时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I’m Aaron Glover. I’m a journalist. My podcast is 828-Gate. | 我是艾伦·格洛弗 我是记者 我的播客是828之门 |
[00:26] | I don’t know what holy grail the major is closing in on, | 我不知道警长在接近什么圣杯 |
[00:29] | but I will not let my family be collateral damage in her quest. | 但我不会让我家人在她的探索中 受到间接伤害 |
[00:33] | How about we stay up here and forget the world? | 不如我们待在这里 忘掉这个世界吧 |
[00:35] | But I’m assuming you have something to get back to? | 但我猜你有东西要回去处理 |
[00:38] | I’m not exactly sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[00:39] | I had a Calling. You’re not safe with me. You need to run. | 我有个呼召 你跟我在一起不安全 你需要逃跑 |
[00:42] | I am sending an angel to guard you along the way. | 我给你送去一个天使 一路保护你 |
[00:44] | -I think she may have already been sent. -What are you waiting for? Go to her. | -我觉得可能已经送来了 -你还在等什么 去找她 |
[00:50] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[00:51] | -I’m still alive, right? -Yeah. | -我还活着 对吧 -对 |
[00:54] | I was just starting to finally get over you. | 我才终于开始忘掉你了 |
[00:57] | Please don’t do this. | 请你不要这样 |
[00:58] | He was supposed to be gone, Mick. | 他本应该走的 米凯 |
[01:00] | We should talk. | 我们应该聊聊 |
[01:10] | “To every thing, there is a season.” | “凡事都有定期” |
[01:13] | “And a time to every purpose under heaven.” | “天下万务都有定时” |
[01:17] | “A time to be born, and a time to die…” | “生有时 死有时…” |
[01:37] | “A time to laugh, | “哭有时 |
[01:39] | a time to mourn, | 哀恸有时 |
[01:42] | and a time to dance.” | 跳舞有时” |
[02:33] | So the Registry just can’t get enough of you, huh? -Weren’t you just there? | 管理局似乎总是想找你 你不是刚去过吗 |
[02:36] | -Yeah, last week. | 是的 上周 |
[02:38] | You’re only required to report once a month. | 按要求只需要每个月去一次 |
[02:40] | I know. Something, uh… something must be up. | 我知道 肯定是出了什么事情 |
[02:44] | You think this is about Henry Kim? | 你觉得跟亨利·金有关系吗 |
[02:46] | I hope not. No one’s supposed to know he’s alive, let alone in the city. | 希望没有 不应该有人知道他还活着 更别说知道他就在这个城市 |
[02:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:53] | Don’t wanna go. | 不想去 |
[02:56] | If you skip a Registry summons, | 如果你不去管理局的召唤 |
[02:57] | you’ll be eating tomorrow’s breakfast behind bars. | 你明天的早餐就要在监狱里吃了 |
[02:59] | And they don’t serve fresh-squeezed. | 他们不提供鲜榨的果汁 |
[03:01] | Well, I kind of liked it better when everyone thought we were miracles. | 我其实更喜欢 大家都认为我们是奇迹的时候 |
[03:04] | -Well, I think you’re a miracle. | 我觉得你是个奇迹 |
[03:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:11] | Tough night? | 昨晚过得不好 |
[03:13] | Look, we’re here for you if you need us. We love you. | 听着 如果你需要我们 我们会在你身边 我们爱你 |
[03:17] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:19] | -Okay, I gotta go. -Bye. | -好 我得走了 -再见 |
[03:30] | It’s Saanvi. | 是桑维 |
[03:32] | -Hey, uh, | 喂 |
[03:33] | can I come in? -Be my guest. | -我能进来吗 -请便 |
[03:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:36] | Guess what was on the black box recording? No, I mean, you can’t– | 你们猜黑匣子录音里面有什么 不 你们绝对… |
[03:39] | You’re never gonna be able to guess, but… Okay, just go. | 你们绝对猜不出来 但是… 好 猜猜 |
[03:43] | Okay, I’m just gonna tell you. | 我直接告诉你们吧 |
[03:44] | During the part where turbulence hits, you can hear Capt. Daly crying for help. | 气流来袭的那个时候 能听到达利机长哭着求救 |
[03:48] | -Just like– -Gupta heard at Eureka two years ago. | -就像…… -古普塔两年前在尤里卡听到的一样 |
[03:51] | -How is that possible? -That’s what we need to find out. | -这怎么可能 -我们要查清楚 |
[03:53] | You know who might be interested in Daly? | 知道谁会对达利感兴趣吗 |
[03:55] | I don’t think my dad is interested in hearing about anything. | 我不认为我爸爸有兴趣听到任何事 |
[03:58] | Especially if I’m the one saying it. | 尤其是如果说的人是我 |
[04:00] | Of course he’s interested. | 他当然有兴趣 |
[04:01] | Ben knew Daly better than anyone. He might remember something. | 本比任何人都了解达利 他可能会想起什么 |
[04:04] | I don’t know. You haven’t seen him in a few months. | 我不知道 你已经几个月没见过他了 |
[04:08] | He’s gotten worse. | 他变得更糟了 |
[04:11] | When he stopped responding to texts, I figured he wanted to be alone. | 当他不再回复短信时 我明白了 他想独处 |
[04:14] | -Maybe that wasn’t a good idea. -I don’t think he knows what he wants. | -也许这不是个好主意 -他根本不知道自己想要什么 |
[04:18] | Okay, just be ready. | 好 准备好就行 |
[04:28] | Aaron Glover. Again. I’m not giving up, Ben. | 艾伦·格洛弗 又是我 我不会放弃的 本 |
[04:31] | Really want you on the show. You won’t even have to leave the house. | 我真的很想让你上节目 你都不用离开你自己家 |
[04:34] | I’ll come to you. I’m gonna keep calling. | 我去找你 我会一直给你打电话的 |
[04:38] | Ben, hi. | 本 你好 |
[04:48] | It’s really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:50] | Look, we have some huge news. | 听着 我们有大新闻 |
[04:53] | Not only do we have in our possession the black box, | 我们不仅拥有黑匣子 |
[04:56] | but last night on said black box, I heard Capt. Daly crying for help. | 而且昨天在这个黑匣子上 我听到达利机长哭着求救 |
[05:00] | -You have the black box from 828? -I do. I can play it for you. | -你拿到了828航班的黑匣子 -是的 我可以播放给你 |
[05:04] | Uh, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[05:07] | Hello? Earth to Ben. This is… this is important. Give it a listen. | 喂 呼叫本 这很重要 你听一听 |
[05:11] | Eden’s important. | 伊登很重要 |
[05:14] | Of course, but the black box came to us because of a Calling. | 当然了 但黑匣子来到我们手里 是因为一个呼召 |
[05:17] | Who knows what that’s gonna answer for us. | 谁知道这会回答我们的什么疑问呢 |
[05:21] | Our Death Date is in 18 months. We have to follow every lead. | 我们的死期是18个月后 我们必须追查每条线索 |
[05:25] | Knock yourselves out. I don’t follow Callings anymore. | 你自己解决吧 我已经不再听从呼召了 |
[05:29] | All I have to show for it is a murdered wife and a kidnapped daughter. | 我只需要展示 被杀的妻子和被绑架的女儿 |
[05:33] | The Callings took everything from me. | 呼召夺走了我的一切 |
[05:39] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry I bothered you. | 抱歉打扰了你 |
[06:07] | Not gonna say I told you so. | 我不想跟你说“我早告诉你了” |
[06:10] | Okay. I’m sorry, Cal, but this is on us now. | 好 我很抱歉 卡尔 但现在只能靠我们自己了 |
[06:13] | After what Angelina did, our Lifeboat is going to sink. | 在安吉丽娜做了那件事之后 我们的救生艇会沉没 |
[06:16] | We need another way, or we are dead too. All of us. | 我们需要再想个办法 不然我们也会死 我们所有人都会 |
[06:24] | And while he rocked her, he sang. | 在他动摇她的同时 他唱道 |
[06:38] | There you go. No more tangles, right? | 好了 没有打结了 对吧 |
[06:42] | Now the bad man won’t recognize us. | 现在坏人认不出我们了 |
[06:45] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[07:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:35] | In the past four weeks, have you had any encounters | 在过去四周中 |
[07:36] | with other passengers of Flight 828? | 你是否遇见过828航班的其他乘客 |
[07:41] | Ben Stone. Saanvi Bahl. Just like every other check-in. | 本·斯托恩 桑维·保尔 就像每次报到一样 |
[07:43] | In the past week, have you engaged in any illegal activity | 在过去一周中 你是否有参与任何违法活动 |
[07:46] | such as human trafficking, money laundering, terrorism? | 比如人口贩卖 洗钱 恐怖袭击 |
[07:49] | No, I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[07:50] | In the past week, have you encountered any– | 再过去一周 你是否遇见过… |
[07:52] | Sorry to interrupt. Take five, Morales. | 抱歉打扰 休息五分钟 莫拉莱斯 |
[07:55] | We have questions we need to ask Ms. Stone that aren’t on your list there. | 我们有问题要问斯托恩女士 问题没有在你们的清单上 |
[07:58] | I’ll take it from here if you don’t mind, Lieutenant. | 警督 如果你不介意 接下来就由我来进行 |
[08:01] | A passenger who entered the country illegally is wanted for extradition | 我们在通缉一位非法进入本国的乘客 |
[08:04] | for a number of crimes in Singapore and China. | 他在新加坡和中国 犯下了很多罪行 需要引渡 |
[08:08] | I’m not hearing a question. Sorry. | 我没有听到问题是什么 抱歉 |
[08:10] | Were you at the Port of New York yesterday morning? | 你昨天早上在纽约港吗 |
[08:13] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:14] | Do you have an alibi for where you were? | 你有不在场证明吗 |
[08:15] | Someone who matches your height and hair color was seen at the port. | 有人在港口 看到了符合你身高和头发颜色的人 |
[08:19] | So, you wanna try again? What were you up to yesterday morning? | 你想再试一次吗 你昨天早上在做什么 |
[08:23] | Yesterday? | 昨天 |
[08:24] | Yeah, uh, that was the morning | 对 就是那天早上 |
[08:27] | that the death certificate for my niece was dropped off. | 我侄子的死亡证明送过来了 |
[08:30] | One of your colleagues closed down the case, | 你的一个同事给结案了 |
[08:32] | so I actually spent the morning comforting a widowed, devastated father | 所以我花了一个早上的时间 安慰一个妻子死亡 备受打击的父亲 |
[08:36] | while his only remaining child was upstairs in her room crying. | 而他唯一健在的孩子 也在楼上的房间里哭 |
[08:40] | Uh, what did you guys do? | 你们做了什么 |
[08:45] | She was your partner. | 她以前是你的搭档 |
[08:46] | You buying this? | 你信吗 |
[08:49] | I am. | 我信 |
[08:53] | Great. I’d love to assist you further, but I actually don’t have any information, | 太好了 我很愿意协助你更多 但我其实没有任何信息 |
[08:57] | nor was I involved, so if there’s nothing else, | 我也没有参与 所以如果有其他事情 |
[08:59] | then I’d love to get back to my brother. | 我要回到我哥哥身边去了 |
[09:04] | If you remember anything, you know where to find us. | 如果你想起什么 你知道该去哪里找我们 |
[09:23] | Dad, you know Saanvi’s just trying to help. | 爸 你知道桑维只是想帮忙 |
[09:26] | We’ve been looking for the plane for two years, | 我们找这架飞机已经两年了 |
[09:29] | and now a piece of it’s found its way to us. | 现在飞机的一部分找到了我们 |
[09:32] | And, Dad, it was my Calling that led us to the black box. | 爸 是呼召引导我们找到了黑匣子 |
[09:37] | You had a Calling? | 你有呼召 |
[09:38] | I don’t know why I’m being trusted again. | 我不知道为什么我又被信任了 |
[09:41] | You get one Calling, and it leads you to exactly what you’ve been looking for. | 你看到一个呼召 它会引导你找到你正在寻找的东西 |
[09:46] | Dad, you’ve done everything you possibly could. | 爸爸 你能做的已经全都做了 |
[09:54] | Not everything. | 还没有全做 |
[09:57] | I could go on Aaron Glover’s show. | 我可以上艾伦·格洛弗的节目 |
[10:00] | Aaron Glover? What, the podcast guy? Wait. Why would you do that? | 艾伦·格洛弗 那个播客的人 等一下 你为什么要那样做 |
[10:03] | He left messages begging for an interview. | 他留下了信息 求我接受采访 |
[10:05] | He wants to hear what I have to say. | 他想听听我要说什么 |
[10:07] | To help remind the world that Eden’s missing. | 帮忙提醒这个世界 伊登失踪了 |
[10:09] | This guy does not wanna help you. | 这个人并不想帮你 |
[10:11] | He just wants listeners. Period. | 他只想要听众 仅此而已 |
[10:14] | Remember what you always told us? | 记得你以前经常跟我们说过的话吗 |
[10:17] | Overexposure could hurt 828ers. | 过度曝光可能会伤害到828乘客 |
[10:19] | Yeah, we’re already hurting. | 是的 我们已经受伤了 |
[10:38] | Go to Grandpa Steve’s for a few hours. You shouldn’t be here when they get here. | 去史蒂夫爷爷那里几个小时 |
[10:42] | -Dad– -I need to do this. | -爸… -我需要做这个采访 |
[10:51] | Take a jacket! | 拿件外套 |
[10:57] | Hey, I was telling Henry I’m securing a safe house for him. | 嘿 我刚才跟亨利说 我帮他找了个安全屋 |
[11:00] | -In the Hamptons. -Yeah, right. | -在汉普顿 -对 好 |
[11:02] | It’ll take another day or two to work out all the details. | 还需要一 两天才能敲定细节 |
[11:04] | Until then, it is crucial no one knows his whereabouts. | 在那之前 没人知道他在哪里 这一点至关重要 |
[11:07] | It’s extraordinary what you’ve done. Escaping. Finding your way here. | 你做的事很了不起 逃跑 找到来这里的路 |
[11:11] | When I was young, I was struck by lightning. | 我小时候被闪电击中过 |
[11:14] | It gave me this strange-looking scar. | 让我有了一个奇怪的疤痕 |
[11:17] | My father told me the scar’s a dragon. | 我父亲告诉我疤痕是一条龙 |
[11:21] | Yeah. Yeah, I can see that. | 对 是的 我看得出来 |
[11:23] | He said this dragon lives inside me, | 他说这条龙生活在我身体里 |
[11:26] | making me strong and capable of doing anything. | 让我强大 能够做到一切 |
[11:31] | Four weeks at sea. It’s a miracle. | 在海上待了四个星期 这是个奇迹 |
[11:33] | Not to mention two years as a lab rat. | 更别说做了两年的实验室老鼠 |
[11:36] | But I would channel my inner dragon, | 但我会连通我内心的龙 |
[11:39] | breathing through it | 通过它呼吸 |
[11:41] | until I could lower my heartbeat enough to feel vibrations from the box. | 直到我的心率降低 能感受到黑匣子的共鸣 |
[11:46] | What do you mean, vibrations? | 你说的“共鸣”是什么意思 |
[11:48] | A humming, as if the box was meditating along with me. | 一种嗡嗡声 就像黑匣子在跟我一起冥想 |
[11:53] | -That is when it happened. | 就是这个时候发生的 |
[11:55] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:56] | I began to hear an ocean of voices buried beneath the hum. | 我开始听到嗡嗡声 下面埋的大海里的声音 |
[12:01] | Like, multiple voices? What did they say? | 多个声音 他们说了什么 |
[12:03] | I can never make them out. | 我没有弄清楚 |
[12:05] | They’re on top of each other all at once. | 很多个声音同时叠加在一起 |
[12:08] | I didn’t hear anything like that. Other than Daly calling for help. | 我昨晚没听到这样的声音 我只听到达利求救 |
[12:11] | That comes right at the end. I’ll show you. Can you play? | 那个就在最后 我展示给你 你可以播放吗 |
[12:25] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[12:27] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[12:28] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[12:31] | Maintaining level altitude. | 保持飞行高度 |
[12:32] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[12:37] | There. The humming. Listen. | 就在那里 那个嗡嗡声 你听 |
[12:43] | Voices on top of voices. | 一个声音叠加一个声音 |
[12:51] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[13:23] | -Hey. So, I have a few more. | 喂 我还有几个 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:31] | Mick, I’m so sorry. | 米凯 我很抱歉 |
[13:46] | Do you need me to pick anything up for the reception? | 你需要我帮你去签到台拿东西吗 |
[13:48] | I don’t think you should come to the reception. | 我觉得你不应该去签到台 |
[13:52] | -If this has something to do with what I– -It does. | -如果这跟我… -是的 |
[13:58] | What you said about Zeke. | 你说的齐克的事 |
[14:02] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[14:04] | It’s not okay that you’re in my life anymore. | 你现在在我的人生中 这样不行 |
[14:13] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[14:15] | You want me to say it’s gonna be okay. | 你想让我说 会没事的 |
[14:19] | Hey, I get it. | 喂 我懂 |
[14:22] | I gambled, and I lost. | 我赌了 输了 |
[14:27] | And I’d do it all over again. | 如果重来 我还会这样做 |
[14:46] | Are you seriously checking for bugs right now? | 你现在真的在检查窃听器吗 |
[14:48] | With the Registry, I, you know, just– | 有管理局的事情 你知道 我… |
[14:51] | Damn, Stone. You really think I’d do that to you? | 靠 斯托恩 你真以为我会那样对你 |
[14:58] | You had to pick this park, huh? | 你非要选这个公园 是吧 |
[15:00] | It’s out of the way. | 这里很远 |
[15:02] | I don’t need to remind you how risky it is for a badge to be seen with a passenger. | 我不需要提醒你 一个警官被看到 和乘客在一起 有多危险 |
[15:06] | That’s why I had Drea send you. | 所以我才让德利叫你来 |
[15:09] | -This about me at the docks? -Sort of. | -是我在码头的事 -算是吧 |
[15:11] | China knows Henry’s on US soil. | 中国知道了亨利在美国的土地上 |
[15:14] | NYPD’s tasked with bringing him in. There’s a team standing by. | 纽约警局的任务是带他回去 一个小队正在待命 |
[15:16] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 |
[15:18] | A location. We’re cooperating with the Chinese. | 地点 我们在跟中国人合作 |
[15:21] | They’re getting his coordinates. I just don’t know how. | 他们在查他的坐标 但我不知道具体怎么做 |
[15:24] | Either they’re tracking his phone or a watch. | 他们要么追踪了他的手机 要么是手表 |
[15:27] | Or they’re tracking him. | 或者他们在追踪他 |
[15:28] | If you’re stashing this guy somewhere, you need to get him out fast. | 如果你把这个人藏在了什么地方 你需要快点把他弄走 |
[15:39] | You know, your M’s held up better than my J. | 你看 你的“米” 比我的“杰”保存更完整 |
[15:42] | Well, you have terrible handwriting, so… | 你的字写得很难看 所以… |
[15:45] | Remember how I used to have to read you the cards I’d sent you out loud? | 还记得以前我给你读 我写给你的卡片吗 |
[15:48] | You couldn’t make out my writing. | 你认不出我写的字 |
[15:52] | I could read it. | 我能认出来 |
[15:58] | All right, you’re running out of time. Go. | 好了 你没时间了 走吧 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | I still don’t hear anything. No voices. Not even a hum. | 我还是什么都没听到 没有声音 连嗡嗡都没有 |
[16:09] | I keep trying to enhance the frequency. Let me try this. | 我一直努力提高频率 让我试试这个 |
[16:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:19] | I still don’t hear it. | 我还是没听到 |
[16:20] | No, I saw something. Over there. | 不 我看到了什么 那边 |
[16:23] | That’s one of the machines we had Dr. Cooper install, right? | 那是我们让库珀博士 安装的那个机器 对吧 |
[16:26] | Yeah, it’s tracking seismic activity. | 对 它在追踪地震活动 |
[16:29] | That’s the first time it’s gone off… | 这是它第一次出现… |
[16:33] | Stop the recording. We shouldn’t be doing this. | 停止播放录音 我们不应该这样做 |
[16:35] | We might be causing real-world damage again with our experimentation. | 我们做的实验 可能会引起真实世界的损坏 |
[16:39] | Okay, let’s get Dr. Cooper in. | 好 我们联系库珀博士 |
[16:41] | Hey, guys. I think the NYPD might be tracking Henry. | 喂 各位 我觉得纽约警局 可能在追踪亨利 |
[16:44] | -Why do you think that? -I have a source. | -你为什么这么想 -我有线人 |
[16:46] | Do you have a phone on you, Henry? A watch, jewelry, anything? | 你身上有手机吗 亨利 手表 珠宝什么的 |
[16:49] | I was afraid of that. Is there any chance they’ve implanted a chip under your skin? | 我就怕这样 他们有没有机会在你皮下植入芯片 |
[16:53] | There were so many tests, and sometimes I was sedated. | 有太多检测了 有时候我会被打镇定剂 |
[16:56] | -It is possible. -Okay, we’ve gotta get him out of here. | -有可能 -我们必须带他离开这里 |
[16:58] | I know a place. | 我知道一个地方 |
[16:59] | Take the ghost car and Henry. I’ll quarterback from here. Go. | 带上鬼车和亨利 这里交给我接手 快走 |
[17:10] | In the past four weeks, have you experienced | 在过去四周中 你是否经历过 |
[17:12] | any unexplained visions or voices in your head? | 头脑中有任何 无法解释的幻象或者声音 |
[17:15] | This time and every time, no. | 这一次和每一次都是没有 |
[17:18] | In the past four weeks, have you experienced, heard, heard about, | 再过去四周内 你是否经历过 听到过 听说过 |
[17:22] | or otherwise become aware of any event defying conventional explanation? | 或者了解到 有任何无法用传统解释的事情 |
[17:26] | I’ll say the same thing I say every time. | 我每次都说同样的话 |
[17:29] | There is an explanation for all this. You just don’t accept my explanation. | 这一切都是有解释的 你只是不接受我的解释 |
[17:32] | Right. The agents of the apocalypse. | 对 世界末日的特工 |
[17:34] | Mark it down. Also, mark down that I refuse to be an agent of anything | 写下来 也写下来 我拒绝成为任何事情的特工 |
[17:38] | except helping my fellow man. | 除了帮助我的同僚们 |
[17:40] | My fingerprints haven’t changed since the last ten times you– | 我的指纹没有变 之前十次都是一样的… |
[17:51] | Was that– Did you just have a vision? | 你刚才…是出现幻象了吗 |
[17:54] | Heard a voice? | 听到声音了吗 |
[17:55] | I was holding in a sneeze. I’m fighting off a cold. | 我是在控制自己不要打喷嚏 我在抗击感冒 |
[17:58] | You should’ve mentioned that. It could affect your vitals. | 你刚才应该提到的 这可能会影响你的生命体征 |
[18:15] | -Hey. -Hey. How you doing? | -嗨 -嗨 你好吗 |
[18:17] | No, no, don’t use that on me, Zeke. | 不行 别用在我身上 齐克 |
[18:20] | It’s not a good time. I gotta get the house ready. | 现在不是时候 我要把房子准备好 |
[18:23] | There’s never a good time, but I think it’s something you need to hear. | 什么时候都不是时候 但这些话你需要听 |
[18:27] | I’m asking for five minutes. | 我只需要五分钟 |
[18:38] | I can feel your anger. | 我能感觉到你的愤怒 |
[18:39] | Yeah, well, I’m angry, Zeke. | 对 是的 我生气了 齐克 |
[18:41] | Toward Cal. | 对卡尔 |
[18:45] | I’m not angry at Cal. | 我没有对卡尔生气 |
[18:47] | Well, he certainly doesn’t know that. | 他当然不知道这一点 |
[18:50] | For two years now, this darkness, | 这种黑暗在过去两年 |
[18:53] | it sucks the energy out of the room, Ben. | 它吸走了房间里的能量 本 |
[18:56] | And by the way, you don’t have to be an empath to feel it. Cal can feel it. | 对了 你不需要读心就能看到 卡尔能感受到 |
[19:00] | There’s no blame here. I’m just trying to find my daughter. | 不要互相责怪 我只是在找我女儿 |
[19:04] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:05] | Instead of armchair psychoanalyzing my family, why don’t you– | 你不要把我的家人 放在轮椅上进行心理分析 不如你… |
[19:11] | How about you stick around and use that empath thing to help find my daughter? | 你留在这里 用你那读心术帮我找女儿 |
[19:17] | What… what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:18] | I’ve got an interview, live. They take calls. | 我有一个采访 直播 他们会接电话 |
[19:21] | Maybe you’ll pick up something. A witness, an accessory… | 或许能找到什么 目击者 配饰… |
[19:24] | -Wait. The interview’s happening here? -Yeah. | -等一下 采访在这里进行 -对 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | Can you do that for me? | 你可以帮我吗 |
[19:31] | -I’ll try. -Great, thank you. | -我会试试 -太好了 谢谢 |
[19:33] | I told Cal to stay away from the house, | 我叫卡尔离这栋房子远一点 |
[19:35] | but we’ve gotta get rid of any trace that he lives here. | 但我们必须除掉 他生活在这里的所有痕迹 |
[19:39] | Divide and conquer? | 分工合作 |
[20:05] | Excuse me. I think you left this in the bathroom. | 打扰一年 我觉得你把这个放在洗手间了 |
[20:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:12] | You two in any trouble? I… | 你们两个有麻烦了吗 |
[20:14] | I found a hotline for a shelter… | 我找到了一个庇护所的热线电话… |
[20:17] | Oh, no. We’re fine. Fine. | 不用 我们很好 很好 |
[20:22] | Oh, so precious. | 哦 太珍贵了 |
[20:26] | Is this for me? Oh. | 这是给我的吗 哦 |
[20:31] | I should probably get her down for a nap. Time to go, love. | 我可能需要让她下去 睡个觉了 该走了 宝贝 |
[20:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:37] | Excuse me. Can I get some help here? | 不好意思 我能找点东西吗 |
[20:44] | Take your next left. They’re honing in. | 下一个路口左转 他们在往里走 |
[20:50] | You sure this is gonna work? | 你确定这样能行吗 |
[20:51] | The building I’m leading you to stores magnets so strong, | 我带你去的楼存储的磁力非常强 |
[20:54] | your credit cards will stop working in the parking lot. | 你的信用卡在停车场就会停止工作 |
[20:56] | Okay. I wish you told me that before I got in the car with every credit card. | 好 我真希望你之前就告诉我 我把所有信用卡都带上了 |
[21:00] | Point is, Henry’s microchip doesn’t stand a chance. | 重点是 亨利的微芯片根本没有机会 |
[21:05] | You gotta get out. They’re getting closer. Gonna block you in. | 你要出去那个社区了 他们越来越近了 会把你堵在里面的 |
[21:07] | Yeah. On it. | 好 这就走 |
[21:20] | They’re on my tail. | 他们紧跟着我 |
[21:23] | -There. -Hard right at the intersection. | -就在那里 -路口右转 |
[21:35] | Guys, they’ve got air support. | 各位 他们有空中支援 |
[21:37] | Keep going. We can lose ’em under the overpass up ahead. | 继续走 我们可以在前面的天桥下 把他们甩掉 |
[21:47] | Pick up speed. Wheels on the ground are closing in. | 加快速度 车子正在接近 |
[22:00] | Hang on. | 坚持一下 |
[22:09] | -Why have you stopped? -There’s a garbage truck blocking me. | -你为什么停下来 -有辆垃圾车挡着我 |
[22:14] | I’m turning around. | 我要掉头 |
[22:15] | Hey! Henry, stop! What are you doing? Get back in the car. We gotta go. | 喂 亨利 站住 你在做什么 回到车上 我们要快走 |
[22:19] | -Henry, get back in the car. -I’ve done what I needed to. | -亨利 回到车上 -我已经做了我该做的事 |
[22:23] | -I gave Cal the black box, so go. -No. No! | 我把黑匣子给卡尔了 所以你走吧 -不行 |
[22:26] | No! Henry! | 不行 亨利 |
[22:28] | You gotta get out of there now. | 你必须立刻离开那里 |
[22:39] | Nice and easy. Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[23:14] | I shouldn’t have let him go. I should have stayed with him. | 我不该放他走的 我应该留下的 |
[23:17] | -You’d be in jail. -There’s nothing you could’ve done. | -那样你会进监狱 -你什么都做不了 |
[23:19] | What about you, Vance? Is there anything you can do? | 你呢 你能做点什么吗 |
[23:21] | I wish there was. | 我也希望有 |
[23:23] | Come on. You are the most hooked-up person I know. Look at all this. | 你是我认识人脉最多的人 看看这一切 |
[23:25] | I tapped into a slush fund from an old op to get us up and running. | 我从以前组织里的秘密基金拿钱 建立起了这个 |
[23:29] | And now no government involvement. | 现在 政府没有参与 |
[23:31] | And we should keep it that way so we don’t risk exposing all this. | 我们应该继续保持这种状态 才不会冒险暴露这一切 |
[23:34] | There has got to be someone that you trust. Powell? | 必须是你相信的人 鲍威尔 |
[23:39] | I’ll make a call, but it’s gonna be tough keeping Henry on US soil. | 我会打个电话 但把亨利留在美国会很难 |
[23:42] | He was used as a human lab rat and nearly died trying to get to us. | 他被当做人类实验室小白鼠利用 为了来找我们 差点死掉 |
[23:46] | -The least we can do is try. | 我们至少应该试试 |
[23:51] | -Hey. -Got an hour to spare? | -喂 -有一个小时的时间吗 |
[23:53] | Ben’s going live with Aaron Glover. | 本要去艾伦·格洛弗的节目上直播 |
[23:56] | Is that a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
[23:58] | I wish. | 我也希望 |
[23:59] | Saanvi, can you find the Glover podcast? | 桑维 你能找到格洛弗的播客吗 |
[24:02] | You know Ben. He thinks maybe the perp will call in, and I’ll pick up on it. | 你了解本 他觉得凶手能打电话 让我进行评判 |
[24:07] | I’m sitting here in the home of passenger Benjamin Stone | 我正坐在本杰明·斯托恩乘客家里 |
[24:10] | to talk about the 828er who committed cold-blooded murder | 聊聊冷血杀人的828乘客 |
[24:14] | and got away with it. | 后来逃走的事情 |
[24:15] | Ben’s timing sucks. Our family needs to lay low right now. | 本选的这个时间太糟糕了 我们家现在需要低调 |
[24:18] | The Henry Kim thing just blew up. | 亨利·金的事情爆发了 |
[24:19] | -They’ve got him in custody. Does the Registry know you were involved? | -他们把他关押起来了 -管理局知道你参与了吗 |
[24:22] | No, but, uh, only ’cause someone tipped us off in time. | 没有 但只是因为 有人及时通知了我们 |
[24:25] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:29] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么没告诉我 |
[24:31] | You’re not using your… | 你不会要用你的… |
[24:33] | I don’t have to. What is it? | 我不用 什么事 |
[24:37] | It was Jared that tipped me off. | 是杰瑞德告诉我的 |
[24:39] | Second Jared-save this week. | 这周第二次被杰瑞德救了 |
[24:43] | -Are you okay with that? -I don’t know. Are you? | -你觉得还好吗 -我不知道 你呢 |
[24:48] | We should talk about it later. | 我们应该晚点再聊 |
[24:51] | -All right. I’ll see you tonight. | 好吧 今晚见 |
[24:52] | -Yup. | 好 |
[25:21] | You said we should talk, so, um… | 你说我们应该聊聊 所以… |
[25:25] | I’ll start. | 我就先开始了 |
[25:33] | I still have feelings for Jared. | 我对杰瑞德还有感觉 |
[25:37] | And I hate that I do, but I do. | 我也讨厌自己这样 但确实有感觉 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry that you have to feel that because that’s not… | 我很遗憾你会必须要感受 因为这样… |
[25:50] | that’s not fair to you. | 对你不公平 |
[25:53] | Frankly, it’s not fair to me either | 坦白说 这样对我也不公平 |
[25:55] | ’cause there are things that are meant to be private, | 因为有些事情本就是私密的 |
[25:57] | and that’s just not the case in our relationship. | 在我们的关系中 不是这样的 |
[26:00] | -It’s not like I try to read your mind. -I know. I know. | -我又没有读你的心 -我知道 |
[26:08] | Zeke. | 齐克 |
[26:10] | The feelings will fade. | 感觉会消退的 |
[26:13] | It’s been a long time. | 已经很久了 |
[26:17] | I don’t know, Mick. Maybe you and Jared were supposed to be together. | 我不知道 米凯 或许你和杰瑞德是命中注定在一起 |
[26:21] | -No. -If I never came out of the cave. | -不 -如果我从来没有从洞中走出来 |
[26:23] | If we never met. | 如果我们没有遇见 |
[26:25] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 |
[26:27] | I will continue to choose you every single day, | 每一天 我都会继续选择你 |
[26:31] | no matter if you have one day left or 10,000. | 不管你是离开一天 还是一万天 |
[26:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:40] | You have to feel that too, no? | 你也要感觉到这一点 不是吗 |
[26:44] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[26:47] | Give us time. | 给我们点时间 |
[26:52] | Give us the chance to get back to that. | 给我们机会回到那个时候 |
[26:57] | Just you and me under the stars. | 只有你和我在星空下 |
[27:14] | -Hey, where’s Henry? -He’s not here. What’s going on? | -喂 亨利呢 -他不在这里 怎么了 |
[27:17] | -Well, I need to see him. -You can’t. He’s in custody. | -我要见他 -不能 他被拘留了 |
[27:19] | What? No. I just had another Calling. They’re actually back. | 什么 不 我又有了呼召 呼召真的回来了 |
[27:22] | And Henry was there too. | 亨利也在那里 |
[27:23] | He was trying to give me something, but his hands were empty. | 他想给我什么东西 但他的手是空的 |
[27:26] | He already gave you the black box. | 他已经把黑匣子给你了 |
[27:28] | There has to be something else. I need to talk to him. | 肯定还有别的东西 我得跟他谈谈 |
[27:31] | God! I finally get the Callings back, and the one person who can help me… | 天啊 我终于又有了呼召 唯一能帮我的人… |
[27:35] | I have to solve this with him. | 我必须要跟他解决这件事 |
[27:36] | Okay, I’m gonna get Vance, see if he’s tracked him down. | 我去找万斯 看看他有没有追踪他 |
[27:39] | Just stay put. | 你先别动 |
[27:40] | …to find police surrounding the house and your wife… | …发现警察包围了你家 而你的妻子… |
[27:45] | -Is that… -…brutally murdered. | -那是… -…被残忍杀害 |
[27:47] | Her alleged killer, Angelina Meyer, uses a hide-a-key to gain entry | 杀害她的嫌疑人安吉丽娜·迈尔 使用隐藏钥匙进入房子 |
[27:52] | and kidnaps your daughter | 绑架了你女儿 |
[27:54] | and commits murder-suicide. | 先谋杀再自杀 |
[27:56] | Angelina Meyer is not only a murderer and a kidnapper, | 安吉丽娜·迈尔 不只是谋杀犯和绑架犯 |
[28:01] | but a continued threat. | 也是持续的威胁 |
[28:04] | She is alive. | 她还活着 |
[28:07] | No body. No eyewitnesses from the bridge. | 没有尸体 桥上没有目击者 |
[28:10] | She’s out there. | 她还在逍遥法外 |
[28:12] | And if your listeners would just simply look for her, | 如果你们听众可以去找她 |
[28:16] | we can find her. | 我们就能找到 |
[28:17] | And if we find her, we find my daughter, so please… | 如果我们找到她 就能找到我女儿 所以 拜托你们… |
[28:24] | Please help me find Angelina. | 请帮我找到安吉丽娜 |
[28:26] | She’s five-foot-two, dark brown eyes– | 1.59米 黑棕色眼睛… |
[28:29] | My brother must have run out for a sec, but we are so glad that you called. | 我哥哥肯定是出去了 但你给我们打电话 我真是太开心了 |
[28:38] | It’s really nice of you to let us stay. | 你让我们留下 真的很善良 |
[28:43] | I’ll pay you back somehow. Maybe I could do some cleaning… | 我会想办法报答你的 或许我可以帮忙做点家务… |
[28:46] | Don’t be silly, Violet. | 别傻了 维奥莱特 |
[28:47] | We are honored to house an 828er in a time of need. | 我们家招待需要帮助的828乘客 是我们的荣幸 |
[28:51] | So make yourselves at home, and I’ll go get the bed made up for you. | 不用拘束 我去帮你们铺床 |
[29:10] | All right, we’re on with Steven calling in with a tip. | 好 我们有一位史蒂文 打来电话 说有信息 |
[29:14] | Hi, Steven. | 嗨 史蒂文 |
[29:15] | Um, yeah, so I have a tip about Angelina. | 对 所以我有安吉丽娜的消息 |
[29:19] | You know, I know exactly where she is. | 我知道她在哪里 |
[29:23] | Feeding the fish. | 喂鱼了 |
[29:24] | Look, no one survives a jump off a bridge as high as the one by the Narrows. | 峡谷的桥那么高 跳下去没人能生还的 |
[29:29] | -Come on. There’s just no way… | 绝对不可能… |
[29:30] | Look, this isn’t a joke. | 听着 这不是笑话 |
[29:32] | No matter what you think of 828 or of me, a little girl’s life is at stake. | 不管你对828乘客或者我有什么意见 这是一个小女孩的生命 |
[29:36] | She’s three years old. She’s all alone. She’s done nothing wrong. | 她三岁 自己一个人 她什么错事都没有做过 |
[29:39] | So the next question is from me. | 所以下一个问题是我问的 |
[29:42] | What about your other missing child? | 你其他失踪的孩子呢 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | You didn’t just lose your daughter that night. You lost your son too. | 你那天晚上不止丢了一个女儿 你也丢了一个儿子 |
[29:53] | I’m here to focus on Eden. | 我来这里是想专注于伊登 |
[29:56] | There were whispers | 有传言称 |
[29:57] | that some government officials would refer to Cal as the Holy Grail. | 有些政府官员管卡尔叫“圣杯” |
[30:03] | Do you fear your own son? Is that why you aren’t looking for him? | 你害怕你儿子吗 所以你才不找他吗 |
[30:06] | Cal ran away. He made a choice. | 卡尔逃走了 他做出了选择 |
[30:10] | But Eden, she didn’t choose any of this. She’s an innocent victim here. | 但是伊登她没有做出任何选择 她在这件事中是个无辜的受害者 |
[30:21] | What? Turn it back on. I’m okay. | 怎么了 打开 我没事 |
[30:23] | We’ve heard enough. Cal, your dad, he is trying to protect you. | 我们已经听够了 卡尔 你爸爸在保护你 |
[30:26] | -He doesn’t mean any of that. -Well, it’s not like I don’t deserve it. | -他那些话都不是认真的 -他这么说我 也是我活该 |
[30:29] | -Cal, no one blames you. -You sure about that? | -卡尔 没有人责怪你 -你确定吗 |
[30:32] | My own dad won’t even look me in the eye. And I get it. | 我自己的爸爸 都不看我的眼睛 我明白 |
[30:36] | Because everybody else knew Angelina was dangerous. But I– | 因为其他人都知道 安吉丽娜很危险 但是我… |
[30:39] | You were listening to a Calling. | 你只是在听从一个呼召 |
[30:41] | We’re doing our best with the Callings. | 我们在以最佳方式处理呼召了 |
[30:43] | They’re the only hope we have. You’ll get your groove back. Give it time. | 这是我们唯一拥有的希望 你很快会恢复的 再给它一点时间 |
[30:48] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[30:49] | I got a 20 on where they’ve got Henry locked up. | 我搞清楚他们把亨利关在哪里了 |
[30:52] | Bad news, breaking him out is gonna be impossible. | 坏消息是 把他劫出来是不可能的 |
[30:59] | What if we break Cal in? | 如果我们让卡尔进去呢 |
[31:04] | Here you go. | 就是这里了 |
[31:07] | I think you two should be comfortable in here. | 你们两个在这里应该会很舒服 |
[31:13] | Would it be okay if we just kept it between us that I’m here? | 我在这里的事情 可不可以帮我保守秘密 |
[31:17] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[31:19] | A lot of people hate us passengers. They don’t think we’re human. | 很多人痛恨我们乘客 他们觉得我们不是人类 |
[31:23] | What would you say you are? | 你觉得自己是什么 |
[31:27] | I… | 我… |
[31:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:31] | Well, between us, it might be good to find out. | 帮我保守秘密 查出来可能更好 |
[31:34] | You two stay right here. | 你们两个留在这里别动 |
[32:00] | I don’t get it. You can vibe what Mick wants for a snack, but on this, you got nothing. | 我可以通过气氛感觉到米凯想吃 什么零食 但是这件事 我看不透 |
[32:04] | Why is everyone assuming I can empath through the phone? | 为什么大家都以为 我能通过电话读心 |
[32:06] | Just like you can’t control when you get a Calling, I’m still learning. | 就像你们无法掌控 什么时候有呼召一样 我还在学习 |
[32:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:16] | I know how much you wanted this, and I’m not asking you– | 我知道你有多想做到这件事 我不是在要求你… |
[32:19] | I’m not in the mood for another lecture, Zeke. | 我没心情再听你说教一次 齐克 |
[32:26] | I’m asking you to make room in your heart for the rest of your family. | 在你的心中给你其他的家人留出空间 |
[32:29] | It won’t mean you love Eden any less. | 这不代表你对伊登的爱有丝毫减少 |
[32:31] | You can love more than one person at the same time. | 你可以同时爱不止一个人 |
[32:35] | I would know. | 我可以知道 |
[32:44] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[32:46] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[32:48] | I don’t need help bearing the pain, Zeke. -It’s mine. | 我不想要帮忙忍受痛苦 齐克 这是我自己的事 |
[32:55] | Great show, man. Calls are still pouring in. | 节目不错 兄弟 电话还在持续打进来 |
[32:58] | Hey, I’m back at my studio. Started sifting through the messages. | 喂 我要回我的工作室了 开始筛选信息 |
[33:01] | And some lady said she saw someone who might match the description. | 一位女士说她看到了 可能符合描述的人 |
[33:05] | I figured I’d let you know. | 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[33:08] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[33:11] | Just remember you were never here. | 记住 你从来没来过这里 |
[33:13] | I know the drill. | 我知道流程 |
[33:14] | Same thing as when I didn’t install that seismology equipment for you. | 就跟我没有来过这里 给你安装地震学设备一样 |
[33:18] | Here, look at this. -That’s something, right? | 这里 你看看 这肯定有什么 对吧 |
[33:21] | -It’s definitely something. | 绝对有什么 |
[33:23] | Those tremors appear every time I play the cockpit voice recorder. | 每一次我播放驾驶舱录音 那些震颤就会出现 |
[33:27] | But it’s odd. | 但这很奇怪 |
[33:29] | They played it a zillion times at Eureka and nothing. | 他们在尤里卡放了无数次 什么收获都没有 |
[33:32] | Well, the recording’s changed. | 录音改变了 |
[33:35] | The black box recording? Changed? | 黑匣子录音 变了 |
[33:38] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[33:40] | And yet… | 然而… |
[33:48] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[33:50] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[33:51] | -So the reading spikes every 6.2 seconds. -6.2 seconds. | -所以读数每隔6.2秒就会上升一次 -6.2秒 |
[33:55] | So, what? Every time I play the recording, I’m triggering a 6.2-second earthquake? | 所以这是怎样 每次我播放录音 都在引发6.2秒的地震 |
[33:59] | You’re not triggering any earthquake. | 你没有引发任何地震 |
[34:00] | If you were, all these other machines would be registering it. | 如果有 所有的其他机器都会显示 |
[34:03] | But this one’s spiking. | 这个会上升 |
[34:04] | That’s because this machine doesn’t detect actual tremors | 那是因为这台机器 不会探测真实的震颤 |
[34:07] | but emissions called ultra low frequency. ULF. | 而是探测叫做超低频的发射 |
[34:11] | Frequency as in sound waves? | 跟声波一样的频率 |
[34:14] | Uh, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[34:15] | Um, electromagnetic waves that can’t be heard by the human ear. | 人耳无法听到的电磁波 |
[34:19] | The reason that it’s relevant to me, and therefore you, | 它与我有关 与你也有关的原因是 |
[34:22] | is that ULF is emitted by earthquakes. | 超低频是地震发射出来的 |
[34:25] | But earthquakes aren’t causing the frequency spike. So, what is? | 但地震并不会造成频率性上升 那这是什么 |
[34:37] | -I wish I could go in with you, but– -You can’t. | -我真希望我能跟你一起进去 但是… -你不能 |
[34:39] | It was my Calling anyway, which sucks ’cause I have no idea what I’m doing. | 反正也是我的呼召 这很糟糕 因为我根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[34:42] | Yes, you do. You got this, okay? | 你知道 你可以的 好吗 |
[34:45] | When you get past that front desk… | 当你经过那个前台桌子… |
[34:47] | Right, left, second door on the right. | 往右 往左 右边第二个门 |
[34:49] | -On the left. -Yeah. | -左边 -对 |
[34:51] | Henry will be inside. Once you are in there, you have two minutes tops. | 亨利会在里面 你进去后 最多有两分钟的时间 |
[34:55] | -So find out what he knows and get out. -Okay. | -找出他知道什么 然后出来 -好 |
[34:57] | They won’t know who you are unless you leave a fingerprint. | 只要你不留下指纹 他们就不会知道你是谁 |
[34:59] | They took them when we got off the plane in 2018. Remember? | 我们2018年下飞机的时候 他们取了你的指纹 |
[35:01] | Yeah, so don’t touch anything. | 对 所以不要触碰任何东西 |
[35:03] | God, I feel like I’m walking into the Death Star. | 天啊 我感觉自己在走向死星 |
[35:06] | That’s kinda ’cause you are. | 因为确实有点像 |
[35:09] | It’s gonna… it’s gonna work. Trust me. | 会成功的 相信我 |
[35:27] | This is the address he gave me. | 这是他给我的地址 |
[35:36] | That explains why no one answered the phone. | 怪不得没有人接电话 |
[35:38] | -We’ll come back. -I can’t let this lead get cold. | -我们会回来的 -我不能让这条线索无疾而终 |
[35:40] | If Angelina and Eden passed… | 如果安吉丽娜和伊登走… |
[35:44] | passed by here… | 走过这里… |
[35:47] | I was just here. | 我之前就在这里 |
[35:52] | It’s Anna’s house. | 这是安娜的家 |
[35:54] | I’m pretty sure she has a security camera. Come on. | 我很确定她有监控摄像头 来吧 |
[36:02] | Thanks, Anna. | 谢谢你 安娜 |
[36:04] | It’s about my daughter. | 是关于我女儿的事 |
[36:06] | Someone at the laundromat down the block thought they saw Angelina. | 洗衣店有人认为 他们看到安吉丽娜了 |
[36:08] | Oh my God. Someone saw her? | 天啊 有人看到她了吗 |
[36:11] | She was walking with a little girl Eden’s age. | 她和一个伊登年纪相仿的小女孩 一起走路 |
[36:13] | Oh. Wow! | 哦 哇 |
[36:14] | And I remembered your security cameras. | 我想起了你的监控摄像头 |
[36:16] | Can we take a look? They might have walked by. | 我们可以看一眼吗 她们可能路过了 |
[36:19] | Oh, well, the camera’s not real. | 那摄像头不是真的 |
[36:22] | I just put it up to stop the vandalism. | 我放上去是为了防止有人破坏的 |
[36:26] | I’m sorry. I… I wish I could help. | 抱歉 我真的很希望能帮上忙 |
[36:31] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[36:37] | Anna, what’s going on? | 安娜 什么情况 |
[36:39] | Why are you so nervous? | 你为什么这么紧张 |
[36:41] | You’re covering, but inside, you’re afraid you’re gonna get caught. | 你在掩饰 但是内心之中 你怕自己被抓到 |
[36:45] | No. | 不是 |
[36:48] | I was helping you. | 我是在帮你 |
[36:50] | We saved someone. | 我们救了一个人 |
[36:54] | She feels regret. | 她很后悔 |
[36:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:00] | -I don’t wanna get in trouble. -What did you do? | -我不想要惹上麻烦 -你做了什么 |
[37:02] | I’m so sorry. I couldn’t sleep last night. I was tossing and turning. | 对不起 我昨晚睡不着 辗转反侧 |
[37:06] | I was wondering whether I should call you. | 我在纠结该不该打给你 |
[37:10] | I was manipulated by her. I swear it. | 我被她操纵了 我发誓 |
[37:13] | Angelina? | 安吉丽娜 |
[37:18] | You talked to her? She’s alive? | 你跟她聊过 她还活着 |
[37:24] | Eden? | 伊登 |
[37:26] | Angelina told me that she saved Eden from you! | 安吉丽娜告诉我 她救了伊登免受你的侵害 |
[37:31] | She just told me awful things about you and your wife, | 她说了很多你和你老婆的坏话 |
[37:35] | and I was thinking about my nephews and what I would do to protect them. | 我想起了自己的侄子 想到自己会怎么做 去保护他们 |
[37:40] | And it wasn’t until I got to know you yesterday that I realized– | 直到我昨天了解你 我才意识到… |
[37:43] | Eden’s alive. | 伊登还活着 |
[37:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[37:51] | -Where is she?! -Ben! | -她在哪里 -本 |
[37:53] | -Please! -Ben! | -拜托 本 -本 |
[37:53] | Where is she?! | 她在哪里 |
[38:37] | I just figured I’d report it. | 我觉得我应该报告一下 |
[38:39] | Might be nothing, but it’s about an 828er, so you never know. | 可能不是什么 但事关828乘客 所以真不好说… |
[38:42] | Cubicle five. You can file your incident report there. | 五号隔间 你可以在那里写事件报告 |
[38:45] | Next. Hey, ma’am, how can I help you? What’s your name? | 下一个 喂 女士 有什么事吗 你叫什么名字 |
[38:48] | Hi, I’m Jeanine. | 嗨… |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:04] | It’s okay. Stay here for Mommy. | 没事的 为了妈妈 留在这里 |
[39:13] | Adrian? | 阿德里安 |
[39:15] | -You. -Help me. | -是你 -帮帮我 |
[39:31] | We gotta go. Quick. | 我们得走了 快点 |
[39:38] | Your other left. | 你的另一个左边 |
[39:40] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[39:48] | Hey, did Intake tell you about that extra test? | 喂 住院处有没有告诉你 那个额外的检测 |
[39:51] | What test? | 什么检测 |
[39:52] | I’m not sure. You’d better go ask ’em. | 我不确定 你最好去问他们 |
[39:56] | I’ll keep an eye. | 我会留意的 |
[39:59] | Typical. | 老样子 |
[40:06] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[40:07] | Henry. Thank God. | 亨利 谢天谢地 |
[40:09] | I hoped I’d get to say goodbye to you. | 我希望能有机会跟你告别 |
[40:12] | I’m so sorry we didn’t get you out in time. | 很抱歉我们没能及时把你救出来 |
[40:14] | But Vance is in touch with his contact at the UN Human Rights Watch. | 但万斯在和他 联合国人权观察的人脉联系 |
[40:17] | -They’ll make sure you’re okay. -I am okay. My journey is complete. | -他们会确保你没事 -我没事 我的旅程完成了 |
[40:21] | How can you say that after we shared such an awful Calling? | 我们共同拥有如此糟糕的呼召之后 你怎么能这样说 |
[40:25] | You had your hand out like you were trying to, | 你把你的手伸出来 好像你在试着 |
[40:28] | I don’t know, give me something? | 我不知道 给我什么东西 |
[40:30] | You have everything you need. | 你已经有了需要的一切 |
[40:32] | No, I don’t. I need help. | 不 没有 我需要帮助 |
[40:34] | For two years, I’ve had Callings to find you. | 两年来 我一直出现呼召 让我去找你 |
[40:38] | I knew I had to reach you no matter what | 我知道我无论如何也要联系上你 |
[40:40] | to give you what you need. | 把你需要的东西给你 |
[40:43] | I have faith in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[40:45] | You are strong, capable of anything. | 你很坚强 可以做任何事 |
[40:50] | You just need to believe it. | 你只要相信就行了 |
[40:56] | I wear my scar on the outside. | 我把伤疤放在外面 |
[40:59] | Yours is on the inside. | 你的在里面 |
[41:03] | You’re a dragon, Cal. | 你是一条龙 卡尔 |
[41:05] | Just like me. | 就像我一样 |
[41:08] | -You need to bolt, now. | 你现在需要离开了 |
[41:10] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[41:12] | You will. | 你会明白的 |
[41:20] | After I saw what kind of person you really are, | 在我看到你的真实样子之后 |
[41:22] | I told her I couldn’t do this anymore. | 我告诉她 我没办法再这样了 |
[41:26] | Last night, she took what she could and left. | 昨晚 她把能带走的都带走 离开了 |
[41:30] | -Where are they now? -I don’t know. Truly, I’m sorry. | -他们现在在哪 -我不知道 真的 对不起 |
[42:31] | -Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么停下来 |
[42:33] | -We have to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[42:39] | Mommy’s gonna talk to her friend, okay? | 妈妈去跟她的朋友谈谈 好吗 |
[42:41] | -Be right back. -Okay. | -马上回来 -好 |
[42:52] | How could you do what you did? | 你怎么能做这种事 |
[42:56] | You told me to get my guardian angel. | 是你说让我去找守护天使 |
[42:59] | I didn’t tell you to kidnap a child. I didn’t tell you to kill someone! | 我没有让你绑架小孩 我没有让你杀人 |
[43:02] | Grace wouldn’t let her go. And you were right. I needed Eden. | 是格蕾丝不放她走 你说得对 我需要伊登 |
[43:07] | She’s kept me safe, and she did it again. She Called you to save us. | 她一直让我安全 她这一次又做到了 他呼召你来救我们 |
[43:11] | What am I supposed to do with you? I have a new life. | 我该拿你怎么办 我有了新的生活 |
[43:13] | My hands are full, helping shepherd 828ers. | 我现在很忙 帮助引领828乘客 |
[43:16] | Then help me. | 帮帮我 |
[43:18] | Please, Adrian. | 拜托 阿德里安 |
[43:22] | Mommy, my tummy! I’m hungry! | 妈妈 我的肚子 我饿了 |
[43:29] | Let’s go. Just for tonight. | 走吧 就今晚 |
[43:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:40] | Hey, um, I just wanted to say thanks for dropping Cal off. | 嘿 我只是想谢谢你送卡尔 |
[43:43] | No prob. It would’ve been too risky to leave together. | 没事 如果一起离开 就太危险了 |
[43:46] | Well, I owe you, again. | 我又欠你一个人情 |
[43:47] | -Anything, anytime, anywhere. | 随时随地都愿意 |
[43:50] | I know. Just wanted to say thanks. | 我知道 我只想说谢谢 |
[43:52] | You never have to. | 你永远不需要说 |
[43:56] | Who was that? I thought you weren’t a detective anymore. | -那是谁 -我以为你不再是警探了 |
[44:00] | -Are you pulling rank on me now? -No, never. | -你现在是对我滥用职权吗 -不是 永远不会 |
[44:03] | But I don’t gotta tell you shit. No strings, remember? | 但我不会告诉你任何事 公私分明 记得吗 |
[44:06] | No strings. | 公私分明 |
[44:07] | -Zero. -Nada. | -零 -没有 |
[44:27] | Hey, um… | 嗨 |
[44:29] | -I thought I’d take the long way home. -I knew you would. And I’m glad | -我觉得应该自己走回家 -我知道你会的 我很开心 |
[44:33] | because I wanted to do this. | 因为我想做这个 |
[44:44] | I had this whole speech planned, and now I’m, uh, speechless. | 我计划好了说很多话 现在我一句话都说不出来了 |
[44:49] | I have enough to say for the both of us. | 我有足够多要说的 够我们两个人了 |
[44:51] | Starting with, I know we’re not exactly living the dream | 首先 我知道 我们并没有过上梦想中的生活 |
[44:55] | with the picket fence and the two kids and the minivan– | 有木围栏 有两个孩子 还有一个小面包车… |
[44:58] | Minivan. Ooh. | 小面包车 |
[44:59] | Minivan is not in my dream scenario. | 小面包车不是我梦想中的场景 |
[45:03] | And you know I don’t want kids. | 而且你知道我不想要孩子 |
[45:06] | Is that what you want? Do you want the picket fence? The– | 那是你想要的吗 你想要木围栏 |
[45:09] | I have everything I want. I don’t wanna change anything. | 我已经有了想要的一切 我不想改变任何 |
[45:15] | And with Jared… | 还有和杰瑞德… |
[45:18] | Look, you have a huge heart. | 我知道你心胸宽广 |
[45:21] | There’s room enough in there for everyone who’s lucky enough to be loved by you. | 心中有空间给每一个幸运被你爱的人 |
[45:27] | I choose you, Michaela Stone, | 我选择你 米凯拉·斯托恩 |
[45:29] | just as you are, | 就像你一样 |
[45:32] | right here, back under the stars. | 就在这里 回到星空下 |
[46:54] | Maintaining level altitude. | 保持飞行高度 |
[46:56] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[47:01] | Maintaining level altitude. | 保持飞行高度 |
[47:03] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[47:07] | Maintaining level altitude. | 保持飞行高度 |
[47:09] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[47:23] | Don’t worry, angel! | 别担心 天使 |
[47:29] | If I’m supposed to… | 如果我要… |
[47:31] | Slower. | 慢一点 |
[47:34] | Slower. | 慢一点 |
[47:35] | Go back. Save her. | 回去 救她 |
[47:37] | -Save him. -Last chance. | -救他 -最后一次机会 |
[47:38] | Own my truth. | 拥有我的真相 |
[47:39] | -Last chance. -Set them free. | -最后一次机会 -放了他们 |
[47:41] | -It’s all connected. It’s all connected. | -一切都联系在一起 -一切都联系在一起 |