时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – Ward is Hydra. – No. I don’t believe it. | -沃德是九头蛇的人 -不 我不相信 |
[00:05] | You think I don’t want to watch him suffer? | 你以为我不想看他受折磨吗 |
[00:07] | Not suffer — die. | 不是受折磨 是死掉 |
[00:08] | Tell us how to unlock the drive. | 告诉我们 怎么解锁硬盘 |
[00:11] | I start the hack. | 我开始破解 |
[00:12] | and once we reach altitude, it unlocks. | 等我们到达指定高度 就可以解锁了 |
[00:13] | Now bring him back. | 让他活过来 |
[00:14] | These vials contain the raw materials | 这些小药瓶里装着 |
[00:16] | of whatever jesus juice brought Coulson back from the dead. | 让科尔森起死回生的灵丹妙药 |
[00:20] | I can’t succeed without your help. | 没有你的帮助我做不到 |
[00:21] | We’ll need a base of operations, weapons, tactical backup. | 我们需要作战基地 武器 战略支援 |
[00:25] | There is no backup. It’s over. | 没有支援了 结束了 |
[00:27] | There is no s.H.I.E.L.D. anymore. | 神盾局不存在了 |
[00:51] | Grant Ward? | 格兰特·沃德 |
[00:57] | My name’s John Garrett. | 我叫约翰·加勒特 |
[00:59] | The quartermaster at your military school’s an old buddy of mine. | 你军事学校的军需官是我的老伙计 |
[01:07] | He told me about a pissed-off young cadet | 他告诉我有个脾气暴 |
[01:08] | with off-the-chart eye-hand coordination who went awol, | 手眼协调能力极好的年轻学员 开小差 |
[01:11] | stole a car, drove over a thousand miles home | 偷了辆车 驱车一千英里回家 |
[01:13] | only to try and burn the place down. | 只为把那儿付之一炬 |
[01:17] | I must say, I find a young man like that intriguing. | 我得说这样的年轻人让我很感兴趣 |
[01:25] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[01:27] | Did you know your brother was in the house when you set it on fire? | 你放火的时候知道你哥哥在屋子里吗 |
[01:31] | No, sir, I did not. | 不 先生 我不知道 |
[01:39] | I was a pyro as a kid, too. | 我小时候也爱玩火 |
[01:41] | Ended up making a pretty good living at it. | 没想到长大了竟能以此为生 |
[01:46] | I’m here to make you a one-time offer, so listen up. | 我是来给你一个一次性的机会 听好了 |
[01:51] | Your family’s lawyer’s gonna be here in about 20 minutes. | 你家的律师20分钟后到 |
[01:54] | Not only are your folks pressing charges against you | 你父母不仅要起诉你 |
[01:57] | for arson and attempted murder, | 纵火及谋杀未遂 |
[01:58] | but your older brother’s petitioning the court | 你哥哥还向法庭请愿 |
[02:00] | to have you tried as an adult. | 把你当做成人审判 |
[02:02] | Now, you can spend the next few years locked up in a cage, | 你可以选择接下来几年待在牢里 |
[02:05] | blaming mommy and daddy | 怨爹怨妈 |
[02:06] | and mean older brother for your problems, | 和你那恶毒的哥哥 |
[02:08] | or you can let me get you out of here | 也可以选择离开这里 |
[02:11] | and teach you how to be a man. | 让我教你做个真男人 |
[02:16] | I work for a secret organization | 我为秘密组织工作 |
[02:18] | that’s always looking to recruit young men like you. | 需要招募你这样的年轻人 |
[02:21] | And why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[02:23] | You shouldn’t. | 你不该相信我 |
[02:25] | Don’t trust anybody, ever, especially me. | 不要相信任何人 尤其是我 |
[02:31] | Let me be clear — | 话说明白 |
[02:33] | Going with me will be the hardest thing you’ve ever done. | 跟我混将是你做过的最辛苦的事 |
[02:37] | But on the other hand, no one will ever screw with you again. | 但好处是 将没人敢再惹你 |
[02:44] | Say yes. | 答应吧 |
[02:46] | It’ll be hard but fun. | 辛苦但也很有趣 |
[02:53] | 10 seconds, and I walk out that door. | 十秒后 我就走人 |
[02:59] | Say yes. | 答应吧 |
[03:02] | Yes. | 好 |
[03:03] | Gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[03:04] | Everybody down! On the ground! | 都趴下 |
[03:06] | Nobody move! | 都别动 |
[03:09] | I told you it was gonna be fun. | 我说了会很有趣的 |
[03:15] | Eyewitnesses claim the assailant smashed through several walls | 目击者称袭击者撞破了几道墙 |
[03:18] | before killing Colombia’s most notorious drug lord, | 然后杀死了哥伦比亚最臭名昭著的毒枭 |
[03:21] | Alejandro Castillo, A.K.A. El Dogo. | 亚历杭德罗·卡斯蒂洛 外号斗牛犬 |
[03:24] | Speculation continues as to whether this superhuman assassination | 大家都在猜测这宗超人的刺杀行动的凶手 |
[03:28] | was carried out by a man, monster, or machine. | 究竟是一个人 怪兽还是机器 |
[03:32] | The correct answer is “D,” all of the above. | 正确答案是D 以上三项都是 |
[03:36] | What the hell is Deathlok doing in Bogota? | 死亡战士去波哥大干什么 |
[03:38] | And why would he kill a drug lord with known ties to Hydra? | 他为什么要杀死一位与九头蛇有关联的毒枭 |
[03:42] | Well, if they really are in Colombia, | 如果他们真在哥伦比亚 |
[03:44] | then Garrett and our hijacked plane | 那加勒特和我们被劫的飞机 |
[03:45] | aren’t even in American airspace. | 可能根本就不在美国领空 |
[03:47] | I have to expand our search. | 我得扩大搜索范围 |
[03:49] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[03:51] | You want to come in here for a minute? | 过来一下 |
[03:57] | This is just about everything we’ve been dealing with. | 这是我们目前的全部麻烦 |
[04:01] | And this… | 这个 |
[04:05] | …connects them all. | 将他们联系了起来 |
[04:07] | Cybertek built Deathlok, shipped items to Quinn, | 赛博科技创造了死亡战士 给奎恩递送过东西 |
[04:11] | who was working for the Clairvoyant, | 奎恩为千里眼效力 |
[04:13] | who turned out to be Garrett, who planted Ward on our bus | 千里眼是加勒特 他把沃德安插在了空客上 |
[04:17] | because he wanted to know why I didn’t stay dead. | 因为他想知道我是怎么起死回生的 |
[04:20] | Should have drawn another chart for this part. | 这部分应该再画一个图 |
[04:23] | No, I get it — | 不用 懂了 |
[04:24] | Garrett’s been developing centipede serum all this time. | 一直以来 是加勒特在开发蜈蚣血清 |
[04:26] | – Yes. – And he wants GH-325 as its final ingredient — | -是的 -他需要GH325作为最后的成分 |
[04:30] | A way to stabilize and regenerate his centipede soldiers. | 让蜈蚣战士得以稳定化且有再生能力 |
[04:34] | And it’s why Ward came back for the hard drive. | 这也是沃德回来破解硬盘的原因 |
[04:36] | It had all of your research about Coulson and Skye. | 上面有全部关于科尔森和斯凯的研究资料 |
[04:39] | It’s all on there. | 都在上面 |
[04:40] | But that’s not the only thing on there. | 不只是这些 |
[04:42] | Skye left them a little surprise. | 斯凯给他们留了小惊喜 |
[04:43] | A trojan horse. | 特洛伊病毒 |
[04:44] | It’s been slowly mapping every system they’ve uploaded it to. | 在慢慢探查他们上传了硬盘资料的每个系统 |
[04:47] | – Well, that’s brilliant. – Trojan horse. | -厉害 -特洛伊病毒 |
[04:48] | You can wake it up and take over their systems. | 你可以唤醒它 夺下系统 |
[04:49] | – Well done, Skye. – Yeah. Thanks. | -干得漂亮 斯凯 -谢谢 |
[04:51] | Except it doesn’t work that way | 但是还有一点小问题 |
[04:52] | because I didn’t have enough time to build it, | 因为我没有时间制造完整的病毒 |
[04:54] | so we need to plug this into one of their computers | 所以我们得把这个插到他们一台电脑上 |
[04:58] | to activate it. | 以激活病毒 |
[04:59] | Spoiler alert — we can’t seem to find one. | 剧透一下 我们找不到他们的电脑 |
[05:01] | I think we have. | 我觉得能找到 |
[05:03] | Garrett and Cybertek have been working together for years. | 加勒特和赛博科技合作了多年 |
[05:05] | If it’s on Garrett’s system… | 如果资料在加勒特的系统里 |
[05:07] | It’s on cybertek’s. | 也一定传到赛博科技的系统里了 |
[05:08] | Which is why we’re gonna go into one of their offices. | 因此我们需要潜入他们的一间办公室 |
[05:12] | We have no authority to do this. | 我们没有权利展开这项行动 |
[05:15] | We’re no longer S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. We’re… | 我们不再是神盾局特工了 我们是 |
[05:16] | We’re vigilantes. | 义警 |
[05:18] | I was gonna say, “Doing this because it’s the right thing to do,” | 我本来想说 因为这是正确的事 |
[05:21] | But…yeah. | 你这么说也行 |
[05:24] | So, if you’re with me, | 如果你们愿意与我并肩作战 |
[05:25] | I’m gonna finish what I started. | 我要结束我引起的这一切 |
[05:27] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let garrett and Ward get away with murder. | 我绝不允许加勒特和沃德逃脱制裁 |
[05:31] | And I want my plane back. | 而且我要把飞机夺回来 |
[05:35] | I could have crossed off that drug lord | 我能干掉那个毒枭 |
[05:36] | without getting my picture taken. | 而且不会被拍到 |
[05:38] | Single shot, half a mile away. | 半英里外 一击毙命 |
[05:40] | You’re missing the point. | 你没抓到重点 |
[05:41] | I didn’t want to just cross him off. | 我不只是想除掉他 |
[05:42] | I wanted to make a spectacle. | 我想展示给大家看 |
[05:44] | People are killed by guns every day in Bogota. | 波哥大每天都有人被枪杀 |
[05:47] | But how often does a monster | 但什么时候见过一个怪物 |
[05:49] | punch a drug lord’s head clean off? | 一拳把毒枭的头给打掉呢 |
[05:52] | Hell, that’s international news. | 这可是国际新闻 |
[05:54] | Spectacular thing you did back there, Mikey. | 你做得太棒了 麦克 |
[05:57] | If I didn’t know better, | 要不是我了解你 |
[05:58] | I’d swear you’re starting to enjoy your job. | 我会以为你开始喜欢你的工作了 |
[06:01] | You get the impression he’s enjoying his job? | 你觉得他开始喜欢这份工作了吗 |
[06:03] | Somebody does. | 肯定有人这么觉得 |
[06:05] | Well, I’d like to think we all enjoy our work. | 我愿意认为我们都喜欢自己的工作 |
[06:08] | And why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[06:09] | These are exciting times full of rewards. | 现在是回报丰厚的好时候啊 |
[06:12] | Which reminds me… | 这也提醒我了 |
[06:15] | Zeller. Yeah, it’s me. | 泽勒 是我 |
[06:17] | Stream Mike Peterson some video of his son this afternoon. | 今天下午给麦克·彼得森传一些他儿子的视频 |
[06:22] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[06:25] | How about that guy? I’ve turned him into a new man. | 那家伙怎么样 我改变了他的人生 |
[06:28] | Is that what he is? | 他真的是人吗 |
[06:30] | Are you still sore about what he did to you? | 你还在记恨他对你做的事吗 |
[06:32] | No, I’m sore at you for making him do it. | 不 我记恨的是你下的命令 |
[06:34] | Look, we’re on the verge of completing something | 我们马上就要完成一件 |
[06:37] | I’ve been chasing for 25 years. | 我追求了25年的事了 |
[06:40] | Can’t you just be happy for me? | 你就不能为我感到高兴吗 |
[06:45] | See? That’s what I’m talking about. | 你看 这才像话 |
[06:48] | – Happy campers. – I think you’ll be happy, too. | -开心的人 -我想你也会开心的 |
[06:51] | We’re close to replicating the drug that healed Skye | 治愈了斯凯并让科尔森起死回生的药物 |
[06:53] | and brought Coulson back to life. | 马上就要复制成功了 |
[06:55] | The data from Skye’s hard drive, | 斯凯硬盘里的数据 |
[06:57] | all that research — been a big help. | 里面的研究 帮了大忙 |
[06:59] | I’ve uploaded everything to the lab in Cuba. | 我把数据都上传到了古巴的实验室 |
[07:01] | They’ll have initial results by the time we land. | 我们降落时他们就应该有初步结果了 |
[07:03] | You never disappoint, do you, flowers? | 你从不让人失望 是吧 花裙妹 |
[07:06] | Wish everyone on my team had the same success rate. | 我的手下都有你的成功率就好了 |
[07:13] | Okay. We’ll see you this afternoon. | 好的 那我们下午见 |
[07:17] | We’re on with the R&D department | 我们预约上了赛博科技 |
[07:18] | up at Cybertek’s Palo Alto offices. | 在帕罗奥图的研发部门 |
[07:22] | It’ll be okay, Fitz. | 没事的 菲兹 |
[07:23] | No matter how deep they dig, | 不论他们查得多深 |
[07:24] | they’ll only find the new identities I’ve created. | 他们只能查到我伪造的新身份 |
[07:26] | It’s not that. | 不是为这个 |
[07:28] | It’s the idea of giving them access to all of our designs. | 是因为要把我们的设计拿给他们 |
[07:30] | We’re not actually giving them anything. | 我们不会真给他们任何东西 |
[07:32] | We just need to get inside so we can plug Skye’s flash drive | 我们只需要潜进去 好把斯凯的闪盘 |
[07:35] | into one of their computers. | 插在他们一台电脑上 |
[07:38] | You don’t have to go. | 你不用去 |
[07:39] | It’s not that, either. | 也不是这个 |
[07:41] | It’s ward. | 是沃德 |
[07:43] | What if Garrett put an exploding eye into him, | 加勒特会不会也给他装了个假眼炸弹呢 |
[07:45] | to control him? | 好控制他 |
[07:46] | Maybe that’s why he betrayed us. | 也许这才是他背叛我们的原因 |
[07:47] | I’m pretty sure there’s a much simpler reason. | 我想原因比这个简单多了 |
[07:50] | He’s evil. | 他就是坏 |
[07:51] | Well, I don’t believe that people are born evil. | 我不相信人生来就是坏的 |
[07:54] | Something must have happened. | 一定是发生了什么事 |
[07:56] | Hey, sorry it took so long. | 很抱歉用了这么久 |
[07:58] | My mom’s real sentimental about | 我妈真的很舍不得 |
[08:01] | granddad’s howling commando stuff. | 我外公的咆哮突击队装备 |
[08:03] | Trip was generous enough to offer up | 崔普很慷慨地拿给我们 |
[08:05] | some of his granddad’s spy tech to help us out, | 一些他外公的间谍设备 |
[08:08] | so we should systematically take a full inventory of ev– | 我们应该系统地清点一遍里面的… |
[08:10] | Oh, my god. Is that a handheld hypno-beam? | 我的天 那是手持催眠枪吗 |
[08:14] | One of the original betas. | 原版试用品之一 |
[08:16] | See how it has the switch on the bottom? | 看到底部这个按钮了吗 |
[08:18] | The production models moved it to the side. | 成品把它挪到侧面了 |
[08:19] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[08:21] | Almost as cool as a… | 都可以媲美 |
[08:22] | – Transistorized blast gun. – Transistorized blast gun. | -晶体管冲击波枪 -晶体管冲击波枪 |
[08:26] | Ah, ha ha. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | The two of you can get a room later, | 你们俩可以回头再缠绵 |
[08:29] | but we have a plane to catch. | 我们现在要赶飞机了 |
[08:32] | No. | 别动 |
[08:32] | Where did they buy this stuff, from the back of a comic book? | 这些东西都在哪买的 漫画书背面吗 |
[08:34] | Come on, girl, that’s not really a joy buzzer. That’s a — | 别动 姑娘 那不是蜂鸣器 那是 |
[08:38] | E.M.P. | 电磁脉冲 |
[08:40] | Knocks power out in about a 10-foot radius. | 能在十英尺半径内造成断电 |
[08:41] | Yeah. A lot of vintage S.H.I.E.L.D. spy craft | 是啊 好多老式神盾局间谍装备 |
[08:44] | was designed to look innocent in case a spy was caught. | 有意设计得很普通 以防特工暴露 |
[08:47] | Like, um…Okay. | 比如说 这个 |
[08:49] | Like these smokes. | 比如这些香烟 |
[08:56] | Thanks, Trip. This is a huge help. | 谢了崔普 这些工具非常有用 |
[08:57] | Gives us a fighting chance against these bad guys. | 让我们有实力与敌人抗衡 |
[09:00] | Oh, Fitz. | 天哪 菲兹 |
[09:06] | Watch out, Hydra. Here we come. | 当心了九头蛇 我们杀回来了 |
[09:13] | I’m gonna retire out here one day. | 等我退休了就住在这儿 |
[09:16] | A thousand acres of Wyoming woods and meadows, already paid for. | 一千亩的怀俄明林地和牧场 钱都付了 |
[09:21] | Speak up, son. I’m not a mind reader. | 说话啊 小子 我又不是读心人 |
[09:25] | What if the police find us? | 警察发现我们怎么办 |
[09:27] | Nobody’s looking. | 根本没人在找你 |
[09:29] | Family will be happy to never see you again. | 你家人巴不得你就此消失 |
[09:31] | As for cops, well… | 至于警察嘛 |
[09:33] | They do best when they stay out of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s way. | 他们最好别插手神盾局的事 |
[09:36] | So, is S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy near here? | 神盾局学院就在附近吗 |
[09:38] | Right now, you have more pressing issues, | 眼下你有比那更要紧的事 |
[09:40] | like what you’re gonna eat tonight. | 比如你今晚吃什么 |
[09:42] | I-I thought that was our dinner. | 我以为你拿的就是我们的晚饭 |
[09:44] | No, this my dinner. I shot them, I eat them. | 不 这是我的晚饭 我打来的我吃 |
[09:46] | Hell, Buddy deserves these birds more than you do. | 就连巴迪都比你有资格吃这些猎物 |
[09:49] | He retrieved them. | 毕竟是他叼回来的 |
[09:51] | Out here, son, if you want something, you have to earn it. | 在外面混 你想要的东西必须自己挣 |
[09:54] | From here on out, you earn everything. | 从现在起 吃穿用全靠你自己了 |
[09:57] | You want a warm place to sleep, you make it. | 想要个睡觉的地方就自己搭 |
[10:00] | You want something to eat, you kill it. | 想有东西吃就自己去打 |
[10:01] | Wait, wait. Y-you can’t be serious. | 等等 你不是认真的吧 |
[10:03] | All — all I have in here are some clothes. | 这包里只有几件衣服 |
[10:05] | Right? This isn’t fair. | 这根本不公平 |
[10:06] | If you’d have told me, I-I’d have brought tools or food — | 如果你预先告诉我 我会带些工具补给 |
[10:09] | Stop blaming me for your own failure! | 自己疏忽大意别来怨我 |
[10:11] | Makes me not like you. | 让人很难欣赏你 |
[10:14] | You want it easy? Go back to juvie. | 你想轻松些 那就回少管所去 |
[10:17] | They’ll give you three squares and a cot. | 他们会给你个小隔间和一张床 |
[10:19] | Confirm what your family believes, | 去证实你家人对你的看法吧 |
[10:21] | what everybody believes — | 去证实所有人对你的看法 |
[10:22] | That Grant Ward is weak and worthless. | 格兰特·沃德软弱无能 |
[10:25] | I’ll tell you what — I’ll leave Buddy here. | 这么着吧 我把巴迪留给你 |
[10:28] | You take care of him, maybe he’ll take care of you. | 你要是能照顾他 没准他也能照顾你 |
[10:34] | I’ll be back in a couple of months. | 我过几个月就回 |
[10:36] | Either you’ll be here or you won’t. | 到时你还能不能活着 |
[10:38] | It’s up to you. | 就看你了 |
[10:40] | But for what it’s worth… | 但无论如何 |
[10:43] | I believe you can do it. | 我相信你撑得住 |
[11:04] | Hi. Welcome to Cybertek. Sit. Please. | 你们好 欢迎来到赛博科技 请坐 |
[11:07] | I’m Ott, senior V.P. of R&D. This is Diaz. | 我是研发部高级副主管奥特 这位是迪亚兹 |
[11:12] | I’m Theo Tittle. This is Dr. Roum. | 我是西奥·蒂特尔 这位是罗姆博士 |
[11:14] | Thanks so much for seeing us on such short notice. | 多谢你们能抽空见我们 |
[11:18] | We’ve met with a number of other | 我们最近也见过不少 |
[11:19] | former S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists recently, | 前神盾局的科学家 |
[11:21] | and I must say, thus far, we’re… | 不得不说 到目前为止 我们… |
[11:24] | underwhelmed. | 比较失望 |
[11:25] | Hydra, on the other hand, less constrained in their thinking. | 而九头蛇的人 他们的思路更为发散 |
[11:28] | – And younger. – Usually younger. | -也更年轻 -都很年轻 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:31] | I told you we should have gone in. | 我就说该我们去 |
[11:33] | Oh, hush. | 你省省吧 |
[11:34] | May looks barely a day over… | 梅看起来顶多 |
[11:37] | 30. | 30岁 |
[11:38] | You’re gorgeous. | 你很好看的 |
[11:43] | Score one for the howling commandos. | 咆哮突击队1分领先 |
[11:45] | Your grandpa’s pin should help me locate Cybertek’s mainframe. | 你外公的胸针应该能帮我定位赛博科技的主机 |
[11:48] | I didn’t know they had wi-fi back in the day. | 他那个年代还有无线网络吗 |
[11:50] | They didn’t. That’s the beauty of the pin. | 没有 这就是胸针的妙处 |
[11:52] | It uses UHF to search for data. | 它用超高频搜索数据 |
[11:54] | Nobody’s even scanning those frequencies for potential leaks. | 如今没人会在那么高的频率上搜索漏洞了 |
[12:00] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[12:01] | I’m not finding any digital data about anything, | 我什么数字信号都没搜到 |
[12:04] | let alone a source for it. | 更别说信号源了 |
[12:05] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[12:06] | Maybe it’s protected. | 也许主机被保护起来了 |
[12:07] | Or…insulated somewhere inside? | 或者 被隔离起来了 |
[12:10] | Guys, just keep them busy a minute longer. | 两位 让他们再拖一会儿 |
[12:13] | Okay, now, show them the icer bullet. | 好 把冰冻枪子弹给他们看 |
[12:15] | I designed this to be powerful… | 我的设计威力巨大 |
[12:18] | I designed this to be powerful, nonlethal, and to break — | 我的设计威力巨大 又不致命 会在… |
[12:22] | break up under subcutaneous tissue. | 会在皮下组织爆裂 |
[12:24] | And my challenge was that it could only hold a dose of… | 而我的设计难点就在于子弹只能装载 |
[12:26] | 85 micrograms of dendrotoxin. | 85微克的树眼镜蛇毒素 |
[12:29] | He should have run the specs by me before building the molds. | 他做子弹模具之前真该跟我商量一下 |
[12:32] | But I think we can all agree that the… | 但我想我们都能认同 |
[12:33] | that the true beauty is in my hyperconcentrated… | 真正的精妙之处在于我的高浓度 |
[12:36] | – dendrotoxin formula… – My cartridge-case… | -树眼镜蛇毒素配方 -还有我的弹壳 |
[12:37] | – concentrated dendrotoxin formula – cartridge-case ejection system, | -高浓度树眼镜蛇毒素配方 -弹壳发射系统 |
[12:39] | – with compressed air expulsion. – obviously. | -和压缩空气喷射 -明摆着的 |
[12:42] | We’ve seen one of these bullets before. | 这样的子弹我们已经见过了 |
[12:45] | What did they use it with? | 这个是干什么用的来着 |
[12:46] | The sleepy-sleep gun, I think. | 好像是”睡睡”枪 |
[12:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:49] | Our team took this rudimentary concept | 我们团队研究了这种原始设计 |
[12:51] | and converted it into an aerosol grenade. | 进一步研制出了麻醉烟雾弹 |
[12:54] | Much more useful. | 有用得多 |
[12:56] | But this is an icer! | 但这可是冰冻弹啊 |
[12:57] | Yes, but this is an icer. | 就是 这可是冰冻弹 |
[13:00] | Triple the stopping power | 制动能力是原来三倍 |
[13:01] | and a much cooler…name. | 而且有个酷得多的…名字 |
[13:04] | What else do you have? | 两位还有别的东西吗 |
[13:08] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[13:09] | Building permits Cybertek’s filed in the city. | 这是赛博科技提交到市里的建筑许可 |
[13:12] | There’s something funky about the fourth floor. | 四楼有点古怪 |
[13:15] | Only one way in or out. | 只有一个出入口 |
[13:17] | Extra-reinforced security door. | 安全门经过特殊强化 |
[13:19] | That’s got to be it, right? | 肯定就在那里 对吧 |
[13:21] | Coulson, May, can you get to the fourth floor? | 科尔森 梅 你们能去四楼吗 |
[13:23] | It’s a shame it didn’t work out. | 很遗憾不能与你们合作 |
[13:25] | It is. | 是啊 |
[13:26] | So lovely meeting you both. | 跟你们俩见面很愉快 |
[13:51] | Does your sweater itch? | 你的毛衣痒不痒 |
[13:53] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[14:15] | I don’t know if I’ve said it enough, but… | 不知道我说得次数够不够多 |
[14:17] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[14:22] | Try not to set the drapes on fire. | 可别把窗帘点着了 |
[14:38] | Skye, I think I know why you couldn’t find the mainframe. | 斯凯 我知道你为什么找不到主机了 |
[14:42] | There isn’t one. | 根本就没有 |
[14:44] | What do you mean there isn’t one? | 什么叫根本没有 |
[14:46] | All the files are hard copies. | 所有的文档都是纸质的 |
[14:48] | That’s why granny was typing during our meeting. | 所以我们开会时老奶奶一直在打字 |
[14:51] | Well, we’re here. Might as well look around. | 来都来了 干脆到处找找吧 |
[14:57] | You’re staring at me again. | 你又在盯着我看了 |
[15:00] | You gave them my son. | 你把我儿子给了他们 |
[15:02] | All I see are pictures of him in a cell. | 如今我只能看到他被关在小房间里的照片 |
[15:05] | I was following orders. Just like you. | 我只是在服从命令 跟你一样 |
[15:10] | So, is someone playing god with you, too? | 那么也有人在扮演你的上帝吗 |
[15:13] | Seeing everything you see? | 你看到的他都能看到 |
[15:16] | Waiting to push a button and blow a hole in your skull if you disobey? | 如果你不听话 就按下按钮把你脑袋炸个洞 |
[15:21] | Is there? | 有吗 |
[15:23] | No. | 没有 |
[15:24] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么还在这里 |
[15:27] | For you and others like you — people with gifts. | 为了你和其他像你一样有天赋的人 |
[15:32] | I’m waiting for what’s inside to be revealed. | 我在等待内在的展现 |
[15:39] | The girl, Skye… what do you know about her? | 那个女孩 斯凯 你知道些什么 |
[15:42] | Where does she come from? | 她从哪里来 |
[15:44] | Why do you care? | 你为什么关心这个 |
[15:46] | Because inside, | 因为从内在讲 |
[15:48] | I believe she and I have something in common. | 我认为我们有些共同之处 |
[16:00] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[16:04] | Mike Peterson’s file. | 麦克·彼得森的档案 |
[16:09] | How can this all be Project Deathlok? | 这怎么可能全都是死亡战士的资料 |
[16:11] | 1990? | 1990年 |
[16:13] | How far back does this thing go? | 这计划到底进行了多久 |
[16:27] | Garrett was the first deathlok. | 加勒特是第一个死亡战士 |
[16:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:36] | Skye, Trip, get ready for a large file transfer. | 斯凯 崔普 准备进行大型文件传输 |
[16:40] | How large? | 有多大 |
[16:53] | Back it up! | 后退 |
[17:35] | You were gonna let me die! | 你差点害死我 |
[17:38] | First off, I think we should use our indoor voices. | 首先 说话别这么大声 |
[17:41] | Since the day we met, I have done everything you asked. | 从我遇见你 你要我做什么我都做了 |
[17:44] | Not sure we can say “everything.” | 恐怕不能说得这么绝对吧 |
[17:45] | You were gonna let deathlok kill me to get that hard drive? | 你为了拿到硬盘 会不惜让死亡战士杀死我吗 |
[17:48] | Come on. We both know the girl wasn’t gonna let you die. | 得了吧 我们都知道那姑娘不会让你死的 |
[17:51] | You said yourself Skye’s a soft touch, just like you. | 你说过斯凯容易心软 跟你一样 |
[17:56] | I am not that scared kid anymore. | 我不再是那个害怕的孩子了 |
[17:58] | Then stop acting like it! | 那就别一副熊样 |
[17:59] | Stop being weak. | 别再软弱 |
[18:01] | All these years, and you’re still playing the victim. | 这么多年了 你还在扮演受害者的角色 |
[18:04] | Sometimes I ask myself why I ever bothered. | 有时候我都不知道当初是何必 |
[18:09] | John! John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[18:13] | Everybody out! Now! | 所有人都出去 马上 |
[18:16] | There it is. Here we go. | 好了 抬上来 |
[18:18] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[18:19] | I said, “Get the hell out!” | 我说了 出去 |
[18:22] | You heard the man! | 你听到他的话了 |
[18:24] | All right, hang in there. | 好了 坚持住 |
[18:28] | I’ll get you stabilized. | 我帮你稳定下来 |
[18:38] | Garrett started Project Deathlok way back in 1990. | 加勒特1990年就开始了死亡战士计划 |
[18:42] | Look at this. He was patient zero. | 看 他就是第一个试验对象 |
[18:45] | We’ve been looking at all this backwards. | 我们一直都想错了 |
[18:47] | Garrett doesn’t just want GH-325 for his centipede soldiers. | 加勒特不仅是想给他的蜈蚣战士弄到GH325 |
[18:51] | He wants it for himself. | 他自己也想要 |
[18:53] | So he can become a real, live boy again. | 这样他就能重新变成血肉之躯 |
[18:55] | And if he happens to create | 而且如果他碰巧 |
[18:57] | an army of programmed super soldiers | 同时为九头蛇创建了一支 |
[18:59] | for Hydra along the way, triple bonus points. | 超级战士军队 那就一举三得了 |
[19:02] | How do we know Garrett didn’t do that to Ward, too? | 我们怎么知道加勒特不是那样对沃德的 |
[19:04] | Maybe he’s been programmed. | 也许他被洗脑了 |
[19:06] | Fitz, when are you going to stop clinging to the idea | 菲兹 你什么时候才肯相信 |
[19:08] | that Ward’s the victim and not the perpetrator? | 沃德不是受害者 而是加害者 |
[19:11] | When I see something that tells me I shouldn’t with my own two eyes. | 当我看到切实证据的时候 |
[19:14] | We don’t know all the facts. | 我们不知道全部的真相 |
[19:15] | You want a fact, Fitz? Ward murders people. | 你想要真相吗 菲兹 沃德杀了人 |
[19:20] | I should have let Mike finish him when I had the chance. | 我真该在有机会的时候让麦克干掉他 |
[19:26] | I’m stupid and…weak. | 我真是又愚蠢 又软弱 |
[19:29] | You weren’t weak. | 你不是软弱 |
[19:31] | You had compassion. That’s harder. | 你是有同情心 那更不容易 |
[19:35] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[19:36] | Pizza delivery for Pablo Jimenez? | 巴勃罗·吉梅内斯的披萨 |
[19:41] | That’s me. | 是我的 |
[19:51] | Biomechanics rebooting. | 生物假体重启 |
[19:58] | There. That should do it. | 好了 应该没问题了 |
[20:00] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[20:02] | Hasn’t happened like that in awhile. | 好久没这样了 |
[20:04] | Yes, it has. | 不 一直这样 |
[20:06] | Been happening more and more. | 而且越来越频繁 |
[20:09] | The biomechanics are fine. | 生物假体没问题 |
[20:12] | It’s my organs that are failing. | 是我的器官快不行了 |
[20:15] | What are you saying, John? | 你在说什么 约翰 |
[20:17] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[20:19] | Cybertek team gives me a month, two tops. | 赛博科技的人说我还有一个月 最多两个月 |
[20:33] | You never came out to eat. | 你没出来吃东西 |
[20:35] | Not much of an appetite. | 没什么胃口 |
[20:40] | Look… | 听我说 |
[20:42] | Fitz can’t process the truth about Ward, not yet. | 菲兹暂时还无法接受沃德叛变的事 |
[20:46] | What he said… | 他所说的话 |
[20:48] | It’s what he needs to believe. | 是他需要坚信的 |
[20:53] | Do you think Ward’s being controlled? | 你认为沃德是被人控制了吗 |
[20:56] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[21:00] | Neither do I. | 我也认为不是 |
[21:03] | You know, I never gave you enough credit | 我之前真的看低了 |
[21:05] | for this whole zen-warrior thing. | 你冷静处事的态度 |
[21:08] | But I got to admit, it’d be nice to feel nothing right now. | 但我得承认 现在能毫无感觉也挺好 |
[21:11] | You think I don’t feel anything? | 你以为我毫无感觉吗 |
[21:13] | Look at you. You’re a statue. | 看看你 就是座雕像 |
[21:17] | And you and Ward had a thing. | 你和沃德还有过瓜葛呢 |
[21:19] | So if anyone should be furious — | 如果有人应该感到愤怒 |
[21:21] | I am. | 我很愤怒 |
[21:24] | I’m furious. | 怒火中烧 |
[21:27] | But I’m sure as hell not gonna waste it on a tantrum. | 但我不会浪费时间发脾气 |
[21:32] | I’m gonna mine it, save it… | 我要憋住一口气 |
[21:35] | And when we find Ward, | 等我们找到沃德 |
[21:37] | I’m gonna use every bit of it to take him down. | 我要用尽那股怒火来拿下他 |
[21:43] | Wish I knew how to use that hate-fu. | 但愿我知道如何利用那股怒火 |
[21:48] | I’m up most mornings at 5:00. | 我几乎每天早上都是五点起床 |
[21:53] | Trip I.D.’d a number of cybertek shipments | 崔普查到一些赛博科技的货物 |
[21:55] | that ping-ponged across the globe — | 在全球各地运来运去 |
[21:57] | Brazil, Cambodia, Syria — | 巴西 柬埔寨 叙利亚 |
[21:59] | but they all ended up in Havana. | 但最后都运去了哈瓦那 |
[22:01] | S.H.I.E.L.D. used to have a base there. | 神盾局以前在那儿有基地 |
[22:03] | I told you we’d find him. | 我就说会找到他的 |
[22:04] | We’re going to Cuba. | 我们要去趟古巴 |
[22:15] | 5 bucks. | 五美元 |
[22:17] | – That’s it, huh? – Si? | -才这点钱 -是 |
[22:20] | Same thing cost me $30 in Rome. | 同样修剪一下 在罗马要花30美元呢 |
[22:24] | There it is — the face of our future. | 在这儿呢 我们未来的代言人 |
[22:28] | Mr. Quinn’s the poster boy for our new enterprise. | 奎恩先生是我们新企业的宣传大使 |
[22:30] | Not sure how that’s supposed to work. | 这样好吗 |
[22:32] | He’s also an international fugitive, | 他还是个国际逃犯呢 |
[22:34] | Accused of a laundry list of crimes. | 背负数宗指控 |
[22:36] | Accused by S.H.I.E.L.D., | 是来自神盾局的指控 |
[22:38] | of whom I’ve been a vocal critic for years. | 多年来我一直对他们表示不满 |
[22:40] | Now S.H.I.E.L.D.’s gone down in flames | 现在神盾局灰飞烟灭 |
[22:42] | while I rise from the ashes, | 我则死灰复燃 |
[22:44] | all charges dismissed and my sterling reputation | 指控全部被撤销 而我的好声誉 |
[22:47] | restored. | 也得以恢复 |
[22:49] | I knew there was a reason | 我就知道 我没扯掉 |
[22:50] | I didn’t rip out that silver tongue of yours. | 你的三寸不烂之舌是有原因的 |
[22:53] | Everything on schedule? | 一切进展顺利吗 |
[22:54] | Your flamboyant display in Bogota | 你在波哥大的华丽展示 |
[22:56] | got a lot of people’s attention. | 吸引了很多人的眼球 |
[22:58] | I’ll be in D.C. tomorrow, capitalizing on it. | 我明天去华盛顿 好好借题发挥一番 |
[23:01] | Good. | 好极了 |
[23:03] | It’s Raina. | 蕾娜来电 |
[23:06] | Maybe she has news. | 也许她有好消息 |
[23:08] | Okay, Ernesto, let’s show them what handsome really looks like. | 厄涅斯托 给我拾掇得帅气一点 |
[23:15] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[23:16] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[23:17] | You have a problem with the drug? | 药物有问题吗 |
[23:19] | This isn’t about the drug. | 不是药物的问题 |
[23:24] | I thought Agent Garrett | 我以为加勒特特工 |
[23:25] | shared my interest in special people, in transformation. | 和我一样对有异能的人感兴趣 |
[23:30] | But now I realize he was just afraid to die. | 可现在我发现他只是怕死 |
[23:35] | So I’m not sure how interested he’ll be | 所以我不确定他是否会对 |
[23:37] | in what I found out about Skye. | 我对斯凯的发现感兴趣 |
[23:39] | Skye? | 斯凯 |
[23:42] | I probably shouldn’t be talking to you about this. | 我或许不该跟你说这个 |
[23:44] | I should go straight to Garrett. | 我该直接去找加勒特 |
[23:46] | Garrett’s got more important things to worry about. | 加勒特有更重要的事要操心 |
[23:51] | You can tell me instead. | 你告诉我也一样 |
[23:56] | I’ve been looking through the files | 我一直在查阅 |
[23:58] | that Skye downloaded from the plane. | 斯凯从空客上下载的文件 |
[24:00] | And in addition to medical records, | 除了医疗记录之外 |
[24:03] | I found hospital files, adoption-agency searches. | 我还找到了医院记录 领养机构的调查 |
[24:08] | Skye’s an orphan. | 斯凯是个孤儿 |
[24:09] | Been looking for her parents for awhile. | 一直在寻找她的父母 |
[24:10] | It’s not exactly a secret. | 这不算是什么秘密了 |
[24:13] | But that’s what intrigued me. | 但这引起了我的好奇 |
[24:15] | That and her DNA. | 还有她的DNA |
[24:19] | It appears to be a match | 似乎跟我很久以前 |
[24:20] | for someone I heard about a long time ago. | 听说过的一个人很相似 |
[24:24] | You know something about Skye’s history? | 你知道斯凯的过往吗 |
[24:27] | I can’t confirm it’s her, | 我无法确认就是她 |
[24:28] | but I did hear a story about a baby girl. | 但我听说过一名女婴的故事 |
[24:32] | Years ago, a village in the Hunan Province in China. | 多年以前 中国湖南省的一个村庄 |
[24:37] | It was destroyed, every man, woman, and child | 男女老少横尸遍野 |
[24:39] | torn apart by monsters trying to find that baby. | 杀人的狂魔就为找到那个婴儿 |
[24:44] | Did the monsters kill the baby’s parents? | 那些狂魔杀了婴儿的父母吗 |
[24:47] | No. That’s what’s so interesting. | 不 这才是这事有趣的地方 |
[24:51] | The baby’s parents were the monsters. | 婴儿的父母就是那对狂魔 |
[25:20] | Give me one reason not to blow your head off. | 给我一个不打爆你脑袋的理由 |
[25:24] | I brought tacos. | 我给你买了玉米卷 |
[25:28] | I was half expecting you to be long gone. | 我还以为你早走了呢 |
[25:30] | I was half expecting you to never come back. | 我还以为你永远不会回来了呢 |
[25:32] | You said a couple of months. | 你说两个月 |
[25:34] | It’s been six. | 已经六个月了 |
[25:35] | Been out of the country on assignment. | 出国执行任务去了 |
[25:41] | Seems like you and Buddy did okay without me. | 看来没有我 你和巴迪也过得挺好 |
[25:46] | First few weeks were rough. | 头几个星期很难熬 |
[25:49] | But then I realized my thinking was limited. | 但后来我发现我的思路局限了 |
[25:53] | So I started raiding cabins. | 于是我开始抢劫小屋 |
[25:55] | Got some tools, the tent. | 拿到了些工具和帐篷 |
[25:57] | Life got easier. | 生活好过多了 |
[26:00] | Gonna build a cabin, over there. | 我要在那边建个小屋 |
[26:03] | See? I told you you could do it. | 瞧 我说了你能做到 |
[26:08] | Damn, son, you stepped up in a big way. | 小子 你进步真是不少 |
[26:11] | I couldn’t be prouder if you were my own. | 如果你是我儿子 我一定会无比骄傲 |
[26:18] | I lied about the tacos. | 我带的不是玉米卷 |
[26:20] | What’s that for? | 这是要干什么 |
[26:23] | Your next lesson. | 你的下一堂课 |
[26:34] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[26:35] | Stick with me, kid. | 好好跟着我 孩子 |
[26:36] | In a couple years, you’ll shoot better than that. | 几年后 你的枪法会比我更精准 |
[26:52] | Something about that woman unnerves me. | 那女人总让我有些不安 |
[26:54] | It’s those eyes. | 是她的眼睛 |
[26:56] | No, it’s what’s behind those eyes. | 不 是她捉摸不定的想法 |
[27:00] | What did she text you about earlier? | 她之前发消息跟你说了什么 |
[27:03] | She had questions about your decision | 她对你决定转移实验室 |
[27:04] | to pack up the lab and move it to the States. | 回美国的决定有些疑虑 |
[27:07] | I planned to expand operations anyway. | 我本就准备扩大规模 |
[27:11] | The fact that the Deathlok files were stolen from Cybertek | 赛博科技的死亡战士档案被窃一事 |
[27:13] | just speeds up my decision. | 加速了我的决定 |
[27:16] | I heard you wanted to hang on to this during the flight. | 听说你想在飞行期间拿着这个 |
[27:19] | You heard right. | 没错 |
[27:22] | You’ve re-created gh-325. | 你重造了GH325 |
[27:24] | Almost. | 算是吧 |
[27:25] | We’ve distilled the genetic components of all the previous samples | 我们提取了之前样本中的基因成分 |
[27:28] | down to one single vial. | 浓缩在这一小瓶中 |
[27:30] | And it’ll do what we talked about? | 它的功效会如我们所说的那样 |
[27:32] | It should regenerate and heal cells, | 应该能再生并修复细胞 |
[27:35] | just like it did in Skye and Coulson. | 就像对斯凯和科尔森那样 |
[27:37] | So take good care of it. | 一定小心保管啊 |
[27:39] | That’s the only one in the world. | 这是世上仅有的一瓶 |
[27:44] | You sure you don’t want anything else? | 你确定不需要其它东西了吗 |
[27:46] | How about one of these quarter walkie-talkies? | 比如说这个硬币对讲机 |
[27:51] | They have a built-in homing beacon. | 里面还内置了归航信标 |
[27:52] | – Okay. – I’ll keep one, too. | -好吧 -我也会带一个在身上 |
[27:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[27:56] | Don’t want to be greedy. We’ve already got the dwarfs. | 我不想太贪心 毕竟我们已经拿了迷你机器人 |
[27:59] | No problem. All right. | 别客气 好了 |
[28:06] | Because we had to fly in low, | 因为我们得低调行事 |
[28:08] | we have to search for our plane on the ground. | 所以只能在地面上搜索我们的飞机 |
[28:10] | Fitz, Simmons, you have the maps. | 菲兹 西蒙斯 拿好地图 |
[28:13] | Do not engage under any circumstances. | 任何情况下都不要与敌人正面交锋 |
[28:15] | If you find the bus, call us and stand down | 如果找到空客 立刻通知我们 别贸然行动 |
[28:17] | or come back here and wait. | 或者回这儿来等我们 |
[28:18] | – We’ll be careful. – Understood, sir. | -我们会小心的 -明白 长官 |
[28:20] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[28:30] | We’re too late. They’re gone. | 我们来得太迟了 他们已经走了 |
[28:32] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们会来 |
[28:33] | I’m not sure everyone’s gone. | 我不确定他们是不是全走了 |
[28:34] | Something’s generating a lot of volts in there. | 里面有什么东西在产生大量电力 |
[28:39] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[28:41] | Sir, we found the bus. | 长官 我们找到空客了 |
[28:42] | It’s on an airfield outside Abel Santamaria | 它在亚伯桑塔玛利亚郊外的一座机场 |
[28:44] | packing up to leave. | 正准备起飞 |
[28:46] | We’re on our way. How far is that from our location? | 我们马上过来 那里离我们有多远 |
[28:48] | About three hours, but by the looks of it, | 大概三小时 但看情况 |
[28:50] | they’ll be long gone by the time you can get here, sir. | 等你们赶到 他们估计早就离开了 长官 |
[28:52] | Get out of there right now. | 马上离开那里 |
[28:54] | Do not engage. Wait for us back at the jump jet. | 不要正面交锋 回喷气机那儿等我们 |
[28:57] | Copy that, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[29:00] | Garrett’s leaving. | 加勒特要逃了 |
[29:01] | We have to at least try and get over there. | 我们至少得试试能不能赶过去 |
[29:02] | Or not. | 或许不用 |
[29:04] | We still have this little puppy. | 我们还有这东西 |
[29:05] | If there’s a computer system in that barber shop, | 如果那理发店里有计算机系统 |
[29:07] | we don’t have to chase him anymore. | 我们就不用再追他了 |
[29:09] | We just plug it in, we wake up the trojan horse, | 只要把这个插上 激活木马病毒 |
[29:11] | and we’re off to the races. | 就能坐等其成了 |
[29:12] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[29:14] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[29:16] | I know we’re not supposed to engage. | 我知道我们不该和他们正面交锋 |
[29:17] | But if they get away, we’ll be back to square one. | 但如果他们逃跑了 我们就又回到了原点 |
[29:20] | I can’t handle square one again. | 我可不想再回到原点 |
[29:25] | Garrett’s there, which means Ward’s probably there, too. | 加勒特在那儿 那沃德可能也在 |
[29:30] | What if we send a dwarf into the plane from here? | 不如我们从儿这发射一个迷你机器人到飞机上 |
[29:33] | It can stow away inside | 它能藏在里面 |
[29:34] | so we can track where the bus is going. | 这样我们就能追踪空客的去向了 |
[29:35] | Yes. Simmons, excellent suggestion. | 是的 西蒙斯 真是个好主意 |
[29:38] | We can send sleepy. | 我们可以用”瞌睡虫” |
[29:39] | He’s our best listener — next to you, of course. | 他是最好的听众 当然了 仅次于你 |
[29:41] | Okay. I’ll go get him from the car. | 我去车上把它拿来 |
[29:51] | Long time, no see. | 好久不见 |
[29:56] | There you go. | 吃吧 |
[30:00] | You know he’s not human, right? | 你知道它不是人类吧 |
[30:02] | Of course I know. | 我当然知道 |
[30:04] | No, he’s better than human. | 但它比人类好得多 |
[30:06] | Smart, loyal, trustworthy. | 聪明 忠诚 值得信赖 |
[30:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:11] | Where does all that trust and loyalty lead? | 但信任和忠诚又给了它什么呢 |
[30:14] | Abandoned in the woods or dumped at the pound? | 不是被遗弃在树林里就是被关进兽栏 |
[30:19] | I learned that lesson the hard way. | 这是我用血换来的教训 |
[30:23] | I know you’ve never asked, but I’m sure you’re curious. | 我知道你虽然嘴上不问 但心里一定很好奇 |
[30:27] | Nickel version? | 金属假体是怎么回事 |
[30:31] | I got fragged by an I.E.D. outside of Sarajevo. | 我在萨拉热窝郊外被自制炸弹的碎片击中 |
[30:35] | when I radioed for medevac, | 我呼叫医疗救援 |
[30:38] | I got nothing but an earful of excuses. | 却只得到一堆借口 |
[30:41] | That’s when I realized I was more loyal to s.H.I.E.L.D. | 这时我才明白我对神盾局 |
[30:44] | than S.H.I.E.L.D. was to me. | 远比它对我更忠诚 |
[30:47] | So I decided if I made it out, if I survived, | 所以我决定如果我能活下来 |
[30:51] | I was gonna treat them the way they treated me. | 我一定以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[30:57] | Then I stuffed my intestines back inside, | 我把自己的肠子塞回去 |
[30:59] | duct-taped myself shut, and humped my way out. | 用胶带绑起来 然后挣扎着离开了那儿 |
[31:04] | You remember when we first met? | 记得我们第一次见面的时候吗 |
[31:06] | I told you I worked for a secret organization? | 我跟你说我为一个秘密组织工作 |
[31:09] | Well, it’s more like I work for a secret organization | 事实上 应该说我为一个秘密组织 |
[31:11] | inside another secret organization. | 内部的秘密组织效力 |
[31:13] | You ever heard of Hydra? | 你听说过九头蛇吗 |
[31:19] | Hydra understands the importance of survival. | 九头蛇明白生存的重要性 |
[31:27] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[31:31] | This is our plane. | 这是我们的飞机 |
[31:33] | We want it back. | 我们想要回来 |
[31:34] | Really? Just like that, kid? | 是吗 就这么简单吗 小子 |
[31:37] | Coulson probably figured out we’re using the barbershop. | 科尔森大概已经知道理发店的基地了 |
[31:40] | Call Kaminsky. He’ll know what to do. | 给卡明斯基打电话 他知道怎么做 |
[31:41] | All right, let’s close up the ramp | 好了 去关上舷梯 |
[31:42] | and get this bird off the ground. | 把飞机开上天吧 |
[31:44] | Tell the pilot to keep it low in a harrier mode | 让飞行员保持鹞式模式低空飞行 |
[31:45] | until we’re out over the gulf. | 直到出了海湾 |
[31:46] | We’ll do. | 收到 |
[31:48] | What’s he got there? | 他拿的是什么 |
[31:52] | One of those prank joy buzzers. | 一个恶作剧蜂鸣器 |
[31:55] | Yeah. You know me — always kidding around. | 你知道我的 经常恶作剧 |
[32:00] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[32:03] | An E.M.P. | 一个电磁脉冲 |
[32:04] | Looks like the joke’s on you. | 看来恶作剧整到你了 |
[32:16] | Garrett’s dying! Not sure this will work. | 加勒特要不行了 不知道这有没有用 |
[32:19] | Fitz shorted him out with an E.M.P. | 菲兹用电磁脉冲击倒了他 |
[32:21] | Call Cybertek. Let them know what happened. | 给赛博科技打电话 把这事告诉他们 |
[32:23] | See what they can do. | 看看他们能做什么 |
[32:25] | Back. | 退后 |
[32:28] | I’m glad that I did it. | 我很高兴我这么做了 |
[32:30] | You hear me? You lose, we win. | 听到了吗 你输了 我们赢了 |
[32:33] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[32:34] | Well, no worse than you. | 你也差不多 |
[32:35] | And you don’t have to take orders from him anymore, Ward. | 你再也不用听命于他了 沃德 |
[32:38] | Ward! Let him die. | 沃德 让他死 |
[32:40] | He deserves to die. | 他活该去死 |
[32:43] | Get them out of here! | 带他们出去 |
[32:46] | Clear! Everybody out! | 清场 所有人都出去 |
[32:54] | I have some good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[32:57] | Can it wait a minute? | 可以等等吗 |
[33:03] | Damn dog takes off running every time I take a shot out here. | 每次我开枪 那只傻狗都跑出去 |
[33:06] | That deer’s 1,800 meters out. | 那只鹿在1800米之外 |
[33:09] | It’ll take him awhile to find it. | 他得好一会儿才能找到了 |
[33:13] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[33:14] | You’ve been accepted by S.H.I.E.L.D.’s operations division, | 你已经被正式纳入神盾局作战部 |
[33:17] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[33:21] | We need to pack up. | 我们得去收拾行李 |
[33:23] | Thank you, sir, for everything. | 谢谢你 长官 谢谢你做的一切 |
[33:25] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[33:28] | You don’t owe me or anybody else a thing. | 你不欠我的 也不欠任何人 |
[33:30] | You earned it by yourself. | 这是你自己争取到的 |
[33:34] | It’s gonna be hard when you get there. | 你在那里工作会十分困难 |
[33:37] | If you’re gonna work within S.H.I.E.L.D. for hydra, | 如果你要在神盾局内部为九头蛇工作 |
[33:39] | You can’t ever get attached to anyone or anything. | 就不能对任何人任何事产生感情 |
[33:42] | You have to fight that weakness in you. | 你必须要克服你内心的软弱 |
[33:45] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -遵命 长官 -好样的 |
[33:47] | Now take care of Buddy, and we’ll get out of here. | 把巴迪除掉 然后我们就走 |
[33:53] | That’s not a weakness, is it? | 这不是你的弱点吧 |
[33:58] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 |
[33:59] | Good. I’ll be at the truck. | 很好 我在卡车里等你 |
[34:04] | Internal battery must have fried. | 内置电池肯定被烧坏了 |
[34:05] | I’m gonna have to open it up, see if there’s a mechanical fix. | 我得打开它 看看能不能修好 |
[34:08] | I talked to Cybertek. | 我给赛博科技打过电话了 |
[34:10] | They’re prepping a facility in Miami. | 他们在迈阿密做好了准备 |
[34:11] | Good. | 太好了 |
[34:14] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做点事 |
[34:17] | Yeah. Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[34:18] | Put down Fitz and Simmons. | 除掉菲兹和西蒙斯 |
[34:21] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[34:23] | We have plenty of time. | 回头有的是时间 |
[34:24] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[34:25] | And I’m telling you to cross them off for me. | 我要你把他们除掉 就算为了我 |
[34:30] | That’s not a weakness, is it? | 那不是你的弱点吧 |
[34:34] | No. | 不是 |
[34:35] | Then take care of them. | 那就搞定他们 |
[34:37] | I’ll take care of me. | 我能照顾我自己 |
[34:40] | I’ve cheated death plenty of times. | 我已经逃脱死亡很多次了 |
[34:43] | I’ll stay. | 我留在这儿 |
[35:01] | Skye, where are the computers? | 斯凯 电脑在哪里 |
[35:03] | I’m working on it. | 我正在查 |
[35:04] | Trip, anything in your granddad’s kit might help us out here? | 崔普 你外公的工具有哪样能帮上忙吗 |
[35:07] | Always. Let me take a look. | 肯定有 让我看看 |
[35:14] | There’s a mechanical failsafe in case the electronics shut down. | 这里有个机械故障保险 以防电力系统失效 |
[35:22] | I’m pretty interesting inside. | 我的内部结构很有趣的 |
[35:35] | That’s my centipede serum. | 那是我的蜈蚣血清 |
[35:37] | It’s the only thing that’s been keeping me alive | 那是这几个月以来维系我生命的 |
[35:39] | these past few months. | 唯一动力源 |
[35:41] | Why isn’t it making you strong? | 它为什么不能强化你 |
[35:44] | I’m too far gone. | 我已经是将死之人了 |
[35:49] | I’m afraid your entire system is shutting down. | 你的身体系统正在衰竭 |
[35:53] | Maybe you can jump-start it… | 也许你能重启它 |
[35:56] | With this. | 用这个 |
[36:00] | Coulson will find us, won’t he? | 科尔森会找到我们的 是吧 |
[36:02] | Man won’t rest until every Hydra agent is either dead | 直到每个九头蛇特工都被除掉或者进监狱 |
[36:05] | or behind bars. | 他是不会停下的 |
[36:08] | Go! | 快跑 |
[36:15] | Go. | 快跑 |
[36:19] | Oh! Oh, no! Fitz. | 不要 菲兹 |
[36:21] | Go, go! | 快跑 |
[36:27] | Open the door, Fitz. | 快点开门 菲兹 |
[36:29] | Ward, please… | 沃德 求你了 |
[36:32] | I need to understand. | 我必须得明白为什么 |
[36:33] | You need to accept the truth, fitz. | 你得接受现实 菲兹 |
[36:35] | He doesn’t care about us, about anything. | 他一点也不在乎我们 他什么都不在乎 |
[36:38] | No. I don’t believe that. We’re friends, aren’t we? | 不 我不相信 我们是朋友啊 |
[36:43] | We’ve been friends. We’ve had laughs together. | 我们一直是朋友 一起欢声笑语过 |
[37:04] | I know that you’re a good person, Ward. | 我知道你是个好人 沃德 |
[37:08] | And you can choose right now to be good. | 你现在可以选择做好人 |
[37:11] | It’s a choice. | 这是个选择 |
[37:14] | I’ve got my orders. | 我有我的命令 |
[37:17] | Open up the door. | 打开门 |
[37:18] | No. | 不 |
[37:21] | Not a chance. | 绝不 |
[37:25] | Okay. Have it your way. | 好吧 随你们便 |
[37:31] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[37:33] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[37:34] | Okay. Wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[37:35] | – What are you doing? – Wait. | -你在干什么 -等等 |
[37:37] | – No, no, no. – Okay, wait. | -不不不 -等等 |
[37:38] | – Ward, just think about this. – Wait, Ward. Ward. | -沃德 考虑下 -等等 沃德 |
[37:40] | – Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait! – Just give it a second! | -好吧 等等 -等一下 |
[37:41] | Wait, wait, wait! Okay, okay, okay! | 等等 好吧 |
[37:43] | – Just loo– Ward, look at me! – Think about this! | -看着…沃德 看着我 -好好考虑一下 |
[37:45] | Ward, just turn around! | 沃德 转过来 |
[37:46] | Don’t do it! Don’t do it, Ward! | 别这样 别这样 沃德 |
[37:48] | Okay, you don’t have to do this! | 你没必要这样做 |
[37:49] | – Ward! – You don’t have to! You have a choice! | -沃德 -你不用这么做 你可以选择 |
[37:51] | Ward! Ward, look at me! | 沃德 沃德 看着我 |
[37:53] | I know that you care about us, Ward! | 我知道你在乎我们 沃德 |
[37:57] | You’re right. I do. | 你说得对 我的确在乎 |
[38:01] | It’s a weakness. | 这是弱点 |
[38:14] | – Ward! – Ward! | -沃德 -沃德 |
[38:31] | I can’t promise it’ll work. | 我不能保证会管用 |
[38:33] | And once it’s gone, I won’t be able to make any more. | 用完了我也不能制造更多了 |
[38:37] | This is the end of the road. | 穷途末路了 |
[38:38] | Without it, I’m dead for sure. | 没了它 我就死定了 |
[38:41] | So…what the hell? | 所以 管他呢 |
[39:03] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[39:07] | The final ingredient. | 最终成分 |
[39:22] | Is it done? | 办妥了吗 |
[39:26] | If the job was easy — | 如果这很容易 |
[39:54] | What are you feeling? | 你感觉到什么了 |
[40:00] | The universe. | 宇宙 |
[40:05] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[40:08] | Over here. | 这边 |
[40:10] | There’s something behind this wall. | 这墙后面有东西 |
[40:14] | Okay, I got something. | 好吧 我有发现 |
[40:15] | Secret door? | 秘门吗 |
[40:17] | I got this. They’re like my thing. | 交给我吧 我擅长 |
[40:31] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[40:33] | Finally. | 终于 |
[40:41] | It’s a centipede soldier. | 是蜈蚣战士 |
[40:59] | Bogota was a freebie, a calling card, | 波哥大只是赠品 一张名片 |
[41:02] | a demonstration of what we can do. | 我们能力的展示 |
[41:04] | It was a circus. | 那就是一场马戏 |
[41:06] | It was a single man with no support team | 那是单身一人 没有支援部队 |
[41:10] | and no extraction plan. | 也没有撤离计划 |
[41:15] | I mean, come on. Tell me — | 告诉我 |
[41:17] | how much did you spend to get Bin Laden? | 为了追捕本·拉登 你们花了多少钱 |
[41:19] | Between the ships and the choppers and the support troops, | 舰队 直升机和支援部队 |
[41:21] | what was it? $30 million? | 多少钱 三千万 |
[41:23] | $50 million? | 五千万 |
[41:23] | Whatever the price, it was worth it. | 不管花了多少钱 都值得 |
[41:25] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:27] | My super soldier could have done it for a fraction of the price. | 我的超级战士只需花一小笔钱 就能做到 |
[41:30] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你才来吗 |
[41:32] | Are you proposing to sell us this super soldier of yours? | 提议向我们出售你的这个超级战士吗 |
[41:36] | God, no. | 当然不是 |
[41:38] | I’m proposing to sell you a thousand of them. | 我是提议卖给你们一千个超级战士 |
[41:43] | Better, stronger, faster. | 更好 更强 更快 |
[41:48] | Gentlemen, with the continued exposure | 先生们 随着神盾局一类机构 |
[41:50] | of corrupt institutions like S.H.I.E.L.D., | 不断披露出腐败丑闻 |
[41:53] | with the terrifying rise of Hydra, | 而九头蛇又日渐崛起 |
[41:55] | the need for reliable security is at an all-time high. | 对可靠安保的需求空前之高 |
[42:02] | Which is why we are expanding our super-soldier operations | 所以我们要扩张超级战士计划 |
[42:05] | into a brand-new, | 建成全新的 |
[42:06] | state-of-the-art Cybertek facility. | 最先进的赛博科技设施 |
[42:10] | So, would you and your friends like a tour? | 你和你的朋友想去参观一下吗 |