时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I swore an oath. We all did. | 我发了誓 我们都发了誓 |
[00:05] | To protect the world against the much weirder world. | 保护世界不受更疯狂的世界的侵害 |
[00:10] | It’s got to be some sort of activation signal | 这一定是发送给神盾局内部的 |
[00:12] | to Hydra members within S.H.I.E.L.D. | 九头蛇成员的激活信号 |
[00:14] | We’ve had a wolf in the herd the whole time. | 我们之中一直有内奸 |
[00:17] | They’ve infiltrated the highest levels of our organization. | 他们渗入了我们组织的最高层 |
[00:19] | – Ward! Ward! – Ward, you don’t have to do this! | -沃德 -沃德 你没必要这样做 |
[00:23] | Fitz — is he okay? | 菲兹 他没事吧 |
[00:25] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[00:26] | On behalf of the united states armed forces, | 我代表美国武装部队 |
[00:28] | I order you to stand down. | 命令你们投降 |
[00:30] | We’re not Hydra. | 我们不是九头蛇 |
[00:31] | We’re agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们是神盾局特工 |
[00:32] | Well, right now, to the rest of the world, | 现在 在其他人眼里 |
[00:35] | that’s the same thing. | 那是一码事 |
[00:36] | Fury always said a man can accomplish anything | 弗瑞总是说当人明白自己在参与 |
[00:39] | when he realizes he’s a part of something bigger. | 一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利 |
[00:41] | You want me to start over, rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你想让我重新开始 重建神盾局 |
[00:44] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:45] | I call it the playground. It is an honor to meet you, sir. | 我称这里为操场 见到你真是荣幸 长官 |
[00:49] | I know we don’t have much, but what we have is yours, | 我知道我们没什么东西 但你尽可以利用 |
[00:51] | Director Coulson. | 科尔森局长 |
[01:23] | I don’t think I need to remind you that the clock is ticking. | 我应该不用提醒你时间紧迫吧 |
[01:26] | We are almost finished loading. | 马上装箱完毕 |
[01:28] | Herr Whitehall, I-I fear Schmidt — | 怀特霍尔先生 恐怕施密特… |
[01:29] | Oh, there’s no reason left to fear the Red Skull. | 用不着害怕红骷髅了 |
[01:32] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:34] | However, his vision is not. | 然而 他的设想没有死 |
[01:36] | The work Hydra has done will live on. | 九头蛇的事业要继续下去 |
[01:38] | – The obelisk? – They are bringing it out now. | -方尖碑呢 -他们正要拿出来 |
[01:40] | Carefully, I hope. | 希望他们很小心 |
[01:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:48] | I thought this stockpile held only artifacts. | 我以为这里只存放了文物 |
[01:51] | Not everything we dug out of the ground was an antique, my friend. | 从土里挖出来的不都是古董 朋友 |
[01:55] | Some of it was quite advanced. | 有一些东西很先进呢 |
[01:58] | Is this the reason these men…? | 那些人死掉是因为这个吗 |
[02:00] | Hmm? Ja. | 是的 |
[02:02] | The Red Skull said it may hold the answer — | 红骷髅说这东西或许 |
[02:05] | the answer to death itself. | 能解释死亡本身 |
[02:18] | I’ll give them an “A” for effort. | 他们还挺拼的 这我得承认 |
[02:19] | Guten tag, boys. All right, nice and calm. | 你们好啊 老实点 |
[02:22] | No sudden moves, or we’ll tie a blasting cap to your… | 都别动 不然我们就把雷管绑在你们… |
[02:25] | Hey, Dugan, what’s the german word for “Nuts”? | 杜根 “蛋蛋”用德语怎么说 |
[02:27] | I don’t know, Jim. | 不知道 吉姆 |
[02:28] | But tie a blasting cap to them, I’ll bet we’ll hear it. | 不过绑上之后 他们肯定会说出来的 |
[02:31] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[02:33] | Down. | 我说放下 |
[02:36] | These assets are now under the protection | 这些物件现在都由 |
[02:38] | of the Strategic Scientific Reserve. | 战略科学军团保管 |
[02:40] | They’ll be relocated and hidden out of sight, indefinitely… | 他们会被转移 永远藏起来 |
[02:43] | as will you. | 你也是 |
[02:44] | Cut off one head, two more shall grow in its place. | 砍掉一颗头 会再长出两个 |
[02:48] | Then I guess we’ll keep cutting them off. | 那就一直砍呗 |
[02:51] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[02:54] | All right, boys, let’s pack it up. | 好了 伙计们 装箱吧 |
[03:05] | Agent Carter, what the hell is all this stuff? | 卡特特工 这都是什么啊 |
[03:09] | Dangerous. | 危险物品 |
[03:10] | Right now, we need to contain everything | 现在我们得装载所有物件 |
[03:12] | and get it out of enemy territory. | 搬出敌区 |
[03:13] | Mr. Stark plans to go through it tonight. | 斯塔克先生今晚要全部过目 |
[03:16] | And that, we must never touch. | 至于那个 谁都别碰 |
[03:19] | This is the last Hydra site we know of. | 这是我们已知最后的九头蛇据点了 |
[03:21] | They’re finally beaten. | 终于打败他们了 |
[03:23] | You don’t sound thrilled. | 可你并不开心 |
[03:24] | Well, these things can’t simply be boxed up. | 这些东西不是装箱就完事了 |
[03:27] | Someone needs to establish a permanent unit during peacetime. | 和平时期得建立一个专门的部门 |
[03:30] | To keep dangerous technology contained? | 防止危险科技落入恶人手中 |
[03:32] | And watch over people like Stark who are toying with it. | 也监控斯塔克这样拿这些东西玩的人 |
[03:35] | Until then, all we can do | 在那之前 我们也只能 |
[03:36] | is box it up, lock it up, and dedicate ourselves | 装箱 锁好 尽我们的全力 |
[03:39] | to making sure it never sees the light of day. | 保证这些东西永不见天日 |
[03:50] | We’ve got ears on them. The package is in the open. | 可以听到他们了 谈判已开始 |
[03:53] | Don’t engage until the deal’s done. | 交易完成前别动手 |
[03:56] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[03:58] | Trip, we got eyes? | 崔普 有视频了吗 |
[03:59] | Now we do. | 有了 |
[04:01] | That’s what I’m selling. | 这就是我卖的东西 |
[04:03] | I’m sure you’d like to see some credentials. | 我知道你们想看证件 |
[04:05] | 神盾局 罗杰·布朗宁 | |
[04:06] | Agent Browning, for ex-S.H.I.E.L.D., | 布朗宁特工 作为前神盾局的人 |
[04:08] | you seem awfully indifferent to who we are. | 你似乎毫不在意我们是谁 |
[04:11] | What you are is the highest bidder. | 你们是出价最高的人 |
[04:13] | Whether you’re in it for profit or for Hydra, | 你们是为了钱还是为了九头蛇 |
[04:14] | it doesn’t concern me, not anymore. | 现在都与我无关了 |
[04:17] | That’s what we want to hear. | 我们就想听到这句 |
[04:19] | What are they buying from him? | 他们要买的是什么 |
[04:21] | Intel, not hardware. | 是情报 不是实物 |
[04:29] | The mystery I’d like to solve is, | 我想知道的是 |
[04:31] | why should we be paying you so much? | 我们凭什么要付你这么多钱 |
[04:33] | This looks like a box. Sorry — a picture of a box… | 这看上去就是个箱子 抱歉 箱子的照片 |
[04:37] | A picture of a box you don’t have. | 而且这照片上的箱子还不在你手上 |
[04:43] | The government has it, | 箱子在政府那儿 |
[04:44] | along with thousands of other assets they’ve seized from s.H.I.E.L.D., | 连同其他数千件他们从神盾局没收的物品 |
[04:47] | and they don’t know what to make of half of them. | 而且其中半数他们都无法理解 |
[04:50] | I worked in a S.H.I.E.L.D. containment facility | 我在一间神盾局防范设施工作 |
[04:52] | that had hundreds of boxes that look just like this. | 里面有几百个跟这一样的箱子 |
[04:54] | But this is the only one | 但只有这一个箱子 |
[04:55] | that has a level 10 classified file dedicated to it. | 有十级权限的文件 |
[05:01] | You’re selling us a needle in a haystack. | 你卖的不过是海底针 |
[05:03] | Finding the haystack is up to you. | 找到大海得靠你们 |
[05:04] | I know your reputation. I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 我听过你们的大名 你们一定做得到 |
[05:06] | What I don’t appreciate is you changing the terms on me now. | 但我不喜欢你们说好了条件现在又反悔 |
[05:09] | We’re asking for clarification, Browning. | 我们只是想要个解释 布朗宁 |
[05:11] | You’re the one who changed the terms, | 是你违反了协议 |
[05:12] | bringing more than the two guards we agreed upon. | 带了不止我们说好的两名护卫 |
[05:15] | I only brought two guards. | 我只带了两名护卫来 |
[05:37] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们怎么在这儿 |
[05:39] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[05:41] | A third party. | 第三方[通常指多人] |
[05:43] | A party’s what you’d call that? | 他就一个人啊 |
[05:44] | He’s gone. | 他没影了 |
[05:46] | 25-foot drop. | 这里可是25英尺高 |
[05:48] | This was supposed to be an undercover operation. | 这本是卧底行动 |
[05:50] | You want to explain why you’re shadowing us? | 你们为什么跟着我们 |
[05:52] | We were your backup, which you needed. | 我们是你们的后援 你们正需要 |
[05:55] | Yeah. So did he. | 是啊 他也需要 |
[06:01] | Sir, mark’s down. | 长官 目标死了 |
[06:03] | Third party, possibly Hydra, and we’re out in the open. | 第三方干的 可能是九头蛇 我们暴露了 |
[06:06] | What are our orders? | 什么命令 |
[06:11] | Go dark. | 消失 |
[06:19] | 情报机构垮台后拨乱反正 神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭 | |
[06:19] | They’re fugitives, and they deserve to be punished. | 他们是逃犯 他们应该受到惩罚 |
[06:22] | We witnessed the single greatest intelligence collapse | 我们目睹了历史上最大的一次 |
[06:26] | in recorded history, George. | 情报机构垮台 乔治 |
[06:28] | We have a duty to the American people to hunt down those responsible. | 我们有义务为美国人民抓到责任人 |
[06:31] | 格伦·塔伯特准将 神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭 | |
[06:31] | So, no, I don’t sleep most nights. | 所以我经常通宵不眠 |
[06:33] | 情报机构垮台后拨乱反正 神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭 | |
[06:33] | General Talbot, you said you have s.H.I.E.L.D. personnel | 塔伯特准将 您说您将神盾局人员和 |
[06:35] | and weaponry locked in a secure facility, | 武器都锁在了监禁设施内 |
[06:38] | so is it fair to say that S.H.I.E.L.D. | 那么是否能说神盾局 |
[06:40] | and the Hydra terrorists who poisoned its ranks | 以及渗透进其中的九头蛇恐怖分子 |
[06:42] | have been defeated? | 已被击败 |
[06:43] | The corrupt institution has been dismantled, yes. | 这个腐败的机构已被瓦解 |
[06:46] | We cut down the tree, | 我们砍下了大树 |
[06:47] | we pulled up the roots, but let’s just say | 还拔起了树根 但这么说吧 |
[06:48] | I’ll rest easier when we throw it all on the bonfire. | 等我们把他们都扔进篝火烧光我才会安心 |
[06:48] | 格伦·塔伯特准将 神盾局和九头蛇已被消灭 | |
[06:51] | So, you didn’t get them all? | 那么还没都抓住吗 |
[06:52] | Our black-market contacts | 多亏我们的黑市线人 |
[06:54] | were the reason the guy believed we weren’t with s.H.I.E.L.D. | 那人才相信我们不是神盾局的 |
[06:56] | Coulson knows Hartley. | 科尔森认识哈特利 |
[06:57] | She’s the only person on your team he trusts. | 她是你们之中他唯一信任的人 |
[06:59] | But why’d you break silhouette protocol? | 但你们为什么现身 |
[07:00] | – He ordered us to. – Orders. | -他下了命令 -命令 |
[07:01] | We can’t maintain solid cover with agents tailing us. | 有特工跟踪 我们无法维护卧底身份 |
[07:04] | And we can’t be sure you won’t run off with the money. | 我们还不敢肯定你不会拿钱跑路呢 |
[07:06] | Any idea how that freak show found us, Hartley? | 你知道那个怪物怎么找到我们的吗 哈特利 |
[07:08] | I have a theory. | 我有个理论 |
[07:09] | Cool it. The man said we were the highest bidder. | 够了 他说我们是出价最高者 |
[07:12] | That means he sent the word out wide. | 那么说他一定广撒网来着 |
[07:14] | And he paid for that mistake. | 然后自食其果了 |
[07:15] | – Yes, he did. – That’s an understatement. | -是啊 -这么说太轻了 |
[07:17] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[07:18] | Agent Skye. | 斯凯特工 |
[07:19] | Lance Hunter. | 兰斯·亨特 |
[07:20] | Agent Hartley. | 哈特利特工 |
[07:21] | Operation didn’t go well, I take it? | 行动不顺利吗 |
[07:23] | – What gave you that idea? – That’s a shame, man. | -怎么看出来的 -真可惜 |
[07:26] | I was hoping that agent you were scoping out | 我还希望你们去找的那个特工 |
[07:28] | would have some tech we could use. | 手里有我们用得上的设备呢 |
[07:31] | Sorry, Mack. No new toys. | 抱歉了 迈克 没有新玩具 |
[07:35] | You get anything? | 找到任何东西了吗 |
[07:36] | A new enemy. | 新敌人 |
[07:43] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[07:45] | Director wants you for debrief. | 局长要你们去做报告 |
[07:47] | The feeling is mutual. Throw him up on the big screen. | 我也想说说呢 把他放在大屏幕上吧 |
[07:51] | We’ll tell him that his enemies have gone bulletproof. | 我们告诉他敌人现在刀枪不入了 |
[07:53] | He’s in his office. | 他在办公室 |
[07:57] | Coulson’s here? Kind of buried the lead there, Bill. | 科尔森在这儿 这么大的事不早说 比尔 |
[08:01] | Just Agent May. | 他只见梅特工 |
[08:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:10] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:13] | Well, tell him I’d like to voice my opinion, too, | 告诉他我也想发表意见 |
[08:16] | on being kept in the dark, | 居然什么都不告诉我 |
[08:17] | ’cause I don’t like being left…out. | 我不喜欢被排除…在外 |
[08:19] | Get used to it. | 赶紧习惯吧 |
[08:23] | So, the guy was bulletproof, huh? | 话说 那家伙刀枪不入啊 |
[08:26] | That’s sweet. | 太酷了 |
[08:27] | What… like, protective clothing or…? | 怎么弄的 穿了防弹服之类的吗 |
[08:29] | Maybe. We found these metal shards. | 也许吧 我们发现了这些金属碎片 |
[08:31] | They broke off with the bullet hits. | 子弹击中他时弹落的 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna take it to the lab. | 我拿去实验室看看 |
[08:36] | I’ll let Coulson know. | 我会告诉科尔森 |
[08:38] | It’ll be good to see him… | 能见到他太好了 |
[08:39] | If I see him. | 如果他肯让我见的话 |
[08:41] | He’s a busy man. | 他可是个大忙人 |
[08:47] | Sorry. That’s all I can give you. | 抱歉 我只能告诉你这么多了 |
[08:48] | Try to move up with your head down. | 尽量小心点 |
[08:50] | And, hey, only use the dead drop from now on. | 还有 以后只能用秘密情报点联系 |
[08:53] | There aren’t enough pay phones left in this country. | 现在国内没剩多少公用电话了 |
[08:59] | You’re the man in charge, but I’m in charge of you, remember? | 你是负责人 但我是负责你的 记得吗 |
[09:02] | I had two rules. | 我有两条规矩 |
[09:04] | Avoid field operations… | 避免出外勤 |
[09:05] | And check in with me every few days. | 还有每隔几天就要向我报到 |
[09:08] | It’s been two weeks. | 上次到现在已经两周了 |
[09:09] | And I’m flying back out tonight. | 我今晚还要搭飞机走 |
[09:11] | I have to focus on recruitment. | 我得集中精力招募新人 |
[09:13] | It’s starting to wear me down. | 都快让我精疲力尽了 |
[09:14] | The hours? | 时间问题吗 |
[09:15] | The numbers. | 是人数问题 |
[09:17] | Between the traitors, military detainees, | 除了叛徒 军队在押犯 |
[09:20] | and the sell-outs in the private sector, | 还有去私企的人 |
[09:23] | the people who could possibly be considered loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 那些有可能会忠于神盾局的人 |
[09:25] | is not impressive. | 实在不怎么样 |
[09:27] | And they’re scattered all over the damn globe. | 而且他们散落在全球各地 |
[09:30] | Well, you have no choice but to meet them face-to-face, | 没办法 你只能去当面跟他们谈 |
[09:32] | – Get a read on them. – I know, and I prefer it. | -才能做出判断 -我知道 我也愿意 |
[09:34] | But flying economy blows. | 可坐经济舱飞来飞去太苦逼了 |
[09:40] | Any progress on the cloaking equipment? | 隐身装置有进展了吗 |
[09:42] | Like I can tell. | 说得好像我知道似的 |
[09:43] | Well, we need it now, badly. | 我们现在急需这东西 |
[09:46] | Our plane’s been gathering dust for months, | 我们的飞机已经在地上趴了好几个月了 |
[09:47] | But I still can’t risk a takeoff | 可我还是不能冒险去开 |
[09:49] | with this guy trying to throw us on a bonfire, | 这货还想把我们扔进篝火呢 |
[09:51] | So flying coach it is… | 所以只能去坐经济舱了 |
[09:53] | Though I did score an exit row on the way back from london. | 不过我从伦敦回来时坐到了紧急出口边的位子 |
[09:56] | – And what was in london? – Allies… | -你去伦敦干什么 -如有必要… |
[09:59] | ready to be activated, if necessary. | 盟友们已经准备好了 |
[10:02] | It’s a decent start, | 这是个良好的开始 |
[10:03] | But it’s gonna be slow-going without more resources. | 但如果没有更多资源 进展会很慢 |
[10:05] | Bad news on that front. | 这方面有坏消息 |
[10:07] | We were hoping Agent Browning would be a friend. | 我们本来希望布朗宁特工会是朋友 |
[10:09] | And if not, at least sell us tech. | 即便不是 至少能卖技术给我们 |
[10:10] | Negative on both. | 结果两样都落空了 |
[10:12] | The assassin…Hydra? | 这杀手…九头蛇吗 |
[10:14] | Likely. Possibly gifted. | 很有可能 甚至可能有异能 |
[10:16] | Killed browning. He wanted the intel. | 他杀了布朗宁 是冲着情报去的 |
[10:18] | Another 0-8-4, I guess. | 估计又是一个084 |
[10:20] | What’s your assessment of Hartley’s people? | 你怎么评价哈特利的人 |
[10:22] | You know what I think. | 你知道我怎么想的 |
[10:23] | They’re mercenaries, here for the money. | 他们是雇佣兵 只为钱办事 |
[10:24] | But what’s your assessment? | 你的客观评价是什么 |
[10:26] | They’re good mercenaries. | 他们是优秀的雇佣兵 |
[10:28] | Well, Hartley spent a lot of years undercover. | 哈利特做过很多年卧底 |
[10:30] | Those are the kinds of friends you make. If she trusts them… | 结交的朋友自然是那种人 如果她信任他们 |
[10:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | S.S.R. I just read about this. | 战略科学军团 我才读到这个 |
[10:40] | It’s not in any of the history books. | 在历史记录里找不到啊 |
[10:42] | No. It’s in Fury’s toolbox. | 不 它在弗瑞的工具箱里 |
[10:46] | Koenig, cancel my flights. | 凯尼格 取消我的航班 |
[10:49] | What did it say about this? | 上面说什么了 |
[10:50] | An 0-8-4 could be anything… that much we’ve learned. | 084可能是任何东西 这我们是知道的 |
[10:53] | It’s not just an 0-8-4. It’s the first. | 这不是随便哪个084 这是第一个 |
[10:56] | And all Fury knew about was the trail of bodies that follows it. | 弗瑞只知道 跟这东西沾边 没少死人 |
[11:00] | Talbot’s saying he’s beaten both sides, | 塔伯特说他把双方都击败了 |
[11:02] | but we’re just hiding underground. | 但我们只是在地下隐藏 |
[11:04] | If hydra gets their hands on this, | 如果九头蛇拿到这个 |
[11:06] | They may not have to. | 那他们可能就不用躲了 |
[11:19] | Hail hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[11:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:21] | Is the package secure? | 东西安全吗 |
[11:22] | Uploading now. | 正在上传 |
[11:24] | He expected a positive result | 他期待一个好结果 |
[11:26] | and sent a gift along as a reward… | 并寄出了一份礼物作为奖赏 |
[11:28] | for this assignment and the next. | 为这次和下次的任务 |
[11:40] | A diamond. | 钻石 |
[11:41] | Musgravite, from the caves of Madagascar, | 铍铝镁锌石 开采自马达加斯加岛的洞穴 |
[11:44] | one of the rarest gemstones in the world. | 世界上最罕见的宝石之一 |
[11:46] | He believes you’ll find its structure quite pleasurable. | 他认为你会很喜欢它的结构 |
[11:50] | Was he right? | 他说的对吗 |
[11:56] | He’s always right. | 他总是对的 |
[12:05] | Whatever. It’s better than that crap you cooked up in Budapest. | 但总比你在布达佩斯做的东西强 |
[12:07] | I didn’t have much to work with. It was farm to table. | 我的选择有限 是就地取材 |
[12:10] | – It broke my tooth. – That’s ’cause you’re English. | -我的牙都硌坏了 -因为你是英国人 |
[12:11] | – Hartley, Hunter, Idaho. – What’s the word? | -哈特利 亨特 爱达荷 -什么事 |
[12:14] | In his office. | 去他办公室 |
[12:16] | The director requests an audience? | 局长要求见我们吗 |
[12:17] | Oh, the man doesn’t do requests. | 他从不提要求 |
[12:19] | And, listen, when we get in there, no matter what you do, | 听着 我们进去以后 不论如何 |
[12:21] | don’t look him in the eye. | 别看他的眼睛 |
[12:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:24] | Nah, he’s all right. | 不是 骗你的 |
[12:26] | But you should both focus on | 但你们都要注意一下 |
[12:27] | not saying anything overly stupid. | 不要说太傻的话 |
[12:30] | – Yes, ma’am. – I’m not making any promises. | -遵命 女士 -我可不保证 |
[12:33] | You took the material to the lab? | 你把那个东西送去实验室了吗 |
[12:35] | That’s the top priority now. | 那是现在最要紧的事 |
[12:36] | Yeah. But I don’t know what it’ll get us. | 是的 但我不知道结果会怎样 |
[12:40] | How’s the mood in there today? | 他今天心情怎么样 |
[12:42] | It’s as good as can be expected. | 已经够好了 |
[12:48] | Fitz, now would be the time I’d have you test | 菲兹 现在我希望你能够测试 |
[12:51] | the resonant frequencies of the metal | 金属的共振频率 |
[12:53] | so that I could determine what properties we’re dealing with. | 那样我就能鉴别出这是什么物质了 |
[12:59] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[13:03] | Fitz? Can you even hear me? | 菲兹 能听到我说话吗 |
[13:07] | Yes, Simmons, I can hear you. | 是的 西蒙斯 我听到了 |
[13:10] | I’m trying to hear the bloody resonant frequency | 我正在听你要的 |
[13:12] | you keep going on about, but all I can hear is you. | 共振频率 但我只能听到你说话 |
[13:14] | Calm down. I’m only asking. | 冷静点 我只是问问 |
[13:16] | You haven’t been able to isolate — | 你还没有分离出 |
[13:17] | No, I haven’t been able to isolate the… | 没有 我还没分离出 |
[13:20] | the, um… | 那个 |
[13:22] | the… | 那个 |
[13:23] | – rate of oscillation. – Yes. | -振荡率 -是的 |
[13:25] | I was just about to say that, actually. | 其实我正要说呢 |
[13:26] | And, no, I haven’t because it keeps… | 我的确还没有 因为它一直… |
[13:32] | What’s the word again? Give me the word. | 那词是什么来着 告诉我那个词 |
[13:33] | – Fluctuating. – Yes. Good. Fine. | -波动 -是的 没错 好了 |
[13:35] | Thanks. Go away. | 谢谢 走开 |
[13:41] | Have you taken your medication? | 你吃药了吗 |
[13:42] | Yes. | 吃了 |
[13:45] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别 |
[13:47] | Please don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何东西 |
[13:49] | That’s the cloaking technology for the plane. | 这是飞机的隐形装置 |
[13:51] | – How’s it coming? – Good. | -怎么样了 -还不错 |
[13:53] | Slower than I’d like. | 比我希望的要慢 |
[13:54] | I’ve had a few bumps, but it’s — I’m close. | 我遇到些障碍 但是快完成了 |
[13:57] | And I don’t need you mucking it up. | 我不需要你来插手 |
[13:58] | Fitz, I’m trying to help. | 菲兹 我只是想帮忙 |
[14:00] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:02] | But I also know how important cloaking is, okay? | 但我也知道隐形技术有多重要 |
[14:04] | So I just need everybody to be… | 所以我只希望大家都 |
[14:07] | everybody to be… | 大家都 |
[14:08] | I just need everybody to be, um… | 我只需要大家都 |
[14:11] | – Patient. – Yes. | -耐心点 -对的 |
[14:19] | You need to be patient with yourself, Fitz. | 你也得对自己耐心点 菲兹 |
[14:23] | You’re almost there. | 你就快成功了 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I’m almost there. | 是的 我就快成功了 |
[14:35] | Any update on the metal we found? | 我们找到的金属有什么新进展吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah. Yep. Yep. | 有 有的 |
[14:38] | Um, no. Actually, no. | 没有 其实 没有 |
[14:40] | I’m just having a bit of trouble identifying the… | 我遇到些困难 无法… |
[14:45] | a bit of trouble — | 无法… |
[14:46] | I’m having a bit of trouble identifying the material. | 我遇到些困难 无法辨别这种材料 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | Yeah, so, this is the same lead that we use in our bullets, | 是的 这与我们子弹的铅是一样的 |
[14:52] | but there’s… | 但这其中 |
[14:55] | there is something… | 有些 |
[14:57] | bleeding. Uh… | 血 |
[14:59] | Okay. That’s — are you — can you see that? | 好的 这 你看到了吗 |
[15:02] | – Looks like flesh. – Yeah, I see it. | -看起来像肉 -是的 看到了 |
[15:04] | – It’s blood. – Good. | -是血 -那就好 |
[15:07] | I mean, that’s — what? That’s weird. | 我是说 这好怪 |
[15:10] | Can you figure out whose blood? | 你能鉴别出是谁的血吗 |
[15:11] | That shouldn’t be too hard. | 那应该不会太困难 |
[15:12] | That shouldn’t be too hard. | 那应该不会太困难 |
[15:15] | I’ll stay and help anyway. | 我还是留下帮忙吧 |
[15:19] | So the man had powers? | 这人有超能力 |
[15:20] | We emptied our mags at the guy. | 我们对那家伙射空了弹夹 |
[15:22] | Might as well have been blowing kisses. | 跟飞吻一样没效果 |
[15:23] | Never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过那样的事 |
[15:25] | I have. | 我有 |
[15:25] | And usually these encounters come with better financial compensation. | 而且一般遇到这种事都会得到更好的经济补偿 |
[15:29] | – Hunter… – What? | -亨特 -怎么啦 |
[15:30] | Don’t be yourself right now. | 别这么随便 |
[15:31] | You like me like this. | 你就喜欢我这样哎 |
[15:33] | Look, you both have your S.H.I.E.L.D. traditions | 你俩都有你们的神盾局传统 |
[15:35] | and all that nonsense, | 什么的 |
[15:36] | and personal reasons for being dedicated to the cause, | 还有献身这个事业的个人原因 |
[15:39] | but you’ve known me a long time, Izzy. | 但你认识我很久了 伊兹 |
[15:41] | And what gets me out of bed in the morning? | 你知道让我起床的动力是什么 |
[15:43] | He’s not a “Big picture” Kind of guy. | 他不是顾全大局的人 |
[15:45] | Sound like my ex-wife. | 我前妻也这么说 |
[15:47] | And you should have listened to her, too. | 那她的话你也该听 |
[15:51] | DNA match. | 找到DNA匹配了 |
[15:53] | Carl Creel. He was on the index. | 卡尔·克里尔 他也在名录里 |
[15:55] | More importantly, crossed off the index. | 更重要的是 还被划掉了 |
[15:57] | S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol. | 神盾局规定 |
[15:58] | Sometimes hostile gifted individuals are put down. | 有时 一些具敌意的异能者会被消灭 |
[16:01] | Well, they didn’t do a great job here. | 看来他们工作没做好啊 |
[16:03] | They didn’t try. | 他们就没做 |
[16:04] | Check who was the supervising agent. | 看看监管特工是谁 |
[16:06] | Agent John Garrett. | 约翰·加勒特特工 |
[16:07] | They must have faked Creel’s termination, recruited him. | 他们肯定是谎称克里尔被除掉后雇佣了他 |
[16:10] | Well, now we know he’s Hydra. | 至少现在我们知道他是九头蛇的人了 |
[16:12] | John Garrett? | 约翰·加勒特 |
[16:13] | Isn’t that your mate who, you know… | 那不是你那个朋友吗 |
[16:15] | Went to the dark side? | 就是走上邪途的那个 |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah. Then he went nuts. | 没错 然后他疯了 |
[16:25] | It’s a little bit strange. | 有点奇怪 |
[16:28] | I mean, they’re exactly the same. | 我是说 他们完全一样 |
[16:31] | You really think they were just twins? | 你觉得他们只是双胞胎那么简单吗 |
[16:34] | Come on. | 我才不信 |
[16:34] | I have heard all your theories, Trip. | 我已经听过你所有的理论了 崔普 |
[16:36] | And Koenig’s always mentioning other brothers. | 而且凯尼格还总说起他的其他兄弟 |
[16:38] | Every day, another brother. | 一天一个新的 |
[16:40] | If he brings up one more brother, | 要是他再说个新的 |
[16:41] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我非疯了不可 |
[16:42] | Coulson said we can trust him. | 科尔森说我们可以信任他 |
[16:44] | There’s something fishy going on there, man. | 这里绝对有蹊跷 |
[16:49] | You’ll go crazy staring at this crap. | 总盯着这玩意你非疯了不可 |
[16:51] | What is it again? | 这是什么来着 |
[16:52] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[16:54] | Something Garrett was messing with. | 加勒特在摆弄的什么东西 |
[16:57] | Coulson put me on it a month ago, | 科尔森一个月前丢给我的 |
[16:58] | searching deep web contacts, even Rising Tide, | 我通过深网 甚至涨潮组织都找了 |
[17:01] | looking for a match. | 想找到匹配 |
[17:02] | I’ve got nothing. | 但什么都没找到 |
[17:04] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[17:06] | Happy to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 长官 |
[17:08] | Agent Triplett, Skye. | 崔普利特特工 斯凯 |
[17:11] | Sir. | 长官 |
[17:12] | Can you give us a moment? | 让我俩单独谈谈行吗 |
[17:14] | Watch this. | 好的 |
[17:17] | What? No hugs? | 怎么 都不抱一个吗 |
[17:19] | He was really looking forward to it. | 他可期待了呢 |
[17:21] | I’ve cross-checked the writing from the lab | 我交叉对比了实验室的草图 |
[17:23] | with the new images you’ve given me. | 和你给我的新图片 |
[17:25] | Mostly the same, | 大多一致 |
[17:25] | but the code breakers haven’t found anything — | 但解码员还没找到任何… |
[17:26] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为那事来的 |
[17:28] | The bulletproof assassin you encountered on the sting? | 你们任务中遇到的那个刀枪不入的杀手 |
[17:31] | We know who he is. | 我们查出身份了 |
[17:39] | You want me to go down there, don’t you? | 你想让我下去一趟 是吗 |
[17:40] | You’re the only one who can. | 只有你能去 |
[17:43] | Is this really what it takes for you and I | 只有这种事才能 |
[17:45] | to get a one-on-one these days? | 让我们单独见上一面吗 |
[17:48] | Why now? | 为什么现在让我去 |
[17:49] | Because the technology in play warrants it. | 因为现行技术有保障了 |
[17:54] | And do I have a say in this? | 那我有的选择吗 |
[18:00] | Copy that. | 遵命 |
[18:04] | There’s an inertial confinement laser barrier down there, | 底下有道惯性约束激光屏障 |
[18:06] | which is cool. | 很厉害 |
[18:08] | Now this button turns it soundproof. | 按这个键可以隔音 |
[18:11] | This button makes it opaque. | 按这个让它透明 |
[18:17] | Just tell me there isn’t an “Off” button I can accidentally hit. | 只要告诉我没有不小心会碰到的”关闭”键就行 |
[18:20] | You’ll be safe. I promise. | 你很安全 我保证 |
[18:47] | Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. | 你真是让人赏心悦目 |
[18:53] | I told Coulson weeks ago | 我几周前就跟科尔森说 |
[18:55] | that I was willing to speak to you — | 我愿跟你谈 |
[18:57] | to give you intelligence. | 提供情报 |
[19:00] | Why now? | 为什么现在 |
[19:02] | Something bad happen? | 有什么坏事发生吗 |
[19:03] | Carl Creel. | 卡尔·克里尔 |
[19:05] | Garrett reported him dead. Turns out he’s alive. | 加勒特上报说他死了 结果他还活着 |
[19:08] | Do you have any information on that? | 这件事你知情吗 |
[19:11] | How have you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[19:14] | The name sounds familiar. | 这个名字听着耳熟 |
[19:16] | Do you have a picture? | 有照片吗 |
[19:42] | Coulson didn’t tell you. | 科尔森没告诉你 |
[19:46] | I went through a… rough stretch. | 我经历了一段艰难的日子 |
[19:52] | First pair of pants they gave me had a — | 他们给我的第一条裤子 |
[19:54] | a button on the back. | 背面有一颗扣子 |
[19:57] | They took that away. | 他们把扣子拿走了 |
[19:58] | But you fold a piece of paper just right, | 如果巧妙地折叠一张纸 |
[20:01] | it gets sharp. | 它就会变得锋利 |
[20:05] | When they took that away, I started running at the walls. | 他们把纸也拿走后 我开始撞墙 |
[20:09] | You should have run faster. | 你该撞得更狠点 |
[20:10] | I’m through all that. | 这一切都过去了 |
[20:13] | When I came out of sedation, I was clear-headed, | 我从镇静剂中醒来时 脑袋非常清醒 |
[20:15] | Accepting… | 我开始接受 |
[20:17] | of who I am, what I’ve done, | 自己的身份 做过的事 |
[20:20] | and why. | 以及原因 |
[20:23] | You sure about this? | 这样做真的好吗 |
[20:24] | Giving Ward exactly what he wants? | 让沃德如愿以偿 |
[20:27] | Of course he said he’d only talk to Skye. | 他当然会说他只和斯凯谈 |
[20:30] | He wants to fill her head with lies. | 他想用谎言来蒙蔽她 |
[20:32] | He hasn’t lied yet. | 目前为止他说的都不是谎话 |
[20:34] | Your arms tell a different story. | 你的手臂就不同了 |
[20:36] | I see May’s training you. | 看得出梅一直在训练你 |
[20:37] | She’s got you favoring your left side first | 她先让你习惯了用左手 |
[20:39] | ’cause you’re right-handed. Smart. | 因为你是右撇子 聪明 |
[20:40] | I’m gonna say this once. | 我只说一次 |
[20:42] | I’m not gonna believe a word that comes out of your mouth. | 我不会相信你说的任何一句话 |
[20:45] | But if a single word is about | 但只要你的回答 |
[20:47] | anything other than the question that I’m asking, | 与我问的问题无关 |
[20:50] | I walk. | 我立刻走人 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:57] | Creel was a boxer, nicknamed the Crusher. | 克里尔曾是个拳击手 绰号粉碎者 |
[21:01] | Turns out any opponent has a glass jaw | 当你手套下有一副铁拳时 |
[21:03] | when you have steel fists under your gloves. | 任何对手都不堪一击 |
[21:06] | Garrett thought he’d be an asset. | 加勒特认为他有利用价值 |
[21:08] | Now, once Creel touches a substance, | 克里尔一接触某种物质 |
[21:10] | he can absorb it and somehow consciously | 他就能将其吸收 并能有意识地 |
[21:14] | transform the molecules of his body into that substance. | 把身体的分子转化成那种物质 |
[21:18] | He wouldn’t tell us how, | 他不肯告诉我们是怎么做到的 |
[21:19] | But he enjoys the way it feels… | 但他很享受那种感觉 |
[21:24] | Almost as much as he enjoys killing. | 不过他更享受杀戮 |
[21:26] | You two must have gotten along great. | 那你们俩一定很投机 |
[21:30] | Well, this was fun but pointless. | 这挺有趣 但是毫无意义 |
[21:32] | We’ve already figured that stuff out, | 我们已经弄明白了这点 |
[21:33] | – so if you don’t know where to find him, then — – wait. | -所以如果你不知道他的藏身之处 -等等 |
[21:38] | When Hydra was communicating with S.H.I.E.L.D., | 九头蛇与神盾局内部人员通信时 |
[21:40] | we’d use white noise in the gaps between S.H.I.E.L.D.’s quantum key | 我们会在神盾局的量子密匙分配频道之间的空隙 |
[21:43] | distribution channels to hide messages. | 使用白噪音来隐藏信息 |
[21:46] | Now, S.H.I.E.L.D. might be gone, | 神盾局虽然消失了 |
[21:49] | but not those frequencies. | 但那些频率还在 |
[21:50] | If Hydra is giving commands to Creel, | 如果九头蛇在给克里尔下达指令 |
[21:54] | that’ll be how. | 他们一定会这么做 |
[21:55] | We’ll see. | 我们很快就能知道了 |
[21:56] | It’s true, | 这是真的 |
[21:57] | and so will be every word I say to you for the rest of my life. | 我余生对你说的每一句话也都如此 |
[22:01] | I’m not asking for forgiveness. | 我不是在求你原谅 |
[22:05] | I just want to help you. | 我只想帮你 |
[22:07] | And when that information proves true, | 等证实这些资料的真实性后 |
[22:09] | I hope you’ll come back. | 我希望你会回来 |
[22:11] | There’s so much I want to tell you about… | 有很多事我想告诉你 |
[22:17] | your father. | 是关于你父亲的 |
[22:28] | And believe it or not, | 信不信由你们 |
[22:29] | there’s a directive going out over those channels right now. | 有人正通过那些频道下达了一条指令 |
[22:33] | Now, I can ping an echo request, | 我可以发送回应请求 |
[22:34] | see if there’s other receivers out there, | 看看是否有其他接收人 |
[22:36] | how many Hydra agents can communicate this way. | 看看有多少九头蛇特工能用这方法通信 |
[22:38] | So he’s telling the truth. | 这么说他没说谎 |
[22:41] | It looks like it. | 看来是的 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:44] | I guess that visit was the first of many, huh? | 看来这次探视只是个开头 是吧 |
[22:47] | We kept Ward here for this reason, | 我们把沃德扣留在这儿就是为了这个 |
[22:48] | and it’s paying off. | 现在也得到了回报 |
[22:51] | What is his deal? | 他想要什么 |
[22:52] | I really don’t know, | 我真的不知道 |
[22:53] | But it doesn’t matter, | 但这并不重要 |
[22:55] | As long as he’s giving us an inside look at Hydra’s operations. | 只要他能让我们洞悉九头蛇的行动就行 |
[22:58] | Yeah, guys? About that. | 伙计们 关于那个 |
[23:03] | You called it. | 你说对了 |
[23:04] | Talbot hasn’t crushed hydra. | 塔伯特没能击败九头蛇 |
[23:05] | Just sent them slithering back to the shadows. | 只是让他们回到了阴影之中 |
[23:08] | I hate being right. | 真不想说对 |
[23:14] | The navy? | 海军 |
[23:16] | He said that? You must be kidding me. | 他说的吗 你开玩笑吧 |
[23:18] | He said he likes boats. | 他说他喜欢船 |
[23:20] | He likes messing with his old man is what it is. | 他只是喜欢逗他老爸而已 |
[23:22] | Don’t go far. | 别跑太远 |
[23:25] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[23:28] | – The navy. – Yep. | -海军吗 -没错 |
[23:29] | I’ll tell you what — I’ll have something to say about that. | 我告诉你 这事我可有意见 |
[23:31] | Sweetheart, he’s 11. | 亲爱的 他才11岁而已 |
[23:33] | I’m sure you’ll wear him down soon enough. | 我相信你很快就会让他丧失兴趣的 |
[23:38] | – Glenn. -Yeah? | -格伦 -怎么了 |
[23:40] | Your phone’s ringing. | 你电话在响 |
[23:41] | That’s not my — | 不是我的… |
[23:46] | Take George. | 带上乔治 |
[23:47] | – Get to the car now. – What? | -马上回车里 -什么 |
[23:49] | – Now! – Okay. All right. | -现在就去 -知道了 |
[23:52] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[23:53] | General Talbot, you’re in danger. | 塔伯特准将 你有危险 |
[23:55] | We’re here to ensure your safety. Please listen carefully. | 我们是来保护你的 请听仔细了 |
[23:57] | Agent Coulson, is this you? | 科尔森特工 是你吗 |
[23:59] | Show yourself so we can talk about it. | 出来吧 我们才好说话啊 |
[24:01] | There’s no time. We’re here to protect you. | 没时间了 我们是来保护你的 |
[24:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[24:04] | No, you listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[24:05] | I have my own protection | 我有自己的安保人员 |
[24:07] | and a cell for you at Gitmo. | 还在关塔那摩给你准备了间牢房 |
[24:12] | This is Talbot. | 我是塔伯特 |
[24:14] | I need reinforcements at my location now. | 马上派增援来我这儿 |
[24:17] | Watch your six! | 小心身后 |
[24:24] | Move, move, move! | 行动 行动 |
[24:57] | Secure that bastard! | 抓住那个混蛋 |
[24:59] | Move, move! Go, go! | 行动 行动 |
[25:00] | General, let’s get you to a covered spot. | 准将 快转移去安全地点吧 |
[25:09] | Go, go! | 行动 行动 |
[25:10] | General, we should get you somewhere safe. | 准将 我们得把你转移到安全地点 |
[25:14] | General? | 准将 |
[25:20] | Hi, again. | 又见面了 |
[25:22] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[25:48] | Are these straps really necessary? | 真有必要把我绑起来吗 |
[25:50] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[25:52] | I guess. To ensure your safety. | 我猜有必要 以免我揍你 |
[25:57] | I’m hoping we can work together, | 我希望我们能合作 |
[25:59] | be buddies like we used to be. | 重拾昔日友情 |
[26:01] | “Buddies”? | 友情 |
[26:02] | Last time we saw each other, | 我们上次见面的时候 |
[26:03] | you assaulted me and my team. | 你攻击了我和我的部队 |
[26:06] | So I could go stop a killer, which I did. | 为了去阻止一个杀手 我也做到了 |
[26:09] | Whereas you discovered that secret base. | 而你找到了那个秘密基地 |
[26:12] | Got a big promotion, Brigadier General Talbot. | 还得到了晋升 空军准将塔伯特 |
[26:16] | Sounds like a pair of best buds to me. | 这么看来我们关系还真不错呢 |
[26:20] | I got to say… | 我得说 |
[26:23] | I respect you. | 我很佩服你 |
[26:25] | You managed to evade us for an entire winter. | 你成功地躲了我们一个冬天 |
[26:28] | And I respect you for making it so damn hard. | 我也佩服你 能让我这么费劲 |
[26:32] | I’m exhausted. | 简直是精疲力尽 |
[26:34] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[26:35] | But I want to make your job easier. | 现在我想让你轻松点 |
[26:38] | Chasing us is a waste of resources, general. | 追捕我们就是浪费资源 准将 |
[26:40] | We’re the good guys, | 我们都是好人 |
[26:41] | and we can help you catch the bad guys. | 我们能帮你们抓住坏人 |
[26:43] | Kidnapping me and tying me up in your honeycomb kill room | 绑架我 把我关在你的蜂窝杀人房间里 |
[26:46] | is not helping your case. | 可不怎么有说服力 |
[26:47] | Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你觉得我是白痴吗 |
[26:48] | Oh, no. You’re the real deal. | 不 你很明白 |
[26:50] | But you’re surrounded by people | 但你周围的人 |
[26:51] | who constantly underestimate the threat they’re up against. | 总低估他们所面临的威胁 |
[26:54] | Me and my people swore an oath we don’t intend to break — | 我和我的团队都会坚守自己的誓言 |
[26:57] | To protect the innocent, to watch out for people — | 保护无辜者 守护人民 |
[27:01] | People like your son. | 比如你儿子 |
[27:02] | How dare you bring my family into this. | 你别把我家人扯进来 |
[27:05] | We save lives, | 我们拯救生命 |
[27:06] | including yours, whether you like it or not. | 包括你的在内 不管你愿意与否 |
[27:11] | That was smooth. | 真是漂亮 |
[27:13] | Riled him up, got him to grab the arm rests. And now | 激怒他 让他紧抓扶手 这下… |
[27:16] | active fingerprint analysis — 89%. | 有效指纹分析 完成89% |
[27:20] | We were there for your protection. | 我们是为了保护你们 |
[27:22] | Everyone safe, no one got hurt. | 确保大家安全 没人受伤 |
[27:25] | Look at Koenig, running analysis. | 看看凯尼格 还做分析 |
[27:28] | Well, it looks like we’ve got our new golden boy. | 我们好像有个新金童了 |
[27:30] | “New”? As opposed to the original? | 新金童 以前有金童吗 |
[27:33] | Yes. Me. | 有 我啊 |
[27:36] | And I’ve been sidelined. | 我现在只能靠边站了 |
[27:38] | No. | 不是的 |
[27:40] | Well, I mean, maybe, | 或许是吧 |
[27:41] | but in the way that a player is sidelined | 但那就像在足球比赛中 |
[27:44] | due to injury in a football match. | 受伤的球员只好在旁观战 |
[27:46] | Football or American football? | 足球还是橄榄球 |
[27:48] | ‘Cause a head-trauma joke right now, Simmons, | 因为现在开脑创伤笑话 西蒙斯 |
[27:50] | that’s in severely poor taste, even for you. | 真的很低级趣味 对你来说也是 |
[27:55] | And I see the way they look at me. | 我看到他们看我的眼神 |
[27:58] | Especially when they keep on asking about the… | 尤其是他们一直问我… |
[28:02] | – Cloaking. – Yeah. | -隐形装置 -是的 |
[28:03] | No, they’re just anxious about it. | 不 他们只是有点着急 |
[28:05] | They know you’re nearly done. | 他们知道你快完工了 |
[28:05] | Yeah, well, I may not seem like the genius I used to be, | 是啊 我可能没以前那么天才了 |
[28:08] | but I still have ideas. | 但我还是有想法的 |
[28:09] | – Yeah. – I’m just having a hard time… | -是的 -我就是现在不太善于… |
[28:14] | I’m just having… | 我就是不太善于… |
[28:15] | – Expressing them. – Yeah. | -表达 -对 |
[28:17] | And that — that doesn’t mean that they have to treat me like… | 这并不意味着他们就得那么对我 |
[28:25] | Like what, Fitz? | 怎么对你 菲兹 |
[28:27] | Treat me like I’m gonna break. | 就像我随时会崩溃一样 |
[28:32] | It’s distracting. | 这很让我烦心 |
[28:34] | And, you know, talking to you is the only time I feel clear. | 只有跟你说话时 我才会觉得思路清晰 |
[28:37] | And calm. | 也很平静 |
[28:40] | Like I might actually get better. | 就像我真的能好起来似的 |
[28:43] | You are getting better. Every day. | 你已经在好转了 每天都是 |
[28:46] | I see it, they see it, | 我能看到 他们能看到 |
[28:48] | and soon you’ll see it yourself. | 很快你自己也能看到 |
[28:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:57] | You know, they really should be analyzing speech patterns | 他们应该分析言语模式 |
[28:59] | and tracking voice… | 追踪语音 |
[29:01] | – Voice biometrics. – biometrics. | -语音生物特征 -生物特征 |
[29:03] | Yes, Fitz, I think they are. | 是的 菲兹 我想他们在做了 |
[29:06] | Coulson, I don’t think we see eye-to-eye on this. | 科尔森 我觉得我们在这事上看法不同 |
[29:08] | My team was up to the task | 我的队伍很有能力 |
[29:10] | when they took that freak into custody, | 他们抓住了那个怪胎 |
[29:12] | before you took me. | 然后你才抓走我 |
[29:14] | They have him on lockdown. | 他们已经将他关了起来 |
[29:15] | – That’s the problem. – How is that a problem? | -这就是问题所在 -这有什么问题 |
[29:17] | You’ve said in your numerous public appearances | 你在无数公开露面中都说过 |
[29:19] | that you have a facility where you’re storing the technology | 你有一个基地专门用来存放关押从神盾局 |
[29:22] | and prisoners captured in the S.H.I.E.L.D. raids, yes? | 缴获的技术和抓来的囚犯 对吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah.I’m flattered you keep up with my press. | 是 我很荣幸你一直关注我的新闻 |
[29:26] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[29:27] | Creel’s after a deadly weapon stored in that facility. | 克里尔在找那个基地里的一件致命武器 |
[29:29] | Here’s some more press. | 你再看看这个 |
[29:32] | He targeted your family to force you to give up | 他原本想挟持你家人 迫使你说出 |
[29:33] | 新指令 获取情报 目标 格伦·塔伯特准将 | |
[29:34] | the location of that facility, but now he doesn’t have to. | 那个基地的地点 但现在他不用了 |
[29:37] | Your people just took a man they have no idea how to contain | 你的人刚刚抓了一个他们无法控制的人 |
[29:40] | to the one place he wants to be. | 送去了他正想去的地方 |
[29:42] | Now I need your help to stop him. | 现在我需要你帮忙阻止他 |
[29:46] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我跟你做个交易 |
[29:48] | You let me out of here, and I promise not to kill you. | 你放我出去 我保证不会杀你 |
[29:52] | But there is no way on God’s green earth | 但我对天发誓 |
[29:54] | I am ever gonna help you. | 我绝不可能帮你 |
[30:01] | You might. | 你会的 |
[30:08] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[30:12] | This is Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, | 我是格伦·塔伯特准将 |
[30:13] | access code delta-3-6-5-sierra-victor-niner. | 访问码D365SVN |
[30:17] | I want double detail on that prisoner. | 双倍人手看住那个囚犯 |
[30:20] | I want the walls crawling with semi-autos, | 墙上布满半自动步枪 |
[30:22] | and a vehicle at my location now! | 并马上派车来我现在的位置 |
[30:24] | Uh, absolutely, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:26] | We’ll — we’ll get right on that. | 我们马上安排 |
[30:28] | VN N Victor-niner. Niner. | |
[30:31] | Okay. Yeah, all right. | 好了 嗯 |
[30:32] | You just — you hold tight, General. | 您撑一下 将军 |
[30:36] | Okay, we, uh, traced the number to a spot near the Pentagon. | 好的 我们追踪号码到五角大楼附近一处地点 |
[30:40] | We are ready to go. | 随时可以出发 |
[30:42] | We have a small logic question. | 我们有个小小的逻辑问题 |
[30:46] | Why? Why are we going in? | 为什么 我们为什么要去 |
[30:49] | – Look, we trust Coulson’s judgment. – We do? | -我们相信科尔森的判断 -是吗 |
[30:51] | But Talbot’s not a bad guy. | 但塔伯特人不坏 |
[30:53] | And last I checked, | 而且据我所知 |
[30:54] | the U.S. government is one of the lesser evils. | 美国政府并不算是最邪恶的 |
[30:56] | So they’ve got the weapon in a locked box. | 现在武器被他们锁在箱子里 |
[30:58] | And now they’ve got this absorbing man in a locked box, too. | 而这个”吸收人”也被他们关进了箱子 |
[31:02] | – That’s not so bad. – She’s got a point. | -这不是坏事吧 -她说得没错 |
[31:04] | It does seem as safe a place to keep them as any. | 那里看起来像是一个安全收押他们的地方 |
[31:06] | They have no idea what they’re dealing with. | 他们不知道自己面对的是什么状况 |
[31:08] | Yeah, but is that danger worse than the risk | 对 但这风险难道还能大过 |
[31:10] | of sending every field operative you have available | 派出如今全部的神盾局外勤特工 |
[31:12] | into a secure military compound? | 去一个戒备森严的军事基地吗 |
[31:14] | Yeah, guarded by the same people that’s been hunting us. | 是啊 还是由那群追捕我们的人守卫 |
[31:17] | Belly of the beast, man. | 深入虎穴啊 哥们 |
[31:18] | Well, we’re already on our heels. | 我们已经自身难保了 |
[31:19] | We can’t even get this thing out of the hangar. | 如今连这架飞机都不能用 |
[31:21] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[31:23] | This is a make-or-break moment. | 现在是决定性的时刻 |
[31:26] | For an object we have zero data on. | 去找一个我们一无所知的东西 |
[31:28] | That’s not the only thing we’re after. | 那不是我们唯一要得到的东西 |
[31:32] | Now it’s all or nothing, huh? | 孤注一掷了 是吗 |
[31:36] | Well, all right, then. | 那好吧 |
[31:41] | You taking point? | 你负责这次行动吗 |
[31:42] | Coulson will be on comms. | 科尔森通过无线通讯指挥 |
[31:44] | Hey, let’s stick together on this one. | 这次任务我们一定要互相照应 |
[31:45] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[31:51] | General. | 将军 |
[31:52] | Come on, girl. You know I look good. | 别这样 你知道我看起来帅呆了 |
[31:58] | No, they’re saying general Talbot up and vanished. | 不 他们说塔伯特准将就那么消失了 |
[32:01] | Don’t know how. | 不知是怎么回事 |
[32:02] | Think this guy might have pulled some kind of magic trick. | 他可能耍了什么魔术吧 |
[32:05] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[32:15] | He’s gone. Call upstairs. | 人不见了 通知楼上 |
[32:28] | I have General Jones and his party here | 我来送琼斯将军和他的同事 |
[32:30] | to meet with General Talbot. | 与塔伯特准将见面 |
[32:31] | General Jones? | 琼斯将军 |
[32:35] | Sir. | 长官 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 |
[32:40] | I don’t have this visit in the register today. | 今天的预约记录中没有您的名字 |
[32:42] | You might want to double-check that. | 你最好再仔细查查 |
[32:46] | Military installations bury all their cables. | 军事基地的线路都隐藏起来了 |
[32:49] | Wisely. | 非常明智 |
[32:51] | Not that wisely. | 还不够明智 |
[32:53] | D365SV Okay. Delta-3-6-5-sierra-victor– | |
[32:57] | N Niner. | |
[33:02] | If it’s not in here, there’s nothing I can do. | 如果没有登记 我也帮不了您 |
[33:04] | Exit to the left, please. | 出口左转 谢谢 |
[33:12] | – Gatehouse. – This is General Talbot. | -门岗 -我是塔伯特准将 |
[33:14] | Why has General Jones and his government escort | 为什么琼斯将军和他的护卫 |
[33:16] | been delayed at the gate, soldier? | 在门口受到了阻拦 大兵 |
[33:18] | Wave them through. | 放他们过去 |
[33:19] | Uh, sir. Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[33:20] | His name’s not in the register, and my orders are to strictly — | 他的名字没有登记 我得严格按照指令 |
[33:23] | – you listen to me, son. – Private Tilden. | -听好了 小子 -二等兵蒂尔登 |
[33:25] | – It’s Private Tilden, isn’t it? – Yes, sir. | -是二等兵蒂尔登吗 -是的 长官 |
[33:27] | Well, I don’t care about this register or that. | 我不管什么登记 |
[33:30] | I want General Jones and his friends sent | 我需要琼斯将军和他的人 |
[33:32] | directly to the ordnance depot to meet me. | 直接到军械库来见我 |
[33:34] | Go bigger. Go bigger. | 再狠一点 |
[33:37] | …Or I’ll have you so deep in horse manure, son, | 否则我把你扔进粪堆 |
[33:39] | you’ll need a damn snorkel. | 你得用呼吸管通气 |
[33:41] | I understand, sir, but I can’t — | 我明白 长官 但我不能 |
[33:46] | Oh. Never mind sir. | 没问题了 长官 |
[33:49] | Nice work, Soldier. | 算你识相 大兵 |
[33:50] | Next time you see me, come shake my hand. | 下次见到我可以来和我握手 |
[33:52] | Talbot out. | 挂了 |
[34:01] | 允许进入 格伦·塔伯特准将 | |
[34:13] | Stay and keep it running in case we have to abort. | 待在这儿别熄火 以防我们中止行动 |
[34:16] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:20] | Needle in a haystack. | 简直是大海捞针 |
[34:22] | Turns out I was not exaggerating. | 看来我一点都没夸张 |
[34:25] | All right, we know what we’re looking for. | 好了 我们都知道要找什么 |
[34:31] | Don’t we? | 是吧 |
[35:08] | I’ve got the 0-8-4. | 我找到了084 |
[35:15] | Repeat — I’ve got the damn thing. | 重复 我找到那破玩意了 |
[35:19] | Southwest side. | 西南区 |
[35:33] | Okay. Why don’t we find out what makes this thing so deadly? | 好吧 我们看看这东西为什么是致命武器吧 |
[35:37] | Aah! No! | 不 |
[35:54] | What the hell’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[35:56] | I can’t let go! | 我没法松开 |
[36:00] | Okay, Hartley, just relax your hand. | 哈特利 手放松 |
[36:02] | I can’t let go. | 我松不开 |
[36:08] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰它 |
[36:10] | Just stay away. | 离远点 |
[36:11] | They’ll be on us any second. | 他们马上就追过来了 |
[36:12] | Okay, time to go. Help me get her up. Can you walk? | 该撤了 帮我扶她起来 你能走吗 |
[36:15] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[36:17] | What are you waiting for?! | 还在等什么 |
[36:18] | We need to get her out of here before we all get killed! | 再不把她弄出去我们都得死 |
[36:20] | We got what we came for! | 我们找到我们要的了 |
[36:21] | Not everything we came for. | 还有其他的东西 |
[36:22] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你说什么 |
[36:23] | Coulson, Hartley has the item, | 科尔森 哈特利找到那个东西了 |
[36:25] | but it’s attacking her. | 但那东西在侵蚀她 |
[36:26] | She needs medical right now. Do we abort? | 她急需救治 中止任务吗 |
[36:28] | Alarms have sounded. | 警报已触发 |
[36:29] | Chances of them being captured or killed here just skyrocketed. | 他们很可能被抓或被杀 |
[36:32] | Should we just cut our losses? | 我们要终止行动吗 |
[36:34] | Coulson?! | 科尔森 |
[36:34] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[36:36] | S-sir, I repeat — what are our orders? | 长官 重复一遍 我们的命令是什么 |
[36:38] | Do we go dark? | 我们要消失吗 |
[36:41] | Negative. | 不 |
[36:42] | Do not abort. Proceed as planned. | 不要中止 按计划继续行动 |
[36:47] | You heard him. | 你们都听到了 |
[36:48] | Help me up. I can follow. | 扶我站起来 我能跟上 |
[36:49] | – Are you mental? – We have our orders. | -你疯了吗 -我们必须服从命令 |
[36:51] | Screw the orders. We need to get you to a doctor. | 让命令见鬼去吧 我们得帮你找个医生 |
[36:54] | – Hunter… – No, no, | -亨特 -不不 |
[36:54] | stay here and die if that’s what you want to do, | 你们想留在这里送死随你们便 |
[36:56] | but I’m making sure she doesn’t. | 但我不会让她死的 |
[36:57] | I wish you the best of luck, really, but we’re out of here. | 我真心祝你们好运 但我们先走了 |
[37:12] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[37:13] | They’re headed to the west door! | 他们往西门跑了 |
[37:17] | Get us the hell out of here! | 快把我们弄出去 |
[37:20] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[37:42] | Cut it off. | 把它砍掉 |
[37:43] | What? N-no. | 什么 不 |
[37:44] | We’ll get you to a hospital. They’ll fix this. | 我们马上送你去医院 他们会治好你的 |
[37:45] | This thing is killing me. I can feel it. | 这东西在杀死我 我能感觉到 |
[37:50] | I need you to cut it off, | 我需要你把它砍掉 |
[37:52] | or I won’t make it to the hospital. | 否则我撑不到医院 |
[37:56] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[37:57] | You’ve seen what they can do with robotics these days. | 你也知道现在的假肢技术有多先进 |
[38:00] | Uh, probably be an upgrade. | 或许比真的还好使呢 |
[38:02] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:20] | I know it was a risk. | 我知道风险很大 |
[38:22] | If we went down today, we’d probably be down for good. | 如果我们今天失败了 可能就彻底失败了 |
[38:37] | But now we have a chance to survive. | 但现在我们有了一线生机 |
[38:43] | We have soldiers willing to sacrifice, | 我们有不畏牺牲的士兵 |
[38:45] | but they need weapons. | 但他们需要武器 |
[38:48] | The enemy has the advantage. | 敌人有他们的优势 |
[38:50] | We need one of our own. | 我们需要自己的优势 |
[38:54] | You risked that for a quinjet? | 你这么冒险就为了一架昆式战斗机吗 |
[38:56] | No. For what we can do with one. | 不 是为了它能让我们做到的事 |
[39:02] | Disappear. | 消失 |
[39:04] | Become ghosts. | 变成鬼魂 |
[39:07] | That’s how we have to live now — | 我们现在必须这样生存 |
[39:08] | in the shadows, to save people, | 站在阴影中保护人们 |
[39:10] | even when they don’t know it, don’t want it. | 即使他们不知道也不想要我们的保护 |
[39:13] | Fitz said he could engineer cloaking, but… | 菲兹说他能做出隐形装置 但是 |
[39:17] | I’m afraid he can’t do anything. | 他恐怕什么都做不了了 |
[39:20] | The damage to his temporal lobe was too extensive. | 他的大脑颞叶大面积受损 |
[39:23] | He’s not the same, and… | 他已经不是以前的他了… |
[39:25] | since Simmons left, he’s only getting worse. | 西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了 |
[39:28] | And this is number two of five. | 这是五个里面的第二个 |
[39:31] | But if we get this one finished today, | 不过如果我们今天能搞定这个 |
[39:32] | there’s not much — Simmons, i said not to touch anything. | 剩下的就不多…西蒙斯 我说了不要乱碰 |
[39:34] | You’ll get — | 你可能会… |
[39:36] | Yes, yes. I know. I know. | 是的 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[39:39] | And I have told them to be patient, like you said, | 我已经听你的话 叫他们耐心一点了 |
[39:41] | but I’m still having trouble communicating the… | 但我还是没法连接那个… |
[39:44] | the — yes. | 那个 是的 |
[39:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:49] | Simmons said she thought he’d be better without her here, | 西蒙斯说她觉得她离开 他的情况会好些 |
[39:52] | but her leaving just broke him. | 但是她的离开让他彻底垮掉了 |
[39:54] | In the months since, he’s grown isolated, | 几个月来 他越来越孤僻 |
[39:56] | talking to himself more and more. | 总是自言自语 |
[39:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:01] | I know. I’m almost there. | 我知道 我快成功了 |
[40:03] | We have to fight on for him, | 我们必须为了他 |
[40:05] | for those we’ve lost. | 为了我们失去的人坚持战斗 |
[40:09] | We have to take risks, | 我们必须冒险 |
[40:15] | so the sacrifices they made were not made in vain. | 才不会让他们白白牺牲 |
[40:21] | And then… | 接下来 |
[40:24] | we’ll disappear. | 我们消失 |
[42:00] | Creel has escaped and did indeed make off with the Obelisk. | 克里尔已经逃了出来并拿到了方尖碑 |
[42:05] | He should contact us shortly. | 他应该很快就会联系我们 |
[42:07] | I would have him come in, | 我本想直接让他来这里 |
[42:08] | but I’m being overly discreet with this operation. | 不过我对这次行动非常谨慎 |
[42:12] | I know how long | 我知道你找这个 |
[42:14] | you have been searching for this, Dr. Whitehall. | 已经很久了 怀特霍尔博士 |
[42:20] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到有多久 |