时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You were dead for… days. | 你死了…好几天 |
[00:05] | GH-325 “GH-325.” | |
[00:07] | Agent Coulson was injected with that, | 科尔森特工被注射了这种物质 |
[00:08] | and literally minutes later, | 几分钟之后 |
[00:10] | his wounds showed signs of cellular regeneration. | 他的伤口就开始出现细胞再生 |
[00:12] | I’d like to turn the machine on again. | 我想再次打开机器 |
[00:14] | It induces theta brain-wave frequencies | 它能诱发西塔脑电波频率 |
[00:16] | to help uncover the secrets buried in the subconscious. | 协助挖掘隐藏在潜意识里的秘密 |
[00:20] | Please! Let me die! | 求求你们 让我死吧 |
[00:23] | When did you start doing this? | 你什么时候开始画这些的 |
[00:24] | First night I saw Garrett’s writings. | 见到加勒特刻的纹样当晚 |
[00:26] | – What do you think caused it? – The Gh-formula. | -你觉得是什么引起的 -GH药物 |
[00:28] | This is what you’ve been doing up here. | 你一直在这里忙活这个吗 |
[00:29] | It’s what I did yesterday. | 这是我昨天才刻的 |
[00:31] | No matter how much I carve, | 不管我刻了多少 |
[00:32] | it still means nothing to me. | 我还是一点都弄不懂 |
[00:34] | I don’t even have a theory. | 一点头绪都没有 |
[00:35] | I do. It’s a map. | 我懂 这是一幅地图 |
[00:37] | You’re being transferred. | 你将被转移 |
[00:38] | Your brother wants you in his custody. | 你哥哥指名要你 |
[01:00] | Burning Man, two years ago, we were stuck in the desert… | 两年前 火人节 我们被困在沙漠里 |
[01:06] | on a glow-in-the-dark bus. | 一辆荧光大巴上 |
[01:08] | – Is that it? – What’s Burning Man? | -对吧 -火人节是什么 |
[01:12] | Are you sure you’re not from Iowa? | 你确定自己不是爱荷华州人吗 |
[01:14] | Because you just sounded like it. | 你这土老帽的口气很像啊 |
[01:16] | Baltimore, born and raised. | 巴尔的摩[马里兰州]土生土长 |
[01:18] | This is gonna drive me nuts. | 真让我抓狂 |
[01:21] | I mean, it’s crazy, right? | 很疯狂 不是吗 |
[01:23] | We see each other from across the bar, and… | 我们在酒吧里远远看见彼此 |
[01:27] | we just wave at each other like we’re long-lost friends. | 我们就像好久没见的老友一样挥手 |
[01:40] | I know I know you. | 我知道我认识你 |
[01:42] | I just can’t figure out how. | 只是记不得怎么认识的 |
[01:45] | To remembering. | 为了记忆干杯 |
[01:51] | So, you’re an artist. | 你是个艺术家 |
[01:52] | Mm, yeah, I do some painting. | 我画过些画 |
[01:54] | And I teach community art classes. | 还在社区教艺术课 |
[01:58] | Is that how I know you? | 我是这么认识你的吗 |
[01:59] | Are you an artist? | 你是艺术家吗 |
[02:01] | I do some carving now and then. | 我时不时做些雕刻 |
[02:05] | Well, maybe the reason we think we know each other | 也许我们认识彼此的原因是 |
[02:07] | is because it was our destiny to meet tonight. | 今晚的相遇是命运 |
[02:11] | Look… | 听着 |
[02:13] | I haven’t been entirely honest with you. | 我没有完全实话实话 |
[02:18] | We have met before, | 我们之前见过 |
[02:21] | and I’ve traveled a long way to be with you. | 为了找你 我翻山越岭 |
[02:23] | Maybe we should just slow this down. | 我们还是慢慢来吧 |
[02:25] | No. We share so much — | 不 我们一同经历了许多 |
[02:29] | So many memories… | 那些回忆 |
[02:31] | So much pain. | 那些痛苦 |
[02:36] | How — how — how do you know about that? | 你…是怎么知道的 |
[02:40] | I’ll help you remember. | 我来帮你记起 |
[03:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[03:08] | How long were you standing there? | 你在那里站多久了 |
[03:10] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[03:12] | May gave us specific instructions — | 梅给了我们明确指示 |
[03:14] | You go on a date with the crazy wall, I have to chaperone. | 你在墙上疯狂开刻 我就要监督 |
[03:18] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想叫醒你 |
[03:20] | Do I look like I’ve been sleeping? | 你看我像睡过觉吗 |
[03:25] | What’s keeping you up? | 不睡觉你在干什么 |
[03:26] | It’s all connected — | 这都是有联系的 |
[03:28] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[03:30] | Ward has information about my father, | 沃德有关于我父亲的情报 |
[03:33] | who just happens to have the alien buzzkill device, | 他刚好有恐怖的外星装置 |
[03:36] | which is somehow connected to the writing, | 那东西又不知怎么和纹样有关联 |
[03:38] | That is related to the G.H. serum that is in our blood — | 而纹样又与我们体内的GH血清有关 |
[03:42] | Like we’re pieces to a puzzle. | 就好像我们是谜题的一部分 |
[03:45] | Except we don’t know what the puzzle is | 只是我们不知道谜题是什么 |
[03:48] | or how the pieces even fit. | 或是各个部分该如何拼凑 |
[03:51] | It’s a hacker’s worst nightmare, | 这简直是黑客的噩梦 |
[03:53] | everlasting gobstopper of firewalls. | 没完没了的防火墙 |
[03:56] | It wants us to know. I can feel it. | 它想让我们知道 我能感觉到 |
[04:00] | Then it… | 那它 |
[04:02] | should tell us, | 应该直接告诉我们 |
[04:03] | because I have been trying to match the writing | 因为我一直在试图把纹样 |
[04:05] | to constellation maps, | 跟星象图 |
[04:07] | navigational charts, genome diagrams. | 航海图 基因图谱做对比 |
[04:10] | And if it’s a map, it’s a map to nowhere. | 如果真是地图 那也是张死地图 |
[04:14] | I need you to stick with it. | 你得继续查 |
[04:16] | The writing’s coming more and more frequently. | 我刻纹样的频率越来越频繁了 |
[04:18] | Used to be two, three times a month. | 以前每个月就两三次 |
[04:21] | Then once a week. | 然后变成每周一次 |
[04:22] | Now it’s every day, every night. | 如今每天 每晚都要刻 |
[04:26] | I can’t turn it off. | 我控制不住 |
[04:28] | How do you function? When do you sleep? | 你怎么生活啊 什么时候睡觉 |
[04:31] | That’s why we need answers. | 所以我们需要答案 |
[04:34] | And what if we don’t find them? | 如果查不到呢 |
[04:39] | Anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[04:45] | When does May get back? | 梅什么时候回来 |
[04:48] | Not until we find Ward. | 找到沃德之后 |
[05:02] | This is Morse. | 我是莫尔斯 |
[05:03] | I have agents positioned at multiple locations. | 我已安排多名特工在多个地点守候 |
[05:05] | We have been sitting here for an hour. | 我们已经等了一个小时了 |
[05:07] | He has 11 hotboxes within 200 miles of his last known position. | 他消失地点200英里内有11个应急物资箱 |
[05:12] | Odds are, he’ll show up at one of them. | 他应该会去其中一个地点 |
[05:14] | Why isn’t there a nationwide manhunt? | 为什么还没有展开全国搜捕 |
[05:16] | He escaped from federal custody. | 他逃脱了联邦监管 |
[05:18] | Senator Ward is covering it up. | 沃德参议员在掩盖事态 |
[05:19] | No one’s looking but us. | 只有我们在找他 |
[05:32] | Triplett here. | 崔普利特 |
[05:33] | I’ve got eyes on the prize. | 我看到他了 |
[05:36] | I’ve got a clear shot | 我可以一击致命 |
[05:37] | And a trigger finger that needs some love. | 而且手正痒痒着呢 |
[05:39] | No. Stand by and wait for your orders. | 不行 勿动 等候命令 |
[06:01] | Director, say the word. | 局长 发句话 |
[06:03] | I can end this. | 我就能结束一切 |
[06:04] | The senator wants him alive. | 参议员要活的 |
[06:05] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[06:07] | Bring him in… | 抓他回来 |
[06:08] | By any means necessary. | 不惜一切代价 |
[06:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:29] | Damn. | 该死 |
[06:31] | I don’t know how, but he knows we’re on him. | 我不知道怎么回事 但他发现我们了 |
[06:33] | He’s got a dead man’s switch | 他有失知触动开关 |
[06:34] | and enough c-4 to take down the block. | 和足够炸掉整个街区的C4炸药 |
[06:36] | Bus 741 to Altanta now boarding. | 开往亚特兰大的741号大巴现在登车 |
[06:39] | He’s on the move. | 他在行动了 |
[06:40] | Do not engage. He’s not bluffing. | 不要正面冲突 他不是虚张声势 |
[06:42] | Keep an eye in the sky, May. | 在天上盯着 梅 |
[06:44] | Have agents Hunter and Morse in position at the next stop. | 让亨特和莫尔斯特工在下一站就位 |
[06:47] | If we can’t bring him in, | 如果不能抓他回来 |
[06:48] | at least we can see where he’s going. | 至少要确定他去哪了 |
[06:51] | We found Ward. | 我们找到沃德了 |
[06:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:55] | One of my sources, this guy Micro — | 我的一个线人 小微 |
[06:57] | he’s kind of a crime-scene junkie — | 他对犯罪现场特别感兴趣 |
[06:58] | he came across something. | 他有发现 |
[07:00] | The writing, but not exactly how we wanted to see it. | 是纹样 但出现的方式不太好 |
[07:09] | When were these taken? | 这是什么时候拍的 |
[07:10] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[07:11] | Whoever did this is still out there. | 凶手还逍遥法外 |
[07:15] | This is the victim? | 她就是被害人 |
[07:16] | Janice Robbins. | 詹妮斯·罗宾斯 |
[07:17] | Lives — lived in upstate New York. | 住在上纽约州 |
[07:22] | She’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. | 她是神盾局特工 |
[07:24] | No, she’s an art teacher from Iowa. | 不 她是爱荷华州来的艺术老师 |
[07:26] | I have her full bio. | 我有她的全部资料 |
[07:27] | I’m not wrong. I’ve seen her. | 我没说错 我见过她 |
[07:31] | We should check it out. | 我们去看看吧 |
[07:43] | You know we’re breaking about 14 laws right now. | 你知道我们现在触犯了大概14条法律吧 |
[07:47] | One of the perks of being outlaws. | 这就是做罪犯的好处嘛 |
[07:49] | This had to happen on my shift? | 非得在我负责你时做这种事吗 |
[07:51] | You couldn’t wait till May got back? | 你就不能等到梅回来 |
[07:53] | May’s got her hands full with Ward. | 梅还要对付沃德 |
[07:55] | And we’re the only ones who know what we’re looking for. | 而且只有我们知道该找什么 |
[07:58] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么啊 |
[08:02] | Answers. | 答案 |
[08:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:09] | This place just screams S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. | 这地方一看就是神盾局特工的家 |
[08:15] | You two don’t have a single thing in common, | 你俩根本毫无共同之处 |
[08:16] | unless you have some Enya albums you’ve been hiding. | 除非你私藏了恩雅的专辑 |
[08:22] | No. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | Nothing in common at all. | 毫无共同之处 |
[08:31] | I take that back. | 我收回那句话 |
[08:51] | There’s a lot of overlap. | 这里有很多重复的地方 |
[08:53] | We were definitely working on the same design, | 我们表现的绝对是一组纹样 |
[08:55] | but she has some pieces I was missing. | 但她画过一些我没有刻过的内容 |
[08:58] | How does the carving we found in Miami fit into this? | 我们在迈阿密找到的雕刻和这有什么关联 |
[09:02] | Whoever did it was on our wavelength. | 刻那个的人跟我们的情况一样 |
[09:07] | There’s just a few pieces missing. | 缺失的部分不多了 |
[09:09] | It’s almost there. | 就快完成了 |
[09:10] | You were right. She’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 你说得对 她是神盾局特工 |
[09:13] | Agent Rebecca Stevens, level 6. | 丽贝卡·史蒂文斯特工 六级 |
[09:15] | Stationed at the Triskelion. | 在三曲翼总部任职 |
[09:16] | That’s probably where I saw her. | 我也许就是在那里见过她 |
[09:20] | Not recently, you didn’t. | 那也不是最近了 |
[09:21] | According to this, she died five years ago from cancer. | 这上面说她五年前死于癌症 |
[09:25] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[09:28] | We won’t know until we perform an autopsy. | 只有尸检能告诉我们答案了 |
[09:30] | Don’t you need a body for that? | 但那不是需要尸体吗 |
[09:36] | How’d you two manage to acquire a body? | 你们两个怎么找到尸体的 |
[09:38] | “Corpsey diem” — seize the dead. | 抓住时光 抓住死尸 |
[09:40] | Like I told my man here, you want something in life, | 就像我说的 如果你想要什么 |
[09:41] | you got to grab it and walk out like you own it. | 你就要去拿 然后理直气壮地走出去 |
[09:43] | Is that all it takes? Really? | 这样就行了吗 真的吗 |
[09:46] | Because I always thought if you wanted something in life, | 因为我一直以为如果你想要什么 |
[09:48] | you had to work hard and earn it. | 就得努力去争取 |
[09:51] | Give me some room, please. | 给我腾点地方 谢谢 |
[10:06] | Does she have any family? | 她有家人吗 |
[10:07] | No one. No relatives, no kids. | 没有 没有亲戚 没有孩子 |
[10:10] | She didn’t deserve this. | 这不是她应得的下场 |
[10:13] | Is anything coming back to you? | 你回忆起什么了吗 |
[10:15] | She was level 6. | 她是个六级特工 |
[10:17] | It should all be in my head. | 我应该记得的 |
[10:19] | But it’s not. | 但我不记得 |
[10:21] | We’re going to need blood and tissue samples, | 我们需要血液和组织样本 |
[10:22] | full CBC, and multi-element analysis. | 全血细胞计数 还有多要素分析结果 |
[10:26] | Would anyone like to leave before we get started? | 在开始前有人想要离开吗 |
[10:32] | We’ll stay out of your way. | 我们不妨碍你工作了 |
[10:34] | I’ll let you know when I finish. | 我结束以后告诉你 |
[11:14] | Need some help with those? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:16] | I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[11:16] | It’s no problem, really. | 没关系的 真的 |
[11:18] | I promise — I don’t bite. | 我保证 我不咬人 |
[11:19] | I’m Zack. | 我是扎克 |
[11:21] | Eliza. | 伊莱扎 |
[11:23] | This is Graham. | 这是格拉姆 |
[11:24] | Hey, Graham. | 你好 格拉姆 |
[11:26] | So… | 那么 |
[11:27] | Want to give me a hand with this? | 想帮我一起拿这个吗 |
[11:29] | – Sure. – All right. | -当然 -好嘞 |
[11:32] | Looks like you don’t need my help after all. | 看来你根本不需要我帮忙 |
[11:34] | Graham here is doing all the heavy lifting. | 重量都是格拉姆在承担 |
[11:36] | You mind if I tag along with you anyway? | 介意我跟你们一起走吗 |
[11:38] | Where you heading? | 你要去哪 |
[11:39] | Dallas. | 达拉斯 |
[11:40] | Must be fate. | 真是缘分啊 |
[11:43] | Here you go, sweetie. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[11:46] | Thank you. You’re a real savior. | 谢谢 你真是个大救星 |
[11:49] | Join us for the ride? | 要跟我们一起坐吗 |
[11:51] | I prefer the back. | 我喜欢坐后排 |
[12:00] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:02] | Is that seat taken? | 那个位置有人吗 |
[12:03] | All yours. | 请便 |
[12:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:11] | Don’t like to fly, huh? | 不喜欢坐飞机吗 |
[12:13] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:14] | I never understood | 我一直不明白 |
[12:15] | why people would take the bus when they can fly. | 为什么可以坐飞机的时候有人要坐巴士 |
[12:18] | Says the man on the bus. | 你不是也在巴士上吗 |
[12:21] | Uh, last-minute trip. | 临时决定的行程 |
[12:22] | Didn’t have a choice. | 没办法了 |
[12:24] | You here by choice? | 你是提前计划好的吗 |
[12:26] | Oh, I like the scenery. | 我喜欢看风景 |
[12:28] | Can’t see the world with your head in the clouds. | 飞在云里就没法看世界了 |
[12:30] | Can’t see it with your face in a book, either. | 扎在书里也没法看啊 |
[12:32] | It’s a long trip. | 旅途太长了 |
[12:34] | There’s plenty of time for everything. | 有的是时间 |
[12:38] | Well, you could just skip to the end. | 你可以直接跳到最后 |
[12:41] | And miss all the good parts in between? | 错过中间的精彩环节吗 |
[12:43] | Can’t be that interesting. | 肯定没那么有趣 |
[12:45] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[12:47] | Because you were on page 117 when you were waiting outside. | 你在外面等车的时候就在看117页 |
[12:51] | And you’re still on page 117. | 现在还是117页 |
[12:53] | So either you’re a really slow reader… | 所以要么你看书真的很慢 |
[12:57] | Or you’re working for Coulson. | 要么你就是科尔森的人 |
[13:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:03] | I am impressed. | 不错啊 |
[13:05] | You can tell him I said that. | 这话你可以转达给科尔森 |
[13:06] | I almost missed you. | 我差点就没发现你 |
[13:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:09] | I’m sure they told you about this. | 我相信他们跟你说过这东西吧 |
[13:14] | If you try or say anything… | 你要是试图做什么或说什么 |
[13:18] | Everyone in this bus will be flying. | 这车上的所有人都会被炸飞 |
[13:23] | So, just keep reading your book | 所以 继续看你的书 |
[13:27] | and hope for a happy ending. | 祈祷能有个好结果吧 |
[13:31] | – Driver. – Yes, sir? | -司机 -先生 怎么了 |
[13:35] | I’m on the wrong bus. | 我上错车了 |
[13:38] | Guess I, uh… | 看来我… |
[13:40] | need to pay closer attention to things. | 得多注意点了 |
[13:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:56] | Had to get rid of some excess baggage. | 去处理几个多余行李了 |
[14:00] | You were right, May. | 你说得对 梅 |
[14:01] | He’s good. | 他很厉害 |
[14:02] | Very good. | 非常厉害 |
[14:04] | Hunter, if you’re in position, he’s all yours. | 亨特 你已经就位的话 他归你了 |
[14:08] | Copy that, darlin’. | 收到 亲爱的 |
[14:09] | Happy to oblige. | 乐意帮忙 |
[14:11] | The cuts were all quite deep, | 伤口挺深的 |
[14:13] | but the cause of death was cardiac arrest. | 但死因是心脏骤停 |
[14:15] | She died from shock due to the pain, not from the wounds. | 她死于疼痛引起的休克 并非这些外伤 |
[14:18] | Very common in this type of ritualistic murder. | 典型的仪式谋杀 |
[14:20] | Ritualistic? | 仪式 |
[14:21] | It has all the characteristics. | 这符合所有特征 |
[14:23] | The cuts are very precise, | 伤口非常精准 |
[14:25] | and the killer continued to carve on her long after she died, | 杀手在她死后继续伤害她的身体 |
[14:28] | as if there were some need to complete the work. | 就好像他需要完成这副作品 |
[14:30] | My hunch is that it wasn’t the first time, either. | 我觉得这应该不是第一次了 |
[14:32] | It’s also not the first time we’ve seen these carvings. | 我们也不是第一次看到这种刻痕了 |
[14:35] | They’re the same ones Garrett was making, correct? | 这跟加勒特之前刻的一样 对吧 |
[14:38] | Dr. Simmons, here are the reports you requested. | 西蒙斯博士 这是你要的报告 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | It’s the analysis from the subjects. | 是对几个样本的分析 |
[14:44] | Subjects, plural? | 几个样本 |
[14:47] | We found blood and tissue samples | 我们在她指甲下发现了 |
[14:49] | from a secondary source under her nails. | 其他人的血液和组织样本 |
[14:52] | She put up a fight. | 她反抗过 |
[14:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:57] | Just as I suspected. | 跟我猜的一样 |
[14:59] | She had GH-325 in her blood. | 她血液里有GH-325 |
[15:01] | A tahiti patient. | 是塔希提病患 |
[15:02] | Whoever killed her also had GH-325 in their blood. | 杀她的人 体内也有GH-325 |
[15:08] | Don’t look at me. I didn’t do it. | 别看我 不是我干的 |
[15:10] | No, of course, but you both had GH-325 injections. | 当然 可你们都注射过GH-325 |
[15:14] | Hypergraphia was one of the | 多写症是他们试图 |
[15:15] | side effects they tried to treat with memory replacement. | 利用记忆置换治疗的副作用之一 |
[15:18] | Garrett suffered from it. | 加勒特就有多写症 |
[15:19] | Apparently, so does our killer, | 显然 杀手也一样 |
[15:20] | and they both turned into dangerous psychopaths. | 而他们都变成了危险的疯子 |
[15:24] | Have either of you been experiencing a compulsion to write or carve? | 你俩有破切想要写字或刻画的症状吗 |
[15:27] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[15:28] | But somewhere out there is a tahiti patient | 但有个塔希提病患流落在外 |
[15:30] | who may be targeting all the others. | 可能正在以其他人为目标 |
[15:32] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[15:34] | The patient files were all destroyed. | 病人的档案都被销毁了 |
[15:36] | How would anyone be able to locate them? | 怎么能找到他们啊 |
[15:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:38] | How many tahiti patients were there? | 到底有多少塔希提病患 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:41] | Do you think the killer will come after the two of you? | 你觉得凶手会来追杀你们吗 |
[15:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:44] | If you don’t know anything, then how are we gonna find them? | 你什么都不知道 那我们怎么找他们 |
[15:50] | You’re gonna have to torture it out of me. | 你们得对我严刑逼供了 |
[16:01] | Is all this really necessary? | 这些真有必要吗 |
[16:02] | If you’re going to insist on doing this, | 如果你坚持要这么做 |
[16:03] | I’m going to be monitoring you very closely. | 我必须密切观察你 |
[16:06] | It took me and Fitz six weeks | 我和菲兹花了六周 |
[16:08] | to figure out how to operate this, | 才弄明白怎么操作这东西 |
[16:09] | and quite honestly, I never thought we’d have to use it. | 说实话 我压根没想到我们用得上它 |
[16:11] | We should have destroyed it. | 我们该毁了它 |
[16:12] | In the history of bad ideas, | 要论糟糕的主意 |
[16:14] | this is light-years ahead of everything. | 这绝对是糟糕到极点了 |
[16:16] | No, trying to bring dead agents back to life using alien blood | 不 用外星人血液让特工起死回生 |
[16:19] | blows everything else away. | 才是登峰造极 |
[16:20] | They buried those memories for a reason, Coulson. | 他们掩盖那些记忆是有原因的 科尔森 |
[16:22] | They were driving people insane. | 它会让人发疯 |
[16:24] | And now you want to uncover it when you’ve been getting worse. | 你本来就每况愈下 却还要挖掘这段记忆 |
[16:27] | May would never — | 梅绝不会… |
[16:28] | May’s not the director. This is my call. | 梅不是局长 这事我说了算 |
[16:32] | I was put in charge of the Tahiti Project, | 我曾是塔希提计划的负责人 |
[16:33] | so those people are my responsibility. | 所以这些人的生死我不能不管 |
[16:35] | If going back in this machine saves even one life, | 如果唤醒记忆能挽救哪怕一个人的性命 |
[16:38] | then it’s worth the risk. | 风险再大也值了 |
[16:44] | Stealing bodies, talking about aliens, | 偷走尸体 研究外星人 |
[16:46] | and bringing the dead back to life. | 让死人复活 |
[16:48] | What kind of creature feature did I sign up for? | 我这是掺和进了什么事 |
[16:51] | – Coulson lost his — – Marbles? | -科尔森失去了 -理智 |
[16:52] | Mind? | 头脑 |
[16:53] | No, memories. | 不 记忆 |
[16:54] | The machine helps him find them. | 这个机器能帮他找回来 |
[16:56] | Mack, I need you close just in case. | 迈克 为了以防万一你得站近些 |
[16:58] | In case…? | 什么万一 |
[16:59] | In case he starts screaming and you need to hold him down. | 万一他突然尖叫起来你得按住他 |
[17:09] | Okay, try to stay relaxed. | 尽量保持放松 |
[17:11] | Listen to my voice. I’ll guide you through, | 听我的声音 我会指引你 |
[17:12] | But at the first sign of any duress, I’m pulling you out. | 我一旦看到危险迹象 就会立刻中止 |
[17:15] | No, not until we have everything we need to find this guy. | 不行 你得想方设法找到那个人才行 |
[17:21] | All systems are go. | 可以开始了 |
[17:30] | Concentrate on Agent Stevens. | 注意力放在史蒂文斯特工身上 |
[17:32] | She’s your access point. Focus on her. | 她是你的接入点 想着她 |
[17:37] | All right. Take him back. | 好 送他回到过去吧 |
[17:56] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[17:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:00] | The guest house… | 招待所 |
[18:01] | In the interview room. | 接见室里 |
[18:04] | D-do you recognize anyone? | 有别人吗 |
[18:06] | I’m alone. | 就我一个 |
[18:08] | Concentrate on Agent Stevens. | 凝想史蒂文斯特工 |
[18:25] | How do you feel today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[18:26] | Terrific. I’ve never felt better. | 很好 好极了 |
[18:29] | Do you remember how you got here? | 你记得你是怎么来到这里的吗 |
[18:31] | I volunteered. | 我自愿的 |
[18:33] | I was dying, and… | 我本来要死了 |
[18:35] | When I woke up, everything was okay. | 等我醒来时 一切都没事了 |
[18:39] | She’s here. | 她出现了 |
[18:40] | She’s doing well. | 她状态不错 |
[18:42] | And the others? How many are there? | 还有其他人吗 有多少 |
[18:44] | Thank you, agent coulson, for all your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 科尔森特工 |
[18:48] | I’m ready to get back in the field. | 我随时可以重新出勤了 |
[18:50] | I-I can’t believe this actually worked. | 我简直不敢相信这成功了 |
[18:52] | I feel great. It’s a new day. | 我很好 有种焕然一新的感觉 |
[18:55] | How long are you keeping me here? | 你要让我在这里待多久 |
[18:57] | Six patients, well-adjusted. | 六个患者 术后适应良好 |
[19:00] | I’m recommending immediate release. | 我认为他们可以立刻出院 |
[19:25] | His heart rate is spiking. | 他的心跳突然加快了 |
[19:26] | What’s happening, Coulson? | 发生了什么 科尔森 |
[19:27] | I see the writing… for the first time. | 我见到了那个纹样 那是第一次 |
[19:30] | Something’s happening to them. | 他们有异样 |
[20:02] | How long are you gonna keep me here with these lunatics, Coulson? | 你要让我和这群疯子一起关多久 科尔森 |
[20:06] | Vital signs elevating. | 生命体征在上升 |
[20:08] | Tell me what’s going on, Coulson. | 告诉我发生了什么 科尔森 |
[20:09] | Degenerative effects. They’re unstable. | 出现衰退反应 他们状态很不稳定 |
[20:12] | They’re getting worse every day. | 他们每况愈下 |
[20:14] | They’re getting worse every day. | 他们每况愈下 |
[20:15] | We’re losing them. | 他们要不行了 |
[20:17] | We need to shut down the program. | 我们得中止这个计划 |
[20:18] | This isn’t a failure, Agent Coulson. | 这并非失败 科尔森特工 |
[20:20] | It’s a first step. | 这只是第一步 |
[20:22] | We rejuvenated life. | 我们让他们再次拥有了人生 |
[20:23] | This isn’t life. | 这不叫人生 |
[20:25] | We need to shut it down and destroy the host. | 我们得中止计划 销毁宿主 |
[20:27] | You can’t do that! | 你不能那么做 |
[20:28] | It’s thousands of years old, pre-dating the pyramids! | 它有几千年的历史 比金字塔还早 |
[20:32] | We haven’t even scratched the surface of the benefits. | 我们连一点成果都还没取得呢 |
[20:34] | These are human beings, not lab rats! | 他们可是大活人 不是小白鼠 |
[20:37] | I’m contacting Fury. | 我要联系弗瑞 |
[20:38] | There’s still hope for them. | 他们还有希望 |
[20:40] | The host’s genetic material | 宿主的遗传基因 |
[20:41] | may be implanting its own genetic memories onto theirs, | 可能将自己的记忆带进了他们的记忆里 |
[20:44] | creating the psychic schism. | 才造成精神分裂 |
[20:46] | If we were to completely wipe away all their memories… | 如果我们完全抹去他们所有的记忆 |
[20:49] | Erase their minds? That’s hope? | 抹去他们的思想 那叫有希望吗 |
[20:51] | We can give them new memories, new identities. | 我们可以给他们灌输新的记忆 新的身份 |
[20:55] | They’ll never be agents again, | 他们再也不能做特工了 |
[20:56] | but they’ll be able to lead normal, healthy lives. | 但他们能过上正常 健康的生活 |
[21:01] | Let me die! | 让我死吧 |
[21:02] | No, stop! Please! No! | 不 住手 不要 |
[21:05] | Please, will you make it stop? | 可以停止吗 |
[21:06] | Please, make it stop! | 求求你 停止吧 |
[21:11] | Please, somebody! | 求求你 来人啊 |
[21:13] | Somebody stop it! | 快来人停下它 |
[21:15] | Stop doing this, please! | 住手吧 求求你 |
[21:17] | What have we done? | 我们都干了什么 |
[21:19] | What have we done? | 我们都干了什么 |
[21:21] | What have we done? | 我们都干了什么 |
[21:22] | What did you do? Tell me. | 你做了什么 告诉我 |
[21:23] | We erased them, all of them. | 我们抹去了他们的记忆 所有人 |
[21:25] | New names, new memories… it was the only way. | 新的名字 新的身份 这是唯一的办法 |
[21:27] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[21:29] | Can you find their new names? | 你能找出他们的新名字吗 |
[21:30] | Uh, how much more can he take? | 他还能承受多久 |
[21:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:32] | Whatever you’re doing to him, you need to stop! | 不管你们在对他做什么 马上停止吧 |
[21:34] | Coulson, we need their names. | 科尔森 我们需要他们的名字 |
[21:36] | Find their names so we can pull you out! | 找出他们的名字 我们就中止 |
[21:39] | Lewis Seaver. | 路易斯·西弗 |
[21:40] | That’s one. That… that’s one. That’s… | 找到一个 找到一个 |
[21:42] | K-keep them coming. Keep them coming. | 继续找 继续找 |
[21:57] | Looks like the big, bad wolf is stopping for a pint. | 看来大坏狼要停下来喝一杯 |
[22:06] | I’ll give you a choice. | 给你个选择 |
[22:09] | Colombian necktie… | 哥伦比亚领带 |
[22:12] | or bullet in the head. | 还是喋血街头 |
[22:16] | Bullet in the head… | 喋血街头 |
[22:18] | On the rocks. | 加冰 |
[22:33] | On the house. | 我请客 |
[22:34] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[22:53] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[22:55] | May, we have a problem. | 梅 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:04] | Grant Ward. | 格兰特·沃德 |
[23:08] | In from the cold at last. | 终于出现了 |
[23:11] | Mr. Garrett spoke quite highly of you. | 加勒特先生对你赞赏有加 |
[23:19] | Imagine my surprise when I received your call. | 想象一下我接到你电话时有多惊讶吧 |
[23:22] | I wasn’t even aware that phone was active… | 我都不知道那电话能打通 |
[23:25] | or you, for that matter. | 也不知道你还活着 |
[23:27] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[23:30] | Not dead. | 没死 |
[23:32] | Waiting. | 只是在等待 |
[23:34] | I was locked in a cage. | 我被关在牢里 |
[23:36] | Before that, I was trapped behind a S.H.I.E.L.D. badge. | 在那之前 我受制于神盾局的徽章 |
[23:39] | Now I’m finally free. | 现在我终于自由了 |
[23:41] | How can we help you? | 我们能帮你些什么 |
[23:44] | Since Strucker is overseas, | 斯特拉克在海外 |
[23:45] | I assume you report to someone else. | 我想你应该有其他上司了 |
[23:47] | – That’s correct. – I want a meeting. | -没错 -我要见他一面 |
[23:49] | Though we do appreciate your talents and your loyalty, | 尽管我们非常欣赏你的才干和忠诚 |
[23:52] | Mr. Whitehall is a very busy man. | 但怀特霍尔先生非常繁忙 |
[23:54] | Will his schedule open up if I can get you face-to-face with Coulson? | 如果我能让你见到科尔森 他会有空见我吗 |
[23:59] | Close enough to put… | 近到能 |
[24:02] | a bullet in his head. | 一枪打在他脑门上 |
[24:09] | Skye? | 斯凯 |
[24:10] | Coulson?! Anyone. | 科尔森 有人吗 |
[24:12] | When the cat’s away… | 猫儿不在 |
[24:13] | Keep trying to reach them. | 继续联络他们 |
[24:14] | I’m taking us down. | 我要把空客降落 |
[24:16] | The body of Lewis Seaver was found in the remains | 迈阿密圣玛丽亚教堂的火灾废墟中 |
[24:18] | of the Santa Maria church fire in Miami. | 发现了路易斯·西弗的尸首 |
[24:20] | The fire was this guy too. | 那场火灾也是他 |
[24:22] | Three of the others died of unnatural causes in the last six weeks. | 过去六周里 还有三个病患非自然死亡 |
[24:26] | This guy is definitely targeting Tahiti patients. | 这人绝对是以塔希提病患为目标 |
[24:28] | – Is there still a chance? – Two of them are alive. | -还有机会吗 -还有两人活着 |
[24:30] | We need to find out which one is the killer. | 我们要查出哪个是凶手 |
[24:32] | Do you remember anything, a-any clues? | 你还记得什么吗 任何线索 |
[24:36] | Stay out of my head, Coulson. | 滚出我的脑袋 科尔森 |
[24:38] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没有任何问题 |
[24:41] | Roll up your sleeves. | 卷起你的袖子 |
[24:44] | You don’t need to erase me. | 你不需要抹去我 |
[24:53] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没有任何问题 |
[24:55] | You’re not okay, and it’s only gonna get worse. | 你有问题 而且情况会变得更糟 |
[24:56] | – But I can help you. – No! | -但我可以帮你 -不 |
[24:58] | It’s the only way to know! | 这是唯一能找到答案的方法 |
[25:00] | You…you can’t erase me, Coulson! | 你不能抹去我的记忆 科尔森 |
[25:02] | Don’t do this to me, Coulson! | 不要这样对我 科尔森 |
[25:03] | I need to know! | 我必须知道 |
[25:05] | I need to know! | 我必须知道 |
[25:08] | No! You can’t erase me! | 不行 你不能抹去我的记忆 |
[25:10] | I need to know what it means! | 我得知道它的含义 |
[25:11] | It wants me to know! | 它想让我知道 |
[25:13] | I need to know! | 我必须知道 |
[25:15] | It wants me to know! I need to know! | 它想让我知道 我必须知道 |
[25:18] | I need to know! | 我必须知道 |
[25:19] | I need to know! | 我必须知道 |
[25:21] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[25:25] | I need to know! I need to know! | 我必须知道 我必须知道 |
[25:26] | Get him the hell out of there! | 把他弄出来 |
[25:27] | – Shut it down! Shut it down! – I need to know! | -关掉它 关掉它 -我必须知道 |
[25:29] | Sedate him! I’m calling may. | 给他打镇静剂 我去联系梅 |
[25:33] | I got Skye. | 我联系到斯凯了 |
[25:34] | Skye? | 斯凯 |
[25:35] | We have a Ward situation | 沃德有状况 |
[25:36] | that’s about to get really bad for all of us. | 而且对我们很不利 |
[25:39] | Coulson went into the memory machine. | 科尔森进入了记忆机器 |
[25:41] | What?! And you let him. | 什么 你居然同意了 |
[25:43] | It wasn’t my call. | 这不是我能决定的 |
[25:45] | Lock him up, | 把他关起来 |
[25:45] | and keep him under observation until I get back. | 在我回来之前一直监控他 |
[25:48] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[25:50] | Let’s just stay focused. | 集中注意力吧 |
[25:52] | I need to know. | 我必须知道 |
[25:53] | I need to know! | 我必须知道 |
[25:55] | – What did you do to him? – Just hold him down. | -你对他做了什么 -把他按住 |
[25:59] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[26:02] | Don’t make me use this. | 不要逼我用这个 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:10] | I spoke to May. | 我联系梅了 |
[26:11] | She wants us to lock you up until she gets back. | 她让我们把你关起来 等她回来 |
[26:16] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[26:22] | His name was Sebastian Derik. | 他叫塞巴斯蒂安·德里克 |
[26:24] | He was an assassin from the dark side of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他是神盾局的隐秘杀手 |
[26:27] | How many others did you say are still alive? | 你说有几个人还活着 |
[26:31] | Just one… Hank Thompson. | 只剩一个了 汉克·汤普森 |
[26:33] | He only lives a few hours away from here, | 他住的地方离这里只有几小时路程 |
[26:35] | so I’ll send some agents to protect him. | 我会派几个特工去保护他 |
[26:38] | That won’t be necessary. | 不需要了 |
[26:47] | – Coulson! – Sorry. | -科尔森 -对不起 |
[26:48] | I need to take care of him personally. | 我要亲自保护他 |
[26:49] | Coulson, what do you… | 科尔森 你要… |
[27:10] | Hey, you want to slow down that train, buddy? | 要不要给火车减减速 伙计 |
[27:15] | You want to see them crash, don’t you? | 你想看他们撞车是吧 |
[27:18] | I fear for the world the day you get your driver’s license. | 等你拿到驾照 我会为这世界担心的 |
[27:22] | Hank, there’s someone up at the house that wants to see you. | 汉克 有人在门口 说想见你 |
[27:24] | Is it a customer? | 是顾客吗 |
[27:26] | Says he’s an old friend? | 他说他是你的老朋友 |
[27:27] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[27:34] | I’ve seen some messed-up stuff in my day, turbo, | 我见过不少操蛋事 糊涂虫 |
[27:36] | but nothing quite like that. | 但没见过这样的 |
[27:40] | Holding down the director like he’s possessed… | 把局长关起来 好像他发疯了一样 |
[27:42] | Yeah, well, what happened… that’s not… | 是啊 不管发生了什么 那不是… |
[27:46] | wasn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[27:47] | I know. Someone jumbled his memories. | 我知道 有人搅乱了他的记忆 |
[27:49] | No, his memories weren’t jumbled. | 不 他的记忆不是被搅乱 |
[27:51] | They were…replaced. | 而是被…置换了 |
[27:53] | Just some of them. | 有一部分被置换了 |
[27:56] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[27:56] | – No, I’m okay. – Nah, come on. | -不用了 -来吧 |
[27:58] | It’s good for you. | 这对你有帮助 |
[27:59] | Helps your brain and hands learn to get their act together. | 能训练你大脑和手的协调性 |
[28:04] | Replaced memories, jumbled memories… | 被置换的记忆 被搅乱的记忆 |
[28:06] | How the hell is he supposed to keep everything together? | 他怎么还能保持清醒 |
[28:08] | What if he forgets what team he’s on? | 要是他忘了他是哪边的人了呢 |
[28:10] | You know, I like my bosses un-jumbled at all times. | 我希望我的老大不要乱糟糟的 |
[28:13] | Yeah, he is, or he will be. | 他没有乱糟糟的 会好的 |
[28:16] | He’ll recover. He did before. | 他会恢复的 他以前就恢复过 |
[28:18] | Besides, brains never delete files. | 而且大脑永远不会删除文件 |
[28:21] | They just lose connections. | 它们只是失去了联系 |
[28:22] | But there’s always a backup. | 但总有备份的 |
[28:24] | Just a matter of digging and finding them. | 只是需要点时间来找到它们 |
[28:28] | So, you’ve got backup files, too? | 这么说 你也有备份 |
[28:31] | Has anyone seen Skye? | 有人看见斯凯了吗 |
[28:35] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[28:37] | Guys… quick. | 快去放她出来 |
[28:47] | …been? It’s about time? | …去哪了 这么久才来 |
[28:48] | – Coulson did this to you? – You think? | -科尔森做的吗 -你以为呢 |
[28:49] | Is he going after the killer? | 他是去找凶手了吗 |
[28:50] | Not the killer. | 不是凶手 |
[28:55] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[28:56] | My name is Phil Coulson. | 我是菲尔·科尔森 |
[28:58] | You don’t remember me, but we’ve met. | 你可能不记得我了 但我们见过 |
[29:00] | It’s very important that we talk. | 我有很重要的事要跟你谈 |
[29:01] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[29:02] | You need to listen to me. | 你一定得听我说 |
[29:04] | Look, I have no idea who you are or what you want, | 我不知道你是谁 想干什么 |
[29:06] | but you need to leave. | 但你该离开了 |
[29:08] | Mr. Thompson… please. | 汤普森先生 求你了 |
[29:10] | Look. | 听着 |
[29:12] | Okay, you have something to say, you can say it out here. | 你有什么要说的 就在这里说吧 |
[29:14] | I have every reason to believe that your life is in danger. | 我有十足理由相信你有生命危险 |
[29:16] | Is your family home? | 你家人在吗 |
[29:19] | No. | 不在 |
[29:20] | That’s good… | 那就好 |
[29:22] | because I need to pick your brain. | 因为我要给你开脑 |
[29:28] | No one’s been in or out since the party started. | 他们进去后没有人进出过 |
[29:31] | You’re sure no one saw you? | 你确定没人看到你吗 |
[29:32] | I didn’t blow my cover. | 我可没暴露身份 |
[29:33] | You suggesting I did? | 你是在说我有吗 |
[29:35] | It’s okay, it happens. | 没关系的 这种事时有发生 |
[29:36] | What did you do, come on too strong? | 怎么了 装得太过了吗 |
[29:38] | Subtlety is key. | 低调是关键 |
[29:39] | You were dressed like a cowboy. | 你穿得跟个牛仔似的 |
[29:40] | – I… – Enough. | -我… -够了 |
[29:41] | There’s a good chance Ward’s wearing his ka-boom box. | 沃德很可能还带着炸药 |
[29:44] | If we can’t get a fast, clean shot, | 如果我们不能一枪致命 |
[29:45] | he could take the whole building down with us inside. | 他可能把整栋建筑连我们一起炸了 |
[29:47] | We don’t have the resources for this. | 我们人手不够 |
[29:49] | We should call in outside reinforcements. | 或许应该请求支援 |
[29:51] | No, if Ward saw them coming, | 不行 如果被沃德看见了 |
[29:52] | he’d take them all down with him. | 他会跟他们同归于尽 |
[29:53] | So, what’s the plan? | 那你的计划是什么 |
[29:55] | Get a fast, clean shot. | 一枪致命 |
[29:57] | I don’t want to hurt you, but you need to listen to me. | 我不想伤害你 但你得听我说 |
[30:00] | You were an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你曾经是神盾局特工 |
[30:02] | Please, just go. | 求你了 快走吧 |
[30:03] | Do you recognize these symbols? | 你对这些符号有印象吗 |
[30:05] | No, no, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[30:06] | – Look, is that all you need? – Think. | -你就要问这个吗 -好好想想 |
[30:07] | Have you been drawing, carving, painting, | 你有没有画过 刻过或者涂过 |
[30:10] | anything that reminds you of these? | 任何跟这类似的东西 |
[30:11] | I have never seen them in my life. | 我从来没见过这些符号 |
[30:13] | Look at them! Try to remember. | 好好看看 尽力回想 |
[30:16] | I need to know what this means. | 我必须知道这些符号有什么意义 |
[30:18] | You have pieces that I need! | 你脑中有我需要的信息 |
[30:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I don’t care. | 我根本不知道你在说些什么 我也不在乎 |
[30:22] | Look, I’ve told you both, you’ve got the wrong guy! | 我都告诉你们了 你们找错人了 |
[30:25] | Both? Someone got here before me? | 我们 有人在我之前来找过你 |
[31:07] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[31:22] | I’d be very quiet if I were you. | 你们最好给我安静点 |
[31:29] | Agent Coulson, I’ve got bad news. | 科尔森特工 我有个坏消息 |
[31:35] | The lunatics are running the asylum. | 精神病院被疯子夺下了 |
[31:45] | Do you remember me, Coulson? | 还记得我吗 科尔森 |
[31:47] | Do you remember what you did to me? | 记得你都对我做过什么吗 |
[31:49] | I tried to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[31:50] | What, by erasing my memories, trying to change who I was? | 抹去我的记忆 将我变成另一个人吗 |
[31:53] | It was the only way to save you. | 那是救你的唯一方式 |
[31:54] | It didn’t work. | 可惜不管用 |
[31:56] | You want to know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[31:58] | Because I discovered a little secret. | 因为我发现了一个小秘密 |
[32:01] | Pain made me remember. | 疼痛能令我记住一切 |
[32:08] | I found out after I started cutting myself. | 我开始自残时发现了这个秘密 |
[32:11] | The more pain, the more I remembered. | 疼痛越强烈 我就记得越清楚 |
[32:14] | That’s how I found the others you erased. | 我就是这么找到被你抹去记忆的其他人的 |
[32:16] | I remembered who they were and who they became. | 我记得他们过去的身份和现在的伪装 |
[32:27] | I came for you first, Coulson, but you were already dead. | 我第一个找的是你 科尔森 但你已经死了 |
[32:31] | Yet here you are. | 可如今你又出现在这里 |
[32:33] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[32:39] | Are you one of us now? | 你也是我们的一员了吗 |
[32:42] | Why? Why would you do that… | 为什么 你为什么这么做 |
[32:44] | when you know what it does? | 你明知这会有什么后果 |
[32:46] | I didn’t. | 我也不想 |
[32:51] | I think it’s because… | 依我看 |
[32:54] | You wanted to know the answer to this. | 是因为你想知道这个的答案 |
[33:03] | Look, I tried to help the others remember. | 我试着帮助其他人记起来 |
[33:05] | I cut and I cut, but no one had the answer. | 我不停地割 但没有一个人知道答案 |
[33:08] | I need to know, Coulson. What does it mean?! | 我需要知道 科尔森 这到底是什么意思 |
[33:12] | I don’t know. I’m trying to find out, just like you. | 我不知道 我和你一样也在寻找答案 |
[33:21] | Do they drive you crazy? | 你是不是也快被逼疯了 |
[33:23] | Yes. | 是 |
[33:23] | I started carving on walls. | 最开始我是在墙上刻 |
[33:25] | Is that how you started? | 你一开始也是这样吗 |
[33:26] | – Yes. – It’s not deep enough. | -是 -那还不够深 |
[33:28] | You can’t just scratch the surface, Coulson. | 你不能这样浅尝辄止 科尔森 |
[33:30] | We have to dig deep. | 我们必须深挖 |
[33:31] | That’s why I started carving bodies. | 所以我才在人身上刻 |
[33:33] | It has to be deep. | 必须要够深 |
[33:35] | – It’s not two-dimensional. – No. | -那图案不是二维的 -没错 |
[33:37] | The answer isn’t on the surface. | 答案并不在表面 |
[33:40] | It’s what lies beneath. | 而在于其内涵 |
[33:46] | We can find it… together. | 我们合作 就可以找到答案 |
[33:49] | That’s the idea. | 这就对了 |
[33:50] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[33:57] | What does it mean, Coulson? | 到底有什么含义 科尔森 |
[33:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:09] | Take your family! Go! | 带上家人 快走 |
[34:10] | Come on. Go. Go! | 来 我们走 快走 |
[34:21] | What the hell is Tahiti? | 塔希提到底是什么 |
[34:23] | Uh, Tahiti was designed to revive a fallen avenger. | 塔希提起初是用来复活死去的复仇者的 |
[34:26] | That’s how it got started. | 最初目的就是这个 |
[34:28] | Uh, Captain America, Iron Man… those avengers? | 美国队长 钢铁侠 那些复仇者 |
[34:31] | Those are the ones. | 就是他们 |
[34:32] | How the hell could Coulson forget that? | 科尔森怎么会忘了这个 |
[34:34] | What, does he have alien blood, too? | 怎么 他体内也有外星人血液吗 |
[34:38] | Man, can you imagine that… | 你能想象吗 |
[34:40] | S.H.I.E.L.D. being run by a man that’s part alien? | 指挥神盾局的人居然是个半外星人 |
[34:43] | Yeah, imagine that. | 是啊 没法想象 |
[34:45] | – Stop! Hey! – What the… | -停车 -怎么回事 |
[34:48] | C-call the police. | 快报警 |
[34:49] | There’s two guys trying to kill each other. | 有两个家伙在那边相互厮杀呢 |
[34:50] | They’re out at my place, Thompson Welding. | 他们就在我的工坊 汤普森焊接 |
[34:52] | It’s right down the road. | 就在前面 |
[34:53] | All right, stay here. We’ll handle this. | 好 待在这里 我们来处理 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:01] | You want pain? | 你想要疼痛吗 |
[35:03] | Come and get some. | 那就来吧 |
[35:15] | You can’t hide, Coulson. | 你无处可躲 科尔森 |
[35:18] | We’re connected by the blood. | 你我血脉相连 |
[35:31] | The answer’s right here, Derik. | 答案就在这里 德里克 |
[35:32] | All you have to do is look! | 你只需要睁开眼看 |
[35:34] | – Let him go, Coulson! – It’s okay! | -放开他 科尔森 -没关系 |
[35:36] | I’m okay now. | 我没事 |
[35:37] | That’s what you said before you threw me in a cell. | 你把我扔进牢房里时也说你没事 |
[35:40] | Fair enough, but I’m not trying to kill him! | 说得有理 但我没在杀他 |
[35:42] | I’m trying to save him. | 而是在救他 |
[35:42] | I’m giving you to the count of three, and my gun’s real. | 我数到三 你放开他 不然我就开火了 |
[35:46] | It’s here, Skye… everything we’ve been looking for. | 就在这里 斯凯 我们找了这么久的东西 |
[35:48] | One! | 一 |
[35:49] | He’s not kidding! Let him go. | 他不是说笑的 放开他 |
[35:51] | – Open your eyes, Derik. – Two! | -睁眼看啊 德里克 -二 |
[35:52] | It’s just below the surface, like you said. | 就像你说的那样 答案不在表面 |
[35:54] | All you have to do is look. | 你只需要睁眼看看 |
[35:55] | Three! | 三 |
[36:08] | You can put the guns away. | 你们可以收起枪了 |
[36:10] | He won’t hurt anyone now. | 他不会再伤人了 |
[36:11] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:13] | He found what he’s been looking for… | 他找到他一直在找的了 |
[36:16] | What we’ve all been looking for. | 也是我们一直在找的 |
[36:20] | The final piece. | 最后的线索 |
[36:23] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[36:30] | It’s not so much a map as a blueprint. | 与其说是地图 倒不如说是蓝图 |
[36:35] | It’s a city. | 这是一座城市 |
[36:42] | So, I was some kind of super-spy? | 这么说我以前是个超级间谍 |
[36:44] | One of the best. | 最顶尖的 |
[36:45] | We could use you. | 我们用得着你 |
[36:47] | The whole story’s right here — what you were, who you were. | 详细资料都在这里了 你是谁 做过什么 |
[36:53] | I know who I am. I’m Hank Thompson. | 我知道我是谁 我是汉克·汤普森 |
[36:56] | I’ve got a wife I love, a kid I adore, | 我有娇妻爱子 |
[36:58] | and every day, I wake up happy. | 每天醒来 都深感幸福 |
[37:00] | I can’t imagine I was happy being a spy. | 我可想象不出当间谍有什么幸福的 |
[37:03] | Um, no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[37:04] | None taken. | 不必在意 |
[37:07] | Thank you, Mr. Coulson. | 谢谢你 科尔森先生 |
[37:08] | Thank you for… giving me a second chance, | 谢谢你 给了我第二次机会 |
[37:12] | making me who I am. | 让我走到了现在 |
[37:14] | You’re a good man, Mr. Thompson. | 你是个好人 汤普森先生 |
[37:16] | You always were. | 一直都是 |
[37:17] | These agents will take you home now. | 这几位特工会送你回家 |
[37:19] | Sorry about the blindfold. | 得戴眼罩真是抱歉 |
[37:21] | I understand. Spy stuff. | 我理解 间谍嘛 |
[37:23] | Oh, uh, if you, uh… | 如果 |
[37:25] | if you ever need any welding, you know where to find me. | 如果你有什么焊接的活儿 请来找我 |
[37:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:36] | Sebastian Derik has been turned over to the authorities. | 塞巴斯蒂安·德里克已被移交当局 |
[37:39] | He had sins to atone for long before Tahiti ever happened. | 塔希提计划前他还犯过别的罪 |
[37:42] | But… at least he found his peace. | 不过 至少他得到了心灵的平静 |
[37:45] | And you? | 你呢 |
[37:49] | The compulsion’s gone. | 强迫症消失了 |
[37:55] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定呢 |
[37:56] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[37:58] | Whatever’s in our blood, | 不管我们血液里掺杂了什么 |
[37:59] | it was driving us to go to that city, | 它一直在驱使我们去找这座城 |
[38:01] | like homing pigeons, | 就像信鸽在找回家的路 |
[38:03] | only we couldn’t figure out what home was, | 只是我们不知道这家是什么 |
[38:04] | so it was just driving us mad. | 于是被逼得精神错乱 |
[38:06] | Once I had all the pieces… | 找到所有碎片后就不一样了 |
[38:09] | Now we just need to figure out | 现在我们只要弄明白 |
[38:10] | why this alien was so hell-bent on getting there. | 这外星人为什么这么铁了心要去那里 |
[38:12] | Any news on Ward? | 沃德有消息吗 |
[38:14] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[38:16] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[38:18] | we’ll take advantage of his gift, Mr. Bakshi. | 可以先用用他的礼物 巴克希先生 |
[38:23] | Here’s his cellphone. | 这是他的手机 |
[38:25] | See what you can find inside. | 看你能找到什么信息 |
[38:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:30] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们去了结此事吧 |
[38:37] | To answer the question on everyone’s mind, | 先回答所有人都在思考的问题 |
[38:39] | no, I’m not crazy. | 不 我没疯 |
[38:42] | I know in the past few months, | 我知道过去这几个月 |
[38:44] | it may have seemed like I was leading you on some fool’s errand, | 我似乎总派大家做些莫名其妙的任务 |
[38:47] | chasing after strange carvings and artifacts. | 追寻奇怪的雕刻和艺术品 |
[38:50] | At times, I questioned it myself… | 很多次 我也在问自己 |
[38:52] | wondering if I was chasing windmills, | 我是不是在做无用功 |
[38:55] | trying to solve some unsolvable puzzle. | 是不是在寻求无解之谜的答案 |
[39:00] | But the pieces are coming together. | 但现在碎片终于拼凑在了一起 |
[39:02] | The puzzle’s taking shape. | 谜题有眉目了 |
[39:05] | The bad news… Hydra’s trying to solve the same puzzle, | 坏消息是 九头蛇也在破解同一个谜题 |
[39:08] | and they have more resources. | 而他们的资源比我们丰富 |
[39:11] | The good news… | 好消息是 |
[39:13] | we now have a piece they don’t have. | 我们有一块他们没有的拼图 |
[39:21] | Everything we’ve been doing, it all… leads here. | 我们所做的一切 带我们走到了这一步 |
[39:30] | Our job… find it before anyone else. | 我们的任务 就是在其他人之前找到它 |
[39:36] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:32] | All right, Mr. Bakshi, I hope you weren’t into selfies, | 好了 巴克希先生 希望你不爱自拍 |
[40:34] | or this could be embarrassing for both of us. | 否则我们都要尴尬了 |
[40:53] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[40:54] | Hey, Skye. | 你好 斯凯 |
[40:58] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:59] | Just wanted to make sure you got my present. | 我只想确保你拿到了我的礼物 |
[41:02] | I promised him a face-to-face with Coulson. | 我许诺他能面见科尔森 |
[41:05] | Probably not exactly what he had in mind. | 虽然跟他想象的可能有点差距 |
[41:08] | I’ll be sending a few other gifts your way now and then. | 我会不定时地给你送去些礼物 |
[41:11] | Like a cat bringing in dead birds? | 就像猫咪抓来死鸟吗 |
[41:12] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[41:14] | Just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[41:16] | Oh, met the new recruits. | 我见到你们的新成员了 |
[41:19] | I don’t think they need to hang around much longer. | 我觉得他们在那里可能待不了太久 |
[41:21] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[41:22] | Just a suggestion. | 只是建议 |
[41:23] | Coulson could do better. | 科尔森可以找点更好的人 |
[41:25] | Then again… I am hard to replace. | 不过 像我这么优秀的确实难找 |
[41:29] | How about you tell me where you are and we can talk about it? | 不如你告诉我你在哪 我们好谈谈 |
[41:31] | I have to go now, Skye. | 我要挂了 斯凯 |
[41:33] | I have a few personal matters to attend to. | 有些私人事宜需要处理 |
[41:35] | But I’ll be seeing you soon. | 不过我们很快就会见面的 |
[41:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |