时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | We’re being shot out of the sky. | 我们要被从天上打下来了 |
[00:08] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[00:08] | Were you able to save Mack? | 你救下迈克了吗 |
[00:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:11] | You saw it with your own eyes — | 你也亲眼看到了 |
[00:12] | it’s a computer program. | 这是个电脑程序 |
[00:14] | I don’t want to live in a world without Hope. | 我不想活在没有霍普的世界 |
[00:16] | Everything I need — it’s all right here. | 我需要的东西 都在这里了 |
[00:18] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[00:19] | Don’t blame yourself. The Framework messes with everybody’s head. | 别怪自己 框架扰乱了大家的心智 |
[00:22] | No, no, but I — I — I killed people. | 不不 但我 我杀了人 |
[00:24] | And Director Mace. | 还有梅斯局长 |
[00:28] | She’s not a robot anymore. | 她不是机器人了 |
[00:29] | Finally, you can touch the real me. | 你终于可以碰触真正的我了 |
[00:33] | Fitz, move! | 菲兹 让开 |
[01:18] | There are actually a few funny passages in here. | 这里有几段还蛮好玩的 |
[01:24] | Has the little puppet | 小木偶 |
[01:25] | finally made herself into a real girl? | 终于把自己做成真人了吗 |
[01:32] | I’m tired of talking to myself. | 我不想再”自言自语”了 |
[01:41] | Fitz, move! | 菲兹 让开 |
[01:43] | Take the shot, May! | 开枪 梅 |
[01:44] | Get out of the way, Fitz! | 让开 菲兹 |
[01:45] | Just take the shot! | 开枪吧 |
[01:50] | No. | 不 |
[01:52] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[01:54] | She has Inhuman powers now?! | 她还有异人能力了 |
[01:56] | Can we get a break, please?! | 我们就不能喘口气吗 |
[01:57] | Can we get one break?! | 就不能走一回运吗 |
[01:59] | Guess they weren’t assessing powers at Hydra | 看来九头蛇并不是在评估异能 |
[02:02] | as much as collecting them. | 而是在收集它们 |
[02:04] | Who even knows what Hydra was doing in the Framework. | 谁知道九头蛇都在框架里做了什么 |
[02:07] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[02:08] | You do, I guess, right? | 你知道 是吧 |
[02:10] | Sorry. I’m…having trouble sorting through the… | 抱歉 我还在努力理清我们的 |
[02:13] | Two lives we lived? | 两个人生 |
[02:14] | You feel that, too, huh? | 你也感觉到了吗 |
[02:17] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[02:19] | Actual you. | 真正的你 |
[02:21] | – We’re lucky we got out of there. – It wasn’t luck. | -幸好我们逃了出来 -不是幸运 |
[02:25] | You are only alive because I had restrictions put on me. | 你们还活着只是因为我之前受限制 |
[02:29] | Fortunately… | 幸好 |
[02:31] | those restrictions have just been lifted. | 那些限制刚刚被解除了 |
[02:34] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这是谁 |
[02:36] | Well, you missed a fair amount, May, | 你可错过了不少 梅 |
[02:37] | but the quick version is, you can go ahead and shoot him. | 但简单说 你可以开枪打他 |
[02:53] | You are nothing now without a S.H.I.E.L.D. to hide behind. | 你现在没有了神盾作挡箭牌就什么都不是了 |
[03:04] | That’s not all they’re good for. | 它还有别的用途呢 |
[03:11] | Robots — is that a common occurrence now? | 机器人 这个现在算常事了吗 |
[03:15] | Like I said, you missed a fair amount. | 就像我说的 你错过了不少 |
[03:32] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[03:51] | – How many hits have we taken? – Three. | -我们挨了几下了 -三下 |
[03:53] | The Zephyr’s like a tank. She’s holding together. | 和风就像架坦克 她撑得住 |
[03:55] | Yeah, but we had to pull the plug on everything | 嗯 但为了维持框架的运转 |
[03:56] | except for flight control | 我们停掉了一切 |
[03:57] | to keep the Framework running for you guys. | 就剩下飞行控制了 |
[03:58] | – So we can’t fight back. – Or see where it’s coming from. | -所以我们不能还击 -也无法侦查 |
[04:01] | Davis! | 戴维斯 |
[04:02] | Try any evasive maneuver you can! | 尝试你能做到的一切规避动作 |
[04:04] | Not the only genius to think of that, thanks, | 你不是唯一想到这点子的天才 谢谢了 |
[04:06] | but this thing also moves like a tank, | 但这东西动起来也像坦克 |
[04:07] | so everybody get off my back. | 所以都别来烦我 |
[04:11] | We need guns! | 我们需要武器 |
[04:12] | We’ve got power now that these two are out, no? | 她俩出来了 我们就能用电了吧 |
[04:14] | We’ll head to the avionics bay and re-patch. | 我们去飞行区重新接线 |
[04:16] | Piper, are you up for manning the weapons? | 派珀 想去准备武器吗 |
[04:18] | I’m offended you had to ask. | 你还要问我好受伤啊 |
[04:21] | Is Mack okay? | 迈克还好吗 |
[04:22] | He’s alive, yes. | 他还活着 是的 |
[04:23] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[04:24] | – Why didn’t you s– – Not now, Yo-Yo! | -你们怎么没… -不是时候 悠悠球 |
[04:26] | Madre! | 该死 |
[04:31] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[04:32] | Better hope Z-One can take a few more hits. | 希望和风一号还能承受得住几下 |
[04:34] | Who’s firing on us, anyway? | 谁在打我们啊 |
[04:36] | We call him the Russian. | 我们喊他俄罗斯人 |
[04:37] | ‘Cause, you know, he’s Russian. | 因为他是…俄罗斯人 |
[04:40] | Radcliffe teamed up with him for protection. | 拉德克里夫为了寻求庇护跟他合了伙 |
[04:42] | After he replaced me | 他拿一个 |
[04:44] | with a robot version of myself — | 机器人替身换掉了我 |
[04:46] | just to clarify. | 我就问问清楚 |
[04:47] | The technical term is “Android,” | 严格讲 该说”人形机器人” |
[04:49] | but yeah. | 但是没错 |
[04:50] | You remember any of that? | 你记得那些吗 |
[04:51] | I remember getting hit in the head. | 我记得脑袋被人打 |
[04:53] | Should’ve stayed in that damn spa. | 就该留在那个该死的水疗馆的 |
[04:56] | You must’ve spotted the decoy right away, right? | 你肯定立刻就识破了那个替身吧 |
[04:59] | Yeah, ’cause you’re never robotic at all. | 嗯 因为你可一点不像机器人 |
[05:02] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[05:04] | How long did it take you to figure it out? | 你花了多久才发现的 |
[05:09] | I’m hurt, Phil. | 我好受伤 菲尔 |
[05:11] | Guess we’re not as close as I thought. | 看来我们不像我想的那么亲密 |
[05:13] | What finally tipped it? | 最终怎么发现的 |
[05:16] | A series of events. | 一系列事件 |
[05:18] | Didn’t get messy between us, did it? | 我们之间没出什么事吧 |
[05:20] | Messy? | 出什么事 |
[05:21] | That’s a relative term, wouldn’t you say? | 这个要相对而言了 不是吗 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | This ought to keep this door shut for a while. | 这样应该能让门关住好一阵了 |
[05:27] | So, how did things end with Robbie Reyes? | 罗比·雷耶斯的事怎么结局的 |
[05:30] | Last I remember, we were chasing down his uncle. | 我只记得 我们在追捕他舅舅 |
[05:33] | Oh, you know, guy tried to become a god, | 那人企图成为上帝 |
[05:36] | so we opened up a portal beneath his quantum-power cube, | 我们就在他的量子能阵下开了个传送门 |
[05:38] | then Ghost Rider dragged him to another dimension | 然后恶灵骑士用他的地狱火链 |
[05:40] | with his hellfire chain. | 把他拖去了另一个维度 |
[05:43] | So, things ended well, then. | 那么结局还不错喽 |
[05:44] | Well as can be expected. | 也不可能更好了 |
[05:46] | Man, what a run. | 真是够呛 |
[05:48] | After we escape this place, | 等我们逃出去 |
[05:50] | we’re definitely opening that bottle of Haig. | 我们一定要开那瓶海格兑和威士忌 |
[05:53] | Yeah, totally. | 当然了 |
[05:55] | But, listen — escape is not an option. | 但是 我们不能逃 |
[05:58] | Mack has to stay plugged in. | 迈克还得继续连入框架 |
[05:59] | If we wake him up, it’ll fry his brain. | 我们唤醒他 会烧坏他的脑子 |
[06:03] | So we need to take control of the space. | 那么我们得夺取这里的控制权 |
[06:05] | By force. | 武力夺取 |
[06:07] | I can barely stand. | 我站都站不稳 |
[06:08] | Yeah, well, hopefully, we won’t have to do it alone. | 希望 我们不用孤军奋战 |
[06:10] | Help should be on the way. | 救兵应该就来了 |
[06:15] | The fire’s eating our oxygen! | 火在消耗我们的氧气 |
[06:17] | We’re losing air, people! | 我们在损失空气 |
[06:19] | Okay, if you can get the fire out, | 好吧 如果你能把火扑灭 |
[06:21] | there’s a thick, black power cable | 有一条粗粗的黑色电缆 |
[06:22] | that runs high along the wall to the avionics bay. | 在墙上端 通往飞行区 |
[06:24] | I need you to tear that off the wall | 我需要你把那个从墙上扯下来 |
[06:25] | and drag it up here so that we can — | 拽到这里来 我们好… |
[06:28] | Got it. | 拿来了 |
[06:29] | Well, okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:30] | Great. Now where do we plug this into? | 太好了 这个要插到哪里 |
[06:32] | Over here. | 这边来 |
[06:45] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[06:51] | Come on, Davis! | 快点 戴维斯 |
[06:51] | – What are you doing?! – Prince, I swear, | -你干什么呢 -普林斯 我发誓 |
[06:52] | one more word from you, | 你再多说一句 |
[06:53] | I drop the controls to kick your ass. | 我就放下操纵杆过去扁你 |
[06:56] | Where is he?! Can you see anything? | 他在哪 你能看到什么吗 |
[06:57] | No, Piper, I can only see what’s… | 不 派珀 我只能看到 |
[07:00] | right in front of me. | 我面前的东西 |
[07:03] | He’s right in front of us! | 他就在我们前方 |
[07:05] | He’s heading straight for us! | 他直冲我们来了 |
[07:07] | Hey, hurry! This guy’s going kamikaze! | 快 那家伙想跟我们同归于尽 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:30] | Give Davis the coordinates of the oil rig. | 把油井坐标告诉戴维斯 |
[07:31] | We need to get there A.S.A.P. | 我们得尽快赶过去 |
[07:33] | Think about how confused our people are. | 想想我们的人得多困惑 |
[07:35] | Especially Fitz. | 尤其是菲兹 |
[07:36] | He woke from the worst nightmare of all, | 他从最可怕的噩梦中醒来 |
[07:38] | one in which he was the monster. | 在那个噩梦中他是个怪物 |
[07:59] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[08:02] | I’ve only emulated human reactions, | 我一直只能模仿人类反应 |
[08:04] | but to actually feel… | 但真正感觉到… |
[08:09] | the warm sand… | 温暖的沙滩 |
[08:11] | the water rushing over me… | 水冲过我 |
[08:13] | I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:20] | You must be overwhelmed — | 你肯定很难承受 |
[08:22] | two lives’ worth of memories. | 两个人生的记忆 |
[08:24] | Only one type of person could do those things. | 只有一种人能做那样的事 |
[08:27] | You did what you had to do | 你只是做了你不得不做的 |
[08:30] | in order to survive the Framework. | 好在框架中活下来 |
[08:32] | But it was a simulation. | 但那只是个模拟 |
[08:35] | An illusion created by Radcliffe. | 是拉德克里夫创造的幻境 |
[08:41] | You were there. | 你也在 |
[08:43] | Alongside me the whole time. | 一直跟我在一起 |
[08:45] | Allowing h-horrific acts of violence | 纵容着那些可怕的暴力行径 |
[08:47] | to be carried out in your name. | 以你的名义实施 |
[08:50] | You’re implying I had a choice. | 你这意思是我有选择 |
[08:52] | I was a slave… | 但我是个奴隶 |
[08:54] | programmed to make the adjustments Radcliffe required. | 我被编程按拉德克里夫的要求进行调整 |
[08:57] | The world changed from there. | 之后世界改变了 |
[09:00] | All I did was try to fit into it. | 我只不过是想融入其中 |
[09:02] | No, you lied about everything. | 不 你对一切都撒谎了 |
[09:04] | But I told you the truth about this world. | 我把这个世界的真相告诉了你 |
[09:05] | Yeah, but — but you — you manipulated me. | 是啊 但你…操控了我 |
[09:09] | Every decision you made was your own. | 你的每个决定都是你自己做的 |
[09:12] | Besides restoring your relationship with your father, | 除了恢复了你和你父亲的关系 |
[09:14] | the only other change I made in your life was… | 我唯一在你人生中做的改变就是 |
[09:17] | introducing myself. | 引入了我自己 |
[09:21] | First day of class at academy… | 在学院的第一天 |
[09:26] | Befriending you, | 跟你交朋友 |
[09:28] | trying to understand what it felt like to connect with someone. | 努力去理解跟一个人建立感情是什么感觉 |
[09:32] | But I wasn’t able to actually feel anything. | 但我那时并不能真的感到什么 |
[09:36] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[09:38] | I’m feeling… | 我能感到 |
[09:40] | love, wonder, joy… | 爱 惊奇 喜悦 |
[09:43] | for the very first time, | 我第一次能感到这些 |
[09:44] | and I think my heart might burst from it. | 我觉得我的心都要爆炸了 |
[09:48] | At last, I get to make my own choices, and… | 终于 我可以自己做选择了 |
[09:54] | And the first thing I choose, Leopold… | 我第一个选择的 利奥波德 |
[09:58] | …is you. | 就是你 |
[10:16] | – It’s not that simple! – Then explain it to me. | -没那么简单 -那解释给我听 |
[10:19] | What stopped you? He was right there with you, no? | 有什么拦着你吗 他就跟你在一起 不是吗 |
[10:20] | Yes, but he didn’t want to come. | 对 但他不想来 |
[10:21] | You only bring back the people that matter to you, not to me! | 你只带回来了你在乎的 而不是我在乎的人吗 |
[10:23] | You know what? I’ve known Mack longer than you, | 知道吗 我认识迈克可比你久 |
[10:25] | – and he means as much to me — – You promised! You promised me! | -他对我也非常重要 -你答应我的 |
[10:27] | I tried! | 我尽力了 |
[10:28] | – He didn’t want to come back! – Who cares?! | -他不想回来 -谁管呢 |
[10:31] | You knock him over the head, you break his legs, | 你打晕他的脑袋 打断他的腿 |
[10:33] | you kick him through the exit! | 把他踢出出口 |
[10:34] | It was a video game! | 那不过是个电子游戏 |
[10:35] | He didn’t want to leave Hope! | 他不想离开霍普 |
[10:40] | Hope? His daughter? | 霍普 他女儿 |
[10:43] | You knew about her? | 你知道她 |
[10:46] | Because I didn’t. | 因为我可不知道 |
[10:47] | Not until I saw her face. | 直到我看到了她的脸 |
[10:50] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[10:51] | Yeah, well, in there, she’s 10. | 是啊 但在那里 她10岁 |
[10:54] | And she’s bright and adorable, | 她聪明 可爱 |
[10:57] | and she means the world to him, | 她就是他的全世界 |
[10:59] | even if it’s not a real world. | 就算那不是个真正的世界 |
[11:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:03] | He wouldn’t have left her for anything. | 他无论如何也不会离开她的 |
[11:08] | Even me. | 哪怕为了我 |
[11:10] | He didn’t remember you, Yo-Yo. | 他根本不记得你 悠悠球 |
[11:14] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[11:16] | Then I’ll go remind him. | 那我去提醒他 |
[11:18] | What? No, no, no. No. | 什么 不不 |
[11:19] | – Do not — – I’ll go get him out myself. | -别 -我自己去带他出来 |
[11:21] | Do not do that. | 别那么做 |
[11:22] | Besides the fact that going into that world as an Inhuman | 且不说作为异人进入那个世界 |
[11:25] | is the worst idea ever, | 是个极坏的主意 |
[11:26] | we need you here, | 而且我们这里需要你 |
[11:27] | making sure that the real Mack stays alive, | 确保真迈克能活下来 |
[11:30] | or it’ll all be for nothing. | 否则就都白费了 |
[11:34] | Coulson and May just woke up next to Mack | 科尔森和梅刚在迈克身边醒来 |
[11:36] | with no idea where they are or what they’re up against. | 完全不知道他们在哪 要对付什么 |
[11:42] | I know where we are, I think. | 我可能知道我们在哪 |
[11:44] | In the ’50s, the Soviets built | 50年代时 苏联在 |
[11:46] | top-secret submarine refueling stations | 好多石油钻井平台下面建了 |
[11:48] | under oil-drilling platforms. | 绝密潜艇加油站 |
[11:50] | This might be one. | 这可能就是一个 |
[11:51] | You can tell from the one fish we’ve seen, | 你是从我们见到的一只鱼看出来的 |
[11:53] | or did you learn that in a S.H.I.E.L.D. briefing? | 还是在神盾局的汇报中得知的 |
[11:55] | Neither. I know from being a history teacher. | 都不是 是做历史老师时了解到的 |
[11:57] | I was kind of a Cold War buff. | 我在那边是个冷战迷 |
[11:59] | Can’t believe I’m seeing this with his own eyes. | 真不敢相信我能亲眼看到 |
[12:02] | Well, you almost make it sound like it’s good news. | 你说得好像这是什么好事 |
[12:05] | Not a lot of help here. | 没多少有用的东西 |
[12:06] | We have saline, | 有盐水 |
[12:07] | all the B12 we could ever need… | 还有充足的B12 |
[12:09] | So we’re safe from a hangover. | 那么我们不会宿醉了 |
[12:11] | And epinephrine. | 还有肾上腺素 |
[12:13] | Emergency dose. | 紧急剂量 |
[12:16] | That’s too dangerous. | 那个太危险了 |
[12:19] | Might give me enough adrenaline to take on some terminators. | 或许能给我足够力量去对付那些终结者 |
[12:21] | I’ll find a way to take them myself. | 我会想办法自己应付他们 |
[12:23] | – I don’t want any more bad to happen to you. – Me? | -我不希望你再出事了 -我 |
[12:26] | I got out unscathed. Jeffrey didn’t. | 我可是毫发无伤地出来了 杰弗里没有 |
[12:28] | He should be in here with us, | 他该跟我们一起在这里的 |
[12:30] | still in the fight. | 继续战斗 |
[12:32] | I need to take one for the team. | 我得为大家挨一刀 |
[12:33] | You’ll be useless afterwards, | 但过后你会手无缚鸡之力 |
[12:34] | unconscious or unresponsive. | 不是昏迷就是没反应 |
[12:36] | Well, so you give me mouth-to-mouth. | 那你就给我嘴对嘴嘛 |
[12:43] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:45] | You mad that I was Hydra in there? | 你气我在那边是九头蛇吗 |
[12:48] | I don’t blame you for that. | 我不为那个怪你 |
[12:50] | Then, what? | 那是什么 |
[12:53] | Did something weird happen with my robot self? | 我的机器替身做什么奇怪的事了吗 |
[12:58] | Did I make a move on you? | 我对你有所动作吗 |
[13:01] | Phil, did I try to… | 菲尔 我企图… |
[13:04] | kill you? | 杀你了吗 |
[13:06] | Kill me — yep. | 杀我 嗯 |
[13:08] | That’s what happened. | 就是这么回事 |
[13:09] | You tried. It was messed up. | 你对我下了手 很可怕 |
[13:12] | Well, let’s add it to the list. | 加到清单里吧 |
[13:15] | Just make sure I’m still breathing when the team arrives, huh? | 务必确保队友赶到时我还有气 |
[13:19] | So, you can’t go any faster? | 你不能再快点了吗 |
[13:21] | The only fuel left is in the center wing tank. | 只有中翼油箱里还有油 |
[13:23] | And we burned all of our electrical power | 为了让你们保持与框架的连接 |
[13:25] | keeping you guys plugged into the Framework. | 我们已经耗尽了电力 |
[13:26] | So, no problem. Don’t mention it. | 不客气 不用谢 |
[13:28] | But why didn’t you touch down at any point? | 但你们为什么一直不降落 |
[13:30] | Recharge and refuel? | 充电 加油 |
[13:34] | We should show them. | 我们该给她们看看 |
[13:38] | 神盾局遭破坏 格伦·塔伯特准将回应 | |
[13:39] | Like I said, with an explosion that size, | 我说过 这样规模的爆炸 |
[13:41] | we still have a lot to sift through | 神盾局总部还有 |
[13:43] | at S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters. | 大量清理工作要完成 |
[13:44] | The entire area is sealed off, | 整个区域已封锁 |
[13:46] | but, no, I can’t rule out Daisy Johnson’s involvement. | 但不 我无法排除黛西·约翰逊与此事的牵连 |
[13:48] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[13:49] | It’s been playing on every channel. | 每个台都在放 |
[13:51] | Sir, any truth to reports | 长官 有消息称 |
[13:52] | that Director Jeffrey Mace’s body has, in fact, been found? | 杰弗里·梅斯局长的尸体已被找到 可是真的 |
[13:55] | I have no new information about that, | 关于这事我并无新消息 |
[13:56] | but I can assure you, | 但我可以保证 |
[13:57] | the manhunt for the members within S.H.I.E.L.D. who remain at large | 对神盾局在逃成员的搜捕 |
[14:00] | is still our top priority. | 仍是我们的首要任务 |
[14:01] | We can only assume that they’re behind this attack. | 我们只能认为是他们发起了这次袭击 |
[14:02] | Look, they’re terrorists, | 他们是恐怖分子 |
[14:04] | and we’re not gonna rest until we take them down | 我们不会罢休 直到抓到他们 |
[14:07] | and find out exactly who’s responsible. | 并查明罪魁祸首究竟是谁 |
[14:19] | You thought this would make the transition easier. | 你觉得这能让过渡更轻松些 |
[14:22] | I knew you’d be sorting through two lives, so… | 我知道你还在整理两段人生 |
[14:24] | I tried to please both. | 我尽量满足两边 |
[14:27] | It’s a familiar space. | 这里很熟悉 |
[14:29] | But I thought we could decorate it together. | 但我觉得我们可以一起装饰一下 |
[14:43] | It’s too much. I know. | 是挺让人难以接受 |
[14:44] | It was a silly idea. | 这主意太傻了 |
[14:47] | Sentimental attachment to objects | 我以前无法理解 |
[14:49] | was hard for me to understand. | 对物件的眷恋 |
[14:51] | Until now. | 现在懂了 |
[14:52] | Now taste, touch, every sense gives me a rush. | 现在味道 触觉 每种感觉都让我心潮涌动 |
[15:01] | I’ve felt your touch before. | 我以前感觉到过你的触碰 |
[15:03] | But now I get to experience the ecstasy you felt each time. | 但现在我能体会你每次所体验到的狂喜了 |
[15:11] | Do you — Do you have empathy? | 你有同理心吗 |
[15:15] | Can you imagine how somebody else might feel? | 你能想象其他人的感受吗 |
[15:17] | I can. Especially you. | 我能 尤其是你 |
[15:20] | How confusing this must be. | 这感觉一定很混乱吧 |
[15:22] | So you can imagine how your actions could be perceived. | 那么你能想象别人会怎么看待你的行为 |
[15:28] | You were ruthless. | 你是那么无情 |
[15:30] | I was ruthless to win the heart of the man I love, | 我无情 是为了赢得我所爱的男人的心 |
[15:34] | the man you grew to be. | 就是你所变成的那个人 |
[15:36] | My father’s son. | 我父亲的儿子 |
[15:41] | I thought his presence is what you’d have wished for. | 我以为你会希望他存在于你的生命里 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:46] | I was just programmed to make you happy. | 我的程序是让你开心 |
[15:50] | To make all of you happy. | 让你们所有人开心 |
[15:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:57] | Radcliffe, our team, yeah. | 拉德克里夫 我们小队 没错 |
[16:01] | Who else is on that list? | 还有谁 |
[16:05] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[16:07] | What did you promise the Russian? | 你向那俄罗斯人保证了什么 |
[16:11] | What’s waiting back there for my friends? | 在那边等着我朋友的是什么 |
[17:48] | Well-done. | 好样的 |
[17:50] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[17:51] | Doesn’t make sense, though. | 但没道理 |
[17:53] | Yeah. If they wanted to kill us, | 嗯 如果他们想杀我们 |
[17:54] | they could’ve just flooded the place. | 为什么不直接淹了这里 |
[17:56] | Why were they stalling? | 他们在等什么 |
[18:03] | That’s all of it. | 都齐了 |
[18:05] | Detach the submarine and launch the torpedoes. | 分离潜水艇 发射鱼雷 |
[18:10] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[18:12] | I will miss that place. | 我会怀念那地方的 |
[18:23] | Come on, stay awake. | 拜托 保持清醒 |
[18:25] | We need to find a way to the surface. | 我们得想办法上去 |
[18:28] | and I haven’t been totally honest with you | 而且关于你不在期间的事 |
[18:30] | about what happened when you were not around. | 我没对你完全坦白 |
[18:33] | I knew something was up. | 我就知道有问题 |
[18:35] | What are you not telling me? | 你有什么没告诉我 |
[18:37] | I drank the bottle of Haig. | 我把那瓶海格兑和威士忌喝了 |
[18:38] | What?! You piece of — | 什么 你个混… |
[18:45] | We got to get to the surface! | 我们得上去 |
[18:47] | We can’t leave Mack! | 我们不能留下迈克 |
[18:49] | You’ll drown down here! | 你会淹死在这里的 |
[18:50] | I’ll get you up top, then I’ll come back for him! | 我先送你上去 再下来救他 |
[18:53] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[19:01] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[19:02] | They could be fighting for their lives. | 他们可能正在拼命求生 |
[19:03] | You need to go back and get them out of there. | 你得回去 救他们出去 |
[19:05] | I-I-I’m — I’m sorry. I’m — I’m — | 对不起 我… |
[19:06] | I’m having trouble thinking clearly, | 我现在好混乱 |
[19:08] | an-analyzing the situation — | 无法分析情况 |
[19:10] | Hey, no, no. Don’t think, don’t think. | 不不 别想 |
[19:12] | What do you feel that you should do? | 你觉得你该怎么做 |
[19:14] | I don’t know. I’m scared. | 我不知道 我好怕 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | Agent May had a gun, ready to kill me. | 梅特工有枪 她想杀我 |
[19:21] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[19:24] | I’m afraid to die. | 我怕死 |
[19:27] | But — But — But you feel compassion, yeah? | 但 你感觉得到同情吧 |
[19:30] | Because if — if you really believe | 因为如果你真相信 |
[19:31] | that you are capable of love… | 你能爱 |
[19:34] | And being loved. | 能被爱 |
[19:35] | If you really believe that, | 如果你真相信 |
[19:38] | that all the hurtful things you did were not your choice, | 所有你做的坏事 都不是你的选择 |
[19:42] | make your own choice now. | 那现在做出自己的选择吧 |
[19:44] | Do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[19:47] | Focus on empathy, not fear. | 专注于同理心 不是恐惧 |
[19:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:51] | Think — Think about what they’re feeling, | 想想他们此刻的感受 |
[19:53] | the people that you put in a life-or-death situation. | 那些被你置于生命危险之中的人 |
[19:56] | Ophelia… | 奥菲丽娅 |
[19:58] | they don’t want to die, either. | 他们也不想死 |
[20:01] | Please, save them. | 求你 救他们 |
[20:24] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[20:25] | I want you to call off your dogs. | 让你的手下停手 |
[20:27] | Leave the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents alone. | 别去打击神盾局特工 |
[20:29] | I can’t wait to hear this. | 真想听听这又是哪一出 |
[20:31] | I’m now realizing the pain that I’ve caused, | 我现在明白了我所造成的痛苦 |
[20:34] | and I don’t want to hurt anyone else. | 我不想再伤害任何人了 |
[20:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[20:38] | You’re as close to human as you’ll ever get, | 你已经不能更接近人类了 |
[20:41] | suffering from the one thing that you kept trying to remove — | 痛苦地承受着一件你一直想剔除的东西 |
[20:46] | regret. | 遗憾 |
[20:48] | Do you understand irony yet? | 你明白讽刺是什么吗 |
[20:50] | ‘Cause this is a good example. | 因为这是个好例子 |
[20:51] | Give the order to stop — now! | 马上下令停火 |
[20:55] | You no longer control me, remember? | 你已经不能控制我了 记得吗 |
[20:59] | You are free to do whatever you want, | 你可以想做什么做什么了 |
[21:02] | but so am I. | 但我也是 |
[21:03] | You promised me joy. | 你承诺我喜悦 |
[21:05] | This will bring me joy. | 这会让我喜悦的 |
[21:07] | Don’t you have empathy? | 你没有同理心吗 |
[21:08] | You watched, unaffected, | 你之前还毫无感情地 |
[21:10] | as I took a hammer to the bones of the Director’s corpse. | 看着我拿锤子砸碎了局长的尸骨 |
[21:12] | I couldn’t feel this then! | 我当时感觉不到这个 |
[21:15] | Now you are like an infant, | 你现在就像个婴儿 |
[21:17] | unable to process these new emotions | 无法处理这些新情绪 |
[21:19] | or the idea that | 或是 |
[21:21] | you don’t always get everything that you want. | 你并不是总能得到你想要的一切的概念 |
[21:24] | And you have yet to experience | 你还尚未体会 |
[21:25] | the thrill that killing can bring. | 杀戮带来的快感 |
[21:30] | Maybe I’ll experience that now — with you. | 或许我现在可以体会一下 用你来体会 |
[21:34] | Destroy this body, sure. | 毁掉这具身躯吧 好啊 |
[21:36] | It was designed only for killing. | 它是专为杀戮设计的 |
[21:38] | My head, which you severed, | 我的头 被你砍下 |
[21:41] | is controlling many of these machines now. | 正控制着很多这些机器 |
[21:43] | And you don’t know where it is. | 你不知道它在哪 |
[21:45] | So do what you want to this body. | 随你怎么损坏这身体吧 |
[21:48] | My plan is in motion. | 我的计划已经开始 |
[21:49] | And nothing can stop it now. | 没什么可以阻止了 |
[21:58] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:06] | Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[22:08] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[22:10] | She’s very weak. | 她很虚弱 |
[22:12] | And Mack? | 迈克呢 |
[22:14] | Down below. | 在下面 |
[22:15] | We have to keep him attached to the equipment | 我们得让他保持跟仪器的连接 |
[22:16] | so before we can wheel him o– | 我们还不能… |
[22:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:23] | Go! | 闪开 |
[22:28] | No more elevator. | 电梯没了 |
[22:30] | Where are the stairs? | 楼梯呢 |
[22:32] | They’ve collapsed, too. | 也坍塌了 |
[22:33] | You need to get off the rig now. | 你们得马上离开油井 |
[22:35] | Repeat — the structure is about to crumble! | 重复 钻井平台就要坍塌了 |
[22:37] | Guys, you need to get in the containment module | 伙计们 你们得进入隔离舱 |
[22:39] | – and in the air! – No. | -马上升空 -不 |
[22:41] | You got to get in here before this rig down down! | 你得在油井塌掉之前进来 |
[22:43] | No, I won’t leave without Mack, not this time! | 不 我不要再丢下迈克了 |
[22:55] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[22:56] | No! We can’t leave without Mack! | 不 我们不能丢下迈克 |
[22:58] | – Yo-Yo, no, come on! We got to go! – No! | -悠悠球 别 我们得走了 -别 |
[23:03] | Get out of there now! You have to — | 快走 你们得… |
[23:18] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[23:23] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[23:35] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[23:40] | I have Mack. | 迈克在我这儿 |
[23:41] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[24:11] | My God. | 天啊 |
[24:13] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[24:15] | You did. | 你 |
[24:17] | To stop him from coming after us. | 为了阻止他来追我们 |
[24:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:20] | You. | 你 |
[25:44] | Looks like we weren’t detected flying in. | 看来我们飞入时未被发现 |
[25:46] | We can’t stay long. | 我们不能久留 |
[25:48] | Probably shouldn’t have come here. | 或许就不该来 |
[25:49] | We have to refuel. | 我们得加油 |
[25:50] | Also, we had no choice. | 而且 我们也没办法 |
[25:51] | Because of that room? | 因为那个房间 |
[25:52] | It’s the only place that can contain Aida’s teleportation ability. | 只有那里能控制艾达的瞬移能力 |
[25:56] | It’s outfitted with technology we used to stop Gordon, | 它装有我们用来控制戈登的设备 |
[25:58] | the first guy we encountered with that particular skill set. | 那是我们遇到的第一个有那个能力的人 |
[26:01] | She’ll remain inside | 让她待在里面 |
[26:02] | until we can decide what we want to do with her. | 直到我们决定该拿她怎么办 |
[26:04] | Why don’t we chop off her head like last time? | 为什么不像上次那样砍掉她的头 |
[26:06] | You need a volunteer? | 需要志愿者吗 |
[26:08] | Let’s take a moment | 别着急 |
[26:08] | and think about that, Sweeney Todd. | 我们好好想想 理发师陶德 |
[26:11] | She’s a real person now, and she — | 她现在是个真人了 |
[26:13] | She saved Mack. | 她救了迈克 |
[26:14] | She made herself real | 她给自己造真身 |
[26:15] | in order to escape Radcliffe’s programming, so… | 是为了摆脱拉德克里夫的编程 |
[26:18] | now maybe she’s different. | 或许她现在不一样了 |
[26:19] | I highly doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[26:20] | People don’t name themselves “Madame Hydra” | 心态开放的人可不会给自己起名 |
[26:22] | if they’re open-minded. | “九头蛇夫人” |
[26:23] | She did what you said in the Framework, | 她在框架里如果真如你们所说 |
[26:24] | seems better safe than sorry. | 那或许宁错杀别后悔 |
[26:26] | No more killing. | 别再杀人了 |
[26:28] | There’s been enough killing. | 已经有太多杀戮了 |
[26:29] | Which leads to the next question. | 那么下个问题来了 |
[26:32] | What do we do with Fitz? | 我们怎么处理菲兹 |
[26:42] | What do the two of you remember of your Framework lives? | 你们对你们在框架里的生活记得什么 |
[26:44] | As much as I remember about this life. | 跟我对这里的生活的记忆一样 |
[26:47] | – The only difference is, I know – It wasn’t real. | -唯一的区别是 我知道 -那不是真的 |
[26:49] | So it’s like you woke up from a dream. | 那么就好像从梦中醒来 |
[26:51] | No. | 不 |
[26:52] | Not a dream, Simmons. | 不是梦 西蒙斯 |
[26:55] | A life. | 是生活 |
[26:58] | But this is you, right? | 但现在是你们吧 |
[27:01] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[27:04] | does it feel… | 感觉 |
[27:06] | as real as… | 一样真实吗 |
[27:16] | She’s afraid Fitz will be the same guy he was in the Framework. | 她担心菲兹还是框架里的那个人 |
[27:19] | No. | 不 |
[27:20] | She’s afraid he still loves someone else. | 她担心他还爱着别人 |
[27:48] | Aida would’ve categorized this as irony. | 艾达会把这视为讽刺 |
[27:53] | But I see it as poetic. | 但我觉得很诗意 |
[27:56] | A simulated view — my punishment — | 一个模拟景观 我的惩罚 |
[27:59] | now that I can tell the difference. | 现在我明白区别了 |
[28:02] | You did a good thing back there… | 你刚刚做了好事 |
[28:05] | saving Mack. | 救迈克 |
[28:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:10] | It was the best moment of my life. | 那是我人生最好的时刻 |
[28:18] | Do you think they’ll ever be able to forgive me? | 你觉得他们还能原谅我吗 |
[28:22] | Perhaps they — they need to make me feel pain | 或许 他们得让我感到痛苦 |
[28:25] | to understand theirs. | 好理解他们的痛苦 |
[28:29] | They may be able to forgive you. | 他们或许能原谅你 |
[28:34] | It’s me they won’t forgive. | 但他们不会原谅我 |
[28:37] | They shouldn’t. | 也不该 |
[28:39] | We both did things we regret. | 我们都做了我们后悔的事 |
[28:42] | I know you’re struggling with who you were in there — | 我知道你在那里的为人让你感到纠结 |
[28:43] | No, I’m not. | 不 不是 |
[28:44] | I’m struggling with who I am. | 我纠结的是我现在是谁 |
[28:47] | I did those things, | 我做了那些事 |
[28:50] | not some other man or a decoy. | 不是别人 不是替身 |
[28:55] | Me. | 是我 |
[28:56] | It was learned behavior, | 那是习得行为 |
[28:58] | programmed into you by an overbearing father figure. | 是一个强势的父亲灌输给你的 |
[29:01] | Just like Ward. | 就像沃德 |
[29:07] | I’m just like Ward. | 我就像沃德 |
[29:20] | How can she even look me in the eye? | 她怎么还能看我的眼睛 |
[29:24] | Or even stand the sight of me at all? | 甚至是愿意看到我这个人 |
[29:30] | How can she stomach it? | 她怎么受得了 |
[29:34] | The memory of seeing me shoot that woman… | 看着我开枪打那女人的记忆 |
[29:50] | You know, the reason I… | 其实我 |
[29:53] | wanted to get closer to you in the first place was… | 之所以会想接近你 |
[29:59] | …to try to understand what you two felt for each other — | 就是想理解你们俩对彼此的感觉 |
[30:03] | you and Jemma. | 你和珍玛 |
[30:06] | And I finally do. | 我终于理解了 |
[30:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:09] | What we felt — past tense. | 我们过去对彼此的感觉 |
[30:13] | ‘Cause my future with Jemma’s dead. | 因为我和珍玛的未来算毁了 |
[30:17] | Killed that, too. | 那个也被我扼杀了 |
[30:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:26] | There isn’t room in my heart for two people. | 我的心里装不下两个人 |
[30:30] | You were everything to me. | 你曾是我的一切 |
[30:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:33] | But as devoted as I was to you in the Framework… | 但虽然我在框架里对你一片痴心 |
[30:37] | I understand you better now. | 我现在更加了解你了 |
[30:39] | How deeply you love. | 你的爱有多深 |
[30:43] | You do understand me, don’t you? | 你的确理解我 是吗 |
[30:45] | Yes, Leopold. | 是的 利奥波德 |
[30:48] | Now I do. | 现在我理解了 |
[30:51] | It’s sad… | 很悲伤 |
[30:53] | but beautiful. | 但美丽 |
[30:56] | Like a — a pain that… | 就像一种疼痛 |
[30:59] | feels good, if that makes sense. | 但却让人觉得美好 那说的通吗 |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:02] | You understand that my love will never fade. | 你明白我的爱永远不会褪色 |
[31:05] | No, I know. Poor thing. | 我知道 小可怜 |
[31:07] | You’re a romantic. | 你是个浪漫主义者 |
[31:09] | And there’s only room in your heart — | 你心里只能放下一个人 |
[31:10] | For her. | 她 |
[31:19] | What? | 什么 |
[31:23] | What? | 什么 |
[31:24] | What do you mean “Her”? | 你说什么 “她” |
[31:27] | Listen… | 听着 |
[31:28] | – What about me? – Yeah, no, I… | -那我呢 -不 我 |
[31:30] | In — I mean, in — in — in the Framework, | 在框架里 |
[31:32] | you — you were my whole world, but… | 你就是我的一切 但是 |
[31:35] | “But”? | “但是” |
[31:36] | But what, Leopold? | 但什么 利奥波德 |
[31:38] | I just — I only mean that… | 我只是说 |
[31:41] | – Jemma — – No!! | -珍玛 -不 |
[31:43] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[31:44] | Look, calm down, calm down. We’re just talking. | 冷静 冷静 我们就是谈谈 |
[31:46] | This is — This is a new emotion for you. | 这对你是新的情绪 |
[31:48] | No! | 不 |
[31:50] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[31:52] | I clawed my way through that world, | 我从那个世界奋力爬出来 |
[31:55] | worked myself to the bone to have a choice — | 拼尽全力获得选择权 |
[31:58] | to have bones and blood and freedom and love! | 就为了有血有肉 有自由 有爱 |
[32:03] | And — no! | 结果 不 |
[32:05] | Okay, please, please — just — just — just — | 好吧 拜托 别… |
[32:07] | Remember — Remember that sensation you had | 记得之前你帮助他人时的 |
[32:08] | about helping people earlier? | 那种感觉吗 |
[32:10] | Let’s — Let’s return to that mood. | 回到那种情绪吧 |
[32:11] | I chose you! | 我选了你 |
[32:13] | We need to extract Fitz from that room! | 我们得把菲兹救出来 |
[32:15] | Hands in the air! Don’t move! | 手举起来 别动 |
[32:18] | Slow down. We’re not the enemy here. | 冷静 我们不是敌人 |
[32:20] | – Let’s just keep our cool — – You shut your robot mouth. | -别激动 -闭上你的机器人嘴 |
[32:24] | Or I’ll have these men weld it shut for you. | 否则我让我的手下替你焊上 |
[32:28] | I chose you! Now you choose me! | 我选了你 选我啊 |
[32:30] | That’s not how it works. | 这种事不是那样的 |
[32:31] | You can’t control everyone anymore! | 你不能再控制大家了 |
[32:34] | Watch. | 走着瞧 |
[32:35] | We will build a life together, | 我们会一起建立一份生活 |
[32:36] | whether you want to or not! | 不管你想不想 |
[32:43] | We’re stuck in here? | 我们困在这儿了 |
[32:46] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[32:52] | No! | 不 |
[32:57] | Fitz, I got you! Go, go, go, go, go! | 菲兹 跟我来 快走 |
[33:02] | Grab him! | 接着他 |
[33:04] | You’re lucky she didn’t kill you. | 幸好她没杀你 |
[33:06] | At least the machinery in there will keep her power contained. | 至少里面的设备能抑制她的能力 |
[33:08] | No. | 不 |
[33:11] | That’s not her only power. | 那不是她唯一的异能 |
[33:35] | We’re not robots, Glenn. | 我们不是机器人 格伦 |
[33:36] | Yes, they are! They’re all robots. | 就是 他们都是机器人 |
[33:38] | You assume each and every one of them is a damn C-3PO | 就把他们都当作C3PO |
[33:41] | unless you hear otherwise from me! | 除非我另发话 |
[33:43] | And this one! | 还有这个 |
[33:44] | If she so much as blinks, take her down. | 她哪怕眨个眼 也拿下她 |
[33:47] | – Am I clear? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -是 长官 |
[33:49] | – Is that really necessary? – Necessary?! | -有这必要吗 -必要 |
[33:52] | It’s essential. | 非常必要 |
[33:53] | Unless you can explain to me in 50 words or less | 除非你能用不多于50个词解释清楚 |
[33:56] | why I found Jeffrey Mace’s body washed up on the beach | 为什么杰弗里·梅斯的尸体会冲上海滩 |
[33:59] | with his bones quaked apart, | 骨头都被震碎 |
[34:00] | days after I found this base in flames, | 而就在几天前 这个基地成了一片火海 |
[34:04] | flesh melting off of robot bodies, | 机器人皮焦肉化 |
[34:06] | 12 S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in critical | 12个神盾局特工情况危急 |
[34:08] | with burns or broken bones. | 不是烧伤 就是骨折 |
[34:10] | Three dead — double hits to the heart | 三人死亡 心脏中两枪 |
[34:12] | and crushed frickin’ skulls! | 头骨碎裂 |
[34:18] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释吗 |
[34:20] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[34:22] | Wait. Ever– Everybody should get out. | 等等 大家都该出去 |
[34:26] | Leave me here alone. | 留我一个人在这里 |
[34:26] | Not a chance. | 绝不 |
[34:29] | She can’t be stopped. | 你们没法阻止她 |
[34:33] | Freeze! Right there! | 别动 |
[34:35] | All right, guys. | 好吧 各位 |
[34:36] | It’s never too late to start a conversation. | 好好对话永远不嫌晚 |
[34:43] | No, no! Don’t shoot! That was not us! That thing is not a friendly! | 别开枪 那不是我们 那玩意不是友军 |
[34:45] | – We’ve got to get you out of here. – No. | -我们得带你出去 -不 |
[34:47] | No. Wait. Wait! | 不 等等 |
[34:50] | And then the base under the oil rig fell into the sea. | 然后油井下的基地落入海中 |
[34:54] | You expect me to believe a word of that? | 你指望我相信哪怕一句吗 |
[34:57] | She’s everywhere! | 她到处都是 |
[35:01] | What’s that mean, Coulson? | 那什么意思 科尔森 |
[35:03] | “She’s everywhere.” | “她到处都是” |
[35:04] | Who’s everywhere? | 谁到处都是 |
[35:05] | Where’s that Speedy Gonzalez girl? | 那个飞毛腿的姑娘呢 |
[35:08] | Who’s attacking us?! | 谁在袭击我们 |
[35:11] | Aida got out. | 艾达跑出来了 |
[35:17] | We should be good here. | 我们在这儿应该没事 |
[35:18] | No! | 不 |
[35:19] | She’ll find us. | 她会找到我们的 |
[35:39] | No! | 不 |
[35:40] | Get out of here! | 快走 |
[35:43] | No! No! | 不 |
[35:45] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[35:46] | Leave me! | 自己走吧 |
[35:47] | You can’t stop her! | 你阻止不了她 |
[35:56] | May! Take off now! | 梅 快起飞 |
[35:59] | We have to move! | 我们得走了 |
[35:59] | If she can find us, she’ll kill us all! | 如果她能找到我们 会把我们都杀掉的 |
[36:01] | Davis had her down for the count. | 戴维斯肯定杀掉她了 |
[36:03] | They won’t listen to me! | 他们不肯听我的 |
[36:05] | She can’t be stopped! | 没人阻止得了她 |
[36:08] | May! May! | 梅 梅 |
[36:10] | You’re the only other person | 除了我 只有你 |
[36:11] | that knows about the Inhumans we tested. | 知道我们测试异人的事 |
[36:18] | Try it. | 来啊 |
[36:22] | Let’s see what happens. | 看看会怎么样 |
[36:24] | Davis… | 戴维斯 |
[36:26] | We already left him. | 我们已经撇下了他 |
[36:29] | I’m sorry, but he’s already dead. | 对不起 但他死定了 |
[36:45] | If you drop your guns, you can come with us. | 如果你们放下枪 可以跟我们来 |
[36:47] | I don’t suggest staying, | 我不建议你门留下 |
[36:49] | but the Zephyr’s leaving with or without you. | 但你们来不来和风都要走了 |
[36:53] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[37:04] | Search the base for any other threats and any bodies! | 搜索基地 看是否有其他威胁或尸体 |
[38:19] | May needs to keep us on the move. | 梅得让我们保持移动 |
[38:21] | Or Aida will be on us like a flash. | 否则艾达会像闪电一样袭击我们 |
[38:22] | Even Yo-Yo couldn’t — | 就连悠悠球也不能 |
[38:26] | Wait a minute. Where was Yo-Yo during that standoff? | 等等 刚刚对峙时悠悠球在哪 |
[38:29] | No. | 糟糕 |
[38:36] | No. | 不 |
[38:40] | Yo-Yo has no idea what she’s in for. | 悠悠球根本不知道她要面对的是什么 |
[38:43] | For that matter, neither do we. | 要说起来 我们也不知道 |
[38:48] | It’s called heartbreak, kroshka. | 这叫心碎 亲爱的 |
[38:51] | Not even your new powers can repair it. | 你的新异能也补救不了 |
[38:55] | Only time can heal that wound. | 只有时间能愈合那创伤 |
[38:59] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[39:08] | To be human is to suffer. | 做人就是要痛苦 |
[39:13] | You are far from human. | 你跟人差远了 |
[39:15] | I’ve read that book. | 我读过那书 |
[39:17] | We both know there are things beyond this universe. | 我们都知道有超越这个宇宙的东西 |
[39:21] | And you may, in fact, be one of them. | 你可能就是其中之一 |
[39:24] | I am nothing but torn and twisted insides! | 我心如刀割 |
[39:31] | I can’t stand it. | 我受不了 |
[39:34] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[39:40] | I can make you feel something else. | 我可以让你有别的感觉 |
[39:46] | That book helps build worlds. | 那书能用来建造世界 |
[39:49] | My plan will rebuild the world | 我的计划能重建那个 |
[39:52] | that you have grown accustomed to… | 你已经适应了的世界 |
[39:54] | one where Inhumans are hunted. | 异人被追捕 |
[39:57] | And we control the rest. | 我们控制其他一切 |
[39:59] | It doesn’t hurt that both of us are unstoppable. | 我们都不可阻挡也不坏 |
[40:02] | But your plan is flawed. | 但你的计划有缺陷 |
[40:13] | It’s too clean. | 太干净了 |
[40:19] | I want them to suffer. | 我要他们受苦 |
[40:25] | Now… | 现在 |
[40:29] | …make me feel something else. | 给我别的感觉吧 |
[40:56] | All better now? | 好点了吗 |
[41:09] | We lost three men, sir. | 我们损失了三个人 长官 |
[41:12] | To what? | 怎么损失的 |
[41:13] | I’m not sure. There’s nothing else here. | 不知道 这里什么都没有 |
[41:15] | The place is empty. | 完全是空的 |
[41:17] | All right. Clear out. | 好吧 撤退 |
[41:19] | We’ll have hazmat come in at dawn. | 破晓时让危险品处理队过来 |