时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | His fingerprints were found on the airplane? | 航班上有他的指纹吗 |
[00:03] | Inside the cargo hatch door. | 在货仓舱门里面 |
[00:05] | They were fresh when the plane landed. | 指纹在飞机落地时还很新 |
[00:06] | There was a stowaway on 828. | 828航班上有个偷渡者 |
[00:08] | I want you to climb out onto the landing gear and jump down. | 你要爬出去到起落架上 然后跳下去 |
[00:11] | – And then what? – And then you run. | -然后呢 -然后你就跑 |
[00:13] | Olive is an amazing young woman. | 奥莉芙是一位优秀的少女 |
[00:15] | You’ve done an incredible job. | 你做得非常好 |
[00:17] | It doesn’t matter where you found the strength. | 我不介意你从哪里得来这些力量 |
[00:19] | Save him. | 救他 |
[00:20] | – Olive Stone? – Yeah. | -是奥莉芙·斯通吗 -是的 |
[00:21] | I’m afraid we caught her shoplifting. | 不好意思 我们抓到她在店里行窃 |
[00:23] | – We need to go in. – Are you crazy? | -我们得冲进去 -你疯了吗 |
[00:25] | You need to trust me, okay? | 你得相信我 |
[00:26] | But I thought her dad was already here. | 我以为她爸爸已经来了啊 |
[00:28] | There they are. | 他们过来了 |
[00:30] | Hi. I’m Danny. | 你好 我是丹尼 |
[00:33] | NYPD! Everybody down on the floor! | 纽约警察局 都趴到地上 |
[00:36] | Who made the call? | 是谁下的令 |
[00:37] | I did. | 是我 |
[00:39] | You don’t have to take the fall to protect me, Jared. | 杰瑞德 你不必为了保护我而替我受罚 |
[00:42] | That is the last thing that I want. | 这是我最不想看到的结果 |
[00:44] | Then tell me what’s really going on. | 那就告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[00:53] | – More water? – No, thank you. | -再来点水吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[00:55] | – Can I get you anything? – I’m fine. | -您需要来点什么吗 -不用了 |
[00:58] | What about you, sir? | 先生有什么需要吗 |
[01:00] | Could I get a… | 能否给我… |
[01:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:07] | See anything interesting down there, kiddo? | 看到什么有意思的东西了吗 孩子 |
[01:09] | Too dark, and it’s just water. | 太黑了 而且只是海而已 |
[01:12] | No New York yet. | 还看不到纽约 |
[01:16] | This is the longest I’ve ever been away from Cal. | 我从来没跟卡尔分开这么久过 |
[01:20] | Well, Olive, being a twin | 奥莉芙 双胞胎之间 |
[01:22] | is a heck of a special relationship. | 有着非常特别的联系 |
[01:25] | You always feel connected, no matter where you are. | 无论你们在哪里 永远都能感觉到彼此 |
[01:32] | Did the trip work? | 旅行有用吗 |
[01:34] | I don’t know what you’re — | 我听不懂你在说什么… |
[01:34] | Please. I can spot a marital repair job a mile away. | 得了吧 我一眼就能看出你俩在尝试修复关系 |
[01:40] | Ben and I are fine. | 我和本挺好的 |
[01:42] | I know my son. | 我了解我儿子 |
[01:43] | You two haven’t been having many good times lately. | 你们最近过得并不快乐 |
[01:50] | We’re too focused on Cal. | 我们太专注于卡尔了 |
[01:53] | Getting away from the hospital helped. | 离开医院一段时间是好事 |
[01:56] | Maybe we’re turning a corner. | 也许事情会有转机 |
[02:07] | I want to wait for Cal and Daddy. | 我想等卡尔和爸爸 |
[02:09] | Oh, no, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[02:11] | Let’s go home. We’ll get unpacked first. | 我们回家吧 先收拾行李 |
[02:13] | Honey, you know, I got all kinds of baseball to catch up on. | 宝贝 我得回家补看各种棒球比赛 |
[02:15] | He’s got his baseball. | 爷爷要看棒球比赛 |
[02:16] | I know you miss your brother, | 我知道你很想念弟弟 |
[02:17] | but he’ll be here before you know it. | 但他很快就会回来 |
[02:19] | Please, Grandma? | 求你了 奶奶 |
[02:22] | I’m gonna show you something. | 我给你看个东西 |
[02:26] | All righty, Ollie Bollie. | 来 奥莉宝宝 |
[02:29] | Flight 828 — there. You see? | 828航班 那里 看到了吗 |
[02:32] | It’s not gonna arrive for another few hours. | 还得几小时才能降落呢 |
[02:34] | It’s too long to wait. | 太久了 我们等不了 |
[02:37] | “See Agent”? What’s that mean? | “联系工作人员”是什么意思 |
[02:40] | That’s just airline talk, honey. | 只是飞机术语而已 亲爱的 |
[02:42] | For passengers on Montego Air Flight 828, | 迎接蒙特哥航空828号乘客的亲属 |
[02:44] | please see an agent. | 请联系工作人员 |
[02:45] | – I know it’s gonna be bad news. – Jared, stop. | -我知道肯定是坏消息 -杰瑞德 别这样 |
[02:48] | I should have never proposed so soon after the accident. | 我不该在事故后这么快求婚 |
[02:50] | I mean, she’s not ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[02:51] | Now she’s gonna get off that plane and turn me down. | 她下飞机后肯定会拒绝我 |
[02:53] | No. She’s gonna get off that plane and say yes. | 不会的 她下了飞机肯定会答应你 |
[02:57] | – Are you sure? ?- Please. | -你确定吗 -拜托 |
[02:58] | We’ve been friends since forever. ? | 我们当好朋友这么多年了 |
[03:00] | I’m so totally psychic. | 我绝对是个灵媒 |
[03:02] | Michaela — am I right? | 是不是米凯拉打来的 |
[03:04] | No, it’s Grace. | 不 是格蕾丝 |
[03:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:10] | W-What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[03:11] | Excuse me. NYPD, coming through. | 抱歉 纽约警察 借过 |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:15] | – Not both of them. – They’re — They’re — They’re gonna — | -不能两个都没了啊 -他们 他们会回来的 |
[03:18] | Dear God, not both my babies. | 上帝啊 别把我两个孩子都带走 |
[03:19] | They’re gonna find them, Kar. | 那些人会找到他们的 卡拉 |
[03:20] | – What’s going on? – Grace is over there, looking for answers. | -怎么回事 -格蕾丝在那边寻问情况 |
[03:22] | Maybe your badge will help. | 也许你的警徽能帮上忙 |
[03:24] | Our Father who art in heaven. | 我们在天上的父 |
[03:26] | Hallowed be thy name. | 愿人都尊祢的名为圣 |
[03:27] | Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done… | 愿祢的国降临 愿祢的旨意行在地上… |
[03:29] | There’s a search operation in progress. | 搜寻工作正在进行 |
[03:31] | Now, that’s the official answer. Tell us what’s really going on. | 这是官方回答 告诉我们实际情况 |
[03:34] | That’s all the information I have at this time. | 这是我当前掌握的全部信息 |
[03:36] | – We’re doing all we can. – But what are you doing? | -我们正竭尽所能 -那你在做什么 |
[03:38] | Who’s looking for my family? | 谁在找我的家人 |
[03:40] | Ma’am, y-you need to calm down. | 女士 你需要冷静 |
[03:42] | The hell I do! My family’s on that plane. | 我静你个头 我的家人在那架飞机上 |
[03:44] | – Olive shouldn’t be hearing this. – Hey, O! | -奥莉芙不该听这些 -小奥 |
[03:46] | How was Jamaica? Come tell Auntie… | 牙买加好玩吗 来和阿姨说说 |
[03:49] | Oh, my God. I should have said no. | 我的天 我就不该同意 |
[03:51] | I should have made him stay on our flight. | 我本该让他坐我们这班的飞机 |
[03:52] | We’d all be together now. Cal would be here now. | 那样我们就都在一起了 卡尔也会在这 |
[03:55] | I thought you said they were bumped. | 我以为你说他们是被迫改签的 |
[03:56] | No, they volunteered for $400, | 不 他们是为了四百美元自愿改签 |
[03:59] | and now my son is missing. | 现在我儿子不见了 |
[04:01] | – Oh, my God. – ?S-She didn’t want to come back? | -天呐 -她不想回来吗 |
[04:03] | I want my dad! | 我想要爸爸 |
[04:05] | – I want my dad! – ?I know. | -我想要爸爸 -我知道 |
[04:14] | This is a huge mess. | 这真是一团糟 |
[04:16] | You’re in the U.S. illegally, and Bethany broke — what — | 你非法滞留 而贝萨妮违反了 |
[04:18] | six federal laws smuggling you onto that plane? | 六项联邦法律把你偷偷带上那架飞机 |
[04:20] | And proud of it. | 我引以为豪 |
[04:22] | You think ?I should have left him there | 你觉得我该把他留在牙买加 |
[04:23] | to become a victim ?of a hate crime in Jamaica? | 成为仇恨犯罪的牺牲品吗 |
[04:25] | No, but now Vance is searching for him, | 是不该 但现在万斯正在找他 |
[04:27] | and your choice has put us all in jeopardy. | 你的选择让我们都陷入险境 |
[04:29] | I am not going to jail | 我不想进监狱 |
[04:30] | and missing another five years with my family. | 再错过五年和家人在一起的时光 |
[04:32] | I’m grateful for all your help, | 我很感谢你们所有人的帮助 |
[04:35] | but I can’t ask you to endanger your families. | 我不能再要求你们连累家人受到威胁了 |
[04:37] | – I’ll leave. – No, no, it’s too late. | -我这就走 -不 已经太迟了 |
[04:39] | The NSA will find evidence | 国家安全局会在医院找到 |
[04:40] | at the hospital linking us to your escape. | 把我们和你逃跑联系起来的证据 |
[04:42] | Besides, I’m supposed to help you. | 另外 我本该帮你 |
[04:43] | We all are. ? | 我们都是 |
[04:43] | Not all of us. | 不用所有人 |
[04:45] | Just me. Like your brother said, this was my choice. | 就我一个 正如你哥哥说的 这是我的选择 |
[04:48] | I’ve got a cabin upstate. | 我在北边有个小屋 |
[04:50] | – We can go — – Vance will find you. | -我们可以去 -万斯会找到你的 |
[04:51] | It’s a friend’s cabin. He can’t trace it to me. | 是个朋友的小屋 他查不到我 |
[04:54] | Besides, the place is in the middle of nowhere. | 而且这地方很偏僻 |
[04:56] | I just need to grab some supplies and the keys. | 我只需要去拿些生活用品和钥匙 |
[04:58] | That sounds great. Good luck. | 听上去不错 祝你们好运 |
[05:05] | You can’t just blow them off. | 你不能就这样不管他们 |
[05:07] | I know you believe some mystical force | 我知道你相信某种神秘力量 |
[05:08] | is binding us to each other, | 把我们彼此拴在了一起 |
[05:10] | but these callings are dangerous. | 但那些呼召很危险 |
[05:11] | – You don’t know that. – ?Really? | -你并不知道 -是吗 |
[05:13] | Jared’s career is on the line | 杰瑞德的工作快要不保 |
[05:14] | because you listened to some voice in your head. | 就因为你听信了你脑子里的某个声音 |
[05:16] | I misunderstood the message. | 我理解错了信息的意思 |
[05:17] | Or something is screwing with us. | 也许某种力量正要毁了我们 |
[05:18] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[05:19] | And I will find a way to save Jared’s job. | 我会想办法保住杰瑞德的工作 |
[05:22] | Go ahead. Sabotage your life, | 去吧 毁掉你的生活吧 |
[05:24] | but don’t ask me to blow up mine. | 但别要求我毁掉我的生活 |
[05:26] | It’s all connected. | 万事都互相关联 |
[05:30] | You just heard something. | 你刚刚听到了些什么 |
[05:33] | Hey! Tell me what it said. | 告诉我它说了什么 |
[05:35] | There’s nothing some creepy voice can say | 某个吓人的声音说的任何话 |
[05:38] | that is worth risking my family’s safety. | 都不值得我拿家人的安全去冒险 |
[05:40] | I know two kidnapped girls who would disagree. | 我认识两个被绑架的女孩 她们不会同意你的话 |
[05:42] | Don’t blackmail me, Mick. | 别威胁我 小米 |
[05:44] | Grace and the kids come first. | 我要先考虑格蕾丝和孩子们 |
[05:47] | – I’m going home. – You can’t just walk away from this. | -我回家了 -你不能就这样袖手旁观 |
[05:52] | Watch me. | 看我能不能 |
[06:04] | Sitrep. Now. | 快点报告 |
[06:06] | John Doe isn’t on the manifest, | 无名氏不在舱单上 |
[06:08] | but fingerprints in ?the cargo hold are conclusive — | 但货舱里的指纹最终确定 |
[06:10] | – he was on that plane. – And yet, those fingerprints | -他当时在那架飞机上 -可是那些指纹 |
[06:11] | have so far failed to identify him. | 到现在都不能告诉我们他是谁 |
[06:13] | We’re reaching out to Interpol, casting a wider net. | 我们正在联系国际刑警 扩大搜索范围 |
[06:16] | Any intel on how he avoided arrest at the hospital? | 查到他是怎么在医院逃避逮捕的吗 |
[06:19] | – Nothing at this time — – I want verified information now. | -目前还没有 -我现在想要查实的情报 |
[06:22] | Who is he? Where is he? | 他是谁 他在哪儿 |
[06:24] | Does he have accomplices? If so, are they passengers? | 他有没有同谋 如果有 是乘客吗 |
[06:27] | I shouldn’t have to tell anyone in this room | 应该不需要我提醒在场的任何一个人 |
[06:29] | finding John Doe is a matter of national security. | 找到无名氏关乎国家安全 |
[06:31] | He had help. From a passenger. | 有人帮了他 是位乘客 |
[06:35] | Bethany Collins. | 贝萨妮·柯林斯 |
[06:37] | The flight attendant was at the hospital. | 这位空姐当时在医院 |
[06:39] | So was Saanvi Bahl. | 萨尼·波尔也在 |
[06:41] | She works there, could be a coincidence. | 她在那里工作 也许是碰巧了 |
[06:42] | Not when one of them has access to the cargo hold. | 她们中有人能去到货舱 所以这不是巧合 |
[06:44] | I want these women located, interviewed. Now. | 找到这两个女人 审问她们 马上行动 |
[06:50] | Let me tell you something — as Union Rep, | 我告诉你 作为工会代表 |
[06:51] | it’s my job to protect your job. | 我的工作就是保住你的工作 |
[06:54] | CDIU is gonna make someone pay, all right? | 警方事件调查部门一定会找人付出代价 |
[06:56] | Could be you, or we just let this giant, stinking turd | 可能会是你 但是我们也可以把屎盆子 |
[07:00] | kind of roll downhill. | 往下扣 |
[07:02] | You want me to blame Detective Stone. | 你是想让我把责任推到斯通警探身上 |
[07:04] | T-That’s not gonna happen. She says she heard a gunshot. | 我不会这样做 她说她听到了一声枪响 |
[07:07] | That’s good enough for me. | 对我来说 这就够了 |
[07:08] | Look, you’re being G.O. Sixteened. | 你现在被停职了 |
[07:10] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[07:10] | They catch you lying, you get fired. Automatically. | 发现你说谎 他们会直接开除你 |
[07:13] | And ain’t nothin’ the union can do | 工会除了说句”拜拜” 跟你挥手作别 |
[07:15] | except say “Sayonara” and wave goodbye to your sorry ass. | 其他的什么都做不了 |
[07:18] | – Thanks for the advice. – All right. | -谢谢你的建议 -好吧 |
[07:20] | Don’t say I didn’t warn ya, huh? | 别说我没警告过你 |
[07:28] | Hey, I thought Riojas benched you. | 我以为里奥哈斯让你停工了 |
[07:30] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[07:32] | Is that your delegate? | 是你的工会代表吗 |
[07:35] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[07:36] | It’s gonna be a walk in the park. | 小事一桩 |
[07:38] | Go home. Enjoy the day off. | 回家吧 享受假期 |
[07:47] | – Hey, babe. – Hey. | -亲爱的 -你好 |
[07:49] | – How was your day? – Good. | -今天怎么样 -挺好的 |
[07:50] | Uh, Olive’s at school already, | 奥莉芙已经上学了 |
[07:51] | so Cal will come with me to work. | 卡尔会跟我去上班 |
[07:54] | Well, how about I hang out with him? | 我带他怎么样 |
[07:55] | He’ll start school soon, so I want to max out | 他就快要上学了 所以我想尽量 |
[07:57] | all the free time we got left. | 现在的时间多陪陪他 |
[07:59] | I thought you were doing résumé follow-up. | 你不是说要弄简历吗 |
[08:00] | Done and dusted. It’s just a waiting game now. | 弄完了 现在就是等待了 |
[08:03] | Well, I’m sure you’ll get a lot of great offers. | 我相信你一定会收到很多不错的工作邀请 |
[08:05] | But today, it’s all about Cal. | 但是今天我的时间都是卡尔的 |
[08:08] | Well, get going. And have fun. | 好 那你俩好好玩 |
[08:11] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[08:14] | “Fortnite” totally rocks. You gotta learn to play. | 《堡垒之夜》太棒了 你应该学学怎么玩 |
[08:16] | Well, then you gotta teach me — | 那你要教我 |
[08:18] | It’s all connected. | 万事都互相关联 |
[08:21] | Um, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[08:28] | Do you ever feel like someone else is controlling your life? | 你会觉得别人在掌控你的生活吗 |
[08:32] | Only, like, all the time. | 不是一直都是吗 |
[08:35] | You, Mom, Grandpa, all of my doctors. | 你 妈妈 爷爷 所有的医生 |
[08:40] | And being controlled is no fun, right? | 被别人掌控一点都不好玩 对吧 |
[08:42] | So what do you say we try a little chaos theory? | 我们试试来一点混沌理论怎么样 |
[08:44] | – Be unpredictable? – Cool. | -见机行事 -酷 |
[08:47] | – How? – We don’t make any decisions. | -怎么试呢 -我们不做任何决定 |
[08:49] | We flip a coin, and we leave it to chance. | 我们抛硬币 让硬币决定 |
[08:51] | And nobody’s in charge. | 没有人掌控生活 |
[08:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:54] | So, heads we go bowling. | 正面我们去打保龄球 |
[08:57] | Tails, Coney Island. | 反面的话 科尼岛 |
[09:00] | Sound good? | 听着怎么样 |
[09:00] | – Sounds great. – All right. | -太棒了 -好吧 |
[09:02] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[09:06] | Coney Island! Sweet! | 科尼岛 太好了 |
[09:07] | – I love the Cyclone! – All right, let’s go! | -我最喜欢飓风过山车了 -那咱们走吧 |
[09:09] | Masters of our own destiny. | 主宰自己的命运 |
[09:11] | I like the sound of that. Have a great day, guys. | 听着不错 你们好好玩 |
[09:14] | We’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[09:20] | 丹尼 今天要见你 有重要的事 求你了 格蕾丝 | |
[09:25] | 上班忙着呢 现在没办法说话 | |
[09:30] | At the six-month anniversary of Flight 828’s disappearance, | 在828航班失踪整六个月的纪念日之际 |
[09:34] | the odds of finding any trace of the doomed flight are slim. | 找到这班厄运缠身的航班的可能性非常渺茫 |
[09:37] | No evidence of the plane has ever been recovered. | 迄今没有发现任何关于该航班的线索 |
[09:40] | And now the families of 828 face a sad reality — | 828航班乘客的亲属们面对一个残酷的现实 |
[09:44] | they may never recover their loved ones’ remains. | 他们可能永远都无法找到亲人们的遗体 |
[09:46] | And now, in other — | 其他方面 |
[09:50] | ?I made you some soup, Mom. | 妈妈 我给你煮了汤 |
[09:53] | Oh, thanks, Ollie Bollie, but I’m not really hungry. | 谢谢 奥莉宝宝 但我不是很饿 |
[09:56] | You gotta eat. | 你得吃点东西 |
[09:58] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[09:59] | I tried to make you ham and cheese, | 我想给你做火腿奶酪三明治 |
[10:01] | but the knife slipped, and I cut myself, | 但刀脱手了 割伤了我的手 |
[10:04] | and the blood got on the bread, | 血滴到了面包上 |
[10:05] | and we don’t have ?any more bread or even ham, | 家里没有多的面包和火腿了 |
[10:07] | and the cheese has green spots on it. | 奶酪也长绿斑了 |
[10:10] | So I just made Cup O’ Noodles. | 所以我就煮了碗杯面 |
[10:12] | I hope you like it, Mom. | 希望你喜欢 |
[10:39] | Pull yourself together. | 振作起来 |
[10:42] | Thanks for helping. | 感谢帮忙 |
[10:43] | I couldn’t face being in Mick’s apartment alone. | 我没法一个人待在小米的公寓里 |
[10:45] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[10:47] | I can’t believe her life boils down to these boxes. | 我不敢相信她的一生就剩下这几个箱子 |
[10:55] | Every single one is me and Evie and Michaela. | 每一张都是我和伊薇还有米凯拉 |
[11:00] | The Three Amigas. | 三个好朋友 |
[11:03] | And only one left. | 如今却只剩下我一人 |
[11:09] | Do you remember this one? | 你还记得这张吗 |
[11:11] | The Summer Carnival at St. Agnes. | 在圣埃格尼丝的夏日嘉年华 |
[11:15] | Evie tripped over Mrs. O’Connell’s poodle and fell over. ? | 伊薇被奥康奈尔夫人的贵宾犬绊倒了 |
[11:20] | I wondered who was making such a ruckus. | 我还在想是谁来了 |
[11:21] | Oh, don’t stop on our account. | 别因为我们停下来 |
[11:24] | It’s good to hear real laughter again. | 很高兴能再次听见发自内心的笑声 |
[11:27] | It feels wrong. | 我感觉这么做不对 |
[11:31] | Joy is never wrong. | 快乐从来就没有什么不对 |
[11:34] | I miss them all so much, | 我很想他们 |
[11:36] | and I know we’ll be together again someday. | 我知道我们在未来会再次团聚 |
[11:39] | But right now, I think to myself, | 但此刻 我自问 |
[11:41] | what would Michaela want? | 米凯拉会希望什么 |
[11:43] | And I know. | 我知道答案 |
[11:45] | She’d want the people she loved the most to be happy. | 她会希望她最爱的人能幸福快乐 |
[11:51] | – Here. ?- No, honey. | -给您 -不 亲爱的 |
[11:54] | You two keep them. | 你们两个留着吧 |
[11:56] | Remember her and laugh. | 记住她并幸福快乐地生活 |
[11:58] | That way, she’ll live forever. | 她将以这种方式获得永生 |
[12:04] | When Cal was sick… | 卡尔生病的时候 |
[12:07] | I wanted to make the most of every moment. | 我想好好珍惜和他在一起的每分每秒 |
[12:13] | That’s why we were on that damn trip in the first place. | 所以我们才会去那次旅行 |
[12:17] | Not only did I lose my son, | 我不仅失去了我的儿子 |
[12:21] | but I lost my husband, too. | 还失去了我的丈夫 |
[12:24] | I felt like I had no one left. | 我感觉自己成了孤家寡人 |
[12:34] | But I did have someone left — | 但其实还有人陪着我 |
[12:37] | my daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[12:40] | And she’s what brought me here today. | 没有她 我今天也不会坐在这里 |
[12:44] | I mean, people say to me, | 人们总是对我说 |
[12:46] | “Grace, you look great. You’re so strong.” | “格蕾丝 你气色不错 你真坚强” |
[12:51] | But I know they’re just being polite. | 但我知道这只是客套话 |
[12:54] | I don’t know. It’s weird, but, sometimes, | 我说不好 也许这有些奇怪 但有时候 |
[12:55] | I just — I wish that someone would just say to me, | 我希望有人能对我说 |
[13:01] | “Gee, Grace, you look like hell.” | “格蕾丝 你看起来糟透了” |
[13:07] | Well, thanks for sharing, Grace. | 感谢分享 格蕾丝 |
[13:20] | Gee, Grace. You look like hell. | 格蕾丝 你看起来糟透了 |
[13:25] | Now, that’s the first time insulting a woman | 这是我第一次见到有人被侮辱后 |
[13:27] | ever made her smile. ? | 还笑了出来 |
[13:30] | Well, I-I guess I asked for it. | 毕竟是我自找的 |
[13:32] | – Yeah. – ?Thank you. | -是啊 -谢谢你 |
[13:35] | I hardly recognize the sound of my own laugh. | 我都认不得自己的笑声了 |
[13:38] | I’m Grace. | 我叫格蕾丝 |
[13:40] | Danny. | 我叫丹尼 |
[13:42] | And you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:50] | – Masters! – Masters! | -主宰者 -主宰者 |
[13:53] | What is cotton candy? | 棉花糖是什么 |
[13:55] | You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[13:56] | That’s a very good question. I have no idea. | 这是个很好的问题 我也不知道 |
[14:03] | I suck at this. | 我投篮投得太烂了 |
[14:04] | Everybody does. It’s impossible. | 大家都一样 这太难了 |
[14:06] | LeBron couldn’t even sink a shot. | 勒布朗也有投不中的时候 |
[14:08] | Hey, come on. | 来吧 |
[14:09] | You wanna master your own destiny? | 你想主宰自己的命运吗 |
[14:11] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[14:12] | Way better. | 比刚才感觉好多了 |
[14:14] | It always is during the day. | 在白天总是如此 |
[14:20] | – That one! – Here you go. | -我要那个 -给你 |
[14:23] | That’s a good one. | 不错的选择 |
[14:24] | All right, let’s flip for lunch. | 好了 我们抛硬币决定午餐吃什么吧 |
[14:26] | Heads, Nathan’s. Tails, pizza. | 正面就吃热狗 背面就吃披萨 |
[14:31] | – Pizza! – ?Pizza! | -披萨 -披萨 |
[14:35] | We go on another ride, I’ll yak. | 再玩一轮 我就要吐了 |
[14:38] | You and me both. | 我和你一样 |
[14:41] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[14:41] | It’s all connected. | 万事都互相关联 |
[14:46] | – But only if the coin says so. – Yeah. | -但前提是硬币让我们回家 -嗯 |
[14:48] | ?Go for it. | 你扔吧 |
[14:50] | Heads we hit the subway. Tails we stay. | 正面去地铁 反面就留下 |
[14:54] | Home. F train’s right over there. | 回家 F线就在那边 |
[14:58] | Shouldn’t we just take a Lyft? | 难道我们不该直接叫辆滴滴吗 |
[15:00] | Come on, dad. Keep it random. | 来吧 老爸 随天意吧 |
[15:01] | Now let’s go. I hear the train. | 快走 我听到地铁来了 |
[15:10] | Surprise. | 惊喜吗 |
[15:12] | I’m so happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:14] | I was in the neighborhood, so… | 我就在附近 |
[15:17] | Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry the place is a mess. | 很抱歉这里很乱 |
[15:28] | You want a coffee? | 要喝杯咖啡吗 |
[15:29] | No, I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:35] | That looks like one of the ones my mom would always crochet. | 我妈也总是做这种钩针编织 |
[15:37] | Yeah, she made it for me. | 这是她织给我的 |
[15:41] | I’m an idiot. You should have it. | 我真傻 应该给你 |
[15:43] | No, no, it’s okay, really. | 不不 真的不用 |
[15:45] | It’s sweet of you to offer. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[15:47] | I’m a double idiot. | 我真是傻到家了 |
[15:52] | My photos. | 我的照片 |
[15:53] | When we cleaned out your place, I kept them. | 我们清理房子的时候 我留下来了 |
[15:55] | I can’t believe you saved them. | 真不敢相信你留下来了 |
[15:56] | Anything for you, Mick. | 我愿意为你做任何事 小米 |
[15:59] | I mean it. | 真的 |
[16:03] | Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 其实这就是我来找你的原因 |
[16:06] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[16:08] | Jared is taking the fall for something that I did — | 杰瑞德在替我受过 |
[16:11] | um, a mistake I made. | 我做错了事 |
[16:14] | He thinks he’s doing the right thing, | 他认为他这么做是对的 |
[16:15] | but it could mess up his whole career. | 但那样会毁了他的前途 |
[16:17] | You gotta — You gotta tell him to stop. | 你要叫他别这么做 |
[16:21] | He didn’t tell me. | 他没和我说 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have come. | 对不起 我不该来 |
[16:30] | – This was a mistake. – Don’t go, please. | -这是个错误 -别走 拜托 |
[16:32] | It’s not a mistake. | 这不是错误 |
[16:33] | You have a problem, you come to me. | 你有麻烦的时候就来找我 |
[16:36] | The Three Amigas, remember? | 三个好友 记得吗 |
[16:38] | And there’s still three of us. | 现在我们还是三个人 |
[16:40] | You, me, and — and Jared. | 我 你和杰瑞德 |
[16:44] | All for one. | 三位一体 |
[16:46] | So you’ll convince him not to take the fall? | 那你会说服他不要替我受过吗 |
[16:48] | No, absolutely not. | 当然不会 |
[16:50] | You know he always does the right thing. | 你知道他总是做正确的事 |
[16:52] | Please, Lou. Help me save his job. | 求你 洛 帮我挽救他的前途 |
[16:54] | Being a detective — that’s his dream. | 当警探是他的梦想 |
[16:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:02] | 两年前 飞机失踪期间 | |
[17:02] | I am so sorry I missed your promotion ceremony. | 真对不起我错过了你的晋升典礼 |
[17:05] | Don’t hate me. | 别恨我 |
[17:06] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[17:07] | – Cheers. – ?Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[17:09] | Let me see your bling. | 给我看看你那耀眼的警徽 |
[17:14] | I still keep expecting them to take it back, | 我还是希望上级能收回成命 |
[17:16] | say it was all a mistake. | 说这是个错误 |
[17:18] | Please. You totally deserve this. | 别这样 这是你应得的 |
[17:20] | You work your ass off. | 你拼命地工作 |
[17:23] | And you basically have no life. | 几乎没有自己的生活 |
[17:25] | Excuse me, but I have a life. | 你说什么 怎么没有 |
[17:28] | I go to the gym. | 我去健身房 |
[17:29] | – I work on my car. I — – Yeah, boring. | -我修理我的车 我… -无聊死了 |
[17:31] | You need adventure. | 你需要做一些惊险的活动 |
[17:33] | Surfing, sky diving, anything. | 冲浪 跳伞之类的 |
[17:36] | Get out of your comfort zone. | 走出你的安乐窝 |
[17:37] | – I don’t know. – Coward. | -我不知道 -胆小鬼 |
[17:57] | That was out of your comfort zone. | 刚才你走出了安乐窝 |
[18:00] | Yeah, that was crazy. | 太不明智了 |
[18:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:08] | Are you? | 你觉得愧疚吗 |
[18:12] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[18:14] | Me, either. | 我也没有 |
[18:23] | Mom, I’m not hugging him. | 妈 我可不会待见他 |
[18:26] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | Just please be polite. Danny is my friend. | 礼貌一点好吗 丹尼是我朋友 |
[18:29] | He’s not your friend. He’s your boyfriend. | 他不是普通朋友 是你的男朋友 |
[18:31] | I’m 12, not an idiot. | 我12岁 我又不傻 |
[18:35] | Guess you better answer that. | 你最好现在去开门 |
[18:39] | Yep, guess I better. | 好吧 我去开门 |
[18:48] | Olive sounds happy. | 奥莉芙听上去很高兴啊 |
[18:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:51] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[18:52] | I think two years is still too soon. | 可能两年时间还是太短了 |
[18:55] | Stop. It’s not your fault. | 不 这不是你的错 |
[18:57] | Or hers. | 也不是她的错 |
[18:58] | Look, I’ll go, okay? | 听着 我现在就走 好吗 |
[18:59] | – We’ll try again another time. – No. | -我们以后再说 -不 |
[19:05] | It’s taken me a long time to be ready for this. | 为了走到今天我做了好长时间的准备 |
[19:10] | But you’ve been good for me, | 但你治愈了我 |
[19:12] | and I think you would be good for her, too, | 我相信你也会治愈她的 |
[19:15] | if she’d let you. | 如果她能对你敞开心扉的话 |
[19:17] | So, stay. | 留下来 |
[19:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:21] | I made meatloaf. | 我做了烘肉卷 |
[19:24] | Now there’s an offer I can’t refuse. | 这下我无法拒绝了 |
[19:34] | So, who would like seconds? | 谁想再来一个 |
[19:38] | well, my trainer would want me to say no, but, uh, | 我的健身教练肯定想我拒绝 但是 |
[19:42] | I can’t. | 我无法说不 |
[19:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:53] | So, you don’t like your mom’s cooking, huh? | 你不喜欢妈妈做的菜 是吗 |
[19:57] | Want to know a secret? | 告诉你个秘密吧 |
[19:59] | I don’t like meatloaf, either. | 我也不喜欢烘肉卷 |
[20:01] | Then why’d you ask for seconds? | 那你为什么还要再来一个 |
[20:03] | I’m just being polite. | 只是出于礼貌 |
[20:04] | It’s kind of customary when people like each other. | 如果喜欢彼此 人们就会这么做 |
[20:11] | Tough room. | 很艰难吧 |
[20:13] | Come on, Olive. Help me figure this out. | 奥莉芙 帮我想想 |
[20:15] | If you hate meatloaf and I hate meatloaf, | 如果你和我都不喜欢烘肉卷 |
[20:17] | then why is your mom making meatloaf? | 为什么你妈妈还要做烘肉卷呢 |
[20:19] | She thinks it’s my favorite, but she’s wrong. | 她觉得我最喜欢吃这个 但她错了 |
[20:22] | It’s not. It’s… | 我不喜欢吃 |
[20:25] | Cal’s. | 这是卡尔最喜欢吃的 |
[20:29] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[20:31] | You must miss your brother so much. | 你一定特别想你弟弟 |
[20:32] | He’s not dead. He’s just lost. | 他没死 他只是失踪了 |
[20:34] | And some day, when I grow up, I’m gonna find him. | 等到我长大以后 我一定会找到他 |
[20:39] | Olive! Come back here. | 奥莉芙 回来 |
[20:42] | It’s all right. Let her go. | 没关系 让她走吧 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:47] | Hey, more meatloaf for me. | 我能吃上更多的烘肉卷了 |
[20:56] | It’s — It’s really good. | 真好吃 |
[21:00] | It’s delicious. | 很可口 |
[21:01] | So good. | 非常好吃 |
[21:04] | It’s all connected. | 万事都互相关联 |
[21:05] | Next stop — Columbus Circle, 59th Street, | 下一站 哥伦布环岛 59街 |
[21:08] | 7th Avenue stop. | 第七大道站 |
[21:09] | Hey, it’s the guy from the airport. | 那是飞机上那个男人 |
[21:12] | Hey, Mr. Flight 828. What’s up? | 828航班先生 你好吗 |
[21:15] | – Hey, 828. – Can we get a selfie? | -828先生你好 -我们能自拍一张吗 |
[21:16] | Come on, guys. It’s my kid here. | 各位 我还带着孩子呢 |
[21:18] | Hey, hey! Cal, Cal! Buddy. | 等下 卡尔 伙计 |
[21:20] | It’s not our stop. We’re still in Manhattan. | 我们不在这站下 这还是曼哈顿区 |
[21:22] | It’s part of the game, Dad. This way. | 这是游戏的一部分 爸爸 这边走 |
[21:24] | – Follow me. – Cal! | -跟上我 -卡尔 |
[21:28] | No, Cal, stop! | 不 卡尔 停下 |
[21:30] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[21:31] | Cal, wait up! | 卡尔 等等我 |
[21:33] | Take the first left. | 第一个路口左转 |
[21:37] | No, Cal, slow down! | 不 卡尔 慢点儿 |
[21:41] | Cal, stop! | 卡尔 停下 |
[21:42] | Come on, Dad! Masters of our own destiny! | 快点儿 爸爸 主宰我们自己的命运 |
[21:51] | Game over, Cal! We’re going home! | 卡尔 游戏结束 我们要回家了 |
[21:52] | No way! This is too much fun! | 不要 这太好玩了 |
[21:54] | Cal, stop! | 卡尔 停下 |
[21:56] | Don’t worry, Dad. It’s all connected! | 别着急 爸爸 万事都互相关联 |
[22:01] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[22:02] | Tell me I’m doing the right thing. | 快告诉我这样做是对的 |
[22:06] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你这样做是对的 |
[22:10] | – Do what you gotta do and hurry back. – Yeah. | -做你该做的事 然后赶紧回来 -好 |
[22:14] | And take the E-ZPass out of the car. | 把快易通卡从车里拿出来 |
[22:16] | Pay cash for everything. Don’t leave a paper trail. | 永远都付现金 不要留下书面记录 |
[22:18] | Easy, babe. I’ll be safe. | 放松 宝贝 我会平安回来 |
[22:21] | – See you Monday. – Okay. | -周一见 -好 |
[22:27] | Bethany Collins, you’re under arrest. | 贝萨妮·柯林斯 你被捕了 |
[22:30] | – What’s happening? – What? What happened? | -发生什么事了 -怎么啦 发生什么了 |
[22:31] | No, wait, I’m sorry– | 不 等等 对不起 |
[22:32] | what is going on? What is this about? | 发生什么了 这是干什么 |
[22:34] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[22:37] | Cal, I said stop! | 卡尔 我叫你停下来 |
[22:43] | No! No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[22:44] | Don’t open that! | 别打开 |
[22:46] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[22:50] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[22:52] | Cal, wait! | 卡尔 等等 |
[22:55] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[23:06] | Hi. I’m Cal. | 你好 我叫卡尔 |
[23:10] | You’re Thomas? | 你是托马斯吗 |
[23:24] | How did you know his name? | 你怎么知道他的名字 |
[23:26] | I-I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[23:28] | It just came to me. | 就这么脱口而出了 |
[23:30] | Cal, you — you led us here. | 卡尔 你 你带我们到这里来 |
[23:33] | How did you find out about this place? | 你怎么知道这个地方的 |
[23:35] | I don’t even know what this place is. | 我都不知道这个地方是哪里 |
[23:37] | I was just being random. | 我只是随意就来了 |
[23:38] | But you said, “It’s all connected.” | 但你说了 万事都互相关联 |
[23:41] | Because it is. | 因为就是啊 |
[23:43] | All the tunnels in the subway, they come together. | 地铁里所有通道 都是相连的 |
[23:45] | Okay, okay, but did you hear something in — in your head? | 好吧 那你脑子里有没有听到什么 |
[23:50] | Like a voice? | 比方说什么声音 |
[23:50] | A voice? What are you talking about? | 声音 你在说什么 |
[23:52] | Cal, you must have known this place was down here. | 卡尔 你一定早知道这底下有这么个地方 |
[23:55] | Hey, easy on the boy, now. | 别逼他 |
[24:00] | You play chess? | 你会下象棋吗 |
[24:02] | A little. Not too good. | 会一点 不太在行 |
[24:03] | Well, practice, and you’ll get better. | 勤加练习 你会变厉害的 |
[24:06] | Set it up. We can play. | 摆棋吧 我们来下一盘 |
[24:11] | Thank you. I-I didn’t mean to snap at him. | 谢谢你 我不是故意朝他发火的 |
[24:13] | – I’m just… – ?Blown away? | -我只是 -不知所措 |
[24:15] | Yeah, that’s — that’s an understatement. | 是啊 那算是委婉的说法了 |
[24:21] | Let’s talk. | 我们来谈谈 |
[24:29] | One minute we’re on the subway. | 前一分钟 我们还在地铁上 |
[24:30] | The next minute, I’m chasing Cal, no sense of direction. | 下一分钟 我在追卡尔 不知在哪 |
[24:33] | But somehow, he brought us here. | 但是不知怎么的 他带我们来到了这里 |
[24:37] | Look. I know you don’t want to be involved — | 我知道你不想掺进来 |
[24:39] | No, that — | 不是 那是 |
[24:42] | that was before. | 那是之前 |
[24:44] | Everything’s changed now. | 现在一切都变了 |
[24:48] | I thought you were leaving with Bethany. | 我以为你和贝萨妮一起离开了 |
[24:49] | So did I, | 我也这么以为 |
[24:51] | but Bethany leave and never come back. | 但是贝萨妮走后再也没回来 |
[24:53] | It’s been hours. | 已经好几个小时了 |
[24:56] | Oh, aren’t you supposed to be at work? | 你不是应该在上班吗 |
[24:59] | Day off. | 轮休 |
[25:00] | I thought we could eat some pizza | 我想我们可以像以前一样 |
[25:02] | and catch up like old times. | 吃吃披萨叙叙旧 |
[25:05] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[25:07] | I’m sick of sitting out here alone. | 我一个人在这里已经坐腻了 |
[25:15] | What’s up, honey? | 怎么啦 亲爱的 |
[25:19] | I miss Mom, Dad. | 我想妈妈了 爸爸 |
[25:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:23] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[25:27] | Most nights, I sit out here just to feel close to her. | 晚上我常坐在这里 能感觉离她近一点 |
[25:34] | Well, I appreciate the pepperoni, | 谢谢你的意式香肠披萨 |
[25:36] | but what’s on your mind, kiddo? | 但是你在想什么呢 孩子 |
[25:45] | Today, I saw one of Mom’s afghans. | 今天我看见妈妈织的阿富汗软毛毯了 |
[25:48] | Oh, she was always making those damn things. | 她总是在织那些乱七八糟的东西 |
[25:51] | I mean, I couldn’t sit down | 我每次坐下 |
[25:52] | without getting a crochet hook in my ass. | 针都会硌到屁股 |
[25:58] | It was at Jared and Lourdes’ house. | 毛毯在杰瑞德和洛德丝家 |
[26:04] | Being there was like… | 去他们家仿佛 |
[26:07] | …looking at the life that would have been mine. | 在看本应属于我的生活 |
[26:09] | Ah. You’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[26:11] | You can still have all that and more. | 你也可以拥有那些 甚至更多 |
[26:13] | Just not with Jared. | 但不是跟杰瑞德在一起 |
[26:15] | In Jamaica, you weren’t sure you wanted it. | 在牙买加时 你还不确定是否要和他在一起 |
[26:18] | I know, but on the plane, | 我知道 但是在飞机上 |
[26:21] | I made the decision I was gonna say yes. | 我已经下定决心答应他的求婚了 |
[26:26] | You still want to be with him? | 你还想和他在一起吗 |
[26:28] | Of course I do, Dad. How could I not? | 我当然想了 爸爸 我怎么会不想呢 |
[26:30] | – Then go get him, sweetie. – He’s married. | -那就去找他吧 宝贝 -他已经结婚了 |
[26:32] | Only because he thought you were gone. | 那是因为他以为你不在了 |
[26:35] | I told your mom. | 我跟你妈妈说过 |
[26:36] | I-I didn’t think he ever stopped loving you. | 我觉得他从没停止过爱你 |
[26:40] | So what would she tell me to do, then? | 那妈会让我怎么做呢 |
[26:43] | She’d want you to be happy. | 她想让你过得开心 |
[26:45] | I mean, if you love him, tell him. | 如果你爱他 就告诉他 |
[26:51] | That is crazy advice, dad. | 这个建议太疯狂了 爸爸 |
[26:53] | I mean, if I’d been on your plane | 如果我在那架航班上 |
[26:55] | and come home and found your mother with some other man? | 回家之后发现你妈和别人在一起了 |
[26:59] | I’d have fought like hell to get her back. | 我拼了老命也要把她追回来 |
[27:06] | We’re doing Christmas in July? | 才七月就要过圣诞节吗 |
[27:08] | Carpe diem. | 及时行乐 |
[27:10] | Go on, open it. | 打开看看 |
[27:16] | It’s beautiful. Thank you. | 真好看 谢谢你们 |
[27:19] | He’s too polite to say so, | 他这是跟你客气呢 |
[27:20] | but no single guy needs an afghan. | 单身的人不需要针织软毛毯 |
[27:23] | He won’t be single much longer. | 他马上就不是单身了 |
[27:29] | Jared and Lourdes. | 杰瑞德和洛德丝在一起了 |
[27:33] | I didn’t want to say anything. | 我本来不想说 |
[27:35] | Love is never something to feel guilty about. | 爱不应该感到愧疚 |
[27:39] | It’s a blessing. | 祝福你们 |
[27:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:44] | This means so much. | 这对我们来说意义重大 |
[27:56] | You don’t think it’s a good idea. | 你不觉得这是个好主意 |
[27:59] | He still loves our girl. | 他还爱着我们的女儿 |
[28:01] | I’m gonna be with her soon. | 我马上就要去天上找女儿了 |
[28:03] | I’m want to tell her he’s okay. | 我想跟女儿说 他过得很好 |
[28:13] | All good things, Steve. | 万事都互相效力 史蒂夫 |
[28:21] | Who is this man? | 这个人是谁 |
[28:22] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[28:24] | I find that hard to believe given his fingerprints | 我没法相信 因为货舱里到处都是他的指纹 |
[28:26] | were all over your cargo hold, and you had unrestricted access. | 而你可以不受限制地进入货舱 |
[28:29] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我并不知情 |
[28:30] | Also, hard to believe seeing as he disappeared | 我没法相信的另一个原因是 |
[28:33] | from the hospital at the exact same time you were there. | 他从医院消失的时候 你恰巧就在医院 |
[28:39] | Think carefully, Ms. Collins. | 好好想想 柯林斯女士 |
[28:41] | An unidentified man with uncontrolled access to that aircraft | 一位身份不明的男性可以随意进出飞机 |
[28:45] | might be responsible for what happened to Flight 828. | 或许这就是828航班消失的原因 |
[28:47] | Are you sure you want to protect him? | 你确定你还要保护他吗 |
[28:49] | – What I want is a lawyer. – Good idea. | -我需要一名律师 -好主意 |
[28:52] | They’ll explain you’re facing hefty jail time. | 他们会向你说明你将面临牢狱之灾 |
[28:56] | – I have nothing more to say. – Then just listen | -我没什么可说的 -在你放弃 |
[28:58] | before you throw away a one-time opportunity. | 自己唯一一次机会之前 好好听着 |
[29:01] | Tell us what you know. | 告诉我们你知道什么 |
[29:03] | Help us apprehend this fugitive. | 帮我们逮捕这个逃犯 |
[29:04] | I’ll cut you a deal. | 我可以跟你达成个协议 |
[29:05] | You can go home to your wife. | 你就可以回家找你老婆了 |
[29:10] | I heard a gunshot. | 我听见了枪声 |
[29:11] | Thought our undercover was in jeopardy, | 以为我们的卧底有危险 |
[29:12] | so I made the call to go in. | 所以我下令冲进去 |
[29:15] | The undercover said no shots were fired | 卧底说在你闯进去之前 |
[29:17] | until after you burst in. | 并没有枪声 |
[29:20] | You blew his entire operation. | 你毁了整个行动 |
[29:21] | It was chaotic. There was a lot going on. | 当时很混乱 发生了很多事情 |
[29:24] | He could have easily ?just mixed up his timeline. | 他很有可能把顺序搞混了 |
[29:26] | Or maybe you were confused. | 或许是你搞错了 |
[29:30] | I’m confident in my testimony. | 我确信我的证词无误 |
[29:31] | Your career’s on the line here, Vasquez. | 你的事业岌岌可危 瓦斯克斯 |
[29:34] | We’re trying to help out, so one last time… | 我们想帮你 所以我再问一次 |
[29:38] | …would you like to change anything in your statement? | 你还要改你的证词吗 |
[29:40] | I stand by everything I’ve said. | 我坚持我所说的一切 |
[29:44] | Very well, Detective. | 很好 警探 |
[29:48] | Sit tight. | 在这等着 |
[30:02] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[30:08] | – You can’t be here. – You don’t give me any option. | -你不能来这儿 -你让我别无选择 |
[30:11] | You ignore my texts, ?then say you’re busy at work. | 你无视我的短信 说你在忙工作 |
[30:15] | I called. They said you took the day off. | 我打电话问了 他们说你请假了 |
[30:17] | Danny, I told you — I’m trying to rebuild my marriage. | 丹尼 我跟你说过 我想重建我的婚姻 |
[30:19] | This isn’t about you and me, Grace. | 这和你我无关 格蕾丝 |
[30:22] | This is about Olive. | 而是关于奥莉芙 |
[30:32] | 10 days ago, I practically lived here. | 十天之前 我几乎住在这里 |
[30:35] | – We were a family. – Danny, please, don’t. | -我们是一家人 -丹尼 别说了 |
[30:37] | Just — just listen. | 听我说完 好吗 |
[30:39] | When I got to Bluemercury, | 我去蓝水银的时候 |
[30:41] | Olive said store security told her to call her dad. | 奥莉芙说商店保安让她打给她爸爸 |
[30:45] | She dialed me. | 她打给了我 |
[30:47] | She felt guilty that she’d reached out to me and not Ben. | 她很内疚自己打给了我而不是本 |
[30:50] | I… I know I’m not her real dad… | 我知道我不是他真正的爸爸 |
[30:57] | but for three years, I was all she had. | 但是这三年里 我是她的一切 |
[31:01] | When I lost Nina, I thought I’d — I’d be alone forever. | 我失去尼娜的时候 我以为自己会孤独终老 |
[31:07] | And then I found you. | 但我遇见了你 |
[31:09] | So I know I’ll survive losing you… | 所以我知道失去你我能挺过去 |
[31:15] | …but I’m not sure I know how to get over | 但我不知道我能否承受 |
[31:17] | losing that amazing kid. | 失去那个出色的孩子 |
[31:23] | It sounds like she feels the same way about you. | 听起来她对你也有相同的感觉 |
[31:48] | Detective Vasquez… | 瓦斯克斯警探 |
[31:54] | You’re stripped of 10 days’ pay. | 你被罚薪十日 |
[32:01] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[32:06] | Have a nice day, fellas. | 祝你们今天愉快 各位 |
[32:12] | I knew someone must have saved my ass. | 我就知道肯定有人帮了我 |
[32:16] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[32:18] | You’re more valuable to me inside that precinct | 对我来说你留在警局 |
[32:20] | than off the job forever. | 更有价值 |
[32:24] | You want information about Michaela. | 你想要有关米凯拉的信息 |
[32:25] | I knew you were a smart man. | 我就知道你明事理 |
[32:28] | You’ll tell me what she does, | 你要告诉我她在做什么 |
[32:29] | where she goes, ?who she talks to — all of it. | 去了哪里 和谁接触 一切动向 |
[32:33] | Or? | 不然呢 |
[32:48] | If you needed a double to get over it, | 如果你需要喝双份才能熬过去 |
[32:50] | I’m guessing the hearing didn’t go that well. | 我猜审讯不是很顺利 |
[32:54] | I only got docked 10 days’ pay. | 我只被罚薪十日 |
[32:56] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[33:08] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[33:10] | You standing up for me meant a lot. | 你为我出头意义重大 |
[33:12] | – It made me realize that I want — – Look, if you don’t mind, | -让我意识到我想… -如果你不介意 |
[33:15] | I’m kind of done thinking about the hearing. | 我不想再谈这场审讯了 |
[33:22] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:24] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 |
[33:37] | I don’t know how far it’ll take you, but that’s all I got. | 不知道这对你能有多大帮助 但我只有这么多 |
[33:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:43] | If you hadn’t come back… | 要不是你们回来了… |
[33:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[33:47] | – We need to go. – All right, in a minute, buddy. | -我们得走了 -好 稍等一下 小家伙 |
[33:49] | I better get him home. | 我该带他回家了 |
[33:51] | Wait until after midnight once the crowds thin out. | 等到午夜后人流稀少了你再走 |
[33:53] | That’ll — That’ll be safest. | 那样最保险 |
[33:55] | – Let’s go now, Dad! – Cal — | -现在就走 爸爸 -卡尔 |
[33:57] | – It’s all connected. – Dad, come on. | -万事都互相关联 -爸爸 快点 |
[34:01] | Come on, Dad! Let’s go! | 快点 爸爸 我们走吧 |
[34:03] | Cal, wait. What is it? | 卡尔 等等 怎么了 |
[34:05] | Why do we have to go? | 我们为什么要走 |
[34:07] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[34:16] | Go! It’s me they want. | 快走 他们想抓的是我 |
[34:18] | Get your son to safety. | 带你儿子安全离开 |
[34:19] | Good luck. All right, buddy. Time to go. | 祝你好运 好了 老兄 该走了 |
[34:21] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[34:25] | I think she’s a friend. | 我觉得她是朋友 |
[34:28] | He brought you this far. | 至今为止他都说中了 |
[34:30] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[34:37] | Hello? Hello? Anyone there? | 有人吗 里面有人吗 |
[34:41] | Who is it? | 你是谁 |
[34:42] | Georgia, Bethany’s wife. | 我是乔治娅 贝萨妮的妻子 |
[34:45] | 危险 禁止入内 | |
[34:49] | Oh, thank God I found you. | 还好我找到你了 |
[34:51] | Bethany was arrested on her way back here. | 贝萨妮在回来的路上被捕了 |
[34:53] | Arrested? By whom? | 被捕 被谁 |
[34:54] | Some guy Vance from the NSA. | 国安局一个叫万斯的家伙 |
[34:56] | Are you positive you weren’t followed? | 你确定你没有被跟踪吗 |
[34:58] | I took the service exit out of our building. | 我是从公寓楼的维修出口出来的 |
[35:00] | Drove around in circles. We need to get on the road. | 开车兜了很多圈 我们得上路了 |
[35:02] | – I don’t want to cause no more trouble. – It’s no trouble. | -我不想再添更多麻烦了 -不麻烦 |
[35:04] | I know the plan, and I know that | 我知道整个计划 我还知道 |
[35:06] | Beth would want me to make sure you were safe. | 贝萨妮会想让我保证你的安全 |
[35:14] | Keep practicing your end game, little man. | 继续练习你的终局棋招 小伙子 |
[35:16] | Bye, Thomas. | 再见 托马斯 |
[35:23] | How did you know she was a friend? | 你怎么知道她是朋友 |
[35:25] | I don’t know. Just a feeling. | 说不好 只是有种感觉 |
[35:29] | I’m really tired. | 我真的好累 |
[35:30] | Can we go home? | 我们能回家吗 |
[35:32] | Yeah, buddy. Let’s go home. | 好的 小家伙 我们回家吧 |
[35:35] | Your mom’s probably wondering where we are. | 你妈妈该惦记我们在哪了 |
[35:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:57] | Michaela stopped by earlier. | 米凯拉之前来过 |
[36:00] | She said you’re in trouble at work. | 她说你工作遇上了麻烦 |
[36:02] | It was just a minor flare-up. | 只是小问题 |
[36:05] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[36:07] | She shouldn’t have worried you. | 她不应该让你担心 |
[36:10] | What worried me is hearing about it from Michaela | 让我担心的是从米凯拉那里听说 |
[36:12] | instead of you. | 而不是你 |
[36:16] | You risked your job to protect her? | 你赌上了工作保护她 |
[36:18] | My job was never in danger. | 我的工作没有遇到危机 |
[36:21] | You’ve never hidden anything from me before. | 你从来没向我隐瞒过 |
[36:26] | Are you mad that I protected her? | 你在为我保护她而生气吗 |
[36:27] | She’s my best friend, our best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 我们最好的朋友 |
[36:30] | And, look…I love that you stick up for her. | 听着 我很欣慰你愿意为她出头 |
[36:36] | But tell me that’s the only reason. | 但是告诉我 这是唯一的原因 |
[36:39] | I feel bad for Michaela. | 我很同情米凯拉 |
[36:43] | Everything’s been a mess for her | 那架飞机回来后 |
[36:44] | since the day that plane landed. | 她的生活就一团糟 |
[36:49] | And that’s it? | 就这个原因吗 |
[36:55] | That’s it. | 就这个原因 |
[36:59] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[37:01] | 2018年11月4日 回归之日 | |
[37:05] | You know what today is? | 你知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[37:09] | Don’t tell me you forgot our three-year first kiss-aversary. | 别告诉我你忘了我们的初吻三周年纪念日 |
[37:19] | Jared, what’s wrong? | 杰瑞德 怎么了 |
[37:22] | It’s back. | 它回来了 |
[37:25] | What is? | 什么回来了 |
[37:29] | The plane. | 那架飞机 |
[37:31] | Michaela’s back. | 米凯拉回来了 |
[37:35] | And now more on our continuing coverage | 继续报道828航班 |
[37:37] | of the miracle of Flight 828, | 在时隔五年半后 |
[37:39] | landing 5 1/2 years after it went missing. | 重新出现的奇迹 |
[37:42] | The 191 passengers | 191名乘客 |
[37:44] | will return to a world that gave them up for dead. | 回到了一个以为他们已经死去的世界上 |
[37:48] | Among these recipients of a miraculous second chance | 这些奇迹生还的人中 |
[37:52] | is eminent scholar and professor Dr. Fiona Clarke. | 还有著名的教授菲奥娜·克拉克博士 |
[38:02] | Um, I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[38:07] | Y-Yeah. | 好 |
[38:36] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:37] | Hey, love. | 亲爱的 |
[38:39] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:47] | That’s what I should have asked you. | 这话应该我来问你 |
[38:49] | When you kept on me about telling your dad about Danny. | 当你瞒着我 告诉你爸爸丹尼的事 |
[38:53] | I thought it was because you were mad at me | 我以为是因为你气我 |
[38:55] | for not making a clean break. | 没有断个干净 |
[38:59] | That wasn’t it, was it? | 其实不是 对吗 |
[39:01] | I love Dad. | 我爱爸爸 |
[39:03] | And I’m so glad that he’s back. | 我很高兴他回来了 |
[39:08] | But Danny’s my dad, too. | 但丹尼也是我爸爸 |
[39:11] | I know… | 我知道 |
[39:14] | and that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:13] | How’s Jared? | 杰瑞德怎么样了 |
[40:16] | Problem solved. ?I told you I’d take care of it. | 问题解决了 我就说我能搞定 |
[40:22] | Yeah. My head’s spinning. | 我有很多想法 |
[40:25] | I just needed to see it all clearly. | 这样列出来看得更清楚些 |
[40:30] | This is a lot of work for a guy who said this morning | 对于一个今早还说自己不想和这趟飞机 |
[40:33] | he wanted nothing to do with the plane, | 这些乘客 这些呼召扯上任何关系的人来说 |
[40:35] | the passengers, the callings. | 你研究得还真多 |
[40:37] | I tried to break away. | 我是不想管 |
[40:41] | But Cal brought me back. | 但是卡尔把我拉了回来 |
[40:45] | Is he having callings? | 他也听到呼召了吗 |
[40:46] | He says he’s not hearing voices, | 他说他没有听到声音 |
[40:47] | but he knows things he shouldn’t, | 但他知道一些他不该知道的事 |
[40:51] | senses things before they happen. | 在事情发生之前就有预感 |
[40:55] | It’s not like with us. | 和我们的不一样 |
[40:58] | He’s — He’s different. | 他 他不一样 |
[41:04] | I can’t walk away now. | 我现在不能放之不管了 |
[41:10] | It’s like a giant spider web. | 这简直就像一张巨大的蜘蛛网 |
[41:14] | And we’re all trapped in it. | 我们都被困在其中 |
[41:39] | It’s all connected. | 万事都互相关联 |