时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Manifest”… | 《命运航班》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The three guys who kidnapped Cal… | 绑架卡尔的三个人 |
[00:04] | they’re alive again. | 他们又复活了 |
[00:06] | For 84 days, we just keep Cal far, far away from them. | 八十四天 我们就让卡尔躲得远远的 |
[00:08] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[00:09] | Uh, Troy Davis. Oncology lab tech. | 特洛伊·戴维斯 肿瘤实验室技术人员 |
[00:13] | This is a picture of me. | 这是我的照片 |
[00:14] | Boy staring at the girl with the slushie? | 那个盯着拿沙冰姑娘的男孩 |
[00:16] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[00:17] | Pete, I need your help finding Jace and Kory. | 皮特 我需要你的帮助去找到杰斯和科里 |
[00:20] | Take me back to my cell. | 把我送回牢房吧 |
[00:22] | Michaela saved me. | 米凯拉救了我 |
[00:23] | I think I’m supposed to save you. | 我想我也应该救你 |
[00:25] | – Glen’s dead. – We would like you to have the house. | -格伦去世了 -我们想把房子送给你 |
[00:28] | Zeke and I will take care of her. | 泽克和我会照顾她 |
[00:29] | I think you know Major General Kathryn Fitz. | 我想你认识凯瑟琳·菲茨少校 |
[00:31] | Apparently she’s gone missing. | 她失踪了 |
[00:32] | I think the government is behind this. | 我觉得是政府在背后搞鬼 |
[00:34] | You’re gonna want to do something to help me. | 你肯定会想做点什么帮我 |
[00:36] | Do not. I’ll handle it. | 别做 我来处理 |
[00:39] | – You are hereby reinstated. – I’m out. | -你复职了 -我不干了 |
[00:41] | Bob, I know you said nothing would change your mind… | 鲍勃 我知道你说过什么都不会改变你的心意 |
[00:43] | but what if I show you something I know will? | 但如果我给你看些我确定能让你回心转意的东西呢 |
[01:23] | 本·斯通 需要咨询点事情 | |
[01:29] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[01:30] | It’s, uh, happening again. | 又出现了 |
[01:33] | Lighting up like Christmas. | 就像圣诞灯饰似的熠熠发光 |
[01:35] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[01:37] | It sounds insane, but I can feel the tailfin… | 听着荒唐 但我能感觉到那尾翼… |
[01:42] | beckoning me. | 召唤着我 |
[01:45] | I’ve got to see it again. | 我必须再去看看 |
[01:47] | Are you calling or am I? | 电话是你打还是我打 |
[01:54] | Nine weeks radio silence, | 九个星期完全没有联系 |
[01:55] | and suddenly Vance is sending you a car? | 突然之间万斯要派车来接你 |
[01:57] | Yeah, well, I told him about my hand. | 我和他讲了我手的事 |
[02:01] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[02:02] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这样是明智的吗 |
[02:04] | Ben, he’s officially NSA again. | 本 他可又是国安局的人了 |
[02:06] | Yeah, but he’s still the guy who endangered his life | 对 可他还是那个不惜牺牲自己的性命 |
[02:08] | to save mine. | 也要救我的人 |
[02:10] | So no matter who he works for, I trust him. | 所以不管他给谁工作 我信任他 |
[02:13] | And I trust you. | 而我信任你 |
[02:15] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:16] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[02:18] | Excited for prom? | 对毕业舞会很期待吧 |
[02:19] | Which dress did you settle on? | 你决定穿哪件衣服了 |
[02:21] | I’m actually gonna skip it. | 实际上我不准备去了 |
[02:23] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[02:25] | I doubt I’m missing much. | 我觉得也不会损失什么的 |
[02:26] | Oh, I-I know you bought those tickets for you and TJ, | 我知道你为你和TJ买了那些票 |
[02:29] | but you might regret not going. | 但不去的话你也许会后悔的 |
[02:31] | It is prom. | 毕竟是毕业舞会啊 |
[02:33] | I barely see those people anymore. | 我几乎不再见到那些人了 |
[02:35] | Yeah, but that’s the point — one last rager. | 可意义就在这啊… 最后的狂欢 |
[02:38] | – Rager? – That still a thing? | -狂欢 -还这么说吧 |
[02:40] | No. Nobody says that. | 不 没人这么说了 |
[02:42] | Oh, Dad, your badass carriage awaits. | 爸爸 你那牛叉的座驾到了 |
[02:46] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[02:54] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他了吗 |
[02:57] | I’m assuming he’s alright. | 我假设他还挺好吧 |
[03:04] | Alright, how about this one — | 好吧 这个问题怎么样… |
[03:05] | where exactly are you taking me? | 你到底要带我去哪里 |
[03:26] | You really think the tailfin is here? | 你真觉得尾翼在这吗 |
[03:27] | Just hiding in plain sight? | 在众目睽睽之下藏着 |
[03:29] | Well, unmarked buildings, inconspicuous heavy security — | 没有标记的建筑 难以觉察的重兵守卫… |
[03:32] | sounds about right. | 感觉应该没错 |
[03:38] | What, you don’t call, you don’t write? | 你电话不打一个 字也不写一个 |
[03:40] | Saanvi, why don’t you head inside? | 萨尼 你先进去吧 |
[03:42] | Mary at the security desk will take your phone and ID. | 负责安保的玛丽会收掉你的手机和身份证件 |
[03:48] | All you had to do was sit tight | 你只需要踏实待着 |
[03:49] | and trust that I had things handled. | 相信我会处理好 |
[03:52] | I couldn’t let you rot in a Cuban prison. | 我怎么能让你在古巴监狱里把牢底坐穿呢 |
[03:54] | Can’t imagine the things I’ve answered for. | 你无法想象我为此所受到的问责 |
[03:56] | So thanks for the favor, but I didn’t need it. | 所以 谢谢你的帮忙 但我不需要 |
[04:03] | Anything you see, anything you learn | 你们看到的 了解到的 |
[04:05] | is highly classified, | 都是绝密的 |
[04:07] | never to be shared beyond these walls. | 出去之后不能和任何人说 |
[04:09] | Is the tailfin here? | 尾翼在这吗 |
[04:10] | Along with a confluence of top scientific minds | 还有一群科学精英 |
[04:13] | convened to study the phenomenon. | 汇聚在一起研究这个现象 |
[04:15] | This is it? | 就这些吗 |
[04:16] | This is the entire 828 investigation? | 这是整个828航班的调查场所 |
[04:18] | You’re part of it again? | 你又参与到调查了 |
[04:20] | I’m in charge of it. | 我负责调查了 |
[04:23] | Well, I guess my contacting the NSA | 看来我和国安局联系 |
[04:25] | didn’t turn out so bad for you after all. | 对你来说也不坏啊 |
[04:26] | Well, I was about to negotiate my own release, | 我本来要自己去谈判把我放出来 |
[04:29] | until you swooped in, | 结果你插了手 |
[04:29] | caused a massive international incident, | 造成了一个重大的国际事件 |
[04:31] | and almost landed me in federal prison. | 几乎让我去联邦监狱坐牢 |
[04:34] | Are we going in? | 我们进不进去啊 |
[04:35] | Or are you two planning to keep bickering out here? | 还是你们俩准备在这接着拌嘴 |
[05:19] | Welcome to Eureka. | 欢迎来到尤里卡 |
[05:37] | Do you — Do you want something else? | 你要来吃点别的吗 |
[05:40] | There are no raisins. | 里面没有葡萄干 |
[05:44] | – Really, – I– I always have raisins… | -真的吗 -我一直吃有葡萄干 |
[05:46] | – Okay. – …with my oatmeal. | -好 -混着燕麦片一起吃的 |
[05:47] | – Where are the raisins? – Sorry. | -葡萄干在哪 -抱歉 |
[05:49] | – Why are you hiding them?! – No, hey, hey — | -你为什么把葡萄干藏起来 -不 |
[05:51] | why don’t I cut you up some fruit? | 不如我给你切点水果吧 |
[05:52] | – Where are the raisins? – Or something, maybe– | -葡萄干在哪 -或者别的 也许… |
[05:53] | – Did you eat them?! – Beverly, hey — | -是你吃掉了吗 -贝弗莉 |
[05:54] | – Where are the raisins?! – Do you want an omelet? | -葡萄干去哪了 -你要煎蛋卷吗 |
[05:56] | – I can make you an omelet. I can– – Where are the raisins? | -我可以给你做煎蛋卷 -葡萄干在哪 |
[05:58] | – I heard something about omelets. – I-I — | -我听到有人说煎蛋卷 -我… |
[06:27] | Beverly, I’m Zeke. | 贝弗莉 我是泽克 |
[06:29] | Michaela’s husband. | 我是米凯拉的丈夫 |
[06:30] | I know you may not recognize us right now, | 我知道你现在可能认不出我们 |
[06:31] | but Michaela went to school with Evie. | 但是米凯拉以前和伊薇是同学 |
[06:37] | Evie was my best friend, Beverly. | 伊薇是我的好朋友 贝弗莉 |
[06:40] | Glen asked us to — to be here with you to keep you company. | 格伦叫我们来这里陪陪你 |
[06:43] | Glen asked you? | 格伦叫你们来的吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:47] | To — | 来… |
[06:49] | Here we go. | 慢慢来 |
[06:52] | I used to drive you to practice. | 以前我经常开车送你去训练 |
[06:56] | We were always running late. | 我们总是迟到 |
[06:59] | But you did bring the best snacks. | 但你总是带好吃的零食 |
[07:01] | And you’d sneak them in the car. | 你把零食偷偷带上车 |
[07:04] | I did not think you knew that. | 我以为你不知道呢 |
[07:13] | She just needed a reset. | 她只是需要重新开始 |
[07:16] | You… | 你 |
[07:18] | You a mind reader now? | 你现在会读心术了吗 |
[07:20] | Something strange happened to me. | 我身上发生了些奇怪的事 |
[07:23] | You have a Calling? | 你听到呼召了吗 |
[07:24] | No, it was something else. | 不 是其他事 |
[07:26] | I was scared, confused. | 我很害怕 很困惑 |
[07:28] | I didn’t know who we were or what we were doing in the house. | 我不知道我们是谁 在屋里做什么 |
[07:32] | A-A-Are you saying that… | 你是说… |
[07:35] | you felt what Beverly was feeling? | 你能感受到贝弗莉的感受吗 |
[07:38] | I think I did. | 应该是的 |
[07:41] | That is next level. | 这是个新层次了 |
[07:47] | 纽约市警局 129分局 | |
[07:49] | So no phone or credit card activity after December 28th. | 12月28号之后就没有电话或者信用卡记录 |
[07:52] | That was when I last spoke with her. | 那是我最后一次见过她 |
[07:55] | And this is you right here at 9:37 P.M.? | 晚上9点37分你就在这里吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah, my mom told me she was getting off the ferry | 我妈和我说她下了轮渡 |
[07:59] | and headed home. | 正赶回家 |
[08:00] | But she never made it. | 但是她一直没回到家 |
[08:02] | I’m combing through all the police calls from that night. | 我在查那晚所有的报警电话 |
[08:05] | – Still nothing. – There has to be something. | -还是没有发现 -肯定有的 |
[08:07] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna keep looking. | 我会继续查 |
[08:11] | We’ll find your mother, Sarah. | 我们会找到你母亲的 莎拉 |
[08:13] | Thank you for being so thorough. | 谢谢你这么仔细 |
[08:17] | I’m really grateful. | 我真的很感激 |
[08:17] | Just doing my job. | 只是略尽职责 |
[08:19] | Listen, if you happen to remember anything else, | 如果你碰巧再想起些什么 |
[08:21] | please let me know, okay? | 请告诉我好吗 |
[08:27] | You know, sometimes when she’s had a hard day at work, | 有时她工作累了一天 |
[08:31] | she takes the long way home and strolls through some park. | 她会绕远路回家 然后去公园里溜达一下 |
[08:36] | Says it helps her leave work at the door. | 她说这样有助有不把工作带回家 |
[08:38] | I’m guessing she didn’t say which park. | 我猜她没说是哪个公园吧 |
[08:41] | Looks like I got some homework to do. | 看来我有功课要做了 |
[08:43] | I’ll let you know if I find anything out. | 有发现我会告诉你的 |
[09:25] | Pete. Pete! | 皮特 皮特 |
[09:28] | Are you okay? You have to tell me. | 你没事吧 你要告诉我 |
[09:31] | I’m trying to help you before it’s too late. | 我想要帮你 不然就太迟了 |
[09:36] | You’ve been so nice. | 你一直对我很好 |
[09:39] | Coming here all the time. | 一直来这里 |
[09:44] | I-I don’t deserve this. | 我不值得你这么做 |
[09:46] | Of course you do. | 你当然值得 |
[09:50] | Why are you wasting your time with me? | 你为什么把时间浪费在我身上 |
[09:53] | How many times do I need to say it? | 我还要说多少次 |
[09:56] | I choose to be here with you. | 我选择来这里陪你 |
[10:00] | I was chosen to be with you. | 我被选中和你在一起 |
[10:04] | Whatever you’re seeing, you don’t need to be afraid. | 不管你看到什么 你都不必害怕 |
[10:07] | The Callings saved me, and they can save you. | 呼召救了我 也可以救你 |
[10:13] | No. | 不 |
[10:15] | I think I’m way past that. | 我想我早就没得救了 |
[10:16] | No. | 不 |
[10:18] | No, you’re not. | 不是 |
[10:19] | Look, you drowned in that lake. | 你在湖里溺死了 |
[10:22] | But now you’re back, breathing air. | 但你现在回来了 呼吸着 |
[10:25] | But this second chance has an expiration date. | 但这第二次机会有有效期 |
[10:29] | You have less than one week until your Death Date. | 在你的死期来临前 你只有一周不到的时间 |
[10:33] | Even if everything you’re saying is true… | 就算你说的一切都是真的 |
[10:39] | …nothing I can do about it in here. | 我在这里也无能为力 |
[10:48] | It’s quite a step up from the clinic back room. | 从诊所密室转移到这里也算是有进步了 |
[10:50] | Well, I miss the lollipops, but we have a few more toys here. | 我想念棒棒糖 但我们这里多了几个玩偶 |
[10:53] | What exactly are you researching? | 你们到底在研究些什么 |
[10:55] | Well, we’ve undertaken a broad spectrum | 我们接手了828航班 |
[10:56] | of projects surrounding 828. | 扩大搜查项目 |
[10:58] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[10:59] | Everything from aeronautic engineering | 从航空工程 到气象学 |
[11:01] | to, meteorology, neurology, biology. | 神经学和生态学的一切 |
[11:05] | You’re surveilling private homes? | 你们在监视私人住宅吗 |
[11:07] | The inquiry’s scope is necessarily all-encompassing. | 调查范围有必要包含所有 |
[11:11] | Oh, uh, Ben Stone, Saanvi Bahl, | 本·斯通 萨尼·波尔 |
[11:13] | meet Dr. Gupta, director of research. | 认识一下古普塔医生 研究主任 |
[11:15] | I still think it’s a mistake to bring passengers in here, | 我仍然觉得带乘客来这里是个错误 |
[11:18] | not to mention they don’t have clearance. | 更别提他们没有许可 |
[11:19] | You’ve made your point, Dr. Gupta, but they’re with me. | 我明白 古普塔医生 但他们是和我一起的 |
[11:22] | At the very least, we should be running | 至少 我们应该对他们 |
[11:23] | full diagnostics on them. | 进行完整的诊断 |
[11:25] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[11:29] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:31] | She’s a very committed researcher, | 她是个很负责任的研究员 |
[11:32] | but after two years of doing things a certain way, | 但在按照特定方式干了两年活后 |
[11:35] | new approaches can… be challenging. | 新方法可能有些挑战 |
[11:37] | What about the Major? What if she resurfaces? | 少校呢 万一她出现了呢 |
[11:39] | – She won’t. – You can’t guarantee that. | -她不会的 -你无法保证 |
[11:42] | What happened to not trusting the government? | 不是说我们不信任政府吗 |
[11:43] | I demanded full oversight. | 我要求了全面监督 |
[11:45] | And as you can see, I got it, | 正如你看到的 我拥有了 |
[11:46] | thanks to the tailfin discovery. | 多亏发现了尾翼 |
[11:48] | A discovery we made together. | 我们一起发现的 |
[11:50] | Exactly, which is why I let you come in here. | 的确 所以我让你们进来了 |
[11:54] | And speaking of, what’s this mystery development | 说到这 你打给我说的神秘进展 |
[11:55] | you called me about? | 是什么 |
[11:59] | I just… | 我只是 |
[12:02] | …needed to see the tailfin. | 需要看一看尾翼 |
[12:17] | When can I see it up close? | 什么时候我能近距离看看 |
[12:19] | Soon enough. | 很快 |
[12:20] | I need to show you something first. | 我要先给你们看个东西 |
[12:31] | I brought you some new puzzles. | 我给你带了一些新拼图 |
[12:33] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[12:40] | Thalia makes it look so easy. | 塔莉亚做着看起来很轻松 |
[12:44] | She’s a trained nurse. | 她是训练过的护士 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry, I — I didn’t know where to go. | 抱歉 我 我不知道去哪 |
[12:55] | You said if I ever needed anything, I — | 你说过 如果我需要任何东西 我 |
[12:57] | Of course. Come in. | 当然 请进 |
[13:00] | Pete needs your help. | 皮特需要你的帮助 |
[13:01] | Did he say something about Jace, where he might be? | 他说了什么关于杰斯的事吗 他可能在哪 |
[13:04] | No. Pete had a Calling. | 不 皮特收到了呼召 |
[13:06] | I was there. I saw it. | 我在那 我看到了 |
[13:08] | You said it’s important to follow the Callings | 你说过如果我们想活下去 |
[13:10] | if we want to survive. | 跟随呼召很重要 |
[13:12] | Pete’s not like his brother. H-He can still be saved. | 皮特和他哥哥不一样 他还有救 |
[13:15] | He has to work for it. | 他需要为之努力 |
[13:16] | And he would, but how can he follow the Calling | 他会的 但他在监狱里该怎么 |
[13:18] | if he’s in jail? | 跟随呼召呢 |
[13:20] | Maybe we can follow it for him. | 或许我们可以为他去跟随 |
[13:22] | And along the way, maybe get a lead on Jace. | 与此同时 或许能获得杰斯的线索 |
[13:24] | Yeah, but Pete’s got to want to talk to me. | 但是皮特要愿意和我说话 |
[13:26] | I’ll come with, give Pete living proof | 我和你一起去 给皮特看看呼召能救人的 |
[13:28] | the Callings can save him. | 活生生的证据 |
[13:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[13:32] | He’s almost out of time. | 他快没时间了 |
[13:44] | You know, my dad always said that stubbornness | 我爸爸总是说 面对不可能的 |
[13:46] | in the face of an impossible obstacle is a waste of time. | 障碍时的固执是浪费时间 |
[13:50] | I’m guessing you didn’t listen. | 我猜你没听 |
[13:51] | Oh, I’m persistent, not stubborn. | 我很执着 但不固执 |
[13:55] | Seriously, though, why so drilled down | 说认真的 为什么这么深入地 |
[13:57] | on finding this Fitz woman if she’s such a monster? | 去找这个叫菲茨的女人 如果她是个怪物 |
[14:00] | Sarah drew the short straw | 莎拉在妈妈这方面 |
[14:01] | when it comes to moms, but she still deserves answers. | 很不走运 但她仍然需要答案 |
[14:05] | Alright. We getting any closer? | 好吧 我们有什么进展吗 |
[14:07] | I’m trying. I literally pulled every 911 and nuisance call | 我在努力 我把那晚渡船和菲茨的公寓之间 |
[14:10] | between the ferry and Fitz’s apartment that night. | 所有的报警和骚扰投诉都调了出来 |
[14:12] | Okay, domestic dispute, drunk and disorderly… | 家庭纠纷 醉酒失控 |
[14:14] | Most promising is a noise complaint in the park nearby. | 最有希望的是附近公园里的一起噪音投诉 |
[14:18] | Sarah said her mom used to walk through it. | 莎拉说她妈妈经常走过那里 |
[14:20] | Sanitation truck idles off-hours in a residential area? | 环卫车在非工作时间闲置在居民区 |
[14:24] | That’s kind of weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[14:25] | What’s even weirder — | 更奇怪的是 |
[14:26] | not another noise complaint in that area | 当晚其他时候 那片区域没有 |
[14:28] | for the rest of the night. | 其他噪音投诉 |
[14:29] | Affluent areas pull a high volume of nuisance calls. | 富人区的骚扰投诉量很大 |
[14:33] | Off-hours garbage truck? | 非工作时间有垃圾车 |
[14:34] | I mean, a bunch of entitled neighbors would’ve called that in. | 肯定会有一群自视清高的热心邻居因此报警 |
[14:37] | Makes you wonder whether the truck wasn’t on the job. | 会让你疑惑环卫车是否不是去工作的 |
[14:39] | I mean, at the very least, maybe a cop saw something suspicious. | 至少 警察可能看到了可疑的事情 |
[14:44] | Guess I’m not the only persistent one. | 我猜我不是唯一执着的人 |
[14:57] | No, no, no. W-Wait, Pete, please. | 不 不 不 等等 皮特 拜托 |
[15:00] | Angelina really wants us to help you. | 安吉丽娜很想让我们帮助你 |
[15:01] | She cares about you a lot, okay? | 她很关心你 好吗 |
[15:09] | You. | 你 |
[15:10] | Name’s Zeke. | 我叫泽克 |
[15:13] | You’re the one. | 你就是那个人 |
[15:15] | The one Angelina told me about. | 安吉丽娜跟我说的那个人 |
[15:17] | The one who survived. | 活下来的那个人 |
[15:28] | Zeke followed a Calling | 泽克跟随了一个呼召 |
[15:30] | and saved Cal’s life and his own. | 救了卡尔和自己的命 |
[15:33] | Why are you telling me all this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[15:34] | Because you have less than one week before your Death Date. | 因为距离你的死期不到一周了 |
[15:36] | Pete, please, tell us about the Calling. | 皮特 拜托 告诉我们呼召的内容 |
[15:38] | Maybe we can help. | 或许我们能帮忙 |
[15:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:46] | Weeks before my Death Date, frostbite started setting in. | 在我的死期前几周 开始出现冻伤 |
[15:51] | I was dying. | 我快死了 |
[15:53] | It’s started happening to you, too, hasn’t it? | 这也开始发生在你身上了 是吗 |
[15:56] | You feel water in your lungs? | 你感觉你的肺部有水 |
[15:59] | Your time is running out, Pete. | 你的时间不多了 皮特 |
[16:01] | But we’re here to help you. | 但我们是来帮你的 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | I-I-I was in some…dark place, | 我被困在一个…一片漆黑的地方 |
[16:13] | a-a-and I ran and got nowhere. | 而且 而且我无处可逃 |
[16:16] | A-And — And everywhere I turned, | 但是 不管到哪里 只要我一转身 |
[16:18] | there was this huge…clock… | 就能看到一个巨大的时钟 |
[16:25] | …counting down. | 正在倒计时 |
[16:27] | Have you seen it before? | 你以前也见过吗 |
[16:30] | Our high school football field. | 在我们高中的橄榄球场 |
[16:33] | M-Mom would work late, | 妈妈工作到很晚 |
[16:34] | so w-we would stay after practice | 所以我们训练结束后会留下 |
[16:35] | a-a-and keep throwing around till night. | 然后一直互相扔球直到晚上 |
[16:38] | Who’s “We”? You and Jace? | 我们是指 你和杰斯吗 |
[16:40] | And Kory and a couple others. | 还有科里和其他人 |
[16:45] | Till we got booted off the team. | 直到我们被球队踢掉 |
[16:47] | After that, life sort of went south. | 那之后 我们的生活就急转直下了 |
[16:50] | Who kicked you off? | 谁把你们踢出去的 |
[16:53] | Coach Hannity. | 汉尼提教练 |
[16:55] | Why? Why would he do that? | 为什么 他为什么要踢走你们 |
[16:57] | ‘Cause he could. | 因为他有这个权力 |
[17:05] | Tonight’s your prom? | 今晚是你的毕业舞会吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah. But, um, I’m — I’m not going. | 是啊 但是我不打算去了 |
[17:12] | I skipped mine, too. | 我也没去我的毕业舞会 |
[17:14] | My parents thought prom was some high school version | 我父母认为毕业舞会就是 |
[17:16] | of Sodom and Gomorrah. | 高中版本的罪恶之城 |
[17:19] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:21] | What’s your excuse? | 你不去的理由是什么 |
[17:23] | Oh, well, I was supposed to go with TJ, | 我本来应该和TJ一起去 |
[17:25] | but he’s halfway around the world. | 但他现在在大半个地球之外 |
[17:28] | Maybe he wants to make sure he survives his Death Date | 也许他只是希望能在死期之后存活下来 |
[17:31] | so you guys have more time together. | 这样你们就可以一直在一起了 |
[17:33] | A few months apart now in exchange for happily ever after. | 几个月的分离能换来一辈子的幸福时光 |
[17:38] | I didn’t peg you for such a romantic. | 我没想到你会是个浪漫主义者 |
[17:44] | You really think we can survive? | 你真的相信我们能存活下来吗 |
[17:46] | Zeke did. | 泽克就活下来了 |
[17:47] | And I’m not gonna stop trying until I make sure | 而我也不会放弃尝试直到确保 |
[17:50] | that my family, TJ, and you do, too. | 我的家人 TJ 和你都能活下来 |
[17:56] | So that’s why I’m spending my prom day | 所以我会在毕业舞会这天 |
[18:00] | digging into some Egyptian mythology. | 研究这些埃及神话 |
[18:04] | Mind if I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[18:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:13] | That must be him. | 那应该就是他了 |
[18:14] | Think this will lead to finding Jace? | 你觉得这会让我们找到杰斯吗 |
[18:16] | All I know is that while he and Kory are out there, | 我们唯一能肯定的就是只要他和科里还在逃 |
[18:18] | Cal’s in danger. | 卡尔就有危险 |
[18:19] | This is the most Pete’s talked in two months, | 这是两个月以来皮特提供的最多的情报 |
[18:21] | so if we can solve his Calling — | 所以如果我们能解决他的呼召 |
[18:23] | Maybe he turns on his brother. | 也许他就会供出他的哥哥 |
[18:24] | – Hi. – Can I help you? | -你好 -有什么事吗 |
[18:27] | Terry Hannity, I’m Detective Stone. | 特里·汉尼提 我是斯通警探 |
[18:30] | What can I do for you, Detective? | 有什么我能帮忙的 警探 |
[18:32] | I’m, um — I’m hoping you can recall a player | 我 我希望你能回忆一位球员 |
[18:34] | from a ways back. | 那是很久以前了 |
[18:36] | Pete Baylor. | 他叫皮特·贝勒 |
[18:38] | The Baylor boys. | 贝勒兄弟 |
[18:40] | Darkest moment of my career. | 我职业生涯中最黑暗的一段日子 |
[18:42] | Still haunts me. | 现在还会困扰我 |
[18:44] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[18:46] | I never had kids of my own. | 我自己没有孩子 |
[18:48] | These boys, they’re all I have. | 这些孩子们就是我的全部 |
[18:50] | When I found Derek dead in the locker room — | 当我发现德里克死在了更衣室 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry. Who’s Derek? | 很抱歉 德里克是谁 |
[18:55] | W-What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:57] | Overdose. | 服药过量 |
[18:59] | We searched the lockers, questioned the kids, | 我们搜查了储物柜 询问了孩子们 |
[19:00] | come to find out Pete sold Derek the drugs. | 最后发现是皮特卖毒品给德里克 |
[19:05] | You never suspected anything? | 你从来没起疑吗 |
[19:07] | Well, I always knew his brother and that other kid | 我一直知道他哥哥和另外一个孩子 |
[19:09] | they ran around with were trouble — | 他们总是会惹麻烦 |
[19:11] | Jace and Kory. | 杰斯和科里 |
[19:12] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 就是他们 |
[19:15] | But Pete denied he was selling for them, | 但皮特说他没替别人贩毒 |
[19:17] | insisted it was him alone. | 坚持说是他自己干的 |
[19:19] | He ended up in juvie. | 最后他进了少管所 |
[19:21] | I kicked those other two off my team. | 我把另外两个也从球队踢走了 |
[19:22] | Couldn’t risk it. | 不能冒这个险 |
[19:24] | Four young lives ruined. | 四条年轻的生命就这么毁了 |
[19:29] | Thank you for your help, Mr. Hannity. | 谢谢你的协助 汉尼提先生 |
[19:31] | Alright. | 客气 |
[19:35] | Pretty big omission from Pete. You didn’t know? | 看来皮特闯过大祸 你不知道这回事吗 |
[19:38] | No, his records as a minor are sealed. | 不知道 他小时候的记录被封起来了 |
[19:42] | I think the Callings want Pete to reckon | 我想呼召可能希望皮特 |
[19:44] | with his teammate’s death. | 回忆起他队友的死 |
[19:46] | You know, come to terms with his grief, his guilt. | 与自己的痛苦和愧疚和解 |
[19:49] | Sounds like the three of us are a bit more alike | 听起来我们三个比想象中 |
[19:51] | than we realized. | 更像同一类人 |
[20:13] | The hull of the Montego 828 plane | 在纽约落地的蒙特哥航空828号航班的机身 |
[20:15] | that landed in New York’s been housed here for study | 一直被放在这里进行研究 |
[20:18] | since it blew up on the tarmac, | 自从它在最严密的警备下 |
[20:20] | under the tightest security. | 在停机坪爆炸之后 |
[20:22] | So how does a piece end up in Cuba? | 那为什么会有一部分在古巴被找到了 |
[20:25] | That’s the first question I asked when I was reinstated. | 那是我官复原职之后问的第一个问题 |
[20:27] | And then I saw this. | 然后我看到了这个 |
[20:34] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:45] | Wait, it vanished? | 等等 它就这样消失了 |
[20:47] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[20:48] | As a colleague of mine told me the day you landed, | 在我同事告诉我你们降落的那天 |
[20:50] | I think we’ve taken “Impossible” off the table. | 我想已经没什么是”不可能”的了 |
[20:52] | So, the tailfin disappears from here | 这么说 尾翼从这里消失 |
[20:54] | and our Cuban friends happen to fish one out of the ocean? | 然后古巴的朋友刚好从海里打捞了出来 |
[20:56] | Are you sure it wasn’t stolen, footage wasn’t altered? | 你确定不是被偷了吗 然后视频被篡改了 |
[21:00] | I’m certain. | 我很确定 |
[21:01] | No, Ben, you were right. | 不 本 你说得对 |
[21:03] | The Cuban tailfin is the real one. | 古巴发现的尾翼是真的 |
[21:05] | I’m glad you finally believe me. | 我很高兴你终于相信我了 |
[21:06] | There’s more. | 还不止这些 |
[21:07] | Unlike the rest of the plane, | 不像飞机的其他部位 |
[21:08] | the corrosion on the recovered tailfin | 失而复得的尾翼上的腐蚀 |
[21:10] | is consistent with having spent | 与在海水中沉没七年的 |
[21:12] | seven years in saltwater. | 痕迹相符合 |
[21:17] | The time elapsed since 828’s original disappearance. | 就是828航班最初消失的时间 |
[21:22] | Wait. The tailfin disappeared on the same night | 等等 尾翼失踪的那晚 |
[21:25] | that Zeke survived his Death Date | 正好是泽克活过死期的那晚 |
[21:26] | and the Meth Heads drowned in that lake. | 还有病毒贩子在湖里淹死的那晚 |
[21:31] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[21:35] | Help me. | 救我 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[21:50] | Molinaro? Lieutenant Vasquez. | 蒙莉娜洛 我是瓦斯克斯副队长 |
[21:53] | We spoke about the noise complaint. | 我们就噪音投诉的案子打过电话 |
[21:55] | Said you were gonna take some time to think about it. | 你说要花点时间想想 |
[21:56] | Right. | 对 |
[21:59] | I responded to the call close to midnight. | 我在将近半夜时接了警 |
[22:02] | Sanitation driver was still at the park. | 环卫司机还在公园里 |
[22:04] | Do you have a description? | 你有那人的描述吗 |
[22:06] | White guy, 6 feet, rugged, 45 to 50. | 白人男性 1米83 人很结实 45到50岁 |
[22:10] | Said something about his sick dog putting him behind. | 说他可怜的狗先走一步了 |
[22:13] | Seemed real sorry and was wrapping up. | 感觉这人挺惨的 我又快下班了 |
[22:15] | Figured I’d cut him a break. | 就想着放他一马 |
[22:18] | Appreciate your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[22:20] | Be grateful if you could e-mail me your notes. | 要是能把你的记录发给我就太感激不尽了 |
[22:21] | Will do. | 好的 |
[22:24] | Uh, two coffees, please. | 两杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Can’t let this be a total waste of time. | 总不能白跑一趟 |
[22:30] | Still, something about this story doesn’t sit right. | 不过 这件事有点感觉不对劲 |
[22:33] | What was that truck doing in that neighborhood so late at night? | 那辆车大半夜的在社区里干什么 |
[22:37] | You’re buying. | 你买单 |
[22:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:43] | – The tailfin now? – On our way. | -尾翼呢 -我们正要去看 |
[22:45] | What’s the working theory on how it teleported itself | 关于尾翼隔空传送和老化七年的事 |
[22:47] | and aged seven years? | 你们现在有什么理论 |
[22:48] | Everyone under this roof has a theory, | 大家都有自己理论 |
[22:50] | none they can agree on. | 但他们都互不同意 |
[22:52] | It has to do with my Calling of the plane exploding, | 这肯定跟我看到飞机爆炸的呼召有关 |
[22:54] | that things are somehow going back | 一切不为何回到了 |
[22:55] | to how they’re supposed to be? | 原本应该发生的模样 |
[22:57] | Well, it’s crossed my mind. | 我也想过这事 |
[22:59] | Why on that date? | 为什么是那天 |
[23:00] | Have to do with your friend Zeke living? | 这与泽克活下来有关系吗 |
[23:02] | Those meth dealers dying? | 还有那些冰毒贩子的死 |
[23:03] | Maybe. They returned, too. | 或许 他们也回归了 |
[23:09] | There’s another group of returnees | 又出现了一群归回者 |
[23:11] | and you didn’t think to tell me? | 你却没想到要告诉我吗 |
[23:12] | Well, you haven’t exactly been easy to get in touch with. | 最近想要联系你并不是太容易 不是吗 |
[23:15] | In any event, this can’t be a coincidence. | 无论如何 这肯定不是巧合 |
[23:20] | What do you think, Saanvi? | 你觉得呢 萨尼 |
[23:21] | Saanvi? | 萨尼 |
[23:23] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[23:25] | Yeah, it’s just a lot to process. | 嗯 只是消息来得太突然了 |
[23:27] | Yeah, well, whatever this means, | 对 无论这代表什么 |
[23:30] | it’s what we do. | 是我们的领域 |
[23:41] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[23:42] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:44] | Troy? You’re… | 特洛伊 你还… |
[23:46] | Alive? | 活着吗 |
[23:47] | I know! | 我知道 |
[23:49] | Sorry I ghosted. | 抱歉我像鬼一样消失了 |
[23:50] | I’m just digesting the fact that you’re not an actual ghost. | 我还在消化你没有变成真正的鬼这件事 |
[23:54] | I thought something awful happened to you. | 我以为你遇到了什么坏事 |
[23:55] | – I was so worried. – You were? | -我好担心 -是吗 |
[23:57] | I mean, h-honestly, so was I. | 说真的 我也是 |
[24:00] | One minute I’m in our lab, | 前一分钟我还在你的实验室 |
[24:01] | next thing, I wake up in an NSA safe house | 后一分钟 我就在国安局的安全屋了 |
[24:03] | getting recruited to a classified research team. | 被招募进了一个机密研究小组 |
[24:06] | I was dying to tell you, but I couldn’t — | 我本来很想告诉你 但不幸 |
[24:08] | classified. | 机密信息 |
[24:11] | What kind of research? | 什么研究 |
[24:12] | Well, I… | 这个 我.. |
[24:15] | It’s in line with your DNA mutation study, | 恨你的DNA变异研究一样 |
[24:17] | but 828-focused. | 但关注828航班的乘客 |
[24:20] | They used you to replicate my work? | 他们让你复制我的实验 |
[24:22] | It wasn’t my idea. | 这不是我的主意 |
[24:24] | I was literally abducted. | 我真的是被绑架了 |
[24:27] | They didn’t even want me to know where I was | 他们甚至不想让我知道我在哪 |
[24:28] | until I’d been cleared. | 直到我的审查通过 |
[24:31] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[24:32] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[24:34] | I don’t know half of what’s going on, | 我压根不知道这里发生了什么 |
[24:35] | but the things I’ve learned so far, it’s like… | 但据我目前了解的来看 就好像… |
[24:48] | What if it’s like in Cuba? | 如果跟在古巴是一样怎么办 |
[24:49] | We’ve got a top-notch medical team standing by here. | 我们有最顶尖的医疗队待命 |
[25:09] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:11] | I don’t need a repeat performance in full view | 我不想再被大家围观了 |
[25:13] | of a bunch of people who would like nothing more | 尤其是一群只想用针戳我 |
[25:14] | than to poke and prod me like a mutant. | 把我当成变种人来研究的家伙 |
[25:44] | Lightning rarely strikes twice. | 闪电很少会击中两次 |
[25:47] | Why were you so convinced you had to touch the tailfin again? | 你为什么觉得你得再摸一下尾翼 |
[25:54] | I’m not sure anymore. | 我现在不确定了 |
[25:58] | Do you remember Derek Hanson? | 你还记得德里克·汉森吗 |
[26:02] | That’s a pretty big detail to leave out — | 你漏提了这个很大的细节 |
[26:04] | the death of a former teammate. | 前队友的死 |
[26:06] | Derek’s got nothing to do with this. | 德里克跟这件事毫无关系 |
[26:08] | Look, no one said that the Callings were gonna be easy. | 听着 没人说呼召会简单 |
[26:12] | They often get you to confront | 它们通常需要你直面 |
[26:13] | the most painful parts of your past. | 你最惨痛的过去 |
[26:16] | I think the Calling’s trying to tell you | 我觉得呼召是想告诉你 |
[26:18] | there’s no running anymore, Pete. | 你不需再逃跑了 皮特 |
[26:33] | Who are you so scared of? | 你在害怕谁 |
[26:35] | Who — Who are you protecting? | 你 你在保护谁 |
[26:38] | Is it Jace? | 是杰斯吗 |
[26:39] | This Calling’s giving you a chance | 这个呼召在给你机会 |
[26:40] | to choose a different path in life. | 让你选择一条不同的人生路径 |
[26:43] | Take it and you might survive, Pete. | 把握机会 你或许能活下来 皮特 |
[26:50] | I never wanted to deal drugs. | 我从不想贩毒 |
[26:53] | But I — I had to if I wanted to stay on the team. | 但我 如果想留在队里 我别无选择 |
[26:58] | Coach Hannity — he made us. | 汉尼提教练 他逼我们的 |
[27:03] | I idolized him. | 我敬仰他 |
[27:05] | You dealt for Hannity? | 你是替汉尼提贩毒吗 |
[27:08] | After Derek died, I wanted out. | 在德里克死后 我本想退出 |
[27:12] | But Coach, he — he | 但教练 他 他 |
[27:17] | he beat the hell outta me. | 他把我好一顿揍 |
[27:20] | You never ratted on him? | 你没供出过他吗 |
[27:22] | He — He would’ve killed me. | 他 他会杀了我 |
[27:24] | He would’ve killed Jace. | 他会杀了杰斯 |
[27:27] | And besides, who was gonna believe us, anyway? | 再说 谁会相信我们 |
[27:32] | Telling us was the right thing. | 告诉我们是正确的做法 |
[27:37] | What about Jace? Where is he now? | 那杰斯呢 他现在在哪 |
[27:41] | Guard. | 守卫 |
[27:42] | Wait, no. No, no. Peter, please talk to me. | 等等 不 不不 皮特 告诉我 |
[27:45] | – Please! – Guard. | -求你了 -守卫 |
[27:46] | Pete, you have the chance to save Cal and yourself! | 皮特 你有机会救卡尔和你自己 |
[27:49] | Stop! | 别走 |
[28:00] | It happened again, didn’t it? You connected with him. | 又发生了 对吧 你感受到了他的情绪 |
[28:03] | I was like a scared little kid. | 我就像个惊恐的小孩 |
[28:06] | It was so raw. Stronger than with Beverly. | 非常痛苦 比跟贝弗莉那次强烈 |
[28:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[28:15] | I’m gonna pay Hannity a more official visit. | 我要再去正式拜访下汉尼提 |
[28:19] | I think the Callings want a drug dealer off the streets. | 我想呼召想要清除一个街头毒贩 |
[28:27] | 坎贝尔高中 孟加拉虎队 | |
[28:40] | I’ve been waiting for you. You saw that clock, too? | 我一直在等你 你也看到钟了吧 |
[28:43] | Felt like you had to come here? | 感觉你必须来这里 |
[28:45] | Bastard’s run out of time. | 这混蛋命不久矣 |
[28:48] | He’s got to pay. | 他得付出代价 |
[28:49] | Jace, man, we need to stop rolling like that. | 杰斯 老兄 我们不能再这样了 |
[28:53] | Why are you even here, then? | 那你过来干什么 |
[28:55] | I-I don’t know what happened to us, | 我不知道我们是怎么回事 |
[28:57] | but I feel like I’m drowning. | 但我感觉自己要淹死了 |
[28:59] | I’m literally puking water. | 我是真的在吐水 |
[29:01] | I keep seeing things, hearing voices. | 我总出现幻觉 幻听 |
[29:03] | You think Coach is gonna help you this time? | 你觉得教练这次还会帮你吗 |
[29:06] | We got to make sure he finally gets what’s coming. | 我们得让他得到应有的惩罚 |
[29:12] | Why are we leaving? | 我们为什么要走 |
[29:14] | All the questions we’ve had for two years now, | 我们两年多来的疑惑 |
[29:17] | and the best and brightest are assembled right here | 这里聚集着最优秀做聪明的人 |
[29:19] | searching for answers. | 来寻找答案 |
[29:21] | And staring at us like lab rats. | 并把我们当成小白鼠 |
[29:23] | I’ll go see about getting your IDs and phones back, | 我去看看能否给你们拿工卡 |
[29:24] | and you meet me up front? | 在前门见吧 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:27] | Ben, we can trust Vance. | 本 我们能相信万斯 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I want to believe that, Saanvi, but look around. | 对 我也想相信 萨尼 但看看四周 |
[29:32] | All this is much bigger than Vance. | 这一切都比万斯更大 |
[29:34] | To this place, we’re no different | 对这地方来说 我们只是 |
[29:35] | than pieces of the plane, a mystery to unravel… | 飞机的残骸 一个待解开的谜团 |
[29:38] | no matter what it takes. | 无论要付出什么代价 |
[29:41] | Clearly, we are supposed to be here. | 显然我们该来这里 |
[29:44] | Maybe we’re just wrong about why. | 或许只是搞错了原因 |
[29:46] | It must be reacting to something nearby. | 它肯定跟附近的东西起了反应 |
[29:49] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[29:54] | There’s something they’re not showing us. | 他们还有没给我们看的东西 |
[29:58] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法了 |
[30:00] | Cover for me. | 掩护我 |
[30:06] | Ben, wait. | 本 等等 |
[30:45] | Hey, you sure there was no additional pickup | 你确定周六没有其他安排 |
[30:46] | scheduled on Saturday? | 垃圾回收的车了吗 |
[30:49] | Alright, got it. | 好 知道了 |
[30:50] | Appreciate your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[30:53] | Nothing? | 一无所获吗 |
[30:54] | In the way that nothing could be something. | 这里的一无所获可能是线索 |
[30:57] | I hate riddles. | 我讨厌谜语 |
[30:59] | Sanitation doesn’t even service that area on Saturdays. | 环卫局周六不工作 |
[31:01] | So who was there, and why? | 那在那里的人是谁 为什么要去 |
[31:05] | What I don’t get is, | 我不明白的是 |
[31:07] | what does all this have to do with Kathryn Fitz? | 这一切跟凯瑟琳·菲茨有什么关系 |
[31:10] | Well, didn’t you say she was a high-ranking Pentagon official? | 你不是说她是个高级五角大楼官员吗 |
[31:14] | Be careful you’re not stepping on someone else’s turf, Vasquez. | 小心 确保你没踏入别人的地盘 瓦斯克斯 |
[31:20] | And duty calls. | 来任务了 |
[31:22] | Stay outta trouble while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候别惹麻烦 |
[31:31] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[31:33] | I’m not too sure what’s going on here. | 我不确定这里发生了什么 |
[31:35] | Well, a football coach pushing junk | 橄榄球教练让学生贩毒 |
[31:37] | seems a little far-fetched. | 似乎有点不可信 |
[31:38] | Sure Pete’s telling the truth? | 你确定皮特说的是实话吗 |
[31:39] | I mean, it seemed like he really wanted to fix his past mistake. | 他看起来真的很想弥补过去 改过自新 |
[31:44] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[31:46] | Help me! | 救我 |
[31:50] | Nypd! | 纽约警察 |
[31:56] | I didn’t shoot him. | 我没开枪打他 |
[31:58] | This is Detective Drea Mikami | 我是德丽雅·密卡米警探 |
[31:59] | requesting a bus to 427 Troutman. | 派救护车来特劳特曼街427号 |
[32:00] | You knew the Baylors were after me. | 你明知贝勒兄弟要找我麻烦 |
[32:02] | You left without even a warning! | 你却没提醒我就走了 |
[32:03] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to calm down | 先生 我需要你冷静 |
[32:04] | and put your hands behind your head. | 把手放在头后面 |
[32:05] | Is there anyone else in the house? | 房子里还有其他人吗 |
[32:06] | He took off. | 他走了 |
[32:07] | Came here screaming bloody murder. | 到这来大喊大叫说什么谋杀 |
[32:09] | Total psychopath. | 简直是精神病 |
[32:12] | Jace? | 杰斯吗 |
[32:14] | – Where did he go? – Up and ran after he fired. | -他去哪了 -他开枪后就跑了 |
[32:16] | Some kind of friend you got, Kory! | 你的朋友可真好 科里 |
[32:18] | Is that true? Jace shot you? | 是这样吗 杰斯开枪打了你 |
[32:20] | I tried to stop him from… | 我想阻止他… |
[32:21] | High as a kite, if you ask me. | 他嗑药磕嗨了 要是你问我 |
[32:23] | Both of ’em talking nonsense, hearing voices. | 他们都在说胡话 还有幻听 |
[32:25] | Your clock’s run out. | 你快没时间了 |
[32:29] | The clock — is that why you came here? | 钟 所以你来这里了吗 |
[32:32] | Jace saw it, too. | 杰斯也看到了 |
[32:36] | Sir, do you have any drugs or weapons on the premises? | 先生 你家里是否有毒品或武器 |
[32:38] | They broke into my home, | 他们闯入了我的家 |
[32:40] | and now you’re treating me like I’m the criminal? | 现在你却把我当作罪犯 |
[32:42] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[32:43] | Check the vent. | 检查通风口 |
[32:46] | This is ridiculous! | 太可笑了 |
[32:50] | I’m the victim here! | 我才是受害者 |
[32:51] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 是吗 我们走着瞧吧 |
[33:00] | None of those are mine. I got no idea — | 那些不是我的 我不知道 |
[33:02] | Yeah, I got an idea. You have the right to remain silent. | 是吗 我倒是知道 你有权保持沉默 |
[33:04] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切会在法庭上 |
[33:07] | in a court of law. | 作为呈堂证供 |
[33:08] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[33:09] | Kory, you know where Jace went? | 科里 你知道杰斯去哪了吗 |
[33:11] | I’d be happy to rat him out if I knew. | 我要是知道肯定告诉你 |
[33:13] | Do you understand the rights I’ve just read to you? | 你明白我刚才对你宣读的米兰达权力吗 |
[33:24] | Olive, look at this. | 奥莉芙 看这个 |
[33:28] | According to the Egyptians, | 根据古埃及历史 |
[33:30] | souls journeyed through Osiris’ underworld | 灵魂会穿越俄西里斯的冥界 |
[33:32] | and faced a series of challenges. | 并面对一些列挑战 |
[33:35] | Sort of like the Callings. | 有点像呼召 |
[33:37] | Who’s Osiris? | 谁是俄西里斯 |
[33:38] | Lord of the Underworld. | 冥界之王 |
[33:40] | But before the gods gave him the job, | 但在众神给他这份工作前 |
[33:42] | his brother killed him. | 他兄弟谋杀了他 |
[33:43] | Savage. | 好野蛮 |
[33:45] | It gets better. | 好戏还在后头 |
[33:46] | Osiris’ wife, Isis — | 俄西里斯的妻子 伊西斯 |
[33:48] | she basically moved heaven and earth | 她算是移动了天地 |
[33:50] | to bring him back to life. | 为了救回自己的丈夫 |
[33:52] | And then had his baby. | 还给他生了孩子 |
[33:54] | That’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了吧 |
[33:55] | Osiris survived, | 俄西里斯活下来了 |
[33:57] | even though his brother was a homicidal maniac. | 虽然他的兄弟是个杀人狂魔 |
[34:01] | Like Pete and Jace. | 像皮特和杰斯一样 |
[34:04] | It’s my Aunt Mick. | 是我的小米姑姑 |
[34:06] | They solved Pete’s Calling. | 他们解决了皮特的呼召 |
[34:08] | What? | 什么 |
[34:09] | It looks like he’s already on his way to save himself. | 看上去他正在拯救自己 |
[34:13] | He will. | 他会的 |
[34:14] | I never thought I’d find a way to save myself, | 我从没想过我能找到拯救自己的方法 |
[34:17] | and then I met all of you. | 然后我遇见了你们 |
[34:21] | Do you have plans tonight? | 你今晚有计划吗 |
[34:22] | Do I look like I have plans tonight? | 我看起来像今晚有计划的样子吗 |
[34:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[34:28] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[34:32] | Thought you two left. | 我以为你俩走了 |
[34:33] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[34:35] | The tailfin reappeared at the bottom of the ocean | 尾翼重新出现在海底 |
[34:37] | because I killed her. | 是因为我杀了她 |
[34:39] | That is a huge leap to make, | 这跨度有点大吧 |
[34:41] | especially when we don’t unders– | 尤其是我们还不理解 |
[34:42] | You saw the time stamp. | 你看到时间戳了 |
[34:44] | The fin disappeared the moment she died. | 尾翼消失的时间刚好是她死的时间 |
[34:47] | Saanvi, you’re a scientist. | 萨尼 你是科学家 |
[34:49] | You can’t mistake correlation for causation. | 你不能错把相关性当作因果关系 |
[34:51] | Many impossible things happened that night. | 那晚发生了很多不可能的事 |
[34:54] | Zeke wasn’t on 828. | 泽克不在828航班上 |
[34:57] | Neither were the criminals who kidnapped Cal. | 那些绑架卡尔的罪犯也不在 |
[34:59] | I was. I was connected to the plane. | 我在 我原本与那飞机有联系 |
[35:01] | I am connected to the plane. | 现在仍然是 |
[35:13] | Excuse me! Sir! | 不好意思 先生 |
[35:15] | Sir, you can’t be here. | 先生 你不能来这里 |
[35:17] | I need assistance on corridor D. | D走廊需要支援 |
[35:20] | You feel guilty about what happened. | 你对所发生的事感到内疚 |
[35:22] | Oh, this isn’t about my feelings, Vance. | 这与我的感情无关 万斯 |
[35:25] | I’ve come to terms with the fact | 我已经接受了 |
[35:27] | that I have ruined my chances of surviving the Death Date. | 我毁了自己活过死期的机会 |
[35:30] | But what if there are further ramifications? | 但如果还有其他后果呢 |
[35:33] | You cannot jump to conclusions | 你不能妄下结论 |
[35:34] | when there’s so much we don’t understand yet. | 我们还有很多不理解的 |
[35:36] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[35:39] | I need my team laser-focused. | 我需要我的队员全神贯注 |
[35:42] | Team? | 队员 |
[35:44] | These people are flying blind. | 这些人就像无头苍蝇 |
[35:46] | We need some fresh eyes. | 我们需要其他人 |
[35:49] | What about the clinic? | 那诊所怎么办 |
[35:51] | You have more important work to do here. | 你在这的工作更重要 |
[35:52] | Don’t you want answers? | 你不想要答案吗 |
[35:56] | Director Vance! The tailfin! | 万斯局长 尾翼 |
[36:11] | Where’s Ben? | 本在哪 |
[36:18] | Sir! | 先生 |
[36:21] | Mr. Stone, stop. | 斯通先生 站住 |
[36:22] | Mr. Stone! | 斯通先生 |
[36:38] | I am never flying Montego again. | 我再也不坐蒙特哥航空了 |
[36:55] | This is so…normal. | 这…太寻常了 |
[36:59] | Normal? That’s weird. | 寻常 好奇怪 |
[37:01] | Does that sound crazy? | 这听上去疯狂吗 |
[37:03] | It’s exactly what you need. | 这正是你需要的 |
[37:07] | And an extra little accessory | 还有一些花饰 |
[37:11] | from your dad. | 来自你爸爸的 |
[37:15] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[37:17] | Phone, please. | 手机给我 |
[37:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:20] | Your mom will kill me if I don’t send pics. | 如果我不发照片你妈妈肯定要杀了我 |
[37:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:25] | Alright. | 好了 |
[37:28] | One more. | 再来一张 |
[37:34] | What about you? Come on, let’s take a selfie. | 那你呢 来吧 我们自拍一张 |
[37:36] | No, this wasn’t a good idea. | 不 这不是个好主意 |
[37:38] | It’s your prom, it’s your friends. | 这是你的毕业舞会 你的朋友 |
[37:41] | You go have fun. | 你好好玩 |
[37:43] | What? No. You’re coming with me. | 什么 不 你要跟我一起去 |
[37:44] | Going to yours won’t bring my prom back. | 去你的舞会无法让我的舞会回来 |
[37:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:48] | Go have a blast. For me. | 好好玩 为了我 |
[37:50] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[37:52] | It’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[38:03] | Hannity will never, ever again use anyone | 汉尼提再也不能利用别人了 |
[38:06] | the way that he used you, Jace, and Kory. | 不会再像他利用你 杰斯 科里那样了 |
[38:09] | Is — Is Kory okay? | 科里还好吗 |
[38:10] | Your brother shot him in the leg. | 你哥用枪打了他的腿 |
[38:12] | He lost a lot of blood, | 他失了好多血 |
[38:13] | and if we hadn’t gotten there in time… | 如果我们没有及时赶到 |
[38:18] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:20] | That’s up to you. | 取决于你 |
[38:24] | But there are four days till your Death Date. | 但你距离死期还有四天 |
[38:37] | I think I know how you can find Jace. | 我想我知道怎么找到杰斯 |
[38:44] | So, when were you gonna tell us you had | 你打算什么时候告诉我们 |
[38:45] | a passenger’s corpse on ice? | 你把一具乘客尸体冰冻了 |
[38:47] | The truth we’re all after… | 我们都渴求的事实 |
[38:52] | may well hover above the edge of traditional science. | 可能已经不属于传统科学的范畴了 |
[38:55] | Doctor, explain the results of Ms. Taylor’s postmortem. | 医生 解释下泰勒女士的尸检 |
[39:00] | You’re aware Kelly Taylor died of a gunshot wound to the head. | 你知道凯丽·泰勒死于头部中枪 |
[39:03] | Of course. A year and a half ago. | 当然 一年半前 |
[39:04] | However, any medical examiner who studied her corpse now | 但是 所有检查过她尸体的法医 |
[39:07] | would tell you that her injuries are consistent | 都会告诉你她的伤势符合 |
[39:10] | with those sustained in an airplane’s midair explosion. | 在空中爆炸的飞机里受伤的人 |
[39:15] | There’s more. | 还有其他的 |
[39:17] | The subject’s tissues recently produced | 样本的组织最近产生了 |
[39:19] | traces of a tropical algae strain unique to the Caribbean. | 一种只在加勒比海域生长的热带海藻 |
[39:23] | A strain that’s a genetic match | 她身上发现的海藻 |
[39:24] | with the algae on the recovered tailfin. | 与最近找回的尾翼上海藻基因一致 |
[39:27] | So the tailfin and her body are somehow reverting | 所以尾翼和她的尸体不知为何 |
[39:29] | to being back at the bottom of the ocean? | 回到了海底吗 |
[39:31] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[39:32] | That’ll be all, Doctor. | 就这样吧 医生 |
[39:40] | You’ve scientifically proven what the Calling | 你用科学证明了飞机爆炸呼召 |
[39:43] | of the exploding plane was trying to tell me. | 想要告诉我的事实 |
[39:48] | That we died on that plane. | 我们死在了那架飞机上 |
[39:52] | We were resurrected. | 我们复活了 |
[39:54] | You’re seriously not implying divine intervention, Ben? | 你不会是真的说这里有上帝干预吧 本 |
[39:57] | I don’t see another explanation, do you? | 我觉得没有其他解释了 你呢 |
[39:58] | Alright, alright. All my cards are on the table. | 好吧 好吧 现在我把知道的都交代了 |
[40:01] | Now it’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[40:02] | Your cards are on the table only because I found them myself. | 你都交代了因为我自己找到了 |
[40:05] | I let you in here, didn’t I? | 我让你进来的 不是吗 |
[40:07] | After you lied your way in. | 在你撒谎溜进来后 |
[40:08] | I was protecting myself, like you taught me! | 我是在保护自己 就像你教我的那样 |
[40:11] | It’s only a mater of time before those lab coats out there | 实验室的人员不久就会发现 |
[40:14] | figure out whose handprint was glowing on that tailfin. | 尾翼上的手印是你的 |
[40:16] | – They’ll want to study you. – Not an option. | -他们会想研究你 -绝不可能 |
[40:19] | It’s time you ask yourself | 现在你该问问自己 |
[40:20] | the same question I faced back in Cuba. | 我在古巴面临的问题 |
[40:25] | How much are you willing to sacrifice to get to the truth? | 为了找到真相 你愿意牺牲多少 |
[42:08] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[42:09] | Vasquez is getting too close to the truth. | 瓦斯克斯快查到真相了 |