时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Your APB’s been lifted. | 你的全境通告已经解除 |
[00:03] | You could go back to your old life if you want. | 如果你想 可以回归以前的生活 |
[00:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:07] | It’s pretty interesting here. | 这里挺有意思的 |
[00:08] | I’ll appoint a new head to the ATCU, | 我会给ATCU派一位新领导 |
[00:11] | one who understands they answer to you. | 他会知道他听命于你 |
[00:13] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[00:18] | We need to replace our losses. | 我们得弥补损失 |
[00:21] | And our guest needs Inhumans. | 我们的客人需要异人 |
[00:23] | You want to believe, but you don’t know if you can. | 你想相信 但你不确定你能不能 |
[00:26] | You’ll believe… | 你会相信的 |
[00:27] | once I make a believer out of him. | 等你看到我是如何让他相信 |
[01:05] | Grant Ward. | 格兰特·沃德 |
[01:09] | I wish we could have met under different circumstances. | 真希望我们是在另一种情况下相识 |
[01:12] | He was a good soldier. | 他是个优秀的士兵 |
[01:13] | He dedicated his life to Hydra. | 他把生命都献给了九头蛇 |
[01:17] | Thank you for arranging that. | 多谢你安排了 |
[01:21] | He was strong, resilient… a perfect host. | 他强壮 坚韧 是个完美的宿主 |
[01:29] | I made some moves this week | 我这周采取了一些行动 |
[01:31] | to ensure we have all the inhumans we need when the time comes. | 以确保时机成熟时 我们会有充足的异人 |
[01:35] | In fact… | 实际上… |
[01:37] | I just acquired one you might find useful. | 我刚抓了一个你可能用得上的 |
[01:40] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[01:50] | See if you can get through to him. | 看你能不能劝服他吧 |
[01:58] | I want to see his eyes. | 我想看他的眼睛 |
[02:41] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[02:43] | What are we? | 你该问我们是什么 |
[02:51] | Don’t leave like this, Carla. It’s not my fault. | 别气冲冲地离开 卡尔拉 这不是我的错 |
[02:55] | I just couldn’t say no to the president. | 我没法拒绝总统 |
[02:56] | Yes, you could have. You just didn’t want to. | 不 你可以的 你只是不想拒绝 |
[02:59] | You’re always choosing career over family, Glenn. | 你总是把事业放在家庭前面 格伦 |
[03:01] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[03:02] | And now we’re finally paying the price. | 现在我们终于要付出代价了 |
[03:10] | I’m gonna fix this, Carla. | 我会弥补的 卡尔拉 |
[03:27] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:30] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:33] | Are you spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[03:35] | You know, my personal life is none of your damn business. | 我的私人生活可跟你没关系 |
[03:37] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[03:38] | But the ATCU is, which you now run. | 可ATCU跟我有关 那里现在归你管了 |
[03:41] | And since you refuse to talk to me or return my calls, | 既然你拒绝跟我面谈 也不回我的电话 |
[03:44] | I didn’t really have a choice. | 我实在没别的选择了 |
[03:45] | I’ve been busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[03:47] | You know I’m technically your boss now, right? | 你知道严格说来我现在是你上司吧 |
[03:50] | But I’d prefer to be partners. | 但我更愿意跟你做搭档 |
[03:51] | You are not now, nor will you ever be, my boss. | 你现在不是 以后也不可能是我上司 |
[03:55] | And we will never be partners. | 我们也不可能成为搭档 |
[03:58] | I didn’t ask to get put in front of this sideshow circus. | 我可没主动要求管这个烂摊子 |
[04:01] | If I find out you had anything to do with it… | 要是我发现你跟这事有任何关系 |
[04:04] | It was the president’s idea, as was the symposium in Taiwan | 是总统的主意 我们现在要去参加的 |
[04:07] | that we’re supposed to be getting ready for. | 台湾的讨论会也是他的主意 |
[04:09] | We need to be prepared. | 咱们得做好准备 |
[04:11] | Somehow, I have a feeling | 我似乎觉得 |
[04:12] | Your idea of being prepared and my idea of being prepared | 你我对”做好准备”的定义 |
[04:15] | are two wildly different things. | 截然不同 |
[04:27] | Watch where you’re aiming that! | 别瞎瞄 |
[04:29] | You’re not seriously gonna take that with you, are you? | 你不会真要带上那玩意吧 |
[04:31] | Best to be overprepared than caught with your guns down. | 准备过度总好过措手不及吧 |
[04:35] | It’s a diplomatic conference. | 这是次外交会议 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[04:38] | Throw inhumans into the mix, | 有异人的元素存在 |
[04:39] | and you have to expect the unexpected… | 就得对意外做好准备 |
[04:41] | Speedy powers, melty powers, eyeball death rays. | 瞬移啊 融化啊 死亡之眼啊 |
[04:45] | Well, that’s why we’ve got Daisy and Lincoln with us. | 所以我们会带上黛西和林肯嘛 |
[04:47] | Oh, yeah. Good old shake’n bake. | 是啊 那个老式电烤箱 |
[04:53] | What’s in the case? | 箱子里装的什么 |
[04:55] | It’s the director’s new toy… something we’ve been working on. | 局长的新玩具 我们最近在研发的东西 |
[04:57] | Does it kill, stun, or disintegrate? | 它能杀人 令人昏迷 还是分解敌人 |
[05:00] | It makes gloves. | 它能做手套 |
[05:09] | Hey, Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[05:10] | Are you coming with us? | 你跟我们一起去吗 |
[05:11] | My work’s done. | 我的任务完成了 |
[05:12] | I’m just gonna put this in the director’s cabin. | 我就把这放进局长的舱里 |
[05:16] | So, what do you know about this conference? | 关于这次会议 你都知道些什么 |
[05:18] | I know it’s small, secret, just a few countries. | 除了规模小 秘密进行 仅有几国参加 |
[05:20] | They’re calling it “a symposium on the alien contagion.” | 他们管它叫”外星传染病讨论会” |
[05:25] | No wonder everyone is afraid of us when they use words like that. | 他们用的是这种词 大家当然都怕我们 |
[05:28] | And you know, we’re only part alien, | 我们仅有一部分外星血统 |
[05:29] | and it’s not a disease… it’s an awakening. | 而且不是一种疾病 是一种觉醒 |
[05:32] | Interesting word choice. | 词选得有意思 |
[05:34] | I mean, for me. | 对我来说是的 |
[05:35] | Terrigenesis made me who I was supposed to be. | 泰瑞根变异让我变成了真正的我 |
[05:39] | I was given a gift, | 它赐予我一种天赋 |
[05:41] | and I use it to stop bad people from doing bad things. | 我用它阻止坏人做坏事 |
[05:43] | Unfortunately, some of those bad people were also inhumans. | 不幸的是 有些坏人也是异人 |
[05:46] | Yeah, well, you know who else does bad things are humans, | 是啊 可人类也做坏事 |
[05:49] | but you don’t see any symposiums on the human contagion. | 但就没有关于人类传染病的讨论会 |
[05:53] | Humans, we know. | 我们了解人类 |
[05:54] | Inhumans are brand-new territory. | 而异人族是全新的领域 |
[05:56] | People fear what they don’t understand. | 人们害怕他们不理解的事物 |
[05:59] | Any word from Lincoln? | 有林肯的消息吗 |
[06:01] | How’s his field op with May going? | 他和梅的外勤任务进展如何 |
[06:03] | Just a trial run. | 试验行动而已 |
[06:06] | But having been there myself, I’d say… | 我自己也有过这种经历 我得说 |
[06:10] | …he’s miserable. | 他肯定很惨 |
[06:11] | You’re too obvious. Blend in. | 你太明显了 融到环境中去 |
[06:12] | I’ve been blending in half my life. | 我半辈子都在努力融入 |
[06:14] | Pretty sure I can handle this. | 我肯定能处理好 |
[06:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[06:17] | Watching your every move. | 盯着你的一举一动 |
[06:20] | Stay focused. | 专心点 |
[06:21] | Field work isn’t always about rushing in and using your powers. | 外勤并不都是冲上去 用你的异能 |
[06:24] | Look for anything out of the ordinary… | 寻找一切异常的东西 |
[06:26] | People with their hands in their pockets, long coats, | 手插在口袋里 穿着长风衣 |
[06:29] | clothes that don’t match the weather. | 衣服和天气不符的人 |
[06:32] | Wait. | 等下 |
[06:33] | I think I see something suspicious. | 我看见可疑的东西了 |
[06:36] | What is it? What do you see? | 什么 你看见什么了 |
[06:37] | No one would ever intentionally cut their hair like that. | 没人会故意把头发剪成那样 |
[06:40] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[06:42] | We’re here to protect the director. | 我们是来保护局长的 |
[06:43] | Try and remember that. | 时刻记住这一点 |
[06:45] | This symposium is gonna be a colossal waste of time. | 这次讨论会完全是浪费时间 |
[06:49] | Sitting around a conference table, singing “Kumbaya” | 坐在会议桌旁 唱着”空巴亚” |
[06:51] | is not going to accomplish a damn thing. | 无法取得任何成果 |
[06:53] | I’m less interested in the symposium | 比起讨论会本身 |
[06:55] | than I am with the intel we can gather there. | 我对能在那儿收集到的情报更感兴趣 |
[06:57] | We need to know if any of these countries are harboring inhumans. | 我们得知道这些国家是否在囤积异人 |
[06:59] | So it’s a sneaky, little spy mission. | 那么这是一次秘密间谍行动 |
[07:02] | S.H.I.E.L.D., remember? That’s how we roll. | 神盾局 记得吗 我们就是干这个的 |
[07:07] | May, I’ve got one. No joke. | 梅 我发现了一个 不开玩笑 |
[07:13] | My gut tells me Malick will have a presence there… | 我的直觉认为 马利克会安排人 |
[07:16] | someone in his pocket trying to influence the delegates | 一个受他控制的人 对与会代表施压 |
[07:19] | while getting information on any inhumans. | 同时收集关于异人族的情报 |
[07:21] | Sounds like you. | 就像你 |
[07:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:24] | But we’re the good guys. | 但我们是好人 |
[07:27] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道那不关我的事 |
[07:28] | but I hope you and Carla work things out for your son… | 但我希望你和卡尔拉能和好 为了你们的儿子 |
[07:32] | George, right? | 他叫乔治 对吗 |
[07:33] | What is he… 11 now? | 他现在11岁了吧 |
[07:35] | He’s 12. | 12岁 |
[07:37] | – A good age. – Yeah. | -好年纪 -是啊 |
[07:38] | Good night, general. | 晚安 准将 |
[07:40] | Director. | 局长 |
[07:41] | Coulson, 12:00. Get out of there now! | 科尔森 12点钟方向 快离开 |
[07:47] | Creel. | 克里尔 |
[07:48] | – Get in. – Hey! Coulson! | -进去 -科尔森 |
[07:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[07:52] | May, they got Carl Creel. I need backup. | 梅 他们有卡尔·克里尔 我需要支援 |
[07:54] | Lincoln, forget what I said. Rush in and use your powers. | 林肯 忘记我说的 冲上去用你的异能 |
[07:56] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[08:29] | Hey, Michelin man. | 轮胎人 |
[08:31] | Let’s finish this. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[08:41] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[08:48] | Lincoln, enough! | 林肯 够了 |
[08:50] | Stand down. | 停手 |
[08:53] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[09:01] | What the hell do you think you’re doing?! | 你们在干什么 |
[09:03] | It’s Creel. | 是克里尔 |
[09:04] | He was trying to assassinate you. | 他想刺杀你 |
[09:06] | Assassinate me? | 刺杀我 |
[09:08] | He’s here to protect me. | 他是来保护我的 |
[09:18] | His absorbing powers don’t seem so impressive now, | 现在有这么多异人 他的吸收能力 |
[09:21] | not with all the inhumans around. | 不显得那么惊人了 |
[09:24] | Mr. Creel, | 克里尔先生 |
[09:25] | I’d like to ask you a few questions, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 我想问你几个问题 |
[09:30] | Do you know how you got your powers? | 你知道你是怎样获得超能力的吗 |
[09:32] | An experiment. | 一次实验 |
[09:34] | Something went wrong. | 但出了点错 |
[09:37] | Something went right. | 是做对了 |
[09:40] | You’re the only human who survived contact with a terrigen Obelisk. | 你是唯一接触过泰瑞根方尖碑还活下来的人 |
[09:43] | What was that like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[09:45] | It hurt. | 疼 |
[09:47] | Well, by all accounts, you should be dead. | 不管怎么说 你早该死了 |
[09:49] | Only inhumans can touch them and survive. | 只有异人才能接触它们而不死 |
[09:50] | Do you know how that was possible? | 你知道为什么会这样吗 |
[09:52] | Beats me. | 不知道 |
[09:57] | I still have a sample of his DNA. | 我还有一份他的DNA样本 |
[09:59] | Yeah, perhaps we should reopen our study, | 嗯 现在我们更了解异人了 |
[10:01] | now we know more about the inhumans. | 或许该重启研究 |
[10:03] | Do you know how long we’ll be keeping him here? | 你知道我们能把他关在这儿多久吗 |
[10:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:06] | There’s still a lot of bad blood. | 我们之间还有很多嫌隙 |
[10:12] | He killed my friends, Izzy and Idaho. | 他杀了我的朋友 伊兹和爱达荷 |
[10:15] | I watched them die. | 我看着他们死的 |
[10:16] | He was brainwashed by Hydra. | 他被九头蛇洗脑了 |
[10:18] | He didn’t know what he was doing. | 他不知道他在干什么 |
[10:19] | It took us months to undo their dirty work. | 我们花了数月才解除他们的洗脑 |
[10:22] | – He’s a good kid. – he’s a murderer. | -他不坏 -他是个杀人犯 |
[10:23] | And he had a criminal record long before | 而且早在九头蛇招募他之前 |
[10:25] | Hydra got their hands on him. | 他就有前科 |
[10:26] | He’s from the streets. He made some mistakes. | 他混迹街头 是犯过错 |
[10:29] | He’s reformed. | 但已经洗心革面了 |
[10:30] | I believe everyone deserves a second chance, | 我相信每个人都该有改过自新的机会 |
[10:33] | but taking him with us on a covert mission | 但带他和我们一起执行秘密任务 |
[10:34] | doesn’t seem like the place to test it. | 似乎不是测试他忠诚的好时机 |
[10:36] | It’s a crazy world out there, full of powered people. | 外面的世界很疯狂 到处是异能人士 |
[10:39] | I finally have one of my own. | 我终于有了个自己的异能者 |
[10:40] | I don’t leave home without him. | 没有他我是不会走的 |
[10:42] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[10:44] | He doesn’t go, I don’t go. | 他不去 我也不去 |
[10:46] | Fine. We’ll go without you. | 好啊 那我们自己去 |
[10:48] | We don’t need him. | 我们不需要他 |
[10:50] | Actually, we do. | 事实上 我们需要 |
[10:51] | If the acting head of our own ATCU doesn’t show up, | 如果我们ATCU的代理局长不出现 |
[10:53] | it sends a bad message… | 会传达出不好的信号 |
[10:55] | Not to mention it will embarrass the president | 且不说这会让总统脸上无光 |
[10:57] | and destroy any hope of an international coalition. | 也会毁掉组成国际联盟的一线希望 |
[10:59] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[11:02] | He goes. | 他要去 |
[11:04] | You can’t be seri… | 你开玩笑吧… |
[11:05] | This debate is over. | 讨论结束 |
[11:10] | I’m taking a big leap of faith. | 我冒险相信你一次 |
[11:12] | You better be right. | 你最好是对的 |
[11:14] | I trust him with my life. | 我敢把生命托付给他 |
[11:15] | If he steps out of line in any way, | 如果他敢跨雷池一步 |
[11:17] | Lincoln and I will take him down so hard, he’ll never get up. | 我和林肯会下狠手 让他再也起不来 |
[11:21] | Agent May, | 梅特工 |
[11:23] | will you escort General Talbot down to see Creel? | 护送塔伯特准将下去见克里尔 |
[11:27] | Excuse me. | 告辞 |
[11:30] | I’m not kidding… I will hurt him. | 我没开玩笑 我会打他的 |
[11:31] | You’re not on this op. | 你不参与这次行动 |
[11:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:36] | I should be there. | 我应该去的 |
[11:38] | I agree, but there are two rules for the symposium. | 我同意 但讨论会有两条规定 |
[11:40] | The first is, no aliens. | 第一 不能有外星人 |
[11:42] | The delegates want to be able to speak freely | 与会代表们希望能畅所欲言 |
[11:44] | without fear of offending anyone. | 而无须担心冒犯到谁 |
[11:45] | Yeah, well, it’s too late for that. | 这已经太晚了 |
[11:47] | And what’s the second rule? | 第二条是什么 |
[11:48] | No weapons. | 不能带武器 |
[11:50] | And what are we supposed to do | 如果其他人 |
[11:51] | if someone else decides not to play by those rules? | 不遵守那些规定 我们怎么办 |
[11:53] | That’s why having Creel there might not be such a bad idea. | 所以让克里尔去也许并不是个坏主意 |
[11:56] | He’s not inhuman, | 他不是异人 |
[11:57] | so he’ll pass any DNA screenings they may have, | 所以他会通过他们的DNA检测 |
[11:59] | and if he is truly reformed, could be an asset. | 如果他真洗心革面了 也能派上用场 |
[12:03] | You can’t take the bad out of a bad man. | 坏人是本性难移的 |
[12:11] | May I have a word? | 我能说句话吗 |
[12:29] | Your body isn’t improving. | 你的身体没有好转 |
[12:34] | Maybe a new host, one not so damaged. | 要不换个宿主 损坏没这么严重的 |
[12:37] | I know you’re not offering yourself. | 我知道你不是在毛遂自荐 |
[12:40] | The host must be dead. | 宿主必须已经死了 |
[12:42] | Oh, no. | 是啊 |
[12:45] | I’m afraid this old body wouldn’t be the right choice. | 恐怕我这把老骨头不会合适的 |
[12:48] | Perhaps Giyera… an inhuman. | 吉耶拉呢 一个异人 |
[12:51] | I cannot inhabit inhumans. | 我不能寄生在异人体内 |
[12:54] | We cannot feed on our own kind. | 我们不能以同族为食 |
[12:58] | Well, I’m sure I could find a volunteer. | 那好吧 我相信我能找到一个志愿者 |
[13:02] | Grant Ward will serve my needs | 格兰特·沃德足以满足我的需要 |
[13:03] | until we’re ready. | 直到我们准备好 |
[13:07] | Very well, then. | 那好吧 |
[13:11] | I can assure you there won’t be any more setbacks. | 我保证不会再遭遇挫败了 |
[13:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:17] | We like to hear that. | 我们很高兴 |
[13:41] | Briefing’s about to start. | 任务简报要开始了 |
[13:46] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[13:47] | I’m tempted to throw him off the plane right now. | 我很想这就把他扔下飞机 |
[13:49] | We made a deal with the devil once before, | 我们曾跟魔鬼做过一次交易 |
[13:51] | and we all know how that worked out. | 都知道那次结果如何 |
[13:53] | Mission’s more important. | 任务更重要 |
[13:55] | Aren’t you tired of saying that? ’cause I’m tired of hearing it. | 你说这不烦吗 我是听烦了 |
[13:58] | Certainly didn’t apply when your husband’s life was on the line. | 你丈夫有生命危险时就不适用了 |
[14:03] | Stating the obvious. | 我只是陈述事实 |
[14:05] | I’m just here to make sure my friends don’t die. | 我来只是为确保我的朋友不会出事 |
[14:07] | He has a habit of killing them. | 他经常杀我的朋友 |
[14:12] | You’re here for Bobbi… | 你在这儿是为了芭比 |
[14:15] | Nothing more. | 不为别的 |
[14:16] | She’s the only reason why you call yourself an agent | 你成为特工就是为了她 |
[14:18] | And why you couldn’t care less about the mission. | 也是你对任务毫不在乎的原因 |
[14:21] | Are you saying you’d rather have that guy covering you than me? | 那你宁愿让那家伙掩护你 而不是我吗 |
[14:23] | Honestly, not so sure. | 说实话 我不确定 |
[14:25] | Well, that’s no way to treat a friend | 怎么能这么对一个 |
[14:27] | who’s just trying to watch your back. | 只是担心你的朋友 |
[14:29] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[14:33] | I’ll carry on watching your back, regardless. | 不管怎样 我还是会照应你的 |
[14:38] | There will be five other delegates at the symposium | 除了塔伯特准将 参加讨论会的 |
[14:40] | with general Talbot. | 还有另外五位代表 |
[14:42] | They have information that we need | 他们有我们需要的信息 |
[14:43] | and that Malick would like to get his hands on. | 马利克也会想得到这些信息 |
[14:45] | Malick’s obsession with inhumans continues, | 马利克依然痴迷于异人族 |
[14:48] | So it’s likely that one of these delegates is his inside man. | 所以这些代表里很可能有他的人 |
[14:51] | – Or woman. – Our mission… | -也可能是女人 -我们的任务 |
[14:53] | collect intel on any foreign inhumans | 是收集外国异人族的情报 |
[14:55] | and uncover the insider | 并查出内应 |
[14:56] | so that we can track them back to Malick. | 这样就能顺藤摸瓜找到马利克 |
[15:01] | The symposium kicks off with a reception | 讨论会由一场欢迎会开幕 |
[15:03] | held by our taiwanese hosts. | 由东道主台湾举办 |
[15:05] | All of the delegates will be in attendance, | 所有代表都将出席 |
[15:07] | along with their attachés, | 以及他们的陪同人员 |
[15:08] | a small number of invited guests, | 几位受邀客人 |
[15:10] | General Talbot, and myself. | 还有塔伯特准将和我 |
[15:14] | I don’t care what they call it. | 我才不管他们管这叫什么 |
[15:15] | It’s a dress. | 这就是条裙子 |
[15:17] | You must be loving this. | 你一定乐开花了吧 |
[15:19] | You’re the president’s official representative. | 你是总统的正式代表 |
[15:21] | It’s a customary way to honor them for hosting this symposium, | 这是对他们举办讨论会表示尊重的方式 |
[15:25] | and you look very dignified. | 你看起来很庄重 |
[15:28] | It’s all loosey-goosey under there. | 下面松松垮垮的 |
[15:35] | I will be attending as Dr. Sean lundwall, | 我将以肖恩·朗德瓦医生的身份参加 |
[15:37] | A CDC expert in alien biology. | 疾控中心的外星生物专家 |
[15:39] | General Talbot, as acting head of the ATCU, will attend as himself. | 塔伯特准将 将作为ATCU的代理局长出席 |
[15:43] | General Talbot? | 塔伯特准将 |
[15:46] | I recognize your face. | 我认得你 |
[15:48] | Anton Petrov. | 安东·彼得罗夫 |
[15:51] | Please thank your President for organizing this. | 请谢谢贵国总统组织了这次讨论会 |
[15:54] | I think we will all find it very valuable. | 我想我们都会从中获益 |
[15:57] | This is Dr. Lundwall from the CDC. | 这位是疾控中心的朗德瓦医生 |
[15:58] | Oh, uh, so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[16:01] | Uh, I very much look forward to your presentation. | 我非常期待您的报告 |
[16:04] | We have so much to learn about these creatures. | 我们对这些生物还有很多有待了解 |
[16:08] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 失陪 先生们 |
[16:12] | That’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[16:14] | Because he called them “creatures”? | 因为他叫他们生物吗 |
[16:18] | Because he’s Russian, | 因为他是俄国人 |
[16:20] | And he’s probably in cahoots with that Sushiyaki. | 他可能跟那个寿司国的人串通 |
[16:23] | Yakimura? | 幸村 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:25] | Talbot and I will find out what we can at the reception. | 我和塔伯特会在欢迎会上尽量打探一番 |
[16:28] | The rest is up to you once the symposium starts. | 讨论会一开始 剩下的就靠你们了 |
[16:32] | I’ve acquired a list of the delegates’ rooms. | 我拿到了一张代表房间号的清单 |
[16:36] | Those rooms are only accessible with a full palm print. | 这些房间必须扫描完整掌纹才能进入 |
[16:38] | So, how are we supposed to get in? | 我们要怎么进去 |
[16:40] | Do you want us to cut their hands off? | 要我们砍下他们的手吗 |
[16:42] | We won’t need to cut off any hands, but… | 不需要砍下任何人的手 但是 |
[16:46] | I will need to shake a few. | 我得去跟人握手 |
[16:52] | Ms. Chen. | 陈小姐 你好 |
[16:54] | Dr. Sean Lundwall. | 我是肖恩·朗德瓦医生 |
[16:55] | It’s a beautiful place. | 这地方真漂亮 |
[16:57] | Thank you for hosting. | 谢谢你们的招待 |
[16:58] | It’s our pleasure. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[17:20] | Fits like a glove. | 非常合手 |
[17:24] | General Talbot. | 塔伯特准将 |
[17:26] | I must say, I’m quite honored | 不得不说 我很荣幸 |
[17:28] | that you’re wearing a traditional long gown. | 你穿上了传统的长衫 |
[17:30] | Well, the honor’s all mine. | 是我的荣幸 |
[17:32] | I don’t put on a dress for just anyone. | 我可不轻易穿裙子 |
[17:35] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们好像还没见过 |
[17:37] | Ellen King. | 我叫艾伦·金 |
[17:39] | Have you found a cure for them, Doctor? | 你给他们找到解药了吗 医生 |
[17:41] | A cure needs a disease. | 没有疾病 就不需要解药 |
[17:42] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:44] | I’m sure you’ll enlighten us all later. | 我相信你晚些时候会做解释的 |
[17:47] | Excuse us. | 失陪了 |
[17:52] | I think it’s Chen. | 我认为是陈 |
[17:53] | She’s too nice. Never trust nice. | 她太友善了 友善的人不可信 |
[17:56] | Although, did you see the scar on down under’s face? | 不过你看到澳洲人脸下方的伤疤了吗 |
[17:59] | Maybe she tangled with one of the inhumans, | 也许她跟哪个异人起了冲突 |
[18:01] | got her all hotheaded, you know? | 结果被惹毛了 |
[18:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[18:05] | You’ve just narrowed it down to everyone. | 你把范围缩小到了每一个人 |
[18:10] | Don’t leave his side until I return. | 我回来之前 别离开他身边 |
[18:11] | I’m concerned about the way he looks. | 他的样子让我担忧 |
[18:13] | You call me if anything changes. | 情况有变就马上打给我 |
[18:14] | Yes, sir. Hail Hydra. | 遵命 九头蛇万岁 |
[18:23] | Despite what he just said, | 别管他刚刚的吩咐 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna need you both to leave my side. | 我需要你们俩离开 |
[18:28] | What do you need? | 需要我们做什么 |
[18:30] | Humans… five of them… | 找五个人来 |
[18:35] | alive. | 要活的 |
[18:40] | – I’m not gonna fight you. – It’s not fighting… | -我不要跟你打 -这不是打架 |
[18:42] | It’s training. | 是训练 |
[18:45] | We finally found a night off together, | 好不容易今晚能一起偷闲 |
[18:48] | and this is what you want to do? | 你就想做这个吗 |
[18:50] | We could be lounging | 我们可以坐下休息 |
[18:52] | or binge-watching some show or… | 或者连看什么节目 或者… |
[18:54] | I need to blow off some steam, | 我需要撒撒火 |
[18:55] | and you need to get ready | 而你需要准备好 |
[18:57] | for your agent assessment at the Cocoon. | 去茧接受特工评估 |
[18:59] | Yeah, can’t wait. More time apart. | 是啊 等不及了 又要和你分开 |
[19:01] | I like it when you miss me. | 我喜欢你想我 |
[19:06] | No powers. | 不能用异能 |
[19:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:09] | Just you and me. | 就单挑 |
[19:18] | You’re getting better. | 你变厉害了 |
[19:19] | Is this how you’ve been spending your free time? | 空闲时间你都在训练吗 |
[19:21] | What free time? | 哪有空闲时间 |
[19:38] | I think you’re starting to like spending time in the field… | 我觉得你开始享受出外勤了 |
[19:41] | That rush of adrenaline. | 肾上腺素飙升 |
[19:48] | Not so sure the field is my thing. | 我不确定我喜欢出外勤 |
[19:51] | What’s your thing? | 那你喜欢什么 |
[19:53] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:55] | Maybe it’s you. | 可能是你吧 |
[19:56] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[19:58] | Um, there’s something going on with Creel’s DNA sample. | 克里尔的DNA样本有些情况 |
[20:01] | I could really use a doctor who understands inhuman biology. | 我需要一位了解异人生物的医生 |
[20:05] | Well, I happen to have one of those right here. | 我这里刚好有一位 |
[20:10] | Go do your thing. | 去干活儿吧 |
[20:14] | We’re gonna pick this up right where we left off. | 等我回来继续 |
[20:18] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[20:20] | I trust you’ve all had a chance to recover, | 相信刚才的欢迎会后 |
[20:22] | freshen up from that reception. | 大家都梳洗调整过了 |
[20:25] | I got to say, it’s nice to finally put a series of faces | 很高兴我终于能把你们的脸 |
[20:28] | to all your unpronounceable names. | 跟你们拗口的名字对上了 |
[20:33] | Uh, okay, well, on behalf of president Ellis, | 我谨代表埃利斯总统 |
[20:36] | I’d like to thank you all for gathering here. | 感谢各位的到来 |
[20:38] | As I’m sure you’re all aware, | 相信各位都知道 |
[20:40] | there have been rumors, reports, and sightings | 近来有传闻 报告和目击称 |
[20:42] | of a new breed of alien living among us. | 我们之中生活着一群新外星人 |
[20:46] | It’s our hope that, by working together, | 我们希望通过各方的共同努力 |
[20:49] | we can come to a consensus about how to deal with them. | 能就应对方案达成共识 |
[20:53] | We can start by not calling them aliens. | 首先我们该停止称他们为”外星人” |
[20:55] | They prefer the term “Inhumans.” | 他们更喜欢”异人族”这个称呼 |
[20:57] | What kind of a name is that? | 这算什么名字 |
[20:59] | Is it meant to intimidate us, mock us? | 是想恐吓我们 嘲笑我们吗 |
[21:02] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[21:04] | They’re just trying to find their place in the world, | 他们是在努力寻找他们在世间的位置 |
[21:06] | but they’re more human than anything else, | 但他们也是人 |
[21:07] | and I think it’s important that we see them that way. | 我们也应认同他们 这点很重要 |
[21:09] | King sounds a little hostile. | 金听起来有点敌意 |
[21:18] | I’m in. Haruto Yakimura’s room. | 我进了幸村荣斗的房间 |
[21:22] | It’s not a virus or a disease. It can’t be spread. | 这不是病毒 疾病 不会传染 |
[21:25] | It’s a genetic anomaly | 只是一种基因异常 |
[21:27] | that affects a very, very small percentage of the population, | 只对很小的一部分人群产生影响 |
[21:30] | but they’re as human as we are, | 但他们跟我们一样是人类 |
[21:31] | just…with a little something extra. | 只是多了点东西 |
[21:34] | Unfortunately, this something extra | 很不幸 多的这点东西 |
[21:37] | could destroy us all. | 可以毁灭我们所有人 |
[21:39] | That depends on whether we make them our friends or our enemies. | 那要看我们是与他们敌对还是交好了 |
[21:41] | We should think of them as an opportunity… | 我们该把他们视为机遇 |
[21:44] | an opportunity for compassion. | 表现同情的机遇 |
[21:45] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[21:46] | Uh, these inhumans are not our enemies. | 这些异人族并不是我们的敌人 |
[21:50] | In fact, should their numbers increase, | 事实上 如果他们数目继续增加 |
[21:52] | my country is prepared | 我国愿意 |
[21:54] | to establish a home for them within our borders, | 在境内为他们建立一个家园 |
[21:58] | a sanctuary state, | 一个庇护所 |
[22:01] | where they could live in peace if they so choose… | 如果他们愿意 可以在那里安宁生活 |
[22:03] | …build a community, | 建造一个社区 |
[22:04] | teach us about themselves. | 让我们了解他们 |
[22:05] | All the inhumans in one spot? | 把异人族赶到一个地方 |
[22:07] | That’s one-stop shopping for Malick. | 那马利克就不用到处跑了 |
[22:09] | I’m putting my money on this guy Petrov. | 我赌这个彼得罗夫 |
[22:10] | Whether they are human or alien is not the issue. | 他们是人还是外星人不是真正的问题 |
[22:14] | Their powers are the issue. | 问题在于他们的异能 |
[22:16] | And let’s face it… each of our nations | 我们说实话吧 我们每个国家 |
[22:18] | would rather have that power on our side. | 都希望把他们的异能为己所用 |
[22:20] | This is an arms race, | 这是场军备战 |
[22:22] | and sending any inhumans we may find off to Russia | 把我们找到的异人送去俄国 |
[22:25] | is like sending them our nuclear weapons. | 就像把我们的核武器都送去给他们 |
[22:27] | They are not weapons. | 他们不是武器 |
[22:28] | Weapons or not, | 不管是不是 |
[22:29] | I think this is a very naive and dangerous proposition… | 我觉得这提议很幼稚 很危险 |
[22:32] | to put them all in one place? | 让他们聚在一起 |
[22:34] | They could organize, rise up against us. | 万一他们组织起来 与我们作对呢 |
[22:36] | There are hardly enough of them to be… | 他们现在的人数远远不足以… |
[22:38] | Not yet. | 现在还不够 |
[22:40] | But who knows how many more are coming? | 但谁知道还会出现多少 |
[22:42] | Are you listening to this, Hunter? | 你听到了吗 亨特 |
[22:43] | I’m listening. | 听着呢 |
[22:45] | The Australian sounds paranoid. | 那个澳大利亚人挺疑神疑鬼的 |
[22:46] | I’m in her room now. | 我进入她房间了 |
[22:48] | Whatever she’s hiding, I’ll find it. | 不管她藏了什么 我都会找出来 |
[22:56] | Bloody hell. I knew it. | 该死 我就知道 |
[22:58] | Creel’s leaving his post. | 克里尔离岗了 |
[23:00] | He’s making a run for it. | 他要跑了 |
[23:07] | Here we have a sample of Daisy’s blood | 这是黛西的血样 |
[23:10] | taken two years ago, | 是两年前取的 |
[23:11] | before she was exposed to terrigen. | 是她接触泰瑞根之前 |
[23:21] | Now, when we add the terrigen… | 加入泰瑞根后 |
[23:26] | the reaction is what we’d expect. | 反应与我们设想的一样 |
[23:28] | Terrigenesis. | 泰瑞根变异 |
[23:30] | Dr. Fitz, if you wouldn’t mind… | 菲兹博士 你来吧 |
[23:32] | Here, we have the same blood, | 这是一样的血样 |
[23:34] | but watch what happens when we add | 但注意看加入了 |
[23:35] | a sample of Creel’s blood to the mix. | 克里尔的血样后会发生什么 |
[23:47] | It not only stops the Terrigenesis process… | 不仅阻止了泰瑞根变异 |
[23:50] | it breaks it down. | 还化解了它 |
[23:53] | Creel’s blood is protecting hers. | 克里尔的血保护了她的 |
[23:56] | A vaccine against Terrigenesis. | 对抗泰瑞根变异的疫苗 |
[23:58] | Potentially. | 有这个潜质 |
[23:59] | It can’t reverse the effects once someone’s transformed, | 不能逆转已经变异的人 |
[24:01] | – but… – This could virtually put an end to… | -但… -这可以终结… |
[24:03] | To us? | 我们吗 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry, but isn’t that what you were gonna say? | 抱歉 你不就是想说那个吗 |
[24:10] | We do not believe the inhumans are a plague or weapons. | 我们并不认为异人族是瘟疫或武器 |
[24:14] | I support Mr. Petrov’s sanctuary state, | 我支持彼得罗夫先生的庇护所计划 |
[24:17] | and I propose we vote on the matter. | 我提议我们就此投票 |
[24:19] | I second that. | 我支持 |
[24:26] | If the Russki turns out to be the inside man, | 如果俄国人就是内应 |
[24:29] | this vote could be a bad thing for us. | 投票可能会不利于我们 |
[24:32] | We’ve got three yeas, two nays. | 现在有三人支持 两人反对 |
[24:35] | If I vote yea, | 如果我投支持 |
[24:36] | he’s gonna have a lot of inhumans in his backyard | 他家后院里明天就会有 |
[24:39] | when the sun comes up, you know? | 一堆异人了 |
[24:48] | We’ve caught an encrypted text going out. | 我们捕获了一则发出的加密信息 |
[24:50] | Looks like it’s from Ellen King. | 看来是艾伦·金发的 |
[24:51] | Hunter, are you in her room? | 亨特 你在她房里吗 |
[24:53] | Hunter’s off mission. He’s chasing Creel. | 亨特离岗去追克里尔了 |
[24:55] | Can you decrypt the message? | 你能破解信息吗 |
[24:56] | Decrypting. | 正在破解 |
[25:00] | “Move…him…now.” | “马上转移他” |
[25:04] | We need to get in her room. | 我们得进入她房间 |
[25:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:23] | That truck looks like a good place to hide… | 货车看上去像藏身的好地方 |
[25:26] | easy way out. | 容易借机逃离 |
[25:30] | Ohh, guns. | 有枪 |
[25:31] | Why does no one ever listen to me? | 为什么就没人听我的 |
[26:14] | May, I’ve got something. | 梅 我有发现 |
[26:16] | 对象姓名 伊登·费西 | |
[26:16] | She’s got an inhuman | 她手里有个异人 |
[26:17] | locked up and sedated for military experiments, | 麻醉了关起来做军事实验 |
[26:21] | but I’m not seeing a Malick connection. | 但看不出跟马利克有关 |
[26:23] | Any word from Hunter? | 亨特有消息吗 |
[26:24] | Radio silence. | 没有 |
[26:54] | Bobbi and May, we’ve been set up. | 芭比 梅 我们被算计了 |
[26:55] | We need to get Coulson and Talbot out of there now. | 我们得马上把科尔森和塔伯特撤出来 |
[27:04] | Before we vote, I’d like to thank Dr. Lundwall | 投票之前 我想感谢朗德瓦医生 |
[27:07] | for helping us to better understand inhumans. | 帮助我们增加对异人族的了解 |
[27:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[27:11] | If the vote is passed and the sanctuary state is approved, | 如果投票通过 确定建立庇护所 |
[27:14] | it will in no small part be each of… | 那么各国都… |
[27:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:17] | I’m gonna have to postpone this vote. | 我得推迟这场投票 |
[27:20] | Guards! | 守卫 |
[27:23] | It has come to my attention that we have a traitor among us. | 我发现 我们之中有叛徒 |
[27:33] | Arrest this man. | 逮捕此人 |
[27:37] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[27:38] | What is the meaning of this, general? | 这是怎么回事 准将 |
[27:40] | He’s been spying on us. | 他一直在监视我们 |
[27:41] | Talbot, stop this. | 塔伯特 够了 |
[27:43] | This man has violated our lives, | 此人侵犯了我们的生活 |
[27:46] | he’s violated our rooms, | 我们的房间 |
[27:49] | and he’s violated our trust. | 也背叛了我们的信任 |
[27:54] | He’s a liar…and a fraud. | 他是个骗子 冒牌货 |
[27:58] | This man is not Dr. Sean Lundwall. | 他不是肖恩·朗德瓦医生 |
[28:04] | His real name is… | 他真名是 |
[28:05] | This is Phil Coulson… | 菲尔·科尔森 |
[28:09] | …the director of Hydra. | 九头蛇的局长 |
[28:15] | You’re the inside man. | 你就是内应 |
[28:18] | Kumbaya. | 空巴亚 |
[28:29] | I hate to be a buzzkill, but this is a gun-free zone, | 真抱歉扫兴 但这里是不许用枪的 |
[28:33] | So I’m gonna have to take that off you. | 所以 这我就拿走了 |
[28:44] | Hunter, what’s going on? | 亨特 怎么回事 |
[28:46] | They’ve got Talbot’s son. | 他们抓了塔伯特的儿子 |
[28:49] | – What? – I’m pretty sure it’s him… | -什么 -我确定是他 |
[28:51] | in one of those gel-matrix cubes. | 就放在那种凝胶块里 |
[28:52] | Malick. | 马利克 |
[28:54] | He’s blackmailing Talbot. | 他勒索了塔伯特 |
[28:56] | – Why would he do that? – Betray Coulson. | -为什么要那么做 -背叛科尔森 |
[28:57] | Standard-issue Hydra… | 标准九头蛇配置 |
[28:59] | Print detection so no one else can use it. | 指纹扫描 别人不能用 |
[29:00] | Great. Coulson’s in trouble, | 这可好 科尔森有麻烦了 |
[29:02] | the place is crawling with armed Hydra agents, | 这里到处是持械九头蛇特工 |
[29:04] | and we have no weapons. | 我们还没有武器 |
[29:06] | Not strictly true. | 倒也不是 |
[29:11] | Buon appetito. | 好胃口 |
[29:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:17] | I don’t hate you quite as much. | 我不那么恨你了 |
[29:23] | You two, find Coulson and Talbot. | 你俩去找科尔森和塔伯特 |
[29:26] | I’ll find Talbot’s son. | 我去找塔伯特的儿子 |
[29:32] | We can’t save everyone, Daisy. | 我们不可能拯救每个人 黛西 |
[29:34] | And not everyone who can change should change. | 也不是每个能变身的人就该变身 |
[29:37] | That’s why Jiaying was so selective at afterlife. | 所以嘉颖在来世对变异很有选择 |
[29:39] | – She was also crazy. – Not about this. | -她还疯了呢 -在这事上没有 |
[29:42] | There is a balance that has to be maintained. | 我们得维持平衡 |
[29:44] | Things are getting way out of whack. | 现在情况太失控了 |
[29:45] | A-a vaccine might not be a bad thing. | 如果有疫苗或许是好事 |
[29:47] | Do you even hear what you’re saying? | 你能听到自己的话吗 |
[29:49] | You sound like one of those hate groups | 你就像网上 |
[29:51] | that’s been trolling the internet… | 到处乱喷的仇恨团体 |
[29:52] | the… the watchdogs or whatever they’re calling themselves. | “监察者”还是什么的 |
[29:54] | “Kill the aliens and take back the planet.” | “杀死外星人 夺回地球” |
[29:56] | That’s not what this is about. | 不是这样的 |
[29:57] | It’s about giving people a choice. | 这是给人们一个选择 |
[29:59] | It’s a birthright. It is not a choice. | 这是与生俱来的权利 不是选择 |
[30:01] | And maybe things are getting out of whack | 或许现在之所以失控 |
[30:03] | because it’s our time. | 是因为我们的时代到来了 |
[30:04] | Do you think it was Lash’s time? | 你觉得这是鞭笞的时代吗 |
[30:06] | Was it his birthright? | 那也是他与生俱来的权利吗 |
[30:08] | Don’t you think Dr. Garner | 你不觉得加纳博士 |
[30:09] | would have liked to have had a choice? | 会希望自己有所选择吗 |
[30:11] | All I know is that if the government got their hands on a vaccine, | 我只知道如果政府有了一种疫苗 |
[30:14] | it won’t be a choice. | 这就不会是个选择了 |
[30:16] | They will wipe us out. | 他们会消灭我们 |
[30:17] | We do not have a disease, Lincoln. | 我们不是病了 林肯 |
[30:20] | Technically, it is a disease. | 严格说 这就是病 |
[30:21] | I studied this. | 我研究过的 |
[30:22] | Any disturbance of structure or function of the body… | 对身体结构或机能的干扰… |
[30:24] | Oh, boy, someone went to med school, | 天呐 有人去过医学院 |
[30:27] | so, everyone, shut up and listen. | 大家闭嘴好好听 |
[30:28] | Yeah, I wasn’t hacking my way through life. | 我可不是到处黑别人的那个 |
[30:41] | Some of you know me. | 你们有些人认识我 |
[30:45] | You know that I served on the World Security Council. | 知道我服务于世界安全理事会 |
[30:49] | You know the good works that my foundations do. | 也知道我基金会做的善事 |
[30:53] | Some of you don’t know me yet, but you will. | 也有些人还不认识我 但你们会认识的 |
[30:58] | We’ll work together to do good for the world. | 我们会一同合作 为世界造福 |
[31:02] | But what do you know of Phil Coulson, | 但你们对菲尔·科尔森有什么了解 |
[31:05] | a man who claims to feel compassionately about these inhumans? | 一个自称同情异人族的人 |
[31:12] | Let’s peel away some of the layers | 我们剥开他的一些掩饰 |
[31:15] | and see what’s inside. | 看看他的真面目吧 |
[31:28] | Phil Coulson is no friend to the inhumans… | 菲尔·科尔森才不是异人族的朋友 |
[31:31] | In fact, he’d like to exterminate them, | 事实上 他喜欢消灭他们 |
[31:34] | which is why he was trying to manipulate this group | 所以他才想操纵你们 |
[31:36] | into putting them all in one place. | 把他们聚集在一起 |
[31:37] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[31:39] | That’s not what I want… that’s what he wants. | 那不是我想要的 那是他想要的 |
[31:42] | You’re all welcome to believe him, | 你们可以相信他 |
[31:44] | but my reputation speaks for itself. | 但我的声誉不言自明 |
[31:49] | This is a gel-matrix tank. | 这是一个凝胶池 |
[31:52] | Mr. Coulson developed the technology | 科尔森先生研发了这种科技 |
[31:54] | to keep the inhumans in suspended animation, | 好将异人置于假死状态 |
[31:56] | but, in fact, with a mere flick of a switch, | 但事实上 只需拨动开关 |
[31:59] | from any remote location, he can shut them off, | 他在任何地方 都可以杀死他们 |
[32:01] | killing them instantly. | 让他们即刻丧命 |
[32:03] | I think we’ve had enough of Mr. Coulson. | 我想我们都受够科尔森先生了 |
[32:05] | Let’s lock him up until the officials arrive. | 我们把他关起来 等当局来处理吧 |
[32:09] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[32:11] | Who does he have? | 他抓走了谁 |
[32:12] | Talbot! | 塔伯特 |
[32:23] | These are the healthiest we could find. | 这些是能找到的最健康的 |
[32:26] | Lucio has frozen them in place for you. | 卢西奥替你定住了他们 |
[32:29] | I hope they’re acceptable. | 希望他们还可以 |
[32:32] | Yes. | 不错 |
[32:34] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[32:37] | One will be your host? | 你要选一个做宿主吗 |
[32:39] | I have a better use for them. | 他们有更好的用处 |
[32:50] | Yes, they are innocents… | 是的 他们是无辜 |
[32:53] | but they will serve the greater good. | 但他们将为大局牺牲 |
[33:26] | You gentlemen interested in changing jobs? | 你们想换换工作吗 |
[33:28] | Good guys are hiring. | 好人招募呢 |
[33:30] | You don’t get to kill people in cold blood, | 你们不能冷血地杀人 |
[33:31] | but we got a really good retirement plan. | 但我们的退休计划很好 |
[33:34] | Where’s your boss? | 你们老大呢 |
[33:36] | Didn’t have the guts to do this himself? | 没种自己来吗 |
[33:38] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[33:41] | But I also have money to pay people to do my menial jobs. | 但我有钱雇人替我做这些小事 |
[33:45] | All right, I kept my end of the bargain… | 好了 我遵守了诺言 |
[33:48] | I delivered Coulson. | 我把科尔森给你了 |
[33:49] | All the delegates are on your side. | 代表们也都支持你了 |
[33:51] | Now give me back my son. | 把我儿子还给我 |
[33:53] | Malick, you son of a bitch. | 马利克 你个混蛋 |
[34:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:04] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[34:05] | No. No. We had a deal! | 不 我们说好的 |
[34:11] | Yes, but, unfortunately, | 是啊 但很不幸 |
[34:13] | you must all be sacrificed to the greater good. | 你们都得为大局牺牲 |
[34:25] | Why go to all this trouble? | 为何要费这么大的事 |
[34:27] | I’m building an army. | 我在建造一支军队 |
[34:29] | And another army will stand to fight them. | 那会有另一支军队与他们抗衡 |
[34:31] | You won’t be able to convert them all. | 你不可能把他们都劝服 |
[34:33] | I won’t have to. | 我不用 |
[34:36] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[34:43] | Do me a favor and shoot him first. | 帮帮忙 先杀了他 |
[34:45] | I’d like one moment of peace before I go. | 我死前想清静一刻 |
[34:48] | You didn’t know he was gonna double-cross you? | 你不知道他会背叛你吗 |
[34:50] | He is Hydra… just sayin’. | 他可是九头蛇啊 |
[34:52] | I knew he was… do you think I don’t know? | 我知道…你以为我不知道吗 |
[34:53] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你当我傻吗 |
[34:54] | Then what are you doing in here? | 那你怎么进这儿来了 |
[34:54] | Doesn’t seem like a very smart plan. | 看上去不像个聪明的计划啊 |
[34:56] | I have an inside man. | 我有内应 |
[35:12] | Like I said, I trust him with my life. | 我说了 我敢把生命托付给他 |
[35:17] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[35:19] | He’s still with Hydra. | 还在九头蛇那儿 |
[35:20] | Hunter found him, but he almost blew my cover. | 亨特发现了他 但他险些暴露了我 |
[35:22] | I had to hurt him… a little. | 我只能伤了他一下 |
[35:25] | Come on. Open this thing up. | 好了 快打开 |
[35:26] | Bust these cuffs off us. | 把手铐给我们解开 |
[35:31] | – Go on! Get out of here! – Give me a hand! | -快走 快离开 -手给我 |
[35:34] | – Got it! – Let’s go! | -拿到了 -走 |
[35:45] | What do you want to do with this hand? | 你要这手做什么 |
[35:46] | It’s kind of freaking me out. | 我有点吓尿 |
[35:47] | Stop, stop. Give me that. | 站住 给我 |
[35:50] | Why didn’t you tell me Malick had George? | 你为什么不告诉我马利克抓了乔治 |
[35:53] | I couldn’t. | 我不能说 |
[35:53] | He took him as soon as I was appointed to the ATCU. | 我一被任命为ATCU主管他就绑架了他 |
[35:56] | Told me he’d kill him | 还说他只需 |
[35:56] | with the push of a button if I told anybody. | 按个键就能杀死他 叫我别说出去 |
[35:58] | He’s the kind of guy who would do exactly that. | 他是能说到做到的人 |
[35:59] | – And Carla? – She knows. She blames me. | -卡尔拉呢 -她知道 责怪我 |
[36:02] | I sent her someplace safe. | 所以我送走了她 |
[36:03] | Come on. We’re gonna fix this. We’re gonna fix everything. | 走吧 我们得挽救局面 挽救一切 |
[36:10] | Were we the only ones that got the “no weapons” memo? | 只有我们收到”不带武器”的备忘录了吗 |
[36:12] | I’m bored of this. Cover me. | 我受够了 掩护我 |
[36:36] | We’re in the conference room. | 我们在会议室 |
[36:37] | No sign of Coulson or Tal… | 没看到科尔森和塔… |
[36:48] | That doesn’t make us even. | 这也不算扯平了 |
[36:50] | Creel! | 克里尔 |
[36:58] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[37:00] | Where’s my son?! | 我儿子呢 |
[37:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:05] | I need you to find Malick. | 你得找到马利克 |
[37:07] | There’s only one road between here and the airfield, | 从这儿到机场只有一条路 |
[37:09] | so there’s a chance he hasn’t left. | 他或许还没走 |
[37:10] | If you find him, stay with him. I want to know where he’s going. | 找到他 就跟住他 我要知道他要去哪 |
[37:13] | The rest of us will focus on trying to find Talbot’s son. | 我们其余人去找塔伯特的儿子 |
[37:15] | Yeah, Coulson, about that… | 嗯 科尔森 那个… |
[37:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:54] | Sorry I got a little militant about the vaccine. | 抱歉我在疫苗的事上有点激动了 |
[37:57] | I-I don’t know what’s going on with me right now. | 我不知道我是怎么回事 |
[38:03] | You know, I’m envious of you. | 我羡慕你 |
[38:08] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[38:12] | You have this natural zen thing with your powers. | 你对你的异能有种自然的禅 |
[38:18] | Maybe you got it from your mom or hanging around May. | 或许你是从你妈妈或梅那儿学来的 |
[38:23] | Whatever it is, I wish I had it. | 不管怎么回事 我真希望我也如此 |
[38:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:29] | You were like… you were like the zen master | 我们在来世的时候 |
[38:31] | when we were at afterlife. | 你就像禅大师 |
[38:32] | It was easy there… | 在那儿更容易 |
[38:35] | No stress, no fear. | 没有压力 没有恐惧 |
[38:38] | Here… not so much. | 但在这儿 就不一样了 |
[38:43] | Well, maybe I can help you. | 或许我可以帮你 |
[38:47] | I don’t know if it can be helped. | 我不知道这能不能控制得住 |
[38:50] | For you, controlling your power is like finding peace. | 对你来说 控制异能就像寻求平静 |
[38:55] | For me, it’s a… a war inside my head. | 对我来说 像脑袋里在打仗 |
[39:01] | I just don’t want to lose control. | 我不想失控 |
[39:04] | Sometimes, it’s good to lose control. | 有时候 失控也是好事 |
[39:36] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[39:38] | He just needs some rest. | 只是需要休息 |
[39:40] | He won’t remember any of it. | 他什么都不会记得 |
[39:43] | Carla would be very happy to know you made it right. | 卡尔拉会很高兴你救了他 |
[39:47] | Well… I had a little help. | 我有人帮忙嘛 |
[39:52] | That’s what partners are for, you know? | 搭档不就是这样吗 |
[39:56] | Call me “Glenn.” | 叫我”格伦”吧 |
[40:00] | Occasionally. | 别老叫 |
[40:02] | I’ll leave you alone now. | 我不打扰你们了 |
[40:07] | I informed our agents down under about Ellen King’s inhuman. | 我把艾伦·金的异人的事通知了澳洲的特工 |
[40:10] | They managed to get him out. | 他们把他救了出来 |
[40:12] | He’s still sedated, but getting treatment. | 他还在昏迷中 但得到了治疗 |
[40:15] | Any word from Bobbi or Hunter? | 芭比和亨特有消息吗 |
[40:16] | Not yet, but I’ll keep trying. | 还没有 我会继续联系 |
[40:19] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[40:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:23] | Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra, | 马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头 |
[40:25] | but I can’t shake this feeling | 但我有种强烈感觉 |
[40:28] | that he’s reporting to someone else. | 他还要向另一个人汇报 |
[40:30] | Someone more powerful than Malick? | 比马利克更有权势的人吗 |
[40:32] | Someone or something. | 或者什么东西 |
[41:25] | I hope your experice with Coulson didn’t sour you, | 希望科尔森的事没有让你太失望 |
[41:30] | it’s still a noble and worthwhile idea, | 这终归还是个高尚值得一试的主意 |
[41:33] | and I’d like to help you any way that I can. | 我愿意尽力帮助你 |
[41:38] | Thank you, Mr. Malick, | 谢谢 马利克先生 |
[41:39] | and thank you for this incredible ride home. | 也谢谢你这么慷慨送我回家 |
[41:42] | It’s my pleasure… anything for a friend. | 荣幸 为朋友嘛 在所不辞 |
[41:45] | There are a few obstacles in my country, | 我国内还有一些障碍 |
[41:47] | but with your influence, | 但有你的影响力 |
[41:49] | we should be able to work them all out, | 我们应该能攻破一切困难 |
[41:51] | and then we shall have our sanctuary state. | 到时 我们就可以建立避难所了 |
[41:54] | To a place where all inhumans can live peacefully | 敬一个让异人族可以和平共处 |
[41:56] | and not have to worry about the likes of Coulson. | 不需要担心科尔森那种人的地方 |
[41:59] | Cheers to that. | 干杯 |
[42:07] | Hunter, Bobbi, are you there? Come in. Over. | 亨特 芭比 收到吗 回话 完毕 |
[42:10] | Sorry. Can’t talk right now, boss. | 抱歉 现在没法说话 老大 |
[42:11] | We’re in the belly of the beast. We’ll call you when we land. | 我们在野兽腹中 落地再通话 |
[42:15] | Wherever that may be. | 不管是去哪 |