时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | In ancient times, people believed | 古时候 人们相信 |
[00:12] | the heavens were filled with gods and monsters and magical worlds. | 天堂满是诸神 怪兽和魔法疆域 |
[00:17] | Then, as time passed, | 随着时间推移 |
[00:18] | those beliefs faded into myth and folklore. | 那些信仰蜕变为神话和传说 |
[00:22] | But now we know the stories were true. | 但现在我们知道故事是真的 |
[00:24] | Other worlds, with names like Asgard, exist. | 像阿斯加德这样的世界是存在的 |
[00:27] | And beings once revered as gods, like Thor, | 托尔这样曾被敬为神祇的人物 |
[00:30] | have returned, leaving us with more questions and… | 回到了地球 留下了更多的疑问 |
[00:34] | An enormous mess to clean up. | 和一大堆烂摊子让我们清理 |
[00:40] | Don’t say I never gave you anything. | 别说我没给过你什么 |
[00:43] | Checking for alien spectrographic signatures one teeny rock at a time. | 还得逐一检测每块小石头的外星光谱特征 |
[00:47] | Necessary precaution. | 这是必要的预防措施 |
[00:48] | We don’t want anything alien getting in the wrong hands. | 我们可不想让外星物件被坏人拿到 |
[00:51] | Still, this is definitely the type of work a monkey could easily do. | 即便如此 这种简单工作连猴子都能做啊 |
[00:54] | You’re our little monkey. | 你就是我们的小猴子 |
[01:02] | Don’t give me that look. | 别那样看着我 |
[01:04] | I’ll talk to them when I talk to them. | 我准备好了 自然会接电话 |
[01:06] | Talk to who? | 接谁的电话 |
[01:07] | Mum and dad. | 妈妈和爸爸 |
[01:08] | They want explanations and answers for… | 他们想让我解答… |
[01:10] | Well, all this. | 这些事 |
[01:12] | But I don’t have any answers. | 但我没法回答他们 |
[01:14] | And, more importantly, I haven’t talked to them since I was ill. | 更重要的是 我被感染后还没跟他们通过话 |
[01:16] | And if they knew that, they’d be even more terrified. | 要是他们知道了 他们会更担心 |
[01:18] | So, you know… | 所以 你懂的… |
[01:22] | …why waste any of our time, really? | 何必浪费时间呢 |
[01:24] | You guys may think it’s old news, | 你们已经不以为奇了 |
[01:25] | but it’s new…news to everybody else. | 但这对其他人来说绝对是新闻 |
[01:27] | So, Asgardians are aliens from another planet | 阿斯加德人是来自另一个星球的外星人 |
[01:30] | that visited us thousands of years ago? | 数千年之前曾来过地球 |
[01:33] | Or more. | 可能要更早 |
[01:34] | And because we couldn’t understand aliens, | 当时人们不理解什么是外星人 |
[01:35] | we thought they were gods? | 就以为他们是神 |
[01:37] | That’s where our Norse mythology comes from. | 北欧神话就是这么诞生的 |
[01:39] | That’s too crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[01:40] | Do you think other deities are aliens, too? | 你说其他神祇也是外星人吗 |
[01:42] | Vishnu for sure, right? | 毗湿奴肯定是 对吧 |
[01:44] | You know, it’d be nice if, for once, | 哪怕一次也好 |
[01:47] | Thor and his people sent down | 真希望托尔和他的手下能把 |
[01:48] | the god of cleaning up after yourself. | “收拾自己的烂摊子”神派下来 |
[01:50] | They probably have a magic broom for this kind of thing. | 他们也许有个魔法扫帚之类的 |
[01:53] | I just wish they’d left their alien ship behind. | 真希望他们能把外星飞船留下 |
[01:55] | So we can clean that up, too? | 好让我们把那个也清理掉吗 |
[01:56] | So we could go inside, take a peek under the hood, | 好让我们进去 看看里面 |
[01:59] | maybe take it for a spin. | 或许兜兜风什么的 |
[02:01] | Come on, you’re telling me piloting an alien ship | 拜托 难道开外星飞船 |
[02:03] | isn’t on your bucket list? | 不在你的遗愿清单上吗 |
[02:04] | I can’t think of a single time | 我印象中 |
[02:05] | when anything alien in human hands ended well. | 外星物件落到人类手中从没有好下场 |
[02:08] | Wouldn’t mind getting my human hands on Thor. | 我倒不介意托尔”落到我手中” |
[02:11] | He’s so dreamy. | 他真是梦幻般的存在 |
[02:12] | Sure, he’s handsome, but — | 他是挺英俊的 但… |
[02:14] | No. He’s dreamy. | 不 他就是梦幻般的存在 |
[02:22] | Fitz, is that, um — | 菲兹 那是… |
[02:24] | Definitely not from here. | 肯定不是这个星球的 |
[02:26] | Another piece of the ship. What are you doing? | 应该也是飞船的残骸 你在干什么 |
[02:31] | Out of sight… | 眼不见… |
[02:35] | …out of mind. | …心不烦 |
[02:41] | That’s why we’re here. | 这才是我们来的目的 |
[02:43] | Keep everything under control. | 控制局面 |
[03:06] | – Now, who would do something like that? – Who knows. | -谁会干这种事 -谁知道呢 |
[03:27] | Baby, look. | 宝贝 看 |
[03:34] | “South of the water, north of the hill…” | “水之南 山之北” |
[03:38] | “…A halo of stones” — | “一圈石头” |
[03:39] | “Protect the tree still.” | “环绕大树” |
[03:42] | Jakob, is this it? | 雅各布 是它吗 |
[04:07] | We should check that out. | 我们应该去看看 |
[04:40] | Finally, after all this time. | 终于找到了 |
[04:49] | I can’t wait to tell the others. | 等不及告诉其他人了 |
[04:52] | I told you it was real… | 我说过这是真的… |
[04:54] | And that I would find it. | 而且我会找到的 |
[04:59] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:17] | What you’re feeling, don’t fight it. | 不要排斥你的感受 |
[05:19] | That rage, it’s already inside of you. | 那种愤怒 早已存在于你体内 |
[05:22] | Don’t be afraid of it. Don’t hide from its power. | 不要害怕 不要逃避它的力量 |
[05:24] | Embrace it. | 接纳它 |
[05:26] | Embrace it! | 接纳它 |
[05:34] | God! What have you done? | 天呐 你们做了什么 |
[05:51] | I can climb it if you want. | 需要的话我可以去爬 |
[05:53] | Just talk me through what to do with the…doodads. | 教我怎么用这些…小玩意就行 |
[05:57] | Yeah, it’s only about 15 feet. | 也就15英尺[4.6米]高 |
[05:59] | I’ll be fine. I’m — | 没事的 我… |
[06:00] | I’m just a bit more wary about the height thing | 只是从那次差点摔死之后 |
[06:02] | since falling to certain death. | 我对高度比较敏感 |
[06:03] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[06:06] | Shaken up? | 吓着了 是吗 |
[06:07] | It’s normal. | 很正常 |
[06:10] | But some feelings will take over | 但有的感觉就是 |
[06:14] | if you dwell on them. | 你越去想越强烈 |
[06:16] | Especially fear. | 特别是恐惧 |
[06:19] | Now, keep your eyes ahead. | 好了 一直看前面 |
[06:22] | Focus on what you like to do best. | 集中想着你最想做的事 |
[06:25] | Yep. | 好的 |
[06:26] | Not falling. | 不是掉下去 |
[06:28] | No, research. | 不是 是调查 |
[06:30] | You’re a scientist. You like to figure things out. | 你是一个科学家 你最喜欢解密 |
[06:32] | Yes. With my doodads. | 是的 用我的小玩意 |
[06:34] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[06:36] | Whatever was up in these trees | 不管这树上有什么 |
[06:37] | had to be there for centuries, right? | 肯定在里面几世纪了 是吗 |
[06:40] | At least a millennium. | 至少上千年 |
[06:41] | Radiocarbon-14 dates some of these trees at 9,000 years old. | 放射性碳14检测表明部分树有九千年了 |
[06:44] | That sounds impossible. Think the tree grew around it? | 不可思议 难道树是包着它生长的吗 |
[06:47] | I’d have to check the dendrochronology first to know for certain. | 我得先查查年轮才能确定 |
[06:51] | But, I mean, the Norway spruce is a rather fast-growing coniferous, | 但是 挪威云杉是种生长很快的松柏门植物 |
[06:54] | and I know you’re trying to trick me into going up, | 而且我知道你想骗我再爬高点 |
[06:56] | but I’m going up anyway, so… | 但我反正也要往上爬… |
[06:57] | I’ll catch you if you fall. | 如果你掉下来了我会接住你的 |
[07:00] | Screaming, and so much hate in her eyes. | 尖叫着 她眼里充满恨意 |
[07:05] | And you said she had a silver stick? | 你说她还拿着一根银棒 |
[07:08] | Steel, maybe. I-I don’t know. | 也可能是钢的 我不确定 |
[07:09] | It, uh, had decorations on it. | 上面还有图案 |
[07:12] | Could you describe or draw them? | 你能形容一下或是画下来吗 |
[07:14] | I didn’t get a good look. I I just ran. | 我没仔细看 拔腿就跑了 |
[07:20] | Who would do something so evil? | 谁会做这么邪恶的事 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了同事 |
[07:26] | Oh, um, whatever was in here | 这里面的东西 |
[07:28] | was definitely not from this world. | 绝不是来自这个世界 |
[07:30] | Fitz, you getting this? | 菲兹 你收到了吗 |
[07:32] | It’s not Chitauri, is it? | 这不是奇塔瑞的 是吧 |
[07:33] | No, no, no. Don’t worry. | 不不 别担心 |
[07:35] | This isn’t another viral threat. | 这不是病毒威胁 |
[07:36] | Um, hang on. | 等一下 |
[07:40] | Spectrographic signatures match readings from… | 与光谱特征匹配的是… |
[07:43] | Thor’s hammer. | 雷神之锤 |
[07:44] | Simmons, whatever was in that tree is Asgardian. | 西蒙斯 树里面的东西来自阿斯加德 |
[07:49] | I-I can see an imprint of what was embedded. | 我能看到嵌入物的印记 |
[07:54] | Scanning for three-dimensional restoration. | 三维立体复位扫描 |
[07:57] | Tell me when. | 好了告诉我 |
[08:00] | When. | 好了 |
[08:02] | Um, looks like a staff or a rod. | 看上去像是根手杖或棒子 |
[08:07] | Well crafted. Engraved. | 工艺精良 雕刻完美 |
[08:11] | I’ll convert it, print a 3-d model. | 我转换一下 做个3D模型 |
[08:13] | This forest is a protected reserve. | 这片森林是自然保护区 |
[08:16] | I mean, who do they think they are? | 他们以为他们是谁啊 |
[08:17] | Anything else? Details? | 还有别的什么细节吗 |
[08:20] | Anything that might help us to find these people | 有没有能帮我们找到那些人 |
[08:22] | or where they might be hiding? | 或是他们藏身处的线索 |
[08:23] | Sir, doesn’t look like they’re hiding. | 长官 看来他们没打算藏 |
[08:29] | Sending to your devices now. | 正在发到你手机上 |
[08:32] | The rioting has left 20 injured, 3 in critical condition. | 暴动造成20人受伤 3人生命垂危 |
[08:36] | Reports indicate that the group of about a dozen | 报道表明这十余人组成的队伍 |
[08:38] | was led by this man and woman, | 由这一男一女领头 |
[08:40] | and though their motive was unclear, | 尽管尚不清楚他们的动机 |
[08:41] | their message was hauntingly spelled out on the streets of Oslo. | 他们的宣言已经震撼地摆在了奥斯陆街头 |
[08:46] | Well, I guess we know who they think they are. | 看来我们知道他们以为自己是什么人了 |
[08:56] | Jakob Nystrom, 30. | 雅各布·奈斯特姆 30岁 |
[08:58] | Girlfriend, Petra Larsen. | 他女朋友 佩特拉·拉尔森 |
[09:00] | Leaders of a Norse paganist hate group. | 一个挪威异教仇恨组织的领袖 |
[09:02] | And their numbers are growing, thanks to what happened in Greenwich | 拜格林威治的事和互联网所赐 |
[09:05] | and thanks to the internet. | 他们组织的人数还在增长 |
[09:06] | Yay, internet, she said sarcastically. | 没错 就是互联网 真讽刺啊 |
[09:08] | Norse paganist? | 挪威异教徒 |
[09:09] | Obsessed with anything derived from norse mythology — | 沉迷于一切与挪威神话有关的东西 |
[09:12] | stories of Asgard. | 也就是阿斯加德的故事 |
[09:13] | And now a weapon. | 现在我们要对付的是一件武器 |
[09:15] | The scan only accounted for one side. | 只能扫描到一侧 |
[09:17] | Too much damage to the tree for complete reproduction. | 树受的损伤太严重 难以完全复制 |
[09:19] | But see here — it’s clearly broken on both ends. | 但你们看 很显然两端都是断的 |
[09:21] | So there are more pieces? | 就是说还有其他部分吗 |
[09:22] | Yeah. Two at least. | 对 至少还有两截 |
[09:24] | Which means Sid and Nancy may be looking for a complete set. | 那么这对情侣可能还在找其他几截 |
[09:28] | – The markings? – Asgardian symbolism. | -这是什么图案 -阿斯加德的符号 |
[09:33] | You should give your buddy the god of thunder a shout. | 你该把你朋友雷神喊过来 |
[09:35] | He gets his power from his hammer, right? | 他的力量来自他的锤子吧 |
[09:37] | What if this is his nail to the hammer? | 或许这是锤子上的钉子呢 |
[09:39] | I already did. | 我找过了 |
[09:40] | Director Fury told me he’s off the grid. | 弗瑞局长说找不到他 |
[09:42] | And if he has a cellphone, we don’t have the number. | 就算他有手机 我们也没他的号码 |
[09:45] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s investigation are on the trail | 神盾局主要着手寻找 |
[09:47] | of Nystrom and his followers. | 奈斯特姆和他的信众 |
[09:48] | We’re charged with identifying the object | 我们负责辨认出该物件 |
[09:50] | and finding any other pieces before they do. | 并抢先一步找到其他几块 |
[09:52] | They seem to have some advantage. | 他们似乎有些优势 |
[09:54] | They found this thing in 150 square kilometers | 他们在150平方公里的挪威森林里 |
[09:57] | of norwegian forest. | 找到了这东西 |
[09:58] | Guys. What if it called to them with magic? | 各位 或许是它用魔法召唤了他们呢 |
[10:03] | Called to them. | 召唤他们吗 |
[10:04] | We know it’s Asgardian, | 这是阿斯加德的东西啊 |
[10:05] | so the rules are a little bendy here. | 可能不遵循地球的规律 |
[10:07] | Just because we don’t understand something yet | 就算我们尚不理解一样东西 |
[10:09] | doesn’t mean we should regress back to the dark ages, | 也不能就退回中世纪 |
[10:11] | talking of magic and fairy tales. | 往魔法和童话上想 |
[10:14] | Actually, that’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 其实 我们就要这么做 |
[10:17] | – Excuse me? – Really? | -你说什么 -真的吗 |
[10:19] | When we first found the hammer in New Mexico, | 我们在新墨西哥州找到雷神之锤时 |
[10:20] | I consulted one of the world’s leading experts on Norse Mythology | 我请教了一位挪威神话方面的世界顶尖专家 |
[10:23] | Elliot Randolph, | 埃利奥特·兰道夫 |
[10:24] | a professor at a university in Seville. | 塞维尔一所大学的教授 |
[10:26] | We’ll leave immediately. | 我们这就去找他 |
[10:28] | Maybe he can tell us more about these markings. | 或许他能给我们更多关于这些图案的信息 |
[10:32] | Well, one must adapt, Elena. | 得适应改变 埃琳娜 |
[10:34] | Recent events have thrown us all for a loop. | 最近发生的事让我们都措手不及 |
[10:37] | I thought I was teaching Norse Mythology. | 我一直以为我在教挪威神话 |
[10:39] | No, turns out I’m a history professor. | 但事实证明 我是一个历史学教授 |
[10:43] | So, you’re not going to change my grade? | 那么 你不打算更改我的分数吗 |
[10:47] | No. I will give you a week to rewrite it. | 不 我给你一星期时间重写 |
[10:50] | I think, in general, | 总体上 |
[10:51] | little more history, less lit crit. | 多一点历史描述 少一点评价 |
[10:54] | But I do hope we’re still on for dinner tonight. | 但希望我们今晚还可以共进晚餐 |
[10:56] | I’ve included a list of books there that might help you. | 我列了一张书单或许有帮助 |
[11:00] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[11:03] | Professor Randolph. | 兰道夫教授 |
[11:04] | Agent coulson. Come in, come in. | 科尔森特工 快请进 |
[11:08] | Waterfield 44. | 沃特菲尔德44钢笔 |
[11:09] | 14-karat-gold nib with mother-of-pearl inlay. | 14k金的笔尖嵌上珍珠母 |
[11:13] | That’s quite an eye you’ve got. | 你挺有眼光的嘛 |
[11:15] | I didn’t know you were a collector. | 我不知道你还是个收藏家 |
[11:16] | On a government salary, not quite. | 领公务员的工资 哪收藏得起 |
[11:19] | Well, I’m assuming you found something on the ground in London. | 我猜你们是在伦敦找到了什么 |
[11:21] | In a tree in Norway. | 是在挪威的一棵树里 |
[11:22] | And, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[11:24] | we weren’t the ones who found it. | 不是我们找到的 |
[11:26] | It’s a 3-D model. | 这是个3D模型 |
[11:30] | Oh, that is amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[11:36] | Now, based on these runes, | 从这些如尼文来看 |
[11:38] | I’d say I’m looking at a piece of the berserker staff. | 这应该是狂暴战士手杖的一截 |
[11:42] | Let’s have a look. | 我们来看一看 |
[11:45] | Yeah, the myth dates back to the late 12th century. | 没错 这段神话要追溯到12世纪晚期 |
[11:48] | It’s all about a powerful warrior from Asgard. | 是关于一名来自阿斯加德的强大战士 |
[11:51] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:52] | A soldier in the berserker army. | 一名狂暴战士军队的士兵 |
[11:54] | Berserker army? | 狂暴战士军队 |
[11:56] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:57] | A powerful army. | 一支强大的军队 |
[11:58] | Fierce army it was. | 势不可挡 |
[12:00] | Berserkers battled like raging beasts, | 狂暴战士像愤怒的野兽一样战斗 |
[12:03] | destroying everything in their path. | 所到之处 片甲不留 |
[12:05] | A single berserker had the strength of 20 warriors. | 一名狂暴战士拥有20名战士的力量 |
[12:08] | So whoever wielded the staff got superhuman strength? | 那么持手杖者能拥有超人类的力量喽 |
[12:11] | Fighting with it put the warrior | 用它战斗的战士将 |
[12:12] | into a state of uncontrollable rage. | 处于一种无法控制的愤怒中 |
[12:15] | The staff contained a very powerful magic. | 手杖有一种非常强大的魔法 |
[12:17] | Or a scientific attribute we’ve yet to discover. | 或是我们还未发现的科学特性 |
[12:20] | Analytically minded and pretty as a peach. | 头脑聪明还笑靥如花 |
[12:22] | The warrior in the story. | 传说中的战士呢 |
[12:23] | Well, in the story, he came to earth to fight, | 根据传说 他来到地球是为了战斗 |
[12:26] | but he ended up falling in love. | 结果却坠入了爱河 |
[12:29] | With whom? | 爱上了谁 |
[12:30] | With life on earth. | 爱上了地球上的生活 |
[12:33] | Humanity. | 爱上了人类 |
[12:34] | He fell so much in love | 他爱得如此深切 |
[12:35] | that when his army returned to Asgard, | 他的军队返回阿斯加德时 |
[12:37] | he stayed behind. | 他选择了留下 |
[12:38] | What happened to the staff? | 那手杖呢 |
[12:40] | Well, he didn’t want its dark magic falling into the wrong hands, | 他不想让它的黑魔法落入歹人手中 |
[12:44] | so he broke it into three pieces | 于是把手杖断成三截 |
[12:46] | and hid each one in a different location. | 每一截藏在了不同的地方 |
[12:49] | The manuscript wouldn’t happen to say where he hid them, would it? | 手稿上有没有说他把它们藏在了哪 |
[12:53] | Actually, it does. | 实际上 有说 |
[12:54] | In three verses. | 在三首诗里 |
[12:56] | Now, let’s all bear in mind these are poetic abstracts | 而且要知道 这都是从失传已久的古文字中 |
[12:59] | from long-lost ancient texts. | 诗意概括来的 |
[13:01] | So, there is one about a tree, | 有一首是关于树 |
[13:04] | which they’ve found, it seems. | 看来他们已经找到了 |
[13:06] | Another is, “East of the river, sun overhead, | 另一首 “河流以东 烈日当空 |
[13:10] | buried in earth with the bones of the dead.” | 埋于土中 毗邻遗骨” |
[13:13] | That’s a bit macabre, isn’t it? | 有点毛骨悚然 不是吗 |
[13:15] | There’s another here. | 还有一首 |
[13:16] | Well, this one doesn’t even have a rhyme. | 这首连韵脚都没有 |
[13:18] | But the gist of it is “Close to god.” | 主要意思是 “靠近上帝” |
[13:22] | That could be anything, couldn’t it? | 那可以是指任何东西 不是吗 |
[13:23] | It could also mean nothing. | 也可能什么都不是 |
[13:25] | I was hoping for less metaphor, | 没想到还要猜谜 |
[13:27] | more longitude and latitude. | 我还希望能直接是坐标呢 |
[13:30] | Well, I mean, it does stand to reason to search | 沿着维京海盗袭击路线搜寻 |
[13:32] | near Viking raid routes, doesn’t it? | 比较合理 不是吗 |
[13:35] | Now, there have been some recent interesting findings | 近来 加拿大沿海的巴芬岛 |
[13:38] | of Norse relics on Baffin Island off the coast of Canada. | 发现了一些有趣的挪威遗迹 |
[13:42] | Yeah, virtual treasure trove of new artifacts. | 可谓史前古器物中的无价之宝 |
[13:44] | We’ll start there, then. Thank you, professor. | 那么我们就从那里入手 谢谢你 教授 |
[13:48] | Did you know there’s Mount Thor on Baffin Island? | 你知道巴芬岛上有一座托尔峰吗 |
[13:50] | I did not. | 不知道 |
[13:50] | Do you know what’s not on Mount Thor? | 你知道托尔峰上没有什么吗 |
[13:52] | Anything Asgardian at all. | 跟阿斯加德的半点联系 |
[13:54] | Our agents on the ground haven’t found a thing. | 我们在那边的特工什么都没找到 |
[13:56] | What about you? | 你这里怎么样 |
[13:57] | Nystrom’s deep-web message boards are just abuzz with psychos. | 奈斯特姆暗网的留言板上净是一群疯子 |
[14:01] | They believe they’re gonna ascend | 他们坚信自己将升仙 |
[14:02] | to be the gods of destruction and death. | 成为死亡与毁灭之神 |
[14:04] | People suck, sir. | 都是些鸟人 长官 |
[14:05] | That’s your progress? “People suck”? | 这就是你的进展吗 “都是些鸟人” |
[14:06] | These people do. | 这些人确实很烂 |
[14:07] | And there’s also chatter about going underground. | 另外他们还在谈论转入地下 |
[14:09] | Could mean going incognito or… | 可能是指隐姓埋名或者… |
[14:11] | Or searching for the next piece. | 或者寻找手杖的下一截 |
[14:12] | Randolph said to check viking routes. | 兰道夫建议沿维京人的路线搜索 |
[14:14] | Find any others? | 还要其它的吗 |
[14:15] | There’s some sites along the Volga River in Russia, | 俄罗斯境内伏尔加河沿岸有些遗迹 |
[14:17] | Some in Kiev, and, weirdly, here. | 基辅也有一些 奇怪的是 这里也有 |
[14:21] | In Seville, Spain? | 在西班牙的塞维尔吗 |
[14:22] | It’s a long shot, | 可能性比较小 |
[14:23] | but vikings sacked Seville twice. | 但维京人曾两次洗劫塞维尔 |
[14:25] | We found one promising location with viking relics — | 我们找到一个有维京遗迹的可能地点 |
[14:29] | El Divino Nino. | 艾尔德维诺尼诺 |
[14:30] | A church built on the ruins of an 8th-century crypt | 一个建在8世纪地穴废墟上的教堂 |
[14:33] | built on Roman ruins from 206 B.C. | 而那之前 是公元前206年的罗马遗址 |
[14:35] | East of a river. | 河流以东 |
[14:36] | And lots of bones. | 还有许多遗骨 |
[14:38] | Let’s see what we can dig up. | 看看我们能找到[挖出]点什么 |
[14:39] | See what I did there? | 听懂我的双关语了吗 |
[14:47] | Must be nice — | 这感觉一定不错 |
[14:49] | have a mandatory nap time. | 有强制午休时间 |
[14:51] | Siesta isn’t mandatory. | 午休不是强制的 |
[14:55] | Just very pleasant. | 但午睡确实是件美事 |
[14:57] | How you doing, Agent Ward? | 你怎么样 沃德特工 |
[14:58] | Wishing I was shorter. | 真希望我没长这么高 |
[15:01] | Nothing yet. | 暂时还没有发现 |
[15:02] | All my readings are normal. | 仪器读数一切正常 |
[15:04] | What about you, Skye? Any luck? | 你呢 斯凯 运气如何 |
[15:05] | I’m lucky my S.O. | 幸运的是我的监管人员 |
[15:07] | volunteered to take the super-creepy hallway | 主动提出搜索阴森恐怖的走道 |
[15:08] | instead of the slightly less-creepy dungeon-room place. | 而把这间好不到哪去的地牢留给了我 |
[15:14] | I got nothing. | 我没有发现 |
[15:15] | Sorry — nada. | 抱歉 啥都没有 |
[15:16] | Ward, your spectrograph is reading something near you. | 沃德 你的光谱仪检测到周围有异常 |
[15:20] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[15:21] | Well, it’s right in front of you. | 仪器显示就在你正前方 |
[15:24] | Oh, wait. No. Uh, okay, hold on. | 等等…不对 好吧…稍等 |
[15:26] | It’s moving. Northwest. | 它正在移动 西北方向 |
[15:28] | Visual contact. | 我看到可疑人物了 |
[15:29] | Ok Ward, turn left. | 沃德 向左转 |
[15:34] | I have a wonderful explanation. | 我可以解释这一切 |
[15:37] | Ran into some unexpected com– | 我遇到了意想不到的… |
[15:48] | Ward, what’s happening? | 沃德 发生了什么事 |
[15:48] | His device just went down. | 他的仪器刚刚失去了联系 |
[15:50] | – Skye, can you get… – Already on it. | -斯凯 你能… -已经在路上了 |
[15:55] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[15:56] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:00] | Grant, calm down. Calm down, please. | 格兰特 冷静点 求你了 |
[16:04] | Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[16:07] | The staff — he has it. | 手杖…被他拿走了 |
[16:12] | Something’s wrong with Ward. | 沃德有点不对劲 |
[16:14] | The staff’s gone. Someone took it. | 手杖也不见了 被人拿走了 |
[16:39] | I have one, too. | 我也有一截 |
[16:44] | He can’t just disappear. | 他不会就这么凭空消失的 |
[16:45] | He’ll have to turn up some… | 他总会在哪… |
[16:47] | …where. | 出现 |
[16:50] | There we go. | 出现了 |
[16:51] | A block south of the church. | 教堂南一街区处 |
[17:03] | Professor. | 教授 |
[17:04] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[17:11] | – This is ridiculous. – It’s anything but. | -这么做真没必要 -很有必要 |
[17:13] | Ward, you passed out. | 沃德 你刚刚昏过去了 |
[17:14] | And you were acting not right. | 而且你的举止很不对劲 |
[17:16] | Coulson ordered me to give you a full work-up, | 科尔森命令我给你做一个全面检查 |
[17:18] | and that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我要听他的命令 |
[17:20] | Um, before you lost consciousness, | 在你失去知觉前 |
[17:22] | were you feeling claustrophobic? | 你有没有幽闭恐惧的感觉 |
[17:25] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[17:26] | She’s ruling out a panic attack. | 她是在排除恐惧发作的可能性 |
[17:27] | I don’t panic. Ever. | 我从不恐惧 从来不会 |
[17:29] | There we go. Ruled out. | 好的 排除了 |
[17:31] | Touching the staff caused it, right? | 你是触碰了手杖才这样的 是吗 |
[17:33] | Any residual effects? | 有任何遗留症状吗 |
[17:34] | Are you exhibiting any extra s-strength? | 你是否觉得自己有异于寻常的力量 |
[17:38] | Why don’t I find out on that guy? | 让我拿那家伙试试吧 |
[17:39] | Why don’t we not do that? | 还是别了吧 |
[17:41] | What’s the last thing you remember before you lost consciousness? | 你昏迷之前记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[17:44] | This is a waste of time. | 这简直是浪费时间 |
[17:47] | We need to find the staff. | 我们得尽快找到手杖 |
[17:48] | What exactly do you remember? | 你到底记得什么 |
[17:50] | Something I hadn’t thought about in a long time. | 一件我很久没想过的事 |
[17:52] | Why don’t we leave it alone? | 我们还是别问了 |
[17:54] | Well, I mean, he just pulled his arm out of this — | 他刚把手臂抽出来了… |
[17:55] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[17:59] | I want to hear this. | 我想听他说什么 |
[18:04] | One of my men is hurt. The staff is gone. | 我的手下受伤了 手杖不见了 |
[18:06] | I didn’t want any of that to happen. | 我也不想那样 |
[18:10] | What did you want? | 那你想怎样 |
[18:12] | The staff’s power for yourself? | 独享手杖的力量吗 |
[18:14] | Nothing like that. | 根本不是那样 |
[18:18] | You know, I just wanted to be the first to study it, | 我只想做第一个研究它的人 |
[18:22] | to prove that the Berserkers were actually here, | 证明狂暴战士真的来过这里 |
[18:25] | a part of history. | 是历史的一部分 |
[18:28] | You think about that. | 你想想看吧 |
[18:30] | Oh, I’m thinking about it. | 我在想呢 |
[18:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:35] | Your heart rate’s rising. Adrenaline’s spiking. | 你的心率在上升 肾上腺素分泌激增 |
[18:37] | You need to calm down, not get worked up. | 你需要冷静下来 不能情绪激动 |
[18:47] | The memory — was it about your brother? | 那段回忆 是关于你弟弟的吗 |
[18:51] | Drop it. | 别问了 |
[18:52] | Ward, if you need to get it out, I am here — | 沃德 如果你需要宣泄 有我呢 我可以… |
[18:55] | Right. To talk. | 谈谈吗 |
[18:58] | Because that’s what you do — talk…and talk. | 因为你就只会那个 废话连篇 |
[19:03] | Don’t you ever get tired of hearing your own voice? | 你不会对自己的声音感到厌烦吗 |
[19:07] | Ward, stop. | 沃德 别这样 |
[19:08] | Well! This makes more sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[19:10] | Ward, what you’re experiencing, this feeling — | 沃德 你现在体验到的这种感觉 |
[19:13] | it’s chemistry. | 是一种化学反应 |
[19:15] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[19:15] | Yeah, spikes in his adrenocorticotropic hormone. | 是的 他的促肾上腺皮质激素激增 |
[19:18] | It’s like those stories you hear | 就像听人家说 |
[19:19] | when a mother is able to lift a car to save her baby. | 妈妈为了救自己的孩子抬起了一辆车 |
[19:23] | An adrenaline surge can create a massive — | 肾上腺素激增可以产生巨大的… |
[19:25] | Stop talking! | 别说了 |
[19:27] | Just fix it! | 想办法 |
[19:29] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能 |
[19:30] | We can relieve some of the symptoms. | 我们可以减轻部分症状 |
[19:33] | I’m going to give you 10cc of benzodiazepine. | 我会给你注射10毫升的苯二氮 |
[19:35] | Chill pill. Good idea. | 冷静药 好主意 |
[19:38] | A sedative? Not gonna happen. | 镇静剂 不行 |
[19:40] | Yeah, well, be reasonable. Look how you’re behaving. | 讲讲道理 看看你现在的样子 |
[19:43] | And if I’m sedated | 给我注射了镇静剂 |
[19:44] | and we cross paths with those juiced freaks, | 要是碰上那群”嗨翻”的疯子 |
[19:47] | the ones who flip cars and smash people up, | 那群掀翻车子 把人压扁的家伙 |
[19:50] | are you gonna take them on? | 你要去对付他们 |
[19:51] | Keep us safe? | 保护我们吗 |
[19:52] | Or am I gonna have to save Simmons’ ass…again? | 还是要我再救西蒙斯一次 |
[20:03] | That was just a biochemical reaction. | 那只是生物化学反应 |
[20:05] | He didn’t mean all that. | 他不是真心的 |
[20:07] | No, I know. | 我懂 |
[20:07] | No explanation necessary. | 不用解释 |
[20:09] | – How’d they find it? – I have no idea how they found it. | -他们怎么找到它的 -我怎么知道 |
[20:11] | They may have the original texts. | 他们也许有原始文本 |
[20:13] | I wasn’t involved. | 跟我没关系 |
[20:15] | You know, it was just a chance to uncover something | 这只是一个发掘神从天堂 |
[20:18] | that the gods brought down from the heavens. | 带来的东西的机会 |
[20:21] | Aliens brought it. From space. | 那是外星人带来的 从外太空 |
[20:25] | I’ve spent some one-on-one time with aliens before. | 我曾经和外星人独处过 |
[20:28] | Didn’t work out too well. | 结果不太好 |
[20:30] | So cases like this are personal to me. | 所以对这类案件 我很敏感 |
[20:34] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[20:43] | Get comfortable. | 好好待着吧 |
[21:04] | Help me! | 救命 |
[21:08] | Please! Help me! | 求你了 救救我 |
[21:11] | Help me! | 救命 |
[21:12] | Ward! | 沃德 |
[21:14] | Hey, Ward! | 沃德 |
[21:18] | You should be more careful. | 你应该小心点 |
[21:19] | I’m fine. You? | 我没事 你呢 |
[21:22] | I’m working it out. | 我在解决呢 |
[21:24] | You’re punching things. | 你在砸东西泄愤 |
[21:26] | The last thing you need is to punch things. | 这是你最不该做的了 |
[21:31] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[21:33] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[21:35] | The only help I need | 我唯一需要的帮助 |
[21:35] | is to stop those guys before they hurt somebody else. | 是在那些人再伤人之前阻止他们 |
[21:48] | We are the new order! | 我们是新秩序 |
[21:50] | Our world is being taken by gods! | 我们的世界正在被神祇夺走 |
[21:53] | We will become gods and take it back! | 我们将要成为神 把它夺回来 |
[21:55] | This is the new order! | 这就是新秩序 |
[22:05] | Are you ready to take back the power? | 你们准备好夺回权力了吗 |
[22:30] | A moment, sir? | 能说句话吗 长官 |
[22:30] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[22:35] | I’m concerned that my exposure to that weapon | 我担心之前与武器的接触 |
[22:37] | has compromised my ability to do my job. | 已经影响了我的工作能力 |
[22:41] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[22:41] | You’re familiar with my family history. | 你知道我的家史 |
[22:44] | So, for obvious reasons, I don’t think back to childhood. | 所以很显然 我不会回想自己的童年 |
[22:48] | Ever. | 从不 |
[22:50] | There are things I put away a long time ago. | 有些记忆早已被我尘封 |
[22:53] | On lockdown. | 封得严严实实 |
[22:54] | Because to do this, I have to be focused, tactical. | 因为要做好现在的工作 我必须专注 机敏 |
[23:00] | I can’t be distracted. | 我不能分心 |
[23:01] | Especially by things that happened a lifetime ago. | 尤其不能为很久以前发生的事分心 |
[23:03] | You’re saying touching the staff unlocked certain memories. | 你是说触摸手杖唤醒了一些记忆 |
[23:08] | My worst memory. | 最痛苦的记忆 |
[23:11] | The first time I felt… | 我第一次感觉到… |
[23:15] | hate. | 恨 |
[23:17] | And it won’t go away. | 那感觉挥之不去 |
[23:20] | I don’t trust myself. | 我不信任我自己 |
[23:22] | The way I went off at Skye and Fitz-Simmons in the lab — | 我在实验室对斯凯和菲兹-西蒙斯发火… |
[23:24] | Grant… you telling me this | 格兰特 你告诉我这些 |
[23:28] | makes me feel I can trust you. | 让我觉得我可以信任你 |
[23:34] | Him, on the other hand… | 可是他… |
[23:38] | I can’t get the professor to talk. | 我无法让教授开口 |
[23:42] | You’ve got some rage built up. | 你不是积压了些愤怒吗 |
[23:45] | Maybe it’s time to let it out. | 或许该发泄一下了 |
[23:55] | You need to start talking. | 你得开口说实话 |
[23:58] | I told Agent Coulson everything I know. | 我把我知道的都告诉科尔森特工了 |
[24:01] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[24:02] | Tell me what that thing did to me | 告诉我那玩意对我做了什么 |
[24:04] | and how fix it. | 我怎样才能恢复 |
[24:05] | I swear I don’t know. | 我发誓我真的不知道 |
[24:09] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[24:21] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[24:23] | He’s Asgardian. | 他是阿斯加德人 |
[24:26] | Good thing. | 幸好 |
[24:27] | Otherwise, that would have been awfully embarrassing. | 否则就太尴尬了 |
[24:34] | Okay, I have to know. | 好吧 我很想知道 |
[24:37] | How did you figure me out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[24:39] | Did the math. | 推理 |
[24:40] | One — you’re not the first Asgardian I’ve had in custody. | 一 你不是我抓住的第一个阿斯加德人 |
[24:43] | You guys don’t flinch or panic in captivity. | 你们被抓后不感到畏惧或慌张 |
[24:46] | Two — a Waterfield 44? | 二 沃特菲尔德44钢笔 |
[24:49] | On a lit professor’s salary? | 就凭文学教授的那点工资 |
[24:50] | I don’t think so. | 怎么能买得起 |
[24:52] | And lastly, | 最后 |
[24:53] | when I tell someone I’ve had some one-on-one time with an alien, | 我说起我曾跟外星人独处过时 |
[24:57] | they tend to be a little curious. | 一般人会比较好奇 |
[24:58] | Well, you’re certainly more observant than most, Agent Coulson. | 你绝对比一般人更具洞察力 科尔森特工 |
[25:02] | So, you’re the Asgardian warrior who stayed. | 你就是那个留下的阿斯加德战士吧 |
[25:08] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 不要跟别人说 拜托了 |
[25:10] | I had no clue. | 真没想到啊 |
[25:12] | Did you? | 你呢 |
[25:14] | Hidden in plain sight — an actual Asgardian. | 就在光天化日之下 一个真正的阿斯加德人 |
[25:17] | Brilliant. | 太厉害了 |
[25:18] | How long do you suppose he’s been on our planet? | 你们说他在地球上待了多久了 |
[25:21] | A thousand years. Maybe more. | 一千年 可能更久 |
[25:23] | If we could just cut him open a little bit, | 如果我们能给他稍稍开个刀 |
[25:25] | get some tissue samples, maybe some bodily fluids, | 提取些组织样本 或是体液 |
[25:28] | we could find out. | 就可以确定了 |
[25:29] | Or we could just ask him, weirdo. | 也可以直接问他啊 你个怪人 |
[25:31] | This is way, way better than the history channel. | 这可比看历史频道过瘾多了 |
[25:33] | I mean, this guy has lived through all the scary stuff — | 这家伙经历过所有恐怖的事件 |
[25:36] | the Crusades, the Black Death, disco. | 十字军东征 黑死病 迪斯科 |
[25:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[25:40] | Sealing the interrogation-room door. | 封闭审讯室的门 |
[25:44] | Coulson’s orders. | 科尔森的命令 |
[25:46] | Ah, locking me in. | 要把我关起来啊 |
[25:47] | Well, I’ve been in tighter spots. | 更小的牢房我都待过 |
[25:50] | This room is made of a silicon carbide-coated vibranium alloy. | 这间屋子是由镀碳化硅汎合金打造的 |
[25:54] | Meant for prisoners like yourself. | 专门用来关你这种人 |
[25:56] | But you’re in here, too. | 但你也在这里面 |
[25:58] | And eventually, somebody will open that door. | 那扇门终归还是得打开 |
[26:00] | Not if I tell them not to. | 我让他们开才会开 |
[26:03] | So, the myth is your autobiography. | 这么说 神话就是你的自传 |
[26:05] | I didn’t write it. | 不是我写的 |
[26:07] | I didn’t want anyone to know about me. | 我不想让人知道我的身份 |
[26:11] | Then I had to open my big mouth. | 可我管不住自己的嘴 |
[26:12] | Were you captured? | 你被俘虏了 |
[26:13] | Tortured? | 还是被严刑拷打 |
[26:16] | Horny. | 是精虫上脑 |
[26:17] | I met a French girl in 1546. | 1546年我结识了一个法国女孩 |
[26:20] | Ah, she loved stories. | 她喜欢听故事 |
[26:22] | So… | 于是 |
[26:24] | I told her a great one. | 我就给她讲了个很棒的故事 |
[26:26] | All about the peaceful Asgardian warrior who stayed. | 关于那个留下来的爱好和平的阿斯加德战士 |
[26:31] | Now, how was I to know | 我怎么会知道 |
[26:32] | her brother the priest would write it all down | 她的牧师哥哥会全记录下来 |
[26:35] | and turn it into, I don’t know, a thing? | 还变成了…传奇 |
[26:37] | Do you know Thor? | 你认识托尔吗 |
[26:38] | Oh, sure, I spent all my days palling around | 当然 我整天跟未来的 |
[26:40] | with the future king of Asgard. | 阿斯加德国王厮混 |
[26:42] | No, I don’t know Thor. | 我当然不认识托尔 |
[26:45] | I was a mason. | 我是个石匠 |
[26:47] | I broke rocks. | 凿石头的 |
[26:49] | For thousands of years. | 凿了几千年的石头 |
[26:52] | If you can imagine that. | 你根本无法想象 |
[26:53] | So when they came, asking for people to fight, | 所以他们来征兵时 |
[26:55] | Yes, of course I signed up. | 我当然就去参军了 |
[26:59] | I think, really, I just wanted to travel. | 我其实就是想到处走走 |
[27:02] | But you had the staff. | 但你有手杖 |
[27:04] | I hated that thing. | 我讨厌那玩意 |
[27:05] | Other guys loved all the power that comes with the rage. | 其他人沉溺于狂怒所带来的力量 |
[27:09] | No, I didn’t like it at all. | 但我根本不喜欢 |
[27:14] | And you don’t, either, it seems. | 看起来 你也是 |
[27:16] | What did it do to me? | 那手杖对我做了什么 |
[27:18] | It shines a light into your dark places. | 它照亮了你内心阴暗的角落 |
[27:22] | Doesn’t matter if you’re human, asgardian. | 不管你是人类 还是阿斯加德人 |
[27:25] | The effect is the same — | 效果都一样 |
[27:28] | Unpleasant. | 很不舒服 |
[27:30] | “Shines a light.” That’s no explanation. | “照亮” 说了等于没说 |
[27:32] | It was forged from a rare metal | 手杖由一种稀有金属锻造而成 |
[27:34] | and reacts to whoever is holding it. | 对任何持有者都起作用 |
[27:37] | Or interacts. | 或产生互通 |
[27:40] | I went to such great lengths | 我大费周章 |
[27:41] | to make sure that the staff wasn’t found. | 想把手杖藏好 |
[27:45] | Unfortunately, since the myth was written down, | 不幸的是 传说被记录了下来 |
[27:48] | people have been searching for it for centuries. | 几千年来 一直有人在寻找它 |
[27:52] | I need your help to stop them | 我需要你帮我阻止他们 |
[27:53] | before they get the last piece of your staff. | 别让他们拿到最后一截手杖 |
[27:55] | Oh, I am a pacifist now. | 我现在是和平爱好者了 |
[27:57] | And you don’t want to risk your identity being discovered. | 而且你不希望自己的身份暴露 |
[28:00] | Listen, I wouldn’t worry too much about these angry youths. | 听着 不用太担心这些愤怒的年轻人 |
[28:03] | They always calm down, | 他们总会冷静下来 |
[28:06] | and eventually, they die of old age. | 最终 衰老死去 |
[28:10] | And that is one of the pleasant aspects of life here. | 这就是地球上生命的可贵之处 |
[28:14] | Everything changes. | 万物变化无穷 |
[28:16] | I’ll tell you what’s gonna change — | 我告诉你什么会变化 |
[28:18] | Your anonymity… | 你的秘密身份 |
[28:20] | Unless you help up find the final piece of your staff. | 除非你帮我找到最后一截手杖 |
[28:23] | You may not know Thor. | 你可能不认识托尔 |
[28:25] | But I do. | 但我认识 |
[28:34] | My first love on this planet was Ireland. | 爱尔兰是我在地球上的初恋 |
[28:38] | There was a monastery, | 那里有一座庙宇 |
[28:39] | and the monks gave me a nice, warm place to sleep, | 那里的僧侣给了我张舒服的床铺 |
[28:43] | some soup, | 一些汤 |
[28:45] | and some mulled wine. | 还有一些热红酒 |
[28:47] | “Near god.” | “靠近上帝” |
[29:06] | The effects of the staff. | 手杖所施加的作用 |
[29:08] | Are they permanent? | 是永久的吗 |
[29:10] | The strength wears off. | 力量会慢慢消退 |
[29:12] | You will feel exhausted afterwards. | 之后你会感到精疲力尽 |
[29:14] | You’ll need sleep. | 需要睡眠 |
[29:16] | What about… | 那… |
[29:17] | the other effects? | 其他作用呢 |
[29:19] | Oh, that dark, nasty ache in the pit of your stomach, | 你是说腹部那种阴暗难忍的痛 |
[29:23] | the rage in your chest that makes you feel | 还有让你觉得心都要炸开的 |
[29:25] | as if your heart’s about to explode? | 胸腔里的那股愤怒 |
[29:29] | It’s worse on humans. | 对人的影响更糟 |
[29:31] | But give it a few decades, | 但过个几十年 |
[29:34] | and it’ll wear off, too. | 会消退的 |
[29:35] | Great. | 这可太好了 |
[29:41] | Are you sure Ward’s okay to go into the field? | 你觉得沃德的状况适合出外勤吗 |
[29:44] | He’s not exactly acting like himself. | 他有点不在状态 |
[29:47] | But he knows it. | 但他也知道 |
[29:49] | He’ll be fine. | 他没问题 |
[29:52] | I’m with Coulson. | 我同意科尔森的意见 |
[29:59] | Well, it’s been a while. I wonder — | 有段时间没来了 不知道… |
[30:02] | Ah, yes. There it is. | 是的 就在这里 |
[30:05] | Still here. | 还在这里 |
[30:09] | Well, the nose isn’t quite right, but — | 鼻子画得不太像 但是 |
[30:12] | That’s you? | 那是你吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah. They venerated me a bit as a saint. | 是啊 他们拿我当圣人一样尊崇 |
[30:15] | They’re idiots. | 他们是白痴 |
[30:18] | Where’s the staff? | 手杖在哪里 |
[30:19] | It’s upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[30:24] | Is that the normal Ward or the new, angrier Ward? | 那是正常的沃德还是狂暴沃德 |
[30:26] | I can’t tell. | 分辨不出 |
[30:30] | It’s quiet. | 好安静 |
[30:31] | Why do you think I trusted them with my secret? | 不然我怎么会放心地把秘密交给他们 |
[30:33] | They take a vow of silence. | 他们立下了沉默之誓 |
[30:37] | But when you get them talking… | 但如果你逼他们说 |
[30:40] | they squeal. | 他们会尖叫[告密] |
[30:43] | If you want to defeat a god, | 如果你想战胜神 |
[30:45] | you must become one. | 就得成为神 |
[31:07] | We need to help him! | 我们得帮他 |
[31:10] | I’ll get her. | 我去追她 |
[31:14] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[31:15] | I don’t know what to do. He’s not human. | 我不知道该怎么做 他不是人类 |
[31:17] | He’s dying. | 他要死了 |
[31:18] | We know, but she doesn’t understand his anatomy. | 我们知道 但她不懂他的身体构造 |
[31:21] | And I’m even w– | 而我都… |
[31:21] | – What in god’s name? – Oh, my god. | -老天啊 -我的天呐 |
[31:23] | Sometimes, you have to just jump in and figure things out. | 有时就得采取行动 弄个明白 |
[31:27] | Now, Asgardians regenerate faster than we do. | 阿斯加德人的再生能力比我们快 |
[31:30] | Maybe we can keep him alive long enough– | 也许我们能尽量维持他的生命 |
[31:31] | For his body to heal itself. | 好让他的身体自愈 |
[31:33] | Okay, what am I looking for? | 那我该找什么 |
[31:35] | His heart. | 他的心脏 |
[31:45] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[31:55] | Oh, okay. I think I got it. | 我好像找到了 |
[31:57] | – Heart. – Oh, yeah. | -心脏 -好极了 |
[31:58] | Can you feel a tear or rupture? | 有没有撕裂或破裂 |
[32:01] | Clamp down hard on his heart. Try to slow the bleeding. | 在他的心脏上施加压力 尽量减缓出血 |
[32:03] | Grant, drop the staff. | 格兰特 放下手杖 |
[32:05] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[32:06] | – Agent Ward. – This isn’t you. | -沃德特工 -你不是这样的 |
[32:12] | Get back. | 退后 |
[32:29] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[32:32] | Please! | 求你 |
[32:33] | Please! | 求你 |
[32:42] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[32:44] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[32:46] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[32:48] | Please, help me! | 求你了 救救我 |
[32:54] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[32:56] | – Not yet, Grant. – Help me! | -还不行 格兰特 -救救我 |
[32:58] | – But he’s gonna– – Not yet. | -但他要… -还不是时候 |
[33:00] | Throw him the rope, and I’ll throw you in there, too. | 如果你抛下绳子 我就把你也扔进去 |
[33:06] | Please! | 求求你 |
[33:09] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[33:40] | Oh, my god. Are you okay? | 我的天呐 你还好吧 |
[33:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:46] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[33:54] | This time, let me help. | 这次让我帮你 |
[33:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:42] | I am not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[35:07] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[35:11] | Apparently not. | 看来没有 |
[35:18] | You are easily the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in a thousand years. | 你是我这一千年来见过的最美的女人 |
[35:30] | Coulson did that? | 科尔森真那么做了 |
[35:31] | He just shoved his hand inside? | 他就直接把手塞进去了 |
[35:33] | Well, he had to. I froze, didn’t know what to do. | 他必须那么做 我僵住了 不知道该怎么办 |
[35:35] | Hey, you didn’t freeze. | 你没僵住 |
[35:37] | You just won’t be up for the idea | 你只是不想 |
[35:39] | put your hand inside somebody else’s chest. | 把手伸进别人的胸腔里 |
[35:44] | Maybe I should jump in. | 也许我也该行动了 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:49] | Hi, dad. | 老爸 |
[35:52] | Yeah, it’s great to hear your voice, too. | 我也很高兴听到你的声音 |
[35:54] | I’ve been meaning to call you for a couple of days. | 我这几天一直想打电话给你 |
[35:57] | It’s been a difficult few weeks. | 这几周比较辛苦 |
[36:02] | When you held it, did you see anything? | 你拿手杖的时候 看到什么了吗 |
[36:09] | Then how? | 那你是怎么做到的 |
[36:11] | How did you hold all three? | 你怎么承受得住三截 |
[36:14] | Because I see it every day. | 因为我每天都看到那些记忆 |
[36:33] | I know that look. | 我见过这种神情 |
[36:35] | You tempted? | 你动心了 |
[36:37] | Now, what is it you want to see? | 你想看到的是什么 |
[36:39] | You and I have a lot in common. | 我们有很多相似之处 |
[36:42] | We’ve both been stabbed in the heart. | 我们都被刺中过心脏 |
[36:47] | I was killed. | 我被杀死了 |
[36:50] | Well, almost. | 算是吧 |
[36:52] | I’m hazy on that. | 我没太搞清楚 |
[36:55] | Afterwards… is kind of a blank. | 之后的事 我都记不得了 |
[37:00] | I have no memory of being revived, | 我不记得被救活 |
[37:03] | of being in a hospital. | 或是待在医院 |
[37:04] | Just…woke up a few months later. | 只记得几个月后醒过来 |
[37:08] | And are you haunted by it, Mr. Coulson? | 你觉得放不下吗 科尔森先生 |
[37:12] | No. | 不 |
[37:14] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[37:16] | Then what’s the problem? | 那你纠结什么啊 |
[37:22] | I suppose you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:26] | Can we give you a lift back to the university? | 要我们送你回大学吗 |
[37:30] | Well, you know, with Europe’s new fascination | 欧洲现在对阿斯加德的事物 |
[37:32] | with all things Asgardian, | 很是着迷 |
[37:34] | I’m wondering if it’s time to start over somewhere else. | 或许我该去别的地方重新开始了 |
[37:39] | Nice beach? | 美丽的海滩 |
[37:40] | Life of tropical drinks and massages? | 整日喝热带饮料 做按摩吗 |
[37:43] | Mm, oh, I’d get bored. | 我会觉得无聊的 |
[37:46] | You should consider the American northwest. | 你该考虑美国西北地区 |
[37:49] | Maybe Portland. | 比如波特兰 |
[37:50] | Good food scene. Great philharmonic. | 有很多美食 交响乐团也很棒 |
[37:52] | Well, if you will come and visit. | 除非你会来探望我 |
[37:54] | It’s not everyone I get to share my stories with. | 我的经历可不是跟谁都能说 |
[37:57] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[37:59] | And if Thor’s in town, I’ll introduce you. | 如果托尔刚好在 我会帮你引见 |
[38:20] | I could get used to turndown service | 夜床服务和枕头上的薄荷糖 |
[38:21] | and little mints on my pillow. | 感觉真不赖啊 |
[38:24] | Overnights aren’t standard. | 通宵工作不常有 |
[38:26] | We deserve a nice night. | 我们该好好享受一夜 |
[38:28] | You especially. | 特别是你 |
[38:32] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:33] | Not great. | 不大好 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:40] | For before. | 因为之前的事 |
[38:41] | I’m… | 我 |
[38:43] | I’m not that guy. | 我不是那种人 |
[38:45] | When you’re a guy who saves lives, | 看在你救人性命的分上 |
[38:46] | I can overlook a little Hulk rage. | 我就不纠结于”绿巨人愤怒”了 |
[38:50] | No harm, no foul. | 没有伤害 就不算犯规 |
[38:53] | Does everything just roll off your back? | 你就什么都不介意吗 |
[38:56] | No. | 不是 |
[38:58] | If it helped, I’d rage all the time, | 如果有用 那我会一直生气 |
[38:59] | but it doesn’t. | 但那样没用 |
[39:04] | What I saw… | 我看到的 |
[39:09] | It was about my brother. | 是关于我弟弟的事 |
[39:15] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[39:21] | I know you’re not one to talk, | 我知道你不喜欢多说 |
[39:23] | but, like I said, I’m here. | 但我说过 有我在呢 |
[39:27] | My shoulder’s free. | 可以借你个肩膀 |
[39:35] | I’m beat. | 我累坏了 |
[39:39] | Another time, maybe. | 也许下次吧 |
[39:42] | Well, you know where I live. | 你知道我在哪里 |
[41:04] | Did I fall asleep? | 我睡着了吗 |
[41:06] | For a little while. | 睡了一小会儿 |
[41:07] | But, uh, that’s good. | 但那样挺好 |
[41:09] | It means you are relaxed. | 说明你放松了 |
[41:12] | That’s precisely how I’m feeling — relaxed. | 我的确是这个感觉 放松 |
[41:18] | Honestly, Tahiti’s too good to be true. | 老实说 塔希提岛简直好的不真实 |
[41:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:24] | It’s a magical place. | 这是个神奇的地方 |