英文名称:Six Days Seven Nights
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | 六天七夜 | |
[01:12] | Hey! Aah. | 嗨!啊 |
[01:20] | Morning. Oh. | 早安 哦 |
[01:23] | – Thank you. – No, thank you. | 谢谢 好,谢谢 |
[01:25] | Hello? Hi. | 喂?嗨 |
[01:28] | I’m across the street. | 我就在对面 |
[01:30] | Who? | 谁? |
[01:33] | No. No, no, there’s nothing wrong with the ad layouts. I checked them myself. | 不,设计没问题,我都看过了 |
[01:38] | Marjorie just must’ve gotten the months wrong again. | 玛嘉瑞一定又搞错了 |
[01:41] | Yeah. Okay. Have you talked to Laslo yet? | 好吧 你和拉斯洛聊过吗? |
[01:45] | I don’t care if he’s upset. | 管他生不生气 |
[01:47] | Call Peter back and tell him the fashion layouts have to be four pages. | 打电话叫彼得回来 跟他说照片必须是刊4页 |
[01:50] | Not seven, not six, not five. Four. | 不是7张,6张或5张,是4张 |
[01:54] | That’s because we changed photographers. | 所以我们才换摄影师啊 |
[01:56] | You must be kidding. I… I doubled-checked everything. | 你一定是在开玩笑 我都检查过了 |
[01:59] | – What’s wrong with the ad layouts? – What’s wrong with the ad layouts, Leo? | 设计有什么不对? 设计有什么不对,利奥? |
[02:03] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong. Practically everything, because they’re the wrong ad layouts. | 我告诉你,什么都不对, 设计完全错误 |
[02:08] | – Marjorie, I have no idea… – Why am I standing here looking at 30 pages of wrong layouts? | 玛嘉瑞,我也不知道… 我干嘛站在这,看30页错误的设计? |
[02:12] | I’ll tell you why. Because someone… | 我会告诉你为什么 因为有人… |
[02:15] | – What’s wrong with the ad layouts? – What’s wrong with the ad layouts, Leo? | 设计有什么不对? 设计有什么不对,利奥? |
[02:18] | reads “Office Love Affairs: Okay, the copy on the cover | 内容是办公室恋情 好,封面印的是 |
[02:22] | How to Get Him and Your Raise.” | 如何人才两得 |
[02:24] | – Good. – Yeah? | 很好 是吗? |
[02:26] | Okay, look at me. Good. Come in a little closer. | 好,看着我 再靠近一点 |
[02:29] | Okay. Right here. | 够了 |
[02:32] | Great. Good. I think we got it. | 棒极了 好,搞定了 |
[02:35] | Carry on. Papaya diet? | 继续吧 木瓜减肥餐? |
[02:37] | Big problem. They’re talking about changing the fruit. | 不行,要换另一种水果 |
[02:40] | – What type of fruit? – I don’t know. They said kiwi or something. | 换成什么? 不知道,奇异果吧 |
[02:43] | – I don’t like kiwi. – These came for you. They’re from Frank. | 我讨厌奇异果 给你的,法兰克送的 |
[02:47] | My goodness. He is so sweet. He was in London. | 我的天 他真体贴 他才刚从伦敦回来 |
[02:51] | Very exotic and expensive. | 很漂亮也很贵 |
[02:54] | “Can’t wait to see you. It’s felt like an eternity.” How long’s he been gone? | 小别多日,渴望见到你 他去了多久? |
[02:58] | – Two days. – Two days? | 两天 才两天? |
[03:01] | – “Meet me here at 7:30.” – Yes. Ooh, good choice. | 七点半见 好的 呼,好去处 |
[03:05] | “Bring doll”? | 带娃娃来 |
[03:07] | Doll. He does this kind of thing all the time. | 这个,他老爱这样 |
[03:19] | Hula dolls, Polynesian restaurant. | 夏威夷娃娃… 坡里尼西亚餐馆 |
[03:23] | Now just what are you up to? | 你到底想干什么? |
[03:25] | – It’s all part of the surprise. – Thank you. | 我想要给你一个惊喜 谢谢 |
[03:28] | – Surprise? – Uh-huh. | 惊喜? 呃-呃 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1072个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:149个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:69个,托福词汇:105个,考研词汇:159个,专四词汇:128个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:293个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:30] | – Sur… You’re not breaking up with me, are you? – No. | 你要跟我分手? 不是 |
[03:34] | Okay. Are you sure? Because 69% of all relationships break up in restaurants. | 你确定? 7成的恋人都是在餐馆分手 |
[03:39] | We’re not breaking up. | 我们没有要分手 |
[03:41] | In fact, I want to increase the romance in our lives. | 事实上,我还想要增进我们的感情呢 |
[03:44] | – You do? – Uh-huh. | 真的? 呃-呃 |
[03:46] | – First, close your eyes. – Now? | 先闭上眼睛 现在? |
[03:49] | – Close them. – Okay. | 快闭上 好的 |
[03:51] | Now remember all the times you said we never go anywhere… | 你不是老说我们都没去度假 |
[03:54] | and we’re always working and we never have any fun? | 老是工作没玩乐吗? |
[03:57] | – Well, yeah. – Well, open your eyes and look where I’m taking you. | 好了 张开眼睛 看我要带你去哪里? |
[04:02] | – Um… – Come on. | 嗯 快张开吧 |
[04:07] | – Oh, you’re kidding. – You and me in two weeks. | 别开玩笑 你和我,两周后 |
[04:12] | – In two weeks? I can’t. – Oh-Oh, you can. | 两周后?不行耶 噢噢,当然行 |
[04:15] | – I can? – Uh-huh. I cleared it with Marjorie. | 是吗? 我问过玛嘉瑞了 |
[04:17] | You did? Oh, you’re a sneak. | 真的? 哦,你真狡猾 |
[04:19] | Yeah. Six days and seven nights… | 六天七夜游 |
[04:22] | on the secluded tropical island paradise of Makatea. | 马加提热带小岛 |
[04:51] | – Yeah. Yeah. We arrived 50 minutes late. – Oh, is that a problem? | 我们迟了50分钟 那会有问题吗? |
[04:54] | No, no, that’s fine. Uh, I’ll tell you what. | 没问题 这样吧 |
[04:57] | Why don’t I go find the bags, and you, you get to go find the charter, okay? | 我去领行李,你去找包机 |
[05:00] | – I do? – Yeah, I’ll see you in ten minutes. | 好的 十分钟后见 |
[05:02] | – All right. Okay. – Sweetie. | 好吧 甜心 |
[05:06] | – Love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 – Love you. |
[05:33] | – Uh, excuse me. – Aah! You son of a bitch! | 对不起 王八蛋! |
[05:35] | You miserable piece of rat shit. | 什么烂东西嘛 |
[05:41] | Could you help me? I’m looking for Tropical Charters. | 你能帮我吗? 我在找热带包机公司 |
[05:45] | – You going to Makatea? – Yes. | 你要去马加提岛? 对 |
[05:49] | Well, we’ll be ready in ten… 20 minutes. | 好的,我们会准备好的 10、20分钟后就能起飞了 |
[06:00] | But this… this isn’t the plane? | 可是…不是这架飞机吧? |
[06:04] | – What? – The plane. | 什么? 是这架飞机 |
[06:07] | Where’s its mommy? | 这架飞机的妈妈呢? |
[06:09] | Oh. Tropical’s plane is laid up in Fiji. | 热带包机公司的班机,在斐济取消了 |
[06:13] | We’re fillin’ in. You’re in luck. I’m your pilot. | 我来代替 算你幸运,我是驾驶员 |
[06:17] | Uh… No. I can’t… | 呃… 不,我不能… |
[06:21] | No. I, um… I can’t go in this. It’s, uh… It’s broken. | 不,我不能坐这玩意去,它坏了 |
[06:25] | No, it’s not broken. It’s being maintained. | 没坏,它正在维修 |
[06:28] | – This is my plane. – Uh-huh. | 这是我的飞机 呃-呃 |
[06:30] | This is the De Haviland Beaver. This is one of the safest, most reliable planes ever built. | 狄哈伦海獭型小飞机 最安全可靠的机型 |
[06:35] | Sweetie, there a problem? | 甜心,有问题吗? |
[06:39] | Uh, yes. | 呃,有 |
[06:41] | He, um… He seems to think we’re gonna go in this old thing. | 他说我们要坐这架破飞机 |
[06:44] | – What? – Uh, I think… I think we could find another charter. | 什么? 我们最好找别家公司 |
[06:48] | You won’t find one. There’s a boat leaves from the port. | 找不到的 可以从港口搭船去 |
[06:53] | It takes three days. | 3天后才会到 |
[06:55] | – Honey. Frank. – All right, all right. | 法兰克,甜心… 好了,好了 |
[06:58] | Sweetie, I’m sure the plane is perfectly safe. | 我相信飞机一定很安全 |
[07:01] | And I’m sure the pilot is a trained professional. | 飞机驾驶一定也受过专业训练 |
[07:05] | – He is the pilot. – He… | 他就是驾驶员 他… |
[07:09] | Well, if you’re goin’, it’ll be 20… 30 minutes. | 要去的话就等二、三十分钟 |
[07:12] | – Gotta get some oil. – Oil. He’s gonna get some oil now? | 我得去加油 他现在才要加油 |
[07:16] | – Need help with this luggage? – No, we’re good. | 我帮你们拿行李 不,谢了 |
[07:22] | All right, everybody tied down? | 好了 大家系好安全带 |
[07:25] | Listen, are these really necessary? | 真的需要穿这个吗? |
[07:27] | Only if we crash. | 坠机时就需要 |
[07:32] | – Hi. Everybody, this is Angelica, our flight service director. | 嗨 各位,这是安琪拉 她是空服员 |
[07:36] | Hello. Thank you. Hi. | 嗨 谢谢 嗨 |
[07:40] | Hello. Sorry. Excuse me. Ooh. | 嗨 抱歉,对不起 呜 |
[07:43] | Oh, I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 哦,对不起 对不起 |
[07:46] | – Ooh. – Come here, baby. | 呜 过来,宝贝 |
[07:49] | Hello. Are you guys going to Makatea? | 你们要去马加提岛? |
[07:51] | – We hope. – Oh, you’ll love it. Are you from the States? | 希望能去 你们一定会喜欢的 从美国来? |
[07:54] | – Yes. – I lived there for a while too. It’s very fun. | 对 我住过美国,很好玩 |
[07:57] | Hey, Quinn, look. Look what I got. | 昆恩,你看我买了什么 |
[07:59] | – Check it out. – What’s that, baby? | 过来看看! 那是什么,宝贝? |
[08:01] | It’s a bathing suit, silly. | 泳衣呀,傻瓜 |
[08:03] | I thought it was an eye patch. | 我以为是个眼罩呢 |
[08:55] | Welcome to Makatea. | 欢迎莅临马加提岛 |
[08:58] | Here we are. Thanks for flying Harris Freight, | 到了 感谢搭乘哈里斯航空 |
[09:01] | where frequent flyers earn bonus points good for valuable merchandise. | 累积哩程数可换取精美礼品 |
[09:05] | Hey, you’re not trying to steal my vest, are you? | 你想偷走救生衣? |
[09:15] | …Miss Monroe? – Yes. | 梦露小姐 是的 |
[09:17] | – Welcome to Hanaiti. – Thank you. | 欢迎光临汗奈提饭店 谢谢 |
[09:19] | – I’m Phillipe St. Claire, the general manager. – Hi. | 我是总经理菲力浦圣可 嗨 |
[09:22] | Can we have the reservation for Mr Martin? | 马丁先生的订房还有吗 |
[09:29] | Oh! Oh, this is beautiful! | 哦!哦,太美了 |
[09:33] | Wow! | 喔! |
[09:36] | Wow! | 喔! |
[09:41] | – Okay. All right, we’re never leaving. | 好了,我们不走了 |
[09:44] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[09:47] | I want this to be the most unforgettable vacation of our lives. | 希望这是我们最难忘的假期 |
[09:58] | – Havin’ a good time? – Oh, honey, I’m havin’ a great time. | 开心吗? 开心极了 |
[10:03] | – Hey, you know what today is? – What? | 知道今天是什么日子吗? 什么日子? |
[10:06] | – It’s our anniversary. – We have an anniversary? | 我们的周年纪念日 周年纪念日? |
[10:10] | Yeah, unofficially. | 非正式的 |
[10:12] | – Three years ago today, we first met. – Today? | 三年前的今天,我们初遇 就是今天? |
[10:16] | Today. You don’t remember? We fought over a cab. | 记得我们抢搭一辆计程车? |
[10:19] | – Oh, I called you a jerk. Yes. Yes. – Oh, great, that you remember. | 我骂你浑球 这你就记得 |
[10:22] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. It was all part of love’s odyssey. | 对不起 没关系,那也算是爱的旅程 |
[10:26] | – Odyssey? – Mm-hmm. | 旅程? 嗯 |
[10:30] | If I asked, “Would you wear something special for me tonight…” | 你愿意为我戴样东西吗? |
[10:33] | What’d you have in mind? | 戴什么? |
[10:36] | This. | 这个 |
[10:43] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[11:03] | ♪ Were all gathered together ♪ | 聚集在一起 |
[11:06] | ♪ Singin’ such a mournful tune ♪ | 唱这样悲伤的曲调 |
[11:09] | ♪ I don’t know if it was in the summertime ♪ | 我不知道那是在夏天 |
[11:14] | ♪ It could be the month of May or June ♪ | 也许就是五月或六月 |
[11:18] | I’ll be back in a second, okay? | 我马上回来 |
[11:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:26] | ♪ Over, over, over?♪ | 请回复!请回复!请回复! |
[11:30] | ♪ Over lovin’ you ♪♪ | 请回复对你的爱 |
[11:49] | I always thought this was a beautiful island, | 我一直认为这小岛很美 |
[11:53] | But with you here, it is even more beautiful. | 不过有你在就更加美丽了 |
[11:57] | How long have you been on Makatea? | 你来此有多久? |
[12:01] | – You’re kidding, right? – No. | 你是开玩笑吧? 不是 |
[12:05] | You brought me here…today. | 你今天载我来的 |
[12:08] | Five hours ago? | 5个钟头前 |
[12:10] | Oh. So much has happened since then… | 中间发生了很多事 |
[12:14] | Oh! Oops. Oopsy. | 哦!啊!糟糕 |
[12:17] | Wow. There you go. | 坐好了 |
[12:19] | – I slipped. – Yeah. | 我滑了一跤 嗯 |
[12:21] | So where is your, uh, copilot? | 你的副驾驶呢? |
[12:24] | Oh, she’s busy with the tourists. | 她正忙着应付游客 |
[12:27] | Well, that sounds like you don’t like us. | 听起来你不喜欢我们 |
[12:29] | Oh, no. Never bite the hand that feeds… uh, your mouth. | 不是,千万别得罪自己的衣食父母之类 |
[12:35] | Whatever. | 不管那么多 |
[12:37] | Besides, you know, they’re… they’re good for a laugh. | 而且他们老是惹我发笑 |
[12:43] | – You’re a big laugher, are you? – Oh, yeah. | 你很爱笑吗? 是啊 |
[12:45] | – Oh. – Mm-hmm. | 哦 唔哼 |
[12:47] | They come here looking for “the magic,” | 他们大老远跑来寻找奇迹 |
[12:52] | expecting to find romance… | 以为能找到 |
[12:55] | when they can’t find it any other place. | 别处没有的爱情 |
[12:59] | Maybe they will. | 也许他们找得到 |
[13:02] | It’s an island, babe. | 这是座小岛呢 |
[13:04] | If you don’t bring it here, you won’t find it here. | 没带来爱情就找不到爱情 |
[13:10] | Oh, heavy. Pilot and philosopher. | 好深奥,驾驶员兼哲学家 |
[13:15] | – Let me buy you a drink. – Hey, I’m here with somebody. | 我请你喝杯酒吧 嘿,我有伴 |
[13:19] | You remember him? He came in with me. | 记得吗? 你见过他 |
[13:23] | I meant both of you. | 我是说你们俩 |
[13:25] | No, you didn’t. | 才不是 |
[13:29] | – You’re from New York, aren’t you? – Hey, is everything okay? | 你是从纽约来的,对吧? 一切都还好吧? |
[13:33] | – Well, hi. Nice to see you again. – Yeah, you too. | 很高兴再见到你 我也是 |
[13:37] | – Let me buy you a drink. – Oh, that’s very… | 我请你们喝杯酒吧 哦,这样啊… |
[13:39] | – Let’s go. – Oh, but we’re leaving. And so… | 我们走吧 不过我们正要走 |
[13:43] | – Well, maybe some other time… – Ta-ta. | 也许改天吧 拜拜 |
[13:45] | I’ll buy you a drink. | 我给你买杯饮料 |
[13:47] | Okay. Bye. | 好,再见 |
[13:49] | – Was he bothering you? – Oh, no. | 他在烦你吗? 不是啦 |
[13:51] | Was he hitting on you? From over there, it looked like he was hitting on you. | 他是不是在骚扰你? 看上去他在追你 |
[13:55] | – Maybe a little… – He was? Do you want me to do something about it? | 有一点吧 是吗?要我教训他吗? |
[13:59] | – Like what? – Hey, I don’t go to the gym every day just to watch old guys shower. | 怎么教训? 我上健身房可不是去闲晃的 |
[14:03] | – You know, I will… – Really? Really? | 我想… 真的? |
[14:11] | Well done, ocean. Well done, sky. | 完美的大海 完美的天空 |
[14:16] | Well done, mai tais. | 完美的迈泰酒 |
[14:18] | Well done, silicone. Oh, my. | 完美的矽胶假乳 |
[14:23] | – Hey. – Ow. | 嘿 嗷 |
[14:25] | Hey, I’m… I’m getting a little toasty here. | 我快被烤焦了 |
[14:28] | You want me to put some cream on you, honey? | 要我帮你擦防晒油吗? |
[14:31] | You’d do that for me? You’d cream me up? | 你肯帮我擦吗? |
[14:34] | Only for you. Where is it? | 只有为你,防晒油呢? |
[14:37] | Excuse me. Miss Monroe? You have a phone call. | 梦露小姐,你有电话 |
[14:40] | – I do? – You could take it at the bar. | 是吗? 请到吧台来接 |
[14:43] | – What… Who would be calling you here? – I have no idea. I’ll be back. | 谁会打来这里找你? 不知道,等我一下 |
[14:51] | – Could I get two mai tais, please? – Yes, ma’am. | 请给我两杯迈泰酒 好的 |
[14:53] | Thank you. Hello? | 谢谢 喂? |
[14:56] | Look, I know you’re on vacation, but this is a dire emergency. | 我知道你在度假 但这是急事 |
[15:00] | – Oh, no. – The photo shoot’s on, but it’s an availability nightmare. | 不会吧 时间订好了,真是个恶梦 |
[15:04] | Vendela and Evander Holyfield only have a mutual 17-hour window. | 芬德拉和伊万德·霍利菲尔德 只有17小时的空闲 |
[15:08] | If we don’t get them now, nobody’s available for four months… | 要是现在不拍 没有人是可用四个月的… |
[15:11] | and we lose them for the May cover. | 五月号封面就开天窗了 |
[15:13] | There’s gotta be somebody closer whose life you can screw up. | 你一定能找别人吧 |
[15:16] | That’s the ironic thing, dear. There’s not. | 不行,找不到 |
[15:18] | Vendela’s in Sydney. Evander’s in Osaka. | 芬德拉在雪梨、伊万德在大阪 |
[15:22] | I threw Taylor on a plane this morning to Papeete. | 摄影师今早搭机到帕皮塔 |
[15:25] | – Tahiti? – Yes. They’re all coming to you. | 大溪地? 对,他们都到你那边去了 |
[15:28] | All you have to do is fly back to Tahiti, babysit the shoot, fly back out. | 你只要赶到大溪地,盯他们拍照 |
[15:32] | – Fifteen hours at the most. – Look, this is complicated. | 最多只花你15个钟头 事情有点复杂 |
[15:36] | Uh… Frank proposed to me last night. | 唔…法兰克昨晚向我求婚了 |
[15:39] | Oh, my God! This is so exciting! Sweetie, I’m so happy for you! | 我的天,我真替你高兴 |
[15:44] | Well, I’m glad, but the point is… | 我也很高兴 不过… |
[15:47] | what kind of message am I sending to Frank if the day after our betrothal… | 这算什么讯息? 在我们订婚后我会通知法兰克 |
[15:50] | I’m leaving him to go on some photo shoot? | 我该离开他 去拍那些照片吗? |
[15:56] | An excellent message. This is the perfect opportunity to establish parameters. | 很好的讯息 你该趁这个机会跟他讲清楚 |
[16:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:03] | I read somewhere that 38.6% of all women… | 4成的女性 |
[16:07] | are pressured into quitting their jobs in the first year of marriage. | 在结婚第一年,就被逼得放弃工作 |
[16:11] | Marjorie, you read that in our magazine, and we made it up. | 玛嘉瑞,那是我们杂志乱编的 |
[16:15] | Oh, please, Robin, please. Please, please, Robin. Please. | 拜托啦,萝苹,求求你… |
[16:19] | Deal. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Oh, good! Do you have a way back to Tahiti? | 太好了 有飞机去吗? |
[16:24] | Oh, yeah. I can… | 当然有… |
[16:30] | Feels good? Yeah? | 舒不舒服? |
[16:43] | Don’t move a muscle. | 别动 |
[16:47] | Lay down. Stay. | 躺着别动 |
[16:51] | – Hi. – Oh, hi. | 嗨 哦,嗨 |
[16:53] | – I’m looking for… – Quinny, it’s for you. | 我在找… 昆尼,有人找你 |
[16:59] | – Hi there. – Ohh. | 你好 噢 |
[17:02] | I’m really sorry to interrupt you. I sort of have an emergency. | 抱歉打扰你,我有点急事 |
[17:06] | Emergency? What’s goin’ on? | 急事?怎么了? |
[17:09] | Well, my boss called me, and she wants me to go to Tahiti tonight. | 我老板要我今晚赶到大溪地 |
[17:13] | Well, uh, I’m sort of on my layover here. | 我正在休息呢 |
[17:17] | Right. Would $500 cut your layover short? | 我付你500元如何? |
[17:21] | Um… | 唔… |
[17:23] | Baby, wanna go to Papeete? | 你想去帕皮提吗? |
[17:26] | I can’t. I have a show tonight. Tuesday is Tamure night. | 不行,今晚我有表演 星期二是塔希提舞之夜 |
[17:30] | Uh, it’s Tamure night. My hands are tied. | 她有表演,我被绑住了 |
[17:33] | Oh. That’s for later. | 那是待会的事啦 |
[17:36] | You know, I’m stuck. I, I… This is really important. | 这很重要 |
[17:39] | You’d be doing me a tremendous favour. How would 700 be? | 你算是帮了大忙 700元呢? |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[17:49] | – Great. – I’ll meet you at the plane, and give me an hour. | 太好了 我们到飞机上碰面 等我一个钟头 |
[17:52] | Great! Thank you. | 太好了,谢谢 |
[17:54] | Honey, it’s a known fact that 38.6% of all women… | 根据报导,4成的女性 |
[17:58] | are pressured into quitting their jobs the first year of marriage. | 结婚第一年,就被逼得辞职 |
[18:02] | That was in your magazine. You probably made it up. | 那是你的杂志瞎编的 |
[18:10] | If you had to work, I would understand. | 要是你得工作我也能体谅 |
[18:13] | That’s because you’re not as romantic as I am. | 因为你没有我这么浪漫 |
[18:18] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[18:20] | So come with me. | 那就跟我来 |
[18:24] | – No. – How come? | 不要 为什么? |
[18:26] | Because if I go with you, I’ll resent the fact that I’m there. | 我去的话只会抱怨 |
[18:29] | If I stay here, I’ll miss you, but you’ll feel guilty. | 我留下来你会有罪恶感 |
[18:31] | – I like that better. – Come on. It’s only for one night. | 这样更好 拜托,只有一晚啊 |
[18:36] | – Hubby. – Say that again. | 老公 再说一遍 |
[18:41] | What, hubby? | 什么?老公? |
[18:43] | – I like that. Say it. – Hubby. | 我喜欢,说啊 老公 |
[18:55] | – Ready to go. – Is it safe to fly? | 可以走了 安不安全啊? |
[18:57] | – It is with me. – Oh, you’re that good, huh? | 有我在就安全 你这么高明? |
[19:00] | I’m the best you’ve ever been with. | 我是最顶尖的 |
[19:03] | I’m not sure I trust your equipment. | 我对你的装备可没什么信心 |
[19:06] | – We may be old, but we’re sturdy. – Mm-hmm. | 是老了点,不过很耐用 嗯哼 |
[19:09] | – What’s all this? – Hotel overstocks, local trinkets. | 这些是什么? 酒店库存,当地的小饰物 |
[19:13] | I was gonna fly ’em to Tahiti tomorrow, but with your job, I got a twofer. | 本来明天才送到大溪地 不过今天就顺便送过去 |
[19:17] | How handy for you. | 你真会打算 |
[19:21] | Excuse me. I just wanna keep this from flying at you. | 抱歉,我不想让你被雷到 |
[19:25] | There we go. | 好了 |
[19:27] | – Do you have my, uh, money? – Oh, yes. | 我的钱呢? 哦,有 |
[19:31] | – Thank you. – It’s all there. | 谢谢 全都在 |
[19:34] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[20:12] | So what kind of work do you do back there in New York? | 你在纽约做什么工作? |
[20:16] | I’m an assistant editor for a magazine called Dazzle. | 我是“炫”杂志的助理编辑 |
[20:20] | – Dazzle? – Yeah. | “炫”? 对 |
[20:22] | – Never heard of that one. – You’re not exactly the demographic we shoot for. | 没听过 你不是我们的读者群 |
[20:29] | Uh, this is it. | 就是这本 |
[20:32] | Dazzle. | “炫” |
[20:34] | “Your Derriere: Five Exercises to Tame the Beast.” | 你的臀部:五种美臀方法 |
[20:38] | “Ten Ways to Light His Fire.” | 引起男人性趣的十大妙方? |
[20:43] | For pete sake. | 老天 |
[20:45] | Ten ways to light his fire. | 如何引起男人性趣? |
[20:49] | – You know how a woman gets a man excited? – How? | 知道女人该怎做吗? 怎做? |
[20:52] | She shows up, and that’s it. We’re guys. We’re easy. | 只要出现就好 我们男人很容易满足 |
[20:56] | Of course, for that you can’t charge six bucks an issue, can you? | 不过这样就不能卖6块一本,对吧? |
[21:00] | Does that advice come with the 700… | 这建议包括在700元内吗? |
[21:04] | Or do I need to pay extra for that? | 我需要付钱吗? |
[21:06] | It’s on the house. | 这是免费的 |
[21:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:33] | Um, island flight watch, Beaver 0318. | 航管中心,这是海獭号 |
[22:36] | We are 3,500 on a heading of 110. | 高度3500英尺、方位110 |
[22:41] | Looking for a weather update, please, along our route of flight. | 请报告沿途天气情况 |
[22:45] | Be advised… | 建议… |
[22:52] | …southwesterly… | 西南… |
[22:54] | Say again. | 请重覆 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry. This weather came up quicker than anybody anticipated. | 抱歉,没想到天气突然转坏 |
[23:10] | We’re gonna have to turn back to Makatea. | 我们得折回马加提岛 |
[23:12] | – It’s just not worth the risk. – Uh, all right. | 不值得冒险 好吧 |
[23:33] | A line of squalls has got us boxed in. | 我们被暴风云层困住了 |
[23:35] | Tighten up your seat belt. It’s gonna get bumpy. | 安全带绑紧 会很颠簸 |
[23:38] | Wha… | 喔… |
[23:40] | Uh, you don’t… you don’t mind if I just… come sit up here with you? | 不介意我坐到前面来吧? |
[23:47] | – Aah! – Get your seat belt on. | 啊! 系好安全带 |
[24:01] | – What are those? – Uh, Xanax. | 那是什么? 呃,赞安诺 |
[24:03] | My doctor prescribed them for situations of tension. I think this qualifies. | 医生开给我,让我在紧张时吃的松弛剂 |
[24:07] | – Give me a couple. – You just drive. | 给我几颗 你只管开飞机 |
[24:41] | – What are you taking now? – Xanax. | 你又在吃什么? 赞安诺 |
[24:44] | My doctor prescribed them for situations of “sension.” | 医生开给我,让我在紧张时吃的… |
[24:47] | Give me those. | 拿来 |
[24:54] | Whoo! Hey! | 呜!嘿! |
[24:57] | That was close, huh? Whoo. | 差点就打中了 呃?呜 |
[25:03] | That was more than close. That hit us. | 不是差点,是打中了 |
[25:07] | – No? – Shit! Fried the radios. | 不会吧 该死!无线电被打坏了 |
[25:09] | Oh, no. That’s bad, huh? | 哦,不 糟糕了,对吧? |
[25:16] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Beaver 0318. | 求救、求救 这是海獭号 |
[25:21] | We’re unable to maintain altitude. | 无法维持高度 |
[25:23] | Can anybody hear this? | 有人听到吗? |
[25:27] | – Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. – Attention Kmart shoppers! | 求救、求救、求救 各位亲爱的顾客 |
[25:31] | Snow shovels are on sale for 12.99. | 雪铲特价12块9毛9… |
[25:34] | Put that down! I’m unable to maintain altitude. | 放下来 无法维持高度 |
[25:37] | Forty miles, south-southeast of Makatea. | 马加提岛东南面40哩 |
[25:42] | – Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. | 求救呀…求救… |
[25:45] | How many of those things did you take? | 你到底吃了几颗? |
[25:48] | Um… You know, I just don’t know. | 我不知道耶 |
[25:53] | – Look. – What? | 听着 怎么啦 |
[25:55] | We’re in trouble here. I want you to sit back, be quiet, | 我们的麻烦大了 我要你坐好别出声 |
[25:58] | Keep your seat belt tight and let me fly this thing. | 系好安全带,让我开飞机 |
[26:02] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[26:18] | There’s an island down there. | 下面有座小岛 |
[26:22] | I can see a beach. I’m gonna set us down. | 有片沙滩,我要迫降 |
[26:25] | Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[27:02] | – Rock on the beach! There’s a rock on the beach! – Son of a bitch! | 沙滩上有石头… 狗娘养的! |
[27:58] | Blah. | 布拉赫 |
[28:03] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[28:07] | Could you get me a cup of coffee? | 请帮我倒杯咖啡 |
[28:09] | Oh, sure. I’ll get right on it, ma’am. | 马上来,小姐 |
[28:12] | Oh, God. What… | 天啊 |
[28:17] | – Where are we? – Here. | 这是哪里? 这里 |
[28:20] | Where? Where? | 到底是哪里? |
[28:22] | Somewhere between Makatea and Tahiti. | 马加提和大溪地中间的某个地方 |
[28:25] | That’s… That’s the best I can do for you. | 我只知道这么多 |
[28:30] | Whoa! What happened? | 哗!怎么回事? |
[28:33] | It crumpled the landing gear when we hit. | 起落架被撞坏了 |
[28:37] | Well, aren’t you gonna fix it? | 你不能修吗? |
[28:39] | I mean, can’t we… can’t we reattach it somehow? | 不能设法接起来吗? |
[28:42] | Oh, sure. We’II, like, glue it back on. How’s that? | 好啊,用浆糊黏起来好吗? |
[28:46] | – Aren’t you one of those guys? – What guys? | 你不是那种男人 哪种男人? |
[28:51] | Those guy guys. You know, those guys with skills. | 那种有办法的男人 |
[28:53] | – Skills? – Yeah. | 有办法? 对啊 |
[28:57] | You send them out into the wilderness with a pocket knife and a Q-Tip… | 他们只要用小刀和棉条 |
[29:00] | and they build you a shopping mall. | 就可以在山顶盖房子 |
[29:02] | – You can’t do that? – No. No, I can’t do that. | 你不会吗? 不,我不会 |
[29:07] | But I can do this. | 但我会这样 |
[29:09] | Does that help? | 这有没有用? |
[29:14] | I can get us out of here. | 我有办法了 |
[29:16] | – Oh, good. – Yeah. | 很好 没错 |
[29:19] | Hey. Right? Huh? | 看吧 |
[29:22] | Phone, huh? | 大哥大,怎样? |
[29:24] | I’m gonna get us out of here… | 我可以救我们离开这里了 |
[29:27] | Pronto. | 马上搞定 |
[29:30] | Come on, phone. | 快啊,电话 |
[29:45] | So, what are we, like, shipwrecked? | 我们算是搁浅了吗? |
[29:48] | – How do you want it? – Excuse me? | 你想听什么? 什么? |
[29:52] | Do you want it sugarcoated or right between the eyes? | 想听好消息还是坏消息? |
[29:55] | You pick. | 随你便 |
[30:01] | We’ve only got one wheel, so we can’t take off. | 我们只剩一个轮子,所以不能起飞 |
[30:05] | Lightning fried the radio and the emergency location transmitter. | 无线电和紧急讯号发送器,都被闪电打坏了 |
[30:09] | Air-Sea will probably try a rescue, but without a beacon to hone in, | 发不出求救讯号,就算有人想搜救也没辄 |
[30:13] | it’s like trying to find a flea on an elephant’s ass. | 就像在大象身上找跳蚤 |
[30:17] | The only thing we’ve got is… | 我们只有… |
[30:20] | this flare gun and a single flare. | 信号枪和一发信号弹 |
[30:24] | Is it too late to get it sugarcoated? | 来不及听好消息了? |
[30:26] | That was sugarcoated. | 这就是好消息 |
[30:31] | Well, then, what’s the bad news? | 那坏消息是什么? |
[30:36] | The bad news is we may be here for a… long time. | 坏消息是,我们可能会被困在这里很久 |
[30:42] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[30:44] | for a long, long… | 被困在一起很久…很久 |
[30:49] | long, long, long, long time. | 很久…很久… |
[30:59] | Well, I want my $700 back. | 我要拿回我的700块 |
[31:04] | – What? – You heard me. My $700, I want it back. | 什么? 你听到了,我的700块 |
[31:07] | You said you were gonna take me to Tahiti. You didn’t. | 你没把我带到大溪地 |
[31:12] | Give it back. | 快还钱 |
[31:14] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:21] | 100、200、 One, two, | |
[31:24] | 300… three… | |
[31:28] | I figure I got you halfway. | 我开到一半 |
[31:31] | Halfway? Halfway? | 一半?一半? |
[31:34] | – Halfway! – Halfway? Whoo! | 一半! 一半?呜! |
[31:36] | Halfway! Oh, boy, you’re good! | 一半!哦,小子 你真不是盖的 |
[31:40] | Whoo! You got me halfway! That’s fantastic! | 呜!你开到一半! 太棒了! |
[31:44] | Wha… What are you doin’? Hey, hey! Get away from my plane! | 你要干嘛? 嘿,嘿!别碰我的飞机 |
[31:47] | – Goddam it, get out of there! – I’m gonna do something. | 滚开 我要想办法 |
[31:50] | – Hey, leave that stuff alone! – You shut up. | 别乱来 给我闭嘴 |
[31:52] | Come on now. Get out of there. What do you think you’re doin’? | 出来,你在干嘛? |
[31:55] | Leave my stuff al… Hey, hey. Come on! | 别乱来,住手 |
[31:58] | – What’s this? It’s a boat. – It’s a life raft. | 这是什么?一艘船 那是救生艇 |
[32:02] | – We can use that to get off the island. – Where are you gonna go? | 我们可以划船离开 去哪里? |
[32:04] | You don’t even know where you are. Last thing you wanna do is… | 你根本不知道方向 |
[32:07] | go bouncin’ around the ocean in an eight-foot blow-up boat. | 坐救生艇漂流在大海很危险 |
[32:11] | – Don’t tell me what I want! – Give that to me. Give it! | 别教训我 给我 |
[32:14] | Hey, don’t pull on that! Leave it alone! | 别扯,快住手 |
[32:19] | Wait! Wait! Get me out… No! | 等等 救我出来…不要! |
[32:38] | Get me out of here. | 把我弄出来 |
[32:41] | Get me… Get me out of here! | 快把我救出来 |
[32:50] | You gonna stop acting like a lunatic? | 你还会不会像个疯子? |
[32:53] | – Fuck you! – Pardon me? What’d you say? | 去你的 什么?你说什么? |
[33:04] | That’s what I thought you said. | 我想也是 |
[33:11] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[33:13] | – Mr Martin? – Hmm? | 马丁先生 嗯 |
[33:16] | – There’s a telephone call for Miss Monroe. – Oh. I’ll take it. | 梦露小姐有电话 我来接 |
[33:19] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[33:22] | Uh, this is Frank Martin. Who is… | 我是法兰克 |
[33:25] | Oh, hi, Marjorie. It’s Frank. | 玛嘉瑞,我是法兰克 |
[33:28] | No, she… she left yesterday. | 她昨天就走的 |
[33:32] | What? | 什么? |
[33:35] | Marie, it’s Phillippe at Makatea. | 玛丽,我是马加提岛的菲力浦 |
[33:37] | Quinn flew a lady back to you last night. | 昆恩昨晚载了一位女士出去 |
[33:40] | Can you look if the De Haviland is at the gate? No, I’ll wait. | 他的飞机在吗? 不在,我在等 |
[33:43] | I ran into Tony. He said that Quinny didn’t make Tahiti. | 东尼说昆尼没飞到大溪地 |
[33:46] | Hold on, Angelica. We don’t know anything yet. Yes, Marie, right here. | 等等,安琪拉 现在还不知道 是,玛丽,我在 |
[33:52] | Ahhh. | 啊 |
[33:54] | Bon. Get Air-Sea Rescue, Marie, and call me back. | 好的 通知搜救小组 玛丽,和给我回电话 |
[33:57] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, no. | 我的天 哦,不 |
[34:02] | Come on. You wanna drink water, you gotta haul water. | 来吧,想喝水就得干活 |
[34:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:13] | – What are you lookin’ at? – Nothin’. | 你在看什么? 没什么 |
[34:15] | – Somethin’. – Nothin’. | 才怪 没什么 |
[34:17] | – Oh, don’t give me that. You were ogling. – “Ogling”? | 拜托,你在瞄我 瞄你? |
[34:20] | – Yeah. – Ogling? Let me ask you something. | 没错 瞄你?我问你 |
[34:22] | – What? – When you go into a store to buy something like that, | 什么 你买这种衣服 |
[34:25] | what do you say to the clerk, “Give me that outfit so nobody will look at me?” | 还不让人看吗? |
[34:29] | No, I like people looking, just not you. | 别人看无妨,你看就不行 |
[34:40] | – If it makes you feel any better, you’re not my type. – Oh, good. | 让我把话讲清楚吧,我不喜欢你这一型的 很好 |
[34:43] | – Why? – “Why”? | 为什么? 你问我? |
[34:45] | Yeah. I’m making conversation. Why? | 我只是在闲聊,为什么? |
[34:51] | You talk too much. You’re opinionated. | 你的话太多、意见太多 |
[34:55] | You’re stubborn, sarcastic and stuck-up. | 太固执、太泼辣、太臭屁 |
[34:59] | Your ass is too narrow, and your tits are too small. | 屁股太扁、胸部太小 |
[35:06] | – Hey, you wanna know why you’re not my type? – Nope. | 想知道我为何不喜欢你吗? 不想 |
[35:17] | Bonjour. Bonjour. Parlez vous… | 你好 你好 你在说什么… |
[35:20] | – I’m American. – Oh, thank God. | 我是美国人 谢天谢地 |
[35:22] | – Tom Morrow. I’ll take you up. – Frank. Listen. So how do we find ’em? | 汤姆·莫罗 我带你们上去 法兰克,我们该怎么找人? |
[35:25] | We’re gonna fly over the water and look out the window. | 飞越水面往窗外看 |
[35:27] | Wha… Whoa, whoa, whoa. That’s it? | 喔,喔,喔 就这样? |
[35:30] | What about the modern technology? Don’t you have satellites, lasers, | 没有先进科技? 你没有卫星,激光器吗? |
[35:34] | – Mr Martin, just take your seat. – Heat-seeking kind of… | 马丁先生,请坐 装有热跟踪装置的种类 |
[35:36] | – I’m Ricky. – Yeah, great. I’m Frank. | 我是瑞奇 我是法兰克 |
[35:39] | – Listen, money is no object, all right? – Yeah. Just get in. | 听我说,花多少钱都行 上去吧 |
[35:43] | Try breathing very deeply. I find that helpful. | 用力呼吸,很有效 |
[35:49] | If they went into the water, it’s only been 12 hours. It’s a good chance we’ll find ’em. | 他们才失踪12小时 获救的机会很大 |
[35:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:14] | Hey, Bwana, why don’t you let me lead for a while? | 老大,让我带头好吗? |
[36:20] | Okay. This’ll be interesting. | 好,就看你的吧 |
[36:33] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[36:36] | Now there. You see? I found it. | 那儿,你瞧 我找到了 |
[36:48] | Come on, Quinny. | 来吧,昆尼 |
[36:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:03] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 好美喔 |
[37:05] | Quinn, this is… | 昆恩,这真是… |
[37:11] | Ooh! Oooh! | 呜!呜! |
[37:15] | – Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Hold on. – Whoa! | 嘿,等等… 哇! |
[37:17] | – What are you doin’? – What the hell’s that? | 你在干嘛? 那是什么? |
[37:20] | It’s a pig. What are you worried about? | 只是条猪,你怕什么? |
[37:23] | He’s more afraid of us than we… Watch. | 它才怕我们 看着 |
[37:25] | Ha! Go on. Go on. Go on! Get out of here. | 哈!走开,走开 走开,快走开 |
[37:29] | Ho-ha! Ha. | 嚯-哈!哈 |
[37:32] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[37:34] | – Whoa. – Come on. | 哇 快呀 |
[37:37] | – Hey, Quinn. – Huh? What? | 嘿,昆恩 呃?干嘛? |
[37:40] | What? | 干嘛? |
[37:42] | I’m sorry to interrupt you, but… | 我不想打扰你,不过… |
[37:45] | I’m having a bit of a problem. | 我有个麻烦 |
[37:50] | What’s the problem? | 什么麻烦? |
[37:52] | Some sort of creature has just swum up my pants. | 有个东西游进我的裤裆里 |
[37:59] | I’m guessin’… I’m guessin’ a snake. | 我猜是条蛇 |
[38:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[38:07] | That’s bad. | 真糟糕 |
[38:10] | So, uh, what do I do? | 我该怎办? |
[38:13] | I mean, I could reach down and… and grab it. | 我可以把手伸进去抓它 |
[38:17] | No. That… That could be risky. Might be poisonous. | 太危险了,它可能有毒 |
[38:21] | Well, right. But on the other hand, if it’s poisonous and will bite me, | 是啊,要是它有毒又会咬人 |
[38:26] | do I want to allow it to continue to swim around in my shorts? | 还能让它在我裤裆里钻吗? |
[38:30] | – All good questions. – Would you just give me some advice? | 问得好 请你给我点建议或意见 |
[38:33] | Just advice, input, anything. Give it to me. | 只是建议让我来抓它 |
[38:35] | I’m very open at this particular juncture, all right? | 我很愿意接受意见 |
[38:39] | – Just stand still. – Still. | 站着别动 别动 |
[38:41] | – Stand still. – What are you doing? | 站着别动 你要干嘛? |
[38:45] | – Relax. – Right. | 别紧张 好 |
[38:50] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[38:54] | – Oh, no. – What? | 哦,不 什么? |
[38:56] | – Not good. – What? Wha… | 不妙 怎样? |
[38:59] | Shh. I’m trying to concentrate here. | 嘘 我正在专心 |
[39:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[39:05] | Now, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[39:19] | Better not catch you smiling. | 你别给我偷笑 |
[39:23] | Ooo-ooo. | 天啊、天啊 |
[39:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:40] | Well, I’m not without skills. | 我不是没办法 |
[40:30] | Whoa. You goin’ on a date? | 你要去约会? |
[40:34] | – Do you like it? – Why the fashion statement? | 帅不帅? 干嘛穿这么帅? |
[40:37] | – Goin’ huntin’. – Ooh, for what? | 我要去打猎 打什么? |
[40:42] | No. | 不 |
[40:45] | You wouldn’t. | 不是吧 |
[40:47] | They are magnificent creatures. | 它们这么漂亮 |
[40:49] | And I hear they taste just like chicken. | 听说吃起来像鸡肉 |
[40:52] | Chicken? | 鸡肉? |
[41:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:17] | Maybe I should have a taste. | 也许我该尝一口 |
[41:19] | You know, just in case somebody asks me someday, “Have you ever had peacock?” | 万一哪天有人问我,有没有吃过孔雀肉 |
[41:22] | – I can say, “Yes, I have.” – You won’t regret it. | 我就能说有了 你不会后悔的 |
[41:28] | Okay, perfect. | 太好了 |
[41:32] | Whoo! Ah. | 哗! |
[41:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[41:46] | Oh, my God. Mmm. | 天啊 嗯 |
[41:49] | Mmm. Wow. | 嗯 喔 |
[41:53] | Chicken. Okay, chicken. | 烤鸡,像烤鸡 |
[42:00] | Have you always been a pilot? | 你一直都在开飞机? |
[42:02] | All my grownup life. | 长大以后都是 |
[42:04] | – Like doing what? – All kinds of flying. | 你都开什么飞机? 什么都开 |
[42:07] | – Mm-hmm. – I had my own very successful business. | 嗯哼 我的生意很成功 |
[42:11] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[42:13] | Well, | 嗯 |
[42:16] | I found a better way of life, that’s all. | 我找到更好的生活 |
[42:19] | Like what? | 什么生活? |
[42:22] | Came out here, got a nice little house on a beautiful beach. | 来到这里,买栋位在美丽沙滩上的房子 |
[42:26] | – Mm-hmm. – Got my plane. | 嗯哼 一架自己的飞机 |
[42:30] | Uh-uh. | 唔哼 |
[42:33] | Doing what I want to do. | 做自己想做的事 |
[42:35] | Got peace and quiet. | 与世无争 |
[42:38] | Livin’ the life every man dreams of. | 这是每个人的梦想 |
[42:41] | Well, yeah, until they’re 12. | 这是小孩的梦想 |
[42:47] | I’m sorry. That was out of line. | 抱歉,我不该这么说 |
[42:50] | – No. – I’m just… | 没关系 我仅仅是… |
[42:53] | I’m just cranky, you know, from being shipwrecked. | 我是因为被困在这里,觉得很烦 |
[43:16] | Look at that sky. You don’t see a sky like that in New York City. | 看看这夜空吧,纽约肯定看不到的 |
[43:20] | No, that’s a good sky. | 好美的夜空 |
[43:24] | – Whoa. – All right. Sorry. | 哇 对不起 |
[43:28] | I’m just a little tipsy. | 我有点醉了 |
[43:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:51] | Suave. | 我真行 |
[43:54] | Really suave. | 我真行 |
[44:24] | Oh, my God. It’s a plane. Oh. | 我的天,飞机 |
[44:30] | A plane. What do… Uh, a flare. We need the flare. | 有一架飞机,快拿信号枪 |
[44:34] | Uh, Quinn? | 昆恩 |
[44:36] | Quinn? Uh, get up! | 昆恩 起来! |
[44:39] | There’s a plane! | 有架飞机来了 |
[44:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:54] | Flare! Jesus. Okay. | 信号枪!天啊 好了 |
[45:03] | – Hey, baby. – Oh, no. | 嘿,宝贝儿 哦,不 |
[45:11] | Oh, boy. Oh. | 哦,帅哥,哦 |
[45:14] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[45:18] | Oh. Uh-oh. Oh, no. | 哦,呃-哦 哦,不 |
[45:21] | Oh, nuts. | 哦,糟糕 |
[45:32] | What’s… | 完了… |
[45:35] | What the hell did you do? What the… | 你干了什么好事? |
[45:38] | You… You wasted our only goddam flare… to shoot a goddam palm tree? | 你用唯一的信号弹去打棕榈树? |
[45:43] | I wouldn’t have shot the goddam tree if you hadn’t rolled into me. | 那是因为你撞到我 |
[45:46] | I was trying to signal the goddam plane. | 我是想对臭飞机打信号 |
[45:49] | What… What goddam plane? | 什么臭飞机? |
[45:52] | That goddam plane. | 那架臭飞机 |
[45:58] | – That goddam plane? – Yeah. | 那架飞机? 对 |
[46:00] | That’s a commercial airliner. It’s five miles high goin’ 600 miles an hour. | 那是喷射客机 5英哩高空,时速600哩 |
[46:05] | They wouldn’t see a nuclear explosion if they were lookin’ for it, much less a flare! | 他们连核爆都看不到,更别说是信号弹了 |
[46:09] | How was I supposed to know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[46:11] | If you hadn’t drunken yourself into a coma, maybe you could have told me that. | 谁叫你喝得烂醉昏迷不醒 |
[46:14] | – You know what you’ve done? – What? | 知道你做了什么好事吗? 什么事? |
[46:17] | You’ve taken our one good chance of being found and pissed it away! | 你把求救唯一的机会浪费掉 |
[46:21] | Don’t you dare blame this on me. If you were half a pilot, we wouldn’t be on this island! | 你怎能怪我? 要不是你这三流飞行员,我们就不会流落荒岛了 |
[46:26] | I am the best goddam pilot you’re ever gonna meet! | 我是你以往任何时候所遇到过的 最顶尖的飞行员 |
[46:28] | Ha! I’ve flown with you twice. You’ve crashed half the time! | 我坐你的飞机有一半都坠机 |
[46:33] | And there is nothing wrong with my tits! | 我的胸部也不算小 |
[46:53] | There’s so much water. | 到处都是大海 |
[46:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[46:58] | Wherever they are, Quinny is going to take good care of your girlfriend. | 不管他们在哪里,昆恩都会好好照顾你女朋友 |
[47:03] | What do you mean by that? | 那是什么意思? |
[47:07] | Come on. Let’s pick up the pace a little. | 拜托你走快点 |
[47:11] | I wanna get to the top before dark. | 天黑前得到山顶 |
[47:38] | Goddam! | 可恶 |
[47:41] | I’ve had just about as much vacation as I can stand. | 我就快要受不了这个假期了 |
[48:00] | – Stop. Stop. – Stop? | 别动、别动… 别动 |
[48:02] | – Stop! Stop. – What? | 别动、别动… 干嘛? |
[48:07] | What? | 是什么? |
[48:21] | We better find the beacon. | 我们最好找到信号塔 |
[48:28] | This way. | 往这边 |
[48:36] | That beacon better be up there. | 那上面最好是有信号塔 |
[48:39] | Look. The storm blew us southwest 40 minutes. | 我们被吹到西南40度 |
[48:42] | A good chance this is Tamitange. | 这里应该是塔米它吉 |
[48:45] | Ah, Tamitange. Well, that explains everything. | 塔米它吉 这就难怪了 |
[48:47] | There’s a radio navigation beacon on top of Tamitange. | 塔米它吉岛上有座无线电导航信号塔 |
[48:51] | We find it. We shut it down. They come out and fix it. We’re rescued. | 我们把信号关掉,他们就会来修 我们就得救了 |
[48:56] | It took them two years to fix the streetlight outside my apartment. | 我家门口的街灯,两年都没修好 |
[49:27] | Wow, this is beautiful, huh? | 喔,好美的风景 |
[49:38] | So where’s the beacon? | 信号塔呢? |
[49:44] | – Huh? – Uh… | 哼? 呃… |
[49:47] | Oh, let me see. | 哦,给我看 |
[49:50] | It’s this one? Tamitange, the one with the funny-shaped peninsula to the north. | 塔米它吉岛北边有个半岛,对吧? |
[49:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[49:57] | Well, that… that’s north, right? | 这里是北边 |
[50:00] | – Right? – Yeah. | 对不对? 对 |
[50:07] | There’s no peninsula. | 没有半岛 |
[50:09] | Who stole the peninsula? | 谁把半岛偷走了? |
[50:12] | No. | 没有 |
[50:15] | This isn’t Tamitange? | 这里不是塔米它吉? |
[50:18] | Um… | 嗯… |
[50:23] | – Uh… – So there is no beacon… | 呃… 没有信号塔 |
[50:26] | that we’re gonna turn off and they’re gonna come fix it and find us? | 也没人会来修复并且来救我们了 |
[50:33] | Um, well, we could be, um… | 我们可能是在… |
[50:37] | We could be further to the south. | 可能是在更南边的岛 |
[50:42] | This could be Mata Nui. | 这里可能是马塔努伊岛 |
[50:45] | Mata Nui? | 马塔努伊? |
[50:47] | And what’s on Mata Nui? | 马塔努伊岛上有什么? |
[50:54] | Us. | 有我们 |
[51:01] | What? Wait, wait. | 干嘛?等等 |
[51:04] | What are you doin’? | 你要干嘛? |
[51:12] | Son of a bitch! Goddam it! | 王八蛋 该死的 |
[51:35] | Uh, please don’t do that again. | 请你别再这样 |
[51:37] | – I just want one goddam thing to go right. – Oh, God. | 我只希望能做对一件事 哦,天 |
[51:43] | I know. Come on. | 我知道,老实说… |
[51:45] | Ever since we’ve been here, you’ve been so confident. | 自从坠机后你都很有自信 |
[51:49] | You have all the answers. | 你很有办法 |
[51:51] | Well, I’m the captain. That’s my job. | 我是机长,这是我的工作 |
[51:55] | It’s no good for me to go waving my arms in the air and screaming, | 我不能乱跳乱叫说 |
[51:58] | “Oh, shit! We’re gonna die!” | 哦,糟了!我们死定了 |
[52:01] | Doesn’t evoke much confidence, does it? | 那样可不行 |
[52:04] | No, no, that does not. | 那样是不行 |
[52:07] | I need you to be my confident captain. | 我要你给我信心 |
[52:11] | I can’t tell you how difficult this is gonna be for me… | 我不能告诉你如何遇到困难… |
[52:16] | if you lose it. | 要是你失去信心就糟了 |
[52:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:31] | – I’m all right now. – Good, good. Good. | 我没事了 那就好 |
[52:41] | Qui-Quinn. Quinn. | 昆恩 |
[52:44] | What? What? | 干嘛? |
[52:46] | What do you need? Hey. Come on. Get out of that. What do you want? | 别乱来,你在干什么? |
[52:49] | I… Look, look, look! Come here. Oh, yes. | 我…看,看看! 来这边,哦,没错 |
[52:53] | It’s a boat. | 是艘船 |
[52:59] | Looks like they’re puttin’ into that cove. | 看起来他们好像是在下锚 |
[53:02] | Yeah, well, how do we signal ’em? | 该怎么打信号? |
[53:05] | – A flare’d be nice. – Don’t start. Come on. What do we do? | 用信号枪 快点说,我们要怎样做? |
[53:08] | How do we get down there? | 该怎么下去? |
[53:10] | – We go, uh, down the mountain… – Yeah. | 下山 好 |
[53:12] | Up the mountain, down the mountain. | 爬山、再下山 |
[53:14] | – We get to our life raft and… hope they’ll still be there in the morning. | 划救生艇过去 希望他们上午仍会在那里 |
[53:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[54:05] | Oh, God. | 哦,天啊 |
[54:21] | – Come on. I’ll take over. – Oh, God. Thanks. | 快点 我来接手吧 哦,上帝 多谢 |
[54:29] | So what’s the deal with you and, um… | 你跟…是怎么回事? |
[54:31] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[54:34] | – Angelica. – Yeah. | 安琪拉? 是啊 |
[54:39] | There’s no deal. We’re friends. | 没什么,我们是朋友 |
[54:41] | She works at the hotel a couple of months a year. | 她在旅馆表演,我们只是玩玩 |
[54:44] | We have some laughs, keep it simple. | 关系很简单 |
[54:48] | Well, has it always been simple, or has there ever been anyone complicated? | 一向都这么简单 还有更复杂的? |
[54:55] | That’s a yes. Yes? | 那算是有吗? |
[54:59] | How complicated? Scale from one to ten. | 多复杂?一到十? |
[55:02] | – Twelve. – Twelve? God, what happened? | 十二 十二?老天,怎么回事? |
[55:08] | Well, tragically, she, uh… she… | 很不幸,她… |
[55:12] | Died? Oh, my God, I’m so… | 死了吗?我的天,真是对… |
[55:15] | – No, she didn’t die. – I’m so… Oh. | 她没有死 对不起,哦 |
[55:17] | – Why… You gonna let me tell the story or what? – Oh, I’m sorry. | 为什么呢?让我说完好吗? 哦,对不起 |
[55:19] | Sure. Tell it. | 好啦,说吧 |
[55:21] | She, uh… | 她,呃… |
[55:23] | fell in love with somebody else. | 爱上别人 |
[55:26] | Not just somebody else. My best friend. | 不只是别人 我的好友 |
[55:30] | My partner. The guy I was in business with. | 和生意伙伴 |
[55:33] | God. What did you do? | 天啊,你怎么办? |
[55:35] | Well, I, uh, bowed out, gave ’em my blessing. | 我自动退出,祝福他们 |
[55:41] | Are they still together? | 他们还在一起吗? |
[55:43] | No. They broke up. | 没有 他们吹了 |
[55:46] | – Uh. – Not before I sold ’em my half of the business. | 喔 我先把我一半的股权卖给他们 |
[55:50] | I came out here, got my plane, never looked back. | 来这儿买飞机 不再留恋过去 |
[55:54] | Best thing that ever happened to me. | 这是最好的决定 |
[55:57] | – There are two boats. – What? Two boats? | 有两艘船 什么?两艘船? |
[56:01] | Two boats. Ah! | 两艘船 啊! |
[56:04] | Look. God, this is great, huh? | 你看 上帝啊,这太好了 |
[56:09] | Hello! | 嗨 |
[56:15] | Hello! | 嗨 |
[56:19] | – Whoo! – Sit down! We gotta get outta here! | 呼! 坐下,我们得快点离开 |
[56:23] | – Why? Why? – We gotta get outta here. | 为什么? 我们得快走 |
[56:25] | – What? “Get out of here”? What are you talking about? – Shit. Shit, shit, shit. | 什么?赶快离开?你在讲什么? 该死、该死 |
[56:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[56:33] | – Uh, who-who are they? – Pirates. | 他们是什么人? 海盗 |
[56:37] | Pi… Pirates, as in “argh”? | 杀人掠货的海盗? |
[56:40] | Smugglers. Thieves. | 走私、小偷… |
[56:43] | They rob boats. | 专门抢船只 |
[56:45] | “Rob… Rob boats”? They just killed a guy. | 抢船只? 他们刚刚杀了一个人 |
[56:48] | They could kill us, too, just for bein’ here. | 在这里 他们也会杀了我们 |
[56:50] | – Just for seein’ ’em. – What? | 如果被他们看到了 什么? |
[57:15] | – Shit. He just saw me. – We got company. | 糟糕,他看到我了 有人 |
[57:20] | – Oh. – Out, out, out. | 哦 出来,出来,出来 |
[57:24] | Ohh. Oh, no. | 哦 哦,糟糕 |
[57:26] | They just lowered a boat. | 他们放下一艘船 |
[57:29] | – What kind of a boat? – A motorboat. | 什么样的船? 机动船 |
[57:32] | – Shit, shit. – Oh. | 可恶、可恶 哦 |
[57:38] | Whoo-hoo! | 呜-呼! |
[57:40] | Let’s go. Move ’em out. | 我们走 离开他们 |
[57:45] | Oh, God! Row faster! | 天啊,划快点 |
[58:02] | Go, go, go! | 快跳 |
[58:53] | I can’t! | 我跑不动了 |
[58:55] | Yes, you can. | 你跑得动 |
[59:07] | What? What? | 怎么了? |
[59:09] | – Go. – Where? Why? | 快躲 躲哪儿? |
[59:48] | Uh! God! Oh! | 啊!天啊!哦! |
[59:52] | Don’t! | 不要啊! |
[59:57] | Let’s not make this difficult. | 别再反抗了 |
[1:00:03] | That was a very stupid thing to do. | 你们真的很蠢 |
[1:00:07] | – Now I’m gonna have to kill you. Say goodbye. | 我得杀你们灭口 再见了 |
[1:00:11] | We’ve got gold. | 我们有金子 |
[1:00:20] | Up. | 起来 |
[1:00:25] | – Gold? – Gold. | 黄金? 黄金 |
[1:00:28] | Yeah. We’ve got gold. I’m a jewellery designer. | 没错,我们有金子 我是珠宝设计师 |
[1:00:33] | I design jewellery with gold and precious stones. | 用金子跟宝石做首饰 |
[1:00:37] | – Precious stones I-like, um… – I have… I have sold to all the finest stores, | 值钱的珠宝 我都卖给精品店 |
[1:00:41] | and, um, we’ve got display cases on the boat… | 船上有个展示箱 |
[1:00:45] | because, uh, we’re expanding the business in the Far East… | 我们想把生意扩展到远东 |
[1:00:49] | But that’s my husband’s end of the business. | 我老公负责这些生意… |
[1:00:51] | – Cause I-I-I’m in m-marketing. I’m… – Whiz. You’re a whiz. | 我做行销 你是行销高手 |
[1:01:09] | Take us to the boat. | 带我们去 |
[1:01:37] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[1:01:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:02:14] | Oh, my God. Now what? | 天啊,现在怎办? |
[1:02:17] | – We go on three. – Oh. | 数到三就跳, 哦 |
[1:02:19] | – One, two… – I can’t! You go. Save yourself. | 一、二… 我不行,你跳吧 |
[1:02:27] | – I’m sorry. – For kissing me? | 对不起 因为你亲我? |
[1:02:30] | No. For this. | 不,因为这样 |
[1:02:43] | Huh. | 呃 |
[1:02:56] | Damn! Damn. | 该死、该死 |
[1:03:06] | You know how some people say you… you don’t know what you had until you lose it? | 人家都说失去的才懂得珍惜 |
[1:03:11] | – Mm. – It’s a load of crap. | 嗯 胡说八道 |
[1:03:15] | I knew what I had. I… | 我早就很珍惜 |
[1:03:20] | God, I loved her… love her. Love her. | 我爱过她 我还是爱她 |
[1:03:25] | Not to insult you, but I don’t think men know what love is. I mean… | 你别介意 但我认为男人根本不懂得爱 |
[1:03:31] | – I do. – Yeah? | 我懂 是吗? |
[1:03:33] | – I… I do. – Well, guys… They tell me they love me all the time. | 我懂,我懂的 男人都说他们爱我 |
[1:03:36] | Well, I’m sure at least some of them mean it. | 我想有些是真心的 |
[1:03:38] | No, they don’t. | 才不是呢 |
[1:04:45] | – Do you think they gave up? – I don’t know. | 他们不追了吗? 不知道 |
[1:04:48] | We shouldn’t go back to the camp. The plane’s too easy to spot. | 不能再回去了 飞机的目标太明显 |
[1:04:52] | I am so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:04:55] | If it makes you feel any better, I’m a little scared myself. | 我也很害怕,你高兴了吧? |
[1:04:59] | Uh, no. No, that does not make me feel better. | 我一点都不高兴 |
[1:05:02] | – I thought that’s what women wanted. – What? | 女人不都爱这套吗? 哪一套? |
[1:05:05] | Men who weren’t afraid to cry, who were in touch with their feminine side. | 男人表现阴柔软弱的一面 |
[1:05:09] | No, not when they’re being chased by pirates. They like ’em mean and armed. | 被海盗追杀最好要强悍勇敢 |
[1:05:33] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[1:05:37] | This is not a good island for aeroplanes. | 这座小岛对飞机不好 |
[1:05:41] | It’s a Japanese World War II float plane. | 二次大战,日制水上飞机 |
[1:05:44] | It’s been up there for 50 years. | 在这有50年了 |
[1:05:48] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:05:50] | You don’t think there’s any way that you could… | 你看能不能… |
[1:05:52] | Nah. Nah. | 不,不 |
[1:05:55] | This looks like a safe place to spend the night. | 在这地方过夜很安全 |
[1:06:00] | I’m gonna see if there’s anything I can use up there. | 我上去看看有什么能用的 |
[1:06:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:06:13] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:06:15] | This is me here. | 我住这儿 |
[1:06:20] | at 6:00 A.M. Whoo! We gotta meet them | 明早六点就得集合了 |
[1:06:23] | They’re gonna widen the search. | 要扩大搜索范围呢 |
[1:06:26] | to wake up at 6:00 A.M. I may be too drunk | 早上六点起床 我喝醉了,起不来 |
[1:06:29] | I know how-how… | 我知道 |
[1:06:34] | Are you sure you’re okay? You’re… You’re fine? | 你真的没事吗? |
[1:06:37] | Yeah, I’m… | 没事 |
[1:06:39] | I’m just going to… take a shower and get into bed. | 我要洗个澡,然后上床睡觉 |
[1:06:47] | – Are you okay? – I’m good. Yeah. | 你还好吧? 我很好 |
[1:06:50] | I mean, do you want to stay here tonight? | 你想留下来过夜吗? |
[1:06:53] | Stay? | 留下来? |
[1:06:55] | Yeah. With me? | 是啊,跟我一起过夜 |
[1:06:58] | I mean, you probably think I’m being slutty or something, | 你大概觉得我很随便 |
[1:07:01] | but I’m feeling bad and you’re feeling bad… | 不过我们的心情都很糟 |
[1:07:04] | and I’d really like for you to stay. | 我想要你陪我 |
[1:07:06] | I-I just don’t… Yeah. Sure. Why not? | 我不能… 好吧,有何不可? |
[1:07:11] | – Yeah? – No, no, I can’t. | 好吗? 不行 |
[1:07:14] | I mean, I’m-I’m still clinging to-to hope. | 我对她还抱有希望 |
[1:07:17] | And if I… I mean, if we… You know… | 要是我们…你知道… |
[1:07:22] | Holy… | 老天… |
[1:07:25] | – No. – No? | 不 不行 |
[1:07:29] | – N-No. I… – Mm. Are you sure? | 不行,我… 你确定? |
[1:07:36] | Oh, yeah. | 确定,我确定 |
[1:07:39] | Yeah. No, I seem to be leaving the room. | 你瞧,我要走了 |
[1:07:52] | Breadfruit. | 面包果 |
[1:07:56] | – It’s not bread. – It’s not fruit. | 不是面包 也不是水果 |
[1:08:12] | I wanna kiss you. | 我想要亲你 |
[1:08:18] | I really liked kissing you. | 我喜欢和你接吻 |
[1:08:21] | I liked kissing you. | 我也是 |
[1:08:29] | But? | 可是呢? |
[1:08:33] | But if I start, I’m not gonna be able to stop. | 我一旦开始亲你就会停不了 |
[1:08:40] | – Sounds good. – Doesn’t it? | 听起来很好 是啊 |
[1:08:42] | I-I, oh… can’t. | 不行 |
[1:09:05] | We should get some sleep. | 最好睡个觉 |
[1:09:13] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:09:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:09:28] | This feels good… | 好舒服 |
[1:09:32] | and safe. | 安全 |
[1:09:34] | It feels good and safe. | 舒服又安全 |
[1:10:17] | – Good morning. – Wh… What-What are you doing? | 早安 你在干嘛? |
[1:10:22] | – I got a plan. – Good. | 我有个计划 很好 |
[1:10:25] | Anything I can do to help? | 我帮得上忙吗? |
[1:10:28] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:10:30] | Yeah. Just a second. | 等一下 |
[1:10:40] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 这是什么? 怎么了? |
[1:10:42] | Angelica, the helicopter is going up in 20 minutes. | 安琪拉,直升机20分钟后出发 |
[1:10:46] | – If you’re going, vite, huh? – Twenty min… | 要来就快点 20分… |
[1:10:48] | Oh, jeez, I didn’t realize it was… Okay. Thank you, Phillippe. | 哦,呀,我不知道是… 好的 谢谢你 菲力浦 |
[1:10:51] | Tell them I’m on my way, okay? Oh. | 告诉他们我在路上, 好了吗?哦 |
[1:10:58] | The helicopter’s going up in 20 minutes. | 直升机20分钟后出发 |
[1:11:00] | Oh, God, what did… what did I do? | 天啊,我做了什么? |
[1:11:03] | And how many times did I do it? | 我做了几次? |
[1:11:06] | – Are you okay? – Huh? No, no, this was wrong. This was all wrong. | 你还好吧? 不好,这是不对的 |
[1:11:10] | Excuse me. How could you say that? | 对不起 你怎能这么说? |
[1:11:13] | N-No. I mean, everything you did was very right. | 你做的都很棒 |
[1:11:16] | But what I did was wrong. This is wrong. | 是我不对,我不应该 |
[1:11:20] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[1:11:23] | It’s just we are going through a terrible ordeal. | 我们都很难过 |
[1:11:26] | It’s like…when after a funeral… | 这就像…葬礼过后… |
[1:11:28] | – Yeah? – Everybody has sex. | 是吗? 每个人都会做爱的 |
[1:11:32] | – Not everybody. – No? | 不是每个人 不是吗? |
[1:11:35] | – No. – Oh. | 不是 哦 |
[1:12:05] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:12:11] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[1:12:16] | You know that woman I was telling you about? | 记得我跟你提过的女人吗? |
[1:12:19] | The heartbreaker? | 甩掉你的那个? |
[1:12:22] | She was my wife. | 她是我太太 |
[1:12:24] | – Oh. – Twelve years. | 哦 结婚12年 |
[1:12:29] | Do you have any kids? | 有小孩吗? |
[1:12:33] | No, we didn’t have any kids, thank God. | 没有,幸好没小孩 |
[1:12:36] | But I always wanted kids. Bunches of them. | 我一直想要有 儿女成群 |
[1:12:40] | Really? There’s still time. | 真的? 还来得及 |
[1:12:47] | Look. Come on. How old are you? | 是真的,你几岁了? |
[1:12:52] | Well, what do… | 喂,那… |
[1:12:55] | How old do you think I am? | 你看我几岁? |
[1:12:57] | Hmm. Let me think. | 嗯 我想想看 |
[1:13:00] | Guess. | 你猜吧 |
[1:13:02] | Forty-five? | 45岁 |
[1:13:06] | Forty-eight? | 48岁? |
[1:13:10] | Fifty. You 50? | 50岁? |
[1:13:17] | – You still look good. – I still am good. | 你看起来很棒 我还是很棒 |
[1:13:30] | Let’s get these apart. We gotta take ’em down one by one. | 拆开来分别滑下去 |
[1:13:33] | You first. | 你先下去 |
[1:13:41] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:14:17] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | 你没事吧? 我没事 |
[1:14:21] | – Okay, your turn. – Eeew. | 好,该你了 哎哟! |
[1:14:32] | Mmm, mmm. | 唔,唔 |
[1:14:34] | How can I eat? I’m scum. I’m garbage. | 我怎么吃得下去?我是人渣、废物 |
[1:14:39] | This experience has tested me and has revealed no character whatsoever. | 这个考验让我知道,我毫无人格可言 |
[1:14:43] | Stop beating yourself up. You’re a guy. You can’t help it. | 别再自责了,谁叫你是男人 |
[1:14:52] | Mr Martin, forgive me. | 马丁先生,抱歉 |
[1:14:55] | I just heard they decided to call off the search. | 搜救行动取消了,很遗憾 |
[1:14:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:01] | But that’s it? Wh… | 就这样吗? |
[1:16:14] | Okay! | 好了 |
[1:16:24] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[1:17:22] | Keep comin’. | 再来 |
[1:17:27] | Push. | 用力推 |
[1:17:55] | – Ready? – All right. | 好了吗? 好了 |
[1:17:58] | Put her down. | 放下来 |
[1:18:43] | – Oh, shit. Look! – Oh. | 糟糕,你看 哦 |
[1:19:07] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[1:19:13] | Too far back to the right. | 太偏右了 |
[1:19:30] | – Oh, God. Are you okay? – Aah! | 老天,你没事吧? 啊! |
[1:19:32] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:19:35] | Oh, you’re hit! | 你受伤了 |
[1:19:38] | It’s not bad. | 不要紧 |
[1:19:40] | – It’s not bad. – Oh! | 不要紧 哦! |
[1:19:44] | Come on! Come on! | 快点、快点 |
[1:19:47] | I’m in! I’m in! Get in the plane! Hurry! | 我好了!我好了! 快上来!快点! |
[1:19:51] | Hurry. | 快点! |
[1:20:01] | Hurry, hurry up! | 快点,快点! |
[1:20:07] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:20:19] | Okay. Come on. Come on. | 快点、快起飞吧 |
[1:20:24] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:20:30] | Damn! Get out of my way! | 可恶! 让开 |
[1:20:36] | Reload! | 再装 |
[1:20:49] | Take off! | 起飞 |
[1:20:53] | Take off! | 快起飞 |
[1:20:58] | We’re gonna hit ’em. | 要撞上了 |
[1:21:03] | We’re gonna hit ’em! | 我们会撞上去的 |
[1:21:06] | Give me a hand. Pull! | 快帮忙,用力拉 |
[1:21:08] | – Pull, pull. – Pull! | 拉,用力拉 用力拉 |
[1:21:11] | Let’s do it! | 快点 |
[1:21:27] | Hit the… | 快跳船 |
[1:21:42] | Come on. Come on. Stay with me here. | 醒醒,别昏过去 |
[1:21:44] | Stay with me. You’re doin’ great. | 保持清醒,你没事的 |
[1:21:47] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:21:49] | Look, I should tell you a few things about aeroplanes. | 我得教你怎么开飞机 |
[1:21:54] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[1:21:56] | ‘Cause I may not be conscious when it comes time to land this thing. | 因为降落时,我可能已经昏过去了 |
[1:22:00] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:22:02] | Take the controls. I want you to get a feel for the yoke. | 你来控制一下,熟悉操纵杆的感觉 |
[1:22:06] | You’re serious, aren’t you? | 你是说真的? |
[1:22:12] | I got it. Okay. | 来吧 |
[1:22:14] | – Okay. – Okay, sw… Hey! | 好 好,抓紧…嘿! |
[1:22:16] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Small corrections. | 喔,喔,喔! 稍微校正方向 |
[1:22:18] | – Sorry. – Small corrections. | 抱歉 稍微校正方向 |
[1:22:20] | S-Small. – Just look at the horizon. | 稍微 眼睛看着地平线 |
[1:22:23] | When we get there, you’re gonna line up… | 降落前 你要对准… |
[1:22:25] | about a hundred feet out from the beach. | 离沙滩大约100英尺… |
[1:22:28] | A hundred feet out from the beach. | 离沙滩100英尺… |
[1:22:56] | We are here today… | 今天我们在此 |
[1:22:58] | to honour two fine people: Miss Robin Monroe and an old friend, Mr… | 怀念两个好人 萝苹·梦露小姐和一位老朋友… |
[1:23:02] | Father, please forgive me, for I have sinned. | 神父,原谅我犯了罪 |
[1:23:06] | I’ve been bad, very bad. | 我干了坏事 很坏的事 |
[1:23:21] | Oh, God. Quinn? | 老天,昆恩 |
[1:23:25] | Quinn, don’t make me do this alone. | 别丢下我一个人 |
[1:23:27] | Please, Quinn, don’t make me do this alone. Shit. | 昆恩 别丢下我一个人 该死 |
[1:23:37] | I would say a few words about our friend, Quinn Harris. | 我想谈谈大家的朋友昆恩·哈里斯 |
[1:23:42] | He was the kind of man who… | 他是那种人… |
[1:23:55] | It’s Quinny! | 是昆尼 是昆尼 It’s Quinny! |
[1:23:58] | Look! | 你们看 |
[1:24:04] | All right. Lined up with the beach. | 好了,我对准沙滩了 |
[1:24:09] | Uh, throttle to 65 knots. | 时速65海里 |
[1:24:13] | What the hell’s a knot? | 那是什么? |
[1:24:15] | It’s Quinny! Look! | 是昆尼,你们看 |
[1:24:17] | – Oh! – Thank… Thank you, God! | 哦! 谢天谢地 |
[1:24:22] | Uh, flaps. Flaps, flaps. | 呃,副翼 副翼、副翼 |
[1:24:26] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[1:24:28] | Nose slightly elevated for landing. Here we go. | 稍微抬高机鼻,准备降落 |
[1:24:31] | And, help me, God. | 上帝保佑我吧 |
[1:24:48] | Oh, my God! | 哦,我的天! |
[1:25:01] | I’m coming, sweetie! | 我来了,甜心 |
[1:25:03] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快点!快点! |
[1:25:10] | Oh. Quinn. | 哦 昆恩 |
[1:25:13] | Quinn. Quinn, Quinn! | 昆恩 |
[1:25:16] | Oh. Hey. | 哦,嘿 |
[1:25:19] | We did it. | 成功了 |
[1:25:25] | I’m coming, Robin! | 我来了,甜心 |
[1:25:28] | Sweetie, hold… | 萝苹,握住… |
[1:25:30] | – Robin. Oh, my God, you’re alive. – Hey, Frank. | 萝苹,谢天谢地,你还活着 嗨,法兰克 |
[1:25:33] | – Wh… You’re hurt. You’re hurt. – No, no. I’m fine, I’m fine. | 你受伤了 不,我没事 |
[1:25:36] | – He needs a doctor. Get him… Get him a doctor. – A doctor! We need a doctor! | 他需要就医,快找医生 医生,快找医生 |
[1:25:44] | Come on. Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 来吧,甜心 |
[1:25:46] | – Quinny, are you okay, baby? – Can you move your leg? | 昆尼,你没事吧? 你的腿能动吗? |
[1:25:50] | Be careful. Are you okay, baby? | 小心 你没事吧? |
[1:25:55] | – Be careful. – Steady, steady, steady. | 小心点 慢慢来、慢慢来 |
[1:26:12] | They brought the tea. | 茶送来了 |
[1:26:14] | – Oh, great. – Do you want some honey, sweetie? | 很好 要加蜂蜜吗?甜心 |
[1:26:17] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:26:19] | The guy said the, uh, hotel’s offered us a month’s free stay anytime we want. | 旅馆允诺,让我们随时免费住1个月 |
[1:26:23] | Oh. They’re probably afraid I’m gonna sue them. | 他们是怕我们告吧 |
[1:26:30] | – How are you feeling? Are you all right? – Oh, yeah. | 你还好吧? 哦,很好 |
[1:26:32] | I’m just, you know, tired. | 只是很累 |
[1:26:37] | Ooh. Ah. | 抱歉 |
[1:26:39] | There we go. I’m sorry. | 好了 |
[1:26:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:26:46] | Yeah, I didn’t get much sleep. | 我只是没怎么睡 |
[1:26:48] | Frank. Come here. Come here. | 法兰克 真可怜,过来 |
[1:26:52] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:26:57] | It was terrible. | 真是糟糕 |
[1:26:59] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[1:27:02] | I think deep down, I, uh… I never expected to see you again. | 我甚至没想到,还能够再见到你 |
[1:27:06] | You know? I was… I was lost. | 我完全… 绝望无助 |
[1:27:10] | I was… | 我只是… |
[1:27:13] | We’re just people, you know? You know, Robin? | 我们只是凡人 你知道吗,萝苹? |
[1:27:17] | We’re not perfect. I mean, under that kind of pressure… | 我们不是完人 碰到那种事 |
[1:27:21] | I mean, people do things, you know? I mean, you don’t know right and wrong. | 人都会把持不住的 分不清是非 |
[1:27:25] | You’re cra… You’re nuts. You know, you… | 做出一些傻事 你知道,你… |
[1:27:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:27:57] | Oh, hi. | 哦,嗨 |
[1:28:01] | Keeping busy? | 闲不住? |
[1:28:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:28:08] | – How are you? – Good. Good, thanks. | 你好吗? 很好,谢谢 |
[1:28:11] | This is… not so bad. How ’bout you… your… | 不是很严重,你呢? |
[1:28:14] | – It’s fine. – Good. | 那就好 很好 |
[1:28:20] | What’s the deal here? | 这件事该怎办? |
[1:28:24] | Deal? | 什么事? |
[1:28:26] | With us? | 我们的事 |
[1:28:32] | – What do you mean? – You know what I mean. | 什么意思? 你应该明白 |
[1:28:46] | Was what happened on that island anything? | 我们是真有感情 |
[1:28:49] | Or was it just something that happens to two people… | 还是只是我们… |
[1:28:53] | when they’re alone on an island together? | 一时意乱情迷? |
[1:28:58] | It was something. | 是真有感情 |
[1:29:02] | – “Something”? – Yeah. | 真有感情 是啊 |
[1:29:07] | So… | 那么… |
[1:29:10] | now what? | 现在该怎办? |
[1:29:13] | Look, I’m-I’m pretty set in my ways, and… | 我不想改变我的生活 |
[1:29:18] | you got all kinds of possibilities. | 你的条件很好 |
[1:29:20] | You-You deserve someone… | 应该找个… |
[1:29:24] | fresher. | 更年轻的人 |
[1:29:27] | Don’t you think that’s up to me to decide? | 这该由我来决定吧? |
[1:29:32] | Let’s be smart about this. | 认清事实吧 |
[1:29:35] | You’re not gonna move out here and become my copilot, | 你不会留下来当我的助手 |
[1:29:39] | and I’m not gonna go to New York and be your receptionist, so… | 我也不会到纽约当你的秘书 |
[1:29:45] | Where does that leave us? | 我们该怎办? |
[1:29:47] | I don’t know. I guess it leaves us nowhere. | 看来是不能怎么办了 |
[1:29:52] | So let’s not complicate things. | 别弄得太复杂 |
[1:29:55] | Oh, I forgot you like things simple. | 我忘了你想要简单点 |
[1:30:00] | – Right. | 没错 好吧 – Right. |
[1:30:15] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:30:19] | Good luck to you too. | 也祝你好运 |
[1:30:23] | I hope everything works out… for you. | 希望你一切都很顺利 |
[1:30:34] | So how’s that shoulder today? | 你的肩膀还好吧? |
[1:30:37] | Need something for the pain? | 需要止痛吗? |
[1:30:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:31:05] | Well, 14 more hours, then back to reality. | 14小时后,就回到现实世界了 |
[1:31:13] | – Frank? – Hmm? | 法兰克 呃 |
[1:31:15] | I don’t think we should get married. | 我想我们不该结婚 |
[1:31:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:31:21] | How come? | 为什么? |
[1:31:23] | Because I think it’s wrong for two people… | 要是彼此心中都有阴影 |
[1:31:27] | to get married when something is hanging over their heads. | 两个人就不该结婚 |
[1:31:30] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. Robin, I’m sorry. I was… I was… | 对不起,萝苹 |
[1:31:36] | I was distraught, and then she took off her blouse. I was, “Oh, my God.” | 我当时太难过了 然后她脱掉衣服,那真是… |
[1:31:40] | But I-I walked away. I did. I went back to our room. | 不过我还是转身就回房间 |
[1:31:43] | I tried to go to sleep, but I thought of you. I thought… | 设法入睡 可是一想到… |
[1:31:45] | Oh, I didn’t know if you were dead or what. | 你生死未卜 |
[1:31:48] | So I went back to her bungalow, you know, just to… and she… | 我就回去她的屋子 她就这样… |
[1:31:52] | Robin, she answered the door with… | 萝苹,她就这样跑来开门 |
[1:31:55] | On. | 什么也没穿 |
[1:31:58] | – Who? – Angelica. | 谁? 安琪拉 |
[1:32:00] | You slept with Angelica? | 你跟安琪拉睡觉? |
[1:32:02] | Who slept? Are you ki… | 哪有时间睡 你… |
[1:32:05] | Didn’t you know? | 你不知道? |
[1:32:07] | How would I know? | 我怎会知道 |
[1:32:10] | Wait a minute. You just said there was something hanging over our… | 等等,你刚刚说心中有阴影 |
[1:32:13] | What do you… Wh…What do you mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[1:32:16] | Quinn and me. | 我和昆恩 |
[1:32:18] | Aha! | 啊哈! |
[1:32:21] | Oh, Frank, something happened. | 发生一件事 |
[1:32:24] | Something happened that shouldn’t have happened if you and I were really… | 那是不该发生的,如果我们… |
[1:32:28] | In love. | 真心相爱 |
[1:32:53] | Flight number 38 to Honolulu, | 飞往夏威夷的38次航班 |
[1:32:57] | all ticketed passengers should board immediately. | 所有买票的乘客 请马上登机 |
[1:33:03] | Bon voyage, madame. | 旅途愉快 |
[1:33:05] | Monsieur? Bon voyage. | 先生 旅途愉快,女士 |
[1:33:10] | Madame? | 女士 |
[1:33:15] | Bon voyage. | 一路顺风 |
[1:33:21] | Monsieur? | 先生 |
[1:33:47] | – Eh-uh! – Aah! Hey! | – 呃呃! – 啊!嘿! |
[1:33:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:33:51] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:34:00] | Hey-Hey! | 嘿嘿! |
[1:34:02] | Where’s the p…plane to New York? | 到纽约的飞机呢? |
[1:34:05] | Right there. | 在那里 |
[1:34:38] | I-I’m sorry. I just had to get off the plane. | 对不起,我一定要下飞机 |
[1:34:40] | I… Well, I’m sorry I delayed the flight. | 抱歉延迟班机的起飞… |
[1:34:43] | Listen. I just wanted… | 听我说 我只是想… |
[1:34:48] | I don’t speak any French. I just needed to get off the plane. | 我不会说法语 我只是想下飞机 |
[1:34:51] | Where are all my bags? | 我的行李都在哪里? |
[1:34:56] | You don’t speak any? Neither one of you speak any English at all? | 你不懂说吗? 你们没人能说英语吗? |
[1:35:01] | What’s in my bags is illegal? | 我的行李里有违禁品吗? |
[1:35:03] | W-Wait a minute. Oh, please don’t search my bags. | 慢着 请别搜我行李 |
[1:35:06] | It’s just important that I stay h… | 我只是想留下来 |
[1:35:17] | – You’re here. – Bonjour, Quinn. | 你来了 你好,昆恩 |
[1:35:26] | Mon ami. Merci. | 没关系,她是我朋友 |
[1:35:32] | Why… Why did you get off the plane? | 你为什么下飞机? |
[1:35:34] | Wha… Why didn’t you… Why did you come here? | 你为什么跑来? |
[1:35:38] | I’ve decided my life is… too simple. | 我觉得我的生活太简单了 |
[1:35:44] | – It is? – Yeah. | 是吗? 是 |
[1:35:46] | I wanna… wanna complicate the hell out of it. | 我想弄得复杂点 |
[1:35:49] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[1:36:06] | So, uh, where are we goin’? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[1:36:09] | Um, your place is in New York, right? | 你家在纽约,对吧? |
[1:36:12] | – Uh-huh. – I don’t think I can wait that long. | 呃 我等不及了 |
[1:36:15] | – How about my place? – Oh, yeah. Your little house on the beach. | 到我家吧 沙滩上的房子 |
[1:36:18] | Uh, m-more like a shack, actually. | 其实只是小木屋 |
[1:36:21] | – A shack? – It’s, uh… It’s not much. | 小木屋? 不怎么样 |
[1:36:24] | Uh-huh. You do have a bed, don’t you? | 总该有床吧? |
[1:36:27] | Are you gonna be this fussy about everything? | 你凡事都是这么挑剔吗? |
[1:36:33] | ♪ And treat you right ♪ | 我会对你好 |
[1:36:35] | ♪ I wanna love you ♪ | 我只想爱你 |
[1:36:39] | ♪ Every day and every night ♪ | 白天与黑夜 |
[1:36:43] | ♪ We’ll be together ♪ | 我们永远在一起 |
[1:36:48] | ♪ With a roof right over our heads ♪ | 我们住在一个屋檐下 |
[1:36:51] | ♪ We’ll share the shelter ♪ | 我们将一同分享 |
[1:36:56] | ♪ Of my single bed ♪ | 我的单人床 |
[1:36:58] | ♪ We’ll share the same room Yeah ♪ | 我们将分享同一个房间吔 |
[1:37:04] | ♪ But Jah provide the bread ♪ | 天主还赐我面包呢 |
[1:37:07] | ♪ Is this love, is this love is this love, is this love that I’m feelin’ ♪ | 这是爱,这是爱 这是爱,这是我感受到的爱 |
[1:37:15] | ♪ Is this love, is this love is this love, is this love that I’m feelin’ ♪♪ | 这是爱,这是爱 这是爱,这是我感受到的爱 |