时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | So, how are you feeling, Owen? | 你感觉如何 欧文 |
[00:33] | Good. | 挺好 |
[00:35] | You know… | 你知道 |
[00:37] | I never told you this before, Owen, but, um… | 我没跟你说过 欧文 但是 |
[00:41] | you had another brother. | 你还有个兄弟 |
[00:43] | Long before you were born, | 早在你出生以前 |
[00:44] | long before your mother, uh, disappeared. | 早在你妈消失之前 |
[00:47] | He had a lot of feelings too. | 他也很感性 |
[00:50] | Cried nonstop. Couldn’t take care of himself. | 哭个不停 无法照顾自己 |
[00:53] | He was hiding things. | 对我有所隐藏 |
[00:57] | Wasn’t loyal. | 还不忠 |
[00:59] | ‐ What the fuck happened to him? ‐ I put him up for adoption. | -那他怎么样了 -我把他送给人领养了 |
[01:02] | He was only four months old, so fortunately I, uh… | 他当时只有四个月 所以我很走运 |
[01:05] | I caught it early. | 发现得早 |
[01:08] | All he did was lie. | 他只会撒谎 |
[01:13] | Babies can’t talk, though. | 但婴儿不会说话 |
[01:16] | I need you to take the fall for my most recent, uh… | 我需要你来当我的替罪羊 |
[01:21] | drilling with that, uh… bookie the other day. | 我那天不是用电钻把赌注经纪人钻死了么 |
[01:25] | Cops are sniffing around. | 警察在四处调查 |
[01:27] | All you have to do is say you did it and then say you’re crazy. | 你只要去自首 然后说自己是疯子 |
[01:32] | Me? | 我 |
[01:33] | What? You just say you went nuts. | 怎么了 你就说你疯了 |
[01:36] | Frank says, “Your Honor, he thought he was drilling the cabinet.” | 弗兰克就说 “法官阁下 他以为在钻橱柜呢” |
[01:40] | Judge takes a look at you, he looks at that face. | 法官看着你这张脸 |
[01:44] | He says, “With a face like that, that kid is crazy.” | 肯定说 “这一看就是个疯子” |
[01:48] | I’m your number two. | 我是你的老二 |
[01:50] | I’m compos mentis. Why the fuck would I go down for this? | 我是正常人 为什么要自毁前程 |
[01:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:57] | All this love in your heart, Owen. I don’t know. | 你心里充满了爱 欧文 我也不懂 |
[02:02] | Makes it hard to trust you. | 这让我很难相信你 |
[02:06] | Makes it very hard to trust you. | 非常难 |
[02:10] | – Hey, Frank. – Yep. | -弗兰克 -嗯 |
[02:15] | You couldn’t give me a couple more of them blue pills? | 不能再给点蓝色药丸吗 |
[02:20] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[02:21] | as your father’s consigliere, | 作为你父亲的顾问 |
[02:22] | I really have to advise you to find something healthier than pills. | 我真心建议你找些比药物更健康的方式 |
[02:28] | Like meditation, exercise. | 比如冥想 锻炼 |
[02:32] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[02:35] | Reach into that bag and give me some fucking pills. | 伸进袋子 把药丸给我 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | – You’re welcome. – Chapter 5,827. | -不谢 -第5827章 |
[02:58] | Queen Gertrude watched her prey from afar. | 格特鲁德女王远远地看着猎物 |
[03:01] | Biding her time, awaiting the most delectable moment to strike. | 静静等待着最佳进攻时机 |
[03:05] | The past had not yet relinquished its hold on Annia, | 往事还没放开对安妮娅的控制 |
[03:09] | as she ignored the many warnings of the forest along the way. | 她沿路忽略了森林的很多警示 |
[03:12] | Her eyes blurred by drink and greed, | 双眼被酒精和贪婪所蒙蔽 |
[03:15] | she was unaware how many times she’d failed the same quest | 她没发现已经有很多次 |
[03:19] | to guide Princess Ellia to the Lake of the Clouds. | 没能引导埃利亚公主去云湖了 |
[03:30] | I see it with my own eyes, and its powers are unimaginable. | 我亲眼所见 其力量无法想象 |
[03:34] | The Lake of the Clouds will heal you. | 云湖会治愈你的 |
[03:40] | – Are we close? – It’s just over that next range. | -快到了吗 -再翻一座山就到了 |
[03:44] | That mythical water will cleanse me of my sickness | 那神秘之水会帮我去病 |
[03:47] | and save me from death itself. | 拯救我于死亡边缘 |
[03:49] | Can you feel it, Annia? | 你能感受到吗 安妮娅 |
[03:52] | I… | 我 |
[03:54] | My fingertips are tingling. | 我指尖有点刺痛 |
[04:10] | Despite the warmth of my heart, | 虽然我内心温暖 |
[04:12] | the coldness of sickness, | 但疾病 |
[04:14] | death seeps through my limbs. | 死亡的寒冷还是浸入四肢 |
[04:17] | – Are your fingertips still tingling? – Drink your soup. | -你指尖还疼吗 -喝你的汤 |
[04:32] | Whenever I eat, you only drink your spirits. | 我每次吃东西 你都只喝酒 |
[04:35] | We all sustain ourselves in different ways. | 我们生存的方式不同 |
[04:38] | I find your company more tolerable while drunk. | 喝醉了比较容易忍受你 |
[04:42] | Would you like to hear another tale of my homeland, Riverdale? | 你想再听一个我故乡河谷镇的故事吗 |
[04:44] | I really wouldn’t, no. | 真的不想 |
[04:46] | When I join my ancestors in the aftertime, | 等我死后见到祖先 |
[04:48] | I’m going to tell them of my | 我要跟他们说 |
[04:50] | journey with a grumpy, good-hearted elf ranger– | 我的同伴是嘴硬心软的精灵 |
[04:53] | – Half-elf. – …who, with mutilated ears, | -半精灵 -虽然耳朵残缺了 |
[04:56] | did her best to lead her burdensome companion to a cure. | 却努力带着累赘同伴去救命 |
[04:59] | First of all, | 首先 |
[05:01] | we are not companions. | 我们不是同伴 |
[05:03] | This is a business arrangement, yours and mine. | 咱俩是生意伙伴 |
[05:06] | I guide, | 我带路 |
[05:07] | and you follow, and hopefully you don’t die along the way. | 你跟着 最好别死在半道上 |
[05:10] | And second-forth, I’ve been | 第二 我一直在思考 |
[05:12] | thinking a bit about the terms of our initial “Deal”. | 我们最初的”交易” |
[05:17] | I’m going to need at least eight more diamonds | 我起码得再要八颗钻石 |
[05:19] | to take you to the Lake of the Clouds. | 才能带你去云湖 |
[05:22] | The land is very dangerous. | 那地方非常危险 |
[05:24] | That would be extremely painful. | 那会非常疼的 |
[05:27] | I urinate them. | 钻石是我尿出来的 |
[05:30] | Well… | 嗯 |
[05:34] | Sorry to hear that. | 那很抱歉 |
[05:36] | You know, if I pissed diamonds, I’d do it all the time. | 如果我能尿钻石 肯定会一直尿 |
[05:39] | But that’s me. | 但这只是我的想法 |
[05:58] | Yeah, looks good. | 挺好的 |
[05:59] | That’s NYPD property, | 那是纽约警局的财产 |
[06:01] | just like you, bitch. | 和你一样 贱人 |
[06:07] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[06:10] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[06:31] | That’s a nice rock. | 钻石不错 |
[06:35] | How’d old Jed afford that on a cop’s salary? | 老杰德当警察那点工资怎么买得起 |
[06:38] | I don’t know. Maybe he stole it from the evidence room. | 不知道 可能从证物室偷的 |
[06:42] | I’ve gotta get a key to that room. | 我得弄把那个屋的钥匙 |
[06:45] | How’s Rhode Island? | 罗德岛好玩吗 |
[06:48] | Nice up there? | 不错吧 |
[06:49] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[06:51] | – I haven’t been. – No, you just send the money. | -没去呢 -你只是把钱送过去了 |
[06:53] | – Via courier. – Ah, to the Wambolds. | -用快递 -送到旺博尔思 |
[06:55] | Yeah, to the Wambolds. Yes. | 对 是的 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry, Porter. I mean… | 抱歉 波特 |
[07:00] | Courier gettin’ jacked is on me. | 快递被抢了是我的错 |
[07:03] | – It’s really fuckin’ stupid. – And it’s never gonna happen again. | -我好蠢 -不会再发生了 |
[07:06] | Never. I promise you. | 不会了 我保证 |
[07:08] | A one time thing. | 就这一次 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:17] | – Hold him down, Owen. – Wait. | -按住他 欧文 -等等 |
[07:19] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Wait a minute. | 好吧 好吧 等等 |
[07:25] | – Wait. – Drill, please. | -等等 -钻头 谢谢 |
[07:26] | What? What are you– What are you gonna–? | 什么 你要干吗 |
[07:28] | – So, what else? – What? Nothing, nothing. No, I swear. | -还有什么 -什么 没了 我发誓 |
[07:31] | You know why I’m the drill and not the skull? | 知道我为什么老钻人 不会被人钻吗 |
[07:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:34] | Because I always know when somebody’s hiding something. | 因为一旦有人隐瞒 我就能发现 |
[07:37] | It’s genetic. | 这是遗传的 |
[07:38] | It’s my superpower. | 是我的超能力 |
[07:41] | All the Milgrims have one. Mike was born with three nipples. | 米尔格姆家的人都有 迈克生来就有三个奶头 |
[07:44] | You’ve got three nipples? | 你有三个奶头 |
[07:52] | Battery’s dead. | 没电了 |
[07:54] | You think, Phil? | 是嘛 菲尔 |
[07:56] | – It’s a sign. – Who’s in charge of the fucking batteries? | -这是个迹象 -谁负责充电的 |
[07:58] | – Mike! – Phil! I’ll get one. | -迈克 -菲尔 我去拿 |
[07:59] | I can find it. I can find it. | 我能找到 |
[08:06] | If you forgive others, they’ll forgive you. | 原谅他人 也会被他人原谅 |
[08:09] | Your father in Heaven will also forgive you. | 你在天堂的父亲也会原谅你的 |
[08:12] | No, you’re lying again. Fathers do not forgive. | 不 你又撒谎 父亲是不会原谅的 |
[08:16] | But the Book of Matthew. | 《马太福音》上是这么说的 |
[08:19] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[08:22] | Please, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 求你了 别这样 |
[08:24] | Please! Blood is highly corrosive to drill bits. | 求求你 血很容易腐蚀钻头的 |
[08:27] | Yes! Yes, I’m skimming. | 是的 我私吞了 |
[08:30] | I’m skimming and selling for myself. | 我私吞然后卖了 |
[08:32] | Extra money to pay for a nurse. | 赚点外块去雇护士 |
[08:35] | I have a daughter! I have a daughter! | 我有个女儿 我有个女儿 |
[08:37] | She’s got special needs. | 她需要特殊看护 |
[08:39] | She’s special needs! | 她需要特殊看护 |
[08:47] | Temporal lobe. | 颞叶 |
[08:53] | The hippocampus. | 海马体 |
[09:29] | Disgusting creature. | 恶心的生物 |
[10:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[10:37] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[11:06] | My greatest triumphs always go unwitnessed. | 我最伟大的胜利总是无人见证 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:02] | You’re hard to keep up with. | 你真难追 |
[12:05] | Oh, let me just sit down. | 我先坐下 |
[12:07] | So, um, these assassins that keep popping up, | 这些一直出现的刺客 |
[12:13] | I think they’re your inner demons. | 应该都是你的心魔 |
[12:18] | It’s another bleedin’ elf. | 又是个精灵 |
[12:20] | I’ve never seen an elf. | 我没见过精灵 |
[12:22] | Because they don’t exist, them elves. | 因为他们不存在 |
[12:25] | And now I’ve seen not one but three… | 但我今天不光见到一个 |
[12:27] | Bye! | 再见 |
[12:29] | …elves in one day. | 而是三个 |
[12:31] | This one’s ears is all ripped off. | 这只的耳朵都被扯掉了 |
[12:34] | – What do we do? – Take them to Lady Nora. | -怎么办 -带他们去见诺拉夫人 |
[13:08] | Fuck you! Fuck both of you! I’m done with this fucking shit! | 去你的 你们俩死去吧 我受够这玩意儿了 |
[13:12] | He’s gonna find out! He always fucking finds out! You don’t‐‐ | 他会发现的 他总能发现 你不… |
[13:16] | Fuck, you don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[13:18] | He’s got like a sixth sense for this shit. | 这种事他有第六感 |
[13:24] | He may have someone on the inside. | 我们之中可能有内奸 |
[13:25] | No, we don’t know that. | 不 这我们不知道 |
[13:26] | It’s probably fucking you, Carl. | 可能就是你吧 卡尔 |
[13:28] | Fucking bitch. | 死贱人 |
[13:29] | Yo, I am so clean, you can use my piss as detergent, | 我清白得很 我的尿都能给你当清洁剂 |
[13:33] | so sit on that. | 消停会儿吧 |
[13:39] | Owen, we need you. We need you to stay with us. | 欧文 我们需要你 需要你和我们一起 |
[13:43] | We need you to keep going. | 我们要你继续做下去 |
[13:46] | Can you do that for us? | 你能为我们这样做吗 |
[13:48] | Can you do it for me? | 你能为我这样做吗 |
[13:50] | Do I have a choice? | 我有的选吗 |
[13:53] | You’ll go to jail. | 你会坐牢的 |
[14:38] | This is disrespect. | 真不尊重人 |
[14:40] | I’m not ready to leave. Take it away. | 我还没打算走 拿走 |
[14:53] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[14:56] | – What’s up? – Olivia. | -你好 -奥丽薇亚 |
[14:57] | I’m in your Age of Discovery class. | 和你一起上发现时代课程的 |
[14:59] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[15:02] | What can I get you? | 你要点什么 |
[15:04] | Just some coffee. | 咖啡就行了 |
[15:18] | One cup of joe. | 你的咖啡 |
[15:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | You know, I was gonna talk to you at class, but… | 我本来是想在课上跟你说的 不过 |
[15:26] | since you’re here… | 既然你来了 |
[15:28] | I noticed you take a lot of notes… | 我看见你记了很多笔记 |
[15:30] | and seeing as we have that big final test coming up, | 既然我们马上有期末大考 |
[15:35] | maybe we can study together. | 也许我们可以一起学习 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 嗯 我愿意 |
[15:40] | – Come on, have I ever let you down? – No, never. | -少来 我让你失望过吗 -没有 |
[15:43] | Hey, I’ve got to go. No disrespect. | 我得走了 并非不尊重 |
[15:47] | Owen, so long as we’re studying together, the coffee’s on me. | 欧文 只要我们一起学习 这杯咖啡我请客 |
[15:53] | Why are you so warm? | 你怎么这么暖 |
[15:55] | I have chronic hypothermia. | 我有慢性高体温症 |
[15:58] | My skin’s temperature is 106 degrees. | 皮肤温度是106华氏度 |
[16:03] | That’s fucked up. | 那可真糟糕 |
[16:07] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:14] | She’s a long way from home. | 她离家很远 |
[16:20] | – Yes, she is. – As are you. | -是的 -你也是 |
[16:23] | How did she find you? | 她怎么找到你的 |
[16:25] | How does anyone? | 没什么特殊 |
[16:28] | I was drunk in a tavern. | 我在酒馆里喝醉了 |
[16:31] | She was lost, and sick, and… | 她迷路了 又有病 |
[16:34] | and wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 而且还不让人拒绝 |
[16:36] | Does the princess know the ranger she’s chosen as her guide | 公主是否知道她选择引路的游侠 |
[16:41] | is hunted by invisible assassins | 正在被王后葛特露派来的 |
[16:44] | sent by Queen Gertrude? | 隐形刺客所追捕呢 |
[16:46] | I tell Her Highness only what she needs to know. | 我只对公主殿下说她需要知道的事 |
[16:49] | And who doesn’t have a price on their head these days? | 而且如今谁头上没个价码 |
[16:53] | She stirs. | 她醒了 |
[16:59] | Such grace. | 真是仁慈 |
[17:01] | How can we repay your kindness? | 我们如何报答你的善意 |
[17:03] | No need, my child. It is my pleasure. | 不必 孩子 我很荣幸 |
[17:07] | Did my guide tell you of our quest? | 我向导跟你说了我们的任务吗 |
[17:14] | We seek a mythical water… | 我们要找神秘之水 |
[17:17] | – that will cleanse me of my sickness. – The Lake of the Clouds. | -能够让我药到病除 -云湖 |
[17:20] | You know it? | 你知道 |
[17:22] | I was cursed to die by my mother. | 我受母亲诅咒而死 |
[17:24] | I came from the Riverdale forest near death, | 我从河谷森林来时 已经快死了 |
[17:27] | grasping at the legend. | 指望这个传说了 |
[17:29] | Now, by the grace of the gods, | 如今 神明仁慈 |
[17:32] | it seems to be coming true. | 似乎要成真了 |
[17:34] | My ranger’s going to save me from death itself. | 游侠救我免于一死 |
[17:38] | I know where it is, and I can show you. | 我知道在哪里 可以给你指路 |
[17:45] | – Yurick. – All right. | -尤瑞克 -好的 |
[17:46] | Up, you idiot. | 起来 笨蛋 |
[17:48] | I’m sorry, m’lady. | 对不起 夫人 |
[17:50] | I was lost in my own head again. | 我又胡思乱想了 |
[17:53] | Fetch the mirror. | 去拿镜子 |
[17:54] | All right, right. Thank you, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[17:56] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[17:58] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[18:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | I’d like your ranger… | 我想让你的游侠 |
[18:04] | to peer into this looking glass. | 看向这面镜子 |
[18:08] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[18:10] | What nature of looking glass is it? | 这镜子本质是什么 |
[18:12] | Magic, of course. | 魔镜 当然 |
[18:14] | So why not have the royal elf look into it? | 为什么不让皇族精灵看 |
[18:17] | The glass needs only see one of you. | 镜子只需要看见你们中的一个 |
[18:19] | Your fates are intertwined, | 你们的命运纠缠 |
[18:22] | and I am most interested… | 我更有兴趣 |
[18:25] | in your reflection. | 看到你的倒影 |
[18:36] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[18:40] | I… | 我 |
[18:42] | What is it, Annia? | 什么 安妮娅 |
[18:47] | – It’s two girls. – Who are they? | -是两个女孩 -她们是谁 |
[18:51] | Sisters. | 两姐妹 |
[18:54] | The younger one is leaning forward. | 妹妹倾身向前 |
[18:57] | The elder one is putting rouge on her. | 姐姐在给她涂胭脂 |
[19:00] | I know this image. It’s familiar. | 我知道这个画面 很熟悉 |
[19:04] | The younger one adores the older. | 妹妹爱慕姐姐 |
[19:09] | They’ve heard their mother is coming home. | 她们听说母亲要回家了 |
[19:12] | So they’re getting ready. | 所以在准备 |
[19:16] | But she’s not really coming. | 但她并非真要回来 |
[19:19] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[19:29] | And me. | 还有我 |
[19:36] | How can that be? | 怎么可能 |
[19:39] | Did I find you? | 是我找到你吗 |
[19:42] | Or were you supposed to find me? | 还是你本该要找到我 |
[19:54] | Follow the stars north, | 跟着星星往北 |
[19:56] | and within two days | 两天之内 |
[19:58] | you’ll reach the lightning‐struck shell of an awin tree. | 就会到达被闪电击中的残树 |
[20:02] | You’ll find the lake, | 你们会找到云湖 |
[20:03] | so long as your eyes and your hearts are clear. | 只要你们的眼和心都纯净 |
[20:08] | I wish you luck on your quest. | 祝你们好运 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[20:15] | – Get up. Boil some water. ‐ Yes, ma’am. | -起来 去烧点水 -遵命 |
[20:22] | Come, child. | 来 孩子 |
[20:25] | Though you may be cursed, | 虽然你受到诅咒 |
[20:28] | you’re still her eyes. | 但你仍是她的眼睛 |
[20:33] | You’re Greg FUN Nazlund. | 你是娱乐版格雷格·奈斯兰德 |
[20:41] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[20:48] | Goodbye. Fare thee well. | 再见 再见 |
[20:53] | She’s very strange, that woman. | 她真是很怪 那个女人 |
[20:56] | Did you really, you know, see all those things that you said– | 你真的看见你所说的那些事了 |
[21:02] | Did you really see all those things you said you saw in there? | 你在镜子里真看见你所说的那些事了 |
[21:07] | Ellie… | 埃莉 |
[21:08] | Ellie, it’s me. | 埃莉 是我 |
[21:10] | Look at me. It’s me, Annie. | 看着我 是我 安妮 |
[21:13] | Yes, Annia. | 对 安妮娅 |
[21:15] | My ranger and my guide. | 我的游侠和向导 |
[21:17] | Of course, of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[21:20] | It’s fucking fantasy. | 这是奇幻世界 |
[21:24] | It’s my least favorite genre. | 我最不喜欢的类型 |
[21:27] | What is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[21:28] | What does this mean? What is this supposed to be? | 这是什么意思 这到底是什么 |
[21:30] | What does any tale mean? My tutor used to ask me this. | 一切故事有何意义 我的老师曾经常问我 |
[21:34] | I have read many fascinating | 我在宫殿档案中 |
[21:37] | moral tales in the archives of the palace. | 读过许多动人的故事 |
[21:40] | ‐ Man, you love this. ‐ Do you understand? | -你喜欢这个 -你明白吗 |
[21:42] | You love this. This is… | 你喜欢这个 这是 |
[21:46] | This was your idea, wasn’t it? | 这是你的主意 对吧 |
[21:47] | What? All right, come on. | 怎么了 好吧 过来 |
[21:50] | Come on. | 过来 |
[21:51] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[21:57] | You’re probably conspiring against me. | 你大概在密谋对付我 |
[22:01] | Turning my test subjects against me. | 让我的测试对象背弃我 |
[22:10] | How are the systems running? | 系统运行得怎么样 |
[22:11] | So far, all the key indicators look perfect. | 目前 一切关键指标都很完美 |
[22:14] | Whatever she’s doing is helping. | 无论她在做什么 有效果了 |
[22:17] | Maybe your mother doesn’t destroy everything after all. | 也许你母亲也并非什么都摧毁 |
[22:20] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[22:23] | She’s breathing. | 还喘气呢 |
[22:28] | I never apologized to you about the gala. | 晚会的事 我还没跟你道歉 |
[22:32] | You don’t have to. | 不必道歉了 |
[22:33] | The consequences were simply the end of our romance. | 后果只是我们分手了而已 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry, Azumi. | 对不起 安住淳 |
[22:39] | It was a way out. | 那是一个出路 |
[22:42] | A way out… | 出路 |
[22:44] | of what? | 什么的出路 |
[22:46] | Failure. | 失败 |
[22:51] | This is the quietest I’ve ever seen her. | 我从没见过她如此安静 |