时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[01:25] | A magician never reveals his secrets. | 魔术师从不泄露天机 |
[01:28] | Then I’ll have to pierce your shell and gaze within? | 那我就只能剥开你的外壳 观其内里了 |
[01:32] | You understood. | 你听懂了 |
[01:36] | Chan Ho Yin. | 陈浩然 |
[01:38] | Raina. | 蕾娜 |
[01:40] | I would love to see that fire trick again. | 我想再看一遍那个火戏法 |
[01:42] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得那不是个好主意 |
[01:45] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[01:47] | It’s a great idea. | 是个超棒的主意 |
[01:54] | I am sorry for the clutter. | 屋子有点乱 很抱歉 |
[01:56] | I’m in between places. | 我最近居无定所 |
[01:58] | How long have you been here? | 你在香港待多久了 |
[01:59] | Six years. | 六年 |
[02:01] | Beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[02:11] | You seem to have an appreciation for the greats. | 你似乎很喜欢胡迪尼啊 |
[02:13] | I idolized him for many years. | 我崇拜他很多年了 |
[02:16] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[02:19] | There’s no real magic there, | 真正的魔法是不存在的 |
[02:21] | just tricks. | 只有戏法 |
[02:22] | And what you do — | 你的表演 |
[02:24] | those aren’t tricks? | 不是戏法吧 |
[02:26] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:30] | – I really shouldn’t. – Says who? | -我不该表演那个 -谁说的 |
[02:33] | What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
[02:36] | It’s not me who’s afraid. | 不是我在怕 |
[02:43] | That can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[02:46] | See for yourself. | 自己试试 |
[02:54] | How long have you been able to… | 你这样多久了 |
[02:55] | First time was a few years ago. | 第一次是几年前 |
[02:58] | A dish towel caught fire in my hands. | 一条洗碗巾在我手里着了 |
[03:01] | I almost burned down my entire apartment. | 我差点烧掉我的公寓 |
[03:04] | And it doesn’t hurt? | 难道不疼吗 |
[03:06] | Not even a little. | 一点也不 |
[03:11] | You have a gift. | 你天赋异禀 |
[03:14] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过这种事 |
[03:17] | Why not show the world? | 为什么不让全世界看到呢 |
[03:20] | I ask that same question every day. | 我每天都在问同样的问题 |
[03:23] | There are people who… | 有些人… |
[03:27] | Never mind. | 不提了 |
[03:28] | It’s just… for years, | 只是 多年来 |
[03:32] | I did illusions, tricks, like the rest. | 我像其他人一样 变戏法 |
[03:36] | And then this happens. | 结果突然有了这本事 |
[03:38] | It’s real — real magic. | 这是真正的”魔法” |
[03:41] | If I believed in such things, I would say it was a miracle, | 如果我相信奇迹的话 我会说这是一个奇迹 |
[03:46] | That this happened for a reason. | 这发生在我身上是有原因的 |
[03:48] | I believe you’ve been chosen. | 我认为这是你命中注定 |
[03:52] | You do? | 是吗 |
[03:55] | Close your eyes… | 闭上眼睛… |
[03:59] | …and I’ll show you. | …我会让你看到 |
[04:03] | That’ll do. | 可以睁眼了 |
[04:29] | Every decision you make from here on out | 从现在起 你做出的每个决定 |
[04:31] | has consequences. | 都会产生不同的后果 |
[04:33] | So be warned… | 别说我没警告你 |
[04:35] | the kiddie gloves are off. | 我可动真格的了 |
[04:38] | G7 G7. | |
[04:41] | Hit. | 伤 |
[04:43] | Yes! Ha! | 噢耶 |
[04:47] | So, explain to me again what this has to do with my training. | 再解释下这跟我的训练有什么关系 |
[04:51] | It’s important for every S.O. | 评估学员的思维过程 |
[04:52] | to evaluate their student’s thought process. | 对每一位监管人员来说都很重要 |
[04:57] | And I like board games. B10. | 而且我喜欢桌游 B10 |
[04:59] | Nope. This isn’t thinking. | 没中 这根本不叫思考 |
[05:00] | This is stabbing in the dark, | 你是在乱戳 |
[05:01] | but it’s nice to take a break from the workouts. | 不过能在艰苦训练中偷闲也不赖 |
[05:05] | You deserve a break. | 你表现不错 应该休息下 |
[05:07] | I got to give Coulson credit. | 科尔森确实有一套 |
[05:09] | I would have never pegged an ex-Rising Tide hacker | 我绝不会把一位前涨潮组织黑客 |
[05:11] | as a good fit, but… | 视为合适人选 但… |
[05:13] | you’re picking things up pretty fast. | 你学得很快 |
[05:15] | Did you just give me a compliment? | 你刚刚在表扬我吗 |
[05:18] | I– no, I made a comment. | 我没有 我只是在发表评论 |
[05:20] | A kind one. | 一句好评哦 |
[05:22] | Did it physically hurt to do that? | 赞美一句会让你肉痛吗 |
[05:24] | Do you need an ice pack? | 你需要敷冰袋吗 |
[05:28] | Wow. A compliment and a smile. | 一句表扬和一个微笑呀 |
[05:31] | Comment. | 只是个评论而已 |
[05:32] | I don’t want to ruin the moment, | 我不想毁了这一刻 |
[05:34] | but I’m gonna have to respond with… | 但我的回报是… |
[05:37] | G4 G4. | |
[05:43] | Say it, Ward. | 说出来吧 沃德 |
[05:45] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[05:48] | – You sank my battleship. – Yes! | -你击沉了我的战舰 -好棒 |
[05:50] | All right, best 2 out of 3. | 好了 三局两胜 |
[05:52] | – I beat you. – Best 2 out of 3. | -我打败你了 -三局两胜 |
[05:55] | – Best I just won out of nothing. – She’s fitting in nicely. | -赢你个一比蛋就挺好 -她适应得很好 |
[05:57] | Gloating? | 沾沾自喜呢 |
[05:58] | A little. | 有一点 |
[05:59] | You were up early this morning. | 你今天起得很早嘛 |
[06:01] | Heard you puttering around even before I started tai chi. | 我开始练太极之前 就听见你到处转悠了 |
[06:05] | Having trouble sleeping? | 睡不着吗 |
[06:07] | No, I feel great. | 没有 感觉好极了 |
[06:09] | Just have a little extra energy to burn. | 只是有些多余能量要释放 |
[06:12] | If you want, | 如果你想 |
[06:13] | I could lay out the mats downstairs. | 我可以在楼下铺上垫子 |
[06:15] | We could go a few rounds, | 我们可以练上几个回合 |
[06:17] | like the old days? | 像以前那样 |
[06:23] | Saved by the bell. | 算你逃过一劫 |
[06:28] | Chan Ho Yin — | 陈浩然 |
[06:30] | just a struggling street performer until a few years ago, | 只是个竭力维生的街头艺人 直到几年前 |
[06:32] | when Mr. Chan began to exhibit moderate pyrokinetic abilities. | 陈先生开始逐渐展示出稳定的控火能力 |
[06:36] | So what gave him powers? | 他从哪来的超能力 |
[06:37] | It’s still under investigation, | 还在调查当中 |
[06:38] | but Chan did live near the decommissioned WanTai Nuclear Plant | 但是废弃的万泰核电站着火时 |
[06:41] | when it caught fire. | 陈就住在附近 |
[06:42] | To our knowledge, | 据我们所知 |
[06:43] | no other nearby residents have exhibited similar traits. | 附近没有其他居民表现出类似特征 |
[06:45] | So how did we find out about him? | 那我们是怎么知道他的 |
[06:47] | Informant saw him lighting torches in a street show… | 有线人看见了他的街头表演 |
[06:50] | with his pinkie. | 用小指点燃了火把 |
[06:51] | Brought it to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s attention. | 由此引起了神盾局的注意 |
[06:53] | We told him to keep his abilities under wraps. | 我们叫他不要随便运用此能力 |
[06:55] | He’s been on the Index ever since. | 从那之后 他就被列入名录了 |
[06:57] | The Index? | 什么名录 |
[06:58] | It’s a list S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps of people and objects with powers. | 是神盾局登记的异能人士和物件名单 |
[07:00] | Wait. What? How many are there? | 什么 名单上有多少人啊 |
[07:03] | Are you saying there are more people — | 你是说还有很多人… |
[07:04] | Not many. | 没有很多 |
[07:05] | Well, enough to keep a list. | 都够列个名单出来了… |
[07:06] | A short list, meant to protect them. | 一份很短的名单 意在保护他们 |
[07:08] | Though, in rare cases, S.H.I.E.L.D. has had to take action. | 但少数情况下 神盾局也会采取行动 |
[07:11] | Action against objects or people? | 采取行动对付物件还是人 |
[07:15] | Well, that’s drastic with a side of creepy. | 还真是让人诚惶诚恐啊 |
[07:19] | How are they monitored — | 你们怎么监控他们的 |
[07:20] | Tapped phones, | 窃听电话 |
[07:22] | satellite surveillance, | 卫星监视 |
[07:24] | body probes in dark, unpleasant places? | 在隐蔽不舒服的地方放身体探针 |
[07:27] | Body probes? | 身体探针 |
[07:28] | Now, that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[07:29] | S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t do that. | 神盾局不会这么做的 |
[07:30] | We don’t do that. Do we? | 我们不会这么做的 对吗 |
[07:33] | The methods vary. | 采取手段各有不同 |
[07:34] | Mr. Chan was low-risk. | 陈先生威胁性不强 |
[07:35] | He was assigned a case agent who checked in with him every few days. | 指派监控他的特工会每隔几天去看看他 |
[07:38] | That’s how we discovered him missing. | 所以我们才发现他不见了 |
[07:44] | Everyone, this is Agent Kwan, | 这位是关特工 |
[07:45] | Chan Ho Yin’s case agent. | 陈浩然的监察特工 |
[07:47] | What can you tell us? | 有什么消息吗 |
[07:48] | Not much, I’m afraid. | 恐怕没多少消息 |
[07:50] | Chan is a magician, so at first, | 陈是个魔术师 起初 |
[07:52] | I thought he’d made himself disappeared. | 我还认为他把自己变没了 |
[07:54] | The file says you’d caught him violating his Index agreement before. | 报告上说你之前曾发现他违反名录协议 |
[07:56] | On two separate occasions — | 他曾两次 |
[07:58] | claimed we were “Hampering his artistic expression.” | 说”我们妨碍了他的艺术表达” |
[08:01] | But late last night, | 但昨天深夜 |
[08:03] | he was taken by professionals. | 他却被专业人士带走了 |
[08:05] | The only thing they left behind | 他们只留下了 |
[08:07] | was this scrap of aluminized material. | 这一小片镀铝材料 |
[08:10] | Fireproof clothing. | 防火服 |
[08:11] | So whoever took him knew about his power. | 也就是说 带走他的人知道他的能力 |
[08:13] | Yes, and we think we know why. | 没错 原因我们已经查明了 |
[08:16] | Over the last few days, | 这几天 |
[08:18] | tech division discovered a crack into our data stream. | 技术部门发现我们的数据流出现了缺口 |
[08:21] | It’s the same cyber punks who hacked us before. | 和之前入侵我们的是同一群技术宅 |
[08:24] | Somehow, they got in again. | 不知道怎么 他们又侵入了 |
[08:26] | It’s The Rising Tide. | 是涨潮组织 |
[08:34] | Hello? | 还在线吗 |
[08:35] | It got real quiet. | 怎么这么安静 |
[08:38] | You guys still there? | 你们还在吗 |
[08:42] | The Rising Tide is a huge organization | 涨潮组织是一个庞大的 |
[08:45] | of hacktivists from all around the world. | 全球性黑客组织 |
[08:46] | Any of them could have done this. | 可能是任何一个人干的 |
[08:47] | – It wasn’t me. – No one’s saying it was. | -不是我干的 -没人说是你 |
[08:49] | But you’re thinking it. | 但你们是这么想的 |
[08:50] | I can see your faces thinking it. | 看你们的表情就知道 |
[08:51] | We’re assessing the situation. | 我们在评估现在的情况 |
[08:53] | Then I’m sure you’re taking into account | 那你们一定会考虑 |
[08:54] | that I have been living on a plane with you this whole time. | 我这段时间一直跟你们住在飞机上 |
[08:57] | It would be impossible for me to hack S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我不可能侵入神盾局 |
[08:59] | Or easier. | 或者更容易了 |
[09:00] | We’re gonna need more than that. | 仅凭这点远不够洗脱嫌疑 |
[09:02] | Fine. Let me trace the hack, and I’ll prove it. | 好吧 让我来追踪这黑客 我能证明给你们看 |
[09:05] | I believe her, sir. | 我相信她 长官 |
[09:07] | And if she’s telling the truth, | 如果她说的是真话 |
[09:09] | we need to track down the person responsible. | 我们要查出做这事的人 |
[09:13] | Dig up something, and fast. | 去查吧 要快 |
[09:15] | The longer mr. Chan’s missing, the more danger he’s in. | 陈先生失踪越久他就越危险 |
[09:21] | Good morning, Chan. | 早上好 陈先生 |
[09:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[09:27] | I apologize for last night. | 对昨晚的事 我深表歉意 |
[09:30] | It was important I bring you in under the radar. | 我必须在不被人发现的情况下 把你带过来 |
[09:33] | Oh. S.H.I.E.L.D. | 是神盾局啊 |
[09:35] | Tell agent Kwan I don’t need to be read the power protocols again. | 告诉关特工 他不用提醒我那破协议的事 |
[09:39] | It was just a street performance — | 那只是街头表演 |
[09:41] | It’s not like I set anyone on fire. | 我又没把谁点着 |
[09:42] | I don’t work for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我不是神盾局的人 |
[09:45] | I come as a friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[09:46] | English isn’t my first language, | 英语虽然不是我母语 |
[09:48] | but that word means something different than you think. | 但那个词跟你想的不是一个意思 |
[09:50] | I understand your frustration, | 我能理解你的沮丧 |
[09:53] | but I believe you have a gift. | 但我相信你有天赋 |
[09:55] | And if you let me, | 如果你愿意 |
[09:57] | I’d like to help you nurture it. | 我愿意帮你培养这天赋 |
[09:59] | I can increase it. | 我可以强化它 |
[10:01] | You’ll get people’s attention then. | 到时 大家都会关注你 |
[10:03] | Increase my power? | 强化我的能力 |
[10:05] | Why? What’s the catch? | 为什么 你有什么目的 |
[10:08] | I’d like to run some tests. | 我想做些测试 |
[10:10] | There it is. | 终于到重点了 |
[10:12] | Now, will you let me go, | 你是要放我走呢 |
[10:13] | or must I fight my way out? | 还是要我杀出去 |
[10:15] | Leave now, and I’ll forget you, | 你现在离开 我会忘了你 |
[10:17] | I promise, but so will everyone else. | 这我保证 其他人也会忘了你 |
[10:22] | Stay, and you can be remembered, | 留下来 你能名留青史 |
[10:26] | known the world over. | 享誉世界 |
[10:28] | You want to make Chan Ho Yin a famous name? | 你想让陈浩然出名吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 不 |
[10:32] | You need a simpler name, | 你需要一个简单点的名字 |
[10:34] | a — a more powerful name, | 更有力的名字 |
[10:36] | A name like… | 比如说 |
[10:39] | Scorch. | 炙炎侠 |
[10:41] | Scorch? Are you joking? | 炙炎侠 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:43] | Have you ever heard of Steve Rogers? | 你听说过史蒂夫·罗杰斯吗 |
[10:46] | No. | 没有吧 |
[10:47] | But Captain America– | 但是美国队长呢 |
[10:48] | Now, he’s on the news, on a lunchbox, on a poster on the wall. | 新闻 饭盒 墙上的海报到处有他 |
[10:53] | I don’t want to be a superhero. | 我不想做超级英雄 |
[10:54] | You want to be recognized… | 你想让世人 |
[10:57] | for your gift. | 知道你的能力 |
[10:59] | And who is more recognizable than them? | 还有谁比他们更具辨识度呢 |
[11:02] | I was given this power for a reason. | 我得到这能力是有原因的 |
[11:05] | I just want people to see what I can do. | 我只想让大家看到我的能力 |
[11:07] | They will. | 他们会的 |
[11:08] | All I want is what you want — | 我想达成的 正是你的愿望 |
[11:12] | for you to be remembered, | 让你名留青史 |
[11:15] | to be seen for what you’re meant to be… | 让你成为本该成为的人… |
[11:20] | …A star. | 一个明星 |
[11:23] | Scorch. | 炙炎侠 |
[11:29] | It’s growing on me. | 我开始有点喜欢这名字了 |
[11:38] | How close are we? | 进展到什么程度了 |
[11:39] | Almost there. | 快搞定了 |
[11:40] | She’s identified the remote-access trojan | 她已经识别出远程访问的木马 |
[11:41] | and the infected endpoint… | 和被侵入的终端… |
[11:43] | And is searching for a TCP to correlate | 正在搜索传输控制协议与 |
[11:45] | the hypertext with signature information and then… | 带签名信息的超文本进行关联 再然后… |
[11:47] | – Bob is your uncle. – Voila. | -一切搞定 -就搞定了 |
[11:48] | You get any of that? | 你听懂了没 |
[11:49] | Only the uncle part. | 就听懂个叔叔 |
[11:50] | We got our origin… Austin, Texas. | 找到源头了 德克萨斯州奥斯汀 |
[11:52] | 德克萨斯州 奥斯汀 地点确认 | |
[11:53] | You got a name? | 有名字吗 |
[11:54] | Just the cafe our hacker worked out of, | 只知道黑客入侵时所在的咖啡馆 |
[11:56] | but I’m in the system. | 但我进入了系统 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna check to see if any credit-card charges | 我查一下那一天的信用卡消费记录 |
[11:58] | from that day match up with any known hackers. | 能否与任何已知黑客匹配上 |
[12:03] | We got a hit. | 找到了 |
[12:04] | Miles Lydon, not Skye… | 迈尔斯·莱登 不是斯凯 |
[12:06] | that’s to all of our relief. | 大家可以松一口气了 |
[12:07] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[12:08] | Every hacker in the world knows him. | 全世界的黑客都认识他 |
[12:10] | Not just the hacker world. | 不光是黑客 |
[12:11] | He infiltrated the Kremlin. | 他入侵过克里姆林宫 |
[12:12] | Yeah, the picture of, uh, Putin shirtless on horseback… | 没错 那张普京光膀子骑马的照片… |
[12:14] | that was his hack. | 就是他的杰作 |
[12:16] | It was also his hack that got Chan kidnapped. | 致使陈被绑架也是他的杰作 |
[12:18] | May, set a course for Austin. | 梅 更改航线去奥斯汀 |
[12:20] | – Just did. – What about Chan? | -搞定 -陈怎么办 |
[12:21] | Kwan’s got a S.H.I.E.L.D. team on the ground. | 香港那边有关带着一支神盾小队 |
[12:23] | Our best bet is to chase this thing from the other end. | 我们最好的办法是从另一端追击 |
[12:26] | Find Mr. Lydon. | 找到莱登先生 |
[12:26] | Bring him in. See what he knows. | 把他带来 看看他知道些什么 |
[12:37] | Just left the cafe where Miles logged in. | 刚从迈尔斯登录过的咖啡馆出来 |
[12:39] | Cashier says she hasn’t seen him in over a week. | 收银员说已经一个多星期没见过他了 |
[12:42] | I may have eyes on him. | 我可能发现他了 |
[12:56] | I’ve been made. | 他发现我了 |
[12:58] | Heading east on 5th Street. | 正在第五大街往东去 |
[13:03] | Target is now in a silver Jetta. | 目标上了一辆银色捷达车 |
[13:07] | I got him. | 我去追 |
[13:29] | All right, suit. You asked for it. | 好吧 条子 这是你自找的 |
[13:32] | Gridlock protocol. | 交通阻塞协议 |
[13:47] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[13:51] | You sure they’re not following you? | 你确定甩掉他们了吗 |
[13:56] | Yeah. Had to pull out all the stops, though. | 是的 不过挺费劲的 |
[14:00] | Thanks for the text. | 谢谢短信提醒 |
[14:03] | Wait, are you mad? | 等等 你是在生气吗 |
[14:04] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:06] | I don’t have much time. | 我没时间和你扯 |
[14:07] | Who did you leak those files to? | 你把那些文件泄露给谁了 |
[14:08] | Wait a second. What? | 等一下 搞什么 |
[14:10] | “Good to see you, too, Miles.” | “见到你也很高兴 迈尔斯” |
[14:12] | I released them into the world, where they belong. | 我把文件公诸于世了 本就该如此 |
[14:14] | They’ll keep hunting you | 如果没有其他目标 |
[14:16] | unless they have someone else to look for. | 他们就会一直追捕你 |
[14:17] | And why the hell would you hack S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 而且你为什么要黑神盾局 |
[14:20] | Because that’s what we do. | 因为我们就是干这个的 |
[14:21] | Not when I’m on the inside. | 我在他们内部时你不该这么做 |
[14:22] | You could have ruined everything, you dumbass. | 你可能会毁掉一切 你个笨蛋 |
[14:25] | Seems like you handled it. | 看来你应付得很好嘛 |
[14:27] | I’ve come too far for you to — | 我已取得重大进步 不能被你… |
[14:30] | Why are looking at me like that? | 你为什么用那种眼神看着我 |
[14:36] | Did you just call me “Dumbass”? | 你刚才叫我笨蛋了吗 |
[14:38] | Stop smiling. I’m serious. | 别笑 我很严肃的 |
[14:40] | Because I taught you everything you know, | 你的本事都是我教的 |
[14:42] | – so what does that make you? – No, you didn’t. | -如果我是笨蛋的话你是什么 -才没有 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry. I can’t help it. | 对不起 我只是情不自禁 |
[14:49] | I’ve been missing you like crazy. | 我想你都快想疯了 |
[15:15] | That’s where you keep that, huh? | 你就把它放在那里啊 |
[15:17] | Better safe than busted. | 总比被抓现行强 |
[15:18] | Making any progress on that? | 那方面有什么进展吗 |
[15:20] | I’m digging, | 我还在查 |
[15:21] | but your little stunt is gonna make it harder. | 不过你这么一搞 查起来要更困难了 |
[15:25] | Where’s my top? | 我的上衣哪去了 |
[15:26] | You know, I could be helping you. | 我能帮上你 |
[15:28] | If you send me ciphertext, | 如果你把密文发给我 |
[15:29] | I could be working on algorithms… | 我能研究下算法什么的… |
[15:30] | No, I can’t contact you. | 不行 我不能联系你 |
[15:32] | I never should have. | 我就不该联系你 |
[15:33] | There’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. team looking for you right now — | 现在有一队神盾局特工在找你 |
[15:35] | my team. | 我的队友 |
[15:35] | And if they suspect something, | 如果他们对我起疑 |
[15:36] | I’m screwed. | 我就完蛋了[乱搞] |
[15:38] | There’s a joke here that I’m resisting | 我在忍着不开玩笑呢 |
[15:40] | that involves the word “screwed.” | 跟”乱搞”一词有关 |
[15:42] | Shut up. | 别闹了 |
[15:43] | There’s a guy in trouble because of you, | 有个男人因为你而陷入麻烦 |
[15:44] | and I got to get back. | 我得赶紧回去 |
[15:45] | So if you want to help me, help me find my clothes. | 如果你真想帮我 就帮我找衣服 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry, Skye. | 我很抱歉 斯凯 |
[15:51] | Really, I am, if I messed anything up. | 如果我惹了麻烦 那真的很抱歉 |
[15:54] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[15:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:57] | But we talked about this when I left for L.A. | 但我去洛杉矶之前我们就讨论过了 |
[16:00] | I’ve got a chance here. | 这是我的机会 |
[16:02] | So S.H.I.E.L.D.’s off-limits, okay? | 不要碰神盾局 好吗 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:07] | At least tell me what it’s like. | 至少跟我说说那是什么感觉吧 |
[16:09] | Come on, the belly of the beast. | 你可是深入敌军内部啊 |
[16:11] | Surprisingly… unbeastly. | 出人意料的…友善 |
[16:13] | I’ve got good people I’m working with. | 跟我共事的都是好人 |
[16:15] | Some good stories, though, I hope? | 还是有些精彩的故事吧 |
[16:18] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[16:20] | You have no idea. | 你简直无法想象 |
[16:21] | But that’s classified. | 但那都是机密信息 |
[16:24] | You did not just say that to me. | 真不敢相信你居然说这种话 |
[16:26] | Come on, you got to tell me something. | 你总得告诉我点什么吧 |
[16:28] | Someday. | 以后吧 |
[16:30] | Well, if they ever let you go on leave or whatever, | 如果他们能让你休假什么的 |
[16:33] | let me know, and I’ll get us a suite at the… | 告诉我 我开间套房等你 |
[16:36] | fancy hotel that has suites, | 找家有套房的高级酒店 |
[16:38] | and you can regale me with stories while naked. | 你就可以一丝不挂地给我讲故事了 |
[16:40] | A suite? You? That’s funny. | 套房 你吗 太好笑了 |
[16:43] | But they’re never gonna let me go on anything | 但如果我还不赶紧找到上衣的话 |
[16:45] | if I don’t find my stupid… | 我就别想有什么… |
[16:50] | …top. | …假期了 |
[16:53] | Get…dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[17:07] | I know how this looks — | 我知道这看起来… |
[17:12] | How long have you two been in contact? | 你们保持联络多久了 |
[17:14] | I contacted him once the day I joined | 我加入那天联系了一次 |
[17:16] | to tell him I was okay and once earlier today. | 告诉他我很好 再就是今天早些时候 |
[17:19] | When you tipped off an active suspect? | 你给疑犯通风报信 |
[17:21] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[17:22] | Miles and I — | 迈尔斯和我… |
[17:23] | We met when we were both a little screwed up. | 我们认识的时候情况都比较糟 |
[17:26] | Scratch that — he was a little screwed up, I was a lot. | 不对 是他比较糟糕 我是非常糟 |
[17:29] | But we looked after one another. | 但我们一直互相照顾对方 |
[17:31] | That’s why I warned him, | 所以我才给他提个醒 |
[17:32] | not because we’re working together on this, | 并不是因为我们是共犯 |
[17:34] | but because we’re… friends. | 而是因为我们是…朋友 |
[17:39] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:41] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[17:42] | If not you, then who is Mr.Lydon working with? | 如果不是你 那莱登先生在跟谁合作 |
[17:44] | No one. He’s an idealist, | 没人 他是个理想主义者 |
[17:46] | believes in freedom of information. | 他崇尚信息自由 |
[17:48] | That information cost a man his freedom, | 这份信息害一个男人失去了自由 |
[17:49] | and you sabotaged our attempts to remedy that. | 而你破坏了我们补救的机会 |
[17:51] | No, I came here to find out what Miles knows about Chan. | 不 我来是为了查明迈尔斯对陈有多少了解 |
[17:54] | – And? – Nothing. | -然后呢 -什么都不知道 |
[17:56] | Miles is a dead end. He’s harmless. | 一无所获 迈尔斯不是威胁 |
[17:58] | We’ll see. | 看情况再说 |
[17:59] | Really, I was gonna find out everything I could to try to help. | 真的 我本打算找到一切线索帮你们 |
[18:01] | I just — I felt like I couldn’t tell you guys everything. | 我只是觉得…没法对你们坦白一切 |
[18:05] | I know. | 我明白 |
[18:06] | That’s why I asked May to follow you. | 所以我才让梅跟踪你 |
[18:09] | Seems that wasn’t a dead end. | 看来这不是一无所获 |
[18:16] | Why would Skye do this to us for him? | 为什么斯凯会为了他这样对我们 |
[18:19] | I thought she was our friend. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[18:21] | I think she is, Fitz. | 我想她是的 菲兹 |
[18:23] | He’s just obviously more than that. | 但他显然不止是朋友 |
[18:24] | Yeah, but we’ve been through so much together, | 但我们一起经历了那么多 |
[18:26] | and she didn’t even tell us that she has a guy. | 她居然都不告诉我们她有男友 |
[18:29] | Well, who knows what they’ve been through together? | 谁知道他们又一起经历过什么呢 |
[18:33] | The classified information you stole from us — | 你从我们这儿窃取的机密信息 |
[18:36] | who did you give it to? | 你给了谁 |
[18:38] | It’s information. | 那是信息 |
[18:39] | It has a life of its own. | 它不受任何人控制 |
[18:41] | What happened to Mr.Chan? | 陈先生怎么了 |
[18:42] | I don’t know who that is, so why don’t you tell me? | 我不知道他是谁 不如你告诉我 |
[18:47] | So, are you guys just gonna destroy all my stuff? | 你们打算把我所有的东西都砸了吗 |
[18:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:53] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[18:54] | – I don’t have to talk to you. – Take him in. | -我没有必要跟你交代任何事 -把他带回去 |
[18:58] | Gather all the evidence and secure the prisoners. | 收集所有证据 控制住犯人 |
[19:01] | We got what we were looking for here. | 我们已经拿到了在这儿要找的东西 |
[19:03] | We’re going to Hong Kong. | 我们去香港 |
[19:08] | I’m so sorry, Ward. | 真对不起 沃德 |
[19:09] | This is not what it looks like. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[19:10] | Hands. | 手伸出来 |
[19:21] | Now get up. | 站起来 |
[19:27] | Uh, you missed a button. | 你少扣了一个扣子 |
[19:40] | What is this big place, Raina? | 这是什么地方这么大 蕾娜 |
[19:42] | And who are these guys? | 这些人又是谁 |
[19:44] | They’ll assist you with anything you need. | 他们会满足你的任何需要 |
[19:47] | We’re here to monitor your vitals | 我们要在观察你能力的同时 |
[19:49] | while we observe your powers. | 监测你的体征 |
[19:51] | And it’s big because we’ll need the space. | 这里之所以大是因为我们需要空间 |
[19:56] | This serum strengthens the cytoskeleton | 这种血清可以强化你身体里 |
[19:59] | within each cell of your body. | 每个细胞的细胞骨架 |
[20:01] | One dose, and you’ll feel incredible… | 只要一剂 你会有不可思议的感觉 |
[20:05] | until it wears off. | 直到它失效 |
[20:07] | And it will wear off? | 它会失效吧 |
[20:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:10] | But the effects in average subjects have been impressive. | 但在普通实验个体身上得到的效果很不错 |
[20:14] | In you, I’m excited to see. | 我很期待你将产生的效果 |
[20:19] | What do you think of the name “Scorch”? | 你觉得炙炎侠这个名字怎么样 |
[20:25] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[20:29] | Feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[20:32] | Now let’s see what you can do. | 让我们看看你的能耐吧 |
[20:55] | Oh, sorry! | 不好意思 |
[20:56] | You almost got Scorched. | 你差点被炙炎灼伤了 |
[20:58] | This is incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[21:01] | You are a beautiful angel — you know that? | 你是个美丽的天使 你知道吗 |
[21:03] | Your power is an amazing gift. | 你的能力是个了不起的天赋 |
[21:06] | And S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn’t let me use it. | 神盾局不许我使用它 |
[21:08] | But thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[21:10] | the whole world can finally see what I can do. | 世界终于能看到我的能耐了 |
[21:12] | From now on, nobody holds me back. | 从现在起 没人能阻碍我了 |
[21:30] | So, I guess due process isn’t really S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol. | 看来正当法律程序不是神盾的行事作风 |
[21:33] | They don’t have time for it. | 他们没有时间 |
[21:35] | Whoa, are you defending them? | 你在替他们辩解吗 |
[21:37] | These people are denying our basic rights. | 这些人践踏了我们的基本权利 |
[21:38] | This isn’t about us. | 这事跟你我无关 |
[21:40] | They’re trying to save someone’s life. | 他们想去救一个人 |
[21:42] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你说的话 |
[21:43] | That’s what they always say to justify invading privacy, Skye. | 这是他们为侵犯隐私开脱的一贯说辞 斯凯 |
[21:47] | These people stand for everything we despise — | 这些人代表着我们鄙视的一切 |
[21:49] | secrets, censorship — | 秘密 审查 |
[21:50] | Enough with the manifesto, Miles. | 省省你的宣言吧 迈尔斯 |
[21:52] | We can’t let them get away with it. | 我们不能放过他们 |
[21:54] | Manning, Snowden, Aaron Swartz — | 曼宁 斯诺登 亚伦·斯沃茨 |
[21:56] | These are modern-day revolutionaries. | 他们是当代革命家 |
[21:57] | This has nothing to do with that. | 现在的情况跟那些无关 |
[21:59] | You leaked — | 你泄露了 |
[22:00] | Guy’s hiding behind platitudes. | 这男的就是在闪烁其词 |
[22:02] | He’s dirty. I can feel it. | 他绝对有问题 我能感觉到 |
[22:05] | Scrubbed clean, actually — nothing much on him. | 但他几乎什么资料都没有 |
[22:07] | He’s got no family records. | 他没有家庭记录 |
[22:08] | His apartment’s under an alias. | 公寓登记的是化名 |
[22:09] | And he plays a lot of “Minecraft,” | 他还很爱玩”我的世界” |
[22:11] | where he runs a rather nasty mob. | 他在里面经营一个厉害的黑帮 |
[22:13] | Is it — is it zombie? | 是僵尸吗 |
[22:15] | Zombie Pigmen. | 僵尸猪人 |
[22:17] | Keep looking. | 继续查 |
[22:27] | Go ahead. Say it. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[22:29] | I don’t do petty. | 我没那么小气 |
[22:31] | But you called it. | 但你预料到了 |
[22:33] | I trusted my gut, | 我相信了自己的直觉 |
[22:34] | even though you said she was a risk. | 虽然你认为她是个隐患 |
[22:36] | When someone breaks into my house, | 如果有人闯进我家 |
[22:37] | I usually don’t invite them to stay, but that’s me. | 我通常不会邀请那人留下 但那是我 |
[22:41] | That was me, too. | 我本来也是那样 |
[22:42] | Then that alien staff went through my heart. | 但后来外星人的权杖刺穿了我的心脏 |
[22:45] | Sure it didn’t go through the brain? | 你确定被刺穿的不是你的脑子吗 |
[22:48] | You really don’t do comforting, either, do you? | 你也不怎么安慰人是吧 |
[22:52] | What is your gut telling you now? | 你现在的直觉是什么 |
[22:58] | That she’s still hiding something. | 她还是有所隐瞒 |
[23:00] | Sir, we found some evidence. | 长官 我们找到证据了 |
[23:12] | She’s been defending you, saying you’re a stand-up guy. | 她一直在维护你 说你是个正直的人 |
[23:16] | So I’m going to give you a chance. | 那我就给你次机会 |
[23:18] | Do you want to tell her, or should I? | 是你跟她说 还是我说 |
[23:20] | I don’t have to listen to you — | 我没必要听你的 |
[23:21] | There goes your chance. | 你没机会了 我来 |
[23:24] | Your boyfriend here made a few deposits | 你男友在信息泄露后几天里 |
[23:28] | in the days following the leak. | 去存了几次钱 |
[23:30] | All said… it’s about a million dollars. | 总额大约是100万美金 |
[23:35] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[23:36] | – Real stand-up guy. – I can explain — | -还真是正直啊 -我可以解释 |
[23:38] | Did you sell information? | 你是在贩卖信息吗 |
[23:40] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[23:42] | Yes or no? | 是还是不是 |
[23:44] | – Did you?! – Yes, but — | -是吗 -是 但… |
[23:45] | Ohh! You are so dead. | 你死定了 |
[23:48] | What the hell were you thinking?! | 你到底在想什么 |
[23:49] | It was a million dollars. | 100万美元啊 |
[23:52] | A million dollars. | 100万美元 |
[23:53] | It would change my life — our lives. | 足以改变我的生活 我们的生活 |
[23:57] | And that woman was harmless. I looked into it. | 而且那个女人也没有恶意 我调查过了 |
[23:59] | No one with good intentions | 要是没有恶意 |
[24:00] | pays that kind of money for information. | 谁会花那么一大笔钱买信息 |
[24:02] | Did you ever think about that? | 你想过这个问题吗 |
[24:03] | Of course I did. | 我当然想过 |
[24:04] | I would never have done it if I thought — | 我要是知道她目的不纯我绝不会… |
[24:05] | Who is the woman you referred to? | 你说的那个女人是谁 |
[24:07] | A fan of the Rising Tide, | 是涨潮组织的粉丝 |
[24:09] | some rich girl in a flower dress. | 一个穿花裙子的富家女 |
[24:12] | She knew all about me, said I had a gift. | 她知道我 还说我有天赋 |
[24:15] | She thought people like us deserved more. | 她觉得我们这种人应该得到更多 |
[24:18] | Oh, you deserve more. | 你还应该得到更多 |
[24:19] | She pointed me to a Chinese S.H.I.E.L.D. feed — | 她指给我一个神盾局中国部的传输信号 |
[24:21] | wanted me to crack it. | 想让我破解 |
[24:23] | You thought that was harmless? | 你觉得那样没有恶意吗 |
[24:24] | I checked the data stream. | 我查过数据流了 |
[24:25] | It didn’t seem like anything | 跟我和你以前 |
[24:26] | you and I hadn’t already put out there, Skye. | 放出去的信息差不多 斯凯 |
[24:28] | And I traced the account where the money came from | 我还查了给我汇款的账户 |
[24:29] | to make sure it wasn’t some evil corporation. | 以确保不是什么邪恶的公司 |
[24:31] | It was just an eco-research lab. | 那只是个生态研究实验室 |
[24:34] | Otherwise, I would never — | 否则 我是绝不会… |
[24:34] | Ecological research? | 生态研究 |
[24:36] | Yeah, insects, some study with centipedes. | 对 研究昆虫 蜈蚣什么的 |
[24:42] | What’s more harmless than that? | 研究这个肯定没什么危害吧 |
[24:48] | It appears the volatility in the serum has been neutralized. | 血清里不稳定的成分看来被中和了 |
[24:52] | I’m surprised you got him to cooperate. | 你竟然能让他乖乖合作 |
[24:56] | He has dreams. | 他有自己的梦想 |
[24:58] | I told him they’d come true. | 我跟他说梦想能成真 |
[25:02] | You gave him a name, didn’t you? | 你给他取名字了对吧 |
[25:04] | Everyone wants to be remembered. | 人人都想被世人铭记 |
[25:08] | Well, thank God. No one’s gonna have to actually call him that. | 幸好不会真有人这么叫他 |
[25:11] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[25:12] | The platelets in his blood | 他血液中的血小板 |
[25:13] | prevent the extremis in the serum from combusting. | 阻止了血清中的绝境病毒燃烧 |
[25:16] | That’s fantastic. | 太惊人了 |
[25:18] | The others will be pleased. | 其他人知道这个会很高兴的 |
[25:21] | Good work, Raina. | 干得漂亮 蕾娜 |
[25:25] | Now drain him. | 去给他抽血 |
[25:47] | It appears centipede is responsible for Mr. Chan’s kidnapping. | 看来陈先生的绑架是蜈蚣干的 |
[25:50] | First L.A., now Hong Kong. | 先是在洛杉矶 现在又是香港 |
[25:52] | What kind of organization are we dealing with? | 我们对付的是什么样的组织啊 |
[25:54] | International, well-financed, | 国际化 资金充足 |
[25:56] | interested in creating a super soldier. | 致力于创造超级战士 |
[25:58] | Let’s hope finding Mr. Chan will provide some answers. | 希望找到陈先生后我们能找到答案 |
[26:01] | Using the account information Mr. Lydon gave us, | 通过莱登先生提供的账户信息 |
[26:04] | S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ believes he’s being held here. | 神盾局总部认为他被关在这里 |
[26:06] | Any ideas what centipede wants with Chan? | 知道蜈蚣想拿陈先生做什么吗 |
[26:08] | Hard to say, but Simmons thinks | 不好说 但是西蒙斯觉得 |
[26:10] | that considering he’s pyrokinetic… | 鉴于他可以控火… |
[26:11] | There’s a good chance his genetics could stabilize | 他的基因极有可能可以稳定 |
[26:13] | the extremis element of the centipede serum. | 蜈蚣血清里的绝境病毒 |
[26:15] | Keep their test subjects from going… | 防止他们的实验对象… |
[26:17] | Boom! | 爆炸 |
[26:18] | If Mr. Chan is centipede’s lab rat, | 如果陈先生是蜈蚣的小白鼠 |
[26:20] | we need to get there before the experiment’s over. | 我们得赶在实验结束前找到他 |
[26:25] | This is no test. | 这不是测试 |
[26:27] | This is torture. | 这是上刑 |
[26:32] | Thank you for your participation. | 谢谢你的参与 |
[26:34] | Our group really owes you one. | 我们欠你个大人情 |
[26:39] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[26:49] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[26:51] | We don’t understand what gave you this ability, | 我们不知道你的能力从哪来 |
[26:54] | but the reason you don’t burn | 但你之所以不会被烧伤 |
[26:55] | is because your blood platelets are fire-resistant. | 是因为你的血小板能防火 |
[26:59] | Which is why we’re removing them. | 所以我们抽取了你的血小板 |
[27:02] | Take this upstairs. | 把这个拿到楼上去 |
[27:05] | Raina, you said I have a gift. | 蕾娜 你说我有天赋 |
[27:08] | And you’re giving it. | 你已经献出来了 |
[27:11] | Raina! | 蕾娜 |
[27:14] | Raina! | 蕾娜 |
[27:17] | Agent May and I will be handling the field work. | 梅特工和我负责出外勤 |
[27:20] | You stay and oversee the prisoners. | 你留下来看管犯人 |
[27:23] | Sir? | 长官 |
[27:25] | I was Skye’s S.O. It was my responsibility — | 我是斯凯的监管人员 我有责任… |
[27:26] | It was my call to bring Skye onto the plane, | 把斯凯带上飞机是我的决定 |
[27:29] | and you warned me against it. | 你对此表示反对 提醒过我 |
[27:31] | My problem — I fix it. | 我的麻烦 我自己搞定 |
[27:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:36] | I honestly didn’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[27:38] | All our talks — | 我们说的那些话 |
[27:40] | Did you mean none of it? | 你都不是真心的吗 |
[27:41] | I risked everything to help you, | 我冒了那么大风险帮你 |
[27:44] | and it turns out every word out of your mouth | 可结果我们相遇之后 |
[27:46] | since we met is total crap. | 你说的话都是屁话 |
[27:47] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[27:48] | Democratization of knowledge — | 知识民主化 |
[27:50] | “The truth will set you free.” | “真相会给人自由” |
[27:52] | The truth sure as hell came out. | 真相还真是大白了 |
[27:53] | I believe in all those things. | 这些我都相信 |
[27:54] | I just don’t know why they have to go hand in hand | 我只是不明白秉持这些理念 |
[27:56] | with barely scraping by. | 为什么就要贫苦度日 |
[27:58] | Come on, Skye. You lived in your van for the last two years. | 拜托 斯凯 你在货车里住了两年 |
[28:00] | Now you’re making fun of my van? | 你要取笑我的货车吗 |
[28:01] | I could have funded us for years — us. | 我可以给咱们拿到几年的资金 |
[28:05] | So you wouldn’t have to sacrifice your principles, | 这样你就不必放弃自己的原则 |
[28:07] | joining this corrupt institution to find what you’re looking for. | 加入这个腐败机构寻找你要的答案 |
[28:10] | And what’s wrong with me trying to do that? | 我这么做有什么问题 |
[28:11] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong with that — | 我来告诉你有什么问题 |
[28:13] | An innocent guy might die… for money. | 一个无辜的人可能会为这笔钱丧命 |
[28:16] | You know I’d never intentionally hurt anyone. | 你知道我绝不会故意伤害任何人 |
[28:21] | I’m just trying to get my life together. | 我只想改善我的生活 |
[28:24] | At least you know what you’re looking for. | 至少你知道你要找什么 |
[28:28] | Me — I don’t have that. | 我连我要什么都不知道 |
[28:31] | For a long time, I thought it was you. | 很久以来 我以为我要的是你 |
[28:35] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[28:39] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[28:41] | Building has five floors. | 大楼有五层 |
[28:43] | The first four are research. | 头四层负责研发 |
[28:45] | Fifth is listed as maintenance | 第五层标为维护 |
[28:46] | but uses half the building’s energy. | 但却耗去了大楼一半的电量 |
[28:48] | Either they’re guarding the world’s largest vacuum… | 要么他们守着世界上最大的吸尘器 |
[28:50] | Or that’s where Chan’s being held. | 要么那里就是关押陈的地方 |
[28:52] | Send your “B” and “C” Teams in through the tunnels | 让你的B队和C队从隧道进去 |
[28:54] | to secure the lower floors. | 戒严下面的楼层 |
[28:55] | Warn them that the centipede serum’s highly explosive. | 警告他们蜈蚣血清具有高爆炸性 |
[28:58] | Understood. | 明白 |
[28:59] | Where do we go in? | 我们从哪进去 |
[29:01] | The roof. | 房顶 |
[29:12] | There. | 那边 |
[29:12] | Heat signature confirmed. | 热信号已确认 |
[29:17] | I love these things. | 我真喜欢这些玩意儿 |
[29:34] | Agent Kwan… it’s you. | 关特工 是你 |
[29:37] | We’re here to get you out. | 我们救你出去 |
[29:53] | Strike team needs a security override, stat. | 突击队需要覆盖控制安保网络 立刻 |
[29:56] | Kwan, can you arrange — | 关 你能不能安排… |
[30:04] | Chan, what have you done? | 陈 你干了什么 |
[30:06] | I’ve set myself free. | 我解放了自己 |
[30:14] | Coulson’s in trouble. | 科尔森有麻烦了 |
[30:21] | Mr. Chan, I know you’re in pain. | 陈先生 我知道你很痛苦 |
[30:23] | This is nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[30:27] | You were the ones killing me, | 是你们一直在残害我 |
[30:29] | forcing me to keep this gift locked up inside. | 强迫我把这能力封在体内 |
[31:04] | So we’re good, right? | 进展不错 是吧 |
[31:06] | The entire facility’s been locked down. | 整个大楼已经被封锁 |
[31:07] | -Are you sure about this? – No. | -你确定吗 -不确定 |
[31:09] | This is pretty cool. | 太酷了 |
[31:11] | The alarms disconnected the system from all exterior servers. | 警报切断了主机系统与所有外部服务器的连接 |
[31:14] | Can you fix it or not? | 你能不能弄好 |
[31:15] | Yes, but you’ve got to get me on-site. | 可以 但你得带我去现场 |
[31:17] | -No way. – Not a chance. | -不行 -想都别想 |
[31:20] | You’re a hacker, Skye, not Seal Team Six. | 你是黑客 斯凯 不是海豹六队 |
[31:23] | No. | 对啊 |
[31:25] | But he is. | 可他是 |
[31:36] | His file say anything about him being homicidal? | 他的文件中提到他有杀人倾向吗 |
[31:39] | Just said he was kind of a tool. | 只说他是个混球 |
[31:41] | Mr. Chan, believe it or not, | 陈先生 不管你相不相信 |
[31:43] | this can still get worse. | 这还不算最糟 |
[31:44] | You bend someone long enough, and they break. | 人受压迫 蓄之既久 其发必烈 |
[31:47] | Poor little chan ho yin may have believed your lies, | 可怜的陈浩然可能会相信你的谎言 |
[31:51] | But not Scorch. | 但炙炎侠不会 |
[31:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:55] | Oh, crap. | 该死的 |
[31:56] | They gave him a name. | 他们给他取了外号 |
[32:00] | Get me a clean look. | 帮我争取个好视角 |
[32:02] | I’ll make sure he wakes up in a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility. | 我保证让他在神盾局监禁室醒过来 |
[32:05] | Waking is optional at this point. | 要不要留他一命得看情况了 |
[32:16] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[32:19] | Nothing can stop me! | 没有谁挡得住我 |
[32:21] | Where are we on the doors. | 门打开了吗 |
[32:23] | Almost there. | 就快了 |
[32:30] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has infiltrated the building. | 神盾局特工已经侵入大楼 |
[32:33] | No, it’s under control. | 没有 还在控制之中 |
[32:36] | Didn’t want to tell them? | 不想对他们说出真相吗 |
[32:38] | Chan’s true nature has revealed itself. | 陈的本性已经显露 |
[32:41] | Without his platelets, the serum will combust. | 没了血小板 他体内的血清会引燃 |
[32:44] | Wouldn’t be the first one to blow up on you. | 又不是第一个在你手里爆炸的 |
[32:47] | I’m beginning to think you’re bad luck. | 我开始觉得你好衰啊 |
[32:57] | – How long is this gonna take? – Done. | -还要多久 -搞定 |
[33:00] | Doors are unlocked. | 门打开了 |
[33:01] | Where’s Chan? | 陈在哪里 |
[33:02] | – He’s gone. – Damn it. | -他跑掉了 -该死的 |
[33:05] | That tranquilizer gun was his last chance, you know that. | 你很清楚 麻醉枪是他最后的机会 |
[33:07] | I know. It’s time to minimize the damage. | 我知道 得把伤害控制至最小 |
[33:09] | Simmons, | 西蒙斯 |
[33:11] | are the building’s computers back online? | 大楼的局域网络恢复了吗 |
[33:14] | – Yes. – Uncuff Miles. | -是的 -解开迈尔斯的手铐 |
[33:16] | We’re gonna need his help. | 我们需要他的帮助 |
[33:23] | You! | 站住 |
[33:26] | I wish you all the best. | 祝你好运 |
[33:32] | Please, look, we can fix you… | 请等一等 我们可以帮助你 |
[33:38] | Make you stronger, | 让你更强壮 |
[33:40] | Take the name Scorch and make it mean something. | 让炙炎侠的名字震慑天下 |
[33:44] | It already does. | 已经做到了 |
[34:07] | Mr. Chan, | 陈先生 |
[34:08] | we don’t want to hurt you, | 我们不想伤害你 |
[34:12] | but we have to. | 但是我们没别的办法 |
[34:18] | We got to move. | 我们得撤了 |
[34:28] | You need to drive the blast into the main ventilation shaft. | 你得把爆炸的冲击波引入主通风井 |
[34:31] | Yeah, and on up to the roof. | 是的 一路引至楼顶 |
[35:03] | Skye managed to extract some files from the building’s mainframe. | 斯凯设法从大楼主机系统拿到了一些文件 |
[35:06] | It’s not much, but, | 不是很多 但是 |
[35:08] | could get us a fix on Centipede. | 或许能找到蜈蚣 |
[35:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:14] | You can’t save someone from themselves, sir. | 自己作死 你救不了的 长官 |
[35:18] | You can if you get to them early enough. | 如果及时出手 还是救得了的 |
[35:32] | You’ve got two choices. | 你有两个选择 |
[35:34] | Take what’s in this box, | 接受盒子里的东西 |
[35:35] | or we put you in a slightly bigger one. | 要不我们就把你关在一个大盒子里 |
[35:38] | You want to give me a hint? | 给点提示 行吗 |
[35:45] | What’s it do? | 这干什么的 |
[35:47] | Whatever we tell it to do. | 我们让它干嘛它就干嘛 |
[35:49] | I’d try to avoid any unlawful activity, | 你最好尽量避免一切违法活动 |
[35:51] | and I think you’ll find it hard | 而且你这段时间 |
[35:53] | to use electronic devices for a while. | 会很难染指任何电子设备 |
[35:56] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[35:58] | Cool, but we’re still in Hong Kong. | 好啊 但我们还在香港 |
[36:00] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[36:02] | I live in Austin, Texas. | 我住在德克萨斯州奥斯汀市 |
[36:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:04] | Oh, and Agent Kwan’s family thanks you for the anonymous donation. | 对了 关特工的家人感谢你的匿名捐款 |
[36:11] | My office. | 来我办公室 |
[36:20] | So, you plan to stay? | 你打算留下 |
[36:23] | If they let me. | 如果他们让我留下的话 |
[36:26] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[36:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:30] | I mean, you’re not who you used to be. | 你跟以前不同了 |
[36:34] | And you’re not who I thought you were. | 你也跟我想的不同 |
[36:39] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你能找到答案 |
[36:53] | Make it a double. | 要双份 |
[36:54] | Is there any other kind? | 喝酒就得双份啊 |
[37:00] | So, I’m going to Coulson’s office now. | 我要去科尔森的办公室了 |
[37:04] | I figured you might want to be there, being my S.O. and all. | 作为我的监管人员 你要一起去吗 |
[37:09] | I’m off the clock. | 我下班了 |
[37:14] | Right. Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[37:36] | – I didn’t want anything to — – Stop lying. | -我没想… -别骗我了 |
[37:41] | Since the moment you stepped foot on this plane, | 从你登上这架飞机 |
[37:42] | you’ve been lying to my face, to all of us. | 你就当着我 我们所有人的面撒谎 |
[37:46] | – I haven’t — – You’re lying now. | -我没有… -你现在就在撒谎 |
[37:48] | I stood up for you to my team down there. | 我在整个团队面前挺你 |
[37:51] | And some of us started to believe in you, | 我们有些人开始相信你了 |
[37:53] | risked our lives for you. | 为你出生入死 |
[37:55] | I — | 我… |
[37:56] | Why are you here?! | 你到底是来干什么的 |
[37:58] | You’ve been keeping something from us… this whole time. | 这段时间你一直有事瞒着我们 |
[38:01] | And it wasn’t just a boyfriend. You have a secret, Skye, | 不止是男友 你有秘密 斯凯 |
[38:03] | and one chance to come out with it. | 给你一个坦白的机会 |
[38:06] | That’s now, or I’m done with you. | 现在说 不然就再也不用说了 |
[38:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:24] | It’s everything I have. | 我所知的一切 |
[38:26] | On us? | 关于我们的吗 |
[38:28] | On me. | 关于我自己 |
[38:34] | That’s why I learned to crack systems, | 我就是为这去学破解系统 |
[38:36] | why I joined the Rising Tide — | 加入涨潮组织 |
[38:39] | to find any details I could about my parents. | 都是为了尽可能搜集关于我父母的信息 |
[38:47] | There’s nothing. | 但一无所获 |
[38:51] | No records. | 没有记录 |
[38:53] | There’s no trace of them. | 毫无痕迹 |
[38:55] | My lifelong search has led to a single document — | 我毕生的调查找到了一份文件 |
[38:59] | redacted. | 编辑过的文件 |
[39:03] | By S.H.I.E.L.D. | 被神盾局编辑过的 |
[39:06] | No matter what you do, I’ll never stop looking. | 不管你做什么 我绝不会停止调查 |
[39:10] | You might not like what you find. | 你也许不会喜欢真相 |
[39:13] | It can’t be worse than what I’ve imagined. | 总不会比我想象的更糟 |
[39:24] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮你 |
[40:11] | Well, you know I’m not going to do the talking. | 你知道我不会开口 |
[40:15] | The doctor is dead. | 医生死了 |
[40:17] | About time. | 也是时候了 |
[40:19] | Well, she did find a solution to our… combustion problem. | 她找到了应对燃烧问题的解决方案 |
[40:24] | We believe we’ll soon have stable subjects. | 我们很快就能拥有稳定的实验对象了 |
[40:27] | On to stage two. | 进行第二阶段 |
[40:29] | That mean my situation’s going to improve any? | 那么我的情况也会有所好转了吗 |
[40:33] | Well, other problems have surfaced — | 出现了其他问题 |
[40:36] | Resurfaced, I should say. | 应该说又出现了 |
[40:38] | The S.H.I.E.L.D. Unit in Hong Kong — | 神盾局香港分部 |
[40:41] | We’ve encountered them before. | 我们以前就遇上过 |
[40:42] | They… took our subject off the map in Los Angeles. | 他们干掉了我们在洛杉矶的实验对象 |
[40:46] | Not much I can do about that in here. | 我在这里也帮不上什么忙 |
[40:49] | So that’s not why I’m getting the visit. | 所以这不是你来的原因 |
[40:53] | We would like you to touch base with the Clairvoyant. | 我们想让你联系千里眼 |
[40:58] | See if any insights can be given…on stage three. | 看看有没有关于第三阶段的提醒 |
[41:04] | The Clairvoyant doesn’t like to be touched. | 千里眼不喜欢被人联系 |
[41:08] | We all have to do things that make us uncomfortable | 我们都得做些不情愿的事 |
[41:12] | if we are ever to get our toy soldiers off the shelf. | 才能成就我们的战士 |
[41:18] | You know that better than any of us. | 你比谁都明白这一点 |
[41:23] | I like your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[41:29] | I know. | 我知道 |