时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I will go to the press about everything. | 我会对外公布所有事情 |
[00:06] | Our expenses just doubled. I know, and I’ve got to get a job. | 我们的开销翻了一倍 我知道 我得找个工作 |
[00:09] | I’m on it. | 我正在找呢 |
[00:10] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在这里干什么 |
[00:12] | I’m Danny. | 我是丹尼 |
[00:13] | Thanks, I can take it from here. | 谢谢你 剩下的我来就行了 |
[00:15] | Never mind. I got this. | 算了 我来吧 |
[00:17] | Evie, no you don’t. | 伊薇 不 你不行 |
[00:21] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[00:24] | Our son is sick. | 我们的儿子病了 |
[00:26] | He doesn’t need you be a scientist right now. | 他现在不需要你当科学家 |
[00:30] | He needs you to be his father. | 他需要你当他的父亲 |
[00:32] | Unified Dynamic Systems. | 统一动态系统公司 |
[00:34] | Everything that I am coming across points back to U.D.S. | 所有我遇到的事情都指向统一动态系统公司 |
[00:38] | They are the ones who made the passengers disappear. | 他们就是让乘客失踪的元凶 |
[00:41] | And I know this sounds impossible, | 这听起来匪夷所思 |
[00:42] | but Cal’s fever, I think it has something to do | 卡尔这次发烧 我觉得 |
[00:45] | with what happened on the plane. | 和飞机上发生的事情有关 |
[00:53] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[00:54] | What else could go wrong on this flight? | 这趟航班还能出什么别的问题 |
[00:56] | This flight is not happening to you. | 这趟航班不是碰巧让你赶上了 |
[00:58] | It’s happening for you. | 它是专为你准备的 |
[01:00] | If it was happening for me, | 如果它是专为我准备的 |
[01:01] | it wouldn’t have bumped me from my original flight. | 它就不会把我从原先的航班赶下来了 |
[01:04] | Yet here you are. | 可你还是在这里了 |
[01:06] | Now we’re all in this together. | 现在我们都在这趟航班上了 |
[01:18] | Hey, bud, how you feeling? | 小家伙 感觉怎么样 |
[01:21] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[01:24] | I still feel him. | 我还是能感觉到他 |
[01:31] | Marko? | 马尔科 |
[01:33] | I think something bad is gonna happen. | 我觉得有不好的事要发生 |
[01:36] | To him and me. | 发生在他和我身上 |
[01:38] | Hey, I’ve got this. | 我来搞定 |
[01:42] | Okay? I’ve got a plan. | 好吗 我有主意了 |
[01:47] | That’s my boy. | 真是我的好孩子 |
[01:50] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[02:11] | So, you are under doctor orders to chill out all day. | 你要遵医嘱整日休息 |
[02:15] | – Okay. – Okay, and remember, if you feel bad, | -好的 -记住 如果感觉不舒服 |
[02:18] | your mom and dad can call me any time. | 你爸妈可以随时和我联系 |
[02:23] | Come on. Let’s get you a treat before we get out of here. | 走吧 离开这之前给你买点好吃的 |
[02:26] | I’ll meet you down. | 我在楼下等你们 |
[02:31] | I wouldn’t discharge him if he wasn’t better. | 如果他没好转 我不会让他出院 |
[02:33] | Better enough to go home, | 是能回家了 |
[02:34] | but he’s not out of the woods. | 但他并没有脱离危险 |
[02:35] | He’s still feeling Marko, which means | 他还能感觉到马尔科 也就意味着 |
[02:38] | whatever happens to Marko will happen to Cal. | 发生在马尔科身上的一切都会发生在卡尔身上 |
[02:41] | Seems like the testing stopped. | 试验似乎停止了 |
[02:42] | For now. The passengers were moved. | 那是暂时的 乘客被转移了 |
[02:45] | There’s satellite footage of the farm being torn down. | 卫星画面显示农场被拆除了 |
[02:52] | But I know how to find them. | 但我知道如何找到他们 |
[02:54] | How do we do that? | 要怎么做 |
[02:55] | Follow the money. | 追踪金钱流向 |
[02:56] | The farm was owned by Unified Dynamic Systems. | 农场是统一动态系统公司的资产 |
[02:59] | It turns out their accounting firm is hiring, | 现在他们的会计事务所正在招聘 |
[03:01] | so I applied for an entry-level job. | 所以我申请了一个入门职位 |
[03:06] | Entry level? Ben, you’re way over-qualified. | 入门职位 本 这太大材小用了 |
[03:08] | They’re never gonna hire you. | 他们不会聘用你的 |
[03:09] | Mr. Stone, you seem much too qualified | 斯通先生 对初级营收会计来说 |
[03:11] | to be applying for… Junior Revenue Accountant. | 聘用你似乎太大材小用了 |
[03:14] | JP Williamson provides support | JP威廉姆森为35个《财富》杂志 |
[03:16] | for 35 Fortune 500 companies, correct? | 五百强的企业提供支持 对吗 |
[03:19] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[03:19] | We work closely with the likes of Boeing, AIG, | 我们与波音 美国国际集团 |
[03:22] | Unified Dynamic Systems… | 统一动态系统公司等合作密切 |
[03:24] | If I could get in their books, | 如果能查到他们的账目 |
[03:25] | I should be able to follow the money trail | 我应该可以通过资金流向 |
[03:27] | from the farm to wherever they’re holding | 从农场追查到他们现在 |
[03:30] | the missing passengers now. | 扣押失踪乘客的地方 |
[03:31] | And what better way to service them | 聘用一个资历高 |
[03:32] | by having someone who is overqualified | 又渴望加入你们团队工作的人 |
[03:36] | and starving to get back to work on your team? | 为他们服务不是最好的选择吗 |
[03:38] | It might work — if they hire you. | 如果他们聘用你也许行得通 |
[03:40] | It has to work. | 这必须行得通 |
[03:41] | Cal thinks he’s in danger. | 卡尔认为他有危险 |
[03:44] | And he hasn’t been wrong yet. | 而且他一直都没错过 |
[03:46] | And it will cost you less than hiring a guy | 而且雇我要比雇一个简历上 |
[03:49] | who doesn’t have a 5 1/2-year gap on his résumé. | 没有五年半空窗期的人要便宜 |
[04:02] | – Welcome to JP Williamson, Mr. Stone. – Thank you. | -欢迎加入JP威廉姆森 斯通先生 -谢谢 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:07] | I think this job is gonna be great for all of us, Ben. | 本 我觉得这个工作对大家都是件好事 |
[04:12] | Look, I know it’s not the ideal salary, | 我知道工资不算理想 |
[04:14] | but there’s room to grow, right? | 但是有增长的空间 对吧 |
[04:16] | Yeah, yeah. And JP Williamson handles the books | 对 而且JP威廉姆森负责 |
[04:19] | for practically half of Corporate America. | 差不多一半的美国大公司的会计账目 |
[04:20] | They have about 100,000 employees. | 拥有差不多十万雇员 |
[04:22] | And now my husband is one of them. | 现在我老公是其中之一了 |
[04:24] | Yeah. That’d be cool. | 嗯 那就太好了 |
[04:26] | Let me ask. | 等我问一下 |
[04:28] | Can I go rock climbing today? | 我今天能去攀岩吗 |
[04:31] | Hmm, sounds awesome. Wish I could go. | 听着不错啊 我真希望我也能去 |
[04:33] | Cool. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[04:40] | She seem off to you? | 你不觉得她有点怪怪的吗 |
[04:41] | Okay. Full disclosure — | 好吧 坦白地说 |
[04:43] | She is going rock climbing with Danny. | 她是要和丹尼一起去攀岩 |
[04:47] | He asked me if it would be okay. | 他问过我行不行 |
[04:49] | I was gonna talk to you about it. | 我本来要跟你说的 |
[04:51] | It’s something that they started | 从她不再吃抗抑郁药的时候起 |
[04:52] | when she was getting off her anti-depressants. | 他们俩开始练习攀岩 |
[04:55] | It gave her a goal. | 这让她有个目标 |
[04:56] | They were training weekly | 为了去阿卡迪亚国家公园攀岩 |
[04:57] | to hit a climb in Acadia National Park, | 他们每周训练一次 |
[04:59] | but listen, if you are at all uncomfortable with it — | 不过 如果你感觉不舒服的话 |
[05:02] | No, I think it’s good. | 没有 我觉得这挺好 |
[05:04] | First day, can’t be late. | 上班第一天 不能迟到 |
[05:08] | Early shift? | 早班吗 |
[05:10] | No, I got to swing by Evie’s. | 不是 我得去伊薇家看看 |
[05:12] | Glen called. Beverly’s not doing good. | 格伦来电话了 贝弗莉状况不太好 |
[05:14] | Oh, sorry to hear that. Give her my best. | 真遗憾 帮我给她带个好吧 |
[05:17] | Can we talk about your plan? | 我们能讨论一下你的计划吗 |
[05:19] | What if somebody connected to the farm | 如果跟农场有关的人 |
[05:20] | – finds out that you’re snooping? – How would they? | -发现你在打探情况怎么办 -怎么可能 |
[05:22] | It’s the same as if I wanted to snoop on a dirty cop | 这就跟如果我想查一个腐败的警察 |
[05:25] | by joining the company | 于是我加入了负责给 |
[05:27] | the N.Y.P.D. Outsources its payroll to. | 纽约警察局发工资的公司是一样的 |
[05:29] | Dirty Harry wouldn’t have a clue. | 那坏警察没办法察觉 |
[05:31] | Okay, but you’re a passenger. | 可是你是那航班上的一名乘客 |
[05:33] | What if word gets out? | 如果这事传出去了呢 |
[05:34] | They knew that when they hired me. | 他们雇我的时候就知道了 |
[05:36] | If they were suspicious, | 如果他们起疑心的话 |
[05:37] | I wouldn’t have gotten the job. | 我不可能得到这份工作 |
[05:38] | – Still, I’d keep a low profile. – Of course. | -如果是我的话 我会保持低调 -当然 |
[05:41] | I’m just gonna blend in. | 我会跟他们打成一片 |
[05:43] | Flight 828 in the house! | 828航班大明星来了 |
[05:47] | Benjamin Stone! | 本杰明·斯通 |
[05:49] | What’s going on, bro? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[05:51] | Ronnie Wilcox? | 是朗尼·威尔考克斯吗 |
[05:52] | That’s me, man! | 是我 伙计 |
[05:54] | God, I can’t believe I’m supervising the Ben Stone! | 天啊 我真不敢相信我是著名的本·斯通的上司 |
[05:58] | This is for you. | 这个给你 |
[06:00] | Can’t get anywhere in this place | 没有公司狗牌的话 |
[06:00] | JP威廉姆森 本·斯通 初级营收会计 | |
[06:01] | without the company dog tags. | 你哪里都去不了 |
[06:03] | Yeah, come on, man. Let me give you the lay of the land — | 来吧伙计 我来给你介绍一下这里的布局 |
[06:05] | and, uh, maybe you can tell me what it was like | 还有 跟我说说 |
[06:07] | when you first met the aliens, huh? | 你头一回遇到外星人时的情况 |
[06:09] | They were nice. Smelled great. | 它们可好了 好闻极了 |
[06:12] | Classic. | 经典啊 |
[06:13] | So, uh, what clients will I be involved with? | 那么 我会负责什么样的客户呢 |
[06:15] | Small bites, B. Stone. | 小客户 本·斯通 |
[06:16] | Tier 4 companies — | 第四类的公司 |
[06:18] | the less-than- $15 million-annually crew. | 年收入小于一千五百万的那些 |
[06:20] | Just a heads up — my PhD in Applied Mathematics | 跟你说一下 我有应用数学的博士学位 |
[06:23] | could be of use for some of the big guns | 也许能帮到那些大公司 |
[06:24] | like Boeing, U.D.S. — | 比如波音 统一动态系统公司之类的 |
[06:26] | Tier-one companies are handled by supervisors only — | 一类公司只能由主管来负责 |
[06:29] | red security and all. | 红色安全等级什么的 |
[06:31] | It’s a grind. | 很辛苦呢 |
[06:33] | We kiss their butts, | 我们拍他们马屁 |
[06:34] | spend half our time off-site at their home offices… | 一半时间都花在他们的家庭办公室外 |
[06:37] | Well, I’d love to tag along sometime, | 需要时我愿意跟去 |
[06:39] | or if you need extra pair of eyes while you work — | 或者你工作时需要别人帮忙 |
[06:41] | Slow your roll, B. Stone. | 别着急 本·斯通 |
[06:43] | Come on. You just landed. | 来吧 你刚来[也表示着陆] |
[06:45] | Literally. | 名副其实 |
[06:49] | This is you. | 这是你的位置 |
[06:51] | Little welcoming gift for you. | 送你的新人礼物 |
[06:53] | Welcome. | 欢迎加入 |
[06:53] | Oh, and, um, I run a little poker game, | 我有一个小牌局 |
[06:56] | middle limit, you know, mostly our department, | 规模不大 主要是我们部门的 |
[06:58] | some logistics guys, I.T. | 物流和信息技术部的几个家伙 |
[07:00] | You know. Take over the conference room, | 利用会议室 |
[07:02] | sling a little company dirt. | 甩甩我们公司的土气 |
[07:05] | If you want, no pressure, brah. | 如果你愿意参加 别觉得有压力 兄弟 |
[07:07] | I’ll check with my wife. | 我问问老婆 |
[07:08] | Brah. All right. | 兄弟 好的 |
[07:31] | 限制进入 需要红色安全级别认证 | |
[07:40] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[07:42] | Beverly could use a friendly face. | 熟悉的面孔能让贝弗莉安心 |
[07:44] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[07:46] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[08:04] | Hi, Beverly. | 你好 贝弗莉 |
[08:05] | Where’s Evie? | 伊薇在哪里 |
[08:06] | Sure is taking her a long time to come home. | 她回家这一趟也太慢了 |
[08:09] | I am sure wherever she is now, she’s okay. | 我肯定不论她在哪 她都没事 |
[08:13] | Will you sit with me while I wait? | 你愿意跟我坐在这里等她吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah, of course I will. | 愿意 当然愿意 |
[08:32] | Hey, you find something? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[08:32] | Not at first. | 刚开始没有 |
[08:33] | My access was limited, so I had to improvise. | 我的权限不够 所以我想了个办法 |
[08:46] | Funny how my ID just stopped working. | 正巧我的卡不能用了 |
[08:48] | It gave me an excuse to borrow one with greater access. | 给了我个借口找权限更高的人借卡 |
[08:52] | Having trouble there, my man? | 你遇到麻烦了吗 伙计 |
[08:53] | Card… | 这卡 |
[08:54] | Luckily, my boss is an 828 fanboy, | 很幸运 我老板是828航班的粉丝 |
[08:56] | so he was happy to help. | 他很愿意帮忙 |
[08:57] | – Borrow yours? – Sure. | -能借你的用下吗 -好啊 |
[09:00] | 高级审计 朗尼·威尔考克斯 | |
[09:03] | That got me into the system. | 于是我进了系统 |
[09:05] | And what did you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[09:07] | Something called S.P. | 一个叫SP的项目 |
[09:09] | I couldn’t get access. | 我进不去 |
[09:12] | SP | 菲奥娜·克拉克 |
[09:15] | But here’s what I did get. | 但我找到了这个 |
[09:17] | You’ve been hearing about Fiona Clarke, right? | 你最近常听说菲奥娜·克拉克 是吧 |
[09:19] | The big-shot professor from the plane? | 飞机上那个大牌教授 |
[09:21] | Yeah, her face shows up in half the 828 news coverage. | 是的 有关828航班的新闻一半里都有她 |
[09:24] | Why? | 怎么啦 |
[09:24] | Because she’s working for | 不管是谁带走了那些失联的乘客 |
[09:25] | whoever took the missing passengers. | 她在替那些人干活 |
[09:37] | Fiona Clarke started her career in neural psychology, | 菲奥娜·克拉克最初研究神经心理学 |
[09:39] | ended up being blackballed in her field | 最终却遭到她那个领域的人排斥 |
[09:41] | for her fringe beliefs, | 因为她的观念偏边缘化 |
[09:43] | so she shifted to spiritual circles and blew up. | 所以她转攻心灵领域 结果大放异彩 |
[09:45] | 菲奥娜·克拉克 颇具争议的教授 乘坐828航班归来 | |
[09:46] | Huge online presence, books, lectures. | 频频在网络露脸 出书 开讲座 |
[09:49] | And that was before we all disappeared. | 这是我们消失前的情况 |
[09:51] | Fringe beliefs? Like what? | 边缘化的观念 比如什么 |
[09:53] | Like believing all of our brains | 比如说她认为我们的大脑 |
[09:54] | can sync up to one another. | 可以和另外一个人同步 |
[09:57] | Like Cal and Marko Valeriev. | 就像卡尔和马尔科·瓦拉瑞弗一样 |
[10:01] | It’s all neural connectivity, pathways. | 都是神经上的连接 像通道 |
[10:05] | A computer alone at your home is powerful, | 家里一台单独的电脑很厉害 |
[10:08] | but one connected to a network is all-powerful. | 但是一台连上整个网络的电脑就是全能 |
[10:12] | The same could be said of our brains. | 这个说法也适用于我们的大脑 |
[10:16] | Networked brains. | 联网的大脑 |
[10:19] | All her files were marked S.P. | 她所有的文档都被标注了SP |
[10:22] | I don’t know what that means, | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[10:22] | but it has to connect to the detainees. | 但肯定跟被带走的人有关 |
[10:24] | I mean, maybe she sold us out, | 如果那些乘客是被绑架的话 |
[10:27] | had the passengers abducted. | 也许就是她出卖了我们 |
[10:28] | Maybe she’s the mastermind behind what they’re doing | 也许她就是幕后主使 |
[10:30] | to the detainees altogether. | 指使别人对扣押乘客做测试 |
[10:32] | Hell, maybe she’s responsible | 天啊 也许她就是 |
[10:33] | for what happened to the plane. | 飞机消失的幕后黑手 |
[10:37] | Well, you can ask her yourself. | 你可以亲自去问她 |
[10:38] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[10:39] | 镜 像 因 素 日期 今晚 时间 七点 | |
[10:48] | No, not the red door! | 不 不要去红门那里 |
[11:03] | Killing it. | 真棒 |
[11:04] | Hey, did you crush that soccer tournament | 你在足球比赛上 |
[11:06] | like you’re crushing this climb? | 也像攀岩表现这么出色吗 |
[11:07] | Had to bail. | 没去成 |
[11:08] | It was like two days after the plane came back. | 当时飞机回来才两天 |
[11:11] | I have another one in a week. | 我下周还有一场比赛 |
[11:14] | Nice. Wish I could see it. | 太好了 希望我能去观赛 |
[11:21] | Oh, damn it. | 糟糕 |
[11:23] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:24] | Next time, make sure that your knee is bent | 下一次往上伸手的时候 |
[11:26] | before you reach. | 一定要屈膝 |
[11:28] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再攀岩了 |
[11:30] | Well, where’d that come from? | 何出此言 |
[11:32] | This morning, you seemed pumped to climb. | 今早你还兴致勃勃呢 |
[11:33] | Yeah, and now I’m not. | 是啊 但现在我不想了 |
[11:36] | Olive, talk to me. | 奥莉芙 和我聊聊 |
[11:38] | No. | 不 |
[11:41] | I’m out. | 我放弃了 |
[11:43] | Well, I’m not. | 我没放弃 |
[11:45] | I’ll be here tomorrow. | 明天我还会来的 |
[11:47] | Why is Ben Stone working | 为什么本·斯通会在JP威廉姆森公司 |
[11:49] | a low-level accounting job at JP Williamson? | 当个低级会计呢 |
[11:51] | Maybe they need the money. | 可能他们需要钱 |
[11:53] | I think we’ve wasted enough time on his paranoid theories. | 我们已经在他的妄想理论上浪费了太多时间 |
[11:56] | Yeah, might not be paranoid. | 可能不是妄想呢 |
[11:58] | Every single law enforcement and intelligence agency | 所有我们接触的 |
[12:00] | we’ve reached out to | 执法机关和情报机构 |
[12:01] | has zero information on those missing passengers. | 都没有失踪乘客的任何消息 |
[12:05] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[12:06] | I think there’s an off-the-books, covert unit | 我觉得肯定有一个隐藏机构 |
[12:09] | running the whole thing. | 在背后搞鬼 |
[12:10] | We just don’t know who it is. | 我们只是不知道是谁而已 |
[12:12] | That’s what Stone is trying to find out. | 这也是斯通想寻找的答案 |
[12:14] | And I’d bet my house | 我打赌 |
[12:15] | he thinks he’ll find the answer at that accounting firm. | 他认为在那家会计公司能够找到答案 |
[12:18] | Shouldn’t we trust our fellow agencies | 我们难道不应该相信同僚机构 |
[12:20] | and not some civilian? | 而不是某个平头百姓吗 |
[12:22] | This civilian just might be on to something. | 这位平民可能正在揭开真相 |
[12:26] | Hey, you free to come over for dinner tonight? | 你今晚能来我家吃饭吗 |
[12:28] | Lourdes would really like to have you over. | 洛德丝特别希望你来 |
[12:32] | Might be good for you | 花点时间和朋友在一起 |
[12:33] | to spend some time around some friends for a change. | 可能对你有好处 |
[12:36] | Not sure that’s a good idea with everything going on. | 现在是多事之秋 这可不是个好主意 |
[12:39] | You being led by the voices in your head to blow me off? | 是你脑袋里的声音让你拒绝我吗 |
[12:42] | No, that’s just me. | 不 是我自己不想 |
[12:47] | Are you still hearing them? | 你还能听见它们吗 |
[12:49] | The voices? | 那些声音 |
[12:51] | I don’t know, but look, if you’re worried | 我不知道 如果你担心我会 |
[12:53] | about me messing up again, it’s not gonna happen, okay? | 再把一切搞砸 我保证不会了 好吗 |
[12:55] | At least not in a way that affects you. | 至少肯定不会影响到你 |
[12:57] | It’s you that I’m worried about, Mick. | 我担心的是你 小米 |
[13:03] | The N.S.A. is watching you. | 国家安全局盯上你了 |
[13:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:11] | ‘Cause they’ve been all over me, | 因为他们找了我很多次 |
[13:13] | making sure I keep an eye on you. | 确保我会一直监视你 |
[13:15] | I haven’t told them anything, and I never will. | 我没告诉过他们任何事 永远也不会 |
[13:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:21] | All units be advised, 10-10. | 所有单位注意 发生紧急事件 |
[13:22] | Shots fired at Enrique’s barbershop. | 恩里克理发店发生枪击 |
[13:25] | Corner of Brooke and 20th. | 位置在布鲁克街和二十街拐角 |
[13:27] | That’s right around the corner. | 就在拐角那边 |
[13:30] | Detective Unit Three in proximity and responding. | 警探三组在事发地附近 正赶往现场 |
[13:41] | Some tweaker just shot my uncle! He ran off up the block! | 有个混蛋打伤了我叔叔 他往那边跑了 |
[13:43] | What’d he look like? | 他长什么样子 |
[13:44] | He’s got a red hoodie! | 他穿着红色连帽衫 |
[13:45] | He was twitching like crazy! | 他像疯了一样抽搐 |
[13:45] | I’ll call a bus. | 我去叫紧急救援 |
[13:46] | Where’s your uncle? | 你叔叔在哪儿 |
[13:49] | Oh, man, Tío Enrique! | 我的天 恩里克叔叔 |
[13:50] | Go get some clean towels now. | 去拿一些干净的毛巾 |
[13:56] | Do you have a pulse?! | 还有脉搏吗 |
[13:57] | Not yet. Put pressure on the wound. | 没摸到 按住伤口 |
[14:00] | I told him to give the junkie the money he wanted, | 我跟他说过 吸毒的抢钱就给他们 |
[14:03] | but he wouldn’t. | 但他不听我的 |
[14:06] | What’s happening?! | 发生了什么 |
[14:08] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[14:09] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:10] | I’m hearing a heartbeat, but I’m not feeling a pulse. | 我听见了心跳 但我没摸到脉搏 |
[14:13] | Enrique! | 恩里克 |
[14:16] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[14:18] | Save him. Save him. | 救救他 救救他 |
[14:21] | No! | 不 |
[14:27] | No, Tío Enrique! | 不 恩里克叔叔 |
[14:29] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[14:42] | This was the last hot chocolate in the break room. | 这是休息室里最后一杯热巧克力 |
[14:44] | I’m gonna deny I gave that to you, okay? | 别告诉别人是我给你的 好吗 |
[14:53] | Look, I don’t understand why he had to die. | 我不明白他为什么要死 |
[14:57] | I’m sorry, Carlos. | 我很抱歉 卡洛斯 |
[14:59] | You guys were close? | 你们很亲密吗 |
[15:00] | See, my uncle took me in after my mother died. | 我妈妈死后 是我叔叔在抚养我 |
[15:04] | I was a sick little kid. | 我当时体弱多病 |
[15:06] | I needed major surgery. | 需要动大手术 |
[15:08] | I almost didn’t make it. | 我差点就死了 |
[15:10] | He helped me get better. | 是他照顾我 让我好起来 |
[15:13] | You see, the money he wouldn’t give up, | 他不肯交出的那笔钱 |
[15:15] | it was to polish up the shop | 是想重新装修商店 |
[15:16] | for me to take over soon. | 让我以后接手 |
[15:19] | He gave me a life. | 他给了我生命 |
[15:26] | I know what it’s like to lose somebody. | 我知道失去亲人的感觉 |
[15:29] | You’re destroyed, like a building imploded. | 整个人被摧毁 就像建筑物爆炸一样 |
[15:32] | But one day, slowly, | 但终有一天 |
[15:34] | you will start to build yourself back up, | 你会开始重建自己心里这座楼 |
[15:36] | brick by brick. | 一块砖一块砖地砌 |
[15:38] | You finished building? | 你的重建完了吗 |
[15:41] | Not even close. | 还早着呢 |
[16:01] | It’s okay. Take your time. | 没事的 慢慢来 |
[16:13] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[16:15] | Yes, you can. | 你做得到 |
[16:17] | Carlos, this man is dangerous, a killer. | 卡洛斯 这个人很危险 是杀人犯 |
[16:21] | We’re still coming up short on the weapon, | 我们还是没找到武器 |
[16:22] | so he’ll do it again if you don’t stop him. | 如果你不阻止他的话 他还会再杀人 |
[16:26] | This is the only way | 这是你唯一 |
[16:27] | you’re gonna get justice for your uncle. | 替你叔叔伸张正义的机会 |
[16:37] | People freeze up. Panic. | 人会不知所措 会恐慌 |
[16:39] | Which one was it? | 凶手是哪个 |
[16:41] | Second from the right. | 右边数第二个 |
[16:42] | No one’s processing his release tonight. | 今晚不会放他走的 |
[16:44] | We’ll talk to Carlos in the morning, | 我们明天早上再找卡洛斯谈谈 |
[16:45] | and hopefully, he’ll turn. | 希望他能回心转意 |
[16:48] | Yeah, hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[16:50] | – What is it? – I… | -怎么了 -我… |
[16:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:54] | There’s something about this kid. | 这孩子很特别 |
[16:55] | I need to help him. | 我得帮他 |
[17:00] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[17:01] | Did you forget about dinner? | 你忘记晚饭的事了吧 |
[17:04] | I already told Lourdes you’re in. | 我已经和洛德丝说了你会来 |
[17:14] | 格蕾丝 晚上在办公室打牌了 你同意吗 好好玩儿 | |
[17:20] | 奥莉芙 攀岩怎么样 没伤到吧 | |
[17:27] | Mirror neurons? | 镜像神经元 |
[17:27] | 镜像因素 日期 2018年11月16日 时间 下午七点 | |
[17:29] | This is heavy stuff. | 这可是个重大研究 |
[17:32] | No one really knows the extent | 没人真的知道 |
[17:33] | of how these cells operate. | 这些细胞是如何运作的 |
[17:43] | Your beating heart. | 你跳动的心脏 |
[17:45] | My beating heart. | 我跳动的心脏 |
[17:47] | We’re all one. | 我们其实都一样 |
[17:54] | Honey, we’re home. | 亲爱的 我们回来了 |
[17:58] | The kitchen is a disaster area. | 厨房就是个灾难现场 |
[18:00] | Do not go in there. | 别进去 |
[18:02] | It smells great. | 闻起来很棒 |
[18:10] | All right, well, uh, I’ll go change my clothes. | 我去换个衣服 |
[18:16] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[18:18] | I forgot to bring anything. | 我忘记带礼物来了 |
[18:19] | Dude, you’re not a guest. | 你又不是客人 |
[18:21] | You’re family. | 你是家人 |
[18:29] | Jared tells me that this invitation was weirding you out. | 杰瑞德和我说请你来吃饭让你很不自在 |
[18:33] | Weird? | 不自在 |
[18:34] | No, what’s weird about this? | 没有 这有什么好不自在的 |
[18:35] | Still the worst liar ever. | 你还是不会骗人 |
[18:42] | We’re gonna push through. | 我们会渡过难关的 |
[18:45] | He dunked it from the free-throw line. | 他在罚球线上扣篮 |
[18:47] | I can’t believe you’re such a die-hard Knicks fan. | 不敢相信你居然是尼克斯队的忠实球迷 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry. What can I say? I’m loyal. | 不好意思 我能怎么办呢 我就是忠实球迷 |
[18:52] | After 5 1/2 years, | 过了五年半 |
[18:53] | the one thing that’s still the same is the Knicks suck. | 唯一没变的是尼克斯队打球还是这么烂 |
[18:56] | Hey, why don’t you have a little bit? | 来点酒怎么样 |
[18:58] | – I’m good. – I’ll have some. | -不用了 -我来一点 |
[19:00] | I, um, I haven’t had a drink since that night, so… | 从那晚意外起 我就没喝过酒 |
[19:02] | Michaela, you’re not an alcoholic. | 米凯拉 你不是酒鬼 |
[19:04] | You’re allowed to have a glass of wine. | 你可以喝一杯 |
[19:06] | – No one’s looking. – I’m looking. | -没人知道 -我自己知道 |
[19:08] | Way to be a pillbox. | 简直是神经病 |
[19:11] | Wait, where do I know that from? | 等等 这话我在哪听过 |
[19:15] | That was Evie’s favorite insult. | 伊薇骂人时最爱说的话 |
[19:17] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[19:18] | – Her favorite insult was bitch-monkey. – Bitch-monkey. | -她骂人时最爱说的贱猿 -贱猿 |
[19:21] | Oh, Bobby Tufford. | 鲍比·塔夫福特 |
[19:22] | Oh, 6th grade, | 六年级的时候 |
[19:23] | Evie shows up to school in heels, because she’s Evie, | 伊薇穿着高跟鞋去学校 因为伊薇就是这样 |
[19:26] | so Bobby Tufford decides to write “Slut” on her locker. | 所以鲍比·塔夫福特要在她的储物柜写上贱货 |
[19:30] | Evie catches him in the act, | 结果伊薇当场逮到他了 |
[19:32] | but when Mrs. Springs asks her who wrote it, | 但是斯普林斯老师问她是谁写的时候 |
[19:34] | Evie doesn’t rat Bobby out. | 伊薇却没有揭发鲍比 |
[19:37] | She waits until after school, calls him a bitch-monkey, | 她等到放学后 骂他是贱猿 |
[19:41] | and then beats the crap out of him. | 然后暴打了他一顿 |
[19:44] | She didn’t want justice. | 她要的不是伸张正义 |
[19:45] | She wanted revenge. | 而是要报仇 |
[19:47] | Sounds like she got it. | 这么听来她的仇报了 |
[19:53] | What’s wrong, Mick? | 怎么了 小米 |
[19:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:00] | Really? I-I have ice cream. | 真的吗 我准备了冰激凌呢 |
[20:01] | This was really nice, you guys. Thank you so much. | 今晚真的很开心 很感谢你们 |
[20:12] | Hey, we tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[20:14] | She wasn’t ready. | 她没准备好 |
[20:26] | Carlos, open up. | 卡洛斯 开门 |
[20:34] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[20:35] | Same thing that I wanted earlier — | 还是和之前跟你说的一样 |
[20:37] | positive ID on your uncle’s killer. | 去指认杀死你叔叔的凶手 |
[20:38] | I told you I wasn’t sure. | 我和你说过我不确定 |
[20:40] | Yeah, you also said that you don’t think you saw a gun. | 你还说过你觉得你没看到枪 |
[20:42] | ‘Cause I didn’t. | 因为我是没看到 |
[20:43] | We didn’t find a gun, Carlos, | 我们没找到枪 卡洛斯 |
[20:45] | because you found it first. | 因为你先找到了枪 |
[20:46] | You stashed it away, failed to make an ID. | 你把枪藏起来了 还说无法指认 |
[20:49] | Soon enough, that perp’s back out on the street, | 过不了多久 凶手就会继续作案 |
[20:51] | at which point you take him out with his own gun. | 然后你就会用他的枪把他杀掉 |
[20:55] | You got no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[20:56] | No, I don’t. | 我是没有 |
[20:58] | I also don’t have a search warrant, | 我也没有搜查令 |
[20:59] | but I could get one. | 但是我可以去申请 |
[21:00] | And if something happens, | 如果有事发生 |
[21:02] | I now have a primary suspect. | 你就是我的头号嫌疑犯 |
[21:04] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[21:06] | Don’t throw your life away for revenge. | 别为了报仇 放弃你的人生 |
[21:08] | What life? | 什么人生 |
[21:09] | I’m all alone. | 我没有任何亲人了 |
[21:11] | I know that feeling, okay? | 我了解那种感受 |
[21:13] | I also know what it’s like to take someone’s life | 我也知道夺人性命的滋味 |
[21:16] | because I did by accident. | 因为我无意间害死了别人 |
[21:18] | It haunts me every single day. | 这件事每天都萦绕在我脑中 |
[21:21] | I can’t even imagine what it would be like | 我无法想象蓄意杀人 |
[21:22] | to do that on purpose. | 会是什么感受 |
[21:27] | Imagine if we could empathize | 试想一下除了认识的人之外 |
[21:30] | not only with those we know but with everyone. | 如果我们对陌生人也能感同身受的话 |
[21:36] | Would wars end? | 战争会结束吗 |
[21:37] | Would — would poverty? | 贫困会消失吗 |
[21:38] | The potential is boundless | 潜在的能力无穷巨大 |
[21:41] | and our best hope | 这将是我们应对 |
[21:43] | to fend off the looming threat of AI. | 迫在眉睫的人工智能的最好方法 |
[21:47] | When we learn how to harness the power | 当我们尝试凭借镜像因素 |
[21:50] | of collective consciousness with the Mirror Factor — | 来利用集体意识的力量时 |
[21:55] | checkmate. | 将军 |
[22:02] | Finally. I’ve been waiting for you. | 终于 我一直在等你们 |
[22:19] | 菲奥娜·克拉克 镜像因素 | |
[22:23] | We’ve certainly generated plenty of notoriety. | 我们肯定已经臭名昭著 |
[22:26] | I imagine we could all go on tour. | 这名气都可以去巡演了 |
[22:27] | Thanks for waiting. | 多谢等候 |
[22:28] | Speaking of, you said that you were waiting for us. | 你刚说你在等我们 |
[22:30] | What did you mean by that? | 这是什么意思 |
[22:32] | In the wake of any traumatic event, | 创伤性事件发生后 |
[22:33] | it’s inevitable | 受害者们 |
[22:34] | the participants eventually seek each other out. | 最终往往会不可避免地寻找到彼此 |
[22:37] | So, it has nothing to do with you experiencing a calling. | 所以这和你经历呼召无关 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry, a-a calling? | 抱歉 呼召 |
[22:41] | That’s our own shorthand | 这是我们自己起的名 |
[22:42] | 菲奥娜·克拉克 镜像因素 解锁人类集体意识的关键 | |
[22:43] | for some of the visions and voices | 有些乘客频频出现幻听 |
[22:45] | some of the passengers have been receiving. | 并看到启示 |
[22:47] | – Have they, indeed? – Why don’t you just tell us exactly | -这是真的吗 -不如你直接告诉我们 |
[22:50] | how you’re involved with the government | 你是如何和政府秘密扣押 |
[22:51] | secretly detaining 11 passengers from our flight? | 我们航班上的11名乘客扯上关系的 |
[22:55] | Forgive my abundance of ignorance, | 请原谅我的一无所知 |
[22:58] | but d-detained passengers? | 但是扣押乘客 |
[22:59] | Detained when? | 什么时候扣押的 |
[23:00] | There are 11 people from our flight | 我们航班上有11个人 |
[23:03] | who still remain unaccounted for. | 至今仍下落不明 |
[23:04] | Who we think are being experimented on. | 我们认为他们被当成了实验品 |
[23:07] | It’s being tracked in a classified database | 与这些人有关的项目都有你的名字 |
[23:09] | with your name all over it. | 储存在一个秘密数据库里 |
[23:11] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[23:13] | And what does the Mirror Factor have to do with it all? | 镜像因素和这些有什么关系 |
[23:18] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[23:20] | Four days after we returned, | 在我们回来四天后 |
[23:22] | I was approached by a non-profit | 有一家非营利组织找到我 |
[23:24] | interested in funding my mind-body research. | 愿意资助我关于意识与身体的研究 |
[23:27] | They put me on retainer, | 他们向我预付了聘金 |
[23:29] | underwrote tonight’s lecture. | 资助了今晚的演讲 |
[23:31] | No one mentioned a word about government affiliation, | 完全没提到任何有政府介入的事 |
[23:34] | let alone d-detained passengers. | 更别提扣押乘客了 |
[23:37] | What’s the non-profit called? | 这家非营利组织叫什么 |
[23:38] | The Singularity Project. | 奇点计划 |
[23:41] | S.P.. | SP就是这个意思 |
[23:43] | It’s time to go play some poker. | 是时候玩点扑克了 |
[23:45] | It could be my way into the Singularity Project. | 这可以帮我打入奇点计划 |
[23:48] | That’s the river card, and it’s down to two. | 这是河牌[德州扑克术语] 只剩下两个人了 |
[23:51] | We got Passenger Ben Stone, | 有乘客本·斯通 |
[23:53] | fresh from his alien abduction… | 刚从外星人绑架中脱身 |
[23:57] | and David James, | 和大卫·詹姆斯 |
[23:58] | an insignificantly small cog in the IT Machinery. | 信息技术产业大机器中一枚无关紧要的小齿轮 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry you got to work with him. | 很抱歉你得和这家伙一起工作 |
[24:04] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[24:06] | Think too long, you think wrong. | 想的越多 错的越多 |
[24:10] | He calls. All right, let’s see them. | 他跟注 好的 我们看看 |
[24:11] | Turn them, same time. | 同时翻牌 |
[24:16] | And Ben takes it! | 本赢了 |
[24:18] | Come on, poker’s a game of probability. Math helps me. | 扑克是概率的游戏 数学帮了我 |
[24:20] | Oh, another accounting guy that thinks | 又一个搞会计的家伙以为 |
[24:22] | IT is less rigorous than math. | 信息技术不如数学严谨 |
[24:24] | Dude, not at all. | 老兄 才不是 |
[24:25] | In fact, i can’t imagine handling all that data coming in. | 其实我更无法想象如何处理那么多数据 |
[24:28] | You know, the security, the storage. | 安全性 存储 |
[24:30] | Some respect, finally. | 终于被尊重了 |
[24:32] | Hey, you should see some of these raw data dumps | 你应该看看来自那些大公司的 |
[24:35] | from these massive companies. | 原始数据转储 |
[24:36] | It’s incomprehensible, but trippy. | 难以理解 让人迷惑 |
[24:39] | I’d like to, actually. Hook me up. | 其实我想啊 带我看看 |
[24:41] | All right. | 好啊 |
[24:45] | Hey. How was the climb? | 攀岩玩得怎么样 |
[24:48] | I quit. | 我放弃了 |
[24:50] | It’s too hard. | 太难了 |
[24:54] | Too hard? | 太难了 |
[24:57] | Well, harder than riding down Tait Hill with no hands? | 比单枪匹马从泰特山上骑马下来还难吗 |
[25:00] | You busted your lip three times. | 你的嘴唇破了三回 |
[25:02] | You didn’t quit until you nailed it. | 但成功前你都没放弃 |
[25:03] | How do you remember stuff like that? | 你怎么还记得那些 |
[25:05] | I’m your dad. I remember everything. | 我是你爸爸 我记得一切 |
[25:09] | Your mom told me climbing really helped you | 你妈说之前当状况不好时 |
[25:12] | when things weren’t going so good. | 攀岩帮了你很大的忙 |
[25:16] | Well, that’s a polite way of putting it. | 这只是个好听的说法 |
[25:18] | I’m just saying, you’re great now, | 我只是说 你现在很棒 |
[25:20] | so I’m a big fan of whatever got you here, okay? | 无论是什么支持你走过来的 我都大力支持 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:30] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[25:31] | Hey, bud. Doing okay? | 小家伙 你还好吗 |
[25:33] | You want me to bring you some breakfast upstairs? | 想让我给你带点早餐上去吗 |
[25:36] | I feel him even more now. | 我能更明显地感受到他了 |
[25:40] | That man — things are getting worse for him. | 那个男人 情况越来越糟 |
[25:44] | Listen, last night I found out a secret, | 听着 昨晚我发现了一个秘密 |
[25:47] | and that secret makes us so close | 这个秘密能帮我们 |
[25:50] | to finding Marko and making him safe. | 找到马尔科 并保证他的安全 |
[25:52] | We’re so close, Cal. | 我们就要找到他了 卡尔 |
[25:55] | We’re so close. | 就要找到了 |
[26:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:03] | You ran out of dinner pretty fast last night. | 昨晚你逃得够快啊 |
[26:06] | I had a thought on the case, | 我对这案子突然来了灵感 |
[26:07] | and I wanted to follow up. | 所以想查查 |
[26:10] | So, that thought on our case was? | 什么灵感 |
[26:18] | Carlos is planning a revenge kill, | 卡洛斯在计划杀了凶手复仇 |
[26:19] | and I think he still has the gun. | 我认为枪在他那 |
[26:20] | Possible. Let’s get a warrant. | 有可能 那我们去申请搜查证 |
[26:23] | I went there last night. | 我昨晚去他家了 |
[26:24] | Please tell me you did not conduct | 别告诉我你非法 |
[26:25] | an unwarranted search for that gun. | 搜查了他的房子 |
[26:27] | No, I just asked him about it. | 没有 我只是问了问 |
[26:28] | Oh, you asked him. How’d that go? | 你问他了 结果呢 |
[26:32] | I think he’ll come around. | 我觉得他会想通的 |
[26:34] | So much for pulling a warrant. | 申请搜查令也没希望了 |
[26:36] | You realize if he had that gun, | 如果枪真在他手里 |
[26:37] | it’s long gone by now. You realize that, right? | 现在早就没了 你知道吧 |
[26:39] | See, this is what I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的 |
[26:40] | Those voices in your head getting in the way, | 你脑袋里的声音在阻挠你办案 |
[26:43] | making you go s– | 让你非常 |
[26:47] | I’ll be damned. | 我了个去 |
[26:57] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[27:03] | Diaz, we’re ready to make the ID. | 迪亚兹 我们准备好验人了 |
[27:05] | Love to help you with that, | 很想帮你们 |
[27:05] | but your suspect’s been cut loose. | 但你们的犯人已被释放了 |
[27:07] | Needed the cell. We had nothing on him, guys. | 监狱不够 也没证据关他 |
[27:09] | Couldn’t keep him forever. | 不能一直把他放那 |
[27:23] | Hey, you ready to try again? | 你准备好再上去了吗 |
[27:27] | I thought you might’ve bailed. | 我以为你会不来 |
[27:29] | I said I’d be here. | 我说了我会来的 |
[27:31] | I’ll never lie to you. | 我永远不会骗你 |
[27:32] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[27:35] | I never wanted to climb Acadia or anything. | 我从不想攀岩阿卡迪亚或其他什么 |
[27:40] | So why did you train so hard? | 那你为什么这么拼命训练 |
[27:44] | Because I like spending time with you. | 因为我喜欢和你待在一起 |
[27:48] | Back at ya. | 我也是 |
[27:50] | And it’s no big deal. Forget Acadia. | 这没什么 我们不去阿卡迪亚了 |
[27:53] | No, we’re doing it. | 不 我们要去 |
[27:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:57] | I’m not a quitter, | 我不是轻言放弃的人 |
[27:58] | and I’m pretty good at this. | 而且我还挺擅长攀岩的 |
[28:01] | Eh, you’re okay. | 凑合吧 |
[28:04] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[28:05] | – Let’s do it. – Okay. | -开始吧 -好 |
[28:07] | Hey! ‘Sup, Stone? | 你好吗 斯通 |
[28:11] | I am gonna need like six of these to offset last night. | 我需要六杯咖啡才能抵消昨晚的酒精 |
[28:14] | Nice. | 不错 |
[28:15] | Hey, super excited to show you our sequence systems. | 我迫不及待想让你看看我们的数列系统 |
[28:17] | I’m excited to nerd out on it. | 我也迫不及待想听你说说了 |
[28:18] | I actually took some computer science in college. | 大学时我还学过一些计算机科学 |
[28:21] | I’m — I’m so — I’m so sorry. | 天哪 真抱歉 |
[28:24] | It’s okay. It’s, uh, not that hot. | 没事 也不那么烫 |
[28:26] | Uh, do you have any paper towels? | 你这有纸巾吗 |
[28:28] | No, but I have some gym clothes in the car. | 没有 但我车里有些运动服 |
[28:31] | Dude, I-I’m so sorry. | 哥们 我很抱歉 |
[28:32] | It’s okay. I’ll be right back. | 没关系 我马上回来 |
[29:29] | Want me to send a team? | 要我派一支小队过去吗 |
[29:32] | No. | 不用 |
[30:11] | Yo, bro! | 哥们 |
[30:13] | Yo. Hey, excuse me. | 让一下 |
[30:16] | Thanks for saving my spot. | 谢谢帮我留着位置 |
[30:24] | So, uh, what’s the deal? | 这是干什么 |
[30:26] | Ah, just a rando spot check. | 抽查而已 |
[30:28] | All the Fortune 500s do it, Rip Van Winkle. | 现在五百强都这么干 时代变了 |
[30:33] | 未知号码 往左边走 | |
[30:42] | 未知号码 马上 | |
[30:45] | Gap in the line there, Benmeister. | 往前走 本明斯特[特立独行的人] |
[30:49] | You know what? I’m gonna use the head. | 我去下洗手间 |
[31:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[31:10] | Corporate espionage is a felony, Mr. Stone. | 商业间谍可是重罪 斯通先生 |
[31:14] | Where is it? Shoe? | 在哪里 鞋子里吗 |
[31:17] | No. Thermos. | 不 暖瓶 |
[31:18] | That’s clever. | 很聪明 |
[31:19] | Thing is, I’m pretty clever too. | 问题是我也很聪明 |
[31:25] | – How did you…? – I’m a deputy director | -你怎么 -我是一名 |
[31:28] | of the National Security Agency, Ben. | 国家安全机构的局长 本 |
[31:29] | It’s, you know, kind of what we do. | 这是我们混饭吃的本事 |
[31:32] | Hand it over. | 给我 |
[31:34] | Come on. You don’t understand. | 拜托 你不明白 |
[31:35] | This data can get me to the detainees, | 这些数据能帮我找到犯人 |
[31:37] | which might be the only way to protect my son. | 这可能是救我儿子唯一的办法 |
[31:39] | This is not a negotiation. | 我不是在和你讨价还价 |
[31:40] | You can either hand over the flash drive, | 如果你不把优盘交出来 |
[31:42] | or you can be under arrest. | 我就得逮捕你 |
[31:43] | You’re a math guy. | 你是学数学的 |
[31:44] | Not much of a calculus. | 这不难吧 |
[31:57] | Vance… | 万斯 |
[31:59] | Vance, you have to find them! | 万斯 你得找到他们 |
[32:01] | Vance! | 万斯 |
[32:43] | This guy’s probably long gone by now. | 那家伙现在可能早就跑了 |
[32:49] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[32:52] | Go faster! Go faster! | 快点 快点 |
[32:54] | Is this what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[32:56] | Is it the voices? | 听到声音了吗 |
[32:57] | It’s different this time. I can feel it. | 这次不一样 我能感觉到 |
[33:16] | Turn left! | 左转 |
[33:41] | Right. Right. | 右转 右转 |
[33:45] | What’s it saying? | 声音怎么说 |
[33:46] | It’s not saying anything. | 什么都没说 |
[33:47] | – It’s a heartbeat. – Maybe it’s just your heartbeat. | -是心跳声 -也许只是你的心跳声 |
[33:50] | No, it’s not, it wouldn’t — it just — | 不 不是 不会…只会… |
[33:51] | Wait, it was there, and now it’s not. | 等等 本来有的 现在没了 |
[33:52] | It’s not there anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[33:54] | It stopped. Stop the car! | 停下了 停车 |
[34:11] | Give me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[34:12] | – No, get off me. – Give me the money! | -不 放开我 -把钱给我 |
[34:14] | It’s all I have! | 我就这么点钱 |
[34:17] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[34:29] | That might’ve been your best yet. | 那可能是你最好的成绩 |
[34:30] | Eh, I just think we need more height. | 我只是觉得我们需要更高的高度 |
[34:33] | Oh, do you, hot shot? . | 是吗 大人物 |
[34:34] | Seriously. Like, a legit simulation. | 真的 应该说是合理的模拟 |
[34:46] | Successful mission. | 任务成功 |
[34:48] | Thanks for taking her. | 谢谢你送她 |
[34:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:05] | So, was it fun? | 好玩吗 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:30] | You’re a good man to let her stick with this. | 你能让她坚持训练真是太好了 |
[35:32] | She did great. | 她做得很好 |
[35:33] | No doubt. | 当然了 |
[35:35] | – So, how much longer? – I’m sorry? | -还要多久 -什么 |
[35:37] | You’re training for a climb. When’s the climb? | 你训练她攀岩 什么时候攀岩 |
[35:39] | Oh, summer. | 夏天 |
[35:43] | Gotcha. | 好的 |
[35:44] | I’m not gonna get in your way, Ben. | 我不会插足的 本 |
[35:46] | Olive’s not my kid. | 奥莉芙不是我的孩子 |
[35:49] | But I stepped in when you were gone, | 但我在你离开时出现在她们身边 |
[35:51] | and I care about her. | 我很在乎她 |
[35:54] | When she comes to me, I can’t turn her away. | 她来找我时 我没法拒绝她 |
[36:00] | Nice to see you, Danny. | 见到你很高兴 丹尼 |
[36:17] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[36:20] | He walked because of me. | 他是因为我才逃走的 |
[36:22] | -If you hadn’t caught him, he might’ve — – But we did. | -如果你没抓到他 他可能 -但我们抓到了 |
[36:24] | And when you ID him, he’s gonna go away for good. | 等你指认他后 他就会坐穿牢底 |
[36:35] | I’m assuming you didn’t hear that. | 你应该没听到吧 |
[36:39] | The subway? | 地铁声吗 |
[37:03] | How did you know Evie? | 你怎么认识伊薇的 |
[37:05] | You knew Evie? | 你认识伊薇 |
[37:06] | She was my best friend. | 她曾是我最好的朋友 |
[37:08] | Told you I almost died. | 我和你说过我曾经差点死掉 |
[37:10] | Congestive heart failure — I needed a transplant. | 充血性心力衰竭 我需要器官移植 |
[37:14] | She was my donor. | 她是器官捐赠者 |
[37:42] | 阿卡迪亚 攀岩 | |
[38:12] | I’m worried about Evie. | 我很担心伊薇 |
[38:14] | She’s been gone so long. | 她离开太久了 |
[38:16] | You don’t need to worry. I saw her. | 你不用担心 我看到她了 |
[38:19] | I saw Evie. She’s okay. | 我看到伊薇了 她很好 |
[38:22] | She’s okay. | 她很好 |
[38:25] | She’s okay. | 她很好 |
[38:29] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[38:33] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[38:34] | Feeling okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:36] | Did the secret work? | 那个秘密起作用了吗 |
[38:37] | Did you find the man? | 你找到那人了吗 |
[38:38] | Almost, buddy, | 快了 伙计 |
[38:40] | but it shouldn’t be too much longer. | 但应该用不了太久了 |
[38:41] | I had a big breakthrough today. | 今天有了很大的进展 |
[38:44] | Then someone bad got in my way, | 然后有个坏人阻止了我 |
[38:46] | but I promise I’m not gonna give up. | 但我保证 我不会放弃 |
[38:51] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[38:54] | He’s not a bad guy, Dad. | 他不是坏人 爸爸 |
[38:56] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[39:14] | Vance. | 万斯 |
[39:15] | I’ve got a team on standby. | 有一支小队正在待命 |
[39:17] | Anything you’ve got off Stone, | 如果你从斯通身上缴获了什么 |
[39:17] | they’re ready to jump in. | 他们准备好随时突入 |
[39:20] | No, I didn’t get anything. | 不 我什么都没缴获 |
[39:22] | He was clean. | 他没问题 |
[39:34] | How’s Cal? | 卡尔怎么样了 |
[39:37] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[39:39] | You, maybe not so much. | 你就不一定了 |
[39:43] | I need to understand. | 我需要好好理解 |
[39:47] | The callings, what’s happening with Cal. | 呼召 卡尔身上发生的事 |
[39:51] | I want to believe there’s a — a reason, | 我想相信这都是有…有原因的 |
[39:57] | but it requires this leap of faith, and I can’t… | 但是这需要我放胆相信 我无法… |
[40:04] | I can’t trust what I don’t understand. | 我无法相信自己理解不了的东西 |
[40:15] | I don’t understand it any more than you do. | 我跟你一样无法理解 |
[40:18] | But I take that leap and I follow the calling. | 但我选择相信并跟随着呼召 |
[40:24] | And I feel a little better. | 然后就我感觉好些了 |
[40:28] | For the first time since Evie, | 自从伊薇死后 |
[40:30] | I feel like I might just be okay. | 我第一次感觉我也许会没事 |
[40:35] | That’s why I was drawn to the boy, | 所以我才会被拥有伊薇心脏的 |
[40:37] | to Evie’s heart. | 那个男孩所吸引 |
[40:41] | I had to know that the callings were right, | 我需要明白这些呼召是对的 |
[40:43] | that it is all connected. | 都是有关联的 |
[40:46] | Connected to what? | 关联什么 |
[40:47] | To us, to — to each other. | 我们 彼此 |
[40:50] | That’s what all of this is for. | 这一切就是为了这个 |
[40:53] | It has to be. | 肯定是这样 |
[41:02] | Great. | 太好了 |
[41:05] | You got a sign. | 你得到了征兆 |
[41:06] | Where’s mine? | 那我的呢 |
[41:12] | Ben, when did Cal draw that? | 本 卡尔什么时候画的这画 |
[41:17] | The other day. Why? | 前几天 怎么了 |
[41:21] | That’s Carlos with Evie’s heart. | 这是有着伊薇心脏的卡洛斯 |
[41:27] | I think you just got your sign. | 我觉得这就是你的征兆 |