时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Hello, Skye. I’m Gordon. | 你好 斯凯 我是戈登 |
[00:05] | I’ll take you to a place | 我会带你去一个地方 |
[00:06] | where you can be with people like us. | 那里人人都和我们一样 |
[00:08] | You can learn about your gift. | 你可以了解你的天赋 |
[00:09] | We founded the real S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们创立了真正的神盾局 |
[00:11] | on the belief that leadership should operate with transparency. | 基于领导层应透明化决策的理念 |
[00:15] | Coulson and his secrets — that’s the threat. | 科尔森和他的秘密才是真正的威胁 |
[00:17] | And I think it’s time that we remove that threat. | 我认为该清除这个威胁了 |
[00:22] | This should get you by for a few days. | 这应该能让你过几天了 |
[00:23] | Without you, there is no S.H.I.E.L.D. | 没有你 神盾局就没了 |
[00:25] | They know about Skye. Find her. | 他们知道斯凯的事了 找到她 |
[00:34] | Gordon, help. | 戈登 救救我 |
[00:47] | Can I let you in on a little secret? | 告诉你个小秘密吧 |
[00:50] | I’ve got a genuine, honest abe, god-given superpower. | 我有种货真价实的超能力 |
[00:53] | You want to know what it is? | 想知道是什么吗 |
[00:54] | I’m afraid to guess. | 我都不敢猜啊 |
[00:55] | I can look at any man | 我只要看一眼一个人 |
[00:56] | and tell him exactly what kind of car he should be driving. | 就能说出他该开什么样的车 |
[00:59] | Maybe I’ll just look around. | 我还是四处看看吧 |
[01:00] | Y-you know, I look at you, | 我看你 |
[01:02] | and I see a man who’s played it safe his whole life, | 我觉得你是个这辈子都力求保险的人 |
[01:05] | but lately feels like he’s stuck in a rut. | 但最近却感到生活千篇一律 |
[01:07] | Life’s lost its thrill. | 失去了刺激感 |
[01:09] | The kids are monsters. The wife’s taken to muumuus. | 孩子要命 老婆不亲 |
[01:12] | And now you’re thinking, | 现在你觉得 |
[01:14] | “It’s time to let the tiger loose.” | “该雄起了” |
[01:16] | Am I hitting the mark? | 我说对了没有 |
[01:18] | Amazing. | 简直厉害 |
[01:19] | Then this is the car for you. | 那么这就是属于你的车 |
[01:22] | Actually, I’m interested in this S.U.V. | 其实 我想要这辆SUV |
[01:25] | I’m going off-roading. | 我要去没有公路的地方 |
[01:26] | I need something that can take a beating. | 我需要辆皮实的车 |
[01:29] | I’ll pay you cash right now. | 我马上能付现金 |
[01:30] | A man with cash is a man with class. | 带现金的男人最有品了 |
[01:33] | I’ll do you one better — | 我给你找辆更好的 |
[01:34] | 2010 4-wheel drive wrangler rubicon — | 2010款四驱牧马人卢比肯 |
[01:38] | Came in a bit pricier, but she’s a beaut. | 虽是贵了一点 但绝对是好车啊 |
[01:40] | It’s — well, it looks like this one here. | 就跟这辆很像 |
[01:42] | – Get in. – What are you doing? | -上车 -你干什么呢 |
[01:44] | Put that back. I’m making a deal. | 还回去 我正跟人谈着呢 |
[01:45] | For that piece of junk? | 买那辆破车吗 |
[01:46] | This is my vehicle. | 这就是我的车啊 |
[01:48] | You know, I need you to get out of there right now. | 请你马上下车 |
[01:50] | We’re not criminals. We don’t want to draw any more attention. | 我们不是罪犯 不能引人注意 |
[01:52] | If it makes you feel better, you can send him a check. | 如果能让你好过点 你可以回头寄支票给他 |
[01:54] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[01:55] | No, we can’t, because our bank accounts have been frozen. | 不行啊 我们的银行账户都冻结了 |
[01:57] | So just get in. I’ll get you to Skye, I promise. | 上车吧 我带你去找斯凯 我保证 |
[01:59] | Hold on a second. You two are in cahoots? | 等等 你俩串通好的 |
[02:02] | You know what? I-I’m gonna call the police. | 告诉你 我要报警了 |
[02:03] | See what you did? He’s calling the police. | 瞧见没 他要报警了 |
[02:05] | Are you happy? Sorry, Eddie. | 你这下开心了 抱歉了 埃迪 |
[02:08] | The tiger’s been loose for awhile. | 我早就雄起了 |
[02:45] | Everything’s gonna be okay. You’re safe now. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[02:49] | Gordon, where am I? | 戈登 我在哪 |
[02:51] | This is the place I told you about. | 这就是我说的地方 |
[02:53] | You called for me. Do you remember? | 你召唤了我 记得吗 |
[02:56] | How long have I been here? | 我来多久了 |
[02:57] | Two days. | 两天了 |
[03:00] | T-t– I need to — I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:02] | They need me. Something bad has happened. | 他们需要我 出事了 |
[03:05] | Oh, why can’t I move? | 我怎么动不了 |
[03:07] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[03:08] | We’re healing you. | 我们在给你治疗 |
[03:10] | Leaving now wouldn’t exactly be — | 你现在走可… |
[03:13] | You ever made microwave popcorn? | 做过微波炉爆米花吗 |
[03:14] | Leave it in too long, and it’s charcoal. | 如果烤太久 会烤焦 |
[03:16] | Take it out too soon, and it’s a bag of kernels. | 如果太早取出来 还没爆开 |
[03:19] | That might be the worst analogy ever. | 可能是最差劲的比喻了 |
[03:21] | Gordo, help me out here. | 戈登 帮帮忙嘛 |
[03:22] | You are on your own with this one. | 你自己解决吧 |
[03:25] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
[03:26] | You’re in very good hands. | 有人会照顾好你 |
[03:28] | He’s smarter than he looks. | 他不像看上去那么傻 |
[03:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道我看上去什么样 |
[03:36] | He’s been by your side since the moment you got here. | 你一到他就一直守着你 |
[03:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:41] | Sorry. I thought — I’m Lincoln, your transitioner. | 抱歉 我以为…我是林肯 你的过渡人 |
[03:45] | Right. I-I keep forgetting you’re new to this. | 对了 我总是忘记你没接触过这些 |
[03:48] | E-everyone who goes through Terrigenesis | 每个经历泰瑞根变异的人 |
[03:50] | has, uh, a transitioner to help them. | 都有一位过渡人帮助他们 |
[03:52] | Please cut to the chase. I… | 请直说重点吧 |
[03:54] | Right, yeah. | 嗯 好 |
[03:54] | Let me start from the top. | 我从头说吧 |
[03:56] | Imagine a thousand years of evolution taking place instantaneously. | 想象一下 数千年的进化瞬间完成 |
[04:01] | T-that’s what happened to you after the mist. | 这就是你穿过迷雾后发生的事 |
[04:03] | These treatments — we’re helping your body | 这些治疗 是在帮助你的身体 |
[04:06] | adjust properly to the change, | 正确适应改变 |
[04:08] | transitioning you quickly and painlessly, I hope. | 帮助你迅速无痛地过渡 希望如此吧 |
[04:11] | We usually like to start the process | 我们一般在穿过迷雾后 |
[04:13] | – right after the mist, but as… – How long? | -就马上开始治疗的 -要多久 |
[04:16] | How long? When can I go? | 要多久 我什么时候能走 |
[04:18] | You got places to be, people to see? | 你还急着去哪赴约吗 |
[04:19] | I’m worried about my friends. | 我在担心我朋友 |
[04:22] | I think they’re in danger. | 我觉得他们有危险 |
[04:25] | You’re the one that’s in danger, Skye. | 你才是有危险的人 斯凯 |
[04:28] | Remember? You’re being hunted. | 记得吗 他们想抓你 |
[04:36] | Seven agents down, Calderon barely hanging on, | 七名特工受伤 卡尔德隆勉强留住条命 |
[04:39] | and you want to defend that thing? | 你还想维护那东西 |
[04:41] | She’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, not a thing. | 她是一名神盾局特工 不是”东西” |
[04:43] | What happened wasn’t her fault. | 那事不能怪她 |
[04:44] | I was there. Calderon fired at her. | 我也在场 卡尔德隆冲她开枪了 |
[04:46] | She was armed and hostile. | 她是持械敌对人员 |
[04:48] | She was scared and defending herself. | 她是吓坏了 在自我防卫 |
[04:50] | I don’t care if she was chasing butterflies. | 我不管她当时是在追蝴蝶 |
[04:53] | We can’t wear kid gloves around something | 对待异能这么强大的东西 |
[04:54] | with powers of that magnitude. | 不能太小心谨慎 |
[04:56] | – She could have killed everyone. – But she didn’t. | -她差点杀了所有人 -可她没有 |
[04:58] | Only because that other freak pulled her from the fight. | 那是因为另一个怪物把她带走了 |
[05:00] | Was he one of Coulson’s? | 他也是科尔森的人吗 |
[05:02] | We’ve only recently encountered him. | 我们是最近才遇到此人的 |
[05:03] | Coulson’s as in the dark as we are. | 科尔森跟我们一样不知情 |
[05:05] | Are you certain about that? | 你确定吗 |
[05:07] | If Coulson’s collecting powered people, | 如果科尔森在搜集异能人士 |
[05:09] | we need to know before they come knocking on our door. | 那我们得在他们找上门前先有所准备 |
[05:12] | No one wants a war, Barbara. | 没人想开战 芭芭拉 |
[05:13] | That’s not gonna happen. Coulson’s reasonable. | 不会的 科尔森是讲理的人 |
[05:15] | Then we need to get into that box to know for sure. | 那我们就得打开工具箱 好确认 |
[05:22] | Well, then you need Fitz. | 那你需要菲兹 |
[05:24] | Pure vibranium shell — | 纯振金外壳 |
[05:26] | No ports, no external power source. | 没有接口 没有外部电源 |
[05:28] | How do you get inside to retrieve the data? | 要怎么探进去获取数据啊 |
[05:30] | I suspect advanced biometric access points. | 应该是用高级生物识别接入点吧 |
[05:33] | Probably loaded with self-destruct triggers. | 可能装有自毁开关 |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:37] | Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons, | 利奥·菲兹 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[05:40] | the ones that got away. | 劫后余生的两人 |
[05:42] | I had my eye on you two when you were at the academy. | 你们在学院时我就留意过你们 |
[05:45] | I wanted to recruit you, but Coulson beat me to it. | 我本想招募你们 但科尔森先了我一步 |
[05:49] | I heard he actually bribed Weaver with cupcakes. | 我听说他还用纸杯蛋糕贿赂了韦弗 |
[05:53] | Robert Gonzales. | 罗伯特·冈萨雷斯 |
[05:55] | We know who you are, | 我们知道你是谁 |
[05:56] | and we are quite aware of your commendable reputation. | 我们也很清楚你的好名声 |
[05:59] | Under different circumstances, we might even be flattered… | 要是换个情境 我们可能还会觉得受宠若惊 |
[06:02] | which is why this is so hard to comprehend. | 所以这一切才这么难以理解 |
[06:05] | Under different circumstances, | 要是换个情境 |
[06:06] | we would have preferred to be invited guests, | 我们更希望作为客人受邀前来 |
[06:09] | but that forced our hand. | 但那东西让我们别无选择 |
[06:11] | We had to take it out of play. | 我们必须解决它 |
[06:13] | What’s inside that’s so important? | 里面到底有什么如此重要 |
[06:15] | All we know is that Coulson and Fury both believed | 我们只知道 科尔森和弗瑞都认为 |
[06:17] | it was valuable enough or dangerous enough | 其内容足够珍贵 或是足够危险 |
[06:18] | to protect with extreme measures. | 一定要采取极端措施防护 |
[06:20] | Maybe it was their favorite recipes. | 也许里面藏着他们最爱的食谱 |
[06:23] | Maybe it is. | 可能是吧 |
[06:25] | Then, maybe, we can put all this behind us and move on. | 那我们也许就能翻过这一页了 |
[06:29] | That’s why I’m asking you for your help, Leo. | 所以我才要请你帮忙 利奥 |
[06:31] | And if he refuses, will you lock him up, | 如果他拒绝 你们会把他关起来吗 |
[06:34] | like you did agent May? | 就像你们对梅特工那样 |
[06:35] | There are no prisoners here. We are all S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. | 这里没有囚犯 我们都是神盾局特工 |
[06:39] | Exit protocols have not changed. | 退出规章并未变化 |
[06:41] | Once you’re cleared and debriefed, | 只要你们接受过检查和询问 |
[06:43] | you’re free to go, if that’s what you really want. | 要是想走 随时可以走 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 那好 |
[06:48] | I’ll start packing my things. | 我去收拾行李了 |
[06:54] | You should have brought cupcakes. | 你该带纸杯蛋糕来的 |
[07:00] | Well…you have to admire their loyalty. | 不得不钦佩他们的忠诚 |
[07:03] | Loyalty to a man and not to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 对一个人忠诚 却不是对神盾局 |
[07:08] | That makes Coulson as dangerous as whatever’s in that box. | 那么科尔森跟工具箱里的东西一样危险了 |
[07:25] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么啊 |
[07:27] | Skye. | 是斯凯 |
[07:31] | Did they do this to her, or did she do it to them? | 是他们袭击了她 还是反过来 |
[07:34] | One way to find out. | 看看就知道了 |
[07:46] | My God. Skye’s doing that? | 天哪 那是斯凯做的 |
[07:48] | Glad she’s on our side. She’s still on our side, isn’t she? | 幸好她是我们的人 她没变节吧 |
[07:51] | This isn’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[07:52] | Well, at least they didn’t take her. | 至少他们没抓住她 |
[07:53] | That means she’s out there, so we’ll find her and — | 那么她就还在外面 我们找到她然后… |
[07:57] | That’s new. | 这个没见过啊 |
[07:59] | Did she just get abducted by aliens? | 她是被外星人绑走了吗 |
[08:01] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[08:02] | We don’t know what he is. He took Skye’s father and Raina. | 他身份不明 但他带走了斯凯的父亲和蕾娜 |
[08:05] | Seriously? I was only gone a week. | 真的假的 我才一周不在而已啊 |
[08:08] | We don’t know where he comes from, | 我们不知道他来自哪里 |
[08:09] | where he goes, or who he works for. | 也不知道他去了何处 或是为谁效力 |
[08:11] | He doesn’t leave trails or clues. | 他从不留下线索和痕迹 |
[08:17] | I lost her. | 我把她弄丢了 |
[08:22] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[08:24] | Kind of normal. | 还算正常 |
[08:26] | – Normal’s good. – Yeah. | -正常是好事 -嗯 |
[08:28] | We flushed your lymphatic and circulatory systems, | 我们清洗了你的淋巴腺和循环系统 |
[08:30] | so you’ll be weak for a few days, but… | 你这几天会比较虚弱 不过 |
[08:32] | I need to give a message to my friends. | 我得给我的朋友们传个信 |
[08:35] | Gordon’s the only one who can make contact with the outside world. | 只有戈登能跟外界联系 |
[08:38] | We can talk to him when he gets back. | 等他回来我们可以跟他商量 |
[08:42] | Where exactly are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[08:44] | No one really knows. | 没人知道 |
[08:46] | Uh, the official name is Chinese, I think — | 官方名字是汉语的 好像是叫 |
[08:47] | Lai shi — doesn’t exactly translate. | 来世 音译的 |
[08:58] | So we just call it “Afterlife.” | 反正我们叫它”来世” |
[09:08] | You say the name of this place is chinese. | 你说这地方的名字是汉语的 |
[09:11] | – Are we in china? – No idea. | -我们在中国吗 -不知道 |
[09:14] | Gordon’s the only one who knows where we are, | 只有戈登知道我们到底在哪 |
[09:16] | and he’s the only way in or out. | 也只有通过他才能进出 |
[09:18] | It keeps us secret and safe from the outside world. | 这让我们与世隔绝 很隐蔽也很安全 |
[09:20] | Or it keeps us prisoners. | 也可以说是让我们成了囚犯 |
[09:22] | You’re not very trusting, are you? | 你不轻易相信人 是吧 |
[09:25] | I woke up naked on a table | 我裸着身子在一张桌子上醒来 |
[09:27] | in a place no one can even point to on a map, so… | 到了一个谁也不知道在哪的地方… |
[09:31] | call me crazy. | 能怪我吗 |
[09:32] | You weren’t totally naked, | 你也不算全裸 |
[09:33] | and you asked Gordon to bring you here. | 而且是你主动让戈登带你来的 |
[09:35] | No one’s gonna force you to stay. | 没人会强迫你留下 |
[09:37] | It’s not a bad place. The night life’s a little lacking. | 这地方不错 虽然夜生活是少了点 |
[09:40] | So you live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[09:41] | No one lives here — not permanently. | 没有人住这儿 至少不是定居 |
[09:44] | It’s more like a way station. | 这里更像是个中转站 |
[09:46] | I’m from Cincinnati, trying to finish med school. | 我来自辛辛那提 正在读医学院 |
[09:49] | I’m brought here when I’m needed. | 我在恰当的时候被带到了这里 |
[09:51] | Some people come here when they need a safe place to stay. | 有些人来这儿是因为他们需要一个安全的暂住地 |
[09:54] | Why do I feel like the new kid in school right now? | 我怎么觉得自己像是新来的学生 |
[09:56] | Everyone is staring at me. | 每个人都在盯着我看 |
[09:59] | Gordon didn’t explain? | 戈登没向你解释吗 |
[10:02] | No, I thought you said that everyone here is like me | 没 你不是说这里的人都和我一样 |
[10:04] | and that this happens all the…time. | 而且这种事经常发生吗 |
[10:08] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:10] | T-this has never happened. | 这种事从没有过 |
[10:12] | Things here have always been done a certain way. | 这里一直是有规矩 有套路的 |
[10:16] | These people are descendants, yes, | 这些人确实是后裔 |
[10:18] | but most of them are waiting to be chosen. | 但他们大多数都在等待被选中 |
[10:20] | They carry the genetic marker | 他们携带着遗传标记 |
[10:21] | and have been brought here to be evaluated, cultured, | 被带来这里进行评估 培训 |
[10:24] | and prepared for the change should they be selected, | 为被选中后的转化做准备 |
[10:27] | but that only happens to one person every few years. | 但几年才会有一个人转化 |
[10:29] | They actually want to go through? | 他们还想转化吗 |
[10:31] | This tradition has been passed down | 这个传统已经 |
[10:33] | through countless generations. | 传承了无数代了 |
[10:35] | And I jumped the line. | 但我却插了队 |
[10:36] | And not only did you go through without permission or prep, | 你不仅在没得到许可和准备的情况下转化了 |
[10:39] | but you did it old-school, | 而且用的是最原始的方法 |
[10:41] | with a diviner in a Kree temple. | 在克里人神殿中用预言者转化 |
[10:43] | Uh, that hasn’t happened for thousands of years. | 这种情况已经有几千年没发生过了 |
[10:48] | You can see why some of these people might be a little envious. | 也就不怪有些人对你有点嫉妒了 |
[10:52] | I’d gladly change places with any of them. | 我愿意和他们任何一个人交换 |
[10:55] | I didn’t want this. | 我也不想这样 |
[10:57] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[11:03] | The woman who changed with me, Raina… | 那个和我一起转化的女人 蕾娜 |
[11:08] | …Gordon took her and my father. | 戈登把她和我父亲带走了 |
[11:10] | Are they here? | 他们在这里吗 |
[11:11] | Gordon takes people everywhere. | 戈登会把人带到各种地方 |
[11:13] | It’s his job to keep us safe. | 保护我们是他的职责 |
[11:16] | I promise, there is no one here who will harm you. | 我保证这里的人不会伤害你 |
[11:20] | You’re protected. | 你是受到保护的 |
[11:30] | Is it true that Fury asked you to spy on Coulson | 弗瑞因为科尔森被注射了GH325 |
[11:33] | because of these GH-325 transfusions? | 而让你监视他 对吗 |
[11:39] | Is it also true that Coulson himself asked you | 并且科尔森本人是不是也曾因此 |
[11:44] | to put a bullet in his head because of it? | 而求你杀了他 |
[11:49] | That’s the man that you helped escape, | 这就是你放走的人 |
[11:52] | a man that Fury didn’t trust, | 一个弗瑞不信任的人 |
[11:54] | a man that you yourself didn’t trust, | 一个你自己也不信任的人 |
[11:57] | a man that didn’t even trust himself. | 一个甚至无法信任他自己的人 |
[12:02] | There’s loyalty, and there’s stubbornness. | 忠诚与固执是两回事 |
[12:04] | Tell me, Agent May… | 告诉我 梅特工 |
[12:07] | Are you loyal to Coulson or to S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你是忠于科尔森还是神盾局 |
[12:12] | They’re the same. | 这两个是一样的 |
[12:17] | Coulson’s powered pet | 科尔森的异能宠物 |
[12:18] | tried to kill seven of our agents… | 试图杀害七名 |
[12:23] | dedicated S.H.I.E.L.D. agents with families, | 有家庭 敬业的神盾局特工 |
[12:26] | and you’re gonna say that they’re the same? | 你还要说他们是一样的吗 |
[12:28] | Coulson had nothing to do with Skye’s powers. | 科尔森与斯凯的异能无关 |
[12:31] | They were caused by a weapon in Hydra’s possession. | 那是九头蛇的一件武器引发的 |
[12:33] | That you were chasing | 而你们去追寻它 |
[12:34] | because of some voices in Coulson’s head. | 正是因为科尔森脑中的声音 |
[12:36] | We were pursuing Hydra because that’s our job. | 我们追踪的是九头蛇 那是职责所在 |
[12:39] | It’s what we should all be doing right now | 这才是我们现在该做的事 |
[12:40] | instead of wasting our time on some witch hunt! | 而不是浪费时间 搞政治迫害 |
[12:46] | What are you doing in here by yourself? | 你自己在这里干什么 |
[12:48] | There’s too much bad blood out there. | 外面的气氛太差了 |
[12:51] | They think we’re traitors. | 他们认为我们是叛徒 |
[12:54] | How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:57] | We always knew this wasn’t gonna end in a big group hug. | 我们早知道这事不可能是大团圆结局 |
[13:00] | Coulson’s a good man, Mack. | 科尔森是个好人 迈克 |
[13:02] | Yeah. He’s a good man who’s been compromised. | 是的 他是个有问题的好人 |
[13:06] | Coulson should be in the index with Agent Skye. | 科尔森应该和斯凯特工一样被列入名录 |
[13:10] | You of all people know what happens | 你是最清楚 |
[13:12] | when powered people lose control. | 异能者失控会怎么样 |
[13:18] | You had to put one down. | 你当时不得不干掉了一个 |
[13:21] | Isn’t that why they call you the Calvary? | 这不正是你被称为”铁骑”的原因吗 |
[13:26] | So you want to put down Coulson and Skye? | 你想干掉科尔森和斯凯吗 |
[13:28] | I want to avoid it. | 我想避免那样 |
[13:31] | His actions are leading us to a deadly showdown. | 他的行为正在导致我们走向血腥对决 |
[13:36] | Help me find him, and we’ll stop it. | 帮我找到他 我们阻止这一切 |
[13:40] | Don’t worry. When he’s ready, he’ll find you. | 别担心 等他准备好会来找你的 |
[13:45] | Coulson is the one man… you can never put down. | 科尔森是你们永远干不掉的人 |
[13:52] | You always travel with whiskey and shot glasses? | 你总是带着威士忌和一口杯旅行吗 |
[13:55] | Never know when you’re gonna need something | 永远不知道什么时候会需要 |
[13:56] | to keep you warm on a cold night. | 寒夜取暖的东西 |
[13:58] | Two glasses? | 两个杯子 |
[13:59] | The other one’s for the person keeping me warm. | 另一个是为温暖我的人准备的 |
[14:02] | But in your case, I’ll make an exception. | 但你情况特殊 破回例吧 |
[14:05] | I need to keep my head clear. | 我需要保持头脑清醒 |
[14:11] | S.H.I.E.L.D. and skye gone in one day — | 一天内失去了神盾局和斯凯 |
[14:14] | How could I let that happen? | 我怎么会让这种事发生 |
[14:16] | There’s no way you could have known. | 你也不可能预先知道的 |
[14:18] | They fooled all of us. | 他们骗了我们所有人 |
[14:20] | Bobbi and Mack are conniving liars and thieves. | 芭比和迈克是狼狈为奸的骗子和小偷 |
[14:23] | And the next time I see either of them — | 下次再见到他们任何一个 |
[14:24] | They’re good agents. Try to see it from their side. | 他们是优秀的特工 要试着从他们的角度看问题 |
[14:27] | Screw their side. | 去他们的角度吧 |
[14:29] | There are very few people in this world | 这世界上没有几个我愿意 |
[14:31] | that I’d throw down with, but you’re one of them. | 与之同生死的人 而你是其中之一 |
[14:33] | Gonzales, the love boat captain? | 冈萨雷斯 那个爱之舰舰长 |
[14:36] | Not if hell froze over. | 除非地狱结冰 |
[14:38] | He’s a brilliant tactician | 他是个很棒的战术家 |
[14:39] | who’s dedicated his life to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 一辈子都在为神盾局尽心尽力 |
[14:41] | I ran into him a couple of times at the triskelion. | 我在三曲翼总部碰到过他几次 |
[14:44] | He’s not a bad guy. | 他不是坏人 |
[14:45] | Good guys don’t usually stab you in the back. | 好人不会在背后捅你一刀 |
[14:47] | Maybe he’s got a point. | 也许他说得有理 |
[14:50] | I was dead, after all. I shouldn’t even be here. | 毕竟我死过了 我本不该还活着 |
[14:54] | We all have our bad days. | 我们都有状态不佳的时候 |
[14:57] | Well, maybe we should forget all this, head down to Mexico. | 也许我们该忘了这里的一切 到墨西哥去 |
[15:00] | We can lay low, | 隐姓埋名 |
[15:01] | enjoy the quiet life. | 享受宁静生活 |
[15:02] | That’s not an option. | 不行 |
[15:04] | The problem is, there are no good options. | 问题是 也没有什么好办法了 |
[15:10] | Well, maybe it’s time for the bad ones. | 也许该做坏决定了 |
[15:16] | Are you really going to let Fitz just walk out of here? | 你真准备就让菲兹离开 |
[15:20] | He’s already cleared and free to go. | 他已经通过检查 可以离开了 |
[15:22] | What about you? Are you staying? | 你呢 会留下来吗 |
[15:25] | I keep hoping this will all be resolved | 我一直希望一切能得到解决 |
[15:26] | and things can get back to normal. | 恢复原来的样子 |
[15:29] | The fastest way to make that happen | 最快的解决办法 |
[15:30] | is to help us open that box. | 就是协助我们打开工具箱 |
[15:33] | Aren’t you curious what’s inside? | 你不好奇里面是什么吗 |
[15:34] | Of course I am, but not enough to betray Coulson. | 当然好奇 但没好奇到愿意背叛科尔森 |
[15:37] | If he isn’t hiding something, | 如果他什么也没隐瞒 |
[15:39] | then opening it will prove that. | 那打开它就可以证明 |
[15:41] | If he is…don’t you think we should know? | 如果他隐瞒了 你不觉得我们该知道吗 |
[15:45] | Once it’s opened, you’ll all leave? | 一旦打开了它 你们就会离开吗 |
[15:48] | Once we know we’re all on the same side. | 我们得知道我们在统一战线上 |
[15:50] | But we need Fitz to get it open. | 但我们需要菲兹打开它 |
[15:53] | Not really. | 不一定 |
[15:57] | You’ve been looking at it all wrong. | 你们的方法就错了 |
[16:00] | It’s not a tech solution — it’s a lab solution. | 不非得靠技术 可以通过分析解决 |
[16:13] | Well, this is yours for as long as you want. | 只要你需要 这房间就是你的 |
[16:17] | Gordon brought your bag from the cabin, | 戈登把你的包从小木屋拿了过来 |
[16:19] | So, you know, take some time, try to relax. | 所以 休息一下 放松下来 |
[16:23] | Relax? | 放松 |
[16:24] | This will be like my fourth bed in the past week, | 这是我一周来第四张床了 |
[16:27] | and I’ve been locked up, quarantined, psychoanalyzed. | 我被关起来过 隔离过 精神分析过 |
[16:31] | Let me guess. To protect you from yourself. | 让我猜猜 那是为了不让你伤到自己 |
[16:35] | The inhibitors these released | 这手套释放的抑制剂 |
[16:37] | seriously compromised the transition process. | 严重妨碍了转化过程 |
[16:39] | It’s one of the reasons, uh, you were out for so long. | 也是你昏迷那么久的原因之一 |
[16:44] | My friend — she was just… trying to help. | 我朋友 她只是…想帮我 |
[16:48] | I mean, she thought she was dealing with human biology, | 她以为她对付的是人类生物学问题 |
[16:51] | but you graduated from that class. | 但你已经从那个级别进化了 |
[16:55] | I’m gonna take a closer look at these. | 我会好好研究一下这个 |
[16:57] | Uh, meanwhile, try to get some rest. | 你呢 尽量休息一下 |
[17:00] | Tomorrow, maybe we’ll see what gift you’ve been given. | 明天我们再看看你的天赋是什么 |
[17:04] | It’s more like a curse. | 更像是个诅咒 |
[17:07] | A lot of us feel that way at first, | 我们很多人开始也这么觉得 |
[17:09] | but you’ll learn to control it. | 但你会学会控制它 |
[17:11] | I don’t want to control it — I want to get rid of it. | 我不想控制它 我想摆脱它 |
[17:14] | That’s… why I called Gordon. | 所以我才召唤了戈登 |
[17:16] | I thought that he’d be able to fix me. | 我以为他能治好我 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry. I-I thought you knew. | 对不起 我以为你知道 |
[17:24] | The transition is irreversible. | 转化是不可逆的 |
[17:32] | You’ll feel better in a few days — trust me. | 相信我 过几天你就会好多了 |
[17:36] | At least, hang here until things calm down on the outside. | 至少 在这儿待到外面的事态平息 |
[17:39] | See what happens. | 再作考虑 |
[17:41] | Plus, it’s, uh, pizza night tomorrow night. | 再说了 明晚是比萨之夜 |
[17:44] | Deep dish — Gordon brings them in from Chicago. | 深盘比萨 戈登从芝加哥买来的 |
[17:46] | Uh, you can’t miss it. | 你可不能错过 |
[17:49] | Nice to see his gifts aren’t being wasted. | 他的天赋没被浪费可真好 |
[17:52] | Seriously, rest. I’ll see you in the morning. | 说真的 休息吧 明早见 |
[18:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[18:12] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s here. | 神盾局来了 |
[18:13] | – Ours or theirs? – Theirs. | -我们的人还是他们那边的 -他们的 |
[18:15] | Damn it. How did they find us? | 见鬼 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[18:18] | I invited them. | 我找他们来的 |
[18:24] | Why did you trigger the alarm? Are you surrendering? | 你为什么触动警报 想投降吗 |
[18:28] | Last time I checked, there were two of us, | 要知道 我们有两个人呢 |
[18:30] | which means two votes. | 至少商量一下啊 |
[18:32] | – We’re not surrendering. – What, then? | -我们不是要投降 -那是什么 |
[18:33] | You want to go out guns blazing, like Butch and Sundance? | 你要像虎豹小霸王那样拿着枪冲出去吗 |
[18:36] | That didn’t end so well. | 他们的下场可不妙 |
[18:38] | I was thinking about what you said last night, | 我考虑了你昨晚说的话 |
[18:40] | about bad options. | 做坏决定 |
[18:42] | I meant have another drink. | 我的意思是再喝一杯 |
[18:43] | I’m not going down without a fight. | 我绝不会什么都不做就屈服 |
[18:45] | We’re gonna find Skye and I’m gonna take back S.H.I.E.L.D., | 我们要找到斯凯 而我要把神盾局夺回来 |
[18:47] | and we’re gonna need more than Honest Eddie’s jeep to do it. | 所以我们需要比老实埃迪的吉普更厉害的东西 |
[18:51] | You want to take their quinjet — | 你想把他们的昆式战斗机抢过来 |
[18:52] | the two us, while we’re trapped in here, surrounded? | 就靠我们两个 还被包围了 困在这里 |
[18:54] | – Brilliant. – I have reinforcements on the way. | -棒极了 -我叫了增援 正在赶来 |
[18:56] | We just have to hold down the fort until they get here. | 在他们来之前 我们只要守住阵地就好 |
[18:58] | Yeah, well, I have reinforcements of my own. | 是啊 我也有增援 |
[19:03] | Icers only. | 只能用冰冻枪 |
[19:04] | Oh, you can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[19:05] | Those are S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents out there. | 外面都是神盾局的特工 |
[19:07] | We’re not gonna hurt them. | 我们不能伤害他们 |
[19:08] | I somehow doubt they feel the same about us. | 我怎么觉得他们不会对我们这么仁慈 |
[19:10] | It won’t come to that. It may not look like it, | 不会到那步田地 看上去或许不像 |
[19:12] | but this place was built to withstand a Hulk-size force. | 但这房子是按能抵抗绿巨人的规格建造的 |
[19:17] | On the other hand, let’s just hope they didn’t bring a — | 话说回来 希望他们没有带 |
[19:21] | …battering ram, | …破城槌来 |
[19:22] | ’cause then we’ve only got about an hour. | 否则 我们就只有大概一小时了 |
[19:30] | Confirmed, Sir — Coulson is inside. | 已确认 长官 科尔森就在里面 |
[19:32] | It’ll take some time to break through that door, | 突破大门要花些时间 |
[19:34] | but he’s not going anywhere. | 但他哪也跑不了 |
[19:35] | Let me know when it’s done. | 解决后告诉我 |
[19:36] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[19:37] | Any more good news? | 还有什么好消息吗 |
[19:38] | Agent Simmons may be on board, | 西蒙斯特工可能会留下 |
[19:40] | but I came to talk to you about agent May. | 但我是来跟你讨论梅特工的 |
[19:42] | – I think your approach – it’s irrelevant. | -我认为你的方法 -这无关紧要 |
[19:44] | We got Coulson at the safe house where we found Skye. | 我们在发现斯凯的安全屋找到了科尔森 |
[19:47] | He triggered the alarm. | 他触发了警报 |
[19:49] | That wasn’t an accident. Coulson’s too smart for that. | 这可不是意外 科尔森可不会这么蠢 |
[19:52] | He sent for us. | 他引我们去的 |
[19:54] | The question is why. | 问题是他为什么这么做 |
[19:58] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[19:59] | You’ll see. | 你就知道了 |
[20:03] | What’s over there? | 那边是什么 |
[20:04] | Oh, another transition room. We don’t use it anymore. | 另一间过渡屋 我们已不用它了 |
[20:07] | Come on. Keep up. | 走吧 跟上 |
[20:15] | This is it — best view in the house. | 就是这儿了 最佳视野所在 |
[20:18] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[20:20] | Good place to clear your head, | 可以清理思绪 |
[20:21] | figure things out, smoke a little something. | 想清楚事情 抽点什么 |
[20:28] | But today, we’re here to figure out you. | 但今天 我们是来弄清楚你的 |
[20:32] | Tell me about your gift. | 跟我讲讲你的能力 |
[20:35] | Is that why you brought me up here? | 这就是你带我来这里的原因吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah, so you can let loose. | 是啊 这样你就可以放松 |
[20:39] | Whatever it is, you don’t have to be afraid of it. | 无论那是什么 你都不用害怕 |
[20:41] | We were designed to be weapons. | 我们是被设计作为武器的 |
[20:43] | I got that directly from the big blue source. | 我是直接从蓝巨人那里听来的 |
[20:46] | Take my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[20:48] | I know it’s so awkward, | 我知道这样很别扭 |
[20:49] | but you strike me as someone who’s generally more curious than afraid. | 可我觉得你这人更多是好奇而不是胆小 |
[21:03] | Are you doing that? | 是你做的吗 |
[21:05] | When I came out of the mist, | 我穿过迷雾之后 |
[21:07] | every cell in my body had a different electrical charge. | 我身体中的每个细胞都带有不同电荷 |
[21:10] | I felt like I was burning from the inside out. | 我觉得自己从里到外在燃烧 |
[21:13] | But I learned to manipulate them, | 但我学会了控制它们 |
[21:16] | concentrate them, even transfer them onto something else, | 聚集它们 甚至传到其他事物上 |
[21:20] | like static electricity. | 就像静电 |
[21:22] | I can feel it moving through my body. | 我能感到它流过我的身体 |
[21:23] | It’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[21:25] | It took awhile to get control. | 花了好一阵才控制住 |
[21:27] | Uh, when I first got here, | 我刚到这里的时候 |
[21:29] | I almost burned the place down literally. | 我差点把这里烧光了 |
[21:32] | But now… sky’s the limit. | 但如今 能力突破天际[音同斯凯]了 |
[21:41] | No pun intended, I guess. | 不是双关哦 |
[21:46] | This is crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[21:54] | Our gifts don’t have to be terrifying. | 我们的能力不非得令人恐惧 |
[21:56] | They’re a part of us. | 它们是我们的一部分 |
[21:59] | I felt lost before I came here, too. | 我来这之前也感到迷茫 |
[22:02] | Looking for answers in the all the wrong places. | 去各种错的地方找答案 |
[22:05] | But we’re connected to something bigger and older than | 但我们与某种更大更古老的东西相关联 |
[22:09] | than we could have ever imagined, | 那超乎我们的想象 |
[22:12] | something extraordinary. | 不同凡响 |
[22:14] | Don’t walk away from it. | 不要逃避 |
[22:35] | I hate to see you leave, turbo. | 我不希望你离开 糊涂虫 |
[22:39] | Only my friend Mack can call me that. | 只有我朋友迈克才那么叫我 |
[22:42] | I’ll always be your friend, Fitz. | 我永远是你朋友 菲兹 |
[22:44] | Hopefully, someday, you’ll understand why I had to do what I did. | 希望有天你能明白我为什么不得不那么做 |
[22:48] | If you’re here to convince me to open the box, you’re wasting… | 如果你是来说服我打开工具箱 你就是浪费 |
[22:50] | No, I’m here because I don’t want you to leave, man. | 不 我来是因为我不希望你离开 |
[22:53] | I believe in what we’re doing. I want you on board. | 我相信我们的使命 我希望你加入 |
[22:55] | I mean, the damn box is taken care of. | 那破工具箱已经有人处理了 |
[22:57] | What do you mean, it’s taken care of? | 什么意思 有人处理 |
[22:58] | Well, simmons, uh, she found a way in using… | 是西蒙斯 她找到了个办法 用 |
[23:01] | genetic markers or something. | 遗传标记 还是什么的 |
[23:04] | If she can see we’re on the same team, why can’t you? | 如果连她都能明白我们是一队人 你怎么就不行 |
[23:11] | She’s scanning the surface dimensions | 她在扫描表面尺寸 |
[23:14] | and routing the data through… | 整合数据 传输至… |
[23:18] | Why would she do that, | 她为什么那么做 |
[23:21] | unless… | 除非 |
[23:22] | It’s just a matter of time before she breaks through, | 她打开是迟早的事了 |
[23:25] | and this will all be over. | 这一切就都结束了 |
[23:32] | How much time? | 还剩多少时间 |
[23:33] | About three minutes. | 三分钟左右 |
[23:34] | Where are the reinforcements? | 增援在哪 |
[23:36] | I don’t know. Stuck in traffic? | 不知道 堵车了吧 |
[23:37] | Are they traveling by clown car? | 他们是坐小丑车来的吗 |
[23:39] | How many are there? | 有多少人 |
[23:40] | Actually, there’s one. | 实际上 就一个 |
[23:42] | One? | 一个 |
[23:43] | That’s not reinforcements — that’s a gravedigger. | 那不叫增援 那是来给我们挖墓的吧 |
[23:45] | Well, there’s not many agents I can trust right now. | 现在没多少我能信任的特工了 |
[23:47] | One? Have you lost your bloody mind? | 就一个 你失心疯了吗 |
[23:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:50] | It’s a 21st century howling commandos kit. | 21世纪咆哮突击队装备箱 |
[23:53] | Trip and fitz built it for me. | 崔普和菲兹为我做的 |
[23:54] | Hey, do you play cards? | 你玩牌吗 |
[24:00] | Three | 三 |
[24:06] | Go, go, go! | 上 |
[24:07] | Let me see your hand! | 举起手 |
[24:24] | I can’t believe that worked. | 真不敢相信这也能行 |
[24:25] | We had the better hand. | 我们有优势嘛 |
[24:27] | How many of us are there? | 我们总共多少人 |
[24:29] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:30] | Not every descendant is found, | 并不是所有后裔都被发现了 |
[24:31] | and not everyone who is chooses to come. | 也不是每个人都决定来这里 |
[24:34] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[24:36] | I hope we’re still on for pizza tonight. | 但愿今晚我们还是吃披萨 |
[24:37] | Truthfully, I think that’s what sold her. | 说实话 她好像就是冲这个来的 |
[24:39] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[24:40] | I have to see to some pressing matters, | 我得去处理一些紧急事务 |
[24:42] | but I’m glad you’re feeling better, Skye. | 但我很高兴你好多了 斯凯 |
[24:44] | I need you to give a message to my friends, | 我需要你给我的朋友们带个信 |
[24:46] | let them know I’m okay. | 让他们知道我没事 |
[24:47] | I can ask permission, but they’ll advise against it. | 我可以去征求许可 但是他们会反对的 |
[24:50] | It’s better we stay quiet for the time being. | 我们目前最好还是保持低调 |
[24:53] | Uh…wait. | 等等 |
[24:58] | My father and Raina — where did you take them? | 我父亲和蕾娜 你把他们带去哪了 |
[25:01] | I can’t divulge their location, just as I can’t divulge yours. | 我不能泄露你们任何一方的位置 |
[25:06] | But you don’t need to worry about them. | 但你不必担心他们 |
[25:11] | What does he mean, “Ask permission”? | 他说征求许可是什么意思 |
[25:12] | Ask permission from who? | 征求谁的许可 |
[25:14] | The elders. | 长老们 |
[25:16] | You’ve made a lot of people afraid, Skye — | 你让很多人害怕 斯凯 |
[25:18] | Afraid our secret won’t be safe for much longer. | 害怕我们的秘密保不了多久了 |
[25:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:33] | Where have you been?! | 你跑哪去了 |
[25:36] | After all I’ve done, this is how you treat me — | 我做了这么多 你就这样对我吗 |
[25:40] | locking me up, feeding me like some animal?! | 把我锁起来 像动物一样圈养我 |
[25:46] | I can’t have a — a window?! | 连个窗户都没有 |
[25:48] | I don’t even know what day it is anymore! | 我甚至不知道今天是几号 |
[25:50] | You’re lucky we’ve kept you alive. | 我们留你一命 算你走运了 |
[25:57] | You found her, didn’t you? | 你找到她了 是吗 |
[26:00] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你才会在这里 |
[26:02] | You found her, and she’s here. | 你找到她了 她现在就在这里 |
[26:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:08] | Uh, I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[26:11] | You must have had your reasons. Now take me to my Daisy. | 你肯定有你的理由 带我去见我的黛西 |
[26:15] | You will not! | 你不能见她 |
[26:17] | I want my daughter! | 我要我的女儿 |
[26:24] | Don’t you leave me! | 你不许离开 |
[26:26] | No! Where are you?! | 不 你在哪 |
[26:36] | This is silly. | 太可笑了 |
[26:38] | You clearly have an unfair advantage, | 你显然有不公平的优势 |
[26:42] | and we clearly don’t see eye to eye. | 而且我们的看法显然无法达成一致 |
[26:45] | So let’s just — just take a moment and — | 那我们…不如花点时间 |
[26:59] | Why? Why can’t I see her? | 为什么 我为什么不能见她 |
[27:03] | Because you have no self-control. | 因为你没有自控力 |
[27:05] | Your lack of discipline | 因为你缺乏自律 |
[27:07] | has risked everything that we have built. | 已经危及了我们所建立的一切 |
[27:10] | You have not only sealed your fate, | 你不仅限制了自己的未来 |
[27:13] | but the fate of your daughter, as well. | 也限制了你女儿的未来 |
[27:25] | This would have been a piece of cake | 如果你刚才肯用这些重型机枪 |
[27:26] | if you’d let us use these big-boy guns. | 解决他们简直轻而易举 |
[27:29] | Now we have to get close enough to get shot by their big-boy guns. | 现在我们却得自己往他们枪口上送 |
[27:32] | By the time they recognize us, it’ll be too late. | 等他们认出我们 已经来不及了 |
[27:34] | Then there’s the small matter of who’s gonna fly that thing — | 有一个小问题 谁要来驾驶那玩意 |
[27:37] | Do you even know how? | 你会吗 |
[27:38] | I’ve watched May fly. | 我看过梅驾驶 |
[27:39] | – I know a little. – How little? | -我会一点 -一点是多少 |
[27:41] | I can get us off the ground. | 我可以让飞机起飞 |
[27:43] | You do know there’s more to it than that — | 你知道开飞机不只是起飞而已吧 |
[27:44] | like, getting us back on the ground, for example? | 比如说 还得让它降落 |
[27:54] | Now we just walk right up and — | 现在我们只要走上前 |
[27:55] | Drop your weapons and put your hands in the air. | 放下武器 举起双手 |
[27:57] | We have you surrounded. | 我们已经包围你们了 |
[27:59] | We’re not surrounded. | 我们没被包围啊 |
[28:01] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:01] | You heard it. | 你们听到了 |
[28:02] | Drop them now. | 立即放下手中武器 |
[28:04] | Didn’t see that coming. | 这我倒是没想到 |
[28:07] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[28:08] | Uh, well, I’m making progress, | 有些进展了 |
[28:10] | but it’s going to take some time. | 但还需要点时间 |
[28:12] | There are microscopic pores in the Vibranium | 振金外壳上有些微观孔隙 |
[28:14] | that I believe are calibrated to Coulson’s DNA. | 我认为是以科尔森的DNA校准的 |
[28:16] | It’s constantly shifting like a Rubik’s cube. | 就像魔方一样不断在改变 |
[28:19] | But if I can isolate them, then there’s — | 但如果我能隔离它们 就能 |
[28:21] | I saw everything, Jemma. | 我都看到了 珍玛 |
[28:23] | Did you really want me to find out this way? | 你真希望我以这种方式发现吗 |
[28:25] | Well — well, I was hoping you would | 我就希望你会发现呢 |
[28:26] | so that we can work together on this. | 这样我们就能一起研究这个东西了 |
[28:28] | Do you have any idea how valuable | 你知道这里的信息 |
[28:29] | the information inside this could be? | 可能会有多宝贵吗 |
[28:31] | You need to help me get it out, get things back to normal. | 你得帮我把它取出来 让一切恢复原状 |
[28:35] | Things can never go back to normal. | 事情不可能恢复原状了 |
[28:37] | Can’t you see that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:37] | Can’t any of you see what you’ve done? | 你们没人意识到你们做了什么吗 |
[28:39] | You’ve destroyed a man’s life, and for what? | 你们毁了一个人的生活 为了什么 |
[28:42] | Fitz, put it down right now. | 菲兹 立刻把东西放下 |
[28:47] | ‘Cause of fear — | 因为害怕 |
[28:49] | ’cause of fear of what’s inside a little black box. | 因为害怕这小黑盒里的东西 |
[28:53] | Well, I don’t believe in fear. | 我不相信害怕 |
[28:55] | I believe in trust, and I’m shocked that you would do this. | 我相信信任 我真没想到你会这么做 |
[28:57] | You knew this would drive me away. | 你明知道这会逼我离开 |
[28:58] | You may as well have packed my bags yourself. | 你不如直接帮我打包行李算了 |
[29:02] | You want me to leave, don’t you, Jemma? | 你就希望我离开 是吗 珍玛 |
[29:09] | If we work for S.H.I.E.L.D., | 如果我们效力于神盾局 |
[29:11] | we have a duty to carry out our responsibilities. | 我们就有责任履行我们的职责 |
[29:18] | So perhaps it’s best if you do. | 所以你离开 也许更好 |
[29:30] | Brilliant plan. | 绝妙的计划 |
[29:31] | There was no backup, was there? | 根本没有增援 是吧 |
[29:34] | This is tango romeo delta. | 这里是TRD |
[29:36] | Tell Gonzales we have his package. | 告诉冈萨雷斯 我们拿到包裹了 |
[29:51] | Backup. | 增援来了 |
[30:30] | Agent Hunter, Agent Peterson. | 亨特特工 这是彼得森特工 |
[30:33] | Call me “Mike.” | 叫我麦克就行 |
[30:34] | That’s quite a handshake you’ve got. | 握手握得真重 |
[30:36] | Thanks for coming on such short notice. | 感谢你能这么快赶过来 |
[30:38] | I see you’ve taken well to the upgrades. | 看来你对装备升级适应得不错 |
[30:40] | No complaints here. | 没什么好抱怨的 |
[30:41] | You want me to get this bird in the air? | 要我开飞机吗 |
[30:59] | At some point, you might have mentioned | 你怎么不说 |
[31:00] | that backup was a lethal cyborg. | 增援是个夺命机器人啊 |
[31:03] | Truthfully, I just wanted to see | 老实说 我只是想看看 |
[31:05] | the look on your face when he showed up — priceless. | 他出现时你脸上的表情 简直太逗了 |
[31:10] | Glad I amuse you. | 很高兴我逗乐你了 |
[31:12] | You know, I can hear you up here. | 你知道我能听到你们说话吧 |
[31:19] | It’s confirmed. | 确认了 |
[31:21] | Coulson has another powered person working with him, | 还有一个异能人士为科尔森工作 |
[31:23] | and guess who else. | 猜猜还有谁 |
[31:26] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[31:27] | If they get to Skye, this is gonna get way out of hand. | 如果他们找到了斯凯 事情肯定会失控 |
[31:30] | They’ve got one last bargaining chip left. | 只剩一个筹码能要挟他们了 |
[31:33] | Bring me the bus and Agent May. | 把空客和梅特工带来 |
[31:40] | Well, it’s not pizza, but at least it’s not kale, | 这虽然不是披萨 但至少也不是蔬菜汤 |
[31:43] | which seems to be the only food they serve around here. | 那似乎是他们唯一提供的食物 |
[31:45] | Can you warm up food with your powers? | 你能用异能加热食物吗 |
[31:47] | Because that would be awesome. | 那就太棒了 |
[31:48] | I have never tried, but I did warm up a small pool once. | 我没试过 但我加热过一个小水池 |
[31:52] | Any 5-year-old can warm up a pool. | 随便哪个小屁孩都能加热水池 |
[31:55] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[31:56] | Come on. I showed you mine. Now you show me yours. | 我给你看了我的能力 该让我看你的了 |
[32:01] | And you’ll teach me to control it? | 你会教我如何控制吗 |
[32:03] | Once I know what we’re dealing with, | 一旦知道了你的能力是什么 |
[32:05] | a guide will be selected to help you master it. | 会有导师帮助你控制异能 |
[32:07] | How long does it take to learn? | 学会控制要花多长时间 |
[32:09] | That depends on the gift — | 那要取决于你的能力 |
[32:10] | how much you’ve physically changed. | 要看你的身体转变了多少 |
[32:12] | You’re a piece of cake, compared to the other one — | 跟另一个相比 你完全是小菜一碟 |
[32:15] | Total physical transformation, | 她的身体彻底变了 |
[32:16] | and we still have no idea what her gift is. | 但我们还不知道她的能力是什么 |
[32:20] | You told me I was the only one. | 你之前说只有我一个 |
[32:24] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | You said that I was the first person | 你说我是很久以来 |
[32:27] | to transition here in a really long time. | 第一个在这里进行过渡的人 |
[32:33] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[32:33] | She’s here. You lied to me. | 她在这里 你骗了我 |
[32:38] | I said there’s no one here who will harm you, | 我说这里没人会伤害你 |
[32:41] | and that’s true. | 这是事实 |
[32:43] | She’s on her own path, Skye, just like you. | 她有自己的路要走 斯凯 和你一样 |
[32:46] | She’s having a rough transition and deserves the same care. | 她的过渡期很艰难 她也需要照顾 |
[32:49] | People died because of her. | 有人因她而死 |
[32:53] | – Where is she? – Skye. | -她在哪里 -斯凯 |
[32:55] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[32:56] | We need to protect her, the same way we protect you. | 我们得保护她 正如保护你一样 |
[33:00] | She is one of us. | 她是我们的一员 |
[33:01] | I am not what she is. | 我和她不一样 |
[33:10] | Get out of my way, Lincoln. | 别挡路 林肯 |
[33:12] | You know I can’t control this. | 你知道我无法控制 |
[33:21] | Raina! | 蕾娜 |
[33:24] | Skye, isn’t this interesting? | 斯凯 真是有趣啊 |
[33:28] | I had a feeling I might see you. | 我就觉得可能会见到你 |
[33:30] | Skye, please, let’s just go. | 斯凯 求你了 走吧 |
[33:32] | Let her stay. We have so much to talk about. | 让她留下吧 我们有很多要聊的 |
[33:36] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[33:37] | Destiny…apparently. | 据说是宿命 |
[33:40] | I wanted to be set free, | 我原本想要自由 |
[33:41] | but now I can’t even bear the light of day. | 但现在我甚至无法走在阳光下 |
[33:45] | I dread being awake, | 我害怕清醒 |
[33:48] | but my sleep is filled with such horrible nightmares. | 但我睡着时也会做恐怖的噩梦 |
[33:54] | Children are so afraid of monsters. | 孩子们都害怕怪兽 |
[33:59] | They should know it’s worse to be one. | 他们应该知道成为怪兽更可怕 |
[34:02] | You got what you deserved. | 你罪有应得 |
[34:03] | And so did you. | 你也是 |
[34:04] | I didn’t deserve any of this. | 我不应该沦落至此 |
[34:07] | – You did this to me! – Skye. | -这都是你造成的 -斯凯 |
[34:09] | No, you have brought nothing but pain into my life — | 不 你为我的人生带来的只有痛苦 |
[34:11] | My father, the mist. | 我爸爸 迷雾 |
[34:13] | My friend Trip died in there because of you! | 我朋友崔普因你而死 |
[34:15] | I didn’t make you follow me into that chamber. | 我没逼你跟着我进入神殿 |
[34:18] | You wanted to go. | 你想要去 |
[34:20] | You needed to go because we’re the same, Skye. | 你需要去 因为我们是同类 斯凯 |
[34:24] | We were the same before, and we’re the same now. | 我们以前是同类 现在也是 |
[34:27] | I am on the outside what you are on the inside. | 我是外表变了 而你是内在变了 |
[34:31] | – No! – Skye! | -不是 -斯凯 |
[34:38] | So that’s what you are. | 原来这就是你的能力 |
[34:42] | You need to stop. | 停下 |
[34:43] | No! Finish this! | 不 了结我吧 |
[34:46] | End my nightmares! | 结束我的噩梦 |
[34:47] | Enough! | 够了 |
[34:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:01] | My name is Jiaying. | 我叫嘉颖 |
[35:03] | You’re both guests in my house. | 你们都是我家的客人 |
[35:05] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[35:06] | You have no idea what she’s capable of. | 你不知道她能做什么 |
[35:10] | She’s capable of beauty and greatness, | 她能成就美好而伟大的事 |
[35:12] | just as we all are. | 和我们一样 |
[35:13] | She can’t be trusted. She killed people! | 你不能信任她 她杀了人 |
[35:16] | From what Gordon tells me, you could have, as well. | 戈登告诉我 你也差点杀了人 |
[35:20] | And from what I just saw, you’re certainly capable of it. | 而就我刚才所见 你也显然具备杀人的能力 |
[35:30] | Why would you bring her here? | 你为什么要把她带来 |
[35:34] | The same reason we brought you here — she’s one of us. | 和把你带来的原因一样 她是我们的一员 |
[35:40] | I am not anything like her. | 我跟她没有任何相似之处 |
[35:42] | Whatever you two were in the past, | 无论你俩过去是什么 |
[35:44] | that’s not what you are now. | 现在你们已经变了 |
[35:49] | I can’t stay — not if she’s here. | 我不能留下 她留我就走 |
[35:53] | We’ll leave that choice to you, | 去留完全取决于你自己 |
[35:55] | but I have chosen to be your guide, | 但我已决定做你的导师 |
[35:58] | should you remain with us. | 希望你能留下 |
[36:02] | All I ask is for a few days. | 我只求你给我几天时间 |
[36:07] | I’ll look after you, train you, watch you grow. | 我会照顾你 训练你 看着你成长 |
[36:13] | And if you don’t feel | 如果你觉得 |
[36:14] | a connection between us worth exploring, well… | 我们之前并无值得深究的共鸣 那么 |
[36:18] | we never have to see each other again. | 我们就再也不必见面了 |
[36:27] | Let’s get you to your room. | 我送你回房吧 |
[36:44] | I was right, wasn’t I? | 我说对了 是吧 |
[36:47] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[36:50] | I told you I would find her, and I did. | 我说过我会找到她 我做到了 |
[36:54] | You were right, Cal. | 你说得对 卡尔 |
[36:58] | It’s Daisy, our daughter. | 真的是黛西 我们的女儿 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:14] | Can I see her now? | 我现在能见她了吗 |
[37:23] | No. | 不行 |
[37:49] | This belonged to my father in the Second World War. | 这是我父亲二战时用过的枪 |
[37:52] | He used it to kill over a hundred Nazis. | 他用这枪杀过上百个纳粹鬼子 |
[37:57] | He said it always had a way | 他说这枪有灵性 |
[38:00] | of finding the right target at the right time. | 总是知道什么时候冲哪开 |
[38:09] | If you think I’m a traitor, | 如果你真觉得我是个叛徒 |
[38:11] | now’s your chance to do something about it. | 现在我给你个机会采取行动 |
[38:15] | Pick it up. Pull the trigger. | 拿起来 朝我开枪 |
[38:18] | Let’s end this right now. | 就此了结这一切 |
[38:21] | Or you can hear me out. | 或者你听我说完 |
[38:26] | It’s come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[38:27] | that I’m not handling you properly. | 我对待你的方式有不妥 |
[38:31] | And since… | 由于 |
[38:36] | I must accept the recommendation of others when I’m outvoted… | 我必须接受多数人支持的建议 |
[38:41] | here we stand. | 所以我来了 |
[38:46] | Assuming you decide not to shoot me, | 假设你不对我开枪 |
[38:49] | I would like to offer you a seat on our board. | 我想请你加入理事会 |
[38:54] | What’s the catch? | 有什么条件 |
[38:56] | No catch. | 没条件 |
[38:57] | We’re gonna bring Coulson in with or without your help. | 无论你帮不帮我们 我们都会抓到科尔森 |
[39:01] | And when we do, | 等他落网后 |
[39:03] | he should have a strong advocate on the board. | 我们中该有一个愿意为他辩护的人 |
[39:08] | And then what? | 然后怎样 |
[39:09] | That’s for us to decide. | 那就得大家商量了 |
[39:12] | But right now he’s acting like a fugitive and a threat. | 但现在他像个逃犯 对我们也有威胁 |
[39:17] | We do not take any threat against S.H.I.E.L.D. lightly. | 我们绝不轻易放过任何针对神盾局的威胁 |
[39:21] | Neither do I. | 我也不会 |
[39:30] | I appreciate the theatrics, | 多谢你费心演这一出 |
[39:32] | but even you’re not stupid enough to hand me a loaded gun. | 但你不会傻到给我一把装着子弹的枪 |
[39:43] | This is not about Coulson. | 这不是为了科尔森 |
[39:46] | It’s not about me. | 也不是为了我 |
[39:48] | It’s not about anyone on this ship. | 也不是为了舰上的任何人 |
[39:52] | It’s about S.H.I.E.L.D. | 而是为了神盾局 |
[39:54] | We cannot afford to be enemies to each other | 我们不能再这么互相反目 |
[39:57] | when there are new threats out there | 因为眼下各路威胁虎视眈眈 |
[39:59] | waiting for the moment we are at our weakest. | 就等着我们露出破绽 |
[40:03] | A house built on shifting sand will fall. | 流沙之上 大厦必倾 |
[40:07] | And without a strong and united foundation, | 如果我们不能团结一致 |
[40:11] | S.H.I.E.L.D. will fall again. | 神盾局必将再次沦陷 |
[40:15] | I’m asking you to help us defend her, Agent May. | 我请求你和我们一起保卫她 梅特工 |
[40:20] | Take a seat on our board. | 加入我们理事会 |
[40:30] | Autopilot is set. Cruising at 45,000 feet. | 自动驾驶开启 飞行高度4.5万英尺 |
[40:34] | Any destination? | 目的地是哪 |
[40:35] | – Mexico. – I’ll let you know. | -墨西哥如何 -我回头再告诉你 |
[40:38] | Agent Peterson has been doing some overseas work for me. | 彼得森特工一直在帮我做一些海外工作 |
[40:40] | Remember List? | 还记得李斯特吗 |
[40:41] | The Hydra head we didn’t cut off? | 我们没斩掉的那个九头蛇蛇头 |
[40:43] | Mike’s been trailing him for the past six months. | 麦克过去六个月一直在追踪他 |
[40:45] | Tell him what you found. | 告诉他你发现了什么 |
[40:46] | Last week, I intercepted a coded transmission from List | 上周我拦截到了一通来自李斯特的加密通讯 |
[40:49] | mentioning his interest in powered people. | 他提到他对异能人士有兴趣 |
[40:51] | Yeah, they seem to be trending these days. | 是啊 现在貌似流行异能人 |
[40:53] | He’s hunting them down and experimenting on them. | 他在抓捕他们 拿他们做试验 |
[40:56] | You think the no-eyed guy took Skye as one of his? | 你觉得带走斯凯的无眼男是他的人吗 |
[40:58] | No, but he’s connected to Skye’s father | 不 但他和斯凯的父亲有联系 |
[41:00] | and whatever group of powered people he’s involved with. | 他背后肯定还有其他的异能人士 |
[41:02] | Does Hydra know about them? | 九头蛇知道他们吗 |
[41:03] | Seems likely. | 有可能 |
[41:04] | There’s only one man who’s connected to both sides of this equation. | 只有一个人和这两方都有联系 |
[41:07] | If we’re gonna find Skye, we need to find him first. | 如果我们要找到斯凯 就必须先找他 |
[41:10] | And who’s that? | 是谁 |
[41:11] | Our bad option. | 我们的坏决定 |
[41:15] | Grant Ward. | 格兰特·沃德 |
[41:18] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:21] | I did everything in my power, but… it wouldn’t open. | 我想尽了一切办法 但就是打不开它 |
[41:24] | It’s way beyond anything I’ve ever encountered. | 这比我遇到过的任何东西都复杂得多 |
[41:26] | Without Coulson or some miracle, | 除非科尔森亲自来开 或者天降奇迹 |
[41:29] | I’m afraid it’s just a worthless piece of junk. | 恐怕这就只是一件毫无价值的破烂 |
[41:39] | Airport, please. | 去机场 谢谢 |
[41:52] | Nice work, Jemma. | 干得漂亮 珍玛 |
[41:57] | 意式熏火腿奶酪三明治 注意安全 爱你的 珍玛 | |
[42:09] | With a hint of pesto aioli. | 还加了蒜泥蛋黄酱 |