时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | I think something bad is gonna happen. | 我觉得有不好的事要发生 |
[00:03] | – Marko? – To him and me. | -马尔科 -发生在他和我身上 |
[00:06] | What are you doing here, Vance? | 你来这干什么 万斯 |
[00:07] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此的帮助 |
[00:09] | – We do this in two steps. – Right. | -我们分两步来做 -嗯 |
[00:10] | Plant the bug. And, uh, then we give them a little nudge. | 安装窃听器 然后我们稍稍推波助澜一下 |
[00:13] | Somebody did a search, network-wide. | 有人做了全网范围的搜索 |
[00:16] | “Experiments” And “Flight 828.” | 关键词是”实验”和”828航班” |
[00:19] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[00:19] | We’ve already moved them to Brooklyn… | 我们已经把他们所有11个人转移到 |
[00:21] | all 11, to the clean room. | 布鲁克林的无尘实验室 |
[00:22] | Harvey, I’m a cop, and I was on the plane with you. | 哈维 我是个警察 我和你一样也在飞机上 |
[00:25] | It has to stop. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[00:26] | Harvey, no! No! | 哈维 不 不 |
[00:28] | He told people about his callings. | 他跟别人说了他听到呼召的事 |
[00:30] | Two of those people died. | 其中两个人死了 |
[00:32] | I told Grace. You told Jared. | 我告诉过格蕾丝 你告诉过杰瑞德 |
[00:37] | – You left me alone. – I’m sorry. | -你丢下了我 -对不起 |
[00:39] | You can’t ever do that again. | 你不能再这样做了 |
[00:41] | That’s an incredibly powerful weapon — | 那是个极其强大的武器 |
[00:43] | for the military, for intelligence. | 对军队来说 对情报机构来说 |
[00:45] | This time, he might not survive. | 这次 他可能活不下来 |
[00:56] | It was awful. The whole plane was shaking. | 太可怕了 整架飞机都在摇晃 |
[01:00] | It felt like we were gonna crash. | 就好像我们要坠机了 |
[01:02] | The emergency path lights came on, and then… | 应急通道灯亮了 然后… |
[01:07] | …we landed. | 我们着陆了 |
[01:09] | It makes no sense. | 扣押我们毫无意义 |
[01:10] | We’ll have to run some tests, to clear you to leave. | 我们必须进行一些检查 才能放你们走 |
[01:13] | My son has leukemia. | 我儿子有白血病 |
[01:14] | He’s not about to submit to testing of any kind. | 我不会允许你们对他做任何检测 |
[01:17] | I need to make a call, okay? I need — | 我得打个电话 好吗 |
[01:18] | I need to call my boyf– my fiancé. | 我得联系我的男朋 未婚夫 |
[01:21] | We’re releasing everyone tomorrow. | 我们明天会释放所有人 |
[01:22] | We need the name of the person or persons | 你想让谁来接你 |
[01:25] | you want to authorize to pick you up. | 我们需要那个人或那些人的名字 |
[01:27] | I, uh, I don’t really have anyone. | 没什么人能接我 |
[01:30] | I’m kind of between “Persons” right now. | 现在我应该属于空窗期 |
[01:32] | I’ll just get a cab or something. | 我叫辆出租车什么的就行 |
[01:34] | Well, actually, Ms. Cox, | 实际上 考克丝小姐 |
[01:36] | it seems you have several outstanding warrants for your arrest. | 你身上背了好几张逮捕令 |
[01:41] | She’s all yours. | 她归你了 |
[01:42] | No, y-you don’t understand. I didn’t do any of those things! | 不 你不明白 那些事我一件没做过 |
[01:46] | Wait! Please let me explain! | 等一下 请你让我解释 |
[01:57] | The detainees are likely being held in this warehouse, | 被扣押的人很可能被关在这座仓库 |
[02:00] | built before the Civil War, used for storage. | 它建于内战前 用于存储货物 |
[02:03] | Perimeter has some security, but I… | 周边有人看守 但我… |
[02:07] | – Why are you leaving? – No, why aren’t you leaving? | -你为什么要走 -你们为什么还不走 |
[02:09] | We have an address. We know where the missing passengers are. | 我们有了地址 知道了失踪乘客的位置 |
[02:11] | We have to get them — | 我们必须找到他们 |
[02:12] | You people rushed in there at the farm, | 你们冒失地冲到那个农场 |
[02:14] | and the detainees were disappeared. | 被扣押的人就消失了 |
[02:15] | May I suggest we take a beat to do this the right way? | 我建议我们从长计议 |
[02:21] | Starting with Laurence Belson, face of the Singularity Project. | 从劳伦斯·贝尔森 奇点计划的门面入手 |
[02:24] | We have an office address, e-mail — that’s it. | 我们有办公室地址 邮箱 仅此而已 |
[02:26] | We need more. | 还需要更多 |
[02:27] | I’ll go into work, see what I can dig up. | 我去局里 看看能查出什么 |
[02:31] | Take this burner. Let me know what you find. | 拿着这个一次性电话 告诉我你的发现 |
[02:36] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[02:37] | It’s Saturday. Go home. Be with your family. | 今天周六 回家去 陪陪家人 |
[02:39] | Anything comes up, I’ll contact you on your burner. | 有任何进展 我会用刚才那个电话联系你 |
[02:42] | – What, so I’m supposed to just wait? – Yes. | -什么 我就这样等着吗 -对 |
[02:44] | Those experiments can start up at any moment. | 那些试验随时都可能开始 |
[02:46] | You are a piece of work. | 你真是难缠 |
[02:48] | It is my job to make sure this mission is successful. | 确保这个任务成功是我的工作 |
[02:51] | I assure you I will go in the second I can do it cleanly | 我向你保证 一旦我能确保 |
[02:54] | without tipping them off that we’re coming again | 不会打草惊蛇 也不会有人员伤亡 |
[02:57] | and without loss of life. | 我会立刻冲进去 |
[03:00] | This is top secret, got it? | 这是最高机密 知道吗 |
[03:02] | – Got it. – Are you sure? | -明白 -你确定吗 |
[03:05] | Because this is very serious business, | 因为这件事非常严肃 |
[03:07] | – and I’m counting on you. – Got it. | -妈妈就靠你了 -放心吧 |
[03:09] | What are you two whispering about? | 你们俩在嘀咕什么呢 |
[03:13] | Well…your dad’s been working so hard, | 是这样 你爸爸最近工作很忙 |
[03:17] | and he hasn’t really caught up with his friends | 而且自从他回来之后 |
[03:18] | since he’s been back, so I decided to throw him | 也没空联系朋友 所以我决定 |
[03:22] | a last-minute surprise backyard barbecue today. | 今天在后院给他准备一个惊喜烧烤派对 |
[03:26] | And you and I have to keep Dad out of the house until 4:30. | 我们俩得拖延时间 让爸爸四点半再回来 |
[03:29] | – Sneaky. I like it. – Yeah? | -鬼鬼祟祟 我喜欢 -真的吗 |
[03:38] | You were out early. | 今天这么早就出门了 |
[03:39] | I had to get a new phone. I dropped mine. | 我去买了部新手机 之前的摔了 |
[03:41] | Same number, no bigs. | 号码没变 没关系 |
[03:44] | So, uh, Dad, Cal wants to go laser tagging this afternoon. | 对了 爸 卡尔下午想去玩激光枪战 |
[03:48] | Can you take us? | 你能带我们去吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah. Yeah, but I’m playing. | 好 但我也要玩 |
[03:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:57] | It’s work looking for me. | 是公司有事找我 |
[03:59] | Oh, no. Don’t tell me | 不是吧 别告诉我 |
[04:00] | they’re gonna make you come in on the weekend. | 他们要让你周末过去加班 |
[04:02] | Not if I don’t answer. | 我不接电话就没事 |
[04:04] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的做事风格 |
[04:06] | All right. I got errands. | 好了 我还有事要做 |
[04:07] | Kids, please take it easy on your old dad. | 孩子们 别把你们的老父亲虐太狠 |
[04:13] | All right, so, let’s head out in a bit. | 好 那咱们一会就出发 |
[04:14] | We have to be back around, like, 4:30. | 今天大概得四点半回来 |
[04:16] | Avery’s picking me up. | 艾弗里要来接我 |
[04:17] | Yeah, that should give me plenty of time to defeat you two. | 好 这么多时间够我打败你们了 |
[04:23] | You gonna go shoot some hoops? | 你要去投篮吗 |
[04:25] | Tryouts on Monday. I thought maybe I’d… | 周一有选拔赛 我想先练练… |
[04:27] | Cal, why didn’t you tell me? | 卡尔 你怎么没告诉我 |
[04:28] | I could’ve been warming you up all week. | 我本可以这一周都陪你 |
[04:30] | You haven’t been around much. | 你最近都没怎么在家 |
[04:34] | Well, I-I’m here now. | 我现在在了 |
[04:39] | Closer. Caught some backboard. | 差一点 碰到篮板了 |
[04:41] | You know that’s not the point of the game, right, Dad? | 你知道比赛不是为了碰篮板吧 爸 |
[04:44] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己要求这么严格 |
[04:45] | Some of the other kids trying out for the league | 那些想参加校队的其他孩子 |
[04:47] | have been playing for years. | 已经打了好几年篮球 |
[04:48] | Well, you’ve been a little busy. | 可是你最近很忙 |
[04:49] | Traveling through space and time, kicking cancer’s butt. | 忙着穿越时空 还要抗击癌症 |
[04:52] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[04:55] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[04:56] | LeBron better watch his back. | 勒布朗得好好小心了 |
[05:02] | Hey, buddy, wanna take a break? | 儿子 想不想休息一下 |
[05:04] | – Can I have screen time? – Yeah, sure. | -我能玩会电脑吗 -当然 |
[05:12] | Ben Stone? Please help me. | 本·斯通 请帮帮我 |
[05:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:26] | I’m — My name is Autumn. | 我 我叫奥特姆 |
[05:29] | Autumn Cox. From the plane, right? | 奥特姆·考克丝 飞机乘客对吧 |
[05:32] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[05:35] | I heard your name. | 我听到了你的名字 |
[05:37] | Like my own voice in my head. | 像我自己的声音出现在脑海里 |
[05:40] | And somehow I knew instinctively how to get here. | 不知为何 我立刻就知道怎么来这里 |
[05:42] | Is that crazy? | 是不是很疯狂 |
[05:43] | No, actually. | 没有 |
[05:45] | It was like my subconscious was telling me that you could help. | 就像我的潜意识告诉我 你可以帮我 |
[05:49] | Here. | 等一下 |
[05:56] | Maybe I can. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[06:00] | Can you tell me what happened to you and the others? | 你能告诉我你和其他人都遭遇了什么吗 |
[06:05] | They kept us hooked up to monitors, | 他们给我们装了监控仪器 |
[06:09] | took samples of our blood. | 还取了我们的血样 |
[06:12] | They ran all kinds of tests on us. | 他们在我们身上做各种测试 |
[06:15] | Autumn, who are “They”? | 奥特姆 他们是谁 |
[06:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | We were drugged most of the time. | 大部分时间我们都被人用药迷倒了 |
[06:22] | I finally managed to spit my pills out and escape | 当他们用货车把我们运到某地时 |
[06:25] | when they brought us somewhere in a van. | 我的药效过了并挣扎着逃走了 |
[06:27] | Do you know where the others are? | 你知道其他人在哪儿吗 |
[06:29] | I-I tried to remember everything I could. | 能记的我都尽力记住了 |
[06:32] | Um, there is a long road. | 有一条很长的路 |
[06:35] | And it’s rural. There’s no car noises. | 是在乡下 没有其它车辆的噪音 |
[06:37] | And it smelled like fertilizer. | 闻着有点肥料的味道 |
[06:40] | And a red door. I remember that. | 还有个红色的门 我记得这个 |
[06:43] | The dairy farm. | 奶牛农场 |
[06:44] | I think I could find my way back. | 我想我能找回去 |
[06:45] | We already have. It was empty. | 我们已经去过了 那里人去楼空 |
[06:48] | Autumn, you said you escaped from a van. | 奥特姆 你说你从一辆货车逃出来的 |
[06:50] | Do you know where it was going? | 你知道它在往哪开吗 |
[06:53] | No. Oh, God. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 不知道 真对不起 |
[06:57] | No. It’s okay. We just need to get you some help. | 没事 我们需要找些人来帮你 |
[07:02] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话 |
[07:03] | – My sister. She’s a cop. – No! No! | -我妹妹 她是警察 -不行 |
[07:05] | There were warrants out for my arrest | 我下飞机时 |
[07:07] | when I got off the plane, | 有抓我的逮捕令 |
[07:08] | but the police who took me from the hangar | 就是把我从机库带走的警察 |
[07:10] | were the ones who turned me over to them. | 把我交给了他们 |
[07:12] | No, it’s okay. Michaela’s one of us, a passenger, | 没事 米凯拉也是一名乘客 是自己人 |
[07:13] | and so is the doctor I want you to see. | 我想让你见的医生也是 |
[07:15] | I promise you it’s okay. | 我保证没事的 |
[07:17] | We’re all in this together. You’re safe now. | 我们都在一条船上 你现在安全了 |
[07:25] | Hey. Good timing. I’ve got the warehouse plans. | 时机刚好 我有仓库的布局图了 |
[07:27] | And I’ve got a missing passenger. In my garage. | 而我找到了一名失踪的乘客 就在我车库 |
[07:31] | What? | 什么 |
[07:32] | Autumn Cox. The one the prison system misplaced. | 奥特姆·考克丝 监狱系统搞错的那个 |
[07:35] | Ben, you got to get her out of there. | 本 你得把她从那儿转移出来 |
[07:36] | What if Laurence Belson comes looking for — | 如果劳伦斯·贝尔森来找她怎么办 |
[07:38] | Take her to the boiler room. | 把她带到锅炉房去 |
[07:39] | Yeah, good call. I’ll have Saanvi and Fiona meet me there. | 好主意 我会让萨尼和菲奥娜去那与我碰头 |
[07:42] | Okay. Keep me posted. | 好 保持联系 |
[07:45] | Bad stuff is about to happen. | 不好的事就要发生了 |
[07:48] | I’m the commander now. | 现在我是指挥 |
[07:50] | Uh, guys, I hate to do this, | 伙计们 我真不想扫兴 |
[07:52] | but something came up with work after all. | 可还是有些工作上的事要处理 |
[07:54] | I’m gonna have to postpone laser tag. | 我只能把激光枪战往后推了 |
[07:56] | But you’ll be home by 4:30, right? | 但是你会在四点半回家 对吧 |
[07:58] | Yeah, Avery wants you to see his new car | 艾弗里过来接我的时候 |
[08:00] | – when he comes to pick me up. – I’ll do my best. | -还想让你看看他的新车呢 -我尽力 |
[08:02] | You gotta, Dad! | 爸爸 你必须回来 |
[08:04] | Okay, 4:30. | 好吧 四点半 |
[08:12] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[08:13] | – Love you, too, Dad. – Same. | -我也爱你爸爸 -一样 |
[08:16] | Stop. | 别动 |
[08:26] | What are you hiding from me now? | 你有什么瞒着我 |
[08:28] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[08:31] | You’d tell me if someone else who heard the callings | 如果再出现听到呼召的人死掉 |
[08:32] | drops dead, right? | 你会告诉我 对吧 |
[08:34] | That’s not funny, Jared. | 杰瑞德 这一点都不好笑 |
[08:35] | I know, Mick. | 我知道 小米 |
[08:38] | And if you’re in danger, | 如果你有危险的话 |
[08:40] | you have to tell me, no matter what. | 无论如何你都要告诉我 |
[08:44] | Okay, look, I’ll take that risk. I don’t care. | 听着 我愿意冒这个险 我不在乎 |
[08:46] | I do, okay? I do care. | 我在乎 好吗 我在乎 |
[08:55] | My God. How awful. Hello, Autumn. I’m Fiona. | 天啊太可怕了 你好奥特姆 我是菲奥娜 |
[08:58] | I’m really sorry for everything you’ve been through, | 对于你所经历的一切我都很难过 |
[09:01] | and I assure you we’re going to help the others. | 我向你保证我们会帮助其他的人 |
[09:04] | We should get her some rest. | 我们应该让她休息一下 |
[09:10] | Are those burn marks part of your research protocol? | 这些烧伤的痕迹是你研究方法的一部分吗 |
[09:13] | Electrotherapy. | 电疗法 |
[09:15] | To activate mirror neurons in the premotor cortex. | 为了激活大脑运动前区皮质的镜像神经元 |
[09:19] | – Meaning? – Meaning that they need | -意思是 -意思是他们需要 |
[09:20] | to get at something inside their heads, | 打开通往他们大脑内部的大门 |
[09:23] | but i-instead of picking the lock, | 但他们不是撬门 |
[09:25] | they are using dynamite to blast the door down. | 而是用炸药把门炸掉 |
[09:27] | You had no idea what you were doing. | 你不知道你曾经做了什么 |
[09:30] | – Oh, my God. – Your research is wildly unethical. | -天哪 -你的研究非常不道德 |
[09:33] | It was theoretical. | 这只是理论而已 |
[09:35] | A way to increase human connection. | 一种增强人类联系的方法 |
[09:37] | I never intended for it to be used this way. | 我从没打算把它用在这方面 |
[09:40] | Then you shouldn’t have handed over your research. | 那你就不应该交出你的研究成果 |
[09:42] | Neuroscience is an arms race. | 神经科学是一场军备竞赛 |
[09:44] | The government doesn’t care about who gets hurt | 只要能取得成果 |
[09:47] | as long as they get results. | 政府不在乎有谁受伤 |
[09:48] | Not the whole government. | 不是所有政府 |
[09:50] | Vance. This is the proof he’s been waiting for. | 万斯 这是他一直在找的证据 |
[09:54] | We should bring him in. | 我们应该让他加入 |
[09:55] | No! He put Bethany in jail. | 不 他把贝萨妮送进了监狱 |
[09:57] | If Autumn has a warrant out for her arrest, he’ll do the same. | 如果有奥特姆的逮捕令 他也会这么做 |
[09:59] | Do you really want him knowing about this place? | 你真的想让他知道这个地方吗 |
[10:01] | We need his help. | 我们需要他的帮助 |
[10:03] | Vance risked his career by trusting me. | 万斯拿自己的事业来冒险相信我 |
[10:05] | It’s time for us to trust him. | 是时候我们相信他了 |
[10:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[10:10] | I don’t want to go to jail, | 我不想坐牢 |
[10:13] | but you haven’t seen what they’re doing to us. | 但你们没看见他们对我们做的事 |
[10:18] | I’ll do whatever I have to. | 我会尽全力配合 |
[10:43] | My God. | 天哪 |
[10:45] | Laurence Belson and his people are using | 劳伦斯·贝尔森和他的人 |
[10:46] | massive electrical currents to do experiments on their brains. | 用强电流对他们的大脑做实验 |
[10:50] | Well, I understand interrogating them. | 我能理解审问他们 |
[10:53] | But experimenting on them? | 但是对他们做实验 |
[10:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:57] | No, there’s something here that doesn’t add up, | 不对 这里有点说不通 |
[10:59] | and I am not making a move until I figure out what it is. | 在我搞明白怎么回事前 我不会采取行动 |
[11:04] | Something happened on that plane. | 那架飞机上发生了一些事 |
[11:08] | And some of the passengers | 有一些乘客 |
[11:09] | know things that… no one else knows. | 知道别人不知道的事 |
[11:13] | You’re gonna have to be a hell of a lot more specific. | 你必须再说的具体点 |
[11:15] | I can’t, because I don’t understand it myself, but we… | 没办法 因为我自己也不懂 但我们 |
[11:21] | receive messages. Impulses. | 接收到讯息 刺激 |
[11:23] | It’s why we gathered before the plane blew up. | 所以我们才会在飞机爆炸前聚在一起 |
[11:25] | How we found the Pyler sisters, | 所以我们才能找到派勒姐妹 |
[11:28] | exonerated Radd’s son. | 帮雷德的儿子脱罪 |
[11:29] | It’s how Autumn found me. | 所以奥特姆才能找到我 |
[11:32] | How much does Laurence Belson know | 劳伦斯·贝尔森对这种心灵感应 |
[11:34] | about this telepathy or whatever it is? | 或不管这是什么 了解多少 |
[11:38] | The first few days, they just questioned us about the plane. | 最初几天 他们只是问我们飞机的事 |
[11:41] | And then some of us got this vision. | 然后我们中有些人出现了幻觉 |
[11:44] | We just knew we had to go to the plane, | 我们只知道我们必须要去飞机那 |
[11:46] | but they wouldn’t let us. | 但他们不让我们去 |
[11:48] | The next day, they told us the plane had exploded. | 隔天 他们告诉我们飞机爆炸了 |
[11:51] | And then everything changed. | 然后一切都变了 |
[11:54] | They started these experiments. | 他们开始了实验 |
[11:56] | They called them treatments. Twice a day. | 他们管那个叫治疗 一天两次 |
[12:00] | And every day, they got more intense. | 每天强度都变得更大 |
[12:02] | Are you satisfied? We have to go, now. | 你满意了吗 我们现在得走了 |
[12:04] | Let — Let me just wrap my head around this. | 让我再理理头绪 |
[12:06] | Jesus, Vance! Then stick your bureaucratic head back in the ground | 天哪 万斯 你可以继续拿官僚主义当借口 |
[12:08] | and pretend it’s not happening | 假装什么都没发生 |
[12:09] | because I am going in now, even if you’re not! | 因为就算你不来 我现在也要进去 |
[12:12] | These people are heavily armed. | 这些人全副武装 |
[12:14] | – Why take that kind of risk? – Because my son — my — | -为什么要冒这种险 -因为我儿子 我 |
[12:17] | My son is channeling the pain | 我儿子会接收到其中一位 |
[12:19] | from one of the missing passengers. | 失踪乘客所感到的痛苦 |
[12:21] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[12:23] | How is any of this possible? | 所有这一切都闻所未闻 |
[12:25] | As soon as the experiments start, | 只要实验一开始 |
[12:27] | Cal will feel that torture. | 卡尔就能感觉到折磨 |
[12:29] | There is nothing I won’t do to protect my son. | 我会竭尽所能保护我儿子 |
[12:31] | We have to go, now! | 我们得走了 快 |
[12:37] | We’re ready, sir. | 我们准备好了 长官 |
[12:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:46] | Is everyone on? | 所有人的画面都开了吗 |
[12:47] | We’re here. | 我们在这儿 |
[12:48] | You’re able to see all the subjects? | 你们能看见所有的对象吗 |
[12:51] | We can see. | 可以 |
[12:52] | The Major says proceed. | 少校说开始吧 |
[12:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:55] | Okay, as you can see, we are officially up and running again | 正如你们所见 我们再次正式开始实验 |
[12:57] | and are now commencing Phase Two | 目前进行镜像因素测试规程 |
[12:59] | of the Mirror Factor test protocol. | 第二阶段实验 |
[13:02] | If everyone’s set, I’ll pass it over to you, Doctor. | 所有人都准备完毕就交给你了 医生 |
[13:04] | We had mild but noticeable sympathetic responses | 我们在对三号对象进行首次实验时 |
[13:07] | among some of the subjects | 观察到在这些对象中 |
[13:09] | with our initial testing on Subject 3, | 存在轻微但值得注意的交感反应 |
[13:11] | so we’ll now adjust up to a base line of 40% | 所以我们现在把三号对象的 |
[13:14] | on Subject 3 only. | 基线调至40% |
[13:16] | Subject 3 only. | 仅调整三号对象 |
[13:23] | Marked pain response in Subjects 4 and 7, | 显示四号和七号对象有疼痛反应 |
[13:26] | yet only Subject 3 is receiving stimulation. | 但只有三号对象在接受刺激 |
[13:29] | Adjust down base line to zero. | 将下基线调至零 |
[13:34] | These are our most significant results yet. | 这是我们目前最重大的研究成果 |
[13:37] | But only two others responded. | 但只有另外两个人有响应 |
[13:39] | That appears to be correct. | 看上去是这样 |
[13:41] | Can we try again with an increased charge? | 提高电量再来一次 行吗 |
[13:44] | Double it, please. | 请将电量加倍 |
[13:45] | Our normal protocol is a six-hour downtime per charge. | 正常规程中规定 每次电击要间隔六小时 |
[13:49] | We don’t know how sequential testing cou– | 我们不知道连续测试会… |
[13:50] | Let’s try. Go ahead. 80%. | 试试 加到80% |
[14:09] | What the hell?! | 怎么了 |
[14:10] | They’ve started up again! | 他们又开始了 |
[14:24] | What the hell was that?! | 刚才你们怎么了 |
[14:27] | Was that what you felt at the lab? | 这就是你在实验室里感觉到的吗 |
[14:29] | If we felt it, I can only imagine what my son felt. | 如果我们都感觉到了 那我儿子肯定感受到了 |
[14:36] | Hi, Dad. Are you on your w– | 爸爸 你要回… |
[14:37] | Is, uh, Cal okay? | 卡尔还好吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah, and so am I. | 很好 我也很好 |
[14:42] | Can you check on Cal? | 你能去看看卡尔吗 |
[14:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:48] | Cal, are you okay? | 卡尔 你还好吗 |
[14:50] | – I-I’m fine! – He’s fine. | -我很好 -他很好 |
[14:53] | Can you make sure, please? | 你再确认一下 好吗 |
[14:58] | Do you mind? I’m busy. | 有完没完 我忙着呢 |
[15:01] | He’s totally fine. Rude, but fine. | 他真的很好 很没礼貌 但身体没事 |
[15:15] | Is Cal okay? | 卡尔还好吗 |
[15:17] | For now. | 暂时没事 |
[15:20] | Enough proof? | 证据足够了吗 |
[15:21] | I will assemble a tactical team. | 我会召集一个战术小队 |
[15:23] | Good. I’ll meet you on site. | 好 我到现场与你会合 |
[15:25] | No, not you. Look. | 不 不是你 |
[15:27] | I was military, | 我是军人 |
[15:29] | but I am gonna be standing behind a tactical unit. | 我会和战术小队一起行动 |
[15:31] | There’s no way I’m bringing in civilians. | 绝不把平民牵扯进来 |
[15:33] | No, no, if I’m not there, | 不 如果我不去 |
[15:34] | how will you know if the mission is affecting us, affecting my son? | 你怎能知道这任务是否影响我们和我儿子 |
[15:37] | I’m not gonna get in the way, but I’m coming. | 我不会碍事 但我得去 |
[15:39] | So am I. | 我也要去 |
[15:41] | If they’re using my research, you’re gonna need me. | 如果他们在用我的研究成果 你们会需要我 |
[15:47] | I’ll meet you in ninety minutes. | 我九十分钟后与你们会合 |
[15:49] | Turn off your cellphones. Leave them here. | 把你们的手机关掉 放在这 |
[15:51] | All communications is through the burners I gave you. | 用我给你们的一次性手机联络 |
[15:54] | They cannot know we’re coming. | 不能让他们知道我们要过去 |
[15:58] | I’ll text you the rendezvous point. | 我发短信通知你集合地点 |
[16:06] | So make sure you give it a really good toss | 一定要好好拌匀 |
[16:07] | ’cause the olive oil’s kind of settling on the bottom there. | 因为橄榄油在底部沉淀了 |
[16:10] | Okay. Oh, I will get the door. | 我去开门 |
[16:12] | Please call Dad and make sure he’s getting home from work. | 给爸爸打电话 问他在不在回家路上 |
[16:14] | Yes. Your dad. | 好的 我这就打 |
[16:16] | Cal! People are here! Please come down! | 卡尔 人都来齐了 下来吧 |
[16:21] | You’ve reached Ben Stone. Please leave a message. | 我是本·斯通 请留言 |
[16:23] | Hey, babe. Are you on your way home? | 宝贝 你在回家路上吗 |
[16:25] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[16:32] | Oh, how’s it going? | 最近怎么样啊 |
[16:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, it was nothing. It was just a headache. | 没什么 只是头疼 |
[16:39] | That wasn’t just a headache, Mick. | 不只是头疼 小米 |
[16:42] | Let me help you. | 让我帮帮你吧 |
[16:43] | It’s not your fight, Jared. | 你又没在飞机上 杰瑞德 |
[16:51] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿得到的一次性手机 |
[16:52] | NSA guy. Vance. | 国安局的那个人给我的 万斯 |
[16:54] | Vance, the guy who wanted me to spy on you. | 万斯 他想让我监视你 |
[16:56] | – He’s on our side now. – So he says. | -他现在和我们是一伙 -他这么说而已 |
[16:57] | No, he’s risking everything to help us. | 并不是 他冒着一切风险来帮助我们 |
[16:58] | – He’s calling in a team. – So where do we meet him? | -他召集了一个团队 -那我们去哪见他 |
[17:02] | If that guy’s gonna be there, | 如果那人要到这里来 |
[17:02] | you better believe I’m coming with you. | 我肯定要和你一起去 |
[17:07] | I’ll tell Vance you’re joining. | 我跟万斯说你也来 |
[17:09] | Warehouse in Red Hook. | 红勾区的仓库 |
[17:10] | And next time I see your mom, remind me to ask her | 我下次见到你妈的时候 提醒我问问她 |
[17:12] | why her son is so damn stubborn. | 为什么她的儿子这么固执 |
[17:16] | Ben better get here soon. | 本最好快点回来 |
[17:17] | These last few beers aren’t gonna drink themselves. | 最后这几杯酒都等着他喝呢 |
[17:20] | I’m gonna get these burgers on. | 我来做汉堡 |
[17:22] | Grace, do you have any napkins? | 格蕾丝 有餐巾吗 |
[17:23] | Uh, yes. Just give me one sec. | 有 我去给你拿 稍等 |
[17:31] | You’ve reached Ben Stone. Please leave a message. | 我是本·斯通 请留言 |
[17:34] | Ben, this is the third message I’ve left you. | 本 这是第三条留言了 |
[17:36] | I’m starting to get worried. | 我有点担心了 |
[17:38] | Can you please just let me know you’re all right? | 你能给我回个电话 报个平安吗 |
[17:39] | Mom. Mom! Mom! They need to talk to Dad. | 妈 妈 他们要和爸爸谈谈 |
[17:44] | Is Ben Stone here? | 本·斯通在吗 |
[17:46] | No. I’m sorry. He’s at work. | 不在 抱歉 他在单位 |
[17:49] | I assure you, ma’am, he’s not. | 我向你保证 女士 他不在单位 |
[17:52] | His employment was terminated at 8:00 p.m. yesterday evening. | 他的劳务关系昨天晚上八点就终止了 |
[17:56] | What? No, that’s impossible. Why? | 什么 这不可能 为什么 |
[18:00] | We really can’t discuss the details of the termination, | 我们现在不能讨论终止的细节 |
[18:02] | but it is imperative that we talk to Mr. Stone | 但是我们必须尽快和斯通先生谈谈 |
[18:05] | or his attorney as soon as possible. | 或者是他的律师 |
[18:08] | His attorney? | 他的律师 |
[18:11] | And I’m afraid we need to collect his I.D. badge. | 恐怕我们还要拿走他的员工证 |
[18:40] | Go. | 行动 |
[18:59] | – Clear! – All clear! | -安全 -一切安全 |
[19:01] | – No one here, sir! – All clear! | -没人 长官 -一切安全 |
[19:03] | – They’re gone. All of them. – What the hell? | -他们都走了 -什么情况 |
[19:05] | – …stand down. All clear. – No sign of anyone! | -取消警备 一切正常 -没有人 |
[19:08] | Building’s secure! | 整栋大楼安全 |
[19:11] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[19:14] | Cal, Mom — Mom needs us right now. | 卡尔 妈妈需要我们过去 |
[19:19] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[19:24] | No. No, no, no. T-The missing passengers were here. | 不不不 失踪的乘客就在这里 |
[19:26] | All the data pointed to this location. | 所有的数据都指向这里 |
[19:28] | The property records, the cellphone pings — | 财产记录 手机信号 |
[19:30] | Ben, we looked everywhere. They’re not here. | 本 我们到处都查过了 他们不在这里 |
[19:32] | Maybe somebody tipped them off. | 也许有人向他们通风报信了 |
[19:34] | Well, maybe, they did. You know, | 也许是的 |
[19:36] | these people are smart, but one false — | 这些人都很聪明 但是一个假… |
[19:37] | Stop, everyone. This is getting us nowhere. | 别吵了 各位 吵架帮不上忙 |
[19:40] | We have to find these people. | 我们必须找到这些人 |
[19:41] | Where do we look? We have no idea where they went. | 去哪儿找 我们不知道他们去哪儿了 |
[19:46] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:49] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这里 |
[19:58] | Cal, what are you doing here? Where’s Mom? | 卡尔 你来这里做什么 妈妈呢 |
[20:00] | I had to come. I left a note. | 我必须来 我给她留言了 |
[20:02] | No, you cannot be here. This is crazy. | 不 你不能待在这 这太可怕了 |
[20:04] | – How did you even — – I took a bus. | -你怎么 -我坐公交来的 |
[20:07] | No one knows where we are right now. | 没人知道我们现在在哪 |
[20:10] | I knew. It’s like the subway tunnels, Dad. | 我知道 跟地铁通道那次一样 爸爸 |
[20:14] | Oh, my God. Cal, you’re burning up. | 天啊 卡尔 你发高烧了 |
[20:16] | No, Dad. You don’t understand. | 不 爸爸 你不明白 |
[20:18] | I’m supposed to help you find them. | 我是来帮你找到他们的 |
[20:21] | They’re right here. | 他们就在这里 |
[20:22] | Cal, we turned the warehouse upside down. | 卡尔 我们把这个仓库里外都翻遍了 |
[20:24] | They’re not in there. | 他们不在这里 |
[20:25] | They’re right here! | 他们就在这里 |
[20:36] | Check between those trees. | 看看树中间 |
[20:38] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[20:42] | I followed a headache — | 我都信头痛这条线索了 |
[20:43] | I may as well follow a crayon drawing. | 那也不妨去信蜡笔画这线索 |
[20:50] | Come on. We got to get you home. | 快点 我们送你回去 |
[20:51] | No. You have to help them. | 不 你得帮助他们 |
[20:54] | There’s a whole team here, Cal. Come on. | 这里有一整个队伍呢 卡尔 来吧 |
[20:56] | They found something! | 他们找到些东西了 |
[21:00] | You have to go, Dad. You’re the only one that can see them! | 你要去 爸爸 你是唯一能看见他们的人 |
[21:04] | Ben, it’s a calling. | 本 这是召唤 |
[21:06] | “Who can see them”? What do you mean, buddy? | “能看见他们的人” 什么意思 伙计 |
[21:08] | I don’t know. All I know is that you have to go! | 我不知道 我只知道你要进去 |
[21:12] | Go. I’ll take him home. | 你去吧 我带他回家 |
[21:13] | No, I’m waiting for Dad. | 不 我要等爸爸 |
[21:17] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[21:19] | I’ll keep him safe in the car. Come on. | 我会让他安全待在车里 快点 |
[21:23] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[21:26] | Keep him safe! | 看好他 |
[21:27] | Call Grace! | 给格蕾丝打电话 |
[21:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | Mom, where’s Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸在哪 |
[21:41] | Honey, I don’t want you to worry about your dad. | 亲爱的 你不用担心你爸爸 |
[21:42] | I don’t care what those people say. | 我不在乎那些人说什么 |
[21:43] | No, Mom, I’m not worried about Dad, okay? | 不是 妈妈 我不是担心爸爸 好吗 |
[21:45] | I’m worried about Cal. | 我担心的是卡尔 |
[21:46] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[21:47] | 对不起 我得出去一下 爸爸需要我 | |
[21:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:05] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[22:07] | Definitely wasn’t on any map, | 显然没在地图上 |
[22:08] | but it looks like an old coal cellar. | 但是看起来像是座旧煤窖 |
[22:10] | There’s a whole system of tunnels down here. | 这底下有一整套隧道系统 |
[22:17] | Vance! | 万斯 |
[22:19] | I told you two to hang back. This is dangerous. | 我跟你们两个说过 不要跟来 这里危险 |
[22:22] | – I don’t — – Hey. | -我不 -喂 |
[22:42] | NSA, drop your weapon! Drop it! | 国家安全局 放下武器 放下 |
[22:49] | Get the files! Everything you can carry! | 拿走档案 能拿多少都拿 |
[22:51] | Erasure protocol! | 启动清除对应机制 |
[22:54] | Neutralize. Do it! | 全部毁掉 动手 |
[22:56] | We can’t leave any evidence behind! | 不能留下任何证据 |
[23:32] | My God. | 我的天 |
[23:33] | – Spread out! – Move, move, move! | -分散开 -快走 快走 快走 |
[23:36] | Make it stop, please! | 让它停下来 快点 |
[23:49] | We got to get them out of here now! | 我们现在要把他们带出去 |
[23:54] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[23:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:01] | Detach the leads! | 拆掉导线 |
[24:31] | Belson! Stop! | 贝尔森 别动 |
[24:36] | You’re way out of your depth, Director. | 局长 这不是你能管的事 |
[24:38] | Who you working for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[24:39] | Who has the funding to get all this up and running | 谁出资管理做这些实验 |
[24:41] | and keep it all under wraps? | 还密不透风 |
[24:43] | You clearly have no idea who you’re interfering with. | 你显然不知道自己在管谁的闲事 |
[24:49] | Neither do you. | 你也一样 |
[25:07] | This way! Follow me! | 这边走 跟着我 |
[25:18] | Which way? | 往哪边走 |
[25:29] | Lights. Follow — Follow the lights. | 灯光 跟着灯光走 |
[25:33] | – To the right. – What lights? | -往右边 -什么灯光 |
[25:36] | You don’t see path lights? | 你看不到指示路径的灯光吗 |
[25:37] | No. Oh, my God. | 看不到 我的天 |
[25:39] | Cal said you’d be the only one to see them. | 卡尔说你是唯一能看到的人 |
[25:42] | He meant the lights. | 他指的是灯光 |
[25:46] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[25:52] | 氧 气 罐 | |
[26:07] | I think we’re going in circles. | 我感觉我们像在兜圈子 |
[26:10] | Which way? | 往哪边走 |
[26:11] | Let’s try the left. | 试试向左转 |
[26:16] | – You getting in? – No, I can’t. | -你上车吗 -不 我不能走 |
[26:19] | I found a remote property. I’m going to take them there. | 我找到一处偏僻的房子 我会把他们送去那里 |
[26:23] | They’ll be safe with me. | 他们和我在一起很安全 |
[26:24] | Be careful. | 一切小心 |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:29] | We’re clear. | 可以出发了 |
[26:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:33] | Where’s Jared and Vance? | 杰瑞德和万斯在哪 |
[26:35] | They went to get Laurence with a couple of Vance’s guys. | 他们和万斯的部下一起去抓劳伦斯了 |
[26:37] | Take Cal home. I’m gonna go check. | 你带卡尔回家 我要去看看 |
[26:39] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[26:45] | – Jared! – Mick! | -杰瑞德 -小米 |
[27:16] | Cal. Cal! | 卡尔 卡尔 |
[27:20] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[27:22] | Cal. Are you okay? | 卡尔 你还好吗 |
[27:24] | I’m fine, Dad | 我很好 爸爸 |
[27:28] | Mick! | 小米 |
[27:32] | Mick. | 小米 |
[27:33] | There’s tunnels under the whole area. It’s unstable. | 这里的地下布满管道 很不稳定 |
[27:37] | Come on. | 振作点 |
[27:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:42] | Hey. We got to go, okay? We got to go! | 我们得离开这 懂吗 我们得离开这 |
[27:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:46] | No. Take Cal and go. | 不 你带着卡尔走吧 |
[27:48] | It’s unsafe! Mick, get in the car! | 那里不安全 小米 快上车 |
[27:49] | Jared’s still down there, Ben! Jared is still down there! | 杰瑞德还在下面 本 他还在下面 |
[27:52] | I’m not leaving him! Just take Cal! Go! Go! | 我不能丢下他 你带卡尔走 快走 |
[28:06] | Jared! | 杰瑞德 |
[28:25] | Jared! | 杰瑞德 |
[28:27] | No, no. Come on. Come on, Jared. Come on. | 不 不 振作点 杰瑞德 |
[28:29] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[28:32] | Come on. Please. Please, please, please, please. | 醒醒 求你了 求你了 |
[28:34] | Somebody help me! Help me! | 快来人 救命 |
[28:37] | Jared. Please don’t do this. No, no, no, no. Jared. | 杰瑞德 求你别这样 不要 杰瑞德 |
[28:50] | Oh, my God. Cal. | 我的天 卡尔 |
[28:52] | Grace, he’s okay. | 格蕾丝 他没事 |
[28:56] | You can’t do that. You can’t leave like that. | 你不能再这样了 不能再这样离开 |
[28:58] | – He’s fine. – He is not fine. | -他很好 -他一点都不好 |
[29:00] | Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up, okay? | 来吧 我们去洗个澡好吗 |
[29:02] | – Grace. – Just…stay away. | -格蕾丝 -离我远点 |
[29:23] | Has he come to yet? | 他醒过来了吗 |
[29:28] | How the hell did you two | 你们俩究竟是怎么 |
[29:29] | get mixed up in an anti-terrorist op? | 和一个反恐行动扯上关系的 |
[29:36] | We got an anonymous tip. | 我们接到了一个匿名举报 |
[29:37] | We didn’t know what we were walking into. | 我们并不知道面对的是什么情况 |
[29:39] | Some good people lost their lives. | 有些好人失去了生命 |
[29:43] | I knew one of them. | 我认识其中一人 |
[29:44] | Robert Vance, NSA. | 国家安全局的罗布特·万斯 |
[29:48] | No, I saw him getting loaded into the back of an ambulance. | 不 我看到他被抬进了救护车 |
[29:52] | He didn’t make it. | 他没能活下来 |
[30:04] | But don’t give up hope. | 但是不要放弃希望 |
[30:07] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[30:51] | I don’t know who you are or what you are, | 我不知道你是谁或是什么 |
[30:54] | but I have listened to you. | 但我听了你的话 |
[30:57] | Listen to me, please. | 现在请你听听我的话 |
[31:01] | I can’t lose him. Please, I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 求你 我不能失去他 |
[31:04] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 |
[31:08] | I can’t lose you. I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 我不能失去他 |
[31:10] | Please don’t go. Please don’t go. | 求你别走 求你别走 |
[31:13] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[31:16] | I know this all sounds crazy — | 我知道这些话听起来不可思议 |
[31:18] | No, not crazy. Horrifying. | 不是不可思议 而是骇人听闻 |
[31:21] | There were assault weapons and explosions?! | 现场有攻击性武器和爆炸 |
[31:24] | What were you thinking? | 你当时在想什么 |
[31:25] | I-I didn’t bring him, Grace. | 我没带他去 格蕾丝 |
[31:27] | I was shocked when he showed up. | 他出现的时候我也很惊讶 |
[31:28] | Then why didn’t you bring him home immediately? | 那你为什么不立刻带他回家 |
[31:32] | He could’ve been killed, Ben. | 他有可能会死 本 |
[31:33] | You don’t understand. You weren’t on the plane. | 你不明白 你当时不在飞机上 |
[31:35] | But you have to trust me. | 但是你必须相信我 |
[31:37] | Everything I am doing is to protect Cal. | 我做的一切都是为了保护卡尔 |
[31:40] | After all we went through with his cancer, I can’t — | 在经历了他患癌症的那段时期之后 我不能 |
[31:42] | You can’t what? You can’t lose him? | 你不能什么 不能失去他吗 |
[31:47] | 768. | 768天 |
[31:49] | That’s how many days I watched cancer consume my little boy. | 我眼睁睁看着癌症吞噬了我儿子这么多天 |
[31:53] | Eight months. That’s how long it took me | 飞机消失八个月之后 |
[31:55] | to file the death certificate after the plane disappeared. | 我才递交死亡证明书 |
[31:59] | 1430 1,430. | |
[32:03] | You know what that was? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[32:06] | The cost of my son’s gravestone. | 那是我给儿子买墓碑花的钱 |
[32:09] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[32:10] | So please don’t ever tell me that I don’t understand, | 所以请不要再和我说我不明白 |
[32:13] | because you don’t know what it’s like to have your child die. | 因为你不知道自己的孩子死去的滋味 |
[32:18] | You’re right. I am sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[32:21] | But don’t you want me to do | 但是你难道不希望 |
[32:23] | whatever it takes to keep our son safe? | 我不惜一切代价去保护儿子的安全吗 |
[32:28] | Is that what you call what happened this afternoon? | 你觉得今天下午是这样吗 |
[32:30] | Keeping him safe? | 是保护他安全吗 |
[32:38] | I thought I could just ignore the last five years of my life, | 我还以为我们能忽略我过去那五年的生活 |
[32:44] | that we could just… | 我们可以 |
[32:47] | start over right where we left off, | 从分开的那天起重新来过 |
[32:51] | because you were the same even if I wasn’t. | 因为就算我变了 你也还和五年前一样 |
[32:55] | You’re not the same. | 但是你现在变了 |
[32:58] | I just– I don’t know you. | 我…我不再认识你了 |
[33:03] | And I don’t– I don’t think this is right anymore. | 我觉得我们不适合再在一起 |
[33:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:35] | I can’t give you what you need… right now, | 我现在给不了你要的 |
[33:38] | what you… | 那些你… |
[33:41] | deserve. | 应得的 |
[33:47] | I’ll go. | 我会搬走 |
[33:54] | But I need to take Cal with me. | 但卡尔要和我一起走 |
[33:58] | How could you even suggest that? | 你怎么说得出这种话 |
[34:01] | I am the only one who can keep him safe right now. | 现在只有我才能保证他的安全 |
[34:06] | I mourned my son for five years. | 我悼念了我儿子五年 |
[34:12] | I will never, never let anyone take him away from me, | 我绝对不会再让任何人把他从我身边带走 |
[34:17] | not ever again. | 绝对不行 |
[34:21] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[34:54] | Jared. Jared. | 杰瑞德 杰瑞德 |
[34:57] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[35:06] | Lourdes is on her way. I’ll go– I’ll go get her. | 洛德丝正在赶来 我会去接她 |
[35:09] | No, no, please. | 不不 别走 |
[35:14] | Stay with me. | 别走 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:00] | Thought I might find you here. | 我就猜你会在这里 |
[37:01] | Nowhere else to go. | 我没别的地方可去 |
[37:03] | We’ll find a place. | 我们会找到地方的 |
[37:09] | It’s awful about Vance. | 万斯的事太可怕了 |
[37:13] | You know, I read something online. | 我在网上看到 |
[37:15] | It said his friends called him “Bobby.” | 他的朋友都叫他鲍比 |
[37:20] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[37:22] | That does not suit him at all. | 这名字和他一点都不搭 |
[37:28] | It sounds like Jared’s through the woods, though, right? | 听起来杰瑞德好像知道了 对吗 |
[37:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:34] | He knows about the calling, so… | 他知道呼召的事了 所以 |
[37:37] | You don’t still believe that telling people | 你不会还认为告诉别人 |
[37:39] | about the callings is getting them killed? | 关于呼召的事会害他们被杀吧 |
[37:42] | You told Vance, and… | 你告诉了万斯 然后 |
[37:45] | There was an explosion. | 发生了一起爆炸 |
[37:47] | It was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[37:49] | And Vance wasn’t the only one | 万斯不是唯一一个 |
[37:50] | that knew about the callings down there. | 知道呼召的人 |
[37:52] | Jared did, too. He didn’t die. | 杰瑞德也知道 他没有死 |
[37:58] | It’s because… | 那是因为 |
[38:00] | Because what? | 因为什么 |
[38:03] | The callings talk to us, Ben. | 呼召在向我们说话 本 |
[38:06] | This time, I talked back. | 这一次 我回应了 |
[38:07] | I asked the callings to save Jared. | 我请求呼召拯救杰瑞德 |
[38:13] | How can you think, after everything that’s happened, | 发生了这么多事 你怎么还会认为 |
[38:16] | that we have any control whatsoever over this thing? | 我们能控制这一切 |
[38:22] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[38:25] | Jared’s gonna be okay, | 杰瑞德不会有事了 |
[38:26] | and that wasn’t at all certain last night. | 他本来昨晚还命悬一线 |
[38:28] | People get better, Mick, | 人是会痊愈的 小米 |
[38:30] | through no magic, no prayer… | 但不是通过魔法 祈祷 |
[38:36] | or whatever you want to call it, no callings. | 或者不管你想怎么说 什么呼召 |
[38:39] | They just get better. | 他们就是会痊愈 |
[38:40] | You can deny it all you want, Ben, | 你可以不承认 本 |
[38:42] | but don’t forget that you told Grace, | 但是不要忘记你也告诉了格蕾丝 |
[38:44] | and if she had been the one in the ICU, | 如果是她进了重症监护室 |
[38:46] | you would’ve been on your knees just like I was. | 你也会和我一样慌不择路 |
[39:14] | I’m so sorry about your friend Vance. | 我对你朋友万斯的事感到很抱歉 |
[39:18] | I never should’ve come here. | 我不该来这里 |
[39:20] | None of this is your fault. | 这都不是你的错 |
[39:22] | Everything you’ve done to help so far | 是你给我们提供的帮助 |
[39:23] | has brought the whole thing to an end. | 才给一切画上了句号 |
[39:27] | I have to go to work. You gonna be okay? | 我要去工作了 你不会有事吧 |
[39:29] | I’ll be fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[39:35] | You guys saved my life. | 你们救了我的命 |
[39:38] | We saw the lab, what you went through. | 我们看到了那实验室 知道了你的经历 |
[39:42] | But it’s gone. You’re safe. You’re one of us. | 但这都过去了 你安全了 现在和我们一起 |
[39:48] | Are you okay? Are you hungry? | 你没事吧 你饿吗 |
[39:51] | We’ll get you something. | 我们给你弄点吃的 |
[39:54] | You guys are gonna get so sick of me saying this, | 你们肯定会听我说都听烦了 |
[39:56] | but thank you. | 但还是谢谢你们 |
[40:38] | Just get him to trust you. Be specific, but nothing useful. | 让他信任你 透露些没用的细节 |
[40:42] | According to your criminal record, | 根据你的犯罪记录 |
[40:43] | this is your thing, right? | 这是你最擅长的 |
[40:48] | Find out why he’s looking into us, | 查出他为什么在调查我们 |
[40:50] | what he knows, and who he’s working with. | 他知道什么 他在和谁合作 |
[40:53] | Is that perfectly clear? | 够清楚了吗 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:00] | I got it. | 交给我吧 |
[41:16] | Hey, buddy, wanna take a break? | 儿子 想不想休息一下 |
[41:17] | – Can I have screen time? – Yeah, sure. | -我能去玩会电脑吗 -当然 |