时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | What is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[00:03] | It’s a safe house for people with powers. | 是异能人士的安全屋 |
[00:05] | Simmons has been working around the clock on these. | 西蒙斯最近一直在研发这个东西 |
[00:07] | So these take my powers away? | 这东西能消除我的异能 |
[00:09] | Are there side effects? | 还有副作用吗 |
[00:10] | A few. | 有一些 |
[00:11] | Bobbi and I work for an organization, | 芭比和我为一个组织工作 |
[00:12] | that came out of the wreckage from what Fury left. | 弗瑞留下的残骸中 衍生出的产物 |
[00:14] | Who the hell are you working for? | 你到底在为谁工作 |
[00:16] | The real S.H.I.E.L.D. | 真正的神盾局 |
[00:18] | There’s nowhere to go! | 你无路可逃的 |
[00:21] | It appears Hunter escaped | 看来亨特是用了 |
[00:22] | using one of the ship’s submersible pods. | 舰上的一个潜水舱逃跑的 |
[00:24] | I know Coulson. | 我了解科尔森 |
[00:25] | His behavior’s grown increasingly more troubling. | 他的行为变得越来越失常了 |
[00:28] | Coulson and his secrets — that’s the threat. | 科尔森和他的秘密才是真正的威胁 |
[00:30] | And I think it’s time that we remove that threat. | 我认为该清除这个威胁了 |
[00:32] | I want to go back in. | 我要回去 |
[00:43] | Today, world leaders are scrambling for answers | 今天 神盾局遭遇了一系列 |
[00:45] | after S.H.I.E.L.D. was crippled… | 致命打击 而全面瘫痪 |
[00:47] | …by a series of devastating attacks. | 各国领袖都在迫切寻求答案 |
[00:50] | No one seems to be sure | 似乎无人知道 |
[00:52] | how long the terrorist group known as Hydra | 恐怖组织九头蛇 |
[00:55] | has been operating within S.H.I.E.L.D.’s ranks. | 已经隐藏在神盾局中多久了 |
[00:57] | But today, they made their presence known when they destroyed | 但今天 他们走出了阴影 摧毁了 |
[01:01] | – S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters, – I can’t feel my arm, Mack. | -神盾局总部 -我的手臂没知觉了 迈克 |
[01:02] | – The triskelion. – Can’t feel it. | -三曲翼总部 -麻了 |
[01:04] | Tim, I’m gonna need you to trust me now, buddy. | 蒂姆 你得相信我 伙计 |
[01:05] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Once affiliated with the nazi party, Hy– | -不会有事的 -九头蛇曾是纳粹… |
[01:11] | Always with the nazi stuff. | 总拿纳粹说事 |
[01:15] | Now, which one of you is the chief engineer? | 好了 你们哪个是轮机长 |
[01:24] | I ask one more time, and then I start shooting. | 我再问一次 然后就要开枪杀人了 |
[01:30] | Who is this ship’s chief engineer? | 谁是母舰的轮机长 |
[01:33] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[01:34] | – I-I’m chief. – No! No! No! | -我是… -不不 |
[01:36] | He’s lying to protect me. | 他是为保护我撒谎 |
[01:37] | I’m the one you’re looking for. | 我才是你要的人 |
[01:41] | No! Tim! No! No! | 蒂姆 不要 |
[01:43] | I don’t like liars. | 我不喜欢撒谎的 |
[01:44] | So, with that in mind, where are the ship’s schematics? | 记住这一点 母舰蓝图在哪 |
[01:49] | Get down! | 跪下 |
[01:54] | That man just died because of you. | 那人刚刚因你而死 |
[01:56] | How many more do you want on your conscience today, huh? | 你今天还想害死多少人 |
[02:01] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:15] | Weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[02:24] | Got to get you a gun one of these days. | 改天得给你整把枪 |
[02:26] | Save my bullets for the real fight. | 留着子弹打重要的仗呢 |
[02:37] | – You alright? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -嗯 |
[02:40] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[02:41] | A phone. Needed a distraction. | 手机 就是想声东击西 |
[02:43] | We used all of our other gadgets getting into the ship. | 为了登舰 把其他的小玩意都用光了 |
[02:49] | Hydra’s everywhere, Mack. | 九头蛇到处都是 迈克 |
[02:53] | This isn’t over yet. | 还没完呢 |
[02:58] | Time to get moving. | 该走了 |
[03:00] | What’s the plan? What are you even doing here? | 什么计划 你们来做什么 |
[03:04] | Fury left us orders. | 弗瑞留下了指示 |
[03:05] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[03:08] | To save S.H.I.E.L.D. | 拯救神盾局 |
[03:32] | Sir, I got to say, this is quite an honor. | 长官 我得说 我十分荣幸 |
[03:35] | I know how much Lola means to you. | 我知道你多在乎洛拉 |
[03:37] | I figured you earned a peek under the hood, | 我觉得你有权仔细研究她一番了 |
[03:39] | but not without supervision. | 不过当然得在我监督之下 |
[03:41] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[03:42] | – Wouldn’t have it any other way. – Sir? | -也不敢妄想啊 -长官 |
[03:45] | No sign of Hunter. | 没发现亨特 |
[03:46] | He must have taken off right after Mack saw him. | 肯定迈克离开之后他就走了 |
[03:48] | Guess you were right. | 看来你说对了 |
[03:49] | Permanence isn’t his thing. | 他的确不喜欢”固定” |
[03:51] | I believe any reservations that he has are about me, | 我认为他的一切意见都是针对我的 |
[03:54] | not S.H.I.E.L.D. | 与神盾局无关 |
[03:55] | Honestly, I let things get out of hand between the two of us. | 老实说 是我让我们的关系失控了 |
[03:59] | – I take full… – Don’t. | -我负全… -别 |
[04:01] | Hunter’s not your responsibility. | 亨特不是你的责任 |
[04:02] | He’s my agent. | 他是我的特工 |
[04:03] | That’s why I put out feelers of my own. | 所以我自己派人去找他了 |
[04:05] | We’ll see soon enough where he stands. | 很快我们就知道他的立场了 |
[04:07] | Well, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. | 如果我能帮忙尽管说 |
[04:15] | The path we’ve chosen… | 我们选的这条路 |
[04:17] | …doesn’t leave a lot of room for trust, does it? | 让我们很难信任他人啊 是吧 |
[05:00] | It’s a little weird here. | 这里感觉怪怪的 |
[05:01] | I’m settling in. | 但我安顿下来了 |
[05:02] | I’ve played a couple dozen games of solitaire. | 我玩了好几局单人纸牌 |
[05:04] | It’s a lonely game, that solitaire. | 好孤单的游戏 |
[05:07] | Well, May will head there soon, | 梅 很快就会去看你了 |
[05:08] | so don’t give up on solitaire just yet. | 先别放弃那个游戏 |
[05:10] | And who do I have to thank for the little Debbie snack cakes? | 那个点心蛋糕是谁选的 |
[05:13] | That was Coulson’s idea. | 那是科尔森的主意 |
[05:14] | But I did pick you out some nice gluten-free biscuits. | 但我给你挑了几块不含谷蛋白的饼干 |
[05:18] | Yeah, I’ll — I’ll l– I’ll look for those. | 好啊 我…找找看 |
[05:21] | Have you tried on the gloves yet? | 你试过戴手套了吗 |
[05:23] | I have not, but I — I will. | 还没呢 会试的 |
[05:26] | Well, when you’re feeling up to it, | 等你想了 |
[05:27] | it might be worth giving them a go. | 可以试戴一下 |
[05:29] | They’re obviously just a prototype, | 他们还只是样品 |
[05:30] | but they’re laced with a microthread I designed, | 但采用了微线程设计 |
[05:32] | which should accelerate your healing | 应该能加快你的恢复过程 |
[05:34] | and dampen the vibrations. | 并且抑制震动 |
[05:36] | I just want you to be safe, Skye. | 我只希望你安全 斯凯 |
[05:38] | You know that, right? | 你明白的吧 |
[05:39] | I do. | 我明白 |
[05:41] | It means a lot, Jemma. Thank you. | 你的心意很重要 珍玛 谢谢 |
[05:43] | Okay, then. Call me if you need anything. | 那好 有什么需要就打给我 |
[05:46] | I will. Bye. | 我会的 拜 |
[05:56] | How’s your science experiment going? | 你的科学实验怎么样了 |
[05:59] | I told you, Leo, I’m only trying to help. | 我说过了 利奥 我只是想帮忙 |
[06:02] | Whatever, Jemma. | 随你怎么说吧 珍玛 |
[06:08] | It’s not the first time | 你不是第一次 |
[06:09] | you’ve taken a look under lola’s hood, is it? | 打开引擎盖 仔细研究洛拉了吧 |
[06:12] | That toy car you gave me — it’s a perfect replica. | 你给我的那辆玩具车 复制得堪称完美 |
[06:16] | Well, almost perfect. | 几乎完美了 |
[06:19] | It doesn’t fly yet, sir, but I promise you I’m working on it. | 现在还飞不起来 长官 但我在努力了 |
[06:22] | That was unfortunate, but that’s not what I’m talking about. | 确实挺可惜 不过我说的不是这事 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry, sir. I’m not following. | 抱歉 长官 我没明白 |
[06:28] | Yes, you are. | 不 你明白的 |
[06:29] | I know Lola like the back of my hand, | 我对洛拉了若指掌 |
[06:31] | so it wasn’t too hard to find once I went looking. | 所以仔细一看 就不难发现蹊跷 |
[06:34] | I still haven’t figured out | 我还没弄明白 |
[06:35] | what that component you put in there does, | 你放进去的那个元件有什么作用 |
[06:36] | but I’m having Fitz take a look now. | 但我已经让菲兹去查了 |
[06:39] | You could save everyone a lot of trouble | 你可以帮大家省点事 |
[06:40] | by just telling me what it is you’re after. | 直接告诉我你有什么企图吧 |
[06:53] | You went through rigorous testing when you joined my team. | 你加入我们的时候经过了严格的测试 |
[06:56] | Help me remember. | 提醒我一下 |
[06:56] | What did you say when I asked if you were loyal to s.H.I.E.L.D.? | 我问你是否忠于神盾局时 你怎么回答的 |
[06:59] | I said I was because I am, and that’s the truth, sir. | 我回答是的 因为这是实话 长官 |
[07:03] | Look… | 你看 |
[07:06] | …you’ve always been brutally honest with me, | 你一直都对我非常诚实 |
[07:08] | and I value that. | 我也很看重这点 |
[07:09] | So I’m giving you a chance here. | 所以我给你个机会 |
[07:11] | Just tell me who you’re working for. | 告诉我你在为谁工作 |
[07:12] | I work for s.H.I.E.L.D. | 我为神盾局工作 |
[07:16] | So you want to do this the other way? | 看来你是不吃敬酒啊 |
[07:20] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[07:30] | I’ve lost too many friends to Hydra. | 我太多朋友死在九头蛇手里 |
[07:32] | So have I. | 我也一样 |
[07:34] | You’re not in this alone. I know that much. | 你不是孤军奋战 这我确定 |
[07:36] | Are you working with Hunter? | 你的同伙是亨特吗 |
[07:38] | Or is he just a pawn in this, too? | 还是他也只是一颗棋子 |
[07:43] | Oh, God. | 不好 |
[07:43] | Get May on the line — now. | 帮我接梅 快 |
[07:57] | I told Coulson there was no way. | 我还跟科尔森说不可能是你 |
[07:59] | I hate being wrong. | 我讨厌猜错 |
[08:00] | Please, okay? | 别冲动 好吗 |
[08:02] | There’s no need for the gun. I can explain. | 没必要用枪 我可以解释 |
[08:06] | Can’t wait. | 洗耳恭听 |
[08:07] | I work for S.H.I.E.L.D. I do. I swear. | 我是为神盾局工作的 真的 我发誓 |
[08:10] | But you don’t. | 但你不是 |
[08:12] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[08:13] | What Coulson’s doing here, this isn’t S.H.I.E.L.D. — | 科尔森这样管事 这不叫神盾局 |
[08:17] | Not the real S.H.I.E.L.D., anyway. | 不是真正的神盾局 |
[08:21] | The last person who betrayed me — I broke his larynx. | 上一个背叛我的人 被我击碎了喉头 |
[08:24] | Hand that over. | 交过来 |
[08:41] | May, it doesn’t have to be like this. | 梅 没必要这样的 |
[09:09] | I didn’t want this. | 我不想这样的 |
[09:16] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:21] | – You three, find him. – Yes, sir. | -你们三个 去找他 -是 长官 |
[09:22] | The rest of you, follow me. | 其他人跟我走 |
[09:29] | It’s us. Found Fitz. | 是我们 找到菲兹了 |
[09:32] | Talk to me. | 什么情况 |
[09:32] | It’s Bobbi. She set off some kind of E.M.P. | 是芭比 她用了电磁脉冲器 |
[09:35] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[09:37] | Mack, too. | 迈克也是 |
[09:39] | He embedded a scanner into little Lola’s engine. | 他在小洛拉的引擎里植入了探测仪 |
[09:41] | It was programmed to find anything with vibranium. | 目的是检测振金 |
[09:43] | That’s how Bobbi knew where to look. | 难怪芭比知道该去哪找 |
[09:45] | She has Fury’s toolbox. | 她拿走了弗瑞的工具箱 |
[09:48] | Go. Find her. | 快去找到她 |
[09:50] | We can’t let them escape. | 我们不能让他们跑掉 |
[09:51] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[09:53] | I’ll make my way to the server room | 我去机房 |
[09:54] | and initiate a manual lockdown. | 启动手动封锁 |
[09:57] | They know all of our protocols. | 我们的规章他们都知道 |
[09:58] | We handed Mack the schematics of our base. | 我们把基地的蓝图给了迈克 |
[10:00] | They don’t know everything about this place — not like we do. | 他们对这个地方不像我们那么了解 |
[10:03] | She said she was working for S.H.I.E.L.D., Phil — | 她说她为神盾局工作 菲尔 |
[10:05] | the real S.H.I.E.L.D. | 真正的神盾局 |
[10:07] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:14] | We’re running out of time, Mack. I need to find him. | 我们没时间了 迈克 我需要找到他 |
[10:17] | Conference room is up ahead. | 会议室就在前面 |
[10:19] | If he’s not there… | 如果他不在那里… |
[10:48] | Commander Gonzales, wait. | 冈萨雷斯指挥官 等等 |
[10:50] | – We’re not Hydra. – I’ve heard that before. | -我们不是九头蛇 -这话我听过 |
[10:52] | I’m Agent Bobbi Morse. | 我是芭比·莫尔斯特工 |
[10:53] | We’re here under Fury’s orders — protocol a-s-t-a-0-6. | 我们按弗瑞命令前来 规程ASTA06 |
[10:57] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:59] | It’s been a bastard of a day. | 今天可真是够呛 |
[11:01] | Sir, our mission is to get you off the ship. | 长官 我们的任务是带你下舰 |
[11:04] | That man there had an ax. | 那个人有把斧子 |
[11:07] | Now I have it. | 被我夺来了 |
[11:09] | Still, left quite a mark. | 但留下了很深的斧痕 |
[11:37] | Agent Morse. | 莫尔斯特工 |
[11:38] | Coulson and May knew something was up. I had to go to plan “B.” | 科尔森和梅发现了 我只得执行B计划 |
[11:40] | What about Mack? | 迈克呢 |
[11:42] | Unclear, but I have the toolbox. | 不清楚 但我拿到工具箱了 |
[11:44] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[11:46] | Any word on Hunter? | 亨特有消息吗 |
[11:47] | We’re still trying to track the evac pod. | 我们还在搜寻撤离舱 |
[11:49] | No luck yet. | 可是还没找到 |
[11:50] | Have you found the girl’s location? | 你查清那女孩的位置了吗 |
[11:52] | No, but if Coulson knew something was up, | 没有 但如果科尔森早发现了问题 |
[11:53] | he probably took Skye somewhere far away from here. | 他可能已经带斯凯远离这里了 |
[13:02] | Hello. This is Jemma Simmons. Please leave a message. | 你好 我是珍玛·西蒙斯 请留言 |
[13:05] | Hey, Jemma. It’s me. Um, can you call me back? | 珍玛 是我 能给我回电话吗 |
[13:08] | I — I put the gloves on, | 我戴上了手套 |
[13:10] | but, uh, are they supposed to make you feel woozy? | 但是 我感到晕眩是正常的吗 |
[13:13] | Um, maybe that’s just a side effect. | 也许只是个副作用 |
[13:15] | Also, are they supposed to be this tight? | 还有 手套就这么紧吗 |
[13:19] | I’m not complaining. I’m just wondering. | 我不是在抱怨 只是想问问 |
[13:22] | Anyway, call me back when you can. | 总之 有空给我回电话 |
[13:24] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[14:32] | Fitz, why did you make me watch “Paranormal Activity”? | 菲兹 你为什么逼我看《鬼影实录》 |
[15:08] | Hello, Skye. I’m Gordon. | 你好 斯凯 我是戈登 |
[15:12] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[15:18] | So, what is the plan with that? | 那是干什么的 |
[15:25] | You…you can see? | 你能看见 |
[15:30] | Not the way you do, but I can see that you are afraid. | 跟你看的方式不同 但我看得出你很害怕 |
[15:34] | You don’t need to be. Not with me. | 你不用害怕 不用怕我 |
[15:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:38] | I’m like you. | 我像你一样 |
[15:39] | And I’ve come here as a friend. | 我是以朋友的身份前来 |
[15:41] | Can’t imagine how it must have felt | 我无法想象像你那样 |
[15:44] | to go through your transformation | 在一无所知的情况下 |
[15:45] | without any understanding of what to expect. | 经历转化会是什么感受 |
[15:49] | I had years to prepare. | 我准备了很多年 |
[15:50] | And still I was horrified by what I became. | 依旧被自己的变化吓到了 |
[15:54] | Granted, I was younger. | 当然 我那时还年轻 |
[15:56] | May I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[16:01] | This couch is very uncomfortable. | 这沙发很不舒服 |
[16:06] | I wish you wouldn’t stare. | 你能别盯着我吗 |
[16:08] | Th-that was a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[16:11] | I’m not very good at them. | 我不是很擅长开玩笑 |
[16:13] | I don’t mind that you’re curious, honestly. | 其实我不在意你好奇 |
[16:15] | And, yes, I used to have eyes. They were blue. | 是的 我曾经有眼睛 蓝色的 |
[16:18] | This… | 这个 |
[16:20] | This was the obvious change for me, | 这是我表象的改变 |
[16:22] | but what happens inside can be just as profound. | 但内在的改变也很深远 |
[16:25] | You see, the mist changes everyone differently. | 迷雾给每个人带来了不同的变化 |
[16:29] | The real difference between the two of us | 我们之间真正的不同在于 |
[16:32] | is what happened after we went through the mist. | 穿过迷雾之后的经历 |
[16:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:37] | I knew from an early age how special I was — | 我早就知道我很特别 |
[16:39] | had a mentor, a guide of sorts. | 我有导师 算是个向导吧 |
[16:42] | And the first thing she did after I transformed | 我转化后 她做的第一件事 |
[16:45] | was embrace me. | 就是拥抱我 |
[16:48] | Tell me, skye, what was the first thing | 告诉我 斯凯 神盾局对你 |
[16:51] | that S.H.I.E.L.D. did to you? | 做的第一件事是什么 |
[17:03] | Bobbi! | 芭比 |
[17:06] | Thank god it’s you. | 谢天谢地是你 |
[17:07] | I couldn’t find anyone. | 怎么一个人都找不到 |
[17:09] | Me, neither. | 我也找不到 |
[17:10] | But we’ll be safer now that we’re together. | 咱们待在一起会安全些 |
[17:13] | Right. Good. So, what’s next? | 说得对 那下一步干什么 |
[17:39] | Found my three agents. | 三位特工找到了 |
[17:40] | Let me guess — unconscious? | 我猜猜 不省人事了 |
[17:41] | Mack took them out, then disabled the bus. | 迈克打晕了他们 破坏了空客 |
[17:44] | – Any luck on the Quinjet? – Engine line’s shot. | -昆式战斗机呢 -引擎线路被毁 |
[17:46] | Looks like they don’t want to be followed. | 看来他们不想被跟上 |
[17:47] | They’re not killing anyone. | 他们一个人都没杀 |
[17:48] | Is this you looking at the bright side? | 你这是往好的方面看吗 |
[17:50] | Hydra leaves bodies behind. | 九头蛇一向下杀手的 |
[17:51] | Honestly, I don’t give a damn who they’re working for. | 老实讲 我根本不在乎他们为谁卖命 |
[17:53] | If they took Fury’s toolbox, | 如果他们拿走了弗瑞的工具箱 |
[17:55] | I bet that’s not the only thing they’re after. | 那他们肯定还另有所图 |
[17:57] | What does it feel like, your gift? | 你的天赋 是什么感觉 |
[18:00] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[18:03] | It’s intense. | 很强烈 |
[18:06] | Like 1,000 bees are trapped inside of me. | 就像一千只蜜蜂憋在我身体里 |
[18:09] | And I feel it all the time. | 我一直都能感觉得到 |
[18:13] | It’s always there. | 从不消停 |
[18:15] | And I can’t stop it. | 我没法让它停下来 |
[18:17] | Why would you want to stop it? | 为什么要让它停下来 |
[18:20] | Because I destroy everything around me. | 因为我会摧毁身边的一切 |
[18:24] | That is simply not true. | 才不是这样的 |
[18:27] | Every object in this universe gives off a vibration. | 宇宙中的每一样事物都会释放出震动 |
[18:30] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[18:32] | Nothing rests — animals, trees, people, | 万物皆如此 动物 树木 人类 |
[18:36] | even this ratty couch. | 这个破沙发也一样 |
[18:38] | And you — you have the ability | 而你 你具有 |
[18:41] | to tap into those vibrations. | 利用那些震动的能力 |
[18:44] | Don’t you see? | 明白吗 |
[18:46] | You could become magnificent. | 你可以很了不起的 |
[18:50] | But something’s inhibiting you, constraining your energy. | 但有东西在约束你 抑制你的能力 |
[18:54] | Uh, no. No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[18:56] | My, um — my friend’s a scientist. | 我朋友是位科学家 |
[18:58] | She made these to protect me. | 她做手套是为了保护我 |
[18:59] | Or do they protect people from you? | 还是保护别人免受你的伤害 |
[19:02] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[19:03] | My powers, I — I can’t control them. | 我的异能 我没法控制 |
[19:06] | And when I try to, it hurts me. | 当我试着去控制的时候 它伤害了我 |
[19:10] | Most gifts come with a price, | 大多数天赋是会有代价的 |
[19:11] | but you could learn to manage it. | 但你可以学会掌控它 |
[19:15] | I apologize. I’m saying too much. | 抱歉 我不该说这么多 |
[19:18] | This is probably not the best place to continue our conversation. | 这里不是个促膝长谈的好地方 |
[19:22] | You don’t have the tools or the understanding | 你还不具有你需要的工具 |
[19:24] | that you need just yet. | 和对它的理解 |
[19:25] | To do what? | 好做什么 |
[19:27] | To be who you were always meant to be | 成为你命中注定要成为的人 |
[19:30] | Without fear, without pain. | 无所畏惧 免除痛苦 |
[19:33] | We can offer that to you. | 我们可以帮你实现 |
[19:35] | How? | 怎么实现 |
[19:36] | I’ll take you to a place | 我会带你去一个地方 |
[19:37] | where you can be with people like us. | 那里人人都和我们一样 |
[19:41] | Us? | 我们 |
[19:44] | How many are there? | 有多少我们这种人 |
[19:45] | You can learn about yourself, your gift. | 你可以了解自己 你的天赋 |
[19:49] | You can be safe. | 你会很安全 |
[19:51] | But only if you want to come. | 但只能是你自愿要来 |
[19:57] | When you’re ready, I’ll find you. | 你准备好了 我就来找你 |
[20:00] | How will you find — | 你怎么找… |
[20:01] | Trust me. I’ll know. | 放心吧 我会知道的 |
[20:06] | You know, we really should get going. | 我们真该走了 |
[20:07] | Yes, I know, but it’s in here somewhere. | 是 我知道 但它就在这里面 |
[20:10] | See, I don’t think an E.M.P. hit our base. | 我不认为是电子脉冲器把基地搞成这样的 |
[20:12] | When those occur, the pulse typically wipes out | 那种情况下脉冲通常会 |
[20:13] | any electronic devices powered up, | 毁坏所有通电的电子设备 |
[20:15] | but anything that’s off remains functional. | 但没通电的仍能保持运转 |
[20:18] | Here. Take this. | 找到了 拿着 |
[20:19] | But something different’s happening now. | 但现在情况不同 |
[20:21] | I think whoever did this set up a ghost interface | 我认为是有人设置了虚接口 |
[20:24] | that’s overriding our system directly. | 直接超控了我们的系统 |
[20:26] | If I could just find this prototype. | 如果我能找到那个原型机 |
[20:29] | You know what? Maybe Fitz has it. | 也许在菲兹那儿呢 |
[20:30] | We should go try to find him, make sure he’s okay. | 我们应该去找他 确保他没事 |
[20:32] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[20:34] | What — | 什么 |
[20:39] | Coulson, May, I’ve got her. | 科尔森 梅 我抓住她了 |
[20:49] | Why is that not working? | 为什么不管用 |
[20:55] | Something else. | 有别的东西 |
[21:12] | What the hell is that? | 这又是什么 |
[21:14] | Fitz, don’t. | 菲兹 别动它 |
[21:18] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[21:22] | I’m not gonna hurt you, buddy. | 我不会伤害你的 伙计 |
[21:26] | I would never hurt you. You know that. | 我永远不会伤害你 你知道的 |
[21:30] | I just need you to trust me right now, please. | 现在我需要你相信我 求你 |
[21:40] | When I was a kid, I had this coin collection, | 我还是个孩子时 曾收集过一枚硬币 |
[21:42] | but one day, I-I couldn’t find it. | 但有一天 我找不到它了 |
[21:45] | Got so mad, I punched the floor. | 我很生气 就砸地板 |
[21:47] | And it felt good at the time. | 当时觉得好多了 |
[21:49] | And then, a week later, | 然后 一周以后 |
[21:50] | my, uh — my hand turned black and blue. | 我的手变得青一块紫一块 |
[21:52] | It was swollen out to here. I almost lost it. | 还肿了起来 差点吓死我 |
[21:55] | It turns out, I broke my fifth metacarpal. | 原来是我把小指弄骨折了 |
[21:57] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[21:59] | They call it a, uh… A boxer’s break. | 他们管这叫 拳击手伤 |
[22:02] | You getting ready for a point here, chief? | 能说重点了吗 伙计 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:09] | The most dangerous kind of pain is the kind you can’t feel. | 最危险的疼痛是你感受不到的痛 |
[22:14] | I got you, sir. I got you. | 有我呢 长官 有我呢 |
[22:15] | Not much of trainee anymore. | 你现在不是新兵了 |
[22:17] | Okay, guys, we got to move. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[22:18] | Hydra’s closing in on both sides. | 九头蛇正从两边靠拢 |
[22:20] | His leg’s bad. | 他的腿伤很严重 |
[22:21] | Think you can clear a path to the top deck and ready the chopper? | 你能开路到甲板上并准备好直升机吗 |
[22:24] | An opportunity to kill more of these bastards? | 有机会干掉更多混蛋 |
[22:26] | I love you’re whole thing. You know that? | 我就喜欢你的风格 |
[22:28] | Hold out for them as long as you can. | 尽量多拖住他们一会儿 |
[22:30] | They’ll be right behind you. | 他们会紧跟你过去 |
[22:31] | And, um, would you mind… | 还有 你能… |
[22:36] | Could you give this to Hunter? | 把这个给亨特吗 |
[22:41] | Bobbi. | 芭比 |
[22:44] | He’s gonna be pissed. You know that? | 他会气疯的 你知道吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[22:54] | Hartley’s gonna clear a path. | 哈特利开路 |
[22:55] | You think you can carry Gonzales to the top deck? | 你能把冈萨雷斯带到甲板上吗 |
[22:57] | – Yeah. What about you? – I’ll meet you up there. | -可以 你呢 -我在上面跟你们会合 |
[23:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:02] | Fury gave me a second mission. | 弗瑞给我了另一个任务 |
[23:06] | I need to get to the server core. | 我要去服务器核心 |
[23:08] | Once you get Gonzales off the ship, | 等你带冈萨雷斯离开这里 |
[23:10] | – I’m gonna sink it. – What the hell you talking about? | -我要炸沉它 -你在说什么 |
[23:13] | That disk will detonate every weapon on this ship. | 那个磁盘会引爆舰上的所有武器 |
[23:15] | There’s no way you will make it out | 你会立刻沉入80英尺的水下 |
[23:16] | before you’re 80 feet underwater. | 根本不可能逃出来 |
[23:20] | Why would the director do this? | 局长为什么要这么做 |
[23:22] | Because of what’s on the ship. | 因为舰上的东西 |
[23:24] | We’re carrying a cargo | 我们所载的货物 |
[23:25] | that we can’t let Hydra get their hands on. | 绝不能让九头蛇得到 |
[23:27] | That’s why I can’t let you waste your time | 考虑到这一点 |
[23:30] | or your resources trying to get me off of this ship | 我不能允许你浪费时间和资源 |
[23:32] | when it’s in play. | 试图送我下舰 |
[23:33] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[23:34] | Sir, all due respect, my orders are clear. | 长官 恕我冒昧 我的命令很清楚 |
[23:37] | The server core’s back at the operation center. | 服务器核心在指挥中心那里 |
[23:39] | Do you know how many Hydra agents | 你知道这一路上 |
[23:40] | there’s got to be between here and there now? | 有多少九头蛇特工吗 |
[23:42] | – Mack. – If you want to get this job done, | -迈克 -如果你想完成这任务 |
[23:43] | you’re gonna need all the help you can get. | 你就需要所有你能找到的人手 |
[23:44] | I signed up for this. No one else. | 是我接受了这项任务 没别人了 |
[23:47] | Stop being so damn stubborn, Barbara. | 别那么固执了 芭芭拉 |
[23:50] | You don’t need to do this one alone. | 你不必独自行动 |
[23:53] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[23:55] | God, help us. | 天呐 行行好 |
[23:56] | I’m still the commander of this ship, agent Morse, | 我仍是母舰的指挥官 莫尔斯特工 |
[24:01] | which means you have new orders. | 也就是说 你现在有新命令了 |
[24:04] | We’re gonna help you finish this job. | 我们会帮你完成这项任务 |
[24:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:18] | It’s a gift from Fury — a means to rebuild s.H.I.E.L.D. | 弗瑞的礼物 重建神盾局的手段 |
[24:23] | What do you plan to do with her, sir? | 你打算怎么处置她 长官 |
[24:24] | That might depend on what she was planning to do with us. | 要看她本打算怎么对我们了 |
[24:28] | Hopefully, May will have some answers soon. | 希望梅能尽快找到答案 |
[25:04] | They’re not trying to get out. | 他们并没打算逃走 |
[25:21] | I need you to get away from that wall right now. | 我需要你立刻离开那面墙 |
[25:23] | Stay back, stay back. | 退后 退后 |
[25:24] | Fitz, you wouldn’t understand. | 菲兹 你不明白 |
[25:27] | Fitz. Fitz! | 菲兹 菲兹 |
[25:28] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[25:50] | Mack needs medical. | 迈克需要救治 |
[26:05] | You think Hydra destroyed the wall? | 你觉得九头蛇毁了那面墙吗 |
[26:07] | What wall? | 什么墙 |
[26:08] | Back at the academy — for the fallen S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 学院的那面 神盾局特工的英勇墙 |
[26:10] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[26:13] | Sorry about Tim. | 蒂姆的事很遗憾 |
[26:16] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[26:33] | It’s heavier than I thought. | 比我想的要沉啊 |
[26:35] | Yeah, right? | 是吧 |
[26:36] | What are you doing back here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[26:37] | A few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents have gotten a hold | 几个神盾局特工占领了 |
[26:39] | of the turret on the top deck. | 顶层甲板的炮塔 |
[26:40] | They were fighting back, so I thought, “Why the hell not?” | 他们在奋起还击 所以我想那就来吧 |
[26:43] | It’s ours now. | 现在是我们的了 |
[26:44] | What, S.H.I.E.L.D. has the top deck? | 什么 神盾局占领了顶层甲板 |
[26:45] | And I heard from Vic. She’s gonna hold the Hub. | 我收到小维[汉德]的消息 她会守住中心 |
[26:48] | Bobbi, what if we can take back the ship? | 芭比 如果我们能把母舰抢回来呢 |
[26:51] | There’s still 14 more decks. | 还有14层甲板 |
[26:53] | And we’re outnumbered three to one. | 而且我们人手也不够 |
[26:55] | The ship’s already lost. | 母舰已沦陷 |
[26:57] | And if we want S.H.I.E.L.D. to survive… | 如果我们想让神盾局存活下去 |
[26:59] | We need to push on. We’re running out of time. | 我们必须继续前进 时间不多了 |
[27:21] | There’ll be time to explain everything to him. | 会有时间跟他解释一切的 |
[27:23] | And if he’s as good a man as you say, he’ll understand. | 如果他真如你说的那么好 他会明白的 |
[27:28] | Still no sign of May? | 还没找到梅吗 |
[27:29] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[27:31] | Agent Mackenzie’s stabilized. | 麦肯锡特工的情况稳定下来了 |
[27:32] | – Any others injured? – None. | -还有其他伤者吗 -没了 |
[27:35] | I’d like to officially withdraw | 我正式收回我对 |
[27:36] | my concerns about using the dendrotoxin gas. | 使用树眼镜蛇毒气的担心 |
[27:39] | It’s got style. | 那东西真有型 |
[27:41] | If only someone were taking minutes. | 要是有人记录下来就好了 |
[27:43] | Where do we stand with Agent Skye? | 斯凯特工那边进展如何 |
[27:45] | Our techs found the quinjet’s flight recorder. | 技术人员找到了昆式战斗机的飞行记录仪 |
[27:48] | Looks like Coulson took her to, uh, retreat. | 看来科尔森带她去隐居点了 |
[27:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:53] | Bold, taking her to the house that Banner built. | 很大胆啊 带她去班纳建的房子 |
[27:55] | That’s why I’d like to take a team of tactical agents | 所以我想带一支战术特工小队 |
[27:58] | and retrieve her. | 去找回她 |
[27:59] | Sends a pretty aggressive message, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这阵势有点咄咄逼人吗 |
[28:01] | Skye doesn’t mean anyone harm. | 斯凯无意伤害任何人 |
[28:02] | It doesn’t mean she can’t harm anyone. | 这不代表她没有伤人的能力 |
[28:04] | If Coulson put her at the retreat, | 如果科尔森把她送去隐居点 |
[28:06] | he thinks she’s dangerous, too. | 说明他也认为她有危险性 |
[28:08] | Then I’d like to join. Familiar face couldn’t hurt. | 那我想加入 有个熟人总没坏处 |
[28:15] | I’ll update Agent Oliver with our status. | 我会向奥利弗特工报告我们的情况 |
[28:17] | Good. We’ll be in touch. | 很好 保持联系 |
[30:04] | Agent Weaver. | 韦弗特工 |
[30:05] | It’s been awhile. | 有一阵子没见了 |
[30:07] | You’re working with them? | 你跟他们是一起的 |
[30:08] | I could ask the same about you. | 这问题我也可以反问你 |
[30:10] | I went to the academy to look for you, but you weren’t there. | 我去过学院找你 但是你不在 |
[30:12] | We didn’t even know if you were alive. | 我们都不知道你是否还活着 |
[30:14] | If it weren’t for Agent Calderon, I wouldn’t be. | 如果不是卡尔德隆特工 我早就死了 |
[30:15] | He co-opted a squadron of quinjets to come to the academy. | 他集结了一个中队的昆式战斗机赶来学院 |
[30:18] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[30:20] | If it weren’t for him, we would have lost even more… | 如果没有他 我们那天会失去 |
[30:23] | young, talented minds that day. | 更多年轻有为的学生 |
[30:25] | Then, why are you — | 那你为什么 |
[30:26] | Why are you betraying S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你为什么背叛神盾局 |
[30:27] | Phil Coulson has no right to call this S.H.I.E.L.D. | 菲尔·科尔森没资格把这里称作神盾局 |
[30:32] | We obviously have a lot to discuss. | 显然我们有很多事要讨论 |
[30:35] | But right now I need your help, Jemma. | 但是现在我需要你的帮助 珍玛 |
[30:38] | Agent Mackenzie’s injuries have stabilized, | 麦肯锡特工的伤势已经稳定下来了 |
[30:39] | but I need you to take a look, see if we missed anything. | 但我要你看看我们是否漏掉了什么 |
[30:43] | There are few whose opinion I value more, | 你的意见差不多是我最看重的了 |
[30:47] | and we could use your expertise. | 我们需要你的专业意见 |
[31:09] | Wait outside. | 去外面等着 |
[31:11] | Nice office. | 办公室不错 |
[31:14] | Lots of light. | 光线充足 |
[31:15] | You haven’t even delved into the record collection. | 你还没看过档案收藏呢 |
[31:18] | I have no plans of moving in. | 我没想搬进来 |
[31:20] | You may not know who I am, but I — | 你也许不知道我是谁 但我 |
[31:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:23] | I actually know quite a bit about you, Robert. | 实际上 我很了解你的事 罗伯特 |
[31:25] | You started in S.H.I.E.L.D. young, like me, | 你和我一样很年轻就开始为神盾局工作 |
[31:28] | dropped out for awhile when your wife passed, | 你妻子去世后离开过一阵 |
[31:31] | but then came back with a vengeance, | 但后来又振作回归 |
[31:32] | rose to command the Iliad three years later | 三年后升任伊利亚特号的指挥官 |
[31:34] | and, by all accounts, | 而且 从各方面看 |
[31:36] | became one of the best commanders S.H.I.E.L.D. ever had. | 成为了神盾局有史以来最好的指挥官之一 |
[31:39] | I know this because I spent months searching for you | 我知道这些是因为神盾局沦陷后 |
[31:41] | when S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, | 我花了好几个月找你 |
[31:42] | because I’d heard you were a good man, | 因为我听说你是一个好人 |
[31:44] | ’cause I wanted you on my team. | 我希望你加入我的队伍 |
[31:46] | I wish I could say the same. | 我希望我也能这样对你说 |
[31:48] | I wish you were the man you were even two years ago. | 我希望你还是两年前的那个人 |
[31:50] | But by all accounts, you’re not. | 但从各方面说 你都不是了 |
[31:52] | You didn’t know me then, and you don’t know me now. | 你当时不认识我 现在也不了解我 |
[31:54] | I know that Fury brought you back from the dead. | 我知道弗瑞让你起死回生 |
[31:58] | Right. I didn’t ask for that. | 是的 那并非我所愿 |
[31:59] | But I’ve come to appreciate the gesture. | 但我如今感激他的好意 |
[32:02] | And that he filled your veins with alien blood. | 他往你血管里注入了外星人血 |
[32:05] | God knows what that did. | 天知道那有什么后果 |
[32:07] | Weaver thinks it made you into | 韦弗认为那把你变成了 |
[32:08] | some kind of a messenger for an alien race. | 外星种族的信使 |
[32:12] | Can you say with certainty that that’s not true? | 你敢肯定地说 不是那样的吗 |
[32:20] | And we haven’t even begun | 我们还没说到 |
[32:21] | to talk about your protégé Skye. | 你的门徒斯凯呢 |
[32:26] | You two have a lot in common. At least, you once did. | 你们两个有很多共同点 至少曾经有过 |
[32:29] | What happened in the alien city, Phil? | 在那座外星城市里发生了什么 菲尔 |
[32:31] | You say that you’re the director? | 你说你是局长 |
[32:33] | So did she drag you down there kicking and screaming, | 那是她哭着喊着把你拉去那里的吗 |
[32:36] | or were you curious? | 还是因为你自己好奇 |
[32:38] | I went to Puerto Rico to destroy the alien city | 我去波多黎各 是为摧毁外星城市 |
[32:40] | and stop Dr. Whitehall, and that’s what we did. | 并阻止怀特霍尔博士 我们也都做到了 |
[32:43] | In part, that’s true. | 这话有部分是真的 |
[32:44] | And that’s why I want to give you a chance | 所以我才想给你一次机会 |
[32:46] | to be the good man I know you once were. | 做那个我知道你曾经是的好人 |
[32:51] | We believe that Fury | 我们认为弗瑞 |
[32:52] | kept a lot of what he did from the World Council, | 向世界理事会隐瞒了他的不少事 |
[32:56] | that he had objects and people of terrifying power | 他在全球藏匿了具有恐怖力量的 |
[33:00] | hidden across the globe. | 物品和人员 |
[33:03] | We want to find them, and we want to make sure | 我们希望找到这些 以确保 |
[33:06] | that they don’t destroy the very world | 这些人和物不会摧毁这个 |
[33:07] | that we fight so hard to keep safe. | 我们如此努力保卫的世界 |
[33:12] | Show me how to open it. | 告诉我怎么打开它 |
[33:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:34] | – Skye. – May, what’s happening? | -斯凯 -梅 出什么事了 |
[33:35] | I couldn’t connect to you guys. | 我一直联系不上你们 |
[33:36] | You need to get out of there — now. | 你得离开那里 尽快 |
[33:38] | What? Why? What are you talking about? | 什么 为什么 你在说什么 |
[33:39] | There’s a panel on the southwest corner of the compound. | 院子西南角有一块面板 |
[33:42] | It’ll let you bring down the laser-grid fence. | 能让你关掉激光网格围栏 |
[33:44] | May, stop. | 梅 等等 |
[33:45] | You can do this, Skye. I believe in you. | 你能做到的 斯凯 我相信你 |
[33:47] | But you need to run — now. | 但是你得跑了 马上 |
[33:49] | They’re coming for you. | 他们来抓你了 |
[33:51] | Who — who’s coming for me? | 谁…谁要来抓我 |
[33:53] | – Who — – S.H.I.E.L.D. | -谁… -神盾局 |
[33:56] | May? | 梅 |
[33:58] | May? | 梅 |
[34:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:27] | Do not approach the target alone! | 不要单独靠近目标 |
[34:30] | If you see her, you send up a flare! | 如果看到了她 就立刻发信号 |
[34:32] | Remember, Skye’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent | 记住 斯凯是一名神盾局特工 |
[34:34] | like one of us — icers only. | 和我们一样 只准用冰冻枪 |
[34:48] | Come on! Move! | 快点 快走 |
[34:51] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[35:01] | Where’s the server core? | 服务器核心在哪里 |
[35:02] | Behind here. | 后面 |
[35:07] | Take that exit. | 从那里撤退 |
[35:08] | Same deal as before — | 和之前的计划一样 |
[35:08] | get everyone you can off the boat. | 让尽可能多的人离开母舰 |
[35:10] | I’ll wait to blow the ship as long as possible. | 我会尽可能晚一点炸掉母舰 |
[35:16] | What about the agents we don’t find? | 那些我们没找到的特工怎么办 |
[35:18] | They’re out there fighting, | 他们正在战斗 |
[35:19] | dying right now to take back the ship. | 冒生命危险想要夺回母舰 |
[35:21] | You’re just gonna blow them to kingdom come? | 你却打算就这样炸死他们吗 |
[35:22] | – Fury’s orders are — – Well, Fury’s dead! | -弗瑞的命令是… -弗瑞已经死了 |
[35:25] | He’s not seeing what we’re seeing. | 他看不到我们眼前的情况 |
[35:27] | He’s right, Bobbi. | 他是对的 芭比 |
[35:28] | We already took the top deck. | 我们已经拿下了顶层甲板 |
[35:30] | Director Fury left orders, | 弗瑞局长留下了命令 |
[35:32] | and we’re gonna follow them. | 我们得坚决执行 |
[35:33] | Hydra will not get this ship and its cargo. | 九头蛇休想得到母舰和舰上的东西 |
[35:36] | They won’t. | 不会让他们得逞 |
[35:36] | We’ll kill every last one of them. | 我们会杀掉他们所有人 |
[35:39] | You know we can do this. | 你知道我们做得到 |
[35:40] | Since when do you not fight for what you believe in? | 你什么时候不为自己的信念而战了 |
[35:42] | You have your orders, Agent Morse. | 执行你的命令 莫尔斯特工 |
[35:45] | This is not a democracy. | 这不是民主决议 |
[35:49] | Maybe it should be. | 也许应该是 |
[35:53] | We can’t keep pretending | 我们不能继续 |
[35:54] | that everything’s the same as it was yesterday. | 假装一切一如昨日 |
[35:57] | I mean, look around. | 看看周围吧 |
[35:58] | Half of our friends are either dead or have turned. | 我们半数的朋友不是死了就是叛变了 |
[36:01] | This isn’t a time to go down with the ship. | 现在不是和母舰同归于尽的时候 |
[36:03] | We need to do something. We need to stop this. | 我们得做点什么 阻止这一切 |
[36:11] | We’re taking back this damn ship whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 我们都要夺回母舰 |
[36:16] | Let’s just hope we don’t live to regret this, Agent Morse. | 希望我们今后不会后悔 莫尔斯特工 |
[36:20] | Let’s just hope we live. | 希望有今后吧 |
[36:41] | I was wrong that day. | 那天是我错了 |
[36:43] | Had we followed Fury’s orders, hundreds of men and women | 如果执行了弗瑞的命令 上百个 |
[36:46] | who had devoted their lives to this organization would be dead. | 忠于这个组织的人 都将死去 |
[36:50] | And if I had been the man in charge… | 如果我是指挥官 |
[36:54] | they’d all be lost. | 他们都会牺牲 |
[36:56] | So now you all operate as what? | 那你们现在怎么运作呢 |
[36:58] | Five friendly faces who agree on everything? | 五个人团结一致进行领导吗 |
[37:00] | I don’t see the other four here talking to me — just you. | 我怎么没见其他四个呢 只有你啊 |
[37:03] | I have no desire to be the director. | 我并不想当局长 |
[37:05] | You think I did? Fury chose me. | 你以为我想吗 是弗瑞选择了我 |
[37:09] | He made you. | 他造就了你 |
[37:11] | You’re literally his creation. | 你完全就是他一手创造的产物 |
[37:14] | He thought of himself as some kind of king | 他把自己当国王 |
[37:16] | and made damn sure that he had an heir to the throne. | 还把王冠传给了自己的继承人 |
[37:20] | Try and remember project insight was Fury’s idea. | 别忘了 洞察计划就是弗瑞提出的 |
[37:23] | Secrets are what brought S.H.I.E.L.D. down the first time, | 神盾局上次就是被秘密害了 |
[37:26] | and we won’t let that happen again. | 我们不能让这悲剧重演 |
[37:29] | If you wanted to talk to me, Agent Gonzalez, | 如果你想跟我谈 冈萨雷斯特工 |
[37:31] | you should have talked to me. | 那就该直接来找我谈 |
[37:33] | You put spies on my team, | 你派间谍渗透我的团队 |
[37:35] | invaded my base, hurt my people. | 入侵我的基地 打伤我的人 |
[37:37] | Fury’s secrets didn’t bring down S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不是弗瑞的秘密害了神盾局 |
[37:39] | Hydra did. | 是九头蛇 |
[37:40] | I wonder if you really believe that. | 这话你自己信吗 |
[37:47] | Guard, give this to Weaver and Fitz-Simmons. | 守卫 把这个交给韦弗和菲兹-西蒙斯 |
[37:55] | It may take some time, | 也许需要点时间 |
[37:56] | but they’ll figure out how to open it. | 但他们能搞清楚怎么开 |
[37:58] | You really think they’re gonna help you? | 你真觉得他们会帮你吗 |
[38:00] | Everyone on your team is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 你的人说到底也都是神盾局特工 |
[38:03] | We’ll let them make their own decisions. | 我们会让他们自己选 |
[38:07] | Already made mine. | 我已经选好了 |
[38:16] | That’s a really nice entrance. | 出场真帅 |
[38:20] | This should get you by for a few days. | 这应该能让你过几天了 |
[38:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:24] | You have to go — now. | 你得离开这儿 马上 |
[38:28] | – Fitz-Simmons. – I’ll take care of them. | -菲兹-西蒙斯 -他们交给我吧 |
[38:30] | Without you, there is no S.H.I.E.L.D. | 没有你 神盾局就没了 |
[38:32] | They know about Skye, Phil. Find her. | 他们知道斯凯的事了 菲尔 找到她 |
[38:47] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[38:49] | Weaver ever tell you what happened to her | 韦弗跟你讲过她那天在 |
[38:51] | at the academy that day? | 学院的经历吗 |
[38:53] | Hydra released an enhanced on them, | 九头蛇派去了一个能力增强者 |
[38:56] | found Weaver fighting to protect the ones that were left behind. | 遭遇了拼命保护剩下的人的韦弗 |
[39:00] | She was actually going toe-to-toe with that monster. | 她跟那怪物正面对决 |
[39:05] | That’s not Skye. | 斯凯不是那样的 |
[39:17] | All agents, converge on that sound! | 所有特工 向枪响处集中 |
[39:41] | No! Skye! | 不 斯凯 |
[40:31] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[40:37] | Gordon, help. | 戈登 救救我 |
[40:43] | Would you like to go home? | 想回家吗 |
[41:07] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:17] | That’s a lot of umbrellas for one drink. | 就一杯酒插这么多伞啊 |
[41:20] | Let me guess — she got the house. | 房子判给前妻了 |
[41:28] | Two of whatever he’s having. | 他的酒给我来两杯 |
[41:30] | Sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[41:30] | An evacuation pod will washed up where and when it wants to. | 撤离舱简直任性 想往哪漂往哪漂 |
[41:33] | Maybe a couple of these little umbrellas, if you have them. | 再给我点缀几把小伞吧 如果有的话 |
[41:37] | So… | 那么 |
[41:39] | how’ve you been. | 你怎么样 |
[41:40] | Anything new? | 有什么新情况吗 |
[41:42] | Same old, same old. | 一切如常 |
[41:44] | So you’ve finish your vacation? | 度假度完了 |
[41:46] | Absolutely. | 是啊 |
[41:47] | You know, I never did understand the appeal of cruise ships. | 我一向不明白巡游船有什么好 |
[41:50] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[42:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[42:03] | You offered me a permanent position. | 你说要给我固定职位 |
[42:05] | Consider that, my contract. | 这就算是我的合同了 |
[42:08] | So, what’s the plan, boss? | 那么 有什么打算 长官 |