时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | How do you create matter from nothing? | 你要如何从无变有呢 |
[00:04] | No. | 不 |
[00:08] | Pure carbon. | 纯碳的 |
[00:09] | You have to put down the weapon. | 请你放下武器 |
[00:13] | What did he do to us? | 他对我们做了什么 |
[00:14] | The blast must have altered our state somehow. | 爆炸一定是改变了我们的状态 |
[00:16] | Trapped between dimensions? | 困在维度之间了 |
[00:18] | These boxes look empty, but they’re not. | 这些盒子看上去是空的 但并不是空的 |
[00:19] | They harness energy from multiple dimensions. | 它们汲取多个维度的能量 |
[00:22] | The people who constructed these boxes use a book. | 建造这些箱子的人 用了一本书 |
[00:25] | It’s too much for a human mind to bear. | 它远超过人脑的承受力 |
[00:28] | Perhaps I could read the book. | 或许我可以来读 |
[00:30] | I’m building an inter-dimensional gateway | 我在建造一个跨维度大门 |
[00:32] | with an android I’ve created. | 还是用我建造的机器人 |
[00:36] | – Robbie? – Mack got a lead on his uncle | -罗比 -迈克有了他舅舅的线索 |
[00:37] | possible location. | 大概位置 |
[00:40] | Want to help settle my last score? | 想帮我清算最后一笔账吗 |
[00:59] | Out of my way. I need to see him. | 别挡路 我要见他 |
[01:00] | How many are there? How many?! | 有多少 有多少人 |
[01:05] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[01:06] | Eli, we got a problem. | 伊莱 有麻烦了 |
[01:08] | Cops, S.H.I.E.L.D. — they’re everywhere, man. | 警察 神盾局 到处都是 |
[01:11] | Keep them busy. That’s why I pay you. | 拖住他们 我花钱雇你就是为了这个 |
[01:16] | You guys been paid yet? | 你们拿到钱了吗 |
[01:18] | I haven’t been paid. | 我没拿到 |
[01:20] | You want us to go to war with S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你想让我们和神盾局开战 |
[01:24] | I don’t know, man. | 我看不行 |
[01:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:35] | A hard day’s work deserves a hard day’s pay. | 干苦活儿 就该拿大钱 |
[01:42] | Hope you take diamonds. | 希望你们收钻石 |
[01:47] | They’re unrefined, | 这些还未经加工 |
[01:48] | but they’re priceless once properly cut. | 但如果切割精湛 便会价值连城 |
[01:55] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[01:57] | you may have to cut the rest out of his lungs. | 你们可能得把剩下的从他肺里切出来 |
[02:04] | If S.H.I.E.L.D. wants to see what I’m creating… | 神盾局想看我创造的东西 |
[02:08] | I’ll show them. | 我就给他们看 |
[02:11] | I’ll show them all. | 让他们都看到 |
[02:24] | We’re live in downtown L.A., | 我们在洛杉矶市中心直播 |
[02:25] | where several city streets have been blocked off | 这里数条街被封锁了 |
[02:27] | due to what authorities are calling a potential threat. | 官方称是因为有潜在威胁 |
[02:30] | The details are scarce, | 具体情况尚不明确 |
[02:31] | but when S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives on the scene, | 但神盾局到达了现场 |
[02:32] | it suggests the threat may be an Inhuman one. | 说明威胁可能是由异人引起的 |
[02:35] | Joining us on the phone right now | 现在与我们电话连线的 |
[02:37] | is the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. himself, Jeffrey Mace. | 是神盾局局长杰弗里·梅斯 |
[02:40] | Director Mace, can you clear up some of the rumors | 梅斯局长 您能不能澄清一些 |
[02:41] | about what’s happening here right now? | 关于现在情况的谣言 |
[02:43] | Of course, and thanks for taking my call. | 当然了 感谢你跟我通话 |
[02:45] | The situation is | 情况是 |
[02:46] | that there is an escaped fugitive on the loose, | 有一名嫌犯在逃 |
[02:49] | and S.H.I.E.L.D. is assisting LAPD with the hunt. | 神盾局正协助洛杉矶警局进行抓捕 |
[02:52] | Is the fugitive you’re referring to Quake? | 您所说的那名逃犯是震波女吗 |
[02:54] | There have been reports of seismic activity in the area. | 有报道称 该地区有地震活动 |
[02:57] | No, I can assure you the threat is not Quake, | 不 我保证 威胁不是震波女 |
[02:59] | and it is not Inhuman. | 也不是异人 |
[03:01] | Then why the evacuation? Why is S.H.I.E.L.D. involved? | 那为什么要疏散 为什么神盾局出动了 |
[03:03] | You know, it’s still an active scene, | 现在事态仍在发展 |
[03:05] | so I’m afraid I can’t comment. | 所以恐怕我无可奉告 |
[03:06] | But, uh, once the situation resolves, | 但一旦问题解决了 |
[03:09] | we’ll hold a full press conference. | 我们会召开正式的新闻发布会 |
[03:10] | Hey, thanks for your time. | 感谢你抽时间 |
[03:13] | It’s like a circus out there. | 那里简直一团乱 |
[03:15] | And that picture of me on the banner — | 还有画面上我那张照片 |
[03:16] | Agreed — not your best side. | 同意 不是你最好的一张 |
[03:17] | I’ll schedule a reshoot for this week. | 这周我会安排重拍一次 |
[03:21] | Burrows. Give us the room. | 伯罗斯 出去一下 |
[03:26] | How many people do we think Morrow has in there? | 估计莫罗有多少人 |
[03:28] | A small army. | 一小支军队 |
[03:29] | Leftovers from a Chinatown gang | 华人帮的残兵 |
[03:31] | and some ex-cons he recruited while he was in prison. | 还有他在监狱里招募的释放犯 |
[03:33] | – We need to move in. – Press is everywhere on this. | -我们得行动 -媒体都瞪眼盯着 |
[03:35] | We can’t afford to be seen working with Daisy or Reyes. | 我们不能被发现在跟黛西或雷耶斯合作 |
[03:38] | He’s a vigilante killer. | 他是个义警杀手 |
[03:39] | It’s a little more complicated than that, but yes. | 情况要更复杂一点 但是的 |
[03:41] | He’s also nearly unstoppable, and he’s on our side. | 但他也几乎不可阻挡 而且站在我们这边 |
[03:43] | – And what happens when he’s not? – Then we deal with him. | -等他不站在我们这边了呢 -那我们再对付他 |
[03:46] | But right now, the reality is this — | 但现在 现实是 |
[03:48] | Eli Morrow just wiped out an entire S.H.I.E.L.D. Tac Team | 伊莱·莫罗刚干掉了一支神盾局战术小队 |
[03:50] | with a few shards of carbon that he created out of thin air. | 就用他凭空创造的一些碳碎片 |
[03:53] | And that’s just what we’ve seen. | 而那只是我们看到的 |
[03:55] | What else is he capable of? | 他还有什么能力 |
[03:56] | We need the big guns on this one, | 我们需要重武器来对付他 |
[03:57] | and Yo-Yo, Daisy, and Reyes are the biggest guns we have. | 悠悠球 黛西和雷耶斯就是我们最强的武器 |
[04:01] | What about the science team? | 科学小组呢 |
[04:02] | And I’m talking about Aida, specifically. | 我是专指艾达 |
[04:04] | I mean, she did, after all, | 毕竟 是她 |
[04:05] | bring you and Agent Fitz back from — | 把你和菲兹特工从… |
[04:07] | well, wherever the hell you were. | 不管什么地方带回来了 |
[04:09] | If a similar technology is in play, | 如果这是相似的科技 |
[04:11] | she could have a solve. | 她可能有办法解决 |
[04:15] | What? You disagree? | 怎么 你不同意 |
[04:16] | I don’t, actually. | 我没不同意 |
[04:17] | But…? | 但是 |
[04:19] | All cards on the table? | 明说吧 |
[04:22] | Aida’s an android. | 艾达是个机器人 |
[04:24] | She’s — W-What did you just say? | 她是…你刚刚说什么 |
[04:27] | An android. | 一个机器人 |
[04:28] | Had me fooled, too. | 把我也给蒙住了 |
[04:30] | But that’s… | 但那 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | I mean, forget about the fact that I was mildly attracted to her. | 先别说我还有点喜欢上她了 |
[04:38] | That totally goes against the Sokovia Accords. | 这完全违背了《索科威亚协议》 |
[04:41] | Doesn’t anyone remember Ultron? | 大家都把奥创忘了吗 |
[04:45] | Was this Radcliffe’s doing? | 这是不是拉德克里夫干的 |
[04:46] | Sir, we really don’t have much time. | 长官 我们真的没什么时间了 |
[04:49] | The point is, a good Director needs to know | 重点是 一个优秀的局长需要了解 |
[04:51] | what assets he has at his disposal, | 他能调用哪些人才 |
[04:53] | and in this case, I think Aida could be an asset — | 在这个情况下 我认为艾达就是个人才 |
[04:56] | a risky one, but…it’s your call. | 是有些冒险 不过你来决定 |
[05:01] | Agent May, go to Dr. Radcliffe’s lab and get Aida. | 梅特工 去拉德克里夫博士的实验室找艾达来 |
[05:03] | I want her on this mission. | 我要她参与这次行动 |
[05:05] | We’ll dismantle her afterwards. | 结束后再把她拆除 |
[05:08] | What about my assault team? | 那我的突击队呢 |
[05:12] | You got the green light. | 这次任你调遣 |
[05:13] | But, Coulson… | 但是 科尔森 |
[05:15] | keep Daisy out of sight. | 别让人看到黛西 |
[05:24] | Bold move — telling him about Aida. | 真够大胆的 居然告诉他艾达的事 |
[05:26] | It was a strategic play. | 是战略性的一步棋 |
[05:27] | Felt like poking the bear? | 想去挑事吗[戳熊] |
[05:29] | More like feeding the bear. | 喂熊还差不多 |
[05:30] | I’m hoping if give him something, | 我希望如果我告诉他点事 |
[05:32] | maybe he’ll give me something. | 或许他也会跟我分享情报 |
[05:33] | Like Senator Nadeer. | 比如纳迪尔参议员 |
[05:35] | I want to know what his deal is with her. | 我想知道他们俩之间是怎么回事 |
[05:37] | She hates Inhumans, hates S.H.I.E.L.D., | 她憎恨异人 憎恨神盾局 |
[05:40] | yet he sends Simmons off to examine a new Inhuman for her. | 但他却派西蒙斯去给她检查一个新转化的异人 |
[05:42] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:43] | Tough, isn’t it — | 很难受吧 |
[05:44] | not to be the keeper of all the secrets? | 不再是那个掌握所有秘密的人了 |
[05:46] | It’s not about that. | 不是因为这个 |
[05:47] | I just want to know whose side he’s on. | 我只是想知道他到底是站在哪边的 |
[05:49] | The only side he’s ever been on — his own. | 他站在他始终站的那边 他自己的 |
[05:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:54] | Mace is a political animal. | 梅斯是玩政治的 |
[05:55] | There’s got to be something in it for him. | 这其中肯定有他什么好处 |
[05:57] | Good luck figuring that out. | 那你可有得琢磨了 |
[05:59] | Meanwhile, I’ll be playing chauffeur to a robot. | 我呢 要去给机器人当司机 |
[06:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:04] | Didn’t think you’d get stuck on a milk run to Radcliffe’s. | 没想到你会被派去拉德克里夫那儿跑腿 |
[06:07] | We’re gonna miss you in the field. | 你不能一起来执行任务真遗憾 |
[06:09] | I’ll catch up. | 我随后就到 |
[06:10] | Can’t let you have all the fun. | 乐子不能让你们独享了 |
[06:13] | When this is over, it’s time — | 等这一切结束 就不再等了 |
[06:15] | we are cracking that bottle. | 我们要开那瓶酒 |
[06:17] | You don’t have to twist my arm. | 你不用强迫我的 |
[06:19] | I wouldn’t dare. You might whip my ass. | 我可不敢 你大概会揍扁我 |
[06:31] | Just finished a scan of the building. | 刚完成对楼体的扫描 |
[06:33] | I’m uploading signatures now. | 我正在上传结构特征 |
[06:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:37] | Yo, I’m not wearing a mask, man. | 我不要戴面具 哥们 |
[06:39] | It’s not a mask — it’s a balaclava. | 这不是面具 这是巴拉克拉瓦面罩 |
[06:42] | Thought that was a dessert. | 听这名字我还以为是甜点 |
[06:44] | What? No, ma– Never mind. | 什么 不 算了 |
[06:49] | Director just wants you to keep a low profile. | 局长只是想让你低调一点 |
[06:50] | There’s a lot of media out here. | 外面有很多媒体 |
[06:52] | I don’t answer to him. | 我不听命于他 |
[06:54] | No, you don’t. | 是啊 没错 |
[06:55] | Guy you answer to is a lot more unforgiving. | 你听命的那家伙比他无情多了 |
[06:58] | Yeah, well, you know a little something about that now, don’t you? | 是啊 你现在也有所了解了 不是吗 |
[07:03] | Well, hopefully, when all this is over, | 希望等这一切结束 |
[07:04] | he won’t be anybody’s boss anymore. | 他不能再对任何人发号施令 |
[07:07] | Amen to that, brother. | 非常同意 哥们 |
[07:13] | All good? | 一切都好吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:16] | Robbie’s on his way to Daisy, | 罗比去找黛西了 |
[07:17] | and, uh, Yo-Yo’s already with her. | 而悠悠球已经跟她在一起了 |
[07:19] | Agent Simmons, the gang’s all here and in position. | 西蒙斯特工 人员都到齐各就各位了 |
[07:22] | Copy that, Agent Coulson. | 收到 科尔森特工 |
[07:23] | Fitz, do we have thermals off the satellite? | 菲兹 我们有卫星热感成像吗 |
[07:25] | Morrow’s men retreated inside a few minutes ago. | 莫罗的手下几分钟前撤进了楼里 |
[07:27] | All of them? | 全部撤进去了吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah. Strange. | 是啊 很奇怪 |
[07:31] | Zephyr to Assault Team — | 和风呼叫突击队 |
[07:32] | be aware that all Morrow’s men have pulled back. | 请注意 所有莫罗的手下都撤进了楼里 |
[07:34] | You need to be ready for anything. | 做好准备应对任何状况 |
[07:35] | Shards of carbon out of thin air — | 凭空出现的碳碎片 |
[07:38] | it’s not possible. You can’t create something out of nothing. | 这不可能 你不能无中生有 |
[07:40] | First law of thermodynamics. | 热力学第一定律 |
[07:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:42] | Even in the realm of quantum vacuum fluctuations, | 即使是在量子真空波动的领域 |
[07:45] | there are still laws. | 也是有定律的 |
[07:47] | So how’s he doing it? | 那他是怎么做到的 |
[07:49] | Maybe it’s magic. | 也许是魔法 |
[07:51] | I do not like magic. Or clowns. | 我不喜欢魔法 也不喜欢小丑 |
[07:55] | Or clowns with knives… | 更不喜欢在暗地里 |
[07:56] | in the dark. | 拿着刀的小丑 |
[08:02] | Reading another earthquake — 1-4. | 读取到另一波地震 1-4级 |
[08:04] | For the record, it wasn’t me. | 我声明 不是我干的 |
[08:06] | Yeah, well, all the same, Daisy, | 不管怎样 黛西 |
[08:07] | I’d like to look at the new gauntlets after the mission — | 任务完成后 让我看看你的新护臂 |
[08:09] | check that they’re calibrated correctly. | 检查一下校准是否精确 |
[08:11] | They are — trust me. | 精确的 相信我 |
[08:12] | The effect on my bones is a tenth of what it was. | 对我骨头的影响只有之前的十分之一了 |
[08:14] | Here comes Burning Man. | 火人来了 |
[08:15] | Any life on your side? | 你那边有发现人吗 |
[08:18] | No. | 没有 |
[08:20] | You sure Eli’s in there? | 你确定伊莱在里面吗 |
[08:21] | Let’s find out. | 进去看看就知道了 |
[08:21] | Assault Team, you have a go. | 突击队 可以行动 |
[08:23] | Copy. | 收到 |
[08:24] | Breaching now. | 立刻攻入 |
[08:34] | Looks all clear to me… | 看来安全 |
[08:36] | which means it isn’t. | 所以肯定有问题 |
[08:38] | I hear something — water running. | 我听到有声音 水流声 |
[08:41] | Can you do a little recon up ahead? | 你能侦查一下吗 |
[08:43] | Well, that depends. | 视情况而定 |
[08:44] | If “recon” means “look around,” sure. | 如果侦查是指四处看看的话 当然可以 |
[09:31] | Yo-Yo! | 悠悠球 |
[09:38] | You like playin’ with fire, Eli? | 你喜欢玩火 伊莱 |
[09:40] | Let’s play. | 那就来吧 |
[09:52] | Director — Sir, I-if I may explain, | 局长 长官 能否容我解释一下 |
[09:54] | I wasn’t trying to fool anyone. | 我没打算欺骗任何人 |
[09:57] | But you did. Aida fooled everyone. | 但你就是骗了人 艾达骗过了所有人 |
[10:00] | She’s quite amazing, Doctor — totally lifelike. | 她真了不起 博士 非常逼真 |
[10:03] | Well, the LMD program was designed to save lives — | 生化机器人替身项目的目的在于拯救生命 |
[10:06] | the lives of — of — of agents in the field, | 拯救那些执行外勤任务的特工的生命 |
[10:08] | of the Director. | 局长的生命 |
[10:10] | Oh, I understand the allure. | 我明白其诱人之处 |
[10:11] | An android like Aida could be used as a soldier, | 艾达这样的机器人可以做战士 |
[10:14] | a spy, a decoy. | 间谍 或替身 |
[10:15] | Or a chef, if you like. | 你想让她做大厨也行 |
[10:19] | Sir…I realize how this must look. | 长官 我知道这看起来很不好 |
[10:23] | Genius scientist with a questionable past | 有黑历史的天才科学家 |
[10:25] | forgetting to ask for the proper clearances, | 没有申请该申请的批准 |
[10:27] | et cetera, et cetera. | 诸如此类 |
[10:28] | But I assure you — all of my data is yours. | 但我向您保证 我的数据都属于您 |
[10:32] | I’m an open book. | 我没有秘密[打开的书] |
[10:34] | Book. | 书 |
[10:35] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | That Arch-gateway thing | 上次救了团队的 |
[10:41] | that saved the team on their last mission — | 像拱门一样的东西… |
[10:43] | Aida designed and built it, yes? | 是艾达设计建造的吗 |
[10:45] | Which proves how valuable she can be. | 这证明了她的价值 |
[10:48] | Is this what showed her how to build it? | 是这个教她怎么建的吗 |
[10:54] | The book…helped, yes. | 那本书 确实帮了她 |
[10:59] | I want to know more about it. | 我想知道具体情况 |
[11:02] | Well, all I know is | 据我所知 |
[11:05] | it’s a very powerful piece of technology. | 那是一项威力无穷技术 |
[11:07] | It’s like a — like a tablet that can read your mind — | 就像…一个会读心的平板电脑 |
[11:10] | very intimidating, frankly, | 说实话有点吓人 |
[11:11] | which is why we had Aida read it. | 所以我们让艾达去读它 |
[11:13] | It’s a good job we did. | 幸好我们那么做了 |
[11:15] | Otherwise, Agents Coulson and Fitz | 否则科尔森和菲兹特工 |
[11:17] | would have been lost in the dimensional vacuum of space-time. | 就会迷失在时空的维度真空里 |
[11:22] | So the book intimidates you, | 所以那本书让你害怕 |
[11:23] | but Aida doesn’t intimidate you? | 艾达却不让你害怕吗 |
[11:25] | No, not at all. Why? | 对 完全不怕 怎么了 |
[11:28] | What are your plans for her? | 你打算让她做什么 |
[11:29] | – Well, that depends. – On? | -看情况 -看什么情况 |
[11:32] | Her next mission. | 看她下次任务的表现 |
[11:34] | We need to get you up to the Zephyr | 我们得送你上和风 |
[11:36] | so Simmons can check you out. | 让西蒙斯给你检查下 |
[11:37] | I’m fine. We have a job to do. | 我没事 我们有任务在身 |
[11:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:44] | I’m just trying to help you out. Why you being so cold? | 我只是想帮忙 你干吗这么冷淡 |
[11:46] | I’m not being cold. | 我没有冷淡 |
[11:47] | I just got hit by a giant fireball, | 我刚被一个大火球砸到 |
[11:49] | I lost my favorite jacket, | 烧坏了我最喜欢的外套 |
[11:50] | and you’re treating me like a niia. | 你又像对小女孩一样对我大惊小怪 |
[11:55] | You okay? | 你怎么样 |
[11:56] | Better than them, apparently. | 比他们好点 |
[11:58] | – Anything on Robbie? – No. | -有罗比的消息吗 -没有 |
[12:00] | His camera’s all glitchy. | 他的摄像头出故障了 |
[12:02] | The feed keeps cutting in and out. | 图像时断时续 |
[12:03] | Going through the fire probably didn’t help. | 大概是因为正在穿过火墙 |
[12:06] | Hang on. We got something. | 等下 能看清了 |
[12:13] | Is this thing on? Anyone seeing this? | 这东西还管用吗 能看见吗 |
[12:16] | We do. | 我们看得见 |
[12:42] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[12:51] | Looks like the power cells from Momentum Lab, | 看起来像动力实验室的电池箱 |
[12:52] | except economy-sized. | 不过放大了 |
[12:55] | Morrow has created a giant battery for himself, | 莫罗建造了一个量子能源的 |
[12:57] | filled with quantum energy. | 大型电池 |
[12:58] | Well, not “created,” exactly. | 不能算是创造[建造] |
[13:06] | – No, no, no! Don’t go in there! – Robbie? | -别 别进去 -罗比 |
[13:10] | The comms must be fried. | 估计通讯器烧坏了 |
[13:16] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:18] | What’s that object on the wall? | 墙上是什么 |
[13:20] | Hope it’s not cesium again. | 希望不要再是铯 |
[13:21] | Cesium? Is that what ignited the entry hall? | 铯 那是入口走廊里点燃的物质吗 |
[13:24] | Based on the spectral analysis of Yo-Yo’s jacket, yeah. | 从悠悠球外套的光谱分析来看 是的 |
[13:27] | It’s highly unstable. | 这物质极不稳定 |
[13:29] | And pyrophoric, yeah. Reacts on contact with water. | 而且接触水后能自燃 |
[13:31] | First carbon, now cesium — | 先是碳 现在是铯 |
[13:33] | it’s like Morrow is testing his abilities, | 莫罗好像在按元素周期表 |
[13:35] | making his way through the periodic table. | 挨个创造 测试自己的能力 |
[13:37] | Who knows what other traps he’s set? | 谁知道他还设了什么陷阱 |
[13:38] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:42] | I’ve seen that setup before. | 我见过那个装置 |
[13:48] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰它 |
[13:56] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[13:57] | You don’t belong here, Robbie. | 你不该来 罗比 |
[14:00] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[14:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:04] | I will… | 我会回去 |
[14:06] | once you’re dead. | 等你死了的 |
[14:26] | – What the hell just happened? – Robbie’s down. | -发生什么了 -罗比受伤了 |
[14:28] | – I’m going in. – Daisy, wait. | -我要进去 -黛西 等等 |
[14:32] | You realize we’re trying to hide you from the press, right? | 你知道我们不想让媒体发现你吧 |
[14:34] | “A” — I don’t care. “B” — that wasn’t me. | 首先 我不在乎 其次 那不是我 |
[14:37] | Um, guys, the problem is bigger than you think. | 那个 问题比你们想的更严重 |
[14:40] | There’s something in that building everyone needs to see. | 大家都得看看楼里的一样东西 |
[14:45] | The demon core? Seriously? | 恶魔核心 真的假的 |
[14:46] | You cannot make this stuff up. | 你玩意编都编不出 |
[14:48] | I didn’t name it that. | 不是我命名的 |
[14:49] | The physicists at Los Alamos did. | 是洛斯阿拉莫斯的物理学家命名的 |
[14:51] | This is the last image before Robbie’s feed cut out. | 这是罗比传输中断前最后的图像 |
[14:54] | They do look awfully similar — whatever they are. | 看起来的确很相似 不管这是什么 |
[14:57] | – It’s a fail-safe. – It’s a fuel source. | -是保险装置 -是燃料源 |
[14:59] | Well, it’s both — | 两者皆是 |
[15:00] | powering not just the cell, but Eli himself. | 不仅给电池供能 也给伊莱供能 |
[15:02] | But it’s also the perfect insurance policy | 它同时也是完美的保险 |
[15:04] | to keep us all at bay. | 防止我们靠近 |
[15:05] | Now — Now, when you say “fail-safe”… | 你说保险装置是指… |
[15:08] | See this beryllium lid? | 看这个铍盖子 |
[15:09] | It’s a neutron reflector | 它是中子反射器 |
[15:11] | rigged to drop at the touch of a finger. | 手指一碰就会掉 |
[15:12] | If that lid drops into place, | 如果它掉下去 |
[15:14] | it would trigger supercritical mass. | 就会触发超临界质量 |
[15:15] | Time-out. | 等等 |
[15:16] | Fail-safe, supercritical mass — | 保险装置 超临界质量 |
[15:19] | are you guys talking about what I think you’re talking about? | 你们说的是我想的那意思吗 |
[15:21] | Eli’s made his way through the periodic table, | 伊莱按元素周期表一路造物 |
[15:23] | all the way to plutonium. | 一直造到了钚 |
[15:24] | And if Matchstick messes with it? | 要是火柴人乱动呢 |
[15:29] | Time for Plan “B”. | 该执行B计划了 |
[15:34] | Anyone? | 有想法吗 |
[15:36] | Feel free to chime in. | 随便说 |
[15:47] | Guess I’m not the only one with a secret. | 看来我不是唯一有秘密的人 |
[15:49] | Between the radioactive plutonium | 放射性的钚 |
[15:51] | and the quantum energy fields bombarding you | 加上被量子能量场轰击 |
[15:52] | and the carbon spike — | 还有碳刺 |
[15:54] | a normal person would have been dead 10 times over, but… | 一般人早就死不止十次了 但是 |
[15:59] | I guess you’re not normal, are you? | 看来你不是一般人 对吧 |
[16:00] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[16:03] | I’ll show you what I am. | 我会让你知道我是什么 |
[16:05] | I heard stories in prison — | 我在监狱里听过传闻 |
[16:07] | whispers of a demon, Ghost Rider. | 关于一个恶魔 恶灵骑士 |
[16:14] | My own nephew? | 竟然是我的亲外甥 |
[16:17] | How? | 怎么会 |
[16:17] | It was ’cause of you. | 都是因为你 |
[16:21] | The night of the drive-by — | 那晚的飞车扫射 |
[16:24] | they were trying to kill you… | 他们想杀的是你 |
[16:27] | for things you’ve done. | 就因为你做的那些事 |
[16:28] | No, it was the Bauers — Joe and Lucy. | 不 是鲍尔夫妇 乔和露西 |
[16:30] | They started this! They lied. | 是他们引发了这一切 他们撒谎了 |
[16:32] | You think I give a rat’s ass about any of that? | 你觉得我在乎这些吗 |
[16:35] | A bunch of scientists fighting over some stupid book? | 一群科学家要争什么破书 |
[16:38] | All the killing, the bodies, | 那么多的杀戮 死了那么多人 |
[16:42] | the lives destroyed. | 毁了那么多人生 |
[16:43] | I never meant for any of this to happen, Robbie. | 我也不想这样 罗比 |
[16:47] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我从没想要伤害你 |
[16:49] | We trusted you, Tío — | 我们那么相信你 舅舅 |
[16:52] | Gabe and me. | 我和加布 |
[16:57] | We loved you like a father… | 我们爱你如父亲 |
[17:01] | and you tore it all apart. | 你却毁了这一切 |
[17:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:11] | Why’d you do it… | 你为什么要这么做 |
[17:13] | become a killer? | 变成一个杀人犯 |
[17:16] | Well, I guess it runs in the family. | 这大概是我们家族的通病 |
[17:18] | You had a PhD. | 你有博士学位 |
[17:22] | You had us. | 你有我们 |
[17:23] | You had a good job. | 有份好工作 |
[17:25] | A good job? | 好工作 |
[17:26] | Those gueros at Momentum thought they were doing me a favor. | 那群动力实验室的白人以为他们是在施舍我 |
[17:29] | They looked at me like they were better, | 他们觉得自己高人一等 |
[17:31] | like they were smarter. | 觉得自己更聪明 |
[17:34] | The condescension in their eyes… | 他们眼神中的那种傲慢 |
[17:38] | They got what they deserved. | 他们是罪有应得 |
[17:43] | You had to get vengeance. | 你是想复仇 |
[17:45] | Not vengeance — respect! | 不是复仇 是尊重 |
[17:49] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[17:49] | how hard I worked every day of my life. | 我每天工作得多辛苦 |
[17:53] | To claw my way, just to get in that damn door. | 努力拼搏 就为了进那扇门 |
[17:57] | Sure, I made mistakes, like any kid. | 没错 我犯过错 每个孩子都会犯错 |
[17:59] | And I paid for them. | 但我也付出了代价 |
[18:00] | But it didn’t matter. | 但这些都没用 |
[18:02] | From high school to grad school, no one believed in me! | 从高中到研究生 没人相信我 |
[18:06] | They thought I was cheating. | 他们都认为我在作弊 |
[18:08] | They thought I wasn’t capable! | 他们都认为我做不到 |
[18:11] | Shut me out. | 排斥我 |
[18:12] | Well, guess what — – guess what I’m capable of now. | 猜怎么着 瞧我现在能耐多大 |
[18:16] | I can create a city out of nothing, | 我可以凭空创造出一座城市 |
[18:20] | or I can cover it in volcanic rock. | 也可以覆手就让火山岩埋住它 |
[18:24] | Robbie… | 罗比 |
[18:26] | I am becoming a god. | 我在变成神 |
[18:31] | You better be. | 你最好真成了神[上帝] |
[18:35] | Because the devil is coming for you. | 因为魔鬼要来找你了 |
[18:53] | Remember — I gave you a chance to leave. | 记住 我给过你脱身的机会 |
[18:58] | Whatever happens next… is on you. | 接下来发生的事 只能怪你自己 |
[19:15] | Agent Coulson, I took the liberty | 科尔森特工 我自作主张 |
[19:17] | of bringing Dr. Radcliffe up to speed. | 跟拉德克里夫博士交待了大致情况 |
[19:19] | Yes, quantum cells, flaming skulls, androids — | 没错 量子电池 火头人 机器人 |
[19:22] | just another day at S.H.I.E.L.D., huh? | 又是神盾局普通的一天 |
[19:24] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[19:24] | Components from the transdimensional Arch | 跨维度拱门的部件 |
[19:26] | and the neodymium core from an EMP generator. | 和电磁脉冲发生器的钕核 |
[19:29] | Aida thought they could be quite useful. | 艾达觉得可能有用 |
[19:31] | Aida thinks? | 艾达会思考 |
[19:32] | Maybe about electric sheep. | 或许会想电子羊 |
[19:34] | I take it that was a joke and does not require a response. | 这应该是句玩笑话 不用回应 |
[19:39] | Nice to see you made it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[19:39] | Just following orders. | 只是服从命令罢了 |
[19:40] | Need all hands on deck on this one. | 这次需要大家齐心协力 |
[19:43] | Still, Director, you didn’t need to come all this way. | 不过你没必要大老远跑来的 局长 |
[19:46] | And miss the opportunity of seeing a nuclear weapon up close? | 错过如此近距离看核武器的机会吗 |
[19:49] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[19:50] | How close do you mean? | 你想要多近 |
[19:52] | I think it’s time the public sees | 我觉得该让公众看到 |
[19:53] | the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. in action. | 神盾局局长参与行动了 |
[19:56] | Walk with me, Phil. | 跟我来 菲尔 |
[19:58] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[20:03] | Absorption plates, frequency mounts, | 吸收板 频架 |
[20:05] | resonant processor units — the results don’t lie. | 谐振处理器单元 结果不会撒谎 |
[20:08] | They’re perfect. | 护臂很完美 |
[20:10] | They might be a little snug, | 虽然有点紧 |
[20:11] | but they’ve got me close to full strength, so… | 但让我能几乎恢复全力 所以 |
[20:14] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:17] | Hey, the good news is, you’re definitely | 好消息是 这一带的 |
[20:18] | not responsible for the seismic activity in the area. | 地震绝对不是你造成的 |
[20:20] | As I’ve said repeatedly. | 我说过很多次了 |
[20:23] | Yeah, but now it’s really true. | 是啊 但现在是千真万确了 |
[20:25] | Ah, the Arch. I take it Aida’s arrived? | 拱门 艾达到了呗 |
[20:28] | Don’t look so excited, but yes. | 别那么激动嘛 不过是的 |
[20:30] | She’s here, | 她到了 |
[20:31] | along with Dr. Radcliffe and Director Mace. | 还有拉德克里夫博士和梅斯局长 |
[20:34] | Oh, well, then, the day is officially saved. | 那么我们就算正式有救了 |
[20:37] | No love for your new Director? | 不喜欢新局长吗 |
[20:38] | – He’s a lying weasel. – We don’t trust him. | -他是个骗子小人 -我们不信任他 |
[20:39] | Really? What’d he do? | 不是吧 他做什么了 |
[20:43] | All due respect, sir, that’s the most ridiculous idea | 恕我直言 长官 这是我今天听过的 |
[20:46] | I’ve heard all day, and it’s been a long day. | 最荒唐的主意了 今天已经够荒唐了 |
[20:47] | I understand your concern, but I’ll be right there in the mix. | 我理解你的担忧 但我也会参与的 |
[20:50] | You want to send Yo-Yo back into that building | 你想让悠悠球再回到那栋楼里 |
[20:52] | to grab a hunk of plutonium, | 把一块钚 |
[20:53] | an unstable, radioactive substance. | 一种不稳定的放射性物质拿出来 |
[20:55] | We’d put her in a hazmat suit. | 我们给她穿件防护服 |
[20:58] | Not sure they’re built for running. | 穿那玩意应该跑不起来 |
[20:59] | She’s in no condition to go back into the field. | 她现在的状态根本不能继续执行任务 |
[21:00] | I’m right here, and I can speak for myself. | 我就在这儿呢 我能自己说话 |
[21:03] | My condition is fine. | 我的状态没问题 |
[21:04] | You’re not fine. There’s got to be a better plan. | 你有问题 肯定有更好的办法 |
[21:07] | It’s not your decision, Agent Mackenzie. | 这不由你决定 麦肯锡特工 |
[21:09] | We got to get that bomb out of Morrow’s possession. | 我们得把炸弹从莫罗那里夺走 |
[21:11] | Sir, maybe you should stick to optics | 长官 或许你还是该做你的表面功夫 |
[21:12] | and let someone else handle tactics. | 让别人去操心战术 |
[21:14] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[21:17] | Director… | 局长 |
[21:18] | can I talk to you for a minute? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[21:24] | Elena… | 埃琳娜 |
[21:26] | please, I’m trying to protect you. | 求你 我只是想保护你 |
[21:30] | So it’s “Elena” now, is it? | 我又是”埃琳娜”了 |
[21:32] | Where has that been for the past three months? | 这三个月来怎么不见你这么亲 |
[21:35] | Come on. | 得了 |
[21:38] | You know how I feel about you. | 你了解我对你的感受 |
[21:40] | Well, if you bothered to take the time, | 如果你真愿意费心 |
[21:42] | you would realize I have many gifts. | 就会知道 我虽然很有天赋 |
[21:45] | But reading minds is not one of them. | 但不包括读心术 |
[21:50] | So, where is this Inhuman being held? | 这个异人被关在了哪里 |
[21:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:53] | The Director literally made me put a bag over my head, | 局长给我头上套了个袋子 |
[21:55] | had me whisked away. | 然后让人带我走的 |
[21:56] | It’s kidnapping. | 这就是绑架 |
[21:57] | And he lied to everyone about it. | 他还对所有人都隐瞒了 |
[21:58] | And if the Director’s involved with Senator Nadeer, | 如果局长跟纳迪尔参议员有瓜葛 |
[22:00] | there’s no telling what they’ve got planned. | 谁知道他们计划了什么 |
[22:02] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[22:03] | Director Mace is an Inhuman, | 梅斯局长是个异人 |
[22:04] | and all that senator does is spew hate about us. | 而那个参议员净到处喷我们 |
[22:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:16] | I feel a quake coming. | 我感到了震波 |
[22:17] | Is that even possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[22:20] | The gauntlets can absorb a wide range of infrasonic waves. | 护臂能吸收范围很广的次声波 |
[22:23] | Better to shield your bones from further damage. | 以避免你的骨头进一步遭受伤害 |
[22:25] | Impressive you can feel it all the way up here. | 你居然能在这里就感觉到 真是不可思议 |
[22:28] | The epicenter’s right where Eli set up shop. | 震中就在伊莱建箱子的地方 |
[22:30] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[22:30] | Something he created in there is the cause, | 他在那里创造的东西引发了震动 |
[22:32] | whether it’s the power cell or — | 不管是量子电池 |
[22:33] | – No, he’s not “creating” anything. – Here we go again. | -不 他没有”造物” -又来了 |
[22:36] | There’s an order to things in this seemingly chaotic universe. | 这看似混乱的宇宙是有规律的 |
[22:39] | There are laws, okay? | 有定律的 |
[22:40] | And one of those laws says that every speck of matter | 其中一条定律就说 每一点的物质 |
[22:43] | that makes up every animal, vegetable, mineral — | 构成了每个动物 蔬菜 矿物的物质 |
[22:45] | no matter how much it changes, | 不管它如何改变 |
[22:47] | it comes from somewhere, belongs somewhere. | 都是来自某处的 |
[22:50] | Its natural state… | 其自然状态 |
[22:54] | its home. | 它的家园 |
[22:55] | It’s kind of a lovely sentiment, | 这观点还挺可爱的 |
[22:57] | even if it was completely unintentional. | 虽然他完全不自知 |
[22:59] | So, what’s the cause of the quake? | 那么震动是什么引起的 |
[23:04] | Grand larceny. | 大盗 |
[23:06] | You’re losing them, Jeffrey. | 你要管不住他们了 杰弗里 |
[23:07] | Yeah, well, maybe if you backed me up once in a while, | 是啊 或许如果你偶尔挺我一次 |
[23:09] | – I wouldn’t be. – I won’t back a bad plan. | -也不会如此 -我不能支持坏计划 |
[23:11] | Or any plan that’s not yours or | 或是任何不是你提出的计划 |
[23:13] | part of your agenda. | 不服务于你的目的的计划 |
[23:14] | – What agenda? – Oh, come on, Phil. | -什么目的 -得了 菲尔 |
[23:16] | Make up your mind. You want to be Director or not? | 拿定主意吧 你到底想不想做局长 |
[23:18] | ‘Cause I’m not some meat puppet | 我可不是个傀儡 |
[23:19] | who’s just gonna smile and roll over on command. | 只管保持微笑 你一发话就顺从 |
[23:21] | No one’s asking you to roll over, | 没人叫你顺从谁 |
[23:23] | but you do have a nice smile. | 但你的笑容还真是不错 |
[23:24] | You stepped down from this job, yet ever since I took over, | 是你自己退位的 可自从我接手 |
[23:27] | you’ve been running around on this plane, | 你就一直在这架飞机上忙活 |
[23:28] | doing what you want, whenever you want. | 什么时候 想做什么都随你心意 |
[23:29] | You mean saving lives — that kind of thing? | 你是指救命之类的吗 |
[23:31] | I mean using fugitives and killers to do your dirty work, | 我是指利用逃犯和杀人犯替你动手 |
[23:34] | building robots, keeping secrets from me? | 建机器人 隐瞒我 |
[23:37] | You want to talk about secrets? Fine. Let’s do it. | 你想谈隐瞒 好啊 我们谈吧 |
[23:40] | Let’s start with the secret plan you cut with Senator Nadeer. | 首先就是你和纳迪尔参议员的秘密计划 |
[23:45] | Who told you about that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[23:46] | A ghost. | 鬼 |
[23:49] | Did you know she has an Inhuman prisoner locked away, | 你知道她关押了一名异人囚徒吗 |
[23:51] | like some sort of lab experiment? | 好像是个实验 |
[23:53] | 住玻璃房的人别冲人家扔石头 就是自己有问题别说别人 | |
[23:53] | What’s that phrase about glass houses? | 关于玻璃房的那句俗语怎么说的 |
[23:56] | You’re an Inhuman. | 你是个异人 |
[23:58] | Why would you want to work with someone who hates us so much? | 你为什么要跟一个那么恨我们的人合作 |
[24:00] | You want to know why? | 你想知道原因 |
[24:02] | Take a look in the mirror. | 去照镜子吧 |
[24:04] | Senator Nadeer has photos of you in the prison with Reyes | 纳迪尔参议员有你和雷耶斯在监狱里的照片 |
[24:08] | and that dead gangster he left behind — | 还有被他杀死的那个黑帮分子 |
[24:10] | Santino Noguera. | 桑蒂诺·纳加拉 |
[24:12] | And she was gonna go public. | 她威胁要公布 |
[24:15] | Can you imagine the press? | 能想象媒体的报道吗 |
[24:16] | “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | “神盾局特工 |
[24:17] | working with domestic terrorists and murderers.” | 跟国内恐怖分子和杀人犯合作” |
[24:22] | You were trying to protect S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你是想保护神盾局 |
[24:25] | That’s the job I was hired to do. | 这是我受雇来做的工作 |
[24:28] | Did I let Agent Simmons go examine an Inhuman? | 我让西蒙斯特工去检查一个异人了吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:32] | Did I want to know more about him? | 我想更多地了解他吗 |
[24:34] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[24:36] | But I didn’t have that option at the time. | 但我当时并没有这样的选择 |
[24:37] | Why the hell didn’t you just come to me in the first place? | 你当初为什么不来找我 |
[24:40] | Now, why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[24:41] | In case you haven’t noticed, Phil, | 如果你还没发现 菲尔 |
[24:43] | we’re not a team that trusts. | 我们并不是个相互信任的团队 |
[24:48] | We’re not a team at all. | 我们根本就不是个团队 |
[24:57] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[24:59] | But we damn well better become one | 但我们必须得团队合作 |
[25:01] | if we’re gonna stop Eli Morrow | 才能阻止伊莱·莫罗 |
[25:02] | from blowing up half of Los Angeles. | 炸毁半个洛杉矶 |
[25:05] | Oh, that. Right. | 这个 对了 |
[25:07] | Fitz figured that out. | 菲兹已经想明白了 |
[25:23] | See this? | 瞧见了吗 |
[25:25] | This is water. | 这是水 |
[25:28] | I’m so impressed. | 厉害啊 |
[25:31] | Yeah, I forgot — you weren’t very good at science. | 我忘了 你科学课学得不好 |
[25:33] | You see, water’s not a base element — | 瞧 水不是基本元素 |
[25:35] | it’s a compound. | 而是化合物 |
[25:38] | Not just any compound — | 不是普通的化合物 |
[25:41] | it’s the next step in the evolution of my power — | 这是我能力进化的下一步 |
[25:44] | creating life. | 创造生命 |
[25:47] | You know, you might want to get a girlfriend first. | 你或许该先找个女朋友 |
[25:53] | Sorry to be the one to break it to you, Eli, | 抱歉戳破你的幻想 伊莱 |
[25:55] | but you’re not a god. | 但你不是神 |
[25:57] | Turns out you’re still just a petty thief. | 原来 你还是个小贼 |
[26:06] | We found him outside. No gun on him — just this. | 我们在外面发现了他 没带枪 只有这个 |
[26:12] | Agent Coulson… you should be dead. | 科尔森特工 你应该已经死了 |
[26:15] | I get that a lot. | 我常听人这么说 |
[26:17] | Never gets old, though. | 永远不会听腻 |
[26:18] | – Means I’m still here. – How? | -这代表我还活着 -怎么会 |
[26:21] | I watched you get vaporized. | 我看着你被汽化的 |
[26:22] | Just the fact that you’re asking, “How?” | 光是你还要问”怎么会” |
[26:25] | shows how little you know about what happened… | 就说明你根本不明白究竟发生了什么 |
[26:27] | or what’s about to. | 还有将要发生什么 |
[26:28] | I’m not sure if that’s an insult or a threat. | 我都不知道那是侮辱还是威胁 |
[26:32] | Either way — not a good idea. | 不管怎样 都不是好主意 |
[26:41] | Should be the last of them. How are we doing? | 应该没别人了 怎么样了 |
[26:42] | We’re close. | 快好了 |
[26:43] | The core should be placed here, | 核要放置在这里 |
[26:44] | directly underneath the cell. | 就在电池箱正下方 |
[26:46] | Time for you to work your magic, my dear. | 该让你施展魔法了 亲爱的 |
[26:48] | I don’t perform magic, Doctor. | 我不施魔法 博士 |
[26:49] | Magic involves deception. | 魔法是欺骗 |
[26:51] | Yeah, I just meant it’s time to start connecting the power cells. | 是啊 我就是说得该开始联接电池了 |
[26:53] | I really need to update your cache of common vernacular. | 我真的得更新你的日常俗语缓存了 |
[26:55] | You really think the magnet’s gonna be strong enough to hold him down? | 你真认为磁铁足以按住他吗 |
[26:58] | The neodymium core is no ordinary magnet. | 钕核不是普通磁铁 |
[27:00] | It enabled the Watchdogs’ EMP device | 它让监察者的电磁脉冲设备 |
[27:02] | to knock out the power in several cities. | 给多个城市造成了断电 |
[27:04] | I can’t believe she’s a robot. | 真不敢相信她是机器人 |
[27:06] | She’s so lifelike. | 好像人啊 |
[27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:09] | I’m learning. | 我还在学习 |
[27:11] | What Aida neglected to add was that the core is useless | 艾达没有说的是 核想要发挥作用 |
[27:13] | unless we get the other half properly placed | 就必须把另一半放置好 |
[27:15] | and we manage to get the rest of the gate up in time. | 同时我们得及时完成余下的大门建设 |
[27:17] | Yeah, we will… barring an earthquake. | 我们会完成的 除非发生地震 |
[27:20] | Leave those to me, okay? | 这个交给我吧 |
[27:22] | Everyone leaves like we came — in one piece. | 大家都会好好离开这儿的 |
[27:26] | Robbie, can you hear me? | 罗比 听得到吗 |
[27:32] | How could you do that to your own nephew? | 你怎么能这么对你亲外甥 |
[27:34] | You know he’s more than that, what he’s capable of. | 你知道他没那么简单 你知道他的本事 |
[27:38] | I’m still standing, Coulson. | 我还没死 科尔森 |
[27:40] | Oh, but it’s like when we were in the other place — | 但感觉就像我们在那个地方的时候 |
[27:42] | something’s pulling at me. | 有什么在拉我 |
[27:45] | He’s dying in there. | 他要死了 |
[27:47] | We need to get him out. | 我们得把他弄出来 |
[27:48] | What does he mean, “other place”? | 他什么意思”那个地方” |
[27:50] | You ever heard of the law of conservation of mass? | 你知道物质守恒定律吗 |
[27:52] | Of course I have. | 当然 |
[27:54] | I have a damn PhD in engineering. | 我是工程学博士 |
[27:55] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉了 |
[27:57] | Then you know matter can’t be created or destroyed. | 那你就知道物质是不能被创造或毁灭的 |
[27:59] | Except I’ve proven it’s not true. | 但我已证明了事实并非如此 |
[28:01] | I’m rewriting the laws of nature. | 我在改写自然的定律 |
[28:03] | Yeah, but you’re drunk on power | 是啊 但你太醉心于力量 |
[28:05] | or drinking your own Kool-Aid | 或是被自己的胡言乱语蒙蔽了 |
[28:06] | or drunk on Powerade — I don’t know. | 或是醉心于自己的胡言乱语什么的 |
[28:08] | The point is, you’re not creating energy, Eli — | 总之 你并没有在创造能量 伊莱 |
[28:11] | you’re stealing it. | 你在盗取能量 |
[28:13] | Stealing it? | 盗取 |
[28:14] | From where? | 从哪盗取 |
[28:15] | Remember when you thought I was dead? | 记得你原以为我死了吗 |
[28:16] | I was actually right in front of you, | 我当时其实就在你眼前 |
[28:18] | trapped between dimensions. | 困在维度之间 |
[28:19] | Ask Robbie — he was there. | 你可以问罗比 他当时也在 |
[28:21] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[28:23] | Right now, Robbie’s feeling the pull from that other place | 现在 罗比感受到的正是那里的拉力 |
[28:26] | because he’s trapped in a box | 因为他被困在了一个箱子里 |
[28:27] | with a bunch of quantum energy that doesn’t belong here, | 而箱子里充满了不属于这世界的量子能 |
[28:29] | and it sure as hell doesn’t belong to you. | 这些能量更不属于你 |
[28:31] | Thus — thief. | 所以 你是个贼 |
[28:33] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[28:33] | No. It gets worse. | 不 还更糟 |
[28:35] | Every time you steal quantum energy, | 每次你盗取量子能 |
[28:37] | it causes a seismic rift. | 都会造成震裂 |
[28:39] | The more you take, the bigger the quake, | 你取的越多 震动就越强 |
[28:41] | which causes a problem, ’cause, you know, plutonium. | 这是个问题 因为 钚 |
[28:44] | Listen to him, Tio. | 听他的 舅舅 |
[28:47] | You don’t want to drag them down with you. | 你不想也拖累他们 |
[28:53] | Do you know how hard I had to work to get here, | 你知道我为了今日付出了多少努力吗 |
[28:55] | to achieve what I’ve achieved?! | 这成就的代价有多高 |
[28:58] | And you call me a thief | 你敢说我是贼 |
[29:00] | a fraud? | 骗子 |
[29:05] | Careful, Aida. Our lives depend on this. | 小心 艾达 这事关我们的性命 |
[29:07] | Yours in particular. | 尤其是你的命 |
[29:08] | They’re getting stronger. | 越来越强了 |
[29:10] | It’s like riding a choppy wave. | 就像在驾驭汹涌巨浪 |
[29:12] | Did you get the other magnet to Yo-Yo? | 你把另一块磁铁给悠悠球了吗 |
[29:13] | Yes. She’s got it. | 嗯 她拿到了 |
[29:18] | We can’t handle another tremor like that. | 不能再出现那样的震颤了 |
[29:20] | If that beryllium lid drops into place, | 如果那个铍盖盖上 |
[29:21] | the plutonium goes nuclear. | 钚就会变成核弹 |
[29:22] | That’s not helping, Simmons. I’m — | 这话没用 西蒙斯 |
[29:24] | I’m absorbing the quakes as best I can. | 我已经在尽力吸收震动了 |
[29:25] | How much can those gauntlets take? | 那副护臂还能坚持多久 |
[29:33] | It’s not the gauntlets I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是她的护臂 |
[29:40] | Eli, wake up. | 伊莱 醒醒吧 |
[29:41] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你还看不清情况吗 |
[29:42] | Don’t let your ego blind you to the truth. | 别因为自大而看不见真相 |
[29:44] | What you call truth, Agent Coulson, | 你所谓的真相 科尔森特工 |
[29:47] | I call theory. | 我称之为理论 |
[29:48] | That bomb goes off, everyone dies, | 那颗炸弹爆炸 大家都得死 |
[29:50] | you included. | 包括你 |
[29:50] | You’re wrong! | 你错了 |
[29:53] | The Darkhold has shown me the way. | 《黑暗神书》已让我看清前路 |
[29:56] | I can create life, even after death. | 我死后仍可以创造生命 |
[30:00] | Can a petty thief do that, huh? | 小偷能做到吗 |
[30:05] | That bomb isn’t a fail-safe, is it? | 那炸弹并不是保险装置吧 |
[30:08] | It’s your end game. | 是你的终极计划 |
[30:10] | It’s not my end — | 不是我的终结 |
[30:12] | it’s yours. | 是你的 |
[30:18] | Uh, guys? | 各位 |
[30:20] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[30:24] | Almost there. | 就好了 |
[30:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:33] | Robbie, I need you to fight. | 罗比 你得加把劲 |
[30:35] | Get out of that box. | 从那儿出来 |
[30:38] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[30:40] | Well, let’s finish it. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[30:48] | All teams…go hot. | 各小队 行动 |
[32:02] | It’s too…strong! | 太强了 |
[32:09] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[32:22] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[33:26] | It’s all right, Agent Simmons. | 没事的 西蒙斯特工 |
[33:27] | I won’t bleed out. | 我不会流血致死的 |
[33:28] | The synthetic blood is mostly for appearances. | 人工血只是为了装样子 |
[33:31] | But you’re in pain. I don’t understand. | 但你很疼 我不懂 |
[33:33] | Dr. Radcliffe programmed me to be a decoy. | 拉德克里夫博士将我设计成了替身 |
[33:36] | I need to exhibit the proper response to human sensations, | 我必须展现出正常的人类反应 |
[33:39] | and I was programmed to feel them. | 我被编程为会感受到人类感受 |
[33:41] | Including pain. | 包括疼痛 |
[33:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:43] | It’s quite awful. | 感觉很糟 |
[33:45] | I’m so sorry, Aida. | 真抱歉 艾达 |
[33:50] | I got to get outside. | 我得出去 |
[33:51] | It’s too much. | 太强了 |
[33:52] | – I got to get out. – Daisy. | -我得出去 -黛西 |
[34:14] | Is that Quake? | 那是震波女吗 |
[34:16] | Are you involved? | 这事跟你有关吗 |
[34:17] | – Wait, wait. – Quake. | -等等 -震波女 |
[34:18] | Director said you wasn’t here. | 局长说你没在的 |
[34:20] | Have you been here the whole time? | 你一直都在吗 |
[34:21] | Was S.H.I.E.L.D. lying all along? | 神盾局一直在撒谎吗 |
[34:23] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:24] | – Director Mace lied. – They lied to us. | -梅斯局长撒谎了 -他们骗了我们 |
[34:26] | – Was S.H.I.E.L.D. behind this? – Calm down. | -这事跟神盾局有关吗 -安静 |
[34:28] | Quiet, please. | 安静 拜托 |
[34:30] | Please. | 行了 |
[34:33] | You’re right — | 你们是对的 |
[34:34] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你们 |
[34:36] | Quake was here the entire time. | 震波女的确一直都在 |
[34:39] | But she was not responsible for the danger here today. | 但今天这里的危机并非是她造成的 |
[34:43] | Agent Johnson… | 约翰逊特工 |
[34:46] | saved us all. | 拯救了我们大家 |
[34:50] | Just go with it. You’ll thank me later. | 配合我 你回头会感谢我的 |
[35:10] | We need to get this to Gabe. | 我们得把车交给加布 |
[35:15] | Belongs to him now. | 这车现在是他的了 |
[35:17] | I wouldn’t count out the previous owner just yet. | 我暂时还不会认定前任车主就没了 |
[35:20] | You think Robbie will make it back? | 你觉得罗比还能回来吗 |
[35:23] | The last Ghost Rider did. | 上个恶灵骑士就回来了 |
[35:25] | Wait a minute. Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[35:26] | Long story. Regardless, | 说来话长 不管怎样 |
[35:29] | I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Mr. Reyes. | 我认为我们还会见到雷耶斯先生 |
[35:33] | Everyone’s in the common room, | 大家都在休息室 |
[35:35] | if you want to join us. | 如果你想加入的话 |
[35:37] | I think I already did. | 我觉得我已经加入了 |
[35:43] | I’m sorry the Director put you on the spot like that | 很抱歉局长当着媒体让你 |
[35:45] | in front of the press. He called an audible on me. | 有口莫辩 我之前也不知道的 |
[35:47] | He can do that, huh? | 他有这权力 是吧 |
[35:50] | What I’m saying is, | 我的意思是 |
[35:52] | if you don’t want to be an agent again, | 如果你不想再做特工 |
[35:54] | we can work something out. | 我们可以另想办法 |
[35:58] | Got to be honest. I – | 老实说 |
[36:01] | I don’t know how I feel about being back — | 我不知道我对回来是什么想法 |
[36:04] | the rules, regulations. But… | 纪律 规矩 但是 |
[36:09] | there were a few things I’ve missed. | 我还是有些想念的事的 |
[36:14] | They missed you, too. | 他们也想你 |
[36:18] | Plus, it doesn’t hurt | 而且 神盾局的 |
[36:19] | that the new face of S.H.I.E.L.D. is an Inhuman. | 新脸面人物是个异人也好 |
[36:22] | Your idea? | 你觉得呢 |
[36:24] | I thought the new face of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be an Inhuman — | 我觉得神盾局的新脸面就该是个异人 |
[36:27] | didn’t mean him, though. | 但我不是指他 |
[36:34] | Yeah, right. | 得了 |
[36:36] | Maybe in the comic-book version. | 或许在漫画书里还行吧 |
[36:53] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[36:53] | I was just gonna grab you a beer. | 我刚要给你拿瓶啤酒 |
[36:55] | – Not thirsty. – Look… | -不渴 -听我说 |
[36:59] | I know you’re leaving ’cause of me, | 我知道你是因为我才想离开 |
[37:00] | and I wish you wouldn’t. | 我希望你别走 |
[37:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:04] | Well, it’s because… | 因为 |
[37:09] | I recently, uh… | 我最近 |
[37:14] | I went to a bad place — | 经历了不好的事 |
[37:18] | in my head, I mean, and, | 心理层面上的 |
[37:21] | I wanted to talk. | 我想找人聊聊 |
[37:25] | Unless you’re saying that we’re not friends anymore. | 除非你觉得我们不再是朋友了 |
[37:27] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[37:29] | Is that what we are? | 我们就是朋友吗 |
[37:30] | I can’t figure you out, Turtleman. | 我搞不懂你 小乌龟 |
[37:32] | We flirt, we talk on the phone, we go to dinner, | 我们调情 煲电话粥 去吃饭 |
[37:35] | and then nothing… for weeks. | 然后几周来毫无联络 |
[37:38] | And now you say you’re worried about me, | 现在你又说你担心我 |
[37:40] | you want to protect me. | 想保护我 |
[37:52] | Don’t call me “Turtleman.” | 别喊我”小乌龟” |
[38:07] | And according to Director Mace, | 据梅斯局长称 |
[38:08] | Quake was never actually a fugitive from S.H.I.E.L.D. — | 震波女其实从来不是神盾局的逃犯 |
[38:11] | she was working on an extended undercover operation | 她一直在执行长期的卧底任务 |
[38:14] | to take down the anti-Inhuman group the Watchdogs. | 打击反异人组织 监察者 |
[38:17] | More details to come | 本周稍后 |
[38:18] | in an official press conference later this week. | 将举行正式新闻发布会公布更多细节 |
[38:20] | Sounds like Senator Nadeer lost her trump card. | 看来纳迪尔参议员没有王牌了 |
[38:23] | She’ll be after us — harder than ever. | 她会对我们更穷追猛打的 |
[38:25] | We’ve faced worse than politicians. | 我们对付过比政客更可怕的 |
[38:27] | Well, now that we’re all gathered, | 既然大家都到齐了 |
[38:29] | I’d like to present Agent Johnson with something. | 我想给约翰逊特工一样东西 |
[38:34] | Your official lanyard. | 你的胸卡 |
[38:37] | It’s just a shame Agent Koenig couldn’t be here. | 可惜凯尼格特工不在 |
[38:40] | Level blue. | 蓝色级 |
[38:41] | Thrilling, isn’t it? | 真让人激动 是吧 |
[38:43] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[38:45] | We have no idea. | 我们也不知道 |
[38:48] | So, Officer, were you surprised to see | 警官 你看到震波女 |
[38:50] | Quake drop out of the sky? | 从天而降时惊讶吗 |
[38:51] | That’s a good bunch over there. | 他们真不错 |
[38:53] | They came through with flying colors, didn’t they? | 他们表现很精彩 是吧 |
[38:56] | Including you and Aida. | 包括你和艾达 |
[38:59] | Enough to earn her a reprieve? | 足以帮她争取到缓刑了吗 |
[39:03] | Enough to keep your program alive. | 足以继续你的项目了 |
[39:06] | Well, thank you, sir, truly. | 谢谢您 长官 真的 |
[39:07] | You, uh, you won’t be disappointed. | 您不会失望的 |
[39:08] | Before you thank me, | 你感谢我之前 |
[39:10] | you should know that I’ve asked Agent Nathanson | 你得知道 我已经让内桑森特工 |
[39:13] | to accompany Aida back to your lab | 陪艾达回你的实验室 |
[39:15] | to help patch her up | 帮她做修复 |
[39:17] | and to retrieve all of your research. | 并取回你全部的研究 |
[39:21] | From now on, Doctor, | 从现在开始 博士 |
[39:22] | all your work on the LMD program will take place here, | 你的生化机器人替身项目都将在这里进行 |
[39:26] | under S.H.I.E.L.D. supervision. | 在神盾局的监督之下 |
[39:28] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[39:36] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[39:37] | Don’t let me keep you from the festivities. | 您快去参加庆祝吧 |
[39:40] | I should be done shortly. | 我这边马上就好 |
[39:44] | Is a team that triumphs. Yes, Director. | 才能取得胜利 是 局长 |
[40:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:12] | What the — | 搞什么 |
[40:14] | – Hello, Agent Nathanson. – What? | -你好 内桑森特工 -什么 |
[40:16] | Aida, what are you doing? | 艾达 你在干什么 |
[40:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:24] | I know how this feels. | 我了解这感觉 |
[41:03] | My apologies, Agent May. | 抱歉 梅特工 |
[41:12] | I’ll have you cleaned up in no time. | 我马上给你清洗干净 |
[41:27] | Once we crack that bottle, it’s open — no going back. | 我们一打开那瓶酒 就不能后悔了 |
[41:31] | Fine by me. | 我不介意 |
[41:35] | There’s nothing I’d rather be doing, | 我没有更想做的事了 |
[41:37] | no place I’d rather be. | 也没有更想去的地方 |
[41:38] | You? | 你呢 |
[41:46] | I’m right where I belong. | 我就在我该待的地方 |