时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[00:03] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:04] | I just h-heard my own voice. | 我刚听到我自己的声音 |
[00:06] | You just had a Calling. | 你刚收到一个呼召 |
[00:08] | Not all answers can be found in books. | 不是所有答案都能从书中找到的 |
[00:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[00:11] | 感到失落吗 从你的社区里找到答案 | |
[00:11] | We shouldn’t be talking to believers. | 我们不能跟信徒们说话 |
[00:13] | It went sideways even before the plane disappeared. | 在飞机失踪之前就已经出岔了 |
[00:16] | The person I was supposed to go with… | 本来和我一起去的人 |
[00:18] | Just didn’t work out. | 不太合适 |
[00:20] | Right. 8B. | 没错 8B |
[00:22] | The seat beside you was empty. | 你旁边的座位是空的 |
[00:24] | How the hell does the Major know about Saanvi’s discovery? | 少校怎么会知道萨尼发现了什么 |
[00:27] | I had a new realization about the Callings, | 我对呼召有新进展了 |
[00:29] | that they might be transferable genetically. | 它们可能具有可转移性 遗传性 |
[00:31] | It is really exciting. | 真的很令人兴奋 |
[00:32] | Ben Stone? | 本·斯通 |
[00:33] | – Suzanne? – I’m a dean. | -苏珊娜 -我是院长 |
[00:35] | I’m on a job hunt, so if you hear of anything — | 我正在找工作 所以如果你有什么职位的消息 |
[00:37] | Send me your C.V. Today. | 今天就把你的简历给我 |
[00:39] | You need me to have your back around here. | 你需要我在这帮你呢 |
[00:41] | Actually, I think I just need you to let this go. | 实际上 我想我需要你放手 |
[00:43] | Maybe it’s for the best — clean break. | 也许这样对大家都好 一刀两断 |
[00:44] | We have to talk to Zeke. | 我们得跟泽克谈谈 |
[00:45] | Well, once he’s out on bail, we can talk to him. | 一旦他保释了 我们就能跟他谈谈了 |
[00:47] | We have to save him, just like we have | 我们得救他 就像我们 |
[00:48] | to save the rest of the passengers. | 得去救其他乘客一样 |
[00:50] | As to the count of assault in the first degree, | 对于一级伤害罪的指控 |
[00:52] | I plead guilty. | 我认罪 |
[00:53] | Zeke, stop. No, you can fight this. | 泽克 不要说了 不要 你可以争取的 |
[00:54] | I plead guilty. | 我认罪 |
[01:08] | Hi. Where are you? | 喂 你在哪儿 |
[01:10] | You’re, uh — You’re making me really nervous, babe. | 你让我真的很担心 亲爱的 |
[01:13] | Okay, I had a really exciting breakthrough today, | 我今天取得了一项激动人心的突破 |
[01:15] | and I’m dying to tell you about it, so just please hurry, okay? | 我迫不及待地想告诉你 快点好吗 |
[01:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:22] | Oh. Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[01:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:29] | Well, well, well, Jamaica, here we come! | 牙买加 我们来啦 |
[01:31] | It’s our honeymoon. | 这是我们的蜜月旅行 |
[01:32] | – Congrats. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[01:35] | Hold the door. | 别关门 |
[01:36] | One more coming. | 还有一个人要来 |
[01:37] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 快啊 亲爱的 快来 |
[01:41] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[01:43] | There’s your seat. | 那是您的座位 |
[01:48] | 阿历克斯 堵车了吗 刚到这里 在办登机手续 但愿一切顺利 有空就回我信息 开始登机了 | |
[01:54] | 你在哪儿 对不起 我去不了了 | |
[02:00] | Welcome to Flight 727. | 欢迎乘坐727航班 |
[02:02] | Nonstop service from JFK to Montego Bay, Jamaica. | 从肯尼迪国际机场直飞牙买加蒙特哥贝 |
[02:04] | – Um, do you mind if my hubby sits here? – No. | -你介意我丈夫坐这里吗 -不介意 |
[02:06] | Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff. | 空乘人员注意 准备起飞 |
[02:08] | Looks like sun and… | 看起来太阳和… |
[02:09] | Something in me died that day, | 那天我的心死了 |
[02:11] | and it still hurts. | 现在还是很疼 |
[02:19] | When we came back, | 当我们回来时 |
[02:21] | I thought… | 我想… |
[02:24] | Alex might be there. | 阿历克斯可能会到场 |
[02:28] | I mean, it was all over the news. | 毕竟到处都是关于我们的新闻 |
[02:30] | Have you thought about what you’d say to Alex? | 你想过你会对阿历克斯说什么吗 |
[02:32] | There’s an e-mail in my drafts folder I keep rewriting. | 我的草稿箱里有一封反复修改的邮件 |
[02:35] | Why haven’t you sent it? | 为什么没发出去 |
[02:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:39] | I’m still so angry. | 我依然很生气 |
[02:41] | And I’m hurt. | 也很伤心 |
[02:44] | And I’m in love. | 也还爱着他 |
[02:47] | I can never find the right words. | 我永远找不到合适的措辞 |
[02:49] | Saanvi, you wrote the e-mail. | 萨尼 你写了那封邮件 |
[02:52] | Send it. | 就发出去 |
[02:53] | You need completion so you can finally move on. | 你需要做个了结 这样你就能向前看了 |
[02:57] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 你也许是对的 |
[02:59] | Maybe I will. | 可能我会发 |
[03:01] | So, that was your thorn. | 这是你的烦心事 |
[03:03] | What about your rose? | 那让你高兴的事呢 |
[03:05] | Work’s good. I mean, I’m exhausted. | 工作方面很顺利 我已经精疲力尽了 |
[03:07] | Why is that? | 为什么会那样 |
[03:08] | Just in a hurry to prove that I’m right, | 只是急于证明我是对的 |
[03:12] | you know, that we were all genetically changed on that plane. | 在那架飞机上 我们的基因全都被改变了 |
[03:17] | I’ve been running a DNA sequencer 24/7. | 我没日没夜地做了基因测序 |
[03:21] | It’s like a needle in a haystack, but I know it’s there. | 像是大海捞针 但我知道我是对的 |
[03:24] | I admire your perseverance, Saanvi. | 我很佩服你的执着 萨尼 |
[03:26] | Truly remarkable. | 非常了不起 |
[03:32] | Who died? | 谁去世了 |
[03:34] | He’s got another job interview. | 他又收到了工作面试 |
[03:36] | It’s the same job I’ve been chasing, | 还是我一直在找的工作 |
[03:37] | an adjunct professor at Astoria. | 在阿斯托里亚当助理教授 |
[03:40] | – There’s just been a lot of hoops to jump through. – Okay. | -只是要通过的考核比较多 -好 |
[03:42] | Which he has been doing with flying colors. | 而他每一项都做得很好 |
[03:44] | So far. They’re having me guest-lecture on Combinatorics. | 目前为止而已 他们让我做组合数学的客座演讲 |
[03:48] | I don’t get it. You were on a tenure track before. | 我不理解 你之前快做上终身教职了 |
[03:50] | Yeah, well, now I can’t get on any track. | 是啊 但我现在都找不到工作了 |
[03:52] | Soon as they hear I’m a passenger, | 他们一听说我是乘客 |
[03:54] | I might as well have the plague. | 就好像我得了瘟疫一样 |
[03:56] | Only reason I got this chance | 我能拿到这次机会 |
[03:57] | is because I ran into an old colleague. | 也是因为遇到了以前的同事 |
[03:59] | She was a little more than an old colleague. | 她不仅仅是旧同事 |
[04:04] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:05] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[04:09] | Okay, I need coffee. | 好吧 我得来杯咖啡 |
[04:11] | Oh, yeah, here you go. | 好 给你 |
[04:12] | Wow, why’d you d– Loving the hair. | 你为什么… 发型不错 |
[04:16] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[04:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:19] | I love it, too. | 我也很喜欢 |
[04:21] | See you after school. | 放学后见 |
[04:24] | Oh, come on, she looks cute. | 拜托 她看起来很可爱 |
[04:26] | I mean, I had a buzz cut and a nose ring at that age. | 我在她这个年纪 剪了个圆寸 还戴着鼻环 |
[04:28] | Oh, I remember, and it was disturbing. | 我记得 那真是不忍直视 |
[04:31] | No, it… | 胡说… |
[04:32] | So, what, did you just stop by to throw shade? | 怎么 你是过来跟我抬杠的吗 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. Being here makes me feel less alone. | 不知道 待在这里让我感觉没那么孤独 |
[04:38] | What’s the word on Saanvi? | 萨尼有消息吗 |
[04:40] | Vance has been surveilling her around the clock, but nothing. | 万斯一直在日夜不停地监视她 但是没有结果 |
[04:43] | She still doesn’t know she has a leak? | 她还是不知道有人泄露消息吗 |
[04:45] | Vance says it’s too risky. | 万斯说风险太大 |
[04:48] | Still, I hate lying to her. | 我不想瞒着她 |
[04:50] | Ben, you got to detach. | 本 你得摆脱这种情绪 |
[04:53] | Like you’re doing with Zeke. | 就像你对泽克一样吗 |
[04:58] | Okay, fine. Yes, I’m attached. | 好吧 我是对他上心了 |
[05:00] | Have you talked to him? | 你最近跟他聊过吗 |
[05:04] | Um, no, buddy, not yet, | 现在还没有 伙计 |
[05:05] | but I’ve got some ideas. | 但是我有想法了 |
[05:07] | Guess who’s riding shotgun. | 猜猜今天谁坐副驾驶 |
[05:10] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[05:14] | Give this to Zeke when you see him. | 看到泽克的话把这个给他 |
[05:25] | To be wiped from the face of the Earth, | 从地球表面被抹去 |
[05:29] | only to return is an undeniable message to the world. | 只有回归才是全世界无法忽略的信息 |
[05:33] | Hope, faith, belief — all shall be rewarded. | 希望 信念 信仰 都将被奖赏 |
[05:39] | The miracle of 828 was for all. | 828航班的奇迹属于所有人 |
[05:42] | Now, those who feel called to testify are welcome. | 想做见证的人请上台 |
[05:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:59] | I’m Maxine. | 我是玛克辛 |
[06:00] | Hi, Maxine. | 你好 玛克辛 |
[06:02] | I’m a Believer. | 我是信徒 |
[06:04] | I was pretty broken when I first came here. | 我第一次来这里的时候简直是一团糟 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I’m not gonna lie. | 是的 这是实话 |
[06:08] | My parents, they just — | 我的父母 他们 |
[06:09] | they didn’t get me, and I was lost. | 他们不懂我 我很迷茫 |
[06:14] | But then I heard Adrian talk about how we’re all connected, | 后来我听到艾德里安说 我们互相关联 |
[06:19] | about how we’re all a part of the miracle of 828. | 我们都是828奇迹的一部分 |
[06:24] | And Adrian says if you accept that miracle, | 艾德里安说如果你接受这个奇迹 |
[06:28] | we’ll all be saved. | 我们都将被拯救 |
[06:31] | Well, it’s already saved my life. | 它已经拯救了我的人生 |
[06:35] | – I believe. – Yes. | -我相信 -好 |
[06:48] | I have to get him out of there. | 我得救他出来 |
[06:50] | Decorated cop versus ex-con | 一边是有功绩的警察 |
[06:52] | carrying an illegally purchased firearm. | 一边是携带非法枪支的前科犯 |
[06:54] | He was trying to protect — | 他是想保护… |
[06:55] | Guy goes on the run for, what, 62 days? | 他逃跑了多久 62天吗 |
[06:57] | He turned himself in — | 他自首了 |
[06:57] | And said ex-con admitted he shot you. | 而这位前科犯承认他开枪打了你 |
[07:01] | Now you go. | 现在你说吧 |
[07:04] | He’s not supposed to be in there. | 他本不该出现在那里 |
[07:12] | Your guy pled guilty, no lawyer? | 你的人认罪了 没有律师吗 |
[07:14] | That’s at least grounds to petition for a plea withdrawal. | 律师至少能帮他申请认罪撤回请求 |
[07:17] | Tell him to let the court know | 让他通知法庭 |
[07:18] | that I’ll be representing him now. | 接下来我来当他的代理律师 |
[07:20] | Thanks, Teresa, but we’re not exactly in communication. | 谢谢 特蕾莎 但是我们最近没联系 |
[07:22] | Can we get the ball rolling first, and then, | 我们能不能先开始 |
[07:25] | once I talk to him or — | 等我跟他聊完 或者… |
[07:26] | I can start some digging, | 我可以先做些调查 |
[07:27] | but until I’m his lawyer, my hands are tied. | 但在我成为他的律师之前 我无能为力 |
[07:35] | Saanvi’s server is clean. | 萨尼的服务器没问题 |
[07:37] | Swept for bugs, her lab’s clean. | 搜过窃听器 她的实验室也没问题 |
[07:39] | So, where’s the leak? | 泄露源在哪儿 |
[07:40] | The Major has someone inside the hospital? | 少校在医院里有线人吗 |
[07:41] | – Presumably. – Any clue who it is? | -有可能 -你知道是谁吗 |
[07:43] | My guys are keeping a close eye — | 我的人在密切注意… |
[07:44] | Well, that’s not good enough. Saanvi’s in danger. | 那还不够 萨尼有危险 |
[07:46] | I have a plan if you’ll just shut up for a minute. | 你先听我说 我有个计划 |
[07:48] | Vance, we need to find this mole. | 万斯 我们得找出这个内鬼 |
[07:50] | No. | 不 |
[07:51] | We need to let the mole lead us to the Major. | 我们要通过这个内鬼找到上校 |
[07:55] | Everything we know tells us | 我们手里的线索告诉我们 |
[07:56] | what the Major wants is to control the Callings, | 上校想控制呼召 |
[08:00] | to be sending the messages you’re compelled to follow — | 来发送一些信息 让你们不得不遵循 |
[08:02] | you, your — your sister, your son. | 你 你妹妹 你儿子 |
[08:04] | We’d…be her toy soldiers. | 我们就会成为她的傀儡 |
[08:07] | So let’s point her to the ultimate soldier, | 那我们就把她引向终极傀儡 |
[08:10] | a passenger whose Callings are stronger than Cal’s even. | 一个比卡尔的呼召还要强烈的乘客 |
[08:13] | Yeah, but I haven’t found anyone who’s… | 可我没发现有谁… |
[08:19] | You mean we feed the Major a fake. | 你是说给上校一个假线索 |
[08:22] | Pick someone from your board. Make it look legit. | 从你的手里挑一个人出来 看着要有说服力 |
[08:24] | I have an address in Pennsylvania. | 我有个宾夕法尼亚的地址 |
[08:26] | You’ll tell Saanvi he’s there. | 你告诉萨尼他在那里 |
[08:28] | The ruse percolates up to the Major, she’ll bite. | 这个情报会被反馈给上校 她会上钩的 |
[08:35] | So not only do we continue to lie to Saanvi — | 所以我们不但要继续对萨尼撒谎 |
[08:37] | We use her. This — This sucks. | 还要利用她 这样很不好 |
[08:41] | No one said making the world a safer place was gonna be easy, | 没人说过让世界变得更安全会轻而易举 |
[08:44] | but the sooner we find the Major, | 但我们越快找到上校 |
[08:46] | the sooner we all go back to our lives. | 就越早能恢复正常生活 |
[08:48] | And this leak in your friend’s lab, it’s our best shot. | 你朋友实验室的泄露 是我们最好的机会 |
[08:54] | Set the trap. | 把诱饵放下去吧 |
[09:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:08] | Thought I’d puke less this time. | 我还以为这次我能少吐一点 |
[09:10] | Oh, here. | 给你 |
[09:12] | Only thing that keeps food down. | 唯一能不让食物吐出来的东西 |
[09:14] | I’m not a fan of ginger, | 我不太喜欢姜 |
[09:16] | but I’ll eat roadkill if it quells the nausea. | 但如果能让我不恶心 吃野味都行 |
[09:20] | I feel you. | 我理解 |
[09:21] | Not only am I bigger than I was with twins — | 我肚子不但比怀双胞胎时还大 |
[09:24] | I’m also sicker. | 我吐得也更厉害 |
[09:25] | I swear my 6-year-old thinks her mommy’s hung over. | 我发誓 我六岁的孩子觉得她妈妈喝多了 |
[09:28] | You haven’t told her yet? | 你还没告诉她吗 |
[09:29] | Once we’re out of the woods. | 等头三个月过去了就说 |
[09:30] | Here, thanks. | 给你吧 谢谢 |
[09:32] | Keep it. I can make more. | 你留着吧 我可以再做 |
[09:34] | You made these? | 你自己做的 |
[09:36] | We can’t be friends. | 那我们没法做朋友了 |
[09:37] | Oh. But I offer free refills. | 但我可以免费给你续啊 |
[09:40] | – Solidarity! – Thanks. | -同舟共济 -谢了 |
[09:44] | Open her eyes. | 让她睁开双眼 |
[10:10] | Hey, there. How you doing? | 你好 你怎么样 |
[10:11] | I’m here to see Ezekiel Landon. | 我来探视伊齐基尔·兰德勒 |
[10:13] | You gonna be on the list this time? | 这次你在名单上吗 |
[10:18] | Look, man. I just — I really need to see him. | 听着 我真的要见他 |
[10:20] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[10:22] | He’s not here. It seems he’s been transferred. | 他不在这里 好像被转走了 |
[10:25] | What’s — Where? | 什么 转到哪儿了 |
[10:26] | Doesn’t say. The system’s messed up. | 上面没有 系统出问题了 |
[10:28] | It could take a few days to update. | 更新可能要花好几天 |
[10:33] | What did you give me? | 你们给我打的是什么 |
[10:38] | What’d you give me, damn it?! | 你们给我打的什么 该死 |
[10:39] | Okay, calm down. | 冷静点 |
[10:40] | It was just something to help you sleep. | 就是帮助你入睡的 |
[10:41] | – What the hell was it?! – Mostly midazolam. | -到底是什么 -主要是咪达唑仑 |
[10:43] | I’m in recovery!? You can’t give me that junk! | 我还在戒毒 你不能给我打这种东西 |
[10:45] | Look, your doctor rounds in the morning. | 你的医生早上来查房 |
[10:47] | We’ll take it up with him. | 我们到时候再和他说 |
[10:48] | But if you don’t want any more, you need to chill. | 但如果你不想打了 你得冷静下来 |
[10:55] | I’m worried, Ben. What if it’s not just an error in the system? | 我很担心 本 如果不是系统的问题呢 |
[10:57] | What if it’s the Major? I mean, she’s taken people before. | 如果是上校呢 她以前也带走过人 |
[11:00] | Yeah, but not from police custody. | 但没从监狱中带走过 |
[11:02] | What if that’s what the Callings are warning us about? | 如果这就是呼召警告我们的事呢 |
[11:04] | I mean, I’m not gonna lose him, okay? Not like that. | 我不能失去他 不能像这样 |
[11:06] | Mick, you’re spinning. Just keep looking. | 小米 你想太多了 接着找吧 |
[11:09] | And if the Major did take Zeke, we will find him… | 如果是上校抓走了泽克 我们找到她的同时 |
[11:13] | when we find her. | 也会找到泽克 |
[11:15] | Talk to you later. | 回头再聊 |
[11:22] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[11:23] | Why is a public defender asking for Zeke’s arrest report? | 为什么有个公设辩护律师要泽克的逮捕报告 |
[11:26] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:28] | Christ, Mick. | 天呐 小米 |
[11:29] | The guy confessed. | 这个人都认罪了 |
[11:31] | Just let it go already. | 随他去吧 |
[11:32] | You want to know how I let this go, Jared? | 你想知道我怎么放手吗 杰瑞德 |
[11:35] | You revise the report, | 你去修改报告 |
[11:35] | and you clarify that the shooting was an accident. | 你声明枪击只是意外 |
[11:38] | I won’t do that. | 我不会这么做的 |
[11:39] | It was an accident. | 确实是意外 |
[11:41] | We both know that. | 我们心知肚明 |
[11:42] | No, it was a legit collar. | 不 拘捕是合法的 |
[11:45] | I know that, and so does everybody else in this office. | 我知道这点 警局的其他人也都知道 |
[11:47] | Mick, you keep pushing this, it’s not gonna end well for you. | 小米 如果你继续坚持的话 不会有好结果的 |
[11:53] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[11:56] | I am trying to get an innocent man out of jail. | 我想把无辜的人从监狱里救出来 |
[11:59] | Please, do not make this about us. | 拜托 别把这个当成我们之间的事 |
[12:03] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[12:04] | This has everything to do with us. | 这件事当然和我们有关 |
[12:08] | I blew up my entire life for you. | 我为了你毁了我的一生 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:22] | I need us to do the right thing, though, please. | 但我需要我们做正确的事 拜托 |
[12:24] | I’m asking for us to fix this together. | 我要求我们来一起解决这个问题 |
[12:31] | You’re asking for too much, Mick. | 你要求的太多了 小米 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna torpedo my career | 抱歉 但我不会为一个不信任的人 |
[12:35] | – for some guy I barely trust. – Just stop. Please. | -毁掉我的事业 -别说了 拜托 |
[12:40] | I am not trying to hurt you. Truly. | 我不想伤害你 真的 |
[12:47] | But I’m gonna help Zeke, | 但我要帮助泽克 |
[12:49] | and I’m gonna do whatever it takes to do that. | 为了做到这点 我会不惜一切代价 |
[12:52] | If you don’t want to help me, that is your choice. | 如果你不想帮我 这是你的选择 |
[12:57] | But be prepared. | 但你要准备好 |
[13:00] | Was that a threat? | 你这是威胁吗 |
[13:03] | Didn’t have to be. | 不必是 |
[13:21] | Mom had another Calling. | 妈妈又有了一个呼召 |
[13:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I met this great mom at the yoga studio today. | 是啊 我在瑜伽馆遇到了一位准妈妈 |
[13:27] | And when she was leaving, I heard myself saying, | 她离开的时候 我听到我自己说 |
[13:30] | “Open her eyes.” | “让她睁开双眼” |
[13:32] | And then I saw this awful gargoyle on her car, | 然后我在她车上看到了一个可怕的石像鬼 |
[13:35] | like, looming. | 若隐若现 |
[13:37] | Honey, that’s terrifying. Are — are you okay? | 宝贝 这太可怕了 你还好吗 |
[13:39] | I’m fine. I’m just — I’m worried about her. | 我没事 只是有点担心她 |
[13:41] | I can’t shake this bad feeling. | 我无法摆脱这种糟糕的感觉 |
[13:43] | This creature was terrifying, but we looked up gargoyles, | 这个东西很可怕 但我们查了石像鬼 |
[13:46] | and, apparently, they’re supposed to protect you from evil. | 很显然 它们应该保护你不被恶魔袭击 |
[13:49] | So I don’t know. | 所以我也不知道 |
[13:50] | Maybe I’m supposed to open her eyes to that? | 或许我该让她睁开双眼看那个吗 |
[13:52] | Maybe she’s in some kind of trouble? | 或许她身处危险之中 |
[13:54] | Maybe she’ll be in the next class? | 或许她下节课会来 |
[13:56] | I can’t wait till then. | 我等不到下节课了 |
[13:59] | So… | 所以 |
[14:01] | track her down. | 找到她吧 |
[14:03] | She had a Metro Kids Soccer bumper sticker. | 她车上有个大都会儿童足球俱乐部的贴纸 |
[14:06] | I’ll look up where the teams practice. | 我来查查这支队伍的训练时间 |
[14:11] | – What are you doing? – Helping you. | -你在干什么 -帮助你啊 |
[14:13] | Absolutely not. You have enough on your plate. | 当然不用 你手上的事已经很多了 |
[14:15] | We got this. | 我们能行的 |
[14:17] | Well, is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[14:19] | No, babe. | 不 宝贝 |
[14:21] | We’re good. You get your work done. | 我们没事 你把你的事情做完就行 |
[14:23] | I found the website. | 我找到了网页 |
[14:25] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[14:26] | Wow. I’ll leave you to it, then. | 那你们俩查吧 |
[14:29] | Call if you need me. | 如果有需要打电话给我 |
[14:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:32] | So, she said her kid was 6. | 她说她的孩子六岁 |
[14:35] | Does it say where the younger teams practice? | 网站上写了儿童队在哪儿训练吗 |
[14:41] | Come on, baby. Come on, baby. | 快点 宝贝 快点 |
[14:42] | Gimme aces! | 给我个结果 |
[14:47] | 亲爱的阿历克斯 这封信我写了好多遍了 想说的话有许多 我不知道怎么说出来 | |
[14:49] | What are we looking for, exactly? | 你到底在找什么 |
[14:53] | I know, I know. Drug-company NDA. | 我知道 医药公司的保密协议 |
[14:55] | I’m just a fly on the wall. | 我只是个不起眼的小卒 |
[14:57] | Just thank me when you get your Nobel. | 得诺贝尔奖的时候记得感谢我就行了 |
[15:08] | I’m vibing epic fail. | 我感受到了史诗级的失败 |
[15:11] | We have time for another round. | 我们还有时间再来一遍 |
[15:14] | Burnout is actually a thing. | 人真的会筋疲力竭 |
[15:16] | When is the last time you slept? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[15:26] | I wasn’t expecting you today. | 没想到你今天会来 |
[15:32] | I think I found a new Holy Grail. | 我想我找到了新的圣杯 |
[15:42] | This guy’s Callings are insane, Ben. | 这个人的呼召也太疯狂了 本 |
[15:44] | If you didn’t interview him yourself, | 如果你没有亲自采访他 |
[15:45] | I would never believe it. | 我都难以相信 |
[15:47] | He’s in Philly? | 他住在费城 |
[15:49] | Okay, I need to get his bloodwork for the lab. | 好的 我需要把他的血样送去实验室 |
[15:50] | When can we go see him? | 我们什么时候能去见他 |
[15:52] | Uh, I’ll check my calendar. | 我要查一下我的日程安排 |
[15:54] | Well, how about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[15:55] | If this guy is having more intense Callings, | 如果这个人的呼召更强烈 |
[15:57] | he may have a longer strand of the mutated gene. | 他变异的基因串可能更长 |
[15:58] | It might be easier for me to isolate. | 我的基因分离工作就更容易了 |
[16:03] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:05] | Well, why aren’t you more excited? | 你怎么不觉得兴奋 |
[16:06] | This could be our breakthrough. | 这可能成为我们的新突破 |
[16:08] | The Callings, the Death Date could all go away. | 呼召和死期可能都会消失 |
[16:10] | I mean, isn’t this what we’ve been working our asses off for? | 这不是我们一直以来拼命工作的目的吗 |
[16:13] | Oh, of course it is. | 当然是 |
[16:16] | I may have gotten a job. | 我可能找到工作了 |
[16:18] | That’s really great news. | 这真是个很棒的消息 |
[16:19] | I need to give a lecture, meet the faculty. | 我需要试讲一堂课 和学院的教职工见面 |
[16:21] | There’s a lot right now. | 现在事情实在很多 |
[16:23] | Well, they would be really lucky to have you. | 你能加入他们 真是他们的福气 |
[16:28] | Just as soon as you can. | 越早越好 |
[16:37] | He would’ve just transferred in the other day or… | 他就是这几天转过去的 |
[16:39] | Are you sure there’s nothing? | 你确定没有这个人吗 |
[16:43] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:45] | Ezekiel Landon? Nothing? | 伊齐基尔·兰德勒 没查到吗 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:48] | Uh, yeah. Hi. Just checking in. | 你好 我想查一下 |
[16:50] | Checking in to see if you got my message | 想问一下你们是否收到我发的信息 |
[16:52] | about Ezekiel Landon. | 关于伊齐基尔·兰德勒 |
[16:58] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[16:59] | I’m Detective Stone from the 129th. | 我是129区的斯通警探 |
[17:02] | Uh, I’m good. Thank you. How are you? | 我很好 谢谢 你好吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah, um, just need some help tracking down an inmate — | 需要你帮忙查询一个犯人 |
[17:07] | Ezekiel Landon. | 他叫伊齐基尔·兰德勒 |
[17:08] | E-z-e-k– | 伊 齐 基 尔 |
[17:10] | You do? You have him? | 有吗 他在你们那里吗 |
[17:13] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他说句话吗 |
[17:14] | No, no, no, please, I just need one minute | 不不不 拜托了 我只需要一分钟 |
[17:15] | to just talk to him about something. | 跟他说点事情 |
[17:22] | Zeke! | 泽克 |
[17:29] | Zeke! Zeke! | 泽克 泽克 |
[17:32] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[17:34] | Zeke, please! Come on! Come on! | 泽克 拜托 坚持住 坚持住 |
[17:37] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[17:42] | Zeke, no! | 泽克 不 |
[17:54] | So, your fate’s in the hands of the Hiring Committee. | 你的命运掌握在招聘委员会手里 |
[17:57] | They’re all sitting in. I talked you up. | 他们都在教室旁听 我替你美言了几句 |
[17:58] | Thanks for that. | 感谢 |
[18:00] | Left out the part about us. | 但没提我们的关系 |
[18:01] | Doubly thanks for that. | 再次感谢 |
[18:02] | Dr. Tobin in the middle? | 站在中间的是托宾教授 |
[18:03] | Big fan of your paper on computational math. | 很喜欢你关于计算数学的论文 |
[18:06] | Her vote’s in the bag. | 她一定会投你一票 |
[18:08] | Bow tie’s the one to impress — Simon. | 你要给戴领结那个人留下深刻印象 西蒙 |
[18:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:12] | Professor Stone. | 斯通教授 |
[18:13] | TJ TJ! | |
[18:16] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[18:17] | I saw the tweet about your lecture, figured I’d sit in. | 我看到了你讲课的推文 我想来听听 |
[18:19] | Why? ‘Cause you needed a nap? | 为什么 想来睡个午觉吗 |
[18:21] | I’ll try not to snore too loud. | 我尽量小点声打呼噜 |
[18:22] | Okay, I’ll see you in there. | 好 我们一会见 |
[18:23] | – Good luck. – Alright. | -祝你好运 -好 |
[18:24] | What did I tell you all? | 我说什么来着 |
[18:26] | He’s already a favorite with the students. | 他已经深受学生喜爱了 |
[18:29] | Professors Gin Otani… | 这位是金·大谷教授 |
[18:31] | – Hi. How you doing? – Carol Tobin… | -您好 -卡罗尔·托宾 |
[18:32] | Simon White. | 西蒙·怀特 |
[18:34] | Professor Stone. | 这是斯通教授 |
[18:35] | Suzanne raves about you, Ben. | 苏珊娜对你大加赞赏 本 |
[18:37] | We’re delighted you’re considering us. | 很高兴你能考虑加入我们 |
[18:39] | I’m glad to be here. | 我也很高兴来到贵校 |
[18:40] | Okay. Well, let’s get this party started. | 好的 那我们就开始吧 |
[18:45] | This will be a great way to ease back in. | 这将是你重新开始的好机会 |
[18:47] | It’s a pretty sleepy class. | 这个课程很容易犯困 |
[18:48] | Enrollment’s about half capacity. | 选这门课的人只坐满一半教室 |
[18:51] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[18:59] | Guess my tweet about our special guest lecture piqued interest. | 估计我特邀演讲的推文引起了大家的兴趣 |
[19:14] | You all know this is Combinatorics, right? | 你们都知道这是组合数学 对吧 |
[19:15] | 今日客座教授 本·斯通教授 | |
[19:17] | I hear Game Theory’s down the hall. | 我听到大厅里有人说是博弈论 |
[19:21] | No one? Alright. | 没有走错的吗 好吧 |
[19:24] | So, how many of you are actually math majors? | 你们当中有多少人是数学专业的 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:32] | Uh, anyone like old movies? | 有没有人喜欢老电影 |
[19:36] | Who’s seen “The Matrix”? | 谁看过《黑客帝国》 |
[19:38] | Welcome back from outer space! | 欢迎大家从外太空归来 |
[19:42] | Thank you. I guess. | 谢谢你 |
[19:45] | Now, the fun thing about higher math — | 高等数学有趣的是 |
[19:46] | and, yes, I said fun — | 是的 我说了有趣 |
[19:48] | is that it can describe something as complex as simulated reality. | 它可以用来描述像模拟现实那样复杂的事物 |
[19:53] | Let’s say this is Earth. | 假设说这是地球 |
[19:55] | Speaking of, where do you think the plane went? | 说到这个 你觉得飞机飞到哪儿去了 |
[19:57] | What’s the probability 828 got sucked through a wormhole, | 828航班被吸进虫洞 |
[20:00] | versus being hijacked by aliens? | 和被外星人劫持的概率是多少 |
[20:03] | While you propose a fascinating hypothetical, | 你提出了一个有趣的假设 |
[20:06] | to assess a baseline — | 来评估一个基线 |
[20:07] | Professor Stone, is your IQ higher than it used to be? | 斯通教授 你的智商比之前高吗 |
[20:10] | I heard that one of the passengers cured cancer. | 我听说一位乘客的癌症痊愈了 |
[20:12] | Flight 828 didn’t touch down for 5 1/2 years. | 828航班五年半没有落地 |
[20:15] | – Where did it fly? – Are you, like, smarter than Einstein? | -它飞去哪了 -你比爱因斯坦还聪明吗 |
[20:17] | Did you shrink? | 你缩小了吗 |
[20:18] | Can you predict the future? | 你能预测未来吗 |
[20:20] | To assess a — a… | 为了评估… |
[20:22] | I read your thesis on combinatorial matrix theory. | 我读了你关于组合矩阵理论的论文 |
[20:25] | Couldn’t that have been used to map the flight plan of 828? | 那个理论能被用来绘制828的飞行计划吗 |
[20:29] | Great question. | 问得好 |
[20:30] | We’ll start simple and define some geocentric coordinates. | 我们先从简单的开始 首先定义一些地心坐标 |
[20:35] | Now, to compute the coordinates of “C” using Bancroft’s method, | 然后用班氏法来计算C点的坐标 |
[20:40] | we’ll construct a four-by-four matrix | 我们用卫星坐标 |
[20:42] | with the satellites’ coordinates and respective pseudoranges — | 和各自的伪距构建一个四乘四的矩阵 |
[20:47] | not to be confused with pseudo-oranges, | 不要和”伪橘”搞混 |
[20:48] | which taste terrible. | 假的橘子可特别难吃 |
[20:51] | But we can use them to help us find | 我们可以用它们来帮助我们找到 |
[20:53] | our unknown receiver quantities. | 未知的接收数量 |
[20:55] | And then we will encapsulate them in a vector “U.” | 然后我们把它们概述在向量U中 |
[21:00] | It says the U6 girls practice on the east field. | 上面说U6女孩们在东场训练 |
[21:05] | Good job, sleuth! | 干得漂亮 侦探 |
[21:08] | I wish I could see a gargoyle. | 我希望我能看到石像鬼 |
[21:11] | No, you don’t. Trust me. | 不 你不会想看到的 相信我 |
[21:13] | Mom, I’ve seen way worse stuff. | 妈妈 我见过比这更糟的事 |
[21:19] | I wish you didn’t have to. | 我真希望你不用经历这些 |
[21:20] | Bring it in! Snack time! | 都过来 该吃零食了 |
[21:23] | Good effort, girls! Good effort! | 很棒 姑娘们 很棒 |
[21:25] | – Orange slices. – That’s her. | -橙子 -就是她 |
[21:34] | Good job. Good job. | 干得漂亮 干得漂亮 |
[21:40] | Alright. | 好的 |
[21:42] | Erika? | 艾瑞卡 |
[21:44] | Grace. Ginger lady? | 格蕾丝 给你姜的那个 |
[21:48] | Right. | 对 |
[21:50] | I haven’t seen you here before. | 我以前没在这里见过你 |
[21:51] | No, it’s our first time. | 不 这是我们第一次来 |
[21:52] | Actually, I’m trying to get my bookworm son into a sport. | 我是想让我的书虫儿子来锻炼锻炼 |
[21:57] | Right. | 这样 |
[21:59] | I think sign-ups are closed. | 我觉得已经不开放报名了 |
[22:01] | Um, you’re not green, | 你不是第一次当妈妈 |
[22:03] | so I take it the nausea’s better. | 所以我想你恶心的感觉好一些了吧 |
[22:05] | Is everything else okay? | 其他还好吗 |
[22:06] | I know second pregnancies can be so hard. | 我知道第二胎很辛苦 |
[22:09] | – Pulled in every dire– – I have to run. | -什么都可能出现… -我得走了 |
[22:10] | My husband’s waiting for me. | 我丈夫在等我 |
[22:12] | Holly! | 霍莉 |
[22:13] | Come on. What are you doing? | 走吧 你在干什么 |
[22:16] | Open her eyes. | 让她睁开双眼 |
[22:31] | You had it again. | 你又听到呼召了 |
[22:34] | She’s scared of something. | 她在惧怕什么东西 |
[22:37] | But when the person you’re called to help | 你的呼召让你去帮助一个人 |
[22:38] | doesn’t want to be helped, what do you do? | 可对方却不想得到帮助 你怎么办 |
[22:46] | Detective Stone. I need a one-on-one with a C.I. | 我是斯通警探 我需要和一个线人单独谈谈 |
[22:49] | Patient Ezekiel Landon. | 病人齐基尔·兰德勒 |
[22:50] | Didn’t see you on the books, Detective. | 以前没见过你 警探 |
[22:51] | Did you call ahead? | 你事先打过电话吗 |
[22:52] | An emergency came up. Consider this calling. | 情况紧急 就当这个是致电吧 |
[22:54] | Not how this works. | 手续不是这样的 |
[22:55] | Dangerous guys in here. | 里面的人很危险 |
[22:57] | I need a guard dedicated for the meet. Not my rules. | 我需要安排负责会面的警卫 规矩不是我定的 |
[22:59] | Great. Well, I’ve got lives at stake. | 很好 我这里人命关天 |
[23:00] | So if you wanna ring up my boss, you go right ahead. | 如果你要给我老大打电话 你就打吧 |
[23:12] | I got a C.I. visit request here. | 我这里有个要见线人的警探 |
[23:14] | Ezekiel Landon. | 伊齐基尔·兰德勒 |
[23:20] | 只有更多灾难 直到五年后我回家 你还是没有出现 我以为我们相爱 我知道我爱着你 说实话 我现在还爱着你 我知道我们当时的感情是真的 我从没想过破坏一段婚姻 我完全不知道你这些年的生活如何 | |
[23:29] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[23:30] | You find something new? | 有什么新发现吗 |
[23:32] | Only the gene mutation. | 只有基因突变 |
[23:36] | Or at least a mutation, which could be watershed, | 或者至少是突变 有可能是转折点 |
[23:38] | maybe even the key to what happened to us on that plane. | 甚至可以解开我们在飞机上的遭遇 |
[23:40] | It’s like… | 就像是 |
[23:42] | It’s like the magic bullet. | 像是灵丹妙药 |
[23:43] | Now I-I really need you to take me to your guy, Ben, | 我真的需要你带我去见你的人 本 |
[23:46] | because I need to test his blood against my trials t– | 因为我要检测他的血液 来和我的试验对比 |
[23:48] | I can’t… | 不行 |
[23:51] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[23:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:01] | The Major has a mole accessing your research. | 少校有个内鬼在监控你的研究 |
[24:07] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:10] | I just do, trust me. | 我就是知道 相信我 |
[24:12] | And if your discovery leaks to her… | 如果你的研究泄露给她的话 |
[24:14] | – Saanvi… – Yeah. | -萨尼 -嗯 |
[24:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:19] | What if the Major already knows | 如果上校已经知道 |
[24:20] | about the passenger’s new Callings? | 乘客新的呼召了呢 |
[24:21] | She — She came after Cal. | 她之前冲着卡尔去过 |
[24:24] | – Imagine what she’s — – There are no new Callings. | -想想她会… -没有什么新的呼召 |
[24:29] | What? | 什么 |
[24:31] | It was a fake, | 那是假的 |
[24:33] | made up as bait to lure the Major. | 是捏造出来引诱少校上钩的 |
[24:38] | Okay, I don’t, um… | 好吧 我不… |
[24:41] | I don’t understand. Why would you lie to me? | 我不明白 你为什么骗我 |
[24:43] | Because you were safer not knowing. | 因为你不知情会更安全 |
[24:44] | You might’ve inadvertently clued in the Major. | 你也许会无意中让少校知道 |
[24:51] | All of this, there is no way this is just you and Michaela. | 所有的一切 背后不可能只有你和米凯拉两人 |
[24:56] | You’re working with someone. | 你们在跟别人合作 |
[25:04] | Vance. | 万斯 |
[25:05] | He survived the accident, went into hiding. | 他在事故中幸免于难 躲起来了 |
[25:07] | Michaela and I — | 我和米凯拉 |
[25:08] | Michaela and you what?! | 你和米凯拉干什么 |
[25:12] | I am part of that group, Ben, | 我和你们是一起的 本 |
[25:14] | and you didn’t trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[25:15] | No, it’s not about trust. It was for your own protection. | 不 这和信任无关 是为了保护你自己 |
[25:18] | Okay, I just — I need you to leave. | 我只是… 我需要你离开 |
[25:19] | Did you think I wanted to lie? I didn’t want any of this. | 你认为我想骗你吗 我根本不想这样 |
[25:22] | Yeah, but you had a choice! | 但是你有得选 |
[25:24] | I didn’t. | 我没得选 |
[25:27] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[25:30] | Saanvi, please be careful. This leak — | 萨尼 请一定要小心 这次泄露… |
[25:32] | Go. | 走 |
[25:57] | How’s he not a C.I.? | 他怎么可能不是线人呢 |
[25:59] | Detective just blew by here claiming he’s part of some case. | 警探刚刚过去 说他和某个案子有关 |
[26:06] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[26:08] | Oh, my God. What have they done to you? | 天哪 他们对你做了什么 |
[26:10] | Zeke. | 泽克 |
[26:11] | Hey, come on. Wake up. Wake up. | 快醒醒 醒醒 |
[26:13] | – Look at me, look at me. – Michaela? | -看着我 看着我 -米凯拉 |
[26:14] | Oh, my God. Thank God. | 天哪 谢天谢地 |
[26:15] | Look, I don’t have much time, okay? | 我时间不多了 |
[26:16] | But we got to get you out of here. | 但是我们要把你弄出去 |
[26:17] | Cal and I, we had a Calling. | 我和卡尔收到呼召 |
[26:19] | You were on the airplane with us. | 你和我们一起在飞机上 |
[26:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:22] | I saw it, too. | 我也看到了 |
[26:23] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:26] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[26:28] | The Callings… | 那个呼召 |
[26:29] | I was shaking, and they gave me drugs to stop it. | 我浑身发抖 他们给我注射药物让我冷静下来 |
[26:33] | That’s why you couldn’t see us. | 所以你看不到我们 |
[26:36] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[26:38] | You were right. I’m not supposed to be here. | 你说得对 我不该在这里 |
[26:41] | I’m supposed to be with you. I’m sorry. | 我应该和你一起 对不起 |
[26:43] | I am here now, okay? | 我现在已经来了 |
[26:45] | I know, but it’s too late. | 我知道 但是太迟了 |
[26:46] | No, it’s not. I am getting you out of here. | 不会 我要把你救出去 |
[26:49] | You never give up, do you? | 你绝对不会放弃是吗 |
[26:51] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能来这里 |
[26:52] | Tell them you need a lawyer. | 跟他们说你需要律师 |
[26:53] | Teresa Yin. It’s on the back of that. | 特蕾莎·殷 就写在纸背面 |
[26:54] | Tell them that you need a lawyer. | 跟他们说你需要律师 |
[26:55] | She’s expecting your call! | 她在等你的电话 |
[27:04] | Do you have any idea the damage you just caused? | 你知道你刚才造成了多大的损失吗 |
[27:06] | I told you, she found the magic bullet. | 我告诉你了 她找到了”灵丹妙药” |
[27:08] | I couldn’t risk it getting into the wrong hands. | 我不能冒险让它落入坏人的手里 |
[27:10] | You blew my cover, | 你暴露了我的身份 |
[27:11] | eviscerated our opportunity to find the leak! | 破坏了我们发现内鬼的机会 |
[27:14] | Look, Saanvi might be pissed, | 萨尼也许很生气 |
[27:16] | but your secret is safe. | 但你的秘密很安全 |
[27:18] | I trust her. | 我相信她 |
[27:20] | Well, that’s good to know because now the only people | 那真是太好了 现在知道我还活着的 |
[27:22] | who know I’m alive are our wives, Michaela, Saanvi. | 就只有我们的妻子 米凯拉还有萨尼 |
[27:27] | I’m sorry, Vance. | 对不起 万斯 |
[27:28] | We need to get in front of this. | 我们得抢先一步 |
[27:31] | Maybe not. | 也许不用 |
[27:32] | Saanvi could still help us find the leak. | 萨尼依然可以帮我们找到内鬼 |
[27:34] | You said yourself espionage is a long game. | 你自己说过间谍是长线活动 |
[27:37] | Our asset is compromised. | 我们的计划暴露了 |
[27:40] | We have a very small window | 在这整个行动失败之前 |
[27:41] | before this whole operation collapses. | 我们没有多少机会了 |
[28:06] | Now that we’ve had a breakthrough, what do we do? | 现在我们有了突破 然后做什么 |
[28:08] | Are we modifying our approach? | 修改方法吗 |
[28:11] | You’re always asking me questions. | 你总是在问我问题 |
[28:13] | Um, ’cause I’m your lab assistant? | 因为我是你的实验助理啊 |
[28:20] | Not anymore. | 以后不是了 |
[28:22] | There was no breakthrough. | 并没有任何突破 |
[28:23] | It was a fluke, and we’re just tilting at windmills. | 那是侥幸 我们只是在无的放矢 |
[28:27] | I appreciate your help, Troy, | 我感谢你的帮助 特洛伊 |
[28:29] | but I don’t need you. | 但我不需要你 |
[28:34] | This doesn’t make any sense. You… | 这完全说不通 你… |
[28:59] | Ellen? It’s Saanvi. | 艾伦吗 我是萨尼 |
[29:01] | I’ve had a really awful day. | 我今天过得很糟糕 |
[29:02] | Is there any way you can squeeze me in? | 你能让我加个塞吗 |
[29:18] | You, um — You weren’t in class today. | 你今天没来上课 |
[29:20] | I was worried. I thought maybe you — | 我很担心 还以为你… |
[29:21] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[29:23] | No. No. | 没有 |
[29:25] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:27] | This must seem very bizarre. | 你可能觉得很奇怪 |
[29:31] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[29:33] | Call it intuition. I don’t know. | 算是直觉吧 我也不知道 |
[29:34] | I just — I have a bad feeling that something’s wrong, | 我有种很不好的预感 |
[29:36] | and if you’re | 如果你 |
[29:39] | if you’re afraid or you have a problem — | 如果你害怕或者你有什么问题 |
[29:41] | My only problem is you and your freak 828 boy. | 唯一的问题就是你 还有你那个828怪胎儿子 |
[29:46] | I know who your son is. I watch the news. | 我知道你儿子是谁 我看了新闻 |
[29:48] | I-I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[29:50] | Stay away. | 离我远一点 |
[29:52] | Stay away from my family. | 离我的家人远一点 |
[29:53] | Your son is an abomination. | 你儿子是个怪物 |
[29:56] | I get it! I get it now! | 我懂了 我现在懂了 |
[29:59] | I was supposed to open your eyes | 我本应该让你睁开眼睛 |
[30:01] | because you are a frightened, small-minded woman | 因为你是个胆小 心胸狭窄的女人 |
[30:03] | who’s afraid of anything she doesn’t understand. | 害怕一切自己不理解的事物 |
[30:10] | I hope you lose that baby. | 我希望你流产 |
[30:19] | The people versus Ezekiel Landon. | 公诉方诉伊齐基尔·兰德勒 |
[30:23] | Thank you for finding time on your docket | 感谢您百忙之中为这次紧急听证会 |
[30:25] | for this emergency hearing, Your Honor. | 抽出时间 法官阁下 |
[30:27] | Pursuant to Section 220.6, | 根据第220条法案中的第六条 |
[30:30] | my client moves to withdraw his guilty plea. | 我的委托人希望撤回他的认罪答辩 |
[30:33] | Further, I’ve filed a motion to dismiss all charges. | 并且 我已经提交了驳回所有指控的议案 |
[30:36] | I’ll grant the plea withdrawal. | 我同意撤销认罪 |
[30:38] | On what grounds do you move to dismiss? | 你以什么理由驳回指控 |
[30:40] | New evidence calling into question | 出现了新的证据 对本案 |
[30:42] | the veracity of the investigation. | 调查的真实性提出了质疑 |
[30:44] | Your Honor, this is absurd. | 法官阁下 这太荒谬了 |
[30:46] | Mr. Landon shot an NYPD detective. | 兰德勒先生枪击了一位纽约警察 |
[30:48] | Yes. Detective Stone. | 是的 斯通警探 |
[30:50] | I’d like to call her as a witness. | 我想传唤她出庭作证 |
[30:52] | Your Honor, this is a waste of taxpayer dollars | 法官阁下 这是在浪费纳税人的钱 |
[30:54] | and the court’s time. | 和法庭的时间 |
[30:56] | And yet the court awaits | 但是法庭很期待 |
[30:57] | Detective Stone’s testimony with interest. | 斯通警探的证词 |
[31:00] | Your Honor, I call Detective Michaela Stone to the stand. | 法官阁下 我传唤米凯拉·斯通警探出庭作证 |
[31:10] | Detective Stone, what do you know | 斯通警探 对于你被枪击那晚 |
[31:12] | about the night you were shot? | 你都知道些什么 |
[31:14] | I know that it was an accident. | 我知道那是一场意外 |
[31:16] | I know that Zeke Landon is not a criminal. | 我知道泽克·兰德勒不是个罪犯 |
[31:18] | He even tried to save my life. | 他甚至还想救我命 |
[31:26] | I also know that Detective Vasquez | 我还知道瓦斯克斯警探 |
[31:28] | abused NYPD resources to lift and run Zeke’s prints. | 滥用纽约警察局资源 窃取并检测泽克的指纹 |
[31:32] | He also had him followed. | 他还找人跟踪泽克 |
[31:34] | He even broke into my house without probable cause | 他甚至在没有正当理由的情况下闯入我家 |
[31:36] | to confront Zeke. | 来与泽克对质 |
[31:39] | None of this had to happen. | 这些都是可以避免的 |
[31:40] | Objection — Lacks foundation. | 反对 这没有根据 |
[31:42] | The State demands the courtroom be cleared | 公诉方要求全体离场 |
[31:44] | and this hearing postponed. | 并推迟这场听证会 |
[31:45] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[31:48] | I’ve informed Internal Affairs, the arresting officer, | 关于这次误判 我已经告知了内务部 |
[31:50] | and my captain about this miscarriage of justice. | 逮捕被告的警官 还有我的警监 |
[31:53] | I am tired of being told to let this go. | 你们总让我放手 我已经厌倦了 |
[31:56] | I’m not going to let this go. | 我不会放手的 |
[31:59] | I am the one that took that bullet. | 是我挨了子弹 |
[32:01] | I am the victim. | 我是受害者 |
[32:02] | And I am telling you that this man is innocent. | 而我要告诉你们 这个人是无辜的 |
[32:06] | The State requests a sidebar, Your Honor. | 公诉方申请法庭侧议 法官阁下 |
[32:16] | Why can’t I reach Saanvi? | 为什么联系不上萨尼 |
[32:17] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:20] | She’s being careful, probably ditched her phone. | 她很小心 可能把手机扔了 |
[32:22] | She clearly wants nothing to do with me or this. | 显然她不想和我以及这件事牵扯上关系 |
[32:25] | Let’s pray she doesn’t do anything stupid. | 希望她不要做傻事 |
[32:27] | I doubt Saanvi’s done anything stupid her whole life. | 我觉得萨尼这辈子都没做过什么傻事 |
[32:29] | Well, good, | 那就好 |
[32:31] | ’cause right now her life is exactly what’s at stake. | 因为她的生命现在危在旦夕 |
[32:37] | Ben was the one person I thought I could trust. | 我以为本是我可以相信的一个人 |
[32:41] | Yet you’re not shutting down. You reached out to me, | 但你没有自闭 你主动来找我 |
[32:44] | rather than your usual pattern of retreating. | 与你往常做法相反 |
[32:47] | That’s substantive progress. | 这可是实质性的进展 |
[32:55] | You know how you encourage me to look for the rose? | 还记得你是如何鼓励我想一些开心的事 |
[32:59] | And something that I’m grateful for? | 以及我感激的事 |
[33:00] | Yes, of course. | 当然记得 |
[33:04] | I’m grateful for you. | 我很感激你 |
[33:11] | And also that I have my research. | 我还有我的研究 |
[33:16] | Speaking of, I think I made a discovery. | 说起研究 我觉得有了新发现 |
[33:18] | I doubt I’ll understand a word of it, | 我可能一句都听不懂 |
[33:21] | but why don’t you tell me? | 但你可以跟我说说 |
[33:24] | It’s huge. | 很大的发现 |
[33:26] | It may even be the key to discovering | 可能是解释我们在那架飞机上 |
[33:27] | what happened to us on that plane. | 发生了什么的关键 |
[33:32] | It’s in my fridge in the lab. | 就在我实验室的冰柜里 |
[33:35] | My next client canceled. | 我下个客户取消预约了 |
[33:38] | We have time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:46] | The State has decided to reduce the charges | 公诉方决定减轻指控为 |
[33:48] | to class A misdemeanor, possession of a firearm. | A级轻罪 非法持有枪支 |
[33:51] | Pretty sweet offer, Counselor. | 很好的提议 律师 |
[33:53] | How does your client plead? | 被告如何辩护 |
[33:56] | Stand up and plead no contest. | 站起来说 不抗辩 |
[34:01] | No contest, Your Honor. | 不抗辩 法官阁下 |
[34:02] | Very well, Mr. Landon. You’re sentenced to time served. | 很好 兰德勒先生 你已服刑时长折抵刑期 |
[34:06] | Pending processing, you’re free to go. | 延缓处理 你可以走了 |
[34:12] | – Congratulations. – Thank you very much. | -恭喜 -非常感谢 |
[34:25] | Guess I’m not the only one who blew up their life. | 看来我不是唯一一个毁了自己生活的人 |
[34:29] | Hope it was worth it. | 希望你这么做值得 |
[34:59] | No one’s ever done anything like that for me. | 从来没有人为我做这样的事 |
[35:02] | You didn’t just storm the castle — | 你不仅仅席卷了这座城堡 |
[35:03] | You burned it to the ground. | 你还把它烧成灰烬 |
[35:07] | Yeah, well, you weren’t supposed to be inside. | 好吧 你本来就不该进去 |
[35:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[35:31] | How does a home-cooked meal sound? | 吃顿家常菜怎么样 |
[35:35] | You busted me outta jail. | 你让我免于牢狱 |
[35:37] | Least I can do is cook for you. | 至少让我为你做顿饭 |
[35:40] | Yeah, that’s true. | 说得太对了 |
[35:43] | In a surprising turn of events, | 令人惊讶的是 |
[35:45] | Flight 828 passenger and NYPD Detective Michaela Stone | 828航班乘客 纽约警局米凯拉·斯通探员 |
[35:49] | took the stand today to exonerate her alleged shooter, | 今天在证人席上为枪击她的凶手 |
[35:52] | Ezekiel Landon. | 伊齐基尔·兰德勒开脱 |
[35:53] | How ’bout you turn that crap off? | 能把那些屁话关掉吗 |
[35:55] | How ’bout some manners? | 能好好说话吗 |
[35:59] | Can you turn that crap off, please? | 请你把那些屁话关掉 谢谢 |
[36:01] | Amen to that, brother. | 上天保佑 兄弟 |
[36:03] | 828 wing nuts shouldn’t be allowed | 不该让828航班的怪咖 |
[36:05] | to carry the badge and gun. | 携带警徽和枪 |
[36:09] | Put those on my tab. | 他的酒我请了 |
[36:25] | This could be a disaster. | 这有可能会是场灾难 |
[36:27] | – Well, let’s hope not. – Yeah, let’s hope not. | -希望不是 -嗯 希望不是 |
[36:29] | I don’t know who’s happier that Zeke’s back, | 我不知道泽克回来后谁更开心 |
[36:32] | you or that giddy little boy. | 你 还是那个傻小孩 |
[36:36] | Cal seems to think the plane Callings will stop. | 卡尔认为呼召会停止 |
[36:41] | You don’t? | 你不这么想吗 |
[36:43] | I think it’s bigger than that. | 我认为要更严重 |
[36:50] | I wish I could protect Cal from all of this. | 我希望我能保护卡尔免于这一切 |
[36:54] | It really hit home, how much fear and hatred there is out there. | 社会中的恐惧和憎恨真的很影响家庭 |
[36:59] | That woman had so much venom. | 那个女人真是恶毒 |
[37:03] | Maybe if she knew what miracles you guys are, | 或许她知道了你们有多厉害之后 |
[37:04] | she wouldn’t be so scared. | 她就不会那么害怕了 |
[37:06] | You mean if she knew about the Callings? | 你是说如果她知道呼召的事吗 |
[37:08] | Well, if it were me, | 如果是我的话 |
[37:09] | I’d share my gift with the world, | 我会和全世界分享我的天赋 |
[37:12] | make it a better place. | 让这世界变得更好 |
[37:20] | Where did little Miss Peace and Love come from? | 这个爱与和平小姐是是打哪儿来的 |
[37:22] | I don’t know, but too bad you can’t sprinkle | 不知道 只可惜你不能把那些话 |
[37:23] | some of that on the gargoyle lady. | 对那个石像鬼女士讲 |
[37:28] | The Calling told me to open her eyes, | 呼召告诉我让她睁开双眼 |
[37:32] | but I didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[37:36] | Maybe it’s not over, then. | 那也许这一切还没有结束 |
[37:42] | Who wishes to share their acceptance of the miracle? | 谁想来分享一下自己是如何接受奇迹的 |
[38:15] | I’m Olive. | 我是奥莉芙 |
[38:16] | Hi Olive. | 你好奥莉芙 |
[38:22] | My dad, my brother, and my aunt were all 828 passengers. | 我的爸爸 弟弟和姑姑都是828航班的乘客 |
[38:33] | Since they’ve returned, | 他们回来以后 |
[38:34] | I’ve been fighting to go back to normal. | 我一直在努力恢复正常的生活 |
[38:39] | I just — I didn’t feel like I belonged anymore. | 我觉得我的人生没有归属感了 |
[38:43] | But, being here… | 但是 来到这里… |
[38:47] | I now realize that we — we all belong. | 我意识到我们都一样 |
[38:52] | All of us are special. | 我们都很特殊 |
[38:55] | All of us. | 我们都一样 |
[38:58] | I embrace the miracle, | 我拥抱奇迹 |
[39:01] | and I-I really hope my family does, too. | 我希望我的家人们也能如此 |
[39:06] | I believe. | 我相信 |
[39:08] | Blessed are the children of the returned, | 保佑归回者的孩子们 |
[39:10] | for they will inherit the miracle. | 因为他们将继承奇迹 |
[39:13] | Blessed are the children of the returned, | 保佑归回者的孩子们 |
[39:16] | for they will inherit the miracle. | 因为他们将继承奇迹 |
[39:18] | Blessed are the children of the returned, | 保佑归回者的孩子们 |
[39:21] | for they will inherit the miracle. | 因为他们将继承奇迹 |
[39:23] | You were great today. | 你今天很棒 |
[39:25] | You kept the students awake and off their phones. | 学生们都没看手机 也没打瞌睡 |
[39:27] | I’m just glad they didn’t boo me. | 他们没有嘘我 我就很庆幸了 |
[39:29] | We want you to lead a seminar on our next faculty retreat — | 下次学院研讨会的时候我们想让你来主持会议 |
[39:32] | “Making Math Accessible”. | 主题是”让数学更平易近人” |
[39:34] | Great. | 好啊 |
[39:36] | Ah, the wife. | 老婆来了 |
[39:37] | – Welcome aboard, Ben. – Thank you. | -欢迎加入 本 -谢谢 |
[39:39] | I’ll show to your new office, Professor Stone. | 我带你去看你的新办公室 斯通教授 |
[39:58] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[39:59] | I hired him. | 我雇佣了他 |
[40:01] | “Welcome to my parlor”, said the spider to the fly. | “欢迎来到我的会客室” 蜘蛛先生对苍蝇小姐说 |
[40:01] | 注释:玛丽·豪伊特创作的儿童文学《蜘蛛与苍蝇》 讲述蜘蛛先生费尽心思邀请苍蝇小姐去古堡的故事 | |
[40:26] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[40:28] | I found the leak. | 我找到了内鬼 |
[40:37] | When I found out I had a leak, | 当我发现有内鬼之后 |
[40:38] | I had to see for myself, so… | 我得亲眼看看 所以 |
[40:40] | You set up your own surveillance. | 你自己设了监控 |
[40:42] | See? I told you she could help. | 看 我就说她能帮上忙 |
[40:45] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[40:46] | Siphoning samples of my vials so I wouldn’t notice. | 从试管中抽取我的样本 这样我就不会发现了 |
[40:49] | You know this guy? | 你认识这家伙吗 |
[40:50] | Dr. Mathews. But however he’s involved, he’s not the leak. | 马修斯博士 但不管他做了什么 他不是内鬼 |
[40:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:54] | I only told one person about that vial. | 我只和一个人说过试管的事 |
[41:00] | My psychiatrist, who Mathews introduced me to — | 我的心理医生 是马修斯介绍给我的… |
[41:03] | Dr. Ellen Regier. | 艾伦·雷吉尔医生 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry, Saanvi. I really am. | 我很抱歉 萨尼 真的很抱歉 |
[41:07] | We never should’ve kept you in the dark. | 我们不该瞒着你 |
[41:10] | Kudos to your audacity, but now the Major has your findings, | 你的胆识值得钦佩 但是上校拿到了你的发现 |
[41:13] | the ramifications of which I can’t even begin to describe. | 这种后果我无法想象 |
[41:16] | Those vials were fake. | 那些试管是假的 |
[41:19] | It’ll take them weeks to figure it out. | 他们要花好几周才会发现 |
[41:21] | You set up a trap? | 你设了一个陷阱 |
[41:24] | Oh, she is a much better spy than you, Stone. | 她当间谍比你强多了 斯通 |
[41:26] | How is Dr. Regier involved in all of this? | 雷吉尔医生和这一切有什么关联 |
[41:29] | Do you have a description? | 你知道她的长相吗 |
[41:32] | Alright. Pretty much every | 好了 国防部几乎所有 |
[41:34] | top-secret-security-cleared female in the D.O.D. | 最高安全级别的女性都在这里了 |
[41:39] | Recognize anyone? | 认出谁来了吗 |
[41:42] | There. | 这个 |
[41:44] | That’s her. | 这就是她 |
[41:46] | You certain? | 你确定吗 |
[41:48] | I poured my heart out to that bitch for months. | 我对这个贱人倾心吐意了好几个月 |
[41:49] | Yes, that’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[41:51] | “Kathryn Fitz. | “凯瑟琳·菲茨 |
[41:52] | Psychological warfare specialist, | 心理战专家 |
[41:55] | 30 years in black ops. | 参与秘密行动30年 |
[41:59] | Major General.” | 少将” |
[42:01] | She’s not informing the Major. | 她不是汇报给上校 |
[42:03] | She is the Major. | 她就是上校 |
[42:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[42:13] | Now we turn the tables. | 现在轮到我们扭转局势了 |