时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Fitz, it’s been 10 years. | 菲兹 都十年了 |
[00:04] | We can’t waste any more time. | 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[00:06] | Alisha came to us. | 是艾莉莎主动来找我们的 |
[00:07] | She was worried about her friends. | 她担心她的朋友 |
[00:08] | Nobody saw that attack coming. | 没人预料到会发生袭击 |
[00:12] | His name’s James. | 他叫詹姆斯 |
[00:13] | He was never given powers. | 他没有得到异能 |
[00:14] | That’s Kree. | 那是克里人的 |
[00:15] | What does it do? | 它有什么用 |
[00:16] | Well, if I could figure that out, | 如果我想明白了 |
[00:17] | I would be doing that instead of this. | 我不就去干那个了吗 |
[00:18] | He connects to the Inhumans, | 他能与异人建立联系 |
[00:21] | and they instantly joined the hive. | 他们会立刻加入蜂巢 |
[00:23] | I have to get back to the base. | 我得回基地 |
[00:25] | They have something we need. | 他们有我们需要的东西 |
[00:58] | How’s it coming? | 情况怎么样了 |
[00:59] | Just needs a quick reboot. | 只需要快速重启一下 |
[01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:15] | Tests come back? | 测试结果出来了吗 |
[01:16] | Daisy’s the only one infected. | 黛西是唯一被感染的 |
[01:18] | So Joey and Elena… | 乔伊和埃琳娜呢 |
[01:19] | Touched down at the Cocoon. But Lincoln… | 去茧了 但是林肯 |
[01:20] | Refused to leave. I know. | 不肯离开 我知道 |
[01:22] | – How’s he holding up? – No one comes to me with their feelings. | -他怎么样了 -没人会跟我讲他们的感受 |
[01:25] | Yeah, that makes sense. What about the base? | 是啊 不难理解 基地怎么样了 |
[01:27] | Still working on fortifying it. | 还在进行强化 |
[01:29] | In the meantime, all vital data’s been transferred to Zephyr One. | 同时 重要数据都已经被传到和风一号上了 |
[01:32] | And we’re easy prey. | 我们成了待宰羔羊 |
[01:33] | Daisy could lead that giant maggot here any second. | 黛西随时可以带着那个大蛆虫过来 |
[01:36] | – I thought he was a parasite. – Yeah, but aren’t maggots — | -他不是寄生虫吗 -对 但蛆虫不是… |
[01:37] | – I don’t really — – Me either. | -我其实不… -我也是 |
[01:38] | My take? That thing could care less about S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我认为那东西根本不在乎神盾局 |
[01:41] | You think this because…? | 你这么想的原因是 |
[01:42] | No one’s digging any graves. | 我们没死人 |
[01:45] | We both know Daisy’s strength, what she could’ve done. | 我们都知道黛西的厉害 她能做什么 |
[01:47] | Yeah, she took the Terrigen and that ancient Kree whatever it is. | 是啊 她拿走了泰瑞根水晶和那个古克里人器物 |
[01:50] | And then she left. | 然后就走了 |
[01:51] | Yeah, but not before she busted the hydraulics on the hangar doors. | 是 但她走前还破坏了机库门的液压系统 |
[01:53] | We lost our exit. | 我们没法出去了 |
[01:54] | Because she doesn’t want us to follow her. | 因为她不希望我们跟上来 |
[01:57] | Daisy’s my partner. | 黛西是我的搭档 |
[01:58] | I should’ve known. I should’ve seen — | 我应该察觉出来的 |
[02:00] | Don’t. We’ve all taken enough beatings as it is. | 别这样 我们都已经很受挫了 别再自责 |
[02:03] | I noticed Coulson wasn’t in the med bay. | 我在医疗站没看到科尔森 |
[02:05] | – He shouldn’t be up and around. – He’s readying the Zephyr. | -他不该随便走动 -他在准备和风 |
[02:08] | You saw the bone sticking out of his leg, right? | 你看到他腿上的骨头都戳出来了吧 |
[02:09] | – I mean, he should be — – Resting? | -他应该 -休息吗 |
[02:10] | I told him that. Didn’t sit well. | 我跟他讲过了 但他不肯 |
[02:12] | He said he needs everyone in the air. | 他说他需要所有人都飞出去 |
[02:14] | The hangar doors are still jammed. | 机库门还没有修好 |
[02:15] | We managed to pry them open halfway, | 我们勉强打开了一半 |
[02:17] | but until I get a new feed pump, we’re grounded. | 但除非我找到新输油泵 我们都飞不了 |
[02:19] | Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[02:21] | Coulson has another way. | 科尔森有别的办法 |
[02:23] | But it’s risky and irresponsible. | 但这办法既冒险又不负责任 |
[02:27] | Then, why are you smiling? | 那你笑什么 |
[02:30] | Daisy’s still one of us. | 黛西还是我们的一员 |
[02:32] | What she did here was not of her own free will. | 她所做的并非出于自己的意愿 |
[02:35] | Hive infected her. She’s his hostage. | 蜂巢感染了她 她成了人质 |
[02:38] | We need to remember that. | 我们一定要记住这一点 |
[02:39] | But this alien creature messed with the wrong team. | 但这外星生物惹错了人 |
[02:44] | It thinks if it breaks our legs, we’ll stop fighting, | 它以为打断了我们的腿 我们就会停止抗争 |
[02:48] | but it doesn’t know how damn stubborn we are, | 但它不知道我们有多顽强 |
[02:50] | especially when it comes to protecting our own. | 尤其是要保护自己人的时候 |
[02:52] | Hive is building an Inhuman army, | 蜂巢正在建立异人军队 |
[02:54] | but we’re not gonna let that happen. | 但我们不会允许他得逞 |
[02:57] | So strap in. | 系好安全带 |
[02:59] | Because you might feel a little sick after this. | 你们待会儿可能会有点恶心 |
[03:39] | You came here often. | 你以前常来这儿 |
[03:42] | I see why. | 我明白为什么了 |
[03:44] | I was a different person the last time I was here. | 我上次来这儿时 跟现在截然不同 |
[03:48] | That’s how you know about this place, right? | 你就是这样知道这里的 是不是 |
[03:51] | ‘Cause I told my S.O. | 因为我告诉了我的监管人员 |
[03:53] | You used to drive your van up here to sleep. | 你以前会开货车来这儿睡觉 |
[03:57] | You don’t just have his face. | 你不仅有他的面孔 |
[04:00] | You have his memories. | 还有他的记忆 |
[04:05] | He was fond of you, Grant Ward. | 格兰特·沃德 他喜欢你 |
[04:08] | And I’m glad he’s dead. | 我很庆幸他死了 |
[04:11] | He is, too. In a way. | 某种程度上他也是 |
[04:14] | Grant was a thirsty soul. | 格兰特有很多渴求 |
[04:16] | He suffered for it. | 也因此备受折磨 |
[04:19] | You’re so different from him. | 你跟他有天壤之别 |
[04:21] | Just being around you, I can feel it. | 光是站在你身边 我就能感觉到 |
[04:24] | It’s like this emptiness I’ve always had is gone. | 一直困扰我的空虚感消失了 |
[04:27] | You’re saying Daisy’s addicted to this thing? | 你是说黛西对它上瘾了 |
[04:29] | It’s the closest scientific explanation that we’ve got. | 这是最接近的科学解释了 |
[04:31] | She said she was happier than she’s ever been. | 她说她从没这么开心过 |
[04:33] | Wanted me to experience the same thing. | 还想要我也试试 |
[04:34] | Most parasites have one goal — attack and weaken its host. | 大多数寄生虫都有一个目标 攻击并削弱宿主 |
[04:37] | But Hive does the opposite. | 但蜂巢恰恰相反 |
[04:38] | Its parasites swarm the brain’s pleasure center, | 它寄生在大脑的快感中枢 |
[04:40] | releasing so much dopamine that — | 释放出大量多巴胺 结果是 |
[04:42] | Infected Inhumans not only feel bulletproof, they actually are. | 被感染的异人觉得自己刀枪不入 并且也的确如此 |
[04:45] | Well, at least when it comes to a dendrotoxin. | 至少对树眼镜蛇毒素免疫 |
[04:47] | We took tissue samples from Lucio and — | 我们从卢西奥身上提取了样本 |
[04:49] | So icers don’t work on them. | 这么说 冰冻枪对他们不管用 |
[04:50] | – No. – I’m afraid not. | -对 -恐怕不管用 |
[04:53] | Okay. Then, how do we disinfect Daisy? | 好吧 那怎么给黛西除虫 |
[04:55] | Well, meet Dr. Holden Radcliffe, a fellow Scotsman. | 这位是苏格兰人霍顿·拉德克里夫博士 |
[04:58] | He was lead researcher on parasitic organisms | 他是我们突袭过的GT农化实验室的 |
[05:00] | at the agrochemical lab we raided. | 首席寄生生物研究员 |
[05:02] | Based on his expertise, | 从他的专业领域判断 |
[05:04] | we believe he’s our key to finding a cure for Daisy. | 我们相信他是我们找到治疗黛西方法的关键 |
[05:06] | That facility and everyone in it were wiped clean. | 那个设施及其内部人员都被彻底清除了 |
[05:08] | How did Radcliffe escape? | 拉德克里夫是怎么逃脱的 |
[05:09] | He didn’t have to, ’cause he wasn’t actually there. | 他不需要逃 因为他不在那儿 |
[05:11] | He was asked to step down a month before | 他一个月前就因为进行 |
[05:12] | for conducting irregular experiments. | 非常规实验而被辞退了 |
[05:15] | “Irregular” meaning…? | “非常规”的意思是 |
[05:16] | He’s a rumored transhumanist. | 他据传是位超人类主义者 |
[05:18] | – A what? – People who believe in using science and technology | -什么 -这类人信奉使用科技 |
[05:21] | to transcend our biological limitations. | 超越人类的生理极限 |
[05:23] | – Their goal is… – Become more than human. Timely. | -他们的目标是 -短时间内变得超人一等 |
[05:26] | Digital immortality, superintelligence… | 数字化不朽 超级智能等等 |
[05:28] | Okay, I’m glad everyone knows what it is. | 好吧 真高兴你们都知道那是什么意思 |
[05:30] | So, where is Dr. Radcliffe? | 那么 拉德克里夫博士在哪 |
[05:33] | We think Romania, but his exact whereabouts are unknown. | 我们猜在罗马尼亚 但是具体行踪未知 |
[05:35] | Okay. That’s enough to go on. You two are taking point. | 这就足够了 你们两个来负责这件事 |
[05:38] | I’ll send Mack with you to run back-end, whatever you need. | 我会派迈克去做支援 资源随你们调用 |
[05:41] | Just find Dr. Radcliffe and get us a cure. | 找到拉德克里夫博士并搞定解药 |
[05:48] | You’re awfully quiet. | 你怎么这么安静 |
[05:50] | Just got a lot on my mind. | 脑子里很乱 |
[05:54] | – I’ll see you in the Quinjet, buddy. – Yeah. | -我们昆式战斗机上见 -好的 |
[05:57] | Uh, Jemma, uh, I know it’s not a good time, | 珍玛 我知道现在不是时候 |
[05:59] | but can we speak about what happened between us last night — | 但我们能谈谈昨晚我们之间的事吗 |
[06:02] | professionally speaking, I mean. | 我是指工作方面的 |
[06:04] | Of course, Dr. Fitz. | 当然可以 菲兹博士 |
[06:05] | We are colleagues, after all. | 毕竟我们是同事 |
[06:08] | That we are, Dr. Simmons, and, um… | 确实是 西蒙斯博士 还有 |
[06:11] | That we are. | 确实是 |
[06:11] | It’s that working relationship | 我希望我们能 |
[06:13] | which I would like to keep intact. | 继续维持工作关系 |
[06:15] | Yes, we wouldn’t want anything to interfere with it. | 同意 可不能让其他事影响到这一点 |
[06:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:18] | Um, so, that’s why, as — as — | 所以 这就是为什么 |
[06:22] | as things progress with our, um… | 随着我们之间的发展… |
[06:26] | We should consider all variables as we move forward, | 我们前进同时 应该考虑所有变量 |
[06:31] | because things are bound to get…complicated. | 因为事情一定会变得 复杂 |
[06:35] | You mean once we have sex? | 你是说我们一旦发生了性关系 |
[06:38] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[06:39] | I’ll see you in the Quinjet. | 我们昆式战斗机上见 |
[06:43] | Here. | 给 |
[06:44] | Remember your training. | 记住你训练的内容 |
[06:47] | But we’re just going to have a chat with a scientist. | 但我们只是去找个科学家聊聊而已 |
[06:50] | And how would I ever know if I need to — | 我又要怎么知道我是否该… |
[06:51] | If it makes sense here. | 听从这里的判断 |
[06:53] | Sorry. I’m not sure where you’re pointing. | 抱歉 我不确定你指的是哪 |
[06:55] | Your gut. | 你的直觉 |
[07:12] | You think they’ll come after you? | 你觉得他们会来找你吗 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:18] | Coulson, he’s — | 科尔森 他是 |
[07:19] | A driven man. | 一个决心很强的人 |
[07:20] | Especially when it comes to you. | 特别是对你 |
[07:23] | He thinks I need protecting. | 他认为我需要保护 |
[07:26] | A shame he doesn’t know how strong you are, Skye. | 可惜他不知道你有多强大 斯凯 |
[07:30] | But your home is with me now. | 但我现在才是你的家人 |
[07:32] | It’s — It’s actually Daisy. | 其实是黛西 |
[07:35] | My name is Daisy. | 我叫黛西 |
[07:38] | Grant knew you as — | 格兰特认识你时 你叫 |
[07:40] | Yeah, I changed it. | 是的 我改了 |
[07:41] | Or I guess you could say I… found it. | 或者可以说 我找到了 |
[07:46] | It was the name they always intended for me. | 这是他们原本为我起的名字 |
[07:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:54] | I got so used to being alone, you know? | 我本来都习惯了孤独 |
[07:57] | And then my dad made good on his word, | 然后我爸爸履行了他的诺言 |
[07:59] | and for a second, I had parents. | 虽然只有一会儿 但我有父母了 |
[08:02] | Ones who wanted me. | 想要我的父母 |
[08:03] | They weren’t what I imagined, but they were real. | 他们和我想象的不一样 但却是真实的 |
[08:06] | Not some fantasy that I drummed up, you know? | 不是我凭空编造的白日梦 |
[08:10] | But it didn’t end well. | 但是结局并不好 |
[08:12] | I just… | 我只是 |
[08:14] | I don’t have parents anymore. | 我现在没有父母了 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m telling you all this. | 抱歉 我不知道我为什么和你说这些 |
[08:20] | Connection. | 心灵相通 |
[08:26] | You and I are one organism now. | 你和我现在是一个生物体 |
[08:31] | Look, this is real world, Coulson. | 这是真的 科尔森 |
[08:32] | Malick’s intel is actionable. | 马利克的情报是可用的 |
[08:34] | I have some other matters to attend to. | 我还有其他事要处理 |
[08:35] | What could possibly be more important? | 有什么事会比这更重要呢 |
[08:37] | This is Hydra we’re talking about. | 这可是九头蛇啊 |
[08:39] | You started this, Director. | 是你开始的 局长 |
[08:41] | You need to see it through. | 你得坚持到底 |
[08:42] | You have all the resources you need. | 你拥有所需的一切资源 |
[08:43] | Update me as you learn more. | 有新情况向我汇报 |
[08:45] | Update — | 汇报 |
[08:53] | Feel like sharing? | 想跟我说说吗 |
[08:54] | If it becomes a thing, I’ll let you know. | 如果情况有发展 我会告诉你的 |
[08:57] | You didn’t tell him about Daisy. | 你没告诉他黛西的事 |
[08:58] | No, I didn’t. | 对 我没说 |
[09:03] | So you think they’ll go after Alisha? | 你觉得他们会去抓艾莉莎吗 |
[09:05] | After Lash killed one of her doubles, | 鞭笞杀了她的一个分身之后 |
[09:07] | I put her in protective housing to give her time to recover. | 我把她送去了安全屋让她休养 |
[09:09] | Hypothetically, I’m the only one who knows where she is, but… | 理论上只有我知道她在哪 但是 |
[09:12] | Daisy has her ways. | 黛西有她的门路 |
[09:13] | And Alisha’s four Inhumans for the price of one. | 而且抓到艾莉莎相当于有了四个异人 |
[09:17] | We need to get to her before Hive does. | 我们得赶在蜂巢之前找到她 |
[09:19] | Humans, especially those with war in their hearts, | 人类 尤其是那些心怀战争的人类 |
[09:23] | presume I want an army. | 以为我想组建一支军队 |
[09:26] | But there’s no need for war when everyone shares a common goal. | 但如果所有人目标一致 就没必要打仗了 |
[09:29] | And after we’re finished, there will be no more war. | 等我们完事后 将再不会有战争 |
[09:34] | No more pain. | 再不会有痛苦 |
[09:36] | Especially now that we’re together. | 尤其是如今我们在一起了 |
[09:41] | It’s time we took back this planet. | 我们该夺回这个星球了 |
[09:43] | Make it the home Inhumans have always deserved. | 把它变成异人族应有的家 |
[10:00] | Under the communist regime, | 在共产主义政权下 |
[10:01] | public gatherings were prohibited in Bucharest, | 布加勒斯特禁止聚众集会 |
[10:03] | and people were forced to meet in private homes or secret clubs. | 人们只得在家中或秘密俱乐部会面 |
[10:06] | Satellites caught Dr. Radcliffe entering | 卫星捕捉到拉德克里夫博士 |
[10:08] | one of those old clubs an hour ago. | 一小时前进入了其中一家老俱乐部 |
[10:10] | We think transhumanists have turned it into a… | 我们认为超人类主义者已经把那里变成了 |
[10:13] | upscale black market for emerging technologies. | 交易新兴科技产品的高级黑市 |
[10:15] | Oh, good. | 真不赖 |
[10:16] | So Simmons and I will pose as top-level geneticists | 西蒙斯和我会扮成顶级遗传学家 |
[10:19] | looking to make a sale. | 想要出售产品 |
[10:20] | Okay, but, remember, this is a high-class establishment, | 好 但是记住 这是个高级场所 |
[10:23] | so you got to dress the part, | 所以你们得穿着得体 |
[10:24] | which means no lab coats on this one. | 不能穿实验室白大褂 |
[10:25] | Well, do you think scientists only wear lab coats? | 你以为科学家就只穿白大褂吗 |
[10:28] | Are we wearing them now? | 我们现在穿着白大褂吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah. What, we walk around all day | 就是 我们每天都戴着护目镜 |
[10:30] | with goggles and gloves on, do we? | 和手套到处走吗 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry. | 我的错 |
[10:33] | Well, like you, Radcliffe’s not easy to please. | 跟你一样 拉德克里夫可不好取悦 |
[10:35] | He has refined tastes when it comes to human modifications. | 他对人体改造的要求很高 |
[10:38] | Yeah, and he’s also a known recluse, | 而且他还是个隐士 |
[10:39] | which is why I’m hoping these little cybernetic bad boys | 所以我希望这对酷炫的机械眼 |
[10:42] | will pique his interest enough to get him out of his shell. | 能吸引他的兴趣 让他现身 |
[10:45] | They’re a variation of what’s inside Deathlok. | 我把死亡战士的假眼改造了一下 |
[10:47] | That’s a different kind of carrot on a stick. | 也算是另类的萝卜钓竿了 |
[10:49] | Innovation’s the quickest way to a scientist’s heart. | 创新是打动科学家最快的办法 |
[10:51] | If we can get him to appreciate what we do, | 如果他对我们的产品有兴趣 |
[10:53] | hopefully, he’ll help us with Daisy. | 说不定就会帮我们救黛西 |
[10:55] | Yeah, and if that doesn’t work, | 没错 如果不成功 |
[10:56] | you can go and beat him up and drag him out, | 你可以把他揍一顿然后拖走 |
[10:58] | ’cause all you are is big and strong, hmm? | 反正你这么健硕强壮嘛 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | Okay, I’ll never say another word about the lab coats again. | 我再也不会提白大褂了 |
[11:05] | All right, this room is our rendezvous point. | 这个房间是我们的汇合点 |
[11:08] | If we get Radcliffe… | 如果找到拉德克里夫 |
[11:09] | We bring him back here. | 我们把他带到这儿来 |
[11:10] | – And if something goes wrong… – We meet here. | -如果有什么意外 -我们在这儿碰面 |
[11:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:14] | ‘Cause I’m not ready to lose another teammate today. | 我今天不想再失去一个队友 |
[11:18] | Lincoln, what are you doing? | 林肯 你在做什么 |
[11:19] | Alisha and I are friends. She trusts me. | 艾莉莎是我的朋友 她信任我 |
[11:21] | Hive can infect you. You can’t come. | 蜂巢能感染你 你不能去 |
[11:24] | I won’t let him get to me. | 我不会让他接近我 |
[11:24] | You think you have a say in that? | 你觉得这是你能控制的吗 |
[11:26] | – You think Daisy did? – He’s coming. | -你以为黛西当时能控制吗 -他可以来 |
[11:29] | With one caveat. | 但有个条件 |
[11:30] | You want in, you wear this. | 想来可以 穿上这个 |
[11:33] | It’s lined with nano-thermites. | 上面布了纳米灼热剂 |
[11:36] | Nano-what? | 纳米什么 |
[11:37] | They’re miniscule explosives. | 小型爆炸装置 |
[11:39] | You want me to wear a suicide vest? | 你让我穿上自杀背心 |
[11:41] | It’s only if Hive infects you. | 只是以防你被蜂巢感染 |
[11:43] | And, technically, a suicide vest is something you control. | 理论上说 自杀背心是由你控制的 |
[11:47] | So it’s a murder vest. | 所以是谋杀背心 |
[11:49] | This watch is the trigger. | 这手表是引爆器 |
[11:50] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[11:52] | If Hive gets its hands on him — | 如果蜂巢接触了他 |
[11:53] | I go kaboom? | 我就爆炸 |
[11:55] | That’d make you both real happy, wouldn’t it? | 你俩肯定会很开心吧 |
[11:57] | Then you’d get Daisy back, | 能救回黛西 |
[11:58] | and the three of you can live as one small, messed-up family again? | 然后你们三个就又是一个乱套的小家庭了 |
[12:02] | – It’s a last resort. – It’s insane. | -这是最后手段 -这太荒唐了 |
[12:05] | I want your help. | 我希望你能帮忙 |
[12:06] | I need it. | 我需要你 |
[12:08] | But if Hive sways you, that’s it. | 但如果蜂巢劝降了你 就完了 |
[12:10] | No one’s gonna force you to do anything you don’t want to do. | 没人会逼你做你不想做的事 |
[12:12] | That’s the whole point. | 这是关键 |
[12:13] | But if you want in the field, | 但是如果你想出外勤 |
[12:14] | then this is a risk you’ve got to be willing to take. | 就必须愿冒这个险 |
[12:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:34] | Do I look weird? | 我看上去很怪吗 |
[12:35] | I feel a bit weird all dressed up like this. | 打扮成这样我感觉有点怪 |
[12:36] | No. | 没有 |
[12:38] | You look nice. | 你很漂亮 |
[12:40] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[12:43] | Mack, do you have a visual? | 迈克 你能看到吗 |
[12:45] | Affirmative. | 能 |
[12:47] | I see what you see. | 我能看到你的视野 |
[12:50] | Turn on multi-spectral imaging. | 开启多谱成像 |
[12:51] | All right. | 好 |
[12:57] | I don’t know what I expected, but… | 我不知道我以为会看到什么 但 |
[13:00] | this is not what I expected. | 反正不是这样 |
[13:02] | Let’s just say most of the people in this room | 这屋子里大多数人 |
[13:04] | are more than what they seem. | 都不是表面上那样的 |
[13:07] | You two stay alert. | 你俩保持警惕 |
[13:08] | I’m not sure what you’re walking into. | 我不确定你们要遭遇什么情况 |
[13:20] | Looks clear from out here. | 这边看上去挺安全 |
[13:22] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[13:23] | I’m in position by Alisha’s car. | 我在艾莉莎的车旁边 |
[13:25] | You take the stairwell. I’ll follow you in. | 你走楼梯井 我会跟着你 |
[13:26] | What happens if they show up? | 要是他们出现了怎么办 |
[13:29] | We neutralize Hive and extricate Daisy. | 消灭蜂巢 解救黛西 |
[13:31] | It’s that simple, huh? | 这么简单吗 |
[13:33] | We’ll figure it out. We always do. | 我们会想出办法的 我们向来如此 |
[13:36] | And if Daisy won’t come quietly? | 如果黛西不肯束手就擒呢 |
[13:39] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[13:42] | This is a potentially volatile situation, | 情况可能会失控 |
[13:44] | and I need to know what you expect from me. | 我需要知道你希望我怎么做 |
[13:47] | You’re always so quick to the trigger, you know that? | 你扣扳机从不犹豫啊 |
[13:50] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[13:51] | If you’re asking whether you shoot Daisy, the answer’s no. | 如果你是问能不能向黛西开枪 答案是不能 |
[13:53] | Daisy is not Andrew. | 黛西不是安德鲁 |
[13:57] | I pull the trigger because you order me to. | 我扣扳机是因为你命令我这么做 |
[14:00] | You’re the Director. | 你是局长 |
[14:01] | I didn’t ask for the kill switch to Lincoln’s vest. | 我没有要求拿着林肯背心的引爆器 |
[14:03] | You gave it to me. | 是你给我的 |
[14:04] | Because somehow, sacrificing him is okay with you. | 对你来说 牺牲他似乎没什么大不了的 |
[14:07] | – That’s not what I meant. – I’ll do your dirty work, Phil, | -我不是那个意思 -我可以替你杀人 菲尔 |
[14:09] | but don’t you dare pretend your hands are clean. | 但你别觉得你就能脱得了干系 |
[14:26] | Lincoln? How’d you know where I was? | 林肯 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[14:28] | Have you seen Daisy recently? | 你最近见到黛西了吗 |
[14:31] | No. Why? | 没 怎么了 |
[14:33] | I thought they’d come for you. | 我以为他们会来找你 |
[14:39] | How you been, James? | 近来可好 詹姆斯 |
[14:40] | Oh, you know, just catching up on my soaps. | 就是追追肥皂剧什么的 |
[14:42] | What brings you out here to the middle of nowhere? | 你为什么会来这荒无人烟的地方 |
[14:45] | Did you break things up with blondie? | 是不是跟金发小哥分手了 |
[14:46] | You’re looking for a lap to cry on? | 需要找个肩膀哭泣吗 |
[14:48] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[14:49] | Well, I’m Australian, so yes. | 我澳大利亚人 这很正常 |
[14:54] | Who’s Aladdin? | 这位阿拉丁是谁 |
[14:56] | This is actually the ancient Inhuman | 这就是你跟我说过的 |
[14:57] | you were telling me about. | 那个古异人 |
[15:00] | Thought you two should meet. | 我觉得你俩该认识一下 |
[15:02] | He looks like Grant Ward, | 他看起来像格兰特·沃德 |
[15:03] | but he is most definitely not Grand Ward. | 但他绝对不是格兰特·沃德 |
[15:06] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来不可思议 |
[15:07] | but he controls Inhumans, | 但他能控制异人 |
[15:09] | forces us to do things we wouldn’t otherwise do. | 逼我们去做我们绝不会做的事 |
[15:12] | I can keep you safe, but… | 我能保护你 但 |
[15:20] | You’re not the first one we’ve paid a visit to. | 你不是我们第一个找的人 |
[15:23] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[15:24] | I didn’t forget about you. | 我可没忘了你 |
[15:27] | Hey, flower, I get that you’re attracted to danger. | 美女 我知道你喜欢危险 |
[15:30] | I know the type. | 我了解你这种人 |
[15:31] | But if Jiaying feared this guy, it was probably for a reason. | 但既然嘉颖害怕这人 一定是有原因的 |
[15:35] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[15:40] | Daisy showed me the Kree artifact you gave her, | 黛西给我看了你给她的克里人古物 |
[15:42] | and it’s missing its companion piece. | 但还少了一部分 |
[15:46] | – But you already knew that. – What? No, no, no, no. | -不过你已经知道了 -什么 不不 |
[15:48] | I — I gave this chickadee everything. | 我全都给这女人了 |
[15:50] | I swear on my nana’s life. | 以我奶奶的生命发誓 |
[15:52] | I-I-I’m not the type to sell you some bill of goods. | 我不是那种说谎的人 |
[15:54] | And that reminds me of a story | 这让我想起了一个 |
[15:55] | that I think you’ll particularly dig, ’cause it’s absolutely — | 你一定会感兴趣的故事 因为这绝对 |
[16:01] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:02] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[16:14] | We don’t want to have to hurt you. | 我们不想非得伤害你 |
[16:17] | We want you to join us. | 我们希望你加入我们 |
[16:18] | Hang tight, Lincoln. I’m almost there. | 坚持住 林肯 我就到了 |
[16:21] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[16:21] | On my way. | 就来 |
[16:26] | There’s no reason for you to stay loyal to humans. | 你没必要忠于人类 |
[16:29] | They’re a lesser species. | 他们是低等物种 |
[16:31] | Lesser species, my ass! | 低等个屁 |
[16:59] | Where’s the original? | 本体在哪 |
[17:01] | We can find her and… | 我们可以找到她然后 |
[17:05] | Stop! | 住手 |
[17:07] | Gun down! | 放下枪 |
[17:09] | Now! | 马上 |
[17:11] | Don’t. | 别 |
[17:12] | Where’s Daisy? | 黛西在哪 |
[17:15] | Tell me now, or I swear to God, I’ll make her suffer! | 告诉我 否则我发誓我会让她痛不欲生 |
[17:18] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[17:19] | Hive won’t let us. | 蜂巢不会允许的 |
[17:20] | I just need to get her back. | 我得把她找回来 |
[17:22] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[17:30] | No. | 不 |
[17:30] | No. Oh, my God. | 不 天哪 |
[17:33] | Wh-why would you…? | 你为什么要 |
[17:34] | You made us. | 你逼我们的 |
[17:37] | No! | 不 |
[17:45] | No. I lost them. | 不 我失去了她们 |
[17:48] | I lost them. | 我失去了她们 |
[17:51] | S.H.I.E.L.D. came looking? | 神盾局来了 |
[17:54] | Is Lincoln alive? | 林肯还活着吗 |
[17:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:02] | And how do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:05] | Happy to make the sacrifice. | 很乐意做出牺牲 |
[18:08] | Now rest up. | 去休息吧 |
[18:09] | We need your strength. | 我们需要你的体力 |
[18:15] | James is breaking out of his husk, | 詹姆斯正在破壳而出 |
[18:17] | like, in a really aggressive way. | 而且方式非常激烈 |
[18:27] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[18:28] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[18:29] | My insides, they’re on fire! | 我体内 好烫 |
[18:36] | Oh. Oh, crap. I-I didn’t mean to — | 该死 我不是有意 |
[18:41] | Guess you won’t be needing all that C-4 anymore. | 看来你不再需要那些C4了 |
[18:43] | My-my hands! Everything I touch — | 我的手 我碰的东西都 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | Now… | 好了… |
[19:01] | we can’t leave here until you give us the missing — | 走之前 你得先交出缺的… |
[19:03] | I buried it. | 我把它埋了 |
[19:20] | So, what is it? | 这是什么 |
[19:24] | The only thing that can destroy me. | 唯一能毁灭我的东西 |
[19:27] | Well, that’s a rather ominous thing to say. | 这话听上去不妙 |
[19:29] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[19:31] | These guys keep staring at us. | 那些人一直盯着我们 |
[19:33] | Or maybe they’re staring at the case. | 也可能是在盯箱子 |
[19:35] | Well, they could work for Dr. Radcliffe, | 他们可能是拉德克里夫博士的人 |
[19:37] | presuming he’s even here. We’ve looked everywhere. | 如果他真在这儿 可我们都找遍了 |
[19:42] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[19:47] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:49] | Looking for Dr. Holden Radcliffe. | 我们想见霍顿·拉德克里夫博士 |
[19:51] | We’re scientists. | 我们是科学家 |
[19:53] | Hello. My name is Anon. | 你们好 我叫阿侬 |
[19:56] | Do you have an appointment with the doctor? | 二位跟博士预约过吗 |
[19:58] | Not exactly. | 并没有 |
[20:00] | We’re fellow geneticists. | 我们是遗传学家 |
[20:02] | Like Dr. Radcliffe, we dabble in…human enhancements. | 正如博士本人 我们也在研究…人体强化 |
[20:06] | Guys, this woman has been heavily modified, | 伙计们 这女人经过了高度改造 |
[20:09] | in ways you wouldn’t anticipate. | 你们完全无法想象 |
[20:12] | Mm, man, I need to get out more. | 天呐 我得多出出勤 |
[20:14] | Are you a patient of Dr. Radcliffe? | 你是拉德克里夫博士的病人吗 |
[20:17] | We have…quite innovative eye technology. | 我们研发出了…高度创新的眼部科技 |
[20:21] | Perhaps it will serve you, as well. | 或许你也能用上 |
[20:24] | I can take it to the doctor. | 我可以把它拿给博士 |
[20:26] | Respectfully, it’s for Dr. Radcliffe. | 无意冒犯 这是给拉德克里夫博士的 |
[20:29] | Or no one at all. | 不给其他人 |
[20:38] | Wait in the bar area. | 到吧台等着 |
[20:39] | If the doctor expresses interest, I will find you. | 如果博士有兴趣 我会找你们的 |
[20:50] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[20:52] | Alisha never would’ve killed herself. | 艾莉莎绝不会杀自己的分身 |
[20:53] | She feels all of it. | 她都能感觉到的 |
[20:55] | Every death. | 每个分身的死亡 |
[20:58] | It’s Hive. | 是蜂巢 |
[20:59] | That thing forced her. | 那玩意逼她的 |
[21:02] | We’ve got to stop it. | 我们得阻止它 |
[21:03] | I’m taking you out of the field until Fitz-Simmons find a cure. | 菲兹和西蒙斯找到解药前 你不得再出外勤了 |
[21:06] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[21:08] | Look, I — I know I went overboard today, and I’m sorry. | 听着 我知道我今天太鲁莽了 对不起 |
[21:13] | Without Daisy, I… | 没有了黛西 我… |
[21:16] | I’ll do better. | 我会做得更好的 |
[21:17] | Please. | 求你 |
[21:18] | She’d want me to keep you safe. | 她会希望我保证你的安全 |
[21:19] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[21:21] | I just did. | 我已经做了 |
[21:34] | You’re sitting in here for the view? | 你坐在这儿看风景吗 |
[21:36] | You haven’t given me a destination. | 你还没告诉我要去哪 |
[21:38] | That’s ’cause I don’t have one. | 因为我不知道该去哪 |
[21:44] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样了 |
[21:45] | Just another day at the office. | 就是普通的办公室一天 |
[21:49] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[21:51] | I was out of line. | 我太过分了 |
[21:53] | I’m frustrated with the… | 我觉得沮丧 |
[21:56] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[21:58] | You’re not the only one who cares. | 不是只有你一个人在乎 |
[22:00] | I know. And you’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[22:03] | The things I expect of you… | 我要你做的事 |
[22:05] | On some level, I’m no better than Hive. | 从某些角度讲 我不比蜂巢强多少 |
[22:08] | No one forces me to do anything. | 没人能逼我做什么 |
[22:11] | I took advantage. | 我利用了你 |
[22:15] | When it comes to Daisy, she’s young. | 至于黛西 她还年轻 |
[22:18] | I forget that sometimes. | 这我有时会忘记 |
[22:20] | And from what Fitz-Simmons have said, | 就菲兹-西蒙斯的说法 |
[22:22] | Hive’s infections only heightens feelings she already has. | 蜂巢的感染只能强化她已有的情绪 |
[22:26] | Daisy’s always longed for a family, for connection. | 黛西一直渴望家庭 亲情 |
[22:30] | I thought I could give it to her with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我以为我可以通过神盾局给她这些 |
[22:36] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[22:39] | …you’re not her father. | 你不是她父亲 |
[22:42] | No. | 对 |
[22:44] | But she’s the closest thing I have to a daughter. | 但她对我来说是最接近女儿的人了 |
[22:47] | Sir? | 长官 |
[22:50] | You told me to monitor any unusual seismic activity. | 您叫我监控一切异常地震活动 |
[22:53] | – We found — – Where? | -我们发现 -在哪 |
[22:54] | South Dakota. | 南达科他州 |
[22:56] | They’re after the potential Inhuman. | 他们去找那个未转化异人了 |
[23:09] | Mack, are you getting feedback on comms? | 迈克 你通讯器有信号吗 |
[23:14] | Simmons, you hear that? | 西蒙斯 听到了吗 |
[23:17] | Oh, yeah, it’s terribly loud. | 嗯 好吵啊 |
[23:19] | Probably best if we go offline to reboot. | 我们最好下线重启一下 |
[23:21] | Looks fine on my end. | 我这边没问题 |
[23:22] | Back in a jiff. | 就回来 |
[23:26] | Got a long history of unfinished conversations, so… | 我们有一堆没说完的话 所以 |
[23:30] | I thought it was about time that — | 我们这次应该 |
[23:31] | We finish one. | 把话说完了 |
[23:35] | So, um… | 那个 |
[23:37] | I’ve been thinking about it — | 我一直在考虑 |
[23:38] | about us — and, um… | 考虑我们 |
[23:42] | It clicked. | 我突然想到 |
[23:47] | The crux of our relationship | 我们俩关系的关键 |
[23:48] | is like the singularity in transhumanism. | 就像超人类主义的奇点 |
[23:51] | – It is? – Yeah, think about it. | -是吗 -是啊 想想看 |
[23:52] | Singularity is the defining moment. | 奇点是关键性时刻 |
[23:55] | The point at which a measurable variable becomes infinite. | 是可测量变量变成无限的点 |
[23:58] | Right. So, | 没错 那么 |
[23:59] | our friendship is linear. | 我们的友谊是线性的 |
[24:04] | It’s simple, comfortable. | 是简单 惬意的 |
[24:07] | Effortless, really. | 毫不费力 |
[24:09] | As soon as we deviate from that path… | 一旦我们偏离这条轨道 |
[24:11] | Change becomes exponential. | 变化就指数性爆发 |
[24:13] | The point of no return. | 再不能回头 |
[24:16] | Just to be clear, um… | 我想说清楚 |
[24:20] | Are you comparing us sleeping together | 你是把我们上床 |
[24:22] | to crossing the event horizon? | 跟跨过事界相比吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:28] | It’s quite lovely when you think about it like that. | 其实这么一想还挺有意思的 |
[24:32] | And also terrifying. | 也令人害怕 |
[24:34] | Yeah, exactly. | 是啊 |
[24:36] | So… | 所以 |
[24:41] | …we should stop thinking altogether… | 我们就别再想了 |
[24:42] | And just do. | 直接做吧 |
[24:44] | Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 好啊 |
[24:47] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[24:49] | Please follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[24:56] | Back online and on the move. | 上线 行动了 |
[24:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:09] | This wasn’t in the schematics. | 图纸里没有这个 |
[25:17] | You first. | 你们先请 |
[25:22] | Are we meeting Dr. Radcliffe? | 我们是要见拉德克里夫博士吗 |
[25:41] | After you. | 你们先请 |
[26:02] | I’m not sure we understand. | 我们不太明白 |
[26:05] | You are looking to sell the doctor eye technology, | 你们想向博士兜售眼部科技 |
[26:07] | are you not? | 不是吗 |
[26:09] | Yes, but — | 是的 但 |
[26:10] | The doctor will meet you | 等我看着你们做完手术 |
[26:12] | once I’ve seen the surgery is complete | 把机械眼安装好 |
[26:14] | and your cybernetic eye is in place. | 博士就会见你们 |
[26:17] | Surgery. | 手术 |
[26:18] | You want us to remove… | 你要我们移除… |
[26:20] | And replace it with — | 然后换上… |
[26:21] | Dr. Radcliffe needs assurance | 拉德克里夫博士需要确保 |
[26:23] | that your technology meets his standards. | 你们的科技符合他的要求 |
[26:26] | The only way to do this | 唯一的办法 |
[26:27] | is to test it on a live human specimen. | 就是拿活人测试 |
[26:33] | Whenever you’re ready. | 等你们了 |
[26:44] | Uh, can you give us a minute to prep? | 能给我们点时间准备吗 |
[26:50] | This seems extremely unethical. | 这太不道德了 |
[26:52] | We’ve done far more questionable things for our employer. | 我们曾为雇主做过更有问题的事 |
[26:56] | A third opinion would be welcome. | 如果再有谁提提意见也好 |
[26:58] | Well, if Radcliffe’s our only way to cure Tremors, | 如果拉德克里夫是唯一能治好震动女的人 |
[27:02] | you know where I stand. | 你们清楚我的立场 |
[27:05] | Then it’s decided. | 那就决定了 |
[27:09] | All right, sir, | 好了 先生 |
[27:10] | I’m just going to need to numb the area before we begin. | 开始之前 我先给眼部做麻醉 |
[27:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:22] | You might feel a slight pinch. | 你可能会感到一丝刺痛 |
[27:32] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[27:45] | What kind of a sick game is this? | 这是什么变态的游戏 |
[27:47] | – Simmons, what’s going on? – It’s a prosthetic. | -西蒙斯 怎么回事 -是假眼 |
[27:49] | Well, you certainly weren’t afraid you were wrong. | 你倒是不担心自己错了 |
[27:52] | What tipped it? | 怎么看出来的 |
[27:54] | That your eye’s not entirely human. | 你的眼睛并不完全是人眼 |
[27:57] | What? | 什么 |
[27:58] | Mammals don’t have ciliary muscles in their vascular layer, | 哺乳动物的血管层没有睫状肌 |
[28:01] | but that eye does, so what is it? | 但那只眼睛有 它是什么 |
[28:03] | Some kind of avian hybrid? | 鸟类混种眼吗 |
[28:05] | Why would — why would you — | 你为什么要 |
[28:06] | Birds’ visual acuity is superior to mammals. | 鸟类的视敏度要优于哺乳动物 |
[28:10] | I was envious. | 我觉得羡慕 |
[28:12] | But I don’t — Why all the — | 但是我不…为什么要这样 |
[28:14] | Smoke and mirrors? It’s a fair question. | 放烟幕弹吗 问得好 |
[28:17] | To put it simply, I’m selective about who I work with. | 简单说 我对跟我合作的人很挑剔 |
[28:21] | I believe that art and science are entwined. | 我认为艺术和科学是交织的 |
[28:25] | The devil, and God, is in the details. | 魔鬼和上帝都在细节中 |
[28:29] | I don’t want people to see my work and know it’s work. | 我不希望人们看到我的作品时能看出人工痕迹 |
[28:31] | If they give a second glance, | 他们仔细看时 |
[28:32] | I want it to be out of awe, not disgust. | 我希望得到的反应是敬畏而非反感 |
[28:37] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[28:48] | You really are a stubborn bastard. | 你真是个固执的混蛋 |
[28:50] | That’s why we get on so well. | 所以我们才处得好 |
[28:52] | I’m telling you, it’s fine. | 我告诉你了 没事的 |
[28:54] | It doesn’t even hurt. | 都不疼 |
[29:02] | Check the perimeter. | 检查周边 |
[29:04] | I’ll take point. | 我领队 |
[29:25] | They’ve unearthed something. | 他们挖走了什么东西 |
[29:27] | I can see how its surveillance capabilities are appealing. | 看得出其监视作用的吸引力 |
[29:32] | But there was a company that had something eerily similar. | 但之前有家公司有莫名相似的产品 |
[29:36] | Cybertek. Heard of them? | 赛博科技 听说过吗 |
[29:39] | Turns out they were Hydra. | 原来他们是九头蛇的 |
[29:41] | We’re not Hydra, I assure you. | 我们不是九头蛇 我保证 |
[29:42] | They connected explosives to soldiers’ eyes. | 他们往士兵的眼睛上装了炸弹 |
[29:45] | Violence for violence’s sake, an ugly misuse of science. | 为了暴力而暴力 对科学的下作误用 |
[29:48] | We’re S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们是神盾局的 |
[29:49] | Same thing. | 都一样 |
[29:50] | No. That’s a common mistake, actually. | 不 那其实是常见的误解 |
[29:52] | – Mack. – You’re on comms with someone. | -迈克 -你在跟人通讯 |
[30:10] | Please stop. | 求你停下 |
[30:11] | Listen, we know about the research you were conducting. | 听我说 我们知道你在做的研究 |
[30:13] | You were genetically engineering animals | 你在用基因工程改造动物 |
[30:14] | that can resist parasites, | 使其可以抵抗寄生虫 |
[30:15] | which is quite appropriate, really, because — | 这太正好了 因为 |
[30:17] | Well, there’s a man-eating parasite on the loose. | 有个吃人的寄生虫逍遥在外 |
[30:19] | It can inhabit dead humans and control Inhumans. | 它能寄居已死的人类还能控制异人族 |
[30:22] | – It can force — – Inhumans? They’re real? | -它能逼… -异人族 那是真的 |
[30:25] | Take them. They’re not welcome here. | 拿下他们 这里不欢迎他们 |
[30:27] | – Stop. – No, hold on. H-hold on. | -别这样 -等等 慢着 |
[30:28] | – Dr. Radcliffe! – Jemma! | -拉德克里夫博士 -珍玛 |
[30:30] | I’ll meet you at the rendezvous point! | 我们汇合点见 |
[30:32] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[30:37] | You have to hear me out. | 你得听我说 |
[30:43] | We’re chasing our own damn tail. | 简直是白费功夫 |
[30:47] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[30:51] | Clear the area. This place is rigged to blow. | 疏散 这里有爆炸物 |
[30:53] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[30:54] | – There’s no time. – Then, get in. | -没时间了 -那就进来 |
[31:15] | – When did you — – I thought it would be cool | -你什么时候 -我觉得神盾局局长 |
[31:16] | if the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. had a shield. | 如果有块盾牌会比较酷 |
[31:19] | Fitz agreed, so… | 菲兹也这么觉得 |
[31:20] | Handy. | 挺顺手 |
[31:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:23] | The leg hurts a little. | 腿是有点疼 |
[31:24] | Maybe you should get a cybernetic one. | 或许你该整个机械假肢 |
[31:27] | Too soon. | 这笑话还是太早 |
[31:31] | You gonna get that? | 不接吗 |
[31:34] | – Coulson! – Talbot? | -科尔森 -塔伯特 |
[31:36] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不太方便 |
[31:37] | You have to listen to me. | 你得听我说 |
[31:38] | Yes, Inhumans are real. | 是的 异人族是真的 |
[31:40] | But that’s barely scratching the surface, | 但远远不止如此 |
[31:42] | ’cause I’ve stood on alien soil, | 因为我去过外星星球 |
[31:43] | and I’ve jumped through a portal to get there. | 而且我是跳进了一个传送门过去的 |
[31:45] | So if it’s discovery that you want | 所以如果你渴望发现 |
[31:46] | and the science behind it — | 和背后的科学 |
[31:47] | It’s both. It’s all of it. | 都要 我都要 |
[31:48] | Okay, well, I can give you that. | 好 这我能给你 |
[31:50] | But first I need your help. | 但首先 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:52] | Okay? ‘Cause… | 好吗 |
[31:55] | …you’re the only one that can save my friend. | 因为只有你能救我的朋友 |
[32:06] | Stop! I’m — I’m not going anywhere without Fitz! | 停下 我不会撇下菲兹的 |
[32:11] | You once said the same thing about me. | 你也曾这么说过我 |
[32:31] | I just wanted a little sip. | 我就是想喝点 |
[32:32] | I didn’t know you were an officer of the law. | 没想到你还是执法人员啊 |
[32:35] | You think you’re some kind of designer humans, huh? | 你觉得自己是个订制人类吗 |
[32:37] | But you’re just playing dress-up. | 但你只是在玩变装 |
[32:40] | You’ll never be able to do it. | 你永远做不到这个 |
[32:43] | Well… | 看啊 |
[32:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:50] | He started it. | 他挑头的 |
[32:56] | Stop! | 别动 |
[32:57] | You’re that Inhuman. | 你是那个异人 |
[32:59] | Where’s Daisy?! | 黛西在哪 |
[33:01] | That bird has so many male suitors. | 那小妞有好多追求者啊 |
[33:05] | And what are your muscles made out of? | 你的肌肉是什么做的 |
[33:08] | Me? | 我 |
[33:15] | Anon. | 阿侬 |
[33:19] | Take him. | 带走他 |
[33:20] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[33:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[33:28] | Stay the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[33:29] | If you try to hurt me, I swear — | 你要是敢伤害我 我发誓 |
[33:31] | Yeah, I’m doom. | 我是绝望 |
[33:33] | You’re hope. Remember? | 你是希望 记得吗 |
[33:38] | Will? | 威尔 |
[33:41] | No, it’s not… | 不 你不是 |
[33:43] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[33:45] | Never been able to resist doing something… | 一向无法抗拒 |
[33:49] | …when the odds are impossible. | 去做别人说不可能的事 |
[33:57] | Now, I want your honest opinion on this. | 我想听你诚实的看法 |
[33:59] | What do you think of the name “Inferno”? | 你觉得”炼狱”这名字怎么样 |
[34:02] | I like it, but I don’t love it. | 我挺喜欢 但不是特别喜欢 |
[34:04] | Firestarter? Well, feels a little ’90s. | 纵火徒 感觉有点老气 |
[34:07] | And Burning Man — I mean, that would’ve been perfect | 火人 这个本来是最合适的 |
[34:09] | if it wasn’t for some bloody desert hippy fest. | 但被讨厌的沙漠嬉皮士节抢先了 |
[34:12] | How about Blowhard? | 吹牛大王怎么样 |
[34:17] | I don’t have much time. | 我没多少时间 |
[34:20] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[34:23] | We can — | 我们可以 |
[34:26] | What are you — | 你干什么 |
[34:27] | Stop trying to save me. | 别再想救我了 |
[34:30] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[34:33] | I know what I’m saying. | 我知道我在说什么 |
[34:35] | I know what I feel. | 我知道自己的感受 |
[34:38] | I finally have a family, Fitz. | 我终于有家了 菲兹 |
[34:39] | You don’t need to pity me anymore. | 你再不用可怜我了 |
[34:41] | It happened so quickly. | 一切发生得那么快 |
[34:43] | The storm, the portal opening. | 沙暴 传送门的开启 |
[34:48] | I guess you were right about Fitz, huh? | 看来关于菲兹你说对了 |
[34:51] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[34:53] | Jemma, listen. | 珍玛 听我说 |
[34:56] | I’m glad you made it back to him. | 我很高兴你回到了他身边 |
[34:58] | All I want is for you to be happy. | 我一心只希望你能快乐 |
[35:01] | Safe. | 安全 |
[35:03] | That’s why I’m glad we’re here now. | 所以我很高兴我们现在能相见 |
[35:05] | I never got a chance to say goodbye. | 我当时都没能跟你道别 |
[35:07] | I don’t want anything bad to happen to you, I swear, | 我不希望你出事 我发誓 |
[35:09] | but you and Simmons — | 但你和西蒙斯 |
[35:11] | well, I’ve seen the future, | 我看到了未来 |
[35:13] | and someone in S.H.I.E.L.D. is gonna die. | 神盾局有人会死的 |
[35:16] | And if you love her, you will leave us alone. | 如果你爱她 就别来纠缠我们 |
[35:19] | I’m the only thing protecting you. | 我是唯一在保护你的人 |
[35:20] | No, that’s not… | 不 不对 |
[35:23] | He said you’d do anything to fool me. | 他说你会想尽办法蒙骗我 |
[35:25] | Jemma, please. | 珍玛 相信我 |
[35:28] | I wouldn’t trick you. | 我不会骗你的 |
[35:30] | I don’t want you to end up dead like me. | 我不希望你像我一样送命 |
[35:35] | We don’t want that to happen to you. | 我们不希望你落得那个下场 |
[35:41] | It’s in your best interest… | 对你来说 最好 |
[35:43] | …to stay away. | 别插手 |
[35:45] | We don’t want to hurt you — any of you. | 我们不想伤害你 你们任何人 |
[35:50] | But we will. | 但我们会的 |
[35:54] | This is your last warning. | 这是最后的警告 |
[35:57] | Next time, I snap your neck. | 下次 我会扭断你的脖子 |
[36:20] | It’s time to let me go. | 你该放下我了 |
[36:24] | Just because you stole Will’s memories | 你虽然偷了威尔的记忆 |
[36:29] | doesn’t give you the right to be him. | 不代表你有权做他 |
[36:34] | Will is dead. | 威尔已经死了 |
[36:54] | HQ is fortified. Nothing’s getting in here. | 总部强化好了 什么都别想攻进来 |
[36:57] | 正在连线 格伦·塔伯特准将 | |
[36:59] | It’s a thing. | 情况有发展 |
[37:01] | This is why Talbot’s been so bent out of shape. | 这就是塔伯特那么激动的原因 |
[37:03] | Malick’s intel? | 马利克的情报吗 |
[37:04] | He gave us everything. | 他把一切都告诉了我们 |
[37:06] | You mess with a man’s family, all bets are off. | 你动人家家人 就什么都别指望了 |
[37:08] | I don’t think aliens get that. | 我觉得外星人不懂这点 |
[37:11] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[37:13] | We’re about to take down Hydra’s infrastructure. | 我们即将攻下九头蛇的根基 |
[37:17] | Want to watch? | 想看看吗 |
[37:18] | All units in position, Director. | 所有小组均已就位 局长 |
[37:20] | Two mikes to launch. | 进攻马上开始 |
[37:21] | Roger that. HQ has visual. | 收到 总部可以看到 |
[37:23] | All stations report. | 各站回应 |
[37:25] | Echo 1 — on your order. | E1待命 |
[37:26] | Red 6 — prepping to breach. | R6 准备攻破 |
[37:28] | QJ 4 — locked in and ready. | QJ4 就位 |
[37:30] | All operations a go. | 全部开始行动 |
[37:31] | Commence DECAP. | 开始进攻 |
[37:43] | Thank God. Is Fitz with you? | 谢天谢地 菲兹跟你在一起吗 |
[37:45] | No. | 不 |
[37:45] | But this is the rendezvous point. | 但这里是汇合点 |
[37:47] | Wait. H-hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[37:48] | I just got back. He can’t be too far behind. | 我刚回来 他肯定就来 |
[37:50] | Plus, if you go out there looking for him | 再说 如果你跑出去找他 |
[37:52] | and he comes back here, then this will go on all night. | 待会儿他回来 你们得折腾一宿了 |
[38:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:04] | You see Daisy? | 你看见黛西了吗 |
[38:10] | Hive…or whatever it is. | 蜂巢 还是什么的 |
[38:16] | I shot him. | 我开枪打了他 |
[38:19] | Doubt it did anything. | 估计没啥用 |
[38:21] | Always said I’d shoot Ward. | 我一直说会打死沃德的 |
[38:26] | You think we’ll get her back? | 你觉得我们能救回她吗 |
[38:28] | We have to. | 我们必须能 |
[38:32] | I guess sometimes it’s easier | 大概有时候认为 |
[38:34] | to think the world wants you to suffer | 这世界就想整死你 |
[38:35] | than to believe it’s got your back. | 比相信它会帮你更好受 |
[38:39] | You should tell that to Fitz. | 这话该跟菲兹说 |
[38:41] | He thinks we’re cursed, which I know is ridiculous, but… | 他觉得我们被诅咒了 我知道这很荒谬 |
[38:47] | I don’t know. | 但我说不好 |
[38:50] | So, how long have you two…? | 你们俩多久了… |
[38:53] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:54] | No, we’ve — It’s not — | 我们没…不是那样的 |
[38:57] | You know how many times Bobbi and Hunter pulled | 你知道芭比和亨特耍过多少次 |
[38:59] | the “my comms are broken” trick? | “我的通讯器坏了”的伎俩吗 |
[39:03] | Come on. | 得了 |
[39:04] | Right. Well, I — I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[39:08] | I — I suppose it’s very new. | 应该才刚开始吧 |
[39:15] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[39:27] | All stations, targets secure. | 各站 目标已控制 |
[39:29] | The head has been cut. | 头已被砍掉 |
[39:31] | I repeat — the head has been cut. | 我重复 头已被砍掉 |
[39:33] | Hydra has been eliminated. | 九头蛇已被消灭 |
[39:36] | Just like that. | 这就完了 |
[39:38] | Just like that. | 这就完了 |
[39:43] | This should’ve been a great day. | 今天本该是胜利的一天 |
[39:52] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[39:54] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[39:57] | Looking for you. | 找你啊 |
[39:58] | Oh, well, I’ve been here at the rendezvous point | 我在汇合点啊 |
[40:00] | like we discussed. | 不是说好的吗 |
[40:01] | – What? And Mack? – In the Quinjet, unloading equipment. | -迈克呢 -昆式战斗机上 卸装备 |
[40:07] | Well, got a lot to talk about. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[40:31] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[40:33] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[40:36] | Your hands are freezing. | 你的手好冰 |
[40:40] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[40:45] | They’re like little ice buckets, aren’t they? | 就像小冰桶 是吧 |
[40:51] | Do you think you can brave it? | 你觉得你能撑下去吗 |
[40:54] | I’ll do my best to power through. | 我会尽量挺住的 |
[41:11] | All right, then what about “Hellfire”? | 好吧 “地狱火”呢 |
[41:14] | It’s better than “Scorch,” but I’m worried it’s too much. | 比”烈焰侠”好点 但我担心有点太过了 |
[41:17] | You’re a difficult man to find, doctor. | 你真不好找 博士 |
[41:20] | You’re Inhuman — all of you. | 你是异人 你们都是 |
[41:22] | Well, technically, | 准确说 |
[41:24] | I’m one of the first genetically altered human beings on the planet. | 我是地球上首个经过基因改造的人类 |
[41:27] | Scientifically, humans have advanced | 从科学角度讲 克里人制造我时 |
[41:29] | almost to the level the Kree reached when they made me. | 人类的发展几乎能与他们相提并论 |
[41:32] | You, doctor, seem to be the closest. | 你呢 博士 似乎是最接近的 |
[41:36] | Very flattering, and I agree. | 多谢夸奖 我也同意 |
[41:38] | But genome editing — | 但基因组编辑 |
[41:39] | we’ve only just begun that kind of DNA modification. | 我们才刚刚开始这样的DNA修改 |
[41:41] | To — to make something of your kind, that’s… | 想要制造你们这样的族类 |
[41:45] | We can only…dream. | 简直是个美梦 |
[41:49] | You don’t need to dream anymore. | 你再不用做梦了 |
[41:52] | We are one organism, seeking change. | 我们是一个整体 寻求改变 |
[41:56] | And with your help, we’re going to redefine humanity. | 有你的帮助 我们将重塑人类 |
[41:59] | Permanently. | 永远改变 |
[42:01] | Is that even possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[42:02] | H-how could you — | 你怎么… |
[42:03] | Be re-creating the same Kree experiment that was done to me. | 重现当初发生在我身上的克里人实验 |
[42:09] | And this is where it all begins. | 这里是一切开始的地方 |
[42:13] | Bought us a house? | 给我们买了栋房子吗 |
[42:15] | No. | 不 |
[42:17] | I bought us a whole town. | 是整个小镇 |