时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Billy came home late, must’ve been three, four in the morning. | 比利回家很晚 一定是凌晨三四点了 |
[00:10] | There was blood all over him. | 他浑身是血 |
[00:14] | John’s sleeping with Sandra again? | 约翰又和桑德拉睡在一起了 |
[00:16] | – Yes. – Oh, Lori, I’m sorry. | -是的 -洛尔 我很遗憾 |
[00:19] | – I’m ready to confess. – Are you sure? | -我准备好交代了 -确定吗 |
[00:23] | Did you steal Erin’s journals? | 你偷了艾琳的日记吗 |
[00:26] | I think I want a lawyer. | 我想我要找个律师 |
[00:28] | Let’s go to Dad’s cabin. | 我们去趟爸爸的小屋 |
[00:30] | We go fishing again one last time. | 最后再钓一次鱼 |
[00:33] | All set? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:34] | Why did you burn Erin’s journals? | 你为什么烧了艾琳的日记 |
[00:38] | What was inside them that you were trying to hide? | 里面有什么见不得人的东西 |
[00:42] | Get Mare on the phone. | 给梅尔打电话 |
[01:39] | Anything? | 有接吗 |
[01:41] | Still not going through. | 还是没打通 |
[01:42] | Her radio’s not picking up either. | 她的无线电也没人接 |
[01:44] | Contact the local station up there. | 联系当地的警局 |
[01:46] | Let them know what’s going on, | 告诉他们情况 |
[01:47] | and have them send some cars over | 叫他们派人过去 |
[01:49] | – to check on that cabin. – Copy. | -看看那小屋 -收到 |
[02:03] | Where’d you get this picture? | 这张照片是哪来的 |
[02:04] | Uh, I found it in one of Erin’s journals. | 我在艾琳日记里找到的 |
[02:07] | Does Dylan Hinchey know that John Ross is DJ’s real father? | 迪伦·辛奇知道约翰·罗斯是DJ的亲生父亲吗 |
[02:11] | No. I hid the picture from him. | 不 我没给他看照片 |
[02:15] | You never answered my question about burning Erin’s journals. | 你一直没回答我关于烧掉艾琳日记的问题 |
[02:19] | It was my idea. | 那是我的主意 |
[02:21] | I thought if the police found them, | 我想着如果警察找到的话 |
[02:22] | there might be something, like, written in there. | 里面可能会写了什么 |
[02:25] | Something like? | 比如呢 |
[02:28] | That. | 那个 |
[02:30] | Like who DJ’s real father was. | 比如DJ的亲生父亲是谁 |
[02:33] | Dylan wanted his parents to keep DJ. | 迪伦想要他父母留下DJ |
[02:36] | He told us it would break their hearts if he got taken away. | 他跟我们说如果他被带走的话他们会心碎的 |
[02:39] | That was his reason. | 那是他的理由 |
[02:41] | What was yours? | 你的理由是什么 |
[02:44] | I thought that’s what Erin would have wanted, too. | 我想着艾琳也会想要这样 |
[02:48] | I was just trying to honor my friend. | 我只是想尊重我朋友 |
[03:55] | So that’s why you wanted to bring me out here, huh? | 所以你才想叫我来这里吗 |
[03:58] | Make it look like I blew my brains out. | 设计成我自杀的样子 |
[04:01] | It’s the only way I can be sure. | 只有这样我才能确定 |
[04:04] | Right. Right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[04:05] | You just throw me into the river and carry on with your life. | 你把我扔进河里 然后继续你的生活 |
[04:09] | Go ahead, John. Right here, huh? | 动手吧 约翰 打这里 |
[04:12] | Right here so there’s no doubt. | 正中间 确保万无一失 |
[04:14] | Everyone thinks I killed her anyway, | 反正人人都觉得是我杀了她 |
[04:15] | and no one’s gonna miss a fuck-up like me. | 没人会想念我这样的废物的 |
[04:19] | – Do it, John! – Please be quiet, Billy. Just… | -开枪 约翰 -请安静 比利 |
[04:23] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be sorry. | -对不起 -别抱歉 |
[04:25] | You’d be doin’ me a favor, John. | 你这是帮了我大忙 约翰 |
[04:29] | Go ahead, John. | 动手吧 约翰 |
[04:31] | Like you said, you got a family and I got nobody. | 就像你说的那样 你有一个家而我什么都没有 |
[04:35] | Just pull the trigger. | 开枪啊 |
[04:38] | It’s what I fucking want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[04:40] | Pull the trigger. Pull the trigger, John! | 开枪 开枪 约翰 |
[04:44] | – Shut the fuck up, Billy! – Do it, John! | -闭嘴 比利 -动手 约翰 |
[04:47] | – Do it! – Shut your fucking mouth! | -动手 -他妈的闭嘴 |
[04:50] | – Fucking shit! – Just do it, John, okay? | -该死 -动手 约翰 |
[04:53] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 老天啊 |
[04:59] | Do it, John. | 动手啊 约翰 |
[05:00] | Ju– Do it. Just pull the fucking trigger, John. | 动手 快开枪 约翰 |
[05:03] | John! | 约翰 |
[05:04] | Put the gun down! Put the fucking gun down! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[05:13] | Put the fucking gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[05:17] | No! | 不 |
[05:21] | John! | 约翰 |
[05:41] | John! | 约翰 |
[05:56] | I didn’t do it, Mare. | 不是我干的 梅尔 |
[05:58] | Just fucking kill me, Mare. | 杀了我吧 梅尔 |
[06:00] | Mare, please. Please just fucking kill me. | 梅尔 拜托 求你杀了我 |
[06:03] | Mare, please. | 梅尔 拜托 |
[06:06] | Just fucking kill me, please. | 杀了我 拜托 |
[06:10] | Mare, just fucking kill me, please. | 梅尔 杀了我 拜托了 |
[06:23] | – Can you save it? – No. | -还有得救吗 -没 |
[06:26] | It already itches like crazy and it smells like shit. | 已经痒死了 而且还超臭 |
[06:32] | Jess Riley came to the station earlier. | 杰茜·莱利先前来了局里 |
[06:36] | She found this hidden inside one of Erin McMenamin’s journals. | 她在艾琳·麦克梅纳明的日记里发现了这个 |
[06:43] | Wanted his brother to take the fall for him. | 想要他弟弟替他背锅 |
[06:57] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:02] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[07:05] | But you’re gonna survive. | 但你死不了 |
[07:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:24] | Where do you want me to start? | 你想让我从哪开始 |
[07:31] | When did you begin | 你什么时候开始 |
[07:34] | having a sexual relationship with Erin McMenamin? | 和艾琳·麦克梅纳明发生性关系的 |
[07:37] | It was at the family reunion at Lake Harmony late one night. | 就是在莱克哈莫奈的家庭聚会的一天深夜 |
[07:41] | Billy, he’d been, uh… | 比利 他 |
[07:45] | drinking all afternoon. | 喝了一下午的酒 |
[07:48] | Got a little rowdy. | 有点吵 |
[07:50] | I went over to check on him. | 我过去看他 |
[07:54] | He was sharing a cabin with Kenny and Erin. | 他和肯尼还有艾琳一起住 |
[07:56] | And, uh, Kenny and Billy were passed out. | 肯尼和比利已经昏睡过去了 |
[08:01] | Erin was on the front porch. | 艾琳在前院的门廊里 |
[08:03] | And then we just started talking. | 然后我们就聊了起来 |
[08:05] | And she said she couldn’t sleep, | 她说她睡不着 |
[08:06] | and, um, we decided to go for a walk. | 然后…我们就决定去走走 |
[08:11] | Ended up, uh, talking all night. And then… | 最后就…聊了一整晚 然后… |
[08:18] | we kissed. | 我们就亲吻了 |
[08:20] | That’s when we started, uh, hanging out. | 我们就是从那时开始…一起玩的 |
[08:24] | Started having sex? | 开始发生性关系了 |
[08:28] | It wasn’t just sex, okay? | 不只是性 好吗 |
[08:32] | Yes, there was sex. | 是 确实有性关系 |
[08:34] | It was– | 可那是… |
[08:36] | We were both having a hard time. | 我们当时都过得很不顺 |
[08:38] | She– I mean, she… was having problems at home, | 她…她跟家里有了矛盾 |
[08:41] | and then things between Lor and me weren’t great. | 然后我跟洛尔的关系也不太好 |
[08:46] | We could confide in each other | 我们可以对彼此吐露心声 |
[08:49] | in– in ways that we couldn’t confide with other people. | 那是在其他任何人面前都做不到的 |
[08:52] | I mean, we had this connection. | 我们产生了某种连结 |
[09:04] | Erin, uh, got pregnant and, uh… | 后来艾琳怀了孕 |
[09:10] | I asked her to get, uh, an abortion. | 我让她打掉 |
[09:14] | She wouldn’t. | 她不肯 |
[09:15] | Obviously, the truth was not okay. | 显然 真相是无法被接受的 |
[09:19] | And she was dating Dylan Hinchey at the time, and we just…. | 她当时在跟迪伦·辛奇约会 于是我们就… |
[09:23] | …let Dylan assume that he was DJ’s dad. | 引导迪伦以为自己是DJ的父亲了 |
[09:28] | Walk us through the night of January tenth. | 跟我们说说1月10日那晚的事 |
[09:34] | I was at the Forest Lodge. Frank’s engagement party. | 我本来在林间小屋餐厅参加弗兰克的订婚派对 |
[09:39] | Erin, uh, she called me a bunch of times. | 艾琳给我打了很多电话 |
[09:42] | Wait, there were no, uh– | 等等 没有… |
[09:43] | there were no calls made to your number from– | 没有打给你手机的电话 |
[09:46] | Uh, not in her cell records. | 她的通讯记录上没有 |
[09:48] | No. We had these prepaid phones that we would use… | 不 我们有另外的预付费电话 |
[09:54] | so we could talk without Lori knowing. | 这样我们就能背着洛瑞保持联系 |
[09:56] | She knew she wasn’t supposed to call me on my regular line, | 她知道她不该打我的常用电话 |
[09:59] | but that night, she did. She was upset. | 但那晚她打了 她很生气 |
[10:01] | She said she was gonna tell Lori everything | 她说如果我不去见她 |
[10:04] | if I didn’t meet up with her. | 她就把一切都告诉洛瑞 |
[10:05] | So I left the party, drove out to Brandywine Park, | 所以我离开了派对 开车去了白兰地公园 |
[10:08] | and, um, she was there. She was angry. | 她在那里 她很生气 |
[10:15] | She wanted me to pay for DJ’s ear surgery. | 她想让我出钱给DJ做耳部手术 |
[10:18] | I tried– I tried to reason with her. | 我试着跟她讲道理 |
[10:21] | Told her I’d get the money as soon as I could, | 我说我会尽快弄钱 |
[10:23] | but she– uh, she was… | 可她…她… |
[10:27] | …just over it. I think she was just done. | 她听不进去 她应该是受够了 |
[10:33] | Done with all my lies and… | 受够了我的谎言… |
[10:41] | She had a gun, and she’s waving it around, | 她手里有枪 她拿着乱比划 |
[10:44] | and screaming about how I ruined her life. | 尖叫着说我毁了她的人生 |
[10:47] | And that she was– she was gonna shoot herself right there. | 她…她想当场自杀 |
[10:52] | I’d never seen her like that before. | 我以前从没见过她那样 |
[10:54] | I got nervous she was gonna do it. | 我怕她真做得出来 |
[10:55] | So I– I tried to wrestle the gun away from her, and… | 所以我想从她手里把枪抢下来 然后… |
[11:01] | it went off and hit her in the hand. | 枪走火了 打伤了她的手 |
[11:05] | And there’s just blood everywhere, and she’s screaming. | 到处都是血 她尖叫个不停 |
[11:11] | I panicked. | 我就慌了 |
[11:14] | I panicked, and I shot her. | 我慌了 开枪打了她 |
[11:17] | Where did you shoot her? | 你打在她哪里了 |
[11:26] | In the face. | 脸上 |
[11:32] | Dragged her body into the woods there. | 我把她的尸体拖进了林子里 |
[11:36] | Cleaned up, and then, uh, drove back to Forest Lodge. | 清理干净一切 然后开车回了林间小屋餐厅 |
[11:42] | Why do that? | 为什么回去 |
[11:45] | I had to take Frank and Faye home… | 我得把弗兰克和菲送回家 |
[11:47] | so that I had an alibi. | 这样我就能有不在场证明 |
[11:50] | And, uh, called Billy. | 然后我给比利打了电话 |
[11:52] | He met me out at the park | 他来公园跟我见了面 |
[11:54] | and, um, put her body in the back of the truck. | 然后把她的尸体放进了卡车后备箱 |
[11:59] | Why take her all the way out to Sharp’s Woods? | 为什么大老远的把她弄去夏普森林 |
[12:03] | Erin said she’d been out there earlier that night | 艾琳说过她那晚早些时候在那边 |
[12:04] | with some other kids. | 跟其他几个孩子一起 |
[12:07] | I figured maybe you’d think– | 我想着也许能让你们觉得… |
[12:08] | Wanted us to think one of them had did it. | 让我们觉得是其中一个孩子干的 |
[12:15] | And did Lori know? | 洛瑞知道这些吗 |
[12:20] | I convinced her to lie to you for me. | 我说服了她帮我说谎骗你 |
[12:23] | To tell you that it was Billy that killed Erin. | 骗你说是比利杀了艾琳 |
[12:49] | John Ross confessed to murdering Erin McMenamin last night. | 约翰·罗斯昨晚承认杀了艾琳·麦克梅纳明 |
[12:56] | I called over to the DA’s office this morning | 我今早给地检办公室打了电话 |
[12:58] | and asked them to withdraw your charges. | 让他们撤销对你的指控 |
[13:01] | The only crime you ever committed | 你唯一犯的罪只有 |
[13:03] | was lying about Erin’s bike. | 在艾琳的自行车一事上说了谎 |
[13:08] | I wish I would have stopped her. | 真希望我当时阻止了她 |
[13:12] | Erin, when she got out of my car, I… | 艾琳 当她下我的车时 |
[13:16] | I should– I should have just pulled her back in | 我应该直接送她回家 |
[13:18] | and told her no– not to go to that park. | 让她别去那个公园 |
[13:25] | So wherever you go after this… | 这事之后 不管你要去哪 |
[13:33] | I hope they treat you better than we did. | 希望那里的人能比我们对你好一些 |
[13:38] | I don’t have anywhere to go, Detective. | 我没别的地方可去 警探 |
[13:41] | Easttown is my home. | 东城就是我的家 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:08] | One count of section 2501, | 根据第2051款的一条 |
[14:12] | which states a person is guilty of criminal homicide | 一个人若在蓄意 知情 |
[14:16] | if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or negligently | 鲁莽或疏忽的情况下致他人死亡 |
[14:21] | causes the death of another human being. | 则犯有谋杀罪 |
[14:24] | Will the defendant please rise. | 被告请起立 |
[14:37] | You have two minutes. | 你有两分钟 |
[14:45] | Thanks for agreeing to see me. | 谢谢你同意见我 |
[14:47] | I know I got no right to do this, but… | 我知道我没权这样做 但… |
[14:50] | I’m asking you, um… | 我恳求你… |
[14:54] | you take– you take DJ in… | 你把… 你把DJ收留下来 |
[14:59] | raise him, give him a good life. | 抚养他 给他一个好的生活 |
[15:04] | I don’t– I don’t have any other choice. | 我没有… 我没有其它的选择 |
[15:06] | I don’t have any other choice. He’s my son. | 我没有其它的选择 他是我儿子 |
[15:13] | He’s mine. Can you do that? | 是我的 你能答应吗 |
[15:17] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[15:18] | – Please? – Let’s go. | -求你了 -走吧 |
[15:30] | Mare? | 梅尔 |
[15:43] | Ross was arraigned today | 罗斯今天因为 |
[15:45] | in connection with the death of Erin McMenamin. | 与艾琳·麦克梅纳明的死有牵连而被聆讯 |
[15:48] | We were with him that night. | 我们那晚和他在一起 |
[15:50] | Frank’s engagement night. | 弗兰克的订婚之夜 |
[15:52] | It’s John. | 居然是约翰 |
[15:57] | Oh, shit. That’s Mare. I don’t want her to hear that. | 糟了 是梅尔 我不想让她听到 |
[15:59] | Gotta turn that off– Oh, jeez! | 得把它关了 天啊 |
[16:02] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[16:05] | What the hell is the matter with you now? | 你这是什么情况啊 |
[16:09] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[16:10] | How many Manhattans in are you, anyway? | 你这是灌下去多少杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒了 |
[16:14] | Oh, cut it out for chrissake. | 打住吧你 |
[16:19] | How you holdin’ up, Mare? | 你还行吗 梅尔 |
[16:21] | I’ve had better days. | 不怎么样 |
[16:22] | Oh, did you see Lor at the courthouse? How was she? | 你在法庭看见洛尔了吗 她怎么样 |
[16:26] | We didn’t talk. | 我们没说话 |
[16:27] | I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. | 我脑子里总是想着她 |
[16:30] | I can’t even imagine what she’s going through. | 根本没法想象她在经历什么 |
[16:32] | – She lied to me, Mom. – Well, can you blame her? | -她对我撒了谎 妈 -你能怪她吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. I can fucking blame her, all right? | 我当然可以怪她了 |
[16:36] | She obstructed a murder investigation. | 她妨碍了一起凶杀案的调查 |
[16:39] | Mom, she looked me in the eye and told me Billy murdered Erin | 妈 她看着我的眼睛告诉我 是比利杀死的艾琳 |
[16:43] | when she knew it was John. | 而她明知是约翰干的 |
[16:45] | – Mare, come on. – You know what? I’m fucking– | -梅尔 行了 -我他妈… |
[16:48] | I’m not gonna have this conversation | 如果你站在她那一边的话 |
[16:49] | if you’re gonna take her side. | 我就不和你讲了 |
[16:50] | Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[16:52] | I– I– I’m always on your side. Even when I act like I’m not. | 我 我永远是站在你这一边的 即使我表现得不是 |
[17:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Uh, Dan, Deacon Mark was released this afternoon. | 丹 马克执事今天下午被释放了 |
[17:05] | I thought you’d wanna know. | 我想也许你想要知道 |
[17:07] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[17:10] | Night. | 晚安 |
[17:43] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[17:49] | Here. | 我来吧 |
[17:51] | How’d it go today? I was thinking about you. | 今天怎么样 我之前还在想你呢 |
[17:54] | Awesome. Yeah. | 棒极了 |
[18:00] | When were you gonna let me know about Berkeley? | 你准备什么时候让我知道伯克利的事 |
[18:06] | Your dad told me. | 你爸爸告诉我了 |
[18:08] | Don’t be too mad at him. He was just excited. | 别太生他的气 他太兴奋了 |
[18:12] | Well, I don’t think I’m gonna go anyway, so… | 我想反正我也不会去 所以… |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:24] | It means… | 意思是… |
[18:28] | …it’s your life, Siobhan. | 这是你的人生 雪芳 |
[18:32] | Yeah. But I– | 对 可是我… |
[18:34] | Maybe you could be my mom for a second | 也许你可以当一秒钟我的妈妈 |
[18:37] | and give me some advice. | 给我点建议 |
[18:45] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你应该去 |
[18:53] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[18:54] | Was that, like, not advice-y enough or something? | 怎么着 我的建议不像建议吗 |
[18:58] | Uh, yeah, I just need a vacation. | 我需要休个假 |
[19:03] | You’re a bad liar, Mom. | 你不会撒谎 妈妈 |
[19:05] | You love being in Easttown. | 你喜欢待在东城 |
[19:07] | It’s a better place because you’re here. Good night. | 因为你的存在 这里也更好了 晚安 |
[19:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:35] | So why is your husband dumping the cat litter | 你丈夫为什么要把猫砂撒到 |
[19:37] | in your clothes drawers? | 你放衣服的抽屉里 |
[19:39] | No, no, no. Just leave him alone for now. | 不 不不 先别去管他吧 |
[19:42] | An officer will be out there momentarily. | 警官很快就会到了 |
[19:47] | – Morning, Jan. – No, I don’t hate cats. | -早啊 简 -不 我不讨厌猫 |
[19:52] | One second. | 这就来 |
[19:56] | All right, keep ’em closed. | 好吧 眼睛闭好 |
[19:59] | Keep ’em closed. Keep ’em closed. | 眼睛闭好 眼睛闭好 |
[20:06] | Okay. Now. | 好了 现在睁开吧 |
[20:09] | Welcome to your new home. | 欢迎来到你的新家 |
[20:13] | My home? But how? | 我的家 可怎么会呢 |
[20:17] | A lot of people love you. That’s how. | 有很多人爱你 就是这样 |
[20:43] | Nana, what’s under there? | 太姥姥 那下面是什么啊 |
[20:46] | Under where? | 什么下面 |
[20:47] | – You said underwear! – Underwear! | -你说了”内裤” -“内裤” |
[20:50] | Oh, I did. I said underwear! | 还真是 我说了”内裤” |
[20:55] | She said it! | 她说了 |
[21:17] | Oh, you okay, little buddy? | 你没事吧 小家伙 |
[21:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:23] | Is this your son? | 他是你儿子吗 |
[21:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:29] | Would you mind just checking to make sure | 你看一下确保 |
[21:31] | all this information is correct? | 这里的所有信息都是对的 好吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah. That’s correct. | 对 都是对的 |
[21:39] | So I’ll be back in a few minutes, | 我几分钟后再回来 |
[21:41] | and then we’ll take him in for surgery. | 然后我们就推他进手术室 |
[21:43] | Don’t worry, buddy. | 别担心 小家伙 |
[21:44] | We’re gonna get your ears all fixed up. | 我们会把你的耳朵治好的 |
[21:54] | Mr. Reid, have you spoken to your client | 里德先生 你有跟你委托人沟通过 |
[21:56] | about when she plans on showing up this morning? | 她今早打算什么时候出席的事吗 |
[22:00] | This mediation was scheduled to begin 20 minutes ago. | 这次调解原计划二十分钟前就该开始了 |
[22:03] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:04] | We haven’t been able to get a hold of her. | 我们还未与她取得联系 |
[22:05] | We’re trying again now, sir. | 我们正在再次尝试 先生 |
[22:16] | I’m just gonna use the bathroom. Excuse me. | 我去一下洗手间 失陪 |
[22:28] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[22:31] | Mediator’s pretty pissed off in there. | 调解人在里面可生气了 |
[22:37] | I can’t take him. | 我没法养他 |
[22:42] | It’s not because I don’t want to. I just… | 不是我不想 只是 |
[22:52] | How long have you been using? | 你吸毒多久了 |
[22:56] | A few months. | 几个月了 |
[23:00] | It started ’cause I needed to stay awake. | 开始是因为我需要保持清醒 |
[23:05] | But, lately, it’s gotten worse, so… | 但是 最近 情况更糟了 所以 |
[23:12] | I bet you’re pretty happy to hear all this. | 你肯定很高兴听到这些吧 |
[23:16] | I’m happy if Drew is taken care of. | 德鲁有人照顾我就很开心 |
[23:20] | And if that means staying with us, | 如果那意味着他要和我们住 |
[23:22] | then, uh, yeah. | 那么 没错 |
[23:25] | Yeah, I’m happy. | 没错 我很高兴 |
[23:31] | – I can’t do anything right. – Come on. That’s not true. | -我什么都做不好 -拜托 没有的事 |
[23:34] | Yeah, it is. | 就是什么都做不好 |
[23:37] | I mean, I tried this time. You know, I really tried. | 这次我努力了 你知道吗 真的努力了 |
[23:41] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[23:43] | I know you did. | 我知道你努力了 |
[23:49] | Tell him I’m sick. | 跟他说我生病了吧 |
[23:52] | That it isn’t ’cause I didn’t want him or anything like that. | 不是因为我不想要他或者别的什么 |
[23:58] | Yeah. Of course. | 好的 当然了 |
[24:04] | I, uh, I already set everything up, | 我 我已经把一切都打理好了 |
[24:05] | so I’m gonna drive right to the facility from here. | 一会儿直接从这里开车去戒毒所 |
[24:13] | I know you love him. | 我知道你很爱他 |
[24:24] | Uh, he told me his other one broke, so… | 他跟我说他另一个坏了 所以 |
[24:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:35] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[24:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:49] | Go! | 走起 |
[24:52] | You know, I’m thinking like this one here. | 我觉得这套不错 |
[24:55] | – What do you think? – That one? | -你觉得呢 -这套 |
[24:56] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么了 |
[24:57] | – Are you serious? – What’s wrong with that? | -你认真的吗 -这套有什么问题 |
[24:59] | I don’t think it’s ugly. | 我觉得也不丑啊 |
[25:01] | I mean, it’s not exactly ugly. | 我是说 也不算很丑 |
[25:04] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:04] | Out of all the tuxedos in this entire thing, | 这整本册子里所有燕尾服中 |
[25:07] | that is the last one I would have thought you’d pick. | 我以为你最不可能挑中的就是这套 |
[25:10] | No, I want something, you know, different this time around. | 不 我希望这次婚礼能不一样 |
[25:12] | Don’t listen to her. It’s your wedding. | 别听她的 这是你的婚礼 |
[25:14] | You can wear your underwear if you want. | 你想穿内衣都可以 |
[25:15] | Thank you. I just– I don’t want something that’s, you know… | 谢谢 我就是 不想挑一件 你懂的 |
[25:19] | – Attractive? – Okay. | -帅气的衣服吗 -好吧 |
[25:23] | Do you remember what I wore at our wedding? | 你记得我们结婚的时候我穿了什么吗 |
[25:26] | – No. – Exactly. | -不记得了 -我就说 |
[25:26] | I want Faye to remember me. | 我想让菲记得我结婚时的样子 |
[25:28] | And she should. Just not as a blackjack dealer. | 她会的 只是你不必穿成个荷官 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:33] | You know, screw you all. | 滚你们的蛋 |
[25:36] | It is a very nice tuxedo. | 这套燕尾服非常赞 |
[25:40] | – Shit. – What? What’s the matter? | -靠 -怎么了 |
[25:43] | It’s, um, Sandra Elliot. | 是桑德拉·艾略特 |
[25:45] | The woman who, uh, John was having the affair with. | 那个约翰出轨的女人 |
[25:50] | Mom. Mom. | 妈 妈 |
[25:56] | Frank, have you been to see John? | 弗兰克 你最近去看过约翰吗 |
[26:00] | No. | 没有 |
[26:04] | You know, the thing about– | 知道吗 这事儿 |
[26:07] | What bothers me so much is that, you know, | 最困扰我的一点是 |
[26:09] | he drove Faye and I home that night after he killed Erin. | 他那晚杀了艾琳后还开车送我和菲回家 |
[26:13] | And he was telling stories and singing and laughing. | 他一路讲着故事 有唱有笑 |
[26:15] | And, like, I was drunk, but I remember this. | 那晚我喝醉了 但我记得这茬 |
[26:19] | To do what he did and then to act like that… | 干完那种事后 还能做出那副样子 |
[26:24] | like nothing ever happened, it doesn’t make any sense to me. | 好像什么事都没发生的样子 我完全没法理解 |
[26:28] | Nana, fix my Band-Aid. | 太姥姥 给我贴一下创口贴 |
[26:32] | Oh, gosh. I sure can. What happened? | 老天 当然可以 怎么搞的 |
[26:35] | Came undone? | 掉下来了 |
[26:37] | Pop Pop? | 爷爷 |
[26:39] | Can you please play with me? | 你能陪我玩吗 |
[26:41] | Oh, I’d love to play with you. | 我非常愿意陪你玩 |
[26:44] | – All right, game on. – You go kick their butts. | -好 游戏开始 -去狠狠打败他们 |
[26:48] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[26:51] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[26:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:54] | If that had been my Band-Aid as a kid, | 换作是我小时候创口贴掉了 |
[26:56] | you would have told me to shut up and fix it myself. | 你会叫我把嘴闭上 自己贴好 |
[27:01] | Oh, yeah. Is that something you talk about in therapy? | 对啊 你做心理治疗时就聊这种事吗 |
[27:05] | – Is it all right if I do? – Of course. | -我聊这些有问题吗 -当然没问题 |
[27:10] | Truth is, I was angry a lot. | 说实话 我以前经常很愤怒 |
[27:13] | I was angry… that your father | 我气你父亲 |
[27:17] | wasn’t the person I thought I’d married, | 与婚前相差甚远 |
[27:18] | and, uh, I was angry that I couldn’t fix him, | 也气自己改变不了他 |
[27:21] | and, uh, took a lot of that out on you. | 于是把很多气都撒在了你身上 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry, Mare. | 我很抱歉 梅尔 |
[27:32] | I forgive you, Mom. | 我原谅你 妈妈 |
[27:35] | Good. Because I forgave myself a long time ago. | 很好 因为我很早前就原谅自己了 |
[27:41] | – Mom. – Gran. | -妈 -外婆 |
[27:44] | Gran, don’t get upset. | 外婆 别难过 |
[27:45] | – Gran, please. – No. Come on. Let’s– | -外婆 拜托 -不 拜托 |
[27:48] | – Let’s not do that right now. – Okay. Okay, I’m sorry. | -现在别这样 -好的 抱歉 |
[27:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:57] | Just that’s– that’s what I wish for you, Marianne. | 只是那是我对你的祝愿 梅莉安 |
[28:03] | Just that you can forgive yourself. | 你能原谅自己 |
[28:06] | For Kevin. | 为了凯文 |
[28:08] | It wasn’t your fault. It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 不是你的错 |
[28:17] | Yeah. I’m gonna… use the bathroom. | 嗯 我要去上个厕所 |
[28:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:43] | – Hey, Mare. – Fuck off. | -梅尔 -滚 |
[28:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:47] | Does your husband know you were screwing John Ross again? | 你老公知道你又开始跟约翰·罗斯睡了吗 |
[28:49] | – I’m sorry? – Don’t play that shit. | -什么 -少来这套 |
[28:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:55] | I made a mistake with John Ross five years ago. | 我五年前和约翰·罗斯偷情 |
[28:58] | – Yeah. – I went back to my husband, | -嗯 -我回到了我丈夫身边 |
[28:59] | and I’ve been with him every day since. Every day. | 自那以后我每天都陪着他 每一天 |
[29:03] | – Understand? – Okay. | -明白吗 -好吧 |
[29:06] | No, not okay. That’s the truth. | 不 不好 这就是事实 |
[29:11] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[29:22] | Do you remember anything about the gun? | 你还记得关于枪的任何细节吗 |
[29:27] | Uh, I don’t… it was… seemed like a regular handgun. | 我不 就是把普通的手枪 |
[29:31] | Well, you took the gun and dumped it, | 你拿走了枪然后扔掉了 |
[29:33] | so you should at least be able to remember what it looks like. | 你应该至少能记得它什么样吧 |
[29:36] | I honestly don’t remember, Mare. | 我真不记得了 梅尔 |
[29:37] | Like I said, it all happened so fast. | 我说了 一切发生得太快 |
[29:40] | Hey, Mare. | 梅尔 |
[29:44] | I just got off the phone with the DA. | 我刚跟地检通完电话 |
[29:46] | Given that he cooperated fully, | 鉴于他全力配合 |
[29:48] | Billy Ross is gonna be paroled next June. | 比利·罗斯明年六月就能保释 |
[29:51] | Thought you’d wanna know. | 你应该想要知道 |
[29:53] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | – Hey, uh, quick question. – Yeah. One moment. | -问个简单问题 -稍等 |
[29:58] | This ballistics guy, the one that told us | 那个弹道专家 就是跟我们说 |
[30:01] | the weapon that killed Erin was a Colt Special? | 杀死艾琳的武器是一把柯尔特枪的那人 |
[30:04] | What do you think about him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[30:05] | He’s the best. I’d use him every time if we could. | 他是最出色的 如果可以我想每次都用他 |
[30:10] | Why? You got something else? | 怎么了 你又发现什么了吗 |
[30:13] | No. Just, uh, | 没 就是 |
[30:15] | someone from Marple called for a recommendation. | 马普尔有人打来想要我们推荐个人 |
[30:17] | All right. Let’s catch up later. | 好吧 回头聊 |
[30:38] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, I gotta talk to your mom. | -有什么事吗 -我找你妈妈 |
[30:42] | Mom. | 妈 |
[30:49] | Could you go upstairs, please? | 你上楼去吧 |
[30:52] | Go. Go. | 快去 |
[30:57] | – What are you doing here? – Did you know? | -你来干什么 -你之前知道吗 |
[30:59] | Did you know he wasn’t my son? | 你知道他不是我儿子吗 |
[31:03] | No. | 不 |
[31:07] | I heard he had his ear surgery. | 我听说他做了耳朵手术 |
[31:15] | I’ve been meaning to drive this over to your house, but… | 我一直想要开车把这个送来的 但是 |
[31:19] | now I don’t know what to do with it. | 现在我不知道该怎么处理 |
[31:21] | Maybe you can buy him something… | 也许你可以给他买点东西 |
[31:25] | or put it in a bank account for later. | 或者存进银行为以后做准备 |
[31:27] | – You didn’t have to do that. – Yeah, I know. | -你不用这么做的 -我知道 |
[31:31] | I know I didn’t have to do that, so… | 我知道我不用这么做 |
[31:34] | And, uh, this is from his real mom. | 这是他亲生母亲的 |
[32:10] | Come on, you. Up you get. | 快起来 |
[32:13] | No, come on. My feet are killing me. | 不了 我的脚痛死了 |
[32:15] | Everybody has to dance to the last song. | 人人都得跳最后一支舞 |
[32:18] | It’s compulsory. | 强制的 |
[32:31] | Did you have fun? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[32:35] | As much fun as anyone can have at their ex-husband’s wedding. | 一个人在前夫婚礼上最开心的程度 |
[32:40] | Well, you handled it very well. | 你应付得很好 |
[32:42] | Yeah. The three Bloody Marys I crushed before noon | 中午前喝的三杯血腥玛丽 |
[32:44] | – probably helped. – Oh, shit. | -也许有所帮助 -该死 |
[32:47] | Thought it was me that helped. | 我还以为是我呢 |
[32:49] | Well, you helped too. A little. | 你也有帮到一点点 |
[33:20] | Never even heard of Bates College. | 从没听说过贝茨大学 |
[33:22] | Part of me thinks you’re making it up. | 我都觉得你是捏造的了 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I am. | 就是捏造的 |
[33:27] | I’ll call you once I’ve settled in, okay? | 我安顿下来后就给你打电话 好吗 |
[33:28] | Once I’ve found a good place to get a beer. | 等我找到一个喝啤酒的好地方后 |
[33:33] | Why do you have to go now | 你为什么非要现在走 |
[33:35] | just when things were– were feeling good, huh? | 我们的关系刚刚有了起色 |
[33:40] | It’s only a year’s contract. | 只是一年的合同 |
[33:43] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[33:45] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[33:47] | I stopped trying to predict life a long time ago. | 我很早前就不再预测生活了 |
[33:51] | What I do know, though, | 但我确定的是 |
[33:53] | all the best things in my life… | 我生活里所有美好的事 |
[33:56] | came to me unexpectedly. | 都是意外来临的 |
[33:58] | The book, my son… | 我的书 我儿子 |
[34:02] | you. | 还有你 |
[34:04] | I don’t wanna lose that. | 我不想失去这些 |
[34:33] | Bye, Mare. | 再见 梅尔 |
[34:59] | Mr. Carroll? Is everything all right? | 卡罗尔先生 一切可好 |
[35:07] | All right, I’m coming. | 马上来 |
[35:13] | – Mr. Carroll? – Yes. | -卡罗尔先生 -是的 |
[35:16] | You called me here, remember? | 你打电话叫我过来的 记得吗 |
[35:18] | Oh, yeah. Uh, right. I’m sorry. Come on in. | 嗯 抱歉 进来吧 |
[35:25] | You want a cup of coffee? | 你想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[35:28] | Sure. | 好的 |
[35:44] | Is everything all right, Mr. Carroll? | 你没什么事吧 卡罗尔先生 |
[35:47] | No. | 有事 |
[35:51] | You know, ever– ever since Betty passed away, | 自从贝蒂去世后 |
[35:54] | I– I– I just can’t seem to keep anything together. | 我似乎就一蹶不振 |
[36:02] | You lost your son recently. | 你最近失去了你儿子 |
[36:11] | Does it get any easier? | 日子会变容易吗 |
[36:19] | No. | 不会 |
[36:23] | But after a while, you learn to live with the unacceptable. | 但在一段时间后 你会学会接受无法接受的事 |
[36:29] | And you realize that you still need to put food in the pantry, | 你会意识到你仍然需要买吃的 |
[36:32] | pay the electric bill, and wash the bedsheets. So… | 交电费 洗床单 所以 |
[36:39] | you sort of just find a way to live with it. | 你慢慢就会找到接受现实的方法 |
[36:53] | So, I guess you’re still mad at me | 我猜你还在因为 |
[36:55] | about the affair with your mother? | 我和你妈妈偷情而生我的气吧 |
[37:00] | Not really. No. | 并没有 |
[37:03] | Uh, what about Helen? | 那海伦呢 |
[37:05] | I think she might have preferred if that conversation | 她可能会希望私下 |
[37:08] | happened in private, but… | 进行这场对话 但是 |
[37:10] | she doesn’t hold grudges too long these days. | 她现在不太记仇 |
[37:13] | Well, like, if I saw her in the grocery store, | 如果我在杂货店里见到她 |
[37:16] | – could I say hi? – Yeah. | -我能打招呼吗 -嗯 |
[37:19] | From a distance. | 从远处打 |
[37:25] | So, why’d you call me here, Mr. Carroll? | 你为什么叫我过来 卡罗尔先生 |
[37:31] | Ever since Betty passed, | 自从贝蒂去世后 |
[37:34] | things have gone missing around the house. | 家里就开始掉东西 |
[37:36] | Like my Eagles cup from the championship game. Gone. | 比如我费城老鹰队参加冠军赛的杯子 不见了 |
[37:41] | I had a pizza slicer. It was a real good pizza slicer. Gone. | 我有一把披萨切割刀 质量很好 不见了 |
[37:46] | – And my gun was missing too. – Okay. | -我的枪也丢了 -好的 |
[37:49] | So you’d like to report a missing gun? | 所以你想报告一把失踪的枪 |
[37:53] | No, no. It’s not missing anymore. | 不不 已经回来了 |
[37:55] | So it wasn’t stolen? | 所以没有被偷 |
[37:58] | Do you remember the morning you came over | 你记得你因为我女儿和徘徊者 |
[38:00] | for my granddaughter and the prowler? | 来我家的那天早上吗 |
[38:02] | Well, I’d gone out to the shed and got the gun, | 我去了工棚里拿枪 |
[38:04] | – so I know I had it then. – Okay. | -所以我知道当时还在 -好的 |
[38:08] | But that night I heard a noise out in the shed, | 但是那晚我听到工棚里有声音 |
[38:11] | and I went out to get it, and it was gone. | 于是我出去拿 结果就不见了 |
[38:16] | – But now it’s back? – Yes. | -但现在又回来了 -是的 |
[38:18] | I went out the other day to get some tools | 我前几天出去拿工具 |
[38:21] | and there it was. | 枪就在那 |
[38:23] | You know… | 你知道 |
[38:25] | …I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我也不知道我在说什么 |
[38:27] | Okay. Uh, what kind of gun is it? | 好的 是一把什么样的枪 |
[38:30] | It’s a Colt Detective Special. | 柯尔特特别侦探型左轮手枪 |
[38:36] | Colt Detective Special? | 柯尔特特别侦探型左轮手枪 |
[38:37] | Yeah. When I retired from the Ridley force, | 是的 我从雷德利警局退休的时候 |
[38:40] | they– they let me keep it. | 他们允许我留着 |
[38:45] | Mind if I take a look at the gun, Mr. Carroll? | 介意我看看枪吗 卡罗尔先生 |
[38:48] | No. Not at all. | 当然不 |
[39:02] | I used to keep it in the attic, | 我以前都放在阁楼里的 |
[39:03] | but the grandkids got up there messing around, so… | 但是外孙们会上去玩耍 所以 |
[39:08] | I locked it in here. | 我就锁在这里了 |
[39:10] | In the workbench, in that drawer. | 在工作台里 那个抽屉里 |
[39:27] | The strange thing is there’s two rounds missing. | 奇怪的是缺了两发子弹 |
[39:32] | – Who has access to this shed? – No one. | -谁能进入这个工棚 -没人 |
[39:36] | I mean, just me and the kid who cuts the lawn. | 就我和清理草坪的小孩 |
[39:38] | Who cuts the lawn? | 谁清理草坪 |
[39:40] | Ryan Ross. | 瑞恩·罗斯 |
[39:48] | Mare? | 梅尔 |
[39:50] | Mare! | 梅尔 |
[41:16] | Seventy-five fifty-one Delcom. | 75-51延续报告 |
[41:18] | Just had a subject flee from me | 一个嫌疑人从我面前跑了 |
[41:19] | over at Easttown Junior High School. | 在东城高中 |
[41:23] | Thirteen-year-old boy wearing gray sweatpants | 13岁男孩穿着灰色运动裤 |
[41:27] | and a dark T-shirt. | 和深色T恤 |
[41:29] | Send available cars to the area. | 派车到这边来 |
[41:39] | Suspect is wanted in a murder investigation. | 嫌疑人在谋杀案调查中被通缉 |
[42:06] | Mom! Mom! | 妈 妈妈 |
[42:09] | – Ryan! – Mom! It’s Mare. | -瑞恩 -妈妈 是梅尔 |
[42:11] | She knows. She’s on her way here. | 她知道了 她要过来了 |
[42:14] | She knows. She knows. | 她知道了 她知道了 |
[42:21] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[42:44] | Nobody gets in front of me. All right? | 都别到我前面去 明白吗 |
[43:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:09] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. It’s okay, Ryan. | -抱歉 -没事 没事 瑞恩 |
[43:48] | You understand you don’t have to talk to us, Ryan, right? | 你知道你不用跟我们说话的 瑞恩 对吗 |
[43:54] | I just– I just wanna get it all over with. | 我只想快点了结这事 |
[44:01] | I knew about my dad’s relationship with Erin. | 我知道我爸爸和艾琳的关系 |
[44:07] | I found text messages on his phone one day. | 我有天在他手机上发现了短信 |
[44:12] | I confronted him about it. | 我跟他对质 |
[44:16] | He told me it was a mistake. | 他跟我说那是个错误 |
[44:19] | I promised him I’d hide the secrets if he ended it… | 我答应他如果他结束关系我就替他保密 |
[44:26] | ’cause I wanted to keep my family together… | 因为我想让我家人待在一起 |
[44:31] | especially after what happened the first time. | 尤其是在第一次发生的事情之后 |
[44:35] | The first time? | 第一次 |
[44:37] | John had had a previous affair | 约翰之前和一个 |
[44:39] | with a woman named Sandra Elliott. | 叫桑德拉·艾略特的女人偷情 |
[44:42] | And we split up for a while, | 我们分开了一段时间 |
[44:43] | and then agreed to get back together. | 然后同意复合 |
[44:47] | I thought his relationship with Erin was over. | 我以为他和艾琳的情事结束了 |
[44:52] | Then that night… | 然后那晚 |
[44:56] | we were over at Frank’s house. | 我们在弗兰克家 |
[45:12] | Are you fucking crazy? You’re a fucking child. | 你疯了吗 你还是个孩子 |
[45:14] | I saw my dad on the phone. | 我看到我爸爸接电话 |
[45:16] | Don’t fucking call this number. | 别他妈打这个号码 |
[45:18] | Don’t fucking call this number, all right? | 别他妈打这个号码 |
[45:25] | When I checked his phone later… | 我后来去看他手机 |
[45:31] | 艾琳 我们得谈谈 今晚在公园 午夜来白兰地公园见我 | |
[45:43] | When I got home… | 我回家后 |
[45:46] | I took my bike and… | 我拿上我的自行车 |
[45:49] | rode to Mr. Carroll’s house… | 骑去了卡罗尔先生家 |
[45:53] | to get his gun. | 拿他的枪 |
[45:55] | Can you tell us how you knew he kept a gun in his shed? | 你能告诉我们你怎么知道他把枪放工棚里 |
[46:01] | I mowed their lawn every summer… | 我每年夏天都给他清理草坪 |
[46:04] | so I’d seen it in there before. | 所以我有见过 |
[46:18] | Then I got back on my bike and rode to Brandywine Park | 然后我骑上车去了白兰地公园 |
[46:23] | and waited for her. | 等待她 |
[46:34] | Erin, just get back in the car. I’ll take you home. | 艾琳 回车上来 我送你回家 |
[46:39] | Just get back in the car, Erin. I’ll drive you home. Erin! | 快回车上来 艾琳 我送你回家 艾琳 |
[46:41] | Go! Go. | 你走吧 走吧 |
[47:21] | I just wanted to scare her. | 我本来只想吓唬她的 |
[47:26] | To tell her to stay away from my family. | 让她远离我家人 |
[47:31] | I– I never meant to– | 我从来没想要 |
[47:36] | Can you tell us what happened next? | 你能告诉我们后来发生了什么吗 |
[47:47] | – Stay away from my family! – What? | -远离我家人 -什么 |
[47:50] | – Why would you do this? – What– what are– what are y– | -你为什么要这么做 -你在 你在 |
[47:57] | I swear, I was only trying to scare her. | 我发誓 我只是想吓唬她的 |
[48:06] | She tried to grab the gun away from me, | 她试图从我手里夺走枪 |
[48:08] | and we fought over it. | 我们为此争夺 |
[48:16] | Then I… | 然后我 |
[48:27] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[48:34] | I shot her. | 我开枪打了她 |
[48:53] | I took the gun… | 我拿上枪 |
[48:55] | rode back to Mr. Carroll’s house… | 骑回了卡罗尔先生家 |
[49:00] | and put it back. | 放了回去 |
[49:02] | What made you think to do that? | 你怎么想到这么做的 |
[49:04] | I don’t know. I just– | 不知道 我就 |
[49:08] | I got nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[49:11] | That I’d throw it somewhere… | 我想着如果我把枪扔到什么地方 |
[49:14] | or try to hide it, | 或者藏起来 |
[49:16] | and– and someone would find it. | 有人会发现 |
[49:19] | I thought that if I just put it back… | 我想着如果我放回去 |
[49:22] | no one would ever know it was gone. | 就没人知道那枪有失踪过 |
[49:28] | After that, I got scared. | 之后 我很害怕 |
[49:33] | I called my dad. | 给我爸爸打了电话 |
[49:40] | He came home later that night. | 他那晚后来回家 |
[49:44] | Told me that he and Uncle Billy had sorted everything out. | 跟我说他和比利叔叔解决了一切 |
[49:50] | That it was a secret now. | 现在是个秘密 |
[49:54] | A secret we could never tell anyone. | 一个我们永远不能说出去的秘密 |
[50:00] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[50:03] | It had nothing to do with Sandra Elliot. | 所以跟桑德拉·艾略特无关 |
[50:11] | I’d seen him struggling. | 我见过他挣扎 |
[50:14] | Got into a fight at school. He was sobbing. | 在学校打架 他当时在哭 |
[50:19] | The only other time I’d seen him that upset | 我唯一见过他这么难过的一次 |
[50:21] | was when he found out his father was having | 就是在他发现他爸爸 |
[50:23] | an affair with Sandra. | 和桑德拉搞外遇的时候 |
[50:27] | I just thought it must be happening again. | 我以为又开始了 |
[50:29] | Is it with the same woman as before? | 是之前那个女人吗 |
[50:42] | When did you know, Lor? | 你什么时候知道的 洛尔 |
[50:47] | When did you know it was Ryan who killed Erin? | 你什么时候知道是瑞恩杀了艾琳的 |
[50:52] | John told me the morning you came over. | 约翰在你过来的那天早上跟我说的 |
[50:57] | The morning they went up to Pat’s fishing cabin. | 他们去帕蒂钓鱼小鱼的那天早上 |
[51:03] | I agreed to lie to protect my son. | 我同意为了保护我儿子去撒谎 |
[51:10] | And I would have taken that to my grave | 如果你那天没来的话 |
[51:12] | if you didn’t show up at the house today. | 我到死都不会说出去的 |
[51:28] | Ryan, sweetie… | 瑞恩 亲爱的 |
[51:31] | is there anything else you want to tell us? | 你还有什么想告诉我们的吗 |
[51:39] | Just that I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:43] | I’m so sorry for everything I did. | 我为我做过的一切都感到抱歉 |
[52:13] | Okay, Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[52:15] | Um, these officers are gonna take you over | 这些警官现在 |
[52:17] | to the juvenile facility now. | 会送你去少管所 |
[52:20] | When you get there, | 你到了后 |
[52:21] | they’re gonna get your fingerprints, things like that. | 他们会采集你的指纹等等 |
[52:24] | And, um, once you get settled, | 安顿下来后 |
[52:27] | you’ll have a chance to call your mom and your sister. | 你就可以给你妈妈和妹妹打电话 |
[52:31] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[52:34] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[53:30] | – Lor. Lor. – No. Don’t. | -洛尔 洛尔 -不 别 |
[53:36] | – Look at me, Lor. – Don’t– don’t fucking touch me. | -看着我 洛尔 -别 别碰我 |
[53:39] | Don’t you fucking touch me. | 不准碰我 |
[53:53] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 你为什么不来找我 |
[53:55] | – Lor– – No! | -洛尔 -不 |
[53:56] | This one thing. | 就这一件事 |
[53:58] | Why couldn’t you just leave it alone? | 你为什么不能不管 |
[54:03] | You have John. | 你已经有约翰了 |
[54:05] | Why couldn’t you just leave it alone? | 你为什么不能不管 |
[54:06] | It’s Ryan. It’s Ryan! | 是瑞恩 是瑞恩啊 |
[54:09] | It’s my Ryan! My Ryan! | 是我的瑞恩 我的瑞恩 |
[54:16] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[54:19] | He doesn’t even know how to hold a gun. | 他都不知道该怎么握枪 |
[54:23] | – Lor– – Why couldn’t you just leave him alone? | -洛尔 -你为什么不能放过他 |
[54:30] | My whole family is gone now because of you. | 因为你我全家都没了 |
[54:40] | Get away from me. I don’t wanna see you again. | 走开 我不想再见到你 |
[54:46] | Get away from– | 走开 |
[54:48] | Get the fuck– get the fuck out of my car! | 滚出我的车 |
[55:28] | Have you reached out to Lori since Ryan’s arrest? | 瑞恩被抓后你有联系过洛瑞吗 |
[55:34] | I’ve called, texted. | 我打过电话 发过短信 |
[55:39] | No, she doesn’t wanna speak to me. | 她不想跟我说话 |
[55:43] | And you believe she’s mad at you specifically | 你觉得她生你气 |
[55:45] | because if you hadn’t solved the case… | 是因为如果你没有破案的话 |
[55:50] | she’d still have her family? | 她还会拥有她的家人 |
[55:55] | We talked before about how you threw yourself into these cases | 我们有谈过 你把精力都投入到这些案子里 |
[55:59] | as a way of delaying your own grief over Kevin. | 是为了推迟你对凯文的悼念 |
[56:03] | Do you think maybe you’re ready now | 你觉得或许你现在 |
[56:04] | to finally face what you’ve been avoiding? | 准备好终于面对你一直逃避的事了吗 |
[56:13] | How’s your schoolwork going? | 你的学业怎么样 |
[56:14] | Pretty good. | 很好 |
[56:16] | I’ve got this writing class that I like a lot. | 我报的写作班我很喜欢 |
[56:19] | Well, that’s good. | 真好 |
[56:21] | Moira has something for you. | 莫伊拉有东西给你 |
[56:24] | I made this card for you for your birthday. | 我给你的生日做了这张卡片 |
[56:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[56:36] | Do you wanna say hi to your brother? | 想给你弟弟打个招呼吗 |
[56:38] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[56:43] | DJ Hey, DJ. | |
[56:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[56:52] | You study hard, okay? | 你好好学习 好吗 |
[56:54] | I love you so much, okay? | 我很爱你 |
[57:00] | You be safe, okay? | 注意安全 |
[57:02] | And you call me every night from the road, okay? | 路上每晚都要给我打电话 |
[57:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[57:21] | Oh, God. Go. | 天 快走吧 |
[57:27] | Say bye. | 说再见 |
[57:28] | – Bye, Siobhan. – Bye, Siobhan. | -拜拜 雪芳 -拜拜 雪芳 |
[57:30] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[57:31] | Bye. I love you, Siobhan. | 拜拜 我爱你 雪芳 |
[57:46] | Oh, darn. | 见鬼 |
[57:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[57:51] | There she goes. | 她走了 |
[57:55] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[57:57] | I understand that for some of you, | 我知道有的人 |
[57:59] | seeing me at the lectern again is uncomfortable. | 不想看到我再次站上这个讲台 |
[58:03] | Many of you have welcomed me back into the parish, | 有很多人欢迎我回到教区 |
[58:05] | while others have been apprehensive. | 也有的人很忧虑 |
[58:08] | It’s taken me eight long months to gather up the courage | 花了我八个月时间才鼓起勇气 |
[58:12] | to stand before all of you again. | 再次站到你们面前 |
[58:16] | I’ve done a lot of observing during that time, | 我在此期间做了很多观察 |
[58:19] | and I feel as if we’ve finally come out of a tunnel, | 我感觉我们终于走出了隧道 |
[58:23] | arrived at the next level of healing. | 到达了治疗的下个阶段 |
[58:28] | And I can sense a great spirit rising once again within Easttown. | 我能感觉到东城再次焕发了活力 |
[58:33] | It’s a wondrous thing. | 这很美妙 |
[58:36] | But there are members of this community | 但社群里也有些人 |
[58:38] | that haven’t emerged with us. | 没有跟我们一起走出来 |
[58:42] | Members who have been ravaged | 那些被过去一年里 |
[58:44] | by the terrible events of this past year. | 发生的可怕事情所毁掉的人 |
[58:48] | They now find themselves outside of a circle | 他们现在发现自己已经脱离了 |
[58:51] | they were once a part of. | 他们曾经的圈子 |
[58:54] | The circle of this community was once their life. | 这个群体的圈子曾经是他们的生活 |
[58:57] | And it might occur to you they deserve to be outside this circle. | 你们或许会觉得他们活该被逐出圈子 |
[59:00] | That the transgressions they’ve committed, | 他们犯下的罪行 |
[59:02] | the lies they’ve told, have no place here. | 说过的谎言 这里容不下他们 |
[59:07] | But it’s not for us to decide whether or not they’re deserving. | 但我们没资格决定他们值不值得 |
[59:12] | Our job is only to love. | 我们唯一的工作就是去爱 |
[59:20] | So I urge you to go to them. | 所以我鼓励你们去找他们 |
[59:22] | They’ll push you away. They’ll lock you out. | 他们会将你们推开 拒之门外 |
[59:23] | They’ll tell you they’re not deserving of your mercy. | 他们会跟你们说他们不值得怜悯 |
[59:30] | Don’t let them. | 别允许他们这么做 |
[59:35] | Uh, what are you doing scrambling around in that trash can? | 你在那个垃圾箱里捣腾什么 |
[59:38] | I was hoping to find me a pair of shoes. | 我想找到一双鞋 |
[59:41] | What do you need shoes for? You’re an opossum. | 你要鞋干什么 你是负鼠 |
[59:44] | I thought a pair of loafers might turn me into a real gentleman. | 我想着一双乐福鞋或许能让我成为绅士 |
[59:49] | Oh, if you wanna be a gentleman, | 如果你想成为绅士 |
[59:51] | you gotta learn how to shimmy down. | 你得学会怎么爬下去 |
[59:53] | – Shimmy down? – Yeah, like this. | -爬下去 -对 像这样 |
[59:57] | – I’m going out. – Out where? | -我要出门 -去哪 |
[1:00:00] | Just, uh, get some air. | 就是去透透气 |
[1:00:21] | – Hi, Mare. – Hi, Moira. | -你好 梅尔 -你好 莫伊拉 |
[1:00:23] | – How are you? – I’m good. How are you? | -你好吗 -我很好 你呢 |
[1:00:26] | I’m good, sweetie. | 我很好 亲爱的 |
[1:00:27] | – Is your mom home? – Yes. | -你妈妈在家吗 -在 |
[1:00:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:45] | Moira, honey, can you go upstairs, please? | 莫伊拉 你能上楼去吗 |
[1:00:48] | – Sure. Bye, Mare. – See you later, sweetie. | -好的 再见 梅尔 -再见 亲爱的 |
[1:01:02] | – Do you want a tea? – Sure. | -你要喝茶吗 -好 |
[1:01:38] | Lor. | 洛尔 |
[1:01:51] | Lor. | 洛尔 |
[1:03:03] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |