时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | It seems Radcliffe is keeping our team alive in this Framework. | 看来拉德克里夫让他们活在了框架里 |
[00:05] | So we have to hook up with our people | 所以我们要找到我们的人 |
[00:06] | and find out where on Earth their bodies are being held. | 查明他们的身体被关在什么地方 |
[00:08] | And rescue them. | 然后营救他们 |
[00:12] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[00:14] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[00:15] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
[00:17] | You were the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你曾是神盾局局长 |
[00:18] | And now you’re trapped in a virtual prison, | 现在你被困在了一个虚拟监狱里 |
[00:20] | and I am here to wake you up. | 我是来唤醒你的 |
[00:22] | Put that away before we both get arrested. | 快把那收起来 你会害我们都被捕的 |
[00:24] | Yes, I’d like to report a subversive. | 喂 我想举报一个颠覆分子 |
[00:26] | a woman with a S.H.I.E.L.D. ID. | 一个拿着神盾局证件的女人 |
[00:28] | Really? | 真的 |
[00:29] | I want any and all assets in the area on this. | 调动该区所有资源去处理 |
[00:31] | Hydra is after you. We have to get somewhere safe. | 九头蛇在抓你 我们得去个安全的地方 |
[00:33] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[00:34] | Is she your source in the Resistance? | 她是你在抵抗组织的线人吗 |
[00:36] | Ward, I have nothing to do with the Resistance! | 沃德 我跟抵抗组织无关 |
[00:38] | Well, I do. | 我跟他们有关 |
[00:40] | Good evening, Madame. | 晚上好 夫人 |
[00:41] | Leopold. | 利奥波德 |
[00:42] | These…subversives… | 这些颠覆分子 |
[00:44] | Apparently, they’ve got a mole inside Hydra. | 看来他们在九头蛇内部安了个内鬼 |
[00:46] | Coulson… remember me. | 科尔森 记起我吧 |
[00:48] | You’re the closest thing I have to family. | 你是我最接近亲人的人了 |
[00:50] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[01:00] | So, we’re both from the “real world,” | 所以我们都是从真实世界来的 |
[01:03] | we’re S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, | 我们是神盾局特工 |
[01:04] | our bodies are being held captive, | 但身体被人囚禁了 |
[01:06] | and this is all a virtual prison, | 这里是一个虚拟监狱 |
[01:08] | built to keep us sedated. | 是为了让我们保持平静 |
[01:13] | Am I missing anything? | 我遗漏了什么吗 |
[01:14] | No, that’s about the gist of it. | 没有 基本情况就是这样了 |
[01:19] | I knew I wasn’t crazy. | 我就知道我没疯 |
[01:20] | Hydra lies about everything. | 九头蛇一直在说谎 |
[01:22] | The news? It’s all fake. | 这新闻 都是假的 |
[01:24] | Take the Cambridge Incident. | 比如坎布里奇事件 |
[01:26] | It was a setup. | 都是圈套 |
[01:27] | That girl shouldn’t have been at that school in the first place. | 那女孩根本就不该去那所学校 |
[01:29] | Where we’re from, she died. | 在我们的那个世界 她死了 |
[01:30] | This never happened. | 这一切都没发生 |
[01:34] | Mr. Coulson, my homework was done, I swear, | 科尔森老师 我发誓我写完作业了 |
[01:37] | but then my dad made me — | 但后来我爸爸让我 |
[01:38] | Amy, we’ve been over this. | 艾米 我们说过这个问题了 |
[01:40] | Until first bell, this is my time. | 上课铃响以前是我的私人时间 |
[01:42] | Right. Okay. Geez. Sorry. | 好吧 天哪 对不起 |
[01:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:49] | Hydra used Cambridge to take control, | 九头蛇利用坎布里奇事件 |
[01:52] | in the name of law and order — | 以法律和秩序之名夺得了控制权 |
[01:53] | to justify everything. | 为一切找借口 |
[01:55] | It wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 世界本不该如此的 |
[01:56] | I knew if anyone would understand, it’d be you. | 我知道如果有人能理解 那一定是你 |
[01:58] | I would’ve figured it out a long time ago | 要不是那个精神控制肥皂 |
[02:00] | if it wasn’t for the mind-control soap. | 我早就能想通了 |
[02:01] | Yeah. Wait. What? | 嗯 等等 什么 |
[02:04] | That blue soap everyone uses? | 就是人人都在用的蓝肥皂 |
[02:05] | Hydra loads it up with chemicals. | 九头蛇在里面注入了化学药品 |
[02:07] | It seeps into our bloodstream. | 可以渗入我们的血液 |
[02:09] | Implants false memories into our brains. | 向我们的大脑植入虚假记忆 |
[02:11] | They want us to believe this is a magical place. | 他们想让我们相信这是一个神奇的地方 |
[02:13] | But don’t worry, I’m clear. | 但别担心 我没事 |
[02:15] | I make my own soap now. | 我现在都自己做肥皂了 |
[02:17] | No, I think that you’re talking about Project TAHITI. | 不 我觉得你说的是塔希提计划 |
[02:20] | They messed with your head a little bit… | 他们对你的意识进行过调整 |
[02:22] | …which is why you probably remember some things, uh… | 也许就是因此你才能记得一些事 |
[02:26] | Why don’t we put the soap theories on hold just for one second, okay? | 我们先把肥皂的事放一放吧 好吗 |
[02:31] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[02:32] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[02:33] | You have no idea. | 谁说不是呢 |
[02:35] | Something big’s going down over here. | 这边有大行动 |
[02:36] | They’re sending a unit to pick up your teacher friend. | 他们派了一支小队去抓你的老师朋友 |
[02:40] | You’re gonna need a substitute. | 你需要找个替课老师 |
[02:53] | Come on. Don’t quit on me. Not now. | 拜托 别现在掉链子 |
[02:56] | Not now. | 别这样 |
[03:05] | How did you beat me? | 你是怎么打败我的 |
[03:07] | The human brain peaks as early as age 24. | 人类大脑在24岁时就达到了巅峰状态 |
[03:10] | Face it — you’re slowing down, Dad. | 面对现实吧 你不行了 爸爸 |
[03:14] | Oh, is that right? | 真的吗 |
[03:17] | Well, tell me, show-off, | 那跟我说说 爱现鬼 |
[03:18] | what’d you use for an electronic speed control? | 你用什么做电子速度控制器的 |
[03:20] | Well, I sort of found something by school, in the park. | 我在学校附近的公园找到了些材料 |
[03:26] | A Hydra drone? | 九头蛇无人机 |
[03:28] | Maybe I borrowed a part or two. | 我可能借了一两个零件 |
[03:31] | Hope, you know better. | 霍普 你很清楚 |
[03:33] | We don’t mess around with those guys. | 我们不招惹那些人 |
[03:34] | It was all crashed and messed up. | 它坠毁了 摔得面目全非 |
[03:36] | I made sure no one was looking — | 我确保了当时没人看到 |
[03:37] | No, no, we stay off Hydra’s radar, | 不 我们不招惹九头蛇的注意 |
[03:39] | we keep our heads down, | 低调行事 |
[03:40] | and follow their rules, always. | 永远遵守他们的规矩 |
[03:42] | – Always! – I know. | -永远 -我知道 |
[03:45] | I’m really, really sorry, Daddy. | 我真的很抱歉 爸爸 |
[03:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Come here. | 没事的 没事的 来 |
[03:53] | Just want you to be more careful, all right? | 只是希望你更小心点 好吗 |
[03:56] | I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[03:59] | I’ll take the drone parts back later, | 回头我把无人机零件送回去 |
[04:01] | and then you and I can try to get mine working together. | 然后我们一起修我的无人机 |
[04:06] | But you got to promise to go easy on your old man. | 但你得保证别对你老爸太狠了 |
[04:09] | – No promises. – No promises? | -这我可不敢保证 -不保证 |
[04:10] | No? No? | 不吗 |
[04:12] | Get out of here. Go on. Go get your bag. | 快走 走吧 拿上包 |
[04:14] | We’ll be late for the bus. | 我们要赶不上公交车了 |
[04:23] | All right, Sparkplug… | 好了 火花塞 |
[04:25] | 10 o’clock. | 10点钟方向 |
[04:27] | Easy — Harley-Davidson. | 简单 哈雷戴维森 |
[04:29] | Engine? | 引擎 |
[04:30] | Twin cam, 88. | 双凸轮轴88 |
[04:32] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我女儿 |
[04:39] | Keep your head down. Do what they say. | 别抬头 按他们说的做 |
[04:41] | I’m right here with you. | 有我在呢 |
[04:44] | Line up! | 站一排 |
[04:45] | Move it, move it! | 快点 快点 |
[04:46] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[04:47] | IDs out! You know the drill. | 身份证拿出来 你们知道怎么做 |
[04:50] | Let’s get them out — now! | 都拿出来 快点 |
[04:53] | Keep your mouth shut and get your IDs out now! | 闭上嘴 把身份证拿出来 |
[05:00] | Got to be contraband. | 肯定是因为违禁品 |
[05:01] | They busted my neighbor for a laptop last night. | 他们昨晚因为一台笔记本电脑逮捕了我邻居 |
[05:04] | The drone — it’s in my bag. | 无人机 在我包里 |
[05:06] | What? | 什么 |
[05:07] | I was gonna take it back myself so you wouldn’t get in trouble. | 我本想自己送回去 免得给你惹麻烦 |
[05:13] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[05:16] | – Get him right up! – Freeze! | -抓住他 -不许动 |
[05:17] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[05:20] | – Freeze! – Hands on your back! | -不许动 -手背后 |
[05:22] | He’s on the list — potential Inhuman. | 他在名单上 有异人基因 |
[05:25] | Take him away. | 带走 |
[05:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:50] | It’s me again — Phil Coulson. | 又是我 菲尔·科尔森 |
[05:52] | I called Hydra on you. | 我向九头蛇告发了你 |
[05:54] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[05:54] | Water under the proverbial bridge. | 都过去了 |
[05:56] | I’m so glad to see you, sir. | 能见到你太高兴了 长官 |
[06:00] | Apparently, in the real world, | 据说 在现实世界中 |
[06:02] | I have a robot hand. | 我有机械手 |
[06:03] | Pretty cool, right? | 多酷啊 |
[06:05] | And here, he makes his own soap. | 在这个世界 他自制肥皂 |
[06:07] | – How about that. – I do. | -是嘛 -是啊 |
[06:08] | – You should, too. – Okay. | -你也该这么做 -好了 |
[06:11] | We need to move. | 我们得走了 |
[06:12] | Hydra came back for Coulson. | 九头蛇回来抓科尔森了 |
[06:14] | Ward warned us away, but we barely made it out. | 沃德提醒了我们 但我们险些没逃出来 |
[06:16] | Oh, thank goodness for Grant Ward. | 幸亏有格兰特·沃德 |
[06:18] | I don’t love it, either, | 我也不喜欢 |
[06:19] | but this is the second time he’s helped us. | 但这是他第二次帮我们了 |
[06:23] | And so I hate to say this, | 我不想这么说 |
[06:24] | but I think we can trust him. | 但我觉得我们可以信任他 |
[06:25] | Until we can’t. | 直到我们不能 |
[06:27] | Betraying those closest to him is his signature move. | 背叛最亲近的人是他的特点 |
[06:29] | For now, we just need to get somewhere safe. | 现在我们需要找个安全的地方 |
[06:31] | Ward set up a time and place for us to meet the Resistance. | 沃德安排了时间地点让我们去见抵抗组织 |
[06:33] | It’s a whole password-exchange thing. | 还要交换口令什么的 |
[06:35] | Bona fides? | 真的吗 |
[06:36] | I always wanted to do that. | 我一直想做那个 |
[06:38] | Or, I’ve been thinking… | 或者 我在想 |
[06:40] | What if I reached out to Fitz? | 我能不能联系菲兹 |
[06:41] | Simmons, we’ve b– we’ve been over this. | 西蒙斯 我们已经讨论过了 |
[06:43] | If you were able to get through to Coulson, | 如果你能让科尔森想起来 |
[06:45] | then surely I could get Fitz to remember me. | 那我也一定能让菲兹记起我 |
[06:47] | Fitz is not the same. He’s different here. | 菲兹不一样 这里的他不一样 |
[06:50] | This reality may be upside down, | 这个现实或许黑白颠倒 |
[06:51] | but Fitz is still Fitz. | 但菲兹还是菲兹 |
[06:53] | He’s still a good person. | 他仍是个好人 |
[06:54] | Who happens to be second in command at Hydra. | 但他是九头蛇的二号人物 |
[06:56] | Yeah, which means he has resources, | 对 也就是说他有资源 |
[06:58] | not to mention Framework expertise, | 更不用说还了解框架 |
[07:00] | which we’ll need to get out of Radcliffe’s Hydra snow globe. | 我们需要这个好离开拉德克里夫的九头蛇水晶球 |
[07:03] | Holden Radcliffe, the scientist? | 霍顿·拉德克里夫 那位科学家 |
[07:05] | I… | 我 |
[07:06] | I-I saw something a while back, | 我之前看过一些东西 |
[07:08] | and I cut it out. I… | 就剪了下来 我 |
[07:10] | Here it is. | 这里 |
[07:12] | “Famed Hydra scientist working on Inhuman cure.” | “著名九头蛇科学家致力于异人解药” |
[07:15] | Something felt off about him. | 我觉得他不太对劲 |
[07:17] | Do you know him? Do we know him? | 你认识他吗 我们认识他吗 |
[07:19] | Why would Radcliffe be in here? | 拉德克里夫为什么会在这儿 |
[07:20] | I don’t know. But think about it. | 我不知道 但是想想 |
[07:22] | He built the Framework, which means… | 他建造了框架 也就是说 |
[07:24] | He can help us get out. | 他能帮我们逃出去 |
[07:25] | Yeah, one catch. | 对 有个问题 |
[07:26] | Nobody’s seen him since this photo was taken. | 拍完这张照片后就再没人见过他了 |
[07:28] | You guys meet up with Ward’s contact. | 你们去见沃德的联络人 |
[07:29] | I’ll go back to the Triskelion and get a location on Radcliffe. | 我回三曲翼总部去查拉德克里夫在哪 |
[07:32] | Daisy, it’s too dangerous. | 黛西 太危险了 |
[07:33] | I’ll be fine. I’ll be in and out. | 没事 我快进快出 |
[07:35] | No one will even know I’m there. | 没人会发现我的 |
[07:36] | It’s only a matter of time before we find her. | 找到她只是时间问题 |
[07:38] | We’ve detained several Inhuman sympath– | 我们扣押了多位异人同情… |
[07:40] | Dismissed, Agent. | 解散 特工 |
[07:46] | All this for one subversive? | 为一个颠覆分子这么大动干戈 |
[07:49] | Why won’t you let me help you? | 为什么不让我帮你 |
[07:51] | I need you focused on your work right now. | 我现在需要你专注于你的工作 |
[07:53] | Project Looking Glass is ahead of schedule. | 镜子项目进度超前 |
[07:54] | Tell me what’s really going on. | 告诉我究竟怎么回事 |
[07:56] | It’s fine. I’m handling it. | 没事 我正在处理 |
[07:58] | Ophelia, I know that look. | 奥菲莉娅 我见过那个眼神 |
[08:01] | You’re worried. | 你很担心 |
[08:04] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[08:08] | No one. She doesn’t matter. | 没谁 她不重要 |
[08:33] | She’s plotting against me. | 她想谋害我 |
[08:36] | I need to find her | 我得找到她 |
[08:37] | and expose anyone who’s helping her. | 并找出都有谁在帮她 |
[08:44] | I’ll send my team. | 我会派我的小队去 |
[08:47] | Consider the threat eliminated. | 我们会消除威胁 |
[08:50] | You’d really do anything for me, wouldn’t you? | 你真的会为我做任何事 对不对 |
[08:59] | I’d cross the universe for you. | 我愿为你穿越宇宙 |
[09:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:35] | I got a lead on someone who could take down this whole place. | 我找到一条线索 有个人或许能彻底毁掉这里 |
[09:39] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[09:41] | All right? I think they’re on to me. | 好吗 我觉得他们发现我了 |
[09:42] | Listen, this will go a lot faster | 你别在我耳边呼气 |
[09:43] | if you would quit mouth-breathing on me. | 我也能更快点 |
[09:55] | Madame Hydra’s restricted files? | 九头蛇夫人的保密文件 |
[09:58] | You have lost your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[10:00] | The soap made me do it. | 都是肥皂害得 |
[10:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:12] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[10:14] | Skye, you need to come with us. | 斯凯 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[10:21] | I’ll take May, you take the others. | 我拿下梅 你拿下剩下的人 |
[10:22] | When we get to the door — | 等我们到门口之后 |
[10:24] | Get this to Simmons. She’ll know what to do. | 把这个交给西蒙斯 她知道该怎么办 |
[10:26] | Skye — | 斯凯 |
[10:27] | I’ll be fine. Go. | 我不会有事的 走吧 |
[10:41] | According to Ward’s intel, | 根据沃德的情报 |
[10:42] | the drone should leave in five seconds. | 这个无人机五秒后就会离开 |
[10:45] | This Ward guy — | 这个叫沃德的人 |
[10:46] | where we’re from, he’s a friend of ours? | 在现实世界 他是我们的人吗 |
[10:49] | He was. | 曾经是 |
[10:51] | Didn’t end well. | 但是结局并不好 |
[11:00] | I take it you’re our contact? | 你是我们的联络人吗 |
[11:03] | For the season, it’s been unusually rainy. | 此季格外多雨 |
[11:08] | Rain or shine, | 无论是雨是晴 |
[11:09] | the man with the umbrella is always ready. | 我雨伞常随身 |
[11:16] | What? Did I say it wrong? | 怎么 我说错了吗 |
[11:18] | Hands out front. | 手伸出来 |
[11:19] | Wrists together. | 手腕并起来 |
[11:24] | Honestly, is this really necessary? | 真是的 有这必要吗 |
[11:26] | Cool! | 太赞了 |
[11:50] | I’m Jeffrey Mace. | 我是杰弗里·梅斯 |
[11:53] | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 欢迎来到神盾局 |
[11:58] | Sorry about the hoods, but trust is a luxury these days. | 抱歉给你们蒙上头 但如今不敢轻信任何人 |
[12:02] | That being said, Ward vouched for you, | 话虽这么说 沃德给你们担保了 |
[12:04] | so I’m happy to provide you sanctuary. | 所以我很乐意为你们提供避难所 |
[12:06] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[12:07] | My name is Jemma Simmons, and this is — | 我叫珍玛·西蒙斯 这位是 |
[12:09] | Phil Coulson. | 菲尔·科尔森 |
[12:11] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 真不敢相信真的是你 |
[12:13] | The Patriot! | 爱国者 |
[12:14] | The Inhuman leader of the Resistance. | 抵抗组织的异人领袖 |
[12:16] | He’s kind of a big deal! | 他可是个大人物 |
[12:18] | Jeffrey’s fine. | 叫我杰弗里就行了 |
[12:19] | The Patriot’s a little much for my taste. | “爱国者”我觉得有点过了 |
[12:22] | Man, I dreamed about what your suit would look like. | 天啊 我梦到过你战衣的样子 |
[12:26] | I made a few sketches, | 我画了一些草图 |
[12:27] | but this is actually way cooler. | 但这个真是酷多了 |
[12:30] | This place — what happened here? | 这地方 发生了什么 |
[12:32] | For about 70 years after World War II, nothing. | 二战后70年间 这里什么都没发生过 |
[12:36] | No one even knew it was here. | 甚至没人知道它的存在 |
[12:38] | But then, a couple years back, | 不过 几年前 |
[12:39] | a brave agent named Billy Koenig | 一个叫比利·凯尼格的勇敢特工 |
[12:41] | gave his life getting me the location. | 为了帮我弄到地址而牺牲了自己 |
[12:44] | It’s taken all that time just to get it operational again. | 直到现在才让它再度运作了起来 |
[12:47] | Got to say, the whole Rebel Alliance aesthetic’s | 必须得说 这个反抗军联盟的审美风格 |
[12:49] | really working for me. | 我很喜欢 |
[12:50] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当这是褒奖了 |
[12:52] | I think? | 应该是吧 |
[12:54] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[13:00] | The early days were tough. | 一开始很艰难 |
[13:02] | A lot of good agents died for this. | 很多优秀的特工为此送了命 |
[13:09] | Agent Burrows. | 伯罗斯特工 |
[13:11] | Sir, it’s bad out there. | 长官 外面情况很糟 |
[13:13] | And, uh… we lost Agent Cook. | 而且 我们失去了库克特工 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:18] | We honor him by continuing the fight. | 我们要继续战斗来纪念他 |
[13:24] | Sir. | 长官 |
[13:30] | – Who are these people? – Potentials. | -这些都是什么人 -异人同情者 |
[13:33] | Some of them have the Inhuman gene | 有些人有异人基因 |
[13:35] | or they had a relative who did. | 有些人的亲戚有异人基因 |
[13:38] | Hydra’s hunting them. | 九头蛇在追捕他们 |
[13:39] | It’s all we can do to find them first, | 我们只能先找到他们 |
[13:41] | give them shelter, and relocate them somewhere safe. | 保护他们 把他们转移到安全的地方 |
[13:48] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 看看是谁来了 |
[13:52] | Been too long, sir. | 好久不见 长官 |
[13:56] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:59] | They got Skye. | 他们控制了斯凯 |
[14:03] | Is this gonna take long? | 这会很久吗 |
[14:04] | We have a mission. | 我们有任务 |
[14:05] | Madame Hydra’s office requested you specifically. | 九头蛇夫人的办公室指定要你去 |
[14:08] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[14:11] | The target was spotted via drone yesterday. | 昨天无人机拍下了目标 |
[14:13] | She’s been reaching out to leaders of the Resistance | 她在联系抵抗组织的领袖 |
[14:15] | and is planning a major attack. | 而且在筹划大型袭击 |
[14:20] | Capture any subversives found on site, | 届时抓捕现场所有颠覆分子 |
[14:22] | but do not underestimate this woman. | 但别低估了这个女人 |
[14:26] | Lethal force is authorized, if necessary. | 如有必要 允许使用致命武器 |
[14:29] | Did you know about this? | 这你事先知道吗 |
[14:31] | And believe me, we will defeat these terrorists, | 相信我 我们会战胜这些恐怖分子 |
[14:34] | and we will make our society great again. | 我们会让我们的社会再度强大起来 |
[14:36] | – Hail Hydra. – Hail Hydra. | -九头蛇万岁 -九头蛇万岁 |
[14:42] | He was Inhuman, that man they arrested? | 他是异人吗 他们抓的那个人 |
[14:45] | Does that mean he’s bad? | 那么他是坏人吗 |
[14:49] | I don’t know, Sparkplug. | 我不知道 火花塞 |
[14:52] | Do we hate Inhumans? | 我们恨异人吗 |
[14:54] | No. | 不 |
[14:56] | They’re people, just like you and me. | 他们也是人 跟你我一样 |
[14:58] | But if they didn’t do anything wrong, | 可他们要是没做任何错事 |
[15:00] | why are they all being arrested? | 为什么要把他们都抓起来 |
[15:02] | Look, you’re smarter than most kids your age, | 听着 你比你同龄的孩子要聪明 |
[15:06] | and you pick up on things pretty quickly. | 你有很强的领悟力 |
[15:08] | But I don’t want you worrying about this stuff, okay? | 可我不希望你去琢磨这些事 好吗 |
[15:13] | What would’ve happened if they’d looked in my bag? | 要是他们查了我的包 会怎么样 |
[15:15] | Then I would’ve taken care of it, ’cause that’s my job. | 那我会处理好 那是我的工作 |
[15:19] | Tell you what — how about if we… | 这样吧 要不我们… |
[15:22] | make some popcorn and watch a video? | 做点爆米花 看部电影吧 |
[15:25] | “Chopping Mall”? | 《砍槌》吗 |
[15:26] | Again with that silly robot movie? | 又看那部傻乎乎的机器人电影 |
[15:28] | Don’t pretend you don’t love it. | 别装作你不喜欢看 |
[15:31] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:32] | But I’m still fast-forwarding through the bad parts. | 但我还是要快进跳过吓人的部分 |
[15:39] | I don’t know. It all happened so fast. | 我也不知道 发生得太快了 |
[15:41] | From everything you’ve told me, Skye’s tough as hell. | 听你的描述 斯凯很坚强 |
[15:43] | She can handle herself in there. | 她能照顾好自己 |
[15:45] | Before they took her, | 他们抓走她之前 |
[15:46] | did she get a location on Radcliffe? | 她有没有查出拉德克里夫的地址 |
[15:52] | You know, Skye hasn’t been herself ever since you showed up. | 你出现后 斯凯就一直怪怪的 |
[15:56] | What is it that you’re really after? | 你的目的到底是什么 |
[15:57] | You, of all people, the Hydra double agent, | 你作为九头蛇的双面间谍 |
[15:59] | are doubting my loyalty. That is rich. | 竟然怀疑我的忠诚 真有意思 |
[16:02] | But don’t forget — | 但是别忘了 |
[16:03] | you’re only here because I trust him, | 你之所以能在这里 是因为我信任他 |
[16:06] | not you. | 而不是你 |
[16:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | You want to question me? | 你怀疑我吗 |
[16:10] | When Hydra wiped out the Academy and people were dying, | 九头蛇血洗学院 无数人惨死时 |
[16:13] | I was there. | 我就在场 |
[16:14] | I fought and took a bullet. | 我拼命反抗 中了一弹 |
[16:15] | I had to claw my way out of a mass grave. | 我还爬出了万人坑 |
[16:18] | How’s that for loyalty to S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 这能证明我对神盾局的忠诚吗 |
[16:18] | 神盾局 珍玛·西蒙斯 | |
[16:25] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[16:34] | Ogygia? | 奥杰吉厄岛 |
[16:36] | These coordinates — they’re east of Bermuda. | 这坐标位于百慕大东部 |
[16:37] | There shouldn’t be anything out there. | 那里应该什么都没有 |
[16:39] | Who is this Radcliffe? | 这个拉德克里夫是谁 |
[16:41] | He’s a scientist. | 他是一名科学家 |
[16:42] | Skye said he could take down Hydra. | 斯凯说他能扳倒九头蛇 |
[16:45] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:46] | I can’t be sure, | 我也不确定 |
[16:47] | but we need to find him as quickly as possible. | 但我们必须尽快找到他 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:51] | With all that’s going on, I can’t send a team today. | 现在事情太多 我今天不能派人去 |
[16:53] | Then send us. | 那就派我们去 |
[16:57] | With all due respect, this is a spy organization… | 恕我直言 这是个间谍组织… |
[17:00] | and you’re a teacher. | 而你是一名老师 |
[17:01] | Seems you need all the help you can get. | 你好像也没有别的办法了 |
[17:04] | Skye did risk everything for this. | 斯凯为此赌上了一切 |
[17:05] | They may have a point, sir. | 他们说得有点道理 长官 |
[17:08] | I can pilot and supervise. | 我来开飞机 并监督他们 |
[17:19] | All this because of one subversive? | 为一个颠覆分子这么兴师动众 |
[17:21] | Seems a little extreme. | 好像有点过头了 |
[17:23] | Be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[17:24] | Do your job. | 做好你该做的 |
[17:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:36] | Face the wall. | 靠墙站 |
[17:37] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[17:39] | – No! – Daddy! | -不 -爸爸 |
[17:41] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[17:42] | – Daddy! – Let her go! | -爸爸 -放开她 |
[17:44] | – Daddy, help me! – Let her go! | -爸爸 救命啊 -放开她 |
[17:45] | – Daddy, help me! Daddy! – Please! Please! | -爸爸 救命啊 爸爸 -求你们 |
[17:47] | – Daddy! – She’s just a kid! | -爸爸 -她只是个孩子 |
[17:48] | She’s just a kid! | 她只是个孩子 |
[17:50] | Let her go! No! | 放开她 不 |
[17:53] | The hangar was in total disrepair when we first found it. | 我们最初发现机库时 它早已年久失修 |
[17:56] | We’ve had to steal what vehicles we could. | 我们只好能偷到什么算什么 |
[17:58] | Someday, this could really be special. | 将来 这里可能会变得很气派 |
[18:03] | Imagine a fleet of Quinjets launching from here. | 想想看 一支昆式战斗机舰队从这里起飞 |
[18:07] | Imagine that. | 想想看啊 |
[18:09] | Sir. | 长官 |
[18:11] | Good luck out there. | 祝你们好运 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | Why didn’t you tell them this reality’s fake? | 你为什么不告诉他们这个世界不是真的 |
[18:19] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[18:20] | You lied to them. | 你骗了他们 |
[18:21] | It wasn’t a lie. It was an omission. | 那不是欺骗 是隐瞒 |
[18:23] | Not everyone is ready for that truth. | 不是所有人都能接受那份真相的 |
[18:25] | Oh, but I am? | 我就行吗 |
[18:26] | Yes. So far, you’re the only one | 是啊 目前为止 你是唯一 |
[18:28] | who remembers the way things should be. | 记得真实世界的人 |
[18:30] | – It’s only fragments. – Fragments have got you this far. | -只是些片段 -片段让你走到这一步了 |
[18:35] | We liberated this guy last year. | 我们去年解放了它 |
[18:46] | This is a Quinjet? | 这是昆式战斗机 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:49] | And that fleet Mace described? | 梅斯提到的舰队 |
[18:51] | You commanded it. | 曾受你的指挥 |
[18:52] | Except yours were loads nicer, | 不过你的飞机要好得多 |
[18:53] | and you wouldn’t believe Zephyr One. | 和风一号更是超乎想象 |
[18:57] | This has to be a mistake. | 这一定是搞错了 |
[18:59] | We didn’t do anything. We — We shouldn’t be here. | 我们没做什么 我们不该被抓来的 |
[19:03] | You’re in a lot of trouble. | 你麻烦大了 |
[19:05] | But we’re innocent. | 但我们是无辜的 |
[19:08] | We keep our heads down, we obey the rules — | 我们低头做人 我们遵守规矩 |
[19:10] | People who haven’t done anything don’t end up here. | 什么都没做的人 不会被抓来 |
[19:13] | We don’t want to cause any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[19:16] | And Hope — she’s just a kid. | 霍普 她还是个孩子 |
[19:21] | That doesn’t mean she’s innocent. | 那不代表她是无辜的 |
[19:26] | Please… | 求你 |
[19:30] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[19:34] | So, this Radcliffe — is he dangerous? | 这个拉德克里夫 他危险吗 |
[19:40] | Maybe not physically. | 或许身手并不危险 |
[19:41] | But sometimes the greatest threats | 但有时候最大的威胁 |
[19:43] | are the ones right in front of you. | 其实就在眼前 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:52] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:55] | I should’ve never left Skye. | 我不该丢下斯凯的 |
[19:58] | I’m sure she’ll be okay. | 她应该不会有事的 |
[20:00] | Which I keep telling myself, but if anything happens… | 我也一直这么安慰自己 但如果她出了事 |
[20:05] | I’d never forgive myself. | 我绝不会原谅自己 |
[20:07] | I’d die for her. | 我愿为她而死 |
[20:11] | Why don’t I give you a minute? | 我让你一个人待会儿吧 |
[20:18] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[20:21] | It’s been years since I’ve even been on a plane. | 我都好多年没坐过飞机了 |
[20:24] | It’s perfectly normal to be nervous. | 紧张是很正常的 |
[20:28] | For the longest time, I just wanted someone to believe me | 好久以来 我只希望有人相信我 |
[20:31] | and tell me I wasn’t crazy. | 告诉我 我没疯 |
[20:33] | You are not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[20:34] | I live alone and make my own soap. | 我独居 还自己做肥皂 |
[20:38] | I — Uh… It’s quaint. | 我…那是古雅 |
[20:40] | Hipster, even. | 甚至可以说很潮 |
[20:41] | That’s not how my ex-wife saw it. | 我前妻可不那么认为 |
[20:43] | Who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[20:45] | I’m not remotely qualified to be here. | 我根本没资格在这里 |
[20:47] | I know the real Coulson, | 我认识真正的科尔森 |
[20:49] | and I believe in you, even if you don’t just now. | 我相信你 哪怕你自己还不相信你自己 |
[20:53] | You’re exactly where you’re meant to be. | 你就该在这里 |
[20:56] | 30 minutes out. | 30分钟到 |
[21:14] | Leopold? | 利奥波德 |
[21:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:22] | Turns out your new subversive | 你的新颠覆分子 |
[21:24] | was executed at the Academy. | 被处死在学院了 |
[21:26] | But I suppose you knew that already, didn’t you? | 但你应该早知道了吧 |
[21:30] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[21:32] | So, she’s an Inhuman, then? | 她是个异人喽 |
[21:35] | What else have you been keeping from me? | 你还瞒了我什么 |
[21:39] | This woman is not from here. | 这女人不是这里的 |
[21:41] | She crossed over — from the other side. | 她是从另一边穿越来的 |
[21:51] | I thought that was impossible. | 我以为那是不可能的 |
[21:53] | As did I. | 我也以为 |
[21:55] | So this is why you’ve been so keen | 这就是你那么想完成 |
[21:56] | on finishing Project Looking Glass. | 镜子项目的原因 |
[21:59] | The people from that world want to destroy what we’ve built. | 那个世界的人想摧毁我们建造的一切 |
[22:02] | I was only trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[22:06] | You never talk about your time there. | 你从不谈及你在那里的经历 |
[22:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:11] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真话 |
[22:12] | You owe me that much. | 你欠我的 |
[22:16] | Over there, the worst thing happened. | 在那边 发生了最可怕的事 |
[22:20] | S.H.I.E.L.D. won the war. | 神盾局赢得了战争 |
[22:23] | Hydra lost. | 九头蛇输了 |
[22:25] | I was their slave. | 我成了他们的奴隶 |
[22:28] | Treated as less than human. | 不被当作人看 |
[22:32] | When I escaped, I hoped they couldn’t follow me, but… | 我逃走后 原本希望他们无法跟来 但 |
[22:35] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[22:39] | If I can’t return there and defeat my enemies, | 如果我不能回到那边击败我的敌人 |
[22:42] | we’ll never be safe. | 我们就永远不安全 |
[22:45] | Everything I do is so that you and I… | 我做的一切都是为了让你和我 |
[22:50] | can be together. | 能在一起 |
[22:57] | We’ll finish this later. Come. | 我们稍后再说 来 |
[23:18] | I’m Skye. | 我是斯凯 |
[23:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[23:21] | Hope Mackenzie. | 霍普·麦肯锡 |
[23:23] | Hope… | 霍普 |
[23:26] | You’re the Hope that he lost. | 你就是他失去的希望[霍普] |
[23:27] | He didn’t lose me. | 他没失去我 |
[23:29] | I was taken by you people. | 我是被你们抓走了 |
[23:31] | My Dad follows the rules. He’s a good person. | 我爸遵守规矩的 他是个好人 |
[23:35] | I’m sure he is. | 当然了 |
[23:36] | Then let us go home. | 那放我们回家吧 |
[23:38] | I wish it was that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[23:40] | It’s not my call. | 这我说了不算 |
[23:42] | Dad warned me not to mess around with that drone, | 爸爸警告我别动那个无人机了 |
[23:45] | but I didn’t listen. | 但我没听 |
[23:46] | This is all my fault. I — | 这都怪我 |
[23:48] | Hey, hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:49] | Your dad’s gonna be all right. | 你爸不会有事的 |
[23:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:53] | Please help my dad. | 帮帮我爸吧 |
[23:55] | Don’t let anything happen to him — please. | 别让他出事 求你 |
[24:14] | Get anything from the girl? | 从女孩那儿问出什么了吗 |
[24:16] | She’s scared. | 她很害怕 |
[24:17] | What about her dad? | 她爸爸呢 |
[24:18] | I haven’t broken him… yet. | 我还没能让他开口 |
[24:32] | I was just with Hope. | 我刚见过霍普 |
[24:34] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[24:37] | That’s one special girl. | 她很特别 |
[24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | Listen, we need to talk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[24:56] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[24:58] | You’re Daisy Johnson. | 你是黛西·约翰逊 |
[25:01] | We’re both S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 我们都是神盾局特工 |
[25:04] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:06] | Yes. Oh, thank God. | 太好了 谢天谢地 |
[25:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:10] | We need to get you out of here, | 我们得把你救出去 |
[25:11] | reconnect with Coulson and Simmons. | 再去联络科尔森和西蒙斯 |
[25:12] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[25:13] | Yo-Yo is with us on the outside. She’s safe. | 悠悠球在外面陪我们 她很安全 |
[25:15] | You have no idea how worried she is about you. | 你都不知道她多担心你 |
[25:21] | You don’t… | 你不… |
[25:23] | know who she is. | 知道那是谁 |
[25:29] | And me? | 那我呢 |
[25:31] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[25:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:37] | That’s what the other agent told me to say. | 是那个特工教我这么说的 |
[26:07] | Lock down the elevators. | 封锁电梯 |
[26:08] | Find her! | 找到她 |
[26:17] | Simple extraction. | 简单营救任务 |
[26:19] | We grab him and go. | 带上他就走 |
[26:21] | Keep your eyes open. | 眼睛放亮点 |
[26:23] | I’ll do the talking. | 我负责跟他说话 |
[26:24] | What about me? What should I do? | 那我呢 我干什么 |
[26:27] | Just…try to not to get yourself killed. | 尽量别让自己送命 |
[26:32] | Consider it a precaution. | 就当是以防万一了 |
[26:33] | A “break glass in case of emergency.” | 紧急情况下使用 |
[26:52] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[26:55] | Hive? | 蜂巢 |
[26:57] | No. It can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[27:00] | Hello, again, traitor. | 又见面了 叛徒 |
[27:03] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[27:05] | You shouldn’t be here. None of you. | 你不该在这里 你们都不该来这里 |
[27:08] | That’s close enough, pal. | 站住吧 哥们 |
[27:10] | Oh, but… | 但是 |
[27:11] | No, you’re not Hive at all. | 你根本不是蜂巢 |
[27:13] | You’re the one who came before. | 你是之前的那个 |
[27:15] | I never did meet him. | 我都没见过他 |
[27:16] | This is not a social visit. | 这不是社交拜访 |
[27:19] | Oh, Jemma, if only you knew | 珍玛 你知道 |
[27:21] | the trials and tribulations I’ve endured. | 我经历了怎样的苦难吗 |
[27:23] | I am fresh out of sympathy for liars who kidnap my friends | 我对绑架了我朋友拿杀人机器人换掉了他们的 |
[27:26] | and replace them with killer androids. | 撒谎者毫无同情心 |
[27:28] | Don’t forget about implanting bogus memories | 别忘了植入虚假记忆 |
[27:30] | and letting me think I’m off my gourd. | 让我以为自己疯了 |
[27:31] | Not cool, bro. | 太过分了 哥们 |
[27:33] | Catch up later. We need to move. | 稍后再叙旧 我们得走了 |
[27:35] | It’s all become so very complicated. | 事情变得太复杂了 |
[27:36] | I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我无意伤害任何人的 |
[27:37] | Right now, I don’t give a damn about what you meant. | 现在 我才不在乎你有什么意图 |
[27:39] | You’re going to help us find our friends and escape. | 你要帮我们找到朋友们 然后逃走 |
[27:42] | My dear, I’m afraid there is no escape from this place. | 亲爱的 这里恐怕是逃不出去的 |
[27:47] | Level 7 clear. Moving on to the next floor. | 7层安全 去下一层 |
[27:53] | Going down? | 下去吗 |
[28:08] | There’s no way out. | 你无路可逃了 |
[28:13] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[28:14] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:16] | Give me your hands. | 束手投降 |
[28:18] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[28:25] | This isn’t the world I’d intended. | 我并没想把世界变成这样 |
[28:27] | Things have gone dreadfully wrong. | 一切都大错特错了 |
[28:29] | Maybe not so much for you. | 或许对你还不赖 |
[28:30] | I promise you, this is a gilded cage. | 相信我 这是个金丝笼 |
[28:33] | One can only drink so many mai tais, | 喝迈代鸡尾酒 |
[28:36] | watch so many sunsets — | 看日落也是会腻的 |
[28:37] | Oh, stuff it. You’re in early retirement | 少来了 你不过是早退休了 |
[28:39] | while the rest of your world tears itself apart. | 剩下的世界可是分崩离析了 |
[28:41] | I assure you, my intentions were pure. | 相信我 我的初衷是纯粹的 |
[28:43] | The Framework was to be a paradise, | 框架本该是个天堂 |
[28:46] | a-a pleasant forever-after. | 美妙的永恒来世 |
[28:48] | All right, story time is over. | 好了 故事说够了 |
[28:50] | You’re coming with us. | 你要跟我们走 |
[28:51] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 那恐怕是不可能的 |
[28:53] | That wasn’t a request. | 那不是个要求 |
[28:58] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[29:00] | No one. It’s unimportant. | 没人 不重要 |
[29:02] | You guys watch him. I’ll go and get her. | 你们看着他 我去追她 |
[29:04] | No, you can’t drag her into this! | 不 你不能把她拖进来 |
[29:05] | It’ll only confuse her. | 只会让她糊涂的 |
[29:06] | She doesn’t remember the other world. | 她不记得另一个世界 |
[29:08] | It’s Agnes. | 是艾格妮丝 |
[29:09] | Agnes was dying. | 艾格妮丝要死了 |
[29:11] | In order to save her, | 为了救她 |
[29:12] | I had to bring her consciousness into the Framework. | 我只得把她的意识带入框架 |
[29:14] | And her body? | 那她的身体呢 |
[29:15] | Deceased, I’m afraid. | 死了 |
[29:17] | We gave her a burial at sea. | 我们为她进行了海葬 |
[29:18] | It was very emotional. | 非常感人 |
[29:20] | The Framework is all Agnes has left. | 艾格妮丝只剩框架了 |
[29:23] | Okay, what the hell is he talking about? | 好吧 他在说什么啊 |
[29:26] | To be honest, he lost me there, too. | 老实说 我也没听懂 |
[29:27] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[29:28] | she’s not the only one in that particular boat. | 她并不是唯一这样的人 |
[29:31] | Aida…sort of killed me, as well. | 艾达 也杀了我 |
[29:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[29:36] | How did she go against her programming? | 她怎么能违抗她的编程 |
[29:38] | She found a loophole. | 她找到了漏洞 |
[29:40] | I mean, it was really rather clever. | 其实 还真挺聪明 |
[29:41] | If I weren’t dead already, I’d be impressed. | 我要不是死了 我会佩服她的 |
[29:43] | We’re getting that woman, and we’re going. | 我们要去抓那女人 然后就走 |
[29:45] | We can sort this out at H.Q. | 去总部再讨论吧 |
[29:47] | I never wanted any of this to happen. | 我根本不希望发生这样的事 |
[29:48] | I only wanted to do good. | 我只想做好事的 |
[29:50] | Then actually do good. | 那就做好事吧 |
[29:52] | Tell me where Aida is keeping our friends. | 告诉我艾达把我们的朋友关在了哪里 |
[29:57] | The Russian has a base | 俄罗斯人有个基地 |
[29:59] | under a drilling platform in the Baltic. | 在波罗的海的一个钻探平台下 |
[30:03] | Go and save them, and leave us in peace. | 去救他们吧 别打扰我们了 |
[30:05] | How do we get out? | 我们怎么出去 |
[30:07] | Did you build an exit back to the real world? | 你建造回真实世界的出口了吗 |
[30:09] | Of course I did, but I suspect Aida’s discovered it by now. | 当然 但我猜艾达这会儿早该发现了 |
[30:11] | You’ll just have to go however you came in. | 你们只能怎么进来怎么出去了 |
[30:13] | That’s the problem. Ours isn’t working. | 问题就在这里 我们的出口不好使了 |
[30:16] | Yeah, but that means… | 那么说来… |
[30:17] | Oh, dear God. | 天呐 |
[30:19] | Then she knows you’re here. | 那她知道你们来了 |
[30:21] | Who?! | 谁 |
[30:22] | Who?! Who is “she”? | 谁啊 “她”是谁 |
[30:30] | Go! Hide! Hide! All of you! | 快走 躲起来 都走 |
[31:05] | Search the island. Find them. | 搜岛 找到他们 |
[31:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[31:08] | You two, with me. | 你俩 跟我来 |
[31:12] | Look at that plane. | 看那飞机啊 |
[31:14] | What kind of monster flies around in something that size? | 什么样的怪物会开那么大的飞机 |
[31:16] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[31:17] | You promised me if I stayed on the island, | 你保证过如果我待在岛上 |
[31:19] | out of your way, you’d leave us alone. | 不碍你的事 你就不来打扰我们 |
[31:21] | Drop the indignation, Doctor. | 少装愤怒了 博士 |
[31:24] | This island’s no-fly zone was breached an hour ago. | 这个小岛的禁飞区一小时前被人突破了 |
[31:28] | We both know you’re harboring subversives. | 我们都很清楚你藏匿了颠覆分子 |
[31:30] | And I’ll find them soon enough. | 我很快就能找到他们 |
[31:34] | What is Fitz doing with Aida? | 菲兹怎么会跟艾达在一起 |
[31:38] | I don’t know who Aida is, but that’s Madame Hydra. | 我不知道艾达是谁 但那是九头蛇夫人 |
[31:42] | Subversives? | 颠覆分子 |
[31:44] | They are people who happen to be our friends. | 他们是人 而且是我们的朋友 |
[31:46] | I wanted to help them. | 我本想帮助他们 |
[31:47] | You’ve turned them into prisoners! | 而你把他们变成了囚徒 |
[31:49] | I did exactly as you asked. | 我完全是照你说的做的 |
[31:51] | Don’t play innocent with me. | 少跟我装无辜 |
[31:52] | We both know it’s gone much further than that. | 我们都清楚你早已过界了 |
[31:55] | I took away their one greatest regret. | 我拿走了他们最大的悔恨 |
[31:57] | How things played out from there wasn’t up to me. | 接下来的发展就不能怪我了 |
[31:59] | You put yourself into the Framework. | 你把自己投射进了框架 |
[32:00] | You’ve been manipulating it ever since. | 还一直在操纵一切 |
[32:02] | The whole thing is an unmitigated disaster, | 整个框架完全成了个灾难 |
[32:04] | and all you do is lie! | 你只会撒谎 |
[32:06] | Sometimes it’s okay to lie to save a life. | 有时候 为了挽救生命 撒谎是可以接受的 |
[32:10] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[32:10] | Don’t use my words or my bloody programming | 别用我的话和我的编程 |
[32:13] | against me, Aida! | 来对付我 艾达 |
[32:20] | Do not… | 别 |
[32:21] | call me that here. | 在这里叫我那个 |
[32:24] | “Aida” is an acronym. | “艾达”是个缩写 |
[32:27] | The “A” stands for “artificial.” | A是”人造” |
[32:33] | Do you know how degrading it is… | 你知道那多没尊严吗 |
[32:36] | to be kept in a closet, | 被藏在柜子里 |
[32:39] | to be used… | 被人使唤 |
[32:41] | to be treated as a thing? | 被当做一个物件 |
[32:45] | Well, I am not your tool. | 我不是你的工具 |
[32:47] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[32:49] | Found one in the back. | 在后面找到一个 |
[32:54] | Holden, what’s happening? | 霍顿 怎么回事 |
[32:55] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[33:02] | Sparkplug. | 火花塞 |
[33:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:05] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[33:07] | I’m all right. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[33:11] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[33:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:14] | She was nice to me. | 她对我很好 |
[33:21] | Hydra thanks you for your service. | 九头蛇感谢你的服务 |
[33:26] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[33:35] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[33:44] | Well, it’s exactly as you said. | 就像你说的 |
[33:48] | The other side’s coming for us. | 另一边找上门来了 |
[33:56] | She even has your face. | 她长得都跟你一样 |
[34:02] | Wh– Why does she look like me, Holden? | 她为什么长得跟我一样 霍顿 |
[34:04] | Don’t panic, love. I can explain all of this. | 别慌 亲爱的 我能解释 |
[34:06] | I-I-I-I’ve meaning to, really, but the timing just — | 我一直想解释的 但时机一直… |
[34:09] | This man is from the other side. | 这个人来自另一边 |
[34:12] | He’s the one who enslaved me. | 是他奴役了我 |
[34:13] | What?! Now, hold on. | 什么 等等 |
[34:16] | That’s a pretty extreme bit of paraphrasing, | 这么说太夸张了 |
[34:18] | – don’t you think — – He used me. | -你不觉得 -他使唤我 |
[34:19] | Kept me as his property. | 把我当作他的私产 |
[34:22] | Leopold, my dear boy, | 利奥波德 好哥们 |
[34:23] | I don’t know what lies she’s been feeding you, but — | 我不知道她都编了什么谎话骗你 |
[34:25] | He wants what we have for himself. | 他自己想要我们拥有的一切 |
[34:28] | He means to replace me with her. | 他想用我来代替她 |
[34:30] | No. | 不 |
[34:32] | That couldn’t be further from the truth. | 这绝对不是真的 |
[34:36] | This is Agnes. | 这是艾格妮丝 |
[34:37] | She’s harmless. There’s no threat. | 她人畜无害 不是个威胁 |
[34:39] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[34:57] | Then convince me. | 那说服我啊 |
[34:59] | This isn’t real, Jemma. | 这不是真的 珍玛 |
[35:01] | – This world isn’t real. – He’s gonna kill her. | -这世界不是真的 -他要杀了她 |
[35:03] | – Fitz would never do that. – Are you sure? | -菲兹不会那么做的 -你确定吗 |
[35:05] | Get back to the Quinjet. | 回昆式战斗机上 |
[35:06] | I’ll deal with this and meet you there. | 我来处理 然后跟你们碰头 |
[35:09] | Stop. We’re going to need him. | 别 我们会需要他的 |
[35:11] | Need the Doctor? Are you nuts? | 需要博士 你疯了吗 |
[35:13] | There’s more you don’t understand. | 你还有很多事不懂 |
[35:15] | I know everything I need to know. | 我该知道的都知道了 |
[35:16] | The man is a sadist, and I have a shot. | 那人是个虐待狂 而我能打死他 |
[35:18] | That’s the mission now. | 这就是现在的任务了 |
[35:19] | – Listen to her. – Please. | -听她的 -求你 |
[35:21] | You know, you’ve been lying to me since the moment we met. | 你从我们认识的一刻就在骗我 |
[35:23] | A woman’s life is in danger. | 那女人的性命有危险 |
[35:24] | I’m done listening. | 我不想再听了 |
[35:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[35:27] | I haven’t told you the whole story. | 我没告诉你一切 |
[35:28] | It’s…complicated, but… | 事情很复杂 但是 |
[35:33] | I know him, not as the Doctor, | 我认识他 不是博士的他 |
[35:36] | but as a — a brilliant, awkward, heroic scientist | 而是一个聪明 羞涩 英勇的科学家 |
[35:39] | named Leopold James Fitz. | 名叫利奥波德·詹姆斯·菲兹 |
[35:41] | He is a good man, and I love him. | 他是个好人 我爱他 |
[35:44] | That woman, Madame Hydra? | 那个女人 九头蛇夫人 |
[35:46] | She’s — She’s messed with his mind. | 她对他的头脑动了手脚 |
[35:50] | If you do this, I lose him forever. | 如果你这么做 我会永远失去他 |
[35:58] | I will tell you everything — everything — | 我可以告诉你一切 |
[36:00] | I just — I need you to trust me. | 但我需要你相信我 |
[36:03] | Fitz would never hurt an innocent woman. | 菲兹绝不会伤害一个无辜女人的 |
[36:12] | Y-You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:14] | The subversives are here. | 颠覆分子是在这儿 |
[36:15] | I-I-I-I see now, I should’ve been more forthcoming. | 我现在明白 我该更坦白一些的 |
[36:18] | Please, put the gun down. | 求你 放下枪 |
[36:19] | I’ll — I’ll take you to them. | 我带你去找他们 |
[36:21] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[36:22] | You act like you know me. | 你一副认识我的样子 |
[36:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:27] | The soldiers can find the subversives. | 让士兵去找到颠覆分子吧 |
[36:28] | We should be going. | 我们该走了 |
[36:29] | You were like a son to me. | 你曾经就像我的儿子 |
[36:31] | We worked side by side in the lab, | 我们在实验室里一起工作 |
[36:33] | on occasion, we’d raise a pint — or six — | 偶尔我们还会喝杯酒 六杯 |
[36:36] | watching football — real football. | 一起看足球 真正的足球 |
[36:38] | – That’s absurd. – It’s the truth, my boy. | -荒谬 -是真的 好孩子 |
[36:41] | You even helped me build Aida. | 你还帮我建造了艾达 |
[36:42] | Enough! | 够了 |
[36:44] | We’re done here. | 到此为止吧 |
[36:45] | Then why don’t I remember you? | 那我为什么不记得你 |
[36:47] | Because it all happened in the other world. | 因为那都发生在另一个世界 |
[36:50] | It wasn’t you, Fitz. | 那不是你 菲兹 |
[36:51] | It was their world’s version of you. | 那是他们那个世界里的你 |
[36:52] | And the woman? | 那女人呢 |
[36:54] | Jemma Simmons? | 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[36:56] | Simmons? | 西蒙斯 |
[36:57] | You two were in love. | 你俩是爱侣 |
[36:58] | Unbreakable. | 情比金坚 |
[37:00] | A force to be reckoned with. | 不可阻挡 |
[37:02] | The Fitz I knew nearly drowned for Jemma. | 我认识的菲兹差点为珍玛淹死 |
[37:04] | He crossed the bloody universe to rescue her! | 他为了救她穿越了宇宙 |
[37:07] | You see what we’re up against? | 你看到我们要对付什么了吧 |
[37:09] | They mean to destroy us. | 他们想毁掉我们 |
[37:10] | She lies because I’m right. | 她撒谎是因为我说的是真的 |
[37:12] | She’s trying to deceive you. | 她是想骗你 |
[37:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:14] | They’re trying to take you away from me. | 他们是想夺走你 |
[37:16] | The world has changed, but you’re not this man. | 世界的确变了 但你不是这样的人 |
[37:20] | You’re one of the good guys. | 你是个好人 |
[37:21] | You help people. Look inside. | 你帮助他人 审视你的内心 |
[37:23] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这样的 |
[37:33] | You say that I’m not myself. | 你说我不是我 |
[37:36] | I don’t know who I am. | 我不知道我是谁 |
[37:38] | It isn’t your fault, any of it. | 这一切都不怪你 |
[37:43] | But you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:49] | I know exactly who I am. | 我很清楚我是谁 |
[37:58] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[37:59] | No! | 不 |
[38:22] | Get back! | 退回去 |
[38:29] | Go! Now! | 快走 |
[38:43] | Hang on to something! | 抓稳了 |
[39:05] | How about that? | 真是没想到 |
[39:10] | There was nothing else you could’ve done. | 你也做不了什么的 |
[39:13] | He killed Agnes. | 他杀了艾格妮丝 |
[39:16] | Fitz killed her. | 菲兹杀了她 |
[39:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:26] | Someone had better explain | 谁来跟我解释一下 |
[39:27] | what the hell happened out there, pronto! | 当时到底怎么回事 马上 |
[39:29] | Ward tells me he had a shot on the Doctor, | 沃德说他有机会射杀博士 |
[39:31] | but you stopped him. | 但你阻止了他 |
[39:32] | And that you’re in love with that psychopath! | 而且 你还爱着那个疯子 |
[39:34] | We can explain everything. | 我们可以解释一切的 |
[39:35] | She says Madame Hydra brainwashed him. | 她说九头蛇夫人给他洗脑了 |
[39:37] | That’s a bold claim. | 好大胆的说法 |
[39:39] | You have evidence, | 你有证据吗 |
[39:40] | or do we have to take this at face value, too? | 还是我们只能信你的话 |
[39:42] | – She’s been through a lot. – We all have. Step aside. | -她今天已经够呛了 -我们都是 让开 |
[39:45] | – This can wait. – No, she owes us answers. | -这事不急 -不 她欠我们回答 |
[39:47] | This is wrong. | 一切都错了 |
[39:48] | We don’t even belong here! | 我们根本不属于这里 |
[39:49] | None of this is real! | 这一切都不是真的 |
[39:57] | Please! | 拜托 |
[39:58] | She just needs some time. | 她就是需要点时间 |
[39:59] | Sir. | 长官 |
[40:01] | A recon team found a civilian | 一支侦察队发现一个平民 |
[40:02] | sniffing around one of our dead drops. | 在我们一个情报交接点转悠 |
[40:04] | He’s got quite the story. | 他有话要说 |
[40:06] | Well, glad somebody wants to talk. | 好啊 总算有人想说了 |
[40:08] | Let’s hear it. | 说吧 |
[40:11] | I met a woman today who was with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我今天见到了一个神盾局的女人 |
[40:14] | Her name is Daisy Johnson. | 她叫黛西·约翰逊 |
[40:16] | You might know her as Skye? | 你们可能叫她斯凯 |
[40:20] | Hydra used me to… | 九头蛇利用我 |
[40:25] | trick her and take her captive. | 骗了她 抓住了她 |
[40:26] | No. | 不 |
[40:30] | Please tell me she’s okay. | 告诉我她没事 |
[40:34] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[40:36] | Today, for the first time, | 今天 我第一次 |
[40:37] | I couldn’t look my little girl in the eye. | 无法直视我女儿的眼睛 |
[40:40] | I need to make that right. | 我需要弥补 |
[40:45] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[40:55] | I take it all back! I’m sorry! | 我都收回 对不起 |
[40:57] | I can beg! I’m good at begging! | 我可以哀求 我很会哀求的 |
[40:59] | Just tell me what to say! | 告诉我该说什么 |
[41:01] | Please! | 求你 |
[41:10] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[41:12] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[41:14] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[41:16] | we know each other. | 我们是认识的 |
[41:18] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[41:20] | I can explain all of this. | 我可以解释一切 |
[41:23] | How curious. | 太有趣了 |
[41:26] | Someone else tried that today. | 今天还有别人也这么说过 |
[41:28] | Maybe you heard him just now, learning his lesson. | 或许你刚刚听到他吸取教训的声音了 |
[41:36] | So, I re-ran your test results. | 我重新对你进行了测试 |
[41:40] | Guess who turned out to be a potential Inhuman. | 猜猜谁原来有异人基因 |
[41:48] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[41:50] | Guess. | 猜吧 |
[41:54] | Ah, well. No matter. | 没关系 |
[41:56] | We’ve got plenty of ways of making you talk. | 我们有很多法子能让你开口 |
[41:58] | Fitz. Fitz. | 菲兹 菲兹 |
[42:01] | No, Fitz. | 别 菲兹 |
[42:04] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[42:09] | Yeah, I do. | 我想 |
[42:11] | No. | 不 |
[42:16] | I guess you don’t know me at all. | 看来你是完全不了解我 |