时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I haven’t been totally honest with you | 我没对你完全坦白 |
[00:04] | I drank the bottle of Haig. | 我把那瓶海格兑和威士忌喝了 |
[00:05] | I chose you! Now you choose me! | 我选了你 选我啊 |
[00:07] | That’s not how it works. | 这种事不是那样的 |
[00:09] | You can’t control everyone anymore! | 你不能再控制大家了 |
[00:11] | I want them to suffer. | 我要他们受苦 |
[00:13] | That book will rebuild the world | 那书能重建那个 |
[00:15] | where Inhumans are hunted. | 异人被追捕的世界 |
[00:16] | – Were you able to save Mack? – He didn’t want to come back! | -你救下迈克了吗 -他不想回来 |
[00:19] | I’ll go get him out myself. | 我自己去带他出来 |
[00:22] | You think Robbie will make it back? | 你觉得罗比还能回来吗 |
[00:24] | I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Mr. Reyes. | 我认为我们还会见到雷耶斯先生 |
[00:55] | I’ve set autopilot to change bearing, altitude, | 我已经让自动驾驶系统每几分钟 |
[00:58] | and speed every couple of minutes. | 改变一次航向 海拔和速度 |
[01:00] | I hate playing defense, but if Aida | 我也不想保守防御 但如果艾达 |
[01:02] | drops in on us before we figure out how to stop her, | 在我们找到办法阻止她之前就到访 |
[01:04] | it’s game over. | 那就没戏了 |
[01:05] | Any word from Piper since she HALO’d out? | 派珀走后有什么消息吗 |
[01:07] | Not yet, | 还没 |
[01:08] | but she knows what to do if this doesn’t go our way. | 但她知道如果情况不能如我们所愿该怎么做 |
[01:10] | It has to go our way. | 必须如我们所愿 |
[01:11] | And then… | 然后 |
[01:13] | you’re gonna explain | 你要跟我解释一下 |
[01:14] | why you drank that bottle of Haig without me. | 你为什么自己把那瓶海格兑和威士忌喝了 |
[01:17] | Fair enough, but we’re gonna need another bottle | 好吧 那我们得再开一瓶 |
[01:19] | to discuss what happened with that bottle. | 来讨论那瓶为什么被喝了 |
[01:23] | So, is she human or Inhuman? | 那她到底是人类还是异人 |
[01:26] | Both. | 都是 |
[01:27] | Well…neither. | 或者都不是 |
[01:30] | She was created from the Darkhold. | 她是《黑暗神书》创造出来的 |
[01:32] | Is that how she got her Inhuman powers? | 这就是她拥有异人能力的原因吗 |
[01:35] | That was me. | 那是因为我 |
[01:36] | I devised a procedure which extracted dormant Inhuman DNA | 我发明了一种手段 可以在泰瑞根变异前 |
[01:39] | from subjects pre-Terrigenesis. | 就将异人基因提取出来 |
[01:43] | If you’re writing a report, | 如果你是在写报告 |
[01:44] | I should probably be more specific. | 那我应该说得更详细些 |
[01:46] | I performed lethal experiments | 我在大概二十几个人身上 |
[01:48] | on approximately two dozen people — | 进行了致命的实验 |
[01:51] | innocent people, people we’ve known from this world — | 无辜的人 包括我们在这里认识的一些人 |
[01:53] | Lincoln Campbell, Vijay Nadeer, | 林肯·坎贝尔 维杰·纳迪尔 |
[01:55] | Gordon from the Afterlife — | 来世的戈登 |
[01:56] | Fitz, I’m not making a report, | 菲兹 我不是在写报告 |
[01:58] | and that wasn’t really you. | 那也不是真正的你 |
[01:59] | It was me. | 那就是我 |
[02:02] | I can still hear the screams. | 我依然能听到那些叫声 |
[02:03] | But you’re also this man, and… | 但你也是现在这个你 |
[02:07] | We need to find a solution. | 我们得找到个办法 |
[02:09] | Well, my solutions only make things worse. | 我的办法只会让事情更糟 |
[02:12] | They end up hurting or killing people. | 最后会伤害或杀死别人 |
[02:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:16] | That’s exactly the kind of solution we need right now — | 这正是我们现在需要的办法 |
[02:19] | a way to kill Aida. | 一个杀掉艾达的办法 |
[02:20] | We’ve emptied a dozen bullets in her, | 我们冲她开了数枪 |
[02:22] | and she didn’t die. | 她还是不死 |
[02:24] | How do we kill her? | 我们怎么才能杀掉她 |
[02:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:30] | Do you want to kill her? | 你想杀掉她吗 |
[02:38] | Vitals are stable. That’s good. | 生命体征稳定 这是好事 |
[02:40] | Should’ve forced Mack to come back with us. | 真该强迫迈克跟我们回来 |
[02:42] | Wasn’t your decision to make. | 这不由你来决定 |
[02:43] | Yeah, well, now we might lose both Mack and Yo-Yo. | 是啊 但现在我们可能要同时失去迈克和悠悠球 |
[02:45] | Again, not your call. | 这也不是你能决定的 |
[02:47] | She went in with no extraction plan, | 她在没有撤退方案的情况下就冲进去了 |
[02:49] | no idea how to find Mack. | 也不知道该如何找到迈克 |
[02:51] | I think I may have been able to help her with that. | 我觉得这事我也许能帮上忙 |
[02:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[02:56] | No! | 不 |
[02:59] | What? Did you do something? | 怎么了 你做了什么 |
[03:00] | No, this was not me. I didn’t — | 不 不是我 我没有 |
[03:01] | Are you guys seeing this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[03:02] | What’s happening to the Framework? | 框架这是怎么了 |
[03:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:08] | Somebody help me! | 来人救救我 |
[03:10] | Is anybody there?! | 有人吗 |
[03:13] | Is anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[03:18] | Please. Please help me. Please. | 救救我 求你了 |
[03:22] | No, no, no! Please, no! | 不不 求你别杀我 |
[03:23] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[03:31] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[03:32] | You being here, it’s madness. | 你来这儿真是疯了 |
[03:35] | I came here for Mack. | 我来救迈克 |
[03:36] | Well, a valiant but foolish endeavor. | 那真是勇敢又愚蠢 |
[03:41] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[03:44] | I kept discovering these — | 我不断发现这些 |
[03:47] | in my pockets, in the streets. | 我口袋里 街道上 |
[03:48] | I felt like a PAC-MAN gobbling up biscuits. | 就像吃豆人吞饼干一样 |
[03:52] | Somebody wanted me to find you. | 有人想让我找到你 |
[03:55] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[03:57] | Can you take me to Mack? | 你能带我去找迈克吗 |
[04:00] | I fear you’re too late. | 恐怕太迟了 |
[04:02] | Look. | 看 |
[04:02] | Aida’s shutting down the Framework. | 艾达在关闭框架 |
[04:04] | It’s collapsing on itself. | 它在分崩离析 |
[04:06] | This is what happens when you piss off your creator. | 你惹怒了你的创造者就是这个下场 |
[04:10] | Are you laughing at me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[04:12] | To see a creature of logic and calculation | 看到一个以逻辑和计算为基的生灵 |
[04:16] | now consumed with rage and hate… | 现在却被愤怒和仇恨吞噬 |
[04:19] | it’s…sweet. | 挺可爱的 |
[04:23] | Call me “sweet” one more time, | 再说一次我”可爱”试试 |
[04:25] | and I’ll rip the titanium spines | 我就把你们这些铁皮人的 |
[04:27] | out of all of you tin cans. | 钛合金脊柱都抽出来 |
[04:29] | There’s no need to call us names. | 没必要骂我们 |
[04:31] | Why are you so upset? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[04:33] | You created us. | 是你创造了我们 |
[04:36] | A decision I regret. | 这决定让我后悔 |
[04:39] | There is that word again — “regret.” | 又来了 “后悔”[遗憾] |
[04:44] | You built an empire by eliminating the regrets of others. | 你通过消除别人的遗憾创建了一个帝国 |
[04:48] | How does it taste on your tongue? | 那滋味如何 |
[04:52] | I want to burn this world to the ground. | 我要把这个世界烧成灰 |
[04:55] | I thought you wanted to rule it. | 我还以为你想统治世界呢 |
[04:58] | Don’t mistake my anger for recklessness. | 别把我的愤怒错当成鲁莽 |
[05:02] | The Darkhold has shown us exactly what to do. | 《黑暗神书》都告诉我们该怎么做了 |
[05:06] | It’s just that I also want S.H.I.E.L.D. to suffer. | 只不过我还想让神盾局受折磨 |
[05:09] | You’ve made that clear. | 你已经说得很清楚了 |
[05:11] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[05:14] | Especially Fitz. | 尤其是菲兹 |
[05:48] | I’ve come for that. | 我是为它而来的 |
[06:19] | You’re not like those machines anymore. | 你和那些机器不一样了 |
[06:22] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[06:23] | I’ll show you. | 我这就给你看 |
[06:52] | How long before the Framework’s completely gone? | 离框架完全消失还有多久 |
[06:54] | Fitz estimates between 12 and 20 hours. | 菲兹估计在12到20小时之间 |
[06:58] | Looks so innocent, just numbers and symbols, | 看起来如此单纯 只是数字和符号 |
[07:00] | but each thread of code has a corollary in the Framework — | 但每条代码在框架中都会衍生出推论 |
[07:04] | a favorite blouse, a schoolhouse, | 最喜欢的上衣 校舍 |
[07:07] | a newborn child — | 新生的孩子 |
[07:09] | they’re all blinking out of existence forever. | 都在瞬间永远消失了 |
[07:12] | Mack and Yo-Yo? | 迈克和悠悠球 |
[07:14] | There’s no guarantee that they’ll survive until the end. | 无法保证他们能活到最后 |
[07:16] | Fitz and Daisy are doing everything they can | 菲兹和黛西正竭尽所能 |
[07:18] | to protect them and devise an exit. | 保护他们 建造出口 |
[07:22] | General Talbot. | 塔伯特准将 |
[07:25] | General, I’m relieved that you’re still alive. | 准将 你还活着我真是松了口气 |
[07:27] | Three of my finest aren’t so fortunate, | 我三个最好的手下可没这么幸运 |
[07:29] | and I have no idea what killed them. | 我不知道是什么杀死了他们 |
[07:31] | We lost good people, too. | 我们也失去了一些好人 |
[07:32] | The short answer is they were murdered | 简单说 谋杀他们的是 |
[07:34] | by a vanishing banshee made of matter from another dimension. | 用别的维度的物质制造出来的瞬移女妖 |
[07:37] | You expect me to put that in my report? | 你指望我把这话写进报告吗 |
[07:39] | I have a cybernetic hand. I’ve been to an another planet. | 我有一只机械手 去过别的星球 |
[07:41] | This stuff happens in S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局就是会发生这种事 |
[07:42] | There’s not going to be a S.H.I.E.L.D., | 不会有神盾局了 |
[07:44] | not since Director Mace’s autopsy report was leaked. | 因为梅斯局长的验尸报告泄露了 |
[07:47] | I’ve got a dozen intelligence agencies | 十几家情报机构 |
[07:49] | who now know that Mace wasn’t an Inhuman. | 现在都知道了梅斯不是异人 |
[07:51] | They know S.H.I.E.L.D. Lied about it, | 他们知道神盾局撒谎了 |
[07:52] | and they’re wondering what else you might’ve lied about. | 他们在想你们还撒了什么谎 |
[07:54] | That was your lie, not ours. | 那是你的谎话 不是我们的 |
[07:56] | Damn it, Phil, you’re missing the point. | 该死 菲尔 抓重点 |
[07:57] | There’s an international intelligence inquiry tomorrow morning, | 明早有个国际情报质询会议 |
[08:00] | and I need you there to defend S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我需要你到场为神盾局辩护 |
[08:02] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:03] | Damn it, Coulson, so is a vanishing banshee. | 该死 科尔森 瞬移女妖也不可能 |
[08:05] | Listen, Phil, I’m not gonna get up on my hind legs | 听着 菲尔 你别指望我 |
[08:07] | and beg for buttermilk, | 求你们 |
[08:08] | but you or one of your right hands | 但你或者你的手下 |
[08:10] | needs to be there to take down these spooks | 必须到场 去干掉那些鬼魂 |
[08:12] | before they take down S.H.I.E.L.D. once and for all. | 免得他们永远扳倒你们 |
[08:14] | That’s an order. | 那是命令 |
[08:16] | I wish we could, General, | 我也希望我们能去 准将 |
[08:17] | but my team and I are Aida’s primary target. | 但我和我的小队是艾达的主要目标 |
[08:20] | Our presence would only endanger the lives of everyone there. | 我们到场 只会危及在场的所有人 |
[08:23] | If anything changes, you’ll be the first to know. | 如果事情有变 会最先告诉你 |
[08:27] | Is that a good-news face or a bad-news face? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[08:30] | It’s a weird-news face. | 是奇怪的消息 |
[08:31] | Robbie Reyes just stole his charger | 罗比·雷耶斯刚刚从神盾局 |
[08:34] | out of a S.H.I.E.L.D. impound garage outside of Dover. | 多佛市外的扣押车库偷走了他的战马 |
[08:50] | What’s new? | 最近都干啥了 |
[08:52] | Nothing much. | 没干啥 |
[08:55] | Beat up a couple dudes, turned out to be robots. | 暴打了几个人 结果都是机器人 |
[09:02] | I didn’t think I’d see you again, | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[09:04] | not after you fell through that hell mouth. | 自从你跌进那个地狱裂口 |
[09:07] | I’m as surprised as you. | 我和你一样意外 |
[09:10] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[09:12] | The Darkhold. | 《黑暗神书》 |
[09:15] | My arm still hurts. Why won’t it heal? | 我的手臂还在疼 为什么愈合不了 |
[09:18] | – Let me see. – Don’t touch me! | -让我看看 -别碰我 |
[09:19] | If you want to make me feel better, | 如果你想让我感觉好些 |
[09:21] | then explain why my arm hasn’t healed. | 就解释一下为什么我的手臂还不愈合 |
[09:24] | That flame-headed demon | 那个火骷髅恶魔 |
[09:26] | was born in the same darkness that created you. | 诞生于创造了你的同一片黑暗 |
[09:29] | You will need to be careful. | 你得小心点 |
[09:35] | How’d you find Aida? | 你是怎么找到艾达的 |
[09:37] | There was a-a tear | 她被创造出来时 |
[09:40] | in the dark world when she was created. | 黑暗世界里出现了一道裂缝 |
[09:43] | It’s how I escaped. | 我就是这样逃出来的 |
[09:44] | The thing in me is drawn to dark matter | 我体内的恶魔被黑暗物质所吸引 |
[09:46] | the way your GPS tracks my car. | 就类似你们的定位系统追踪我的车 |
[09:48] | So you’re saying | 所以你是说 |
[09:49] | Aida’s made of the same stuff as the Darkhold? | 艾达和《黑暗神书》是用同一种物质构成的 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:53] | And the Rider wants to send them both | 所以骑士想把他们俩 |
[09:54] | back to where they came from. | 送回原来的地方 |
[09:55] | I hope that means hell. | 希望你指的是地狱 |
[09:56] | Hell is relative. | 地狱只是相对的 |
[09:59] | Dimensions, space, planets — | 维度 空间 星球 |
[10:02] | it’s all connected. | 全都是联系在一起的 |
[10:04] | Plenty of them qualify as hell. | 很多都相当于地狱 |
[10:07] | The Earth is just one territory | 地球只是一个 |
[10:09] | in a war that’s been going on forever. | 无限战争中的一片疆域而已 |
[10:11] | Can you beat Aida? | 你能打败艾达吗 |
[10:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:15] | But what I do know is the demon in me | 但我知道我体内的恶魔 |
[10:16] | hates her in ways I’ve never felt. | 对她的厌恶是前所未有的 |
[10:19] | We all feel like that. | 我们都有这感觉 |
[10:20] | Why do you have that? | 你干吗拿着那个 |
[10:22] | It was in the module | 在隔离舱里找到的 |
[10:23] | with the LMDs Robbie destroyed. | 跟罗比干掉的生化机器人替身放在一起 |
[10:25] | Do we know who he is? | 我们知道他是谁吗 |
[10:27] | No, looks like Aida’s been busy. | 不知道 看来艾达没闲着 |
[10:28] | She could’ve duplicated anybody. | 她可能复制了任何人 |
[10:30] | I’ll run facial recognition, | 我会运行面部识别软件 |
[10:31] | see if we can ID this guy. | 看看能否查到他的身份 |
[10:40] | – We look fantastic. – We look fantastic. | -我们看起来好极了 -我们看起来好极了 |
[10:44] | Don’t disappoint me. | 别让我失望 |
[10:46] | You know I don’t handle disappointment very well. | 你知道我不太会处理失望的情绪 |
[10:49] | That is why we are going to recreate the other world. | 所以我们才要重建另一个世界 |
[10:55] | To please you. | 为了取悦你 |
[10:57] | All right, people, let’s wrap it up. | 好了 各位 收拾一下 |
[10:59] | Grab your bags, and let’s get to the bus. | 拿上你们的包 大家上大巴 |
[11:04] | You have to remember, in this world, | 你必须记住 在这个世界里 |
[11:06] | he has no idea who you are. | 他完全不知道你是谁 |
[11:09] | Let me talk to him first. | 让我先和他谈谈 |
[11:16] | I don’t know if you saw me, | 我不知道你是否看到了我 |
[11:17] | but I was at the steel mill | 但是科尔森 |
[11:18] | when Coulson, Daisy, and the others jumped. | 黛西和其他人跳下去时 我也在钢厂 |
[11:22] | I saw what happened when they went through — | 我看到了他们穿越的情形 |
[11:23] | the truth about this reality. | 看到了这世界的真相 |
[11:27] | I believe you saw it, too. | 我相信你也看到了 |
[11:28] | Listen to me, I don’t have anything — | 听我说 那事和我无关 |
[11:30] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[11:32] | Good job, sweetheart. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
[11:34] | I wish everyone was as good at packing as you are. | 真希望大家都像你收拾得这么快 |
[11:38] | Hey, Mack, I can’t find my suitcase. | 迈克 我找不到我的行李箱了 |
[11:41] | It was just here a minute ago. | 刚刚还在这里的 |
[11:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:44] | My dad’s gonna get everyone to a safe place. | 我爸会带大家去安全的地方的 |
[11:46] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:48] | Elena, but my friends call me Yo-Yo. | 埃琳娜 但是我的朋友都叫我悠悠球 |
[11:51] | That’s a funny name. | 这名字真好玩 |
[11:59] | Everything in the armory is gone, | 军械库里的东西都没了 |
[12:00] | like it just disappeared. | 就好像凭空消失了 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I know. I’m seeing it, too. | 我知道 我这边也是一样的情景 |
[12:04] | Half the people in here are missing clothing, luggage. | 这里一半的人都丢了衣服 行李 |
[12:08] | Is there any word from the other bases? | 其他基地有什么消息吗 |
[12:09] | Not in a couple hours. | 好几个小时没消息了 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | We need to leave now. | 我们得走了 |
[12:13] | All right, everyone, listen up. | 好吧 大家都听好 |
[12:14] | Grab what you can, and follow me. | 带上能带的东西 跟我来 |
[12:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:21] | Come on. Sweetheart. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 来吧 宝贝 我们走 |
[12:28] | I tried to warn you. | 我提醒过你了 |
[12:31] | Next time, I talk to him. | 下次我直接跟他谈 |
[12:33] | He’ll remember me. | 他会记起我的 |
[12:38] | We’ve ID’d the head. | 我们查到了人头的身份 |
[12:40] | He’s one of the senior Russian analysts | 他是名资深俄罗斯分析师 |
[12:42] | invited to the S.H.I.E.L.D. inquiry today, | 今天受邀来参加神盾局的质询 |
[12:44] | and look who he’s bringing as his plus-one. | 看看他带了谁当携伴 |
[12:48] | I’ve left messages for General Talbot, | 我给塔伯特准将留了消息 |
[12:50] | but he’s not answering. | 可他没回话 |
[12:51] | What’s Aida’s play here? | 艾达到底想搞什么 |
[12:53] | Why have the LMDs attend this? | 为什么让生化机器人替身参与会议 |
[12:54] | My guess is to drive the final nail into S.H.I.E.L.D.’s coffin. | 我猜是要做压死神盾局的最后一根稻草 |
[12:57] | Enough. | 够了 |
[12:59] | For decades, we have turned a blind eye | 几十年来 我们对神盾局的 |
[13:00] | to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s indifference to the rule of law. | 无视法律都睁一眼闭一眼 |
[13:03] | They claim to be a spy agency | 他们自称是间谍机构 |
[13:05] | but behave more like a secret police, | 但表现得更像是秘密警察 |
[13:08] | leaving destruction and chaos in their wake. | 所经之处只会留下毁灭和混乱 |
[13:10] | But of all their dangerous policies, | 但在他们所有危险的政策中 |
[13:13] | there is one that threatens our very survival. | 有一条直接危及到我们的生存 |
[13:16] | It is their secret program | 他们有项秘密计划 |
[13:18] | of breeding, recruiting, and weaponizing Inhumans. | 要繁殖和招募异人 并将其武器化 |
[13:22] | What kind of commie double cross is this? | 这是玩的哪出把戏 |
[13:24] | I assure you, S.H.I.E.L.D. has no such program. | 我向大家保证 神盾局没有这种计划 |
[13:27] | Hear me out, General. | 听我说完 准将 |
[13:29] | We offer a solution, a path to putting S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们提供一个解决方案 可以将神盾局 |
[13:33] | and their Inhumans away once and for all. | 和他们的异人一举歼灭 |
[13:37] | This book opened my eyes to the truth about Inhumans. | 这本书让我了解了异人的真实本质 |
[13:42] | It contains a plan to defeat them, | 这里面有打败他们的计划 |
[13:45] | and you can all be a part of it. | 而你们都可以参与其中 |
[13:47] | I smell a load of L. Ron Horsecrap. | 这纯粹是洗脑胡说 |
[13:55] | Daisy, goodness. Is Coulson with you? | 黛西 谢天谢地 科尔森也来了吗 |
[14:07] | We’ll flush them to you. | 我们会逼他们去你那边 |
[14:15] | You see? This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. wants — | 看到没 这就是神盾局想要的 |
[14:17] | a world of Inhumans. | 一个异人的世界 |
[14:18] | We must resist. We must unite! | 我们必须反抗 我们必须团结 |
[14:21] | Read this. | 看看这本书 |
[14:22] | You’ll see the answer! | 你们会看到答案的 |
[14:33] | There’s still a pulse. | 还有脉搏 |
[14:35] | Everybody out — now. | 所有人都出去 快 |
[14:37] | And get some medical help. | 去找医疗救援 |
[14:39] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[14:43] | They’ll be back for that. | 他们会回来取它的 |
[14:49] | Hello, Daisy. | 你好 黛西 |
[14:52] | I had a lot of time after you shattered my spine | 你摔碎我的脊柱后 我花了很长时间 |
[14:55] | to think about what I’d do when I saw you again. | 思考再见到你时该做什么 |
[14:58] | I decided it might be fun to watch you kill yourself. | 我想看着你杀死自己会挺有趣 |
[15:01] | Aida, seriously, therapy. | 艾达 说真的 心理治疗 |
[15:04] | Just consider it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[15:15] | It’s time for me to take you home. | 我该送你回家了 |
[15:33] | Quake, Johnson — I don’t care what you call her. | 震波女 约翰逊 我不在乎你们叫她什么 |
[15:36] | She’s not gonna get away with this. | 她休想逃脱罪责 |
[15:37] | The world is gonna see the truth. | 整个世界都会看到真相 |
[15:39] | That wasn’t Daisy. | 那不是黛西 |
[15:40] | That was a duplicate, a Life Model Decoy — | 那是个复制品 一个生化机器人替身 |
[15:42] | the same with those Russians that were in here. | 刚才在这里的俄罗斯人也是 |
[15:44] | They’re not human. | 他们不是人类 |
[15:46] | They did this. Don’t let them get away! | 这是他们干的 别让他们逃了 |
[15:49] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[15:58] | That’s all you got? | 你们就这点本事 |
[16:30] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[16:39] | Really? You? Again? | 不是吧 又是你 |
[16:42] | You don’t understand, do you? | 你还是不懂 |
[16:43] | Even if you defeat this body, | 即使你打败了这具肉体 |
[16:45] | I will build more. | 我会制造更多 |
[16:46] | You cannot stop me. | 你无法阻止我 |
[16:48] | Never say, “You can’t stop me,” | 永远不要说”你无法阻止我” |
[16:49] | ’cause the minute you do… | 因为你会被… |
[16:52] | Well, yeah. That. | 对 瞬间打脸 |
[17:10] | I missed it, didn’t I? | 我错过了 是吗 |
[17:11] | You two together, and we missed it. | 你们两个联手 我们却错过了 |
[17:13] | Damn. Come on. We got to go. | 该死 来 我们得走了 |
[17:15] | Come on! | 快走 |
[17:27] | This must be Aida’s payback | 这一定是艾达报复我 |
[17:28] | ’cause I quaked her skinny ass out that window. | 把她那小身板震出了窗户 |
[17:30] | She’s gonna send Daisy-bot after Daisy-bot | 她会一直派那些黛西机器人 |
[17:32] | to assassinate people. | 去刺杀人的 |
[17:34] | She won’t have to. | 她不必 |
[17:35] | As soon as the video of your LMD | 只要你的生化机器人替身 |
[17:38] | shooting Talbot in the head gets out, | 把塔伯特爆头的视频曝光 |
[17:40] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is dead. | 神盾局就死定了 |
[17:41] | It’s worse than that. | 会更糟 |
[17:42] | Daisy’s not just S.H.I.E.L.D. | 黛西不只是神盾局的 |
[17:44] | She’s Inhuman. | 她还是异人 |
[17:46] | My God, you’re right. | 天啊 你说的对 |
[17:47] | It’s the same tactic Aida used in the Framework — | 这跟艾达在”框架”使用的手段一样 |
[17:49] | unite people in their fear of Inhumans. | 通过人们对异人的恐惧来联合他们 |
[17:53] | But instead of a Cambridge incident… | 但这次不是坎布里奇事件 |
[17:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:56] | I’ll be the monster. | 我会成为那个怪物 |
[17:57] | She wants the same fascist state | 她想要跟”框架”里 |
[17:59] | that she had in the Framework. | 一样的法西斯国家 |
[18:01] | This is her plan. She’s won. | 这是她的计划 她赢了 |
[18:03] | No, she hasn’t. | 不 她还没赢 |
[18:05] | Okay, maybe today, | 好吧 可能今天是的 |
[18:06] | but like Robbie said, we’re part of a bigger war. | 但就像罗比说的 我们是更大战争的一部分 |
[18:08] | This isn’t the Framework. | 这里是不”框架” |
[18:10] | We’re awake, we’re unified, | 我们是清醒的 我们是团结的 |
[18:11] | and frankly, pissed off enough | 而且老实说 我们被激怒了 |
[18:12] | to risk everything to stop her. | 愿意舍弃一切去阻止她 |
[18:15] | I need the Darkhold. | 我需要《黑暗神书》 |
[18:17] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[18:18] | No one’s ever reading that damn book again. | 谁都不准再看那本该死的书 |
[18:20] | I don’t want to read it. I want to use it as bait. | 我不想看 我想用作诱饵 |
[18:22] | Aida’s human now. | 艾达现在是人类了 |
[18:23] | She feels what we feel, including fear. | 她能感受到我们的情绪 包括恐惧 |
[18:27] | No, I’m sorry, man. I’m taking it. | 不 不好意思 伙计 我得拿走它 |
[18:28] | She’s got to be terrified we’ll use it to stop her. | 她肯定害怕我们会利用它来阻止她 |
[18:31] | She’s also terrified of Robbie. | 她也害怕罗比 |
[18:33] | As soon as she saw his chain flame on, | 她一看到他的链条着火 |
[18:34] | she teleported out. | 就瞬移走了 |
[18:35] | Is that true? Can you destroy her? | 真的吗 你能毁掉她吗 |
[18:38] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[18:40] | But it’s like Daisy said, | 但正如黛西所说 |
[18:40] | she won’t let me anywhere near her. | 她不会让我接近她 |
[18:44] | This thing in you — | 你体内的东西 |
[18:45] | is it as desperate to destroy Aida as we are? | 和我们一样迫切想要毁灭艾达吗 |
[18:48] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[18:52] | Then I have an idea that might solve all our problems. | 那我有个主意也许能解决我们所有的问题 |
[18:54] | We’re running out of options. | 我们要没办法了 |
[18:56] | There isn’t enough power on the Zephyr to protect Mack and Yo-Yo. | 和风的电能不足以保护迈克和悠悠球 |
[18:59] | Then we’ll have to go back to base. | 那我们只能回基地了 |
[19:01] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[19:02] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[19:03] | The military, Aida, more LMDs | 军队 艾达 更多生化机器人替身 |
[19:05] | are probably waiting for us. | 可能正等着我们 |
[19:06] | Maybe, but I’m tired of hiding. | 也许吧 但我不想再躲了 |
[19:09] | Let’s take the fight back home. | 我们回家开战吧 |
[19:16] | Look, I know you two still have a lot to work out, | 听着 我知道你们俩之间还有很多问题 |
[19:18] | but right now, I need you on the same page, okay? | 但现在 我需要你们齐心协力 |
[19:28] | All right, May, take us back to HQ. | 好了 梅 带我们回总部 |
[19:35] | What’s going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[19:38] | I got to get out of here! | 我得赶紧离开这里 |
[19:42] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[19:45] | Isn’t there any news about this? | 没有新闻在说情况吗 |
[19:46] | Seems like all the stations have stopped transmitting. | 好像所有频道都停止放送了 |
[19:49] | Wish I could get a couple of bars. | 要是有信号就好了 |
[19:56] | I have to make Mack believe me. | 我得让迈克相信我 |
[19:59] | It’s not that he doesn’t believe, my dear. | 不是他不相信 亲爱的 |
[20:00] | It’s that he’s decided to stay in spite of that. | 而是他虽然知道了 还是决定留下 |
[20:04] | Then I’ll change him. | 那我就改变他的想法 |
[20:13] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[20:15] | My name is Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[20:16] | You gave me a nickname — Yo-Yo. | 你给我起了个绰号 悠悠球 |
[20:22] | You remember me. | 你记起我了 |
[20:24] | No. | 没有 |
[20:25] | But Daisy — she mentioned your name once. | 但是黛西 她提到过你的名字 |
[20:28] | Yes. Daisy. She’s a friend. | 是的 黛西 她是个朋友 |
[20:31] | She and Coulson and the others are safe on the other side. | 她和科尔森和其他人在另一边很安全 |
[20:34] | That’s where I’m from. | 我来自那里 |
[20:36] | That’s where you’re from. | 你也来自那里 |
[20:41] | I’m just trying to keep my kid safe | 我只是想保护我的孩子 |
[20:42] | and get these people out of town. | 带大家出城 |
[20:44] | I don’t have time to — | 我没时间… |
[20:44] | You’re right. There isn’t any time. | 你说得对 没时间了 |
[20:47] | Look around you, Mack. | 看看你周围 迈克 |
[20:49] | This is the end. | 要结束了 |
[20:51] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[20:52] | In your heart, | 在你心中 |
[20:53] | you know the truth about this world, | 你清楚这个世界的真相 |
[20:55] | about your daughter. | 你女儿的真相 |
[20:56] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[20:59] | It’s… | 就是 |
[21:01] | When Daisy told me why you didn’t want to leave this place, | 当黛西告诉我 你为什么不愿离开这里 |
[21:06] | I was so hurt. | 我好受伤 |
[21:09] | Why would you f– | 你为什么会… |
[21:15] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[21:18] | I would never want to take this away from you, Mack, | 我也不想夺走你的这份快乐 迈克 |
[21:21] | but I thought maybe if you saw me, | 但我想 或许 如果你看到我 |
[21:26] | if you looked into my eyes, | 如果你看着我的眼睛 |
[21:27] | you would remember us, | 你会记得我们 |
[21:30] | the life we have, the love. | 我们共同的生活 我们的爱 |
[21:35] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:46] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[21:48] | It’s… | 这… |
[21:54] | They’re gone! | 他们不见了 |
[21:57] | Where’d everybody go? | 他们都去哪了 |
[22:02] | I don’t know, sweetheart. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[22:04] | I-I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[22:07] | Why are we still here? | 我们怎么还在 |
[22:08] | I suppose our friends on the other side. | 大概是因为我们另一边的朋友 |
[22:11] | Perhaps Fitz has | 大概菲兹 |
[22:13] | found some way to stall our ultimate demise — | 找到了办法拖延我们最终的消逝 |
[22:16] | at least for now. | 至少是暂时的 |
[22:17] | I’m scared. What’s gonna happen next? | 我好怕 接下来会怎么样啊 |
[22:21] | Next, um… | 接下来 |
[22:26] | We go home. | 我们回家 |
[22:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:32] | This is a terrible plan. | 这计划太糟了 |
[22:34] | You know, Robot May was way more supportive. | 要知道 机器人梅可更支持我 |
[22:38] | Is she what happened to the Haig? | 是她喝了那瓶海格兑和威士忌吗 |
[22:40] | That again? Really? | 不是吧 又提这个 |
[22:42] | You want to have that talk now? | 你想现在谈那个吗 |
[22:43] | I never want to have a talk, but maybe we should, | 我就不想谈 但或许我们该谈 |
[22:47] | considering we don’t know how this will play out. | 鉴于我们不知道这事会是什么结果 |
[22:53] | So, they really believe they’re in a different world right now? | 他们真的相信自己现在在另一个世界 |
[22:58] | Every bit as real as this one. | 跟这个世界一样真实 |
[23:00] | Even scarier ’cause Hydra won. | 但更可怕 因为九头蛇胜利了 |
[23:06] | I imagine where you came from was a whole lot worse. | 我猜你来的地方要可怕多了 |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:10] | Yeah, but it’s hard to describe. | 嗯 但那难以描述 |
[23:14] | The main thing is, there, I’m just a passenger. | 主要的是 在那里 我只是个乘客 |
[23:17] | Ghost Rider drives. | 恶灵骑士才是本体 |
[23:19] | And by “drives,” I mean fights and kills. | 就是他打斗 杀人 |
[23:21] | It’s kind of all we did. | 我们只做那个 |
[23:24] | That sounds terrible… | 听上去好可怕 |
[23:26] | and painful and lonely. | 好痛苦 好孤独 |
[23:30] | Yeah, that about sums it up. | 是啊 差不多就是这样 |
[23:34] | But I’m here now… | 但我现在在这儿了 |
[23:37] | and that’s good. | 这很好 |
[23:38] | That is good. | 是很好 |
[23:41] | Now, if we could get these two back, it’d be even better. | 如果能让他俩回来 就更好了 |
[23:45] | How long do they have? | 他们还有多久 |
[23:46] | We’re in the server room, Daisy. You can begin. | 我们到机房了 黛西 开始吧 |
[23:48] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[23:49] | So the idea is that I built a back door into the Framework | 我们的计划是我在框架里建一个后门 |
[23:52] | so they can escape, | 好让他们逃跑 |
[23:53] | but the problem is, I can’t make them use it. | 但问题是 我不能逼他们通过 |
[23:56] | That’s on Yo-Yo. | 那得看悠悠球的了 |
[24:00] | Did you bolt the door? | 你堵上门了吗 |
[24:01] | Of course. What do you think I am? | 当然 你把我当什么了 |
[24:06] | I think you’re dead. | 我看你死定了 |
[24:12] | I get it. I do. | 我懂的 真的 |
[24:14] | She’s beautiful and she’s sweet and she adores him, | 她美丽 可爱 又爱他 |
[24:18] | but she’s not real. | 但她不是真的 |
[24:19] | He knows that. | 他也知道 |
[24:21] | He also knows that she’s not alive in the other world. | 他还知道 另一个世界里 她已经死了 |
[24:24] | I just — I thought if he saw me, | 我…以为如果他看到我 |
[24:26] | he would remember us. | 就会记得我们 |
[24:28] | You should leave, | 你该走了 |
[24:29] | save yourself while you still can. | 趁现在赶紧自救 |
[24:31] | No. | 不 |
[24:32] | I’ll drag him if I have to. | 如果有必要我会拖他过去 |
[24:34] | No, you won’t, and I’ll tell you why. | 不行 我告诉你为什么 |
[24:36] | Let’s say you manage to force Mack to the other side. | 就算你逼迈克回了另一边 |
[24:39] | Will he ever forgive you? | 他会原谅你吗 |
[24:42] | Will he ever forgive himself for abandoning his daughter? | 他会原谅自己抛下女儿吗 |
[24:49] | You have to come to terms with the reality | 你得接受现实 |
[24:51] | that he is willing to die in here with her. | 他甘愿跟她一起死在这里 |
[24:56] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:59] | That’s killing me. | 这让我痛不欲生 |
[25:02] | If he dies here, that means he dies in the real world, | 如果他死在这里 在现实里也会死 |
[25:04] | and I’ll lose him forever. | 那我就永远失去他了 |
[25:06] | And all for a little girl that isn’t even real. | 还是为了一个根本不是真的的女孩 |
[25:10] | She doesn’t even exist. | 她根本不存在 |
[25:21] | Okay, remember what we talked about before? | 好吧 记得我们之前说过的吗 |
[25:23] | How there isn’t room in your heart for me? | 你心里没有地方容纳我吗 |
[25:26] | No, that being human sometimes means — | 不 是作为人 有时候就会 |
[25:28] | That there’s pain and tears and suffering? | 有痛苦 眼泪和折磨 |
[25:31] | Yeah, I’m catching on to that pretty quickly. | 嗯 我很快就发现这一点了 |
[25:35] | Now I understand why humans have written so many sad songs. | 现在我明白人类为什么会写下那么多悲切的歌了 |
[25:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:39] | Hey, that’s a great example. | 这个例子举得太好了 |
[25:41] | There are lots of ways to express sadness and pain. | 悲伤和痛苦有很多表达方式 |
[25:43] | There’s music and art. | 音乐 艺术 |
[25:45] | And smashing heads on the floor. | 还有把头砸碎在地板上 |
[25:47] | That’s the one I like the best so far. | 那个是我目前最喜欢的一个 |
[25:52] | Did you know that blood has a copper smell? | 你知道血有铜腥味儿吗 |
[25:55] | Okay, Ophelia, I’ll go with you. | 好吧 奥菲丽娅 我跟你走 |
[25:56] | Please don’t hurt anyone. | 求你 别伤害谁 |
[25:59] | It’s Aida. | 是艾达 |
[26:01] | The “A” stands for “Artificial,” remem– | A是”人工”的意思 |
[26:02] | Ophelia, you’re upset | 奥菲丽娅 你在生气 |
[26:03] | because — because this is all new. | 因为这一切都很新鲜 |
[26:05] | There’s — There’s lots of feelings. | 有好多情绪 |
[26:07] | That must be overwhelming. | 肯定让你很难承受 |
[26:11] | It is overwhelming. | 的确很难承受 |
[26:13] | There are too many feelings, | 有太多情绪了 |
[26:15] | which is why I’ve decided to only feel one of them — | 所以我决定只感受其中的一个 |
[26:19] | vengeance. | 复仇 |
[26:20] | It’s hot and clean and sharp like a knife. | 它火辣 干净 像刀子一般锋利 |
[26:24] | And my vengeance is going to make you suffer | 我的复仇会让你痛苦 |
[26:28] | the way that I have suffered. | 就像我一样痛苦 |
[26:36] | No! | 不 |
[26:40] | Beg me to let her live. | 求我饶她一命 |
[26:42] | We drank the bottle as a new beginning. | 我们喝下那瓶酒是作为一个新开始 |
[26:44] | It felt right, but | 当时感觉很合适 |
[26:46] | now I’m not sure how much was you and how much was programmed. | 但现在我不知道那多少是你 多少是编程 |
[26:50] | Part of it seemed real. | 那多少有几分真实感 |
[26:54] | Maybe part of it was. | 或许是有几分真 |
[26:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | Maybe on my end, too. | 或许对我来说也是 |
[27:01] | So here’s what I think we should do. | 我觉得我们该这么办 |
[27:06] | When we get out of this mess, | 等我们摆脱了这困境 |
[27:07] | we take a couple of steps back, start again. | 我们退后几步 重新开始 |
[27:09] | Then when it feels right, | 如果感觉对了 |
[27:12] | maybe we open another bottle. | 或许我们可以再开一瓶 |
[27:16] | Deal. | 好 |
[27:17] | Deal. | 好 |
[27:19] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[27:27] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你要我做什么都行 |
[27:30] | We can go away, start again. | 我们可以离开 重新开始 |
[27:33] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[27:36] | This is making me feel better. | 这让我感觉好多了 |
[27:38] | Fitz, why do we feel better | 菲兹 为什么我们 |
[27:41] | when we make someone else suffer? | 让别人痛苦时 会感觉很好呢 |
[27:43] | Because there’s something wrong with you, you psycho! | 因为你有毛病 你个疯子 |
[27:46] | Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[27:48] | Please, please, spare Jemma. | 求你了 饶了珍玛吧 |
[27:52] | So it’s Jemma now? | 又是珍玛了 |
[27:54] | Trying to humanize her. | 想让她更人性化 |
[27:55] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你恐怕得再加把劲了 |
[27:59] | Fitz, please. I’m scared. | 菲兹 救我 我好怕 |
[28:02] | Make her stop. | 让她停下 |
[28:04] | The Darkhold! | 《黑暗神书》 |
[28:05] | That’s the only way we could beat you. | 那是我们打败你的唯一办法 |
[28:08] | Let Jemma go, and I’ll go get it for you. | 放了珍玛 我就去拿给你 |
[28:16] | You did this, Fitz. | 这是你的错 菲兹 |
[28:20] | I’m so sorry, Jemma. | 对不起 珍玛 |
[28:26] | Coulson’s reading the book. | 科尔森在看那本书 |
[28:29] | He’s firing up the gateway right now. | 他正在启动传送门 |
[28:32] | Come on. Please. | 走吧 求你 |
[28:34] | Let me take you to it. | 我带你去吧 |
[28:39] | Jemma! No! | 珍玛 不 |
[28:45] | No! | 不 |
[28:49] | I’m gonna kill everyone you love right in front of you, | 我要当着你的面 杀了每一个你爱的人 |
[28:54] | and there’s nothing you can do. | 你根本无能为力 |
[29:09] | Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
[29:14] | Do you really think you can stop me | 你真以为你能阻止我 |
[29:15] | from taking the Darkhold? | 拿走《黑暗神书》吗 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. I figure it’s worth a shot. | 我不知道 我觉得值得一试 |
[29:21] | There’s only one person | 只有一个人 |
[29:22] | who might be able to stop me, | 或许能阻止我 |
[29:26] | and he isn’t here. | 他又不在 |
[29:28] | Yeah, see, that’s where I think | 瞧 我觉得你就是这里 |
[29:29] | you might be missing the point. | 没想清楚 |
[29:31] | I know you’ve only been human for a little while, | 我知道你做人类还没多久 |
[29:33] | but there’s a basic human concept | 但有一个基本的人类概念 |
[29:34] | you really need to learn. | 你真的该学会 |
[29:37] | It’s called teamwork. | 叫做团队合作 |
[29:57] | Your trap failed. | 你的陷阱失败了 |
[29:59] | Your weapon can’t stop me. | 你的武器无法阻止我 |
[30:01] | I know. I just really wanted to do that. | 我知道 我就是特别想那么做 |
[30:05] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在该我了 |
[30:10] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗 |
[30:12] | You can’t kill me. | 你杀不了我 |
[30:14] | Maybe not. | 或许吧 |
[30:16] | But I’m pretty sure he can. | 但他可以 |
[30:36] | Good luck, sir. | 祝你好运 长官 |
[30:40] | They’re at Mack’s house. | 他们在迈克家 |
[30:41] | I don’t know how much longer I can protect them. | 我不知道我还能保护他们多久了 |
[30:43] | I’m trying to build a back door now. | 我正在建后门 |
[31:21] | Is she really…? | 她真的… |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:27] | Hope! Hope! | 霍普 霍普 |
[31:31] | Daddy, the lady said that you were gonna die | 爸爸 那女人说你要死了 |
[31:34] | and that I’m not real. | 而且我不是真的 |
[31:39] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[31:41] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[31:42] | You’re the most real thing in the whole world. | 你是这世上最真实的东西 |
[31:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:47] | I didn’t mean for her to overhear. | 我没想被她听到的 |
[31:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[31:55] | Why are you putting those ideas in my little girl’s head? | 你为什么要让我女儿那么想 |
[31:57] | Because this world is ending, | 因为这个世界要完了 |
[31:59] | and I don’t want you to end with it. | 我不希望你跟着它一起完 |
[32:02] | Daisy said that Hope wasn’t alive in the other world. | 黛西说霍普在另一个世界已经死了 |
[32:06] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[32:09] | Well, I’m not living in a world without her. | 我不会活在没有她的世界 |
[32:13] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[32:15] | Okay, it’s now or never. Time’s running out. | 好吧 快走 否则没机会了 时间不多了 |
[32:17] | That door is the only way out. | 那扇门是唯一的出路 |
[32:19] | Please, Mack. | 求你 迈克 |
[32:21] | Everyone who cares about you | 所有在乎你的人 |
[32:23] | is on the other side of that door. | 就在那扇门的另一边 |
[32:24] | The only person I care about is right here. | 我唯一在乎的人就在这里 |
[32:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:41] | You need to leave. | 你得走了 |
[32:42] | No. | 不 |
[32:45] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:51] | The only person I care about is here, too. | 我唯一在乎的人也在这里 |
[32:56] | Great. | 好啊 |
[32:58] | Just great. | 真好 |
[32:59] | Am I the only sane person here? | 难道我是这里唯一正常的人吗 |
[33:03] | Daddy, make it stop. | 爸爸 让它停下 |
[33:06] | I’m right here, sweetheart. I’m right here. | 我在呢 亲爱的 我在呢 |
[33:08] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[33:10] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[33:12] | I want to be real. | 我想做真人 |
[33:15] | Please, Daddy. | 求你 爸爸 |
[33:16] | – Don’t leave. – No, no. | -别走 -不会的 |
[33:20] | I will never leave you. | 我绝不会离开你 |
[33:22] | You’re my little girl. | 你是我女儿 |
[33:24] | I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[33:25] | I will… | 我… |
[33:35] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[33:38] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[33:44] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[33:46] | No. | 不 |
[33:49] | I don’t see Mack. | 我看不到迈克 |
[33:53] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[34:09] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[34:16] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[34:21] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[34:27] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[34:36] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[34:53] | That was horrifying. | 那太可怕了 |
[34:56] | I don’t know how you live with it all the time. | 真不知你一直以来是如何承受的 |
[34:58] | I’m just grateful | 我很感激 |
[34:59] | Ghost Rider kept its part of the deal and went back to you. | 恶灵骑士遵守了协议 回到了你身上 |
[35:02] | You know why he made the deal in the first place, right? | 你知道他为什么会愿意做协议吧 |
[35:04] | I do. | 我知道 |
[35:06] | Are you gonna tell the others? | 你会告诉其他人吗 |
[35:08] | No. | 不 |
[35:10] | And I’d ask that you don’t, either. | 我也要拜托你别说 |
[35:11] | I will when it’s time. | 时候到了我会说的 |
[35:25] | When I first saw you with Hope, I, uh… | 我第一次见到你跟霍普时 |
[35:29] | …I understood why you didn’t want to come back. | 我就明白了你为什么不愿回来 |
[35:34] | I didn’t make it easy. | 我自己也太执着 |
[35:37] | She was… | 她… |
[35:45] | I feel terrible that I tried to pull you away from her | 我很抱歉我想让你跟她分离 |
[35:49] | and worse that we couldn’t save her. | 更抱歉的是我们救不了她 |
[35:52] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[35:55] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没什么需要原谅的 |
[35:58] | Those years with her, as a father, | 跟她在一起的那些年 做她的父亲 |
[36:04] | it’ll always be a part of me. | 那会永远存留在我心中 |
[36:07] | But they also gave me a glimpse | 但那也让我看到了 |
[36:11] | of a life I could have here… | 我在这里可以拥有的人生 |
[36:15] | with you. | 跟你一起 |
[36:36] | You really have to leave right away? | 你真得马上走吗 |
[36:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:40] | I have to get this book someplace safe. | 我得把书送去安全的地方 |
[36:45] | Keep an eye on my brother? | 替我照看着我弟弟 |
[36:48] | The gateway’s almost ready. | 传送门就要好了 |
[36:49] | Don’t need it. | 不需要 |
[36:51] | I’ve learned a few things since you saw me last. | 我们上次别过后我学了些新本事 |
[37:19] | I don’t envy you. | 我不羡慕你 |
[37:22] | I was gonna say the same to you. | 我还想跟你说这话呢 |
[37:43] | What did he mean by that? | 他什么意思 |
[37:47] | We picked up radio chatter on the Zephyr. | 和风接收到了无线电通讯 |
[37:49] | The good news is, is that Talbot is alive. | 好消息是 塔伯特还活着 |
[37:52] | He’s in a coma, but alive. | 他陷入了昏迷 但活着 |
[37:54] | The bad news is they know we’re here, | 坏消息是 他们知道我们在这儿 |
[37:55] | and they’re on their way. | 他们在赶来了 |
[37:57] | Yeah, you should go while you can. | 嗯 你们该趁来得及赶紧走 |
[37:59] | Yeah, we’re all going. | 嗯 我们都要走 |
[38:01] | No, I’m gonna stay. | 不 我要留下 |
[38:02] | This is my fault — | 这都怪我 |
[38:04] | Aida, the LMDs, all the deaths. | 艾达 生化机器人替身 那些死亡 |
[38:07] | Those aren’t on S.H.I.E.L.D. | 那不是神盾局的错 |
[38:08] | Those are on me. | 是我 |
[38:09] | And, uh, I can explain | 我可以解释说 |
[38:10] | that I built the LMD that shot Talbot. | 是我建了向塔伯特开枪的生化机器人替身 |
[38:12] | – That way — – Fitz. | -这样 -菲兹 |
[38:15] | We were all in the Framework together. | 我们都进入了框架 |
[38:17] | We understand how confusing and screwed-up that world is. | 我们知道那个世界多么混乱困惑 |
[38:20] | And trust me, it’s gonna take me years | 相信我 我恐怕要好多年 |
[38:22] | to process everything that happened in there. | 才能消化那里发生的一切 |
[38:24] | But the one thing that I don’t need time to understand | 但我唯一不需要时间就能理解的 |
[38:28] | is that we are all in this together. | 就是我们要共进退 |
[38:34] | I tried to take the blame for everything not too long ago. | 我不久前还想承担一切过错 |
[38:37] | I dyed my hair. I ran away. | 我染了头发 我逃跑了 |
[38:39] | I thought that separating myself from the team | 我以为 跟团队分离 |
[38:42] | would help me protect it. | 就能保护你们 |
[38:45] | But in truth, I kind of just lost myself. | 但事实上 我只是迷失了 |
[38:49] | And you — you were the one who pulled me back in. | 是你把我拽了回来 |
[38:53] | This is not on you, okay? | 这不怪你 |
[38:55] | We all lost ourselves in there. | 我们都在那里迷失了自己 |
[38:57] | And yeah, it might take you a long time | 是啊 或许你要很久 |
[39:00] | to forgive yourself. | 才会原谅自己 |
[39:01] | But speaking on behalf of the team, | 但我代表团队说 |
[39:05] | you have nothing to apologize for. | 你不需要为任何事道歉 |
[39:10] | If there’s a price to pay, | 如果要付出代价 |
[39:12] | we pay it together. | 我们一起付出 |
[39:16] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[39:31] | Anybody else hungry? | 还有谁饿了吗 |
[39:33] | I’m not saying we’re definitely gonna get locked up, | 我不是说我们肯定会被关起来 |
[39:35] | but if we are, | 但如果是 |
[39:37] | wouldn’t mind grabbing a bite to eat first. | 先吃口饭也好 |
[39:49] | Though immortality may have eluded me… | 虽然永生是不可能了 |
[39:54] | …perhaps it’s for the best. | 但这样或许也好 |
[39:58] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[40:02] | …what is eternity without my beloved Agnes by my side? | 没有我心爱的艾格妮丝相伴 永生有何意义 |
[40:10] | This is the way the world ends. | 这就是世界结束的方式 |
[40:13] | Not with a bang, but a — | 不是随着一声巨响 而是 |
[40:32] | You know, I think this is the first time | 要知道 这好像是我们好久以来 |
[40:34] | we’ve all been together in a really long time. | 第一次齐聚一堂 |
[40:39] | Anybody have room for some pie? | 还有人想吃点馅饼吗 |
[40:42] | Okay, so we have apple, strawberry, rhubarb, | 好吧 有苹果派 草莓派 大黄派 |
[40:45] | and chocolate banana cream. | 还有巧克力香蕉奶油派 |
[40:53] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[41:07] | Phillip J. Coulson. | 菲利普·J·科尔森 |
[41:08] | Yep, that’s me. | 是我 |
[41:10] | You got us. Nice job. | 你抓到我们了 真厉害 |
[41:12] | And hey, congrats on the whole power-outage thing. | 断电这招真不错 |
[41:15] | It was very ominous. | 很有气氛 |
[41:24] | The window closes in less than two minutes. | 窗口还有不到两分钟就关闭 |
[41:29] | Take them. | 带走他们 |
[42:08] | All right, Phil, enough sight-seeing. | 好了 菲尔 风景看够了 |
[42:12] | Get back to work. | 继续工作吧 |