时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | You were dead for… days. | 你死了好几天 |
[00:06] | I wanted to die. | 我是想死的 |
[00:07] | And we should have let you. | 我们也该让你死 |
[00:09] | We gave you a pleasant memory | 我们给了你一段美好的记忆 |
[00:11] | of a beautiful island. | 只记得一座美丽的小岛 |
[00:12] | You spent no time at the academy. | 你没进过神盾局学院嘛 |
[00:15] | I didn’t go to your S.H.I.E.L.D. Hogwarts or whatever. | 我没上过你们的神盾魔法学院 |
[00:18] | And an 0-8-4 is…? | 084代表… |
[00:19] | An object of unknown origin. Kind of like you. | 来源不明的物体 跟你挺像的 |
[00:22] | Skye’s trying to I.D. the agent | 斯凯在追查 |
[00:24] | that dropped her off at the orphanage. | 把她送去孤儿院的特工 |
[00:25] | We agreed to protect her from the truth. | 我们说好不让她知道真相 |
[00:27] | You have to decide why you’re here. | 你必须想清楚你为什么在这里 |
[00:29] | If you can’t put aside your personal attachments, | 你要是无法抛开你的个人牵挂 |
[00:31] | then you shouldn’t be here. | 那你就不该在这里 |
[00:43] | I completely blew the question on Von Neumann’s entropy. | 关于冯·诺依曼的熵的问题我完全答错了 |
[00:45] | Freaking thermodynamics. | 该死的热力学 |
[00:48] | Test’s over, Callie. Just let it go. | 考试结束了 凯丽 别提了 |
[00:50] | Yeah, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说的倒是轻巧 |
[00:51] | You probably aced it. | 你大概拿了高分 |
[00:52] | What you need is a little distraction. | 你需要散散心 |
[00:55] | This will distract me just fine. | 这个就够我散心了 |
[00:57] | All right, well, suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[01:08] | Come on, Callie! Live a little! | 来嘛 凯丽 放松一下 |
[01:11] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[01:14] | Callie, relax. | 凯丽 放松 |
[01:17] | Yes, we earn it. | 就是 我们该放松一下了 |
[01:19] | Come on, have some fun, Callie. | 来吧 凯丽 一起嗨 |
[01:22] | Come on, take it off. | 脱掉 脱掉 |
[01:28] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[01:29] | get out. | 快出来 |
[01:31] | They can’t bust us for coming in here! | 我们来这里他们不能惩罚我们 |
[01:36] | Get out now! | 快出来 |
[01:49] | No! Get it off me! | 不 把我拽出来 |
[01:52] | – Seth, pull! Come on. – I’m trying! | -赛斯 使劲拉 -我来拉 |
[01:55] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[01:56] | Get it off me! | 把我弄出来 |
[02:33] | There is nothing more unsettling, | 这太令人不安了 |
[02:35] | being a part of something so horrible, completely unaware. | 毫不知情地卷入了如此糟糕的事 |
[02:39] | The cadet could have died. | 学员差点死掉 |
[02:41] | We drew up those concepts years ago. | 那个设想是我们多年前提出的 |
[02:44] | We didn’t know they’d be applied in that way. | 我们又不知道会被这样应用 |
[02:46] | Is this the device they found in the frozen pool? | 是在说冻住的泳池里找到的装置吗 |
[02:48] | Correction — the instantly frozen indoor pool. | 准确地说 是顷刻间冻住的室内泳池 |
[02:51] | It seems like it was planted in the filter days before, | 看起来是几天前放进过滤器的 |
[02:53] | like someone was waiting for those specific cadets. | 像是有人在针对这几个学员 |
[02:55] | Well, as far as they can tell, | 总之 他们认为 |
[02:57] | the device uses a crystalline nucleation process she designed. | 这个装置使用了她设计的晶体核化过程 |
[03:00] | And a delivery mechanism he invented. | 和他发明的递送机制 |
[03:02] | That’s why we’re being asked to consult on the investigation. | 所以才会要我们去就这个案子提供专业意见 |
[03:04] | So we’re going to the academy? | 那么我们要去”神盾学院”咯 |
[03:06] | Science and technology division. | 是科技部 |
[03:08] | Cadets are pretty shaken up over what happened. | 发生的事让学员们很受震动 |
[03:09] | Agent Weaver asked if you two could speak to the student body | 韦弗特工想让你们给学生们讲讲 |
[03:11] | about potentiality to calm them down. | 潜力的威胁性 安定人心 |
[03:14] | Of course. The talk. | 当然 潜力演讲 |
[03:16] | We’ve all heard the talk. | 我们都听过 |
[03:18] | – I haven’t. – I guess you will. | -我没听过 -你会听到的 |
[03:20] | Well, I’ve heard a lot about the academy. | 对这个”神盾局学院”我可是如雷贯耳 |
[03:23] | I’m excited to finally see it. | 终于能亲眼看看 好激动 |
[03:25] | Me, too. Never been to sci-tech before. | 我也是 从没去过科技部呢 |
[03:27] | Never? Huh. | 从没去过吗 |
[03:29] | The different S.H.I.E.L.D. Academies don’t interact? | 神盾局的不同学院分部之间不来往吗 |
[03:31] | Not much. | 来往不多 |
[03:32] | Academy of communications does, | 通讯学院跟其他分部来往比较多 |
[03:33] | but they’re the biggest and focused on data analysis. | 但他们是最大的 专注于数据分析 |
[03:36] | – Boring. – It’s the easiest to get into. | -无聊 -最容易考进的分部 |
[03:38] | That’s where you’d be, Skye. | 你要是进了 就是那个学院的 斯凯 |
[03:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:41] | Operations is the most aggressive program. | 作战部是最严苛的分部 |
[03:43] | More people wash out of operations than the other academies. | 淘汰率比其他任何一个分部都多 |
[03:45] | So which one’s the hardest to get into? | 哪个分部最难进 |
[03:50] | I’m picking up on the rivalry between sciences and operations. | 科技部和作战部似乎有些不合啊 |
[03:53] | Are you and Coulson past all that, | 你和科尔森已经不计较那些了 |
[03:55] | or you gonna help Ward steal their mascot? | 还是打算帮沃德偷他们的吉祥物呀 |
[03:57] | We’re not going. After we drop you off, | 我们不去 送你们到学院后 |
[03:59] | Coulson and I have other matters to attend to. | 科尔森和我有别的事要做 |
[04:07] | Coulson hasn’t come out of his office in awhile. | 科尔森好久没出办公室了 |
[04:09] | Do you think he’s all right? | 你们说他还好吗 |
[04:11] | We saw him at a low. It’s not easy for anybody. | 他现在处于低谷 这种事对谁都不容易 |
[04:13] | But Coulson’s tough as they come. | 但科尔森很坚强 |
[04:15] | He’ll be good. Just give him time. | 他会没事的 给他点时间 |
[04:18] | And while he takes that time, | 在他收拾心情时 |
[04:19] | it’s on us to figure out what’s going on at the academy. | 就靠我们查明学院的事了 |
[04:27] | This was the SSR facility before S.H.I.E.L.D. was even founded. | 这里在神盾局成立前就隶属于SSR |
[04:31] | “SSR” stands for — | SSR就是… |
[04:32] | Strategic Scientific Reserve. Yeah, I know. | 战略科学军团 我知道 |
[04:34] | Is this where you got all your PhDs? | 你们就是在这里拿到博士学位的吗 |
[04:36] | Oh, no, you need at least one to get through the door. | 不 至少要有一个博士学位才进得来 |
[04:39] | Is science and technology what you imagined, Agent Ward? | 科技部跟你想象的一样吗 沃德特工 |
[04:42] | Yep — no uniforms, no rope course, | 是啊 不穿军服 没有绳网 |
[04:44] | no defined muscularity on anyone. | 也没有发达的肌肉 |
[04:47] | No marching in place, no I.Q.s in double digits. | 不用齐步走 也没有智商两位数的人 |
[04:51] | There they are. So good to see you. | 你们来了 很高兴见到你 |
[04:53] | You look as lovely as ever. | 你还是这么美 |
[04:55] | I concur. | 同意 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:58] | Agent Ward. Pleasure to have you, sir. | 沃德特工 很高兴你能来 长官 |
[04:59] | Agent Weaver. | 韦弗特工 |
[05:00] | There’s a list of suspects? | 有嫌疑人名单了吗 |
[05:01] | Based on the level of intelligence it would take to put a device | 基于研制出我们找到的那个设备 |
[05:04] | together like the one we found, | 所需的智力水平 |
[05:05] | we’ve narrowed it down to the top 10% of our cadets. | 我们已将范围缩小到排名前10%的学员 |
[05:08] | I’m worried there’s a bad seed. | 恐怕其中有颗”老鼠屎” |
[05:11] | Ops and sciences have differences, | 作战部和科学部不尽相同 |
[05:12] | but both have to be careful about what we call “bad seeds”, | 但都要小心所谓的”老鼠屎” |
[05:15] | people who want to use the tools we give them for — | 就是指那些想用我们给的工具来… |
[05:17] | “Bad seed” isn’t a S.H.I.E.L.D. term, Ward, | “老鼠屎”不是神盾局专用术语 沃德 |
[05:19] | just a term. | 普通人也用 |
[05:22] | I know you’ve already questioned the victim, | 我知道你已经盘问过受害人 |
[05:23] | but I have a few questions I’d like to ask him myself. | 但我有些问题想亲自问他 |
[05:25] | I’ll arrange for you to talk to Seth Dormer when he’s out of class. | 等赛斯·多默下课了我会安排你们谈谈 |
[05:28] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 容我失陪一下 |
[05:29] | I’d like to get Agent Fitz and Simmons settled into the lecture hall. | 我要带菲兹和西蒙斯特工去演讲厅 |
[05:35] | Look at them — | 瞧瞧他们 |
[05:36] | the popular kids. | 这么受欢迎 |
[05:38] | Who knew? | 谁想得到呢 |
[05:39] | I did. | 我想得到 |
[05:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:42] | While we have a minute, | 既然我们有空 |
[05:43] | I think there’s something you’ll want to see. | 带你去看点东西 |
[05:52] | The Wall of Valor. | 英勇墙 |
[05:53] | So you’ve read about it? | 看来你有所耳闻 |
[05:55] | Every S.H.I.E.L.D. facility has a memorial | 每处神盾局设施都有一面纪念墙 |
[05:57] | to the agents lost in the line of duty. | 刻着在任务中牺牲的特工 |
[06:01] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s history can be traced on walls like this. | 神盾局的历史就刻在这样的墙上 |
[06:07] | “Bucky” Barnes. | 巴基·巴恩斯 |
[06:09] | Puts it in perspective — what we do. | 这让我们能正确审视我们的职责 |
[06:13] | Must make you guys proud — | 你们一定很骄傲吧 |
[06:15] | all this history. | 这么辉煌的历史 |
[06:16] | Just wish I was a part of it. | 真希望我也是其中一员 |
[06:21] | It’s not self-pity, really. | 我不是自怜自哀 |
[06:23] | I’m just saying everyone here has earned this. | 这里的每个人都是凭实力和努力进来的 |
[06:25] | They deserve it. | 这是他们应得的 |
[06:27] | I hacked my way in — | 我是靠电脑入侵进来的 |
[06:29] | feels like I cheated. | 感觉像作弊了一样 |
[06:32] | All you need to join is a dedication to the greater good. | 要加入我们只需一颗献身大义的心 |
[06:37] | Coulson saw that in you the moment he met you. | 科尔森一见到你就看出你有这品质 |
[06:53] | You have got to put that away. | 你得把那些文件收起来 |
[06:54] | How can I? You read it. | 怎么能 你也看过了 |
[06:57] | And you haven’t stopped reading it. | 而你还在反复地看 |
[07:01] | I just can’t get my head around it. | 我就是想不通 |
[07:04] | I remember what happened — the pain — | 我记得当时的事 那种锥心的痛 |
[07:06] | but I also remember Tahiti. It’s — | 但我也记得塔希提岛… |
[07:09] | What’s in that file — it’s the truth. | 这份文件里的就是真相 |
[07:13] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[07:14] | Director Fury. | 弗瑞局长 |
[07:16] | If I hadn’t asked, he’d have kept it from me, | 如果我不问 他就会瞒着我 |
[07:18] | kept me from knowing. | 不让我知道 |
[07:19] | And now that you know, you feel better? | 现在你知道了 感觉好些吗 |
[07:22] | Put it away. | 收起来吧 |
[07:29] | You want to tell me why we’re flying to Mexico City? | 要告诉我为什么要去墨西哥城吗 |
[07:32] | To get your head working on something else. | 让你忙点别的事 |
[07:35] | I’ve been looking into Skye’s past, like you asked, | 我照你说的一直在调查斯凯的过去 |
[07:37] | into the agent who dropped her off at the orphanage. | 以及把她送去孤儿院的那名特工 |
[07:40] | Agent Avery. She was killed. | 艾弗里特工 她遇害了 |
[07:42] | But her partner wasn’t. He disappeared. | 但她的搭档还活着 他消失了 |
[07:46] | Richard Lumley. | 理查德·拉姆利 |
[07:47] | Went off-grid 23 years ago, day after Avery was crossed off. | 23年前 就在艾弗里死后那一天失踪了 |
[07:50] | He’s resurfaced? | 他又出现了 |
[07:51] | A few days ago, a Mexican teenager | 几天前 一个墨西哥少年 |
[07:53] | posted a selfie on his facebook page — | 在脸书上传了一张自拍 |
[07:55] | managed to capture our guy leaving a grocery store in the background. | 照片背景里 拉姆利正走出一间杂货店 |
[07:59] | If he’s good enough to avoid S.H.I.E.L.D. all these years, | 如果他这些年一直成功躲开了神盾局 |
[08:01] | He’ll know. | 他会发现的 |
[08:01] | And he’ll be on the move. | 而且会有所行动 |
[08:03] | We have a short window to intercept. | 我们只有一个极小的机会拦住他 |
[08:04] | He may have killed agent Avery. | 他可能杀害了艾弗里特工 |
[08:06] | or wanted to avoid the same fate. | 或者是想避免相同的命运 |
[08:07] | Find him, we find out. | 找到他 就真相大白了 |
[08:09] | How long till we touch down? | 我们还要多久着陆 |
[08:11] | 40 minutes. I’ll gas the car. | 40分钟 我去给车加满油 |
[08:16] | Today, we’re proud to welcome back | 今天 我们很自豪地邀请到 |
[08:17] | two of S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy’s finest, | 两名神盾局学院最出色的学生 |
[08:20] | our youngest graduates to date. | 至今最年轻的毕业生 |
[08:22] | You know their names. | 名字你们都知道 |
[08:24] | Please join me in welcoming Agent Leopold Fitz | 让我们一起欢迎利奥波德·菲兹特工 |
[08:26] | and agent Jemma Simmons. | 和珍玛·西蒙斯特工 |
[08:34] | Thank you, agent Weaver. | 谢谢 韦弗特工 |
[08:36] | It’s nice to be back. | 很高兴能回到这里 |
[08:38] | Unfortunately, it has to be under these circumstances. | 很遗憾 是在这种情况下 |
[08:41] | If you don’t know the history of S.H.I.E.L.D. by now, | 如果你还不了解神盾局的历史 |
[08:43] | there’s no excuse… | 这没有任何借口 |
[08:46] | Unless you fell asleep in professor Vaughn’s class — | 除非你在沃恩教授的课上睡着了 |
[08:47] | that’s a perfectly acceptable excuse. | 这是完全可以接受的借口 |
[08:52] | Our instinct as scientists is to move forward, | 作为科学家 我们本能地向前发展 |
[08:55] | advance quickly, push the envelope. | 迅速前进 挑战极限 |
[08:59] | But given recent events, | 但鉴于最近发生的事 |
[09:00] | it makes sense to reflect back on our history. | 也应该回首过往 |
[09:03] | And you can’t think of any reason | 你想不到任何原因 |
[09:05] | a top student would want to go after you? | 会有尖子生要伤害你吗 |
[09:07] | No. Um, the top students are my friends. | 想不到 尖子生都是我的朋友 |
[09:10] | It’s competitive here, | 这里竞争虽激烈 |
[09:11] | but we usually don’t resort to knocking each other off. | 但我们通常不会想办法除掉对方 |
[09:14] | This isn’t operations — no offense. | 无意冒犯 但这里不是作战部 |
[09:16] | None taken. | 没事 |
[09:17] | All these names you would consider friendly? | 这些人对你都算友好吗 |
[09:22] | Not Donnie Gill. | 多尼·吉尔算不上 |
[09:24] | I barely know the kid. He doesn’t talk to anyone. | 我对他几乎一无所知 他不和别人说话 |
[09:26] | And he was at the pool. | 当时他也在游泳池边 |
[09:27] | Studying, but I don’t think he’s the guy. | 在那里学习 但我不觉得是他做的 |
[09:30] | He just has trouble communicating with anyone below a 170 I.Q. | 他只是和智商低于170的人交流有点困难 |
[09:34] | And S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded after the SSR was able to | 神盾局是在战略科学军团打败了 |
[09:36] | defeat the nearly indomitable force known as Hydra. | 所向披靡的九头蛇军团后成立的 |
[09:40] | We tend to forget that these organizations — | 我们往往会忘记这些组织 |
[09:43] | Hydra, Centipede, A.I.M. — | 九头蛇 蜈蚣 尖端创意科技 |
[09:45] | were also made up of extremely brilliant scientists, | 都是由极其杰出的科学家组成的 |
[09:49] | Men and women who started with | 他们是和你我一样 |
[09:50] | the same unlimited potential as you or I. | 有着无限潜力的男男女女 |
[09:53] | Potential can sometimes be dangerous. | 潜力有时候很危险 |
[09:57] | Plutonium has the potential to power a city | 钚有给一个城市供能的潜力 |
[09:59] | or to be a nuclear bomb. | 但也可被用于制造核弹 |
[10:01] | Today, we’d like to share a few stories from the field | 今天 我们想跟大家分享几个外勤任务故事 |
[10:04] | in which we learned this lesson up close | 这些亲身经历让我们深刻地认识到了这一点 |
[10:07] | and faced the consequences when untested technology | 也亲眼看到未经检验的科技和生物技术 |
[10:10] | or biology lands in the wrong hands. | 落入敌手的后果 |
[10:13] | And don’t worry — we brought pictures. | 别担心 我们带了图片 |
[10:17] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[10:18] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[10:19] | What is this?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:20] | Hey, what’s happening to me?! Help me! | 发生什么事了 帮帮我 |
[10:21] | Help me! Get it off! | 救命 把它弄掉 |
[10:23] | Make it stop! | 让它停下来 |
[10:25] | Help me get it off! No! Make it stop! | 帮我把它弄掉 不 让它停下 |
[10:37] | Find exposed skin. | 找一处裸露的皮肤 |
[10:38] | He needs glucose to raise his body’s natural freezing point. | 得给他注射葡萄糖来提高身体的自然凝固点 |
[10:41] | Simmons, I need something to break the ice. | 西蒙斯 我需要工具把冰敲开 |
[10:48] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[10:50] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[10:54] | Fitz, talk to me. | 菲兹 什么情况 |
[10:55] | Something’s doing this to him. Find it. | 有什么东西把他弄成这样 快找出来 |
[11:01] | Ward, there it is. Fitz, What now? | 沃德 在那里 菲兹 我们怎么做 |
[11:03] | Smash the damn thing! | 砸了那东西 |
[11:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[11:13] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s over. | 没事了 没事了 都结束了 |
[11:22] | I don’t want to hear excuses why it didn’t work. | 我不想听失败的借口 |
[11:24] | I have people who do that for me. | 这种事有专人替我做 |
[11:27] | I just want you to take care of it before I arrive. | 我只要你在我赶到之前处理好 |
[11:32] | Just keep in mind how much this will benefit us both, yeah? | 记住这对我们双方都有很大的好处 |
[11:40] | Mr. Quinn, plane’s waiting for you, sir. | 奎恩先生 飞机已经在等您了 |
[11:44] | And you can’t think of anyone here who’d want to hurt you? | 你想不到这里有谁会伤害你吗 |
[11:47] | I don’t know anyone. | 我谁都不认识 |
[11:49] | Donnie, I’m gonna have you escorted back to your room. | 多尼 我要找人送你回房去了 |
[11:51] | You get some rest and stay warm. | 好好休息 注意保暖 |
[11:59] | Sorry I ruined your lecture. | 抱歉搞砸了你们的演讲 |
[12:00] | I was really looking forward to it. | 我真的很期待来着 |
[12:02] | It’s not your fault, Donnie. | 不是你的错 多尼 |
[12:06] | No genetic materials or prints found on the device. | 那个设备上没发现任何遗传物质或指纹 |
[12:08] | The components are rare and expensive. | 设备组件很罕见 而且非常昂贵 |
[12:09] | Freshman pranks are tradition, | 新生恶作剧虽是这里的传统 |
[12:11] | but these are something else. | 但这绝没那么简单 |
[12:12] | Attempted murder. | 是谋杀未遂 |
[12:13] | So, Donnie was the intended target all along? | 那么说多尼才是目标吗 |
[12:16] | He have anything in common with the cadets at the pool? | 他跟在游泳池出事的学员有什么共同之处吗 |
[12:19] | – These kids were popular. Donnie was… – Not. | -那些孩子很受欢迎 多尼 -不受欢迎 |
[12:23] | Donnie hadn’t made any enemies here, | 多尼在这里没有树敌 |
[12:24] | but he hadn’t made any friends, either. | 但也没交到朋友 |
[12:25] | He had a hard time adjusting? How old is he? | 他很难适应这里吗 他多大了 |
[12:28] | 18, youngest since you guys. | 18岁 是你们之后最年轻的的学员 |
[12:31] | 190 I.Q. And failing out of high school when we met him. | 智商190 我们遇见他时 他高中缀学 |
[12:34] | Probably bored out of his mind. | 可能是觉得高中太无聊 |
[12:36] | If things went well, we were considering graduating him early | 一切顺利的话 我们本考虑让他提前毕业 |
[12:38] | and assigning him to the Sandbox. | 派他去沙箱基地 |
[12:40] | Well, he would love it there. | 他肯定会喜欢那里的 |
[12:42] | But he doesn’tike it here, so I’m afraid he’ll wash out. | 但他不喜欢这里 所以我担心他会被淘汰 |
[12:45] | Maybe that was the idea. | 可能就是想这样 |
[12:47] | Agent Weaver, keep working with investigations — | 韦弗特工 继续调查 |
[12:49] | interviewing cadets, instructors. | 找学员和教员谈话 |
[12:51] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[12:54] | And us? | 我们呢 |
[12:55] | Their interviews won’t bear fruit. | 他们找人谈话不会有收获的 |
[12:57] | We teach cadets to keep secrets. | 这里就教学员怎么保守秘密 |
[13:00] | Where did you guys hang out | 以前你们想躲开老师 |
[13:02] | when you wanted to get away from the faculty? | 通常会去哪 |
[13:05] | Can we tell someone from operations? | 这事能跟作战部的人说吗 |
[13:07] | Yes, because we need to conduct our own investigation. | 当然 因为我们得自己去调查 |
[13:22] | Dario Marquez’s dress shop. | 达里奥·马尔克斯服装店 |
[13:25] | Marquez doesn’t do the best papers in town, | 马尔克斯的伪证虽不是城里最好的 |
[13:27] | but he also doesn’t use a computer. | 但他可以不用电脑 |
[13:29] | So, if Lumley’s gonna make a run for it, | 那么如果拉姆利要逃跑 |
[13:31] | your guess is he might pass through that door. | 你猜他可能会去找他 |
[13:33] | It’s worth a shot, | 值得一试 |
[13:35] | so we wait. | 我们守株待兔 |
[13:39] | And when we get there? | 等我们到了呢 |
[13:40] | We mingle, low key. | 低调点 混进去 |
[13:41] | You and Skye get comfortable with the students — | 你和斯凯跟学生混熟 |
[13:42] | see if you can get them gossiping. | 看看能不能打听到八卦 |
[13:44] | Skye looks young enough to blend in. | 斯凯看上去挺年轻 混进去不成问题 |
[13:45] | You’re not exactly old man river, | 你也没那么老啊 |
[13:47] | and Fitz looks younger than us. | 而且菲兹看上去比我们还小了 |
[13:48] | Time will come when you won’t make fun of me for that. | 总有一天你会没法拿这个取笑我 |
[13:49] | You’ll be jealous. | 到时候你就嫉妒吧 |
[13:51] | You’ll be jealous, wrinkly old hags. | 带着一脸褶子嫉妒我 |
[13:52] | I want Fitz to go talk to Donnie. | 菲兹 你去跟多尼谈谈吧 |
[13:54] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[13:55] | Donnie’s withdrawn, might know more than he’s letting on. | 多尼性格内向 他可能有事没说 |
[13:57] | You’re a hero here, Fitz. He looks up to you. | 你是这里的英雄 菲兹 他很敬佩你 |
[13:59] | Go hang out with him. | 你去跟他聊聊 |
[14:00] | Even if he has no clue who might be after him, | 即使他不知道是谁想害他 |
[14:02] | he could use a friend. | 有个朋友聊聊也好 |
[14:03] | That is a wonderful idea. | 这个主意真是太棒了 |
[14:05] | Ward has them from time to time. | 沃德偶尔也能想出好主意 |
[14:06] | I’ll meet you later. | 我先走了 回见 |
[14:11] | What? It’s strategic. | 怎么了 派他去是战略需要 |
[14:13] | It’s adorable. | 你做得很好 |
[14:14] | The tin man has a heart after all. | 看来铁皮人是有心的呢 |
[14:18] | So, where are we going? | 话说我们去哪里 |
[14:22] | S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps careful watch of everything within their walls, | 神盾局对内一直是严格监管 |
[14:24] | so in the late ’60s, | 所以60年代末 |
[14:26] | to escape the cameras and the prying eyes of the faculty, | 为了逃避摄像头和教职工的窥探 |
[14:28] | a few cadets started sneaking down to the boiler room | 几个学员开始偷溜去锅炉房 |
[14:31] | to play cards, you know, exchange ideas. | 打牌 交流思想 |
[14:33] | My kind of people. | 跟我很像 |
[14:35] | Some amazing breakthroughs have come out of here. | 一些惊人的突破就发源于这里 |
[14:37] | So the tradition lives on. | 所以传统延续了下来 |
[14:39] | Of cramming into the boiler room? | 大家一起窝在锅炉房吗 |
[14:44] | Well, over the years, we made a few improvements. | 这些年来 我们做了些改进 |
[14:51] | Do you have one of these at operations? | 你们作战部那边有类似的地方吗 |
[14:55] | No. | 没有 |
[14:58] | Did not think so. | 不出所料 |
[15:01] | Drinks are on me. | 喝酒的话我请 |
[15:08] | Donnie. | 多尼 |
[15:09] | Agent Fitz, sir. | 菲兹特工 长官 |
[15:10] | Oh, please. Call me “Fitz.” | 别这样 叫我菲兹就行 |
[15:13] | Mind if I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah — no. I mean, no, I don’t. | 当然 不 我是说不介意 |
[15:19] | Okay, my room was just like this, except, um, | 我以前的房间跟这一模一样 但是 |
[15:24] | um, there was a lot more laundry on the floor. | 地上有更多的脏衣服 |
[15:29] | You feeling better? | 你好点了吗 |
[15:32] | You know, you shouldn’t be afraid to tell me | 如果你觉得有人在针对你 |
[15:33] | if you think someone could be targeting you. | 你可以大胆跟我说的 |
[15:36] | I’m not. It was — it was probably just a prank. | 我不是害怕 大概只是个恶作剧 |
[15:39] | Freshmen get pranked. | 新生总会被捉弄 |
[15:40] | I remember vividly, | 这我记忆犹新 |
[15:41] | but that doesn’t mean that every freshman needs to be thawed. | 但也不是每个新生都会被冻成冰雕吧 |
[15:44] | Is that a design for organic light-emitting diodes? | 那是有机发光二极管的设计图吗 |
[15:48] | For active camouflage, I’m thinking. | 我觉得可以用于动态伪装 |
[15:54] | An ionized air cannon? | 离子空气炮 |
[15:57] | It’s so small. | 真小巧 |
[15:58] | Well, I was able to double the pressurization by making — | 我将增压装置增加了一倍 是通过 |
[16:00] | By making it compact. | 紧凑排列 |
[16:02] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[16:04] | I must say — these ideas are way beyond | 我得承认 你这些创意 |
[16:06] | what I was toying with in my first few months. | 比我当年刚入学时强多了 |
[16:09] | You shouldn’t keep these big ideas to yourself. | 你不该藏着掖着 |
[16:11] | You should run them by your instructors. | 你该拿给你的导师看 |
[16:15] | These aren’t my big ideas. | 这些还不算什么 |
[16:20] | So…say you’re gonna do what this guy did — | 如果说你要像这人一样 |
[16:24] | Leave S.H.I.E.L.D., go off the grid. | 离开神盾局 销声匿迹 |
[16:27] | What’s your move? | 你会怎么做 |
[16:31] | I’d hide in the wheel well of a 747 flight | 我会藏在一架从纽瓦克到新加坡的 |
[16:34] | from Newark to Singapore. | 波音747的轮舱内 |
[16:36] | Oxygen, a chute. | 备好氧气瓶 降落伞 |
[16:38] | The back half of the trip passes over 3,000 miles of land, | 最后一半旅程将经过三千英里的土地 |
[16:41] | a dozen countries — could drop anywhere. | 有十几个国家供我选择降落 |
[16:48] | You’d probably head to South America. | 你大概会去南美吧 |
[16:51] | You speak Spanish. | 你会说西班牙语 |
[16:52] | Vacation spanish. | 不会说多少 |
[16:53] | Lima, most likely, what with the growing food scene. | 不如利马吧 那儿的美食真不错 |
[16:56] | All right, what’s up? | 好了 你这是干什么 |
[16:59] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[17:00] | You’re talking, more than ever. | 你从没像今天这么多话 |
[17:03] | ‘Cause you’re not. | 因为你太安静了 |
[17:03] | And you suddenly became active on the Skye investigation? | 还突然对斯凯的调查有了兴趣 |
[17:06] | She’s proved herself — | 她证明了自己 |
[17:07] | stepped up in a big way — for our team, for you. | 为了团队 为了你 出了很大力 |
[17:12] | Is that it, or is it just to distract me? | 是这样吗 还是想分散我的注意力 |
[17:16] | Both. | 二者皆有 |
[17:18] | I know you’re having a hard time believing what — | 我知道你很难接受… |
[17:20] | They changed my memories. | 他们篡改了我的记忆 |
[17:21] | Who’s to say they didn’t change more? | 谁能说他们没篡改别的呢 |
[17:25] | I say. | 我能说 |
[17:27] | I know you, Phil, and I knew you before. | 我了解你 菲尔 你我相识已久 |
[17:31] | You’d know I’d be the first to go down that road | 你该知道如果我对这事有一丝怀疑 |
[17:33] | If I thought it led somewhere. | 我一定会追查到底 |
[17:37] | Do you believe me, at least? | 你至少还相信我吧 |
[17:41] | – Do you — – Yes. | -你相信我吗 -是的 |
[17:43] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:47] | But I’m tired of secrets, so I’m glad we’re here. | 但我厌倦了秘密 所以我很高兴能来这里 |
[17:52] | We need to root out all the secrets. | 我们要揭开所有的秘密 |
[17:59] | Agent Ward and I have been having sex — | 沃德特工和我在上床… |
[18:01] | I got him. | 我发现他了 |
[18:15] | He’s headed your way. | 他朝你那边走去了 |
[18:29] | Looks like he’s heading down the alley. | 看起来他想往小巷里走 |
[19:23] | I’m Agent Coulson, with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局的科尔森特工 |
[19:26] | Oh, thank god. | 上帝保佑 |
[19:29] | It’s about the baby girl, isn’t it? | 是关于那个小女孩 是吗 |
[19:36] | Cyanide? | 氰化物 |
[19:38] | What did you think we were gonna do to you? | 你以为我们要对你做什么 |
[19:40] | What they did to her. | 他们对她做的事 |
[19:42] | Agent Linda Avery? | 琳达·艾弗里特工吗 |
[19:44] | She wasn’t the first one to die. | 她不是第一个死去的人 |
[19:46] | We were headed into the Hunan Province of China. | 我们当时正往中国湖南省赶去 |
[19:50] | A senior agent had called in an 0-8-4. | 收到了一名高级特工发来的084任务 |
[19:53] | An object of unknown origin. | 来源不明的物体 |
[19:56] | We’ve dealt with those before. | 我们也接过这种任务 |
[19:57] | He said the entire village had died trying to protect this one. | 他说整个村子的人为了保护这个084而死 |
[20:02] | Avery and I were just fresh out of the academy. | 艾弗里和我刚从学院毕业 |
[20:04] | And there was five of us just running the back end, | 当时我们五个人作后方支援 |
[20:06] | until we lost communication with the first team. | 直到我们失去了与第一小队的联络 |
[20:10] | We went searching. | 我们四处搜寻 |
[20:11] | We found the senior agent under a bridge. | 终于在一座桥下发现了那名高级特工 |
[20:14] | He — he managed to escape with a gunshot wound to the neck, | 他脖子上中了一枪 勉强逃了出来 |
[20:17] | But he bled out. | 但还是失血过多而亡 |
[20:19] | He was still holding on to the 0-8-4. | 他死时还紧紧抱着那个084 |
[20:25] | Poor thing was covered in blood. | 可怜的小家伙全身是血 |
[20:29] | We thought she was dead, too, | 我们以为她也死了 |
[20:33] | But sh– she was just asleep in the dead agent’s arms. | 但她只是在那名死去特工的怀里睡着了 |
[20:37] | I — The baby? | 那个婴儿 |
[20:40] | The girl was the 0-8-4? | 她就是084吗 |
[20:41] | If she had powers or something, we never witnessed it. | 就算她有超能力 我们也没见过 |
[20:45] | The five of us helicoptered the kid off, headed home. | 我们五个乘直升机送完那孩子就回去了 |
[20:49] | After we landed, we started getting crossed off. | 降落之后 我们开始被清理 |
[20:53] | Executed? | 处决吗 |
[20:53] | Tortured, heads bashed in. | 逼供 打爆头 |
[20:55] | And when it came down to Avery and I, | 轮到艾弗里和我时 |
[20:57] | we realized the only way to keep our people | 我们意识到想让我们的人和那孩子 |
[20:59] | and the kid from being hunted — | 免受追杀的唯一方法 |
[21:01] | Was to erase her from existence. | 就是抹去她的存在 |
[21:03] | Avery was smart. | 艾弗里很聪明 |
[21:05] | she used the lead agent’s credentials to fake a level 8 clearance, | 她用带头特工的证件伪造了一个八级权限 |
[21:09] | she set up a nearly invisible protocol. | 她建立了一个几乎不会被发现的程序 |
[21:12] | The foster system was ordered | 寄养系统受命 |
[21:14] | to move the child around every few months. | 每隔几个月就转移那孩子 |
[21:16] | But they still got to Avery. | 但他们还是找到了艾弗里 |
[21:17] | She died protecting that secret. | 为了保护这个秘密她死了 |
[21:19] | – And you left town. – Oh, I left everything. | -而你离开了 -我离开了一切 |
[21:21] | I mean, whoever killed that kid’s family | 杀死那孩子家人 |
[21:24] | and all those agents was a force to be reckoned with. | 和那些特工的人 绝非善类 |
[21:27] | – And that girl — – Don’t tell me a damn thing about her. | -那女孩 -什么都不要告诉我 |
[21:29] | I don’t want to know. You understand? | 我不想知道 你明白吗 |
[21:32] | Just tell me — is she okay? | 就告诉我 她还好吗 |
[21:36] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[21:38] | Then maybe it was all worth it. | 那也许这一切都是值得的 |
[21:42] | You taking me in? | 你要逮捕我吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:45] | No. | 不 |
[21:47] | I’m not sure S.H.I.E.L.D. is the safest place for you right now. | 我不敢肯定神盾局对你来说是最安全的地方 |
[21:52] | We’ll get in the air and drop you somewhere along the route. | 我们起飞 沿线找个地方放下你 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Bit of advice — stop digging | 一点建议 别再查了 |
[22:06] | and stay the hell away from that girl. | 并且离那女孩越远越好 |
[22:08] | ‘Cause wherever she goes, death follows. | 因为无论她去哪 死亡随至 |
[22:16] | It’s best no one knows about this, | 最好别让任何人知道 |
[22:18] | for Skye’s safety and for ours. | 为了斯凯和我们的安全 |
[22:21] | You can never tell her. | 你绝不能告诉她 |
[22:30] | Bartender seemed chatty. | 酒保看上去很健谈啊 |
[22:32] | He’s in computer sciences. | 他在计算机科学系 |
[22:34] | Didn’t take long to convince him i was a level 7 CS operative. | 没怎么费劲就让他相信我是七级反恐特工 |
[22:37] | And guess where I’m stationed — the sandbox. | 猜猜我驻扎在哪 沙箱 |
[22:41] | Good thinking. | 聪明 |
[22:42] | I asked if any of the cadets had hopes on getting assigned there. | 我问他有没有学员想被分配到那里 |
[22:46] | Behind me — the curls. | 我身后 卷发那个 |
[22:50] | Callie Hannigan — ambitious, | 凯丽·汉尼根 野心勃勃 |
[22:52] | gunned hard for getting assigned to the sandbox. | 费尽心思想被分配到”沙箱” |
[22:54] | And apparently, word’s gotten around she just lost the top spot. | 然而据说 她刚刚丢掉了头名的位置 |
[22:59] | She was at the pool. | 她那天也在泳池 |
[23:01] | But didn’t want to go in. | 但不想下水 |
[23:06] | A battery that carries a terawatt of energy? | 兆兆瓦级的电池吗 |
[23:09] | This is amazing. | 不可思议 |
[23:12] | Would be if it worked. | 行得通才不可思议 |
[23:14] | I’m — I’m close. | 我很接近了 |
[23:15] | I’ve built some quarter scale, | 我做了个1:4的模型 |
[23:16] | and they would work at that size, | 这个尺寸能正常运转 |
[23:17] | but the heat increases at a 4-to-1 ratio with scale. | 但温度会随尺寸以4:1的比率增长 |
[23:20] | And it melts down. | 会烧坏 |
[23:25] | Why not use oxygen — | 为什么不使用氧气 |
[23:26] | you know, breathe it in from the outside? | 从外向里充气 |
[23:28] | Sure, it’s not gonna react as well with the lithium ion, | 虽然跟锂离子的反应会差些 |
[23:30] | but the cooling effect would surely make up for that discrepancy. | 而冷却效果能弥补这一不足 |
[23:36] | No? | 不是吗 |
[23:38] | Holy crap. | 我的天呐 |
[23:39] | I mean, it’s just an idea. | 这只是个想法 |
[23:40] | That’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[23:41] | Uh, but you should show it to Agent Weaver before you test it. | 但你测试前应该先让韦弗特工过目 |
[23:44] | You have no idea how powerful this thing could be. | 你不知道这东西的威力有多大 |
[23:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:50] | I’m sorry. That — that was awesome. | 抱歉 这实在是太棒了 |
[23:51] | It’s true what the other guys say — | 他们说得没错 |
[23:52] | you are the smartest person to come through here. | 你是这里有史以来最聪明的学员 |
[23:55] | Is that what they say? Yeah? | 别人都这么说吗 |
[23:57] | Well, Simmons is probably smarter, technically, | 严格来说 西蒙斯可能更聪明些 |
[24:00] | but that’s because she likes homework more than life itself. | 但那是因为她对作业的热爱超过了生活 |
[24:05] | Nice to have someone to talk shop with all the time… | 很久没有跟人聊得这么投机了 |
[24:09] | or to just plain talk to. | 其实连能聊的人都很少 |
[24:13] | You know, um, I didn’t like it here at the academy at first. | 其实我一开始并不喜欢学院 |
[24:18] | You didn’t? | 是吗 |
[24:19] | No. | 嗯 |
[24:21] | I was shy, a bit of a loner. | 我很害羞 有点不合群 |
[24:24] | My mum did her best at home, | 在家时我妈努力跟我沟通 |
[24:25] | but I may as well have been speaking | 但我讲起电子学时 |
[24:26] | Japanese when I talked electronics… | 对她而言就像是鸟语 |
[24:31] | So I kept things to myself. | 所以我把事都放在心里 |
[24:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:35] | The kids in my hometown wouldn’t talk to me. | 家乡的小孩都不和我说话 |
[24:36] | And when S.H.I.E.L.D. told my dad I was gifted, | 神盾局告诉我爸我有天赋的时候 |
[24:39] | he said, “at what?” | 他反问 “在什么方面” |
[24:42] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[24:44] | Well, hang in there. You’ll find a friend here. | 别气馁 你会在这儿找到朋友的 |
[24:47] | Actually, I’m off to meet the rest of the team | 我得去和其他队员会合了 |
[24:50] | At the boiler room, if you’d like to join. | 他们在锅炉房 你想一起来吗 |
[24:55] | Uh, maybe later. | 你先去吧 |
[24:56] | I’m gonna try to draw up some of those changes. | 我先把那些改动画出来 |
[25:00] | Later it is. | 那我先去 |
[25:02] | And…thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:06] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[25:11] | – Not a bad shot. – You mean for a girl. | -打得不错嘛 -你是说对女生来说不错 |
[25:14] | For anybody. | 就是不错 |
[25:16] | Elastic collision equations, contact point geometry, and practice. | 弹性碰撞公式 击球点几何学 再加练习 |
[25:21] | So, why is a guy from operations | 你这个作战部的人 |
[25:23] | hanging out in the boiler room, anyway? | 来锅炉房干什么 |
[25:29] | Looking for the smartest mind you have here to duck out, | 来找学院最聪明的人 挖走 |
[25:33] | and join my top shadow unit. | 加入我的顶尖影子部队 |
[25:34] | Is that you? | 你合格吗 |
[25:36] | Could be. Shadow Unit doing what? | 或许吧 影子部队是干什么的 |
[25:40] | I’ve said too much already, | 我已经透露太多了 |
[25:41] | but that tech in the lecture hall — it was impressive. | 但演讲厅的那件装置 很厉害 |
[25:47] | Whoever built that tech — | 造那件装置的人 |
[25:47] | I could see them moving to level 6 within the year. | 我敢说一年之内就能升至六级 |
[25:52] | Even though Donnie and Seth were hurt? | 即便多尼和赛斯受了伤吗 |
[25:55] | The boys survived. | 他俩毕竟没死嘛 |
[25:56] | Yeah, probably the best thing that’s happened to them all year. | 这可能是他们这一年里遇到的最幸运的事了 |
[26:03] | Why don’t you tell me what you meant by that? | 跟我说说你这话什么意思 |
[26:06] | And I’ll not tell agent Weaver how eager you were | 我就不告诉韦弗特工你有多迫不及待地 |
[26:08] | to jump rank over at operations. | 想来作战部 |
[26:12] | I’m just saying they got to meet Agent Fitz. | 我只是说他们见到了菲兹特工 |
[26:14] | They’ve been talking about it for weeks. | 他们都谈论了好几周了 |
[26:16] | Weeks? We just came here… | 几周 我们才刚来 |
[26:22] | Talking about it to whom? | 和谁谈论 |
[26:24] | Each other. | 跟彼此啊 |
[26:42] | Jemma, please don’t tell me you’ve left the boiler room already. | 珍玛 别告诉我你们已经离开锅炉房了 |
[26:44] | Fitz, they staged the attacks. | 菲兹 他们筹划了攻击事件 |
[26:46] | – Well, that’s nonsense. Why? – To lure us to the academy | -胡说 动机呢 -为了引诱我们来学院 |
[26:48] | and to take them off our radar as suspects. | 并且撇清自己的嫌疑 |
[26:51] | You need to get out of there. He’s after you. | 你得赶快离开那儿 他是冲你来的 |
[26:52] | Relax. I’m out. You’re overreacting. | 别急 我出来了 你这是小题大做 |
[26:54] | He’s just a lonely kid. | 他只是个孤僻的孩子 |
[26:55] | We had a nice little hang session. | 我们好好地谈了谈 |
[26:56] | I actually helped him solve his…power problem. | 还帮他解决了…动力问题 |
[27:08] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[27:08] | That’s what you’re trying to power | 这就是你要驱动的吗 |
[27:10] | a bigger version of the ice machine? | 放大版的冰冻器 |
[27:12] | You weren’t supposed to see this. | 你不该看到这个的 |
[27:13] | This is very, very dangerous, okay? | 这非常危险 你知道吗 |
[27:16] | You can’t have this here. | 不能把它放这儿 |
[27:17] | We have to turn it in to agent Weaver. | 我们得把它交给韦弗特工 |
[27:20] | You weren’t supposed to see this. | 你不该看到这个的 |
[27:25] | We need to go. | 我们快走 |
[27:28] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:36] | How could I have been so stupid? | 我怎么能这么蠢呢 |
[27:38] | Fitz, will you stop? | 菲兹 别碎碎念了 好嘛 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry, sir. It’s my fault. | 很抱歉 长官 都是我的错 |
[27:41] | Any word on the missing cadets? | 失踪的学员有消息吗 |
[27:42] | Ward’s coordinating the search effort with agent Weaver. | 沃德在配合韦弗特工展开搜查 |
[27:44] | They’ve set up a perimeter and are going building to building. | 他们拉了包围圈 在逐各大楼排查 |
[27:47] | Where did you guys go? | 你和梅去哪了 |
[27:48] | – We were trying to reach you. – Not now. | -我们联系你俩来着 -一会儿再说 |
[27:50] | How dangerous are they? | 他们危险吗 |
[27:51] | Extremely dangerous. | 极其危险 |
[27:52] | This device turns any moisture around it to ice | 那个装置能使周围水分结冰 |
[27:54] | very rapidly, at a great range. | 速度极快 影响范围极广 |
[27:57] | But Donnie’s a good kid — just felt isolated. | 但多尼不坏 他只是感觉被孤立了 |
[28:00] | Seth must have befriended him to manipulate him, | 赛斯跟他成为朋友 肯定是想操控他 |
[28:02] | using him to finish the — the product. | 利用他做成那个…产品 |
[28:05] | Product? | 产品 |
[28:07] | Okay, I think they have a backer. | 我觉得他们有个赞助人 |
[28:09] | The device — the components are incredibly rare and expensive, | 那个装置的组件非常稀有 极其昂贵 |
[28:12] | Nothing either of them could find on the open market themselves. | 他俩不可能在公开市场上找到的 |
[28:15] | If the parts are that rare, we can trace the purchases. | 如果组件那么稀有 我们就能查到购买记录 |
[28:17] | Sometimes, it’s not a bad seed, just a bad influence. | 很多时候 人的本性不坏 只是近墨者黑 |
[28:21] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[28:22] | No, no. No, that’s not the issue. | 不不 这不是问题 |
[28:25] | Look, Donnie and I have the device ready to sell, | 听着 装置多尼和我已经完成可以出售了 |
[28:27] | a-and we solved the power problem, | 我们也解决了供能问题 |
[28:29] | but, uh, look, we — we — we ran into some trouble. | 但是 我们惹了些麻烦 |
[28:31] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s looking for us now. | 神盾局正在找我们 |
[28:33] | Seth, what did I say was the most important aspect of this deal? | 赛斯 我之前说这个交易最重要的一点是什么 |
[28:37] | That nobody know about it. | 不能让别人知道 |
[28:38] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:40] | Well, now the deal’s gonna have to change. | 现在交易条件得变了 |
[28:42] | We were worried about bad influences? | 我们不是担心近墨者黑吗 |
[28:44] | He’s the worst there is. | 没有比他更黑的了 |
[28:46] | Ian Quinn. You got to be kidding. | 伊恩·奎恩 你开玩笑吧 |
[28:47] | Thermopile radiation sensors. | 热电堆辐射传感器 |
[28:49] | Shipped to Seth’s father, | 收件人是赛斯的父亲 |
[28:50] | who’s a lawyer for Quinn worldwide. | 他是奎恩国际的律师 |
[28:52] | Quinn’s buying their technology. | 这些技术的买家是奎恩 |
[28:54] | What a sleaze. | 太卑鄙了 |
[28:55] | The cadets have no idea he’s a criminal. | 那些学员根本不知道他是个罪犯 |
[28:57] | To them, he’s just a venture capitalist. | 他们以为他只是个风险资本家 |
[28:58] | This is Quinn’s m.o. | 这就是奎恩的惯用手法 |
[28:59] | He finds young talent and he takes advantage, right? | 他挖掘有才的年轻人并利用他们 对吧 |
[29:03] | Hello? | 对吗 |
[29:04] | Contact Ward and Agent Weaver. | 联系沃德和韦弗特工 |
[29:06] | Have them widen their search to include Ian Quinn. | 让他们把搜索范围扩大 加入伊恩·奎恩 |
[29:09] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[29:13] | I have to brief May. | 我得去给梅通报情况 |
[29:14] | Just two seconds — that’s all. | 就两秒 很快的 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:20] | This is an unfortunate situation you’ve gotten us into, Seth. | 你把局势弄成这样我们都很为难 赛斯 |
[29:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[29:24] | We’re — we’re hiding at a parking garage near the academy. | 我们躲在学院附近的一个停车场里 |
[29:27] | There’s checkpoints set up all around. We’re boxed in. | 到处都是检查点 我们被困住了 |
[29:30] | It looks like I’ll be turning around. | 看起来我得掉头了 |
[29:32] | Sorry we couldn’t do business. | 很遗憾这笔生意做不成了 |
[29:33] | No, no, wait! M-mr. Quinn, please. | 不 等等 奎恩先生 求你了 |
[29:35] | Can you send a chopper or something to come and get us? | 你能叫架直升机来接我们吗 |
[29:36] | Look, believe me — it’s worth it. | 相信我 一定物超所值 |
[29:40] | Prove it, Seth. | 那就证明给我看 赛斯 |
[29:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:43] | A demonstration — I want to see what I’m paying for in action, | 做个演示 我想看看我买的东西效力如何 |
[29:47] | right there at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 就在神盾局学院使用 |
[29:49] | Then you’ll come and get us? | 那你就会来接我们了吗 |
[29:50] | I wouldn’t be able to resist. | 到时候我会巴不得去接你们 |
[29:54] | The deal’s a no-go. | 交易取消 |
[29:55] | Let’s turn around, go back to the Seychelles. | 掉头 回塞舌尔 |
[29:57] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 先生 |
[29:58] | Darling, can you freshen this up? | 亲爱的 能再给我加点吗 |
[30:00] | Ready for this, Donnie? | 准备好了吗 多尼 |
[30:03] | Hey. We’ve come this far. | 我们都走到这一步了 |
[30:07] | Maybe it’s too far. | 也许我们走太远了 |
[30:10] | We’re in this together — | 我们可是一伙的 |
[30:12] | You and me against the world, right? | 你和我对抗全世界 对吗 |
[30:14] | How many times have we said we want a chance | 我们说过多少次 想得到个机会 |
[30:16] | to do something incredible? | 做不可思议的事 |
[30:19] | Well, this is it, | 现在机会来了 |
[30:21] | and it comes with a ton of money. | 而且还有丰厚的报酬 |
[30:24] | Come on. Say something. | 来吧 说点什么 |
[30:27] | I’m — I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[30:30] | The — the prototypes are harmless, | 原型机不会造成什么伤害 |
[30:31] | burn out in minutes, but this? | 几分钟电力就耗尽了 但这个呢 |
[30:34] | We haven’t run virtual simulations. | 我们没进行过虚拟仿真 |
[30:37] | At this size, with the new power source, | 这个尺寸 还配备了新的电源 |
[30:38] | It’s not — it’s not safe. | 这不安全 |
[30:40] | Donnie, you need to grow a pair. | 多尼 你得大胆点 |
[30:42] | Now, you can’t bail on me now. | 你不能这时候放弃 |
[30:44] | We have one chance to impress Mr. Quinn, | 我们只有一个机会证明给奎恩先生看 |
[30:46] | and now he’s our only way out. | 现在也只有他能帮我们了 |
[30:49] | We can’t turn back after what we did back there. | 我们已经回不了头了 |
[30:51] | what — what — what you did. | 是你回不了头了 |
[30:54] | You knocked Agent Fitz unconscious. | 是你把菲兹特工打晕了 |
[30:55] | He found us out. | 他发现了我们 |
[30:57] | And it was your idea to draw him here to fix your damn power source. | 把他引来解决该死的电源问题是你的主意 |
[31:03] | Our plan has worked so far, Donnie, | 我们的计划一直都很成功 多尼 |
[31:07] | and so will this. | 这次也会成功 |
[31:26] | W-what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:28] | I-is it a dud? | 是个哑弹吗 |
[31:30] | I-I don’t — I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:36] | Ever since you got back from who knows where, | 自从你从那个鬼地方回来后 |
[31:37] | you won’t even look at me. | 都不正眼看我了 |
[31:40] | And I know things have been heavy right now, | 我知道现在情况挺危急的 |
[31:41] | but… did I do something wrong? | 但 我做错了什么吗 |
[31:47] | No. | 没有 |
[31:51] | I did. | 是我的错 |
[31:53] | Ian Quinn’s not the only one who manipulates people, Skye. | 伊恩·奎恩不是唯一会操纵别人的人 斯凯 |
[31:56] | We do it all the time — | 我们总这么做 |
[31:58] | actually teach it at the academy. | 事实上 我们在学院就教这个 |
[32:00] | It’s our trade. | 我们就干这行 |
[32:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:04] | I’ve been keeping something from you. | 我一直对你有所隐瞒 |
[32:07] | But recently, I realized I had no right to do that. | 但最近 我发现我无权这样做 |
[32:13] | You lied to me. | 你对我撒谎了 |
[32:16] | Agent May and I went down to Mexico city | 梅特工和我去了墨西哥城 |
[32:18] | to talk to somebody — | 去找一个人谈话 |
[32:20] | Somebody who knows where you came from. | 他知道你的身世 |
[32:27] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[32:29] | When we started this, I warned you… | 我们开始调查的时候 我警告过你 |
[32:34] | That you might not like what you learn. | 你也许不会喜欢真相 |
[32:36] | And I told you… | 我也告诉过你 |
[32:41] | …that it can’t be worse than what I have imagined. | 总不会比我想象的更糟 |
[32:47] | It is. | 确实更糟 |
[32:51] | The agent who dropped you at ST. Agnes was not your mother, | 把你送去圣艾格尼丝的特工不是你母亲 |
[32:57] | but she was killed trying to protect you. | 但她是为了保护你而死 |
[33:01] | 24 years ago, | 24年前 |
[33:03] | an entire S.H.I.E.L.D. team in a small village were massacred. | 一整支神盾局小队在一个小村庄里遭人屠杀 |
[34:14] | I’ll be damned! We did it! | 我的老天 我们成功了 |
[34:16] | It worked! | 它好使 |
[34:34] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[34:39] | The ice stopped. So it’s over? | 冰雹停止了 那么结束了吗 |
[34:43] | No. It’s just beginning. | 不 这才刚刚开始 |
[34:46] | We’re in the eye of the storm. | 我们在风暴眼里 |
[34:49] | A storm? But crystalline nucleation should only create ice around the | 风暴 但晶体核化装置应该只制造冰… |
[34:51] | It did… | 没错 |
[34:54] | Up there. | 就在上面 |
[34:56] | We seeded the clouds. | 我们在云中引起了反应 |
[34:57] | In the most effective way in history, Seth. | 我们用史上最高效的方法 赛斯 |
[35:01] | We created a superstorm. | 制造了一场超级风暴 |
[35:03] | He said he wanted a demonstration. | 他说他想看演示 |
[35:07] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[35:08] | I have to try to reverse the process. | 我得想办法逆转这一过程 |
[35:09] | Look, Quinn specifically said he needed a working apparatus | 听着 奎恩明确表示只有装置成功运转 |
[35:12] | to come and pick us up. | 他才会来接我们 |
[35:12] | All the money in the world won’t matter if we’re dead. | 要是我们死了 再多的钱都没意义 |
[35:17] | Please. Please help me. | 拜托 拜托帮帮我 |
[35:20] | How do we stop it? | 我们怎么关掉它 |
[35:21] | We can’t stop it. They’re in real trouble. | 我们阻止不了 他们惹大麻烦了 |
[35:24] | Where is the device? | 装置在哪里 |
[35:25] | Most likely right there — dead center of the storm. | 最有可能在那儿 风暴中心 |
[35:27] | We’ve got to get Donnie out of there. | 我们得把多尼救出来 |
[35:29] | Ward, how are things on the ground? | 沃德 地面上情况怎么样 |
[35:31] | We’ve got most everyone safe in the boiler room. | 我们把几乎所有人都安全转移到了锅炉房 |
[35:33] | Everybody, move back! Make some space! | 所有人 退后 腾点地方出来 |
[35:35] | How bad is this gonna get? | 情况还会有多糟 |
[35:37] | Bad. Can you reach the north campus parking garage? | 非常糟 你能去校园北边的停车场吗 |
[35:40] | We think Donnie Gill and his device | 我们认为多尼·吉尔和他的装置 |
[35:42] | may be trapped in the center of the storm. | 可能困在了风暴中心 |
[35:44] | That’s not far from where I am. | 那里离我不远 |
[35:45] | I can get there. | 我能过去 |
[35:52] | Yeah, I can’t get there. | 嗯 我过不去 |
[35:54] | Is there any other way to get to Donnie? | 还有其他办法能靠近多尼吗 |
[35:56] | Think fast, people. | 快想办法 同志们 |
[35:58] | I know one way. | 我有个办法 |
[36:08] | Hold on tight. | 抓紧了 |
[36:41] | Seth, hold the barium hydroxide chamber in place! | 赛斯 把氢氧化钡膛放好 |
[36:44] | Okay! | 好的 |
[36:45] | Hold! | 把稳了 |
[36:47] | All right, that should do it. | 好了 这样应该行了 |
[36:49] | Now take — | 现在把… |
[37:00] | Seth! | 赛斯 |
[37:04] | Seth? | 赛斯 |
[37:05] | We’re gonna have to try to get underground, | 我们得逃到地下室去 |
[37:07] | ride it out till the storm passes. | 等风暴结束 |
[37:10] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[37:11] | Seth! Hey, hey, Seth. | 赛斯 赛斯 |
[37:14] | Seth, can you hear me? | 赛斯 你能听到我说话吗 |
[37:31] | He’s been hurt! | 他受伤了 |
[37:32] | Please, you need to help him! | 求求你们 帮帮他 |
[37:39] | He’s in cardiac arrest! Skye, get a blanket for his head! | 他心跳骤停了 斯凯 盖住他的头部 |
[37:42] | Lay him down here! Sir, I need the A.E.D.! | 把他放这儿 长官 我需要除颤器 |
[37:44] | Fitz, oxygen. | 菲兹 氧气 |
[37:45] | 0.4 millimeters of epinephrine. | 0.4个单位的肾上腺素 |
[37:47] | I got it. | 好的 |
[38:04] | Get ready to clear. | 准备离手 |
[38:06] | Charging. | 充电 |
[38:07] | Get back! | 退后 |
[38:09] | And clear! | 离手 |
[38:12] | – Pulse? – Nothing. | -有脉搏吗 -没有 |
[38:13] | Charging. | 充电 |
[38:17] | Clear. | 离手 |
[38:19] | Pulse? | 有脉搏了吗 |
[38:20] | No. | 还是没有 |
[38:21] | Charging. | 充电 |
[38:24] | He’s gone. | 没救了 |
[38:32] | No, Seth. | 别 赛斯 |
[38:34] | Seth! Seth!! | 赛斯 赛斯 |
[38:39] | Come on, no! | 快醒醒 别这样 |
[38:46] | No. | 别这样 |
[38:50] | No. | 别死 |
[39:07] | Donnie, I wanted to wish you good luck. | 多尼 我想祝你好运 |
[39:09] | And I’m very sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[39:10] | Don’t say you’re sorry. | 你用不着遗憾 |
[39:12] | My only friend is dead because of me. | 我害死了我唯一的朋友 |
[39:15] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[39:17] | Then don’t say anything. | 那就什么都别说 |
[39:25] | What will happen to him? | 他们会怎么处理他 |
[39:27] | They’re moving him to the sandbox, | 他们会把他带去沙箱 |
[39:29] | but not as a researcher. | 但不是去做科研 |
[39:31] | They want to keep an eye on him. | 他们想监控他 |
[39:37] | Did, uh, you hear what I said in Mexico? | 你听到我在墨西哥说的话了吗 |
[39:41] | What, specifically? | 具体哪句话 |
[39:43] | A-about Ward and me, um… | 关于沃德和我… |
[39:46] | Yeah, I heard. | 嗯 听到了 |
[39:52] | I trust you know what you’re doing, | 我相信你心里有数 |
[39:54] | and if it’s a problem… | 如果有什么负面影响 |
[39:55] | I’ll end it. | 我就和他断了 |
[40:03] | Skye requested a moment alone on campus. | 斯凯想一个人在学院里待一会儿 |
[40:08] | You told her, didn’t you? | 你告诉她了 是不是 |
[40:09] | I had to. | 我必须说 |
[40:11] | It must have destroyed her to hear all that. | 她知道了这些肯定大受打击 |
[40:13] | That’s the thing about Skye. | 这就是斯凯的厉害之处 |
[40:16] | What I told her shattered her world. | 我告诉她的事 颠覆了一切 |
[40:20] | Her lifelong search led to stories of murder, | 她这一生的追寻 却找到一连串谋杀 |
[40:23] | and now it’s too difficult to continue. | 如今也查不下去了 |
[40:27] | Her search is over. Her story ends here. | 她的追寻到此为止 她的故事也止于此 |
[40:31] | But you know what she said? | 但你知道她怎么说的吗 |
[40:33] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[40:36] | She said no — her story started here. | 她说不是这样 她的故事才开始 |
[40:40] | Her whole life, she thought she wasn’t wanted, | 这么多年 她以为自己遭人嫌弃 |
[40:43] | that she didn’t belong, | 孤苦漂泊 |
[40:44] | that every family that took her in | 每一个收留她的家庭 |
[40:46] | didn’t want her to stay, didn’t care. | 都希望她快走 也不关心她 |
[40:49] | But all that time, it was S.H.I.E.L.D. protecting her, | 但原来神盾局一直在保护她 |
[40:52] | looking after her. | 照顾她 |
[40:55] | That’s what she took away from the story — | 这才是她听进心里去的部分 |
[40:57] | not the family she’ll never have | 不是她永远找不到的亲生家人 |
[40:58] | but the one she’s always had. | 而是这个一直伴她左右的大家庭 |
[41:02] | Here I am, telling her something | 我告诉了她一件 |
[41:03] | that could destroy her faith in humanity. | 足以让她觉得万籁俱灰的事 |
[41:06] | And somehow, she manages to repair a little piece of mine. | 但不知怎么 她却让我的伤痛有所减轻 |
[41:11] | The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, | 这世间充满了邪恶 谎言 痛苦和死亡 |
[41:16] | and you can’t hide from it — you can only face it. | 对此你无处可逃 只能勇敢面对 |
[41:20] | The question is, when you do, how do you respond? | 关键在于 当面对这些时 会怎么做 |
[41:27] | Who do you become? | 会成为什么样的人 |
[41:44] | Seth, I’ve got to say, | 赛斯 我得说 |
[41:45] | you have exceeded my expectations. | 你大大超出了我的期望 |
[41:47] | We’re on to you. | 我们盯上你了 |
[41:49] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[41:50] | Agent Phil Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局的菲尔·科尔森特工 |
[41:53] | We’ve never actually met, | 你我未曾谋面 |
[41:54] | but I’m familiar with your work, all of it. | 但你的所作所为 我全都知道 |
[41:57] | So, this is a “Getting to know you” call? | 那么你是打电话来认识一下吗 |
[41:59] | No, just a message | 不是 只是给你个警告 |
[42:02] | that the first time your aircraft drifts | 你的飞机敢进入 |
[42:04] | over any country allied with S.H.I.E.L.D., | 任何与神盾局合作的国家领空 |
[42:05] | we will shoot you out of the sky. | 我们会立即将你击落 |
[42:07] | So this is a courtesy call. | 那么是给我通个气喽 |
[42:10] | Well, thank you, Agent Coulson. | 多谢你了 科尔森特工 |
[42:13] | And I have a message for you. | 我也有件事想敬告你 |
[42:16] | The Clairvoyant told me to say hello. | 千里眼让我代他向你问好 |