时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:00] | The only way to not die is to blend in and work hard, | 想要不死 就只能融入这里 努力工作 |
[00:03] | and you can’t do either of those things without Matrix. | 没有这个 就根本做不到 |
[00:08] | Everyone has a role to play | 每个人都要扮演一个角色 |
[00:10] | to keep the Lighthouse from falling apart. | 才能让灯塔不会分崩离析 |
[00:12] | He didn’t have to die. | 他不非得死的 |
[00:13] | Somebody did. | 总有人得死 |
[00:14] | Kasius welcomes you to his suites. | 卡塞亚斯欢迎你来到他的套房 |
[00:16] | A life taken, a life earned. | 失一命 得一命 |
[00:20] | What is wrong with you?! | 你有什么毛病 |
[00:21] | You must… | 你必须 |
[00:23] | learn… | 学会 |
[00:24] | silence. | 静默 |
[00:29] | Virgil mentioned stories. | 维吉尔提到了关于我们的故事 |
[00:30] | I’d like to see where he lived, | 我想看看他住的地方 |
[00:32] | see if we can find any clues as to what his plan for us was. | 看能不能找到线索表明他对我们有什么打算 |
[00:34] | Virgil always kept this in the trawler. | 维吉尔总把这个放在拖曳船上 |
[00:36] | Said the world might look this way again someday. | 说世界哪一天或许会恢复这个模样 |
[00:38] | Do you see an Earth that can be saved? | 这样的地球还有拯救的希望吗 |
[00:40] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[00:42] | It’s already been quaked apart. | 地球已经被震碎了 |
[01:26] | The print is considered quite fashionable in the capitol. | 这个印花在都城可是很时髦的 |
[01:32] | Sinara. | 锡纳拉 |
[01:34] | I knew our esteemed guest couldn’t bear to wait any longer. | 我就知道我们尊贵的客人已经等不及了 |
[01:37] | Kasius, how kind of you to arrange such a… | 卡塞亚斯 感谢你安排了如此 |
[01:42] | warm welcome. | 热烈的欢迎 |
[01:43] | Just an everyday affair. | 这只是日常而已 |
[01:46] | Would you like a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[01:47] | The Terrans call it martini. | 地球人管这个叫马提尼 |
[01:50] | Fermented sugars and the like. | 发酵的糖什么的 |
[01:54] | I’m here on behalf of the Lady Basha. | 我是代表芭莎夫人前来的 |
[01:57] | She sends her regrets. | 她表示遗憾 |
[02:02] | Well, perhaps if she knew | 如果她知道我们 |
[02:03] | how we prepared the best of Earth’s cuisine — | 准备了最好的地球美食 |
[02:06] | She prefers dining on her own ship. | 她还是喜欢在自己的舰上用餐 |
[02:08] | She means no disrespect. | 她无意冒犯 |
[02:10] | No. | 不会 |
[02:12] | Surely, none taken. | 当然不会 |
[02:15] | Of course, Lady Basha very much looks forward to the ceremony. | 当然 芭莎夫人对仪式非常期待 |
[02:19] | She has… high expectations. | 她有 很高的期望 |
[02:23] | To be exceeded. | 绝不会让她失望 |
[02:31] | Tye, you now have the opportunity | 泰伊 你现在该跟我说点 |
[02:33] | to give me good news about our ceremony. | 关于仪式的好消息了 |
[03:14] | Jemma, we have a problem. | 珍玛 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[03:17] | And for your sake, I pray you can fix it. | 为了你自己 我希望你能把它解决 |
[03:33] | The Renewal lost me time and tokens! | 更新浪费了我的时间和代币 |
[03:37] | So if things don’t start picking up around here, | 如果我们不追赶上进度 |
[03:40] | I’m gonna be doing some renewing of my own! | 我自己也要做更新了 |
[03:43] | Is that understood?! | 都听明白了吗 |
[03:45] | Thinking I may have been wrong to trust Grill. | 我觉得我也许不该信吉尔 |
[03:48] | This is what we call an understatement, no? | 这就叫话说得太轻吧 |
[03:50] | Well, the alternative was getting shot. | 不然我们会被枪击的 |
[03:52] | At least Daisy’s not trapped in here. | 至少黛西没有被困在这里 |
[03:57] | Coulson, be careful. | 科尔森 小心点 |
[03:58] | They’re always watching. | 他们一直盯着呢 |
[04:00] | I know, but Virgil hid this thing. | 我知道 但是维吉尔把这个藏了起来 |
[04:02] | I got to figure out why. | 我得搞清楚原因 |
[04:04] | He did it because this tin-can place makes people crazy! | 他这么做是因为这个铁皮罐会把人逼疯 |
[04:08] | New girl! | 新来的 |
[04:10] | Work faster! | 快点干活 |
[04:15] | I’ll show you fast, you — | 我来告诉你什么叫快 你这个 |
[04:16] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[04:18] | He zapped me! | 他电我 |
[04:21] | Come on. | 好了 |
[04:32] | The door’s rigged. | 门上有机关 |
[04:33] | Did you really think that was gonna work? | 你真以为那么做会有用吗 |
[04:37] | Thought I’d give it a shot. | 我觉得至少得试试 |
[04:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[04:41] | that don’t fly with me. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[04:43] | You see, I don’t tolerate | 我不会容忍 |
[04:45] | skimmers or laggers or agitators. | 揩油的 偷懒的 和挑事的 |
[04:53] | Hear that?! | 听见没 |
[04:56] | As long as you owe me… | 只要你还欠我债 |
[04:59] | I own you. | 你就是我的 |
[05:14] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[05:15] | We were supposed to meet up at the Exchange. | 我们应该在大集市会合的 |
[05:16] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[05:17] | Or they finally took my advice to evaporate into this place. | 也许他们终于听了我的建议 融入了这里 |
[05:20] | They were looking for a way to find Simmons. | 他们之前在找西蒙斯 |
[05:21] | – I got to track them down. – So you said. | -我得去找他们 -你说过了 |
[05:23] | Don’t you think you’re kind of deflecting | 你不觉得你在转移话题吗 |
[05:26] | from what I told you about… | 回避我跟你说的… |
[05:31] | I’m not deflecting ’cause I didn’t do it. | 我没转移话题 因为那事我没做 |
[05:34] | Yeah, that’s what deflecting is. | 那就是转移话题 |
[05:36] | How could I split the world apart? | 我怎么可能把整个世界震碎 |
[05:39] | My powers aren’t that strong. | 我的能力没有那么强 |
[05:40] | I am not that strong. | 我没有那么强 |
[05:41] | Maybe not yet, but you will be. | 也许现在还没有 但你最终会的 |
[05:42] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:44] | Because planet Earth went from smooth to chunky, | 因为地球 从圆到缺 |
[05:46] | and Quake is the one who did it. | 就是震波女干的 |
[05:47] | And you don’t think I’d remember that? | 那你不觉得我会记得吗 |
[05:49] | Well, actually, not according to the multiverse theory. | 根据多重宇宙论这是可能的 |
[05:54] | You probably never heard of it, | 你可能从没听说过 |
[05:55] | but in quantum physics, there’s a theory | 但量子物理学有个理论 |
[05:57] | that, for every universe, there are infinite parallel universes. | 每一个世界都对应着无数平行世界 |
[06:00] | So in my universe, you destroyed the planet. | 所以在我的世界里 你毁了地球 |
[06:03] | Maybe that just hasn’t happened in — | 也许那没在… |
[06:06] | So what universe did that just happen in? | 刚刚这个是在哪个宇宙里发生的 |
[06:08] | Mine or yours? | 我的还是你的 |
[06:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[06:23] | Talk to me. | 怎么回事 |
[06:24] | – There’s been a Renewal. – A what? | -刚刚进行了更新 -什么 |
[06:26] | Three people are dead. | 有三个人死了 |
[06:28] | Just hold your freak-out. | 别暴走 |
[06:29] | It wasn’t your friends, okay? | 不是你朋友 |
[06:31] | They’re probably hiding, | 他们可能藏起来了 |
[06:32] | which is what I advised them to do from the get-go. | 我一开始就建议他们那样做的 |
[06:33] | Okay, okay. So where would they be hiding? | 好好 那他们会藏在哪儿 |
[06:35] | I don’t know. They’re your friends. | 我不知道 他们是你的朋友 |
[06:37] | And this is your home, | 这是你家 |
[06:37] | where you know everyone and everything that’s in here. | 你知道这里的每个人每件事 |
[06:42] | One of the vacancies came from Grill’s salvage. | 有一个空位是在吉尔的打捞部 |
[06:44] | That means there’s an opening. | 也就是说那里会有个空职 |
[06:45] | He might take in strays. I’d start there. | 他也许会接收散人 你可以从那儿找起 |
[06:48] | You got all that the from shoe guy? | 这都是从擦鞋的那儿知道的 |
[06:49] | Well, shoe guy knows all. | 擦鞋的什么都知道 |
[06:51] | Guess I should have asked him in the first place. | 看来我就该去问他的 |
[06:55] | Don’t do anything dumb, please. | 别做傻事 拜托 |
[07:07] | I was trying to get a look inside that office. | 我是想看看办公室里面是什么样 |
[07:09] | Grill’s keeping that Scroll in the cabinet behind his desk. | 吉尔把那个平板卷轴藏在了他桌子后的柜子里 |
[07:11] | That thing might get us into the levels | 那东西或许能让我们进入 |
[07:13] | where they’re keeping Simmons. | 他们关押西蒙斯的那层 |
[07:14] | Well, he’s got a handgun in there, too. | 他那里还藏了把枪 |
[07:15] | Humans aren’t allowed to have guns. | 人类不允许持枪的 |
[07:17] | Except for murder sports, apparently. | 除非是为了聚众杀人 |
[07:18] | Well, the point being, we need to tread lightly. | 关键是 我们得谨慎行事 |
[07:21] | Now, Yo-Yo, if you can get in there, | 悠悠球 如果你能进去 |
[07:22] | maybe we can get that Scroll back. | 或许我们可以拿回那个平板卷轴 |
[07:24] | Nice work, Mack. | 干得不错 迈克 |
[07:25] | You see? Not stupid. Recon. | 看见了吗 我并不蠢 是侦察 |
[07:29] | Recon. | 侦察 |
[07:34] | Trawler run. | 拖曳船作业 |
[07:35] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[07:36] | Yeah, ’cause I barely survived the last one. | 对 因为我上次差点没活下来 |
[07:38] | Take me with you. | 带我一起去 |
[07:39] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[07:41] | Take me with you. | 带我一起去 |
[07:43] | Tess, | 泰丝 |
[07:44] | you and your friend here did us a kindness, taking a life. | 你和你的朋友帮了我们忙 得了一命 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:50] | But you still owe me a double haul. | 但你还是欠我双倍的货物 |
[07:53] | Do I? You never mentioned it. | 是吗 你之前没提过 |
[07:57] | I’ll need a few crushers | 我需要几个粉碎工 |
[07:59] | if you want me to pack the belly full on that thing. | 如果你希望我拉回一整船的货 |
[08:02] | Got anyone expendable? | 有可用的人吗 |
[08:04] | Take the agitator and his friend. | 把那个挑事的和他朋友带走 |
[08:06] | No big loss if one of these jokers gets caught in the nets. | 如果这些讨厌鬼卡在了网里 也不算什么损失 |
[08:11] | If you say so. | 你说了算 |
[08:14] | Come on, you two. | 来吧 你们两个 |
[08:35] | – Please — – No! | -求你 -不 |
[08:36] | You need to learn. | 你必须学会 |
[08:38] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[08:39] | She’s doing it to herself. | 是她自己做的 |
[08:41] | It’s your problem now. Fix it. | 现在她是你的问题了 治好她 |
[08:52] | Yeah, they’re gone. | 对 他们走了 |
[08:54] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[08:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:59] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[09:01] | How long have you had seizures, Abby? | 你癫痫发作多久了 艾比 |
[09:05] | You can talk to me. I’m a doctor. | 跟我说说吧 我是医生 |
[09:10] | Have you always — | 你一直都 |
[09:11] | Only since Terrigenesis. | 泰瑞根变异后才成了这样 |
[09:14] | You’re Inhuman. | 你是异人 |
[09:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:18] | And if I’m not ready for the ceremony… | 要是我没准备好参加仪式 |
[09:22] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen to me. | 我不知道我会怎么样 |
[09:32] | So, wait — you’re an indentured servant to the junkyard king? | 等等 你们成了垃圾场之王的契约仆人 |
[09:35] | And everyone else is on a space walk. | 其他人都去太空行走了 |
[09:37] | But there’s no time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[09:39] | They’re tracking me. You shouldn’t be seen here. | 他们在追踪我 别让人看见你在这儿 |
[09:41] | You should go. | 你得走了 |
[09:42] | That’s a great idea. Let’s go. | 说得好 我们走吧 |
[09:44] | I can’t. I need to stay. | 不行 我得留下来 |
[09:45] | The thing I stole from the Kree guard, | 我从克里人守卫那儿偷的那玩意 |
[09:48] | boss man has it in his office, | 老大把它拿回办公室了 |
[09:49] | but I think I found a way to get it. | 但我知道怎么拿到它了 |
[09:51] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[09:52] | If you can get it to me, maybe I can get to Simmons. | 要是你能把它拿给我 我或许就能去救西蒙斯 |
[09:54] | Exacto. So go, but stay close. | 没错 你走吧 别走远 |
[09:58] | New Girl! | 新来的 |
[09:59] | You get any slower, you’re going in the crusher. | 你再慢吞吞 就给我进粉碎机 |
[10:06] | I don’t trust them. | 我不信任他们 |
[10:07] | I always thought Virgil was skimming. | 我一直觉得维吉尔在揩油 |
[10:10] | Somebody has been stealing from me, | 反正有人在偷我的东西 |
[10:12] | so he dies, and now these guys show up? | 他死了 现在又来了这些新人 |
[10:16] | You think they’re taking over his old racket? | 你觉得他们是他的接班人 |
[10:18] | So why send them on Virgil’s run? | 那为什么还派他们做维吉尔的活 |
[10:22] | ‘Cause you want to find proof. | 因为你想找证据 |
[10:23] | No, I want you to find proof. | 不 我要你找证据 |
[10:40] | Flint! Clear out, kid. | 弗林特 出去啦 孩子 |
[10:43] | I thought you said I could crash here. | 你不是说我可以在这儿睡吗 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Not during operation. | 对 但作业时不行 |
[10:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:57] | So, less than 24 hours, | 不到24小时 |
[10:59] | and you’ve already been taken prisoner. | 你就已经成了囚犯 |
[11:00] | – That a record? – Not even close. | -创纪录了 -差得远呢 |
[11:02] | But let’s focus on the positives. | 我们还是专注于好消息吧 |
[11:04] | So what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:05] | Yeah, you find anything in there, Sherlock? | 你在里面找到什么了吗 大侦探 |
[11:07] | I think Virgil was doing recon. | 我认为维吉尔是在做侦查 |
[11:08] | You said he was in the trawler all the time? | 你说他总待在拖曳船里 |
[11:10] | I think he was searching for something. | 我觉得他是在找什么东西 |
[11:12] | These numbers, they’re objects in space, right? | 这些数字 是太空里的物体 对吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah. He kept track of them. | 对 他一直在记录它们 |
[11:17] | Well, this one kept showing up over and over, | 这个反复出现 |
[11:19] | this one specific part of Earth. | 地球的这片碎块 |
[11:22] | 616. Sure. | 616 是啊 |
[11:24] | One of the larger segments. | 是比较大的一块 |
[11:26] | But I’ve been there. | 但是我去过那里 |
[11:27] | It’s just a chunk of dead rock. | 就是一大块废石而已 |
[11:29] | Well, maybe he hid something out that way. | 也许他把什么东西藏在那里了 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. But we have to check it out. | 不知道 但我们必须去看看 |
[11:32] | The answer to why we’re here might be out there. | 我们来到这里的原因也许就在外面 |
[11:35] | Then we go. | 那我们去吧 |
[11:36] | I’d rather not go where no one can hear you scream, | 我倒不想去一个没人能听到你叫救命的地方 |
[11:39] | but… okay. | 但是好吧 |
[11:43] | I want to help you guys, | 我想帮你们 |
[11:44] | but I’m already on the hook for a double haul. | 但我已经欠了两批货 |
[11:47] | There’s no way I can do a side mission. | 我不能再干额外的活儿 |
[11:53] | This isn’t a side mission. It’s the mission. | 这不是额外的活儿 这是我们唯一的任务 |
[11:57] | This is what Virgil died for. | 维吉尔为此而死 |
[11:59] | I know you don’t think he was just expendable. | 我知道你并不觉得他不重要 |
[12:03] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:04] | We got to be careful. | 我们得小心点 |
[12:07] | We got to cover our tracks, | 我们得掩藏好行踪 |
[12:09] | and if there’s so much as a hic– | 如果有哪怕… |
[12:13] | See how you all just got quiet? | 你们怎么突然静下来了 |
[12:20] | That’s why I’m coming on this run. | 所以我要一起来 |
[12:25] | I mean, you know how it works here. | 你知道这里的规矩 |
[12:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:27] | I was just curious about your specific experience. | 我只是好奇你的具体经历 |
[12:30] | It’s nothing special. | 没什么特别的 |
[12:32] | All the 18-year-olds go through it. | 所有人到了18岁都要经历 |
[12:34] | When the mist hit me, I was one of the lucky ones. | 我穿过迷雾时 还算比较幸运的 |
[12:37] | Lucky. Yeah. | 幸运 嗯 |
[12:39] | I’ve heard Terrigenesis can be a traumatic experience. | 我听说泰瑞根变异可能会是很有创伤性的经历 |
[12:44] | I just thought of my family. | 我只是想着我的家人 |
[12:46] | It was hard to leave them, | 离开他们很难过 |
[12:47] | but… knowing that they’d be rewarded helped. | 但是知道他们会得到奖励 帮助 |
[12:54] | That man… | 那个人 |
[12:55] | Tye? | 泰伊 |
[12:56] | Is he hurting you? | 他在伤害你吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[12:58] | No, Tye’s been trying to help me, | 不是 泰伊一直在帮我 |
[13:01] | teach me to control my gift. | 教我控制我的异能 |
[13:03] | I just… haven’t been able to do it yet. | 我只是一直都做不到 |
[13:09] | I don’t know what will happen to them | 如果我不能完成仪式 |
[13:11] | if I can’t complete the ceremony. | 我不知道他们会怎么样 |
[13:14] | That’s where you demonstrate your abilities. | 就是展示你的能力吗 |
[13:17] | And then after, I get to go off-planet, | 在那之后 我就能离开这个星球 |
[13:21] | travel the galaxy as an ambassador. | 以大使的身份周游银河系 |
[13:23] | It’s a dream. | 那就太好了 |
[13:26] | It’s why I have to learn. | 所以我必须学会 |
[13:28] | I might be able to help. | 我或许能帮上忙 |
[13:30] | Can you describe what it is you can do? | 你能形容一下你的能力吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah, well, um… | 可以 |
[13:35] | sometimes I’m so light, | 有时我非常轻 |
[13:36] | my hand can just pass right through things. | 我的手可以穿过任何东西 |
[13:40] | And then, sometimes, I’m as solid as lead. | 但有时 我又像铅那么重 |
[13:42] | You can control your molecular density. | 你可以控制你的分子密度 |
[13:45] | Yeah, but I can’t control it. | 是 但我无法掌控它 |
[13:47] | Everything in me, it just — it tenses up, | 我整个身体 都会变紧密 |
[13:50] | and it hurts. | 那让我很痛 |
[13:52] | Sometimes the only way I can get it to stop | 有时唯一能让这一切停止的办法 |
[13:54] | is if Tye turns on my blocker. | 就是让泰伊开启我的阻断器 |
[13:59] | That thing inhibits your powers? | 那东西能抑制你的能力 |
[14:01] | It helps me. | 它能帮到我 |
[14:03] | They help me. | 他们在帮助我 |
[14:05] | I’m just not worthy of it. | 我只是不配 |
[14:08] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[14:10] | You are worthy. | 你当然配 |
[14:12] | I’ve known many Inhumans, | 我认识很多异人 |
[14:14] | and every one of them took time to master their abilities. | 他们都是花了些时间才能掌控自己的能力的 |
[14:17] | I’ve had time. | 他们给我时间了 |
[14:19] | And if I can’t perform at the ceremony… | 如果我不能在仪式上展示 |
[14:22] | Tye says that my family will be punished. | 泰伊说我的家人将受到惩罚 |
[14:24] | So I don’t — I don’t even care what happens to me. | 我根本不在乎我会怎么样 |
[14:27] | I need to do this for them. | 我需要为他们做到 |
[14:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:38] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[14:59] | Mack keeping him distracted down there? | 迈克在下面分散他的注意呢 |
[15:02] | Zev’s enjoying giving him a hard time. | 泽夫非常享受为难他 |
[15:04] | I think this might be our last shot. | 我觉得这可能是我们最后的机会了 |
[15:10] | Say what you will about our future dystopian horror show. | 先不说这场反乌托邦未来恐怖秀到底如何 |
[15:14] | It has a nice view. | 至少风景不错 |
[15:16] | Dazzling. | 让人目眩神迷 |
[15:17] | How’s the leg? | 腿怎么样了 |
[15:20] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不想骗你 |
[15:30] | You think we’re gonna find something out there? | 你觉得我们在那儿会有什么发现吗 |
[15:33] | Maybe a way back? | 回去的路 |
[15:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:36] | Maybe there is no way back. | 或许根本没有回去的路 |
[15:38] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 听着不像是你会说的话 |
[15:41] | Just managing expectations. | 不过是在控制期待 |
[15:43] | You’re being fatalistic. | 你这是认命 |
[15:47] | Look, you know I’m not big on destiny, but… | 你知道我从来不相信什么命运 但 |
[15:51] | maybe our destiny’s here… | 或许我们的命运就是在这儿 |
[15:53] | in this time, helping these people. | 在这个时空 帮助这些人 |
[15:56] | It’s not like I don’t want to help. | 我也不是不想帮忙 |
[15:57] | I do. | 我想 |
[15:59] | But after that, I’m going home. | 但在那之后 我要回家 |
[16:01] | I spent weeks in the Framework, | 我在”框架”里待了几周 |
[16:03] | strapped to a board, thinking I was Hydra. | 被绑在一块板子上 以为自己是九头蛇的人 |
[16:11] | I’ve earned a night in my own bed. | 我有资格在自己的床上睡个好觉 |
[16:29] | New people. | 新来的 |
[17:03] | New girl! | 新来的 |
[17:04] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我干得已经够快了 |
[17:06] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[17:07] | Your Metric’s on the fritz. | 你的生物表出问题了 |
[17:11] | Arm out. | 手臂伸出来 |
[18:00] | There. | 好了 |
[18:02] | That oughta do it. | 这样应该可以了 |
[18:05] | No more dilly-dallying. | 别再磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[18:10] | Zev’s so busy teaching your friend a lesson, | 泽夫忙于教训你们的朋友 |
[18:12] | he hasn’t noticed we’re off course yet. | 还没注意到我们偏离航线了 |
[18:14] | We should hurry. | 我们得尽快 |
[18:20] | My God. | 天哪 |
[18:22] | It’s a miracle anybody survived at all. | 有人能幸存下来简直是奇迹 |
[18:26] | I forgot I had this thing. | 我忘了我带着这玩意 |
[18:30] | Virgil would always do this. | 维吉尔总是这样做 |
[18:32] | Said he liked seeing what Earth will look like when it’s fixed. | 说他喜欢看到地球修好后的样子 |
[18:36] | Wouldn’t fly without it. | 从来都会带着它飞行 |
[18:39] | Uh, one time, he delayed us an hour | 有一次 他耽搁了我们一个小时 |
[18:41] | so he could go back to his bunk and get it. | 就为了回他的床铺拿这个东西 |
[18:44] | Superstitious, I guess. | 我猜他是迷信 |
[18:47] | Or… | 或者… |
[18:53] | …not. | 不是 |
[18:58] | It’s the lost knob. | 这是丢失的那个把手 |
[19:11] | Virgil was talking to someone. | 维吉尔在跟什么人通话 |
[19:17] | Busted. | 抓到你们了 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna enjoy this. | 我会很享受的 |
[19:25] | You got everyone secured to the wall? | 你把大家都粘在墙上了吗 |
[19:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | I had to. | 我没办法 |
[19:57] | You were all pinned to the wall, | 你们都被钉在墙上了 |
[19:58] | flailing around like a bunch of hungry, hungry hippos. | 到处乱飞 就像桌游里的玩偶 |
[20:02] | In my mind, it was cooler than that. | 我自以为要酷一些呢 |
[20:04] | Oh, this is bad. | 这糟透了 |
[20:06] | This is beyond bad. | 不止是糟透了 |
[20:09] | What did we just do? | 我们做了什么 |
[20:10] | We did what we had to. | 采取了必要的行动 |
[20:13] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[20:16] | We just attacked a superior. | 我们打了上级 |
[20:19] | We’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[20:24] | Let’s try again. | 我们再试一次 |
[20:26] | It’s not gonna work. | 不行的 |
[20:27] | Come on. You can do this, Abby. | 来吧 你可以的 艾比 |
[20:41] | I didn’t mean to do that. | 我没想要这样的 |
[20:42] | No, but that was impressive. | 是啊 但这很厉害 |
[20:45] | You’re powerful. | 你很强大 |
[20:46] | Well, not if I can’t do it when I actually want to. | 如果我想做的时候却做不到就没用了 |
[20:48] | But you can. | 你可以的 |
[20:50] | It’s mind over matter. | 心胜于物 |
[20:52] | Or in your case, the literal matter that makes up your body. | 对于你来说 是组成你身体的物质 |
[20:59] | Think of this place. | 想想看这地方 |
[21:01] | You see a table, this pitcher, | 你看到一张桌子 这个水罐 |
[21:04] | and outside, the stars, millions of them. | 而外面 有无数的群星 |
[21:08] | All of that, every part in the universe | 所有这些 宇宙的每一部分 |
[21:11] | is made of the same thing — protons, neutrons, electrons. | 都由同样的东西组成 原子 中子 电子 |
[21:16] | And you know what’s between those tiny particles? | 而这些微小粒子之间是什么呢 |
[21:21] | Space. | 空间 |
[21:24] | Infinite space. | 无限的空间 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | Your body is like a field of stars, | 你的身体就像是一个星群 |
[21:31] | but you’re special. | 但你很特别 |
[21:33] | You can control the space between the stars. | 你可以控制群星之间的空间 |
[21:37] | The space between the stars. | 群星之间的空间 |
[21:40] | Imagine it. | 想像一下 |
[21:42] | Close your eyes and imagine it. | 闭上你的眼睛想象 |
[21:47] | Now try again. | 现在再试一次 |
[22:05] | I’ve never been able to hold it steady like this before. | 我从未能像这样平稳地保持住 |
[22:08] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[22:09] | Just remember this feeling. | 记住这种感觉 |
[22:15] | I lost it. I — | 我没控制住 我 |
[22:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:17] | Takes months to master a talent. | 掌握一种能力需要数月 |
[22:20] | Or perhaps much less time. | 也许可以快得多 |
[22:23] | Abby, with me. | 艾比 跟我来 |
[22:25] | What-what, no, wait. We’re, | 什么 别 等等 我们 |
[22:27] | We need more time. | 我们需要更多时间 |
[22:28] | Let’s all hope not. | 最好不要 |
[22:35] | I look forward to your performance. | 我很期待你的表现 |
[22:42] | You’ll do great, Abby. | 你会很棒的 艾比 |
[22:46] | – Even just a… – Silence. | -就算是… -安静 |
[22:58] | Did you set our little healer up to fail | 你是不是就希望小医生失败 |
[23:01] | because I think she’s pretty? | 因为我觉得她漂亮 |
[23:03] | Or did you really think she’d succeed? | 还是说你真觉得她会成功 |
[23:12] | You want to see me happy. | 你想让我高兴 |
[23:18] | Then tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[23:21] | what does Jemma have that makes her so different… | 珍玛究竟拥有什么 会如此特别 |
[23:25] | makes her capable to succeed in this? | 让她有能力做到这个 |
[23:34] | Compassion. | 同情心 |
[23:58] | Do I need to ask what the hell you’re doing with that? | 我需要问你为什么要拿着那玩意吗 |
[24:01] | So now you’re tailing me? | 现在换你跟我了 |
[24:03] | Shot in the dark — you won’t get it. | 我乱猜一下 你是不会懂的 |
[24:04] | Oh, ’cause you’re too noble for me to understand? | 因为你太高尚了 我无法理解吗 |
[24:06] | Where I come from, we protect each other. | 我们那里 都是互相保护的 |
[24:08] | You are storming the castle. | 你想硬冲进去 |
[24:10] | Any plan how you’re gonna do that alive? | 你打算怎么活着做到这一点 |
[24:13] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜也是 |
[24:15] | This is what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[24:17] | My friend’s life is on the line, | 我的朋友有生命危险 |
[24:18] | so I’ll figure something out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[24:19] | Oh, just all in, totally blind, huh? | 那就盲目地冲进去吗 |
[24:22] | It’s a stupid way to play, even if you have a good hand. | 就算你有胜算 这也太蠢了 |
[24:24] | You should be playing the long game. | 你该放长线钓大鱼 |
[24:26] | – The long game? – Yes. | -放长线钓大鱼 -是的 |
[24:28] | I can make it so that you could waltz down there | 我可以让你大摇大摆地走进去 |
[24:30] | with an invitation from the big man, | 收到大佬的邀请 |
[24:32] | but that takes serious time. | 但那是需要时间的 |
[24:34] | It takes finesse. | 是需要手腕的 |
[24:35] | Or it takes the Scroll that I have now. | 或是需要我已经拿到的平板卷轴 |
[24:38] | So thank you for your endless advice, Deke. | 所以谢谢你没完没了的建议了 迪克 |
[24:40] | You are about to walk into a buzzsaw. | 你这是要往圆锯上撞 |
[24:42] | You’re just worried it’s gonna blow back on you. | 你就是担心会对你有不良影响 |
[24:44] | This has nothing to do with me! | 这跟我没关系 |
[24:46] | If you pick a fight with the Blues, | 如果你去找蓝脸人惹事 |
[24:48] | they are gonna take it out on all of us. | 他们会拿我们所有人撒气 |
[24:51] | Today’s Renewal was for three people. | 今天的更新夺走了三条人命 |
[24:52] | Tomorrow could be for 30. Death comes easy here. | 明天可能就是30条 死亡在这里经常降临 |
[24:54] | Which is why I need to get to Simmons now. | 所以 我得马上找到西蒙斯 |
[24:57] | So if I were you, I’d get out of my way. | 如果我是你 就别挡道 |
[25:00] | You already destroyed the world once. | 你已经毁掉了这世界一次 |
[25:01] | I am not gonna let you do it again. | 我不会允许你再做一次了 |
[25:09] | So there she is — Quake… | 她出现了 震波女 |
[25:14] | the destroyer of worlds. | 世界毁灭者 |
[25:19] | Don’t ever call me that again. | 不许再那么喊我了 |
[25:36] | We’re screwed. I told you, it’s a dead rock. | 我们完了 我说了 就是块破石头 |
[25:39] | We just risked our lives for nothing. | 我们白白拿性命冒了险 |
[25:44] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[25:46] | Oh, he’s out cold — for now. | 他昏过去了 暂时是的 |
[25:49] | If we know what’s good for us, maybe he stays that way. | 如果我们知道好歹 或许该让他不要醒来 |
[25:54] | What are you getting at? | 什么意思 |
[25:56] | I’m saying we seal the hatch, and we dump the load. | 我是说 我们封闭仓口 然后清仓 |
[26:00] | Zev didn’t make it out in time. | 泽夫没能及时赶出来 |
[26:01] | It was an accident. | 就是个意外 |
[26:02] | – That’s murder. – That’s math. | -这是杀人 -是算数 |
[26:04] | A life spent is a life earned. That’s how it works. | 失一命 得一命 这里就这样 |
[26:07] | I got that when you took out a guy with a shotgun. | 你拿猎枪打死一个人时我就看懂了 |
[26:09] | I was saving her life! | 我是在救她的命 |
[26:15] | What the… | 什么… |
[26:16] | Is that a voice? | 那是人声吗 |
[26:21] | It’s a transmission. | 是传送 |
[26:23] | It’s a faint signal, but… | 信号微弱 但是 |
[26:27] | …the source is right in front of us. | 源头就在我们面前 |
[26:30] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[26:32] | How is anything coming from a lifeless rock? | 一块死石头怎么可能发送信号 |
[26:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:37] | It could be reflecting. | 可能是反射 |
[26:39] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 对 我觉得你是对的 |
[26:41] | It’s only bouncing off of 616. | 它只是在616上反弹了出来 |
[26:44] | But the, uh, signal’s origins… | 但信号源是 |
[26:48] | It’s coming from the surface of the Earth. | 地球地表 |
[26:57] | May I present the Lady Basha. | 有请芭莎夫人 |
[27:03] | Your Excellency. | 阁下 |
[27:05] | I pray your journey was not too difficult. | 希望您旅途顺利 |
[27:08] | Kasius. | 卡塞亚斯 |
[27:09] | Well, you have carved out a little life for yourself | 你还真是在这块石头上为自己雕刻出了 |
[27:12] | on this rock, haven’t you? | 一份生活 是吧 |
[27:16] | Quite literally. | 一点没错 |
[27:17] | From the deposit of limestones under the surface, | 从地表下的石灰岩层 |
[27:20] | the crushed skeletons of marine creatures | 再到死去了十亿年的 |
[27:23] | dead a billion years. | 海洋生物化石 |
[27:25] | And you’ve been well? | 您近来可好 |
[27:27] | We fared well, considering the remote location. | 我们还好 虽然这里路途遥远 |
[27:31] | Well, we’ve been eagerly awaiting your arrival. | 我们都急切地等待您的到来呢 |
[27:39] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[27:58] | Now we’ll see the fruits of her labor. | 现在我们要看她的工作成果了 |
[28:01] | Basha, my dear, I do hope you enjoy tonight’s exhibition. | 亲爱的芭莎 希望您喜欢今晚的展示 |
[28:48] | No, you can’t — | 不 你不能… |
[28:56] | You promised me a warrior. | 你答应给我一个战士的 |
[28:58] | You’ll find, with Inhumans, looks can be deceiving. | 您会发现 这些异人 不像看上去那么简单 |
[29:01] | I hope so. | 希望是的 |
[29:03] | I’ve come a long way. | 我可是远道而来 |
[29:04] | And you do me a great honor, bringing along your champion. | 也让我无比荣幸 还带来了您的冠军勇士 |
[29:08] | He’s hardly my champion, | 也算不上是我的冠军 |
[29:10] | but he has killed 13 opponents in 7 systems. | 但他在7个星系里杀了13个对手 |
[29:46] | This is the best you have to offer? | 这就是你能拿得出手的最好的吗 |
[29:49] | Let’s all hope she can find her way. | 希望她能找到感觉 |
[29:52] | So many lives we prize depend upon her success. | 很多我们珍视的生命就指望她的成功呢 |
[31:11] | Disappointing. | 令人失望 |
[31:21] | Just think of the stars. | 想着群星 |
[32:06] | It may be our warrior has found her way. | 看来我们的战士终于找到了感觉 |
[32:16] | Please. | 求你 |
[32:36] | Extraordinary. | 惊人 |
[32:51] | You’re dead! | 你们死定了 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna feed you to the roaches! | 我要拿你们喂蟑螂 |
[32:53] | You hear me?! | 听到了吗 |
[32:54] | Can’t find the mute button. | 找不到静音键 |
[32:57] | Hello? Is anyone out there? Do you read? | 喂 有人在吗 收到吗 |
[32:59] | Nothing. | 不行 |
[33:00] | I’m recording the transmission, but I still can’t make it out. | 我记录下了传送 但还是无法发送 |
[33:02] | Zev’s right you know. | 泽夫是对的 |
[33:04] | We’re roach food. | 我们都是螳螂食了 |
[33:05] | You’re gonna regret this. | 你们会后悔的 |
[33:08] | We’ll figure it out. We always do. | 我们会有办法的 我们总会有办法的 |
[33:10] | You don’t get it! | 你不懂 |
[33:11] | The moment we lied about this mission, | 如果我们对任务撒谎 |
[33:13] | someone was gonna die. | 就会有人死 |
[33:14] | It’s him or us. | 不是他 就是我们 |
[33:16] | We’re not dumping the load. | 我们不会清仓的 |
[33:17] | I’ve got to while we have the chance. | 我必须得趁现在还有机会动手 |
[33:19] | You gonna get in my way? | 你要挡我的道吗 |
[33:20] | Sacrifice your lives for that piece of trash? | 为那个人渣牺牲你的性命 |
[33:23] | We’re not sacrificing anyone, you understand? | 我们不会牺牲任何人 懂了吗 |
[33:25] | As S.H.I.E.L.D., we live by a code, | 我们神盾局有自己的一套准则 |
[33:26] | and we’re not bending to your twisted world view. | 我们不会向你们扭曲的世界观屈服的 |
[33:31] | We’re losing fuel, fast! | 我们的燃油在快速消耗 |
[33:33] | We had six more hours worth. | 原本还有六小时的 |
[33:34] | Zev cut the fuel line. | 泽夫割断了油管线 |
[33:36] | May, can you get us back to the Lighthouse? | 梅 能送我们回灯塔吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah, I can try. | 可以试试 |
[33:38] | You have enough of that transmission recorded? | 传送讯息记录得够多了吗 |
[33:40] | It’s gonna have to be enough. | 不够也得够了 |
[33:41] | Because we need to turn and burn | 我们得转身快跑 |
[33:42] | and pray that we don’t hit a gravity storm. | 并祈祷不会遭遇重力风暴 |
[33:44] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[33:47] | There goes our chance. | 我们的机会没了 |
[33:49] | Hope it was worth it. | 希望值得 |
[34:02] | The Terrans were such an unremarkable species. | 地球人本是个平凡的种族 |
[34:05] | You have done well with their world. | 但你把他们的世界改造得很好 |
[34:07] | Well, if I can’t find opportunity, | 要是找不到机会 |
[34:09] | I make my own. | 我就自己创造 |
[34:11] | Well, you would have to on a grim little rock like this. | 在这样一块破石头上 也必须如此 |
[34:22] | As we agreed. | 我们说好的 |
[34:53] | No, Abby, you can’t! | 不 艾比 不可以 |
[34:58] | Now, Sinara, let’s not be rash. | 锡纳拉 别冲动 |
[35:00] | Jemma demonstrated her worth. | 珍玛展示了她的价值 |
[35:03] | You sold her. | 你卖掉了她 |
[35:04] | And if not for you… | 如果不是你 |
[35:08] | she wouldn’t have fetched such a high price. | 她也不会卖出如此高价 |
[35:49] | Got a few more. | 还有几箱 |
[35:52] | Move it! | 快点 |
[36:10] | I really thought this would work. | 我真心以为能行呢 |
[36:48] | This has been fun, but I’ve got someplace to be. | 打得愉快 但我还有地方要去呢 |
[36:54] | So not as stealth as I hoped. | 完全不像我希望的那么隐秘 |
[37:00] | Awesome. | 这可好 |
[37:01] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[37:03] | You have got to be the dumbest bunch of lugs I have ever seen. | 你们一定是我见过的最蠢的一群人了 |
[37:06] | Zev catches you smuggling contraband, | 泽夫抓到你们偷运违禁品 |
[37:08] | and then you mutiny? | 你们就叛乱 |
[37:10] | Mutiny? That’s a strong wor– | 叛乱 这词也太夸张… |
[37:13] | Picking up where Virgil left off? | 继续维吉尔的事业吗 |
[37:16] | I knew someone was stealing. | 我就知道有人在偷东西 |
[37:17] | Squirreling things away. | 偷偷藏东西[松鼠] |
[37:18] | Yeah, like you know what a squirrel is. | 就好像你知道松鼠什么样似的 |
[37:21] | Shut it, agitator! | 闭嘴 挑事的 |
[37:23] | I am gonna kill the lot of you, good and slow! | 我要杀了你们所有人 慢慢折磨死你们 |
[37:28] | But I’m starting with you. | 但我要从你开始 |
[37:30] | It wasn’t them. It was me. | 不是他们 是我 |
[37:32] | – Just me. – Tess. | -只有我一人 -泰丝 |
[37:37] | Grill, these people didn’t even know Virgil. | 吉尔 他们根本不认识维吉尔 |
[37:41] | So any gripe you had with him is with me now. | 你对他的不满 现在都由我来承担了 |
[37:44] | Same with any contraband. | 违禁品也是 |
[37:46] | You want contraband? | 你想要违禁品 |
[37:49] | He has a gun. | 他有把枪 |
[37:51] | A gun? | 枪 |
[37:52] | Zev threatened me with it. | 泽夫拿它威胁我来着 |
[37:54] | Probably threatened them, too. | 大概也威胁了他们 |
[37:56] | If you’re looking for contraband, he’s got it. | 如果你想找违禁品 他就有 |
[38:00] | No way, boss. | 不可能 老大 |
[38:01] | Search him. | 搜他 |
[38:02] | If I’m wrong, I know the consequences. | 如果我说错了 我清楚下场 |
[38:11] | No way. No, no, no, no. No way. | 不可能 不不 |
[38:14] | You stole this. From someone. | 这是你偷的 从别人那里 |
[38:17] | No. Wait. Wait. | 不是的 等等 |
[38:18] | Humans aren’t allowed to have firearms. | 人类是不许持有武器的 |
[38:23] | We wanted to tell you the truth, but he’s your guy, and — | 我们想告诉你真相 但他是你的人 |
[38:25] | We didn’t want the Blues to come down on you. | 我们不希望蓝脸人来找你麻烦 |
[38:27] | That’s why I’m reporting this violator to them myself. | 所以我要亲自举报这个违规者 |
[38:31] | Grill, no. | 吉尔 不要 |
[38:37] | You know what their punishment is for this. | 你清楚他们对此的惩罚是什么 |
[38:48] | Let that be a lesson. | 让这成为一个教训吧 |
[38:50] | No one is above the rules! | 没人可以凌驾于规矩之上 |
[39:24] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:26] | It’s a rare occasion that I am surprised, | 我很少会感到惊讶 |
[39:28] | but count this among them. | 但这算是一次 |
[39:31] | I told you she’d find her way down here. | 我就说她会找下来的 |
[39:34] | And demonstrating her powers, no less. | 还会展示她的能力 |
[39:37] | That right there is a weapon of mass destruction, | 那就是个大规模杀伤性武器 |
[39:41] | tied up in one pretty, little package, all for you. | 那个身材娇小的女人 是献给您的 |
[39:45] | We can talk about price later, | 我们可以回头再谈价钱 |
[39:46] | but I expect that you’ll be more than fair. | 但我相信你会很公道的 |
[39:52] | So, this is Quake, Destroyer of Worlds. | 这就是震波女 世界毁灭者 |
[39:57] | How is it possible that she’s here? | 那她怎么可能在这儿 |
[40:01] | The important thing is… | 重要的是 |
[40:06] | she’s yours. | 她是你的了 |
[40:09] | I’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[40:11] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[40:13] | Sorry, sweetheart. | 抱歉 甜心 |
[40:16] | I’m just playing the long game. | 我只是在放长线钓大鱼 |
[40:21] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:45] | All right, Phil. | 好了 菲尔 |
[40:46] | Enough sight-seeing. | 风景看够了 |
[40:48] | Get back to work. | 继续工作吧 |
[40:59] | Who needs some sleep? I’ll get the next shift. | 谁需要睡觉 我来值下一轮班 |
[41:01] | Nice try. You slept less than all of us. | 少来 你睡得比我们都少 |
[41:03] | Yeah, we got to get back to salvage, anyway, | 嗯 而且我们反正也得再去做打捞 |
[41:05] | so let’s hope this does the trick. | 希望这样可以 |
[41:07] | It’s got to be remnants. | 肯定是残存信号 |
[41:09] | Old transmissions in a gravitational feedback loop. | 以前的传送讯号 在引力场里循环播放 |
[41:12] | I’m telling you, it’s from the surface. | 相信我 是地表传来的 |
[41:13] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[41:15] | Nothing can survive on the surface. | 地表上是无法生存的 |
[41:18] | Virgil, come in. | 维吉尔 回复 |
[41:20] | Do you read? | 收到吗 |
[41:22] | We haven’t heard from you in three days. | 我们已经三天没有你的消息了 |
[41:23] | Please respond, Virgil. | 请回复 维吉尔 |
[41:25] | Have you secured the delegation? | 你找到代表团了吗 |
[41:27] | He’s talking about us. We’re the delegation. | 他是在说我们 我们就是代表团 |
[41:30] | Whoever that is knows we’re here, knows why we’re here. | 不管那是谁 他知道我们来了和我们为什么来 |
[41:32] | So there’s someone out there. | 那么那里确实有人 |
[41:34] | We need to find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[41:35] | We need to find a way to get up there. | 我们得找办法上去 |
[41:36] | No. You’re not listening. | 不行 你们不懂 |
[41:39] | Nothing can survive on the surface. | 地表上什么都无法生存 |
[41:42] | That’s where they send people to die. | 那是他们送人去死的地方 |