时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | He’s coming. He’s almost here. | 他要来了 他马上就到了 |
[00:06] | Maybe you’re supposed to come back with me. | 也许你该和我一起回去 |
[00:07] | – Go back where? – Back to the world? | -回去哪里呢 -回到世界 |
[00:10] | I’m not sure the world wants me back. | 我不确定这个世界希望我回去 |
[00:11] | We need to figure out what Zeke’s return | 我们得搞清楚泽克回归 |
[00:13] | means for the bigger picture. | 会对整件事产生什么影响 |
[00:14] | Ben just moved out. The couch is free, | 本刚搬走了 沙发空着 |
[00:16] | so you can crash here for a bit. | 所以这阵子你可以在这里睡 |
[00:18] | I love you. It’s always been you. | 我爱你 我爱的人一直是你 |
[00:22] | I can’t get over what we did. It’s not right. | 我没办法原谅我们所做的事 这是不对的 |
[00:24] | We’re supposed to be together, Mick. | 我们命中注定要在一起 小米 |
[00:26] | Supposed to be or not, we’re — we’re not together. | 命中注定与否 我们现在没在一起 |
[00:28] | You’re with Lourdes. | 你和洛德丝才是一对 |
[00:30] | Jared, what’s going on? | 杰瑞德 你怎么了 |
[00:31] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[00:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[00:34] | She’s gone, Mick. | 她走了 小米 |
[00:35] | Why did you tell her? | 你为什么要告诉她 |
[00:37] | I didn’t have to. She already knew. | 不用我说 她已经猜到了 |
[00:38] | I want you to make him better. | 我希望你能让他好起来 |
[00:40] | There is nothing I can do to help — | 我对此无能为力 |
[00:43] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[00:46] | I saw a wolf. Or at least I imagined one. | 我看见了一匹狼 或者至少是我想象出的 |
[00:48] | You, too? | 你也是吗 |
[00:49] | Aunt Michaela? | 米凯拉姑姑 |
[00:51] | I need one of you down on the waterfront. | 我需要你们俩的一个去趟河边 |
[00:53] | Recovery of the getaway vehicle from that armored-car heist | 打捞那辆防弹运输车抢劫案里的逃跑车辆 |
[00:55] | that went into the East River. | 一头扎进东河的那个 |
[00:56] | It’s going on four days now. | 已经有四天了 |
[00:57] | The body’s still inside. | 尸体还在里面 |
[01:54] | Stay down! Stay down! Stay down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[02:31] | Hey. Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪里 |
[02:32] | Mercy. I’ve got no room. | 济慈医院 车上没地方了 |
[02:34] | We got a uni riding with him already. | 已经有一个警察押车了 |
[02:35] | I can follow behind. But he can’t go to Mercy. | 我可以跟在后面 但他不能去济慈医院 |
[02:37] | – He’s got to go to Ed Koch. – What? | -他必须去爱德华科赫医学院 -什么 |
[02:38] | – Nah. Mercy’s closer. – No, no, trust me. | -不行 济慈医院更近 -不 相信我 |
[02:40] | Koch has hyperbaric oxygen chambers. | 科赫医学院有高压氧舱 |
[02:43] | For how long he’s been underwater, he’s gonna need one. | 他在水下待了这么久 肯定需要 |
[02:48] | We’re gonna reroute to Koch. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们改道去科赫医学院 快点 出发 |
[03:04] | The getaway car disappeared three days ago. | 逃跑车辆三天前消失 |
[03:07] | Authorities are speculating that sediment | 当局推测河底的淤泥 |
[03:09] | at the river bottom obscured its location. | 模糊了汽车的位置 |
[03:11] | Now, incredibly, | 现在 难以置信的是 |
[03:13] | the driver’s been pulled from the vehicle, alive. | 司机被从车里活着拖了出来 |
[03:16] | This is Michelle Park… | 这里是米歇尔·帕克… |
[03:17] | A van disappears in a river for days, | 一辆厢式货车在河里消失了数日 |
[03:19] | – then suddenly reappears, and the driver’s okay? – I know. | -突然再次现身 司机还没事 -我知道 |
[03:23] | Do you think…? | 你觉得是 |
[03:25] | Why not? Zeke came back. | 怎么不可能 泽克都死而复生了 |
[03:27] | I mean, the question is, why no one | 问题是 为什么飞机回来之后 |
[03:30] | for an entire six weeks since the plane returned — | 整整六周没有出现这种情况 |
[03:32] | and then two in one week? | 而现在一周冒出两例 |
[03:33] | Nobody knows about me. | 没人知道我的事 |
[03:35] | Who’s to say there aren’t more? | 谁敢说现在没有更多这样的事 |
[03:38] | It’s Michaela. | 是米凯拉 |
[03:41] | Did you get a good look at him? | 你好好看过他了吗 |
[03:42] | I just sent you a picture. | 我刚给你发了张照片 |
[03:43] | Ben, the guy was underwater for over 80 hours. | 本 这家伙在水下超过八十小时 |
[03:46] | He should be a bloated corpse right now. He should be dead. | 他现在本该是具肿胀的浮尸 他应该死了 |
[03:48] | Maybe he wasn’t underwater the whole time. | 也许他并不是一直在水下 |
[03:52] | Maybe it’s some kind of scam we’re just not seeing yet. | 也许只是某种我们尚未识破的骗局 |
[03:55] | No, you wouldn’t be saying that | 不 如果你看到他刚才的样子 |
[03:56] | if you saw the way he just jumped out of his skin. | 他那魂不附体的样子 你就不会这样说了 |
[03:57] | He jumped at me. | 他向我扑来 |
[03:58] | Which is exactly what Cal drew. The wolf. | 正是卡尔所画的 那头狼 |
[04:03] | You think this guy’s one of us? | 你觉得这家伙也和我们一样 |
[04:06] | Meet me at Koch in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后科赫医学院见 |
[04:09] | Mick’s headed to this hospital with this guy. I’ve — | 小米和这家伙去医院了 |
[04:11] | Yeah, yeah. Go. The kids are asleep. I want answers, too. | 好 去吧 孩子们都睡了 我也想知道答案 |
[04:14] | So do I. | 我也想知道 |
[04:15] | This guy wasn’t on the plane? | 这家伙没在飞机上吧 |
[04:17] | If he’s like me, I’m going with you. | 如果他和我一样 我跟你一起去 |
[04:22] | 30-something male recovered from the East River. | 三十多岁男性 在东河被找到 |
[04:24] | Breathing is shallow. He’s barely conscious. | 气息微弱 意识模糊 |
[04:25] | We started him on O2 and saline. | 我们给他吸了氧气 打了生理盐水 |
[04:27] | Heart rate is steady, BP 135 over 70. | 心率稳定 血压135/70 |
[04:29] | You’ve got to wait out here, Detective. | 你只能在外面等 警探 |
[04:31] | We’ll find you later. | 我们待会儿会找你 |
[04:33] | Michaela! | 米凯拉 |
[04:35] | Hey. What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:36] | How’s this guy still alive? | 这家伙怎么还活着 |
[04:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:43] | Cal knew he’d be alive. Or it seems like it at least. | 卡尔知道他会活着 至少看起来是这样 |
[04:46] | – Listen, Jared — – Wait. | -听着 杰瑞德… -等等 |
[04:47] | You’re saying he came back, like the plane? | 你是说他和那架飞机一样 死而复生了 |
[04:50] | Like you and Ben? | 就像你和本 |
[04:51] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 是的 有可能 |
[04:54] | He wouldn’t be the first. Somebody else came back. | 他不是第一个 还有别人死而复生 |
[04:58] | What? | 什么 |
[04:59] | His name is Zeke. | 那个人的名字叫泽克 |
[05:00] | He walked out of a cave upstate — | 他从北部一处洞穴走了出来 |
[05:02] | one year after he disappeared. | 在他消失了一年以后 |
[05:05] | That’s why you were up there? | 所以你才去那里 |
[05:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[05:10] | I should have, but I’m still processing a lot of this. | 我应该告诉你 但我还没完全理解这一切 |
[05:12] | And there’s a lot going on between you and me. I-I just — | 我们之间也发生了很多 我只是… |
[05:14] | You don’t shut me out, either, Mick. | 那你也不能这样瞒着我 小米 |
[05:16] | Not with something as big as this. | 尤其是这么大的事 |
[05:17] | Somebody just came back, though. | 可是刚有人死而复生 |
[05:18] | Something is happening right now. | 这说明有些事正在发生 |
[05:20] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[05:21] | Detectives, I could really use your help over here. | 警探们 我很需要你们的帮助 |
[05:24] | I’ll take care of it. | 我去处理 |
[05:31] | Ambulance driver fell for the oxygen-chamber excuse? | 救护车司机信了高压氧舱的借口吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Good call by you. | 是的 你判断得很对 |
[05:36] | Okay, let’s see how close we can get to him. | 好 来看看我们能否接近他 |
[05:38] | Hey. This doesn’t look very good. | 你脸上的伤看上去挺严重 |
[05:41] | It could’ve been a lot worse. | 本可能比这糟糕得多 |
[05:44] | Excuse me. Let them through, they’re with me. | 抱歉 让他们过来 我认识他们 |
[05:48] | So, what do we know? Has he said anything? Done anything? | 情况如何 他说了什么吗 做了什么吗 |
[05:51] | He’s in the E.R. right now. Mick and Saanvi are on it. | 他目前在急救室 小米和萨尼在盯着 |
[05:54] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们似乎还没见过 |
[05:55] | Uh, uh, this is… | 这位是… |
[05:57] | Zeke. From the cave. | 泽克 洞穴里出来的 |
[05:59] | Word gets around. | 我真是声名远扬啊 |
[06:01] | I got to take care of that out there. | 我得出去处理一下 |
[06:03] | So why don’t you guys wait in this room? | 你们现在这个房间里等一下吧 |
[06:04] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[06:06] | You know what? Do me a favor. | 这样吧 帮我个忙 |
[06:08] | Don’t leave before we get a chance to talk. | 先别急着走 回头我们好好聊聊 |
[06:13] | What was that about? | 他这是怎么了 |
[06:14] | Does he got some kind of problem with me? | 是对我有什么不满吗 |
[06:15] | Jared and Michaela were a couple. | 杰瑞德和米凯拉曾经是一对 |
[06:17] | He proposed. Then the plane disappeared. | 他求婚了 可后来飞机消失了 |
[06:19] | Since we’ve been back, it’s been… | 我们回来之后 他们之间 |
[06:23] | complicated. | 很复杂 |
[06:27] | I just got the incident report. | 我刚收到事件简报 |
[06:29] | It says that the car went into the water Wednesday 11:06 A.M. | 上面说车是周三上午11点06分扎进河里 |
[06:32] | 3 1/2 days ago. | 三天半以前 |
[06:33] | And he got out tonight at what time? | 他今晚是几点出来的 |
[06:36] | 9:14 P.M. | 晚上9点14分 |
[06:39] | Michaela, that’s 82 hours and 8 minutes. | 米凯拉 刚好过了82小时8分钟 |
[06:43] | 828 828. | |
[06:47] | …to help — | 帮助他 |
[06:51] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:53] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[06:55] | I’m just — I’m overwhelmed I think. | 我大概只是 有点不知所措 |
[06:58] | Three days submerged and no sign of fluid in his lungs? | 沉在水下三天 肺部居然毫无积水 |
[07:00] | No respiratory impairment, no cardiac arrest, no hypoxia. | 呼吸道没有受损 也没有心脏骤停或缺氧 |
[07:03] | It’s like he was never underwater. | 简直就像他从未下过水 |
[07:05] | Get them away! Get them away! | 让他们离开 离开 |
[07:06] | – Calm down! – No! No! No! No! | -冷静 -不 不要 不行 |
[07:08] | Get them away from there! | 快让他们离开那里 |
[07:09] | They’re gonna die! I can see it! | 他们会死的 我能看到 |
[07:11] | Does that look familiar to you? | 这场景你觉得眼熟吗 |
[07:12] | It’s a calling. | 这是呼召 |
[07:14] | Griffin, Griffin, what are you seeing right now? | 格里芬 格里芬 你现在看到了什么 |
[07:16] | An explosion! There’s a fire! There’s fire! | 一场爆炸 着火了 着火了 |
[07:19] | I see smoke! There’s planes! | 看到了烟雾 还有飞机 |
[07:21] | An explosion? Can you tell me exactly where it is? | 爆炸 你能告诉我具体位置是哪里吗 |
[07:23] | – He’s delusional. – No, he’s not. | -他出现了幻觉 -不 不是 |
[07:25] | Can you step out of my E.R., please? | 请离开我的急救室 |
[07:27] | People are dying! | 有人死了 |
[07:28] | There’s children! People are screaming! | 还有孩子 人们都在尖叫 |
[07:30] | Heart rate’s spiking. Push 10 milligrams of midazolam. | 心率急剧上升 注射10毫克咪达唑仑 |
[07:32] | No, no, no! W-Wait! Wait! Do not sedate him! | 不 不要 等等 不要给他打镇定剂 |
[07:34] | Hey! You two, out of here! | 你们两个 赶紧出去 |
[07:35] | – No! Griffin, what are you seeing? – Gotta go. | -不 格里芬 你看到了什么 -赶紧走 |
[07:36] | – Griffin, where is this happening? – Come on. | -格里芬 这是在哪里 -快点 |
[07:38] | – Griffin! Griffin! – Out, out. | -格里芬 格里芬 -出去 |
[07:51] | And you’re sure it was a calling? | 你确定这是呼召吗 |
[07:53] | Yes, I’m sure. He was having a vision, Ben. | 我确定 他出现了幻像 本 |
[07:55] | It was — It was an explosion of some kind. | 好像是一场爆炸 |
[07:57] | He kept saying, “People are dying.” | 他一直在说 “有人死了” |
[07:59] | Which means will be. And soon. | 那就是说有人要死了 而且不久就会 |
[08:01] | The callings have always been urgent. | 呼召一直都很紧急 |
[08:03] | How long will he be out for? | 他会昏睡多久 |
[08:04] | A couple of hours at least. | 至少要两三个小时 |
[08:06] | Hopefully we’re not too late. | 但愿时间还来得及 |
[08:08] | What do we know about this guy? | 这个人是什么来历 |
[08:11] | His name is James Griffin. | 他叫詹姆斯·格里芬 |
[08:12] | He’s known for aggravated assault, armed robbery, | 有严重伤害罪 持枪抢劫罪的前科 |
[08:15] | and, now, a double homicide. | 现在还背负着双重杀人罪的案子 |
[08:17] | Why does this guy get to come back? | 为什么这个人有权利复活 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I don’t understand. | 我也不理解 |
[08:19] | I thought the callings were all about a bigger purpose, | 我以为呼召是想实现一个更崇高的目标 |
[08:21] | but how does this guy fit into that? | 但这个人对此有何用处呢 |
[08:23] | And why now? | 而且为什么是现在 |
[08:23] | Why two non-passengers returning back-to-back? | 为什么要接连让两个非乘客复活呢 |
[08:26] | Really? You’re gonna lump me and Natural Born Killer in together? | 你要把我和这个杀人如麻的悍匪相提并论吗 |
[08:29] | No, no. I’m just saying, there has to be | 不 我只是想说 他的回归 |
[08:30] | a logic to his return, a reason. | 一定有某种逻辑 某种原因 |
[08:32] | Even if it’s not for doing good. | 就算不是为了做好事 |
[08:34] | Whatever it is, Michaela is somehow in the middle of it. | 不管是什么 都似乎跟米凯拉有关 |
[08:37] | Cal’s calling led you to me. | 卡尔的呼召让你找到了我 |
[08:39] | His next calling led you to Griffin. | 他的下一个呼召让你找到了格里芬 |
[08:43] | Assuming Griffin’s the wolf… | 假设格里芬是那匹狼 |
[08:44] | He’s got to be. | 他一定是 |
[08:46] | He jumped out of the van at me, and… | 他从车里扑向我 |
[08:49] | I mean, it tracks. | 这一切说得通 |
[08:50] | The calling wanted me to help you understand it. | 呼召想让我帮助你弄懂它 |
[08:53] | Maybe I’m supposed to help Griffin, too. | 或许我也应该去帮帮格里芬 |
[08:55] | Even though he’s a terrible person? | 即使他是坏人吗 |
[08:58] | A terrible person with information | 一个知道些情况的坏人 |
[09:00] | that could avert a disaster. | 而这些情况或许能避免一场灾难 |
[09:02] | Fine. I need to test Griffin’s blood. | 好吧 我需要化验一下格里芬的血液 |
[09:04] | See if he has the same marker as Zeke. | 看看里面是不是有跟泽克一样的标记物 |
[09:10] | Hey, you should keep an eye on her. | 你得多留意她 |
[09:12] | She went through massive trauma. She’s not doing okay. | 她经历了严重的心理创伤 情况不太好 |
[09:22] | Hey. Griffin’s under guard. | 格里芬被警察监控了 |
[09:24] | I put a couple guys on him. | 我安排了两个人 |
[09:25] | I want to talk to him as soon as he’s conscious. | 他醒了之后 我想马上跟他聊聊 |
[09:28] | Yeah, well, we’ve got some time. | 好 我们现在还有点时间 |
[09:31] | Why don’t you and I go for breakfast? | 不如我们一起去吃个早餐吧 |
[09:35] | Sorry to stick my nose in, but you gotta be wiped. | 不好意思插句嘴 你肯定累坏了 |
[09:38] | Why don’t you find a couch while you wait? | 等的时候 你不如找个沙发休息下 |
[09:40] | Name’s Zeke, right? | 你叫泽克 对吧 |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:43] | – Zeke what? – Jared. | -姓什么 -杰瑞德 |
[09:45] | So you were upstate when you returned? Is that right? | 你回来的时候是在北部 我没说错吧 |
[09:49] | Is that where you’re from? | 你是那儿的人吗 |
[09:50] | Can we not do this right now? | 我们现在能别这样吗 |
[09:51] | Just want some answers. That’s all. | 就想要些答案 仅此而已 |
[09:54] | Y-You got a murderer in the next room, | 你隔壁房间里有个杀人犯 |
[09:55] | maybe you ought to be thinking about that. | 或许你应该在那上面花些心思 |
[09:59] | All right. This was special. | 好吧 这是个特殊场合 |
[10:00] | Um, Zeke is my friend. | 泽克是我的朋友 |
[10:02] | Jared is my partner. | 杰瑞德是我的搭档 |
[10:04] | “Partner”? | “搭档” |
[10:08] | Why don’t you go back to the apartment? | 不如你先回公寓吧 |
[10:09] | Uh, you know, I got something I gotta take care of. | 我还有些事要忙 |
[10:12] | Pleasure to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[10:18] | Are you serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:20] | You have a random stranger staying in your apartment. | 你让一个陌生人住在你的公寓里 |
[10:22] | Y-You gonna put up Griffin next? | 接下来还要收留格里芬吗 |
[10:25] | Zeke and I have been | 泽克和我 |
[10:26] | having the same calling for about a week now. | 感受到同样的呼召有一周了 |
[10:27] | I have been led to him. We’re trying to figure out why. | 我被指引找到他 我们想要弄清楚原因 |
[10:30] | That is all this is. | 仅此而已 |
[10:33] | Jared, come on. Please try and understand. | 杰瑞德 请你试着理解我 |
[10:56] | Griffin. Can you hear me? | 格里芬 你能听到吗 |
[10:59] | I’m Detective Stone. | 我是斯通警探 |
[11:00] | I was on site when you were pulled out of the water. | 你被从水里救出的时候我在现场 |
[11:03] | I’m — I’m in the hospital? | 我在 我在医院里吗 |
[11:05] | Yes. But somehow you’re fine. | 是的 但不知道为什么你一点事也没有 |
[11:09] | Do you remember what happened before? | 你还记得之前发生了什么吗 |
[11:10] | You were talking about an explosion. | 你说有个爆炸 |
[11:12] | You saw something. | 你看到了些什么 |
[11:15] | Can you tell me about that? | 可以跟我说说那个吗 |
[11:18] | That happened? | 它发生了吗 |
[11:20] | The bombing happened? | 炸弹爆炸了吗 |
[11:22] | Bombing? | 炸弹 |
[11:26] | We think that’s it’s going to happen, | 我们认为它就快要发生了 |
[11:27] | but we think that we can stop it. | 但我们认为我们能阻止它 |
[11:29] | Griffin, look at me. | 格里芬 看着我 |
[11:30] | You need to focus right now, okay? | 你现在需要集中注意 好吗 |
[11:33] | Do you recognize me? | 你认得我吗 |
[11:35] | I was on Flight 828. | 我在828航班上 |
[11:37] | I was supposed to die on that plane, but I came back. | 我应该死在那架飞机上的 但我回来了 |
[11:39] | And ever since I have, I have been hearing things | 自从我回来 我能听到一些东西 |
[11:41] | and seeings things, just like you did. | 看到一些东西 就像你一样 |
[11:44] | We refer to them as callings. | 我们把这叫做呼召 |
[11:45] | You have — You’ve just had a calling. | 你刚收到了一个呼召 |
[11:49] | Was it day or night in your vision? | 你看到的幻像是在白天还是晚上 |
[11:57] | It was dark. | 天色很暗 |
[11:58] | Okay. Were you in a city? Were there any landmarks? | 好的 你在城里吗 有什么地标建筑吗 |
[12:00] | Anything that might help us identify | 任何能帮助我们辨认出 |
[12:01] | the location of this bombing? | 炸弹爆炸地点的吗 |
[12:04] | I’m a little lost here. | 我现在有点糊涂 |
[12:05] | I get it, but there’s not a lot of time, okay? | 我懂你的感受 但时间不多了 |
[12:10] | What did you call it? | 你们怎么称呼它 |
[12:12] | A calling. | 呼召 |
[12:16] | You’ve just had a vision of the future. | 你刚刚看到了关于未来的幻像 |
[12:19] | I don’t understand. How is that possible? | 我不明白 这怎么可能 |
[12:27] | Dad, I put Griffin on my board. | 爸爸 我把格里芬放上我的剪贴板了 |
[12:30] | Do you think he’s the wolf that Cal drew? | 你觉得他是卡尔画的那头狼吗 |
[12:33] | He might be. | 有可能 |
[12:34] | But the police have him now, so don’t worry, all right? | 但他现在在警察手里 所以别担心 好吗 |
[12:37] | – Mom and Cal okay? – Yep. | -妈妈和卡尔还好吗 -挺好的 |
[12:39] | Cal’s making a pretty cool art project for school. | 卡尔在做家庭作业 一个很厉害的艺术品 |
[12:43] | Popsicle Stick Art the Dragon. | 冰棒棍艺术之巨龙 |
[12:46] | – Cool. – Here’s Mom. | -厉害 -换妈妈讲电话 |
[12:52] | So what do you think? | 你什么看法 |
[12:53] | Is Griffin just like you and the other passengers? | 格里芬跟你和其他乘客一样吗 |
[12:56] | He might be. | 有可能 |
[12:58] | He had a calling. Something about an explosion. | 他收到呼召了 跟什么爆炸有关 |
[13:03] | – Where? – We don’t know. | -哪里 -我们还不知道 |
[13:05] | They sedated him, so we have to wait for it to wear off. | 他被注射了镇静剂 所以我们要等药效过去 |
[13:08] | Okay. Is there anything I can do? | 好的 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[13:10] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[13:12] | I’ll be home soon. | 我马上就回家 |
[13:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:15] | I love you, too. Ben? | 我也爱你 本 |
[13:17] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:19] | I’m so glad we’re a family again. | 很开心我们又是家人了 |
[13:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[13:32] | So all you passengers. You’ve all been having visions? | 你们所有乘客 都看到过幻像吗 |
[13:35] | Some of us. | 只有一些人 |
[13:36] | Sometimes it’s a phrase or a command. | 有时候只是一句话或者一个命令 |
[13:39] | But whatever form it does take, | 但不管是什么形式 |
[13:40] | it’s telling us something important. | 都告诉我们一些重要的事情 |
[13:42] | Vital. And it has to be followed. Always. | 总是至关重要 必须照做 |
[13:45] | And what you see or hear… it always comes true? | 你看到或听到的 总是会实现吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是的 差不多 |
[13:52] | That’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[13:54] | In this case, Griffin, | 这一次 格里芬 |
[13:54] | it could stop a bombing and save lives. | 它或许能阻止爆炸 拯救生命 |
[13:58] | Which is why you need to tell me exactly | 所以你必须准确地告诉我 |
[14:00] | what you saw, every detail. | 你所看到的每一个细节 |
[14:04] | So if I’m saying that a bomb’s gonna go off… | 所以如果我告诉你炸弹会爆炸… |
[14:08] | if I’m the only one who knows where… | 如果我是唯一知道爆炸地点的人 |
[14:09] | Do you know where, Griffin? | 你知道在哪儿吗 格里芬 |
[14:12] | …then I’m the only one who can save the day. | 那么我就是唯一可以扭转乾坤的人 |
[14:16] | Son-of-a-gun. | 厉害了我 |
[14:20] | Let’s go. On your feet. | 起来 走吧 |
[14:22] | I’m in the middle of an interrogation right now. | 我还没审完呢 |
[14:24] | Got to finish in the box. | 去警局里审吧 |
[14:25] | He’s got a green light for transpo, so we transpo. | 他能够转移了 所以我们带他回局里 |
[14:28] | I’m glad we talked, Detective. | 我很高兴我们谈过话了 警探 |
[14:30] | I’ll be honest, I thought I was going crazy. | 老实说 我以为我疯了 |
[14:34] | But it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[14:37] | A lot of people are about to tragically die. | 许多人即将悲惨地死去 |
[14:46] | Griffin, you work with me, it’ll only help your cause. | 格里芬 你配合我 会对你的案子有帮助 |
[14:49] | A double-homicide charge? That’s tough to beat. | 双重杀人罪 很难推翻的 |
[14:52] | I don’t think those charges are gonna stick. | 我认为这些指控不会成立 |
[14:55] | Once the D.A. Hears I know how to stop a mass murder. | 一旦地方检察官知道我可以阻止大规模死亡 |
[14:58] | And if this “Calling” really is what you say it is, | 如果这个”呼召”真的如你所说 |
[15:01] | I’ll be sleeping in my own bed tonight. | 那今晚我可以睡自己床上了 |
[15:05] | Looks like I got myself a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 看来我得了张免死金牌啊 |
[15:30] | He claims there’s gonna be an attack tonight, in Midtown. | 他声称今晚市中心会有袭击发生 |
[15:33] | That’s all he said? Midtown? | 他就说了市中心吗 |
[15:34] | He’ll provide the precise location | 他会提供准确的位置 |
[15:37] | in return for full immunity on the murders. | 来交换谋杀案的完全豁免权 |
[15:39] | Agent Dayton is FBI. | 探员戴顿是联邦调查局的 |
[15:40] | We have to take this seriously. | 我们得好好考虑这个事 |
[15:42] | His claims line up with an alert that went out this morning. | 他说的和今早发出的警报吻合 |
[15:45] | The NSA’s been picking up chatter about a terrorist attack. | 国家安全局收到了不少恐怖袭击的传闻 |
[15:47] | We got that, too. | 我们也收到了 |
[15:48] | I have to run this up the chain. | 我得把这个向上级汇报 |
[15:50] | Talk to the U.S. Attorney. | 和联邦检察官谈谈 |
[15:51] | Full immunity’s no joke. | 完全豁免可不是闹着玩的 |
[15:53] | If he says anything more… | 如果他还说什么… |
[15:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:57] | Vasquez. | 瓦斯克斯 |
[16:02] | Perp steals $75 million, kills 2 guards, | 罪犯偷了七千五百万美元 杀了两名警卫 |
[16:05] | now claims to have information on a terrorist threat? | 现在声称掌握恐怖袭击信息 |
[16:08] | – He does? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[16:09] | I need you two over at the bank. | 我需要你们两个去银行 |
[16:11] | They’ve got an eye witness. | 他们有个目击证人 |
[16:12] | Take a photo array, we need an I.D. | 进行照片辨认 我们需要确认身份 |
[16:14] | I think Griffin is credible. | 我认为可以相信格里芬 |
[16:16] | I think he might actually know something. | 我想他可能真的知道些什么 |
[16:20] | The same way you know things sometimes? | 就跟你知道一些事一样 |
[16:21] | Yeah. Look, Captain, we can’t let this happen. | 没错 队长 我们不能给他 |
[16:24] | This immunity. | 豁免权 |
[16:25] | He’s literally gonna get away with murder. | 这样他就真的逃脱了谋杀罪 |
[16:26] | It’s out of our hands. The FBI and the U.S. Attorney — | 我们无法控制 联调局和联邦检察官 |
[16:29] | Look, let me talk to him one-on-one, okay? | 让我和他单独谈 好吗 |
[16:30] | Try and get under his skin. Make a connection. | 试着说服他 建立联系 |
[16:33] | Cap, I’ll handle the bank. | 队长 我来处理银行这边 |
[16:35] | If she really thinks this guy’s legit, | 如果她的确认为这家伙说的是真的 |
[16:36] | then let’s let her do what she needs to do. | 就让她放手去做吧 |
[16:51] | Hey, it’s me. I really screwed up. | 是我 我真的搞砸了 |
[16:53] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[16:54] | I told Griffin about the callings. | 我把呼召的事告诉格里芬了 |
[16:56] | And I assumed that he wouldn’t be receiving them | 我以为只有当他会去做正确的事 |
[16:58] | unless he was gonna do the right thing. | 才会收到呼召呢 |
[17:00] | But now he’s gonna exploit them. | 但现在他要利用这些呼召 |
[17:01] | He’s not gonna tell us what he saw | 他不会告诉我们他看到了什么 |
[17:03] | unless he gets to walk on the murder charges. | 除非他的谋杀罪能被豁免 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:07] | Look, Mick, there’s no way you could’ve known that. | 小米 不怪你 你也没想到他会这样 |
[17:10] | We’ve been so focused on following the callings, | 我们太专注于跟着呼召走 |
[17:13] | we never even contemplated somebody abusing them. | 从来没有想过有人会滥用它 |
[17:16] | Yeah, surprise. | 是啊 没想到 |
[17:17] | And in the meantime, the media is starting to ask questions. | 与此同时 媒体也开始问问题了 |
[17:20] | – Ben? – Yeah? | -本 -怎么了 |
[17:21] | Come look at this. | 来看这个 |
[17:23] | Reddit’s on fire. | 红迪网上这个火了 |
[17:24] | Believers, Cody’s people… | 信徒们 科迪的人… |
[17:26] | Everybody’s linking it to 828. | 所有人都把这件事和828联系起来了 |
[17:28] | Listen to this, from Reddit — | 听这个 来自红迪网 |
[17:30] | “And now a violent criminal | “现在一个暴力罪犯 |
[17:32] | has joined the ranks of the passengers. | 已加入那些乘客的行列中了 |
[17:33] | He’s no different than they are.” | 他和他们一样” |
[17:34] | Look, I could really use your help right now. | 我现在真的需要你的帮助 |
[17:36] | – Name it. – I don’t have time to do research. | -说吧 -我没有时间做调查 |
[17:38] | The U.S. Attorney is gonna make a deal | 联邦检察官随时都可能 |
[17:40] | with this guy any second, | 和他达成协议 |
[17:41] | and then we’ll be out of time. | 那时我们就没时间了 |
[17:42] | Okay. You think his calling has the kind | 好吧 你认为他的呼召 |
[17:44] | of specific information they need? | 有他们需要的具体信息吗 |
[17:46] | Yeah. He saw an explosion — and I think he saw where. | 是的 他看到了爆炸 好像还看到了地点 |
[17:48] | Okay, what kind of research do I need to do? | 好吧 你需要我去调查什么 |
[17:50] | I’m gonna send you Griffin’s police record. | 我把格里芬的警察报告发给你 |
[17:52] | He’s been in and out of jail since he was 15 years old. | 从十五岁起他就从监狱进进出出 |
[17:54] | But I-I need more than his rap sheet. | 可我要的不止是警察的案底 |
[17:56] | I need something to work with. | 我需要可以利用的东西 |
[17:57] | I need something human, something personal. | 我需要跟他个人有关的东西 |
[18:00] | Right, something that’ll make him think twice | 明白 能让他认真地想想 |
[18:02] | about exploiting the callings. | 是否真要利用呼召的东西 |
[18:03] | All right. Got it. | 好的 清楚了 |
[18:05] | Ben. | 本 |
[18:08] | Great. Cody. | 科迪 又来了 |
[18:10] | Okay, this whole thing has just been taken up a notch. | 大家听好 这一切刚刚又升级了 |
[18:14] | James Griffin is the proof. These people are dangerous. | 詹姆斯·格里芬证明了这些人很危险 |
[18:18] | And don’t forget Ben Stone, okay, | 别忘了本·斯通 |
[18:19] | came to my place of business and physically assaulted me. | 跑到我工作的地方 对我使用暴力 |
[18:22] | And now one of them’s a murderer? | 而现在他们中的一个是个杀人犯 |
[18:24] | We need to take care of them before they take care of us. | 在他们解决我们之前 我们要先解决他们 |
[18:27] | You need to get on your Twitter, | 赶紧登陆你们的推特 |
[18:28] | get on your Facebook, get on your Insta– | 登陆脸书 登陆照片… |
[18:31] | All right. I got to move fast. See what Griffin knows. | 好吧 我得抓紧时间查查格里芬知道什么 |
[18:34] | If he gets free, it’ll just rile up people like Cody. | 如果他被放了 科迪这样的人会更多 |
[18:37] | Then they’ll come after all of us. | 他们会把我们所有人当目标 |
[18:38] | And not just with bricks. | 而且不会只用砖头了 |
[18:40] | Let us help you. | 我们来帮你 |
[18:42] | It’s just research that you need, right? | 你不就是需要些调研吗 |
[18:43] | You have a whole team right here. | 你有一整个团队在这呢 |
[18:45] | Grace, are you sure we want to expose Olive to — to this? | 格蕾丝 你确定要让奥莉芙接触这些吗 |
[18:49] | Olive is already exposed to this. | 奥莉芙已经在接触这些了 |
[18:52] | And besides, who can work the Internet better | 而且 有谁能比一个十来岁的孩子 |
[18:53] | than a teenager? | 更熟悉互联网呢 |
[18:55] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[18:57] | All right. Let’s do this. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[19:09] | I had the thing again. The calling. | 我又看见那个了 呼召 |
[19:12] | Oh, yeah. That’s not gonna leave you alone. | 是吗 它不会放过你的 |
[19:16] | I’m not gonna talk about my deal — | 我不会跟你说我的交换条件… |
[19:17] | No, you played me. Good work. | 你利用了我 干得漂亮 |
[19:21] | Your natural instinct kicked in, and you took advantage | 你露出了本性 你利用了 |
[19:23] | of somebody who was trying to look out for you. | 一个想要关照你的人 |
[19:26] | Just gotta be me. | 我就是这么个人啊 |
[19:27] | Do you? Can you be someone else? | 是吗 那你能做别人吗 |
[19:30] | I mean, you just got a second chance at life. | 你看 你得到了重新做人的机会 |
[19:33] | You can be anyone you want. | 你可以成为任何你想成为的人 |
[19:35] | Sure, Detective. | 好啊 警探 |
[19:35] | Tell me who I can grow up to be one day. | 你跟我说说长大以后我能成为什么样的人 |
[19:41] | 本 从五岁就开始社会寄养 四个不同的家庭 | |
[19:46] | You know, I keep thinking… | 听着 我一直在想 |
[19:49] | you never really had a chance. | 你其实从来没有过真正的机会 |
[19:52] | No parents, | 没有父母 |
[19:53] | so you went into foster system at five years old. | 你从五岁起就进入了社会寄养系统 |
[19:56] | In and out of juvie after that. | 之后在青少年管教所进进出出 |
[19:59] | First arrest — 15, first prison stint — 19. | 十五岁第一次被捕 十九岁第一次坐牢 |
[20:03] | There’s nothing in here about your parents. | 这里面没有你父母的情况 |
[20:05] | Did they die? | 他们死了吗 |
[20:07] | Or were you taken from them? | 或者你们是被强行拆散的 |
[20:09] | I mean, drugs and alcohol? | 毒品和酒之类的 |
[20:13] | Abuse? | 还是虐待 |
[20:15] | Am I close? | 我接近了吧 |
[20:18] | Have you got my first kiss in there, too? | 是不是连我的初吻也在你那案底里 |
[20:19] | I mean, it’s a pretty typical situation, actually. | 其实是挺典型的情况 |
[20:22] | No family to speak of, so you fall into the wrong crowd. | 没有家人可以沟通 于是你交友不慎 |
[20:24] | There’s all kinds of families, Detective. | 警探 这世上的家庭各种各样 |
[20:27] | Mine was every bit as real and strong as yours. | 我的家庭和你的一样真实强大 |
[20:37] | Clear the hall. Move. | 让开过道 快 |
[20:39] | Head back up. | 后退 |
[20:41] | Excuse us, please. | 借过 |
[20:59] | Well, here’s something. He was constantly on the move. | 这里有点情况 他一直在换地方 |
[21:02] | Brooklyn, Long Island, Queens. | 布鲁克林 长岛 皇后区 |
[21:04] | He must’ve been moving from foster home to foster home. | 他一定是不停地换寄养家庭 |
[21:08] | He had a brother. | 他有个兄弟 |
[21:10] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[21:12] | I went to the Wayback Machine. | 我上了互联网时光机 |
[21:13] | 詹姆斯·格里芬 上次登录2003年10月10日 詹姆斯·格里芬最新的留言 永远的兄弟 [点击查看] | |
[21:14] | It’s a site that archives old websites that no longer exist. | 这个网站会存档已经不存在的互联网网站 |
[21:17] | There was this thing called Myspace, it’s hilarious. | 有这么个网站叫聚友 非常扯 |
[21:20] | Griffin had an account. Look at this. | 格里芬有个账户 快看 |
[21:22] | Long conversations with his “Brother.” | 和他的”兄弟”有很长的对话 |
[21:24] | Some guy named Devon Carrick. | 一个叫戴文·卡里克的家伙 |
[21:26] | Not his biological brother. | 不是他的亲兄弟 |
[21:27] | Must’ve been an older friend? A mentor? | 应该是个年长的朋友 导师吗 |
[21:30] | Or a foster brother. | 或者是寄养家庭里的哥哥 |
[21:32] | And then right here — | 而这里呢 |
[21:34] | “Brothers forever. Rest in peace.” | “永远的兄弟 安息吧” |
[21:36] | May 3, 2004. | 2004年5月3日 |
[21:37] | Does it say how he died? | 有说他是怎么死的吗 |
[21:40] | No. | 没有 |
[21:41] | But if he had someone he loved pass away, | 但是如果有个他爱的人去世了 |
[21:43] | that could be the connection to Zeke. | 这有可能是与泽克的相似点 |
[21:45] | And what connects both of them to Michaela. | 以及他们俩和米凯拉之间的联系 |
[21:49] | Evie. | 伊薇 |
[21:50] | Michaela’s still trying to forgive herself. | 米凯拉还在努力原谅她自己 |
[21:52] | Here it is. Obituary. Okay. | 在这呢 讣告 |
[21:54] | 戴文·卡里克 戴文·卡里克于2004年5月5日星期一去世 他在罗切斯特监狱受到致命伤 | |
[21:55] | “Always in our hearts.” Here we go. | “永远活在我们心中” 有了 |
[21:58] | “Fatally wounded at the Rochester Correctional Facility.” | “在罗切斯特监狱受到致命伤” |
[22:00] | Survived by his “Family,” in quotes. | 未亡”家人” 带引号的 |
[22:02] | James Griffin, Angela Graham. | 詹姆斯·格里芬 安吉拉·格雷汉姆 |
[22:04] | – Can you — – Already on it. | -你能… -已经在查了 |
[22:06] | I mean, there must be like 100 Angela Grahams. | 恐怕得有上百个安吉拉·格雷汉姆吧 |
[22:08] | It’s such a common name. | 是啊 这名字太常见了 |
[22:09] | Yeah, but only one Angela Graham plus foster care. | 但只有一个安吉拉·格雷汉姆有寄养院的标签 |
[22:12] | Look at this. She has a LinkedIn page. | 看这个 她有个领英主页 |
[22:14] | 安吉拉·格雷汉姆 大都会丰收食品派发中心首席运营官 履历 大都会丰收食品派发中心首席运营官 社会寄养院 | |
[22:14] | All of her foster-care stuff is on here. | 她的寄养信息都在这上面 |
[22:17] | Stopped in 1999. | 最后一条在1999年 |
[22:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:21] | Griffin was in Newark until ’98. | 格里芬在98年之前都在纽瓦克市 |
[22:24] | Now she’s in Harlem. She runs a food bank. | 现在她在纽约哈莱姆区 经营一家食物库 |
[22:27] | She might know something helpful. | 她可能知道一些有用信息 |
[22:28] | Something Mick could use to break through Griffin’s shell. | 小米可以用这些信息来打破格里芬的防线 |
[22:31] | Convince him not to make this deal. | 说服他不做这笔交易 |
[22:32] | I’m gonna go see her. | 我去见见她 |
[22:34] | She’s more likely to talk in person. | 她可能更喜欢面对面交流 |
[22:35] | – Wait, it should be me. – Grace. | -等等 应该我去 -格蕾丝 |
[22:37] | She might recognize you, and she’ll have her guard up | 她可能会因为那些新闻而认出你 |
[22:38] | because of the news. | 从而对你有所警惕 |
[22:40] | We need to stay under the radar. | 我们需要保持低调 |
[22:41] | And besides, I’ll be able to connect with her. | 况且 我可以和她产生共鸣 |
[22:43] | Mother to mother. | 我们都是母亲 |
[22:45] | I can’t deny that. | 这点我不能否认 |
[22:47] | Okay. Do it. I’ll text Mick. | 好吧 去吧 我给小米发短信 |
[22:53] | Why don’t you tell me about Devon Carrick? | 跟我说说戴文·卡里克的事吧 |
[22:58] | Where did you get that name? | 你怎么知道他的 |
[23:01] | Was he in your family? | 他是你的家人吗 |
[23:03] | I’m not talking about this. | 我不想谈论这个 |
[23:04] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我只是想知道 |
[23:05] | how we’re all connected, Griffin. | 我们为什么互相关联 格里芬 |
[23:10] | Tell me about Devon. Where is he now? | 跟我说说戴文吧 他现在在哪儿 |
[23:12] | I said I’m not talking about it! | 我说了 我不想说这个 |
[23:58] | Sir, let me see your hands. | 先生 把手举起来 |
[24:05] | Come on down. | 走下来 |
[24:18] | Dr. Bahl? | 波尔医生 |
[24:19] | Hi. Uh, how can I help you, Doctor…? | 你好 有什么需要我帮忙的 这位医生 |
[24:22] | Matthews. | 马修斯 |
[24:22] | I was actually wondering if I could do something for you. | 其实我是在想 我能不能帮帮你 |
[24:28] | I saw you earlier, in the hall. | 之前我在走廊看见你了 |
[24:32] | Oh, I-I’m fine. I just had allergies. | 我没事 只是有些过敏 |
[24:36] | I-I know I’m being intrusive, | 可能我这话有点冒昧 |
[24:39] | but what I saw wasn’t allergies. | 但我所看到的可不是过敏 |
[24:42] | There’s nothing wrong with talking to somebody. | 跟别人聊一聊总没有错 |
[24:44] | I’m more than happy to make a referral. | 我非常乐意帮你介绍其他医生 |
[24:46] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢你 |
[24:50] | Okay. If you say so. | 如果你坚持的话 好吧 |
[24:53] | Sorry to intrude. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[24:54] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[25:09] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[25:10] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 看看谁被抓进来了 |
[25:11] | Caught in an attempted break-in. | 他因试图非法闯入民宅而被捕 |
[25:13] | – Residence in Forest Hills. – What? | -在森林山的一处住所 -什么 |
[25:14] | It’s not like that, okay? You got the wrong idea. | 不是这样的 好吗 你们弄错了 |
[25:16] | – Of course we do. – Excuse me. | -我们当然不会弄错 -抱歉 |
[25:17] | Do you mind if we… | 你介意我们… |
[25:19] | – Sit. – Okay. | -坐下 -好吧 |
[25:24] | No, you can’t book him. | 不 你不能把他记录在案 |
[25:26] | Michaela, I know guys like Zeke, okay? | 米凯拉 我了解像泽克这样的人 好吗 |
[25:28] | I got my badge doing 18 months of buys and busts. | 我当了18个月的卧底 才得到我的警徽 |
[25:30] | I can practically smell the junkie on this guy. | 我几乎能闻到这个人身上毒瘾的味道 |
[25:31] | That is such a leap, Jay. You don’t know that. | 太夸张了 杰 你无法确定这一点 |
[25:33] | He’s refusing to identify himself. | 他拒绝透露自己的身份 |
[25:36] | He won’t even give us his last name. | 他甚至不告诉我们他的姓氏 |
[25:38] | Come on, Michaela. I’m trying to protect you. | 拜托 米凯拉 我是想保护你 |
[25:40] | I know you are, Jared. But this is not how you do it. | 我知道 杰瑞德 但你不能这样做 |
[25:42] | Zeke was brought into my life for a reason. | 泽克进入我的生活是有原因的 |
[25:45] | Come on, Mick. Listen to yourself. | 拜托 小米 听听你自己说的话 |
[25:47] | You don’t think that about Griffin. | 对格里芬你就不是这么想的 |
[25:49] | So you’re just gonna sweat out one criminal, | 难道你要抓捕一名罪犯 |
[25:50] | while potentially giving another one a free pass? | 同时偷偷放走另一名罪犯吗 |
[25:52] | Zeke is not like Griffin. | 泽克和格里芬不一样 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:59] | I know you want to believe that that’s true. I do. | 我知道你想要相信这是真的 我知道 |
[26:02] | But, Mick, these callings you’re having, | 但是小米 你收到的这些呼召 |
[26:04] | they’re blinding you. | 它们在蒙蔽你的双眼 |
[26:05] | You know next to nothing about this guy. | 你毫不了解这个人 |
[26:06] | You know what? I don’t — I don’t have time for this, okay? | 我没时间跟你说这个 好吗 |
[26:08] | Please, just whatever you do, | 拜托 尽你所能 |
[26:09] | do not book him until I free up. | 在我空出来之前别把他记录在案 |
[26:15] | Michaela, I can explain. | 米凯拉 我能解释 |
[26:16] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在不能处理你的问题 |
[26:18] | Whatever the hell is going on, please just explain it later. | 无论发生了什么 你等一下再解释 |
[26:37] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你经历了什么 |
[26:43] | I was responsible for the death of my best friend. | 我最好朋友的死 是我的责任 |
[26:45] | She was practically my sister. | 她就像是我的姐姐 |
[26:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:49] | Devon’s file. It’s all right here. | 戴文的档案 都在这里 |
[26:55] | It was supposed to be simple, right? | 本来应该很简单的 对吧 |
[26:57] | You and Devon were gonna pop in, grab some cash. | 你和戴文迅速行动 拿走一些现金 |
[27:02] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[27:03] | You know what happened. | 你知道发生了什么 |
[27:05] | You have the report. | 你有警方报告 |
[27:08] | The victim was another customer. | 受害者是另一名顾客 |
[27:11] | Just some guy. | 只是一个路人 |
[27:15] | Do you remember what he was buying? | 你记得他在买什么吗 |
[27:17] | Powdered doughnuts. | 糖粉甜甜圈 |
[27:21] | So he turns around and sees two men in ski masks | 所以他转身发现两个戴着滑雪面具的人 |
[27:23] | walk into the store. | 走进了商店 |
[27:24] | Decides he’s gonna be a hero, whips out his gun. | 他决定他要当一名英雄 拔出了他的枪 |
[27:28] | Two shots right in the chest. | 两枪打中他的胸膛 |
[27:29] | I know how the story ends. | 我知道这个故事的结局 |
[27:30] | Right, so Devon goes to jail. | 没错 戴文进了监狱 |
[27:32] | Murder one. Because he’s the shooter. | 一级谋杀 因为是他开的枪 |
[27:34] | And we know he’s the shooter because… | 我们认为是他开的枪 |
[27:37] | that’s what you told the police. | 因为你是这么告诉警察的 |
[27:41] | I guess my question here is… | 我想问的是 |
[27:43] | is that what really happened, Griffin? | 这是真实情况吗 格里芬 |
[27:45] | It says you cut a deal. | 报告说你达成了协议 |
[27:47] | The first perp to turn gets to frame the narrative, so… | 先交代的嫌犯可以杜撰案情 所以… |
[27:49] | – I don’t want to do this anymore. – No, of course you don’t. | -我不想再和你说了 -你当然不想说 |
[27:52] | ‘Cause you sent Devon to prison, and that’s where he died. | 是你把戴文送进了监狱 他在里面死了 |
[27:54] | – You were the shooter, weren’t you? – I’m done talking about this! | -是你开的枪 对吗 -我不想说了 |
[27:56] | And you’ve carried that shame with you for 15 years. | 你已经带着耻辱活了15年 |
[28:00] | I know because I have carried the same shame. | 我也背负过同样的耻辱 所以我懂 |
[28:06] | Griffin, we are all connected. | 格里芬 我们都互相关联 |
[28:08] | That is why you came back, I’m sure of it. | 我敢肯定这就是你归来的原因 |
[28:12] | You’re not the only one. | 你不是唯一一个这样的人 |
[28:15] | We have all been given a chance to start over. | 我们都获得了再来一次的机会 |
[28:16] | This is yours. | 这就是你的机会 |
[28:22] | Detective? | 警探 |
[28:39] | The U.S. Attorney signed off. | 联邦检察官已批准 |
[28:40] | W-We’re making the deal? | 我们要跟他做协议了吗 |
[28:42] | Our terrorist unit has corroboration from an asset. | 我们的反恐队在一处房产找到了证据 |
[28:44] | Some event in Midtown, they think within the next couple hours. | 证明未来几个小时 在市中心可能会出事 |
[28:47] | AUSA’s on his way. | 美国陆军协会已经在路上了 |
[28:48] | So whatever you’re doing, you need to wrap it up. | 不管你在干什么 赶紧收尾 |
[28:51] | If he’s still on his way, then we have time. | 他们还在来的路上 我们还有时间 |
[28:52] | Look, I’m getting close, Captain. | 我已经有点眉目了 警长 |
[28:53] | Please, don’t tell him that we’ve taken the deal. | 请不要告诉他 我们已经接受协议 |
[28:55] | Just let me keep pushing, okay? | 让我继续试试 行吗 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | Quick as you can, guys. We have a lot of mouths to feed. | 快点 小伙子们 好多人正嗷嗷待哺呢 |
[29:19] | E-Excuse me. Angela Graham? | 打扰一下 你是安吉拉·格雷汉姆吗 |
[29:21] | Hi. My name is Grace Stone. Do you have a minute? | 你好 我是格蕾丝·斯通 你有时间吗 |
[29:24] | There’s a donation box inside. | 捐款箱在里面 |
[29:26] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[29:28] | I need to talk to you about James Griffin. | 我想和你聊聊詹姆斯·格里芬 |
[29:30] | You were his foster mother? | 你曾是他的养母吗 |
[29:32] | I told the Post, I’m not — | 我已经告诉《邮报》 我不是 |
[29:33] | No, I’m not a reporter. | 不 我不是记者 |
[29:35] | I’m a little busy here. | 我现在有点忙 |
[29:37] | James Griffin is a threat to my family. | 詹姆斯·格里芬威胁到了我的家庭 |
[29:39] | To my children. | 还有我孩子的安全 |
[29:41] | It’s a long story, but I need to know what I’m dealing with. | 说来话长 但是我需要知道他的一些情况 |
[29:46] | We can talk over here. | 我们在这边说吧 |
[29:50] | Truth is, James Griffin was just awful. | 事实就是詹姆斯·格里芬非常邪恶 |
[29:55] | Griffin had one friend in the world, | 他只有一个朋友 |
[29:58] | and he lost him. | 后来也失去了 |
[30:00] | Devon Carrick? | 戴文·卡里克吗 |
[30:02] | Devon treated him like his little brother. | 戴文对他就像亲弟弟一样 |
[30:11] | This was taken the summer I took the kids canoeing. | 这是夏天我带他们去划独木舟时拍的 |
[30:15] | Griffin lied, said he could swim. | 格里芬撒谎说自己会游泳 |
[30:18] | His canoe tipped over, Devon dove in, | 他坐的独木舟翻了 戴文潜到水下 |
[30:20] | and pulled him right out. | 把他拉了上来 |
[30:22] | He saved his life. | 他救了他的命 |
[30:25] | A month later, they were both in juvie. | 一个月后 他们都进了少管所 |
[30:27] | Two years. | 关了两年 |
[30:29] | They never came back home again. | 他们再也没回过家 |
[30:31] | I honestly thought Griffin was long dead… | 我一直以为格里芬早就死了 |
[30:35] | until I saw the news. | 直到我看到新闻 |
[30:38] | I know it’s inappropriate… | 我知道这么说不厚道 |
[30:42] | but I’m not sure I want Griffin to go free. | 但是我不希望格里芬无罪释放 |
[30:46] | Maybe not everyone deserves to be saved. | 不是每个人都值得被拯救 |
[30:57] | Saanvi? | 萨尼 |
[30:59] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:06] | I just don’t feel like myself. | 我只是感觉有点不像自己了 |
[31:09] | I’m jumpy. I keep having these episodes. | 我有点神经质 脑子里总是闪回画面 |
[31:12] | And I know what it is, intellectually — | 我知道这是什么 |
[31:15] | PTSD. | 是创伤综合征 |
[31:16] | The symptoms are classic, I know that, | 我知道这些是典型症状 |
[31:17] | and I know I should talk to someone, and I will. | 我也知道应该找人聊聊 我会的 |
[31:19] | It has only been one day. | 事情才过去一天而已 |
[31:24] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻了 |
[31:28] | You’ll get through this, | 你会撑过去的 |
[31:31] | and in the meantime, we’re all here for you. | 与此同时 我们都在这支持你 |
[31:34] | Whatever you need. | 需要什么尽管说 |
[31:43] | Griffin’s blood work, it just came back. | 格里芬的血液结果刚出来了 |
[31:49] | He’s got the same blood marker. | 他也有一样的血液标记 |
[31:52] | Just like us, just like Zeke. | 和我们还有泽克一样 |
[32:00] | Damn. | 该死 |
[32:04] | Well, there’s our proof. | 这就是我们的证据 |
[32:06] | All this time, I thought we were on the cusp | 这么长时间以来 我以为我们 |
[32:08] | of some earth-shattering discovery about us that’ll… | 将会有重大的发现 这些发现会… |
[32:11] | I don’t even know what. | 我甚至不知道是什么 |
[32:14] | But that it would be good. | 但我觉得会是好事 |
[32:19] | I don’t think that anymore. | 我现在不这么认为了 |
[32:23] | I can’t help but think that we’re on verge | 我禁不住在想我们可能即将 |
[32:25] | of discovering something awful. | 发现一些很糟糕的事 |
[32:30] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[32:31] | Or maybe you betrayed your friend to save yourself. | 或者你为了自救背叛了朋友 |
[32:32] | You cut a deal, you got away with murder, | 你达成了协议 摆脱了谋杀罪 |
[32:34] | and Devon paid the price. | 而戴文却付出了代价 |
[32:36] | We’re done here. | 我不想和你说了 |
[32:37] | I don’t give a damn about Devon Carrick, never have. | 我从来没在乎过戴文·卡里克 |
[32:39] | Talk to my lawyer. | 和我的律师说去吧 |
[32:51] | Seems to me like you did care about Devon. | 我觉得你很在乎戴文 |
[32:55] | How did you get that? | 你怎么拿到这张照片的 |
[32:57] | Griffin, you made a deal that ruined your life. | 格里芬 你接受的协议毁了你的人生 |
[33:01] | You are about to do it again. | 现在你又要重蹈覆辙 |
[33:02] | Tell me what you saw in that calling. | 告诉我你在呼召中看到了什么 |
[33:03] | Tell me what is going to happen. | 告诉我将要发生什么事 |
[33:05] | You did not come back from the dead to get away with murder. | 你起死回生不仅只是为了逃脱谋杀罪 |
[33:07] | That is not what this is about. | 绝对不是为了这个 |
[33:13] | That’s enough, Detective. | 够了 警探 |
[33:14] | You have the chance to put this right. | 你有机会弥补一切 |
[33:16] | People’s lives are at stake. | 人命关天 |
[33:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:20] | Detective, let’s go. | 警探 走吧 |
[33:24] | It was nice chatting with you, Detective. | 和你聊天很开心 警探 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:18] | Yeah, well, I’m ready for that explanation now. | 我准备好听你的解释了 |
[34:21] | You want to tell me why you broke into that house? | 你想告诉我你为什么闯进那房子里吗 |
[34:27] | It’s my mom’s house. | 那是我妈妈的家 |
[34:33] | I mean, I’m glad that you went to see her, but… | 你去看她我很高兴 但是… |
[34:36] | most of the time when people go see their mom, | 一般人们去看自己妈妈的时候 |
[34:38] | they just knock on the door or ring the doorbell. | 会直接敲敲门或者按门铃 |
[34:41] | I couldn’t just show up. | 我不能就这么出现 |
[34:43] | There’s too much history. | 我们之间发生过太多 |
[34:45] | I wanted to make sure she’s, I don’t know, in a good place, | 我也不知道 我只是想确保她过得还好 |
[34:47] | you know, t-that she’s strong enough to see me again. | 能够接受再次见到我这个事实 |
[34:50] | I thought if I could get inside, | 我想也许我可以进去 |
[34:52] | maybe I could — maybe I could tell. | 然后就能看出她过得好不好 |
[34:55] | Zeke, she’s your mother. | 泽克 她是你的妈妈 |
[34:56] | I caused her a lot of pain. | 我给她带来了太多痛苦 |
[34:58] | I broke her heart. More than once. | 我让她心碎 不止一次 |
[35:01] | Knocking on that door is | 我敲响那扇门 |
[35:02] | just gonna break her heart all over again. | 只会再度让她伤心 |
[35:06] | I want to tell you everything, and I will. | 我想把一切都告诉你 我会的 |
[35:09] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[35:12] | I’m not like that guy you’ve got holed up, Michaela. | 我跟你关起来的那个人不一样 米凯拉 |
[35:15] | I need you to believe in me. | 你得相信我 |
[35:18] | I-I-I think I came back here for a reason, too. | 我也觉得自己回来是有原因的 |
[35:20] | I-I’m just trying to figure out what that is. | 我只是想搞清楚到底是什么 |
[35:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:35] | You’re releasing me? | 你要放了我吗 |
[35:38] | What about your Boy Scout? He’s not gonna be happy. | 你的童子军同伴呢 他肯定会不高兴的 |
[35:39] | Yeah, damn right he’s not. | 他当然会不高兴 |
[35:40] | So prove to me that I made the right choice. | 那就向我证明我做的决定没错 |
[35:43] | Look, you came back to make things better. | 你回来是为了让事情好起来 |
[35:45] | So start with yourself. Go see your mom. | 先从你自己开始吧 去见你妈妈 |
[35:48] | Come on. Can you walk him out? | 去吧 你送他出去吧 |
[35:59] | You released him? | 你放了他 |
[36:01] | He doesn’t belong in there, Jared. | 他不属于这里 杰瑞德 |
[36:03] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[36:04] | Because he had a calling? | 因为他有过呼召吗 |
[36:06] | Mick, what if another person comes back? | 小米 万一又冒出来一个人呢 |
[36:08] | And then another? And another? | 然后又冒出来一个又一个 |
[36:09] | Are you just gonna trust them all? | 你要信任他们所有人吗 |
[36:12] | I don’t think that’s what you’re really upset about. | 我觉得这不是你生气的真正原因 |
[36:14] | Look, you have every reason, but… | 你有充分的理由 但是 |
[36:18] | Come on. Leave Zeke out of it. | 拜托 不要牵扯上泽克 |
[36:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:45] | Griffin just used a calling to literally get away with murder. | 格里芬刚利用呼召逃脱了谋杀的罪名 |
[36:51] | What more could we have done to reach him? | 我们还能做什么去打动他 |
[36:53] | Maybe he couldn’t be reached. | 也许他无法被打动 |
[36:58] | Grace, what if we’re wrong? | 格蕾丝 如果我们错了怎么办 |
[37:02] | About what? | 什么错了 |
[37:04] | Everything — Zeke, the callings… | 一切 关于泽克 呼召 |
[37:10] | Everything I’ve been doing is based on the notion | 我所做的一切都是基于 |
[37:12] | that there is some kind of benevolent power behind them. | 我认为这一切背后是仁善的力量 |
[37:17] | But what if there isn’t? What then? | 但万一不是呢 那怎么办 |
[37:22] | What are we a part of? | 我们到底参与了什么 |
[37:28] | What if it’s not about the callings themselves? | 万一重点并不是呼召到底是什么 |
[37:32] | What if it’s about how people choose to use them? | 而是人们选择如何去利用它 |
[37:38] | The wolf. | 那头狼 |
[37:44] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[37:45] | Once a predator, always a predator. | 一日为狼 终身捕掠 |
[37:49] | But then, why — why would a calling | 但是为什么呢 为什么要给 |
[37:51] | be given to someone like that? | 一个这样的人呼召呢 |
[37:53] | Someone irredeemable? | 如此无可救药的人 |
[37:58] | To show us we can use the calling for evil | 让我们知道利用呼召用干坏事 |
[38:00] | just as easily as we can for good. | 和利用干好事一样简单 |
[38:03] | And get away with it? | 并逃脱制裁吗 |
[38:46] | 纽约警局 证物处 | |
[39:21] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[39:23] | I was worried I wouldn’t get a chance to say goodbye. | 我还担心我没机会向你道别了呢 |
[39:27] | Griffin, I’ve seen what happens | 格里芬 我见过利用呼召 |
[39:29] | when the callings are exploited, or abused. | 或者滥用呼召的后果 |
[39:34] | Detective… | 警探 |
[39:36] | your thinking has been far too narrow. | 你的想法太狭隘了 |
[39:40] | These callings are capable of so much more. | 这些呼召的能耐大了去了 |
[39:44] | I’m gonna take them to a whole new level. | 我要将它们提升到新的层次 |
[39:53] | Mr. Griffin, you’re a very lucky man. | 格里芬先生 你是个非常幸运的人 |
[39:55] | Assuming your information bears out, we have a deal. | 如果你给的信息属实 那我们的协议就生效 |
[39:58] | So tell us, where’s the bomb hidden? | 告诉我 炸弹藏在哪里 |
[40:10] | I hope you don’t get yourself in a twist. | 希望你们自己别惹上什么麻烦 |
[40:34] | Everybody, move back! | 所有人后退 |
[41:27] | Clear. We’re clear. | 安全 安全 |
[41:53] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:56] | Mick, they diffused the bomb. We’re good. | 小米 他们拆除了炸弹 没事了 |
[41:58] | No. We’re not. | 我们远没有脱离险境 |