时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | To activate the Obelisk, | 要启动方尖碑 |
[00:04] | Hydra has to take it to specific place. | 九头蛇要把它带去一个特定的地点 |
[00:06] | A temple inside the city. | 城市中的一座神殿 |
[00:07] | Raina claims that she can touch the obelisk | 蕾娜说她可以碰方尖碑 |
[00:09] | without being harmed, | 而不会受到伤害 |
[00:10] | that it would lead them to the temple. | 她说这可以让他们找到神殿 |
[00:12] | Only the worthy are allowed inside | 只有有资格者才被允许进入其中 |
[00:14] | to witness its true power. | 目睹它真正的力量 |
[00:16] | And what happens to the people who aren’t worthy? | 那如果进去的人没有资格呢 |
[00:18] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:21] | There’s Hydra quinjets outside the windows on both sides. | 两边都有九头蛇的昆式战斗机 |
[00:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:26] | Destiny calls. | 命运的召唤 |
[00:28] | You, too. | 你也来 |
[00:30] | Shoot them down. | 击落飞机 |
[00:49] | – Trip, find some cloud cover. – Roger that. | -崔普 把空客躲在云里 -了解 |
[00:51] | You think they’re coming back. | 你认为他们会回来 |
[00:53] | – What? Should we cloak? – Not yet. | -怎么 我们不隐形吗 -没到时候 |
[00:55] | Are you seeing this? | 你看见了吗 |
[00:58] | – Shoul we cloak? – Not yet! | -我们还不隐形吗 -不是时候 |
[01:00] | I can man the weapons-control pod. | 我能操作武器控制舱 |
[01:01] | Just grab a seat and lock in. | 找个地方坐下 系好安全带 |
[01:02] | It’s gonna get bumpy. | 要颠簸了 |
[01:06] | Only cloud cover is about 20,000 feet below us. | 唯一可躲避的云层在我们下方两万英尺 |
[01:08] | We have about a minute before Hydra opens fire. | 我们只有一分钟 九头蛇就会开火 |
[01:13] | No. Go. Move over. Go. | 别啊 你坐那边 过去啊 |
[01:18] | You done this before? | 你这样干过 |
[01:19] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[01:41] | 19,000. | 一万九 |
[01:43] | 18,000. | 一万八 |
[01:45] | 17,000. | 一万七 |
[01:48] | 16,000. | 一万六 |
[01:55] | They’ve locked on us. | 他们锁定我们了 |
[01:56] | Weapons are hot. | 即将开火 |
[01:57] | – Do you want me to cloak? – Not yet. | -要隐形吗 -不是时候 |
[02:12] | Now! | 隐形 |
[02:25] | Visual confirmation of four direct hits. | 目击确认四弹直接击中 |
[02:27] | Anything on your screen? | 你屏幕上有看到什么吗 |
[02:29] | Negative. Radar is clear. | 没有 雷达没有发现 |
[02:31] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[02:36] | The only word for that kind of flying is “Fancy.” | 只有一个词能形容这种飞行技术 高超 |
[02:40] | Redirect us to San Juan. | 重新将目的地定为圣胡安 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna have to let Coulson know that hydra has Skye. | 我得通知科尔森 斯凯在九头蛇手里 |
[02:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:59] | Let me know as soon as you can get us down into the tunnels safely. | 一旦确认我们可以安全进入地下道就通知我 |
[03:02] | – Of course, sir. – Yes, sir. | -遵命 长官 -好的 长官 |
[03:06] | Whitehall’s demand was for Raina. | 怀特霍尔的命令是要蕾娜 |
[03:08] | He said nothing about Skye. | 他没提到斯凯 |
[03:09] | So Ward called an audible when he saw her on the plane. | 那么是沃德看到斯凯在飞机上 临时做了决定 |
[03:11] | Or had his own agenda the whole time. | 或许他一直有自己的打算 |
[03:14] | He told Skye he was keeping his promise. | 他告诉斯凯他要兑现承诺 |
[03:16] | Which means he’s taking her to meet daddy dearest. | 就是说他带她去见亲爱的父亲了 |
[03:19] | If there’s a silver lining, | 往好的方面想 |
[03:20] | it’s that she’s probably still alive. | 她应该还活着 |
[03:22] | Agent Morse, Kydra knows the alien city’s here, | 莫尔斯特工 九头蛇知道了外星城市在这里 |
[03:25] | and they’re coming our way. | 他们正赶过来 |
[03:27] | If any of their agents are ex-S.H.I.E.L.D., | 如果他们的特工是前神盾局的 |
[03:28] | they’ll contact Diego for local intel. | 他们会联系迭戈获取当地情报 |
[03:30] | Reach out again. | 再联系他 |
[03:31] | Make sure he doesn’t tell them about the fort entrance. | 确保他不会告诉他们堡垒入口 |
[03:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:34] | We’ll do everything possible for Mack. | 我们会尽全力救迈克 |
[03:36] | But right now, we have to stop Hydra | 但现在 我们必须阻止九头蛇 |
[03:39] | from getting the obelisk into those tunnels. | 带着方尖碑进入地下道 |
[03:47] | I found four. | 我找到四个 |
[03:48] | Cutting-edge Howling Commando technology, circa 1945. | 1945年咆哮突击队的领先科技产品 |
[03:51] | Oh, 10 would be better. | 有十个会更好 |
[03:53] | Without the dwarfs scanning the tunnels, | 没有探测器扫描地下道 |
[03:55] | we don’t know what’s down there. | 我们不清楚下面的情况 |
[03:56] | We know electronics don’t work. | 我们知道电子设备在下面不好使 |
[03:57] | Yeah, I know. That’s why we need mechanical detonators for the bombs. | 知道 所以我们需要用机械雷管引爆炸弹 |
[04:00] | Look, I’m sorry. These are awesome. | 抱歉 这些东西太赞了 |
[04:02] | Dum Dum Dugan would be proud. | 达姆·杜根会骄傲的 |
[04:03] | I don’t want to sound ungrateful. | 我不想表现得不知感恩 |
[04:05] | The good news about going old school | 老式设备的好处就是 |
[04:06] | is that these babies are immune to EMPs and electronic jamming. | 这些东西不受电磁和电子干扰的影响 |
[04:09] | The bad news — | 坏处是 |
[04:10] | You can’t trigger them remotely. | 不能远程启动 |
[04:12] | We’ll start the timers and run like hell. | 我们启动定时器 然后玩命跑 |
[04:14] | Pick four spots, and I’ll make them go boom. | 选好4个位置 我去炸掉 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:17] | Well, Agent May says this is ground zero for the Obelisk | 梅特工说方尖碑和它不知道是什么的 |
[04:19] | and whatever apocalyptic stuff it’s supposed to do. | 天启作用就将发生在这里 |
[04:22] | So if we plant explosives around it… | 如果我们环绕它布下炸药 |
[04:26] | Getting into the city and moving safely about | 进入城市 安全在其中走动 |
[04:28] | doesn’t seem nearly as hard as finding a way to save Mack. | 似乎远不如拯救迈克困难 |
[04:31] | You don’t have to say things about Mack being alive | 你不用因为我跟他是朋友 |
[04:33] | just because he was my friend, Jemma. | 就说迈克还活着的话 珍玛 |
[04:35] | We’re dealing with alien tech, alien biology. | 这可是外星科技 外星生物学 |
[04:39] | Who knows what might have happened to Mack down there. | 谁知道迈克在下面遇到了什么 |
[04:41] | That’s a good point, actually. I apologize. | 其实这话有道理 抱歉 |
[04:45] | It’s just I’ve been thinking about self-defense. | 只是我一直在考虑自卫 |
[04:49] | I know you might still have hurt feelings, | 我知道你可能还觉得很受伤 |
[04:51] | – but we need to concentr– – Oh, no, no. No. | -但我们得专心… -不是的 |
[04:53] | Uh, I’m not — I’m not talking about myself. | 我不是在说我自己 |
[04:55] | I’m — I’m speaking about the — | 我是在说… |
[04:57] | – The city. – Yeah. | -外星城市 -对 |
[04:59] | Y– what if it reacts when it senses a threat? | 如果它感到威胁时做出了反应呢 |
[05:02] | I mean, it’s the same way the Obelisk would | 就像有人碰方尖碑时 |
[05:05] | when somebody touches it. | 它的反应一样 |
[05:06] | I mean, we — we both know | 我们都清楚 |
[05:08] | that alien materials react negatively to human biology. | 外星物质对人体有抗性反应 |
[05:11] | The way white blood cells fight off bacteria or a virus. | 就像白血球抵抗细菌或病毒 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:14] | Which is why I’m afraid that Mack’s… | 所以恐怕迈克是… |
[05:16] | most likely dead. | 已经死了 |
[05:17] | There are other possibilities. | 还有其他可能啊 |
[05:19] | What if the city didn’t kill Mack, | 如果城市没有杀死迈克 |
[05:21] | but co-opted him, made him a part of it? | 只是同化了迈克 让他成为其一部分呢 |
[05:24] | – Like zombie ants? – Yeah. | -就像僵尸蚁 -对 |
[05:26] | Maybe it’s like the fungus ophiocordyceps. It — | 或许这就像僵尸真菌 |
[05:28] | it possesses and transforms ants into creatures that do its bidding. | 控制并转化蚂蚁 为自己所用 |
[05:33] | Maybe the city didn’t kill Mack — | 或许城市没有杀掉迈克 |
[05:35] | it’s just controlling him. | 只是控制了他 |
[05:37] | If Mack’s alive, | 如果迈克还活着 |
[05:38] | there’s still hope we can save him. | 我们就还能救他回来 |
[05:49] | Looking for something? | 找东西呢 |
[05:51] | Mack would hate to see his garage like this. | 迈克肯定不愿看到机库乱成这样 |
[05:54] | I heard what happened with Mack. | 我听说迈克的事了 |
[05:57] | Then you know it was my fault. | 那你就知道都得怪我 |
[05:58] | That’s not the story going around. | 我听说不是这样的 |
[06:03] | I heard it wasn’t Mack that came out of that hole. | 我听说爬上来的人已经不是迈克了 |
[06:06] | You did what had to be done. | 你只是采取了没办法的办法 |
[06:12] | You think he’s dead. | 你觉得他死了 |
[06:16] | Between whatever infected him and the hundred-foot drop… | 他不知道被什么东西感染了 又摔下去30多米 |
[06:24] | When this is all over, I’m gonna cry for like a week. | 等这一切都结束了 我要好好哭一周 |
[06:26] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[06:32] | Mack’s one of the best. | 迈克是个好人 |
[06:35] | If he really is gone, then the number | 如果他真死了 那么这世上 |
[06:37] | of people I trust on this planet just plummeted. | 我信任的人的数目就大幅下降了 |
[06:42] | I didn’t know you trusted anyone. | 我不知道你还有信任的人呢 |
[06:45] | Moment of weakness. | 总有心软的时候 |
[06:47] | Let’s just say I mistrust some less than others. | 我对一些人的不信任会少一些吧 |
[06:55] | It’s diego. | 是迭戈 |
[06:56] | Coulson wanted me to set a meeting. | 科尔森让我安排跟他见面 |
[06:59] | You know… could use some backup. | 其实…有后援会比较好呢 |
[07:03] | I might know a guy. | 我可能认识个人 |
[07:04] | Want me to see if he’s available? | 要我去问问他有空吗 |
[07:06] | Is he good? | 他厉害吗 |
[07:08] | Ah, good enough to know you’re keeping a thumb drive from him. | 至少他发现你藏了一个U盘 |
[07:12] | I want to trust you, Bob. I really do. | 我很想信任你 芭比 真的 |
[07:15] | So I’m gonna assume that whatever’s on that drive | 所以我要假设 不管那硬盘上有什么 |
[07:16] | has nothing to do with you and me. | 都与你我无关 |
[07:21] | I’ll go get my weapons. Then we can go. | 我去拿武器 然后我们就走 |
[07:27] | You made the right call. | 你做了正确的决定 |
[07:29] | The right call would have been | 正确的决定应该是 |
[07:30] | to put two of these in Ward’s head. | 两枪打中沃德的脑袋 |
[07:31] | Then hydra would have blown the bus out of the air. | 那么九头蛇就会把空客炸飞 |
[07:33] | Yeah, but then they wouldn’t have Skye or Raina | 对 但他们就不会得到斯凯或蕾娜 |
[07:35] | Or the map or the location… | 或地图 或地址… |
[07:37] | Six members of our team | 因为你的决定 |
[07:37] | are still alive because of what you did. | 我们的六名队员还活着 |
[07:40] | That needs to count for something. | 这是很了不起的 |
[07:42] | Skye can take care of herself. | 斯凯能照顾好自己 |
[07:45] | You’ve transformed her | 你已经把她变成了 |
[07:46] | into an agent who’s smart and tough and capable. | 一位聪明 坚强 有能力的特工 |
[07:50] | If there’s a chance for her to turn the tables, | 如果她有机会扭转局面 |
[07:52] | She’ll take it. | 她一定能抓住 |
[07:54] | Checking exits, | 寻找出口 |
[07:55] | Numbers of men, weapons inventory. | 点人数和武器 |
[07:57] | I’m impressed. How’s your marksmanship? | 不错啊 你的枪法怎么样 |
[08:00] | I don’t know. Hand me your side arm. | 不知道 把你的枪给我 |
[08:01] | Let’s find out. | 咱们试试看呗 |
[08:02] | Cool under pressure. | 沉着应对压力 |
[08:04] | I see May’s teaching you control. | 看来梅在教你自控 |
[08:05] | That’s one of our differences. | 这就是我们的不同之一 |
[08:06] | In S.H.I.E.L.D., they train you to control yourself. | 神盾局教人自控 |
[08:09] | Hydra wants to control everyone else. | 而九头蛇则想控制他人 |
[08:11] | I’m not loyal to hydra. | 我并不忠于九头蛇 |
[08:14] | My orders were to collect Raina. | 我的任务只是接回蕾娜 |
[08:16] | Bringing you along was my idea. | 带上你 是我自己的主意 |
[08:18] | Maybe you don’t remember, | 可能你不记得了 |
[08:19] | but we’ve played this game of “Let’s kidnap Skye” before, | 但我们以前玩过”绑架斯凯”的游戏 |
[08:22] | and it didn’t end well for you. | 最后你的下场可不太好 |
[08:24] | That’s not my concern. | 这我并不关心 |
[08:28] | Really? Then what is? | 是吗 那你关心什么 |
[08:31] | Keeping my promise. | 遵守我的诺言 |
[08:46] | I’m sure you two have a lot of catching up to do. | 相信你俩有很多话要说 |
[09:04] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[09:06] | The way you tilt your head. | 你歪头的样子 |
[09:08] | It’s just like… | 就像… |
[09:10] | Is it nature or nurture? | 这是先天遗传还是后天养成的 |
[09:16] | I promised myself… | 我向自己保证 |
[09:17] | …I wouldn’t get emotional. | 不会太激动 |
[09:19] | Just… | 可是 |
[09:22] | I’ve waited so long for this moment. | 这一刻我等了太久 |
[09:31] | Let’s try again. | 咱们再来一次吧 |
[09:37] | I’m Cal. | 我是卡尔 |
[09:39] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[09:41] | Would you like to sit down? | 要不要坐下 |
[09:46] | Right. Me neither. | 好吧 我也不想坐 |
[09:51] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[09:52] | “Thank you for…” | “谢谢你…” |
[09:54] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[09:56] | I was kidnapped off a plane at gunpoint. | 我是被枪指着从一架飞机上被绑架来的 |
[10:00] | That’s all you have to say? | 你就这么一句吗 |
[10:01] | You’re right. Oh, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[10:03] | Let’s not lose our heads. | 咱们别太冲动 |
[10:05] | I-I-I’m just a little nervous. | 我只是有点紧张 |
[10:07] | I hope it’s okay to admit that to you. | 希望可以对你承认这点 |
[10:11] | This is a big moment. | 这是个重要的时刻 |
[10:13] | Father, daughter, family reunion. | 父亲 女儿 骨肉团聚 |
[10:17] | I wanted it to be perfect. I-I had plans. | 我希望一切都很完美 我本来有很多打算 |
[10:20] | Those little almond cookies, you know? | 那种小杏仁酥 知道吗 |
[10:22] | Flowers, maybe. | 可能再来点花 |
[10:24] | Not like this. | 不是像这样 |
[10:27] | Not here. | 不是在这里 |
[10:31] | My God. | 天啊 |
[10:33] | You are beautiful. | 你真美 |
[10:38] | Well, I don’t know what you know about me. | 我不知道你对我了解多少 |
[10:40] | You’re a monster, a murderer, | 你是个怪物 是杀人犯 |
[10:43] | a trail of death wherever you go. | 你到哪里都会带去死亡 |
[10:47] | Those are all true. | 这些都没错 |
[10:50] | But you need to understand. | 但你要理解 |
[10:53] | My little girl was… | 我的宝贝女儿… |
[10:56] | You were taken from me, | 你被从我身边夺走 |
[10:59] | and my world fell apart. | 然后我的整个世界都崩溃了 |
[11:02] | It was the worst day of my life, losing you, | 失去你 是我生命中最痛苦的一天 |
[11:06] | but I didn’t lose you. | 但我并不是把你丢了 |
[11:09] | I wasn’t careless. | 我没有不小心 |
[11:11] | I didn’t forget you were stolen from me! | 我没有忘记是他们偷走了你 |
[11:20] | I wasn’t always like this. | 我以前并不是这样的 |
[11:23] | I wasn’t always a… | 我并不是一直… |
[11:29] | You were born in China. | 你出生在中国 |
[11:32] | Your mother was Chinese. | 你母亲是中国人 |
[11:35] | When you were first born we were so happy. | 你刚出生时 我们非常幸福 |
[11:40] | I worked in a clinic. | 我在一家诊所工作 |
[11:42] | People liked me. | 大家都喜欢我 |
[11:45] | I liked myself. | 我也喜欢我自己 |
[11:47] | So what happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[11:54] | This is the thing I want to say. | 我想说的是 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you, | 很抱歉我没能陪在你身边 |
[12:05] | that I couldn’t protect you… | 没能保护你 |
[12:08] | that I couldn’t teach you about the stars… | 没能教你繁星的故事 |
[12:12] | or sing you to sleep. | 或者给你唱催眠曲 |
[12:15] | I know I’m a terrible disappointment, | 我知道我非常让你失望 |
[12:19] | but I’m here now. | 但现在我来了 |
[12:22] | And everything that’s about to happen | 接下来将发生的事 |
[12:23] | is supposed to happen. | 都是命中注定的 |
[12:25] | I’m gonna take care of you. | 我会照顾好你 |
[12:28] | Then get me out of here. | 那就放我走 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:34] | Maybe I haven’t been clear. | 或许是我没说清楚 |
[12:36] | You’re exactly where you’re supposed to be. | 你正在你应该在的地方 |
[12:41] | This is your destiny. | 这是你的命运 |
[12:53] | – Ooh. Okay. This is bad. – What’s bad? | -哎呀 情况不妙 -什么不妙 |
[12:56] | Oh, Diego’s early, and he’s wearing a suit. | 迭戈提前到了 而且还穿了西装 |
[12:58] | Uh, yeah, you’re gonna have to connect the dots on why that’s bad. | 你得解释一下 这怎么就不妙了 |
[13:00] | He’s never early, and he never wears a suit. | 他从不提前到 而且从不穿西装 |
[13:02] | Oh, well, that clears everything up. | 好吧 这就明白了 |
[13:04] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[13:05] | Think he’s selling us out? | 你觉得他在出卖我们吗 |
[13:07] | Or selling them out. | 或者出卖他们 |
[13:08] | What? You think it’s a signal? | 怎么 你觉得那是个信号吗 |
[13:10] | I think so. | 我猜是的 |
[13:11] | You think or you know? | 你猜还是你确定 |
[13:12] | ‘Cause they’re coming right towards us. | 他们可是直奔我们来了 |
[13:13] | If it’s not clear and we’re compromised, I need to know. | 如果不确定我们是否暴露了 我得知道 |
[13:25] | So, it was a signal. | 看来确实是个信号 |
[13:27] | It’s an address here in San Juan. | 这是圣胡安本地的一个地址 |
[13:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:33] | You can’t say that you’re sorry | 你不能先说你很抱歉 |
[13:35] | or that losing me ruined your life | 还说失去我毁了你的一生 |
[13:37] | and then kidnap me and say that my destiny | 然后又绑架我 说我的命运 |
[13:40] | is to be locked up with you and team Hydra. | 就是跟你和九头蛇困在一起 |
[13:43] | It’s crazy and it’s creepy, and I’m out of here. | 这又疯狂又吓人 我要走了 |
[13:49] | Tell them to get out of the way. | 让他们别挡路 |
[13:52] | Sorry. Hello. | 不好意思 |
[13:53] | Little misunderstanding. A-as you were. | 一点小误会 回去吧 |
[13:57] | They don’t matter. | 他们并不重要 |
[13:58] | After today, none of them will matter. | 今天过后 这一切都不重要了 |
[14:03] | Of course they matter! | 这些当然重要 |
[14:06] | You work for Whitehall and for Hydra. | 你在为怀特霍尔和九头蛇工作 |
[14:09] | They are the bad guys. | 他们是坏人 |
[14:11] | That makes you a bad guy. | 所以你也是坏人 |
[14:13] | No, I don’t! I don’t work for Whitehall! | 不 我没有 我不为怀特霍尔工作 |
[14:16] | I could never! | 我永远不会为他工作 |
[14:18] | I needed him to find you, to put the pieces together. | 我需要利用他找到你 把线索拼凑起来 |
[14:23] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[14:30] | You asked about your mother, | 你问到你妈妈 |
[14:33] | about what happened to her. | 你问她发生了什么事 |
[14:36] | Your mother was special. | 你妈妈非常特别 |
[14:38] | I know some people use that word a lot | 我知道有些人经常用这词 |
[14:40] | to describe why they love someone. | 来解释自己对某人的爱 |
[14:41] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[14:43] | Your mother was special because she had a gift. | 你妈妈很特别 因为她有一种天赋 |
[14:47] | She comes from a line of people who have gifts. | 她来自一个有天赋遗传的家族 |
[14:50] | You have a gift. | 你也有那种天赋 |
[14:52] | It’s why I brought you here — | 所以我才带你来这里 |
[14:55] | so you can receive it. | 好让你得到它 |
[14:57] | It’s your birthright. | 这是你与生俱来的权力 |
[14:59] | There’s a transformation, a-a change that has to happen. | 你将经历转化 注定发生的改变 |
[15:02] | Tell me what happened to my mom. | 告诉我妈妈发生了什么事 |
[15:08] | She was… | 她… |
[15:10] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这真是痛在心口难开 |
[15:15] | She worked with me at the clinic. | 她和我同在诊所工作 |
[15:24] | One day, a group of men came in. | 有一天 一伙人闯了进来 |
[15:26] | They were looking for your mother. | 他们来抓你妈妈 |
[15:28] | We tried to fight. I tried. | 我们拼命抵抗 我尽力了 |
[15:31] | Hydra? | 是九头蛇吗 |
[15:32] | They called themselves S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们自称是神盾局 |
[15:35] | They took her… and said she was dangerous. | 他们抓走了你妈妈 还说她很危险 |
[15:39] | I knew better. Her gift wasn’t like that. | 我比谁都清楚 她的天赋并不危险 |
[15:42] | I left you with people that I trusted. | 我把你托付给了我信任的人 |
[15:47] | I tracked your mother to Europe. | 我寻找你妈妈 追到了欧洲 |
[15:52] | But by the time I caught up with them, | 但等我赶到的时候 |
[15:55] | It was too late. | 为时已晚 |
[15:58] | Whitehall cut her to pieces. | 怀特霍尔把她肢解了 |
[16:04] | He took her organs, her blood… | 取走了她的器官 血液 |
[16:10] | And when he finished butchering her, | 把她残忍杀害之后 |
[16:13] | he dumped what was left in a ditch | 将遗骸扔进了阴沟 |
[16:16] | like she was garbage. | 像扔垃圾一样 |
[16:23] | I’m s-sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:51] | I’ve heard that before. | 我听过这个 |
[16:55] | She used to sing it to you when you were a baby. | 你还是婴儿的时候 她给你唱过这首歌 |
[17:00] | What happened to me? | 我后来发生了什么 |
[17:04] | Dr. Whitehall wants you. | 怀特霍尔博士找你 |
[17:13] | I’ll make plenty of time to answer all of your questions. | 你所有的问题我都会知无不言 |
[17:18] | But first, | 但首先 |
[17:20] | now that he’s served his purpose, | 既然他对我们已没用了 |
[17:22] | I’m gonna kill the man who destroyed my life. | 我要手刃了这个毁了我一生的人 |
[17:28] | Best day ever. | 最棒的一天 |
[17:44] | It’s been a frustrating morning | 这一早上真让人沮丧 |
[17:46] | considering how little data we have, | 我们只有很少的数据 |
[17:47] | but Fitz and I believe | 但菲兹和我认为 |
[17:48] | that if we wear protective hazmat suits, | 如果我们穿上防护服 |
[17:50] | it shouldn’t be able to sense us. | 城市应该感应不到我们 |
[17:51] | Director Coulson, Agent Triplett, and myself | 科尔森局长 崔普利特特工 还有我 |
[17:53] | will place the bombs. | 负责放置炸弹 |
[17:54] | Fitz and Simmons will run things from up top. | 菲兹和西蒙斯在上面监控 |
[17:57] | Where’s your brother been hiding? | 你兄弟怎么没现身 |
[17:59] | Well, all this excitement fried his circuits. | 这一顿折腾让他的电路短路了 |
[18:01] | His cooling system kicked in. | 他的冷却系统启动 |
[18:03] | Now he’s recharging his batteries. | 他正在充电呢 |
[18:06] | I know what you’re doing. | 你可真能扯 |
[18:11] | I want you and Billy to immediately return to H.Q. | 我要你和比利立刻赶回总部 |
[18:14] | If things go radically south here, | 如果这里情况急转直下 |
[18:15] | I’ll need you to implement the theta protocol. | 你们得执行西塔规程 |
[18:17] | – Sir — – That’s an order, Agent Koenig. | -长官 -这是命令 凯尼格特工 |
[18:24] | Go. | 说 |
[18:25] | Hydra’s here in a big way — some abandoned theater. | 九头蛇在一个废弃的影院集结 |
[18:27] | The Ponce de Leon. | 庞塞德莱昂 |
[18:29] | Theater Ponce de Leon. | 庞塞德莱昂影院 |
[18:33] | Why over there? | 为什么会在那儿 |
[18:34] | Can you superimpose the alien city over the map? | 能把外星城市的地图叠上去吗 |
[18:38] | They’re practically over the chamber. | 他们几乎就在神殿的正上方 |
[18:40] | Yeah, but they can’t get to it. We know that. | 是 但他们没法进去 谁都知道 |
[18:42] | There’s a couple-hundred feet of volcanic rock on top of it. | 上面有几百英尺的火山岩 |
[18:44] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has tech that can drill right through it. | 神盾局有打通下去的技术手段 |
[18:46] | That means Hydra has it. | 所以九头蛇也可以 |
[18:47] | Yeah, plasma drill. That would make light work of it. | 对 等离子钻 轻而易举的事 |
[18:50] | Any evidence of Ward or Skye? | 有沃德或斯凯的消息吗 |
[18:51] | No. And there’s no easy way in. | 没有 想要进去可不容易 |
[18:53] | There are at least a dozen hydra soldiers inside. | 至少有12个九头蛇士兵在里面 |
[18:55] | Sit tight. We’ll be there soon. | 按兵不动 我们一会儿就到 |
[18:58] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[18:59] | Hydra’s trying to shortcut into the chamber. | 九头蛇打算抄近道进入神殿 |
[19:01] | May and I need to help Hunter and Morse stop them. | 梅和我得去帮亨特和莫尔斯阻止他们 |
[19:23] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[19:29] | Well, well. | 很好 很好 |
[19:31] | We’re here today in part because of the three of you. | 我们能走到今天 部分要归功于你们三个 |
[19:36] | You delivered Raina as you promised. | 你信守承诺 把蕾娜带了回来 |
[19:38] | And I had my initial doubts about you, young lady, | 之前我还对你存有怀疑 小姐 |
[19:41] | but you are slowly earning my trust. | 但你渐渐赢得了我的信任 |
[19:44] | And your knowledge of the diviner | 而你对预言者的了解 |
[19:47] | has led us to this… historic moment. | 带我们来到了这个历史性的时刻 |
[19:52] | For that, I offer my gratitude. | 为此 我十分感激 |
[19:54] | I have just one question. How does she fit in? | 我只有一个问题 她有什么用 |
[20:00] | I needed insurance that S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn’t blow us out of the sky. | 我得确保神盾局不会把我们炸飞 |
[20:03] | But you also ordered | 但你同时也下令 |
[20:04] | that the S.H.I.E.L.D. plane shouldn’t be shot down. | 不得击落神盾局的飞机 |
[20:06] | I had to counter that order myself. | 我不得不亲自下了新命令 |
[20:08] | I have a theory as to why she’s here. | 对于她来这儿的原因 我有个想法 |
[20:19] | I’d like you to pick it up. | 请把它拿起来 |
[20:22] | You first. | 你先来 |
[20:51] | I hope you’re as special as your mother. | 但愿你和你母亲一样特别 |
[21:08] | I’ll confess — I didn’t recognize you | 我承认 你当初闯进我办公室时 |
[21:11] | when you first barged into my office. | 我没认出你 |
[21:12] | If my daughter wasn’t here, | 要不是我女儿在 |
[21:15] | I would tear you and your men to pieces. | 我会把你和你的手下撕成碎片 |
[21:18] | Well, then, I’ll add that to the number of reasons | 那我就更有理由庆幸 |
[21:19] | that I’m glad she’s here. | 她在这里了 |
[21:21] | You are the piece of the puzzle that I can’t decipher. | 而你是一道我无法破解的谜题 |
[21:24] | Why are you really here? | 你到底为什么来 |
[21:25] | Is it really that hard to see? | 真有这么难看出来吗 |
[21:28] | It’s love. | 是因为爱 |
[21:29] | Agent Ward believes if he helps Skye fulfill her destiny, | 沃德特工认为如果他帮助斯凯实现她的命运 |
[21:33] | she’ll see him for who he really is. | 她就会看清他真正的为人 |
[21:38] | It’s a pity that you won’t get to fulfill that destiny, | 可惜你无法实现你的命运了 |
[21:41] | or that after all these years, | 而你过了这么多年 |
[21:42] | you won’t get your vengeance for what I did to your wife. | 还是无法为你妻子的惨死向我复仇 |
[21:49] | Secure him. | 把他绑起来 |
[21:51] | Remain alert around Agent Ward. | 对沃德特工要保持警惕 |
[21:53] | He’s a trained killer — one of the best. | 他可是顶尖的训练有素的杀手 |
[21:56] | I have a feeling that, in time, I can make you comply. | 我有种预感 假以时日 我能让你服从 |
[22:08] | It’s not ideal, | 虽然并不理想 |
[22:09] | but assaulting from up here is our best bet. | 但从这上面发起袭击是最佳选择 |
[22:11] | The narrow quarters reduce Hydra’s numerical advantage. | 由于地方小 九头蛇的人数优势也减小了 |
[22:14] | Sounds perfect. | 听来不错 |
[22:14] | Other than the fact that Hydra’s drill | 只是九头蛇的钻头 |
[22:16] | will be all the way down in the basement. | 能一直打到地底下 |
[22:17] | – What about the comms? – Hydra scans for them. | -通讯器呢 -九头蛇会进行扫描 |
[22:19] | Two goals — stop the drill, find Skye. | 两个任务 停止钻头 找到斯凯 |
[22:22] | – Aren’t you forgetting a third? – What’s that? | -是不是还该有一项 -是什么 |
[22:24] | Don’t die out there. | 别死在里面 |
[22:25] | We tend to remind each other not to die. | 我们常常提醒对方要保住小命 |
[22:27] | Thought that was implicit. | 那不是不言而喻的吗 |
[22:29] | He likes to hear it. | 他喜欢听我说出来 |
[22:30] | Who doesn’t like to hear it? | 谁不喜欢听啊 |
[22:33] | I still think one of you should wait up here | 我还是认为你们其中一人该留在这里 |
[22:34] | in case something goes wrong. | 以免出岔子 |
[22:35] | – Absolutely not. -Yeah, we already talked about it. | -绝对不行 -我们已经谈过了 |
[22:37] | We’ve got no comms, no flashlight, or GPS. | 我们没有通讯器 手电筒或全球定位系统 |
[22:40] | The three of us have a higher probability rate of success | 如果我们三人携手合作 成功的胜算 |
[22:42] | if we work together. | 会更高些 |
[22:43] | Hey, don’t get me wrong. I love having the company. | 别误会 我喜欢有人陪伴 |
[22:47] | All right. Timers are good. | 好了 定时器设置好了 |
[22:49] | We just need to get them to the right spots, | 我们只要将它们放在正确的位置 |
[22:51] | insert the detonators, get the hell out. | 插入雷管 然后赶快闪人 |
[22:53] | What do we do if Mack’s down there? | 如果迈克在下面 我们该怎么办 |
[22:56] | If he’s dead, we’ll bring his body back up. | 如果他死了 我们就带他的尸体回来 |
[22:59] | If not, it’s not Mack. | 如果没死 那就不是迈克 |
[23:02] | We’ll be doing him a favor. | 我们就送他一程 |
[23:13] | All right, Mack, where the hell did you go? | 迈克 你到底哪去了 |
[23:17] | The woman you look like — Agent May? | 那个长得和你一样的梅特工 |
[23:20] | I knew her. How did you end up with her face? | 我认识她 你的脸怎么会弄成这样 |
[23:23] | Serving Dr. Whitehall. | 为怀特霍尔博士效力时弄的 |
[23:25] | That’s got to be an interesting story. | 这背后的故事一定很有趣 |
[23:28] | Doesn’t it bother you? | 这伤疤一定不好受吧 |
[23:30] | I didn’t have a purpose before. | 我以前没有目标 |
[23:32] | I was lost. | 不知前途 |
[23:33] | Now I’m happy to comply. | 而现在我乐意服从 |
[23:36] | So you’re loyal to hydra. | 这么说你忠于九头蛇了 |
[23:37] | I’m loyal to Dr. Whitehall. | 我忠于怀特霍尔博士 |
[23:39] | There was a guy I used to be loyal to. | 我也曾忠于过一个人 |
[23:42] | He went completely insane. | 可他彻底疯了 |
[23:45] | Not another word. | 不准再说话 |
[23:47] | Happy to comply. | 乐意服从 |
[23:52] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤到你了吗 |
[23:55] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 太好了 你醒了 |
[23:58] | I’ve waited years for this. | 这一刻我等了很久了 |
[24:14] | Do you know what your mother’s special gift was? | 你知道你母亲的天赋是什么吗 |
[24:17] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:19] | She didn’t age. | 她不会老 |
[24:20] | At least, not like the rest of us. | 至少不像一般人那样变老 |
[24:23] | I wonder if that’s your gift, as well, | 不知道 你是不是也像她一样 |
[24:27] | or if you’re special in another way. | 还是说你另有特别之处 |
[24:32] | Discovery requires experimentation. | 想有发现就要实验 |
[24:35] | I killed your wife. | 我杀了你妻子 |
[24:37] | And before I kill you, | 在我杀你之前 |
[24:39] | I want you to watch what I do to your daughter. | 我要你亲眼看着我对你女儿下手 |
[24:43] | – Stay here. – Yes, sir. | -在这儿待着 -是 长官 |
[24:49] | – Know what we could use? – Another 50 men? | -知道我们需要什么吗 -再来几十个人吗 |
[24:51] | I was gonna say a dozen. | 我本来想说十几个 |
[24:54] | But I like your idea better. | 但是几十个更好 |
[24:56] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 行动吧 |
[24:58] | These tunnels are older than the pyramids, | 这些地下道比金字塔还要古老 |
[24:59] | yet we may be the first humans to ever set foot in them. | 我们可能是第一批踏足于此的人类 |
[25:02] | I’m much more interested in us being the last. | 我更担心会不会成为最后一批 |
[25:04] | Left at this intersection. | 这个路口左转 |
[25:05] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[25:16] | Hear that? They’re coming for us. | 听见了没 有人来救我们了 |
[25:19] | I saw how many guys you have on your side. | 我知道你们有几个人 |
[25:21] | You are sorely outnumbered, my friend. | 你们寡不敌众啊 朋友 |
[25:24] | Tell you what. Let me go now. | 这么着吧 你放了我 |
[25:27] | I’ll tell them take it easy on you. | 我让他们放你一马 |
[25:29] | Maybe cut off an ear, pop an eye. | 就光切个耳朵 挖只眼 |
[25:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[25:32] | Just trying to be helpful. | 只是想帮你而已 |
[25:34] | I’m a lot nicer than he’s gonna be. | 我下手可比他轻多了 |
[25:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:45] | Now, let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧出去吧 |
[25:46] | Yeah, me, too! | 还有我呢 |
[25:48] | – Come on! – It’s safer here. | -来解开我 -这里更安全 |
[25:50] | And I’m about to do something to Whitehall. | 我要去对怀特霍尔下手了 |
[25:52] | I don’t want you to see me like that. | 我不希望你见到我那副样子 |
[25:55] | I don’t mind…seeing. | 我不介意看到 |
[25:57] | Hell, I’m happy to help. | 我甚至愿意帮你呢 |
[26:00] | No. | 不行 |
[26:02] | I get to do this myself. | 我必须亲手了结他 |
[26:04] | What? | 什么 |
[26:13] | Two down, two to go. | 搞定两个 还剩两个 |
[26:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:16] | This is taking a little longer than I’d hoped. | 花的时间比我预想的长 |
[26:18] | We’ll have to move more quickly. | 那我们动作得再快点了 |
[26:20] | We should split up. | 我们分头行动吧 |
[26:21] | – No! – Bad idea. | -不行 -这主意不好 |
[26:21] | No, it’s a good idea. We’re running out of time. | 不 这主意很好 我们要没时间了 |
[26:23] | I’m familiar with the explosives. I have a map. | 我知道怎么装炸弹 我有地图 |
[26:26] | – I’ll see you two at the garrison. – Fitz. | -我们驻防区见 -菲兹 |
[26:28] | Just trust me on this, Jemma. | 相信我这一次吧 珍玛 |
[26:30] | I’m not afraid. I can do it. | 我不害怕 我能行的 |
[26:35] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[26:37] | Yeah. Other direction. | 对 是另一边 |
[26:39] | Take a team and sweep this place floor by floor. | 带一队人 逐层搜寻敌人 |
[26:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:19] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[27:22] | You’re welcome? | 不客气 |
[27:32] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[27:34] | He was mine, and you killed him! | 他是我的 却被你杀了 |
[27:37] | I’ll do the same to you if you even move. | 你敢动 我也杀了你 |
[27:39] | There’s no way I’m letting you take Skye into those tunnels | 我绝不会让你带斯凯进地下道 |
[27:41] | to trigger whatever Armageddon you believe in. | 触发你幻想中的世界末日 |
[27:43] | You had no right to do that, to take that from me! | 你无权那么做 你无权夺走我的复仇 |
[27:47] | I know, in some insane way, you love your daughter, | 我知道你以一种疯狂的方式爱着你女儿 |
[27:49] | but I will kill you if you take another step. | 但你敢再走一步 我就杀了你 |
[27:51] | Now, where’s the obelisk? | 方尖碑在哪 |
[27:52] | You can’t stop this. | 你阻止不了的 |
[28:06] | No. | 不 |
[28:20] | Join S.H.I.E.L.D. | 加入神盾局 |
[28:21] | Travel to exotic, distant lands. | 旅行至遥远的异国 |
[28:22] | Meet exciting, unusual people… | 结识令人激动的奇人 |
[28:26] | and kill them. | 然后杀掉他们 |
[28:46] | We both want to help your daughter. | 我们都想帮你女儿 |
[28:47] | She doesn’t need you. She needs me. | 她不需要你 她需要的是我 |
[28:49] | I’m her father, not you! | 我才是她父亲 不是你 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry your little family reunion didn’t go as planned. | 很抱歉你的家庭团聚 没按预期发展 |
[29:03] | The least I can do is get you out of here. | 至少我还能救你出去 |
[29:07] | Sit down while I check the door. | 坐下 我去查看一下门口 |
[29:19] | Never turn your back on the enemy. | 不要背对你的敌人 |
[29:20] | You taught me that. | 这可是你教我的 |
[29:41] | You. | 你 |
[29:42] | Damn it! | 混蛋 |
[29:44] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[29:46] | Stop it or I’ll shoot! | 住手否则我开枪了 |
[29:48] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:54] | He took something from me. | 他夺走了我的东西 |
[29:59] | No. He saved you from killing more people. | 不 他避免了你杀更多的人 |
[30:01] | Now, get up and get away from him. | 站起来 离他远点 |
[30:07] | You have to finish what we started. | 你必须完成你的使命 |
[30:08] | No, I don’t. I’m not going down there. | 我不要 我不会下去的 |
[30:11] | I’m not gonna change or transform | 我不要改变 或者转化 |
[30:13] | or whatever the hell you think is gonna happen. | 或者任何你以为会发生的事 |
[30:15] | Why can’t you see it’s a good thing? | 你为什么不理解这是好事呢 |
[30:17] | Maybe it’s all the dead bodies laying around | 可能是因为它导致了这么多人的死亡 |
[30:19] | or the fact that Hydra wants it. | 或者因为九头蛇想要它吧 |
[30:21] | I’m gonna make sure the obelisk never gets down into that city. | 我会确保方尖碑绝不会进入城市 |
[30:24] | And you’re gonna leave. | 你得走了 |
[30:27] | This is your one chance to walk away, | 这是你安全离开的唯一机会 |
[30:30] | or I will kill you. | 否则我会杀掉你 |
[30:34] | Okay. I’ll go. | 好 我走 |
[30:39] | But I’ll be waiting for you. | 但我会等着你 |
[30:41] | After you change, no one else will understand. | 等你改变后 别人不会理解你的 |
[30:45] | They’ll be afraid. | 他们会怕你 |
[30:46] | Change is terrifying. | 改变是很可怕的 |
[30:50] | But I’m your father, and I love you. | 但我是你父亲 而且我爱你 |
[30:53] | I will always love you, Daisy. | 我会永远爱你的 黛西 |
[31:09] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:14] | I couldn’t kill him. | 我没法杀他 |
[31:17] | I couldn’t kill him, and I wanted to and I couldn’t. | 我下不了手 我想动手可是做不到 |
[31:22] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:24] | I’m gonna make it right. | 我会挽回这事的 |
[31:26] | – I’m gonna find the obelisk. – No. | -我会找到方尖碑 -不要 |
[31:28] | I’m gonna stop the drill. I’m gonna make it right. | 我会停下钻头 我会挽救大局的 |
[31:29] | No, Skye. | 不 斯凯 |
[31:31] | Skye, no. Don’t go down there. | 斯凯 不要 别下去 |
[31:46] | You here to finish me off? | 你是来结果我的吗 |
[31:48] | Whitehall’s dead. Coulson killed him. | 怀特霍尔死了 被科尔森杀了 |
[31:53] | So you’re free. | 那么你自由了 |
[31:55] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[31:59] | Help me up. I can get us out of here. | 扶我起来 我能带你出去 |
[32:03] | Then we’ll figure it all out. | 然后一起考虑下一步 |
[32:22] | I’m going to find Coulson. | 我去找科尔森 |
[32:46] | Oh, God, Raina. | 天哪 蕾娜 |
[33:10] | Take me there. | 带我去 |
[33:27] | Skye must have gone after Raina. | 斯凯肯定追蕾娜去了 |
[33:32] | No, you can barely stand, let alone — | 不行 你都快站不住了 更别说 |
[33:34] | I put her on this path. | 是我带她走上了这条路 |
[33:35] | I have to try to make it right. | 我必须尽力挽回 |
[33:37] | If we’re not back before the bombs go off, | 如果炸弹要爆炸了我们还没回来 |
[33:39] | get everybody to the bus. | 你就带大家回空客 |
[33:41] | Just because Whitehall’s dead | 虽然怀特霍尔死了 |
[33:42] | doesn’t mean Hydra’s gonna pack up and go home. | 并不代表九头蛇就会卷铺盖走人 |
[33:46] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[33:46] | I’m not saying this is a good plan. | 我没说这是个好计划 |
[33:48] | But after all the carving and obsessing and searching, | 但我刻画 执迷 寻找了这么久 |
[33:51] | I’m pretty damn curious to see what all the fuss is about. | 我真的很好奇这都是为了什么 |
[33:55] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[34:13] | – 10 minutes to spare! – Yeah. | -早了10分钟呢 -是啊 |
[34:14] | That will be much more excited if Mack wasn’t still down there. | 要是迈克不在底下就更好了 |
[34:17] | I can’t think about it. It’s too sad. | 我简直不敢去想 太难过了 |
[34:19] | We’re out. It’s all good. | 我们出来了 一切顺利 |
[34:20] | Raina escaped into the tunnels with the obelisk. | 蕾娜带着方尖碑跑进了地下道 |
[34:23] | I wouldn’t lose any sleep. | 不必担心她 |
[34:24] | The place is gonna blow in less than — | 这地方马上就要爆炸了 |
[34:25] | Skye and Coulson went in after her. | 斯凯和科尔森去找她了 |
[34:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[34:29] | No. You can’t go down there. | 不行 你不能下去 |
[34:31] | – No. No. No, no, no, no, Trip! – Trip, it’s too dangerous! | -不行 不行 崔普 -崔普 太危险了 |
[34:33] | – Trip, there’s not enough — Trip! – No! | -崔普 不行啊 崔普 -别 |
[34:42] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:51] | End of the line. | 到了 |
[35:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:30] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[35:35] | Coulson and Skye have gone down. | 科尔森和斯凯下去了 |
[35:37] | Why the hell would they do that? | 他们下去干什么啊 |
[35:39] | We need to clear this place now. | 我们得马上清场 |
[35:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:50] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[35:54] | You scared the hell out of me. What are you doing down here? | 你吓死我了 你在这下面干什么 |
[35:57] | Mack?! | 迈克 |
[36:05] | Okay. Okay, come on. Come — we got to get out of here. | 好了 来 我们离开这里 |
[36:08] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[36:10] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[36:14] | I’m gonna come back. Okay? | 我会回来的 好吗 |
[36:37] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[36:39] | Somebody has to stop you. | 总得有人阻止你 |
[36:48] | Come on, Trip. One more to go. | 加油 崔普 还剩一个 |
[36:52] | Your whole life — our whole lives | 你这一生 我们这一生 |
[36:55] | have been leading to this moment. | 都是为了这一刻 |
[36:57] | Sorry. I don’t buy into the whole “This is your destiny” thing. | 不好意思 我不信这套命运的说法 |
[37:00] | We’re taking the obelisk, and we’re leaving. | 我们要拿上方尖碑 然后离开这里 |
[37:01] | There are too many lives at stake. | 这牵扯到太多人命 |
[37:03] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[37:04] | Whitehall, everyone has got it all wrong. | 怀特霍尔 所有人都错了 |
[37:07] | This doesn’t destroy. | 这东西不毁灭 |
[37:09] | It gives life — new life. | 它赋予生命 新生命 |
[37:13] | We finally get to find out what we become. | 我们终于能知道自己要变成什么了 |
[37:22] | Make it stop. | 让它停下 |
[37:23] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[37:27] | Neither of us can now. | 我们现在都无能为力了 |
[37:38] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[37:42] | If you want to leave, now’s your chance. | 如果你想走 现在还有机会 |
[37:48] | I got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[37:51] | I’m just the tiniest bit nervous. | 我还真有点小紧张 |
[37:58] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[38:04] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[38:06] | Again? | 又来 |
[38:19] | No, Trip! | 别 崔普 |
[38:23] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:24] | Came to get you. | 来找你啊 |
[38:26] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[38:31] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[38:36] | Skye, can you hear me? | 斯凯 你能听到我说话吗 |
[38:46] | How do we stop it? | 怎么让它停下来 |
[38:51] | I don’t think we can. | 我觉得我们做不到了 |
[38:54] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[39:00] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[39:06] | What’s supposed to happen? | 会发生什么 |
[39:10] | Something beautiful. | 一件美妙的事 |
[39:34] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[39:37] | Oh — oh, god. | 天呐 |
[39:39] | Tr– trip! | 崔…崔普 |
[39:58] | No. | 不 |
[39:59] | No! | 不要啊 |
[42:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:11] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[42:13] | There’s someone new. | 又出现了新人 |
[42:16] | Tell the others I’m on it. | 告诉其他人 我来 |