时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra, | 马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头 |
[00:05] | but I can’t shake this feeling | 但我有种强烈感觉 |
[00:06] | that he’s reporting to someone else. | 他还要向另一个人汇报 |
[00:08] | Was that Ward? | 那是沃德吗 |
[00:09] | Unfortunately… I think that’s something else. | 很不幸 我觉得那是别的东西 |
[00:11] | My ancestors were taught to believe | 我的祖先都认为 |
[00:14] | that if we managed to return you | 如果我们能把你 |
[00:16] | from that godforsaken place that we would be rewarded. | 从那个可怕的地方救回来 我们就会得到回报 |
[00:20] | It would happen any time Charles touched anyone. | 每次查尔斯碰到什么人 就会发生这种事 |
[00:22] | He and that person would both see someone’s death. | 他和那个人 都会看到一个人的死亡 |
[00:26] | You’re the head of my security, | 你是我的保安主管 |
[00:27] | and you should be by my side at all times. | 你该时刻待在我身边的 |
[00:29] | No, I’m right where I’m supposed to be. | 不 我就在我的岗位上 |
[00:32] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[00:33] | He sounded… afraid. | 他似乎…害怕了 |
[00:55] | Gideon, your father was a true believer. | 吉迪恩 你的父亲是个忠实的信徒 |
[00:58] | He’ll be sorely missed. | 大家会怀念他的 |
[01:01] | Nathaniel and I will do everything we can | 纳撒尼尔和我会竭尽所能 |
[01:03] | to continue our father’s work. | 继承父亲的事业 |
[01:05] | I’d expect nothing less from the Malick boys. | 马利克家的孩子当然能做到 |
[01:13] | Gideon, they’re saying it’s time. | 吉迪恩 他们说时间到了 |
[01:14] | I already told them no, Nate. | 我已经拒绝过他们了 纳撒 |
[01:16] | – We have to go see him. – Like hell we do. | -我们必须去见他 -见个鬼 |
[01:18] | We can’t just ignore Daniel Whitehall. | 我们不能就这么无视丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[01:20] | He’s an old man in a prison cell. | 他就是个蹲监狱的老头子 |
[01:21] | Who is still very powerful. | 但他依然很有权势 |
[01:24] | And if he wants us to show — | 如果他想见我们 |
[01:25] | I don’t give a damn what he wants. | 我不在乎他想怎样 |
[01:27] | Dad never believed in Whitehall’s Hydra, | 父亲一直不相信怀特霍尔的九头蛇 |
[01:28] | and we’re not gonna start now. | 我们也不会相信 |
[01:30] | We’re staying right here. | 我们就留在这里 |
[01:35] | They’re not asking, Gideon. | 他们没给我们选择的余地 吉迪恩 |
[01:57] | Sir? We’re home. | 先生 我们到家了 |
[02:13] | You’ve been holding out on me. | 你一直在瞒着我 |
[02:15] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[02:17] | You didn’t tell me he was a looker. | 你可没跟我说他是个帅哥 |
[02:20] | I don’t know what I expected, | 我也不知道自己的设想是什么 |
[02:21] | but… tall and handsome | 但是高大英俊 |
[02:24] | were certainly not at the top of the list. | 可不是我最先想到的 |
[02:27] | Wait. Who — Who — Who are you talking about? | 等等 你究竟在说谁 |
[02:29] | Our guest. | 我们的客人 |
[02:31] | A-Are you saying that he’s here? | 你是说他在这儿吗 |
[02:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:35] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会高兴 |
[02:36] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[02:37] | He showed up earlier | 他早些时候来了 |
[02:38] | and asked me to gather the inner circle. | 让我召集核心集团 |
[02:40] | They’re on their way now. | 他们正在赶来 |
[02:42] | So they’re coming here today. | 那么他们今天会过来 |
[02:45] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[02:48] | So glad you could join us. | 很高兴你来了 |
[02:50] | I’m honored that you would visit our home. | 很荣幸你能来我们家 |
[02:53] | To what do we owe this pleasure? | 你为何大驾光临呢 |
[02:55] | I felt it was time. | 我觉得时候到了 |
[02:57] | Time for what? | 你想做什么 |
[02:59] | To reveal my true self. | 展露我的真容 |
[03:27] | You said you killed him. | 你说你已经把他杀了 |
[03:28] | I did. | 我确实杀了 |
[03:29] | Well, you didn’t kill him hard enough. | 你杀得还不够彻底 |
[03:32] | Want to tell me what we’re looking at? | 这是什么玩意 |
[03:33] | The lab is working on that question. | 实验室正在研究 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry about Andrew. | 安德鲁的事我很遗憾 |
[03:39] | – If you need any– – I don’t want to talk about that | -如果你有任何需要 -我不想讨论那件事 |
[03:40] | any more than you want to talk about this. | 就像你不想讨论这件事 |
[03:45] | You don’t have a lot of kills like that under your belt. | 你之前可不常那样杀人 |
[03:48] | – I’ve done my fair share. – Not that you enjoyed. | -我杀过不少人 -但你并不享受 |
[03:54] | I would’ve made the same choice. | 换成我 我也会那样做 |
[03:56] | We do what we have to do. | 我们做我们应该做的 |
[03:57] | I know the company line. | 我知道这句官话 |
[03:59] | Just feel like we’re only fixing problems that we created. | 只是觉得我们解决的都是我们引发的问题 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:05] | Plus side — | 好处是 |
[04:06] | maybe I’ll get a chance to kill him, too. | 也许我也能有机会杀他一次 |
[04:19] | You got to be kidding me. | 这一定是在开玩笑 |
[04:22] | Ward? | 沃德 |
[04:23] | What a pain in the ass. | 真是个讨厌鬼 |
[04:25] | What? Leaving him for dead on another planet | 把他留在另一个星球上等死 |
[04:27] | isn’t enough to get rid of that guy? | 都不足以摆脱他吗 |
[04:30] | You’re looking better. | 你恢复得好一些了 |
[04:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:34] | ‘Cause you’re not. | 你看起来可不太好 |
[04:36] | Well, we don’t think he’s a guy anymore. | 我们认为他已经不是人了 |
[04:38] | We think Ward’s body was possessed, | 我们认为 沃德被”它” |
[04:40] | for lack of a better word, by It, the creature… | 那个生物附身了 找不到更恰当的词了 |
[04:43] | From the other planet. | 另一个星球的那个生物 |
[04:45] | And he burned them or something? | 他把他们烧死了还是怎样 |
[04:47] | – Honestly, right now — – We have no idea. | -实话说 现在 -我们还不知道 |
[04:50] | When I was there, It knew everything that Will did, | 我在那边时 它知道威尔做过的一切 |
[04:53] | even after he was…gone. | 尽管他当时已经死了 |
[04:54] | Which means whatever this thing is has Ward’s memories, | 也就是说这东西有沃德的记忆 |
[04:57] | so why hasn’t It come after us? | 那它为什么不来追杀我们 |
[04:59] | Maybe It’s not interested in us. | 它可能对我们不感兴趣 |
[05:00] | Can’t believe I’m hearing this. | 真不敢相信 |
[05:01] | Well, we know It destroyed an entire civilization over there. | 我们知道 它完全摧毁了那个星球上的文明 |
[05:05] | Who knows what It has planned here? | 谁知道它对这儿有什么计划 |
[05:10] | Tremors, you saw the future, right? | 震动女 你看见未来了 是吧 |
[05:13] | You see anything else? Anything that might help us out? | 你还看到其他的了吗 能帮上我们的 |
[05:16] | Director Coulson would like to see you in his office — | 科尔森局长要你们去办公室见他 |
[05:18] | all of you. | 你们所有人 |
[05:25] | Malick has given new meaning to the term “hostile takeover.” | 马利克给”恶意收购”赋予了新的含义 |
[05:28] | What he did at Transia Corp | 他在特伦西亚公司的行为 |
[05:29] | was brutal, even for him. | 即便就他而言 也太残忍了 |
[05:31] | They must have something he needs. | 他们肯定是有什么他想要的东西 |
[05:33] | If we can figure out what it is… | 如果我们能查出来是什么的话 |
[05:34] | – It’ll lead us to Ward. – This is not Ward. | -就能引我们找到沃德 -这不是沃德 |
[05:37] | Sure is creepy like Ward. | 但倒是跟沃德一样恐怖 |
[05:38] | Ward’s dead. I saw it happen. | 沃德已经死了 我亲眼看到的 |
[05:43] | There’s a lot of overlap between the two companies, | 这两家公司有很多业务是重合的 |
[05:45] | but only Transia has a subsidiary dabbling | 但只有特伦西亚有一家附属公司 |
[05:48] | in the agrochemical field. | 涉足农用化学领域 |
[05:50] | GT Agrochemical. | GT农化 |
[05:51] | Does what? | 是干什么的 |
[05:52] | GMOs, pesticides, ruining the global food supply. | 转基因生物 农药 毁灭全球食物供给 |
[05:55] | Minutes after the takeover, | 被收购后仅仅几分钟 |
[05:56] | a paramilitary force took control of that branch, | 一个准军事部队就控制了那个分支机构 |
[05:59] | started moving equipment out. | 开始把设备运出去 |
[06:01] | Zephyr is wheels up in 20. | 和风20分钟后起飞 |
[06:02] | The Quinjet will peel off mid-flight. | 昆式战斗机会在中途剥离 |
[06:05] | We’re splitting up? | 我们要分开行动吗 |
[06:05] | Lincoln and Daisy have a stop to make in the Badlands. | 林肯和黛西要去一趟荒土地带 |
[06:10] | There, uh — There was this Inhuman in Afterlife. | 来世有这么个异人 |
[06:13] | He might have answers about whatever is possessing Ward. | 他可能了解现在附身了沃德的那东西 |
[06:16] | It’s a long story. I’ll explain on the way. | 说来话长 我路上再跟你解释 |
[06:19] | We’re in the dark, | 我们对情况一无所知 |
[06:20] | but right now, Ward and this thing — | 但现在沃德和这个东西 |
[06:22] | they’re not afraid to take what they want or kill who they want. | 他们想夺取什么 想杀谁都毫不畏惧 |
[06:25] | So what’s our advantage? | 那我们有什么优势呢 |
[06:27] | They’re not afraid. | 他们毫不畏惧 |
[06:35] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸 怎么了 |
[06:38] | I’ve seen something. | 我看到了一些东西 |
[06:40] | There was an Inhuman, | 有个异人 |
[06:42] | and when I touched him, I saw a vision of the future. | 我碰到他的时候看到了未来的幻象 |
[06:48] | Really? What did you see? | 是吗 你看到什么了 |
[06:53] | My death. | 我的死亡 |
[06:58] | Feel so much pain. | 痛苦是那么强烈 |
[07:00] | I was being torn apart from the inside. | 我被从身体里面撕裂开 |
[07:04] | You have to tell our guest. | 你得告诉我们的客人 |
[07:05] | He can help save you. | 他可以救你 |
[07:06] | No, honey, no. | 不 亲爱的 不行 |
[07:10] | I felt every cell in my body was being destroyed. | 我感觉到身体里的每个细胞都被摧毁 |
[07:15] | My killer… | 杀我的人 |
[07:18] | it was him. | 就是他 |
[07:30] | Why are we here? | 叫我们来什么事 |
[07:32] | Our dad’s body is barely cold. | 我们的爸爸还尸骨未寒 |
[07:34] | I felt it was vital we spoke | 我觉得有必要在 |
[07:36] | before you upcoming stone ceremony. | 即将到来的石子仪式前跟你们谈谈 |
[07:41] | Your first, yes? | 你们是第一次吧 |
[07:41] | There better be a point to this. | 赶紧说重点 |
[07:46] | You boys are of age now. | 你们已经长大成人了 |
[07:50] | It’s time you choose a path forward in Hydra. | 该选择在九头蛇的前进道路了 |
[07:55] | And with your father gone, | 你们父亲如今不在了 |
[07:56] | I believe you should choose mine. | 我想你们应该选择站在我这边 |
[07:57] | And why would we do that, old man? | 我们为什么要那么做 老头子 |
[07:59] | Gideon, don’t. | 吉迪恩 别 |
[08:00] | I’m a man of science, not religion. | 我信奉科学 不信神 |
[08:04] | Your family’s ancient traditions are nonsense. | 你们家族的古老传统就是狗屁 |
[08:07] | You don’t know anything about us or our beliefs. | 你根本不了解我们或是我们的信仰 |
[08:09] | No? | 是吗 |
[08:10] | A ceremony where grown men draw stones from a bag | 让成年男子从袋子里抓石子的仪式 |
[08:13] | and one unlucky participant draws a white stone | 不幸抽到白石子的参与者 |
[08:16] | and is sacrificed to a liquid rock. | 就要成为液态石头的祭品 |
[08:18] | To be chosen as the Traveler is a great honor. | 被选为旅行者是无上的荣幸 |
[08:21] | An archaic blood sacrifice — | 古老的血祭 |
[08:23] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[08:24] | He was 10 times the man you are. | 他有你永远不可及的男子气概 |
[08:26] | Make no mistake. | 别搞错了 |
[08:28] | Your rituals are foolish. | 你们的仪式很可笑 |
[08:31] | But your father — he was no fool. | 但你们的父亲可不是笨蛋 |
[08:35] | Answer me this. | 回答我 |
[08:37] | How do you suppose he survived all those ceremonies? | 你们说他怎么从未因仪式而牺牲 |
[08:42] | From what I heard, | 我听说 |
[08:42] | he was quite gifted with a certain parlor trick. | 他的某个小把戏玩得特别好 |
[08:48] | Why leave to fate what you can decide for yourself? | 为何把自己能决定的事留给命运呢 |
[08:52] | Nice try. We’re done here. | 得了吧 我们说完了 |
[08:54] | There’s a book in your father’s study — | 你们父亲的书房里有本书 |
[08:57] | “Paradise Lost.” Take a look. | 《失乐园》 去看看吧 |
[09:00] | I believe you’ll find it most illuminating. | 我相信你们会发现此书很有启发性 |
[09:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:06] | Nathaniel, let’s go. | 纳撒尼尔 我们走 |
[09:12] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[09:13] | Dad, are you listening to me? | 爸 你在听我说话吗 |
[09:16] | He’s not going to hurt you. | 他不会伤害你的 |
[09:19] | I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[09:22] | I think he’s gonna do it tonight in front of the others. | 我觉得他今晚会当着其他人的面杀了我 |
[09:24] | You brought him back. | 是你把他带了回来 |
[09:26] | You more than anyone are the reason why he’s even here at all. | 他能在这里的原因 主要就是你的努力 |
[09:29] | Look, I know, and I’m as shocked as you are. | 我知道 我也和你一样震惊 |
[09:33] | But he sent Giyera away, | 但他支走了吉耶拉 |
[09:36] | and now he’s gathering the inner circle behind my back. | 现在又背着我召集了核心集团 |
[09:41] | He must have a good reason. | 他这么做肯定是有原因的 |
[09:43] | Oh, he thinks he no longer needs me. | 他觉得他不再需要我了 |
[09:46] | And it makes sense for him to kill me | 而且他杀我也是有道理的 |
[09:48] | as a show of power to the others. | 可以向他们展示他的力量 |
[09:51] | Dad, you’ve always been a faithful follower. | 爸爸 你一直都是忠实的追随者 |
[09:53] | Why would he ever hurt you? | 他怎么会伤害你呢 |
[09:56] | When Mom died, I wouldn’t get out of bed for a week. | 妈妈死的时候 我几个星期不肯下床 |
[09:59] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[10:01] | And you told me to man up. | 是你告诉我要勇敢点 |
[10:03] | Stephanie… | 斯特芬妮 |
[10:04] | Malicks don’t wait around. | 马利克家的人不会傻等着 |
[10:06] | They roll up their sleeves, and they get the job done. | 他们会挽起袖子大干一场 |
[10:13] | Whatever this is… | 无论是什么情况 |
[10:15] | you can fix it. | 你都能处理好的 |
[10:18] | You remind him how important you are. | 你要让他记起你有多么重要 |
[10:26] | I’ll have a Scotch waiting when you’re done. | 等你做好 我会给你倒杯威士忌 |
[10:46] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[10:50] | Where’d you go? | 你在想什么 |
[10:52] | Trying to understand | 在琢磨 |
[10:52] | how we’ve been searching the globe for months | 我们在全世界搜寻了几个月 |
[10:54] | and you never bothered to mention | 你却从来没告诉我 |
[10:55] | another Afterlife Inhuman. | 还有个来世的异人 |
[10:57] | Potential Inhuman. | 他是个潜在的异人 |
[10:59] | He was never given powers. | 他没有得到异能 |
[11:01] | And until we saw Ward’s corpse walking around, | 在我们看到沃德的行尸之前 |
[11:04] | I was pretty sure he was crazy town. | 我还以为他肯定是个疯子呢 |
[11:08] | I wasn’t trying to keep anything from you. | 我没有刻意想隐瞒什么 |
[11:10] | So don’t. | 那就不要隐瞒 |
[11:12] | He’s in South Dakota? | 他在南达科他 |
[11:13] | Off the grid. | 销声匿迹了 |
[11:15] | His name’s James. He’s a demolitions expert. | 他叫詹姆斯 是个爆破专家 |
[11:17] | Australian. Former mercenary. | 他是澳大利亚人 当过雇佣兵 |
[11:20] | Few weeks after I got there, Jiaying caught him | 我到来世几周后 嘉颖发现他 |
[11:22] | breaking into her private archives and banished him. | 闯入了她的私人档案室 就赶走了他 |
[11:25] | What was he doing in there? | 他去那里干什么 |
[11:26] | Stealing, mostly. | 主要是偷东西 |
[11:28] | He made a big scene, ranting about the second coming | 他大吵大闹 嚷着有个能让死人复活的 |
[11:31] | of some ancient inhuman who could raise the dead. | 远古异人会再次降临 |
[11:37] | Well, something tells me | 我觉得 |
[11:38] | he won’t be jumping at the chance to help us. | 他不会非常想帮助我们 |
[11:40] | He was pretty bitter, not getting powers. | 他因为没得到异能 很不满 |
[11:44] | We’ll need to be careful and keep our eyes open. | 我们得多注意 多提防 |
[11:52] | You’re saying these organisms ate these people? | 你是说是这些生物体吃了这些人吗 |
[11:54] | Well, most of them. | 大部分是的 |
[11:55] | In a remarkably short space of time. | 而且在极短的时间内 |
[11:58] | Will believed that one of the other astronauts was burned alive. | 威尔说有一个宇航员被活活烧死了 |
[12:01] | Maybe it was actually this. | 可能其实是这东西 |
[12:02] | There was a graveyard of bones on that planet, right? | 那个星球有个乱坟岗里全是尸骨 对吗 |
[12:06] | And it controls these organisms? | 它能控制这些生物体 |
[12:08] | That’s one theory. We do know that they eat living flesh. | 这是一种理论 我们知道它们噬食新鲜血肉 |
[12:11] | What if it also uses them to reanimate dead flesh? | 如果它还能用这些生物体让死尸复生呢 |
[12:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:17] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[12:19] | I still can’t believe this thing is here on Earth. | 我还是无法相信这种东西来地球了 |
[12:25] | Sir, we’re nearing the agrochem facility, | 长官 我们接近农化厂了 |
[12:28] | and you were right to head there first. | 你要先来这里是正确的 |
[12:29] | Some of the boxes weren’t carried out. | 有些箱子不是搬出去的 |
[12:31] | They floated. | 是飘出去的 |
[12:33] | Giyera. | 吉耶拉 |
[12:46] | I always loved this place. | 我一直很喜欢这里 |
[12:49] | My brother and I used to play here as kids. | 我弟弟和我小时常来这儿玩 |
[12:51] | Gideon, your daughter impresses me. | 吉迪恩 你女儿让我很喜欢 |
[12:54] | She’s a true believer. | 她是个忠实的信徒 |
[12:57] | Well, I tried to raise her right, | 我尽力好好抚养她 |
[13:00] | same as my dad raised me. | 就像我父亲当初对我那样 |
[13:03] | She’ll play a key role in this. | 她会扮演重要角色 |
[13:07] | Well, I’m happy to hear it. | 那太好了 |
[13:08] | How fortunate it was for all of us | 我能找到你并带你回来 |
[13:10] | that I was able to find you and bring you home. | 对我们来说太幸运了 |
[13:19] | Trivial thing, daylight… | 日光真是微不足道 |
[13:22] | …till you spend a few centuries in the dark. | 除非你在黑夜里生存了几个世纪 |
[13:27] | How much do you remember of those years, | 你对这些年来 那么多的宿主 |
[13:30] | of your many hosts? | 还能记住多少 |
[13:36] | Do their memories live on in you? | 他们的记忆还与你同在吗 |
[13:39] | Why? Is there something you’d like to ask them? | 怎么 你有话要问谁吗 |
[13:50] | It’ll all be made clear tonight. | 今晚一切都会明了的 |
[14:02] | Giyera is Malick’s right hand. | 吉耶拉是马利克的左右手 |
[14:04] | He’s a trained killer. | 他是个训练有素的杀手 |
[14:05] | And torturer, don’t forget. | 还施虐 别忘了 |
[14:06] | Which is why we need to make sure he doesn’t get away. | 所以我们要确保他不会逃走 |
[14:08] | It won’t be easy. | 那可不容易 |
[14:09] | He can control anything in his line of sight. | 他能控制他视线内的一切东西 |
[14:11] | Non-biological objects. | 非生物体 |
[14:12] | Yes, non-biological objects and the like, | 对 非生物体之类的 |
[14:14] | but he can’t make you hurt yourself. | 但是他不能强迫你伤害自己 |
[14:16] | Though he did turn poor Mr. Banks’ gun on him. | 不过他倒是让班克斯先生的枪掉头对准了他 |
[14:19] | So I built handprint locks into the grips. | 我在枪把上装了个手印锁 |
[14:24] | The firing pin won’t engage without the designated hand | 如果不是特定的手扣动扳机 |
[14:26] | on the trigger. | 就无法开火 |
[14:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:29] | So instead of shooting us, he’ll just bludgeon us to death. | 那么他不能枪毙我们 只能打死我们了 |
[14:32] | Before the ATCU, Giyera spent years in special ops. | 在加入ATCU前吉耶在特种部队待了很多年 |
[14:36] | He’s dangerous without powers. | 没有异能他也很危险 |
[14:37] | Here. | 这里 |
[14:39] | Tell me about this room. | 跟我说说这间屋子 |
[14:54] | I hope you know how to deal with this guy, | 希望你知道怎么对付这家伙 |
[14:55] | because I’m thinking… | 因为我在想 |
[14:57] | crazy town was a pretty spot-on assessment. | 疯子这个形容非常恰当 |
[15:00] | We’ll be okay, but we shouldn’t use our powers. | 我们会没事的 但我们最好别用异能 |
[15:04] | He’s cranky enough as it is. | 他已经够暴躁了 |
[15:05] | Lincoln, you S.O.B. | 林肯 你这个贱人 |
[15:08] | Take your little boy-band hipster scruff and piss off. | 带上你的乐队小潮男滚开 |
[15:12] | What a sweetheart. | 嘴真甜 |
[15:13] | Same as he ever was. | 跟从前一样 |
[15:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:25] | Fair warning, pretty boy. | 严正警告 帅小伙儿 |
[15:27] | You take one more step… | 再走一步 |
[15:29] | you’re gonna regret it. | 你就会后悔的 |
[15:30] | James, we only want to talk. | 詹姆斯 我们只想谈谈 |
[15:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:41] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[15:44] | You’re standing on a land mine. | 你踩到一个地雷了 |
[15:45] | I did say “One more step.” | 我警告过你了 |
[15:52] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[15:53] | What kind of lunatic puts land mines in their front yard?! | 什么样的疯子会在自家前院埋地雷 |
[15:56] | James! We’re not here to fight. | 詹姆斯 我们不是来打架的 |
[15:59] | Oh, that’s rich, coming from you. | 这话你也好意思说出口 |
[16:02] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this day, | 我等这天已经等很久了 |
[16:04] | for Jiaying to send out one of her little lapdogs to come after me. | 等嘉颖派她的小走狗来抓我 |
[16:08] | To be honest, I thought it’d be that no-eyed boot licker, Gordon. | 说实话 我以为来的会是戈登那个无眼马屁精 |
[16:13] | Kind of shocked that she trusted you | 她居然会信任你 |
[16:15] | with anything, really. | 真是令人震惊 |
[16:17] | You really undersold Mr. Personality. | 这个疯子比你说的还严重啊 |
[16:22] | Can you hold it down? | 你能压住它吗 |
[16:24] | Or I’ll blow off my leg. | 也可能会把腿炸飞 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:39] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧 |
[16:40] | Girl power. Nice move. | 异能女孩 干得漂亮 |
[16:43] | Well, I hope you got the message. | 希望信息传达到位了 |
[16:45] | – Okay. – Daisy, wait. | -好吧 -黛西 等等 |
[16:51] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[16:52] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[17:08] | I can’t sleep, either. | 我也睡不着 |
[17:11] | I’m trying not to be nervous about the ceremony tomorrow, but… | 我努力不为明天的仪式感到紧张 但是… |
[17:16] | I had to know. | 我必须知道真相 |
[17:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:21] | “Paradise Lost.” | 《失乐园》 |
[17:24] | Whitehall was right. | 怀特霍尔是对的 |
[17:25] | Whitehall’s a blowhard. | 怀特霍尔是个骗子 |
[17:26] | He was trying to mess with us. | 他就是想扰乱我们 |
[17:33] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[17:35] | he would swap in this stone during the ceremonies | 他会在仪式上偷换上这块石头 |
[17:38] | and feel for the notch | 然后摸这个坑 |
[17:40] | to make sure he never drew it from the bag. | 确保自己不会把它从袋子里拿出来 |
[17:42] | He would never do that. | 他不会那么做的 |
[17:43] | But he did. | 但是他做了 |
[17:44] | It’s all right here, Gideon. | 证据就在这里 吉迪恩 |
[17:48] | Dad was afraid to be the Traveler. | 爸爸害怕被选为旅行者 |
[17:53] | He was a coward… | 他是个懦夫 |
[17:56] | and a cheater. | 还是个骗子 |
[17:58] | Everything he said to us was a lie. | 他告诉我们的一切都是谎言 |
[18:17] | Maybe Dad wasn’t who we thought he was, | 也许爸爸不像我们想的那样 |
[18:20] | but our family has upheld this faith for centuries. | 但数百年来 我们家族都坚持这个信仰 |
[18:24] | And that is not gonna end with us. | 不能断在我们这里 |
[18:26] | We’ll be better men. | 我们要做更好的人 |
[18:28] | How? | 怎么做 |
[18:36] | We do the ceremony the right way and let fate decide. | 我们堂堂正正地举行仪式 让命运决定 |
[18:39] | Together to the end. | 一起走到底 |
[18:45] | Together to the end. | 一起走到底 |
[18:58] | Dad, you okay? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[19:02] | The others are anxious to know why they’re here, | 其他人都很想知道他们为什么被叫来 |
[19:04] | and I don’t know if I can keep the secret much longer. | 我不知道我还能瞒多久 |
[19:06] | Once we begin, there’s no turning back. | 我们一开始 就没退路了 |
[19:08] | Whatever happens… | 不管怎么样 |
[19:11] | If you were me, | 如果你是我 |
[19:11] | I know exactly what you’d say right now. | 我很清楚你现在会说什么 |
[19:16] | “It’s time to man up.” | “勇敢点” |
[19:23] | My friends, it’s time to begin. | 朋友们 该开始了 |
[19:29] | I know you’re wondering why we’re here. | 我知道你们都想知道为什么叫大家来 |
[19:35] | It’s been a long time, but today, | 虽然时隔已久 但今天 |
[19:38] | we’re not here for a ceremony, but a celebration. | 我们不是为仪式而来 而是为庆祝而来 |
[19:45] | We’ve devoted our lives | 我们一生 |
[19:46] | to bringing the Hydra God back from exile, | 都在努力把九头蛇的上帝从流放地接回来 |
[19:48] | and I know some in this room | 我知道这屋子里有些人 |
[19:50] | have doubted that he’d ever return. | 怀疑过那一天是否会到来 |
[19:51] | You doubted me. Well — | 也怀疑过我 好吧 |
[19:53] | They were wrong. | 他们都错了 |
[19:58] | My exile’s over. | 我的流放结束了 |
[20:05] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:08] | You’re Grant Ward. | 你是格兰特·沃德 |
[20:10] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[20:11] | But this body is only a vessel, | 但这具身躯不过是个皮囊 |
[20:13] | one of many who gave their life so that I could survive. | 是众多牺牲生命让我得以生存的人之一 |
[20:17] | As promised, all of the Travelers, | 就如许诺的那样 所有旅行者 |
[20:19] | the brave men who sacrificed for me, | 那些为我牺牲的勇敢之人 |
[20:22] | have finally returned. | 终于回来了 |
[20:25] | Thanks to the Malick family. | 这要多谢马利克家族 |
[20:28] | You’ll all get what you deserve. | 你们都将得到你们应得的 |
[20:32] | And for those of you still having doubts… | 至于那些仍有怀疑的人 |
[20:37] | …see and believe. | 眼见为实吧 |
[20:58] | The area’s clear, Director. | 安全 局长 |
[21:00] | Scanning the building for Giyera. | 正在楼内找吉耶拉 |
[21:01] | Most of the lab equipment’s been taken away. | 大部分实验室设备都被拿走了 |
[21:03] | Files, too. | 还有档案 |
[21:05] | What hasn’t been taken away has been destroyed. | 没带走的也销毁了 |
[21:09] | Nope. | 不 |
[21:11] | Nothing sinister about that. | 这完全没什么不对劲的 |
[21:20] | No quick moves, tough guy. | 别突然动作 硬汉 |
[21:23] | Hand it over, unless you want to wrestle for it. | 交过来 除非你想跟我打一架 |
[21:26] | I can see you’re not afraid of a little scrape. | 看得出你不怕小刮小蹭 |
[21:28] | We only need information | 我们只是想了解 |
[21:30] | about that ancient Inhuman you used to talk about | 关于那个你以前提过的古老异人的信息 |
[21:33] | and anything you stole before being thrown out of Af– | 以及你被赶走之前从来世偷的东西 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:37] | I just can’t get over the irony of this whole situation. | 我就是受不了这件事的讽刺 |
[21:40] | Jiaying elected to give you powers? | 嘉颖居然给了你异能 |
[21:42] | Oh, Lincoln. | 林肯啊 |
[21:43] | Man, you’re a mess. | 你可是一团糟 |
[21:45] | You don’t know what you’re talking — | 你别乱说话 |
[21:45] | Makes me wonder what you’ve been giving her, huh? | 让我不禁想你是给了她什么甜头 |
[21:47] | Something a little extra on the side after hours? | 是不是闲暇的时候跟她额外”交流”了 |
[21:50] | What? Well, the woman’s crazy, | 怎么了 那女人虽是个疯子 |
[21:52] | but she’s not bad for a senior citizen. | 但作为老女人 姿色还不差 |
[21:53] | We’re not here on her behalf. | 我们不是代表她来的 |
[21:56] | We’re with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们是神盾局的 |
[21:57] | S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 神盾局 |
[21:58] | Even I know the band broke up, brother. | 就连我都知道他们解散了 哥们 |
[22:00] | Why don’t you leave me out | 你们就别把我扯进 |
[22:02] | of whatever little plan you and Jiaying — | 你和嘉颖的不管什么阴谋诡计 |
[22:04] | Jiaying’s dead, and Afterlife is a pile of ashes. | 嘉颖死了 来世也化成灰了 |
[22:07] | Well…hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[22:09] | You see? We’re on the same side. | 瞧 我们是一边的 |
[22:10] | So why don’t you tell us what you found? | 把你发现的东西告诉我们吧 |
[22:12] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[22:14] | I don’t really do things out of the kindness of my own heart. | 我可不是那种好心帮忙的人 |
[22:16] | Haven’t really understood that behavior, to be honest. | 老实说 一直无法理解那种行为 |
[22:19] | Yeah, that’s why I brought a little incentive. | 是啊 所以我带来了激励 |
[22:24] | I know all you’ve ever wanted is to be like us, | 我知道你一心想成为我们的一员 |
[22:27] | so I thought I’d put that offer on the table. | 所以我带来了这个筹码 |
[22:34] | You should’ve opened with that. | 你该先说这个的 |
[22:36] | Looks like the data was uploaded off-site before it was wiped. | 看来数据被抹去前先被上传到别处了 |
[22:39] | Work with Fitz. | 跟菲兹研究一下 |
[22:40] | See if you can trace where it was sent. | 看能不能查明数据被传去了哪 |
[22:42] | And gather what’s left of these experiments for Simmons. | 收集剩下的实验物品拿给西蒙斯 |
[22:46] | Maybe she can figure out | 或许她能弄明白 |
[22:47] | what the hell they were working on here. | 他们是在干什么 |
[22:52] | Sir, Giyera’s coming your way. | 长官 吉耶拉冲你那边去了 |
[22:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:24] | Not so fun when we take away your toys, is it? | 玩具被拿走了就不那么好玩了 是吧 |
[23:49] | So we’re doing this the hard way? | 那么我们要来硬的了 |
[24:25] | I don’t usually like getting my hands dirty, | 我一般不会亲自动手 |
[24:27] | but for you, I’ll make an exception. | 但为你 我可以破例 |
[24:30] | Don’t bother. | 别费心了 |
[24:47] | Giyera uploaded his data to a set of servers in Schoonebeek. | 吉耶拉把数据传输到了舒纳比克的一组服务器上 |
[24:50] | It’s on the Dutch-German border. | 位于荷兰-德国边境 |
[24:53] | It’s an abandoned oil field. | 是一片废弃油田 |
[24:54] | So Hydra’s in the oil business now? | 九头蛇现在还涉足石油工业了 |
[24:56] | It’s like they’re not even trying to avoid the bad-guy clichés. | 他们好像都不打算回避标准的坏人套路 |
[24:59] | Get the coordinates to the cockpit. | 把坐标发到驾驶舱 |
[25:08] | Damn it. Get out of there right now. | 该死 快出来 |
[25:11] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[25:17] | We’ll get him to talk. | 我们会让他开口的 |
[25:18] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[25:19] | If not, | 否则 |
[25:20] | let’s hope Daisy and Lincoln come back with something useful. | 就得指望黛西和林肯带回来有用信息了 |
[25:24] | Most of what I stole was junk… | 我偷的东西大都没啥用 |
[25:27] | but this was interesting. | 但这个很有趣 |
[25:34] | I give you the alien thingumajig | 我把这个外星东西给你 |
[25:37] | and you give me the crystal. | 你们把水晶给我 |
[25:39] | That’s Kree. | 那是克里人的 |
[25:41] | Looks like you’re the muscles and the brains, huh? | 看来你又会武又聪明啊 |
[25:43] | He’s just the haircut. | 他就是发型帅 |
[25:44] | What does it do? | 它有什么用 |
[25:45] | Well, if I could figure that out, | 如果我想明白了 |
[25:46] | I would be doing that instead of this. | 我不就去干那个了吗 |
[25:49] | But from what I can gather, | 但据我所知 |
[25:51] | it was snatched up by this ancient that you’re badgering me about — | 这是你们缠着我问的那个古老异人夺来的 |
[25:54] | after the Kree were killed or driven out or whatever. | 是在克里人被杀或被赶走之后 |
[25:56] | When the Inhumans revolted against them. | 异人当时叛变 打走了他们 |
[25:58] | That was your man that led the charge. | 而且就是你们问的那人带的头 |
[26:00] | They called him Alveus. | 他被称为埃尔维斯 |
[26:02] | It was Latin or something. | 是拉丁文还是什么的 |
[26:03] | One of the first Inhumans. | 是最初的异人之一 |
[26:04] | Original blend. Powerful. | 最原始的 很厉害 |
[26:07] | Designed by the Kree to command the Inhuman army for them. | 是克里人设计来替他们统领异人军队的 |
[26:11] | That idea really bit him in the ass, didn’t it? | 结果搬起石头砸自己的脚了 是吧 |
[26:13] | Powerful how? | 怎么厉害了 |
[26:14] | I’m not sure, | 我不确定 |
[26:15] | but the archive said the Inhumans started to fear him, | 但根据档案 异人们开始害怕他了 |
[26:18] | and they had to band together with regular humans to banish him. | 于是他们跟普通人类合力一起驱逐了他 |
[26:22] | Look, those records — they say that all of us at Afterlife | 听着 根据记录 来世的那些人 |
[26:24] | descended from the first group of Inhumans. | 都是第一批异人的直属后裔 |
[26:26] | That was our history. | 那是我们的历史 |
[26:27] | She had no right to keep it from us. | 她无权隐瞒我们 |
[26:29] | She was probably scared someone would try to bring him back. | 她大概是怕有人会企图把他弄回来 |
[26:31] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[26:33] | Wait. You guys aren’t trying to bring him back, are ya? | 等等 你们不是想把他弄回来吧 |
[26:35] | – Of course not. – Never. | -当然不是 -绝不会 |
[26:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:38] | Well, this priceless artifact is yours. | 这件无价之宝归你们了 |
[26:40] | If you want it, just give me the damn crystal. | 如果想要 把水晶给我就好 |
[26:51] | You lying son of a bitch. | 你个死骗子 |
[26:53] | See, Jiaying was right about some things. | 嘉颖在有些事上还是对的 |
[26:56] | Not everyone deserves powers. | 不是每个人都有资格获得异能 |
[26:58] | And you do? | 你就有吗 |
[27:00] | Now that you got electricity running through your veins, | 你现在血管里有电流了 |
[27:02] | you might actually kill someone. | 你或许真能杀了谁 |
[27:07] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[27:07] | Oh, boyfriend of the year didn’t tell you | 年度最佳男友没跟你说 |
[27:09] | how his last relationship ended. | 他上段恋情是怎么结束的吗 |
[27:11] | He nearly murdered the poor girl. | 他差点杀了那个可怜女孩 |
[27:13] | But I can see by your face | 但看你的脸 |
[27:15] | that you’re familiar with that side of him. | 你已经了解他的那一面了 |
[27:16] | Daisy, come on. | 黛西 走吧 |
[27:18] | You may think you can change him, sweetheart, | 你或许觉得自己可以改变他 亲爱的 |
[27:20] | but you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
[27:21] | Men like him don’t change! | 他那种人是不会变的 |
[27:29] | Let me pour you that Scotch. | 我给你倒威士忌吧 |
[27:33] | Neat, two fingers? | 不加冰 两指 |
[27:42] | To you, | 敬你 |
[27:43] | for reminding me what it means to be a Malick. | 让我记起了做马利克家人的真谛 |
[27:46] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[27:57] | What do you got there? | 那是什么 |
[28:00] | Our guest seems to have taken a liking to me. | 我们的客人似乎挺喜欢我 |
[28:03] | Got me a gift. | 给了我份礼物 |
[28:06] | Token of appreciation… | 以示感激 |
[28:07] | 约翰·弥尔顿 失乐园 | |
[28:07] | 约翰·弥尔顿 失乐园 | |
[28:07] | 约翰·弥尔顿 失乐园 | |
[28:08] | for standing by his side. | 感激我支持他 |
[28:11] | I told him it was my pleasure, but — | 我说了那是我的荣幸 |
[28:13] | Very thoughtful. | 真体贴 |
[28:18] | I know that look. | 我认识那个表情 |
[28:22] | It’s been a long day. | 今天好累 |
[28:23] | I may turn in. | 我去睡了 |
[28:26] | You’re not still questioning him. | 你不是还在质疑他吧 |
[28:28] | No. Not anymore. | 不 不了 |
[28:34] | Goodnight, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[28:36] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:40] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:45] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[28:56] | The Sturnus vulgaris, or European Starling, | 紫翅椋鸟 也称欧洲八哥 |
[28:59] | one of America’s scariest invasive species. | 是美国最可怕的入侵物种之一 |
[29:02] | They’re just birds. | 只是鸟而已啊 |
[29:03] | Birds can be scary. | 鸟也会很恐怖的 |
[29:05] | Imagine a flock of a million coming to peck your eyes out | 想象一个一百万只的鸟群来用他们的小喙 |
[29:07] | with their tiny, little beaks. | 啄瞎你的眼睛 |
[29:08] | So they were studying birds and bugs? | 他们在研究鸟和虫子吗 |
[29:11] | And all sorts of other invasive species. | 以及各种其他入侵物种 |
[29:13] | Yeah, they were genetically engineering | 是啊 他们在靠基因工程手段 |
[29:14] | plants and animals to resist them. | 改造植物动物来抵抗他们 |
[29:15] | This was their most cutting-edge division. | 这是他们最前沿的部门 |
[29:17] | Why would It burn the evidence, then? | 它为什么要烧掉这些证据 |
[29:19] | Well, either he wanted to use it | 他要么是想用它 |
[29:22] | and was covering his tracks or…he was afraid of it. | 所以要掩盖踪迹 要么就是他怕它 |
[29:27] | Keep looking. | 继续查 |
[29:28] | Maybe we find a chink in his armor. | 或许我们找到了他的弱点 |
[29:30] | How close are you to figuring out what he is? | 你多接近揭示他的真面目 |
[29:32] | Well, I have a theory, at least. | 我至少有个理论了 |
[29:34] | These experiments have me thinking. | 这些实验让我想到 |
[29:35] | The organisms we found on the bones — | 我们在骸骨上发现的生物体 |
[29:36] | I don’t think he’s controlling them. | 我觉得他不是控制着他们 |
[29:42] | I think he is them. | 我觉得他就是他们 |
[29:45] | He’s a parasite. | 他是个寄生虫 |
[29:47] | A parasite that retains the memories of the body he took over. | 一个保留了他所劫持的躯体的记忆的寄生虫 |
[29:50] | Sounds even worse when you say it like that. | 你这么一说感觉更糟了 |
[30:08] | Is there something wrong, sir? | 有什么问题吗 长官 |
[30:18] | You were there. | 你也在场 |
[30:21] | You saw. | 你看到了 |
[30:24] | “We do what we have to do.” | “我们做我们必须做的” |
[30:27] | That’s your words. | 你自己的话 |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:31] | And that’s what I’ve been telling myself. | 我也一直这么安慰自己 |
[30:32] | And now you don’t believe that that’s true? | 现在你不再这么想了 |
[30:35] | It was true for you. | 对你来说就是这样 |
[30:38] | You were left no choice on that planet. | 你当时在那颗星球上别无选择 |
[30:40] | You did the right thing, but I crossed the line. | 你做的是对的 但我越界了 |
[30:43] | Ward deserved to be punished, | 沃德是该受到惩罚 |
[30:45] | but no one deserves to have the life s– | 但没人应该被… |
[30:46] | No, he did deserve it. | 不 他就是活该 |
[30:48] | He did deserve to have his chest caved in — no question. | 他就是活该被压碎胸膛 毫无疑问 |
[30:50] | That’s not the point. It was payback. | 这不是重点 那是报复 |
[30:52] | That’s not what we do here. | 那不是我们的职责 |
[30:54] | Well, what was the alternative? | 那还有什么选择 |
[30:57] | I mean, letting him live, letting him win? | 让他活下来 让他赢吗 |
[30:59] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[31:04] | When I killed him, he did. | 我杀他时 他就赢了 |
[31:09] | I knew it would come back to haunt me, | 我就知道这事还会困扰我 |
[31:10] | I just didn’t think it would actually come back to haunt me. | 但我没想到他会真的回来找我 |
[31:15] | You’re gonna tell us everything you know — | 你得说出你知道的一切 |
[31:18] | about Malick, about your plans, | 关于马利克 关于你们的计划 |
[31:20] | about that thing your brought back through the portal. | 关于你们从传送门带回来的那个东西 |
[31:22] | I should thank you. | 我该感谢你 |
[31:24] | Without S.H.I.E.L.D., he never would’ve made it home. | 没有神盾局 他就不可能回来 |
[31:28] | You’re really drinking the Kool-Aid, aren’t you? | 你还真被洗脑了啊 |
[31:31] | Oh, this leader of yours must be a real charmer. | 你们这个领袖一定很有魅力 |
[31:33] | We don’t have leaders. | 我们没有领袖 |
[31:34] | We’re walking towards a common goal. | 我们在向一个共同的目标进发 |
[31:35] | That’s what they tell you when you join a cult, | 加入邪教时 他们都会这么说 |
[31:37] | but it’s actually not true. | 但那并不是实话 |
[31:40] | Eventually, you’ll get it. | 你最终会懂的 |
[31:42] | We see such great potential for humanity. | 我们看到人类有很大的潜力 |
[31:44] | Those who are worthy will inherit a better world. | 那些配得上的人 将继承一个更好的世界 |
[31:49] | And those who aren’t? | 那些配不上的呢 |
[31:54] | We’re nearing Dutch air space. | 我们接近荷兰领空了 |
[31:57] | Looks like we’re gonna find out what you and Malick are hiding | 看来我们就要查明你和马利克在隐瞒什么了 |
[31:59] | whether you help us or not. | 不管你帮不帮忙 |
[32:12] | So, you kept it. | 你还留着呢 |
[32:15] | After all these years. | 都这么多年了 |
[32:23] | Stephanie, give us a moment. | 斯特芬妮 让我们单独谈谈 |
[32:25] | Dad, what is going on? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[32:27] | There’s no reason for her to see this. | 她没必要看到这一幕 |
[32:29] | I invited her here. | 我请她来的 |
[32:30] | She deserves to know the truth about her father. | 她有权了解父亲的真相 |
[32:33] | You’ve had this notched stone since that day at the pond. | 自从在池塘那天 你就一直留着这块有坑的石头 |
[32:41] | Together to the end. | 一起走到底 |
[32:46] | You knew you’d never be chosen. | 你知道自己绝不会被选中 |
[32:53] | Tell me, Gideon… | 告诉我 吉迪恩 |
[32:54] | was this a deliberate betrayal, | 你是有意背叛 |
[32:56] | or was it all just to save your own life? | 还是只是想保你自己的命 |
[32:59] | I loved Nathaniel. | 我爱纳撒尼尔 |
[33:01] | So it was just fate that it came down to the two of us. | 那么非你即我 那只是命运喽 |
[33:20] | Dad, what is he saying? | 爸爸 他在说什么 |
[33:22] | Your father is not the brave man he claims to be. | 你父亲并不像他自称的那么勇敢 |
[33:37] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们不是说好的 |
[33:41] | I thought… | 我们不是 |
[33:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:52] | I thought we had a deal. | 我们都说好了 |
[33:57] | Nate? | 纳撒 |
[33:59] | What happened to “Together to the end,” brother? | 不是要”一起走到底”吗 哥哥 |
[34:01] | Oh, I meant every word of that. | 我那是真心的啊 |
[34:04] | I wanted you by my side, but I-I didn’t have a choice. | 我想要你陪伴我的 但我当时别无选择 |
[34:08] | Is that what you’ve been telling yourself? | 你就一直这么骗自己吗 |
[34:10] | I never gave up on you, Nate. | 我一直没放弃你 纳撒 |
[34:12] | I carried on the tradition. | 我一直传承传统 |
[34:13] | I gave up everything so that you could return. | 我放弃了一切 就为了让你能回来 |
[34:15] | You were never willing to give up everything. | 你根本不愿放弃一切 |
[34:18] | So all these years… | 这么些年来 |
[34:21] | you just lied to my face? | 你一直在对我撒谎 |
[34:25] | He was selfish. | 他自私 |
[34:27] | He gets it from our father. | 这是继承了我们的父亲 |
[34:35] | They were both too afraid to make a true sacrifice. | 他们都不敢做出真正的牺牲 |
[34:38] | Yeah, I’ll die if I have to, but not as a coward. | 我愿意死 但不能像个胆小鬼那样死去 |
[34:40] | Stephanie, I won’t let you remember me | 斯特芬妮 我不会让你像我那样 |
[34:43] | the way I remember my father. | 铭记自己的父亲 |
[34:48] | Do what you have to. | 做你该做的吧 |
[34:51] | This needs to be made right. | 这必须弥补 |
[34:55] | But I still need a Malick by my side. | 但我身边仍需要一个马利克 |
[35:25] | Now you understand sacrifice. | 现在你明白什么叫牺牲了 |
[35:33] | He said you almost killed your girlfriend. | 他说你险些杀了你女朋友 |
[35:35] | What the hell was he talking about? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:38] | Who was she? Why haven’t you said anything about this before? | 她是谁 你为什么从来没提过 |
[35:41] | Because I never wanted you to see that side of me. | 因为我不希望你看到我的那一面 |
[35:43] | I don’t really care what you want right now, Lincoln. | 我才不管你现在想要什么 林肯 |
[35:46] | You can’t — You can’t just show me Mr. Perfect all the time | 你不能总在我面前装完美先生 |
[35:48] | and keep all the ugly parts hidden away. | 然后把全部的不堪都藏起来 |
[35:49] | That’s not how this works. | 这样不行 |
[35:51] | I need the truth, or whatever we are ends now. | 我要知道真相 否则我们马上拉倒 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:09] | You know how we’ve, um, talked about | 我们不是谈过 |
[36:11] | how most Inhumans have this feeling where | 很多异人族都有过一种感觉 |
[36:15] | nothing feels right, just empty? | 好像什么都不对劲 只觉得空虚 |
[36:19] | Yeah, like how I spent my entire life searching for my parents. | 是啊 就像我一辈子都在寻找父母 |
[36:23] | It’s a classic attempt to fill the void. | 是典型的企图填补空缺 |
[36:25] | Well, I tried to fill it with vodka, | 我曾试图用伏特加填补那个空虚 |
[36:28] | but I couldn’t control it — the drinking or my temper. | 但我无法控制 酗酒和我的脾气 |
[36:34] | You’ve told me this. | 这你跟我说过 |
[36:37] | Not this. | 这个没有 |
[36:39] | My girlfriend thought she could help me to be a better person. | 我女友以为自己可以帮我做个更好的人 |
[36:45] | We fought about that a lot. | 我们经常为此吵架 |
[36:48] | I don’t even remember what we were arguing about that night, | 我都不记得我们那晚是因为什么吵了起来 |
[36:52] | but the more I drank, the angrier I got. | 但我越是喝酒 越觉得愤怒 |
[36:55] | I just wanted to get away, | 我只想逃离 |
[36:58] | so I got in the car. | 于是我上了车 |
[37:01] | I don’t know why the hell she got in with me, | 我不知道她为什么也一起上来了 |
[37:02] | trying to talk me down. | 想劝我冷静下来 |
[37:07] | We ended up wrapped around a telephone pole. | 结果我们撞进了一根电话线杆 |
[37:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:12] | She was basically dead. | 她基本上都死了 |
[37:16] | But then Gordon showed up… | 但戈登出现了 |
[37:18] | said he’d been watching me. | 说他一直在监视我 |
[37:22] | They saved her — and me. | 他们救了她 还有我 |
[37:24] | Brought me to Afterlife. | 带我去了来世 |
[37:26] | And for the first time, | 我第一次 |
[37:27] | I felt like that emptiness… | 觉得那种空虚 |
[37:30] | might be filled one day. | 有一天能够填补上 |
[37:52] | I want you to know… | 我想要你知道 |
[37:54] | that I would never hurt you. | 我绝不会伤害你的 |
[37:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:01] | Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, | 抱歉我没早点告诉你 |
[38:05] | but I don’t want any more secrets. | 我再也不想要秘密了 |
[38:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:13] | then, there’s something I… | 那我也 |
[38:15] | have to tell you. | 有话要告诉你 |
[38:20] | I got another glimpse… | 我又看到了一次 |
[38:23] | into the future. | 未来 |
[38:26] | And… | 我 |
[38:28] | I don’t know when… | 不知道那是什么时候 |
[38:31] | but someone on our team is gonna die. | 但我们有位队员会死的 |
[39:04] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[39:13] | Giyera’s escaped. | 吉耶拉逃跑了 |
[39:14] | Do not let him in here. | 别让他进来 |
[39:47] | You can’t stop us. | 你休想阻止我们 |
[39:56] | You’re not getting this plane without a fight. | 你要夺下这架飞机 得先过我这关 |
[40:00] | We don’t need to fight anymore. | 我们不需要再打了 |
[40:16] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[40:19] | – What the hell?! – Thrusters at maximum! | -搞什么 -推进器推到底了 |
[40:28] | – Pull up! – I c-can’t! | -拉起来 -我拉不动 |
[40:44] | Simmons? | 西蒙斯 |
[40:52] | Daisy, come in. | 黛西 回话 |
[40:55] | Giyera’s taken control of the plane. | 吉耶拉控制了飞机 |
[40:57] | We need — | 我们需要 |
[40:59] | May? | 梅 |
[41:01] | May? | 梅 |
[41:03] | May? | 梅 |
[41:05] | Line’s dead. | 通话中断了 |
[41:06] | Everyone from our team is on that plane. | 我们的队友都在飞机上 |
[41:11] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[41:14] | You put together the Secret Warriors Initiative for a reason. | 你组建秘密武士是有原因的 |
[41:18] | No, Lincoln, what — what if — | 不 林肯 如果 |
[41:19] | You can’t be afraid of that vision. | 你不能因为幻象而畏手畏脚 |
[41:21] | We both know we got to do something. | 我们都知道我们得做点什么 |
[41:30] | Let’s call them in. | 叫他们来吧 |
[41:48] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[41:49] | Giyera’s captured a S.H.I.E.L.D. airship with several prisoners. | 吉耶拉擒获了一架神盾局飞机 还有几名囚犯 |
[41:53] | We should be on our way. | 我们该走了 |
[41:58] | Sacrifice is never easy, | 牺牲从不轻松 |
[42:01] | but we have balanced the scales today. | 但我们今天两清了 |
[42:05] | You have nothing else to fear. | 你不用再怕什么了 |
[42:14] | Together to the end. | 一起走到底 |