时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You made some mistakes in your gameplay. | 你走错了几招 |
[00:05] | You don’t even know the game I’m playing. | 你都不知道我使的是什么招 |
[00:06] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[00:07] | Yeah, from the castle chamber. | 嗯 城堡密室里的 |
[00:09] | Okay. What if the group who carved this symbol into the chamber door | 好的 如果在密室门上刻下了这个标识的组织 |
[00:12] | is the same group that sent Will through the portal? | 正是送威尔通过传送门的组织呢 |
[00:14] | I’ve only killed those who deserve it. | 我杀的都是该杀之人 |
[00:16] | Who the hell made you judge, jury, and executioner? | 是谁让你做法官 陪审团和刽子手了 |
[00:19] | If we put Andrew in stasis as a human, | 如果我们将人形的安德鲁置于静止态 |
[00:22] | it’ll slow his transformation, | 就能减缓他的转化 |
[00:23] | giving us more time to find a cure. | 这样我们也有更多时间找到治愈办法 |
[00:25] | I wanted to apologize for missing our meeting at NORAD. | 我想为错过我们在北美防空联合司令部的见面道歉 |
[00:28] | I will bring him to you soon enough. | 我会尽快带他去见你 |
[00:29] | Time is of the essence. | 时间就是金钱啊 |
[00:31] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[00:33] | How about some breakfast first? | 先吃点早餐吧 |
[00:46] | The octopus is one of the great symbols of Hydra… | 章鱼是九头蛇最佳的标志之一 |
[00:51] | Supremely intelligent, highly adaptable, | 无比聪明 适应性强 |
[00:54] | and they are ruthless killers. | 还是无情的杀手 |
[00:57] | A nearly perfect predator. | 差不多是个完美的捕食者 |
[00:59] | Same can be said of you. | 就像你一样 |
[01:02] | Well, it’s a terrifying symbol, but not my idea of dinner. | 它确实是个吓人的标志 但并不是我的理想晚餐 |
[01:07] | Then again, I am adaptable. | 但毕竟 我适应性很强 |
[01:12] | I hope you can be, too. | 我希望你也是如此 |
[01:14] | Well, that depends on your request. | 那得看你要提什么要求了 |
[01:18] | You’re one of the last heads of Hydra’s old guard. | 你是仅存的几个九头蛇原高层之一 |
[01:20] | Thanks in no small part to you. | 这还要谢谢你啊 |
[01:22] | You should be thanking me. | 你确实该感谢我 |
[01:24] | I trimmed the fat from your ranks. | 我帮你清理了冗余人员 |
[01:26] | You weren’t just trimming the fat | 你去找冯·斯特拉克之子 |
[01:28] | going after the Von Strucker boy. | 可不只是在清理冗余 |
[01:29] | You were digging. | 你是在查 |
[01:30] | And I know what you were hoping to find. | 而且我知道你想找什么 |
[01:33] | You’re chasing rumors, ghosts. | 你在追查谣传 寻找幽灵 |
[01:37] | The Von Strucker family vault does not exist. | 冯·斯特拉克的家族密室并不存在 |
[01:40] | Truthfully, I’d believe you | 老实说 我本会相信你的 |
[01:43] | if you hadn’t sacrificed the only heir to it. | 如果你没牺牲掉他家唯一的血脉的话 |
[01:46] | And you control the vault now, right? | 密室现在被你控制了 对吗 |
[01:49] | That vault is said to have Hydra’s greatest power. | 传说密室拥有九头蛇最大的力量 |
[01:53] | Why don’t you and I put it to good use? | 我们为什么不好好加以利用呢 |
[02:01] | Hydra is a complicated organization, | 九头蛇是个复杂的组织 |
[02:04] | and I don’t have time to give you a history lesson. | 我也没时间给你上历史课 |
[02:08] | I do have some long-standing plans | 我确实有一些长期计划 |
[02:12] | that are finally coming together, | 终于要实现了 |
[02:14] | and your simple vendetta… | 而你的复仇计划 |
[02:16] | doesn’t currently fit in with them. | 目前与它们并不契合 |
[02:22] | I will find that vault. | 我会找到那个密室的 |
[02:25] | You’re a smart predator. | 你是个聪明的捕食者 |
[02:30] | But you don’t live on top of the food chain. | 但你并不处在食物链顶端 |
[02:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | Well-fought. | 打得不错 |
[03:19] | So, Malick wanted me slaughtered, | 马利克想杀我 |
[03:23] | which means I’m on the right track. | 证明我找的方向是正确的 |
[03:24] | See, I know where the vault is. | 其实我知道密室在哪里 |
[03:26] | Just don’t know how to get in. | 只是不知要如何进去 |
[03:27] | Which creates a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity | 因此对于那些曾陪他去过的人来讲 |
[03:30] | for anyone who has accompanied him there. | 这是一个千载难逢的机会 |
[03:32] | We’re not helping you. | 我们不会帮你的 |
[03:35] | Well, then… | 那好吧 |
[03:40] | Who’s on the bottom of the food chain now? | 看看现在谁处于食物链底端了 |
[03:56] | That’s the compound we used to tranquilize Andrew. | 这是我们给安德鲁用的镇静剂 |
[03:59] | Those tanks should be enough to keep him sedated if need be. | 如果迫不得已 这几罐应该足以让他保持镇静了 |
[04:03] | Tell me we’re doing the right thing. | 告诉我我们是在做正确的事 |
[04:05] | We are. | 是的 |
[04:06] | He’ll be put in stasis, held in human form, | 他会以人形被置入静止态 |
[04:08] | before that thing can completely take him over. | 不让那东西完全控制他 |
[04:11] | And the cure you’re working on? | 你在研究的解药如何了 |
[04:12] | We’re throwing everything we can at it. | 我们已经动用了一切可用资源 |
[04:15] | He was one of the good ones… is. | 他本是个好人 现在也是 |
[04:18] | I know he was a friend. You’re doing all you can. | 我知道他是你的朋友 你在竭尽所能了 |
[04:21] | We’ll keep you up to speed on everything we do. | 我们那边的进展会随时通知你 |
[04:24] | Maybe you should come to the base in the next day or so, | 要不你改天来基地吧 |
[04:27] | talk me through it. | 详细跟我说说 |
[04:29] | Anyone gonna talk to her? | 有谁去跟她聊聊吗 |
[04:40] | She’ll talk when she’s ready. | 她准备好了自然会开口的 |
[04:47] | Hey, stop. Stop. Stop. | 别弄了 别弄了 |
[04:50] | Okay, just go before you drop another priceless manuscript. | 你走吧 免得又弄掉一份价值连城的原稿 |
[04:53] | Why don’t you go deface a picasso or something? | 你要添乱就去糟蹋毕加索的画吧 |
[04:55] | – Fitz, what are you doing? – They’re all idiots. | -菲兹 你干什么呢 -他们都是白痴 |
[04:57] | Be nice. | 友好点 |
[04:58] | Sorry. Well-meaning idiots. | 抱歉 他们是心怀好意的白痴 |
[05:01] | It’s been a rough day. | 今天不太顺 |
[05:03] | You brought in all these books? | 你把这些书都拿来了 |
[05:05] | Every volume on symbolic anthropology and iconography I could find. | 我能找到的所有关于象征人类学和肖像学的书 |
[05:10] | Hopefully it matches, um… | 希望能跟… |
[05:18] | …this. | 这个吻合 |
[05:21] | It’s the ram’s head symbol. | 这符号是公羊头 |
[05:22] | I think Will’s distant star pathfinder program hid it in the logo. | 我觉得威尔的远星寻路者计划将其藏在了标志中 |
[05:25] | About 200 years after the group studying the monolith | 而两百年前 一群研究巨石的人 |
[05:28] | chiseled it into the floor of the castle. | 曾将它刻在城堡地上 |
[05:31] | Yeah. No coincidence there. | 对 不会是巧合 |
[05:33] | If we get lucky, | 如果运气好 |
[05:34] | tracing its origin could give us some sort of insight into how to save… | 追踪其起源 也许能让我们想到怎么救… |
[05:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:43] | Just feel so bad for may. | 我只是为梅感到难过 |
[05:44] | I don’t know how you get over that. | 真不知要怎样熬过这种事 |
[05:51] | She’s been giving me the hate stare since I got here. | 从我到这儿起 她就一直对我怒目而视 |
[05:53] | I had to sleep with one eye open last night. | 我昨晚都是睁着一只眼睡觉的 |
[05:55] | But you slept. | 但你至少睡了 |
[05:56] | Yeah, for the first time in a long time. | 嗯 好久没安心睡过觉了 |
[05:58] | I’ve been running long enough to appreciate | 我逃亡太久 一个无人知晓的 |
[06:01] | a secret underground base no one knows about, | 秘密地下基地就让我很满足了 |
[06:03] | Even if you all live on top of each other like keebler elves. | 虽然你们都像饼干小精灵一样摞着睡 |
[06:06] | It’s one roof, but it’s big. Lots of space. | 房间少 但面积大 有足够空间 |
[06:09] | Not that you need to keep your space. | 倒不是说你需要保持距离 |
[06:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry I moved in. | 抱歉我搬进来了 |
[06:16] | – I hope it’s not weird. – Weird? | -希望不会怪怪的 -怪怪的 |
[06:18] | We kissed. That happened. | 我们接吻了 那是事实 |
[06:20] | Do we need to talk about it? | 需要聊聊吗 |
[06:21] | Nope. We do not need to. | 不用 完全不用 |
[06:24] | Why don’t we just see what happens? | 咱们还是看看会怎么样吧 |
[06:26] | Will that happen again? | 那个还会再发生吗 |
[06:28] | Planning takes the fun out of it. | 都计划好了就没意思了 |
[06:30] | Plus, you know, you’ll have tougher decisions to face, right? | 而且 你知道自己还有更艰难的决定要做吧 |
[06:32] | You can’t just stay here. | 你不能闲待在这里 |
[06:34] | Coulson only lets people in the base who have a role in his game plan. | 科尔森只让能在他的计划中发挥作用的人进入基地 |
[06:48] | I feel like you’re gonna tell me | 我觉得你是要告诉我 |
[06:50] | I didn’t make Little League All-stars. | 我没打进小联盟全明星 |
[06:51] | It’s Rosalind, sir. | 是关于罗莎琳 长官 |
[06:53] | I know you two have grown closer, | 我知道你们两个走得越来越近 |
[06:54] | and I’m concerned that maybe you might, uh… | 我担心你也许… |
[06:57] | Um, maybe you two… | 也许你们俩… |
[06:59] | You can say it. | 说出来吧 |
[07:00] | Are you sleeping together? | 你们上床了吗 |
[07:02] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[07:03] | I’m sorry to press, sir, but I need to know. | 我也不想逼你 长官 但我必须知道 |
[07:05] | Do you have feelings for her, or are you playing an angle? | 你对她有感情吗 还是你有其他打算 |
[07:08] | Again, not your business. | 再说一遍 不关你的事 |
[07:10] | But you really think I’m that guy? | 但你真觉得我是那种人吗 |
[07:12] | If not, then it is my business, | 如果不是 那就和我有关 |
[07:14] | because now you’re bringing her, the head of the ATCU, | 因为现在你要带她 ATCU的头头 |
[07:16] | into our hidden base. | 进入我们的秘密基地 |
[07:18] | Easy, Mack. | 放松 迈克 |
[07:20] | I like Roz. | 我喜欢罗莎 |
[07:21] | Whether she can be trusted… yet to be determined. | 她是否值得信任 还有待观察 |
[07:24] | How is that not a deal breaker? | 这难道不是个大问题吗 |
[07:25] | Because the only spies without trust issues | 因为没疑心的间谍 |
[07:27] | are either young or dead. | 不是太年轻就是死了 |
[07:29] | I hope I can trust Roz. I want to. | 我希望我能信任罗莎 我想信任她 |
[07:32] | That’s why I’m bringing her here face-to-face… | 所以我才把她带到这里来 面对面 |
[07:34] | so I can look her in the eye and find out. | 让我能看着她的眼睛 一探究竟 |
[07:38] | Meanwhile, the rest of you will have to go behind her back. | 同时 你们得暗中展开调查 |
[07:50] | Today, we’re launching Operation Spotlight. | 今天 我们要开展聚光灯行动 |
[07:52] | The objective… | 目标是 |
[07:54] | to peer into every shadowy corner of the ATCU. | 一窥ATCU的每个阴暗角落 |
[07:57] | The last few days have been hard. | 最近几天很难熬 |
[07:59] | What happened with Dr. Garner is tragic, | 加纳博士的遭遇很不幸 |
[08:01] | but it has also created a rare moment of opportunity for us. | 但它也为我们创造了一个珍贵的机会 |
[08:05] | The ATCU brought Dr. Garner’s containment module | ATCU把加纳博士的隔离舱 |
[08:07] | into their research facility. | 带回了他们的研究基地 |
[08:09] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to use that as a way to gain access. | 神盾局要利用这个机会打进去 |
[08:12] | Going in on the ground will be Bobbi and Hunter. | 芭比和亨特从地面进入 |
[08:14] | Quarterbacking from Zephyr One will be Daisy and Mack. | 黛西和迈克在和风一号上支援 |
[08:17] | – Handling extraction… May and… – Him. | -负责撤离的是梅和… -他 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | I guess the new guy will gain a firsthand look | 那么新人将跟随梅特工 |
[08:25] | of our operations with Agent May. | 亲身体验我们的行动 |
[08:27] | Let me be clear. | 我先说清楚 |
[08:29] | I want to know everything… what’s inside the facility, | 我要了解一切 机构内有什么 |
[08:31] | how close they are to this cure they’ve been working on, | 他们离找到治愈办法还有多久 |
[08:34] | which inhumans they’re holding and where they came from, | 他们控制了哪些异人 以及他们从何而来 |
[08:36] | and finally, what it is the ATCU actually wants with them. | 还有 ATCU究竟想把他们怎么样 |
[08:39] | – Questions? – Yeah. | -有问题吗 -有 |
[08:42] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[08:43] | Because I think the head of the ATCU finally trusts me. | 因为我认为ATCU的头头终于信任我了 |
[08:45] | I’d like that feeling to be mutual. | 我希望也能信任她 |
[08:47] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开始行动 |
[08:53] | That answer your concerns? | 这能回应你的担忧吗 |
[08:56] | Just raises all new ones. | 给了我新的担忧 |
[09:02] | You’ve kept quiet. | 你们都不交代 |
[09:03] | I admire that. | 我很欣赏 |
[09:11] | These babies burn up to 2,600 degrees. | 这小东西能烧到1400摄氏度 |
[09:14] | I was a bit of a pyro when I was a kid. | 我小时候很喜欢玩火 |
[09:17] | Got me into some real trouble. | 给我惹了不少麻烦 |
[09:20] | But damn if I don’t love the sound of that gas igniting. | 但我就是喜欢瓦斯烧起来的声音 |
[09:35] | You have to incorporate what you love into your work. | 人得把工作和爱好结合起来 |
[09:40] | You see, the trick is, | 你瞧 秘诀就在于 |
[09:42] | you want them to know it’s gonna hurt. | 你要让他们知道这会很痛 |
[09:45] | Build anticipation. | 建立期望值 |
[09:47] | But you have to let them imagine a better world. | 但也要让他们能想像到一种更好的情况 |
[09:51] | You could walk into Strucker’s vault with me. | 你可以和我一起去斯特拉克的密室 |
[09:54] | You just have to show me how. | 你只需告诉我怎么进去 |
[09:55] | We can go in there together, share what we find. | 我们可以一起进去 找到的东西你也有份 |
[10:00] | You can torch us all you want. There’s nothing to tell. | 随你怎么折磨我们 我们没什么可说的 |
[10:03] | He uses different people when he travels to Zepkow. | 他去策普科的时候会带不同的人 |
[10:06] | And even they don’t know where the vault’s buried. | 就连他们也不知道密室究竟在哪 |
[10:08] | Zepkow. Germany. | 策普科 在德国 |
[10:14] | I lied. | 我骗你们的 |
[10:17] | Strucker has many vaults. | 斯特拉克有很多密室 |
[10:19] | I know them all. | 我都知道 |
[10:22] | Just didn’t know Zepkow was the one I needed. | 只是不知道我要找的那个在策普科 |
[10:27] | Be proud. You stayed quiet. | 你该自豪 你守口如瓶 |
[10:31] | You would’ve fit in good with my men. | 你本能跟我的手下打成一片的 |
[10:42] | Miss Price… | 普莱斯女士 |
[10:48] | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 欢迎来到神盾局 |
[10:53] | Not exactly running things out of your mom’s basement, are we? | 还真不是小打小闹啊 对吧 |
[10:56] | Did you give it a slick code name? | 你有给这儿取个机灵的代号吗 |
[10:58] | Classified. But to me, it’s home. | 那是机密 不过对我来说 这就是家 |
[11:01] | That’s cute. | 真有爱 |
[11:02] | Almost as cute as flying me in circles for six hours on a plane. | 几乎像让飞机拉我在天上绕了六个小时一样有爱 |
[11:06] | I don’t know if I’m in Albuquerque or Albania. | 我都不知道这是阿尔伯克基还是阿尔巴尼亚了 |
[11:08] | Imagine the possibilities. And be flattered. | 尽情想象吧 你该庆幸了 |
[11:11] | I waived our usual blindfold protocol. | 我没用通常蒙眼的方法招待你 |
[11:13] | Oh, don’t say you’re going soft, Director. | 可别告诉我你心慈手软了 局长 |
[11:16] | Then again, | 话说回来 |
[11:17] | completely disabled my phone for the entire flight. | 你还是在整个飞行过程中瘫痪了我的手机 |
[11:20] | Couldn’t even check my fantasy-football scores. | 我连幻想橄榄球得分都看不了 |
[11:22] | Such cruelty. | 太残忍了 |
[11:23] | I can reactivate the phone, | 我可以给你重启手机 |
[11:25] | but we’ll need to sweep for wireless sniffers first. | 但我们要先扫描有没有无线网络嗅探器 |
[11:29] | Two words I never want to hear again. | 再也不想听到这个词了 |
[11:32] | Go for it, cowboy. | 查吧 小牛仔 |
[11:37] | You left your intelligence-gathering phone | 你把你收集情报的手机 |
[11:38] | at your apartment, didn’t you? | 放在公寓了 是不是 |
[11:40] | I almost didn’t, but I thought it might be rude. | 差点就带上了 不过我觉得那样太粗鲁了 |
[11:44] | Please. We expect nothing less. | 拜托 你当然会这样 |
[11:52] | Incoming data upload from Rosalind’s phone. | 正在接收罗莎琳手机里的数据 |
[11:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:55] | Let’s wake up the ATCU I.T. ASAP. | 我们赶紧叫醒ATCU的IT技术员吧 |
[12:10] | Oh, yeah. That’s my favorite episode. | 对 那是我最喜欢的一集 |
[12:12] | I mean, Darlene was set up perfectly… | 达琳完全被设计了 |
[12:14] | every word she said. | 她说的每句话都是 |
[12:16] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[12:17] | What was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[12:20] | Did you just hack the ATCU? | 你刚刚黑了ATCU吗 |
[12:22] | No, but the containment module | 没有 但是隔离舱 |
[12:24] | broadcasts some pretty intense encrypted homing signals. | 能发射非常厉害的加密归航信号 |
[12:27] | You put it inside a corporate office, | 把它放进公司办公室 |
[12:28] | and it’ll wig the I.T. department out real good. | 就足以吓坏IT部了 |
[12:35] | FBI cyber investigative task force. | 联调局网络调查特别小组 |
[12:38] | How may I help you, Mr., uh, Wilson? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 威尔逊先生 |
[12:40] | What exactly is going on over there? | 究竟怎么了 |
[12:42] | Well, multiple agency servers | 刚刚几分钟内 |
[12:44] | have been attacked in the last few minutes, | 多部联调局服务器受到攻击 |
[12:46] | and the traffic traces back to your IPs. | 流量追踪到你们的IP地址那里 |
[12:49] | We’ve already, uh, dispatched | 我们已经派了 |
[12:51] | a rapid-response unit to your location. | 一个紧急响应小组前往你那里 |
[12:53] | Please, just cooperate fully. Should be fine. | 请全力合作 应该会没事的 |
[12:56] | I can assure you, they’re our absolute best. | 我保证 他们是我们最棒的人 |
[13:00] | Listen, agent Phillips, | 菲利普斯特工 |
[13:01] | our systems check out perfectly, okay? | 我们的系统完全没问题 |
[13:03] | We’re showing no signs of a breach. | 没有入侵迹象 |
[13:05] | I don’t think you’ll be necessary here. | 我认为你们没有必要前来 |
[13:06] | I think that it was a glitch. | 我觉得只是个小故障 |
[13:08] | A glitch, yeah. | 小故障 可不是吗 |
[13:09] | Of course it looks like a glitch. | 当然看上去只是个小故障 |
[13:10] | That’s the point. | 就要这效果 |
[13:12] | You congratulate yourself, crisis averted, then go home, | 你们以为危机解除 高兴地回家了 |
[13:14] | never noticing the polymorphic root kit | 根本注意不到有多态后门 |
[13:16] | buried deep inside your system… | 被深埋在了你们的系统里 |
[13:18] | Until hackers activate it to… | 直到黑客激活它 |
[13:19] | Bypass that sweet, stateless multi… | 进而绕开你十分为之骄傲的 |
[13:22] | Factor authentication… | 可爱的无态 |
[13:23] | Code you are so bloody proud of. | 多元认证码 |
[13:28] | Red Sox fan? | 红袜队球迷 |
[13:29] | Red coats, actually. | 我是红衣军[英国人]的 |
[13:32] | This guy does not look like FBI. | 这人看上去不像是联调局的 |
[13:33] | He wasn’t. | 他不是 |
[13:34] | Dane here crashed the Pentagon servers, | 戴恩曾经侵入过五角大楼服务器 |
[13:36] | Mossad’s, Ashley Madison. | 还有摩萨德 阿什利·麦迪逊 |
[13:37] | He’s the best consultant we have. | 他是我们最好的顾问 |
[13:39] | Otherwise, he’d be in jail or I’d have shot him by now. | 否则他要么在蹲监狱 要么早被我打死了 |
[13:43] | If he says that you have a problem, listen. | 如果他说你们有问题 那就听着 |
[13:45] | Our system’s airtight. | 我们的系统无懈可击 |
[13:47] | Well, if your system’s so secure, | 如果你们的系统这么安全 |
[13:49] | how’d your staff’s credentials leak out? | 那你们工作人员的信息是怎么泄露的 |
[13:51] | What? | 什么 |
[13:51] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:53] | There’s no way someone got past our software. | 没人能通过我们的软件 |
[13:55] | Who said anything about software? | 谁说是软件了 |
[13:56] | We think hardware was smuggled in. | 我们认为是有硬件被偷运进来 |
[13:58] | You called, detecting some sort of broadcast? | 你打电话时说检测到发射信号 |
[14:00] | The ATCU security is way too strong. | ATCU的安全系统很强 不会… |
[14:02] | Was nothing brought into this facility in the last 24 hours? | 这24小时内没有任何物品被带进来吗 |
[14:04] | No. Our employee’s keys don’t make it past security. | 没有 员工的钥匙都带不进来 |
[14:07] | We haven’t brought in anything, except the, uh… | 我们没有带进来任何物品 除了… |
[14:12] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[14:13] | I need to make a phone call. | 我得打个电话 |
[14:18] | We’ve had some major breakthroughs here… | 我们取得了一些突破性进展 |
[14:20] | Advances in alien biology, robotics, prosthetics. | 外星生物 机器人技术 假肢方面都大有进展 |
[14:24] | Well, it cuts a hell of a silhouette. | 它留下的轮廓是挺帅气的 |
[14:26] | You know, they mostly got it right. | 总得来说做得还不错 |
[14:30] | So you did reactivate it. | 你真重启了它 |
[14:33] | Hello, I.T. Department that calls me only when there’s a problem. | 你好啊 只有出问题才会打给我的IT部 |
[14:36] | What’s the problem? | 出什么问题了 |
[14:37] | There’s an FBI task force here. | 来了个联调局特别小组 |
[14:38] | An energy pulse was detected inside our facility | 我们大楼内检测到了能量脉冲 |
[14:40] | right before, um… an apparent security leak. | 随后…出现了安全漏洞 |
[14:43] | Have you found the cause? | 找到原因了吗 |
[14:44] | Well, ma’am, I think it could be | 长官 我认为可能是 |
[14:45] | the S.H.I.E.L.D. containment module we brought in. | 刚运进来的神盾局隔离舱 |
[14:50] | Dearest, is it possible that your containment module | 亲爱的 你们的隔离舱会不会 |
[14:53] | tried to access the ATCU’s system? | 试图进入ATCU的系统 |
[14:55] | Absolutely. | 绝对可能 |
[14:56] | It scans any local network it finds. | 它自动扫描能检测到的所有局域网 |
[14:58] | All our hardware does. | 我们的硬件都这样 |
[14:59] | Well, we noticed, | 我们发现了 |
[15:00] | and we’re gonna have to go ahead and shut that down. | 现在要关掉它了 |
[15:03] | Can’t blame a guy for trying. | 总得试试看嘛 |
[15:06] | Hey, Steve, | 史蒂夫 |
[15:07] | You’re supposed to protect the ATCU from things like this. | 你应该保护ATCU免受此类威胁 |
[15:10] | So play nice with the FBI’s task force, and fix it. | 跟联调局特别小组好好合作 把问题解决好 |
[15:15] | You’re lucky you’re cute. | 幸好你这么惹人爱 就不怪你了 |
[15:16] | We really have to figure out other ways to flirt. | 我们真得换换调情的方式了 |
[15:20] | Are you alphabetizing those? | 你在按字母排序吗 |
[15:22] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[15:23] | I’m organizing them by subject and date. | 我在按主题和日期分类 |
[15:25] | No, you’re procrastinating. | 不 你在拖延时间 |
[15:27] | Is there something so terrible about a comprehensive system? | 一个综合系统有什么可怕的 |
[15:30] | – Why don’t you want to go look into one of… – I’ve been looking. | -你为什么不去查… -我查过了 |
[15:32] | I just don’t like what I’m seeing. | 我就是不喜欢查到的结果 |
[15:35] | You found a lead? | 找到线索了吗 |
[15:40] | Will wasn’t sent on a mission. | 威尔不是被派去做任务的 |
[15:42] | He was sacrificed. | 他是被牺牲了 |
[15:43] | The symbol used for his space program? | 他所在的太空项目的标志 |
[15:45] | Tied to ritualistic blood sacrifice. | 和仪式性血祭有关 |
[15:47] | People working with NASA. | 就是跟宇航局合作的人 |
[15:50] | Between this and Andrew, | 这事 再加上安德鲁的事 |
[15:52] | I have that sinking feeling again, Fitz… | 我那种恐惧感又上来了 菲兹… |
[15:56] | That we never really know who’s next to us. | 我们永远不得而知身边人的真面目 |
[16:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | These should keep me warm. | 这应该够保暖了 |
[16:10] | This gonna get you in trouble? | 这会给你惹麻烦吗 |
[16:12] | Up here, I control everything. | 在空中 我说了算 |
[16:14] | Always? | 一向如此吗 |
[16:16] | You ever find yourself completely out of control? | 你有没有完全失控过 |
[16:18] | I’ll be in Moscow soon enough with a day off. | 我很快就能到莫斯科 然后休假一天 |
[16:20] | Come see for yourself. | 你自己来看吧 |
[16:22] | I wish I could, but I’m not going to Moscow. | 真想去啊 可我并不是去莫斯科 |
[16:26] | This was the only flight I could find passing over Zepkow. | 这是我找到的唯一一架途经策普科的飞机 |
[16:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:52] | please return to your seats, | 请回到您的座位坐好 |
[16:53] | and keep your seatbelts fastened. | 系好安全带 |
[16:55] | You may experience some turbulence coming up. | 飞机可能会遭遇气流 |
[16:57] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别紧张 |
[16:59] | That’s just your pilot diving to equalize cabin pressure | 那只是飞行员在急速下降以平衡舱压 |
[17:02] | before you freeze to death. | 然后你们都会冻死 |
[17:03] | Oh, and, uh… from all of us here at Hydra, | 还有 九头蛇全体人员 |
[17:08] | thanks for flying the friendly skies. | 感谢各位搭乘联合航空 |
[17:17] | These symbols trace back thousands of years… | 这些符号可以追朔至几千年前 |
[17:19] | groups obsessed with death and ritualistic killings. | 一些痴迷于死亡和仪式性杀戮的组织 |
[17:23] | It’s intertwined with the origin of pagan devil myths. | 与异教恶魔神话的起源交织在一起 |
[17:26] | And then, suddenly, there they were, | 然后他们突然出现 |
[17:27] | secretly funding NASA missions. | 秘密资助宇航局的任务 |
[17:29] | They knew something. | 他们肯定知道些什么 |
[17:30] | These texts go back 1,000 years. | 这些文字可追朔到一千年前 |
[17:32] | Fitz, there’s nothing in here to help open the portal. | 菲兹 这里没什么能帮我们打开传送门的东西 |
[17:35] | Of course there is. | 肯定有 |
[17:35] | No, it’s just copious examples of how this group was evil | 不 只有各种证明该组织邪恶的案例 |
[17:38] | and used Will as a blood offering. | 而且说明了他们拿威尔当血祭 |
[17:39] | But if we can find out their goal, | 但如果我们能查明他们的目标 |
[17:41] | we can find out how they tried to achieve it. | 就能查到他们为达目的尝试过的方法 |
[17:43] | Even if we have to stay up all night, | 即使我们要熬通宵 |
[17:44] | we’ll find something… | 总会有所发现的 |
[17:45] | Something to help us bring back Will. | 然后借此把威尔带回来 |
[17:46] | You have to stop. | 你必须停下来 |
[17:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:50] | Stop. Just stop trying to do all the right things. | 别再找了 别再做正确的事了 |
[17:52] | It’s too much. | 我受不了了 |
[18:03] | Is this a silver tie-clip camera? | 这是银色领带夹相机吗 |
[18:05] | Platinum. 1963. | 是铂金 1963年制 |
[18:07] | You really are a S.H.I.E.L.D. lifer. | 你真是完全献身于神盾局啊 |
[18:10] | I bet there’s a story behind each one of these | 这些东西背后肯定都有故事 |
[18:12] | that I’d love to hear. | 我很想听听 |
[18:14] | I have a real soft spot for that golden age. | 我对那个黄金年代情有独钟 |
[18:17] | They recruit you out of college? | 他们是从大学招你进来的吗 |
[18:20] | – Studying… – History. | -专业是 -历史 |
[18:22] | I started to inadvertently uncover how much of that history | 我开始无意中发现神盾局 |
[18:25] | S.H.I.E.L.D. had helped to shape, | 影响了很多历史 |
[18:27] | so they snatched me up. | 于是他们把我招了来 |
[18:29] | So, you’ve really never known anyone in S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你真不认识神盾局的任何人吗 |
[18:32] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得这难以置信 |
[18:34] | Only in passing. | 至多萍水相逢 |
[18:36] | Come on. You can tell me if you have. | 别这样 你认识的话就告诉我 |
[18:38] | I’m the director. You’re inside our secret base. | 我是局长 你都来到我们的秘密基地了 |
[18:40] | You know, I hate to disappoint you, Phil, | 我也不想让你失望 菲尔 |
[18:42] | but until recently, | 但直到最近 |
[18:43] | I was in the normal intelligence game, | 我做的还都是正常的情报工作 |
[18:44] | not paranormal. | 不是超自然的 |
[18:46] | You’re my first. | 你是我认识的第一个 |
[18:53] | You know, I got to admit. | 不得不承认 |
[18:54] | I didn’t picture you keeping things so analog. | 我没想到你会有这么多物品 |
[18:57] | Yeah, files, books, vinyl. | 是啊 文件 书籍 黑胶盘 |
[19:00] | There’s a tactile benefit… | 有种很棒的触感 |
[19:02] | the way they feel in your hands, the wear and tear. | 那种手感 那种沧桑 |
[19:04] | Oh, the smell. | 还有味道 |
[19:06] | I love the smell of books. | 我爱书本的味道 |
[19:07] | Helps me think. | 有助我思考 |
[19:09] | Besides, we both know | 而且 我们都知道 |
[19:10] | how vulnerable the digital world is to infiltration. | 数字世界多么容易被渗透 |
[19:17] | So sorry, Steve-o. | 非常抱歉啊史蒂夫 |
[19:19] | Nothing worse for an I.T. guy | 没什么比让别人登录终端 |
[19:20] | than someone logging into a terminal. | 更让IT技术员闹心了 |
[19:23] | Makes you feel violated, doesn’t it? | 让人有种受到侵犯的感觉 对吧 |
[19:25] | How do we know he’s not just looking for exploits | 我们怎么知道他不是在找 |
[19:26] | to get into our system when it goes back to being a black hat? | 我们系统的漏洞 回头再做黑客时好利用呢 |
[19:28] | Oh, there’s no going back for Dane. | 戴恩别想回头了 |
[19:31] | But I am here to find the exploits, | 但我确实是来查找漏洞的 |
[19:33] | and I’m gonna need a log-in to determine if… | 我也确实需要登录进去好检测 |
[19:36] | The Trojan Horse hardware emitted a signal pulse that allows access… | 木马硬件是否发出过信号脉冲以进入… |
[19:39] | To your UDP or TCP ports, mate. | 你们的用户报文协议或者传输控制协议端口 |
[19:43] | Have you checked that yet? | 你们检查那个了吗 |
[19:45] | You can use a command prompt to enter a guest username. | 你可以用命令提示符输入访客用户名 |
[19:47] | And unwittingly give us remote access. | 同时毫不知情地让我们得以远程访问 |
[19:54] | Okay, Hunter, type this in… | 亨特 输入这个 |
[19:55] | “C,” colon, forward slash, “System”, | C 冒号 斜杠 系统 |
[19:58] | forward slash, “Request user.” | 斜杠 请求用户 |
[20:04] | Hunter. Oh, god. Hunter. | 亨特 天 亨特 |
[20:06] | Please tell me you know which one is forward slash. | 拜托告诉我你知道哪个是斜杠 |
[20:08] | Yes. Typing. | 知道 正打呢 |
[20:13] | I’m just helping your sluggish code keep up. | 我只是想让你迟钝的代码跟上我的速度 |
[20:18] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[20:19] | And the username. | 用户名 |
[20:20] | Username… “God save the queen.” | 用户名 天佑女王 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I let him pick it. | 对 我让他自己起的 |
[20:31] | Bingo. | 好啦 |
[20:33] | May, you’re up. | 梅 该你了 |
[20:38] | Agent May said she wants you with her on this, yeah? | 梅特工说过想让你跟她一起行动吧 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:41] | Well, then, I suggest you move your ass. | 那你也赶紧走吧 |
[20:50] | There. | 就是这儿 |
[20:51] | Bobbi, enhanced specimen control… | 芭比 能力增强样本管理室 |
[20:54] | North, stairs at the end of the hall, | 北面 走廊尽头的楼梯 |
[20:56] | three floors down in the science division. | 科学部地下第三层 |
[20:59] | Ringing your phone now. | 正给你打过去 |
[21:02] | My superiors on Pennsylvania Avenue. | 是我联调局总部的上司 |
[21:04] | I need to step away for a moment to give them my full report. | 失陪一下 我得给他们汇报情况 |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:12] | Check that section. | 检查那个区域 |
[21:13] | See how many inhumans they’re keeping in there. | 看看有多少异人被关在那里 |
[21:15] | And grab any samples of the potential cure. | 拿点他们在研发的解药样本走 |
[21:17] | Now all Hunter has to do is run his mouth and waste time. | 现在亨特只需要嘴炮打发时间 |
[21:20] | Oh, he excels at that. | 这他可在行了 |
[21:22] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[21:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Here? | 坐这里吗 |
[21:40] | So, you need me to do anything? | 需要我做什么 |
[21:44] | Why bring me if you’re not even gonna talk to me? | 你都不愿跟我说话 为什么带上我 |
[21:51] | Where do you get off? | 你什么意思啊 |
[21:54] | Are you seriously mad at me? | 你居然还生我气吗 |
[21:56] | I’m mad at myself for roping you into this. | 我生自己的气 把你拖下了水 |
[21:58] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[21:59] | And I’m mad that you’re so willing to help. | 我也气你愿意帮忙 |
[22:01] | As opposed to what? | 要不然呢 |
[22:03] | What do you expect? | 你以为我该怎样 |
[22:04] | I don’t know. Get angry. | 我不知道 生气啊 |
[22:06] | I cannot fathom any way out of this | 我想不到有什么办法 |
[22:07] | without hurting someone I care about. | 能避免伤害我在意的人 |
[22:09] | You think that I’m not angry?! | 你以为我不生气吗 |
[22:11] | I’m sick to my stomach. | 我胃都气疼了 |
[22:13] | I’m furious, but not at you. | 我快气炸了 但不是对你 |
[22:15] | ’cause we’re cursed. | 我们被诅咒了 |
[22:17] | The bloody cosmos wants us to be apart. | 宇宙不希望我们在一起 |
[22:19] | The cosmos doesn’t want anything. | 宇宙什么都不会希望 |
[22:20] | Yeah, well, I beg to differ. | 我不这么觉得 |
[22:22] | ’cause we had years side-by-side. | 我们共事那么多年 |
[22:24] | never occurred to us. | 从未对彼此有过感觉 |
[22:26] | And then when it does, | 产生感觉后 |
[22:27] | we don’t have the courage to talk about it. | 我们又没勇气去谈谈这事 |
[22:28] | Well, you only mentioned it at the bottom of the sea, | 你只在海底 我们马上要死时 |
[22:30] | – facing certain death. – You wait until I’m bound | -才说起 -你一直等到我 |
[22:31] | for a war on an aircraft carrier, | 要去航空航母上作战才说 |
[22:33] | and then you get swept off to some far-flung planet. | 然后就被卷去个遥远的星球了 |
[22:37] | With him. | 和他在一起 |
[22:38] | Top-marks pilot astronaut hero man. | 一流宇航员 大英雄 |
[22:41] | I would do anything… | 我愿付出一切… |
[22:43] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[22:47] | I don’t know. I think… | 我不知道 我觉得… |
[22:51] | Yes. | 爱吧 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:56] | Yeah, of course you do. Of course you do. | 你当然爱了 当然了 |
[22:58] | He’s strong and smart, | 他强壮又聪明 |
[22:59] | and you gave each other hope on the edge of nowhere. | 你们在宇宙尽头给了彼此希望 |
[23:01] | Don’t do this, Fitz. | 别这样 菲兹 |
[23:02] | You think I didn’t look for dirt on him? | 你以为我没挖他的黑历史吗 |
[23:04] | I did. And there’s nothing. | 挖了 但我什么也没找到 |
[23:06] | I can’t hate him. He’s great. | 我无法恨他 他太好了 |
[23:08] | Why else would you fall for him? He did everything right. | 要不你怎么会爱上他呢 他做的一切都是对的 |
[23:10] | And you dove through a hole in the universe for me! | 你还为我穿越了宇宙呢 |
[23:37] | We’re cursed. | 我们被诅咒了 |
[23:47] | Fitz, is that what I think it is? | 菲兹 这是我想的那东西吗 |
[24:10] | Andrew was a PhD in psychology. | 安德鲁是个心理学博士 |
[24:12] | Now he’s a specimen. | 现在却成了样本 |
[24:16] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[24:31] | Dr. Garner, I’m so sorry about everything. | 加纳博士 我对发生的一切十分抱歉 |
[24:34] | No one warned me there’d be a flight. | 没人跟我说要搭飞机 |
[24:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:38] | I’m Gideon Malick. | 我是吉迪恩·马利克 |
[24:40] | I advise the president’s staff, | 我为总统手下做顾问 |
[24:42] | and I want to assure you that we’re working with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我跟你保证我们在与神盾局合作 |
[24:45] | to do everything we can to help you. | 一起尽最大努力帮助你 |
[24:47] | With what? A cure? | 怎么帮我 研制解药吗 |
[24:49] | I know how pharmaceuticals work. | 我知道药品是怎么开发的 |
[24:51] | What are you? A decade away from treatment? | 你们离研制成功还得差十年吧 |
[24:55] | It strikes me that no one’s asked if you even want treatment. | 我突然想到 都没人问过你想不想被治愈 |
[24:59] | They haven’t asked | 他们完全没有 |
[25:00] | your opinion on the situation at all, have they? | 问过你对此的意见 是吗 |
[25:05] | No. | 没有 |
[25:08] | But, then, all they see | 但是 他们眼中的我 |
[25:12] | is a killer. | 就是一个杀手 |
[25:13] | Well, surely, you have taken a hard stance, | 不过你确实态度强硬 |
[25:15] | but, then, this is an invading alien contagion | 但是 这是一种侵略性外星传染病 |
[25:18] | which S.H.I.E.L.D. has known about for quite some time. | 而神盾局早就知道了 |
[25:22] | They protected no one… including you. | 他们谁都没能保护 包括你 |
[25:24] | There’s more nuance to S.H.I.E.L.D. than that. | 神盾局可没那么简单 |
[25:26] | Why worry about them? | 为什么要担心他们 |
[25:28] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has good intentions but questionable methods. | 神盾局的初衷是好的 但是手段有待商榷 |
[25:31] | That much is true. | 这话倒是没错 |
[25:33] | They can’t help themselves | 他们总是忍不住 |
[25:35] | from jumping into the deep end of dangerous waters. | 深入险境 |
[25:38] | We agree on more than we don’t. | 我们的观点相合多于相左 |
[25:40] | I can help you, Dr. Garner. | 我可以帮助你 加纳博士 |
[25:42] | But first, I need to know what else | 但首先 我想知道 |
[25:45] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has been hiding from us. | 神盾局还瞒了我们什么 |
[25:47] | Andrew isn’t here. | 安德鲁不在这里 |
[25:50] | Guys, are you sure this is the right area? | 你们确定地方没错吗 |
[25:51] | That’s the place. | 就是那里 |
[25:53] | Well, there are no inhumans being held here. | 这里可没有任何异人 |
[25:55] | Let Coulson know. | 告诉科尔森 |
[25:56] | And as far as a cure, | 至于解药 |
[25:58] | it doesn’t look like they’re taking tissue samples, | 他们不像有在提取组织样本 |
[26:01] | studying cell response. | 或者研究细胞免疫 |
[26:03] | Not in here, anyway. | 至少没在这里研究 |
[26:04] | If they’re not working on a cure in there, | 如果他们不是在那里研制解药 |
[26:05] | then what are they doing? | 那他们在做什么 |
[26:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:08] | Daisy, anything on medications they’ve compiled for study? | 黛西 你有没有他们用于研究的存储药物记录 |
[26:12] | Because I’m not positive, but those look | 我不能确定 但是那东西看起来 |
[26:13] | an awful lot like fish-oil pills. | 太像鱼油药丸了 |
[26:15] | I’ll look. | 我查查 |
[26:26] | There’s no better time to be a hacker, really. | 简直没有比现在更适合做黑客的时代了 |
[26:28] | I mean, nowadays, every human on the planet… | 如今 这世上每个人 |
[26:30] | kids have computers in their pockets, you know? | 甚至孩子 兜里都揣着电脑 |
[26:33] | Instead of stealing candy from a baby, | 再不用偷小宝宝的糖果了 |
[26:35] | you’re stealing their parents’ credit-card information. | 你可以盗取他们父母的信用卡信息 |
[26:38] | Okay, I’m gonna grab some coffee. | 好吧 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[26:42] | I’ll have a cup of tea, please. | 给我来杯茶 多谢 |
[26:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:47] | Oh, bollocks. | 该死 |
[26:49] | Uh, people, | 各位 |
[26:51] | it’s time to download everything we can and make our getaway. | 赶紧下载一切 然后开溜吧 |
[26:53] | Our friend Mr. Banks has just showed up, | 我们的朋友班克斯先生刚刚出现了 |
[26:54] | and I do not have a handkerchief to cover my face… | 我可没带手绢可以挡脸 |
[26:57] | and that would be weird, anyhow. | 反正那样看上去也不正常 |
[26:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:00] | They’re not studying medication, Bobbi. | 他们不是在研究药物 芭比 |
[27:02] | They’re administering them, | 而是在分发药物 |
[27:04] | giving mandatory supplements to all their employees. | 强制他们所有雇员都服用营养品 |
[27:08] | “To prevent infection”… uh, | “以防止感染” |
[27:11] | soldiers, office workers. | 士兵 办公室职员 |
[27:13] | Hold on, it says, “Any public witnesses.” | 等等 上面还写着 “公众目击者” |
[27:19] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[27:20] | They’re playing the odds, | 他们是在赌博 |
[27:21] | giving terrigen to as many people as they can. | 尽可能让更多人接触泰瑞根 |
[27:23] | They’re not trying to cure inhumans, they’re… | 他们不是想治愈异人 他们是在… |
[27:25] | They’re turning them. | 转化异人 |
[27:43] | Do you expect me to stay in this room overnight, Phil? | 你要我留下过夜吗 菲尔 |
[27:46] | ’cause I might need a little persuading. | 那你可得想办法说服我 |
[27:48] | No, it’s you who needs to convince me. | 不 是你需要说服我 |
[27:50] | Convince you? | 说服你 |
[27:51] | That you’re not Hydra. | 让我相信你不是九头蛇 |
[28:00] | Otherwise, you’re never leaving this room again. | 否则 你就别想再出去了 |
[28:04] | What the hell are you doing, Phil? | 你这是干什么 菲尔 |
[28:06] | Getting the truth out of you once and for all. | 从你口中问出真相来 |
[28:08] | Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
[28:09] | I’m not laughing. | 我可没笑 |
[28:10] | What, you think there’s some hidden secret | 你觉得你可以靠吓唬我 |
[28:12] | you can just scare out of me? | 打探出我的秘密吗 |
[28:13] | I have my people infiltrating your facility. | 我的人已经侵入了你的机构 |
[28:16] | I’m getting the truth regardless, | 不管怎样我都要打探出真相 |
[28:17] | so this is your final chance to come clean. | 这是你坦白的最后机会 |
[28:19] | They won’t find anything out that I wouldn’t happily tell them. | 他们不会找到任何我有意隐瞒的事 |
[28:22] | What’s wrong with you? Stop lying. | 你是怎么回事 别撒谎了 |
[28:24] | Why don’t you tell me who you really are, | 你为什么不告诉我你究竟是谁 |
[28:26] | who you work for, and what you’re hiding? | 究竟为谁卖命 究竟在隐瞒什么 |
[28:28] | What the hell is wrong with you? Look at you. | 你是怎么回事 看看你 |
[28:29] | – I’m done playing games. – I wasn’t playing games. | -我不想再玩游戏了 -我没玩游戏 |
[28:32] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[28:34] | I thought there was something between us… | 我以为我们之间有感情 |
[28:36] | Something real | 真感情 |
[28:36] | that wasn’t just based in this spycraft-manipulation crap. | 跟间谍的欺瞒操纵把戏无关 |
[28:39] | You really think this emotional appeal’s gonna work right now? | 你真觉得打感情牌现在会好使吗 |
[28:41] | No, because you have no emotions. | 当然不 你就没有感情 |
[28:45] | This was all a plan? | 一切都是计划好的吗 |
[28:48] | To sleep with me, gain trust, and take advantage? | 跟我上床 获取我的信任 并利用我的信任 |
[28:51] | Don’t try to talk your way out of this. | 别想靠花言巧语谋出路 |
[28:52] | Or even sadder, | 或许更可悲 |
[28:54] | you didn’t plan to sleep with me, | 你本来没打算跟我上床 |
[28:57] | but you just have such deep issues | 但你信任危机太深 |
[28:59] | that you stopped trusting me as soon as you did. | 所以上了我之后反而不信任我了 |
[29:00] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[29:02] | Andrew isn’t being kept at your ATCU facility, is he? | 安德鲁根本不在你们ATCU的机构 是吧 |
[29:07] | Of course not. | 当然不在 |
[29:12] | Are you torturing me? | 你是在折磨我吗 |
[29:13] | Is that the idea? | 是这个意思吗 |
[29:15] | Drag me around, waiting for the other shoe to drop? | 带我到处跑 等我出事 |
[29:17] | I know how dangerous you are. | 我知道你多危险 |
[29:20] | But if you blame me for bringing out the monster in that man, | 但如果你怪我引出了那人心底的怪物 |
[29:25] | I’m not apologizing for that. | 我可不会为此道歉 |
[29:30] | I’ve been trying to figure out what to say, | 我一直在想该说什么 |
[29:33] | because I do want to apologize…to you. | 因为我想向你道歉 |
[29:37] | For Andrew. | 替安德鲁道歉 |
[29:40] | He killed your friends in cold blood, | 他冷血地杀了你的朋友 |
[29:42] | tried to kill you. | 还企图杀你 |
[29:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:48] | I should’ve known. | 我该看出来的 |
[29:53] | I should be thanking you | 是我该谢你 |
[29:54] | for being willing to put those bullets in him when you did. | 你当时会肯开枪打他 |
[29:58] | May, Bobbi and Hunter may need extraction sooner than we thought. | 梅 芭比和亨特可能会需要提前撤离 |
[30:08] | Can’t charm my way out of this one. | 这次没法靠耍手段躲过一劫了 |
[30:10] | Hunter, I’m gonna need you to get down here, | 亨特 你赶紧下来 |
[30:12] | and bring me my briefcase. | 把我的公文包拿来 |
[30:15] | – Hunter? – Almost finished? | -亨特 -快好了吧 |
[30:17] | Uh, yeah, things have got really complicated in here just now. | 嗯 情况刚刚变复杂了 |
[30:19] | Um, listen, Steve, you seem like a really good guy, | 那个 史蒂夫 你似乎是个好人 |
[30:22] | and you were spot-on about not being able to trust me, | 而且你说我不可信也说对了 |
[30:24] | just wrong about why. | 只是原因猜错了 |
[30:25] | See, I’m not very good at computers. | 我其实不太擅长电脑 |
[30:36] | Now, now, now! | 快开门 |
[30:50] | Gonna need that briefcase! | 我需要那个公文包 |
[30:52] | Coming as fast as I can, love. | 我已经在尽快过去了 亲爱的 |
[30:54] | Of course we don’t keep inhumans at that facility. | 我们当然不把异人留在那间机构里 |
[30:57] | We can’t risk some duplicitous nut case breaking in to look around. | 不能冒险有两面派疯子闯进去偷窥 |
[31:01] | Looks like we made the right move. | 看来我们做对了 |
[31:02] | – You’re always one step ahead. – I feel like an idiot | -你总道高一尺 -我真是傻 |
[31:03] | that I thought you were different. | 还以为你不一样呢 |
[31:05] | Stop with the mind games. | 少玩心理游戏了 |
[31:06] | I’ll admit, you’re good. | 我承认 你挺厉害 |
[31:08] | Pretending to fall for me… | 假装爱上我 |
[31:10] | Well enough that I actually went along for the ride. | 装得很像 我还真跟你配合了 |
[31:12] | But in the back of my mind, | 但我内心深处 |
[31:14] | I always had one finger on the eject button. | 总是随时准备抽身 |
[31:16] | That’s because you’re incapable of anything else. | 那是因为你只会如此 |
[31:18] | No. | 不 |
[31:19] | Because you slipped up. | 是因为你说漏嘴了 |
[31:22] | Tahiti. | 塔希提 |
[31:23] | The first time we met, | 我们初次见面 |
[31:24] | you tried to get under my skin, talking about Tahiti. | 你想让我不安 提起了塔希提 |
[31:26] | So I was hoping against all hope | 我本来还抱有一丝希望 |
[31:28] | that today, you would confirm | 你今天能确认 |
[31:29] | a high-level source from within S.H.I.E.L.D., | 你在神盾局高层有消息源 |
[31:31] | but you claim you have none. | 但你却说自己没有 |
[31:32] | That’s because I’ve been honest. | 那是因为我没说谎 |
[31:33] | The only other possible way that you could know about that | 但你知道这点 所以唯一剩下的可能性 |
[31:36] | is if you got your intel from Hydra. | 就是你的情报来自九头蛇 |
[31:37] | So why don’t you share your source? | 你为什么不说说是谁那儿听来的 |
[31:39] | I’m not sharing anything with you anymore. | 我再不会跟你说任何事了 |
[31:41] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[31:47] | Except for this. You know what? | 除了这话 知道吗 |
[31:50] | To be honest, I did fall for you, Phil. | 老实说 我确实爱上了你 菲尔 |
[31:53] | I did. | 真的 |
[31:54] | But it turns out you’re impenetrable. | 但原来你是铁石心肠 |
[31:56] | You like to joke about your robot hand and not being human. | 你喜欢拿机器手和不像人开玩笑 |
[32:00] | – I’m not sure you’re so off the mark. – Yeah, | -你恐怕真没说错 -嗯 |
[32:01] | that means a lot coming from you. | 这话你也好意思说 |
[32:02] | You were stabbed through the heart. | 你被刺穿了心脏 |
[32:04] | You must derive sadistic pleasure in doing the same to others. | 你用同样方式伤害别人 肯定有种施虐快感吧 |
[32:07] | At least I didn’t use the story of my dead husband | 至少我没利用我死去的丈夫 |
[32:08] | to sell the idea that the ATCU was working on a cure | 骗人相信ATCU在寻找治愈办法 |
[32:11] | – when we both know that’s a lie. – How dare you mention… | -而你我都知道那是谎言 -你怎么敢提他 |
[32:13] | Oh, cut the melodrama. | 少做戏了 |
[32:15] | My agent at the center of your compound confirmed | 我的特工正在你们机构里 向我确认了 |
[32:17] | that you’re not trying to cure inhumans. | 你根本没在努力治好异人 |
[32:19] | You’re making as many as you can. | 而是在尽可能多地转化他们 |
[32:22] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[32:24] | “Enhanced specimen control.” | “能力增强样本管理室” |
[32:27] | They’re inside, Roz, so you know what they found. | 他们进去了 罗莎 你很清楚他们发现了什么 |
[32:30] | No. | 不 |
[32:31] | No one’s allowed on those floors for risk of infection. | 那几层是禁入的 以防发生感染 |
[32:34] | Intentional infection. | 有意感染 |
[32:35] | I got to admit, | 我得承认 |
[32:36] | handing out the contaminant as a cure… | 拿污染当治疗 |
[32:38] | – No, that’s not what we… – that’s especially sinister. | -我们才没有… -简直邪恶到一定地步了 |
[32:40] | No, I get weekly reports fr… from Malick. | 不 马利克每周会向我报告 |
[32:43] | Excuse me? | 谁 |
[32:45] | Gideon Malick. | 吉迪恩·马利克 |
[32:47] | I know the name. Industrialist. | 我听过这名字 工业家 |
[32:48] | He once served on the World Council. | 曾是世界理事会成员 |
[32:49] | He’s a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[32:51] | I’ve worked with him more than a decade. | 我跟他共事十年多了 |
[32:53] | He advises the president’s staff, | 他是总统手下的顾问 |
[32:55] | helped design the ATCU, oversees the science…division. | 参与构建了ATCU 监管科学部 |
[33:05] | He gave me the Tahiti intel. | 是他告诉了我塔希提的事 |
[33:11] | Connection’s down. | 通讯中断 |
[33:13] | Look. Last file we pulled… | 看 我们最后提出的文件 |
[33:15] | a catalog of all the inhumans they turned and put into stasis. | 是所有被他们转化并置于静止态的异人名录 |
[33:18] | – But… – Let me guess. | -但 -我猜猜 |
[33:19] | They didn’t put them all in stasis. | 不是所有人都被置于静止态了 |
[33:31] | Well, once again, too little and too late. | 又这样 来得晚 还作用小 |
[33:34] | I’ll remind you that we’re basically the same height. | 别忘了 我们身高差不多 |
[33:35] | I just don’t wear bloody heels. | 我只是不穿高跟鞋 |
[33:54] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[33:55] | I pine for the days where we didn’t fight bloody aliens. | 我都等了好久终于不用对付外星人了 |
[33:58] | It’s just not a fair fight. | 这根本不公平 |
[34:01] | Let’s see if we can level the playing field. | 看看我们能不能平衡下战局 |
[34:04] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[34:05] | Your batons? That’s your game-changer? | 你的警棍 能扭转局势吗 |
[34:18] | Well, all right, then. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | – Let me make a call to my people. – Your people? | -让我联系下我的人 -你的人 |
[34:35] | Yeah, I don’t see that happening. | 别指望了 |
[34:36] | If Malick went to these lengths, | 如果马利克这么不惜一切 |
[34:38] | your agents are in serious danger. | 那你的特工就有大麻烦了 |
[34:40] | – I can get them out. – Or sell them out. | -我可以救他们 -或者出卖他们 |
[34:41] | Phil, look at me. | 菲尔 看着我 |
[34:43] | Please believe that I don’t know what’s going on. | 求你相信我并不知情 |
[34:46] | We need answers… both of us. | 我们需要答案 我们都需要 |
[34:47] | And if you don’t let me get on the phone right now, | 如果你不让我马上打通电话 |
[34:49] | we lose everything. | 我们就会失去一切 |
[35:10] | Well, that’ll buy us very little time. | 这能给我们争取一小点时间 |
[35:17] | Come with me. I’ll get you out of here. | 跟我来 我带你们出去 |
[35:20] | If you’re worried you can’t trust me, worry on the move. | 如果你们担心不能信任我 那就边跑边担心吧 |
[35:28] | He’ll lead them to the northwest parking lot. | 他会带他们去西北停车场 |
[35:31] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[35:32] | May is en route. | 梅已经在途 |
[35:37] | I don’t see them. | 我看不到他们 |
[35:47] | Got them. | 有了 |
[36:01] | I’m hardly ever impressed. | 我很少佩服什么人 |
[36:03] | I’ve shaken hands with presidents, | 我跟很多总统握过手 |
[36:05] | held technology from other planets… | 坐拥过来自其他星球的科技 |
[36:09] | Didn’t really faze me. | 都没觉得怎么样 |
[36:10] | But I got to tell ya, I’m at a loss for words. | 但我得说 我简直不知说什么好了 |
[36:14] | You left me to die. | 你丢下我等死 |
[36:16] | I left those men there to kill ya, | 我让那些人杀了你 |
[36:18] | but you… you cut through them like cake. | 但你却轻松应付了他们 |
[36:21] | And to locate this place, much less get here? | 还查到并找到了这地方 |
[36:27] | I only got here a few minutes before you, | 我就比你早几分钟到 |
[36:29] | and I have my own jet. | 我还是坐了私人飞机呢 |
[36:32] | This was all just a test? | 这一切都只是测试吗 |
[36:34] | No, I wanted you dead. | 不 我是想要你死 |
[36:36] | You pose a legitimate threat to everything that I’ve built. | 你对我所建立的一切造成了切实威胁 |
[36:42] | But now… | 但现在 |
[36:44] | Now I’m beginning to think that | 我开始想 |
[36:45] | maybe I was looking at it from the wrong angle. | 或许是我看问题的角度不对 |
[36:50] | You just might be Hydra’s second head | 你或许就是九头蛇的第二颗头 |
[36:55] | that’s grown right next to me. | 就长在我旁边 |
[36:58] | I should kill you. | 我该杀了你 |
[37:02] | Then you’d miss that history lesson we’ve been talking about. | 那你就要错过我们说到的那堂历史课了 |
[37:08] | I know you’re all about rebooting Hydra and all that. | 我知道你一心想重启九头蛇什么的 |
[37:13] | But do you know much about our history, our origin? | 但你对我们的起源有多少了解 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:19] | World War II. | 二战 |
[37:21] | Red Skull used Nazi funding to build this whole… | 红骷髅用纳粹的资金建立了 |
[37:24] | Oh, no, no. | 不对 |
[37:25] | Red Skull was following the principal that Hydra was built upon, | 红骷髅追随了九头蛇的创建理念 |
[37:30] | that the ultimate power was not of this world. | 也就是终极的力量并非来自这个世界 |
[37:33] | But Hydra…Well, we’re much, much older than that. | 但九头蛇 要比那古老得多 |
[37:46] | Hydra’s actually as ancient as this stone. | 九头蛇跟这块石头一样古老 |
[37:55] | This one here and other surviving stones like it | 这块石头 和其他存留下来的石头 |
[37:58] | have been passed down for 100 generations. | 已经传承了一百代人 |
[38:02] | Keep your eye on it, Mr. Ward. | 盯住了 沃德先生 |
[38:04] | You don’t want to miss it when it does its thing. | 可别错过它呈现的好戏 |
[38:07] | This was cut from a much larger stone, | 这是从一块更大的石头上割下来的 |
[38:10] | a monolith that possesses otherworldly properties. | 那块巨石 拥有超凡的特性 |
[38:15] | Literally. | 超乎我们的凡世 |
[38:17] | It’s a portal to another world. | 这是通往另一个世界的传送门 |
[38:19] | He recruited me in ’01. | 他01年招募了我 |
[38:21] | I met him when his company was consulting on a program at… | 我们结识时 他的公司在为一个项目做顾问 |
[38:24] | At NASA. | 宇航局的项目 |
[38:26] | Yes, how did you… | 是的 你怎么… |
[38:39] | Thousands of years ago, | 几千年前 |
[38:42] | an inhuman was born on this planet | 一个异人在这世界上诞生了 |
[38:43] | that was destined to rule it, | 他注定要统治世界 |
[38:46] | so powerful, so fearsome | 他如此强大 令人生畏 |
[38:48] | that others were consumed with dread, | 以致其他人因此惧怕不已 |
[38:50] | and so they banished it from the earth, | 便把他驱逐出了地球 |
[38:52] | sent it through the portal to a distant planet. | 用那个传送门 把他送去了另一个遥远的星球 |
[39:01] | Hydra was founded with the sole purpose | 九头蛇的创建只有一个目的 |
[39:04] | of engineering its return. | 就是想办法让他回来 |
[39:08] | Over generations, Hydra’s taken different shapes. | 九头蛇这些年来几经变换 |
[39:14] | The entity has been given different names. | 甚至换过名字 |
[39:25] | But every generation has sent men through the portal, | 但每一代人都曾派人穿过传送门 |
[39:30] | hoping to save or at least serve | 以期拯救 或至少服务 |
[39:33] | our leader on the other side. | 我们在另一边的领袖 |
[39:36] | Now we’re building an army for it to command when it returns, | 现在 我们要建立军队 供他回来时指挥 |
[39:40] | and you and I will rule beside it. | 而你和我 将与他一同统治 |
[39:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:47] | That’s, uh… a lot to take in. | 这真是…一时难以消化 |
[39:53] | Well, it’s a tall tale. | 的确很荒诞啊 |
[39:55] | I know. | 是的 |
[39:58] | And why exactly should I believe a word of it? | 我为什么要相信呢 |
[40:01] | Because we’re closer than ever to the final chapter. | 因为我们终于要接近最终章了 |
[40:03] | We’re gonna write it ourselves. | 我们将亲自来书写 |
[40:05] | But you don’t have to believe me. | 但你不非得相信我 |
[40:07] | I know you want revenge, | 我知道你想复仇 |
[40:08] | to cut the head off of S.H.I.E.L.D., to watch it writhe. | 砍下神盾局的头 看它痛苦不堪 |
[40:11] | I’ll help you do that. | 这我可以帮你 |
[40:12] | And in return? | 作为回报呢 |
[40:14] | You’ll help me learn | 你帮我了解 |
[40:17] | how S.H.I.E.L.D. was able to achieve something with the portal | 神盾局是怎么让传送门做到一件 |
[40:20] | that Hydra, in thousands of years, | 九头蛇花了几千年 |
[40:23] | has never been able to accomplish. | 也没能办成的事 |
[40:25] | And what is that? | 什么事 |
[40:28] | They brought someone back. | 他们带回来一个人 |
[40:41] | Someone want to fill me in? | 谁告诉我怎么回事 |
[40:43] | How long are you gonna keep me in here | 你们要什么都不告诉我地 |
[40:45] | without any idea of what’s going on? | 关我多久 |
[40:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不 |
[40:47] | I don’t need to be sedated anymore. | 我不需要再被打镇静剂了 |
[40:49] | I just… I just… I need to talk to someone | 我只想找个人问问 |
[40:52] | about what’s going on. | 究竟怎么回事 |
[40:55] | All right. | 好啊 |
[40:58] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[41:00] | I could use a session with you, doc. | 我很乐意跟你聊一会儿 博士 |
[41:02] | I seem to be carrying around a lot of baggage these days. | 我如今的包袱好多啊 |
[41:06] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[41:08] | – My name is Grant… – I know who you are. | -我是格兰特… -我知道你是谁 |
[41:10] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[41:11] | Learning. | 我来学习的 |
[41:13] | Spent a good few days educating myself. | 这几天一直在长知识 |
[41:17] | Now we get to learn about you. | 现在 我们要了解你了 |
[41:19] | You feeling powerful behind this glass? | 有玻璃挡着 你觉得自己很厉害吗 |
[41:22] | Well, you’re gonna die… with a hole in your chest. | 你会死的 胸口被我轰个大洞 |
[41:26] | You can try to sedate me, but I promise… | 你可以给我打镇静剂 但我保证 |
[41:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[41:30] | No, this isn’t the sedation compound from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 这不是神盾局用的镇静剂 |
[41:33] | This is chloroethyl sulfide… something. | 这是氯乙基硫…什么的 |
[41:38] | It’s, uh, basically mustard gas. | 反正差不多是芥子气 |
[41:41] | You see, S.H.I.E.L.D. showed us how to turn the monster off. | 神盾局让我们知道怎么把怪物抑制住 |
[41:45] | Now we want to know how to turn that back on. | 但现在我们想知道 怎么让怪物显现 |
[41:50] | Oh, uh, I also wanted to thank you | 我还想感谢你 |
[41:52] | for helping me find closure. | 帮我了却了心事 |
[41:56] | You see, I thought I knew all the best ways to | 我以为自己很清楚该怎么 |
[41:59] | bring Melinda pain. | 让梅琳达痛苦 |
[42:02] | But you… | 但你 |
[42:08] | May thinks I’m a monster, but you actually become one. | 梅还觉得我是恶魔 但你真变成了怪物 |
[42:14] | I guess we know her type. | 这下我们知道她喜欢什么型的了 |