时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Seriously? No service? | 不会吧 没信号 |
[00:04] | Same. | 我的也没 |
[00:05] | I just wanted to say I’m so sorry for everything. | 我只想说对发生的这一切我很抱歉 |
[00:09] | You don’t have to apologize for something that happened to you. | 你不需要为自己的遭遇而道歉 |
[00:12] | I went to Evie’s house, and I saw her parents. | 我去了伊薇家 看到她爸妈 |
[00:14] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[00:15] | The department did an investigation, and they cleared you. | 局里查过了 他们排除了你的嫌疑 |
[00:18] | You can’t put yourself through that again. | 你不能再这样折磨自己 |
[00:20] | You deserve better. | 你应该拥有更好的生活 |
[00:21] | You think God wanted Jared to marry | 你觉得上帝会想让 |
[00:22] | your best friend instead of you? | 杰瑞德和你最好的朋友结婚吗 |
[00:23] | Where did that plane go for 5 1/2 years? | 重点是这五年半间这架飞机去哪儿了 |
[00:25] | I suspect if anyone has answers, | 如果有谁知道些什么 |
[00:27] | it’s someone on that plane. | 那肯定是飞机上的某个人 |
[00:29] | I still feel like a stranger in my own home. | 我仍然感觉在自己家像外人 |
[00:31] | You don’t know that man. | 你并不了解他 |
[00:32] | You’ve never met him. | 你从来没见过他 |
[00:34] | And you will never have to | 你也永远不用见他 |
[00:36] | because you came home. | 因为你回家了 |
[00:38] | I need to know what Michaela Stone’s doing, | 我需要知道米凯拉·斯通的一举一动 |
[00:40] | where she’s going, who she’s seeing. | 她去了哪里 见了谁 |
[00:42] | Regular reports. | 我需要定期报告 |
[00:43] | These are all the bodies that have been registered | 这是过去48小时内 |
[00:45] | in the Long Island morgue in the last 48 hours. | 长岛停尸房登入的尸体 |
[00:48] | There is no Kelly Taylor. | 没有叫凯丽·泰勒的 |
[00:49] | She’s not in the system. | 系统里没有她 |
[00:52] | That’s why the feds stepped in. They wanted Kelly’s body. | 所以联调局插手了 他们想要凯丽的尸体 |
[00:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[01:00] | Rest in peace, Kelly Taylor. | 安息吧 凯丽·泰勒 |
[01:02] | Cut surveillance on her home and the commercial space she owned. | 不用再监控她家和她名下的那座商场 |
[01:06] | Keep looking for connections among the other 19 | 继续查飞机爆炸当天在场的 |
[01:09] | that were there when the plane exploded. | 另外19人之间有何联系 |
[01:21] | Excuse me. How soon are we landing? | 请问一下 还有多久落地呢 |
[01:23] | I’ll get back to you in a moment. | 我确认后回复您 |
[01:25] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:28] | Everything all right, Captain? | 一切顺利吗 机长 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna need you to keep the passengers calm. | 你得要让乘客们保持冷静 |
[01:34] | Apparently, we’ve been diverted | 地面要求我们在别的机场降落 |
[01:36] | and law-enforcement will be meeting us on the tarmac. | 而且会有警方在停机坪等候 |
[01:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:40] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:42] | I just know it’s putting an extra hour | 我只知道这样会让我 |
[01:43] | between me and my beauty sleep. | 损失一小时的美容觉 |
[01:51] | We’ll be landing soon. | 我们很快就会降落 |
[02:37] | Geez! | 天哪 |
[02:42] | Hey, Saanvi, ready to go? | 萨尼 准备走了吗 |
[02:48] | Do you know if Dr. Feldman still works here? | 费尔德曼医生还在这里工作吗 |
[02:50] | He was a neurologist. | 他之前是神经科医生 |
[02:52] | He’s the head of the department, | 他现在是神经科主任 |
[02:53] | still here. | 还在这里 |
[02:55] | You know what? You go ahead without me. | 这样吧 你先过去 |
[02:57] | I think I’m gonna go say hi to him. | 我去跟他打个招呼 |
[02:59] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[03:09] | I cannot believe what I’m seeing. | 我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[03:12] | You made breakfast? | 你居然做了早餐 |
[03:13] | Well, I made something out of eggs. | 我用鸡蛋做了点东西 |
[03:15] | We’ll see how it goes. | 看看味道如何 |
[03:16] | I’m sure it’s delicious. | 肯定非常美味 |
[03:18] | You’re up early. | 你起来得好早 |
[03:20] | What, are you scrapbooking? | 你是在做剪报吗 |
[03:22] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[03:23] | Pack rat. | 喜欢乱收集东西 |
[03:25] | Oh, by the way, your dad called. | 对了 你爸打来过 |
[03:27] | Apparently, Cal is begging to stay up at the lake | 他说卡尔似乎很想跟他 |
[03:29] | with him an extra day. | 在湖边多待一天 |
[03:30] | Next treatment’s not till the weekend. | 下一次治疗是在周末 |
[03:32] | How many times did Cal want to go up there but was too sick? | 卡尔想去那里很久了 但都因为生病没去成 |
[03:35] | I’m fine with that if you are. | 你没意见我就没意见 |
[03:37] | Well…means we’ll have the house to ourselves | 这样的话 奥莉芙去上学时 |
[03:40] | while Olive’s at school. | 我们就单独在家了 |
[03:41] | I am definitely fine with that. | 这一点我绝对没意见 |
[03:46] | Hey, you look… ready to face the day. | 你看起来…似乎准备好迎接这一天了 |
[03:49] | Caffeination. | 咖啡因的功劳 |
[03:52] | Oh, I like your…overalls. | 你这身套头裤不错 |
[03:55] | Romper. | 是连体裤 |
[03:56] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[03:57] | Romper, got it. | 连体裤 好的 |
[03:59] | So, what are you doing after school? | 你放学之后准备做什么 |
[04:02] | Grandpa’s giving me driving lessons. | 爷爷说要教我开车 |
[04:04] | Actually, we need to reschedule that. | 那得改天了 |
[04:05] | Grandpa’s gonna stay at the lake with Cal an extra day. | 爷爷要多跟卡尔在湖边待一天 |
[04:07] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:08] | I could do it. | 我可以教你 |
[04:09] | I-I need Grandpa’s car. | 我需要爷爷的车 |
[04:11] | That’s the one I’ve been practicing on. | 我一直都是用那辆车练习 |
[04:13] | Now you can practice on ours. | 你现在可以练练咱家的车 |
[04:15] | It’ll be good, right? | 没事的 放心吧 |
[04:18] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[04:20] | It’s fine. | 不用了 |
[04:25] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了 |
[04:26] | Absolutely nothing. | 跟你没关系 |
[04:28] | Olive just has a hard time with change, | 奥莉芙只是难以适应这些变化 |
[04:30] | and she’s had a lot of it lately. | 她最近经历太多变化 |
[04:31] | Like suddenly having a dad back in the picture, | 比如她爸爸突然重返她的生活 |
[04:34] | and one who doesn’t know what a romper is. | 而且他还不知道连体裤是什么 |
[04:36] | You are doing fine. | 你已经做得很好了 |
[04:38] | Just give it time. | 只需要耐心一点 |
[04:39] | You’ll learn to speak Olive. | 你能学会如何与奥莉芙交流 |
[04:41] | Is it mostly this? | 基本都是这样吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah, it’s — it’s mostly that. | 是的 基本都是这样 |
[04:52] | Bagels in the break room. | 休息室里有百吉饼 |
[04:53] | Is that garlic? | 抹了蒜油的吗 |
[04:54] | Don’t tell Harrington. | 别告诉哈灵顿 |
[04:55] | I’m not gonna be stuck in a car with his stinky breath for six hours. | 我才不要在车里忍受六小时他恶臭的口气 |
[05:02] | Okay, people, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[05:05] | We are still running support on the ATF op. | 我们仍需协助烟酒火管理局的行动 |
[05:08] | We’ve heard from their undercover. | 我们已经收到他们的卧底发来的消息了 |
[05:09] | The gun buy is going down tonight. | 枪支交易将于今晚进行 |
[05:11] | This is ATF’s deal, so we’re on standby | 这是烟酒火管理局的事 所以我们得原地待命 |
[05:14] | until they make the call, then we do the bust, | 等他们下令后 我们再进行逮捕 |
[05:17] | and ATF takes all the credit. | 但功劳都归他们 |
[05:19] | Now, Sheller, you’re with Yan. | 好了 肖勒 你和严一组 |
[05:21] | Wilson, you’re with Larner. | 威尔逊 你和拉纳一组 |
[05:22] | And Stone, you’re gonna be with Vasquez today. | 斯通 你今天跟着瓦斯克斯 |
[05:24] | All right, let’s be safe out there. | 好了 大家在外头注意安全 |
[05:26] | Hey, what happened to Harrington? | 哈灵顿怎么了 |
[05:28] | Oh, pipe burst at his house. | 他家里管道爆了 |
[05:30] | Vasquez, you’re NYPD lead on this. | 瓦斯克斯 你是纽约警局这次行动的领队 |
[05:32] | Sir. | 明白 |
[05:34] | You all good? | 你没事吧 |
[05:37] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[05:39] | This is your patient? | 这是你的病人吗 |
[05:40] | She showed an unusual blood marker, | 她有一个特别的血液标记 |
[05:42] | but now she’s having visions, | 但她现在出现了幻觉 |
[05:45] | and apparently very realistic ones. | 而且是非常真实的幻觉 |
[05:48] | Well, there’s activation in this area, | 这片很活跃的区域 |
[05:51] | the insular cortex. | 叫做岛叶皮层 |
[05:52] | Consistent with someone experiencing hallucinations. | 这与病人产生幻觉的症状相符合 |
[05:55] | And what would cause those activations? | 什么东西会激活那片区域 |
[05:57] | It’s hard to say. | 很难讲 |
[05:58] | It’s not a well-understood area of the brain. | 人脑的这片区域还有待探索 |
[06:01] | But… | 但是… |
[06:03] | look at this homeless patient in Room 810. | 看看810房间这名无家可归的病人 |
[06:07] | He was brought in after accosting people on the street. | 他在街上搭讪别人后被送进医院 |
[06:10] | Agitated, delusional, initial diagnosis of schizophrenia. | 焦虑 妄想 初步诊断为精神分裂症 |
[06:13] | Here you can see he has similar brain activity, | 在这儿你能看到他有着相似的大脑活动 |
[06:16] | except the red indicates it’s much more pronounced. | 只是红色的范围表明其病情更为显著 |
[06:20] | So, my, uh, patient is in early stages of schizophrenia? | 你是说我的病人处于精神分裂症早期吗 |
[06:23] | I’d need to observe behavior to make a diagnosis. | 我需要观察其行为才能作出诊断 |
[06:26] | I strongly suggest you have your patient see me | 我强烈建议你让你的病人尽快找我 |
[06:28] | for a consultation soon. | 进行诊疗 |
[06:29] | I’ll see if I can convince her. | 我看看能不能说服她 |
[06:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:46] | It was Bethany! Bethany! | 那是贝萨妮 贝萨妮 |
[06:48] | The flight attendant! | 那个乘务员 |
[06:49] | Bethany, Bethany! | 贝萨妮 贝萨妮 |
[06:50] | The flight — | 那个乘务… |
[07:12] | 格蕾丝·斯通 收 奥克蒂罗大街2414号 霍利斯·希尔 寄 纽约 邮编11427 | |
[07:21] | What is it? Are you okay? | 那是什么 你还好吗 |
[07:22] | Not according to my brain scan. | 我的脑部扫描结果不怎么好 |
[07:25] | Did you find something? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[07:26] | No. | 没有 |
[07:27] | I saw something. | 我看到了一些东西 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | Something that wasn’t there. | 一些原本不在那儿的东西 |
[07:33] | The neurologist called it a hallucination, | 神经科医生说这是幻觉 |
[07:35] | but I think it was a signal of some kind. | 但我觉得这是某种预示 |
[07:38] | Like how we all saw the plane? | 就像我们都看到了那架飞机 |
[07:41] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[07:42] | But that was a flash of an image, and this was– | 但那个画面只是一闪而过 而这个… |
[07:45] | this was real. | 这个很真实 |
[07:47] | I mean, obviously it wasn’t. It just… | 很明显那不是真的 只是… |
[07:50] | I sound like I’m going crazy. | 我听起来像是疯了 |
[07:51] | I’m the one person you don’t have to say that to. | 你不必跟我说这话 |
[07:54] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:55] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[07:57] | She was all grey like a statue, | 她全身上下都是灰的 就像一个雕塑 |
[07:58] | and she left these wet footprints. | 她还留下了一些湿脚印 |
[08:00] | The footprints led me to the psych ward | 那些脚印把我引向了精神病区 |
[08:02] | and then to a patient | 然后引导我找到了一个病人 |
[08:03] | who grabbed me and said, “It was Bethany.” | 他抓住我 说着”那是贝萨妮” |
[08:05] | – Bethany? – The flight attendant. | -贝萨妮 -那个乘务员 |
[08:07] | – Bethany was what? – I don’t know. | -贝萨妮是什么 -我不知道 |
[08:09] | I mean, this guy was on anti-psychotics | 那个家伙在服用抗精神病药物 |
[08:11] | and he was out of his mind. | 而且他疯了 |
[08:12] | And yet Bethany would’ve had access to the cockpit, | 贝萨妮能够接触到驾驶舱 |
[08:14] | the flight plan, the captain. | 飞行计划和机长 |
[08:17] | Maybe she knows how the plane disappeared. | 也许她知道飞机是怎么消失的 |
[08:19] | Maybe she had something to do with it. | 也许这事跟她有关 |
[08:20] | Well, we definitely need to talk to her. | 我们确实得跟她谈谈 |
[08:22] | I just have no idea where she is. | 我只是不知道她在哪 |
[08:26] | It’s not like we exchanged numbers when Vance had us — | 在万斯审讯我们时大家也没交换号码 |
[08:34] | But apparently you did. | 但显然你交换了 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I started a database | 是的 我创建了一个 |
[08:37] | with information about every passenger. | 包含每个乘客信息的数据库 |
[08:39] | Wanted to see if there was some pattern, | 想看看是否有一些 |
[08:41] | something we’re missing. | 我们遗漏了的线索 |
[08:42] | I have to be able to frame what happened to us | 我必须以我理解的方式弄清 |
[08:44] | in a way I understand or I’ll go crazy. | 我们经历了什么 否则我要疯了 |
[08:47] | I’m the one person you don’t have to say that to. | 你不必和我说这话 |
[08:54] | Hey, love, what’s up? | 亲爱的 什么事 |
[08:55] | Can you, uh, um, come home? | 你能回家吗 |
[08:58] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[09:01] | Here comes the merchandise. | 货来了 |
[09:05] | Something is blocking our audio signal from the inside, | 有东西从内部阻断了我们的音频信号 |
[09:07] | so we don’t have ears. | 所以我们没法监听了 |
[09:08] | But our U.C. checked in by phone, so all is well. | 但我们的卧底通过电话汇报了 一切顺利 |
[09:11] | Copy that, ATF. | 收到 烟酒火管理局 |
[09:13] | NYPD sits tight till you give the signal. | 在你们给信号前 纽约警局会按兵不动 |
[09:15] | Don’t hold your breath. | 不必紧张 |
[09:16] | Buyer’s not due until after dark. | 买家天黑后才到 |
[09:22] | That’s what, six or seven hours? | 那要多久 六七个小时吗 |
[09:24] | The non-stop adrenaline of being a detective. | 做警探真是刺激不断 |
[09:27] | Loads of excitement in store for us. | 有许多刺激等着我们呢 |
[09:30] | We’re gonna have to get lunch, snacks. | 我们得吃午餐 零食 |
[09:34] | Maybe even a coffee at some point. | 也许什么时候再来杯咖啡 |
[09:37] | What are we doing for lunch? | 中午吃什么 |
[09:40] | Mm, there’s a burger spot a couple blocks away. | 离这儿几条街有家汉堡店 |
[09:45] | I know you like Italian. | 我知道你喜欢意餐 |
[09:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:51] | All right, Italian it is. | 好 那就意餐了 |
[09:53] | What’s nearby? | 附近有什么 |
[09:55] | Terraci’s. | 特拉奇餐馆 |
[09:59] | We used to love that place. | 我们过去很爱吃那家 |
[10:01] | You used to always get the oyster linguini. | 你总会点牡蛎意面 |
[10:03] | Oh, it was the best. | 那个最好吃 |
[10:07] | What was it I always got? | 我总点什么 |
[10:09] | The Chianti. | 基安蒂红酒 |
[10:14] | They were famous for something, though. | 它们都是因为某样东西而出名 |
[10:16] | Yeah, the tiramisu. | 是啊 提拉米苏 |
[10:19] | We just never seemed to make it to dessert. | 只是我们似乎从没点过它当甜点 |
[10:33] | I could use a coffee. | 我要喝杯咖啡 |
[10:35] | I’ll go get it. | 我去买 |
[10:44] | J– | 杰 |
[10:51] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:55] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 什么事 怎么了 |
[10:58] | I think I have to sell the catering kitchen. | 我想我必须卖掉承办宴会用的厨房了 |
[11:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:03] | We need the money, and maybe I can get a rental kitchen, | 我们需要钱 也许我可以租间厨房 |
[11:07] | scale back on the staff. | 缩减员工 |
[11:10] | I’m gonna get something soon. | 我马上就要有工作了 |
[11:12] | I talked to the new head of the math department at SUNY, | 我和纽约州立大学数学系的新任系主任谈了 |
[11:15] | and there may be a faculty position in the spring, | 春天也许会有个教职职位空缺 |
[11:17] | and in the meantime, | 同时 |
[11:18] | I’m looking at possible guest lecture gigs. | 我在找合适的临时客座演讲机会 |
[11:20] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[11:22] | No, we’re not. | 不 不会了 |
[11:24] | Ben…I’m so sorry. | 本 我很抱歉 |
[11:27] | This is — It’s a lot bigger than that. | 这 这比那些严重得多 |
[11:31] | I shut down when you disappeared. | 在你消失后我封闭了自我 |
[11:34] | But the rest of the world kept moving | 但除了我 世界一直在运转 |
[11:36] | and the bills kept rolling in, | 账单蜂拥而至 |
[11:39] | and I almost lost our house. | 我差点失去我们的房子 |
[11:42] | And then the insurance money came in. | 然后保险金进账了 |
[11:49] | They paid out the death benefit, and now they want it back. | 保险公司付了抚恤金 现在他们想要回去 |
[11:59] | It’s half a million dollars. | 有五十万美元 |
[12:01] | How much do we have left? | 我们还剩多少钱 |
[12:06] | There’s nothing left. | 一分不剩 |
[12:08] | I’m so sorry, Ben. I-I paid off the mortgage. | 我很抱歉 本 我付清了抵押贷款 |
[12:11] | And then with Cal’s old medical bills and… | 还有卡尔过去的医疗费用 |
[12:14] | …and the property taxes and the car — | 房产税和那辆车 |
[12:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:18] | We’ll…use the equity in the house to pay back the — | 我们可以用这间房子的净值偿还 |
[12:21] | No, there isn’t any! | 不行 什么都没有了 |
[12:22] | I took out a HELOC to start my business. | 我拿房屋净值信用额度去创业了 |
[12:26] | – I don’t see any way out of this. – Grace. | -我找不到任何解决办法了 -格蕾丝 |
[12:29] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[12:30] | And you are everything to me — everything. | 你是我的全部 全部 |
[12:34] | You’ve had to do it all for so long. | 这么长时间你不得不独自承担这一切 |
[12:36] | We’re gonna figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[12:39] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会想出解决办法的 |
[12:44] | When I’m famous, | 等我出名了 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna have to look this good every single day. | 我必须得每天都保持这种美貌 |
[12:49] | It’s gonna be exhausting. | 肯定会累死人 |
[12:50] | Easy solve. | 那很简单 |
[12:51] | Don’t be famous. | 别出名 |
[12:53] | She’s famous. | 她就很出名 |
[12:54] | Really? For what? | 是吗 因为什么 |
[12:55] | For absolutely nothing I’ve done. | 肯定不是因为我做过的事 |
[12:58] | Come on, you have the most epic life of anyone I know. | 得了吧 在我认识的人中你的生活最传奇 |
[13:00] | Stuff happens to me, not because of me. | 事情发生在我身上 不是因我而起 |
[13:04] | Her father and her brother were on that magic plane. | 她父亲和弟弟在那架神奇的飞机上 |
[13:09] | That must be crazy. | 那你的生活肯定很疯狂 |
[13:11] | It is, yeah. | 确实 是的 |
[13:13] | I mean, it’s great, of course. | 当然他们回来很棒 |
[13:17] | – Excuse me. – Hang on… | -麻烦你 -等一下 |
[13:18] | – I’m ready. – I have to help a girl out. | -我好了 -我去帮一下那女孩 |
[13:22] | Oh, my God, I just died everywhere. | 我的天啊 你简直太光彩照人了 |
[13:25] | Do you see you? | 你知道自己有多美吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:28] | For real, you have to have this. | 说真的 你买了吧 |
[13:32] | Excuse me. | 麻烦你 |
[13:34] | How much is everything? | 一共多少钱 |
[13:36] | It’s $120. | 120美元 |
[13:38] | I’ll have to think about it. | 我再考虑考虑吧 |
[13:39] | Cool. | 没问题 |
[13:40] | I’m here, famous girl. | 随时效劳 大名人 |
[13:43] | I thought you got allowance on Mondays. | 我以为你每周一会拿到零花钱 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I used to. | 以前是 |
[13:47] | I don’t know if things have changed or my mom just forgot, | 不知道是现在情况不一样了还是我妈忘记了 |
[13:50] | and it seems a little petty to ask. | 去问吧 又显得有点小气 |
[13:53] | Well, I’m guessing this Olive could ask. | 我想眼前的这位奥莉芙可以问 |
[13:57] | ‘Cause she’s in control. | 因为她主掌大权 |
[14:03] | I think we should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[14:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:20] | You’re gonna need to come with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[14:29] | I miss anything? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[14:32] | Text from Harrington… | 哈灵顿发信息来 |
[14:36] | thanking you for tickets to the game. | 谢谢你的比赛的票 |
[14:38] | Yeah, so much for a burst pipe. | 好一个管道爆裂 |
[14:42] | – Yeah, I, uh — – You what? | -是这样 我 -你什么 |
[14:48] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[14:50] | I-I need to make sure that everything’s okay with you. | 我想确保你一切都好 |
[14:52] | So you engineered us being alone together in a car for six hours? | 所以你故意让我们俩在车里单独待六个小时 |
[14:56] | Why not just ask me at the precinct? | 为什么不在警局里直接问我呢 |
[14:58] | I’ve been asking you ever since you’ve been back. | 从你回来我就一直在问你 |
[15:01] | But you won’t give me a straight answer. | 可你从来不正面回答我 |
[15:02] | It’s complicated, Jared! And it’s painful, | 杰瑞德 事情很复杂 而且痛苦 |
[15:04] | but it is my problem that I need to deal with alone. | 但这是我自己的问题 需要我自己解决 |
[15:07] | I just want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[15:08] | But you won’t trust me enough to tell me | 可你对我不够信任 所以你不告诉我 |
[15:09] | what the hell’s going on with you. | 你的情况到底怎么样 |
[15:12] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[15:14] | Save him. | 救他 |
[15:16] | Save him! | 救他 |
[15:17] | Save him. | 救他 |
[15:20] | Save him. | 救他 |
[15:23] | The undercover — his comms went out, right? | 那卧底 他的通讯设备坏了 是吧 |
[15:25] | Yeah, but ATF’s not worried. | 对 不过烟酒火管理局并不担心 |
[15:26] | No, they don’t know what’s going on in there. | 但他们不知道里面是什么情况 |
[15:27] | I think he might be in trouble. | 我感觉他可能有麻烦 |
[15:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:29] | – We need to go in. – Are you crazy? | -我们得冲进去 -你疯了吗 |
[15:31] | ATF is calling this. It’s their operation. | 这是烟酒火管理局的行动 由他们决定 |
[15:33] | The — The buyers aren’t even– | 买家都还没 |
[15:34] | Jared, you need to trust me, okay? | 杰瑞德 你得相信我 |
[15:36] | We need to save him. | 我们得去救他 |
[15:37] | How can you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[15:39] | I just know! | 我就是知道 |
[15:49] | This is NYPD. We’re going in. | 这是纽约警察局 准备破门 |
[15:50] | All units, we’re going in now. | 各单位 准备行动 |
[15:55] | NYPD! Everybody down! | 纽约警察局 都趴下 |
[15:57] | Down on the floor! | 都趴到地上 |
[16:01] | ATF. Drop it. | 烟酒火管理局 把枪放下 |
[16:09] | What the hell just happened here? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[16:12] | You’re okay? | 你没事啊 |
[16:12] | Okay? No, I’m not okay. | 没事 不 我当然有事了 |
[16:14] | My cover’s blown. | 我的身份暴露了 |
[16:15] | The whole operation is botched. | 整个行动都搞砸了 |
[16:17] | You were supposed to wait for my signal. | 你们应该等我的信号啊 |
[16:21] | So, who made the call? | 是谁下的令 |
[16:24] | I did. | 是我 |
[16:48] | You. | 是你 |
[16:49] | Row 8. | 第八排的乘客 |
[16:51] | Laptop girl. | 拿笔记本电脑的女孩 |
[16:52] | I just met a very disturbed man | 我刚遇到一个情绪极度失控的人 |
[16:53] | who said that you did something on the plane. | 他说你在航班上做了些什么 |
[16:57] | What does he know? | 他知道什么 |
[16:59] | You found him? | 你找到他了 |
[17:01] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[17:02] | Emotionally disturbed person arrested three days ago, | 情绪失控者 三天前被捕 |
[17:04] | then shipped off to a psych ward. | 被送到了精神病房 |
[17:06] | He’s not on the manifest for 828. | 他不在828航班的舱单上 |
[17:08] | Why do I care? | 关我什么事 |
[17:09] | NYPD ran his prints, but couldn’t I.D. him, | 纽约警察局比对了他的指纹 查不到他的身份 |
[17:11] | but once his prints were in the system, | 但在我们的系统上一输入他的指纹 |
[17:13] | it triggered a match in our database. | 就找到了匹配 |
[17:14] | H-His fingerprints were found on the airplane? | 航班上有他的指纹 |
[17:17] | Inside the cargo hatch door. | 在货仓舱门里面 |
[17:18] | We did an amino test. | 我们做了氨基测试 |
[17:20] | They were fresh when the plane landed. | 指纹是在飞机着陆时新弄上去的 |
[17:22] | There was a stowaway on 828. | 828航班上有个偷渡者 |
[17:29] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[17:35] | Something’s gone wrong, hasn’t it? | 出事了 对不对 |
[17:37] | They’re diverting the plane, | 他们让我们的飞机改变航线 |
[17:38] | and police will be there when we land. | 飞机着陆时会有警察等着 |
[17:40] | They’ll know I’m not a real flight attendant. | 他们会发现我是冒牌的空乘人员 |
[17:42] | They’re going to arrest me. What if you get arrested, too? | 他们会逮捕我 如果你也被捕了可怎么办 |
[17:45] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[17:47] | Think about Leo, okay? | 想想利奥 好吗 |
[17:49] | He’ll be waiting for you in the city. | 他会在城里等你 |
[17:52] | – Okay. – Excuse me. Stewardess? | -好吧 -不好意思 乘务员 |
[17:54] | Oh, thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[17:59] | We’re going to an airport in the middle of nowhere. | 我们要去的机场地处偏僻 |
[18:04] | Less security around the perimeter, which is good. | 周边警备较少 这是好事 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna need you to go in here. | 我需要你到这下面去 |
[18:10] | This leads to the cargo hold. | 这通向货舱 |
[18:14] | Once we touch down and come to a stop, | 等我们降落并完全停下后 |
[18:17] | I want you to climb out onto the landing gear and jump down. | 你要爬出去到起落架上 然后跳下去 |
[18:21] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[18:25] | And then you run. | 然后你就跑 |
[18:30] | There was a stowaway on our plane? | 我们的飞机上有个偷渡者 |
[18:32] | His name is Thomas. | 他叫托马斯 |
[18:34] | He’s my cousin Leo’s boyfriend. | 他是我表弟利奥的男友 |
[18:37] | But why did you smuggle him out? | 但你为什么要偷渡他 |
[18:40] | You have any idea how dangerous being gay in Jamaica can be? | 你知道在牙买加的同性恋有多危险吗 |
[18:45] | When their friend was beaten to death, | 他们的朋友被人打死后 |
[18:47] | Leo and Thomas posted a video | 利奥和托马斯发布了视频 |
[18:48] | calling out the local police for not investigating | 指责当地警方不进行调查 |
[18:52] | and became targets themselves. | 于是他们自己也成了目标 |
[18:54] | They couldn’t get plane tickets? | 他们买不到机票吗 |
[18:55] | My cousin had one, but Thomas couldn’t get a passport in time, | 我表弟有一张 但托马斯来不及申请护照 |
[18:59] | and his life was in danger. | 而且他有生命危险 |
[19:01] | I had to help. | 我必须帮他 |
[19:03] | Leo and Thomas were in love, and Leo is family. | 利奥和托马斯相爱了 而利奥是我的家人 |
[19:08] | He never made it to the U.S. | 利奥没能到达美国 |
[19:09] | Disappeared a few years after we went missing. | 我们失踪后几年他消失了 |
[19:13] | You did the best you could. | 你尽力了 |
[19:14] | The rest of us were together | 当他们告诉我们 |
[19:15] | when they told us five years had passed in the blink of an eye. | 一眨眼间过去了五年时 |
[19:19] | Imagine what it was like for Thomas to find out. | 想象一下托马斯的心情吧 |
[19:22] | All alone, in a strange country. | 独自一人 身处异国 |
[19:25] | Well, we have to figure out a way to help him. | 我们得想办法帮他 |
[19:33] | Half a million dollars. | 五十万美元 |
[20:17] | 周年纪念快乐 爱你的 丹尼 | |
[20:38] | Did you find anything? | 你发现了什么吗 |
[20:40] | I did. | 是的 |
[20:43] | But that’s only because my smart wife… | 但这多亏了我明智的妻子 |
[20:45] | made so many smart moves. | 做了很多明智的决定 |
[20:47] | We can take out a small business loan, invest it, | 我们可以申请小企业贷款 进行投资 |
[20:50] | and use the interest we earn to pay back the insurance money | 用赚到的利息慢慢还款给保险公司 |
[20:52] | as slowly as we like. | 想多慢都可以 |
[20:54] | Wait, don’t we have to pay it all back at once? | 等一下 我们不用一次还清吗 |
[20:56] | They’d like us to think we do. | 他们会让我们这么认为 |
[20:57] | But they didn’t exactly have a Flight 828 clause | 但我们的保险合同里 |
[21:00] | in our insurance policy, | 可没有828航班的条款 |
[21:01] | so they’re forced to take whatever we offer… | 所以他们不得不接受我们提出的方案 |
[21:04] | as long as we pay it back in good faith. | 只要我们诚信还款就行 |
[21:08] | This should go on your menu. | 你应该把这个加入菜单 |
[21:12] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[21:15] | I sat here a few hours and ran some numbers. | 我不过是在这儿算了几个小时的算术 |
[21:17] | But you? | 但是你 |
[21:19] | You spent five years building a business from scratch | 你用五年时间白手起家 |
[21:22] | and making really hard decisions to keep our house, | 为了保住我们的房子做了艰难的决定 |
[21:25] | hold our family together. | 维系了我们的家庭 |
[21:27] | You’re amazing. | 你才是太棒了 |
[21:35] | You like the math I did, huh? | 你喜欢我做的算术 对吧 |
[21:38] | That was some really sexy math. | 这算术可够性感的 |
[21:43] | That might be the first time those two words | 这可能是我第一次听到 |
[21:44] | have ever been said together. | 那两个词被一起说出来 |
[21:48] | Very. Sexy. Math. | 非常 性感的 算术 |
[22:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:02] | Oh, I got to get that. | 我得接这个电话 |
[22:03] | I think your dad is the only one | 你爸是唯一一个 |
[22:04] | who leaves me voicemails anymore, | 仍会留语音信息的人了 |
[22:06] | and since he’s with Cal… | 而他和卡尔在一起 |
[22:09] | – Come on. – Hi, Mom… | -别啊 -妈 |
[22:10] | Probably just wants to talk about his new fishing lure. | 他大概只是想聊聊他的新鱼饵 |
[22:14] | Come upstairs. | 上楼吧 |
[22:16] | Or right here. I don’t care. | 或者就在这儿 我不在乎 |
[22:18] | It’s Olive. | 是奥莉芙 |
[22:20] | She wants me to pick her up at Bluemercury. | 她想让我去蓝水银[高端美容连锁]接她 |
[22:22] | She sounds upset. | 她听起来很难过 |
[22:27] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[22:29] | Really? You sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[22:30] | I need to work on my Olive speak. | 我需要和奥莉芙磨合 |
[22:33] | Perfect opportunity. | 完美的机会 |
[22:36] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[22:37] | And later, let’s get back to that sexy math stuff. | 之后 我们再探讨性感的算术 |
[22:42] | Oh, 100%. | 百分百正确 |
[22:54] | You know, you’re not gonna stonewall your way out of this. | 这事你可不能用沉默敷衍过去 |
[23:01] | All of that went out the window. | 一切都打水漂了 |
[23:08] | I just botched a huge operation. | 我刚刚搞砸了一场重大行动 |
[23:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[23:11] | I had a vision. | 我看到了幻象 |
[23:13] | There — There was this woman. | 有一个女人 |
[23:14] | She was gray like stone, and she had these wings. | 她像石头一样灰 还有翅膀 |
[23:19] | And she told me to “Save him,” but she was wrong. | 她让我去”救他” 但她错了 |
[23:22] | He — He didn’t need saving. | 他不需要援救 |
[23:23] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[23:25] | A gray woman? | 灰色的女人 |
[23:27] | Saanvi may have had the same vision. | 萨尼可能也看到了同样的幻象 |
[23:29] | She did? | 真的吗 |
[23:30] | I hope everything’s okay for her, | 我希望她一切都好 |
[23:32] | because it really screwed things up here. | 因为现在这里一团糟 |
[23:36] | Jared could lose his job. | 杰瑞德有可能失业 |
[23:39] | I have to come clean and tell them what really happened. | 我必须坦白交代 告诉他们发生了什么 |
[23:41] | Are you kidding me?! | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[23:42] | We come clean now, we could legitimately end up | 如果我们现在坦白交代 |
[23:44] | in some government psych facility | 我们下半辈子就真的要 |
[23:45] | for the rest of our lives. | 在政府的精神病院里度过了 |
[23:46] | Then I need to at least tell Jared, | 那我至少得告诉杰瑞德 |
[23:47] | because it’s just not fair to let him take the fall for this. | 让他替我受罚对他来说不公平 |
[23:51] | No, Mick, we’ve been lying to the NSA. | 不 小米 我们已经对国安局撒谎了 |
[23:54] | If we start telling the people we care about | 如果我们告诉自己在乎的人 |
[23:55] | what’s happening to us, we’ll force them to lie, too. | 我们发生了什么 那就是强迫他们也撒谎 |
[23:59] | Call Saanvi. | 打给萨尼 |
[24:00] | She can help you make sense of this. | 她能向你解释发生了什么 |
[24:02] | She’s working on some theories. | 她在研究一些理论 |
[24:05] | You have to just accept the consequences with Jared. | 你必须接受发生在杰瑞德身上的事 |
[24:08] | Mick. | 小米 |
[24:10] | You cannot tell him what’s going on. | 你不能告诉他发生了什么 |
[24:15] | Hi, Dr. Feldman. | 您好 费尔德曼医生 |
[24:16] | Quick question about the patient in Room 810. | 请教您一个关于810房间病人的问题 |
[24:19] | I’d love to have a consult with him before he’s discharged, | 我想在他出院之前做个会诊 |
[24:21] | and I was wondering if — | 我在想如果… |
[24:22] | He’s not getting discharged. | 他出不了院 |
[24:24] | No one showed up to claim him, | 没有人来接他 |
[24:25] | so he’s being moved to a state-run facility in a few hours. | 所以几小时后他会被转到一所公立康复中心 |
[24:28] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[24:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[24:32] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[24:33] | We’ve got a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[24:38] | What can I help you find today? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[24:39] | Oh, just my daughter. | 我在找我的女儿 |
[24:41] | Brown hair, adorable, answers to the name Olive. | 棕色头发 很可爱 叫奥莉芙 |
[24:44] | Olive Stone? | 是奥莉芙·斯通吗 |
[24:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:46] | I’m afraid we caught her shoplifting. | 不好意思 我们抓到她在店里行窃 |
[24:52] | Where is she? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[24:52] | In the back. | 在后面 |
[24:54] | But I thought her dad was already here. | 我以为她爸爸已经来了啊 |
[24:57] | There they are. | 他们过来了 |
[25:05] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在这里干什么 |
[25:13] | Hi. I’m Danny. | 你好 我是丹尼 |
[25:17] | – Grace’s — – I know. | -格蕾丝的… -我知道 |
[25:19] | Sorry. Uh, Olive called me. | 抱歉 奥莉芙打给我 |
[25:22] | She didn’t really know what to… | 她不知道该怎么做… |
[25:23] | Thanks. I can take her from here. | 谢谢你 剩下的我来就行了 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:28] | I’ll just… | 那我就… |
[25:30] | Bye, Olive. | 再见 奥莉芙 |
[25:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | Looks great. | 看起来不错 |
[25:58] | It’s actually really well balanced. | 实际上它非常平衡 |
[26:00] | – Look. – So, what do you think? | -你看 -你怎么想 |
[26:02] | Should we take it for a test flight? | 我们来试飞一次吗 |
[26:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:04] | This is beta test one. | 第一次试飞 |
[26:07] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[26:10] | Launch! | 起飞 |
[26:12] | No, no, no, no, no! No! | 不不不不 |
[26:16] | I can’t believe he just did that! | 我真不敢相信他压了过去 |
[26:18] | Oh, he didn’t mean to, sweetie. | 他不是故意的 宝贝 |
[26:19] | It’s never gonna fly now. | 再也飞不了了 |
[26:21] | Come here, let me show you something. | 我来给你看样东西 |
[26:22] | It’s ruined. | 它被毁了 |
[26:24] | No, it’s never gonna fly. | 是的 虽然它飞不了 |
[26:31] | But it will float. | 但是它能漂起来 |
[26:34] | See? | 看 |
[26:35] | You didn’t even realize you made the world’s coolest boat. | 你无意间做出了一艘世界上最酷的船 |
[26:38] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你老爸 |
[26:39] | You always make everything better. | 你总能让我的世界充满阳光 |
[26:58] | Hey. What happened? | 怎么样了 |
[26:59] | ATF is pissed. | 烟酒火管理局气坏了 |
[27:01] | They’re starting a full investigation. | 他们正在开展全面调查 |
[27:03] | Meantime, I’m suspended. | 同时 我被停职了 |
[27:05] | I need to tell them this was my fault. | 我得告诉他们都是我的错 |
[27:07] | – I am the one who — – How is that gonna help anything? | -我是那个… -那又能怎么样呢 |
[27:09] | I’m the one that made the call. | 是我下的命令 |
[27:15] | You don’t have to take the fall to protect me, Jared. | 杰瑞德 你不必为了保护我而替我受罚 |
[27:19] | Yes, I do. | 我是替你受罚了 |
[27:20] | Okay? I can’t help it. | 我控制不住自己 |
[27:21] | That is the last thing that I want. | 这是我最不想看到的结果 |
[27:24] | Then tell me what’s really going on. | 那就告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[27:28] | You saw something. | 你看见了些东西 |
[27:29] | Or heard something. | 或听到了些什么 |
[27:30] | I saw it on your face. | 都写在你的脸上 |
[27:32] | What was it? | 到底怎么了 |
[27:36] | I heard a gunshot, so I thought that maybe — | 我听见了枪声 所以我想也许… |
[27:38] | I was right there. There was no gunshot. | 我当时在场 并没有枪声 |
[27:40] | I know there’s more to the story here, | 我知道事实不只如此 |
[27:41] | just like I know there’s more to the story | 我知道肯定还有更多细节 |
[27:42] | about those kidnapped girls | 关于被绑架的女孩儿 |
[27:44] | and the lady who killed that passenger from the plane. | 关于与你在同架飞机上被杀的女乘客 |
[27:46] | If you don’t want to talk to me, I get it. | 如果你不想跟我说 我能理解 |
[27:49] | But you got to talk to someone. | 但是你得找人聊聊 |
[27:52] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[27:57] | Actually, ye-yeah, there might be somebody I know. | 事实上 我的确知道有人也许能帮我 |
[27:59] | Ben said she might be able to help. | 本说她可以帮上忙 |
[28:03] | Then go. | 那就去找她吧 |
[28:11] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[28:15] | Hey, hold on. | 等等 |
[28:17] | Honey, is this something you’ve done before? | 亲爱的 你以前偷过东西吗 |
[28:23] | No. | 没有 |
[28:25] | Never, okay? | 从来没有 好吗 |
[28:26] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[28:29] | Did I ever tell you about the boomerang? | 我告诉过你关于回旋飞镖的事吗 |
[28:35] | The what? | 关于什么的事 |
[28:37] | When I was 15, I stole a boomerang. | 我十五岁时 偷了一个回旋飞镖 |
[28:41] | It was a really cool boomerang. | 那个飞镖很酷 |
[28:57] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要偷东西 |
[29:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:05] | I just think I felt like everything in my life | 我就是觉得那时自己的生活 |
[29:09] | was out of whack. | 一片混乱 |
[29:14] | And at the time, it just seemed like a way | 那时候觉得 偷东西能让我 |
[29:18] | to take the reins of something, anything, you know? | 掌控一些事 任何事情都行 |
[29:24] | What did Grammy do? | 奶奶说什么了 |
[29:26] | Not enough, actually. | 没说什么 |
[29:29] | I remember thinking if she yelled at me or grounded me | 我记得那时候想着 如果她骂我或者关我禁闭 |
[29:33] | for a month, at least I could be mad at her, | 一个月的话 起码我可以对她发飙 |
[29:35] | put some of my guilt someplace else, but… | 转移一下我的内疚感 但是 |
[29:39] | she just looked at me and said… | 她只是看着我说道 |
[29:44] | “Everybody deserves one free pass.” | “每个人都有一次重来的机会” |
[29:51] | I don’t deserve a free pass. | 我不值得这个机会 |
[29:56] | Do you plan on stealing again? | 你打算再偷一次吗 |
[29:58] | No. | 不 |
[30:00] | Never. | 再也不想了 |
[30:02] | So take the free pass. | 那就接受这个机会 |
[30:11] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[30:14] | I’m so sorry that I called Danny instead of you. | 很抱歉我打给了丹尼而不是你 |
[30:17] | I just — I didn’t want you to — | 我只是不想要你 |
[30:19] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:20] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[30:24] | Because you don’t know what a total screw up I am. | 因为你不知道我到底多糟 |
[30:28] | And Danny knows I’m a mess, | 丹尼知道我一团糟 |
[30:30] | but you still see me as this sweet 10-year-old little girl, | 但是你还把我当成十岁的可爱的小女孩看 |
[30:34] | and I’m not. | 可我不是 |
[30:36] | I’m so not her anymore. | 我已经不再是十岁的我了 |
[30:41] | No. | 不 |
[30:44] | No, in some ways, you’re this whole new person. | 不 某种意义上说 你是一个全新的你 |
[30:51] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:54] | I really love this whole new person. | 我真的很喜欢这个全新的你 |
[30:59] | And sometimes | 有时候 |
[31:02] | I might not be great at communicating with her, | 我可能不善于和她沟通 |
[31:05] | but I want her to know… | 但是我希望她知道 |
[31:08] | whenever she needs help, | 无论什么时候她需要帮助 |
[31:11] | she can always call me, no matter what. | 她都可以打给我 无论什么事 |
[31:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:28] | Could we keep this whole thing just between us? | 这能成为咱俩的秘密吗 |
[31:33] | I’ve been such a pain in the ass to Mom, | 我给妈妈添了很多麻烦 |
[31:38] | and she’s been through a lot. | 她已经经历得够多了 |
[31:40] | And she will never, never understand this. | 她永远都没办法理解这些 |
[31:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:49] | It’ll be our secret. | 这是我俩之间的秘密 |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:54] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[31:56] | But if you ever steal anything ever again, | 但是如果你再偷东西 |
[31:58] | there’ll be hell to pay. | 你就要付出严重的代价 |
[32:01] | Even if it’s a really cool boomerang? | 即使是个真的很酷的回旋飞镖也不行吗 |
[32:07] | I think we both know there’s no such thing. | 我们都知道没这个东西 |
[32:15] | I still think this is a bad idea. | 我还是觉得这个主意很糟糕 |
[32:17] | It’s the only way Thomas is gonna get out of here. | 这是托马斯逃出去的唯一办法了 |
[32:20] | We’re gonna get caught. | 我们会被抓住的 |
[32:21] | Someone’s bound to recognize a couple of 828ers | 几个828航班上的乘客在这里瞎逛的话 |
[32:23] | just traipsing around here together. | 肯定会被人认出来 |
[32:26] | These nurses work long shifts. | 这些护士上班时间都很长 |
[32:27] | Let’s just hope we find someone | 希望我们能遇到一个 |
[32:28] | who doesn’t spend all their free time | 空闲时间不看 |
[32:29] | watching the 24-hour news channel. | 24小时新闻频道的人吧 |
[32:31] | May I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[32:33] | Uh, discharge orders for a psych patient. | 这是一个精神病人的出院单 |
[32:35] | And you’re the mother? | 你是病人母亲吗 |
[32:38] | Little surprised the doctor released him. | 有点奇怪医生会让他出院 |
[32:40] | He’s on a lot of Haldol. | 他用了很多氟哌啶醇[精神病药物] |
[32:41] | Maybe I should double check. | 我再去核对一下 |
[32:42] | Uh, well, his mom here is a physician’s assistant. | 这是他母亲 她是个医师助理 |
[32:45] | Guess the doctor thought that | 我猜医生觉得 |
[32:46] | he’d be better off with family in this case. | 这种情况下他跟家人在一起会更好 |
[32:48] | But, I mean, if you disagree… | 我是说如果你不同意 |
[32:55] | Room 810. | 他在810房间 |
[32:57] | All security… | 所有警卫注意 |
[32:58] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:59] | We’re on lockdown. | 医院封锁了 |
[32:59] | A patient tripped the alarm trying to get out. | 一个病人要逃出去 触发了警报 |
[33:04] | Get him back into his room. | 把他带回房间 |
[33:06] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[33:07] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[33:10] | Do you see those? | 你看到这些了吗 |
[33:11] | What? | 什么 |
[33:13] | We have to go. Come on. | 我们得走了 快 |
[33:15] | Attention, all staff and personnel, | 全体工作人员注意 |
[33:17] | this is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[33:19] | Please follow standard lockdown protocol. | 请遵守标准封锁规程 |
[33:23] | Search the room. | 搜查这间房 |
[33:24] | Attention, all staff and personnel… | 全体工作人员注意 |
[33:27] | Want to see the doctor in charge of the John Doe who escaped. | 我想见见逃跑无名氏的主治医生 |
[33:29] | He’s actually not a John Doe anymore. | 其实他已经不是无名氏了 |
[33:31] | His mother showed up. | 他母亲刚来了 |
[33:32] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | Where is she? | 她人在哪 |
[33:35] | She was just here. | 她刚刚还在这 |
[33:49] | Michaela? What are you doing here? | 米凯拉 你怎么来了 |
[33:51] | I came here to talk to you. | 我是来找你的 |
[33:52] | I think that we might’ve seen the same — | 我想我们也许都看到了同样的 |
[33:53] | – You can talk later. – Okay, look, we really need your help. | -你们晚点说 -我们真的很需要你帮忙 |
[33:55] | We got to go. | 我们要马上离开 |
[34:10] | So, Thomas would be the perfect guinea pig for Vance. | 托马斯将会是万斯的最佳实验对象 |
[34:13] | No identity, no family. | 没有身份 没有家人 |
[34:15] | In Vance’s mind, Thomas doesn’t exist. | 在万斯来看 托马斯根本不存在 |
[34:17] | Yeah, well, Vance is wrong, okay? | 万斯错了 |
[34:18] | We have to find Thomas before he does. | 我们必须比他先找到托马斯 |
[34:21] | Do you have any idea where he’d go? | 你知不知道他会去哪 |
[34:22] | All our plans changed once the plane was rerouted. | 飞机改道后 我们所有的计划都改变了 |
[34:25] | I gave him my phone, but it was useless. | 我把我的手机给了他 但用不了 |
[34:27] | Did he know anyone else in the city? | 他在城里有认识的人吗 |
[34:29] | No one. | 谁都不认识 |
[34:30] | He and my cousin planned to meet up and start a whole new life. | 他和我表弟打算见面 开始全新的生活 |
[34:33] | Well, how did they plan to connect once they got to New York? | 他们到了纽约之后打算怎么联系呢 |
[34:36] | I never even asked. | 我从来没问 |
[34:39] | God, I wish I had. | 天呐 真希望我问了 |
[34:42] | We need to look for wet footprints. | 我们需要去找那些湿脚印 |
[34:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:44] | It’s how I found Thomas. | 我就是这样找到托马斯的 |
[34:46] | I saw a woman. I — | 我看到一个女人 我 |
[34:47] | The gray woman with wings? | 灰色有翅膀的女人吗 |
[34:51] | No, she didn’t have wings. | 不是 她没有翅膀 |
[34:52] | She left wet footprints. | 她留下了湿脚印 |
[34:54] | That’s what led me to Thomas. | 我就是那样找到托马斯的 |
[34:55] | So, we’re seeing the same gray woman, | 我们都看到同一个灰色女人 |
[34:57] | but I’m seeing an angel and you’re seeing wet footprints? | 但我看到一位天使 而你看到的是湿脚印吗 |
[35:00] | Like she had been standing in water. | 她就像是一直站在水里 |
[35:04] | No, it just doesn’t make sense. | 不 这不合逻辑啊 |
[35:07] | The Angel of the Waters. | 水之天使 |
[35:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:09] | The statue at the top of Bethesda Fountain. | 毕士达喷泉上的雕像 |
[35:12] | She has wings and water at her feet. | 她有翅膀 脚边有水 |
[35:14] | And she’s a big part of “Angels in America,” | 她是《天使在美国》里一个很重要的角色 |
[35:17] | Leo’s favorite play. | 利奥最喜欢的电视剧 |
[35:19] | So you think that’s where he went? | 所以你觉得他会去那里吗 |
[35:21] | Thomas may not know New York, | 托马斯也许不了解纽约 |
[35:22] | 在HBO剧集《天使在美国》中 扮演律师罗伊·科恩 | |
[35:22] | but he sure as hell knows Tony Kushner. | 但是他肯定很了解东尼·库许纳 |
[35:27] | The angel told me to save him. | 天使让我去救他 |
[35:29] | She meant Thomas. | 她指的是托马斯 |
[35:37] | Hey, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[35:39] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:42] | Everything good? | 没事吧 |
[35:44] | Good. Fine. | 没事 很好 |
[35:46] | How’s Olive? | 奥莉芙怎么样 |
[35:48] | Hanging out in her room. | 在她房间里待着 |
[35:51] | Were you seriously not gonna tell me | 你真的不打算和我说 |
[35:52] | about our daughter shoplifting? | 我们女儿在商店里偷东西吗 |
[35:55] | You don’t think that’s something that I would want to know? | 你不觉得我想知道这件事吗 |
[35:57] | Olive asked me not to. | 奥莉芙叫我别说 |
[35:59] | I’m trying to gain her trust back. | 我想要赢回她的信任 |
[36:01] | She’s 15 and in trouble. | 她才十五岁 还做错了事 |
[36:02] | Of course she asked you not to. | 她当然会叫你别说 |
[36:03] | Yeah, I… | 是的 我 |
[36:07] | Wait, how’d you find out? | 等等 你是怎么知道的 |
[36:11] | That’s not the point, Ben. | 这不是重点 本 |
[36:13] | Danny. You talked to Danny. | 丹尼 你和丹尼聊过了 |
[36:15] | I thought you ended it with him. | 我还以为你和他结束了 |
[36:16] | I did. | 是的 |
[36:18] | He only called me to tell me what happened with Olive. | 他只是打给我 告诉我奥莉芙出事了 |
[36:20] | He felt awful. | 他觉得很难过 |
[36:21] | Ben, you can’t keep secrets from me about my own daughter! | 本 我女儿的事你不能瞒着我 |
[36:24] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[36:27] | Of course that’s what I meant. | 我就是这个意思 |
[36:29] | I want you to be half of this parenting team. | 我希望你担起教育孩子的另一半责任 |
[36:31] | I cannot do it alone, but neither can you. | 我没法独自承担 但你也不行 |
[36:34] | Trust me, you have no idea what we’ve been through with her. | 相信我 你不知道我们和她一起经历了什么 |
[36:37] | “We”? Meaning you and Danny? | “我们” 你是说你和丹尼吗 |
[36:38] | Ben, you weren’t here. | 本 你当时不在这 |
[36:40] | I am now! | 我现在回来了 |
[36:41] | And neither one of you seem to be able to let this guy go. | 你们俩似乎都没法离开这个人 |
[36:54] | But maybe it’s not fair for me to ask you to. | 但也许我叫你们这么做也不公平 |
[36:57] | Ben… | 本 |
[37:04] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:12] | I’m gonna get some air. | 我要出去透口气 |
[37:25] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[37:27] | Thomas, it’s me. | 托马斯 是我 |
[37:29] | Bethany! ?Oh! | 贝萨妮 |
[37:30] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[37:31] | She seemed so real. | 她看起来那么真实 |
[37:33] | It’s fascinating. | 太神奇了 |
[37:35] | Feds are gonna be on our tail. | 联邦调查局的人应该很快就到 |
[37:37] | We got to get him out of here. | 我们快点带他走 |
[37:38] | When I found my way here, | 我来的时候 |
[37:40] | everybody was telling me it was five years later. | 所有人都告诉我已经过了五年 |
[37:44] | I thought I was going crazy. | 我以为我疯了 |
[37:45] | Somebody called the cops. | 有人报了警 |
[37:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:49] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[37:50] | Sorry, guys, but we got to go right now. | 不好意思 但我们现在就得走 |
[37:52] | No. I cannot go. | 不 我不能走 |
[37:54] | You’ve been given massive doses of Haldol. | 他们给你注射了大量的氟哌啶醇 |
[37:55] | We need to get you somewhere where you can detox. | 我们得把你带到一个地方让你戒药 |
[37:57] | But we cannot leave. | 但我们不能走 |
[37:59] | Leo is meeting me here. | 利奥要来这里见我 |
[38:04] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[38:06] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[38:08] | A lot has happened. | 发生了好多事 |
[38:10] | Five years? | 五年过去了 |
[38:12] | That is true? | 是真的吗 |
[38:13] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[38:15] | The three of us were on the plane, as well. | 我们三个也都在飞机上 |
[38:16] | We all lost five years. | 我们都错过了五年时间 |
[38:18] | I am so sorry, baby. | 真是抱歉 孩子 |
[38:19] | I spoke to my mom. | 我和我妈妈通过话 |
[38:22] | Leo disappeared two years after the plane left. | 利奥在飞机出事两年后就失踪了 |
[38:27] | – No. No! No! – I’m so, so sorry, baby. | -不 不 不 -我真的很抱歉 孩子 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:32] | Thomas, we need to get you somewhere safe. | 托马斯 我们需要把你带到安全的地方 |
[38:34] | I cannot go! If he is alive — | 我不能走 如果他还活着– |
[38:36] | Thomas, look at me. I am a cop. | 托马斯 看着我 我是个警察 |
[38:39] | If your boyfriend is alive, I am gonna help you find him, | 如果你男朋友还活着 我会帮你找到他 |
[38:41] | I promise you that, but right now, | 我保证 但现在 |
[38:43] | we have to go because there are federal agents looking for you, | 我们必须得走了 有很多联邦探员在找你 |
[38:45] | and if they find you, you’ll be arrested as a stowaway. | 如果他们找到你 你就会因为偷渡被捕 |
[38:48] | Not just you. If you’re found, | 不止是你 如果你被发现了 |
[38:49] | Bethany will go to prison, too, so we have to go right now. | 贝萨妮也会进监狱 所以我们现在就得走 |
[38:52] | Where? | 去哪 |
[38:54] | Where can we go? | 我们能去哪 |
[38:55] | It has to be somewhere off of Vance’s radar. | 得去一个万斯找不到的地方 |
[38:57] | He is watching all of us. | 他在监视我们所有人 |
[39:03] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[39:05] | It’s a boiler room, or it was. | 这是个锅炉房 或者说曾经是 |
[39:07] | It hasn’t been used in ages. | 已经荒废很久了 |
[39:09] | How’d you find it? | 你怎么找到这个地方的 |
[39:10] | Kelly owned the building. | 凯丽曾是这幢大楼的主人 |
[39:12] | It’ll be tied up in probate for years. | 遗嘱验证大概需要好多年才能完成 |
[39:14] | So basically, no one’s coming down here any time soon? | 所以 近期都不会有人来这里吗 |
[39:18] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[39:21] | And my brother. | 和我哥 |
[39:23] | I’m gonna go get some supplies — | 我去买一些日用品 |
[39:25] | a cot, some blankets. | 简易床 毯子 |
[39:27] | And some water with electrolytes. | 还有电解质水 |
[39:29] | He’s coming off a ton of drugs he didn’t need. | 他需要戒掉一大堆没必要吃的药 |
[39:35] | It worked. We completed the calling. | 奏效了 我们遵从了呼召 |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | I’m just not sure that’s a good thing. | 我只是不确定这是不是好事 |
[39:43] | How could it not be? Thomas is safe. | 怎么会不是呢 托马斯已经安全了 |
[39:46] | You’re harboring a fugitive in there. | 你收容了一个逃犯 |
[39:48] | Do you not realize we’re being watched by the government, | 你难道不知道我们被政府盯上了吗 |
[39:51] | – the media — – It’s all worth it. | -也被媒体盯上了 -一切都值得 |
[39:53] | Is it? | 值得吗 |
[39:55] | Because it sounds like “The calling” | 因为好像是”呼召” |
[39:56] | really screwed things up for Jared. | 让杰瑞德陷入了大麻烦 |
[40:03] | That was my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[40:04] | I got the calling wrong. | 我理解错了呼召的意思 |
[40:06] | These callings are pulling you in deeper and deeper. | 这些呼召让你越陷越深 |
[40:10] | And what if the voices are bad? | 如果这些声音是邪恶的呢 |
[40:14] | You can’t just follow them blindly. | 你不能盲从 |
[40:21] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 我们根本没得选择 |
[40:30] | 丹尼 短信 | |
[41:58] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想我怎么样 |