时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | You’re the last one. | 你是最后一颗了 |
[00:39] | And then it is fuck you… forever. | 然后就彻底滚蛋了 |
[02:09] | You have not lost. | 你没迷失 |
[02:11] | There is a way. | 这有条路 |
[02:12] | A way for you to hold in your hand the power of the galaxy. | 一条让你掌握宇宙力量的路 |
[02:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:19] | We thought to use… | 我们想用… |
[02:21] | all of this to conquer only Neptune. | 所有这一切只为征服海王星 |
[02:24] | But why? | 为什么 |
[02:25] | Why merely Neptune? | 为什么只选海王星 |
[02:28] | That gives you the power to control every planet in the galaxy. | 那能赐予你征服宇宙所有行星的力量 |
[02:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:36] | Every planet in the galaxy. | 宇宙的所有行星 |
[02:39] | I can penetrate into the most secret chambers of the galaxy. | 我能探进宇宙最隐秘的空间 |
[03:18] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[03:36] | “Silken smooth, and shiny, and soft, | “超级顺滑 柔顺光泽 |
[03:38] | these curls won’t abandon you. | 亮丽卷发不会轻易消失 |
[03:41] | Creamazone means lasting hold and definition.” | 巧姿卷发器 造型持久 层次分明” |
[03:44] | You ready for another one? | 准备好听下一条了吗 |
[03:45] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[03:47] | Oh, your options with AdBuddies are limitless. | 广告兄的选择是无限的 |
[03:50] | Okay? That’s what makes us superior to PallyAds. | 明白吗 所以我们比竞品更优秀 |
[03:52] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[03:54] | -“Not enough time– – Wait, when you say “Limitless”… | -“没时间…” -等等 你说的”无限” |
[03:58] | do you mean actually limitless? | 是真的无上限吗 |
[04:01] | Like, if I needed a bus ticket to Salt Lake City | 如果我需要一张去盐湖城的车票 |
[04:02] | and I brought you with me to pay for it? | 我能带着你一路听广告来支付吗 |
[04:04] | I mean, not necessarily you, specifically, but one of you… | 当然不一定是你 但可以带你们某一位 |
[04:07] | to pay for the hotel and meals, and the bus ticket back, | 为了付房费 餐费 还有回来的车票 |
[04:10] | would that be possible? | 那有可能吗 |
[04:13] | No one’s ever asked me that. | 没人问过我这个 |
[04:16] | Well, it would require you to view thousands of ads, but… | 你可能需要看上千条广告 |
[04:20] | Yes, I suppose it could be possible. If that was, um… | 对 我想这是可行的 如果… |
[04:27] | What? | 什么 |
[04:29] | Sounds like it might be kind of fun. | 听上去挺好玩的 |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[04:34] | What’s in Salt Lake City? | 为什么是盐湖城 |
[04:37] | Um, my little sister. | 我妹妹 |
[04:40] | I owe her a visit. | 我该去看她 |
[04:56] | I’m gonna read you this time… | 这次我要读你 |
[04:58] | because I am healthy Annie now, | 因为我现在健全了 |
[05:01] | and healthy people read books… | 而健全的人会读书 |
[05:04] | and travel, and exercise… | 旅行 还有锻炼 |
[05:07] | and take care of their minds. | 还有调养心灵 |
[05:28] | – Where’s Jackie? – She’s in the shitter. | -杰姬在哪 -在厕所 |
[05:33] | What the fuck? Did you take my money? | 搞什么 你拿了我的钱 |
[05:35] | Yeah, I took your money. You haven’t paid rent in three months. | 对 我拿了你的钱 你三个月没交房租了 |
[05:38] | I haven’t had a job in five months. | 我五个月没工作了 |
[05:40] | Well, maybe you should be a little more goal-oriented. | 也许你应该目标明确些 |
[05:47] | Can I at least have 20 bucks? | 我能拿回二十块吗 |
[05:52] | Yes. | 行 |
[05:57] | Cleaning in progress. | 正在清洁 |
[05:59] | Error. Error. | 错误 错误 |
[06:03] | Can’t be processed. | 进程中断 |
[06:06] | Error. | 错误 |
[06:10] | Can’t be processed. | 进程中断 |
[06:11] | Error. Error. | 错误 错误 |
[06:16] | Can’t be processed. | 进程中断 |
[06:18] | Error. | 错误 |
[06:21] | Can’t be processed. Error. | 进程中断 错误 |
[06:24] | Error. | 错误 |
[06:26] | Can’t be processed. Can’t be processed. | 进程中断 进程中断 |
[06:28] | Error. | 错误 |
[06:30] | Error. | 错误 |
[06:36] | Godspeed, little shit-eater. | 祝你好运 小清屎机 |
[07:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:55] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[08:02] | No. | 没 |
[08:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:07] | You gonna come out today? | 你今天要出来吗 |
[08:10] | Your yard is a fucking mess. | 你的院子真是一团糟 |
[08:14] | “All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare.” | “所有杰出之物皆为费时 皆为罕见” |
[08:18] | Is that Rilke? | 里尔克的诗 |
[08:20] | Spinoza. | 是斯宾诺莎 |
[08:22] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[08:27] | I just came by to tell you I’m gonna go away for a while. | 我就是来跟你说一声 我要离开一阵子 |
[08:32] | I was thinking about taking the bus to Salt Lake, go see Ellie. | 我想着坐巴士去盐湖城 去看埃莉 |
[08:39] | You could come. | 你也可以一起来 |
[08:42] | We could go together. | 我们一起去 |
[08:44] | Oh, I’m really busy right now. | 我现在很忙 |
[08:51] | Is the combination to the safe still the same? | 保险箱的密码没换吧 |
[08:54] | I just need to borrow a little bit for my bus ticket. | 我需要借点钱买车票 |
[08:58] | I changed it. | 我改了 |
[09:00] | To what? | 改成什么了 |
[09:01] | Your birthday. | 你的生日 |
[09:03] | Got tired of thinking of your mother every time. | 不想每次都想起你妈 |
[09:09] | Promise me you’re gonna eat while I’m gone? | 保证我不在的时候按时吃饭 |
[09:12] | I got you cereal. | 我给你买了麦片 |
[09:15] | Apple Jacks? | 苹果肉桂口味 |
[09:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:20] | Hey, maybe when I’m back we could go to Totonno’s for dinner. | 也许等我回来 我们可以一起去披萨店吃饭 |
[09:24] | Maybe. | 再说吧 |
[09:28] | Okay. Love you, Dad. | 好的 爱你 爸 |
[11:26] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[11:30] | I need more. | 我需要更多 |
[11:32] | I can’t. | 办不到 |
[11:33] | But why, though? | 为什么不行 |
[11:35] | That’s a great move, dude-wad. | 下得好 兄弟 |
[11:39] | You dirty motherfucker. | 你个卑鄙的混蛋 |
[11:40] | Come on, bud. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[11:41] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[11:43] | It was a one-time thing. | 那种事只能做一次 |
[11:45] | My dad had a mini-stroke after I stole ’em. | 我偷走它们之后 我爸气得中风了 |
[11:49] | Why do you even like that ULP shit? | 你为什么那么迷恋ULP那玩意 |
[11:51] | – It’s dark. – So, what if I really, | -那太黑暗了 -要是我真的 |
[11:53] | really need some more, however I can get it? | 真的需要更多 我要怎样才能得到 |
[11:56] | I don’t got all day here, pal. | 我很忙的 赶紧下 |
[11:58] | Sign up for a Neberdine study. | 报名参加奈博汀的研究 |
[11:59] | Help make my dad’s company millions. | 帮我爸的公司赚了几百万 |
[12:01] | That’s it, I just sign up? | 只要报名就行吗 |
[12:02] | – That was pathetic. – No. | -真可悲 -不 |
[12:04] | -They screen you. – Checkmate. | -他们会对你进行筛选 -将死 |
[12:06] | You could be testing deodorant for a week. | 你可能要接受一周的除臭剂测试 |
[12:10] | I’m fucked. | 我完蛋了 |
[12:11] | Just lost a hundred dollars. | 输了一百美元 |
[12:12] | What’s yours is mine now, bitch. | 你的钱现在是我的了 混蛋 |
[12:14] | Hey, you’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[12:16] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[12:17] | And can I say something, as your friend? | 我能以朋友的身份跟你说件事吗 |
[12:19] | Sure, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[12:20] | You sound like a junkie. | 你听起来像个瘾君子 |
[12:22] | I’m not a junkie. | 我不是瘾君子 |
[12:24] | I’m a recreational drug user. Like you, by the way. | 我是吸毒只是为了消遣 跟你一样 |
[12:26] | What is the name of the person at intake? | 负责招收的人叫什么名字 |
[12:28] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[12:29] | ULP’s gotten way more secretive since the suicides. | 有服用者自杀后 ULP变得更神秘了 |
[12:34] | Give me a name. | 把名字告诉我 |
[12:35] | Gesundheit. Gesundheit!! | 走开 走开 |
[12:37] | Rude. | 真粗鲁 |
[12:40] | Lugo. | 卢戈 |
[12:41] | Patricia Lugo. | 帕特里夏·卢戈 |
[12:42] | Patricia Lugo. | 帕特里夏·卢戈 |
[12:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:47] | Nice friend. | 真是个不错的朋友 |
[12:49] | It’s yours. | 钱是你的了 |
[12:50] | Right into the eucalyptus fund. | 存入桉树基金 |
[12:55] | Three hundred to get started. | 起步价三百美元 |
[12:57] | – To blackmail somebody? – Yeah. | -要挟一个人要这么多钱吗 -对 |
[13:08] | Okey-dokey. | 没问题 |
[13:11] | Who’s your target? | 你的目标是谁 |
[13:27] | I can’t read your handwriting. | 我看不懂你写的字 |
[13:31] | Patricia Lugo. | 帕特里夏·卢戈 |
[13:35] | She’s the intake director | 她是奈博汀生物科技制药公司的 |
[13:36] | at Neberdine Pharmaceuticals and Biotech. | 招收处负责人 |
[13:41] | You going in and getting high and robbing the place? | 你要进去嗑药抢劫吗 |
[13:48] | Patricia Lugo, Nerberdine Pharmaceuticals Biotech. | 奈博汀生物科技制药公司的帕特里夏·卢戈 |
[13:51] | She paid Zip Dox to have her public arrest records scrubbed. | 她让封档易把她的公开逮捕记录清除掉了 |
[13:55] | Zip Dox is Shit Dox. Easy to unscrub. | 封档易很渣 轻易能恢复记录 |
[14:03] | This is legal, right? | 这是合法的 对吗 |
[14:04] | You think we’d have it on the storefront | 要是广告法没有规定这合法 |
[14:05] | if the Banner Act didn’t make it legal? | 你觉得我们会在店门口宣传吗 |
[14:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:09] | You gotta pay us more than she paid Shit Dox. | 你得比她付更多 |
[14:12] | Five hundred. | 五百美元 |
[14:16] | You get a free calendar. | 你可以得到一幅免费的日历 |
[14:29] | Patricia Lugo. Gambling addict, | 帕特里夏·卢戈 赌博成瘾 |
[14:31] | disorderly arrest in Atlantic City. | 因扰乱治安在大西洋赌城被捕 |
[14:34] | Lost custody of her daughter, Usnavy. | 失去了她女儿尤丝娜薇的抚养权 |
[14:38] | Goes to Hunter. | 女儿在亨特学院上学 |
[14:40] | Good job, had it for 18 months. | 她一年半前找到了这份好工作 |
[14:43] | Probably had records scrubbed so she could get it. | 可能是为了得到这份工作才清除的记录 |
[14:45] | You want the whole skeleton-closet file? | 你想知道她所有不可告人的秘密吗 |
[14:48] | I could threaten to kidnap the daughter too. | 我还可以威胁要绑架她女儿 |
[14:51] | No. | 不 |
[14:52] | That shit always works. | 这招屡试不爽 |
[14:53] | No, it’s fine. I don’t… | 不 不用了 我不… |
[14:55] | I don’t want to harm her in any way. | 我绝对不想伤害她 |
[15:03] | Here’s your calendar. Other options. | 这是你的日历 还有别的选择 |
[15:07] | Volunteers at CP Center, | 她在脑性瘫痪中心当志愿者 |
[15:09] | user of Friend Proxy, | 是代理朋友的用户 |
[15:11] | pays way too much for luggage– | 在行李上花了很多钱… |
[15:13] | Wait, Friend Proxy? Does she have appointments coming up? | 等等 代理朋友 她接下来有预约吗 |
[15:19] | Interception. | 你要冒充 |
[15:46] | Patricia? | 帕特里夏 |
[15:49] | Juanita. | 胡安妮塔 |
[15:59] | It’s so good to see you again. | 再次见到你很高兴 |
[16:00] | You too. You too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[16:02] | You know, um, every time I walk in this place, | 我每次走进这里的时候 |
[16:06] | I get pulled back into this room, you know? | 都会被这间房吸引过来 |
[16:08] | Oh, me too. | 我也是 |
[16:09] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:11] | I just love little trees. | 我爱小树苗 |
[16:14] | I meant because of how we met. Right here. | 我意思是 因为这是我们相遇的地方 |
[16:18] | Sure. | 没错 |
[16:18] | – At the bonsais. – Oh, yeah. That too. That too. | -就在盆景这里 -是的 没错 |
[16:24] | Do you remember that summer? | 你记得那个夏天吗 |
[16:27] | How much fun we had, right? | 我们玩得多开心 对吗 |
[16:30] | Running up and down Coney every day… | 每天在康尼岛跑来跑去… |
[16:34] | Eating icy pops. | 吃着冰棍 |
[16:36] | Yeah, when we took the train, with Uncle Liam. | 和利亚姆叔叔一起坐火车 |
[16:42] | Now, who the fuck is… Uncle Liam? | 利亚姆叔叔是谁 |
[16:46] | I’m sorry. I-I don’t… Do you want to start over or something? | 抱歉 我不… 你要重新开始吗 |
[16:50] | Seriously? What, then, you new? | 不是吧 你是新来的吗 |
[16:52] | No. I’m… | 不 我… |
[16:54] | What…? What’s your rating? | 你…你是什么等级 |
[16:56] | ‘Cause you really don’t have a very good feel for people, honey. | 你给人的感觉不好 亲爱的 |
[16:59] | You’re using a service that gives you pretend friends. | 你还使用提供假朋友的服务呢 |
[17:04] | I have real friends. This is just more convenient. | 我有真正的朋友 只是这种方式更方便 |
[17:08] | Oh, you have friends? | 你有朋友吗 |
[17:11] | You know what? I don’t even work for Friend Proxy. | 其实我根本不是代理朋友的员工 |
[17:15] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[17:16] | I canceled your appointment, | 我取消了你的预约 |
[17:17] | and I am here to fuck up your life, lady. | 我是来破坏你的人生的 |
[17:19] | I’m gonna blackmail the shit out of you. | 我要狠狠地要挟你 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么 |
[17:24] | What? What are you talking about? Who are you? | 什么 你说什么 你是谁 |
[17:27] | Forget it. I’m sorry. | 算了 抱歉 |
[17:30] | No, no, no, no, wait. Who are you? | 不不不 等等 你是谁 |
[17:32] | No, I’m really sorry, okay? I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 好吗 抱歉 |
[17:46] | Can I sit with you? | 我可以坐在你旁边吗 |
[17:51] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我就是想弄明白 |
[17:53] | I’m a bit confused. | 我有点困惑 |
[17:56] | Am I a mark? | 我被盯上了吗 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:01] | For what? I’m… | 为什么 我… |
[18:03] | I’m broke. | 我破产了 |
[18:06] | I was trying to get into a study at your work. | 我想参加你们公司的一项研究 |
[18:08] | And I said I’m sorry, so can you leave now, please? | 我也道过歉了 你可以走了吗 |
[18:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:14] | – I really don’t need… – No, really, I’m asking you… | -我真的不需要… -说真的 我问你 |
[18:18] | why? | 为什么 |
[18:20] | Is this some AA shit? | 你想跟我谈心吗 |
[18:22] | I’m enjoying this pond. | 我在欣赏这个池塘 |
[18:25] | You remind me of my little girl, that’s all. | 你让我想起了我女儿 仅此而已 |
[18:30] | If there’s anything I can help… | 如果有什么我能帮得上忙的… |
[18:34] | So… | 所以 |
[18:37] | why? | 为什么 |
[18:42] | Because I am addicted to a drug that your company’s testing. | 因为我对你们公司正在测试的一种药物上瘾了 |
[18:47] | That’s not the “Why” I’m asking. | 我问的不是这个 |
[18:50] | What “Why” are you asking? | 那你问的是什么 |
[18:58] | Five years ago, my sister and I got into a really bad fight. | 五年前 我和我的妹妹大吵了一架 |
[19:03] | Very, very bad. | 真的很严重 |
[19:07] | And I can’t fix it. | 没法补救了 |
[19:11] | So there’s this rock that sits in my stomach, this cold rock. | 所以我心里一直有个疙瘩 很沉重 |
[19:16] | Like a boulder, and it’s just there… | 像块巨石 压在心上 |
[19:20] | all the time. | 一直都在 |
[19:21] | And I found this pill… | 然后我发现了这个药 |
[19:25] | It helps me get through the day. | 它帮我熬过每一天 |
[19:29] | It’s not hurting anyone. | 这不会伤害别人 |
[19:32] | And it makes me feel good. | 也让我感觉挺好的 |
[19:33] | It is the only thing that makes me feel good. | 这是唯一让我感觉良好的东西 |
[19:37] | Have you tried talking to her? | 你有试过跟她谈吗 |
[19:40] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:46] | Why shouldn’t I be able to take a pill like that whenever I want? | 我为什么不能随时服用那个药 |
[19:52] | You should, hon. | 你可以的 亲爱的 |
[19:54] | If it ain’t hurting anyone. | 只要不对别人造成伤害 |
[20:12] | Super happy. | 超开心 |
[20:20] | Helpful. | 有帮助 |
[20:26] | Togetherness. | 团聚 |
[20:27] | You don’t have to rush. | 你不用急着回答 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:36] | Sisters. | 姐妹 |
[20:40] | Making faces at each other. | 朝对方做鬼脸 |
[20:42] | It’s supposed to be an emotion. | 应该用一种情绪作答 |
[20:45] | What you feel. | 你感受到了什么 |
[20:48] | Fine. | 不错 |
[20:52] | Now, please turn your attention to me… | 现在 把你的注意力集中到我身上 |
[20:56] | as I ask you this final question. | 我要问最后一个问题了 |
[21:23] | The test is complete. | 测试结束了 |
[21:25] | Please go back to the reception area and wait. | 请回到接待区等候 |
[21:27] | Did I…? | 我… |
[21:29] | Did I pass the test? What was that last question? | 我通过测试了吗 最后一个问题是什么 |
[21:33] | I was telling the truth about all those pictures. | 关于这些图片我说的都是实话 |
[21:35] | – This test is not about the truth. – Well, what is it about? | -这个测试和实话无关 -那是关于什么 |
[21:38] | Defense mechanisms. | 防御机制 |
[21:40] | I don’t have fucking defense mechanisms. | 我没有什么防御机制 |
[21:44] | I think you should let me do it again. | 你应该再让我再做一遍 |
[21:45] | Who’s in charge of the red light? | 红灯是谁负责的 |
[21:47] | I… I don’t fucking understand | 我不明白 |
[21:49] | because I am supposed to be part of the trial. | 我该参加试验的 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:52] | This is fucking bullshit. | 这太扯淡了 |
[22:00] | Patricia. Patricia. | 帕特里夏 帕特里夏 |
[22:02] | No. No, no, no, no, no. No more favors. | 不不不 我不能再帮你了 |
[22:04] | I got bosses around. No more. Go. | 我上司就在旁边 不能再帮了 走吧 |
[22:19] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[22:21] | I said I could funnel you through ULP. | 我只说可以让你参加ULP测试 |
[22:23] | You failed the intake test. | 你没能通过 |
[22:26] | It is out of my hands. | 这我就无能为力了 |
[22:27] | No, I have to get into that study, Patricia. | 不 我得加入那项研究 帕特里夏 |
[22:30] | – All the way. – I can’t. | -参与到底 -我办不到 |
[22:34] | Move on, please. | 请离开吧 |
[22:42] | There you go. Thank you. | 给 谢谢 |
[22:49] | Patricia, may I speak with you, please? | 帕特里夏 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[22:54] | You have a daughter. | 你有个女儿 |
[22:57] | Her name is Usnavy, and she goes to Hunter College. | 她叫尤丝娜薇 在亨特学院上学 |
[22:59] | And if you don’t get me into that study, | 如果你没让我参加那项研究 |
[23:01] | you’re never gonna see her again. | 你就再也见不到她了 |
[23:03] | What? | 什么 |
[23:05] | Yeah, I know a guy who has a van, | 是的 我认识一个开货车的人 |
[23:07] | and if anything happens to me, he knows what to do. | 如果我出了什么事 他知道该怎么做 |
[23:10] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你他妈简直疯了 |
[23:13] | I’m not fucking crazy, Patricia. | 我他妈没疯 帕特里夏 |
[23:15] | I’m just goal-oriented. | 我只是目标明确 |
[23:25] | Two minutes. | 等我两分钟 |
[23:28] | Go sit over there. | 坐那儿去 |
[23:34] | Owen Milgrim, please report to DM Test Room five. | 欧文·米尔格姆 请前往五号生理机能检查室 |
[23:38] | Owen Milgrim, | 欧文·米尔格姆 |
[23:39] | please report to DM Test Room five for ULP screening. | 请前往五号生理机能检查室做ULP筛查 |
[23:47] | What’s the color? | 这是什么颜色 |
[23:49] | This one’s the same, that’s… | 这个一样 那个 |
[23:51] | Well, I guess it’s kind of gray. | 我觉得是灰色 |
[23:53] | – Hi. Excuse me. – Hi. | -你好 打扰一下 -你好 |
[23:55] | I have some good news. We’re going to upgrade you. | 我有个好消息 我们要为您升级 |
[23:58] | Just between you and me, it’s a much, much safer trial. | 不要和别人说 这个试验安全多了 |
[24:02] | Okay. Um, does it have the same pay? | 好的 酬劳是一样的吗 |
[24:05] | – You just hand this over to me. – Okay. | -你把挂牌给我就好 -好的 |
[24:08] | And you can go and talk to my colleague over there at the desk, | 然后你和我在前台的同事说 |
[24:10] | and sort it all out. | 一切就办好了 |
[24:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:16] | So– so, what do you mean, “Safer trial”? | “更安全的试验”什么意思 |
[24:18] | It’s fine. | 不用担心 |
[24:26] | Your daughter is safe. | 你女儿很安全 |
[24:28] | For now. | 暂时 |
[24:48] | The human brain is vast as the cosmos, | 人的大脑和宇宙一样广阔 |
[24:52] | and equally unexplored. | 都有很多未探索的区域 |
[24:54] | We here at Neberdine Pharmaceutical Biotech | 我们奈博汀生物科技制药 |
[24:56] | are pioneering a revolutionary procedure | 在开发一个革命性的程序 |
[24:58] | that will unlock the secret mysteries of the mind, | 将解开大脑的奥秘 |
[25:01] | and replace old-fashioned talk therapy… forever. | 永久替代老式的谈心疗法 |
[25:05] | Sorry, Sigmund. | 抱歉 弗洛伊德 |
[25:07] | Hello. I’m Dr. James K. Mantleray. | 你好 我是詹姆斯·K·曼特雷博士 |
[25:10] | And I’m Dr. Robert Muramoto. | 我是罗伯特·村本博士 |
[25:13] | Welcome to Phase III of the ULP testing. | 欢迎来到ULP三期检测 |
[25:16] | You are not only participants in a pharmaceutical drug trial, | 你们不仅是药物试验的参与者 |
[25:20] | you are pioneers at the forefront of a new world. | 还是走在新世界最前沿的开拓者 |
[25:23] | You may notice you’re here with 11 other subjects. | 你也许注意到了还有另外11个试验对象 |
[25:26] | But don’t worry, your experiences here, | 不过别担心 你在这里的经历 |
[25:28] | likely very powerful, | 效力可能会很强 |
[25:30] | will be private and discreet, | 将会是慎重保密的 |
[25:32] | and entirely your own. | 完全属于你自己 |
[25:34] | No one sees into your heads… | 没人能看到你的大脑内部 |
[25:37] | And the multiple fantasy cells hiding inside there. | 以及藏在里面多种多样的幻想细胞 |
[25:40] | …but us. | 只有我们能看到 |
[25:41] | Now you’re probably wondering, “How does it work?” | 你现在或许在想 “这要怎么操作” |
[25:44] | And it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[25:45] | Three pills taken in three steps… | 分三步吃三种药 |
[25:48] | analyzed by the most sophisticated mega-computer ever developed: | 由现有最尖端的超级计算机分析 |
[25:52] | GRTA the GRTA. | |
[25:54] | Hello, friends. I’m a smart computer. | 朋友们好 我是智能计算机 |
[25:57] | After ingesting the pills, | 吃完药后 |
[25:59] | the GRTA’s cutting-edge artificial intelligence | GRTA最前沿的人工智能 |
[26:03] | will identify, map, and confront | 将会识别 绘图并对峙 |
[26:06] | the learned programming of your brain. | 你的大脑的习得程序 |
[26:08] | At the end of this trial, | 在试验的最后 |
[26:10] | don’t be surprised if you experience pure, unaffected joy. | 要是你经历了纯粹自然的喜悦 别感到惊讶 |
[26:13] | You’ll be born again, but not as a baby. | 你会重生 但不是以婴儿的形态 |
[26:18] | Now, let’s take a closer look. | 我们更深入一点 |
[26:20] | Pill A: The diagnostic stage. | 药物A 诊断阶段 |
[26:24] | Pill A seeks out your core traumas and pulls them to the surface. | 药物A寻找你的核心创伤 将其拉至表面 |
[26:28] | We call it Agonia. | 我们称之为痛苦期 |
[26:30] | Through your memories, we’ll see the worst moments of your life. | 在你的记忆中 我们会看到你生命中最糟的时刻 |
[26:34] | But don’t worry… it’s safe. | 不过别担心 很安全 |
[26:37] | We observe, using powerful microwave technology, | 我们使用强大的微波科技 |
[26:40] | the known and unknown anchors of pain in your personal history | 观察你个人历史中已知和未知的痛苦事件 |
[26:45] | in order to create an arborization map | 以创建一张树状图 |
[26:48] | that the GRTA will use as a guide for pills B and C. | GRTA会用来作为研究药物B和药物C的指南 |
[26:53] | Pill B: Behavioral. | 药物B 行为药 |
[26:56] | – Time to show your… – Blind spots! | -是时候展示你的… -盲点 |
[26:59] | Unfortunately, the brain is remarkably skilled | 不幸的是 大脑非常善于 |
[27:01] | at protecting itself. | 保护自己 |
[27:03] | With the second pill, you can identify | 吃了第二片药 你就能识别 |
[27:06] | self-defense mechanisms, blind spots, | 你的大脑为了躲避你 |
[27:09] | and the mazes and walls | 而创建的 |
[27:10] | that your mind creates to hide yourself… | 自我防御机制 盲点 |
[27:13] | from you. | 以及迷宫高墙 |
[27:15] | Finally, it’s time for… | 最后 是时候 |
[27:18] | confrontation. | 对峙了 |
[27:19] | Pill C: Confrexia. | 药物C 对峙药 |
[27:22] | This is what has eluded psychoanalysts | 自从发现无意识起 |
[27:25] | since the discovery of the unconscious. | 这就让精神分析学家无比疑惑 |
[27:27] | The end… | 彩虹的 |
[27:29] | of the rainbow. | 尽头 |
[27:31] | Confrontation and acceptance. | 对峙和接受 |
[27:34] | Once we’ve identified your core traumas | 一旦我们识别出你的核心创伤 |
[27:37] | and mapped your bio-psycho-social symptoms, | 绘出你生物心理社会的症状 |
[27:39] | the GRTA mega-computer remaps | GRTA超级计算机就会重新绘出 |
[27:42] | a more efficient system, custom-tailored to you, | 一个更高效专为你定制的系统 |
[27:45] | forging healthier pathways with powerful, | 用强大的非手术微波科技 |
[27:49] | non-surgical microwave technologies. | 建立更健康的路径 |
[27:52] | Welcome to the start of your new life. | 欢迎来到你崭新生活的起点 |
[27:55] | Welcome to the start of your new life. | 欢迎来到你崭新生活的起点 |
[27:57] | You will never be the same again. | 从此你将焕然一新 |
[28:09] | Any questions? | 有任何问题吗 |
[28:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:15] | Even subjects, we’ll provide you with your pre-weighed meal, | 偶数试验对象 我们会为你们提供预称重的餐食 |
[28:19] | as the odd-numbered subjects… | 至于奇数试验对象 |
[28:23] | begin the trial. | 试验开始 |
[28:27] | Odd-numbered subjects, | 奇数试验对象 |
[28:29] | I assume you know who you are by now, | 你们现在应该知道你们是谁了吧 |
[28:31] | please stand up, form a line, | 请起立 排好队 |
[28:34] | and get ready to begin your trials. | 准备好开始你们的试验 |
[28:39] | As for the rest of you, | 剩下的人 |
[28:40] | please just sit tight. We’ll get to you soon. | 请留在原位 我们很快会回来 |
[28:51] | Line up in order, please. Number one in the front. | 请排好队 一号站前面 |
[29:01] | Everybody thought I was crazy, but they were all wrong. | 人人都以为我疯了 但他们错了 |
[29:04] | – All right. – We’ll talk about this later. | -好了 -晚点再聊这个 |
[29:06] | Number nine. | 九号 |
[29:07] | “I dried my tears and armed my fears | “我拭去泪 披甲壮胆 |
[29:11] | With ten thousand shields and spears. | 万把矛盾 一齐揭竿 |
[29:14] | Soon my Angel came again; | 眨眼功夫 天使又来到 |
[29:18] | I was armed, he came in vain; | 我披盔甲 他却是徒劳 |
[29:21] | For the time of youth was fled, | 青春岁月 不查间溜掉 |
[29:24] | And grey hairs were on my head.” | 白发如霜 染上了鬓角” |
[29:33] | Oh, Robert, how poetic. | 罗伯特 真有诗意 |
[29:37] | I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[29:38] | Oh, I loved it. | 我爱死了 |
[29:43] | Now back I go, into their minds. | 现在我要回到他们的大脑中了 |
[29:52] | One, three, five, seven, nine, eleven. | 一号 三号 五号 七号 九号 十一号 |
[29:56] | When you reach your seats, you can put on your aprons. | 坐上座位后 穿上围裙 |
[30:00] | – What’s the vest for? – Check number one’s headrest. | -背心是干什么的 -检查一号的头垫 |
[30:02] | It’s like being at a dentist’s office. | 就像在牙医诊所里一样 |
[30:04] | – What’s the vest for? – Precautionary. | -背心是做什么的 -预防措施 |
[30:06] | Did they say anything about radiation? | 他们说有辐射吗 |
[30:08] | Precautionary. | 预防措施 |
[30:09] | The vest protects your important parts | 背心可以保护重要部位 |
[30:11] | from the nominal amount of residual headset radiation. | 防止耳机残留的微量辐射 |
[30:15] | Can you check number one, please? | 你能去看看一号吗 |
[30:21] | – Final stages checks, please. Cooling. – Operational. | -最终阶段测试 冷却 -正常 |
[30:24] | Electrical. | 电力 |
[30:25] | Stable. | 稳定 |
[30:26] | Med profile. | 医疗档案 |
[30:27] | – Uploaded and carved out. – Take one of each. | -已上传刻画 -每种拿一个 |
[30:30] | I can see Gertie’s safety net is supple and responsive. | 我能看到格蒂的安全网既灵活又有回应 |
[30:34] | She liked what you read. | 她喜欢你读的东西 |
[30:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:38] | Take one of each. Take one of each, please. | 每种拿一个 谢谢 |
[30:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[30:42] | Dr. Fujita will tell you when you can take it. | 藤田博士会告诉你什么时候服用的 |
[30:57] | The data we collect from our subjects, in the next three days, | 未来三天从受试者身上收集的数据 |
[31:00] | is absolutely vital to the success of this trial. | 对实验的成功很重要 |
[31:04] | What’s more, their lives are in our hands. | 而且他们的命也掌握在我们的手上 |
[31:07] | No more mistakes. | 不要再犯错了 |
[31:21] | Subjects, please ingest your pill with your water. | 受试者 请伴着水服用药物 |
[32:00] | Visual check clear. Go to blue? | 视野正常 转蓝灯吗 |
[32:03] | Going to blue. | 转蓝灯 |
[32:10] | Let’s lay them down gently, people. | 慢慢把他们放下来 |
[32:14] | Hard entry is our enemy. | 别太猛 |
[32:37] | Tank is full. | 油箱已满 |
[32:39] | Please remove nozzle. | 请移除喷嘴 |
[32:44] | Have a nice day. | 过得愉快 |
[32:47] | Think fast. | 脑子转快点 |
[32:50] | There’s 24,000 words in there. | 里面有24000个词 |
[32:52] | What? | 什么 |
[32:54] | You know… picture? | 画 |
[32:59] | Twenty-four thousand… words. | 24000个 词 |
[33:04] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[33:05] | How many words is that? | 这有多少词 |
[33:07] | One. | 一个 |
[33:19] | – Okay, ’80s. – There’s a supernatural element. | -好 80年代 -有超自然元素 |
[33:22] | Yep, but it has to make you cry. | 嗯 但必须让人哭出来 |
[33:24] | – Oh, it’s this one. – Oh-oh. It’s a body-switch movie. | -是这个 -是互换身体的 |
[33:27] | He’s him, and he’s him. | 他俩互换了身体 |
[33:29] | And they crashed their dirt bikes into each other, | 他们骑车时撞到一起 |
[33:32] | they woke up in the hospital, and they’ve switched bodies. | 从医院醒来就互换了身体 |
[33:35] | And the young one has been masturbating constantly. | 年轻的那个一直手淫 |
[33:40] | Now they’re on this | 现在他们 |
[33:41] | hijinks-filled wackadoo road trip that ends with… | 在公路旅行 非常古怪 |
[33:45] | a secret sect of Utah businessmen… | 去犹他找个秘密商人 |
[33:50] | that, um… practice soul-swapping. | 他会灵魂互换 |
[33:56] | I’m surprised you didn’t add sodomy. | 你居然没加鸡奸 |
[33:57] | That’s pretty light for you. | 口味不够重啊 |
[33:58] | Well, I’m not finished yet. | 我还没说完呢 |
[34:00] | It’s tragic, because that old man is now in this young body, | 悲剧的是男人在年轻人的身体里 |
[34:03] | and he’s gonna leave his grandson, | 他要离开孙子 |
[34:05] | just ditch him, and let him slip off into Alzheimer’s. | 抛下他 让他变成老年痴呆 |
[34:08] | There she is. | 这才对嘛 |
[34:10] | I’m actually pissed about this. | 我真的生气了 |
[34:16] | I see you, motherfucker! | 我看到你了 混蛋 |
[34:18] | That wasn’t your body in the first place! | 那不是你的身体 |
[34:20] | You got to give it back! | 还回去 |
[34:21] | You can’t cheat Father Time! | 你不能和时间之父作对 |
[34:33] | Apparently in Colorado, fast lane means slow lane. | 显然在科罗拉多 快车道就是慢车道 |
[34:36] | Oh, my God! That’s a bumpy road! | 天啊 这路太颠了 |
[34:39] | To the left. | 左边点 |
[34:42] | To your left. | 你的左边 |
[34:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:45] | Right now, it looks like you’re sort of, | 现在感觉你 |
[34:47] | like, fondling the underside of it. | 在抚摸它下面 |
[34:49] | I am not. What am I supposed to do? | 我没有 那我怎么摆 |
[34:50] | Just, like, give it some gumption. | 精神点 |
[34:52] | – That’s perfect. Yes! – Like that? | -完美 对 -这样 |
[34:54] | Stay there. Stay. | 别动 |
[34:55] | One. | 一 |
[34:57] | Two. | 二 |
[34:58] | Three. | 三 |
[35:00] | That’s really funny. Can I have the camera back, please? | 真好玩 能把相机还我吗 |
[35:02] | No. | 不行 |
[35:04] | It’s pretty. I wanted to take a nice picture. | 这里真美 我想拍个美照 |
[35:06] | Well, I am the designated documentarian, so no. | 我才是指定的记录员 所以不行 |
[35:30] | – Love you. -Love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[35:32] | See you soon, honey. | 再见 宝贝 |
[35:34] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[35:52] | I like this. | 我很喜欢这样 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么 |
[35:57] | Just… doing something with you. I don’t know, it’s… | 跟你做点什么 我也不知道 |
[36:02] | – It’s been a while. – Was that Mom… | -很久没这样了 -刚才和你聊天的 |
[36:04] | that you were talking to just now? | 是妈妈吗 |
[36:07] | No, that was Ben. | 不 是本 |
[36:09] | I just told him that we’d be there by tomorrow night. | 我告诉他我们明晚应该能到 |
[36:14] | I just figured | 我在想 |
[36:14] | because you and Mom have reconnected… or whatever. | 你和妈妈又联系了 |
[36:23] | I didn’t reconnect with her, okay? | 我没联系过她 好吗 |
[36:25] | She wrote me a letter, said it was an emergency, | 她写了封信给我 说有急事 |
[36:27] | that she needed something, | 她需要什么东西 |
[36:28] | – so I called her back, once. – Oh, my God. | -所以我打回去了 就一次 -天啊 |
[36:31] | – Here, take it. Read it. – No. God. | -给 拿着 读一下 -不 天啊 |
[36:33] | – I’m not mad. – I didn’t say you were. | -我没生气 -我没说你生气了 |
[36:34] | – Stop. – I didn’t say you were mad. | -别这样 -我没说你生气了 |
[36:36] | Let’s watch a movie. | 我们看电影吧 |
[36:37] | Nothing to think over. | 没什么可考虑的 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:40] | They’re trying to say that I’m in a gang. | 他们想说我是黑帮里的人 |
[36:42] | They think that I’m the leader of a gang. | 他们认为我是黑帮的老大 |
[36:44] | Well, you told them. | 是你告诉他们的 |
[36:45] | You waste his time and mine. | 你浪费了他和我的时间 |
[36:50] | – Oh, no, thank you. – No, can we…? | -不了 谢谢 -不 我们可以 |
[36:51] | Stop, I like this movie. I like it. | 别换 我喜欢这电影 我喜欢 |
[36:54] | Leave it. | 别换 |
[36:55] | He requires more serious… | 他需要更认真地 |
[37:07] | Annie’s favorite. | 安妮的最爱 |
[37:09] | I can’t believe you like this fantasy shit. | 你居然喜欢这种幻想垃圾 |
[37:11] | But it’s real. | 但这是真实的 |
[37:13] | Annie, I’m Ellia, your cursed Elven sister. | 安妮 我是埃利亚 你受诅咒的精灵妹妹 |
[37:19] | Rescue me. | 救救我 |
[37:22] | From what? | 救什么 |
[37:23] | From a normal life. | 从正常的生活中 |
[37:27] | That is all on you. | 那得靠你自己 |
[37:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:36] | I’ve got a fantasy for you. | 我有个幻想给你 |
[37:41] | About a girl moving her life to Salt Lake City, | 关于一个要搬到盐湖城女孩 |
[37:46] | because that’s where her fiance has been transferred… | 因为他的未婚夫被调任了 |
[37:51] | because she thinks it’d make her happy. | 因为她认为这样能获得幸福 |
[37:55] | But she… But she’s afraid… | 但是 她害怕 |
[37:58] | of a nice family that stays together… | 幸福美满的家庭 |
[38:03] | a nice job, | 一份好工作 |
[38:04] | nice kids. | 几个好孩子 |
[38:07] | Afraid because maybe she can’t maintain that… | 因为她怕她不能保持这种 |
[38:11] | stability. | 稳定 |
[38:14] | Maybe she’ll just realize | 也许她会意识到 |
[38:16] | that isn’t what she wanted, and she’ll just… | 这不是她想要的 而她会 |
[38:19] | fuck it all up and… | 毁掉一切 |
[38:21] | her kids along with it. | 连她的孩子们一起 |
[38:25] | But she doesn’t. | 但是她没有 |
[38:28] | It works. | 很顺利 |
[38:31] | It works out fine. | 结局很美好 |
[38:33] | Sounds like a fantasy of someone who gave up. | 这幻想听起来是一个放弃了的人 |
[38:46] | You have such a thing. | 你有个毛病 |
[38:48] | A thing? | 毛病 |
[38:50] | With, like, going eight levels too harsh. | 总是 八倍的刻薄 |
[38:52] | – No, don’t do that. – Do what? | -不 别这样 -怎样 |
[38:55] | Don’t guess what you think I think | 不要猜我是怎么想的 |
[38:57] | and then say it like it’s coming from you. | 然后当成是你的想法说出来 |
[38:59] | You don’t think that I have my own doubts, Annie? | 你觉得我就没有自己的疑虑吗 安妮 |
[39:02] | You’re so caught up with your own narcissism. | 你太沉迷于你的自恋情结了 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry, my narcissism? | 什么 我的自恋情结 |
[39:05] | The fact you can’t take care of anything, | 你无法照顾好任何东西 |
[39:07] | – or keep one relationship going. – I’m sorry about your dog. | -或维持一段感情 -你的狗的事我很抱歉 |
[39:09] | Your fucking mom-like narcissism. | 你和妈妈一样自恋 |
[39:11] | – I loved him too! – Even the whole armpit pictures. | -我也爱他 -甚至还拍腋窝照片 |
[39:13] | What point are you trying to make? | 你想表达什么 |
[39:14] | That I’m fucking stupid for wanting to remember a nice trip? | 是我太蠢了 想要留下美好旅途的记忆 |
[39:18] | Because I’m sad. I’m sad that I’m moving away from you! | 那是因为我很伤心 因为我要离开你了 |
[39:21] | It’s hard to talk to you when you’re this emotional. | 你这么情绪化的时候很难和你说话 |
[39:27] | You’re the one acting like mom. | 你才是像妈妈 |
[39:30] | You know, I have my things too, I just… | 我也有自己的毛病 我只是 |
[39:33] | I just don’t broadcast them to the world. | 我只是不会向全世界宣告 |
[39:36] | Is that what I do? | 我就那样吗 |
[39:40] | You also fucking lie constantly. | 而且你总是在撒谎 |
[39:43] | Every second, of every day, of your entire fucking life | 你人生中的每分每秒 |
[39:48] | is broadcasting how normal you are. | 都在宣告你有多正常 |
[39:52] | You’re so desperate for someone to tell you you’re okay. | 你绝望地想要有人告诉你 你没问题 |
[39:58] | I don’t know how this started. | 我不知道怎么成了这样 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:02] | I was just trying to talk to you. | 我只是想和你说说话 |
[40:04] | You don’t have to shut down | 你不用因为我说了实话 |
[40:06] | just because I’m saying something real. | 就把自己封闭起来 |
[40:09] | I’m not shutting down. | 我没有封闭自己 |
[40:14] | Can I say one last real thing? | 我能说最后一句实话吗 |
[40:22] | Every time I think of New York, without you in it… | 每次我想到你不在纽约了 |
[40:26] | This is seriously true, this isn’t a lie. | 这是真的 不骗你 |
[40:30] | …I feel happy. | 我就会很开心 |
[40:34] | Because now I won’t have to feel bad about not calling you, | 因为现在我不用再为不联系你 |
[40:38] | or doing anything with you. | 或不陪你而感到内疚了 |
[40:41] | You’ll be far away. | 你会离得远远的 |
[40:43] | And we can grow apart… | 我们可以日渐疏远 |
[40:46] | and we won’t have to pretend we didn’t. | 而且不用假装亲近 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna miss you too, Annie. | 我也会想你的 安妮 |
[41:20] | Do you want to take an actual picture? | 你想拍张正经照片吗 |
[41:23] | Of both of us? | 两人合照 |
[41:25] | – I’m not stupid. – What? | -我又不蠢 -什么 |
[41:30] | It’s the perfect time to fuck with me again. | 现在是再整我的完美时机 |
[41:32] | No, I’m not fucking with you. I’m not. I’m being serious. | 不 我没在整你 我没有 我是认真的 |
[41:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:37] | I do want to remember this. | 我确实想要留下记忆 |
[41:42] | My– The camera is in my bag. | 我的 相机在我的包里 |
[41:52] | Here, I’ll take it. | 我来拍 |
[41:54] | – Hold the wheel. – Okay. | -握住方向盘 -好 |
[41:56] | They should have, like, a stick for something like this. | 他们应该 为此做根杆子之类的 |
[41:59] | Three. | 三 |
[42:00] | Two. | 二 |
[42:02] | – One. – That’s so annoying. | -一 -你太讨厌了 |
[42:04] | That was fucking funny. | 太好笑了 |
[42:05] | No, it’s not funny anymore. | 不 已经不好笑了 |
[42:07] | – Give it to me. – Come on. | -给我 -别闹 |
[42:08] | Annie… No, I bought it. | 安妮 不 这是我买的 |
[42:10] | Ellie, stop. Come on. | 埃莉 停下 别闹了 |
[42:14] | I did take a picture of my armpit. | 我确实拍了一张腋窝的照片 |
[42:15] | Why won’t you take the picture? | 你为什么不拍合照 |
[43:17] | Welcome back, subjects. | 欢迎回来 受试者们 |
[43:20] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |