Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

老爸有招(Man With a Plan)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 老爸有招(Man With a Plan)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Dad! 爸
[00:05] Yeah. 在
[00:07] Who has two thumbs and just got her learner’s permit? 谁有两个大拇指且刚拿到学车许可
[00:11] This guy. 正是我
[00:14] Katie… 凯蒂
[00:16] – Oh, I’m so proud of you. – That’s right. -我太为你骄傲了 -没错
[00:18] She passed her written test at the DMV 她通过了车管所的笔试
[00:20] and can now practice driving. 现在可以实习开车了
[00:22] The citizens of Pittsburgh are trembling in fear. 匹兹堡的市民已经开始颤抖了
[00:26] They should be. I barely passed. 他们应该颤抖 我差点没通过
[00:29] This is gonna be so great. 这太令人兴奋了
[00:30] Once she gets her license, she can run errands 一旦她拿到驾照 就可以去跑腿了
[00:33] and pick up dinner and… 还可以带晚餐
[00:34] I’m gonna delete Postmates because we made our own. 我要把外卖软件删掉 因为我们自己有了
[00:39] She’s a Postkate. 她就是凯蒂”小哥”
[00:42] Well, h-hold on, hold on. You forgot the best part. 等一下 你忘了最重要的好处
[00:44] Not only can she drive our food, she can drive our other kids. 她不仅可以送餐 还可以帮我们送孩子
[00:49] Your days of running them around town are over. 你带着他们满城奔波的日子结束了
[00:52] If this works, I say we have more kids. 如果能成 不如我们再生几个
[00:56] Hold on. I still have to pass my road test. 别急 我还得通过路考呢
[00:58] Not a problem. We Burns have driving in our blood. 不是问题 伯恩斯家的有驾驶基因
[01:02] I have waited a long time for this, Katie. 这一刻我等待很久了 凯蒂
[01:04] Come on. Let’s go have some fun. 来吧 一起去玩起来
[01:09] That was the worst hour of my life. 这一个小时真让我生不如死
[01:14] What happened to the mirror? 后视镜怎么了
[01:15] I was looking for something to hold onto. 我只是为了保命找个抓手
[01:20] She wasn’t using it anyway. 反正她也不会用这个
[01:30] When you invited us over to watch the game, 当你说请我们过来看比赛
[01:32] I assumed we’d be doing it in your living room. 我以为会是在你家客厅看
[01:34] Or at least a place with less spiders. 至少是没有这么多蜘蛛的地方
[01:38] We’re out here because I’m dodging Andi. 我们到这来 是因为我在躲避安迪
[01:40] She wants me to take Katie driving again, 她还想让我带凯蒂练车
[01:42] and I need time to recuperate. 我需要时间恢复
[01:44] My ankle still hurts from stomping on the imaginary brake. 下意识狂踩刹车让我脚踝疼到现在
[01:47] I’m cool with hiding. I need to lay low anyway. 我可以接受躲着 反正我需要低调
[01:50] Marcy’s mad at yours truly. 玛茜还在生这位挚爱的气
[01:51] Is it because you refer to yourself as “yours truly”? 是因为你称自己为”你的挚爱”吗
[01:55] She says I’ve gotten complacent and I don’t romance her anymore. 她说我变得自满 不会给她制造浪漫了
[01:58] What does that even mean? 这到底是什么意思
[02:00] Maybe you’ve gotten complacent and don’t romance her anymore. 也许是你变得自满 不会给她制造浪漫了
[02:03] Oh. You know, it makes sense when a man says it. 这样啊 从男人嘴里说出来就好理解了
[02:06] You know, 知道吗
[02:07] when I really want to romance a woman, 当我想给女人制造浪漫
[02:08] I cook her a gourmet dinner 我会为她做一顿精致晚餐
[02:10] with my special handmade gnocchi. 精心炮制手工意大利面疙瘩
[02:12] But Marcy cooks dinner. If I cook it, there’ll be two dinners. 但玛茜是做饭的 如果我再做就做重了
[02:16] Adam? 亚当
[02:21] – Are you hiding out here? – What, n… -你在这里躲着吗 -我
[02:23] Your daughter is waiting for her driving lesson. 你的女儿在等着上驾驶课呢
[02:25] I-I would love to take her, but I have guests. 我很愿意带她上课 但我有客人
[02:28] Can we talk outside? 我们能出来说吗
[02:29] Yeah, yeah. 能 能
[02:31] Why not let the neighbors hear it? 让邻居们听听又何妨
[02:35] You said you wanted to teach Kate how to drive, 你说过你想教凯蒂开车
[02:37] but now you’re just avoiding her. 可眼下你却在躲着她
[02:39] Hey, Andi! If Marcy asks, you never saw me. 安迪 如果玛茜问你 就说没看到我
[02:42] Thanks, doll. 谢了 美女
[02:45] Katie is not ready, Andi. 凯蒂还没有准备好 安迪
[02:47] There was a left-hand turn where we went 我们遇到个左转弯
[02:48] all the way around in a circle. 我们却一直原地转圈
[02:50] Like Mario Kart. 就像马里奥赛车
[02:52] That’s why you’re teaching her. 所以你才要教她
[02:54] Look, Adam, I need Kate to drive. 亚当 我需要凯蒂会开车
[02:56] I just signed Teddy up for club soccer. 我刚给泰迪报了足球俱乐部
[02:58] – It’s an hour away. I can’t do it. – No… -有一个小时车程 我办不到 -不
[03:02] I’m sorry, but 16 is too young to drive. 抱歉 但十六岁开车还是太小
[03:05] 16-year-olds can’t vote, they can’t drink, 十六岁不能投票 不能饮酒
[03:08] they can’t see movies with boobs. 也不能看过分暴露的电影
[03:10] How does it make sense that they can drive to a movie with boobs, 如果他们能开车去电影院 却不能看限制级电影
[03:12] but can’t go in? 这说得通吗
[03:16] Look, if you won’t get behind the wheel with Kate, 听着 如果你不愿意和凯蒂同行
[03:18] I’ll teach her. 那就我来教她
[03:19] I’m a better driver than you anyway. 反正我比你开得好
[03:23] Now, Katie, 好了 凯蒂
[03:24] I don’t want what happened last time to happen again. 我不想上次出现的事情再次发生
[03:27] You mean all your yelling? 是说你大喊大叫吗
[03:29] I only yelled one time. It just lasted the whole drive. 我只大叫了一次 只不过持续了整个车程
[03:33] Today, we’re gonna try a point system. 今天我们来尝试下用分数制
[03:36] You start with a hundred points. 你一开始有一百分
[03:37] If you do something wrong, you lose points. 如果你做错了 就扣分
[03:39] When you get to zero, we are done driving until the next day. Hmm? 如果扣到零分 我们今天就不练了 第二天再说
[03:43] Sounds fair. 合理
[03:44] Okay. Uhp-uhp, hold on, hold up, hold up. 不不 等一下 等一下
[03:46] Remember what I taught you? 记得我教过你的吗
[03:48] What’s the first thing you do before you start the vehicle? 在启动汽车前第一步要做什么
[03:51] You check your… 你要查看你的…
[03:53] Text messages. 短信息
[03:55] So you’re not tempted while you’re driving. 这样你开车时候就不会分心
[03:57] No, no, no. No-no texting. 不不不 不能发短信
[03:59] Minus 20 points. 减二十分
[04:01] No, you check your mirrors. 你要查看后视镜
[04:04] Got it. 明白
[04:06] Cute, cute. 可爱 可爱
[04:08] Cute. 可爱
[04:13] Okay, uh, put your hands on the wheel. 好吧 把手放到方向盘上
[04:17] Both hands. You’re not a pimp. 双手 你不是拉皮条的
[04:19] That’s how you do it. 你就是这么做的
[04:21] Minus 30 for being funny in the car. 减三十分 因为你在车里胡闹
[04:23] This is a serious place. 这里是严肃的地方
[04:25] Now put your hands at ten and two, like a clock. 把你的手放在时钟两点和十点的地方
[04:28] No one uses clocks anymore. What would it be on a phone? 现在已经没人用时钟了 在手机上是什么样呢
[04:31] Minus 50 for not understanding clocks. 减五十分 因为你不会看时钟
[04:33] You’re out of points. 你没分了
[04:35] But we didn’t even leave the driveway. 我们都没离开门前车道呢
[04:36] Right. I’ll text the neighbors and let them know 好的 我准备发信息告诉邻居们
[04:38] it’s safe to go outside. 现在出来是安全的
[04:45] So, I was just talking to Kate. 我刚刚和凯蒂聊了
[04:47] You guys have been driving every day for two weeks 你们已经保持两周每天都练车了
[04:49] and she thinks she’s ready for her DMV road test. 她认为自己准备好参加车管所路考了
[04:52] No, she’s not ready. I told you. 她没准备好 我告诉过你
[04:54] Yesterday, she got out of the car before she put it in park. 昨天 她车还没有停到位就下车了
[04:57] I had to Fred Flintstone it to a stop. 我只能用脚踹地 才停下
[05:01] Just take her to the test. I don’t want to go back 带她去考试吧 我不想回到
[05:02] in the garage with the spiders. 满是蜘蛛的车库了
[05:04] I squashed one and the others are out for revenge. 我碾死一只 其他的就都出来报仇了
[05:06] They saw me kill their friend. 因为看到我杀死了它们的朋友
[05:09] I love Katie, but I don’t think she’ll ever be a good driver. 我爱凯蒂 但我不觉得她能成为一个好司机
[05:12] You promised me that my days 是你给我承诺说
[05:14] of running the kids around town were over. 我带孩子满城奔波的日子结束了
[05:17] But here I am, 结果现在
[05:18] going to pick up Teddy at soccer, 我要去足球班接泰迪
[05:20] which is basically in Canada. 基本上等于去一趟加拿大
[05:23] Book the test. 预约考试吧
[05:27] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办
[05:28] I don’t think Katie will pass, 我觉得凯蒂通过不了
[05:30] but I’m tired of being the bad guy. 但我又不愿意做坏人
[05:32] So let the DMV be the bad guy. 那就让车管所做坏人
[05:33] If she’s not ready, no license. 如果她没准备好 就没驾照
[05:36] I like it. The state of Pennsylvania 不错 宾夕法尼亚州
[05:38] will do my dirty work for me. 会帮我把脏活干了
[05:40] This is why I pay taxes. 这就是我交税的原因
[05:42] Well, I was going to suggest telling Kate honestly 我本来想建议你坦白告诉凯蒂
[05:45] how you feel, but I forgot I was with this family. 你的感受 但我忘了我面对的是你们一家子
[05:50] The game started an hour ago. Where you been? 比赛都开始一个小时了 你去哪了
[05:52] Getting yelled at by Marcy. 被玛茜大骂一顿
[05:54] She’s still mad at you? 她还在生你的气
[05:55] No, she’s mad at me again. 不 她又生我的气了
[05:57] I didn’t pick her up from exercise class. 因为我没去健身班接她
[05:59] You forgot to pick up your own wife? 你忘记接自己的妻子了
[06:01] I didn’t forget. 我没忘
[06:02] It was raining, and I had just gotten the car washed. 因为那天下雨 我正好刚洗完车
[06:06] Oh, Donald. 唐纳德
[06:08] And now she says I’m cut off in the bedroom 现在她说我被逐出卧室了
[06:10] until I learn how to be more romantic and thoughtful. 直到我学会如何做到更加浪漫体贴
[06:13] So you’ll never have sex again. 你再也不会有性生活了
[06:15] Can’t say I’m gonna miss the stories. 说不定我还会怀念你的描述
[06:17] Maybe there’s a way to fix this. 也许有办法弥补
[06:19] Lowell, show me how to make your magic nookie dinner. 洛厄尔 教我怎么做魔力面瘫晚餐
[06:22] It’s pronounced gnocchi. 是意大利面疙瘩
[06:25] I’m not hearing the difference. 有什么区别吗
[06:30] Hi. Uh, my daughter’s here to take her road test. 你好 我女儿来参加路考
[06:33] Here’s my I.D. 这是我的身份证
[06:35] Adam Burns, parent/legal guardian. 亚当·伯恩斯 父母或合法监护人
[06:40] Arthur, DMV clerk/hedge fund playboy. 亚瑟 车管所职员或对冲基金玩家
[06:48] Everything’s in order. 一切准备就绪
[06:49] Take these forms to window 12 for your road test. 拿着这些表格去十二窗口等待路考
[06:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:55] I’m kind of nervous. 我有些紧张
[06:56] Well, I’m sure you’ll do great, honey. 你会手到擒来的 亲爱的
[06:58] And if you don’t, that’s the state of Pennsylvania talking. 如果没有 也是宾夕法尼亚州的错
[07:00] Not me. 不是我的
[07:02] Okay? 好吗
[07:03] All right, now go get ’em. 好了 去大展身手吧
[07:04] Come on. 走吧
[07:08] Whoopsie-doodle. 大事不好
[07:09] I’m afraid your license expired three months ago. 恐怕你的驾照在三个月前到期了
[07:13] What? Okay, uh, so how do I fix that? 什么 好吧 我要怎么处理
[07:16] I sign a form or…? 填个表还是…
[07:17] Since you let it expire, you have to take the written test 由于你到期未续 你只能参加笔试
[07:21] before it can be renewed. 才能重新续期
[07:22] Here’s your number. Wait to be called. 这是你的号码 等待叫号
[07:25] Next! 下一位
[07:26] Uh, uh, hold on, hold on. 等一下 等一下
[07:28] So, if I had caught this before it expired, 所以假如我在到期前续期
[07:30] I wouldn’t have to take the test? 就不用参加考试了吗
[07:32] Correct. Next. 没错 下一位
[07:34] Uh– You stay. 你等会
[07:37] Can’t we just do something with this license? 我们有没有什么方法弄一下这个驾照
[07:38] You know, like, slap a sticker on it or… 比如 贴个标签或者什么
[07:41] Actually, yes, there is something we can do. 实际上 有一个方法可以弄
[07:44] Thank you. 感谢
[07:46] Ooh. What’s that? Sticker machine? 这是什么 贴纸机吗
[08:01] This is why no one likes coming here, Arthur. 所以人们不喜欢来这里 亚瑟
[08:07] Now serving number 42. 请42号客户到窗口
[08:10] Ah, finally. 终于
[08:20] You made me wait a half an hour just to talk to you again? 你让我等半个小时 只为和你再次说话
[08:23] It’s not a job if you love what you do. 如果喜欢一份工作 它就不再是工作
[08:29] The written driver’s test is on the tablet. 驾驶员笔试在平板电脑上
[08:31] If you get three wrong, you fail 如果你答错三题 就不及格
[08:33] and have to wait a week to retake it. 只能一周后重考
[08:35] Not a problem. 小意思
[08:37] When I get the high score, can I put my initials in? 如果我拿到高分 可以在系统留名吗
[08:40] No. 不可以
[08:42] That was a joke. 这是个笑点
[08:43] No, it wasn’t. 不 这不是
[08:46] I’m just gonna take the test now, Arthur. 我现在要开始考试了 亚瑟
[08:48] And, yes, I will be taking the survey after. 而且 结束后我要填满意度调查的
[08:54] Uh, B. Stop sign. B 停车标志
[08:58] Uh, C. No passing zone. C 禁止通过区域
[09:02] Uh, D. Emergency vehicles only. D 仅限应急车辆
[09:05] Chime city over here, Arthur. 叮咚 全都对 亚瑟
[09:09] I’m so good, I don’t even have to look. 我优秀到看都不用看
[09:16] Okay, I got cocky. 好吧 我装逼了
[09:17] Let’s focus. 专心点
[09:23] Look, I meant to push B. 我本来想按B的
[09:24] The– My fingers are swollen. 我的手指头太肿了
[09:26] I-I’m retaining water ’cause I had a salty lunch. 我中午吃咸了 所以身体水分过多
[09:30] One more wrong answer and you fail. 再答错一道 就不及格
[09:33] No pressure. 别有压力
[09:44] A white painted curve indicates 一个白色的弧线代表
[09:46] A passengers and mail only.” A 仅限乘客和信件
[09:49] That’s too specific. Eh… 这太具体了
[09:51] “B Service dogs only.” B 仅限服务犬
[09:54] Nice try, Arthur. 想得美 亚瑟
[09:57] So, by process of elimination, it’s “C freight only.” 所以通过排除法 是C 仅限货物
[10:01] Uh, final answer. 最终答案
[10:03] Fail. 不及格
[10:04] Whoopsie-doodle. 哎呦呦
[10:08] I passed! 我通过了
[10:13] Now we can both drive. 现在 我们都可以开车了
[10:19] What happened? 怎么了
[10:20] Your dad has a fun surprise for you. 你老爸有个惊喜给你
[10:28] So Kate got her license 所以凯特拿到驾照了
[10:30] and you lost yours. 而你的驾照没了
[10:37] It isn’t funny. 不好笑
[10:40] I’m sorry. Can I get you a beer? 抱歉 给你拿瓶啤酒
[10:42] – I would love one. – I’m gonna need to see some I.D. -求之不得 -先给我看证件
[10:48] – Where’s Katie? – Oh, she went for a drive. -凯蒂人呢 -她去开车了
[10:53] You just let her leave in the car by herself? 你让她自己出去开车了
[10:55] Yes, she has a license. 对 她有驾照
[10:59] But we have no idea where she is. 可我们不知道她在哪里啊
[11:02] Our daughter could be anywhere in this city right now 我们的女儿现在可能身在城市里的任何一处
[11:04] and you seem perfectly comfortable with that. 你居然完全不担心
[11:06] Because I trust her. 因为我相信她
[11:08] And also because I put a tracking app on her phone. 也因为我在她手机里装了跟踪软件
[11:12] See, look, she-she’s fine. 看 她没事
[11:14] She’s at the Whitestone Overlook. 她在白石观景点
[11:16] That’s make-out point! 那是亲热圣地
[11:20] Okay, Fonzie. 好吧 方兹
[11:22] People go up there for other reasons. 大家去那里不都为了亲热
[11:24] Yeah, to murder teenagers who are making out. 对 去谋杀亲热的青少年
[11:28] I’m going up there to check on her. 我要去看看她
[11:30] You’re not allowed to drive. 你不能开车
[11:32] Then, uh, you take me. 那你带我去
[11:33] No. 不去
[11:35] I am not gonna be part of your craziness. 我才不要跟你一起疯
[11:38] Kate is fine. She just wanted to go for a drive. 凯特没事 她就是想开车兜兜风
[11:40] That’s what people do when they get their license. 大家拿到驾照都想去兜风
[11:44] I’m sure you’ll want to do the same when you get yours. 估计你拿回驾照也会去的
[11:52] Read the room, Andi. 看看场合 安迪
[11:57] I did. Half the room thinks it’s funny. 我看了 半个场合跟我一起乐呢
[12:04] Oh, thanks for coming. I really want to knock Marcy’s socks off, 谢谢你能来 我真得很想脱掉玛茜的袜子
[12:07] and hopefully, the rest of her clothes. 希望其他衣服能脱掉
[12:09] Is she home? 她在家吗
[12:10] No, I told her to take a hike. 不在 我让她去远点的地方待着
[12:12] And she says you don’t romance her. 她居然说你不浪漫
[12:15] Okay, here’s 好的 这就是
[12:16] shrimp scampi with handmade gnocchi. 蒜香意大利虾仁面疙瘩
[12:18] It works every time. 屡试不爽
[12:20] The only downside is I’ve gained six pounds 唯一的缺点就是我胖了六斤
[12:22] and no longer feel comfortable naked. 躶体的时候略自卑
[12:25] I can’t do this. This is cooking. 我不会做 这是做饭
[12:27] Lowell, you have to do it for me. 洛厄尔 你一定要帮我做
[12:29] That’s not the way it works. 不是这样做的
[12:30] Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. 授人以鱼
[12:32] Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime. 不如授人以渔
[12:35] But I only want to eat for a day. 可我就想要条鱼
[12:38] Give me my fish, Lowell. 把鱼给我 洛厄尔
[12:44] Dad! 爸
[12:47] What… what are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
[12:48] What… what are you doing here? 你在这干嘛
[12:49] Did you know this is make-out point? 你知道这是亲热圣地吗
[12:51] All the teen moms in Pittsburgh 匹兹堡所有的少女妈妈
[12:53] get their start right here. 都是从这开始失足的
[12:57] No, I just wanted to go for a drive. 不是 我只是想开车兜风
[12:59] Well, you need to go home right now 你现在马上回家
[13:01] because I’ll tell you something, Katie, 我告诉你 凯蒂
[13:02] you’re not ready for this. 你还没准备好
[13:04] – For what? – The world. -准备什么 -面对世界
[13:06] You are too young and too naive. 你还太小太天真
[13:09] In fact, you’re grounded. 告诉你 你被禁足了
[13:12] Why? ‘Cause I passed my driver’s test? 为什么 因为我驾照考试通过了吗
[13:14] Yes! N-No, no. It’s because 对 不对 因为
[13:16] you don’t understand how dangerous the world is. 你还不知道这个世界有多危险
[13:19] There could be a crazy man up here. 这里可能有疯子
[13:22] I think there is. 这里真有
[13:26] You never used to talk to me like that. 你以前从来不会这么跟我讲话
[13:28] This license has changed you. 驾照让你膨胀了
[13:31] I’m crazy? She’s crazy. She won’t listen to me. 我疯了 是她疯了 居然不听我的话
[13:35] Minus a hundred points. 扣一百分
[13:40] Ugh, of course. 必须的
[13:46] – Evening, sir. – Can I help you, Officer? -晚上好 先生 -有什么事吗 警官
[13:48] I couldn’t help but notice you leaving make-out point alone 我注意到你一个人从亲热圣地驶离
[13:51] and old. 还是老头
[13:54] All right, no need to hurt people’s feelings here. 用这样吗 别这么扎心啊
[13:57] We just want to keep things safe for the kids. License, please. 我只想保证孩子们的安全 出示驾照 谢谢
[14:01] Sure. Yeah. 当然了
[14:09] Step out of the car, sir. 从车里出来 先生
[14:15] Oh, good, the crazy vigilante is home. 太好了 疯警卫队员回来了
[14:19] A dad’s got to do what a dad’s got to do. 老爸就该履行老爸的职责
[14:21] Sometimes you have to be the bad guy. 有时候没办法 只能当坏人
[14:24] Kate is upstairs, very upset. 凯特在楼上 非常不开心
[14:26] Okay, you grounded her for no reason. 你毫无道理就禁足她
[14:28] I had reasons. I had good reasons. 我有道理 很大的道理
[14:32] Oh, really? Like what? 是吗 什么道理
[14:33] Like she’s not ready. 比如她没准备好
[14:34] A car lets you leave, and I’m not ready. 一辆车可以让你离开 我还没准备好
[14:39] Wait. 等等
[14:41] She’s not ready, or you’re not ready? 她没准备好 还是你没准备好
[14:43] What-Whatever. 随便吧
[14:45] Somebody isn’t ready, so nobody leaves. 反正有人没准备好 所以谁都不能离开
[14:46] Nobody leaves until everybody’s ready. 直到所有人都准备好前 谁都不能离开
[14:51] Honey, do you remember when Kate was 12, and we decided 亲爱的 还记得凯特12岁的时候
[14:55] that she was old enough to go to the mall by herself, 我们决定她可以自己去商场了
[14:57] so I’d drop her off with her friends 然后我把她和朋友们送过去
[14:59] and then secretly follow her around? 然后偷偷跟踪她吗
[15:00] Yeah, I remember you army crawling through the food court. 记得 你匍匐前行通过食品区
[15:05] That was me freaking out because I didn’t think our baby 当时是我害怕了 因为担心我们的宝贝
[15:07] was ready to go out into the world alone. 还没准备好独自面对世界
[15:10] Then one day, 在那天
[15:11] she caught me riding the carousel 她发现我坐在旋转木马上
[15:12] with a pair of binoculars around my neck. 脖子上挂了一副望远镜
[15:16] That’s when I realized that I was the one who wasn’t ready. 那时候我才知道 是我没有准备好
[15:22] Oh, so this is your fault, I like that. 所以都是你的错 我喜欢这个走向
[15:26] No, I’m saying we need to be ready. 不是 我是说我们需要准备好
[15:30] But what if I’m not? 我没准备好怎么办
[15:33] Sweetie, 亲爱的
[15:34] Kate was fine back then and she’s fine now. 凯蒂那时候没问题 现在她也可以
[15:38] But I got to be honest, you are right in the middle 我实话实说 你很有可能错过
[15:40] of spoiling one of the biggest moments of her life. 她人生中非常重要的时刻
[15:49] Go ahead. 说吧
[15:51] You can say it. 你可以说的
[15:57] – You’re right. – I know. -你说得对 -我知道
[16:05] Marcy’s home early. Hide. 玛茜提前回来了 藏起来
[16:07] – Where should I go? – Under the table. -我藏哪 -桌子下面
[16:09] I’ll get her out of the room, you take off. 我把她弄出房间 你脱身
[16:11] Fine, but don’t forget to turn the asparagus down to a simmer, 好 但别忘了把芦笋的火调小煨炖
[16:14] a simmer! 煨炖
[16:21] What’s all this? 这是搞得哪出
[16:23] I love you, baby, so I’m romancing you 我爱你 宝贝 所以我跟你搞浪漫
[16:25] with shrimp and handmade nookie. 做了蒜香意大利虾仁魔力面瘫晚餐
[16:28] This looks amazing. 真是太棒了
[16:30] That whole time I thought you weren’t doing anything, 我还一直以为你什么都没做
[16:33] you were taking cooking classes. 结果你去学了厨艺
[16:35] Yeah, whatever you say. Let’s eat. 就是那意思 我们吃饭吧
[16:39] Why don’t we start with dessert? 何不用甜点做头盘
[16:44] So this really worked? 你真的吃这套
[16:45] Oh, yeah, Chef. 当然 大厨
[16:46] – Oh, Marcy. – Oh, Don. -玛茜 -老唐
[16:49] C-Can this table hold us? 这桌子经得住吗
[16:51] If it breaks, it breaks. Okay. 散就散了
[17:11] I’m not going anywhere. I’m just sitting here. 我哪里都不去 就坐在这
[17:14] I get it. 我明白
[17:16] I did the same thing when I first started driving. 我刚开始开车的时候 做了一样的事
[17:22] That’s smart. Don’t let crazy people in your car. 很聪明 避免疯子上你的车
[17:27] I just want to say I’m sorry. 我想跟你说声对不起
[17:30] I know what a big deal this is for you. 我知道这对你来说 是一件大事
[17:36] You know, when I got my license, it meant I was growing up 当我拿到驾照的时候 意味着我长大了
[17:41] and it was the greatest feeling in the world. 那感觉真是太棒了
[17:44] But now that I’m a parent, watching it happen to you, 可我现在是个家长 看着你拿到驾照
[17:48] it is the scariest feeling in the world. 却感觉简直太恐怖了
[18:11] Go on. 接着说啊
[18:13] I believe you were saying nice things to me. 你肯定是要对我说些好话
[18:20] Look… you’re my little girl. 听着 你是我的小闺女
[18:25] It’s hard for me to accept that you’re growing up. 我很难接受你要长大这个事实
[18:30] As soon as I saw you behind the wheel, 当我看到你坐到方向盘后
[18:34] I saw you leaving. 看着你离开
[18:37] That’s what people do in a car, they leave. 人们开上车就会这样 离开
[18:43] Dad, you’re such a marshmallow. 爸 你真是个棉花糖
[18:47] I just, I wish I had more time. 我希望我还能有时间
[18:50] There’s so much left to teach you. 还有很多东西要教给你
[18:52] L-Like, when you’re walking to your car at night, 比如晚上上车的时候碰到人
[18:56] you pepper spray first, you ask questions later. 先喷辣椒水 再问问题
[18:59] Okay, got it. 好 明白了
[19:00] And-and-and if a guy calls you after 10 o’clock 如果有男人晚上十点后打电话给你
[19:03] he only wants one thing. 他只想要那一件事
[19:04] And if a guy calls you before 10 o’clock, 如果一个男人在十点前打电话给你
[19:07] he’s just trying to beat the other guy. 他是希望自己成为那个人
[19:08] Trust me, I have been both guys. 相信我 这两种人我都当过
[19:14] I’m not leaving now. 我现在不走
[19:16] You don’t have to squeeze it all in tonight. 你不用一晚上都说完
[19:20] Okay. 好的
[19:25] But since I got you, 从你出生后
[19:27] here’s the most important thing you need to know… 有件最重要的事 你需要知道
[19:32] I love you so much. 我非常爱你
[19:37] I love you, too, Dad. 我也爱你 爸爸
[19:49] So, now will you admit that I’m an excellent driver? 所以 你现在可以承认我驾驶技术超棒了吧
[19:55] I love you so much. 我非常爱你
[20:04] Who has two thumbs and passed his DMV test? 谁有两个大拇指且刚通过了车管局考试
[20:08] This guy. 正是我
[20:13] Never a doubt. In fact, 没怀疑过 事实上
[20:15] I made you a special dinner to celebrate. 我特别给你做了晚餐庆祝
[20:17] Shrimp scampi and handmade gnocchi. 蒜香意大利虾仁面疙瘩
[20:22] I got the recipe from Lowell. 我跟洛厄尔要的菜谱
[20:23] Oh, that looks delicious, 看起来太美味了
[20:25] but how about if we start with dessert? 何不用甜点做头盘
[20:30] Not again! Fool me once! 别再来了 好汉不吃二遍亏
老爸有招

文章导航

Previous Post: 老爸有招(Man With a Plan)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 老爸有招(Man With a Plan)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

老爸有招(Man With a Plan)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S01E21
S01E22

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S02E21

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号