时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | A team centered around people with powers? | 异能人士组成的小队 |
[00:05] | There exists a small percentage of the population | 人群中有一小部分人 |
[00:08] | with a dormant alien gene. | 有潜伏的外星基因 |
[00:09] | There’s a chemical compound that activates this gene, | 有一种化合物能激活这种基因 |
[00:12] | and you, Joey, are one of the first people | 而你 乔伊 是首批接触到 |
[00:15] | to come into contact with it. | 该物质的人之一 |
[00:16] | No leadership means nobody giving orders, | 没有领导层就意味着没人有权下令 |
[00:20] | and that sure as hell includes you. | 也包括你 |
[00:23] | I’m done flying solo. | 我不想再单干了 |
[00:24] | I miss having a team around me. | 我怀念团队合作的时光 |
[00:26] | I miss her, too. | 我也想她 |
[00:27] | I’m having a hard time accepting it… all of it. | 我也很难接受这一切 |
[00:30] | I-I’m on my third hand, | 我都换第三只手了 |
[00:32] | May took off on vacation and never came back, | 梅去度假 再没回来 |
[00:34] | So I lost my right hand, too. | 我的右手[得力助手]也失去了 |
[00:36] | We need to say goodbye. | 我们必须道别 |
[00:38] | Jemma would want us to do that. | 那也会是珍玛的期望 |
[00:43] | Do someth-I-I-I-ing! | 你倒是动啊 |
[01:25] | May our gifts see you through the journey. | 愿我们的礼物能保你一路平安 |
[01:41] | Perhaps it w– | 会不会… |
[01:42] | What if I fail to return? | 我会不会回不来 |
[01:43] | Be brave, my lord. | 勇敢些 大人 |
[02:09] | Will he come back? | 他会回来吗 |
[02:11] | Our best minds are working to understand this. | 我们最厉害的学者都在研究它 |
[02:14] | But as far as we know, in all of history… | 但据我们所知 从古至今… |
[02:19] | No one has ever returned. | 去的人没有一个回来过 |
[02:27] | I think Joey’s a real candidate. | 我觉得乔伊是个不错的候选人 |
[02:29] | Sure. He’s inhuman. | 当然 他是异人 |
[02:31] | But…Doesn’t meet my criteria. | 但是…达不到我的标准 |
[02:34] | He’s a decent guy, and you know it. | 他是个好人 你知道的 |
[02:36] | Getting that unit up and running is priority. | 组建团队 执行任务是首要任务 |
[02:38] | Yeah, but it doesn’t mean it has to be a rush job. | 没错 但是不必这么急啊 |
[02:40] | Look, Dr. Garner will make his recommendation. | 加纳博士会给出建议的 |
[02:43] | And it will be the same as always — | 会跟往常一样 |
[02:45] | Three months observation and counseling before reassessment. | 观察咨询三个月 然后重新评估 |
[02:48] | He’s as much of a buzzkill as you are. | 他跟你一样扫兴 |
[02:51] | And if you haven’t been keeping score, | 如果你没注意 |
[02:52] | our team’s down to Three Musketeers. | 我们团队已经变成三个火枪手了 |
[02:54] | May and Simmons are gone. | 梅和西蒙斯都离开了 |
[02:56] | Fitz might as well be, Bobbi’s on the DL. | 菲兹也基本不在 芭比情况不佳 |
[02:58] | And from what I hear, Hunter’s planning to leave. | 我听到风声 亨特也打算离开 |
[03:00] | Yeah, but not for good. | 对 但不是永远离开 |
[03:01] | He’s got a score to settle. | 他有恩怨要了结 |
[03:05] | – It’s fitz! – Fitz broke into containment! | -菲兹 -菲兹闯进了限制区 |
[03:14] | – Fitz! – Fitz, get out of there! | -菲兹 -菲兹 快出来 |
[03:15] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:16] | Close it! Close it! | 把它关上 快关上 |
[03:18] | I got it! | 我来 |
[03:31] | Damn it, Fitz. | 该死 菲兹 |
[03:33] | I had to know — had to — had to know — | 我必须要知道…必须知道 |
[03:34] | I already lost Simmons to that thing. | 那东西已经夺走了西蒙斯 |
[03:35] | I cannot afford to lose you, too. | 我不能连你也失去 |
[03:37] | Trying to get yourself killed? | 你想害死自己吗 |
[03:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:41] | I won’t give up. I can’t give up. | 我不会放弃的 我不能放弃 |
[03:44] | None of us want to, Fitz, but… | 没有人想放弃 菲兹 但是… |
[03:48] | Fitz, you tried. | 菲兹 你尽力了 |
[03:50] | Okay? You tried your hardest. | 好吗 你已经尽全力了 |
[03:52] | Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道的 |
[03:53] | No. I missed something. | 不 我肯定遗漏了什么 |
[03:56] | I m… I missed something. | 我肯定…遗漏了什么 |
[04:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:05] | Proof. | 证据 |
[04:10] | Sand. | 砂 |
[04:11] | Not just sand — impossible sand. | 不只是砂 是不可能出现的砂 |
[04:14] | The monolith’s case is a clean room. | 巨石箱绝对干净 |
[04:16] | There’s nothing in there but that rock. Not even dust. | 里面除了那石头什么都没有 连灰都没有 |
[04:18] | Unless you blast it open with a shotgun | 除非用霰弹枪把它轰开 |
[04:20] | and contaminate everything. | 造成了污染 |
[04:21] | That’s not what this is. | 不是这回事 |
[04:22] | Okay, the sand itself — not unusual. | 这砂本身很寻常 |
[04:24] | Mostly silicone-dioxide particles just like on earth. | 跟地球上的砂差不多 是二氧化硅微粒 |
[04:26] | But you’re saying this sand is not from earth? | 但你认为这砂不是地球上的 |
[04:28] | Sir, carbon dating shows that — | 长官 碳测年结果表明 |
[04:29] | It predates the earth by a billion years. | 这砂的年代比地球早十亿年 |
[04:34] | So you think the rock is a portal? | 所以你觉得巨石是个传送门 |
[04:36] | No. No, I’m proving that it’s a portal, | 不是觉得 我证明了它就是个传送门 |
[04:39] | okay, to another planet, a-a very old planet — | 通往另一个星球 一个非常古老的星球的传送门 |
[04:42] | a crack in space-time that carried Simmons away… | 它是时空中的一道裂缝 带走了西蒙斯 |
[04:45] | and carried the sand back. | 并带回了那种砂 |
[04:47] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[04:48] | She’s out there. | 她就在那里 |
[04:52] | But it’s been months. | 可已经几个月了 |
[04:54] | Yeah? | 那又怎样 |
[04:56] | She could be long gone from wherever this thing dropped her. | 她可能早已不在那东西最初放下她的地方了 |
[04:59] | – Yeah. – She could be dead. | -对 -她可能已经死了 |
[05:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:05] | But we’re gonna find out, aren’t we? | 但我们还是要一探究竟 对吧 |
[05:06] | – Yeah. – You’re damn right. | -没错 -当然 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:09] | Okay, Fitz, what do you need? | 好了 菲兹 你需要什么 |
[05:11] | Uh, uh, well, uh, more historical data. | 这个嘛 我要更多历史数据 |
[05:14] | People have studied this thing for centuries. | 人们研究这东西已有几个世纪 |
[05:16] | I need an expert on quantum mechanics | 还需要一个精通量子力学 |
[05:18] | and einstein-rosen bridge theory, | 和爱因斯坦-罗森结合理论的专家 |
[05:20] | And a — a sandwich would be nice. | 还有 再来个三明治就最好了 |
[05:22] | I might have an idea — about the other things. | 其他方面我可能有办法了 |
[05:26] | You two, stay with our new inhuman guest. | 你们俩 陪着我们的新异人 |
[05:28] | Be here for Dr. Garner’s assessment. | 等加纳博士来做评估 |
[05:30] | Building that team is still the priority. | 组建那只小队仍是首要任务 |
[05:32] | – What did I say? – Bobbi — | -我说什么来着 -芭比 |
[05:33] | I’m on this with Fitz. | 我要帮菲兹 |
[05:35] | Yeah, haven’t you been on this with fitz the whole time? | 是啊 你不是一直在帮菲兹吗 |
[05:38] | Hiding his trip to Morocco, | 隐瞒他去摩洛哥的事 |
[05:40] | covering for him on a constant basis? | 一直给他打掩护 |
[05:42] | Have I? | 我有吗 |
[05:46] | And you know where you’re going. | 你知道该去哪 |
[05:51] | Coulson would be pissed if he knew what you had planned. | 科尔森要是知道你的打算肯定会发怒的 |
[05:53] | Part of our agreement. | 我们说好的 |
[05:54] | He won’t sweat the details, and I won’t share them. | 他不在意细节 我也不说 |
[05:57] | You really think Ward’s back with Hydra? | 你真认为沃德回到九头蛇了吗 |
[06:00] | Damn it. I want to go after him with you. | 该死 我想跟你一起去抓他 |
[06:02] | You’re still on the mend. | 你的伤还没养好 |
[06:03] | Plus, you’ve been undercover with hydra, | 而且 你在九头蛇做过卧底 |
[06:04] | and that face makes an impression. | 你这张脸一般人忘不了 |
[06:06] | The rest of you makes a bloody statement. | 你身上都散发着复仇的气息 |
[06:10] | You like me stuck here in the lab. | 你就希望我烂在实验室里 |
[06:12] | Too bloody right. | 说得太对了 |
[06:14] | You’re missing half a lung because you took a bullet | 就因为挡了沃德给我准备的一枪 |
[06:16] | Ward intended for me. | 你半个肺都没了 |
[06:17] | Nearly bled out in my arms. | 差点死在我怀里 |
[06:19] | If you being in the lab | 你待在实验室里 |
[06:20] | means I never have to see something like that again, | 我就再不用见到那种场面了 |
[06:21] | I’m all for it. | 我举双手支持 |
[06:22] | Bobbi, you want to fly? | 芭比 你想开飞机吗 |
[06:24] | – Desperately. – Good. | -迫不及待 -很好 |
[06:25] | Here’s our destination. | 这是我们的目的地 |
[06:27] | Who’s Professor Randolph? | 兰道夫教授是谁 |
[06:29] | This monolith has been studied for centuries. | 这块巨石已经被研究了几个世纪 |
[06:31] | Well, Randolph’s actually been on the planet for those centuries, | 兰道夫这几个世纪来一直在地球上 |
[06:34] | and he’s traveled through space in a portal | 他通过传送门穿越过时空 |
[06:36] | and he’s also an alien. | 而且 他还是个外星人 |
[06:38] | So he’s got a lot going for him. | 所以他优势不少 |
[06:47] | Don’t die out there. | 别把命丢了 |
[06:50] | And, Hunter… | 亨特… |
[06:52] | Make sure he does. | 一定要他的命 |
[07:06] | Hell of a machine, Kebo. | 真是辆好车啊 开博 |
[07:08] | Built for precision, speed… | 为精准和速度而打造… |
[07:12] | …designed to handle flawlessly under any conditions. | 在任何环境下都能完美操控 |
[07:16] | But Carmine here bought it as a status symbol to show off. | 但是卡曼买下它就是为了炫耀财富和地位 |
[07:20] | Never opened it up, | 从不开出来 |
[07:22] | denied it of its true purpose. | 不让它发挥真正使命 |
[07:26] | Old Hydra’s full of guys like him — | 从前的九头蛇全是他这样的人 |
[07:29] | Soft, entitled, | 软弱 自以为是 |
[07:30] | mistaking wealth for success, privilege for power. | 错以为拥有财富和特权就是成功和力量 |
[07:35] | Their greed splintered Hydra into a thousand pieces. | 他们的贪婪让九头蛇四分五裂 |
[07:38] | Their time is over. | 他们的时代已经过去了 |
[07:40] | Time for a leaner generation. | 少壮派的时代到来了 |
[07:53] | These people have proven themselves in blood. | 这些人已经用鲜血证明了自己 |
[07:55] | Did you see how they didn’t even flinch? | 他们刚刚毫不畏缩 你看到了吗 |
[07:57] | Now’s your chance to prove you still have purpose. | 现在该你证明自己的用处了 |
[08:01] | Show me you’re not dead weight. | 向我证明你不是负担 |
[08:08] | So, tell me… | 告诉我… |
[08:11] | …Where’s the kid? | 那小子在哪 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 帮不了你 |
[08:15] | Can’t or won’t? | 帮不了还是不愿帮 |
[08:17] | – Potato, puh-tah-toe. – And your reason? | -有什么区别 -为什么 |
[08:20] | The nightly news, cities flying into the atmosphere, | 晚间新闻说 城市飞入大气层 |
[08:23] | government task forces, | 政府特遣队 |
[08:24] | and now the public is freaking out about alien outbreaks. | 现在民众对外星疾病爆发感到惶恐 |
[08:28] | Pretty crappy time to be on earth if you’re not a local, | 现在情况对外地人很不利 |
[08:30] | so I am staying low. | 所以我要保持低调 |
[08:33] | And of course there is my current situation. | 当然了 还有我现在处境的问题 |
[08:37] | Destruction of property, public drunkenness. | 破坏财物 公共场所酗酒 |
[08:40] | Yes, well, Asgardians can generally hold their drink. | 没错 通常阿斯加德人的酒量不小 |
[08:43] | It’s just, well, one night I tried to hold all the drinks. | 只是有一晚 我想喝完所有的酒 |
[08:46] | Asgardians are also strong, right? | 阿斯加德人也很强壮 不是吗 |
[08:48] | You could easily break out. | 你可以轻易越狱 |
[08:50] | What? And miss dinner? | 怎么 错过晚餐吗 |
[08:52] | Oh, no. Yes, Norwegian prisons are surprisingly evolved — | 不 挪威监狱现在特别高档 |
[08:56] | Decent food, comfy bed, extensive library, | 食物像样 床铺舒服 藏书丰富 |
[09:00] | and no attention being drawn to me. | 而且我也不会引起注意 |
[09:03] | Come back in a few months, why don’t you? | 你们不如几个月后再来找我吧 |
[09:04] | Maybe then I’ll be in the mood. | 也许那时我就有心情了 |
[09:06] | We don’t have a few months. | 我们没有几个月的时间 |
[09:08] | And neither do you. | 你也没有 |
[09:10] | I don’t have to remind you that I saved your life, | 我不必提醒你吧 是我救了你 |
[09:12] | though I did just mention it in case you forgot. | 不过我还是说了 以防你忘记 |
[09:15] | But I’d still have no problems | 但如果要我联系 |
[09:16] | contacting those task forces you mentioned. | 你提到的特遣队 我也没问题 |
[09:19] | I bet they’d go bonkers to have a real-life Asgardian | 我相信能在实验室里解剖阿斯加德人 |
[09:21] | to dissect in their labs. | 他们会欣喜若狂的 |
[09:24] | I don’t know how comfy you’d be there. | 就是不知道你在那儿会不会舒适 |
[09:26] | Why, Agent Coulson… | 怎么 科尔森特工 |
[09:31] | are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[09:33] | I wouldn’t call it a… | 我不会把这说成是… |
[09:35] | Well, yeah, I guess I am. | 是的 看来是的 |
[09:38] | That’s absolutely a threat. | 我绝对是在威胁你 |
[09:40] | You’re different now. You know that? | 你变了 知道吗 |
[09:42] | One must accommodate the times or things get messy. | 必须顺应时事 不然事情就乱套了 |
[09:47] | What’s with the hand? | 你手怎么回事 |
[09:49] | Things got messy. | 乱套的结果 |
[09:53] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:56] | you’ll have to cover my release. | 你得把我弄出去 |
[09:58] | And if there is a portal, | 而且如果真有传送门 |
[09:59] | which I will have to see to believe, | 我必须亲眼见到 才会相信 |
[10:00] | you are diving into very dangerous waters here. | 那你是要蹚非常危险的浑水 |
[10:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:07] | Well, it’s not like you’re giving me any choice. | 反正你也没给我别的选择 |
[10:18] | He did it. | 他干的 |
[10:31] | Good to see you, Dr. Garner. | 很高兴见到你 加纳博士 |
[10:33] | Hmm, enjoying the use of the private jet? | 私人飞机坐得还爽吗 |
[10:35] | It’s very helpful. Thanks. | 非常方便 多谢 |
[10:37] | Those jump seats aren’t made for transcontinental trips, | 折叠座椅不适合跨大陆旅行 |
[10:40] | I’ll tell you that. | 老实跟你讲 |
[10:41] | Are you hungry? I can have something whipped up for you. | 饿吗 我可以给你弄点吃的 |
[10:43] | That would be great. Thanks. | 那就太好了 谢谢 |
[10:44] | Anything to drink? | 喝的呢 |
[10:46] | Daisy, trying to butter me up? | 黛西 这是拍马屁吗 |
[10:48] | What, are you not hungry? | 怎么了 你不饿吗 |
[10:49] | Hey, look, my job is to keep everyone safe. | 听着 我的工作是保全所有人 |
[10:52] | Not just potential recruits, but you, as well. | 不仅限于潜在候选人 你也一样 |
[10:55] | Bribery’s not gonna get this guy approved for the team any faster. | 贿赂我不会让这人早点获批入队的 |
[10:58] | Wouldn’t know, because you haven’t approved anyone yet. | 那还真不清楚 因为你还没同意任何人入队 |
[11:01] | Well, here’s, uh, Joey Gutierrez. | 这是乔伊·古铁雷斯 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I was reading his file on the flight — | 知道 我在飞机上看过他的档案了 |
[11:06] | Liquefies metal. How’s he holding up? | 液化金属 他怎么样 |
[11:08] | Well, he’s terrified. | 他吓坏了 |
[11:10] | That’s a healthy response. | 那是健康的反应 |
[11:11] | What about you two? How are you guys doing? | 你们俩呢 还好吗 |
[11:12] | No, no. Unh-unh-unh. | 少来啊 |
[11:13] | You are not getting me on the couch today, doc, | 今天你甭想跟我玩心理分析 博士 |
[11:15] | unless it’s a conversation between friends. | 除非是朋友间的聊天 |
[11:17] | That’s all I meant. | 我就是那个意思 |
[11:19] | Great. How’s May? | 好啊 梅怎么样了 |
[11:20] | Where is she? Is she ever coming back? | 她在哪 她还回来吗 |
[11:23] | You should ask her yourself. | 你该去问她本人 |
[11:25] | Well…I would if I knew where she was. | 我要知道她在哪当然会问了 |
[11:33] | No, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[11:34] | You don’t watch where the ball goes. | 你不能看着球往哪飞 |
[11:37] | Then how would I find it? | 那我怎么找球 |
[11:38] | You’re usually very good at things like this — a natural. | 你一般对这种事都游刃有余 很有天资 |
[11:41] | Yeah, well, there’s nothing natural about this game, | 这项运动一点也不自然 |
[11:43] | and your comments after every swing make it super fun. | 但我每挥一杆你都要吐槽 就乐趣无穷了 |
[11:47] | You’ll get hooked. You’ll see. | 你会上瘾的 等着瞧 |
[11:49] | All right, fair’s fair. | 好吧 公平公正 |
[11:51] | 10 shots for me, 5 reps for you. | 我打十杆 你做五次 |
[11:53] | That’s why we’re here. Work that hip. | 那才是我们来的目的 锻炼臀部 |
[11:56] | You don’t have to worry about my rehab, | 你不用担心我的康复治疗 |
[11:59] | and that’s not why you’re here. | 你也不是为这个才来的 |
[12:03] | I may not be a spy, but 20 years with your mother | 我虽不是间谍 但和你妈相处20年 |
[12:06] | has taught me to pick up on things. | 让我学会了留意蛛丝马迹 |
[12:08] | You’re not here because you care about me. | 你不是因为关心我才来的 |
[12:10] | Oh, now I don’t care about you. | 得 我又不在乎你了 |
[12:12] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[12:14] | I said that’s not why you’re here. | 我是说你不是为这而来 |
[12:18] | Come on, Mellie. | 拜托 梅莉 |
[12:20] | You — you take a trip to Honolulu with Andrew… | 你和安德鲁去了一趟火奴鲁鲁 |
[12:23] | It was Maui. | 我们去的是毛伊岛 |
[12:25] | And you come back the daughter of the year. | 你回来就变成年度最佳女儿了 |
[12:27] | Something is not right. | 有什么事不对劲 |
[12:31] | All right, I’ll figure it out for myself. | 好吧 我会自己搞明白的 |
[12:41] | Well, I hate to disappoint, | 我真不想让你失望 |
[12:43] | but it looks like your regular, old — | 不过看上去就是块普通的… |
[12:50] | How often does it do that? | 它多久会这样变一次 |
[12:52] | It’s random. | 是随机的 |
[12:53] | No. No, no, no, no. It may seem random. | 不 不会的 看上去可能是随机的 |
[12:55] | But this…Something is clearly triggering it. | 但这 很明显是由什么引起的 |
[12:58] | I’ve checked it against tides, relation to the sun, rotation — | 我对比了潮汐 太阳活动 自转 |
[13:00] | On this planet. | 是这个星球的 |
[13:02] | So you have no idea how to control it. | 所以你完全不知道如何控制它 |
[13:06] | Why come to me? | 为什么找我来 |
[13:07] | I’m no interstellar-travel expert. | 我不是星际旅行的专家 |
[13:09] | I’ve never even studied gravitational lensing | 我从没研究过引力透镜 |
[13:10] | or zero-point energy fields | 或者零点能量场 |
[13:13] | or quantum-harmonic oscillation theory. | 还有量子谐震荡理论 |
[13:16] | Yet you know all those words you just said. | 但是你却说出了这么多术语 |
[13:18] | And you’re scared of portals. | 而且你很害怕传送门 |
[13:20] | You’re scared of being dragged back home through a portal. | 你害怕被传送门拽回家 |
[13:22] | So I think in your drunken stumble through history, | 所以我觉得你浑浑噩噩这些年来 |
[13:25] | you’ve probably investigated every story involving one. | 大概调查过每一个与之相关的传说 |
[13:27] | And I’ve seen you eyeing all of your exits, | 而且我看到你观察了每个出口的位置 |
[13:30] | my knee brace, wondering if you can get away with it. | 还有我的护膝 琢磨能不能安全逃出 |
[13:33] | The only reason you came with us was to confirm its existence. | 你跟我们来就是为了确认它真的存在 |
[13:35] | And destroy it. | 并摧毁它 |
[13:37] | You’ll have to go through me. | 那你要先踏过我 |
[13:42] | And I could. Literally. | 我可以 真的可以 |
[13:44] | But, then, I don’t know what amazon woman | 不过 我不知道如今女金刚 |
[13:46] | and robot hand are capable of these days, | 和机械手都有什么本事 |
[13:48] | so I will help you get her back. | 所以我会帮你救她回来 |
[13:51] | I’m not entirely heartless. But if I do, | 我也不是完全铁石心肠 但如果成功了 |
[13:53] | I want your word that we will demolish this portal | 我希望你保证 我们会摧毁这个传送门 |
[13:56] | and no one passes through it again. | 不会再有人从中穿越了 |
[13:58] | – I’ll sleep better at night. – Good. | -那样我晚上能睡得更香 -好 |
[14:00] | Well, I’ve investigated a lot of these wormhole rumors, | 我调查过很多这种虫洞的谣言 |
[14:03] | but that’s all they were — rumors. | 不过它们也仅限于此 都是谣言 |
[14:04] | None have panned out. | 从没有真的 |
[14:05] | So we know nothing of its origin. | 那么我们完全不知道其来源 |
[14:07] | Kree maybe. | 可能是克里人的 |
[14:08] | And this parchment was found with it. | 还有块羊皮纸是一起找到的 |
[14:15] | Well, hello. | 哎呦呦 |
[14:19] | I’ve seen this. | 这我见过 |
[14:20] | It’s a common Hebrew word. | 这是个常见的希伯来语词语 |
[14:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:24] | What else do we know, mr. Fitz? | 我们还知道些什么 菲兹先生 |
[14:25] | Uh, well, the monolith changed hands a lot — Germanic tribes, | 巨石几经易手 先是在日耳曼人部落 |
[14:28] | spent the Hundred Years’ War in France. | 百年战争期间到了法国 |
[14:29] | But before the Napoleon era, it was moved again. | 但是在拿破仑时代前 它又被转移了 |
[14:32] | – I lost track of it somewhere in — – England. | -线索断掉之前它在… -英格兰 |
[14:34] | Yeah. How did you know that? | 没错 你怎么知道的 |
[14:36] | Because I have seen this word carved into the walls | 因为我在1853年亲眼看见这个词语刻在 |
[14:38] | of a castle in Gloucestershire, England, in 1853. | 英格兰格洛斯特郡一座城堡的墙上 |
[14:42] | To the plane! | 上飞机 |
[14:48] | W– am I allowed to say that? | 我可以说这话吗 |
[14:50] | Let’s all go to the plane, I guess | 那我们就上飞机吧 |
[14:58] | What’s the point of a boat if you never take it out of the dock? | 整天窝在港里 还买船做什么呢 |
[15:01] | Like camping in a living room. | 就像在自家卧室露营似的 |
[15:05] | There. | 那边 |
[15:07] | There are easier ways of getting money than kidnapping. | 有许多比绑架简单的办法可以搞到钱 |
[15:10] | Mr. Braun needs to see the world for what it really is. | 布朗先生该见识见识世界的真实面目了 |
[15:14] | He can open many doors for us. | 他可以替我们打通不少门路 |
[15:16] | Sorry, girls. | 抱歉了姑娘们 |
[15:17] | Not allowed to post, but happy to take some of you. | 虽然不能传网上 不过我很乐意替你们拍拍 |
[15:21] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[15:41] | What’s going on down there? | 下边怎么回事 |
[15:48] | Private party. | 这是私人派对 |
[15:49] | Okay. I’m on the list. | 没事 我受邀了 |
[15:56] | Down below! | 去下面 |
[16:29] | Good thing I dropped by. | 还好我过来了 |
[16:31] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[16:32] | I’m an exterminator. | 因为我是灭鼠员 |
[16:40] | Yes. Yes, yes. | 没错 没错 |
[16:42] | I came here for a costume ball — | 我来这里参加化妆舞会 |
[16:45] | That was the pretext, of course — | 当然那只是掩饰 |
[16:47] | I heard rumors of travel to the stars. | 我听到了星际旅行的传闻 |
[16:50] | Found it all to be nonsense. | 后来发现全是胡扯 |
[16:51] | But it was a fun party. | 但是舞会挺不错的 |
[16:54] | The carvings? | 刻字呢 |
[16:55] | Oh, right, right. Of course. | 对了 对了 没错 |
[16:57] | So I was here admiring the stone work, and… | 我当时正在这里欣赏精美石工 然后 |
[17:05] | The same as the scroll — “Death.” | 和卷轴上的一样 “死亡” |
[17:08] | Maveth “Maveth.” | |
[17:13] | Could mean “no trespassing.” | 可能是”不得擅入”的意思 |
[17:15] | A Hebrew warning carved in an English castle struck me as odd. | 希伯来文警示语刻在英国城堡里 太奇怪了 |
[17:20] | Out of place. Seems ancient. | 不太合适 像是古迹 |
[17:23] | But you stopped looking into it? | 但你没继续深究 |
[17:24] | A man dressed as an owl, of all things — | 有个扮成猫头鹰的人 |
[17:27] | I got him drunk enough to admit | 我把他灌得醉醺醺的 他承认 |
[17:28] | that no travel to other worlds was even occurring. | 从未发生过穿越旅行 |
[17:32] | Just ritualistic killings. | 只是仪式杀戮 |
[17:34] | Eh, the whole thing stunk of half-baked satanism — | 这事听起来就像半吊子的恶魔崇拜 |
[17:38] | Just some fabrications to entice new members. | 诱骗新成员加入的小伎俩而已 |
[17:41] | And, well, there were fire dancers. | 然后火舞者开始表演了 |
[17:44] | I got distracted. | 我走神了 |
[17:46] | Here’s another one. | 这儿还有一个 |
[17:48] | This is why I got rid of all the S.H.I.E.L.D. logos on our vehicles. | 这就是为什么我把车上神盾局标志都撤了 |
[17:50] | It’s like screaming for attention. | 太引人注目了 |
[17:53] | You know, there’s a ginormous eagle symbol on top of our jet. | 我们飞机顶上有个超大的鹰徽啊 |
[17:56] | Yeah, sometimes I can’t help myself with the cool. | 有时候我就是忍不住嘚瑟一下 |
[18:07] | You certain about this? | 你确定吗 |
[18:09] | It does say “death by punishment.” | 这可写了”死亡惩戒”啊 |
[18:14] | After you. | 你先请 |
[18:30] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[18:31] | Joey Gutierrez is unfit for action. | 乔伊·古铁雷斯还不适合行动 |
[18:33] | Physically, psychologically, and emotionally. | 不管是身体 心理还是情绪都不适合 |
[18:36] | The man can’t open a doorknob without melting it. | 这人开个门都能把门把手融化了 |
[18:39] | My psych-101 students could tell you he’s not ready. | 我刚入门的学生都能告诉你 他还没准备好 |
[18:42] | Maybe, in time. | 或许过段时间能行 |
[18:44] | We are running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[18:46] | Things keep coming at us. | 状况越来越多 |
[18:47] | It’s like punching a waterfall. | 完全无法解决 |
[18:49] | New inhumans, the atcu, and this — this new guy. | 新异人 ATCU 还有个新人物 |
[18:52] | You should have seen him. It was a whole new level. | 你真该看看 根本不是一挂的 |
[18:54] | You want to fight fire with fire. I get it. | 你想要以火攻火 我懂 |
[18:57] | But you can’t be reckless about it. | 但你不能这么鲁莽 |
[18:58] | All these people who transform | 这些转化了的人 |
[19:00] | have the potential to turn into monsters. | 都有可能变成怪物 |
[19:03] | But the team you do have has that danger, as well. | 但你现在的团队也有这危险 |
[19:05] | Sounds like there’s some sage advice coming. | 感觉马上要灌心灵鸡汤了啊 |
[19:07] | Everywhere you turn, fires are burning. | 每个人都有点问题 |
[19:09] | Coulson’s desperate to win on any front. | 科尔森不顾一切想拿下一局 |
[19:12] | But desperation leads to mistakes. | 但那会导致犯错 |
[19:15] | Giving Hunter carte blanche to get payback, | 毫不限制地允许亨特去报复 |
[19:18] | letting Fitz try to open a portal to save one life — | 让菲兹打开传送门 拯救一条性命 |
[19:21] | these are questionable decisions. | 这些决定都很有问题 |
[19:23] | You should be telling him that. | 你该跟他说啊 |
[19:24] | He doesn’t want to hear it right now. | 他现在不想听这话 |
[19:25] | He’s… he is who he is. | 他…那是他的为人 |
[19:28] | But you… you’re still changing. | 但你 你还在改变 |
[19:30] | You see something I don’t? | 你看到了我没看到的东西吗 |
[19:32] | Horns? | 犄角 |
[19:34] | You’re turning into a leader, | 你在变成领袖 |
[19:36] | and I’m concerned about how you’re handling the adjustment. | 我担心你能不能好好应对这一调整 |
[19:41] | I totally just gave you permission to analyze me, didn’t I? | 我刚刚让你分析了我诶 是吧 |
[19:44] | You are on a couch. | 你都坐在沙发上了嘛 |
[19:45] | Look, you are laser-focused on finding members for this team. | 你一心专注于为这支队伍找到队员 |
[19:50] | I understand the need for these secret warriors. | 我理解寻找这些秘密战士的必要性 |
[19:53] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 不止如此 |
[19:55] | When I changed, I felt like a monster. | 我转化后 我觉得自己像个怪物 |
[19:58] | I needed help. | 我需要帮助 |
[19:59] | This is a chance to show people they have a place to belong. | 这是让他们明白自己有归宿的机会 |
[20:05] | It sounds stupid. | 听起来好傻 |
[20:06] | No, but what you’re describing sounds more like a halfway house. | 不 但你所说的更像是中途之家 |
[20:10] | I’ll gladly help you build that. | 我很乐意在这事上帮你 |
[20:11] | My mother created a halfway house for inhumans, | 我母亲就曾为异人族建立了一个中途之家 |
[20:13] | and it was not enough. | 但那却不够 |
[20:15] | I… I want inhumans taking action with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我想要异人族跟神盾局合作 |
[20:19] | To see that being different can mean making a difference. | 让他们明白与众不同可以改变世界 |
[20:30] | You chop like your mother. | 你切东西像你妈妈 |
[20:32] | I think she chopped her vegetables like that | 我觉得她那么切菜 |
[20:35] | as a warning to me. | 是想警示我 |
[20:37] | “Stay in line, old man.” | 给我规矩点 老头子 |
[20:40] | You left the kitchen window open again. | 你又没关厨房窗 |
[20:42] | Paranoid… a quality you share with your mother. | 多疑 你跟你妈都这样 |
[20:47] | You see her much? | 你还常见到她吗 |
[20:48] | Mm, she calls me now and then to see if I’m still living. | 她偶尔打给我 看我是不是还喘气 |
[20:54] | You haven’t called anybody yourself. | 你还没打给谁吗 |
[20:56] | Are you in hiding? | 你在躲藏吗 |
[21:00] | Come on over. | 过来 |
[21:01] | I want to show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[21:03] | I found it while I was downsizing. | 我扔东西时找到的 |
[21:09] | God. | 天呐 |
[21:11] | You put on skates at 7 years old, | 你7岁就开始滑冰 |
[21:14] | and you didn’t take them off until five years later. | 一滑就是5年 |
[21:18] | A natural. | 天资聪颖啊 |
[21:19] | I was obsessed with Dorothy Hamill. | 我可迷桃乐西·海弥尔[花样滑冰运动员]了 |
[21:21] | I remember that well. | 这我记得很清楚 |
[21:23] | Mostly I remember how hard the ice was when I’d fall… | 但我更多记得跌在冰面上有多疼 |
[21:26] | Over and over. | 而且我一遍遍摔 |
[21:28] | That’s why I switched to martial arts… padded floors. | 所以我改学武术了 有软垫子 |
[21:32] | Well, and you could hit people. | 而且你可以打人 |
[21:37] | You expecting company? | 有人要来找你吗 |
[21:38] | No, but I’m not afraid of the prospect. | 没有 但我不担心有人来 |
[21:50] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[21:53] | Neighborhood watch. | 邻里联防 |
[21:55] | 什么人都有 咁样都有噶 | |
[22:08] | Okay, well, this room wasn’t on the last tour. | 好吧 上次来可没见过这个房间 |
[22:12] | It’s an odd shape for architecture this period. | 就当时时期而言 房间造型好奇怪 |
[22:15] | Definitely built after I was here. | 绝对是我来之后建的 |
[22:17] | Reminds me of the bunker under the Louvre. | 有点像卢浮宫下的地堡 |
[22:19] | What? There’s no bunker under the Louvre. | 什么 卢浮宫下面才没有地堡呢 |
[22:22] | That’s a joke, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[22:25] | You’re messing with me. | 你在跟我开玩笑呢 |
[22:27] | All right, great. Now I’ll have to check. | 这可好 我还得去核实 |
[22:34] | It’s late 1800s. | 是19世纪晚期的 |
[22:41] | Still got some life to it. | 还有点生命力呢 |
[22:44] | I hear water. | 有水声 |
[22:47] | Could be a stream underground, maybe hydroelectric power. | 或许地下有溪流 可能是水电的 |
[23:02] | This looks a lot like it was made to hold… | 看上去是用来放… |
[23:04] | The monolith. | 巨石 |
[23:05] | This machine was designed to control the portal, | 这台机器是设计来控制传送门的 |
[23:08] | to open and close it at will. | 随意打开关闭它 |
[23:10] | Do you know that, | 你是确定 |
[23:11] | or is that just what you hope it to be? | 还是只是希望如此 |
[23:13] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 验证一下就知道了 |
[23:20] | Mack, I need you to load something onto Zephyr One and bring it to us. | 迈克 往和风一号上装样东西拉过来 |
[23:24] | What exactly am I bringing, sir? | 是什么呢 长官 |
[23:25] | Yeah… You’re not gonna like it. | 嗯…你不会开心的 |
[23:32] | You never earned a single thing in your life. | 你生命里没什么是自己赢得的 |
[23:35] | You’re a waste of your family money. | 你就是个败家子 |
[23:37] | So… We’re taking everything. | 所以 我们要夺走一切 |
[23:41] | Starting with banking passwords. | 首先是银行账密 |
[23:44] | Go screw your… | 去你… |
[23:47] | I’m not asking. | 这不是请求 |
[23:49] | From here on out, you want something, you earn it. | 今后 你想要什么 就要凭实力赢得 |
[23:54] | Teeth, eyes, fingers… whatever it takes. | 牙齿 眼睛 手指 不惜一切 |
[23:59] | Get the passwords. | 拿到密码 |
[24:10] | A lot of speculation back at HQ as to why you went AWOL. | 总部对你的离开有很多猜测 |
[24:14] | Spiritual walkabout, midlife crisis… | 精神之旅 中年危机 |
[24:16] | Early midlife crisis. | 早期中年危机 |
[24:20] | I know you didn’t elope with your ex, | 我知道你不是跟前夫私奔了 |
[24:21] | ’cause he’s actually been around. | 他还常出现呢 |
[24:24] | Hawaiian islands couldn’t rekindle that old flame, eh? | 夏威夷岛也没能让旧情重燃吗 |
[24:31] | You heard about Simmons? | 你知道西蒙斯的事了吗 |
[24:33] | Coulson and I spoke on the phone. | 科尔森和我通过电话 |
[24:35] | I know. He traced it. | 我知道 他追踪了 |
[24:37] | Pay phone at L.A.X…. one of the surviving few. | 洛杉矶机场所剩不多的一台付费电话 |
[24:39] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[24:40] | Been reaching out to some of my less savory associates, | 我最近联系了一下我一些不太光彩的朋友 |
[24:45] | trying to dig up anything I can on Hydra. | 想尽量去打探九头蛇的情报 |
[24:47] | My mate in Leavenworth said they’d received an anonymous call | 我莱文沃斯的朋友说他们接到过匿名电话 |
[24:50] | from a woman asking the same questions. | 有个女人问了同样的问题 |
[24:52] | Pay phone again. Careless. | 又是付费电话 真大意 |
[24:55] | You do know that only .3 of the population of Sun City | 你知道太阳城只有0.3%的 |
[24:58] | are asian? | 亚裔人吧 |
[24:58] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:00] | Your skills. | 你的本事 |
[25:02] | I plan to put Ward six feet underground at the least. | 我打算让沃德深埋六尺黄土之下 |
[25:07] | Your help would be appreciated. | 你能帮忙就太好了 |
[25:09] | I’m out. My father needs me. | 我不干了 我父亲需要我 |
[25:12] | Oh, yeah. Car accident. | 是啊 车祸 |
[25:14] | Broke his hip. | 撞坏了臀部 |
[25:15] | Police called it a hit-and-run. | 警方说是肇事逃逸 |
[25:18] | Looks like Mr. May’s doing okay to me. | 但我看梅先生状态还好啊 |
[25:21] | He’s getting there. | 他在好起来 |
[25:22] | But they never found the driver. | 但司机一直没找到 |
[25:25] | It was an accident, | 是个意外 |
[25:26] | and I’m here to help him get back on his feet. | 我是来帮他恢复的 |
[25:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:29] | Is that why you nearly decapitated me for dropping by? | 所以我过来看看查点被你砍头了吗 |
[25:32] | Why you’re making anonymous calls to old C.I.s? | 所以你给老线人打匿名电话 |
[25:36] | Part of you wonders if it was Ward | 你有点担心是不是沃德 |
[25:39] | going after the people you care about. | 在追杀你在乎的人 |
[25:40] | We both know he’s capable of it. | 我们都知道他有这个本事 |
[25:42] | And unless I’m off the mark, | 如果我没说错 |
[25:43] | he’s out there pumping new life into Hydra. | 他正在给九头蛇注入新鲜生命力呢 |
[25:46] | And we both know where they’ll come knocking first. | 我们都知道他们会先找上哪里 |
[25:48] | – What’s your way in? – From below. | -你想怎么打入 -从下方 |
[25:50] | Climb the ranks. Hail Hydra and all that. | 一步步往上爬 九头蛇万岁什么的 |
[25:52] | He sees your face, you’re made. | 他见到你的脸就会识破你 |
[25:53] | If he’s close enough to see my face, | 如果他能见到我的脸了 |
[25:55] | then I’m close enough to put a bullet in his. | 那我就能一枪崩了他 |
[26:01] | I’m out. | 我不干 |
[26:07] | I’m gonna nab a payload from these gunrunners | 我要从这些军火贩那里抢一批弹头 |
[26:08] | to establish my cover. | 好建立伪装身份 |
[26:11] | If you change your mind. | 如果你改主意的话 |
[26:16] | Whatever your reason, | 不管你是为什么 |
[26:18] | you can never be truly out | 你如果总提心吊胆 |
[26:19] | if you’re always looking over your shoulder. | 是不可能真正退出的 |
[26:21] | And next time, it won’t be me outside the window. | 下次 窗外就不是我了 |
[26:51] | Zephyr One, you’re clear to retract. | 和风一号 可以撤退 |
[26:54] | Room full of ancient gack. | 一屋子古董设备啊 |
[26:56] | Kind of reminds me of your office, director. | 有点像你的办公室呢 局长 |
[26:59] | Realistically, what are the odds of this thing working? | 现实地说 成功的可能性有多大 |
[27:02] | If we were realistic, we never would have gotten this far. | 如果我们现实 都不会走到这一步 |
[27:04] | Well, Andrew Garner thinks I need to be more so. | 安德鲁·加纳觉得我该更现实点 |
[27:06] | He recommended three months observation | 他建议乔伊重新评估前进行 |
[27:08] | and counseling before reassessment for Joey. | 三个月的观察和咨询 |
[27:10] | Says I’m reckless. | 说我太鲁莽 |
[27:11] | Don’t take it personally. | 别往心里去 |
[27:12] | – He probably just meant that… – He said you’re desperate. | -他大概是想说… -他说你不顾一切 |
[27:14] | What? He didn’t say that. | 什么 他才没那么说呢 |
[27:17] | Did he say that? | 真的吗 |
[27:19] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[27:20] | I’m struggling to come to terms with physical limitations | 我在努力接受身体上的限制 |
[27:22] | and losing my sense of self instead of redefining it. | 而且渐渐失去了自我 而没有重新定义自己 |
[27:25] | No, he didn’t mention you. | 不 他没提到你 |
[27:27] | Oh, he did. That’s what he said. | 逗你的 他就是这么说的 |
[27:29] | – Oh, good. – Yeah. | -那就好 -嗯 |
[27:30] | Mack… Mack, push that lever. | 迈克 迈克 推那个控制杆 |
[27:33] | No, the one… the one that’s… the one that’s down. | 不 拉下来的那个 |
[27:34] | The one… the one beside it. Push it. | 旁边那个 推上去 |
[28:05] | Everybody, stay clear! | 大家退后 |
[28:06] | Fitz, it’s working. | 菲兹 好使了 |
[28:12] | It’s staying open. Light! | 能保持开启 光 |
[28:13] | I need more light! | 我需要更多光 |
[28:24] | We got a problem! | 有麻烦 |
[28:26] | I need some bloody light! | 我需要光 |
[28:27] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[28:37] | The gears have locked! Bobbi! | 齿轮卡住了 芭比 |
[29:00] | Skye? | 斯凯 |
[29:02] | Skye, are you okay? | 斯凯 你没事吧 |
[29:04] | S-Skye? | 斯凯 |
[29:05] | It’s Daisy. | 是黛西 |
[29:07] | What? | 什么 |
[29:08] | It’s Daisy now, sir? | 她叫黛西了 长官 |
[29:10] | You’re really having a hard time with this, huh? | 你真是记不住啊 |
[29:11] | Damn it. Yeah. Daisy, hey. | 该死 对了 黛西 |
[29:13] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[29:15] | I’m better. | 好多了 |
[29:18] | That pulsing sound was killing me. | 那脉冲声简直要命了 |
[29:20] | What pulsing sound? | 什么脉冲声 |
[29:22] | Are you serious? It was deafening. | 开玩笑吗 简直吵死了 |
[29:26] | Slow down. Slow down. Slow down. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[29:28] | It holds the portal open. | 它能维持传送门开启 |
[29:30] | That flare shot straight through. | 那枚照明弹直接穿过去了 |
[29:31] | If we could send a hard-wired probe through, | 如果我们能送个探测器过去 |
[29:32] | we can see the other side. We can find her. | 就能看到另一边的情况 找到她 |
[29:34] | – We’ll fix the machine, turbo… – We have to fix it. … | -我们可以修好机器 糊涂虫 -必须修好 |
[29:36] | But you got to chi… | 但你得冷… |
[29:38] | How are we supposed to fix a machine | 我们都不了解机器的原理 |
[29:39] | we don’t know how it works? | 要怎么修好啊 |
[29:44] | I figured you for a mama’s boy. | 我以为你是个妈宝 |
[29:46] | One slap, and you spit out the info. | 稍给点颜色就什么都招了 |
[29:49] | It’s been a good run, kid. | 你还挺有骨气 小子 |
[29:51] | Now, let’s just get to the end. | 现在 我们做个了断吧 |
[29:57] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[30:00] | Okay. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[30:08] | Nobody treats me like that and lives. | 没人可以这么对我还想活命 |
[30:15] | Do you even know who the hell I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[30:16] | Do you?! | 知道吗 |
[30:17] | You’re Werner Von Strucker. | 你是沃纳·冯·斯特拉克 |
[30:20] | Your father was Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker, | 你父亲是沃尔夫冈·冯·斯特拉克男爵 |
[30:24] | one of Hydra’s greatest leaders. | 曾是九头蛇一位伟大的领袖 |
[30:27] | Powerful family name doesn’t mean you deserve respect. | 家族厉害未必代表你值得尊敬 |
[30:31] | You earn that. | 这得靠自己赢得 |
[30:34] | I wondered if you had it in you. | 我还想你有没有这个本事呢 |
[30:38] | Your old man would be proud. | 你爸会为你骄傲的 |
[30:41] | Come on. | 坐吧 |
[30:44] | Brought tacos. | 我带了烤玉米饼 |
[30:53] | Unfinished business? | 未了事务 |
[30:56] | Is that what you’re in hiding from? | 这就是你在躲避的吗 |
[31:02] | You and your mother. | 你和你妈啊 |
[31:04] | Silence always means yes. | 沉默就是肯定 |
[31:07] | You take after her in that way. | 你这方面像她 |
[31:10] | In every way. | 我方方面面都像她 |
[31:12] | So that’s what this visit is all about? | 你来就为这个吗 |
[31:16] | Things with you and Andrew did not work out so well, | 你和安德鲁婚姻失败 |
[31:19] | so you feel damaged in some way. | 所以你觉得有点不完整 |
[31:22] | But there are worse things to be than your mother’s daughter. | 但有比做你妈妈女儿更糟的事 |
[31:28] | I just want to have a normal life, dad, | 我只想过正常的生活 爸爸 |
[31:30] | away from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 远离神盾局 |
[31:33] | I want to see if I can. | 我想看看我是不是能做到 |
[31:34] | Normal? | 正常 |
[31:36] | With a handgun in your golf bag? | 你高尔夫球包里还放着枪 |
[31:38] | Trying to protect me from some unfinished business | 努力保护我不受到对你如影随形的 |
[31:42] | that follows you like a shadow? | 未了事务的伤害 |
[31:53] | You remember the pain when you hit the ice, | 你记得撞在冰面上的痛苦 |
[31:57] | but I always remember how quickly you would get up. | 但我总记得你每次再站起来有多快 |
[32:01] | I was a kid. | 我那时还是孩子 |
[32:04] | It didn’t hurt as much then. | 那时没那么疼 |
[32:11] | My daughter always got back up. | 我女儿总会再站起来 |
[32:28] | You needed a push. | 你需要敦促 |
[32:30] | I had to know you could handle the fall. | 我需要知道你承受得住打击 |
[32:33] | I should have you killed. | 我真该找人杀了你 |
[32:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:36] | First thing, if you’re gonna kill someone, | 首先 如果你要杀人 |
[32:38] | Don’t threaten them. Just do it. | 不要威胁 直接动手 |
[32:40] | Oh, my father would have you… | 我父亲会把你… |
[32:42] | Your father kept you in the dark | 你父亲从不告诉你真相 |
[32:43] | and then died a meaningless death, | 然后无谓地死了 |
[32:46] | leaving you to hide your face with no answers. | 留下你东躲西藏 什么都不知道 |
[32:48] | I know what it’s like to come from a complicated family. | 我知道来自一个复杂的家庭的滋味 |
[32:53] | Hydra’s fractured, in pieces. | 九头蛇已四分五裂 |
[32:57] | We’re gonna rebuild it… the right way… | 我们要重建它 好好重建 |
[33:01] | By force. | 武力重建 |
[33:05] | My father so rarely let me see any of his world. | 我父亲几乎从不让我看到他的世界 |
[33:08] | It’s your world now. | 这是你的世界了 |
[33:10] | And when we put these pieces back together, | 等我们把分裂的碎块重拼在一起 |
[33:13] | they’ll be stronger than the original. | 会比原来更加强大 |
[33:16] | It’ll just rattle apart again. | 只会再次崩溃的 |
[33:17] | We have to reinforce the connections. | 我们得加固链接 |
[33:19] | Reinf… look, most of the workings are under the ground. | 加固…大部分装置在地下 |
[33:22] | We just can’t tear the castle down. | 我们又不能把城堡拆了 |
[33:24] | And actually, we’re lucky the room is shaped this way, | 而且这屋子是这形状算我们走运 |
[33:26] | or the machine might have shaken it apart on top of us. | 否则机器可能会把它震碎 埋住我们 |
[33:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:31] | Wait. Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s the point. | 等等 对了 就是这样 |
[33:33] | Quantum harmonic oscillation theory, like the professor said. | 就像教授说的 量子谐振荡理论 |
[33:36] | I know that look. | 我认得这个表情 |
[33:37] | It’s a strange shape for this time period | 就那个年代来说 这房间形状很奇怪 |
[33:39] | Because it’s made to resonate, uh, to… to… to… uh… | 因为它是设计来产生共振的 |
[33:42] | Create a-a quantized field within the stone. | 在石头里产生量子化场 |
[33:45] | Fitz, you’re talking, but we’re not totally following. | 菲兹 你的话我们跟不太上 |
[33:47] | The room is a speaker. | 这个房间 是个喇叭 |
[33:48] | The machine is an amplifier. | 机器是个扩音器 |
[33:50] | A sub… subsonic frequency to resonate with the monolith. | 是与巨石共振的亚音频 |
[33:54] | You saying you figured out a way to fix the machine? | 你是说你有办法修好机器了吗 |
[33:57] | No. | 不 |
[33:59] | I’m saying I figured out that… | 我是说我发现 |
[34:00] | We don’t have to. | 我们不用修好机器 |
[34:07] | I can do it. | 我就能做到 |
[34:08] | I can open the portal myself. | 我就能打开传送门 |
[34:16] | Well. | 哎呀 |
[34:17] | Turns out we’re standing in the middle | 原来我们站在世界上 |
[34:19] | of the world’s largest subwoofer. | 最大的低音炮里 |
[34:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:23] | If the point of the machine was to resonate the room | 如果机器的目的是使屋子以 |
[34:26] | at a certain frequency, I can do that. | 特定频率共鸣 这我能做到 |
[34:28] | And you can replicate it? | 你可以复制那个频率吗 |
[34:29] | Kind of drilled into my brain. | 已经印在我脑海里了 |
[34:31] | And it could kill you. | 可能会害死你 |
[34:32] | How long do you think you can hold it? | 你能坚持多久 |
[34:34] | Maybe a minute. | 一分钟吧 |
[34:35] | If it’s too much, you pull back. | 如果受不了 就收手 |
[34:37] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能也失去你 |
[34:38] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[34:41] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[34:42] | Camera and data sensors are hard-lined back to us through a cable… | 摄像机和数据传感器都用缆线接回去了 |
[34:45] | no signal loss that way. | 这样不会丢失信号 |
[34:47] | If Daisy can hold it, we’ll get a visual of the other side. | 如果黛西受得了 我们就能看到另一边 |
[34:50] | That’s what we’re looking for. All right, you listen to me. | 这正是我们的目的 好了 听好了 |
[34:52] | You take care of yourself. | 你要照顾好自己 |
[34:54] | We lose that probe, nobody cares. | 损失探测器 无所谓 |
[34:56] | Uh, I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[34:57] | What exactly is she planning to do here? | 她究竟想做什么 |
[35:15] | Sorry. Still tuning. | 抱歉 还在调音 |
[35:38] | Hold it open as long as you can. | 尽量撑住 |
[35:42] | Fitz, no! | 菲兹 不要 |
[35:59] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[36:03] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[36:19] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[36:23] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[36:25] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[36:26] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[36:27] | Jemma?! | 珍玛 |
[36:41] | Jemma?! | 珍玛 |
[36:50] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[36:53] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[37:08] | Damn it. Pull him back. Get him back here. | 该死 把他拽回来 把他弄回来 |
[37:46] | I can’t hold it! | 我撑不住了 |
[38:50] | You did good, tremors. | 干得好 震动女 |
[38:53] | You did good. | 干得好 |
[38:59] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[39:11] | No sign of radiation or infection. | 没有辐射或感染的迹象 |
[39:14] | Fitz would never have found her, but she saw the flare. | 菲兹本来不可能找到她 但她看到了照明弹 |
[39:18] | We brought a woman back from the dead today. | 我们今天让一个女人起死回生了 |
[39:21] | And, happily, you kept up your end of the bargain. | 而且 你恰好也遵守了承诺 |
[39:23] | The portal is destroyed. | 传送门被毁了 |
[39:25] | – Thank Daisy for that. – Yeah. | -这要感谢黛西 -是啊 |
[39:28] | Agent Coulson… | 科尔森特工 |
[39:32] | What exactly is Daisy? | 黛西究竟是什么 |
[39:35] | They call themselves inhumans. | 他们自称异人族 |
[39:40] | I have not heard that word in a very long time. | 我好久没听到过那个词了 |
[39:58] | Yes? | 喂 |
[40:00] | Your team pulled off a miracle today. | 你的团队今天实现了奇迹 |
[40:02] | Fitz got Simmons back. | 菲兹把西蒙斯救回来了 |
[40:05] | I thought you deserved to know. | 我觉得你该知道 |
[40:07] | They think she’s gonna be okay | 他们认为她不会有事 |
[40:08] | if you want to come back and see her. | 如果你想回来看看她的话 |
[40:11] | Or stay. | 或者干脆留下 |
[40:12] | I think headquarters is big enough for the two of us. | 我觉得总部容得下我们俩 |
[40:17] | I’m glad she’s safe. | 我很高兴她没事 |
[40:25] | Simmons is back. | 西蒙斯回来了 |
[40:27] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[40:28] | Are you serious? She’s alive? | 真的 她还活着 |
[40:31] | Fitz, you absolute beauty! | 菲兹 我要给你表白 |
[40:34] | Come on, beers?! Let’s get the beers in here! | 来 喝啤酒啊 我们喝啤酒吧 |
[40:37] | Come on, May, smile for once in your life. | 得啦 梅 笑一个嘛 |
[41:31] | First thing tomorrow morning, all right? | 明天一早 |
[41:33] | – Dr. Garner? – Yeah. Yeah? | -加纳博士 -嗯 是 |
[41:35] | I’m sorry for the intrusion, | 抱歉打扰 |
[41:36] | but I was hoping to add your class. | 但我想选你的课 |
[41:38] | You okay with a few weeks’ makeup work? | 愿意补几周的课程吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah, I-I just transferred. | 嗯 我刚转来 |
[41:42] | I think psychology might be my major. | 我觉得心理学是适合我的专业 |
[41:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:45] | You know why most people take psych, right? | 你知道大部分人修心理学的原因吧 |
[41:49] | Damn this pen. Here. Give me your back. | 破笔 转过去一下 |
[41:52] | They’re trying to figure out their families. | 都是想搞明白他们的家人 |
[41:56] | You got me there. | 被你说中了 |
[41:59] | You wouldn’t believe how messed up mine is. | 你都不会相信我家多乱 |