时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | There’s so much I want to tell you about your father. | 关于你父亲 有很多事我想告诉你 |
[00:05] | Bring me my daughter. | 带我女儿来 |
[00:07] | If you’re gonna move up in Hydra, you need to make friends. | 要想更深入九头蛇内部 你就得交朋友 |
[00:10] | I’m scared for her. | 我很担心她 |
[00:11] | She’s a terrible liar. | 她撒谎烂透了 |
[00:12] | Yes, my loyalties are with hydra. | 我忠于九头蛇 |
[00:15] | – What is it again? – Not sure. | -这是什么来着 -还不确定 |
[00:17] | Coulson put me on it a month ago, | 科尔森一个月前丢给我的 |
[00:19] | searching for a match. | 想找到匹配 |
[00:20] | I’ve got nothing. | 但什么都没找到 |
[00:22] | This writing was on the obelisk, | 这些纹样出现在方尖碑上 |
[00:23] | and now a piece of art. | 如今又出现在画作上 |
[00:25] | Getting that painting could mean answers. | 拿到那幅画我们或许能得到答案 |
[00:27] | Hello, Raina. You recently took something from me. | 你好啊 蕾娜 你最近拿走了我的一样东西 |
[00:30] | Bring me the obelisk. | 把方尖碑还给我 |
[00:31] | You have 48 hours — the clock starts…now. | 给你48小时 倒计时开始 |
[00:40] | The world is full of people seeking change, | 这个世界到处都是寻求改变的人 |
[00:43] | hoping to become something else, something better. | 希望能成为更好的人 |
[00:47] | So my first reaction when I heard | 所以我听说彼得 |
[00:49] | that Pete joined the navy was, “You’ve got to be kidding me.” | 加入海军的第一反应是 你在开玩笑吧 |
[00:57] | I mean, this degenerate in the navy? | 这个衰人进海军 |
[00:59] | Did they even do a background check? | 难道不做背景审核吗 |
[01:01] | ’cause I got two words for you — “Tijuana ’09.” | 我爆料一下 2009年 提华纳 |
[01:06] | Yeah, h-bomb knows what I’m talking about. | 没错 老H知道我在说什么 |
[01:10] | Any chance you boys got something stronger behind that bar? | 吧台有没有更烈的酒 |
[01:15] | Sorry, ma’am, just champagne. | 抱歉 女士 只有香槟 |
[01:16] | But in this case, change is a good thing. | 但就这件事来说 改变是好事 |
[01:20] | Mariya, you are a super-cool chick. | 玛利亚 你是个超酷的姑娘 |
[01:24] | And, Pete, you’ll always be my boy. | 彼得 你永远是我好哥们 |
[01:27] | So, everyone, raise your glasses to Pete and Mariya, | 大家共同举杯 敬彼得和玛利亚 |
[01:30] | The Leitners. | 莱特纳夫妇 |
[01:31] | The Leitners. | 莱特纳夫妇 |
[01:48] | Oh my god! | 老天啊 |
[01:50] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[01:54] | Somebody — somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[01:55] | Please, somebody help! | 快来人啊 |
[01:58] | Somebody help us! | 帮帮我们 |
[02:04] | Eight went down — dead. | 八人当场毙命 |
[02:06] | And the others? | 其他人呢 |
[02:07] | Some sick, everyone else scared, but very much alive. | 有些人中毒 其他人很害怕 但都活着 |
[02:11] | How disappointing. | 令人失望 |
[02:14] | Return immediately to give your report personally. | 立即赶回来 你们要亲自作报告 |
[02:17] | Dr. Whitehall will not be pleased | 听到我们再次失败的消息 |
[02:19] | to hear that we, again, have failed. | 怀特霍尔博士不会满意的 |
[02:25] | Eight dead, six of them navy. | 八人死亡 其中六人为海军 |
[02:27] | All part of an anti-hydra unit. | 全部都是反九头蛇小分队的人 |
[02:29] | Any idea what was used to carry out the attack? | 知道他们通过什么方式袭击的吗 |
[02:30] | Nope, but the effects appear similar | 不知道 不过从效果来看 |
[02:32] | to those from the obelisk. | 与方尖碑极为相似 |
[02:33] | Which we must assume is in Hydra’s possession. | 也就是说我们得假定它在九头蛇手中 |
[02:41] | Heard back from your navy contact? | 海军那边有消息了吗 |
[02:43] | Radio silence. | 无线电寂静 |
[02:44] | Any chance we could find a way in, maybe poke around a bit? | 可以溜进去 查看一下吗 |
[02:47] | Entire fleet’s closing ranks. | 很难 整个海军都团结一致 |
[02:49] | These were their men. | 这都是他们自己人 |
[02:50] | No one other than the CDC and navy’s top brass | 只有疾控中心和海军高官 |
[02:53] | are setting foot in that room. | 能进入那个房间 |
[02:54] | Okay, then. That’s a dead end. | 好吧 那是遇到死胡同了 |
[02:55] | What about Agent Simmons? She’s inside hydra. | 西蒙斯特工呢 她在九头蛇卧底 |
[02:57] | Any chance she has some intel? | 她有什么情报吗 |
[02:58] | Still waiting for her to make contact. | 还在等她主动联络 |
[03:00] | Sir, what is that? | 长官 那是什么 |
[03:04] | Uh, just sketches. | 随手乱涂 |
[03:06] | If the obelisk is back in play, | 如果方尖碑牵涉其中 |
[03:07] | we need to know what this writing means. | 我们需要知道这纹样什么来头 |
[03:10] | Any progress on your end? | 你那边有进展吗 |
[03:12] | I put some feelers out to my Rising Tide contacts | 我接触了几个涨潮组织的联系人 |
[03:14] | about the painting we recovered in miami, | 提到了我们在迈阿密找到的画作 |
[03:15] | and no one has seen anything like it. | 但谁都没见过这玩意 |
[03:17] | Keep looking. Something will turn up. | 继续找 会有线索的 |
[03:19] | What about the writings you’ve been giving me? | 你给我的那些纹样呢 |
[03:21] | Why don’t you tell me your source, and I’ll follow up? | 不如你告诉我线人是谁 我来追查 |
[03:22] | I’m afraid that’s classified. | 那是保密信息 |
[03:24] | Well, you’re the boss man. | 你是老大嘛 |
[03:25] | Maybe you could de-classify it. | 或许你可以解密一下 |
[03:27] | – I could. I won’t. – Why not? | -可以 但我不想 -为什么 |
[03:31] | I already answered the question, Skye. | 我回答过这问题了 斯凯 |
[03:33] | No, you didn’t. You skirted it. | 不 你没有 你只是回避了问题 |
[03:35] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[03:37] | Then it’s a difference I’m comfortable with, | 那么我不介意这个区别 |
[03:40] | but if you continue questioning my authority, | 但如果你继续质疑我的权威 |
[03:43] | then you and I are gonna have a very different conversation — | 那我们就要展开另一个完全不同的对话了 |
[03:45] | one you will not be comfortable with. | 这个对话你不会喜欢的 |
[03:47] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[03:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:58] | You know…keeping her in the dark won’t end well. | 不告诉她实情绝不会有好结果 |
[04:13] | If this bullet had struck even half an inch lower, | 如果子弹再低半英寸 |
[04:17] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 你就没命了 |
[04:19] | Guess today’s my lucky day. | 看来今天是我的幸运日 |
[04:21] | And Big Rick’s last. | 也是大里克的绝命日 |
[04:24] | Please, gentlemen, not in here. | 先生们 别在这儿动粗 |
[04:28] | Only ’cause you asked nicely. | 既然你这么客气就算了 |
[04:44] | I realize this is unexpected. | 我知道这不合常规 |
[04:46] | We come to you for discretion, doc. | 我们找你就是因为你能保密 医生 |
[04:48] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:49] | My apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[04:51] | This will only take a moment. | 一会儿就好 |
[04:53] | What did I say about interrupting me at my practice? | 我不是叫你别来打扰我工作吗 |
[04:56] | These men value their privacy. | 这些都是很注重隐私的人 |
[05:01] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[05:03] | And here I thought you were bringing me good news. | 我还以为你是有好消息带给我呢 |
[05:06] | I need the Obelisk back… | 我需要方尖碑 |
[05:08] | …temporarily, just until I can make other arrangements. | 暂时的 直到我能达成新的协议 |
[05:11] | And what about ours? | 那我们的协议呢 |
[05:14] | After all these years, I thought you’d show more respect. | 这么多年了 我以为你会更知道尊重我 |
[05:16] | Please, I beg you. | 求你了 |
[05:17] | Don’t beg. | 别恳求 |
[05:19] | It reminds me of what you were when I found you — | 这会让我想起我找到你时的样子 |
[05:21] | Hungry, in the streets, | 在街头挨饿 |
[05:23] | with just those fairy tales your grandmother told you. | 脑子里只有奶奶跟你说的童话 |
[05:26] | You said you’d make them come true. | 你说你能实现那些童话 |
[05:27] | You said you’d bring me my girl. | 你说你会带我女儿来 |
[05:29] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[05:30] | You brought me a picture and a promise. | 你带来的不过是张照片和承诺 |
[05:32] | I still only have the picture. | 而承诺还没兑现呢 |
[05:36] | Who wants it? | 是谁想要 |
[05:40] | Who has made you this afraid, Raina? | 是谁让你这么害怕 蕾娜 |
[05:47] | Daniel Whitehall. | 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[05:52] | He scares you more than I do? | 他比我更让你害怕吗 |
[05:54] | No, please. | 求你了 |
[05:56] | He’s very powerful. | 他很厉害 |
[05:58] | He has resources. | 他有手段 |
[06:00] | He’s a butcher! | 他就是个屠夫 |
[06:01] | And what are you?! | 那你是什么 |
[06:04] | I’m a man trying to put my family back together! | 我是个在努力让家人团聚的人 |
[06:08] | You’re losing control again. | 你又要失控了 |
[06:12] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[06:14] | You’re barely holding it together. | 你支持得很勉强 |
[06:16] | If you’re not careful, you’ll — you’ll lose Skye forever. | 如果你不小心 你会永远失去斯凯 |
[06:20] | If she sees you like this… | 如果她看见你这副样子 |
[06:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[06:24] | I’ll never see her if you never bring her to me. | 如果你不把她带来 我也见不到她 |
[06:28] | I’m the only one who — who can. | 只有我能做到 |
[06:31] | And I can’t… breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[06:47] | It’s the only thing that will make her understand — understand me. | 只有那个能让她理解 理解我 |
[06:54] | I won’t turn it over. I’m sorry. | 我不能把它交给你 对不起 |
[06:57] | Daniel Whitehall will cut me to pieces. | 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔会把我撕成碎片的 |
[06:59] | Yes. He will. | 是啊 |
[07:02] | I suggest you go back to his office and beg to him. | 你还是回去他办公室好好求他吧 |
[07:06] | Maybe he’s turned soft in his old age. | 或许他年纪大了 心软了呢 |
[07:21] | I really wanted to bring you Skye. | 我真的很想把斯凯带来见你 |
[07:25] | That’s not her name. | 那不是她的名字 |
[07:33] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[07:34] | Can we please finish up here? | 能继续做手术吗 |
[07:42] | And for god’s sakes, man, try to keep it together. | 拜托 伙计 振作点 |
[07:51] | What sort of hell cow produces carmine milk? | 什么样的奶牛会产红色的奶啊 |
[07:55] | I don’t know. File just says “Bessie.” | 不知道 档案上只写了”贝西” |
[07:57] | You two, come with me. | 你俩 跟我来 |
[08:07] | Look these over. | 把这个浏览下 |
[08:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[08:19] | W-what is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:20] | W… That’s Daniel Whitehall. | 那可是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[08:27] | One of Hydra’s new heads. | 九头蛇的新首领之一啊 |
[08:30] | Good day. | 大家好 |
[08:32] | I’ve brought you here because I need your help. | 我召集大家来 是需要你们的帮助 |
[08:33] | We recently attempted | 我们最近在尝试 |
[08:34] | to reverse engineer the effects of an alien artifact | 利用一名因接触外星物件致死者的组织样本 |
[08:38] | using tissue samples from one of its victims. | 逆向工程该外星物件的效力 |
[08:41] | Unfortunately, the results were less than what we’d hoped for. | 不幸的是 效果不尽如人意 |
[08:44] | There were positives. | 但也有些成效 |
[08:45] | Many of the deceased were enemies of hydra. | 许多死者都是九头蛇的敌人 |
[08:48] | Some of us are pleased with these small triumphs. | 有些人会满足于这小小的胜利 |
[08:51] | others have loftier aspirations… passion, even. | 但也有人有更高的期望 甚至热忱 |
[08:55] | Our founder… he had his tesseract. | 我们的创始人 他曾有宇宙魔方 |
[08:58] | As for me, well, it would be an understatement | 而我嘛 保守地说 |
[09:00] | to say that I’ve waited my whole life | 为了得到方尖碑 |
[09:02] | to get possession of the obelisk, | 并驾驭它的能力 |
[09:05] | to harness its power. | 我已经等了一辈子 |
[09:07] | Dr. Simmons, is it? | 你是西蒙斯博士吧 |
[09:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:13] | Bakshi tells me you have a passion for these things yourself. | 巴克希告诉我 你对这些也很热忱 |
[09:17] | In your opinion, where did Dr. Lingenfelter go wrong? | 你觉得林根费特博士哪里出错了 |
[09:21] | I-I’m not entirely sure that she did. | 我不太确定她有做错 |
[09:23] | That’s one among us. Please, clarify. | 你还是头一个这么看的 来吧 说说 |
[09:26] | Well, it…it’s just we’re dealing with alien technology. | 就是…这毕竟是外星科技 |
[09:32] | Alien metals interact with biology on a cellular level | 外星金属与生物在细胞层面上 |
[09:35] | in a way that’s impossible to replicate | 以一种无法复制的形式相互作用 |
[09:37] | without a sample. | 除非能有样本 |
[09:38] | But if we were to acquire the obelisk itself, | 但我们如果能得到方尖碑原物 |
[09:41] | Would it then be possible to weaponize its effects? | 是否可能将它的效力武器化呢 |
[09:47] | I would think so, yes. | 我想是能的 |
[09:50] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[09:52] | I want everyone prepared when we do. | 我希望到时候所有人做好准备 |
[09:58] | He knows your name. | 他居然知道你的名字 |
[10:01] | Do you have any idea what this means? | 你知道现在什么情况吗 |
[10:03] | We could kill millions of people, perhaps even billions. | 我们可能会害死数百万人 甚至数十亿 |
[10:08] | Pretty awesome, huh? | 真赞啊 是吧 |
[10:21] | Don’t mind me just standing here. | 我就站在这儿 不用管我 |
[10:23] | Did Skye just steal that painting from our lab? | 斯凯是从实验室把画偷走了吗 |
[10:26] | Mack certainly has an impressive physique, wouldn’t you say? | 迈克的身材真好啊 你说是吧 |
[10:29] | Bugger off. | 少来了 |
[10:30] | No. It’s true. | 不 我说真的 |
[10:32] | Look at him. He’s quite a lot of a man. | 你瞧他 多结实啊 |
[10:36] | Well, obviously I agree, | 显然 我同意 |
[10:37] | what with you being my subconscious and everything. | 毕竟你是我的潜意识 |
[10:40] | What? I can say that to you. It doesn’t mean anything. | 怎么了 这话我还是能对你说的 没别的意思 |
[10:43] | It’s just a casual observation. That’s all it is. | 只是陈述事实 仅此而已 |
[10:44] | – No, I know that. – Yeah. | -我知道 -嗯 |
[10:46] | Well, why are you still staring at me? | 那你还盯着我干什么 |
[10:48] | Because you just admitted that I’m not real. | 因为你刚承认了我不是真实的 |
[10:50] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[10:51] | I’m not gonna have this conversation with myself again. | 我不要再跟自己谈这事了 |
[10:53] | Fitz, this is a good thing. | 菲兹 这是好事 |
[10:56] | You’ve got friends now, real friends. | 你现在有朋友了 真实的朋友 |
[10:58] | You don’t need me anymore. | 你不再需要我了 |
[11:00] | Yeah, but I miss you. | 是 可是我想你 |
[11:01] | I mean, I still… miss her. | 我是说 我还想念她 |
[11:07] | But she left and moved on. | 可她离开过她的日子去了 |
[11:11] | Maybe it’s time you do the same. | 也许你也该向前看了 |
[11:30] | I was a fat baby. | 我小时候也挺胖 |
[11:32] | You know this is, like, a religious painting, right? | 你知道这可是宗教画吧 |
[11:34] | Yeah, well, when aliens started scribbling on the back of it, | 知道 不过外星人在背面乱涂乱画时 |
[11:37] | it kind of voided God’s warranty, as far as I’m concerned. | 基本就把上帝的庇佑给破坏了 |
[11:40] | I just wish I knew what that scribbling meant. | 我真想知道他们画的是什么 |
[11:42] | The director won’t be much help. | 局长反正帮不上什么忙 |
[11:44] | Do you think I was wrong to press? | 你觉得我不该逼他吗 |
[11:45] | No, on the contrary, couldn’t agree more. | 不 正相反 我太赞同了 |
[11:47] | Reminded me of how I used to put the screws to my old lady. | 让我想起了我以前逼我前妻的情景 |
[11:50] | – It’s not like that. – No? | -那不一样 -是吗 |
[11:52] | Then why put yourself in Coulson’s cross hairs? | 那你为什么还往科尔森的枪眼上撞 |
[11:54] | Because Coulson used to be different. | 因为科尔森以前不一样 |
[11:55] | He wasn’t always so closed off. | 他过去不会这么拒人千里 |
[11:58] | I’m telling you, my ex was the same way — | 听我说 我前任也是这样 |
[12:00] | always keeping secrets. | 什么都不说 |
[12:01] | Drove me absolutely mental. | 简直把我逼疯了 |
[12:03] | There really is only one way to handle people like that. | 对付这种人只有一种办法 |
[12:06] | Dig deeper. | 挖得再深一点 |
[12:07] | Invade their privacy till they go crazy themselves. | 侵犯他们的隐私直到他们自乱阵脚 |
[12:11] | Wow. Thanks for the advice, divorced guy. | 多谢你的建议 离婚男 |
[12:14] | All I’m saying is there’s something coulson doesn’t want you to know. | 我只是说 科尔森有事瞒着你 |
[12:17] | Maybe you should find out what it is. | 或许你该想办法查清楚 |
[12:18] | And how do you suggest I do that? | 你觉得我该怎么做呢 |
[12:20] | Well, don’t know exactly. | 具体我也不知道 |
[12:23] | But it seems your Hydra boyfriend downstairs | 但你地下室那个九头蛇男友 |
[12:24] | would be a good place to start. | 是个不错的开始 |
[12:30] | I’m surprised it took you so long. | 没想到你考虑了这么久 |
[12:32] | This isn’t about that. | 跟那个没关系 |
[12:36] | Come on, skye. | 少来了 斯凯 |
[12:38] | Don’t pretend you haven’t thought about what I said. | 别装作你没考虑过我的建议 |
[12:41] | Yeah, well, I’m pretty sure | 至少我可以肯定 |
[12:42] | you’re the last person I’d ever want to talk to about my father. | 我绝对不想和你讨论我父亲 |
[12:45] | Not if you want to find him. | 除非你不想找到他 |
[12:47] | My parents were killed in the Hunan province, | 我父母在湖南省被人杀害 |
[12:49] | along with everyone else in their village. | 村子里其他人也都惨遭毒手 |
[12:51] | That’s not what happened. | 不是那样的 |
[12:52] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[12:54] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[12:55] | No, you’re exploiting a weakness, looking for a way in. | 不 你在利用我的弱点 趁虚而入 |
[12:58] | I told you — I will never lie to you… | 我说了 我永远不会对你说谎 |
[13:03] | – …not again. – Okay. | -再也不会了 -好吧 |
[13:05] | If you’re really being honest, name your source. | 如果你想表明真心 说出你的线人 |
[13:09] | What? | 什么 |
[13:09] | If you have information about my father, | 如果你有关于我父亲的情报 |
[13:11] | tell me where it came from — it’s that simple. | 说出谁告诉你的 就这么简单 |
[13:17] | Raina. | 蕾娜 |
[13:21] | She knows him, Skye. | 他们认识 斯凯 |
[13:23] | No, I believe that you think she does. | 不 是你以为他们认识吧 |
[13:26] | Oh. Do you not get it? | 你还没明白过来吗 |
[13:27] | Raina played you. | 蕾娜耍了你 |
[13:29] | She found your weakness and then used it against you. | 她找到了你的弱点 进而以此对付你 |
[13:32] | – Skye — – Shut up, Ward. | -斯凯 -闭嘴 沃德 |
[13:36] | I don’t want to hear you say another word about it. | 关于这事我不想再听你废话了 |
[13:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:46] | Tell me what you know about this. | 告诉我关于这个你了解多少 |
[13:47] | I first saw that when we were in Belarus — | 我第一次见到这个是在白俄罗斯 |
[13:50] | me and you — | 我们俩都看到了 |
[13:51] | and later on, when Garrett started etching that in the glass. | 随后就是看到加勒特把这刻在玻璃上 |
[13:55] | Garrett carved this stuff himself? | 是加勒特自己刻的 |
[13:57] | Did he say what it was? | 他说过这是什么吗 |
[13:59] | No, but he wasn’t making a lot of sense | 没有 但注射了GH药物后 |
[14:01] | after he was injected with the GH-formula. | 他就有些不太正常 |
[14:07] | These writings — | 这些纹样 |
[14:10] | they’re not yours, are they? | 不是你画的吧 |
[14:16] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:19] | That’s good, ’cause once Garrett started, he couldn’t stop. | 那就好 加勒特一开始刻就停不下来了 |
[14:22] | The writing was anywhere he could carve it — | 纹样被他刻得到处都是 |
[14:23] | on the walls, on the floor. | 墙上 地板上 |
[14:26] | On his desk. | 他的桌上 |
[14:27] | To be honest, I was almost relieved when S.H.I.E.L.D. Put him down. | 老实说 神盾局把他干掉时 我松了口气 |
[14:30] | The garrett I knew was long gone once the writing started. | 从他开始刻东西 我所熟识的加勒特就已经不在了 |
[14:33] | And whatever took his place, | 而他所变成的东西 |
[14:35] | I don’t think it was meant to survive. | 不管是什么 都活不长 |
[15:08] | Hydra pursuing alien WMD technology. | 九头蛇在研究外星大规模杀伤性武器技术 |
[15:12] | Must act quickly to prevent extinction-level event. | 必须立即行动 以防发生灭绝人类的惨剧 |
[15:17] | Awaiting further instructions. | 等候进一步指示 |
[15:19] | Fish tacos. | 玉米饼包炸鱼 |
[15:35] | The reason you won’t name your source | 你之所以隐瞒你的线人 |
[15:37] | is because you are the source. | 是因为你就是线人 |
[15:39] | By all means, come on in. | 请进啊 别客气 |
[15:41] | Please, I know it’s you, so just be honest with me. | 我知道是你 别瞒我了 |
[15:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:50] | Because once garrett started writing, he went kind of nuts. | 加勒特一开始刻画 他就变成疯子了 |
[15:52] | I see you’ve been talking to Ward. | 看得出你找沃德谈过了 |
[15:56] | I told you — I’m fine. | 我说了 我很好 |
[15:58] | May’s been keeping an eye on me. | 梅一直在照看着我 |
[16:00] | When did you start doing this? | 你什么时候开始画这些的 |
[16:03] | First night I saw Garrett’s writings — | 见到加勒特刻的纹样当晚 |
[16:06] | it just triggered something in me. | 触发了我体内的什么东西 |
[16:08] | What do you think caused it? | 你觉得是什么引起的 |
[16:09] | The GH-formula, most likely. | 最有可能的就是GH药物 |
[16:12] | Garrett and I were both injected — not a coincidence. | 加勒特和我都注射过 这不是巧合 |
[16:15] | Yeah, but so was I, and I haven’t written anything like that. | 但我也是 可我并没有画这些啊 |
[16:17] | Which is either very good, | 这可能很好 |
[16:19] | or a whole different kind of scary, | 也可能是另一种可怕 |
[16:22] | which is why we had to monitor you. | 所以我们必须得监视你 |
[16:26] | Whoa. Wait. Monitor? | 等等 监视 |
[16:28] | That is a very specific word. | 这用词很特别啊 |
[16:30] | We didn’t tell you about this | 我们没告诉你 |
[16:31] | because we wanted to passively observe — | 是因为想观察到最真实的情况 |
[16:33] | see if the writing would trigger something in you. | 看纹样会不会触发你 |
[16:36] | So, what — you guys put, like, tiny hidden cameras in my bunk? | 怎么 你们在我房间藏了隐秘摄像头吗 |
[16:38] | Not in your bunk, | 你房间没有 |
[16:39] | but I think you’re focusing on the wrong details here. | 但我觉得你没抓住重点 |
[16:44] | I didn’t react the same way. | 我的反应不一样 |
[16:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:46] | I believe Garrett and I had a negative reaction | 我认为加勒特和我的身体系统 |
[16:48] | to the alien DNA in our system. | 对外星基因产生了排斥反应 |
[16:51] | Maybe you didn’t… because it was already there. | 而你没有 可能是因为你本来就有 |
[16:55] | Yeah, right, like I’m an alien. | 是啊 我是外星人嘛 |
[16:59] | Hold on. Are you saying that I am an alien? | 等等 你是说我真是外星人吗 |
[17:02] | It’s a theory. | 这还是个猜想 |
[17:03] | No, a theory is what scientists use to prove things in nature. | 不 猜想是科学家用来证明自然存在的事物的 |
[17:06] | This is you telling me that I might be an alien. | 你是在告诉我我可能是外星人 |
[17:09] | That is not something you just say like it is no big deal. | 这么重要的事你不能这么轻描淡写 |
[17:11] | I was trying not to rattle you. | 我只是不想吓到你 |
[17:13] | Well, guess what — epic fail. | 那我告诉你 你绝对吓到我了 |
[17:17] | Coulson, you have a call on line one. | 科尔森 1线有你的电话 |
[17:19] | Really not a good time. | 现在真的不方便 |
[17:21] | You’re gonna want to take this call. | 你真的有必要接一下 |
[17:27] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:27] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰到你 |
[17:29] | Somehow, I suspect that’s the point. | 我怎么觉得这就是你的目的呢 |
[17:31] | What do you want, Raina? | 你想怎样 蕾娜 |
[17:33] | To meet. | 见个面 |
[17:35] | You and I have something to discuss, Agent Coulson. | 我们需要谈谈 科尔森特工 |
[17:38] | The matter is quite urgent. | 事情很紧急 |
[17:47] | Everyone, listen up. | 所有人注意 |
[17:48] | I need each of you to step away from your desk | 我要你们每个人都 |
[17:50] | and place your hands behind your back. | 离开桌子 双手背后 |
[17:52] | Keep everyone off their phones and tablets. | 不许任何人使用手机 平板 |
[17:54] | We have a mole, ladies and gentlemen, | 我们出了个内奸 女士们先生们 |
[17:56] | right here in our very facility. | 就在这栋大楼内 |
[18:00] | Someone has been sending S.H.I.E.L.D. messages right under our noses. | 有人一直在我们眼皮底下给神盾局传递消息 |
[18:04] | I specialize in finding them. | 我的特长 就是找到这人 |
[18:06] | Bakshi here — well, he makes them suffer. | 而巴克希 负责让那人付出代价 |
[18:10] | Until that happens… no one leaves. | 在那之前 谁都不许走 |
[18:19] | Hydra does not tolerate traitors. | 九头蛇绝不容忍叛徒 |
[18:21] | Anyone caught in possession of contraband | 任何被发现持有违禁品的人 |
[18:23] | will be punished accordingly. | 都会受到相应惩罚 |
[18:27] | Dr. Jemma Simmons. | 珍玛·西蒙斯博士 |
[18:29] | This is quite an impressive resume — | 你的简历很不错啊 |
[18:31] | S.H.I.E.L.D. academy, top of your class, | 神盾局学院 头等生 |
[18:34] | two PhDs in very advanced fields. | 两个先进领域的博士学位 |
[18:36] | It even says here you spent time in the field as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 上面还说你曾作为神盾局特工出过外勤 |
[18:39] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[18:40] | Only a short time. | 时间不长 |
[18:42] | No. | 不 |
[18:43] | You’ve only been in Hydra a short time. | 你来九头蛇才真是时间不长 |
[18:45] | But it seems that you’ve been affiliated with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 但你这辈子大部分时间都和 |
[18:47] | in one capacity or another for most of your life. | 神盾局关系密切呢 |
[18:52] | To be fair, aren’t most Hydra agents ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives? | 不过 九头蛇特工不是大都是前神盾局特工吗 |
[18:55] | Who were working from within S.H.I.E.L.D. long before it fell. | 他们早在神盾局失势前就已经倒戈 |
[18:58] | But there’s no evidence you supported Hydra | 但没有证据显示你在神盾局倒台前 |
[19:00] | while S.H.I.E.L.D. still existed. | 是支持九头蛇的 |
[19:02] | In fact, it seems you were an exemplary S.H.I.E.L.D. agent… | 事实上 你似乎是个模范神盾局特工呢 |
[19:06] | perhaps even still are. | 也许现在还是 |
[19:11] | My loyalties are with Hydra. | 我忠于九头蛇 |
[19:15] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这要由我来判断 |
[19:24] | Madam… there’s something you have to see. | 长官 你得看看这个 |
[19:26] | Wait. Wait. That’s… that’s not mine. | 等等 这不是我的 |
[19:28] | I-I-I’ve never seen that before in my life! | 我从没见过这东西 |
[19:30] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道那是什么 |
[19:54] | Still nothing. | 还是没来 |
[19:55] | – Copy that. – You ask too much. | -收到 -你们太过分了 |
[19:57] | My food… it suffers from this intrusion. | 我的食物都因为你们的入侵而受损了 |
[19:59] | We have been over this. | 我们已经讨论过了 |
[20:01] | You and your staff will be well compensated for your help. | 你和你的手下会因协助我们而得到补偿 |
[20:03] | Incoming at 4:00. | 四点钟方向 她来了 |
[20:07] | The tiny girl in the flower dress? | 那个穿花裙的小个子女人吗 |
[20:09] | That’s who everyone’s making such a fuss about? | 就是她令大家如此大惊小怪吗 |
[20:25] | It’s good to see you, Agent Coulson. | 很高兴见到你 科尔森特工 |
[20:28] | Raina. | 蕾娜 |
[20:41] | I was worried you weren’t going to accept my invitation… | 我还担心你不会赴约 |
[20:47] | but perhaps I wasn’t the only one looking forward to our next meeting. | 也许我不是唯一一个期待再次相见的人 |
[20:53] | Is she hitting on him? | 她是在调情吗 |
[20:54] | Yep. That’s what she does. | 没错 她就这样 |
[20:56] | You implied there was something urgent to discuss, so here I am. | 你说有紧急的事要讨论 所以我来了 |
[21:01] | Either way, you’re gonna give me what I want. | 不管怎样 你都要给我我要的东西 |
[21:04] | You’ve changed, Agent Coulson. | 你变了 科尔森特工 |
[21:06] | Might just be circumstance, considering last time, | 可能只是因为环境 毕竟上次 |
[21:08] | you had me strapped into your little memory machine. | 你把我绑在了你的记忆机里 |
[21:11] | I was only trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[21:13] | You want to help? | 你想帮我 |
[21:15] | Tell me where to find the Obelisk. | 那就告诉我方尖碑在哪 |
[21:17] | I’m afraid it’s out of my hands. | 这恐怕我也无能为力 |
[21:21] | That really doesn’t work for me. | 那可不行 |
[21:23] | I’ve seen what that thing can do. | 我见识过方尖碑的威力 |
[21:25] | It’s too dangerous to be out in the real world. | 把它留在现实世界里太危险了 |
[21:27] | You’ve only seen the beginning. | 你看到的只是开头 |
[21:30] | Just because something’s powerful | 不能因为它强大 |
[21:32] | doesn’t make it dangerous. | 就认定它危险 |
[21:34] | In this case, it’s more the death and destruction. | 这东西用死亡和毁灭来形容更准确 |
[21:36] | You must believe me, Agent Coulson… | 你一定要相信我 科尔森特工 |
[21:39] | We want the same thing. | 我们的目的是一致的 |
[21:41] | Unless it’s an end to this conversation, | 除非这个目的是结束这场谈话 |
[21:44] | I’m pretty sure we don’t. | 否则肯定不一样 |
[21:47] | You really know how to make a girl feel special. | 你真会讨女人开心啊 |
[21:50] | Only when I suspect she has something up her sleeve. | 只在我怀疑她有诡计时[袖子里有东西] |
[21:53] | It’s in my purse, actually. | 其实在我手包里 |
[21:56] | Right now, Hydra’s looking for a spy within their ranks. | 现在 九头蛇正在排查内部间谍 |
[22:01] | I wonder what would happen to Agent Simmons… | 不知如果这东西落入他们手中 |
[22:09] | if this were to fall into the wrong hands. | 西斯蒙特工会怎么样呢 |
[22:14] | Everything will be just fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[22:25] | Don’t you seem nervous? | 你似乎很紧张 |
[22:27] | Well, maybe it has something to do with you | 也许是因为你偷偷地 |
[22:30] | lurking right outside of my stall. | 躲在我洗手间门外 |
[22:33] | Bakshi informed me that you and Kenneth were lab partners. | 巴克希告诉我你和肯尼思本是实验搭档 |
[22:37] | We’d worked together on a couple of assignments, yes. | 我们的确一起合作过几项任务 |
[22:40] | Well, there are some who believe | 有人认为 |
[22:40] | that he may not have been acting alone. | 他可能不是单干 |
[22:44] | Were you colluding with Kenneth? | 你在跟肯尼思合谋吗 |
[22:47] | No. | 没有 |
[22:49] | Did you plant the flex screen on Kenneth’s desk? | 是你把软屏放在肯尼思桌上的吗 |
[22:53] | No. | 不是 |
[22:56] | You’re not a very good liar, are you? | 你不太善于说谎吧 |
[22:59] | Maybe I should take a look at your hard drive, | 也许我该去检查一下你的硬盘 |
[23:00] | see what I find. | 看看能找到什么 |
[23:02] | Go right ahead. It’s nothing but Hydra files. | 去吧 上面只有九头蛇的文件 |
[23:04] | Oh, it better be. | 最好是这样 |
[23:06] | I want you to keep something in mind, Agent Simmons — | 我要提醒你 西斯蒙特工 |
[23:10] | Hydra is everywhere. | 九头蛇无处不在 |
[23:18] | Carry on. | 你继续吧 |
[23:24] | I don’t like being threatened. | 我不喜欢被人威胁 |
[23:26] | This isn’t a threat. | 这不是威胁 |
[23:27] | It’s a gesture of goodwill. | 是一个友好之举 |
[23:30] | I would like nothing more than to delete that photo. | 我非常想删除这张照片 |
[23:34] | And in return, | 而作为回报 |
[23:36] | what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[23:37] | From you? | 你的东西吗 |
[23:40] | Nothing. | 什么都不要 |
[23:42] | But I will need to take Skye with me. | 但我要带走斯凯 |
[23:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:49] | What in the hell is this really about? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[23:51] | And why, also in the hell, | 而且你为什么会觉得 |
[23:53] | do you think I would ever let that happen? | 我会答应这个条件 |
[23:54] | To prevent every Hydra employee | 否则每个九头蛇雇员 |
[23:57] | from receiving an automated e-mail with that photo. | 都会自动收到一封带有这张照片的邮件 |
[24:10] | You have two minutes, | 你有两分钟考虑 |
[24:13] | after which, there’s nothing I can do. | 之后我就无能为力了 |
[24:16] | Where are you planning to take Skye? | 你想带斯凯去哪 |
[24:20] | Somewhere she’s always wanted to go. | 她一直想去的地方 |
[24:24] | To meet her dad. | 去见她爸爸 |
[24:29] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[24:31] | Ward said Raina knew him. | 沃德说蕾娜认识他 |
[24:32] | This cannot be a coincidence. | 这不会是巧合 |
[24:34] | So you’re what… working for skye’s father now? | 怎么 你现在为斯凯的父亲跑腿了吗 |
[24:38] | I’m just trying to make the best out of a difficult situation. | 我只是想在困境中找到最好的出路 |
[24:42] | By threatening the life of one of my agents? | 就靠威胁我一名特工的生命吗 |
[24:46] | By allowing one to find out who she really is. | 是让你的一名特工明白她的真实身份 |
[24:49] | That’s what Skye’s been searching for her whole life. | 斯凯这辈子一直在寻找这个答案 |
[24:52] | Ask her yourself, agent Coulson. | 你自己问问她吧 科尔森特工 |
[24:55] | She’s here, isn’t she… listening? | 她在这里吧 正听着呢 |
[24:59] | Skye needs to know that her father loves her very much, | 斯凯该知道 她爸爸很爱她 |
[25:02] | that she was taken from him against his will, | 她是从她父亲身边被强行夺走的 |
[25:06] | that he’s spent her entire life searching for her. | 他穷其一生寻找她 |
[25:11] | No matter how much you’ve changed, agent Coulson, | 不管你变了多少 科尔森特工 |
[25:14] | deep down, you’re still a good man. | 你始终还是个好人 |
[25:17] | No good man would intentionally keep a daughter from her father… | 好人是不会有意不让女儿见父亲的 |
[25:22] | especially when so much is at stake. | 特别是在这种危急关头 |
[25:28] | You’re running out of time. | 你快没时间了 |
[25:33] | Give Skye what she’s always wanted… | 给斯凯她一直想要的东西 |
[25:37] | Or else agent Simmons dies. | 否则西蒙斯特工就会死 |
[25:47] | No deal. | 不行 |
[25:51] | Stand down, Skye. | 不许妄动 斯凯 |
[25:53] | Were you not listening? | 你没听吗 |
[25:53] | If I don’t go out there, Simmons is gonna die. | 如果我不出去 西蒙斯就会死 |
[25:55] | Coulson has a plan. | 科尔森有计划 |
[25:56] | He also carves alien writing into his desk, | 他还在桌子上乱刻外星纹样呢 |
[25:59] | so maybe his judgment is not what it used to be. | 也许他的判断力不如从前了 |
[26:02] | I said stand down. | 我说了 不许妄动 |
[26:06] | Look, it’s not too late. | 听着 现在还不晚 |
[26:08] | We can fix this. No one needs to get hurt. | 还有解决的机会 没人会受到伤害 |
[26:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:59] | There she is. Grab her! | 她在那儿 抓住她 |
[27:11] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[27:39] | What is happening? | 什么情况啊 |
[27:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:43] | Coulson has a plan. | 科尔森有计划 |
[27:46] | I can’t believe you would sacrifice one of your own agents. | 我不敢相信 你居然会牺牲自己的特工 |
[27:50] | We all take risks in this business. | 干这行都是有风险的 |
[27:53] | In your case, it just didn’t pay off. | 可惜你是白冒了险 |
[27:54] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[27:58] | Tiny violin’s playing, | 小小提琴奏不停 |
[28:00] | but no one’s listening, sweetheart. | 但没人想听 甜心 |
[28:03] | Who’s making you do this? | 谁逼你这么做的 |
[28:05] | Hydra. | 九头蛇 |
[28:07] | They want the obelisk, but you don’t have it. | 他们想要方尖碑 但不在你这儿 |
[28:10] | Skye’s father does. | 在斯凯的父亲手上 |
[28:12] | He won’t stop until he gets her. | 不找到她 他是不会罢手的 |
[28:16] | You’re scared of him, and you don’t scare easily. | 你怕他 你可不会轻易害怕 |
[28:21] | He’s a very dangerous man. | 他是个非常危险的人 |
[28:25] | You wouldn’t believe the stories. | 说出来你都不信 |
[28:28] | Well, now we’ve established Skye’s old man | 现在我们知道了斯凯老爹 |
[28:30] | isn’t father of the year, what’s next? | 不是年度好爸 接下来呢 |
[28:34] | Take me in. | 带我一起走吧 |
[28:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:39] | Sorry. No vacancies. | 抱歉 不缺人 |
[28:42] | Once I walk out that door, | 我只要一踏出这扇门 |
[28:45] | Whitehall will kill me. | 怀特霍尔就会杀了我 |
[28:48] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[28:50] | Or maybe you and I will work together after all. | 或许 我们终究还是能合作 |
[28:54] | What? | 什么 |
[28:55] | Tag and tail it is, then. | 就这么定了 用追踪器 |
[29:02] | You’re gonna use me to get to Whitehall. | 你想利用我找到怀特霍尔 |
[29:04] | He’ll be trying to find you. | 他会设法找你 |
[29:06] | Whether or not we’re there to save you when he does, | 到时候我们要不要出手相救 |
[29:08] | that’s your call, depending on how useful you make yourself. | 就得看你是否能证明自己的价值了 |
[29:12] | You can start by telling us how to find Skye’s father. | 比如告诉我们 斯凯的父亲在哪 |
[29:15] | I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, | 我无意冒犯 |
[29:16] | because I am truly grateful, but who are you? | 我真的很感激你救了我 但你是谁 |
[29:19] | Bobbi Morse. | 芭比·莫尔斯 |
[29:20] | Coulson sent me in to infiltrate Hydra and keep an eye on you. | 科尔森派我打进九头蛇内部 同时照看你 |
[29:23] | Well, you did a spot-on job, really. | 那你装得可真像回事 |
[29:25] | – You were quite intimidating. – Sorry about that. | -你可吓坏我了 -抱歉 |
[29:26] | I had to assess other security issues that were in play. | 我还得考虑其他的安全问题 |
[29:29] | Yeah, like every Hydra agent | 比如说每个九头蛇特工 |
[29:30] | receiving an e-mail blowing my cover? | 都收到了一封暴露我身份的邮件 |
[29:31] | Yeah, that was a curve ball. | 那是有点棘手 |
[29:33] | I’m afraid there’s no way I’m walking out that front door. | 我怕是走不出大门了 |
[29:35] | Okay, don’t worry. All we have to do is get to the roof. | 别担心 我们赶到屋顶就行 |
[29:37] | There’s already an extraction team there waiting. | 撤离小队已经在等着我们了 |
[29:39] | Okay, just wait here. It’s all part of the plan. | 在这儿等着 一切都在计划之中 |
[29:41] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:48] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们被敌人渗透了 |
[29:49] | I need you to abandon your post and follow protocol 6-8-5. | 撤离岗位 按685号规定行事 |
[29:58] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[30:01] | – I told you there was a plan. – I know. | -我说了一切都在计划之中 -我知道 |
[30:02] | – I’m sorry, but… – Okay, go get to the roof. Go. | -抱歉 但… -好吧 去屋顶 快 |
[30:18] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[30:24] | We’re trapped. | 我们无路可逃了 |
[30:26] | Southwest corner! | 西南角 |
[30:26] | Repeat, southwest corner! | 我重复 西南角 |
[30:30] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:40] | Run! | 快跑 |
[30:44] | There’s no one there! | 那里没人啊 |
[31:05] | Welcome back, Agent Simmons. | 欢迎回来 西蒙斯探员 |
[31:09] | Trip, it’s so good to see you. | 崔普 见到你真高兴 |
[31:13] | You certainly know how to make a first impression, | 你真会给人留下深刻的第一印象 |
[31:15] | – Agent Morse. – Please, it’s just “Bobbi.” | -莫尔斯特工 -叫我芭比就好 |
[31:17] | Forgive me for asking, | 抱歉 我得问一句 |
[31:19] | but if you were able to infiltrate Hydra, | 如果你已经成功渗透进九头蛇了 |
[31:21] | why even bother having me go in? | 为什么还要让我去 |
[31:23] | My cover gave me access to hydra security, | 我的身份可以接触到九头蛇的安保信息 |
[31:24] | but none of its high-level projects. | 但那些高等级项目则不行 |
[31:26] | Then I’m afraid I came up empty-handed. | 那恐怕我是空手而归了 |
[31:29] | Not entirely. | 也不尽然 |
[31:31] | My hard drive. | 我的硬盘 |
[31:32] | I took it after our conversation in the bathroom. | 跟你在洗手间谈过后 我就去拿了来 |
[31:34] | Seemed like it might provide some useful intel. | 应该能为我们提供一些有用的信息 |
[31:37] | Oh. I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[31:40] | Cargo’s on board, | 货物已取回 |
[31:41] | And we’ve cleared Hydra airspace. | 我们已安全离开九头蛇空域 |
[31:43] | Copy that, Shield 218. | 收到 神盾218号 |
[31:45] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[31:48] | Course’s set, proceed back to base. | 路线已设定 返回基地 |
[31:56] | You ask me, Coulson let you off easy. | 要我说 科尔森算是放了你一马 |
[31:58] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问你 |
[32:01] | Good luck out there, love. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[32:05] | The address Raina gave us is only a few blocks away. | 蕾娜给我们的地址离这里不远 |
[32:09] | And I thought she chose this place for the ambiance. | 我还以为她选这里是因为气氛好呢 |
[32:16] | Remember what Lumley said about Skye? | 还记得拉姆利怎么说斯凯的吗 |
[32:19] | “Wherever she goes, death follows”? | “无论她去哪 死亡随至” |
[32:21] | Yeah, that was a memorable quote. | 记得 让人很难忘记 |
[32:24] | Look, we know Skye’s father has been searching for her all this time. | 我们现在知道斯凯的父亲一直在找她 |
[32:27] | What if he’s what Lumley is so afraid of? | 如果拉姆利真正怕的是他呢 |
[32:32] | Probably a trap, isn’t it? | 可能是个陷阱 不是吗 |
[32:34] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[32:34] | I’ll need you running surveillance. | 你负责监视 |
[32:36] | May, check the scanners. | 梅 监听警察频道 |
[32:38] | Make sure local P.D. aren’t patrolling the area. | 确保那里不会有警察出现 |
[32:40] | And, Skye… | 还有 斯凯 |
[32:44] | Where’s Skye? | 斯凯呢 |
[33:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:13] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[33:16] | You wanted to meet. | 你想见我 |
[33:19] | Well, here I am. | 我来了 |
[33:46] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[34:18] | So he was here. | 他来过这里 |
[34:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:26] | I just wanted a glimpse. | 我只是想看一眼 |
[34:30] | You’re having one hell of a day, huh? | 你今天过得可真不怎么样啊 |
[34:39] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[34:41] | It’s okay. | 不哭 |
[34:44] | It’s okay. | 不哭 |
[35:00] | So, is this a group-hug-type situation? | 这是大家要集体抱抱吗 |
[35:04] | You find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[35:05] | The place has been cleared out… | 这地方全空了 |
[35:06] | Must have left in a hurry. | 他们肯定是匆忙离开的 |
[35:07] | Agent May’s checking the back room. | 梅特工正在检查后面的屋子 |
[35:09] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[35:11] | I was working. | 工作需要 |
[35:12] | Had to maintain my cover. | 我得保持卧底身份 |
[35:13] | Your cover as what… Ron Burgundy? | 什么身份 滑稽大王吗 |
[35:17] | I can see why she frustrates you. | 看出来你为什么拿她没办法了 |
[35:20] | Agent May, any sign of him? | 梅特工 有他的痕迹吗 |
[35:22] | No. But there’s something you need to see. | 没有 但有点情况你得来看看 |
[35:31] | Looks like a small blade, probably a scalpel. | 看起来是用小刀干的 很可能是手术刀 |
[35:34] | And this is just pure strength. | 而这个完全是徒手蛮力 |
[35:37] | Whoever did this… | 不管是谁干的 |
[35:37] | We all know who did this. | 我们都知道是谁干的 |
[35:54] | Look at what he did. | 看看他都干了什么 |
[35:56] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[35:59] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:03] | – He’s a… – Monster. | -他是个… -怪物 |
[36:11] | This is Shield 218, asking permission to land. | 这里是神盾218号 请求降落 |
[36:14] | You’re cleared for landing, Shield 218. | 准许降落 神盾218号 |
[36:21] | Welcome home, Agent Simmons. | 欢迎回家 西蒙斯特工 |
[36:24] | Director Coulson. | 科尔森局长 |
[36:27] | I’m glad to have you back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[36:29] | I’m just glad to be alive. | 我只是很高兴自己还活着 |
[36:31] | If it hadn’t have been for Agent Morse, I… | 多亏了莫尔斯特工 不然我… |
[36:32] | Bobbi. | 芭比 |
[36:34] | Bobbi, right. | 芭比 嗯 |
[36:36] | If it hadn’t have been for Bobbi, | 多亏了芭比 |
[36:36] | I would never have made it out. | 不然我不可能逃出来 |
[36:38] | Probably be brainwashed, | 很可能会被洗脑 |
[36:39] | happy to comply to who knows what. | 乐意服从不知道什么鬼东西 |
[36:42] | She’s amazing. | 她真是棒呆了 |
[36:43] | That’s why I’ve asked her to join the team. | 所以我才邀请她加入 |
[36:53] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[36:59] | Agents Triplett, Morse. | 两位 我们走吧 |
[37:11] | Hi, Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[37:14] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[37:19] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[37:22] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[37:24] | Who else would it be? | 不然还能是谁 |
[37:40] | How’ve you been? | 最近怎么样 |
[37:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:49] | Hey. Long time, no see, Barbara. | 好久不见了 芭芭拉 |
[37:51] | Don’t start with that again. | 可别再这么叫我了 |
[37:56] | What you been up to? | 你一直忙什么呢 |
[37:57] | Oh, you know, working undercover at Hydra, | 在九头蛇卧卧底啊 |
[37:59] | acting all uptight and evil. | 装高冷邪恶什么的 |
[38:01] | You know what I could really go for right now? | 知道我现在真的很需要什么吗 |
[38:02] | Three-olive Martini. | 三橄榄马提尼 |
[38:03] | – Hold the olives. – Hold the olives. Yeah. | -不要橄榄 -不要橄榄 正是 |
[38:05] | Bobbi. | 芭比 |
[38:09] | Hey, Hunter. | 你好 亨特 |
[38:11] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[38:12] | “Nice suit”? | 西装不错 |
[38:13] | Really? That’s what you’re leading with? | 真的假的 你见了我就说这个 |
[38:16] | What did you do to your hair? | 你的头发怎么回事 |
[38:18] | Ever heard of undercover? | 听说过什么叫卧底吗 |
[38:19] | I prefer you blonde. | 我更喜欢你金发 |
[38:21] | Well, I didn’t do it for you. | 我可不是为你染的 |
[38:23] | Two seconds in… there’s already a tone. | 才见面两秒 你就这副腔调 |
[38:24] | Th-this isn’t a tone. | 这不是什么腔调 |
[38:25] | This is my speaking voice when I’m upset with an unreasonable person. | 这是我遇到不讲理的人时 说话的声音 |
[38:29] | What’s the deal there? | 这是哪一出 |
[38:30] | Hunter ever tell you stories about his she-devil ex-wife? | 亨特给你讲过他那邪恶前妻的故事吗 |
[38:33] | All the time. | 就没停过 |
[38:36] | Damn. | 我去 |
[38:36] | Anyone mind telling me what the bloody hell she’s doing here? | 谁跟我说说她来这里做什么 |
[38:39] | Bobbi’s one of our best agents. | 芭比是我们的得力干将 |
[38:41] | Oh, that’s rich. | 真厉害 |
[38:42] | Then mind telling me what I’m doing here? | 那把我弄来又是做什么 |
[38:43] | It’s easy… I vouched for you. | 好说 我推荐的你 |
[38:45] | Why the hell would you do that?! | 你脑抽了吗推荐我 |
[38:47] | Play nice. | 注意态度 |
[38:59] | It’s good to have Simmons back. | 很高兴西蒙斯能回来 |
[39:04] | Which is why you should be down there. | 所以你也该下去庆祝一下 |
[39:07] | I know you’re gonna go after him. | 我知道你会去追查他 |
[39:08] | – Skye… – No, it’s okay. I get it. | -斯凯 -不 没关系 我理解 |
[39:11] | He’s a bad guy. | 他是个坏人 |
[39:12] | And right now he has the obelisk, which is a bad thing. | 而现在他手里还有方尖碑 更是危险至极 |
[39:17] | You know, I’ve spent all my life | 我这一辈子都在想 |
[39:18] | wondering who he was and why he left. | 他是个什么样的人 为什么要抛弃我 |
[39:21] | But after today, I-I just don’t care anymore. | 但经过今天的事 我不在乎了 |
[39:26] | All I care about is that we stop him, | 我只在乎阻止他 |
[39:28] | and I just wanted to let you know | 我希望你知道 |
[39:29] | that whatever it takes to do that, I’m in. | 无论要付出什么代价 算我一个 |
[39:34] | That’s good to know. | 很好 |
[39:35] | But if we’re gonna do this, | 但如果要继续 |
[39:37] | you have to be completely honest with me from now on… | 你必须从现在起对我完全坦诚 |
[39:39] | No more secrets, no more compartmentalization, | 不能再有什么秘密 遮遮掩掩 |
[39:42] | and definitely no more hidden cameras. | 更不能暗中监视我 |
[39:44] | Whatever’s going on, you bring me in, | 无论发生了什么 你都要告诉我 |
[39:47] | no exceptions. | 不能有所保留 |
[39:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:52] | We should probably get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[40:11] | So, this is what you’ve been doing up here. | 你一直在这里忙活这个吗 |
[40:13] | Well, it’s what I did yesterday. | 这是我昨天才刻的 |
[40:17] | You’re kidding. | 不会吧 |
[40:18] | I don’t know how else to explain it, | 我也不知道该怎么解释 |
[40:19] | but it needs to be carved. | 但我就是想刻下来 |
[40:23] | Does… does it just appear in your mind, | 就突然浮现在你脑海里 |
[40:25] | like some sort of vision? | 像幻象一样吗 |
[40:26] | No. | 不是 |
[40:28] | It just kind of happens, which is really frustrating | 就是自然而然地刻下来了 很让人沮丧 |
[40:32] | because no matter how much I carve, | 因为不管我刻了多少 |
[40:35] | it still means nothing to me. | 我还是一点都弄不懂 |
[40:36] | I don’t even have a theory. | 一点头绪都没有 |
[40:42] | I do. | 我懂 |
[40:46] | It’s a map. | 这是一幅地图 |
[40:50] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:55] | The lab should be dismantled within the hour. | 我们将在一小时内对实验室展开全面检查 |
[40:57] | And the rest of the facility? | 大楼其余部分呢 |
[40:59] | Not long after. | 稍后就开始查 |
[41:02] | I couldn’t help but notice all the moving boxes. | 我注意到到处都是搬家的箱子 |
[41:06] | I’m sorry for the interruption. | 希望没打扰你们 |
[41:07] | This will only take a second. | 我说几句就走 |
[41:08] | Remove him! | 拿下他 |
[41:10] | Please, lower your voice. | 拜托 不用这么大声 |
[41:11] | Let’s all… let’s all try and keep our heads about us. | 大家…都别激动 |
[41:14] | Let’s all try and stay calm. | 都冷静点 |
[41:27] | Mm. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:31] | Let’s all try and keep our heads about us. | 我们都不要激动嘛 |
[41:41] | I hear you’ve been looking for this. | 我听说你一直在找这个 |
[41:48] | The obelisk. | 方尖碑 |
[41:50] | In its native language, it’s called the diviner, | 在它的家乡 它被称作预言者 |
[41:54] | one of many little details I know about this thing. | 我知道不少关于这东西的事 |
[41:57] | Can you tell me how to use it? | 你能告诉我怎么使用它吗 |
[42:00] | Better yet, I’ll teach you how to survive it. | 不仅如此 我还会教你怎么不被它伤害 |
[42:04] | And why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[42:07] | We share a common enemy, | 我们有共同的敌人 |
[42:09] | a guy named Phil Coulson. | 一个叫菲尔·科尔森的家伙 |
[42:12] | I thought maybe together, you and I could kill him… | 我想如果我们合作 或许能杀了他 |
[42:19] | …along with, you know, everyone else. | 当然了 其他人也不放过 |