时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Stay away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[00:04] | – You have to go. – What? | -你们走吧 -什么 |
[00:06] | Your dad was very clear. | 你爸爸说得很清楚 |
[00:08] | We’re turning away the very people | 我们拒绝了 |
[00:09] | who experienced the miracle firsthand. | 亲身经历过奇迹的人 |
[00:11] | How are we going to get the rest of the world to believe? | 我们还怎么说服世界去相信呢 |
[00:14] | There’ll be another miracle, Isaiah — | 还会有其他奇迹发生的 以赛亚 |
[00:16] | an even bigger one. | 更大的奇迹 |
[00:18] | Come on, baby. | 快啊 亲爱的 |
[00:19] | Come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[00:19] | 艾莉克丝 堵车了吗 刚到这里 在办登机手续 但愿一切顺利 有空就回我信息 开始登机了 | |
[00:20] | 你在哪儿 对不起 我去不了了 | |
[00:21] | Something in me died that day, and it still hurts. | 那天我的心死了 现在还是很疼 |
[00:24] | It’s the Al-Zuras Deck, | 这叫”艾尔-祖拉斯塔罗牌” |
[00:26] | created by Yusuv Al-Zuras. | 由尤瑟夫·艾尔-祖拉斯创造 |
[00:28] | According to legend, he was lost at sea for 10 years. | 根据传说 他在海上失踪了10年 |
[00:30] | Upon returning, he claimed he could hear | 他一回来就说 他能在脑中… |
[00:32] | the voice of God in his head. | 听到上帝的声音 |
[00:33] | I’ve seen Zeke try to get clean, | 我看过泽克很多次想要戒瘾 |
[00:35] | but he always had a backup plan. | 但他总是留有一手 |
[00:37] | He’d stash a couple pills in the barrel of his razor. | 他会把药丸藏在剃须刀罐里 |
[00:41] | – Get a doctor right now. – Right away. | -赶快去找医生来 -我这就去 |
[00:43] | She was experimenting on herself? | 她在自己身上做试验 |
[00:45] | She blames herself for the Major getting her research, | 她怪自己让少校获得了她的研究成果 |
[00:47] | and now she feels she has to catch up. | 她觉得必须要加快速度 |
[00:56] | What the hell is happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[01:08] | You’ll need these. | 你会需要这些 |
[01:11] | Really? | 至于吗 |
[01:12] | And bug spray. | 还有驱虫剂 |
[01:13] | I hear they have mosquitos | 听说牙买加的蚊子 |
[01:14] | the size of small cats in Jamaica. | 大小跟猫崽子似的 |
[01:20] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[01:21] | Mom, it’s a carry-on — I’m gonna be gone for a week. | 妈 你太夸张了 我就去一周 |
[01:23] | I know, but you can’t afford to eat out | 我知道 但是你没有钱 |
[01:24] | as much as the other kids. | 跟其他人一样总在外面吃 |
[01:26] | – I worry. – Fine. | -我很担心 -没事 |
[01:28] | I’ll take the bars. | 我带上这些 |
[01:31] | Do you know how proud I am of you? | 你知道我有多自豪吗 |
[01:31] | – Mom, stop. – No, no, I want to say this. | -妈 别这样 -不 让我说完 |
[01:34] | I don’t know what I did to deserve such a smart, kind boy. | 我何德何能 能有这样聪明善良的孩子 |
[01:40] | You sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定你会没事吗 |
[01:42] | Like you said, it’s only a week. | 你也说了 一周而已 |
[02:01] | Okay, so, I can’t tell. | 我判断不出来 |
[02:02] | Do you want to go tomorrow night, or…? | 你明天晚上想去吗 还是… |
[02:05] | Yeah, sorry. What’s the deal? | 抱歉 你什么打算 |
[02:08] | To the club. | 去夜店 |
[02:10] | Maxine’s going. | 玛克辛要去 |
[02:12] | And I can’t really deal with my parents right now. | 我现在受不了我的父母 |
[02:15] | They are all, like, gloomy Chicken Littles. | 他们现在很像惆怅的小鸡仔 |
[02:17] | ‘Cause of that freaky Calling. | 因为那个恐怖的呼召 |
[02:19] | There’s a lot to be afraid of right now. | 现在该害怕的东西不少 |
[02:20] | There’s also a lot to appreciate. | 但是也有不少应该感谢的东西 |
[02:24] | Like that I got to meet you? | 比如我有幸遇到了你吗 |
[02:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:28] | Coming back was a gift, and it’s wrong not to acknowledge it. | 归来是上天的馈赠 不承认这一点是不对的 |
[02:32] | You sound like Adrian, Church Lady. | 你听起来很像艾德里安 虔诚小姐 |
[02:36] | Well, he’s kind of the only person | 他是目前来说 |
[02:37] | that makes sense to me right now. | 我唯一理解的人 |
[02:40] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 你啊 |
[02:43] | You make a little sense, too. | 你也算一个吧 |
[02:49] | 我 萨尼 小米 芬恩 | |
[02:54] | I’m stumped. | 我想不通 |
[02:56] | Champagne glasses, burnt-out plane cabin, | 香槟杯 机舱全被烧光 |
[03:01] | melting walls. | 墙也化了 |
[03:04] | You will figure it out. | 你会想通的 |
[03:06] | Will I? | 真的吗 |
[03:08] | Seems to me, I figure out one Calling | 在我看来 我刚想明白一个呼召 |
[03:10] | only to get another one even more terrifying. | 就会收到另一个更恐怖的呼召 |
[03:13] | Grace, I felt a… hopelessness, | 格蕾丝 我感觉… 没有希望 |
[03:19] | like whatever we’re meant to save the passengers from, | 好像不管我们被召唤着去救乘客于什么之中 |
[03:21] | it’s coming — | 它还是在袭来… |
[03:22] | 我 萨尼 小米 芬恩 | |
[03:25] | and it’s violent. | 而且它充满暴力 |
[03:28] | Hey, let’s have a real Saturday. | 咱们过个真正的周六吧 |
[03:30] | Want to go to the Whitney, maybe walk the High Line? | 想去惠特尼博物馆吗 也许走一下高线公园 |
[03:32] | I can’t. I got to go to work. | 我不行 我得要上班 |
[03:40] | Hey, I can’t find my razor. | 我找不到我的剃刀了 |
[03:42] | Can I borrow yours? | 我能借你的用用吗 |
[03:44] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[03:50] | Maybe I left it at the gym? | 没准我落在健身房了 |
[03:53] | Well, what are these? | 这些是什么 |
[03:59] | I wanted to know where your razor was | 我想知道你的剃刀在哪 |
[04:00] | because there were pills in them. | 因为它们里面藏着药 |
[04:02] | In my razor? What are you talking about? | 我的剃刀里 你在说什么 |
[04:04] | Why were you looking there? | 你为什么会找那里 |
[04:05] | Courtney said that you keep extras there | 柯特妮说你会在那里放些额外的 |
[04:07] | as a safety net, so… | 以防万一 于是… |
[04:09] | So you found them, and you didn’t say anything? | 于是你找到了 可你什么都没说 |
[04:12] | I needed to know if you were using again, Zeke. | 我要知道你是不是又在嗑药了 泽克 |
[04:14] | How about you just ask me? | 为何不直接问我呢 |
[04:15] | Addicts lie — you were the one that told me that. | 瘾君子都说谎 这是你告诉我的 |
[04:17] | You know who else is an addict? | 你知道还有谁也是瘾君子吗 |
[04:19] | Courtney. | 柯特妮 |
[04:21] | You didn’t think to question the source? | 你就没想过要质疑一下信息来源吗 |
[04:26] | So, they’re not yours? | 那些药不是你的 |
[04:27] | No. | 对 |
[04:29] | And it feels like crap that you would set a trap for me, | 你会给我设套 感觉糟透了 |
[04:31] | like I’m some criminal you’re trying to catch. | 就像对付你要抓的罪犯似的 |
[04:33] | No, I’m just trying to help you, Zeke. | 不 我只是想帮你 泽克 |
[04:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:38] | Would you believe me if I told you? | 就算我告诉你 你会相信吗 |
[04:47] | Anyone seen my Rangers hat? | 谁看见我的纽约游骑兵队的帽子了吗 |
[04:49] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:50] | Sam’s mom is taking us to Coney Island for his birthday. | 萨姆的妈妈要带我们去科尼岛给他庆生 |
[04:55] | Uh…honey, why didn’t you ask us? | 宝贝 你怎么没问我们 |
[04:57] | ‘Cause I knew you’d say no, and I really want to go. | 因为我知道你会不同意 而我真的想去 |
[05:00] | I know it’s tough, buddy, | 我了解这很难受 伙计 |
[05:01] | but we all need to be careful right now. | 但眼下我们都要很小心 |
[05:03] | Here you go, squirt. It was in my room. | 给你 小家伙 在我房间呢 |
[05:05] | They’re not letting me. | 他们不让我去 |
[05:07] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[05:08] | Wow. You’re gonna hold your own son captive | 就因为你们害怕 你们要把 |
[05:11] | just because you’re scared. | 自己的亲儿子关起来 |
[05:12] | Olive, how about you let us handle this? | 奥莉芙 让我们来处理好不好 |
[05:15] | What’s the point of even having five more years to live | 如果我都不能去玩一玩 |
[05:17] | if I can’t do anything fun, ever? | 再多活五年有什么意义呢 |
[05:20] | Cal… | 卡尔… |
[05:25] | Hey, hold up. Where do you think you’re going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[05:28] | What? So, now I’m a prisoner, too? | 怎么 我现在也是囚犯了吗 |
[05:31] | No, it’s called grounded. For ditching. | 不 这叫禁足 因为逃学 |
[05:34] | The school called again. | 学校又打电话了 |
[05:36] | Did you think there weren’t gonna be any consequences? | 你以为事情没有后果吗 |
[05:38] | Returning to Adrian’s cult when I explicitly told — | 又去艾德里安的邪教 而我明确说了… |
[05:41] | Would you stop calling it that?! | 你不要那么称呼它行吗 |
[05:43] | I was helping at the soup kitchen. | 我是去施汤厨房帮忙的 |
[05:45] | Regardless, there is no excuse for skipping school. | 不管去哪 都不是旷课的借口 |
[05:47] | I’m done with school. | 课我上够了 |
[05:48] | I’m taking the GED, | 我要去考普通教育文凭 |
[05:49] | and I am helping run the church’s outreach. | 我还会去帮助打理教堂的外展服务 |
[05:51] | – What? – Absolutely not. | -什么 -绝对不行 |
[05:53] | I’m old enough to get emancipated. | 我的年龄已经可以申请自我独立了 |
[05:56] | And I am so sick of you trying to control what I believe. | 我非常讨厌你们想要束缚我的信仰 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry, what planet do you think you’re living on? | 真抱歉 你以为你是生活在哪个星球上 |
[06:03] | This is not some broken home. | 这不是什么破裂的家庭 |
[06:05] | That’s exactly what this is! | 百分之百是 |
[06:06] | We are completely and utterly broken. | 我们彻彻底底完完全全地破裂了 |
[06:09] | What do you think, Adrian’s gonna somehow save you? | 你怎么想的 你觉得艾德里安能拯救你吗 |
[06:11] | He’s the very reason we live in fear. | 就是因为他 我们才生活在恐惧之中 |
[06:12] | Don’t put your paranoia on him. | 别把你的妄想加在他身上 |
[06:15] | Paranoia? | 妄想 |
[06:16] | Olive, our last Calling, | 奥莉芙 我们上一个呼召说 |
[06:17] | there were dead bodies on the plane. | 飞机上有死尸 |
[06:19] | I am trying to stop that! | 我在尽力阻止 |
[06:20] | What’s Adrian doing to help the passengers?! | 艾德里安做什么帮助乘客的事了 |
[06:22] | Bringing hope to people! | 给人们带来希望 |
[06:23] | Helping them see that death may not be final, | 帮助大家看清死亡不是终点 |
[06:25] | that your return is a miracle. | 你们的回归是个奇迹 |
[06:27] | Listen to yourself. It’s insane. | 听听你自己说的 简直不可理喻 |
[06:29] | So, I can’t believe in the miracle? | 所以我不能相信奇迹了吗 |
[06:31] | I live with two of them. | 我身边就有两名奇迹 |
[06:33] | Okay, Olive… | 好了 奥莉芙 |
[06:34] | Olive! | 奥莉芙 |
[06:37] | Adrian has to be stopped. | 必须阻止艾德里安 |
[06:50] | Hour 23 since third injection. | 第三次注射后23个小时 |
[06:52] | First two were a bust, but, uh… | 前两次都失败了 但是 |
[06:56] | you got to keep trying, right? | 但不能放弃希望 对吗 |
[07:02] | DNA still has a mutation. | DNA还存在突变 |
[07:04] | That’s another fail. | 这也失败了 |
[07:06] | Third trial complete. | 第三次实验结束 |
[07:08] | We missed you at Friday supper. | 你周五晚餐没来 |
[07:16] | We worry about you, your mom and I… | 我们担心你 我和你妈… |
[07:18] | I’m fine, Dad. | 我没事 爸爸 |
[07:19] | Just please tell Mom I lost track of time. | 告诉妈妈我废寝忘食了 |
[07:24] | Tell me what’s wrong, love. | 告诉我出什么事了 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | I mean, only that I can’t figure this out | 我的研究没有进展 |
[07:29] | and lives are depending on me. | 这些生命都指望着我 |
[07:33] | I seem to remember you being in the same pickle | 我记得你之前的癌症研究 |
[07:34] | with your cancer work. | 也遇到了同样的困境 |
[07:36] | And what did you do then? | 你当时做了什么 |
[07:39] | Talk to your immunologist friend at Boroughs Regional. | 去找你在区医院的免疫学家朋友 |
[07:43] | You said she helped you think about it in new ways. | 你说她帮你换了个方式思考 |
[07:47] | Yeah, I haven’t talked to her since I’ve been back. | 我回来之后还没跟她聊过呢 |
[07:49] | There’s some baggage there. | 我们之间有隔阂 |
[07:50] | Sorry, my bad. | 抱歉 那是我多嘴了 |
[07:51] | I thought you said lives depended on it. | 我以为你说生命指望着这个 |
[07:59] | So, you’re going to sue me | 你的女儿加入了 |
[08:00] | if your daughter runs my mission group? | 我的教会 而你却要告我 |
[08:02] | It’s called endangering a minor. You brainwashed her. | 这叫做危害未成年人 你给她洗脑了 |
[08:04] | Maybe I should sue you for assault. | 也许我应该告你伤害罪 |
[08:07] | She’s ready to file for emancipation. | 她准备申请独立 |
[08:09] | I assume she got that idea from you. | 我猜这个想法是从你这儿学来的 |
[08:11] | She sees the truth in my words. | 她感受到了我言语中的事实 |
[08:12] | I can’t be blamed for your fear. | 你不能因为自己害怕而怪罪我 |
[08:14] | This is more than fear! You’re breeding zealots! | 这不只是恐惧 你在培养狂热的信徒 |
[08:17] | You’re preaching that passengers can’t die! | 你在宣扬乘客们不会死亡 |
[08:19] | You’re bending my words. | 你在曲解我的话 |
[08:20] | Just being part of your cult puts Olive and | 加入你的邪教会让奥莉芙和你的追随者 |
[08:23] | all of your followers in the cross hairs of 828 haters. | 成为828航班憎恨者的目标 |
[08:25] | I have that updated parishioner list | 如果你想看的话 |
[08:27] | pulled up on your screen, if you want to see. | 我把更新了的教区居民名单调出来了 |
[08:29] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[08:32] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:34] | Some of us had a Calling. | 我们中有人收到了”呼召” |
[08:37] | It was telling us to save the passengers. | 呼召指引我们要拯救乘客 |
[08:39] | The plane was covered in ash. | 飞机上都是灰尘 |
[08:44] | Have you been tested for post-traumatic stress? | 你做过创伤后压力测试吗 |
[08:46] | Oh, come on, Adrian, don’t act like you’ve never had a Calling. | 艾德里安 别表现得好像你没收到过呼召一样 |
[08:48] | You showed up when the plane exploded! | 飞机爆炸的时候你在场 |
[08:51] | Ben, we’re all being guided. | 本 我们都有指引 |
[08:53] | You’re choosing to live in fear. | 你选择生活在恐惧中 |
[08:55] | I choose to live in the miracle. | 我选择生活在奇迹中 |
[08:58] | I couldn’t care less where you choose to live. | 我不管你选择怎么生活 |
[09:01] | Ignoring Callings is reckless. | 无视呼召很鲁莽 |
[09:03] | Now, maybe I’m wrong, but what if I’m right | 现在也许我错了 可要是我没错呢 |
[09:05] | and what we saw turns out to be another Xer attack | 我们所看见的是反对者对你教堂的 |
[09:08] | on your church, or worse? | 又一次攻击 或者更糟糕呢 |
[09:12] | If my daughter gets hurt… | 要是我女儿受到伤害 |
[09:15] | that’s on you. | 那都是你的错 |
[09:38] | Did you lose something in there? | 你魂丢里面了吗 |
[09:43] | Take mine. | 喝我这杯 |
[09:47] | How about we share? | 那我们分一下吧 |
[09:49] | You think I’m trying to poison you? | 你以为我会给你下毒 |
[09:54] | Think of it as an olive branch. | 把它当成一根橄榄枝 |
[10:00] | You have that look on your face. | 你这表情 又来了 |
[10:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:07] | Had a pretty bleak Calling. | 我听到了一个悲惨的呼召 |
[10:10] | Felt like a warning about the Xers. | 感觉像是跟反对者有关的警告 |
[10:15] | Well, I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[10:18] | Hey, Stone! | 斯通 |
[10:20] | Guy just called. | 有个人刚打电话来 |
[10:22] | He said he had information on that church attack. | 他说他有跟教堂袭击案有关的消息 |
[10:23] | Didn’t leave a name. | 但没留下姓名 |
[10:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:29] | Hey, stop hounding me. | 喂 别再追着我不放了 |
[10:32] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[10:33] | Hey, chill, I’m just looking for an ETA. | 别紧张 我只是问一下预计时间 |
[10:37] | Look, I’ll get you all the information you need today. | 我今天会把你要的所有信息都给你 |
[10:40] | Good, ’cause it’s all coming together on our end. | 好 因为一切都要由我们收尾了 |
[10:47] | 香槟 归回之家 | |
[11:00] | 羟基丁丙酯 仅限静脉注射或者肌肉注射 | |
[11:08] | 香槟 归回之家 | |
[11:17] | Medieval Latin Literature? | 《中世纪拉丁文学》 |
[11:19] | Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations? | 《常微分方程组理论》 |
[11:22] | Oh, wow. Your classes are wack. | 你的课真是糟糕 |
[11:24] | Did you ask to see my schedule | 你看我的课表 |
[11:25] | just so you can make fun of me, or…? | 就是为了取笑我吗 还是 |
[11:26] | No, no, no — | 不不不 |
[11:28] | to see if you’d have any time for me next semester. | 就想看看你下学期有没有时间陪我 |
[11:32] | That, I do. | 这个我肯定有 |
[11:38] | No way. They found it — | 不会吧 他们找到了 |
[11:38] | 耶鲁图书馆 《艾尔·祖拉斯日记》 | |
[11:39] | – Al-Zuras’ journal. – Really? | -艾尔-祖拉斯的日记 -真的吗 |
[11:41] | The guy who painted my mom’s tarot cards — | 画了我妈妈那些塔罗牌的家伙 |
[11:43] | – he wrote a journal? – Yeah, apparently. | -他写了日记 -对啊 显然是这样 |
[11:45] | I was doing this deep dive on him, | 我在全网搜索他的信息 |
[11:46] | and this title popped up | 然后这个跳了出来 |
[11:47] | from some collection over at Yale. | 是耶鲁大学的藏书 |
[11:50] | Figured we’d get some answers. | 我猜应该能找到些解释 |
[11:51] | About the Death Date. | 关于死期 |
[11:52] | Faculty lend only. | 教职员工才能借 |
[11:54] | I’m getting it sent to your dad. | 我让图书馆寄给你爸 |
[11:59] | You know, Adrian isn’t afraid of the Death Date. | 艾德里安并不担心死期 |
[12:02] | He says you guys are proof that miracles exist. | 他说你们就是奇迹存在的证明 |
[12:06] | Yeah, I’ve heard his theory on how we can’t die. | 是 我听过他关于我们不会死的理论 |
[12:10] | Well… you did come back once. | 是啊 你们的确回来了 |
[12:13] | Honestly, Olive, I’m with your dad. | 老实说 奥莉芙 我站你爸爸这边 |
[12:15] | I think Adrian’s full of it. | 我觉得艾德里安满嘴胡言 |
[12:18] | So, you don’t believe in the miracle? | 那你不相信奇迹 |
[12:20] | I’m not an angel or some god. | 我又不是天使 也不是神 |
[12:23] | I came back the same exact person who left, | 我跟离开时一模一样 |
[12:25] | except I didn’t have a mom anymore. | 但是我妈妈不在了 |
[12:27] | Or friends or a home, for that matter. | 我的朋友 我的家 也都没了 |
[12:33] | Tell me — how is that a miracle? | 你告诉我 这算什么奇迹 |
[12:36] | Hi, there. Detective Stone, returning your call. | 你好 我是斯通警探 你之前打过电话来 |
[12:38] | Hello. Thanks for calling me back. | 你好 谢谢你回我电话 |
[12:41] | Isaiah? | 以赛亚 |
[12:42] | I remembered a few things about my attack | 我想起一些袭击的事情 |
[12:44] | I think might be helpful. | 我想可能会有帮助 |
[12:46] | Well, I’m here. Come on in. | 好的 我在局里 你过来吧 |
[12:47] | That’s the thing. I-I got called in to work. | 问题就在这 我得去上班 |
[12:50] | Any way you can come to me? | 你能来找我吗 |
[12:52] | Where are you at? | 你在哪里上班 |
[12:53] | I’ll be at Schimanski in Williamsburg. | 在威廉斯堡市的西曼斯基酒吧 |
[12:57] | Alright, see you then. | 好的 到时候见 |
[13:34] | Dr. Bates. | 贝茨医生 |
[13:37] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[13:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:42] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[13:44] | Been hoping you’d reach out. | 我一直在等你联系我 |
[13:46] | Yeah, no, I wouldn’t have bothered you. | 不 我本来没想打扰你 |
[13:47] | I just — I’ve hit a wall. | 我只是 遇到了瓶颈 |
[13:49] | Can we talk about it in my office, Doctor? | 可以去我办公室聊吗 医生 |
[13:51] | “Doctor”? Really? | “医生” 真要这么称呼吗 |
[13:54] | Alex. | 艾莉克丝 |
[13:57] | So, the patient’s corrected DNA | 在逆转录酶病毒方案中 |
[13:59] | in the retrovirus solution hasn’t…. | 患者被校正的DNA并未… |
[14:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:06] | It’s just… My God — five years. | 只是…我的天呐 五年了 |
[14:14] | Can we please… | 我们能不能… |
[14:17] | Can we just talk about us for a minute? | 我们可以聊一下你我之间的事吗 |
[14:19] | No, Alex, really, this is about the work. | 不了 艾莉克丝 真的 今天只是为了工作 |
[14:21] | Can I at least say I’m sorry? | 至少让我说声抱歉 |
[14:23] | The time for “I’m sorry” was when I came back. | 道歉也应该在我刚回来时 |
[14:25] | It’s been months. | 现在都过去几个月了 |
[14:26] | You don’t know how many times I picked up the phone. | 你不知道 多少次我拿起电话想打给你 |
[14:30] | Like that counts for anything. | 这有意义吗 |
[14:30] | Look, if I knew anyone else who could help me, | 如果我认识其他任何能帮我的人 |
[14:32] | you wouldn’t be here. | 我就不会找你了 |
[14:35] | I was on my way… | 那天我都在去机场的路上了 |
[14:38] | and then I just became… terrified. | 然后我忽然…很害怕 |
[14:41] | That Scott would find out? | 害怕斯科特发现吗 |
[14:43] | That I was destroying my family for a fling in Jamaica. | 害怕我为了牙买加的一时风流毁了我的家庭 |
[14:48] | A fling? | 一时风流 |
[14:50] | Is that what it was to you? | 你是这样想的吗 |
[14:51] | You just said it — it’s all about the work for you. | 你刚才也说了 对你来说都是为了工作 |
[14:55] | That’s not true. That is…not true! | 不是这样的 不是真的 |
[15:00] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[15:03] | Vi, I’ll always love you. | 小尼 我永远爱你 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | Start with the retroviral serum. | 从逆转录病毒血清开始说吧 |
[15:23] | Take me through the process step-by-step, working backwards. | 带我反向回顾过程中的每一步 |
[15:29] | I’m gonna need all the research you have on the Xers | 在审问以赛亚之前 我需要你做过的 |
[15:32] | before I interview Isaiah. | 关于反对者的所有调查结果 |
[15:33] | Well, if he wouldn’t talk after the church attack, why now? | 他在教堂遇袭后拒绝开口 现在怎么想说了 |
[15:36] | I don’t know. Maybe he had a change of heart. | 不知道 也许他改主意了 |
[15:39] | Oh, could you have that church shut down, please? | 你能不能查封那个教堂 |
[15:41] | Olive’s threatening to join it full-time. | 奥莉芙扬言说要全职加入教会 |
[15:44] | Mick, she wants to drop out of school. | 小米 她说要退学 |
[15:47] | I threatened to drop out once. | 我也有一次扬言要退学 |
[15:49] | Yeah, remember? | 你记得吗 |
[15:50] | I was gonna roadie for Skee Miller’s punk band. | 我要去跟斯奇·米勒的朋克乐队巡回演出 |
[15:53] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[15:55] | What did Dad do? | 爸爸怎么做的 |
[15:55] | Uh, he got drunk with him. | 爸爸和他喝了一顿酒 |
[15:57] | Yeah, hand to God. I came home, | 对天发誓 我到家的时候 |
[15:58] | and my tatted-up boyfriend was shotgunning beers… | 我那个醉的七扭八歪的男朋友 |
[16:02] | with my dad. | 正和我爸对着灌酒 |
[16:04] | Kind of lost interest in him after that one. | 从那次之后 我对他有点失去兴趣 |
[16:06] | So you’re saying, if I have a beer with Adrian, | 你是说 如果我去和艾德里安喝一杯 |
[16:08] | it’ll fix this? | 事情就解决了 |
[16:09] | There’s no harm in keeping your enemies close. | 和敌人搞好关系没坏处 |
[16:15] | So, how are things going with Zeke | 现在泽克怎么样了 |
[16:16] | now that Courtney’s gone? | 既然柯特妮已经走了 |
[16:18] | I’m starting to think | 我现在开始觉得 |
[16:20] | I might gravitate towards the wrong guys. | 也许我就是容易被坏小子吸引 |
[16:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:23] | Zeke’s a good guy. So is Jared. | 泽克是个好人 杰瑞德也是 |
[16:25] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在谁那边 |
[16:26] | Yours, always. | 永远站在你这边 |
[16:29] | But I have noticed a pattern. | 但是我发现了一个模式 |
[16:32] | Come on. You get to a point, and you pull away. | 和人相处到了一个阶段 你就会想逃离 |
[16:36] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[16:37] | Thank you. Thank you for the files. | 谢谢 谢谢你的这些文件 |
[16:51] | 新短信 发送至艾德里安 我们再试一次吧 喝一杯怎么样 | |
[17:25] | Cal, where are you? | 卡尔 你在哪 |
[17:44] | Zeke? | 泽克 |
[17:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[17:45] | Save the passengers! It’s now! | 拯救乘客 就是现在 |
[17:55] | We are never gonna be getting in this way. | 这么多人 我们绝对进不去 |
[17:58] | Well, we could do something else. | 我们可以去别的地方 |
[18:00] | Okay, so, do you not want to go in? | 那你是不想进去吗 |
[18:02] | No, I-I said I did. | 不 我说了我想 |
[18:04] | 玛克辛 在外面 能来接我吗 已发送 | |
[18:06] | Well, you also said you wanted to go to the church, so… | 你还说过你想去教堂呢 |
[18:11] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[18:14] | I just didn’t want to blow it with you. | 我只是不想毁掉和你的关系 |
[18:18] | Did I blow it? | 我毁了吗 |
[18:20] | No. | 没有 |
[18:26] | Olive! | 奥莉芙 |
[18:57] | You always this busy? | 你总这么忙吗 |
[18:59] | We’re doing a free champagne night. | 今晚是香槟免费畅饮夜 |
[19:01] | It’s my job to keep it flowing. | 我的工作就是保证香槟源源不断 |
[19:03] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[19:05] | Is there anywhere we can talk? | 我们可以找个地方聊聊吗 |
[19:07] | Look, I know you didn’t want to come forward, | 我知道你不想站出来 |
[19:09] | but I promise you, we’ll keep this under wraps. | 但是我向你保证 我们会保密 |
[19:12] | This is your chance to help the passengers you revere so much. | 这是你的机会 让你能帮助你尊重的乘客 |
[19:15] | I want that more than you know. | 你想象不到我有多想帮忙 |
[19:18] | But I’m the only manager tonight, | 但是今晚只有我一个经理 |
[19:19] | and we’re running low on stock. | 而且我们现在香槟不多了 |
[19:22] | How about a glass while I run back and get some more? | 不如你喝一杯 我跑回去多拿点香槟来 |
[19:25] | I’m on duty. | 我在执勤 |
[19:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:28] | I’ll — I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:38] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:40] | I have a confession to make. | 我有件事要和你坦白 |
[19:43] | I do believe in miracles. | 我真的相信奇迹 |
[19:48] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[20:01] | When we first came back, I wasn’t sure why. | 我们刚回来的时候 我不确定是为什么 |
[20:04] | It all felt pointless. | 一切都感觉毫无意义 |
[20:07] | But meeting your dad and — and then you, I… | 但是见到你爸 然后见到你 我… |
[20:12] | I’m happy for the first time since then. | 回来这么久 我第一次感觉到开心 |
[20:15] | I feel like I finally have something to live for. | 我觉得我终于有了活下去的动力 |
[20:19] | So I wanted to say I do believe. | 所以我想说我真的相信 |
[20:23] | Just not in the way Adrian said. | 但不是艾德里安说的那样 |
[20:28] | I want you to have this. | 我想把这个送给你 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:35] | TJ, wow, this is beautiful. | TJ 这个太漂亮了 |
[20:39] | I thought I lost everything of my mom’s, | 我以为我失去了我妈妈的全部东西 |
[20:40] | but a neighbor held onto it. | 但是一个邻居保管着 |
[20:43] | She called it her Buddha bracelet. | 她把这叫做佛手镯 |
[20:46] | This one was her favorite — | 她最喜欢这个 |
[20:50] | the dharma wheel. | 达摩轮 |
[20:52] | It symbolizes life is circular, | 象征着生命循环不息 |
[20:56] | that there’s no beginning or end. | 没有开始 亦无结束 |
[21:01] | Well, I have something for you, too. | 我也有东西要给你 |
[21:28] | Ben? What are you doing here? | 本 你怎么来了 |
[21:31] | What do you mean? I came for that drink. | 什么意思 我来赴约和你喝一杯 |
[21:32] | With me? ?I said all I need to say to you. | 和我一起吗 该说的我都说了 |
[21:36] | You texted me to meet you here. | 你发短信叫我来这见你 |
[21:38] | Couldn’t scare me with the lawsuit, | 起诉吓唬不到我 |
[21:39] | so now you’re trying to gaslight me? | 所以你现在要心里操纵我吗 |
[21:41] | Well, I’m done. ? | 恕我不奉陪 |
[21:43] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[21:44] | You’re not going anywhere until you tell me what’s going on. | 不告诉我究竟是怎么回事 你不准走 |
[21:46] | Get your hands off me. | 把手拿开 |
[21:48] | I didn’t text you. | 我没给你发短信 |
[21:50] | I didn’t even know I’d be here till an hour ago. | 一小时前我都不知道我会来这儿 |
[22:16] | Can I help you? ? | 有什么能帮你吗 |
[22:17] | Hope so. | 希望吧 |
[22:18] | I’ve been getting these weird error messages | 每次我要查一批案件日志时 |
[22:20] | every time I try to pull up a batch of case logs. | 都会收到奇怪的错误信息 |
[22:23] | I don’t know, maybe ?one of the files is corrupted. | 我不清楚 也许其中某份档案损坏了 |
[22:26] | 42-38 Detroit, with — | 42比38 底特律 |
[22:33] | Uh, part of the problem may be access. | 造成这个问题的部分原因可能是访问权限 |
[22:36] | I’m seeing here, these are Detective Stone’s cases. | 我这里看到 这些是斯通警探的案子 |
[22:38] | Without her approval, you can’t open them. | 没有她的同意 你打不开 |
[22:41] | Look. Detective Stone — | 斯通警探 |
[22:42] | she’s up for a promotion. | 她就快晋升了 |
[22:43] | I’m just trying to put together some ammo | 我只是在找些能助她 |
[22:45] | to try to help her win our case. | 平步青云的材料 |
[22:46] | The ones you were on, I can get. | 你经办的案子 我可以给你 |
[22:48] | The rest — that’d be a “No can do.” | 其它的 绝对不行 |
[22:55] | Well, last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[22:56] | online betting is a “No can do,” too. | 网上赌博也是绝对不行 |
[22:59] | And if you’ve been erasing your history to cover it up… | 如果你通过抹掉浏览历史来掩盖的话… |
[23:02] | that’s a fireable offense. | 那就可以把你开除了 |
[23:08] | Round 4 of retrovirus trial. | 第四轮逆转录酶病毒实验 |
[23:10] | I tweaked the formula after talking it through with Alex. | 和艾莉克丝谈过后 我调整了下分子式 |
[23:16] | And for the record, I’m not feeling very hopeful. | 顺带一提 我不抱太大希望 |
[23:19] | But here we go. | 但开始了 |
[23:25] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[23:27] | Finn! | 芬恩 |
[23:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[23:32] | An investor reached out, | 一个投资者联系了我 |
[23:33] | said he had a business opportunity to discuss. | 说他有一个生意机会要谈 |
[23:36] | But he’s late. Typical power move. | 但他迟到了 典型的想挫我士气 |
[23:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[23:42] | Ben. | 本 |
[23:44] | Ben? | 本 |
[23:56] | Bethany? | 贝萨妮 |
[23:58] | Michaela! Get out! | 米凯拉 天哪 |
[24:01] | You’re here, too? | 你也来了 |
[24:02] | Yeah, what are the odds? | 是啊 真巧啊 |
[24:03] | I know! | 我知道 |
[24:43] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[24:45] | Wait. Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[24:47] | Zeke, Cal — we all had it. | 泽克 卡尔 我们都有一个呼召 |
[24:48] | Please tell me ?you know where Michaela is. | 请告诉我米凯拉在哪 |
[24:50] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[24:51] | – Did you try her cell? – Yes! | -你打她手机了吗 -打了 |
[24:54] | Thank God you’re here. Any luck? | 谢天谢地你来了 运气怎样 |
[24:55] | Keeps going to voicemail. | 总是转到语音信箱 |
[24:56] | Same with Ben and Olive? ? | 本和奥莉芙也是这样吗 |
[24:57] | Yes. Olive is out with her friend TJ, | 是啊 奥莉芙和她的朋友TJ出去了 |
[24:59] | but she didn’t say where. | 但她没说去哪 |
[25:01] | Wait! They’re always texting. | 等等 他们总是互发短信 |
[25:03] | But how can we access all those texts? | 但我们怎样才能看到那些短信 |
[25:05] | Her iPad — she lets me play Minecraft on it. | 她的平板电脑 她让我在上面玩《我的世界》 |
[25:08] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[25:12] | Adrian! | 艾德里安 |
[25:13] | Why the hell did you bring these passengers here? | 你到底为什么要把这些乘客引到这里来 |
[25:16] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[25:17] | I don’t — I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 我都 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[25:19] | Look around you! | 看看你周围 |
[25:24] | Ben, what are you doing here? | 本 你在这干吗 |
[25:26] | What the hell is with all these passengers? | 这些乘客到底是怎么回事 |
[25:27] | I’m trying to figure that out, too. | 我也想知道 |
[25:28] | I contacted Adrian, like you said. | 像你说的 我联系了艾德里安 |
[25:30] | He texted me to meet him here. | 他发短信告诉我在这儿见面 |
[25:32] | Only it wasn’t me! | 只是我没联系过你 |
[25:33] | Isaiah, my assistant, works here. | 我的助手以赛亚在这儿上班 |
[25:35] | Said he needed to fill the place for some promotion. | 他说需要人热场来做一场大酬宾活动 |
[25:38] | I thought I misplaced my phone, but he must have taken it. | 我以为自己乱放手机 但看来肯定是被他拿走了 |
[25:43] | It’s a trap. He lured us here! | 这是个陷阱 他把我们诱来这里 |
[25:46] | But why? | 为什么 |
[25:47] | Ben? | 本 |
[26:12] | You were in that Calling. | 你在那个呼召中 |
[26:13] | You lied to me! You knew! | 你撒谎 你知道的 |
[26:15] | I just — I didn’t want to believe it could happen! | 我只是不想相信它真的会发生 |
[26:17] | This is what the Calling was warning us about — | 这就是那个呼召想要警告我们的 |
[26:19] | “Save the passengers.” | “拯救乘客” |
[26:21] | You didn’t want to believe? | 你不想相信 |
[26:24] | You hypocritical son of a bitch! | 你这个虚伪的人渣 |
[26:30] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[26:32] | Oh, no, no, don’t drink the champagne! | 不 别喝香槟 |
[26:34] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[26:37] | I don’t have a signal! | 我手机没信号 |
[26:43] | You can fix this. Find Isaiah! Now! | 你可以补救 找到以赛亚 现在 |
[26:46] | Hey, man. You okay? | 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[26:47] | Wait, Ben! Ben, Ben! | 等等 本 本 本 |
[27:19] | This is Ben Stone. | 我是本·斯通 |
[27:20] | I can’t answer the phone right now, | 我现在不能接电话 |
[27:21] | but please leave me a message. | 请留言 |
[27:41] | There’s no signal anywhere. He must’ve shut it off somehow. | 哪都没信号 他肯定是想法子把信号屏蔽了 |
[27:43] | We got to get help. | 我们得找人帮忙 |
[27:46] | No, no! No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[27:47] | Ben! Ben, Ben! | 本 本 本 |
[27:49] | What I was trying to say is, I saw Olive. | 我想说 我看见奥莉芙了 |
[27:52] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[27:54] | Olive! | 奥莉芙 |
[27:56] | Olive! | 奥莉芙 |
[27:58] | Ben. | 本 |
[28:31] | Aren’t you glad we came? | 我们来了你不高兴吗 |
[28:32] | Very. | 非常高兴 |
[28:36] | Well… We’re celebrating. | 我们在庆祝 |
[28:39] | Max said it’s free tonight, so… | 玛克辛说今晚香槟免费 所以… |
[28:41] | I’ll see if I can get us a bottle. | 我看看能不能给我们找一瓶 |
[28:44] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[28:59] | – Help! – Open the door! | -救命 -开门 |
[29:02] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[29:04] | – Olive! – Ben! Ben! | -奥莉芙 -本 本 |
[29:05] | I can’t find her. I can’t find Olive. | 我找不到她 找不到奥莉芙 |
[29:07] | I can’t lose her again. | 我不能再失去她一次了 |
[29:08] | You’re not going to, okay? Go look for her. | 你不会的 你去找她吧 |
[29:10] | I’ll find a way out. | 我来找出口 |
[29:23] | Everyone, this way! Out this door! | 大家走这边 从这扇门出去 |
[29:25] | Come on, come on! Quick! | 快 快 快 |
[29:36] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[29:41] | Do you hear something? | 你听到什么声音了吗 |
[29:45] | It sounds like people are screaming. | 好像有人在尖叫 |
[29:50] | Max, something’s wrong. The door, it’s locked. No, no, no, no. | 玛克辛 有点不对劲 门锁住了 不 不 |
[29:53] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[29:55] | Hello? Let us out! People are in here! | 有人吗 放我们出去 有人在里面 |
[30:12] | Everyone out of the way! Move, move! | 所有人让开 让开 让开 |
[30:17] | Olive! | 奥莉芙 |
[30:28] | Help, please! Please! | 救命 救命 |
[30:29] | Olive! ? | 奥莉芙 |
[30:30] | TJ, I can’t open the door. | TJ 我打不开门 |
[30:31] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[30:36] | – TJ! – Ben? | -TJ -本 |
[30:38] | – Dad! – Olive! | -爸爸 -奥莉芙 |
[30:47] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这干什么 |
[30:48] | I’m here to save you. | 我来救你 |
[30:52] | Everyone out this way! Careful, careful! | 大家走这边 小心 小心 |
[30:59] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[31:09] | Oh, my God, smoke! | 我的天 有烟 |
[31:10] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[31:18] | No, no, no! This way, this way! | 不不 这边 这边 |
[31:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[31:21] | – Dad! ? – Olive! | -爸爸 -奥莉芙 |
[31:22] | My ankle! | 我的脚踝 |
[31:32] | Bethany! | 贝萨妮 |
[31:33] | I can’t move! | 我动不了 |
[31:34] | Come on. I got you! | 坚持住 我帮你 |
[31:39] | Help! Someone help me! | 救命 来人帮帮忙 |
[31:41] | – Michaela! Michaela! – Zeke?! | -米凯拉 米凯拉 -泽克 |
[31:44] | No, no, no! It’s too hot! | 不不 太烫了 |
[31:52] | Quick! Go! | 赶紧 走 |
[31:53] | I got you! | 有我呢 |
[31:55] | Drop it! | 放手 |
[32:12] | We got to turn around. | 我们得回头 |
[32:18] | No, this is our only way. | 不行 这是唯一的出路 |
[32:20] | Let’s clear a path. | 我们闯出一条路来 |
[32:35] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:37] | There was supposed to be a door here. | 这里应该有扇门的 |
[32:38] | It was right here. | 就在这里 |
[32:41] | This way. | 这边走 |
[32:42] | – Jared. Wha– – Follow me. Come on. | -杰瑞德 你怎么 -跟我来 赶紧 |
[32:51] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[32:54] | You can’t leave. The miracle is upon us, | 你们不能走 奇迹就在眼前 |
[32:56] | but only if passengers are among the fallen. | 但只有乘客和堕落者在一起才行 |
[32:59] | Let her go. She’s not a passenger. | 放开她 她不是乘客 |
[33:01] | Please, Isaiah, we still have time to get out of here. | 求你了 以赛亚 我们还有时间离开这 |
[33:04] | No, we’ll be okay. We believe. | 不 我们会没事的 我们相信 |
[33:06] | We’ll step into the light together. | 我们会一同踏入光明 |
[33:08] | Isaiah, let her go, or we’ll all be dead. | 以赛亚 放开她 否则我们要同归于尽 |
[33:12] | No! We will all be miracles | 不 我们会成为奇迹 |
[33:14] | and transcend death just like you did. | 我们会超越死亡 就和你们一样 |
[33:21] | Get her out! Go! | 带她离开 快走 |
[33:22] | No! TJ, I’m not leaving you! | 不 TJ 我不离开你 |
[33:24] | Ben! Go, now! | 本 赶紧走 |
[33:25] | No! | 不要 |
[33:27] | I’m coming back! | 我会回来的 |
[33:58] | Zeke! Your hands. Wh– | 泽克 你的手 怎么 |
[34:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:02] | It’s not so bad. | 没这么糟糕 |
[34:03] | I’m going back in! | 我要进去 |
[34:04] | Ben and Olive are still inside. | 本和奥莉芙还在里面 |
[34:07] | Ben! Olive! | 本 奥莉芙 |
[34:11] | TJ’s still inside with Isaiah. | TJ跟以赛亚还在里面 |
[34:13] | No! Stop! It is way too dangerous. | 不 停下 太危险了 |
[34:14] | No! Ben, listen to her! | 不 本 听她的 |
[34:15] | No, Dad, please go and save him! | 爸爸 进去救他吧 |
[34:17] | – Ben, Ben! – No, hey! Ben! | -本 本 -别进去 本 |
[34:26] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[34:36] | Oh, no, no. | 不 |
[34:46] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[36:07] | I — I think I did it. | 我觉得我做到了 |
[36:11] | DNA has no anomaly. | 基因异常消失了 |
[36:14] | Hey, sorry for the messages, but… | 抱歉留了好多言 不过 |
[36:17] | Ben, I think I have some news. I got rid of the Callings. | 本 我有消息告诉你 我去除了呼召 |
[36:20] | We can live normal lives, no preord– | 我们可以过普通生活 不用再 |
[36:22] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[36:23] | Mass-casualty incident. Incoming wounded. | 大规模伤亡事故 伤员来了 |
[36:25] | All trauma and emergency personnel, report to E.R. | 所有创伤科和急诊人员 到急诊室来 |
[36:27] | Wait. Incident where? Where, where, where?! | 等等 什么事故 在哪 |
[36:29] | Mass casualty incident. Incoming wounded. | 大规模伤亡事故 伤员来了 |
[36:30] | Hey, hey, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:32] | This was it — this is what we were trying to stop. | 就是那个 我们想阻止的 |
[36:34] | Oh, my God. You were there? How? | 我的天 你在那 怎么回事 |
[36:37] | We had a Calling. Wait… | 我们收到了呼召 等等 |
[36:38] | You didn’t? | 你没有吗 |
[36:40] | TJ didn’t make it. | TJ没活下来 |
[36:41] | NYPD! A little help? | 纽约警察 帮帮忙 |
[36:43] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:52] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[36:58] | I appreciate what you did in there. | 谢谢你之前救了我们 |
[37:00] | We’re cops, Mick. | 我们是警察 小米 |
[37:02] | That’s what we do. | 这是我们的职责 |
[37:12] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[37:20] | It’s hard to believe that this is all the work of a Believer. | 很难相信这一切都是一个信徒的作为 |
[37:23] | One lunatic is all it takes. | 只需要一个疯子 就能毁了一切 |
[37:27] | Yeah, well, it makes me sick that I wasn’t there to help. | 是啊 我没能在那帮忙 让我感到不好受 |
[37:30] | You’re helping me now. | 你现在就在帮我 |
[37:33] | Wait, something’s odd. These aren’t burns. | 等等 有事不对劲 这些不是烧伤 |
[37:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:38] | This looks like frostbite. | 这看上去像冻伤 |
[37:42] | Like from the cold? | 寒冷造成的吗 |
[37:44] | Like what I had ?when I woke up in the cave? | 像我在洞穴里的那种吗 |
[37:49] | Griffin drowned on dry land. Is that what’s happening to me? | 格里芬在旱地被淹死了 我也是这样吗 |
[37:52] | I’m freezing to death? | 我要冻死了吗 |
[37:55] | I don’t know. You might be. | 我不清楚 可能是 |
[38:11] | Well, I got Cal to bed. | 我哄卡尔睡了 |
[38:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:19] | None of us do. | 我们都不懂 |
[38:22] | ?We couldn’t see this coming. | 我们无法预料这事 |
[38:25] | Not me. Not anyone. | 我不行 所有人都不行 |
[38:27] | He was so happy working with you, Dad. | 他很开心能跟你合作 爸爸 |
[38:30] | Just today, he found a journal. | 就在今天 他找到了日记 |
[38:33] | He thinks it’s about the Death Date. | 他觉得是关于死期的 |
[38:36] | He had the library send it to your office, Dad. | 他让图书馆寄给你了 爸爸 |
[38:38] | You have to go get it. | 你得去拿 |
[38:39] | I will, I promise. | 好的 我答应你 |
[38:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:00] | Was gonna leave your case files on your desk. | 本想把这个案件档案放你桌上的 |
[39:03] | When your partner told me to print them, | 你的搭档让我打印 |
[39:04] | I didn’t realize I’d run out of paper. | 我没意识到纸用完了 |
[39:06] | Got the last six pages there. | 这是最后的六页 |
[39:08] | Drea wanted you to print these? | 德丽雅让你打印这些 |
[39:10] | No, it was Vasquez. | 不 是瓦斯克斯 |
[39:10] | He said he needed them for your promotion. | 他说这是给你升职用的 |
[39:16] | Right, yeah. Thank you. | 没错 谢了 |
[39:18] | Pass these right along. | 我会转交给他 |
[39:26] | Alex? | 艾莉克丝 |
[39:30] | I just came to tell you that the modification was successful. | 我只想来告诉你修改很成功 |
[39:34] | Glad you got what you wanted. | 很高兴你得偿所愿 |
[39:38] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[40:12] | This was crazy of you. Why did you do this? | 你真是疯了 你怎么能这么做 |
[40:15] | It’s not the craziest thing that’s happened since I met you. | 这不是我遇见你后发生的最疯狂的事 |
[40:20] | We keep getting stuff thrown at us, | 大灾大难不停向我们袭来 |
[40:22] | yet here we are. | 但我们还坚强地活着 |
[40:27] | So, what’s it gonna take, Mick? | 说吧 要什么条件 小米 |
[40:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:36] | I mean, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:41] | I’m all in. | 我愿意全情投入 |
[40:42] | I don’t know if you have room for me, | 我不知道你是否还有给我的空间 |
[40:44] | but I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[40:50] | – Crap. ? – What? | -惨了 -怎么了 |
[40:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |