时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I’ve been inside your brain. | 我进入过你的大脑 |
[00:05] | I know what you want, or, rather… | 我知道你想要什么 或者说 |
[00:07] | whom. | 想要谁 |
[00:08] | Our May Life Model Decoy | 我们的梅生化机器人替身 |
[00:10] | should get us the Darkhold. | 应该能让我们得到《黑暗神书》 |
[00:12] | And if something goes wrong… | 如果出了岔子 |
[00:13] | then we have a second LMD. | 我们还有第二个生化机器人替身 |
[00:16] | I still care about you, Fitz. | 我还在乎你的 菲兹 |
[00:17] | I’ve got to hand it to Radcliffe. | 真佩服拉德克里夫 |
[00:18] | You certainly act like it. | 你真像样 |
[00:20] | Looks like you have a problem. | 看来你有麻烦了 |
[00:22] | I said I needed your protection. Now you can see why. | 我说过我需要你的保护 现在你明白为什么了 |
[00:24] | You’ll have to meet the Superior. | 你得去见上方 |
[00:25] | Whatever it takes. | 怎样都行 |
[00:37] | These aren’t the droids you’re looking for. | 这些不是你要找的机器人 |
[00:40] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 我对此有不详的预感 |
[00:43] | Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads. | 路 我们要去的地方 不需要路 |
[00:46] | Curse my metal body! | 我这该死的金属身躯 |
[00:47] | I wasn’t fast enough! | 我不够快 |
[00:49] | Help me, Obi-Wan. | 帮帮我 奥比旺 |
[01:00] | God. | 天呐 |
[01:01] | I think I’m gonna stick with the | 我还是采取 |
[01:02] | “one foot in front of the other” | 一步一步来的 |
[01:04] | method of self-propulsion. | 前进方式吧 |
[01:05] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[01:07] | Keep practicing. | 继续练习 |
[01:08] | – I’ll go get us another round. – Yeah, fine. | -我去再买一局 -好吧 |
[01:25] | Who’s your zombie-killing daddy now? | 现在谁是杀僵尸的大佬了 |
[01:27] | Bam. | 厉害吧 |
[01:44] | Sam to Billy. Sam to Billy! | 萨姆呼叫比利 萨姆呼叫比利 |
[01:48] | There’s nowhere to go! | 无路可走了 |
[01:49] | Surrender, and you will not be harmed! | 投降 你就不会受到伤害 |
[01:58] | I’ll give you to the count of three! | 我数到三 |
[02:01] | 1, 2 — | 一 二 |
[02:05] | He’s everywhere! | 他到处都是 |
[02:06] | He’s getting away, you idiot! | 他要跑了 你个白痴 |
[02:20] | Throw him in! | 把他丢进去 |
[02:23] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[02:31] | Agent Coulson, this is Agent Koenig. | 科尔森特工 我是凯尼格特工 |
[02:33] | They’ve got Agent Koenig. | 他们抓走了凯尼格特工 |
[02:35] | I repeat — they’ve got Agent Koenig! | 重复 他们抓走了凯尼格特工 |
[02:45] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[02:46] | Billy. | 比利 |
[02:47] | He was abducted an hour ago. | 他一小时前被绑了 |
[02:49] | Any possible motive? | 可能动机 |
[02:50] | He has the Darkhold. | 《黑暗神书》在他那儿 |
[02:51] | I gave it to him | 我交给了他 |
[02:52] | because he knows how to make things disappear. | 因为他知道怎么把东西变没 |
[02:54] | And now someone’s made him disappear. | 现在有人把他变没了 |
[02:55] | Can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[02:57] | May’s the only one who would know I gave it to Billy, so | 梅是唯一猜得到我把书给了比利的人 |
[02:59] | I think we know where to point the finger. | 所以我们应该知道这是谁干的了 |
[03:01] | Radcliffe. | 拉德克里夫 |
[03:02] | He’s been desperate to get his hands on that book, | 他一直迫切想拿到那本书 |
[03:04] | and he’s had eyes and ears on this base for | 而且他在基地安插了耳目 |
[03:06] | God knows how long. | 天知道多久了 |
[03:07] | But still, kidnapping a Koenig? | 但是 绑架一个凯尼格 |
[03:11] | That’s like catching moonlight. | 这就像抓月光 |
[03:12] | We can’t even find them half the time. | 我们半数时间都找不到他们 |
[03:14] | If Radcliffe has aligned himself with Nadeer, | 如果拉德克里夫跟纳迪尔统一阵线了 |
[03:16] | they’d have the resources to find him. | 他们就有找到他的资源 |
[03:18] | Why would he join forces with Public Inhuman Hater #1? | 他为什么要跟异人族头号公敌结盟 |
[03:20] | He has nothing against us. | 他对我们并无敌意 |
[03:21] | She’s got to be a means to an end. | 她肯定只是他的手段 |
[03:23] | He needs access and protection. | 他需要门路和保护 |
[03:25] | Davis? | 戴维斯 |
[03:26] | They picked up Agent Koenig. | 他们接来了凯尼格特工 |
[03:27] | His Quinjet will be docking shortly. | 他的昆式战斗机马上就将对接 |
[03:29] | Hopefully, Sam will have some more information for us. | 希望萨姆能带来更多信息 |
[03:31] | If we can find who took Billy, | 如果我们能找到带走比利的人 |
[03:33] | we may be able to connect them back to Nadeer. | 或许能把他们跟纳迪尔联系起来 |
[03:35] | And Radcliffe? | 拉德克里夫呢 |
[03:36] | Fitz is working on it. | 菲兹在想办法 |
[03:40] | I’m not going to let this come between us. | 我不会让这件事影响我们的感情 |
[03:44] | What’s the occasional bullet in the head among friends? | 朋友之间偶尔往脑袋上打一枪算什么 |
[03:46] | Done. | 好了 |
[03:49] | Now talk. Where’s Radcliffe? | 说话 拉德克里夫在哪 |
[03:51] | I’m right in front of you, and… | 我就在你面前 |
[03:54] | You’ve paralyzed me from the neck down. | 你麻痹了我脖子以下的身体 |
[03:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[04:00] | Sorry, Fitz. | 抱歉 菲兹 |
[04:02] | You don’t get to shoot first and ask questions later. | 你不能先开枪再提问 |
[04:07] | We’ll shoot whenever we damn please. | 我们什么时候想开枪就开枪 |
[04:09] | And this time, nobody’s gonna put you back together again. | 这次 不会再有人把你拼凑起来了 |
[04:12] | What I meant is, I don’t precisely know where I — | 我的意思是 我并不清楚我… |
[04:16] | where Dr. Radcliffe currently is at this precise moment. | 拉德克里夫博士此时此刻究竟在哪 |
[04:21] | I could be out for a walk or getting groceries. | 我可能出去散步或者去买杂货了 |
[04:23] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[04:25] | I need his CPU in one piece, | 我需要他的CPU完好无损 |
[04:26] | not scattered all over the lab. | 而不是散落在实验室里 |
[04:28] | I’m not trying to be difficult. | 我不是有意找茬 |
[04:30] | You need to understand… | 你们得明白 |
[04:33] | I’m the victim. | 我是受害者 |
[04:35] | Things are not as they seem. | 事情并不像看上去那样 |
[04:54] | You two will want to get acquainted. | 你俩最好熟络一下 |
[04:57] | You’re the last one the other’s gonna see alive. | 你们是彼此生前会见到的最后一个人了 |
[05:00] | Yeah, well, we’re ready to die. | 嗯 我们准备好赴死了 |
[05:01] | No! | 不 |
[05:02] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:03] | I’m extremely not ready to die. | 我可完全没准备好赴死 |
[05:05] | Cut off my fingers, eat my liver, | 切断我的手指 吃了我的肝脏 |
[05:07] | it doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[05:08] | Nothing you do is gonna make me talk. | 无论如何我都不会开口 |
[05:09] | You must’ve sustained some brain damage | 你上次受刑的时候 |
[05:11] | during your last torture. | 伤到脑子了吧 |
[05:13] | That… | 那个 |
[05:14] | wasn’t torture. | 不叫”刑” |
[05:22] | That was a greeting. | 不过是打个招呼 |
[05:26] | Now… | 然而 |
[05:29] | the one who comes in this room next… | 下一个进这个房间的人 |
[05:34] | …won’t be me. | 不会是我 |
[05:37] | The man who comes in here will do things to you… | 进来的那个人会对你们做一些 |
[05:42] | that I can’t even watch. | 就连我都不忍看的事 |
[05:45] | He will break you. | 他会让你们屈服 |
[05:49] | Yeah, well, Koenigs don’t break. | 凯尼格家的人不会屈服 |
[05:52] | All right? We’re programmed to take pain, so bring it on! | 好吗 我们学过承受痛苦 来吧 |
[05:55] | Bring it on! | 来吧 |
[05:58] | Oh, my God. I’m in so much pain. | 天呐 我疼死了 |
[05:59] | I don’t think I can take this. | 我觉得我受不了了 |
[06:00] | That guy hits really hard. | 那人下手好狠 |
[06:02] | Do you have any, uh, any, like, cyanide or — | 你有什么…氰化物之类的 |
[06:04] | Cyanide? Why would I — | 氰化物 我怎么会… |
[06:05] | Or, like, a paper bag. | 或是纸袋子 |
[06:07] | You put it over my head, | 你把袋子套在我头上 |
[06:08] | you suffocate me really quick. | 利落地闷死我 |
[06:10] | This is all my fault. I’m so sorry. | 这都怪我 对不起 |
[06:12] | – Who are you? – Dr. Holden Radcliffe. | -你是谁 -霍顿·拉德克里夫博士 |
[06:15] | I work for S.H.I.E.L.D., too. | 我也为神盾局工作 |
[06:17] | I’m afraid I’m the reason you’re here. | 我恐怕是你在这里的原因 |
[06:20] | I told them Coulson gave you the book. | 我告诉他们科尔森把书给你了 |
[06:22] | The boo– What book? | 书 什么书 |
[06:24] | The Darkhold. | 《黑暗神书》 |
[06:27] | My friend, I made some questionable allegiances to get ahold of it, | 我为了得到它结交了不怎么样的盟友 |
[06:30] | and they double-crossed me. That’s… | 他们出卖了我 所以 |
[06:33] | That’s why we’re here, wherever here is. | 我们才被带来这不知是哪的地方 |
[06:46] | Agent Koenig, welcome aboard. | 凯尼格特工 欢迎登机 |
[06:48] | Agent Coulson, Agent May… | 科尔森特工 梅特工 |
[06:51] | A– — Agent Quake. | 震波女特工 |
[06:54] | – Yeah. – What’s the latest, Sam? | -嗯 -最新情况如何 萨姆 |
[06:55] | Any sign of Billy? | 有比利的踪迹吗 |
[06:57] | Well, I found the Humvee at the end of a dock, but… | 我在一个码头尽头找到那辆悍马了 但是… |
[07:00] | No one there. | 车上没人 |
[07:01] | No, they either evaporated | 他们要么人间蒸发了 |
[07:02] | or dove into the sea. | 要么就是开进海里了 |
[07:12] | My intent was — was purely scientific. | 我的初衷完全是为了科学 |
[07:14] | But, oh, the things I saw… | 但我看到的东西… |
[07:17] | It was expanding my brain and my reality — | 那扩展了我的大脑 我的现实 |
[07:19] | You’re getting all Gollum-y again. | 你又像咕噜一样了 |
[07:21] | Well, that’s — that’s what the Darkhold does to you — | 《黑暗神书》对人就有这样的效力 |
[07:22] | it drives you mad. | 它能逼疯你 |
[07:25] | Yeah, maybe you should tell them where the book is. | 或许你该告诉他们书在哪 |
[07:28] | Let it drive them mad. | 让它逼疯他们 |
[08:05] | I am the captain of this ship, | 我是这艘船的船长 |
[08:07] | and you are my prisoners. | 你们是我的囚犯 |
[08:09] | If you cooperate, | 如果你们配合 |
[08:10] | you will be treated as welcomed guests. | 你们就会得到座上宾的待遇 |
[08:14] | If not, you will be removed… | 否则 你们将被 |
[08:17] | piece… | 大卸 |
[08:20] | by piece. | 八块 |
[08:21] | That — That — That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要了 |
[09:08] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[09:11] | Perfectly chilled, pure. | 冰镇 不掺水 |
[09:14] | The onion enhances the experience. | 洋葱让感觉更妙 |
[09:16] | But people forget the old ways. | 但人们会忘记老法子 |
[09:19] | Now they’ll put flavors in it — vanilla… | 现在他们往里添加味道 香草 |
[09:23] | The old ways are better. | 老法子更好 |
[09:25] | Simple, built to last. | 简单 持久 |
[09:28] | Like this submarine. | 就像这艘潜水艇 |
[09:31] | Modern machines — | 现代机器 |
[09:33] | all software, less hardware. | 都是软件 硬件少了 |
[09:36] | You put too much faith in them. | 你太信任它们了 |
[09:37] | Man is the superior machine. | 人是更优越的机器 |
[09:43] | And I… | 我 |
[09:46] | am the superior man. | 是更优越的人 |
[09:59] | I’m told you refuse to talk… | 我得知你们不肯开口 |
[10:02] | …and that you welcome pain. | 而且不惧痛苦 |
[10:04] | I, too, love pain. | 我也喜欢痛苦 |
[10:08] | And I love to make others feel it | 我喜欢让其他人感受痛苦 |
[10:12] | using the old ways. | 用老法子 |
[10:15] | All right, stop! | 好了 停下 |
[10:17] | Enough. | 够了 |
[10:19] | Enough! | 够了 |
[10:21] | Senator Nadeer promised me | 纳迪尔参议员向我保证 |
[10:23] | he wouldn’t be permanently damaged. | 他不会遭受永久性的损伤 |
[10:25] | She’s not the captain of this ship. | 她不是船长 |
[10:27] | Yes, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[10:29] | But he isn’t going to talk. | 但他不会开口的 |
[10:33] | What do you suggest, Doctor? | 你什么意思 博士 |
[10:40] | Let me get inside his head. | 让我进入他的脑子 |
[10:47] | This is a complete and unacceptable invasion of my privacy. | 这是对我隐私严重的不可接受的侵犯 |
[10:51] | Well, since you refuse to cooperate, | 鉴于你不肯配合 |
[10:52] | Fitz is going to reprogram you to sing like a canary. | 菲兹要重新编程你 让你像金丝雀一样开口唱 |
[10:56] | That seems odd. | 好奇怪 |
[10:58] | Singing I can understand, perhaps, | 唱歌我还能理解 |
[10:59] | but singing like a bird? | 但像金丝雀一样歌唱 |
[11:01] | Why not Mick Jagger? | 为什么不是像米克·贾格尔 |
[11:05] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[11:07] | That’s nothing like Aida’s code. That’s nothing like anything. | 这完全不像艾达的代码 什么都不像 |
[11:12] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:15] | This code is advanced. | 代码很高级 |
[11:17] | It’s like fifth-generation syntax. | 像是五代语法 |
[11:18] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的东西 |
[11:21] | Every time I keep trying to alter it, | 每次我企图修改它 |
[11:23] | it kicks me right back to the — | 它都把我踢回到 |
[11:24] | Amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero sempiternam fore. | 希望我们的友谊能地久天长[拉丁语] |
[11:30] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[11:31] | Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur. | 智者少言[拉丁语] |
[11:34] | Alea iacta est. | 木已成舟[拉丁语] |
[11:43] | The only thing worse than a robot is a possessed one. | 比机器人更糟的就是被鬼上身的机器人 |
[11:46] | I agree. That was no fun. | 是啊 刚刚可一点不好玩 |
[11:49] | Where’s Daisy when we need her? | 需要黛西的时候她怎么不在 |
[11:50] | Who developed the code?! | 谁开发的代码 |
[11:53] | Who programmed you?! | 谁编程了你 |
[11:54] | Was it Radcliffe? Aida? | 是拉德克里夫吗 还是艾达 |
[12:06] | I can’t see their faces. | 我看不到他们的脸 |
[12:07] | – They’re both Russian? – Da. | -他们都是俄罗斯人 -嗯 |
[12:09] | Da, I’m lucky to be alive. | 嗯 我很庆幸还活着 |
[12:11] | I love Billy, but he is not a fighter. | 我爱比利 但他不是个斗士 |
[12:14] | He ran. | 他逃跑了 |
[12:15] | He left me there to handle it. | 他丢下我一人面对 |
[12:17] | No, that’s — | 不 |
[12:19] | That’s Billy. | 那是比利 |
[12:20] | That’s him kicking ass, | 那是他在大展身手 |
[12:20] | and that’s you, hiding behind the bar. | 那是你 躲在酒吧后面 |
[12:23] | No, I — I think you got us — | 不 我觉得你把我们 |
[12:25] | I think you got us flipped, there. | 我觉得你把我们搞混了 |
[12:28] | I mean, you’re — | 你… |
[12:29] | you’re literally wearing the same thing right now. | 你现在还穿着那身衣服呢 |
[12:32] | We have no idea what Billy did with the Darkhold. | 我们完全不清楚比利怎么处理了《黑暗神书》 |
[12:35] | I didn’t want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[12:36] | That was the whole point in giving it to him. | 给他就是这个目的 |
[12:37] | Well, we need to get it back and destroy it. | 我们得把它拿回来并销毁 |
[12:39] | If you’d given it to me — | 如果你把它给了我 |
[12:40] | And they’d have you now. | 他们就会抓走你了 |
[12:41] | I wanted to protect you, | 我想保护你 |
[12:42] | and the Koenigs have dealt with this kind of thing before. | 几个凯尼格特工以前处理过这种事 |
[12:44] | You don’t need to protect me, Phil. | 你不需要保护我的 菲尔 |
[12:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:46] | But I’ve lost too much lately. | 但我最近失去了太多 |
[12:48] | I’m not gonna lose you. | 我不想再失去你 |
[12:50] | Both the guys who tried to assassinate the Director were Russian. | 两个企图刺杀局长的人都是俄罗斯人 |
[12:53] | This has to be connected. | 这肯定有联系 |
[12:54] | Maybe there’s, like, a “Red Dawn” thing happening, | 或许这是”红色黎明”的情况 |
[12:55] | but what does it have to do with Billy? | 但这跟比利有什么关系 |
[12:57] | They don’t want Billy. | 他们要的不是比利 |
[12:58] | They want something I entrusted to him. | 他们要的是我托付给他的东西 |
[13:00] | Did — What — | 那是… |
[13:02] | Is it… smaller than a Quinjet? | 那比昆式战斗机小吗 |
[13:05] | That’s classified. | 是机密 |
[13:06] | And yes, considerably. | 是的 小很多 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:09] | We have face. | 看到他的脸了 |
[13:10] | Hello, Russian Bad Guy. | 你好 俄罗斯坏蛋 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | Run facial recognition. | 进行面部识别 |
[13:14] | – See if we come up with a lead. – Copy. | -看会不会有什么线索 -收到 |
[13:22] | I don’t care what this is or what you guys do. | 我不管这是干什么 你们做什么 |
[13:24] | I’m not gonna talk. | 我不会开口的 |
[13:26] | You won’t have to. That’s the beauty of it. | 你不用开口 这就是妙处所在 |
[13:28] | This machine will allow me access to his mind. | 这台机器能让我进入他的大脑 |
[13:31] | We’ll get all the information we need | 我们无需动他一根手指 |
[13:32] | without laying a hand on him. | 就能得到我们所需的信息 |
[13:33] | Well, you’re not gonna get anything out of me. | 你休息从我这儿打探到什么 |
[13:35] | Because my mind is a steel trap inside of a sealed box | 我的脑袋就像装在密封盒子里的钢夹一样牢靠 |
[13:39] | surrounded by quicksand and — | 周围都是流沙 |
[13:41] | Oh, is that a puppy? | 那是一只狗狗吗 |
[13:42] | We’ve given him a Sedative Scenario | 我们给他投射了一个有镇静效果的情景 |
[13:44] | to keep him relaxed while we map his cerebral matter. | 让他保持放松 同时测绘他的脑物质 |
[13:47] | That’ll allow me to have a look around inside his mind. | 这样我就能在他脑子里看看了 |
[13:50] | This book better be worth it. | 这书最好值得 |
[13:52] | If you want to get rid of the Inhumans, | 如果你想清除异人族 |
[13:54] | the answer will be in it. | 答案就在其中 |
[13:57] | And what’s in it for you? | 有你什么好处 |
[14:00] | A better world. | 更好的世界 |
[14:02] | Then we want the same thing. | 那我们的愿望是一致的 |
[14:10] | You’re staring at me. | 你在盯着我 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry. I just — | 对不起 |
[14:13] | I can’t believe I’m sitting here with Quake! | 我就是不敢相信我跟震波女坐在一起 |
[14:15] | You know, this is — | 这简直… |
[14:16] | Oh, somebody pinch me. | 谁掐我一下 |
[14:18] | Sam, stop. | 萨姆 行了 |
[14:20] | We’ve known each other for three years. | 我们都认识三年了 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I knew Skye, but you’re — you’re Quake. | 是啊 我认识斯凯 但你是震波女 |
[14:25] | She’s different. | 她不一样的 |
[14:26] | No, she’s not. | 没什么不一样 |
[14:28] | And she doesn’t love the name Quake. | 而且她不喜欢震波女这个名字 |
[14:31] | But you’re — you’re a superhero! | 但你是个超级英雄 |
[14:33] | I mean, that’s so awesome! | 太赞了啊 |
[14:35] | Did you know that online, | 你知道网上 |
[14:36] | there’s a library of fan fiction about Quake? | 有一图书馆的震波女同人小说吗 |
[14:39] | Did not need to know that. | 这种事我不需要知道的 |
[14:41] | Oh, well, you should Google it. | 你该去谷歌一下 |
[14:43] | Because it’s — it’s… | 因为那… |
[14:45] | Actually, no, you shouldn’t. | 其实 还是别了 |
[14:46] | You shouldn’t. Forget I said that. | 别去谷歌 忘了我说的话 |
[14:48] | Some of it is a little on the steamier side. | 有一些挺黄的 |
[14:50] | Not that I’ve read it! | 我当然是没读过 |
[14:52] | You — But you hear things. | 但…总会有所耳闻 |
[14:54] | I mean, they got you ‘shipping with Black Widow. | 他们现在推你和黑寡妇的CP |
[14:57] | Some of the drawings are — | 有些画简直… |
[15:00] | They — They call you Quack. | 你俩被称为震波黑 |
[15:03] | Good timing. | 来得正及时 |
[15:04] | We have a match. | 有匹配结果了 |
[15:06] | Leo Babikov. | 利奥·巴比克夫 |
[15:07] | Ex-SVR, Special Ops… | 前对外情报局 特种部队 |
[15:10] | The same Special Ops division | 跟那两个企图 |
[15:11] | the two men who tried to assassinate the Director were in. | 刺杀局长的人属于同一个特种部队分部 |
[15:14] | – And there’s our link to Nadeer. – Get this. | -跟纳迪尔的联系在这里 -听好 |
[15:16] | They all have ties to Prime Minister Olshenko. | 他们都跟总理奥申科有关联 |
[15:18] | The Russian Prime Minister who was attacked by an Inhuman — | 那个被异人袭击的俄罗斯总理 |
[15:21] | And then threw Bobbi and Hunter under the bus | 芭比和亨特救了他之后 |
[15:23] | after they saved his life. This is bad. | 他又拿他们顶锅 这可不妙 |
[15:25] | We got Nadeer, International Watchdogs, | 纳迪尔 国际化的监察者 |
[15:27] | and Russian spies all united because — | 俄罗斯间谍联合了起来 就因为 |
[15:30] | Because they hate Inhumans. | 他们恨异人族 |
[15:31] | Yeah, that’s why they want the Darkhold. | 是啊 所以他们才想要《黑暗神书》 |
[15:35] | ‘Cause it’ll show them how to wipe out the Inhumans. | 因为那能教他们怎么铲除异人族 |
[15:38] | You knew Billy had the Darkhold? | 你知道比利拿走了《黑暗神书》 |
[15:39] | Well, yeah, I couldn’t say anything | 是啊 周围那么多闲杂人等 |
[15:41] | with all the Red Shirts hanging around. | 我又不方便说 |
[15:43] | Do you know what he did with it? | 你知道他怎么处理的吗 |
[15:45] | It is secure. | 书很安全 |
[15:49] | I’d like to help you, | 我也想帮你们 |
[15:50] | but honestly, | 但老实说 |
[15:52] | I have some trust issues. | 我有信任危机 |
[15:54] | Trust? | 信任 |
[15:55] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[15:57] | Fitz, it’s not Radcliffe. | 菲兹 那不是拉德克里夫 |
[15:58] | Yeah, I know it’s not! But he thinks like he does. | 我知道它不是 但它跟他的思路一致 |
[16:01] | Betrayed me, betrayed S.H.I.E.L.D., | 背叛了我 背叛了神盾局 |
[16:03] | he made me lie to you, | 他逼我骗你 |
[16:03] | and he made me think he was my friend. | 还让我以为他是我的朋友 |
[16:06] | Just to use me. | 只为了利用我 |
[16:08] | You were like a son to me. | 你就像我的儿子 |
[16:09] | Oh, shut up. Just… | 闭嘴吧 |
[16:12] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:15] | What’s this really about? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[16:17] | He said shut up. | 他说闭嘴了 |
[16:18] | You can do it the easy way — | 你可以自己乖乖闭嘴 |
[16:19] | Why don’t you just turn him off? | 你为什么不关掉它 |
[16:21] | He needs to be powered on to access his programming, | 它得通着电才能读取编程 |
[16:22] | not that it matters. I’m not getting anywhere. | 虽然无所谓 我根本毫无进展 |
[16:26] | We all have programming. | 我们都有编程 |
[16:28] | It may be more obvious in my case, | 或许就我而言更加明显 |
[16:30] | but what is a human if not a function of programming? | 但人不就是编程的函数吗 |
[16:32] | You’ve been programmed — by betrayal, abandonment… | 你也被编程了 被背叛 还有抛弃 |
[16:36] | Ward, who you thought was your friend, | 沃德 你以为是你朋友的人 |
[16:38] | Daisy who left you all, your father… | 黛西 她抛下了你们 你父亲 |
[16:42] | He’s just trying to distract you. | 他只是想分你的心 |
[16:45] | Let’s step away. | 我们远离它吧 |
[16:50] | It’s not him, it’s me. | 不是它 是我 |
[16:53] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[16:54] | It’s way beyond me. | 这远超我的水平 |
[16:56] | That’s your father talking. | 那是你父亲的丧气话 |
[17:00] | Isn’t that what he used to say to you? | 他以前不是老这么说你吗 |
[17:02] | Not enough, not smart enough? | 不够 不够聪明 |
[17:08] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要那么说 |
[17:11] | Because I knew him. | 因为我认识他 |
[17:18] | I wanted to tell you, but | 我想告诉你的 |
[17:20] | I was afraid it would open old wounds. | 但我担心这会揭开旧疮疤 |
[17:23] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[17:25] | Glasgow isn’t that big, Fitz. | 格拉斯哥没那么大 菲兹 |
[17:27] | Your father and I were classmates, | 你父亲和我是同学 |
[17:29] | St. Mungo’s at Eastwood. | 伊斯特伍德的圣蒙戈 |
[17:31] | – Fitz, it’s lying. – No. | -菲兹 这是谎言 -不 |
[17:33] | How would he — | 它怎么… |
[17:34] | How would Radcliffe know those things? | 拉德克里夫怎么会知道这些 |
[17:36] | Maybe he had access to your files. | 或许他看过你的档案 |
[17:38] | This is a — a firewall. | 这是防火墙 |
[17:40] | It’s playing mind games, trying to distract you, | 它在玩心理游戏 想分你的心 |
[17:42] | because it knows you’ll crack the code. | 因为它知道你会破解代码 |
[17:44] | No, I won’t! | 不 我做不到 |
[17:46] | He knows it, so do you. | 它知道 你也知道 |
[17:47] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[17:49] | Actually, your exact quote was, | 其实 你的原话是 |
[17:51] | “Where’s Daisy when we need her?” | “需要黛西的时候她怎么不在” |
[17:53] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[17:54] | Let’s wipe its memory, give it to Mack. | 清除它的记忆 交给迈克吧 |
[17:56] | We’ll find Radcliffe another way. | 我们另想办法找到拉德克里夫 |
[17:57] | – I like that plan. – We weren’t friends, | -我喜欢这计划 -我们不是朋友 |
[18:00] | but we’d take the same train to the city for work. | 但我们乘同一班火车去城里上班 |
[18:03] | Sometimes we sat together. | 有时候我们会坐在一起 |
[18:05] | One time, he showed me a picture of his new son, | 有一次 他给我看了他新生儿子的照片 |
[18:08] | Leopold. | 利奥波德 |
[18:09] | He was so proud. | 他是那么自豪 |
[18:13] | I swear I’m telling the truth, Fitz. | 我发誓我说的是真的 菲兹 |
[18:15] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[18:16] | I saw him a few months ago. | 我几个月前才见过他 |
[18:19] | He said I was to tell you — | 他叫我告诉你 |
[18:36] | How long does this take? | 这要多久 |
[18:37] | Not much longer. | 就快了 |
[18:39] | Please be patient. | 请耐心点 |
[18:42] | While we’re waiting, perhaps you could tell me | 我们等候期间 或许你可以告诉我 |
[18:44] | why you dislike the Inhumans so much. | 你为什么那么不喜欢异人族 |
[18:47] | Yes, some of them are monsters, true, but — | 是的 他们有些人是很可怕 但是 |
[18:51] | These Inhumans… | 这些异人族 |
[18:53] | they did not suffer, labor to become what they are. | 他们不经历苦难 努力 就成了他们那样 |
[18:57] | They have great power… | 他们有强大的力量 |
[18:59] | but they didn’t earn it. | 但那不是他们赢得的 |
[19:02] | They are unnatural things. | 他们是有违自然的 |
[19:06] | We will destroy them… | 我们要毁灭他们 |
[19:08] | and then the thing that brought them upon us. | 然后毁灭将他们带来的东西 |
[19:12] | And what was that? | 那是什么 |
[19:14] | Cerebral cortex mapping is complete. | 大脑皮层测绘完成 |
[19:16] | You may now enter his memories. | 你可以进入他的记忆了 |
[19:20] | One thing at a time, Doctor. | 一件件事来 博士 |
[19:28] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[19:29] | Where’s my puppy? Who took my puppy? | 我的狗狗呢 谁拿走了我的狗狗 |
[19:32] | Take him to the brig. | 带他去禁闭室 |
[19:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:48] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[19:52] | Take me to the Darkhold, Agent Koenig. | 带我去找《黑暗神书》 凯尼格特工 |
[19:58] | He’s making something. | 他在做什么 |
[20:00] | I see wires… | 我看到了电线 |
[20:02] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[20:03] | He’s building a bomb to destroy the Darkhold. | 他在建造炸弹毁掉《黑暗神书》 |
[20:08] | Never mind. False alarm. | 没事 假警报 |
[20:10] | You can’t underestimate Radcliffe. | 你不能低估拉德克里夫 |
[20:12] | We have to assume he’s gonna get the information out of Billy. | 我们得假设他能从比利口中探得信息 |
[20:15] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:16] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[20:17] | He doesn’t know where it is. | 他不知道它在哪 |
[20:18] | He gave it to me. | 他把它给我了 |
[20:20] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[20:22] | I’m in his head, but I’m also seeing him. | 我在他脑子里 但我还能看到他 |
[20:25] | Doesn’t make sense, unless… | 没道理啊 除非 |
[20:29] | He doesn’t have it. | 不在他手里 |
[20:32] | You sent us after the wrong man? | 你叫我们找错了人 |
[20:34] | No, he had it, but he gave it to someone | 不 本来在他手里 但他给了别人 |
[20:36] | who looks just like him — a brother or… | 那人长得跟他一样 是兄弟 |
[20:40] | Or a replica. | 或是复制人 |
[20:44] | – Where is it? – I don’t know. | -它在哪 -我不知道 |
[20:45] | You just said Billy gave it to you. | 你刚说比利把书给了你 |
[20:46] | – He did. – You forgot where you hid it? | -对 -你忘记你藏在了哪 |
[20:48] | – No, I didn’t hide it. – So you still have it? | -我没藏它 -还在你手里吗 |
[20:49] | – No. – Then what did you do with it? | -不在 -那你怎么处理它的 |
[20:51] | I gave it to Agent Koenig. | 我给凯尼格特工了 |
[20:53] | – You gave it back to Billy? – Negative. | -你还给比利了 -没有 |
[20:54] | – Then who? – L.T. | -那给谁了 -LT |
[20:56] | – Who’s L.T.? – Special Agent L.T. Koenig. | -LT是谁 -特别特工LT·凯尼格 |
[20:58] | There’s another one? | 还有一个 |
[20:58] | No, not just another one. | 不 没那么简单 |
[21:01] | The first one. | 是第一个 |
[21:02] | L.T. got us all into S.H.I.E.L.D. | LT让我们进入神盾局的 |
[21:05] | We have to pick up L.T. | 我们得去找LT |
[21:07] | I don’t think any Koenig is safe right now. | 我觉得所有凯尼格现在都不安全 |
[21:12] | How’s Fitz doing? | 菲兹怎么样了 |
[21:14] | That Rad-Bot was really getting under his skin. | 机器人拉德克里夫真的激怒他了 |
[21:17] | Oh, he’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[21:17] | He just needs some space at the moment. | 他现在就是需要点空间 |
[21:22] | What was all that about, uh…his father? | 他父亲的事是怎么回事 |
[21:25] | Fitz never mentioned him before. | 菲兹从未提起过他 |
[21:27] | He was not a good man. | 他不是个好人 |
[21:29] | Always telling Fitz he was stupid and worthless. | 总对菲兹说他笨 没用 |
[21:32] | I think that’s why Fitz became so clever. | 我觉得这就是菲兹会这么聪明的原因 |
[21:36] | I’d like to have a few words with that man. | 我想跟那人聊聊 |
[21:38] | You and me both. | 我也想 |
[21:41] | But he walked out on them when Fitz was 10. | 但他在菲兹10岁时抛下了他们 |
[21:44] | He hasn’t seen or heard from him since. | 此后他再没有过他的消息 |
[21:46] | So you’re telling me with all the tools and tech | 你是说 就凭神盾局的一切 |
[21:48] | that S.H.I.E.L.D. has at its disposal, | 工具和科技 |
[21:49] | – we can’t find him? – We could. | -还找不到他 -是可以找到 |
[21:53] | But Fitz doesn’t want to. | 但菲兹不想找 |
[21:58] | You guys got anything? | 你们有发现吗 |
[22:00] | This club is L.T. Koenig’s last known location. | 这家俱乐部是LT·凯尼格最后的已知地点 |
[22:02] | Negative. | 没有 |
[22:03] | Just a lot of man-buns. | 只有很多丸子头 |
[22:06] | And one crazy-ass handle bar mustache. | 还有个难看得要死的小胡子 |
[22:12] | Got your green tea. | 你的绿茶 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:15] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[22:16] | Nothing yet. | 没有 |
[22:18] | I hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们没太迟了 |
[22:20] | Those Koenigs are tough, | 凯尼格家的人很坚强 |
[22:21] | but they’ve been through enough already. | 但他们已经承受了太多 |
[22:23] | We all have. That’s the game. | 我们都是 这一行就是如此 |
[22:26] | I guess we should be grateful. | 看来我们该心存感激 |
[22:28] | After all the years, all the missions, | 那么多年 那么多次任务 |
[22:31] | all the close calls… | 那么多次死里逃生 |
[22:32] | – Both our deaths. – Right. | -我们的死亡 -是啊 |
[22:34] | After all that, we’re still standing, | 经历了那么多 我们还活着 |
[22:36] | the two of us. | 我们俩 |
[22:38] | Maybe we should toast to that. | 或许我们该为此敬一杯 |
[22:47] | We’ve been, uh, making a lot of toasts lately. | 我们最近经常举杯庆祝 |
[22:52] | Maybe we should try something else. | 或许我们该试试别的 |
[23:01] | Guys, I think you need to get in here. | 两位 你们该进来一下 |
[23:04] | On our way. | 就来 |
[23:11] | Welcome to the inside of my mind, Sheeple. | 欢迎来到我大脑里 跟群羊 |
[23:13] | You guys watching any, uh, any good programming lately? | 你们最近看过什么好…节目[编程]吗 |
[23:17] | You know why they call it “programming,” right? | 知道为什么叫做”编程”吧 |
[23:19] | Because you’re being programmed through little screens, | 因为这些小屏幕 大屏幕 |
[23:22] | big screens, little morphine drips of sequels and prequels | 像吗啡点滴一样的前传 续作 僵尸 歌手 |
[23:27] | and zombies and Kanyes, | 快拍 不爽猫 |
[23:29] | Snapchats and Grumpy Cats, | 都在对你进行洗脑 |
[23:31] | all designed by the media, corporate S.H.I.E.L.D. machine, | 都是媒体设计好的 神盾局公司机器 |
[23:36] | and you’re asleep, binge-watching the Apocalypse! | 你睡着觉 连看着天启的节目 |
[23:40] | You know what Tony Stark’s armor is powered by? | 知道托尼·斯塔克的盔甲由什么供能吗 |
[23:42] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[23:42] | Did these guys come off an assembly line? | 这些人是流水线上下来的吗 |
[23:44] | Outside. Now. | 出去 马上 |
[23:49] | Who are you?! Why are you here?! | 你是谁 你来做什么 |
[23:51] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[23:52] | Stand down! | 退下 |
[23:55] | What are you doing? You’re ruining my set! | 你干什么 你毁掉我的表演了 |
[23:57] | You were doing that all by yourself. | 你自己毁得不轻了 |
[23:59] | It’s all right. We’re with S.H.I.E.L.D.. | 没事 我们是神盾局的 |
[24:01] | No! You can’t be in here! | 不 你们不能进来 |
[24:02] | This is a Peace Palace. | 这是宁静的殿堂 |
[24:07] | S.H.I.E.L.D. storm troopers have got to go. | 神盾局风暴突击队必须离开 |
[24:13] | Coulson, what are you doing here? | 科尔森 你来做什么 |
[24:14] | Sam sent us. | 萨姆叫我们来的 |
[24:15] | Billy’s in trouble, and you could be in danger, too. | 比利有麻烦了 你可能也有危险 |
[24:18] | And who’s this one? | 这是谁 |
[24:19] | That’s Thurston. | 那是瑟斯顿 |
[24:20] | He’s an idiot, and, unfortunately, my brother. | 是个白痴 很不幸 也是我兄弟 |
[24:24] | Agent L.T. Koenig. | 我是LT·凯尼格特工 |
[24:26] | Sorry about kicking your candy ass. | 抱歉踢了你个娘娘腔 |
[24:34] | You ICE’d me! | 你冰冻了我 |
[24:35] | She ice’d me, and now I’m aboard your War Bird! | 她冰冻了我 现在我在你的战鸟上了 |
[24:38] | Stop being a whiny little bitch. | 别叽叽歪歪的了 |
[24:40] | We brought you here for your own protection. | 我们带你来是为了保护你 |
[24:43] | My own protec– | 保护我… |
[24:44] | I don’t want your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[24:45] | I don’t want anything to do with your Agents of Doom. | 我不想跟你们这些死神特工沾上关系 |
[24:47] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[24:49] | We had the same parents, same teachers, | 我们有一样的父母 一样的老师 |
[24:51] | same liquor cabinet. | 一样的酒水柜 |
[24:52] | Your brothers toughened up, joined the cause — | 你的兄弟们都坚强了起来 加入了大业 |
[24:55] | Yeah, that worked out great for Eric. | 是啊 看埃里克的下场多好 |
[24:57] | He’d be alive if it wasn’t for you! | 如果不是你 他就不会死 |
[24:58] | Eric died so good people could live and do good things. | 埃里克牺牲了 好让好人活下去 做好事 |
[25:01] | What good have you done for the world? | 你为这世界做了什么好事 |
[25:03] | Okay, okay, guys, guys, hey. | 好了 各位 |
[25:05] | We’re family, okay? Okay? | 我们是一家人 好吗 |
[25:06] | Eric wouldn’t have wanted this. | 埃里克不会希望如此的 |
[25:08] | So let’s bring it in for a little Koenig Krush. | 我们来个凯尼格熊抱吧 |
[25:12] | Here you go. | 这就对了 |
[25:15] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[25:16] | – What was that for?! – You let your guard down. | -干什么 -你放下了戒备 |
[25:18] | Didn’t I teach you anything? | 我难道没教你吗 |
[25:20] | We were having a moment. | 我们正温馨着呢 |
[25:21] | It was nice. | 是挺好 |
[25:22] | Grow ’em back now. It’s time to work. | 把蛋蛋再长出来吧 该干活儿了 |
[25:23] | Okay. Can I go home? | 好吧 我可以回家吗 |
[25:25] | Sorry, Thurston. | 抱歉 瑟斯顿 |
[25:26] | We can’t let you leave ’til we know what’s going on. | 搞清情况前我们不能放你走 |
[25:29] | These gentlemen will take you to your room. | 这几位先生会带你去你的房间 |
[25:31] | If you need anything, just let them know. | 你需要什么告诉他们就好 |
[25:38] | I think I have a lead on Billy. | 我好像有比利的线索了 |
[25:41] | Okay, so, after they left the SVR, | 好了 他们离开对外情报局后 |
[25:43] | our Russian bad boys were employed as security officers | 几个俄罗斯坏蛋被雇为了安保人员 |
[25:46] | for a weapons-manufacturing firm linked to… | 雇主是一家武器制造商 与 |
[25:49] | this guy — Anton Ivanov, | 这人有关 安东·艾文诺夫 |
[25:50] | a reclusive industrialist | 深居简出的实业家 |
[25:52] | with interests all over the globe. | 在全球都有生意 |
[25:53] | Could be the source of Nadeer’s financing. | 或许是纳迪尔资金的源头 |
[25:55] | He’s also an avid collector of military antiques, | 他还积极收集古董军用品 |
[25:57] | so guns, tanks, and…A submarine. | 枪啊 坦克啊 潜水艇啊 |
[26:00] | Bingo. | 就是它 |
[26:01] | Throw everything you have at it. | 全力追查 |
[26:03] | We find him, we find Billy, | 找到他 就能找到比利 |
[26:04] | maybe a way to bring down Nadeer. | 或许就能有办法扳倒纳迪尔 |
[26:06] | At least we know the Darkhold’s safe. | 至少我们知道《黑暗神书》很安全 |
[26:08] | Right, L.T.? | 是吧 LT |
[26:10] | That’s the bad news. | 坏消息在这里 |
[26:11] | I gave it to Billy. | 我把它给了比利 |
[26:13] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[26:15] | It was Operation Hot Potato. | 那是”烫手山芋”行动 |
[26:17] | Pass it back and forth, keep it moving. | 来回传递 不停转移 |
[26:19] | Billy was the last to have it. | 比利是最后拿它的人 |
[26:21] | So my guess is, he put it in the Labyrinth. | 我猜 他放在迷宫里了 |
[26:24] | What’s the Labyrinth? | 迷宫是什么 |
[26:25] | It’s a top-secret S.H.I.E.L.D. vault. | 是一间绝密神盾局密室 |
[26:27] | Only the Koenigs know its location. | 只有凯尼格家人知道地点 |
[26:29] | We need to get there | 我们得赶去 |
[26:30] | before they get the information out of Billy. | 得赶在他们从比利那儿打探到情报之前 |
[26:34] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 总算有进展了 |
[26:36] | Aida, remember these numbers — | 艾达 记住这些数字 |
[26:37] | 74638 74638. | |
[26:51] | 812 812. | |
[26:58] | 94573 94573. | |
[27:04] | 10168 10168. | |
[27:11] | 99438 99438. | |
[27:21] | Got it. | 有了 |
[27:23] | Now turn this boat around. | 把潜艇调头 |
[27:24] | I give the orders on this ship. | 我的艇 我下令 |
[27:28] | Your tone sounds threatening. | 你的口气有威胁的意味 |
[27:40] | Now, let’s not lose our heads. | 咱们别冲动 |
[27:43] | What seems to be the problem here? | 有什么问题 |
[27:45] | You put too much faith in machines. | 你太信任机器了 |
[27:48] | I’m going to go get the information out of him my way. | 我要用我的方式 撬开他的嘴 |
[27:52] | If it’s the same, then we go. | 如果是一样的 我们就去 |
[27:54] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[27:55] | I won’t allow it. | 我不许 |
[27:57] | Get them out of here. | 带他们出去 |
[28:16] | You brought an Inhuman on my ship? | 你带了个异人上我的艇 |
[28:20] | She’s a machine. | 她是机器 |
[28:23] | Aida, release him. | 艾达 放了他 |
[28:29] | You…made her? | 你创造了她 |
[28:33] | With my own hands. | 用我的双手 |
[28:34] | Simple, built to last. | 简单 但持久 |
[28:38] | Now turn this boat around. | 把艇调头 |
[28:40] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[28:55] | I keep telling myself | 我不断对自己说 |
[28:56] | I don’t care if Radcliffe knows my father, | 我不在乎拉德克里夫是不是认识我爸 |
[28:58] | I’m over it, but… | 我早翻篇了 但是 |
[29:00] | maybe I’m not. | 或许我并没有 |
[29:04] | Maybe I’m stuck in a loop. | 或许我卡在循环里了 |
[29:07] | Radcliffe… | 拉德克里夫 |
[29:09] | Ward… | 沃德 |
[29:11] | my dad… | 我爸爸 |
[29:15] | …they’re all the same. | 他们都一样 |
[29:16] | It keeps happening. | 这种事总在发生 |
[29:18] | I don’t see it that way. | 我不那么看 |
[29:21] | Come on, Jemma. | 得了 珍玛 |
[29:23] | You know that it’s true. | 你知道就是这样的 |
[29:25] | Yes, they betrayed you. | 是啊 他们都背叛了你 |
[29:27] | And after everything you’ve been through, | 你经历了那么多创伤 |
[29:29] | no one would blame you if you put up your own firewall. | 如果你建起自己的防火墙也没人会怪你 |
[29:33] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[29:36] | Instead, you became the most | 你却成了 |
[29:38] | open, loyal, caring person I’ve ever met. | 我认识的最坦率 忠诚 有爱的人 |
[29:42] | Maybe that’s why it keeps happening. | 或许就是因此我才总遇到这种事 |
[29:44] | It’s why I fell in love with you. | 我就是因此而爱上了你 |
[29:46] | Who you really are, that’s not programming. | 你真实的样子 那不叫编程 |
[29:49] | It’s something way beyond that. | 远远没那么简单 |
[29:56] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[29:58] | Jemma… | 珍玛 |
[30:03] | …you’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[30:11] | Just you and me now, Tin Man. | 就剩你和我了 锡人 |
[30:14] | You don’t mess with my buddy | 你惹了我的哥们 |
[30:15] | and walk away from it. | 别想就这么算了 |
[30:17] | If you shoot me now, it’ll be murder. | 如果你打死我 那是谋杀 |
[30:19] | Nice try. | 挺会说 |
[30:20] | Wrong guy. | 但别想蒙我 |
[30:22] | You’re just a bunch of ones and zeroes, | 你不过是一堆0和1 |
[30:24] | not flesh and blood. | 不是血肉之躯 |
[30:26] | Flesh and blood? | 血肉之躯 |
[30:28] | That’s not life, Mack. | 那不是生命 迈克 |
[30:28] | That’s just biology, and biology is just… | 那只是生物 生物只是 |
[30:31] | software programming you to die. | 软件编程 让你注定死去 |
[30:34] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[30:35] | But I have something you will never have — | 但我有你永远不会有的东西 |
[30:38] | a soul… | 灵魂 |
[30:39] | that will continue long after I’m gone. | 等我死了 它还会存在很久 |
[30:42] | How can you be so sure I don’t have one? | 你怎么确定我就没有 |
[30:45] | If a soul doesn’t come from your flesh and blood | 如果灵魂并非来自你的血肉之躯 |
[30:47] | or my ones and zeroes, | 或我的0和1 |
[30:48] | then it has to come from somewhere else, | 那它肯定有出处 |
[30:50] | somewhere unrelated to our physical bodies. | 与我们的实体身体无关联的地方 |
[30:53] | If you can have one, so can I. | 如果你可以有个灵魂 那我也可以有 |
[30:57] | You are a sly one, aren’t you? | 你真狡猾 是吧 |
[31:01] | If you don’t think I’m alive and don’t have a soul, | 如果你不认为我是活物 没有灵魂 |
[31:05] | then why did you feel the need to switch me on before killing me? | 那你杀我之前为什么非要启动我 |
[31:10] | – I like to hear robots scream. – Mack! Stop! | -我想听机器人尖叫 -迈克 住手 |
[31:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:15] | I know a way around his programming. | 我有办法绕过他的编程了 |
[31:23] | If you don’t stop, | 如果你不停下 |
[31:24] | you’re gonna cause irreparable damage. | 你会造成不可挽回的伤害 |
[31:26] | You’ll never learn what your father said. | 你就无从知道你父亲说了什么 |
[31:28] | Don’t care. I’m out of that loop. | 不在乎 我跳出那个循环了 |
[31:31] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 你想告诉我这怎么回事吗 |
[31:33] | Something Jemma said. | 珍玛说的话 |
[31:35] | We’re more than our programming. | 我们不只是编程那么简单 |
[31:37] | There’s something else… | 还有别的 |
[31:39] | All right, look. | 行了 这样 |
[31:40] | I give up. I’m ready to talk. | 我放弃 我愿意说了 |
[31:43] | What do you need to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[31:44] | He couldn’t crack the code because it wasn’t a code. | 他破解不了代码 因为那不是代码 |
[31:46] | It’s just a bunch of gibberish. | 而是乱码 |
[31:48] | So what’s running him? | 那是什么在驱动他 |
[31:49] | You — you — you telling me thing is a– alive? | 你是告诉我 这玩意是活的吗 |
[31:51] | Fitz, please. Stop. | 菲兹 拜托 停下 |
[31:53] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[31:55] | All I’m saying is… | 我是说… |
[32:06] | …it has a brain. | 它有大脑 |
[32:11] | L.T., stay with Quake and Agent May. | LT 跟着震波女和梅特工 |
[32:14] | Agent Coulson, come with me. | 科尔森特工 跟我来 |
[32:18] | I’m going with them. | 我要跟他们走 |
[32:27] | So, what was it like growing up with four of them? | 跟他们四个一起长大是什么感觉 |
[32:30] | There was a lot of crying. | 整天哭鼻子 |
[32:31] | They picked on you? | 他们欺负你吗 |
[32:32] | I picked on them. | 我欺负他们 |
[32:33] | It was fun. | 很有趣 |
[32:35] | The laundry was disgusting. | 脏衣服很恶心 |
[32:36] | Enough DNA to make a clone army. | 有足够的DNA来造支克隆军队了 |
[32:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:50] | Wait here. I’ll be right back. | 在这儿等着 我马上回来 |
[32:59] | So…read any good books lately? | 那么…最近读过什么好书吗 |
[33:04] | Imagine how big our brains would be | 想象一下如果有时间看完所有书 |
[33:05] | if we had time to read them all. | 我们的大脑容量得多大 |
[33:13] | It’s made of light, | 是光制造的 |
[33:14] | but it’s functioning like a corporeal, biological brain. | 但功能跟生物肉体大脑并无区别 |
[33:18] | Quantum energy storing data — | 量子能储存数据 |
[33:19] | it’s as if synapses are interacting. | 就像是突触在相互作用 |
[33:21] | Is that possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[33:23] | No. | 不可能 |
[33:24] | No, not even in the slightest. | 根本不可能 |
[33:26] | I wish I could take credit, | 真希望这是我的杰作 |
[33:28] | but this was all Aida and the Darkhold. | 但这全归功于艾达和《黑暗神书》 |
[33:31] | Everything in the original brains — | 几个原始大脑里的一切东西 |
[33:32] | memories, knowledge, desires — | 记忆 知识 欲望 |
[33:34] | is contained in the quantum brains. | 都被容纳于这些量子大脑里 |
[33:36] | – So, you see, I re– – You said “brains.” | -所以… -“几个””这些” |
[33:40] | My God. | 天呐 |
[33:41] | Is it possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[33:45] | What? Talk to me. | 怎么了 告诉我 |
[33:47] | Radcliffe mapped another brain. | 拉德克里夫测绘过另一个大脑 |
[33:48] | I saw it. I watched him do it. | 我看到了 我看着他做的 |
[33:50] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[33:53] | It was May. | 是梅 |
[34:01] | I never read “Ulysses.” | 我从没读过《尤利西斯》 |
[34:03] | I always wanted to take a month off, | 我一直想休息一个月 |
[34:06] | go to Ireland, read it in pubs. | 去一趟爱尔兰 在酒吧里看看这本小说 |
[34:10] | Someday. | 哪天的吧 |
[34:12] | Maybe we should go together. | 也许我们应该一起去 |
[34:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:24] | It’s a little nerdy. | 这有点书呆气 |
[34:27] | Did you mean it when you said | 你说你准备好面对接下来的事 |
[34:29] | you’re ready for whatever comes next? | 那是认真的吗 |
[34:43] | We’ve got company! | 有人来了 |
[34:48] | Hey, what’s — what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:49] | Three men, armed, | 三个人 全副武装 |
[34:50] | heading our way, and they’ve got Billy. | 朝我们这儿来 还带着比利 |
[34:52] | All right. Take this. | 好吧 拿着这个 |
[34:53] | We’ll handle it. | 我们来应付 |
[34:56] | Here. | 来 |
[34:57] | Give it to me. | 书给我 |
[34:59] | No need for you to be the target. | 你不用成为他们的目标 |
[35:03] | May? | 梅 |
[35:06] | What’s going on? Give it to me. | 怎么了 给我 |
[35:12] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[35:18] | What are you doing, May? Put the gun down. | 怎么了 梅 放下枪 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry, Coulson. I can’t. | 对不起 科尔森 不行 |
[35:22] | This is the right thing to do. | 我这样做是对的 |
[35:25] | Leave me alone, and I’ll take care of it. | 让我走 我会保管好它 |
[35:28] | Destroy it, yeah. That’s the plan. | 对 销毁它 我们说好的 |
[35:31] | Now lower your damn weapon and give me the Darkhold! | 放下枪 给我《黑暗神书》 |
[35:32] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[35:37] | ‘Cause it’s not in your programming. | 因为那不是你的程序 |
[35:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[35:41] | You’re not May. | 你不是梅 |
[35:42] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[35:44] | Because there’s some things you can’t fake. | 有些东西无法伪装 |
[35:47] | He switched you, didn’t he? | 他把你调包了 是吗 |
[35:50] | How long have you been… | 多久了 |
[35:55] | So this is what Radcliffe programmed you to do? | 拉德克里夫就编程你偷书 |
[35:58] | I didn’t know what my mission was | 拿到书之前 |
[36:00] | until I had my hands on it. | 我不知道任务是什么 |
[36:03] | Where’s the real May? | 真的梅在哪 |
[36:04] | I am the real May. | 我就是真的梅 |
[36:07] | Her thoughts, her memories, her desires… | 我有她的思想 记忆 渴望 |
[36:11] | That’s all real. | 都是真的 |
[36:13] | May would never betray me. | 梅不会背叛我 |
[36:16] | Radcliffe made some adjustments. | 拉德克里夫调整了这点 |
[36:24] | So, May’s a freakin’ robot. | 梅是个机器人 |
[36:26] | – How did you know? – Fitz and Simmons… | -你怎么知道 -菲兹和西蒙斯说的 |
[36:35] | Go. | 走 |
[36:40] | No! | 不 |
[36:42] | No! | 不 |
[36:48] | Give us the book, I’ll give you your brother. | 把书给我们 我就把你兄弟还给你 |
[36:51] | My brother? What, are you kidding? | 我兄弟 你开什么玩笑 |
[36:53] | I’ve never seen this guy before in my life. | 我从没见过这个人 |
[36:56] | You want the book? | 你想要书是吗 |
[36:59] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[37:10] | What did they do to you, man? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[37:13] | They took my puppy. | 他们拿走了我的狗狗 |
[37:16] | You’re gonna be okay, little brother. | 你会没事的 弟弟 |
[37:30] | So cool. | 真酷 |
[37:32] | Grab Billy and let’s get to the Quinjet. | 带上比利 我们回昆式战斗机 |
[37:59] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[38:01] | May! What — | 梅 怎么… |
[38:02] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:03] | Le me help you. Okay. | 我来帮你 |
[38:05] | Wha– | 怎… |
[38:13] | Hello, Agent May. | 你好啊 梅特工 |
[38:16] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[38:21] | This is exactly what you were supposed to do. | 这正是你应该做的事 |
[38:24] | I’m eternally grateful. | 我会永远感激你 |
[38:28] | Take me with you. | 带上我 |
[38:32] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:35] | You weren’t built to last. | 你本就坚持不了多久 |
[38:45] | The Labyrinth is compromised. | 迷宫被入侵了 |
[38:46] | The deadliest tome in the world | 世界上最致命的书 |
[38:48] | is in the hands of a mad scientist, | 落入了疯狂科学家之手 |
[38:49] | who snuck out the back door with cattle-prod man. | 他跟一个拿着赶牛棒的人从后门溜走了 |
[38:52] | I’m…sorry we let you down. | 抱歉我们让你们失望了 |
[38:55] | We now have the name of the man who kidnapped you, | 我们现在知道了是谁绑架了你 |
[38:57] | who’s probably been funding Nadeer, | 他很可能也是资助纳迪尔 |
[38:58] | maybe even Radcliffe. | 甚至拉德克里夫的人 |
[39:00] | Now we can hunt them and stop them. | 现在我们可以追捕并阻止他们 |
[39:02] | I st– I still can’t believe | 我还是无法相信 |
[39:03] | he made a fully functioning autonomous LMD. | 他建造了一个能完全自主运转的生化机器人替身 |
[39:07] | Yeah, put us to shame. | 是啊 我们自愧不如 |
[39:08] | Sam and Billy were part of the original LMD program. | 萨姆和比利参与过最初的生化机器人替身项目 |
[39:11] | Wait. Are you saying they’re — | 等等 你是说他们是… |
[39:13] | Obsolete. Without a doubt. | 不用说 完全淘汰了 |
[39:16] | – So you all are…? – Technicians. | -那你们都是… -技术人员 |
[39:19] | What? You thought they were robots? | 怎么 你以为他们是机器人吗 |
[39:27] | Billy. | 比利 |
[39:28] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[39:32] | All right, you. | 好了 |
[39:33] | You’re still a sheep, though. You’re all sheep! | 不过你还是一头羊 你们都是羊 |
[39:36] | Well, the Quinjet’s ready when you are. | 你们准备好了就上昆式战斗机吧 |
[39:38] | We’ll get you home safely. | 我们会把你们安全送回家的 |
[39:39] | As always, thank you for your service. | 一如既往 感谢你们的奉献 |
[39:41] | Any time, Coulson. | 随时效劳 科尔森 |
[39:54] | I hope this is the last of them. | 希望这是最后一个了 |
[39:56] | There’s still one more. | 还有一个 |
[39:59] | He couldn’t destroy it. Not yet. | 他还不能毁掉它 |
[40:01] | If we can’t find the real May, then… | 如果我们找不到真正的梅 那… |
[40:05] | …that’s all that’s left of her. | 只有它和她还有些关联 |
[40:20] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[40:21] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:36] | To a success, | 为成功干杯 |
[40:38] | though a narrow escape for both of you. | 尽管你们俩都是侥幸逃脱 |
[40:51] | It is better. | 这的确更好 |
[40:54] | The old ways always are. | 老法子永远更好 |
[40:56] | You said you wanted to destroy the Inhumans | 你说你想消灭异人 |
[40:58] | and the thing that brought them upon us. | 和将他们带来的东西 |
[41:01] | It’s something I’ve been after for a very long time. | 我为此追寻很久了 |
[41:05] | Some people say it’s an obsession. | 有人认为这是我的执念 |
[41:07] | I can relate. | 这我有体会 |
[41:10] | Every time something strange happens in the world, | 每次世界上发生什么奇怪的事 |
[41:13] | it is there. | 它都在 |
[41:14] | I believe it is responsible | 我认为这个星球上 |
[41:16] | for all of the alien problems on this planet — | 所有外星人问题都与它有关 |
[41:19] | the Chitauri, the Kree, Inhumans. | 奇塔瑞族 克里人 异人 |
[41:23] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[41:29] | A man. | 一个人 |
[41:34] | He is always there… | 他永远在场… |
[41:36] | standing behind, out of focus… | 藏在幕后 焦点之外 |
[41:40] | in the shadows. | 阴影之中 |
[41:42] | He is dead… | 他已经死了 |
[41:44] | yet he is everywhere. | 但却又无处不在 |
[41:47] | And Mr. Shockley said he was there last night. | 肖克利先生说他昨晚就在场 |
[41:50] | I can assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[41:53] | he’s not dead. | 他没有死 |
[41:55] | You can help me get to him? | 你能帮我找到他吗 |
[42:03] | So… | 那么… |
[42:06] | let it be written. | 就这么定了 |