时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Chasing us is a waste of resources, General. | 追捕我们就是浪费资源 准将 |
[00:04] | We’re the good guys. | 我们都是好人 |
[00:05] | What’s your assessment of Hartley’s people? | 你怎么评价哈特利的人 |
[00:07] | They’re mercenaries, here for the money. | 他们是雇佣兵 只为钱办事 |
[00:08] | The enemy has the advantage. We need one of our own. | 敌人有他们的优势 我们需要自己的优势 |
[00:10] | You risked that for a quinjet? | 你这么冒险就为了一架昆式战斗机吗 |
[00:12] | For what we can do with one. Disappear. | 是为了它能让我们做到的事 消失 |
[00:14] | Fitz said he could engineer cloaking, but… | 菲兹说他能做出隐形装置 但是 |
[00:16] | the damage to his temporal lobe was too extensive. | 他的大脑颞叶大面积受损 |
[00:18] | Since Simmons left, he’s only getting worse, | 西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了 |
[00:20] | talking to himself more and more. | 总是自言自语 |
[00:22] | It’s not just an 0-8-4. It’s the first. | 这不是随便哪个084 这是第一个 |
[00:24] | And all Fury knew about was the trail of bodies that follows it. | 弗瑞只知道 跟这东西沾边 没少死人 |
[00:53] | Hey, Idaho. | 爱达荷 |
[00:55] | Idaho, can you hear me? | 爱达荷 你能听见吗 |
[01:02] | Come on! Come on! | 给我打开啊 该死 |
[01:20] | Creel’s on foot. But he won’t be for long. | 克里尔步行逃走 但他马上就会找到交通工具 |
[01:22] | Hartley and Idaho? | 哈特利和爱达荷呢 |
[01:23] | Dead. | 死了 |
[01:28] | That’s no use. It’s jammed. | 没用的 卡住了 |
[01:29] | We have to get you out of here! | 得把你救出去 |
[01:31] | My leg is pinned. Don’t worry about me. There’s no time. | 我的腿也夹住了 别管我 没时间了 |
[01:33] | Soldiers are coming. | 士兵来了 |
[01:34] | Creel has the damn thing that burned Harley! | 克里尔拿走了灼伤哈特利的那东西 |
[01:36] | You need to get him! Go! | 你得去追他 快 |
[01:40] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[02:01] | Hands on your head! | 手放在头上 |
[02:03] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[02:17] | What the hell was Hunter thinking? | 亨特疯了吗 |
[02:18] | He was trying to save Hartley! | 他想救哈特利 |
[02:20] | And you’re absolutely sure? | 你百分百确定 |
[02:21] | They’re gone. It was bad, Coulson. | 他们死了 情况很糟 科尔森 |
[02:24] | Two agents down, another captured. | 两名特工身亡 另一名被捕 |
[02:27] | This shouldn’t have happened. | 本不该发生这种事 |
[02:29] | We got a hit. | 有发现 |
[02:30] | 911 just picked up a stolen-vehicle call up the road from you. | 911接到报警 有人在你前方劫持了一辆车 |
[02:34] | Older model red-and-white pickup. | 老式红白皮卡 |
[02:36] | That’s got to be Creel. | 肯定是克里尔 |
[02:38] | May, you’re approaching a civilian area without backup. | 梅 你在驶向平民区 且没有后援 |
[02:41] | Do not engage. You copy? | 不要行动 听到吗 |
[02:43] | Do you copy? | 听到吗 |
[02:49] | May, that doesn’t sound covert. | 梅 这听起来可不像秘密行动 |
[02:52] | I’ve got him. Closing in. | 看到他了 正在靠近 |
[02:55] | No, drop back. Do not engage. | 不 退后 不要行动 |
[02:57] | I repeat — do not engage. | 重复 不要行动 |
[02:59] | He’s not looking. I have a shot. | 他没注意到 我能击中他 |
[03:01] | – Negative! – We can’t just let him go, Coulson. | -不行 -我们不能放他走 科尔森 |
[03:04] | Creel isn’t working alone, | 克里尔有同伙 |
[03:05] | and I want to know who he answers to. | 我要知道他的上级是谁 |
[03:07] | Drop back into surveillance mode now. | 立刻改为监视行动 |
[03:09] | That’s an order, Agent May! | 这是命令 梅特工 |
[03:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[03:28] | I still can’t raise Hunter or Hartley on the comms. | 我还是联系不上亨特或是哈特利 |
[03:31] | Not surprised. | 很正常 |
[03:32] | Radio silence on the op is protocol. | 无线电静默是标准规程 |
[03:34] | Still, Hartley was in pretty bad shape when we left. | 可我们离开时哈特利伤得很重 |
[03:36] | Or you’d think we’d have heard something by now. | 按理说现在该有消息了 |
[03:38] | No need to think the worst | 没必要往坏处想 |
[03:39] | till it shakes your hand and says hello. | 除非它摆在你面前 |
[03:41] | Is that another one of your grandma’s sayings? | 又是你祖母的”名言”吗 |
[03:44] | Fortune cookie. | 福饼里的话 |
[03:45] | I had some kung pao chicken the other night. | 我前两天吃宫保鸡丁了 |
[03:47] | Maybe Coulson’s heard from them. | 也许科尔森有他们的消息 |
[03:49] | I need to get a complete inventory | 凯尼格特工回来之前 |
[03:50] | by the time Agent Koenig returns — | 拿出一份完整的存货清单 |
[03:52] | Food, fuel, and ammo — understood? | 食物 燃油 弹药 明白吗 |
[03:56] | You got the quinjet. Well done. | 你们搞到昆式战斗机了 好样的 |
[03:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[03:59] | Any word about Hartley? | 有哈特利的消息吗 |
[04:00] | Not now. | 先不说这个 |
[04:02] | Let Mack know the jet’s here. | 让迈克知道飞机到手 |
[04:03] | I want him reverse-engineering that cloaking hardware right away. | 我希望他马上逆向工程出隐形装置 |
[04:06] | Sooner he does, sooner we get the bus operational again. | 他越快完工 我们就能越早让空客重新上天 |
[04:08] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:15] | Something else? | 还有事吗 |
[04:16] | The item that messed up Hartley’s arm, | 弄伤哈特利手的那物件 |
[04:19] | it had those weird symbols on it, | 上面有那些奇怪的符号 |
[04:21] | the ones you’ve had me researching. | 就是你让我调查的那些 |
[04:22] | The same symbols? | 一模一样的 |
[04:24] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -确定 |
[04:25] | They came up out of the object. It reminded me of braille. | 它出现在那东西上 就像盲文 |
[04:28] | It was like Hartley triggered something by touching it. | 好像哈特利碰到它时触发了什么 |
[04:31] | What the hell is that thing? | 那到底是什么东西 |
[04:32] | I have no idea. But good work. | 我不知道 不过干得好 |
[04:35] | “Good work”? | “干得好” |
[04:37] | How about, “Holy crap, Skye. We got to get on that”? | 怎么不是”我靠 斯凯 咱们得拿到它” |
[04:39] | After a month of combing the planet for these things, | 咱们到处搜索这东西整整一个月 |
[04:41] | we finally got a clue… | 现在终于有线索了 |
[04:42] | Right now, we have more important problems… | 现在 我们有更严重的问题 |
[04:44] | A five-alarm fire otherwise known as Lance Hunter. | 五级火灾警报 也叫兰斯·亨特 |
[04:48] | – Is he… -captured. | -他… -被抓了 |
[04:50] | But if he talks, our entire operation’s compromised. | 如果他开口 我们整个行动都有危险 |
[04:53] | We’ll have to burn the base and evacuate. | 我们得毁了这基地 赶紧撤离 |
[04:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:57] | And we just re-tiled the bathrooms. | 我们才刚装修了浴室呢 |
[05:12] | Oh, just as I was dropping off to sleep. | 我刚要睡着 |
[05:17] | Thank you very much. | 谢了 |
[05:21] | Excuse me, gents. Can I get a glass of… | 先生们 能不能给我一杯… |
[05:27] | …water? | 水 |
[05:46] | Mr. Hunter, I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure! | 亨特先生 我们还没见过 |
[05:50] | Brigadier general Glenn Talbot. | 我是空军准将格伦·塔伯特 |
[05:57] | Looks like you need a lift, soldier. | 看来你需要人送你一程 士兵 |
[06:09] | So, this is cloaking hardware. | 这就是隐形装置啊 |
[06:12] | Let’s take a peek under the hood. | 咱们打开看看吧 |
[06:16] | Fitz would be crushed if he saw this. | 菲兹看到肯定会崩溃的 |
[06:19] | He’s been working on cloaking since before Simmons took off. | 西蒙斯走之前 他就一直在钻研隐形技术 |
[06:21] | Still can’t believe she abandoned him like that. | 还是不敢相信她就那样抛弃了他 |
[06:23] | She abandoned all of us. | 她抛弃了我们所有人 |
[06:24] | But Fitz has been clinging to his work like a lifeline, and… | 可菲兹一直把工作当成救命稻草 |
[06:27] | Maybe we shouldn’t tell him. | 也许我们不该告诉他 |
[06:28] | Coulson wants a retro version of this for the bus. | 科尔森想用这技术来隐形空客 |
[06:30] | He said that no one knows the avionics on this thing like Fitz. | 他说没人比菲兹更懂这些航空电子设备 |
[06:33] | Think he can handle it? | 你觉得他能行吗 |
[06:35] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask him? | 不知道 不如直接问问他吧 |
[06:39] | Hey, fitz. | 菲兹 |
[06:40] | Hey, what’s up, man? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[06:42] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[06:44] | So that’s the, um… | 这就是… |
[06:47] | That’s the… | 就是那个… |
[06:47] | Cloaking, in all its glory. | 隐形装置 就是它 |
[06:51] | You know, you weren’t that far off. | 你也没差多少 |
[06:53] | Check out the transmitter coil. | 看看发射线圈 |
[06:54] | Yeah, to negate the.. the resonant… the… | 对 要抵消那个…共振 |
[06:58] | The… the resonant…? | 共…共振 |
[06:59] | No, um…the, uh… | 不是…是那个… |
[07:03] | It’s okay. Just take your time. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[07:07] | Uh, what he’s trying to say is | 他想说的是 |
[07:08] | there’s an audio component to cloaking that inverts sound waves, too. | 隐形装置有音频组件 可以逆转声波 |
[07:12] | Like noise-canceling headphones? | 就像噪音消除耳机吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, same concept. | 对 一个意思 |
[07:15] | You think you can give me a hand with this? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[07:19] | Um, u-under the circumstances, uh… | 这种情况下 |
[07:22] | Well, the trick is you would…n… | 重点是你得… |
[07:27] | The trick… the trick would be in the metamaterials. | 重点在于超材料 |
[07:33] | Uh, oh! Yeah, but you’d have to alter the, um… | 哦对 但你得改动那个… |
[07:40] | Fitz, it… | 菲兹 |
[07:41] | Yeah, could everyone just stop talking for one second? | 大家能不能先别说话 |
[07:47] | No, sorry. Gonna have to go. | 不行 抱歉 我得走了 |
[07:53] | It’s like sometimes he’s the same old fitz, | 有时候觉得他还是以前的菲兹 |
[07:55] | – And other times… – Not. | -其他时候…. -就不是了 |
[07:57] | Now I’ll take your word for it. | 你们说就是吧 |
[07:59] | Meantime, I’m still gonna need an extra pair of hands. | 不过 我还是需要人帮忙 |
[08:01] | Is everyone back from the mission? | 大家都出任务回来了吗 |
[08:04] | Not everyone. | 还有人没回来 |
[08:11] | Sierra Leone, three years ago. Ring a bell? | 塞拉利昂 三年前 想起来了吗 |
[08:16] | How about basra, ’08? | 08年在巴士拉呢 |
[08:19] | Operation panther’s claw? | 豹爪行动 |
[08:21] | Come on, Lieutenant. Tell me the stories are true. | 得了吧 中尉 这些故事都是真的吧 |
[08:24] | I’m not a lieutenant anymore, sir. | 我已经不是中尉了 长官 |
[08:26] | Why is that, son? Your record? | 为什么 孩子 你的履历那么出色 |
[08:29] | Five commendations for distinguished service… | 五次因杰出贡献获表彰 |
[08:31] | Merits for basket weaving, pottery. | 擅长编篮子和做陶器 |
[08:33] | Don’t forget those. | 可别忘了这些 |
[08:34] | I’m just trying to figure out how a guy like you, | 我只是想弄明白你这样的人 |
[08:36] | one of the SAS’s finest, | 英国空军特别部队的精英 |
[08:38] | winds up running with a bunch of mouth-breathing mercs. | 怎么会跟一群雇佣兵混在一起 |
[08:42] | Why does any man do anything, general? | 男人做事还能有什么原因啊 将军 |
[08:45] | I met a girl. | 我遇见了一个女孩 |
[08:49] | Look, Hunter, I think we’re pretty like-minded guys, | 听着 亨特 我觉得我们挺志趣相投的 |
[08:52] | So let’s don’t waste each other’s time. | 所以我们就别浪费彼此的时间了 |
[08:54] | You know what I’m after. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[08:55] | Guessing it’s not Carl Creel. | 看来不是卡尔·克里尔 |
[08:57] | Creel’s small-time. Think big fish. | 克里尔只是小虾兵 想想大鱼 |
[09:00] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[09:01] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[09:03] | He’s a vigilante… | 他就是个义警 |
[09:05] | A zealot who’ll risk anything to further his own agenda. | 一个为达自己目的不计代价的狂徒 |
[09:08] | But lucky for you, | 但你很幸运 |
[09:10] | I’ve got a senator with very deep pockets that wants him. | 有个很有钱的议员想要找他 |
[09:13] | So you go ahead. Name your price. | 所以你请便 开个价 |
[09:16] | You must be joking. | 你肯定是开玩笑吧 |
[09:18] | I don’t have a sense of humor. | 我没什么幽默感 |
[09:20] | And if I don’t give you Coulson, what? | 如果我不把科尔森交给你呢 怎么 |
[09:23] | I go for a swim? | 把我扔海里吗 |
[09:26] | You should know I’ve been helped out of a chopper before, sir. | 要知道我以前也被人踢下过直升机 长官 |
[09:28] | Coulson broke into a secure government facility, | 科尔森闯进了一个重兵把守的政府设施 |
[09:32] | he…he let a psychopath on the loose, | 他放走了一个疯子 |
[09:34] | sacrificed the lives of his own men… your friends. | 牺牲了自己手下 也就是你的朋友 |
[09:37] | For what? | 为了什么呢 |
[09:40] | Hunter, I’m not here to play bad cop. | 亨特 我不是来唱白脸的 |
[09:44] | I shouldn’t have to. | 我也用不着 |
[09:49] | I want $2 million. | 我要200万美金 |
[09:50] | Done. | 成交 |
[09:51] | And a proper burial. | 还有一个体面的葬礼 |
[09:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:54] | For Hartley. She’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 为哈特利 她是个神盾局特工 |
[09:57] | She’ll be branded a terrorist after what you said on tv, | 你在电视上的说辞会让她被当做恐怖分子 |
[09:59] | probably dumped in a pauper’s grave, | 也许还会被丢在贫民墓地 |
[10:00] | her family wondering what happened to her. | 她家人会不知道她到底出了什么事 |
[10:03] | They deserve better. | 他们不该受到如此对待 |
[10:07] | She deserves better. | 她也该有更好的归宿 |
[10:08] | I’ll make sure she gets it. | 我会确保这一点的 |
[10:34] | “Keep an eye out for this.” | 留意此物 |
[10:50] | I just wanted to report that Mack and Trip | 我只是来汇报一下迈克和崔普 |
[10:52] | are working on cloaking, so… | 正在研究隐形装置 所以 |
[10:54] | I’m free if you want me back in the field. | 如果你需要我出外勤的话我有空 |
[10:56] | That won’t be necessary. May’s still out there. | 不用了 梅还在执行任务呢 |
[10:59] | What about Hartley and Idaho? | 那哈特利和爱达荷呢 |
[11:09] | They’re not out there, are they? | 他们不在了 是吧 |
[11:18] | It was that thing, wasn’t it? The object. | 是因为那东西 对吗 那个物件 |
[11:20] | It was Creel. | 是因为克里尔 |
[11:22] | Sir, I need to get back out there | 长官 我得出去 |
[11:24] | – and help may take him down. – No. | -帮梅消灭他 -不行 |
[11:26] | She’s my S.O. | 她是我的监管人员 |
[11:28] | I’m a field agent now, and I can handle myself. | 我现在是外勤特工了 我可以保护自己 |
[11:30] | – That’s not what this is about. – Then what is it about? | -这不是重点 -那是什么 |
[11:32] | The object? The symbols? | 那个不明物 那些符号 |
[11:35] | Because I can’t help if I don’t know what’s going on. | 如果我不知道情况 我就帮不上忙 |
[11:41] | If you’d like to help, | 如果你想帮忙 |
[11:43] | go down to the bunks, pack up Hartley’s things. | 去下面收拾哈特利的东西吧 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | I know you’re the boss, | 我知道你是领导 |
[11:57] | and you have to compartmentalize everything, but it’s not healthy. | 你必须控制好自己的情绪 但这不健康 |
[12:00] | You need to loosen up. | 你需要放松 |
[12:03] | Try… yoga or something. | 试试瑜伽 或者什么的 |
[12:08] | I tried it, but I’m… | 我试过了 但我 |
[12:10] | really not flexible. | 柔韧性不太好 |
[12:14] | But thanks. | 但谢谢 |
[12:17] | We were so close. | 我们本来就要成功了 |
[12:20] | If they’d just given us a little bit more time | 如果他们能多给我们点时间 |
[12:22] | to calculate the object’s… | 计算物体的 |
[12:24] | Refractive index, yeah. | 折射率 是啊 |
[12:26] | That’s the problem these days — | 这就是当今社会的问题 |
[12:27] | Everyone needs answers immediately. | 每个人都要立即得到答案 |
[12:29] | No one has any patience anymore. | 所有人都很没耐心 |
[12:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:33] | I bet they’re relishing the fact | 我们无法破解隐形装置 |
[12:34] | that we couldn’t crack the cloaking device. | 他们心里肯定乐着呢 |
[12:37] | Don’t be silly, Fitz. | 别傻了 菲兹 |
[12:39] | Everyone here knows how valuable you are to the team. | 这里的每个人都知道你对团队的价值 |
[12:42] | Well, they avoid me like the plague. | 他们把我当瘟疫一样躲着 |
[12:45] | They do not. | 他们没有 |
[12:47] | They just have their own problems right now. | 他们只是现在有自己的问题要忙 |
[12:50] | Oh, yeah. The Creel business. | 是啊 那个克里尔 |
[12:52] | In fact, perhaps they need our assistance. | 事实上 或许他们需要我们的帮助 |
[12:55] | If they’re looking for a way to neutralize Creel’s ability… | 如果他们想找到克制克里尔能力的方法 |
[12:58] | No one has our experience with gifteds. | 对这些异能人士 没人比我们更有经验了 |
[13:00] | Of course, we can’t just hijack the project from them. | 当然 我们不能把研究从他们那里抢过来 |
[13:03] | That would shatter their confidence. | 那会打击他们的自信心 |
[13:04] | – Yeah, no. Do not want to do that. – No. | -是啊 不能那么做 -不行 |
[13:08] | Or do we? | 要不 |
[13:09] | – Fitz… – Yeah. Yeah, no, no. Stupid, silly idea. | -菲兹 -对 不行 这主意太蠢了 |
[13:12] | – I don’t know why I sai… – Hey. Look. | -真不知道我怎么会那么说 -快看 |
[13:15] | There’s a whole packet of research | 那有一份研究资料 |
[13:17] | they just left laying about all willy-nilly for anyone to see. | 他们就那么放在那儿了 谁都能看 |
[13:25] | It’s Creel’s DNA results. | 是克里尔的DNA分析 |
[13:27] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:28] | Shall we see what we can do with these? | 要不要看看我们能做点什么 |
[13:32] | Yes, we shall, Simmons. | 当然要 西蒙斯 |
[13:34] | Yes, we shall. | 当然要 |
[13:47] | You all good, hon? Are you still waiting on a friend? | 你还好吗 还在等朋友吗 |
[13:50] | – Yeah, I’m still waiting. – All right, then. | -还在等 -那好吧 |
[13:52] | No hurry. | 不急 |
[13:53] | Here, let me clear that. Excuse me. | 来 我清理一下 请让让 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:00] | Think I got a shock. | 可能是触电了 |
[14:02] | Static electricity or something. | 静电什么的 |
[14:14] | What’s the status on Creel? | 克里尔那边怎么样了 |
[14:16] | He’s been in there for over an hour. | 他已经进去一个多小时了 |
[14:18] | Either he’s waiting for a drop | 他要么是在等接应 |
[14:19] | or he’s getting drunk off his ass. | 要么就已经烂醉了 |
[14:23] | Something’s happening, Coulson! I’m going in! | 出事了 科尔森 我要进去了 |
[14:29] | Everybody, get back! | 所有人 退后 |
[14:30] | I don’t know what happened! All she did was touch the guy! | 我不知道怎么了 她就是碰了下那个人 |
[14:32] | and then he took off. | 然后他跑了 |
[14:34] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[14:36] | Hang on. | 撑住 |
[14:47] | All the woman did was touch his arm. | 那女人只是碰了下他的胳膊 |
[14:49] | We know that Creel absorbs | 我们知道克里尔可以吸收 |
[14:50] | the properties of whatever he touches. | 任何他碰到的东西的属性 |
[14:53] | He must have absorbed the obelisk and its deadly powers. | 他一定是吸收了方尖碑及其致命力量 |
[14:55] | But why hurt a waitress? | 可他为什么要伤害一个服务生 |
[14:56] | I don’t think it was intentional. | 我觉得那不是有意所为 |
[14:57] | You’re saying he’s losing control? | 你是说他失控了 |
[14:59] | He had some control issues when S.H.I.E.L.D. first came across him. | 神盾局最初发现他时 他就有控制力问题 |
[15:02] | If that’s what’s happening, anyone near him is at risk. | 如果真是那样 任何接近他的人都有危险 |
[15:04] | I should have engaged when I had the chance. | 我当时本该出手的 |
[15:06] | Then you’d be dead, too. If this is on anyone… | 那你也会死 如果要追究责任的话… |
[15:10] | Just because you’re director, | 虽然你是局长 |
[15:11] | doesn’t mean everything’s on you, Phil. | 也不代表所有事都该由你抗 菲尔 |
[15:12] | Yes, it does. | 不 就该我抗 |
[15:15] | Go dark. Get back when you can. | 消失 尽快回来 |
[15:21] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[15:33] | Nice ride. | 座驾不错 |
[15:35] | Some rich guy loan it to you? | 哪个土豪借给你的吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:39] | – Shame about the rims, though, eh? – Yeah. | -不过可惜了轮子 是吧 -是啊 |
[15:41] | Probably cost a grand each. | 大概修一个得一千美刀 |
[15:43] | At least. | 至少 |
[15:45] | – This isn’t a friendly stop, is it? – Nope. | -你不是来关心我的吧 -不是 |
[15:47] | Hands on the car. | 手放车上 |
[15:50] | How the hell did you lose him?! | 你们怎么能跟丢了他 |
[15:51] | Why haven’t you got every agent out there looking for Creel right now?! | 现在怎么还不派所有特工出去找克里尔 |
[15:54] | You think you’re entitled to answers? | 你觉得你有资格问吗 |
[15:55] | He killed two of my friends. I think that’s entitlement enough. | 他杀了我两个朋友 我觉得这就给了我资格 |
[15:58] | Well, it’s not. | 并没有 |
[15:59] | You should have aborted the mission. | 你应该终止任务的 |
[16:00] | Hartley should have followed my orders. | 哈特利应该听我的命令 |
[16:11] | Yeah, well, she tried to. | 好吧 她尽力了 |
[16:13] | Izzy’s only mistake was listening to me. | 伊兹错在听了我的话 |
[16:15] | Is that why you came back? | 这是你回来的原因吗 |
[16:17] | Guilt? A desire for revenge? | 悔恨 想要复仇 |
[16:21] | Or was it because of what Talbot promised you? | 还是因为塔伯特给你的承诺 |
[16:23] | All of the above. | 以上原因都有 |
[16:24] | So you took the deal. | 这么说你跟他达成协议了 |
[16:26] | I have 48 hours to deliver you. | 我有48小时把你交出来 |
[16:28] | Or else you’re a dead man. | 否则你就死定了 |
[16:30] | Words to that effect, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[16:31] | Talbot. | 塔伯特 |
[16:33] | And you didn’t give him our location? | 你没有把我们的位置给他 |
[16:34] | Don’t get me wrong. I thought about it. | 别误会 我想那么做来着 |
[16:36] | He put a four-man detail on me. | 他派了个四人小队跟着我 |
[16:37] | Took three hours to shake them. | 用了三个小时才甩掉他们 |
[16:39] | I could have led them right to your door. | 本来我可直接带他们来的 |
[16:41] | So kind of you to reconsider. | 真感谢你改变主意 |
[16:42] | And in exchange for me, you get what, exactly? | 那么交出我你能得到什么呢 |
[16:45] | A proper burial for Isabelle Hartley. | 为伊莎贝尔·哈特利举行一场体面的葬礼 |
[16:47] | I wanted to make sure her record was cleared, | 我希望她不会背上什么罪名 |
[16:49] | that her family were properly notified. | 家人也能得到很好的照料 |
[16:51] | Really? That’s all? | 是吗 就这点要求吗 |
[16:53] | Look, between you and Talbot, | 听着 你和塔伯特之中 |
[16:55] | I know you’ll get to Creel first. | 肯定是你能先抓到克里尔 |
[16:56] | He’s the only thing I want. | 我只想要他 |
[16:58] | Well, that and the money you owe me. | 好吧 还有你欠我的钱 |
[17:00] | You’re kidding, right? ’cause sometimes I can’t tell. | 你在开玩笑吧 有时候我分辨不出来 |
[17:03] | No, I’m not. | 我没开玩笑 |
[17:04] | I want my pay, and not just mine, either. | 我要我的工资 不光我的 |
[17:06] | I want Hartley’s and Idaho’s, too. | 还要哈特利和爱达荷的 |
[17:07] | Okay. Now you’re kidding. | 好吧 这次你是在开玩笑了 |
[17:08] | It’s for their families. | 是给他们的家人 |
[17:09] | I think they deserve something for their loss. Don’t you think? | 我觉得他们应该得到补偿 你不觉得吗 |
[17:16] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会妥善安排的 |
[17:17] | Good. | 好 |
[17:19] | Once we have Creel… | 等我们抓到克里尔 |
[17:21] | I’ll be in the wind. | 我就消失 |
[17:23] | Or three sheets to it. | 或喝个烂醉 |
[17:27] | Why are they going the biochemical route? | 他们为什么要从生物化学角度考虑 |
[17:29] | Using an adenovirus factor to counter Creel’s ability. | 用腺病毒对付克里尔的能力 |
[17:33] | Yeah, well, it’s pointless, really, | 这完全没用的 |
[17:34] | since the injected, um… | 因为注射的 |
[17:36] | Injected vector will never bind to his cellular membranes. | 注射的载体不会与他的细胞膜结合 |
[17:39] | Yeah, so… well, then they’d have to find a way to destabilize… | 对 所以 得想办法破坏 |
[17:43] | The molecular structure of Creel’s epidermal cells, yeah. | 克里尔表皮细胞的分子结构的稳定性 |
[17:50] | Destabilize. | 破坏其稳定性 |
[17:54] | I…I didn’t solve this today. | 我今天没解决这个问题 |
[17:58] | Who you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[17:59] | – Me. – What? No one. | -我呀 -什么 没谁 |
[18:00] | You like talking to yourself. That’s cool. | 你喜欢自言自语 这没什么 |
[18:02] | A lot of people do. | 很多人都喜欢这样 |
[18:04] | You know, I like singing in the shower. | 我喜欢洗澡的时候唱歌 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I know it’s not really the same thing, | 我知道这是两码事 |
[18:07] | But I wouldn’t want anyone to hear it. | 但是我也不希望别人听到 |
[18:12] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[18:15] | All right, for cloaking, were you thinking about | 关于隐形装置 你当时是想 |
[18:17] | putting it under avionics or…? | 把它放在电子设备里 |
[18:19] | Enough about cloaking. | 别再提隐形装置了 |
[18:20] | I’m busy… with… something. | 我忙着 干别的事呢 |
[18:26] | Well, it sounds like you’re just blowing me off. | 听起来你好像不想理我 |
[18:28] | You want to be alone? That’s cool. | 你想一个人待着 没关系 |
[18:29] | You know, I think I like him. | 知道吗 我挺喜欢他的 |
[18:32] | He’s honest. | 他很诚实 |
[18:34] | Blunt, I’d say. | 我觉得是不会看脸色 |
[18:35] | I call them like I see them. | 我是有话直说 |
[18:36] | No, he doesn’t talk to you like the others. | 他也不像其他人那样和你说话 |
[18:37] | It’s quite refreshing, actually. | 还挺让人耳目一新的 |
[18:39] | Yo. Fitz. | 嘿 菲兹 |
[18:41] | – Your mind go wandering again? – What? | -你又走神啦 -什么 |
[18:42] | – See? – No. | -看到了吧 -没有 |
[18:45] | What do you got there? | 你手里拿的什么 |
[18:46] | No… this… this is just, uh… | 没什么…只是 |
[18:47] | Go ahead and show him. What harm would it do? | 给他看看吧 也没坏处呀 |
[18:49] | Does it have something to do with stopping Creel? | 是和阻止克里尔有关的吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:54] | I think… | 我想 |
[18:55] | I think that we are… | 我想我们 |
[18:57] | I-I… have… | 我 有 |
[19:03] | I… | 我 |
[19:04] | I didn’t solve this today. | 我今天没解决这个问题 |
[19:07] | You think you can? | 但你觉得你能解决 |
[19:24] | Izzy’s sister, Jane. | 那是伊兹的妹妹 简 |
[19:31] | Her favorite person in the world. | 她在这世上最爱的人 |
[19:32] | After me, of course. | 当然啦 除我之外 |
[19:34] | Looks like they liked each other. | 她俩看起来很亲密 |
[19:36] | Yeah, those two, when they got together, | 她俩啊 碰到一起 |
[19:37] | there was a lot of laughs, | 总有用不完的开心 |
[19:39] | and bottles of wine. | 喝不够的酒 |
[19:41] | Izzy was good when it came to family. | 伊兹对家人特别好 |
[19:44] | Which is why I’m taking this. | 所以这个我要拿走 |
[19:48] | It belonged to her mum. | 是她妈妈的 |
[19:50] | Died of breast cancer about five years back. | 大概五年前死于乳腺癌 |
[19:52] | Jane has it now, too. | 简现在也得了这病 |
[19:55] | That’s awful. | 这太糟糕了 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Life can be a mean drunk that way. | 是啊 生活有时就是很残酷 |
[20:00] | Never knows when to stop punching. | 坏事总是接二连三地发生 |
[20:03] | How did you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[20:05] | Through my psychotic ex-wife. | 通过我的疯子前妻 |
[20:09] | Those two were good friends back in the day. | 她俩以前是好朋友 |
[20:12] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[20:15] | Tough to lose people you care about. | 失去关心的人让人很难接受 |
[20:18] | Secret to that? | 想知道解决办法吗 |
[20:19] | Don’t get attached. | 别太动感情 |
[20:21] | Tried that. Didn’t work. | 试过了 没做到 |
[20:24] | For you, either. | 你也一样 |
[20:31] | You know, you remind me a bit of Izzy. | 你有点像伊兹 |
[20:34] | Raw but sharp. You got skills. | 直接但很机智 挺有能力 |
[20:36] | Type that could earn you some real money in the private sector. | 凭你的能力去私企能赚大钱 |
[20:39] | As a mercenary? Yeah, I don’t think so. | 当雇佣兵吗 算了吧 |
[20:42] | We prefer the term “Private military contractors.” | 我们更喜欢称之为”私人军事承包商” |
[20:46] | Don’t knock it. | 别直接否定 |
[20:48] | Everyone needs an exit strategy eventually. | 每个人最终都需要留条后路 |
[20:50] | Not me . S.H.I.E.L.D’s my life now. | 我不需要 现在神盾局就是我的人生 |
[20:54] | S.H.I.E.L.D. isn’t a life. | 神盾局不是人生 |
[20:56] | It’s just a job — a means to an end. | 只是份工作 达到目的的手段而已 |
[21:00] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[21:04] | You hear anything more about Creel, let me know. | 有克里尔的新消息 通知我 |
[22:04] | Who’s this? | 谁 |
[22:05] | Good evening, Mr. Creel. | 晚上好 克里尔先生 |
[22:06] | We’ve been trying to reach you. | 我们一直在联络你 |
[22:08] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪了 |
[22:09] | I waited at the drop site for an hour. | 我在接头点等了一个小时 |
[22:11] | Calm down, Mr. Creel. There’s no need to panic. | 冷静点 克里尔先生 不必惊慌 |
[22:13] | We’re being cautious now that S.H.I.E.L.D. is a factor. | 因为神盾局的介入我们得谨慎行事 |
[22:16] | Forget them. I got a real problem. | 别管他们 我有麻烦了 |
[22:18] | That thing really messed me up. | 那东西真的害惨我了 |
[22:19] | I turned to rubber when I touched it. | 我为了拿它变身橡胶 |
[22:21] | Thought that it would protect me, | 我以为这就没事了 |
[22:22] | but it infected me, too. | 但我也被传染了 |
[22:25] | We’re well aware of your condition. | 我们很清楚你的情况 |
[22:27] | But believe me when I say | 相信我 |
[22:28] | that Mr. Whitehall wouldn’t have selected you for this job | 如果你无法完成 怀特霍尔先生是不会 |
[22:30] | if you weren’t capable of completing it. | 选你来执行这项任务的 |
[22:33] | You don’t know what it’s doing to me. | 你根本不知道它对我的影响 |
[22:35] | I can’t keep it off. | 我无法压抑住它 |
[22:36] | Once we have the obelisk, you will be taken care of | 等我们拿到方尖碑 你就会得到 |
[22:39] | the way Hydra has always taken care of you. | 九头蛇一如既往的照料 |
[22:42] | Please proceed to the secondary drop site, | 请赶往第二接头点 |
[22:44] | and I shall meet you at the appropriate time. | 适当的时候我会来见你的 |
[22:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:47] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[22:52] | What?! What are you looking at?! | 看什么 你们看什么 |
[22:54] | Leave them alone, Mr. Creel. | 放过他们吧 克里尔先生 |
[22:58] | We have far more important things to discuss. | 我们有更重要的事要商讨 |
[23:06] | – I know you from somewhere? – My name is Raina, | -我认识你吗 -我叫蕾娜 |
[23:10] | and I’m a huge admirer of yours… | 我久仰你的大名 |
[23:13] | and your gifts. | 以及你的天赋 |
[23:15] | Beat it, lady. I’m not into groupies. | 走开 女士 我对追星族没兴趣 |
[23:18] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[23:20] | I know you recently acquired something extremely precious and rare | 我知道你最近得到了一件极其珍贵罕有的物件 |
[23:25] | Something I’m very interested in. | 我对此物非常感兴趣 |
[23:28] | Whatever you’re offering… it ain’t enough. | 不管你开什么价 都不够 |
[23:33] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[23:35] | But aren’t you the least bit curious as to what it might be? | 但你就不好奇我能提供什么吗 |
[23:43] | It’s called Carbyn | 这个叫卡拜 |
[23:45] | an allotrope of carbon found in stardust, | 能在星尘中找到的一种碳同素异构体 |
[23:48] | three times harder than diamond… | 比钻石坚硬三倍 |
[23:51] | With an added bonus. | 还有一个额外的好处 |
[23:54] | It can store energy. | 它能储存能量 |
[23:57] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[24:01] | So filled with potential. | 充满了潜能 |
[24:06] | Am I supposed to be impressed? | 你指望我心动吗 |
[24:08] | I’ll settle for interested. | 你感兴趣 我就满足了 |
[24:15] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with, lady. | 你根本不知道你在和谁打交道 女士 |
[24:19] | You ever hear of Hydra? | 听说过九头蛇吗 |
[24:20] | Name rings a bell. | 有点耳熟 |
[24:22] | Let me give you a tip — run. | 给你点小提示 赶快跑吧 |
[24:25] | ‘Cause if the guy I’m working for gets ahold of you, | 因为如果我的老板抓到你 |
[24:28] | I’d hate to see what he’s gonna do | 我真不忍看到他 |
[24:29] | to that pretty little face of yours. | 折磨你这张美丽的脸蛋 |
[24:33] | Looks like you need some help there, Mr. Creel. | 看来你需要帮助 克里尔先生 |
[24:37] | I’m not the one who needs help, lady. | 我不是需要帮助的人 女士 |
[24:40] | You do if you touched the obelisk. | 如果你碰了方尖碑 就会需要 |
[24:41] | I’ll tell you what — I’m gonna do you a solid | 告诉你 我帮你个忙 |
[24:43] | and not tell my boss about you! | 不向我老板告发你 |
[24:44] | What about the carbyne? | 那卡拜呢 |
[24:46] | It’s the cost of doing business. | 这是跟我做交易的代价 |
[24:51] | He couldn’t have gone far. | 他跑不远 |
[24:52] | Local authorities have his description. | 当地警方知道他的长相 |
[24:54] | Roadblocks are up. | 进行了道路封锁 |
[24:55] | Talbot’s people are still out there. | 塔伯特的人还在外面 |
[24:56] | Why was Creel at the bar? | 克里尔去酒吧干什么 |
[24:58] | He was waiting for someone. | 他在等什么人 |
[24:59] | We just don’t know if that person ever showed. | 只是不知道那人去过没有 |
[25:01] | We need a solve for Creel’s powers. | 我们需要应对克里尔超能力的办法 |
[25:02] | And we need it yesterday. How’s the lab coming? | 急需 实验室有结果了吗 |
[25:04] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[25:05] | You remember that encrypted Hydra frequency we shut down? | 记得被我们关掉的九头蛇加密频率吗 |
[25:08] | Well, it’s back up. | 又回来了 |
[25:10] | Someone sent a message. | 有人发了消息 |
[25:11] | A message for us with a phone number to call. | 让我们打这个电话 |
[25:14] | Yeah, could be Creel. | 可能是卡里尔 |
[25:15] | Creel? A phone number? What, is he lonely? | 卡里尔 电话 他寂寞了吗 |
[25:17] | I doubt it. The guy is jacked. | 深表怀疑 他可是肌肉男 |
[25:19] | And he can turn any body part into any material. | 还能把身体任意部位变成任何材质 |
[25:22] | Okay. Thank you for that. Yeah. | 好了 谢谢提醒 |
[25:24] | – Call the number. – Okay. | -接通这个号码 -明白 |
[25:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:30] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[25:31] | Agent Coulson, I’m glad you got my message. | 科尔森特工 很高兴你收到了我的消息 |
[25:34] | Raina, as I live and breathe. | 蕾娜 真没想到 |
[25:36] | It’s been a while since we’ve spoken. | 咱们好久没聊了 |
[25:38] | I’m kind of in the middle of a manhunt. Can we make this quick? | 我现在还有人要找 能长话短说吗 |
[25:41] | Why? You need time to trace this call, don’t you? | 急什么 你追踪这个号码不是需要时间吗 |
[25:46] | I take it, then, | 这么说来 |
[25:46] | you haven’t tracked down Mr. Creel or the item he stole. | 你也没找到克里尔先生 和他偷的东西 |
[25:49] | What do you know about that? | 你知道些什么 |
[25:51] | I know Hydra’s about to get their hands on it. | 我知道九头蛇想拿到它 |
[25:53] | Well, congratulations. | 那恭喜你了 |
[25:55] | Let me be clear. | 我说清楚 |
[25:56] | Mr. Creel is working for Hydra. I am not. | 克里尔先生为九头蛇办事 我可没有 |
[26:00] | Why the breakup? Bad dental plan? | 怎么闹掰了呢 牙齿医保不合心意吗 |
[26:02] | Hydra only has one thing on their minds — | 九头蛇满脑子只有一件事 |
[26:04] | world domination… | 统治世界 |
[26:06] | Which is so 1945. | 好过时 |
[26:08] | What do you want, Raina? | 你想要什么 蕾娜 |
[26:09] | It’s what I don’t want, | 关键是我不想要什么 |
[26:11] | which is the Obelisk falling into the hands | 我不想方尖碑落到 |
[26:13] | of people who don’t understand it. | 不懂它的人手上 |
[26:15] | I’m thinking you might. | 我觉得你可能懂 |
[26:16] | And I’m thinking you’re gonna tell me why. | 我觉得你要告诉我原因 |
[26:18] | John Garrett understood it. | 约翰·加勒特就懂 |
[26:20] | The moment he was injected with the same drug that saved you, | 就在他被注射了救过你的那种药物后 |
[26:23] | he had visions. | 他有了预见力 |
[26:25] | He started carving those visions on the walls. | 他开始把预见的幻象刻在墙上 |
[26:29] | Garrett was a madman. | 加勒特是个疯子 |
[26:30] | Garrett was enlightened. | 加勒特是被启迪了 |
[26:32] | He witnessed our fate… what we’d become. | 他看见了我们的命运 我们的未来 |
[26:36] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[26:38] | You’re not calling to talk about fate. | 你打电话来不是要讨论命运的吧 |
[26:40] | You want us to catch Creel. | 你希望我们抓住克里尔 |
[26:44] | You read my mind, agent Coulson. | 被你看穿了 科尔森特工 |
[26:47] | Truth is Mr. Creel stole something from me. | 事实上克里尔先生偷了我的东西 |
[26:50] | Fortunately for the both of us, it has an embedded tracker. | 好在那东西里装了跟踪器 |
[26:53] | But you’d better hurry. | 不过你得快点 |
[26:55] | He’s growing less stable by the second. | 他越来越不稳定了 |
[26:58] | The moment that tracker frequency comes through, | 追踪器频率一拿到 |
[27:00] | I want everyone on the move. | 所有人都行动起来 |
[27:02] | If Creel’s handing off the item to Hydra, | 如果克里尔要把东西交给九头蛇 |
[27:03] | we need to see where that leads. | 我们得盯住 顺藤摸瓜 |
[27:04] | What if Creel melts down again? | 如果克里尔又发作了呢 |
[27:06] | The lab hasn’t figured out how to shut down his powers yet. | 实验室还没研究出怎么对付他的能力 |
[27:08] | If he’s an immediate threat to civilians, | 如果他威胁到了平民 |
[27:09] | Trip’s got the backup plan. | 崔普就执行后备计划 |
[27:11] | What kind of backup plan? | 什么样的后备计划 |
[27:12] | The heavy-duty kind with armor-piercing rounds. | 装载穿甲子弹的重机枪 |
[27:15] | Will that work? | 这能行吗 |
[27:16] | Get close enough to him, catch him off guard… | 尽量靠近他 趁他不备… |
[27:19] | Hopefully, we won’t have to find out. | 希望我们不用到这一步 |
[27:22] | Where do you want me? | 需要我做什么 |
[27:24] | That depends. Can you follow an order? | 看情况 你能服从命令吗 |
[27:27] | Absolutely, sir. | 必须的 长官 |
[27:28] | Because part of me wants you here running back-end. | 因为我有点想让你留在后方 |
[27:30] | The other part knows we need boots on the ground, | 但我又知道前线需要人手 |
[27:32] | and I’ve only got a few good pairs. | 而我手里好牌又不多 |
[27:33] | I’ll be good. Scout’s honor. | 我会乖乖的 以童子军之名发誓 |
[27:39] | Please, sir. I owe Hartley one. | 求你了 长官 这是我欠哈特利的 |
[27:45] | We could use him. | 他能帮得上忙 |
[27:48] | Suit up. | 去准备 |
[27:53] | It’s all about the… | 关键就在于 |
[27:57] | the resonant. | 共振 |
[28:01] | I didn’t solve this today. | 我今天没解决这个问题 |
[28:03] | What — what — what — what is this? | 到底是什么 |
[28:04] | What, is this some kind of sonic thing, | 是跟声波有关吗 |
[28:05] | – like the cloaking device? – No, I didn’t, uh… | -就像隐形装置 -不 我没有 |
[28:07] | Look, forget about the cloaking device, all right? | 别去想隐形装置了 好吗 |
[28:09] | No one’s blaming you for that. | 没人在为那个怪你 |
[28:10] | Right now we just got to focus on taking down Creel. | 现在我们要专注于如何制服克里尔 |
[28:15] | Whoa! Whoa! Calm the hell down! | 别激动 冷静点 |
[28:17] | Hey, beat it! You’re pissing him off. | 都走开 你们惹到他了 |
[28:20] | – Okay. – Take it easy. | -好吧 -冷静下来 |
[28:22] | – Look, I didn’t solve this today! – Yeah, I know. | -我今天没解决这个问题 -我知道 |
[28:25] | You said that already! | 你已经说过了 |
[28:26] | I didn’t solve this today! | 我今天没解决这个问题 |
[28:30] | Wait. Are you saying you didn’t solve this today. | 等等 你是说你今天没解决 |
[28:33] | You solved this before? | 但你以前解决过 |
[28:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:37] | Y-you’re looking for an old design? | 你是要找以前的设计吗 |
[28:38] | Yes! | 没错 |
[28:39] | – Yeah. Yeah. – All right. Okay. | -就是这样 -好吧 |
[28:42] | All right. I’m with you. | 别着急 我帮你 |
[28:44] | Yeah. I’m with you, turbo. All right. | 我帮你 糊涂虫 别着急 |
[28:47] | No. | 不是这个 |
[28:49] | No. | 不是这个 |
[28:50] | No. | 也不是这个 |
[28:53] | Um…go back one. Go back one. | 往回 之前的那个 |
[28:58] | Yeah. | 就是这个 |
[28:59] | Yeah! | 就是这个 |
[29:07] | Icers? | 冰冻枪 |
[29:08] | Great. How did we get stuck with a nonlethal option? | 太好了 为什么我们不能用致命武器 |
[29:10] | Coin flip. Trip called tails. | 扔硬币决定的 崔普选了反面 |
[29:13] | Just getting word from the lab. | 实验室刚来了消息 |
[29:14] | Fitz might have something we can use to neutralize Creel’s power. | 菲兹或许有能对付克里尔能力的装置 |
[29:17] | Best news we’ve had all day. | 这是今天最好的消息了 |
[29:20] | Raina’s tracker just popped. Creel’s here. | 蕾娜的追踪器刚刚上线 克里尔在这里 |
[29:24] | Trip, are you in position? | 崔普 你就位了吗 |
[29:27] | Locked, loaded, and looking… | 我到位了 枪已上膛 正在寻找 |
[29:30] | found him. He’s got the package. | 锁定目标 物品在他手上 |
[29:36] | Looks like Creel is talking to the guy with his back to him. | 看上去克里尔正在跟背对着他的男人说话 |
[29:39] | That’s his Hydra contact. | 那是他九头蛇的联络人 |
[29:40] | The deal’s going down. Skye? | 交易随时可能进行 斯凯 |
[29:42] | Running facial recognition now. | 正在运行面部识别 |
[29:44] | Let’s put a name to that face. | 看看这家伙叫什么 |
[29:46] | Let the exchange happen. | 让交易进行 |
[29:47] | Skye and Hunter, follow the new player. May, stay with Creel. | 斯凯和亨特跟着新目标 梅 继续监视克里尔 |
[29:50] | Everyone copy? | 都听清了吗 |
[29:51] | – Copy that. – Copy. | -收到 -收到 |
[29:56] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[30:00] | The package is still in place. | 物品还在他手上 |
[30:01] | Wonder why Creel hasn’t made the exchange yet. | 为什么克里尔还不进行交易 |
[30:04] | Can we get a laser mike on him? | 能监听到他在说什么吗 |
[30:07] | Skye, you copy? | 斯凯 能听见吗 |
[30:09] | Skye? | 斯凯 |
[30:12] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[30:16] | You’re not listening. | 你不明白 |
[30:18] | It’s spreading all over. I can barely contain it. | 这东西已经蔓延全身 我快无法控制了 |
[30:22] | Pass me the case and I’ll help you. | 把东西给我 我就帮你 |
[30:24] | Help me, and I won’t do to you what I did to the waitress. | 帮我 否则你的下场就会跟那个女服务员一样 |
[30:28] | Calm down, Mr. Creel. | 别激动 克里尔先生 |
[30:30] | Take a deep breath and clear your mind. | 深呼吸 好好想清楚 |
[30:33] | Remember your training. | 记住你接受的训练 |
[30:34] | Remember, compliance will be rewarded. | 记住 服从会得到奖励 |
[30:47] | I’m happy to comply. | 我乐意服从 |
[30:49] | Good. Very good. | 好 很好 |
[30:53] | He’s got a gun | 他有枪 |
[30:54] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[31:32] | Everybody out! Move! | 都出去 快 |
[31:53] | I’m not gonna sugarcoat it, pal. | 我不哄你 哥们 |
[31:55] | This is really gonna hurt. | 这会很疼的 |
[32:25] | “Scout’s honor”? | 以童子军之名发誓 |
[32:26] | You were never a boy scout, were you? | 你就不是童子军吧 |
[32:30] | Present! Huh! | 敬礼 |
[32:33] | Order! Huh! | 礼毕 |
[33:06] | Breaking into cars now? | 还撬车了 |
[33:10] | Following up on a promise. | 只是在兑现我的承诺 |
[33:13] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[33:15] | General Talbot’s not the only one with friends, | 不是只有塔伯特准将有朋友 |
[33:18] | though I am sorry about that $2 million you wanted. | 不过抱歉 你想要的200万美金 |
[33:20] | That I can’t swing. | 我可没办法给你 |
[33:21] | Oh, you knew about that, too, eh? | 那个你也知道 |
[33:23] | I’m the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 毕竟我是神盾局的局长 |
[33:25] | Well, that’s just marvelous. Talbot wants me dead. | 真是棒极了 塔伯特想要我的命 |
[33:28] | And now I have no funds to run with. | 现在我逃命的盘缠也没了 |
[33:30] | – Any tips? – Yeah. | -有什么建议吗 -有 |
[33:32] | Don’t run. Work for me instead. | 别逃了 到我这儿来吧 |
[33:36] | Creel must have hit you in the head. | 克里尔是给你脑袋来了一下吧 |
[33:37] | I shot three of your agents. | 我射晕了你三名特工 |
[33:39] | Including Agent may. Not a smart move. | 包括梅特工 可不是明智之举 |
[33:42] | She the type that holds a grudge? | 她记仇吗 |
[33:43] | Savors it, actually. | 应该说是享受 |
[33:46] | No doubt, you’ve made some mistakes. | 你确实犯了错 |
[33:48] | So have I, like letting you go after Creel. | 我也犯过 比如让你去抓克里尔 |
[33:51] | But I felt for you. | 但我理解你的心情 |
[33:53] | Yeah, and I took advantage of that. | 而我利用了那一点 |
[33:55] | How do you know I won’t do it again? | 你怎么知道我不会再犯 |
[33:56] | I don’t, but the reality is | 我不知道 但现实情况是 |
[33:59] | I don’t have a fleet of helicarriers or quinjets | 我手上没有直升航母舰队或很多昆式战斗机 |
[34:01] | or thousands of agents at my disposal anymore. | 也没有数千名特工可以调遣 |
[34:04] | We’re lucky we still have our George Foreman Grill. | 还有拳王炙烤炉就已经很幸运了 |
[34:07] | You need warm bodies. Is that it? | 你需要人手 是吗 |
[34:09] | I need skilled assets in the field | 我们需要有能力的外勤人员 |
[34:10] | who are willing to step over the line, | 愿为任务越界 |
[34:12] | to do the wrong thing but for the right reason. | 为对的目的 做错的事 |
[34:15] | I need you because I can’t be you. | 我需要你是因为我成不了你 |
[34:17] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[34:18] | Yeah, well, you’re better off. Trust me. | 那样挺好的 相信我 |
[34:21] | Look, it’s your choice. | 选择权在你手上 |
[34:23] | But good people… people I respect… | 但我尊敬的好人 |
[34:27] | vouched for you. | 为你做了担保 |
[34:29] | I’d like to find out why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[34:31] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[34:38] | But I’m curious. | 但我很好奇 |
[34:40] | Good enough. | 那就足够了 |
[34:44] | I just need you to do one thing. | 我需要你做件事 |
[34:46] | Oh, yeah? | 什么事 |
[34:48] | Sell me out. | 出卖我 |
[34:54] | The sound waves disrupted the molecular, um… | 声波破坏了分子结构的… |
[34:59] | the molecular — the, um… | 分子结构的… |
[35:03] | Well, you should understand. You modified it. | 你该明白的 是你改良了它 |
[35:06] | You know how some guys can play a tune by ear? | 有些人听曲子就能演奏出来 |
[35:09] | Well, I need sheet music. | 可我需要乐谱 |
[35:14] | The original one… | 原始的版本… |
[35:16] | you built this with this Agent Simmons i keep hearing about? | 是你和他们老说的那个西蒙斯特工一起做的吗 |
[35:19] | Yeah. What about Simmons? | 对 西蒙斯怎么了 |
[35:21] | Oh, no, no. I heard that she was cool. | 没什么 我听说她不错 |
[35:23] | Heard that you two were pretty tight. | 听说你们俩关系很好 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:32] | It’s tough to lose a good partner. | 失去一个好搭档让人很难受 |
[35:36] | How you been holding up since she left? | 她离开后你怎么样 |
[35:43] | I’m okay. | 还好 |
[35:47] | I’m glad he’s talking to someone. | 他能和别人说话我很高兴 |
[35:49] | I’ve got to admit, I’m having a tough time with it. | 我得承认我自己都不太好受 |
[35:51] | It’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[35:52] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[35:54] | We all have. Even the director. | 我们都变了 局长也是 |
[36:01] | Coulson has a lot on his plate, rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D. | 科尔森有很多事要忙 他要重建神盾局 |
[36:05] | I wouldn’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[36:06] | He’s not exactly the sharing type these days. | 现在他有事都不说 |
[36:11] | He has the world to worry about, | 他要操心的不只是我们 |
[36:14] | not just us, not just the team. | 或者团队 还有整个世界 |
[36:16] | That’s not it, May. | 不是这个 梅 |
[36:18] | I’ve been watching him for months, | 我观察他好几个月了 |
[36:19] | and I know he’s keeping something from me, | 我知道他有事瞒着我 |
[36:21] | and it’s not just because he’s the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不只是因为他是神盾局局长 |
[36:24] | I think something is wrong with him. | 我觉得他出事了 |
[36:26] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[36:27] | No, May, be honest. | 不 说真的 梅 |
[36:30] | Is Coulson okay? | 科尔森没事吗 |
[36:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:35] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[36:36] | You’re director now, not some level 1 field agent. | 你现在是局长 不是一级外勤特工 |
[36:39] | There are no levels anymore. I got rid of those. | 没有级别了 我把这项制度废除了 |
[36:41] | You never should have gone into the field like that. | 你就不该那样出外勤 |
[36:43] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[36:44] | It’s not funny, Phil. | 不好笑 菲尔 |
[36:46] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[36:47] | And I know when you’re overly stressed. | 我看得出你压力过大 |
[36:52] | It’s been 18 days since your last episode. | 你上一次发作是18天前了 |
[36:54] | – 17. – 18. | -17天 -就是18天 |
[36:56] | Which means you’re due or another one. | 所以你该再来一次了 |
[36:58] | Overdue. | 早该了 |
[37:01] | And I’m tired of fighting it. | 我也忍累了 |
[37:02] | So don’t. | 那就别忍 |
[37:05] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是来帮你的 |
[38:37] | You did well. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:43] | – I — – Now…pick it up. | -我 -现在 把它拿起来 |
[38:49] | You… | 你 |
[38:51] | – You want me — – I need to know. | -你要我 -我要知道 |
[38:54] | So do you. | 你也想 |
[38:57] | Pick it up. | 拿起来 |
[39:33] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[39:35] | No. | 不是 |
[39:37] | It let you live. | 它放过你了 |
[39:40] | There’s a difference. | 这两者是有区别的 |
[39:44] | Show me. Please. | 让我看看 求您了 |
[39:50] | Bring me my daughter, | 带我女儿来 |
[39:52] | and I’ll show the both of you. | 我就给你俩看 |
[40:19] | Glenn. | 格伦 |
[40:21] | Can I call you “Glenn”? | 我能叫你”格伦”吗 |
[40:23] | No. | 不能 |
[40:24] | Where’s Hunter? | 亨特在哪 |
[40:26] | Watching “Cake Boss,” I believe. | 大概在看《蛋糕天王》 |
[40:28] | Sorry. I changed the terms of your deal. | 抱歉 我把你们的协议条款给改了 |
[40:31] | Well, he kept up his end. | 那他还是履约了 |
[40:32] | You’re here. Question is why? | 你这不来了吗 问题是 你来干什么 |
[40:34] | I felt bad for kidnapping you, | 绑架你我很过意不去 |
[40:36] | so I brought you a peace offering. | 所以我带了点礼物来求和解 |
[40:38] | Carl Creel. | 卡尔·克里尔 |
[40:40] | I thought Creel was dead. | 我以为克里尔死了 |
[40:41] | He’s turned to stone, but he could always do that, | 他是变成石头了 但他一直有这能力 |
[40:44] | so I’m not sure how long it’ll hold. | 所以我也不知道能维持多久 |
[40:46] | I’ve got him in a cryostasis chamber in the back of the van for | 我把他关在货车后面的冷冻舱里 |
[40:48] | 58 more minutes before the juice runs out. | 估计再过58分钟就没电了 |
[40:51] | I’d get him someplace secure pretty quick. | 劝你尽快把他关进戒备森严的地方 |
[40:55] | Maybe a little more secure than last time. | 最好比之前的地方再森严一点 |
[40:57] | Just saying. | 就是提一下 |
[40:59] | Very generous of you. | 你还真是慷慨啊 |
[41:00] | Like I told you before, General, we’re the good guys. | 我上次说过 准将 我们是好人 |
[41:03] | So, how about we make a deal? | 我们做笔交易吧 |
[41:05] | S.H.I.E.L.D. will keep dropping off presents like this, | 神盾局会继续给你这样的厚礼 |
[41:08] | you keep getting promoted. | 你继续邀功晋职 |
[41:10] | All we ask for in return is a little breathing room. | 我们只希望你们不要逼得太紧 |
[41:13] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[41:16] | You… | 你啊 |
[41:18] | You must have some big brass ones, Coulson. | 你胆子也真大 科尔森 |
[41:21] | Coming out here by yourself to meet me… | 孤身一人就敢来见我 |
[41:25] | Face-to-face, no backup. | 面对面 不带支援 |
[41:28] | Let’s face facts. | 咱们把话说开了吧 |
[41:30] | You and your little band of misfits are hardly S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你和你那一小队怪胎撑不起神盾局的名号 |
[41:33] | Our intel says you don’t have enough manpower or artillery | 我们的情报显示 以你们的人力和物力 |
[41:37] | to take down a convenience store, so I’m sorry. | 攻下个便利店都够呛 所以抱歉了 |
[41:39] | I’m gonna have to say no to that deal. | 我得拒绝你的提议了 |
[41:41] | I don’t know… | 未必吧 |
[41:43] | I think we’re good on artillery. | 我觉得我们的物力挺足的 |
[41:53] | In case you get any ideas, General, | 以防你误会 准将 |
[41:56] | that’s just a tip of the iceberg. | 这还只是冰山一角 |
[42:03] | Let’s get out of here before the iceberg runs out of fuel. | 赶紧撤 不然冰山要没油了 |