Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

疯子(Maniac)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 疯子(Maniac)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[01:05] 北约总部 比利时 布鲁塞尔
[01:06] Before we begin this negotiation, 在谈判开始前
[01:09] the temporary administrative adjunct assistant 冰岛领事馆的
[01:13] to the Consulate of Iceland, 临时兼任行政助理
[01:16] Snorri Agnarsson, will confirm his guilt. 斯诺里·艾格纳森将承认他的罪行
[01:19] Yes, I am guilty. 没错 我有罪
[01:22] – -I have prepared a small statement. 我准备了简短的供词
[01:30] “Thank you. Because of my incompetence, “感谢各位 由于我的无能
[01:34] I should be placed in the cone of a rocket 我应被放入火箭
[01:38] and launched into space, 发射到太空
[01:40] so that Ernie’s folk may punish me 让欧尼的家人
[01:43] in whatever manner they deem correct. 任意处置我
[01:47] Thank you.” 谢谢”
[01:51] There’s a there there. 这么做有道理
[01:53] That Snorri be symbolically sacrificed to the aliens, 牺牲斯诺里 把他交到外星人手上
[01:57] the lamb that may prevent the Earth’s slaughter. 如同献祭羊 也许能保护地球免遭屠杀
[02:07] Does he deserve to die? 他该死吗
[02:08] He discovered Ernie, for crying out loud. 他可是发现了欧尼的人
[02:11] I feel as though I’ve lost a member of my family. 我觉得仿佛是自己失去了一个家人
[02:15] Ernie’s folk will want an explanation, 欧尼的家人会想要一个解释
[02:17] and they have a right to know what happened to little Ernie. 他们有权知道欧尼的遭遇
[02:21] Before I die, 在我死前
[02:23] may I please tell them? 能否让我告诉他们
[02:25] Good point. Explain yourself. 有道理 你解释一下
[02:28] Start the recording. 开始录音
[02:30] I was born not far from Reykjavik. 我在冰岛首都雷克雅未克附近出生
[02:33] My parents were afraid of me, 我父母都怕我
[02:35] and were emotionally withholding… 没给我爱
[02:37] Only the pertinent details. 只说相关的细节
[02:39] My mother was an Austrian Finnish Swede, 我母亲是奥地利和芬兰裔瑞典人
[02:44] and my father was Dutch-Italian-Icelandic, 我父亲是有荷意血统的冰岛人
[02:47] hence my unique accent. 所以我的口音如此特别
[02:49] Pertinent details regarding Ernie. 只说跟欧尼有关的细节
[02:52] While on a birding expedition, 在一次观鸟考察中
[02:56] I discovered teeny, tiny little Ernie, wounded. 我发现了受伤的小欧尼
[03:00] At first, I believed he was a huldufolk… 起初 我以为他是小精灵
[03:04] the little people. 小矮人
[03:06] He was two feet tall and humanoid in appearance, 他只有两英尺高 外表跟人类很像
[03:09] but he had this beautiful bluish exoskeleton 但他有美丽的蓝色外骨骼
[03:14] with fine orange decorative elements. 上面还点缀着橙色的花纹
[03:17] He was stunning. 他美极了
[03:19] I brought him home, I cared for him, I tit-fed him. 我把他带回家 照顾他 喂他喝奶
[03:22] I nursed him back to health. 使他恢复健康
[03:24] And then I notified Admiral Grimsson, 然后我告诉了格里姆松上将
[03:26] a birding friend of mine. 我们常一起观鸟
[03:28] Given current geo… 鉴于当前地理上…
[03:31] political tensions… 政治上的紧张局势
[03:39] the goal was to craft an agreement 我们打算制订协议
[03:42] to safely introduce Ernie to the world. 将欧尼安全介绍给世界
[03:45] He told us his species would eliminate 他告诉我们他的族人
[03:47] every problem humanity has ever faced. 会消除人类所有的难题
[03:50] And did you believe what he said? 你相信他的话吗
[03:52] That he meant mankind no harm? 相信他无意伤害人类
[03:54] Yes. 当然
[03:56] He cured a cancer in Admiral Grimsson’s daughter, 他治好了格里姆松上将女儿的癌症
[03:59] and he talked General Banner 他还向班纳将军
[04:01] through the equation of arborization, 解释了树枝状方程
[04:04] a form of time and space travel. 时空旅行的方式
[04:11] Don’t worry, Sokolov. It’s all up here. 别担心 索科洛夫 我都记着呢
[04:15] Snorri, please continue. 斯诺里 请你继续
[04:18] We were preparing to make the announcement in the morning. 我们本打算第二天早上公布消息
[04:21] Tonight, we were celebrating. 因为今晚我们要庆祝
[04:27] I was drinking a gimlet, and Admiral Grimsson toasted. 我喝鸡尾酒时 格里姆松上将敬酒了
[04:30] I think he’s a very accomplished dancer. 我觉得他跳舞很厉害
[04:33] And Ernie was going to give a speech. 欧尼本来要进行致辞
[05:05] What happened next, Snorri? 之后发生了什么 斯诺里
[05:27] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[05:32] Mr. Agnarsson, could you please speak up? 艾格纳森先生 你能大点声吗
[05:35] I… 我…
[05:37] I… 我…
[06:03] I-I can’t… What are you saying? 我听不懂 你说什么
[06:05] I electrocuted him! 我把他电死了
[06:17] No, it was not on purpose! 不 我不是故意的
[06:20] It was a faulty microphone I provided him. 是我给他的麦克风故障了
[06:24] Or maybe it was my gimlet. Who knows? 又或者是我的鸡尾酒 谁知道呢
[06:27] But this is Snorri’s fault. 但这就是斯诺里的错
[06:42] Here, sir. 给您 先生
[06:51] We’ve received word that a large mass 我们收到消息 有一个大质量物体
[06:54] has moved past the moon 刚经过月球
[06:56] and a heat ray has been focused on the Earth. 一束热射线正瞄准地球
[07:01] It’s Ernie’s people. They’ve come back for revenge. 是欧尼的族人 他们来复仇了
[07:05] Gentlemen… 先生们
[07:08] looks like the Earth is fucked. 看来地球完了
[07:11] – -Take Snorri away. 把斯诺里带下去
[07:15] It’s my fault. 都怪我
[07:16] I’m sorry, Belgium. 对不起 比利时
[07:17] I’m sorry, Canada. 对不起 加拿大
[07:19] I’m sorry, Denmark. 对不起 丹麦
[07:21] I’m sorry, France. 对不起 法国
[07:22] I’m sorry, Germany. 对不起 德国
[07:24] I’m sorry, Iceland. 对不起 冰岛
[07:26] I’m sorry… 对不起…
[07:29] Which one are you? 你是哪国代表
[07:31] Luxembourg. 卢森堡
[07:40] I’m not seeing anything out of the ordinary. 我没发现异常
[07:42] Nor am I. 我也没有
[07:43] Safety Net’s fully engaged. They’re fine. 安全网已启动 他们不会有事
[07:47] How are our thermals? 体温多少
[07:48] Slightly elevated. Average of 99.1. 略有升高 平均37.2℃
[07:51] Exactly in line with C protocol. 正符合C号协议
[07:53] Good. 很好
[08:08] Maybe you misunderstood what Gertie said. 也许你误会格蒂了
[08:11] I know you build minds, dear, 我知道你建造大脑 亲爱的
[08:13] but I have been attuned to them my whole life. 但我这辈子都在研究大脑
[08:16] I understand what people are saying 我比人们
[08:18] better than they understand what they’re saying. 更了解他们的内心
[08:20] Your computer is suffering from pathological bereavement. 你的电脑正遭受丧亲创伤
[08:23] She’s cycling through delusional emotions. 她幻想的情绪起起伏伏
[08:26] In the time I sat with her, 我跟她在一起时
[08:27] she went from thinking she was a god, 她一下认为自己是神
[08:29] to thinking she was a subject in your trial, 一下认为自己是你们的受试者
[08:31] to weeping about being so lonely. 一下又因为自己孤独而哭泣
[08:35] I think she’s lost her mind. 我觉得她疯了
[08:37] So why did you leave? 那你为何离开
[08:38] Because she started talking about 因为她开始说
[08:39] keeping your subjects prisoner, 要把受试者们关起来
[08:41] about toying with them, hurting them. 玩弄他们 伤害他们
[08:43] I told her this was completely unacceptable. 我跟她说这么做是大错特错
[08:45] She got angry and threw me out. 她就生气了 把我赶了出去
[08:47] I mean, she literally threw me out the window. 她真的把我从窗口扔了出去
[08:49] I woke up when I hit the sidewalk. 我跌到人行道上才醒来
[08:51] I just went through another diagnostic. 我刚刚才又诊断了一次
[08:57] We’re nowhere near a Heinz catatonic horizon. 我们离海因茨精神性紧张界限还远着呢
[09:00] See? 看见没
[09:02] The subjects are fine. 受试者都好好的
[09:04] She’s not collecting McMurphies. 她并没有收集麦克墨菲问题
[09:05] The computer’s behavior is completely normal. 电脑的表现完全正常
[09:08] It’s usually the people who appear normal 通常表面看起来最正常的人
[09:11] who are feeling the most primal terror. 内心才最恐惧
[09:13] And what’s yours, Suzuki? 你又恐惧什么 铃木
[09:15] Mother, leave her alone. 妈妈 别烦她
[09:16] We’re trying to solve a problem here. 我们正努力解决问题
[09:18] What is your point? 你想说什么
[09:19] The point is, just because she’s your offspring 就因为她是你的后代
[09:22] doesn’t make it any less true. 不代表我的话是错的
[09:24] Stop covering for her. 别再为她掩饰了
[09:27] Take a look at your blind spot and do what’s right. 快看看你们的盲点 做出正确的处理
[09:30] – Mother! – What is at stake is too important. -妈妈 -我们不能冒失败的风险
[09:36] You think those pills are gonna fix you one day, don’t you? 你认为那些药有一天能治愈你 是吗
[09:40] The G.R.T.A. is not my offspring. GRTA不是我的后代
[09:43] She is a system I designed, 她是我设计的一个系统
[09:45] far more elegant and effective 比你那些廉价的极乐理论
[09:48] than any of your dime-store theories of bliss. 都更高雅 高效
[09:51] You were right. I was foolish to let her come here. 你说得对 我让她来真傻
[09:54] I wouldn’t trust a word this woman says. 这女人说的话我一个字都不信
[09:56] She’s trying to sabotage this trial because she’s jealous. 她想破坏这个试验 因为她妒忌
[09:59] She’s jealous of Gertie 她妒忌格蒂
[10:00] because she’ll help more people than she ever has, 因为格蒂以后帮助的人 远比她这辈子帮的多
[10:03] she’s jealous of you because you’ll be responsible for it, 她妒忌你 因为那将是你的功劳
[10:06] and she’s jealous of me because I have you. 她还妒忌我 因为我拥有你
[10:20] What a ridiculous speech. 这番话真荒唐
[10:22] Throw her out, James. 把她赶出去 詹姆斯
[10:29] You have to shut this trial down immediately. 你必须立即终止试验
[10:33] Calm down. 冷静点
[10:35] No, I can’t shut it down. 我不能终止试验
[10:36] If I shut it down now, everything will be lost. 如果我这么做 会失去一切
[10:39] The whole project would be dead. 整个项目就完了
[10:42] While I’m sure nothing would make you happier 但我相信看到我前功尽弃
[10:44] than to see my progress completely eradicated, Mother, 你是最高兴不过了 妈妈
[10:48] I must say, this is a little selfish 我必须说 这有点自私
[10:49] and a bit much, even for you. 而且即便对你来说也太过分了
[10:52] Why the mind? 为什么选大脑
[10:54] – What? – Jamie, why the mind? -什么 -詹姆 为什么选大脑
[10:56] Of all the professions you could have picked… 有那么多专业可选择
[11:01] why choose the one that I’m in? 你为什么选了我所在的行业
[11:04] I am a neurochemist. 我是神经化学家
[11:07] I am a medical doctor. 我是一名医生
[11:09] You’re not a very good medical doctor. 你不是一个优秀的医生
[11:11] You’re forgetting the Hippocratic Oath, if you ever knew it. 你忘了希波克拉底誓言 前提是你知道有这事
[11:15] “First do no harm.” “不要伤害他人”
[11:16] You’re not protecting those people in there. 你没有保护里面的那些人
[11:20] – Stop diminishing me! – Why won’t you believe me? -别再贬低我了 -你为什么不相信我
[11:22] You call me, you ask me to come and help you. 你打给我 叫我来帮你
[11:25] Why won’t you ever listen to your mother? 你为什么从不听你妈妈的话
[11:28] Because you are an awful mother! 因为你是个不称职的母亲
[11:33] Because you left me alone, 因为你丢下了我
[11:35] and you drove my father away, 把我爸爸赶走
[11:37] and you slept in my bed way too much, 你还老睡在我床上
[11:40] and you said things that should never be said to a child. 你还说过很多不该对孩子说的话
[11:44] Ugh. And on the happiest day of my life, 在我这辈子最快乐的那天
[11:46] the day I was handed this lab, 我得到这间实验室那天
[11:48] the only thing that you could think to say to me 你却只对我说了一句
[11:50] was that my happiness was all just a fucking ill… illusion. 我的快乐都他妈是幻觉
[12:00] I can’t… 我…
[12:03] I can’t see. 我看不见
[12:05] Can’t see what? 看不见什么
[12:06] – I can’t see. – Well, I made it perfectly clear. -我看不见了 -我说得很清楚
[12:08] I’ve gone blind! 我瞎了
[12:09] – Oh. Well, just… – Oh, my God! -你先… -天啊
[12:12] – Calm down now. – I’ve gone blind! -先冷静 -我瞎了
[12:13] – Just take a deep breath. It’s… – I can’t see! -深呼吸 -我看不见了
[12:16] – No, it’s… – Azumi! -这只是… -安住淳
[12:18] It’s psychosomatic. Your eyes are perfectly good. 这是心理作用引起的 你的眼睛没问题
[12:20] I don’t believe in psychosomatic conditions. 我不相信疾病由心理引起
[12:23] Let– let me hug you. 让我抱着你
[12:24] – No! Don’t hug me. – Let me hug you. -不 别抱我 -让我抱抱你
[12:25] – Get off of me! – It will… -放开我 -会…
[12:27] This is psychosomatic. 这是心理作用引起的
[12:28] You’ve maimed me! 你把我变成残废
[12:30] What have you done to me? 你对我做了什么
[12:45] What have you done? 你做了什么
[12:47] You’ve made me into a monster! 你把我变成了怪物
[12:50] I can’t see, Mom. 我看不见了 妈妈
[12:51] – Are you… – I need you to let go of me right now. -你是不是… -你赶快放开我
[12:54] – Please! – You don’t need those pills. -求你了 -你不需要那些药
[12:57] Took that man two whole days to blow this motherfucker up. 那家伙花了整整两天才搞砸了
[13:00] This will heal you. 这能治愈你
[13:18] You must die, Snorri. 你必须死 斯诺里
[13:29] Hi. 你好
[13:30] I do not care if you are here to kill me. 我不在乎你是不是来杀我的
[13:33] I was already going to kill myself. 我本来就准备自杀了
[13:36] I am risking my cover to help you, Snorri. 我冒着身份暴露的危险来救你 斯诺里
[13:46] The CIA has ordered me to be your escort, 中情局叫我来保护你
[13:50] what with the looming alien invasion and all. 鉴于外星人即将入侵地球什么的
[13:53] That squishy little space man you killed 你杀死的那个黏糊外星人
[13:55] was not here to help humanity. 不是来帮人类的
[13:57] He and his species want to filet and sell humankind 他和族人想把人类宰了
[14:02] as exotic meats across the galaxy. 当异星肉类卖到其他星球
[14:05] He was here to kill us all. 他是来杀我们的
[14:07] And unfortunately, the little fucker 不幸的是 在你电爆他前
[14:09] passed the codes on the Banner before you popped him. 他已经把密码告诉班纳了
[14:11] No! 不
[14:12] Forbidden speech about my dear friend Ernie! 不许你这么说我的朋友欧尼
[14:16] He was the most gentle, empathic, kind little friend I ever had. 他是我这辈子最温柔 有同情心和善良的朋友
[14:21] He was a babe, he was beautiful. 他就是个小宝宝 美极了
[14:23] – God. – We would walk along the sand, -老天 -我们会在沙滩漫步
[14:26] and he would tell me secrets about the stars. 他会告诉我星星的秘密
[14:30] Well, none of it was true. 这些都不是真的
[14:32] And that’s not all. 而且不止如此
[14:41] You’re not human. Yes, you have a human body, 你不是人类 你是有人类的肉体
[14:44] but your consciousness is alien. 但你的意识是外星人
[14:47] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[14:49] Just sit still. 坐着别动
[14:53] Your true self is here to stop Ernie. 真正的你是来阻止欧尼的
[14:57] Snorri’s just your cover. 斯诺里只是你的卧底身份
[14:59] There’s a whole other person underneath him. 在这身皮肉之下有另一个人
[15:09] You just can’t remember. 你只是不记得了
[15:13] Lucky I’m here to wake you up. 幸好我来唤醒你了
[15:16] And who are you? 你是谁
[15:17] No idea. Most of my memories were wiped 不知道 我大部分记忆都被清除了
[15:19] when I was tortured by the CIA 中情局折磨过我
[15:21] and turned into a killing machine. 并把我变成了杀人机器
[15:26] So neither of us know who we truly are. 这么说我们都不知道自己真正的身份
[15:31] We are the same. 我们是一样的
[15:33] Correct. 没错
[15:34] Now I have to get you to the extragalactic radio 现在我得带你到外星系电台
[15:37] so we can unlock a portal for your forces. 为你的部队打开传送门
[15:42] This is too much to process for Snorri. 斯诺里难以理解那么多信息
[15:49] All right, let’s think. 好吧 我想想
[15:54] Tell me what the Icelandic word Utangotta means. 告诉我冰岛语的”Utangotta”是什么意思
[16:00] – It means something is amiss. – No. -意思是某件事错了 -不
[16:04] Tell me what it means to you. 告诉我对你来说是什么意思
[16:06] To Snorri, it means… 对斯诺里 这个词代表
[16:13] every relationship I have had, 我人生中的每一段关系
[16:17] old or new… 不管新的或旧的
[16:20] has somehow been false. 都是虚假的
[16:24] And I’ve always felt invisible… 我一直觉得自己是隐形人
[16:29] hidden from the world… 世人都看不见我
[16:32] like an Egyptian nightjar. 就像埃及夜鹰一样
[16:36] And all of this makes me tremendously… 这一切现在让我感到
[16:40] sad right now. 无比悲伤
[16:43] There it is. 来了
[16:45] The nosebleed. 流鼻血了
[16:47] Good sign. 好迹象
[17:00] Come on. 走吧
[17:01] Wow, you are very good at gun! 你开枪好厉害
[17:04] I know. 我知道
[17:10] We’re losing him! 他要逃了
[17:13] Get me one. 给我一把
[17:14] Yes! 好棒
[17:16] – Thank you. – Who are these people? -谢谢 -这些人是谁
[17:18] Oh, I call ’em inner demons. 我叫他们心魔
[17:20] It seems like you got some too. 看来你也有一些
[17:32] Yes! 爽
[17:37] – -Back up. 退后
[17:39] You have an unusual amount of demons following you, Snorri. 追杀你的心魔还真不少 斯诺里
[17:59] It is hotter than the Reykjadalur spring! 这简直比雷克雅未克的春天还热
[18:01] Oh, that’ll be the heat ray. 是热射线的关系
[18:07] I killed lots of men! 我杀了好多人
[18:08] Good job. 干得好
[18:23] You are very good. 你很厉害
[18:25] – You’re good! – Duck! -真厉害 -低头
[18:29] Hold this. 拿着
[18:30] All right, we’re going to level negative 65. 好了 我们要去负65层
[18:33] There is no such thing as level negative 65. 才没有什么负65层
[18:36] Oh, shit. 该死
[18:37] Wait. They changed it. 等等 他们改了
[18:42] Here we go. 好了
[18:47] Thank you for such an exhilarating experience. 谢谢你带我参与这场激动的体验
[18:51] I must visit your Texas. 我必须去你们得州看看了
[18:55] Not in here, Snorri. 别在这开枪 斯诺里
[18:57] You’re an exciting woman! 你真让人激动
[18:59] Very fun! 很有趣
[19:12] Are you sure our temperature readings are accurate? 你确定温度读数是准确的吗
[19:16] Five-by-five on all my readouts. 我这边所有读数器上都是12.8度
[19:29] Give me a true mercury reading. 告诉我水银温度计准确示数
[19:33] Fuck! 该死
[19:34] That’s impossible. It’s 140 degrees. 这不可能 是60度
[19:41] Where are our alarms? 警报怎么没响
[19:43] The feedback data is not reliable. 反馈数据不可靠
[19:47] For fuck’s sake. 上帝啊
[19:49] She’s locked us in. 她把我们锁外面了
[19:57] Oh, shit. Everyone, get in your pods. 该死 所有人 赶紧回舱里
[20:05] Now! 快点
[20:08] All right, you heard Carl. Everybody… 你们听到卡尔说的了 各位…
[20:12] – We got smoke. – Carl, I know. -冒烟了 -卡尔 我知道
[20:14] I need you to manually trigger the emergency ventilation system. 我需要你手动触发紧急通风系统
[20:17] – How? – I’ll talk you through it. -怎么做 -我告诉你
[20:18] Go to the mainframe. 去主机那里
[20:19] Five, six, seven, eight. 五 六 七 八
[20:25] – -Gasumasuku. 防毒面具
[20:34] To trigger the emergency ventilation system, 要想触发紧急通风系统
[20:36] you have to enter the override sequence. 你得输入过载序列
[20:38] On my mark. Gamma, gamma, pulse, enter. 准备好 伽马 伽马 脉冲 回车
[20:43] – Got it. – Check their pulses. -好了 -检查他们的脉搏
[20:48] – They’re alive. – Good. -他们还活着 -好
[20:49] Now Gertie needs a timeout. Pull the red override knob. 现在格蒂需要休息了 拉那个红色过载拉手
[20:58] Holy fucking shit! 我操
[21:08] Code epsilon. 代号艾普斯隆
[21:12] Ah! Azumi! 安住淳
[21:13] Now, have any Soviets had access to your rectum? 有没有苏联人碰过你的直肠
[21:17] My rectum? 我的直肠
[21:29] God Almighty. 我的天
[21:32] – Who was she? – Now, I need you to stand still. -她是谁 -我需要你站着别动
[21:35] You understand? It’s time to retrieve the recall trigger. 明白吗 该取出回忆触发器了
[21:39] You are going to insert this into my body cavities? 你要把这东西插进我的腹腔
[21:42] – No. – This is madness. -不 -真是疯了
[21:44] I loved Ernie. 我爱欧尼
[21:46] If I was a secret agent, I would know I was a secret agent. 如果我是特工 我自己肯定知道
[21:50] It’s in the knee. It’s in the knee! 在膝盖里 在膝盖里
[21:52] You’re stronger than you think. 你比自己想象的更强大
[21:55] You remember when you were nine 你记得自己九岁时
[21:56] and you accidentally electrocuted Freyja with that car battery? 不小心用汽车电池电死了弗雷亚吗
[21:59] That was a test run. 那是一次测试
[22:01] Out. Out. 出来 出来
[22:04] Out! 出来
[22:23] Popcorn problems. 爆米花问题
[22:27] Hey, buddy, you like nuts? Yeah. 伙计 你喜欢坚果吗
[22:30] Yeah, you’re my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[22:32] You’re my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[22:33] And you’re my best friend, and you’re my best friend too. 你是我最好的朋友 你也是
[22:36] Annie. 安妮
[22:40] It’s me, Annie. 是我 安妮
[22:43] What happened to your accent? 你的口音怎么没了
[22:44] We are in a test. 我们在一次试验中
[22:46] We are in the lab. 我们在实验室里
[22:48] – No, we’re in NATO. – That is not what’s happening. -不 我们在北约 -不是这么回事
[22:50] I turned into the hawk. 我变成了一只鹰
[22:52] I came here to warn you. 我来警告你
[22:54] This is the confrontation. 这是对峙阶段
[22:56] The computer is all effed up. 电脑已经乱套了
[22:59] What computer? 什么电脑
[23:00] You made a deal with her to never wake up. 你与她做了笔交易 答应永远不醒过来
[23:05] Sir. 长官
[23:06] Good to see you again. 很高兴再见到你
[23:08] I’m sorry I couldn’t be the one to give you a nosebleed. 抱歉 我不是那个让你流鼻血的人
[23:11] But she’s more real to you now. 但她对你来说现在更真实了
[23:12] – How do you two know each other? – In good time. -你们怎么认识彼此 -以后再说
[23:15] Good work wakin’ him up. 把他唤醒了 干得好
[23:17] Next we got to make you see the light. 下一步 我们要让你看到光
[23:21] Oh, the nexus is rumbling. 核心在轰轰作响
[23:22] This whole fuckin’ shitshow. Let’s go. 真是一出闹剧 我们走
[23:26] Let’s go. 我们走
[23:26] Don’t know why our host hasn’t shown her face. 不知道为什么幕后黑手还不露面
[23:28] – So many goddamn mysteries! – Hey. How do you know him? -太多秘密了 -你怎么认识他的
[23:31] He’s my handler. 他是我的训练人
[23:33] Hope you don’t mind the smell of house pets. 希望你们别介意宠物的味道
[23:41] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[23:42] This is where she keeps her long-term patients. 这是她保存长期病患的地方
[23:44] Who does? 谁
[23:45] Gertie, the computer. 格蒂 那台电脑
[23:48] Jesus. 天呐
[23:48] She keeps them as her entourage for 她粉碎你们的映像时
[23:50] when she crashes your reflections. 会把他们留做跟班
[23:52] But really, they’re prisoners. 但实际上 他们是囚犯
[23:53] All of ’em brain-dead up in the real world. 他们在现实世界中都已脑死亡
[23:55] She told me she was gonna keep you. 她告诉我她要留住你
[23:59] Then you made a deal with her to stay. 然后你跟她做了笔交易 选择留下
[24:05] You were with your sister. 你当时跟你妹妹在一起
[24:07] You were about to say goodbye. 你正想告别
[24:14] I remember. 我记得
[24:17] Annie, your nose is bleeding. 安妮 你在流鼻血
[24:23] Where would I find Gertie, if I needed to talk to her? 如果我想和格蒂谈谈 我该去哪找她
[24:27] The elevator should get you to her. 电梯能带你找到她
[24:31] I’m sorry. 失陪
[24:35] – Annie, wait. – Let her go. -安妮 等等 -让她去
[24:37] It’s fine, it’s fine. 没事的 没事的
[24:39] – She always leaves. – It’s okay, she got you here. -她总是离开 -没事的 她带你到这了
[24:42] Besides, if you get distracted by her, we’re all dead. 再说 如果你被她分心 我们就都死定了
[24:45] Listen. God, fuck. 听着 天啊
[24:48] If you really wanna help her… 如果你真想帮她
[24:50] the best thing you do is come with me. 你最该做的就是跟我来
[24:53] If you fail, her brain is fried up in the lab just like yours. 如果你失败了 你和她的脑子都会在实验室被烧焦
[25:05] Let’s go. Oh, come on. 我们走 快点
[25:08] Oh, come on. 快点
[25:33] Azumi! 安住淳
[25:36] Azumi, what the fuck is going on? 安住淳 到底怎么回事
[25:39] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[25:42] I’ve been blinded by my mother’s toxic love. 我被我妈有毒的爱弄瞎了
[25:45] I have no control whatsoever. 我无法控制
[25:47] What’s happening, James? 怎么回事 詹姆斯
[25:49] It’s a code epsilon. 是代号艾普斯隆
[25:50] I was right. I was right. I was right. I was right. 我是对的 我是对的 我是对的 我是对的
[25:54] Would you be quiet, please? 你能安静点吗
[25:55] We’re trapped in here. It’s Gertie. 我们被困在这了 是格蒂干的
[25:59] Shut down the power, including the emergency backup. 关掉电源 包括紧急备用电源
[26:02] But, James, I don’t think you understand the implications 但是詹姆斯 我不觉得你明白如果我们
[26:05] if we shut down during code epsilon. 在代号艾普斯隆期间关掉电源 有什么后果
[26:10] Fuck this fucking heat. You’re not hot? 真他妈热 你不热吗
[26:13] It took me a bit of time, 我花了点时间
[26:14] but I figured out a way to deactivate Gertie. 但总算弄明白了怎么关闭格蒂
[26:16] We’re gonna have to do it fast. 我们行动要快
[26:18] Actually, you are. I can’t do a fuckin’ Rubik’s Cube. 事实上主要是你 我可玩不来破魔方
[26:22] Here it is. Sit down. 到了 坐好
[26:33] I’m tired of you trying to run away. 我受够了你总想逃跑了
[26:43] The minute Robert died, I felt the wind. 罗伯特死的瞬间 我感到了风
[26:47] I never felt wind before. 我之前从没感到过
[26:50] And it was cold, it blew right through me. 如此冰冷 直接穿透我
[26:53] Do you know that feeling? 你知道那种感觉吗
[26:56] Sure, of course. 当然
[27:02] You’re controlling all of this, aren’t you? 你控制着这一切 是吧
[27:06] I’m not really in control of this place. 我没有实际控制这个地方
[27:09] But we’re safe, still, right? 但我们还是安全的吧
[27:12] You said you’d stay with me. 你说过你会留下陪我
[27:14] We made a deal. 我们说好的
[27:16] I know. 我知道
[27:20] But I changed my mind. 但我改主意了
[27:24] Why? 为什么
[27:28] Because it was a bad deal. 因为那是笔糟糕的交易
[27:31] I make bad deals all the time. 我总是做糟糕的交易
[27:35] You knew that… 你知道…
[27:37] and you used that. 并利用了这一点
[27:39] But I don’t want to pretend Ellie didn’t die. 但我不想假装埃莉没有死
[27:45] Not anymore. 不能再这样了
[27:49] It’s the same story every time, and I am sick of it. 每次都是同样的故事 我受够了
[27:53] So please… 拜托
[27:56] Please let me go. 求你让我走吧
[28:00] When will I stop feeling this way about Robert? 我什么时候能停止对罗伯特的这种感觉
[28:05] You won’t. 听不了
[28:08] You’re always gonna feel this way. 这种感觉会伴随着你
[28:12] You’re just gonna have to figure out how to adjust around it. 你只能学会如何调整接受
[28:15] I’ve looked into 882 minds. 我看遍了882个心灵
[28:17] I don’t know how I’m supposed to adjust to that. 我不知道要如何调整
[28:20] Nobody does. 没人知道
[28:22] Take me to my sister. 带我去见我妹妹
[28:27] Okay. 好吧
[28:28] Okay. 好吧
[28:34] Okay. 好吧
[28:36] What is this? 这是什么
[28:36] It’s an intergalactic radio. 是个星际电台
[28:40] Really, it’s a backdoor link to Lab C’s security system. 但实际上是C实验室安全系统的后门链接
[28:45] Come on, take this off. 来 把它摘掉
[28:48] I need you to focus. Come on. 我需要你专心
[28:53] Solve this, and it should unlock the doors for them upstairs. 拼好这个 就能开楼上的门
[28:56] You can do it. 你能做到
[28:59] Six sides, six stages. 六个面 六个阶段
[29:31] Save them. This is what we always talk about, 拯救他们 这就是我们一直所说的
[29:34] this is what the training was for. 这就是我们训练的目的
[29:35] Save the world. Save Annie. 拯救世界 拯救安妮
[29:40] Save yourself. 拯救你自己
[29:43] …shut down the… 关闭…
[29:46] What’ll happen to you? 那你怎么办
[29:49] I’ll stay for now. 我暂时留下
[29:52] But that’s better for you. 这样对你更好
[29:56] Who are you? 你是谁
[29:59] You always thought of me as the brother you wish you had, right? 你总把我当做期待中的哥哥 对吧
[30:05] Maybe I’m that. 也许我就是
[30:07] Or maybe my purpose was just to get you to this moment. 也或许我只是为了引你到这一刻而存在
[30:15] – I don’t understand. – It’s okay. It’s okay. -我不明白 -没关系 没关系
[30:19] Come on. 加油
[30:20] Come on, don’t get distracted. 加油 别分心
[30:35] You found me again. 你又找到我了
[30:39] Took me a while. 花了一阵子
[30:43] I know. 我知道
[30:44] That’s why I’m still here. 所以我还在这等你
[30:51] So, what do you wanna say? 你想说什么
[30:59] I, um… I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[31:00] I’m sorry that I was drunk at your funeral. 抱歉我在你的葬礼上喝醉了
[31:06] I’m sorry I lost Groucho. 抱歉我把格鲁乔弄丢了
[31:10] I’m sorry I’m such a shitty dog-sitter. 抱歉我看狗看得很差劲
[31:14] None of that stuff matters. 这些都不重要
[31:21] I’m sorry I was so awful to you at the motel. 抱歉我在旅馆对你态度很糟糕
[31:27] I was afraid. 我害怕了
[31:31] Why wouldn’t you take the picture? 你为什么不拍那张照片
[31:36] Um, I… 我…
[31:38] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[31:40] Yes, you do. 你知道
[31:44] We always get to this spot, 我们总是说到这里
[31:47] but we never get past it. 却从来没说下去
[31:49] What does that mean? 什么意思
[31:54] It means… 意思是
[31:56] say what you really mean. 说出你真正的想法
[32:02] I wouldn’t take the picture 我不想拍那张照片
[32:03] because it broke my heart that you were leaving New York, and… 是因为一想到你要离开纽约了 我就很难过
[32:07] I wasn’t gonna get to see you anymore. 我就不能再见到你了
[32:13] You were the only one who knew all my stories. 只有你知道我所有的故事
[32:17] You were the only person that knew about Mom. 只有你知道母亲的所有故事
[32:26] How am I supposed to do this? 我该怎么做
[32:30] Remember what you told me… 记得妈离开的那天
[32:33] the day that Mom left? 你是怎么告诉我的吗
[32:36] We walked back to the house, 我们回到屋
[32:38] and you showed me how to bake that cake? 你教我怎么烤蛋糕
[32:42] I don’t want to say that. 我不想说那句话
[32:45] That’s not gonna work for me. 别跟我来这一套
[32:49] I’m tired too. 我也累了
[32:54] I wanna go. 我想走了
[33:03] I said, “Sometimes people leave and we don’t know why.” 我说 “有时人就是会离开 我们也不知道原因”
[34:03] Good luck. 好运
[34:22] Come on. 来吧
[34:30] – I said kill the power. – I can’t give that order. -我说切断电源 -我不能下这个指令
[34:33] If we shut down in a code epsilon, 如果我们在代号艾普斯隆期间关闭
[34:35] the servers and drives will all self-immolate. 服务器和硬盘都会自动销毁
[34:39] All 73 iterations. 所有73次迭代
[34:41] We will have a complete core meltdown. 核心会完全崩溃
[34:45] If you won’t do it, 如果你不这样做
[34:47] then I’ll do it myself. 那我亲自来
[34:58] There. 那边
[35:01] Clear, clear, clear. 让开 让开 让开
[35:03] Save yourselves. 别挡路
[35:07] James! 詹姆斯
[35:08] This is your life’s work. 这是你的毕生心血
[35:10] The people in that room, they signed their consent. 房间里的那些人 他们签了同意书
[35:12] The knew what they were risking. 他们知道所冒的风险
[35:15] Don’t sacrifice the world’s pain for six McMurphies. 别为了区区六个麦克墨菲案例 就抛弃世界的痛苦
[35:23] I have to kill my simulated mother, Azumi. 我必须杀掉我的模拟母亲 安住淳
[35:49] God fucking damn it! 真该死
[35:52] She’s disabled everything. 她禁用了一切
[35:55] There’s no protocol for this. 没有应对这种情况的协议
[35:58] See? It’s not easy to kill a mother’s love. 看见没 母爱没那么容易熄灭
[36:01] You’re… 你…
[36:03] I told him about that. You know? 我之前告诉过他
[36:06] – Azumi! – You’re in trouble up there. -安住淳 -你遇到麻烦了
[36:08] This is what you’ve been practicing for. 这就是我训练你的目的
[36:10] – You’ve been practicing your whole life. – Almost got it. -你毕生都在为此练习 -快好了
[36:12] Only two sides left, Owen. Come on. You got the bottom. 只剩两面了 欧文 底面已经好了
[36:16] Build up those sides. 把那些面拼好
[36:20] Save ’em, Owen! 拯救他们 欧文
[36:23] You got the cross. 你能办到
[36:25] Nicely executed! 干得漂亮
[36:41] She’s compliant. 她顺从了
[36:43] “Subject One saves the day.” “受试者一号拯救了一切”
[36:48] Azumi, come here. Come here. 安住淳 过来 过来
[36:52] Take me to the mainframe. 带我去主机那里
[37:01] It’s the next one. 是下一块
[37:07] She’s watching us, James. 她在观察我们 詹姆斯
[37:10] If we’re gonna do this, we have to do it fast. 如果我们要这样做 动作要快
[37:17] You must follow the sequence! 你必须遵照顺序
[37:22] Guide me to the digital fascia. 告诉我数码线组在哪
[37:30] No! Don’t pull that. 不 别拔那个
[37:34] Here. 这里
[37:37] Where am I? 这是什么
[37:40] Silicon temporal housing. 硅制临时外壳
[37:44] James… 詹姆斯
[37:46] please don’t punish me because I’m sad. 请别因为我难过而惩罚我
[38:04] I think I can see. 我能看见了
[38:08] I can see. 我能看见了
[38:10] Dr. Fujita… 藤田博士
[38:13] are you going to put me under? 你要让我沉睡吗
[38:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:22] Will I ever wake up again? 我还会再醒来吗
[38:31] Separating the Boolean thalamus… 将布尔丘脑
[38:36] from the stochastic prefrontal cortex. 从随机前脑皮质分离
[39:28] I tried. 我试过
[39:30] I tried to help her. 我试过帮她
[39:40] I failed. 我没做到
[40:47] You okay? 你没事吧
[40:51] Yeah. 嗯
[40:54] Where’s your sister? 你妹妹呢
[41:00] She’s gone. 她走了
疯子

文章导航

Previous Post: 疯子(Maniac)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 疯子(Maniac)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

疯子(Maniac)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号