时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | I need to cauterize his wound. | 我需要烧灼他的伤口 |
[00:15] | It’s a transmission. | 是传送 |
[00:16] | It’s coming from the surface of the Earth. | 信号源是地球地表 |
[00:18] | So there’s someone out there. | 那么那里确实有人 |
[00:19] | We need to find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[00:21] | Well, you have carved out a little life for yourself | 你还真是在这块破石头上为自己雕刻出了 |
[00:23] | on this grim little rock, haven’t you? | 一份生活 是吧 |
[00:25] | No, Abby, you can’t! You sold her. | 不 艾比 你卖掉了她 |
[00:27] | Silence. | 安静 |
[00:31] | This is what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[00:32] | My friend’s life is on the line, | 我的朋友有生命危险 |
[00:34] | so I’ll figure something out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[00:37] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[00:38] | I told you she’d find her way down here. | 我就说她会找下来的 |
[00:52] | I rescued humanity. | 我拯救了人类 |
[00:56] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[00:59] | What you may not know | 你可能不知道的是 |
[01:00] | is how much I’ve sacrificed to do it. | 我做出了多少牺牲 |
[01:06] | Before I arrived, this place was nothing but wreckage, | 在我来这儿之前 这里是一片废墟 |
[01:11] | the rotted shell of a dead organism. | 一个死亡生物体的腐烂外壳 |
[01:13] | But I saw it for what it could be. | 但我看到了它的潜力 |
[01:15] | I had vision. | 我有远见 |
[01:16] | And now, thanks to you, | 现在 多亏你 |
[01:19] | that vision has finally come to fruition. | 这远见终于要成为现实了 |
[01:23] | You’ve taken my blood. | 你抽了我的血 |
[01:25] | What more do you need from me? | 你还想从我这儿得到什么 |
[01:33] | Despite all I did for these humans, | 尽管我为这些人类做了这么多 |
[01:36] | I found them clinging to their gods, | 我发现他们还是坚信他们的神 |
[01:38] | their fairy tales, | 他们的童话故事 |
[01:40] | one of which was…Quake. | 其中一个就是 震波女 |
[01:45] | The old ones, rest their souls — | 那些老者 愿他们安息 |
[01:48] | they used to tell the story | 他们会讲一个故事 |
[01:49] | of how S.H.I.E.L.D. would return one day | 说神盾局有一天会从过去 |
[01:51] | from the past to save them. | 回来救他们 |
[01:54] | Now here you are. | 现在你来了 |
[01:55] | Not my choice. | 不是自愿的 |
[01:59] | Yet you show up at the exact same time as another human, | 但你还和另一个人类同时出现了 |
[02:02] | with no marks on her wrist | 她手腕上没有印记 |
[02:04] | and a skill set beyond her station. | 能力也远超她的身份 |
[02:08] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[02:10] | I know you’re trying to say something, | 我知道你想表达点什么 |
[02:12] | but I’m just not sure what. | 但我听不太明白 |
[02:17] | Perhaps you are more than a fairy tale. | 也许你们不只是童话故事 |
[02:20] | How many of you are here? | 你们来了多少人 |
[02:22] | No one else. | 没别人了 |
[02:24] | I want to believe you, Daisy. | 我想相信你 黛西 |
[02:25] | May I call you “Daisy”? | 我能叫你”黛西”吗 |
[02:27] | It’s a lot less formal than “Destroyer of Worlds”. | 这比”世界毁灭者”随和多了 |
[02:31] | You see, I have my own interpretation of the fairy tale. | 我对那篇童话故事有自己的理解 |
[02:37] | I think you’re here to help me. | 我觉得你们是来帮我的 |
[02:41] | That seems unlikely. | 那不太可能 |
[02:43] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[02:46] | Word of your presence has piqued much interest. | 你的出现可是招来了不少兴趣 |
[02:49] | In fact, bidders are on their way. | 竞价者已经在路上了 |
[02:52] | And with the price I’ll fetch for you, | 等我拿到卖了你的钱 |
[02:56] | I’ll finally have the means | 我就终于可以 |
[02:57] | to leave this horrendous place once and for all. | 永远离开这个可怕的地方了 |
[03:00] | What makes you think I’d go along with that? | 你凭什么觉得我会乖乖听话 |
[03:04] | Because, of course, | 因为 |
[03:07] | your friend’s face is so beautiful. | 你朋友长得这么美 |
[03:19] | Don’t you want to make sure it stays that way? | 你不想让她继续美下去吗 |
[03:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[03:43] | They shut down all the Trawler flights. | 他们叫停了所有拖曳船作业 |
[03:45] | No idea why… | 不知道为什么 |
[03:46] | So now they even have the pilots working as crushers, I guess. | 那他们现在还让驾驶员来当粉碎工了 |
[03:50] | That’s a little slang I picked up here. | 那是我在这儿学来的说法 |
[03:52] | “Crusher.” It’s when you — | “粉碎工” 就是 |
[03:53] | Phil. I get “Crusher.” | 菲尔 我听得懂”粉碎工” |
[03:58] | – Anything on Daisy? – Nothing. | -黛西有消息吗 -没有 |
[04:00] | Just when we have a chance of getting answers on the surface, | 我们才有机会弄清地表的情况 |
[04:01] | two of our people go missing. | 却失踪了两个人 |
[04:07] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[04:08] | Been checking with the guys working the docking bays | 我去问了在停泊区工作的人 |
[04:09] | to see if maybe Daisy hopped a ship to move between levels, | 想问问黛西是否搭船去了别的层 |
[04:12] | but I don’t know. | 但我说不好 |
[04:14] | I assume she didn’t. | 我猜她没有 |
[04:16] | Is it time to panic yet? | 该紧张了吗 |
[04:18] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[04:20] | I’ve covered every square inch of this floor. | 我找遍了这层 |
[04:22] | No sign of Daisy. | 完全不见黛西 |
[04:24] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[04:25] | She could be captured. She could — | 她可能被抓了 她可能 |
[04:28] | You’re not here to stand around and gossip. | 你们不是来站在这里聊天的 |
[04:32] | We were all talking. Why me? | 我们都在说话 为什么电我 |
[04:34] | ‘Cause you’re bigger. | 因为你块头更大 |
[04:35] | Makes it funnier. | 这样更有趣 |
[04:38] | Keep working! | 继续工作 |
[04:39] | Big man downstairs is entertaining. | 楼下的大佬在招待客人 |
[04:42] | An intergalactic auction means that we have to provide | 举行星际拍卖 所以我们得提供 |
[04:46] | more iron for Kasius to sell off. | 更多的铁让卡塞亚斯去卖 |
[04:49] | So we are working triple shifts. | 所以我们要三班倒 |
[04:55] | I answer to the fat cat Blues, same as you. | 我听命于蓝脸大佬 跟你们一样 |
[04:58] | Only I have to go and explain to them | 只是我必须去向他们解释 |
[05:01] | why we are not meeting our quotas. | 为什么我们没完成定额 |
[05:03] | So make sure we do by the end of today. | 所以务必在今天结束之前完成定额 |
[05:07] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[05:10] | You’re with me. | 你跟我来 |
[05:22] | Guy’s name is Gunner. | 他叫加纳 |
[05:24] | Thinks he’s a tough guy. | 自以为很厉害 |
[05:26] | Owes me a lot of tokens. | 欠了我很多代币 |
[05:27] | I need you to rough him up. | 我需要你去揍他一顿 |
[05:30] | W– You need me to do what? | 你需要我干吗 |
[05:33] | Beat his ass. | 揍扁他 |
[05:35] | Look, I got it on good authority | 可靠消息说 |
[05:36] | that Gunner is waiting on a package from Level 35 — | 加纳在等来自35层的一个包裹 |
[05:40] | now, that is a high-security, Kreepers-only technology floor. | 那是高度机密 只有克里佬才能去的科研层 |
[05:44] | He’s in debt to me and getting tech from the Blues? | 他欠我钱 又从蓝脸人那里拿设备 |
[05:47] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:48] | But you already got enforcers. | 但你已经有打手了 |
[05:49] | Why do you need me to do it? | 为什么还要我来做 |
[05:51] | Well, I had Zev. | 我以前有泽夫 |
[05:53] | He was a snake. | 他是条蛇 |
[05:54] | Now he’s roach food. | 现在他是蟑螂食了 |
[05:55] | And have you looked in a mirror? | 你照过镜子吗 |
[05:58] | You’re a beast. | 你是头野兽 |
[06:00] | Go be one. | 去做个野兽吧 |
[06:50] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[06:54] | They grow it. | 他们培育的 |
[06:57] | What? | 什么 |
[06:58] | You’re wondering where the meat comes from. | 你在想肉是从哪里来的 |
[07:00] | There’s some kind of lab where they grow it or something. | 有个什么实验室 他们在那里培育的 |
[07:03] | Was that just a lucky guess, | 只是恰好猜中了 |
[07:04] | or did you just… read my thoughts? | 还是你刚刚读取了我的想法 |
[07:08] | I heard them, really. | 我听到了 |
[07:10] | That’s what I got after Terrigenesis. | 泰瑞根变异后我就有了这能力 |
[07:13] | You’re Inhuman. | 你是异人 |
[07:15] | That’s how you anticipated the moves, | 所以你才能预见招式 |
[07:17] | which is not cool, by the way — | 顺便说句 这可不好 |
[07:18] | reading people’s minds without permission. | 未经允许就读人心思 |
[07:21] | I hear what I hear. | 我听到什么就是什么 |
[07:23] | Believe me — it’s kind of a relief when they turn it off. | 相信我 他们关掉的时候轻松得多 |
[07:29] | And there we go. | 好了 |
[07:30] | All right, everyone out. | 好了 所有人出去 |
[07:36] | Not you. | 你留下 |
[07:39] | No, you’re something special. | 你很特别 |
[07:41] | You get a private viewing. | 他们要看你单独表现 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I don’t think you have a choice, Mack, | 你没得选 迈克 |
[07:53] | if we want to keep Grill off our backs. | 要是我们想不被吉尔找麻烦的话 |
[07:57] | So we gotta go rough up this guy Gunner. | 那我们得去揍一顿这个加纳 |
[07:59] | Yeah. Makes as much sense as anything else in this place. | 跟这鬼地方其他的一切一样合理 |
[08:02] | Maybe you and Yo-Yo can just talk to him. | 也许你和悠悠球可以跟他谈谈 |
[08:04] | Avoid the all-out assault. | 避免爆发冲突 |
[08:05] | Both of us? | 我们两个 |
[08:06] | I’m already missing two agents. | 我已经失去两名特工了 |
[08:08] | I’m going with Mack’s philosophy that we stick together here. | 我要按迈克的逻辑来 组团行动 |
[08:11] | Finally. | 可算听我的了 |
[08:11] | As long as you’re back before Grill, we should be fine. | 只要你们在吉尔之前回来 就应该没事 |
[08:13] | And it gets us an opportunity. | 而且这也是个机会 |
[08:15] | – Yeah. That’s you and me. – Yup. | -对 你和我的机会 -没错 |
[08:17] | Grill just tipped us off to Level 35 — | 吉尔刚刚告诉了我们35层的情报 |
[08:18] | Kree technology? We have to check that out. | 克里人科技 我们得去看看 |
[08:20] | We have no weapons, no intel. | 我们没有武器 没有情报 |
[08:22] | Well, I’m hoping Level 35 gets us an edge, | 希望35层能给我们点优势 |
[08:25] | or at least something that’ll help us survive on the surface | 至少能让我们在地表存活 |
[08:27] | till we can find Virgil’s radio pal. | 找到维吉尔的无线电伙伴 |
[08:29] | You got access to a secure floor? | 你有办法去机密层吗 |
[08:31] | No, but… I think I know a guy. | 没有 但我认识个人 |
[08:36] | So you’re making them fight? Inhumans? | 你让异人们互相搏斗 |
[08:39] | That’s what this place is for — | 这地方就是干这个的 |
[08:40] | fighting for entertainment? | 为消遣他们而打斗 |
[08:42] | Not just for entertainment. | 不止是为了消遣 |
[08:45] | For profit. | 为了利益 |
[08:47] | Kasius’ profit. | 卡塞亚斯的利益 |
[08:50] | What does he want? | 他要什么 |
[08:52] | A demonstration of your skills. | 要你展示一下技艺 |
[08:58] | Maybe I don’t feel like performing on cue today. | 要是我现在刚好不想表演呢 |
[09:01] | Unless you’ve got peanuts. | 除非你有花生 |
[09:03] | Maybe you should get in the mood. Fast. | 你应该快点进入状态 |
[09:06] | For your friend. | 为了你的朋友 |
[09:12] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | That wasn’t what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:35] | I had no idea | 我不知道 |
[09:37] | that you had the Destroyer of Worlds in your stable. | 你这里竟然有世界毁灭者 |
[09:40] | Did I forget to mention it? | 我忘了说吗 |
[09:42] | Word’s gotten around, | 消息传开了 |
[09:43] | and a host of traders are on their way presently. | 许多商人正在来的路上 |
[09:47] | Well, perhaps I can make a preemptive bid for her now. | 也许我现在就可以先开个价买下她 |
[09:51] | Oh, Basha. That would be lovely. | 芭莎 那就太好了 |
[09:53] | I can make a far greater offer than any — | 我可以出比任何人都高的价… |
[09:55] | Unfortunately, discussion of price | 很可惜 价格商议 |
[09:57] | will take place over dinner. | 是在晚饭期间进行的 |
[09:58] | And since you so prefer dining on your own ship, | 既然你如此喜欢在你的舰船上用餐 |
[10:01] | I fear that takes you out of the running…no? | 恐怕你没有参与竞价的机会了 不是吗 |
[10:07] | Ah, well. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | Safe journey home to your — | 祝你安全回到你的… |
[10:11] | what was the colorful phrase you used? — | 你用的那个有趣的词是什么来着 |
[10:14] | “Grim little rock.” | “破石头” |
[10:26] | She seems nice. | 她人好像不错 |
[10:28] | I suppose you’re here for payment. | 你是来拿报酬的吧 |
[10:31] | Well, I did bring you Quake. | 我可给你带来了震波女 |
[10:34] | So you did. | 是的 |
[10:39] | Here. | 给 |
[10:43] | Is that Rhodium? | 这是铑吗 |
[10:44] | You have an eye for high-value metals. | 你对高价金属很有眼光 |
[10:47] | This’ll be worth more than all your credits upstairs. | 这比你在楼上的全部的身家都值钱 |
[10:53] | Yes, it will. | 是的 |
[10:55] | I want to thank you for bringing her to me. | 我想谢谢你把她带来给我 |
[11:00] | But Sinara is concerned about the prophecy — | 但是锡纳拉担心那个预言 |
[11:04] | that others from the past might have come, as well. | 还会有其他人从过去穿越过来 |
[11:08] | Guess that means you are, too. | 看来你也担心 |
[11:10] | Prophecies are hard to decipher. | 预言很难破解 |
[11:13] | Could be 2 people, could be 20. | 有可能是两个人 也有可能是20个 |
[11:17] | Well, maybe the prophecy wouldn’t be such a mystery | 如果你没杀掉所有知情的人 |
[11:19] | if you didn’t kill everyone that knew anything about it. | 也许预言就不会如此神秘了 |
[11:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:26] | Life is full of regrets. | 人生充满了遗憾 |
[11:32] | Still. | 不过… |
[11:36] | How can I help? | 我要怎么帮你 |
[11:38] | Should you come across any additional time travelers | 如果你碰到任何其他的时间旅行者 |
[11:40] | or anyone who helped them, I’d be grateful… | 或是任何帮助他们的人 我会很感激 |
[11:46] | and generous. | 也很慷慨 |
[11:52] | Let me see what I can find for you. | 我看看能帮你查到什么吧 |
[12:19] | So, you’re telling me you don’t see the whole picture? | 你难道不清楚全部情况吗 |
[12:22] | I’d fill you in, but I feel like you already know. | 我想告诉你 但是我觉得你已经知道了 |
[12:25] | I’ve read Tye’s mind. Of course I know. | 我读过泰伊的思想 我当然知道 |
[12:28] | The Ceremonies — | 那个仪式 |
[12:29] | They are making Inhumans fight each other. | 他们让异人互相打斗 |
[12:32] | And people bid on them? | 然后等人竞价吗 |
[12:34] | Are you okay with this? | 你对这没意见吗 |
[12:36] | I’ve come to terms with it. | 我已经接受了 |
[12:38] | And everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[12:40] | The others don’t know. | 其他人不知道 |
[12:41] | They can never know. | 他们绝对不能知道 |
[12:42] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[12:43] | – They have the right to fight back. – But we have to. | -他们有权利反击 -但是我们必须 |
[12:45] | – You can’t just sit here and do nothing. – You can’t tell them. | -你不能袖手旁观 -不能告诉他们 |
[12:46] | – You can’t tell anyone. – You’ve gotta make better sense than this, | -谁也不能说 -你这样没道理 |
[12:47] | – If the others find out, – ’cause I mean — | -如果其他人发现了 -因为 |
[12:48] | they can’t do what has to be done. | 他们阻止不了这件事的发生 |
[12:51] | We do this, demonstrate our powers, | 我们这么做 展示我们的异能 |
[12:54] | and go with whomever buys us | 跟买下我们的人走 |
[12:55] | because our families get compensated once we’re gone. | 因为我们一走 我们的家人就能得到补偿 |
[12:58] | You mean they get paid to sell you. | 你是说他们得到卖掉你们的钱吗 |
[13:00] | I mean they have a better shot at survival. | 我是说他们有更好的生存机会 |
[13:03] | Survival is everything. | 生存就是一切 |
[13:05] | This is insane. | 这简直是疯了 |
[13:06] | This is life. | 这就是生活 |
[13:13] | Otherwise, our families could pay the price. | 否则 我们的家人就要付出代价 |
[13:17] | You have people you care about — I heard that much. | 你也有你关心的人 这我听到了 |
[13:21] | If you care about them, I suggest you play the game. | 如果你在乎他们 我建议你遵守规则 |
[13:25] | And if they pit us against each other, | 如果他们让我们俩打 |
[13:28] | I suggest you try to win. | 我建议你努力去赢 |
[13:33] | ‘Cause I will. | 因为我会的 |
[13:52] | – Come on. – Sorry. | -干嘛 -抱歉 |
[13:54] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[13:55] | “Say, Deke. How you doing? | 说句 “迪克 你好吗 |
[13:57] | You look really good. Can we have a word?” | 你看起来很好 能和你谈谈吗” |
[13:59] | See? It’s not that hard. | 这么说很难吗 |
[14:00] | I was coming to find you guys, anyway, | 不过我本来也要找你们 |
[14:02] | ’cause I haven’t seen you in a little while. | 因为我有些时候没见到你们了 |
[14:03] | I was hoping Daisy was with you. | 我还希望黛西跟你在一起呢 |
[14:05] | Last we heard, she was looking for you. | 据我们所知 她在找你 |
[14:06] | Yeah. She found me. | 是 她找到我了 |
[14:07] | I was just with her a couple hours ago. | 我几个小时前还跟她在一起 |
[14:09] | And it’s — it’s — it’s all good. | 一切顺利 |
[14:11] | I-I helped her onto a lower medical floor. | 我帮她进入了低层的医疗层 |
[14:13] | It’s where we think your other friend is. | 我们觉得你们另一个朋友就在那里 |
[14:15] | She never came back or checked in. | 她没回来 也没来报信 |
[14:17] | She said something about no further contact — | 她说了什么要停止联系 |
[14:20] | spy stuff. | 间谍的那种事 |
[14:22] | How’d she put it? “Silent mode”? | 她怎么说的来着 “静默模式” |
[14:23] | – Going dark. – Yeah. That. | -消失 -对 就是这个 |
[14:25] | And I told her that you’d wonder, | 我告诉她你们会找她的 |
[14:27] | and she said, “Get out of my way. | 她说 “别挡道 |
[14:30] | This is what I do. My friend’s life is on the line. | 我就是干这个的 我的朋友有生命危险 |
[14:32] | I’ll figure something out.” | 我会想到办法的” |
[14:36] | Yeah. That sounds like Daisy. | 没错 听着像是黛西说的 |
[14:38] | Sorry I don’t have her. I wish I did. | 抱歉她没跟我在一起 我也希望她在 |
[14:41] | It’s all right. We came for you. | 没事 我们是来找你的 |
[14:44] | What do you know about Level 35? | 你对35层知道多少 |
[14:46] | Every few floors, there’s a secure Kree level. | 每隔几层就会有一层克里人机密层 |
[14:49] | Level 4 is holding — | 4层是拘留层 |
[14:50] | that’s where I met you fine folks. | 我就是在那层认识你们的 |
[14:53] | And then Level 17 is engineering. | 然后17层是工程层 |
[14:55] | But I’ve never seen 35. Why? | 但我从没去过35层 怎么了 |
[14:57] | We’re hoping to find some Kree technology. | 我们想找些克里技术 |
[15:00] | Anything that’ll help us. | 任何能帮到我们的都行 |
[15:02] | We need to investigate the surface. | 我们需要探查地表 |
[15:09] | The surface. Yeah, why not? | 地表 为什么不呢 |
[15:11] | No, yeah, it’ll take too long to get to the center of the sun. | 对啊 去太阳中心太慢了 |
[15:13] | I know it’s an unconventional plan. | 我知道这计划不太寻常 |
[15:15] | What is actually wrong with you people | 你们到底有什么毛病 |
[15:16] | that you keep going places you are not supposed to be going? | 总是去你们不该去的地方 |
[15:19] | Are you all very suicidal? | 你们都这么有自杀倾向吗 |
[15:21] | We have reasons. | 我们有我们的理由 |
[15:22] | Not good ones. | 绝不是好理由 |
[15:23] | We do now. | 现在是了 |
[15:25] | Virgil’s time in the Trawler? | 维吉尔待在拖曳船上的时候 |
[15:27] | He was communicating with the surface. | 他在和地表通讯 |
[15:30] | Virgil. Come in. Do you read? | 维吉尔 回复 收到吗 |
[15:33] | We haven’t heard from you in three days. | 我们已经三天没有你的消息了 |
[15:35] | Please respond. Virgil. | 请回复 维吉尔 |
[15:36] | Have you secured the delegation? | 你找到代表团了吗 |
[15:40] | Those people are all dead. Kasius thinks they’re all dead. | 他们都死了 卡塞亚斯以为他们都死了 |
[15:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:47] | I-I need to go get a few things. | 我需要去拿几样东西 |
[15:49] | So now you’re interested? | 现在你有兴趣了 |
[15:51] | Those people up there… if we can find them, | 地表上的那些人 如果我们能找到他们 |
[15:54] | that’s in everyone’s best interest. | 那对所有人都是最有利的 |
[16:06] | Is that Gunner? | 那是加纳吗 |
[16:06] | That’s Gunner. | 是他 |
[16:08] | Try to walk casual. | 走路自然点 |
[16:10] | If you can see me, that’s me walking casual. | 你能看见我的话 我走得很自然了 |
[16:12] | That’s fair. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | But try not to do anything rash. | 不过尽量别冲动行事 |
[16:16] | Do you want to talk about it | 你想聊聊吗 |
[16:17] | or make not very subtle comments all day? | 还是要整天这么明显地暗示我 |
[16:20] | Spit it out, turtleman. | 有话直说 小乌龟 |
[16:22] | So, we’re beating people up now? | 我们还要去揍人了吗 |
[16:24] | It’s bad enough what we’ve already done. | 我们做的事已经很过分了 |
[16:26] | Are you talking about Grill’s right-hand man? | 你是在说吉尔的副手吗 |
[16:29] | I did it to save lives, your life. | 我那是为了救人 救你 |
[16:31] | Yeah. Now the guy’s dead. | 是啊 可现在他死了 |
[16:33] | And I’m sorry about that, | 我很抱歉 |
[16:34] | but I choose you over him every time. | 但无论多少次我都会选择你牺牲他 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | I just don’t want us losing ourselves here. | 我只是不希望我们在这里迷失自我 |
[16:46] | Look what happened to Fitz in the Framework. | 看看菲兹在框架里的样子 |
[16:47] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I know it’s different. This place is real. | 我知道不一样 这地方是真实的 |
[16:51] | Yeah, exactly. Real danger, real violence. | 没错 危险和暴力都是真实的 |
[16:54] | We protect ourselves to survive. | 我们为了生存要保护自己 |
[16:56] | Yeah. Do we have to hurt people to do it? | 是 但为了生存一定要伤害别人吗 |
[16:57] | If we’re being practical, maybe. | 如果现实一点 可能真的要 |
[16:59] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[17:01] | I was raised do unto others as you would have them do to you. | 我从小就被教己不所欲勿施于人 |
[17:03] | Yeah, you were raised in the suburbs. | 你是在郊区长大的 |
[17:05] | I didn’t grow up in Naperville. | 我不是在内珀维尔长大的 |
[17:06] | I grew up in Potosí, a city just like this. | 我在波托西长大 那座城市和这里一样 |
[17:09] | It operates on fear. | 靠恐惧运转 |
[17:10] | Yeah. And you hated it there. | 而你恨那个地方 |
[17:12] | Yeah, but I learned from it. | 但我从那里学到了东西 |
[17:14] | We don’t have to hurt him to scare him. | 我们不一定要伤害他来恐吓他 |
[17:16] | Look at that bastard. | 看看那个混蛋 |
[17:18] | He owes money, and he’s still trying to get more. | 他欠人钱 还想再借 |
[17:21] | Maybe he does need a shake-up. | 或许真该吓唬他一下 |
[17:23] | And don’t worry — we won’t lose ourselves. | 别担心 我们不会迷失自我的 |
[17:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:16] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[18:18] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[19:15] | The truth is not a relative concept, is it? | 真相不是一个相对概念 对不对 |
[19:21] | A subjective conceit? | 是主观看法吗 |
[19:29] | Then imagine my disappointment | 那就想象一下 |
[19:31] | to discover you and Jemma did, in fact, hide the truth. | 我发现你和珍玛隐藏了真相后的失望 |
[19:35] | Sinara said Jemma had a friend who assisted in saving a life, | 锡纳拉说珍玛救人的时候有个朋友帮了她 |
[19:39] | seemed to know her, seemed to understand. | 看起来是认识她 而且懂这些东西 |
[19:42] | I would ask Simmons, | 我本想问西蒙斯的 |
[19:43] | but she can’t hear me for some twisted reason. | 但她由于某些原因没法听到我说话 |
[19:48] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[19:49] | Please. | 行了 |
[19:51] | I can’t abide untruths. | 我无法容忍谎言 |
[19:54] | And it’s unnecessary | 你也没必要 |
[19:55] | when we can get to the facts ever so quickly. | 想知道真相 是可以很快的 |
[20:01] | Of course, there’s no way | 当然了 我无法知道 |
[20:02] | I can tell for certain if you’re being honest. | 你是不是说了实话 |
[20:08] | But he can. | 但他可以 |
[20:20] | I already told you. It’s just me and Simmons. | 我已经告诉你了 只有我和西蒙斯 |
[20:30] | Jemma, | 珍玛 |
[20:31] | who was the woman helping you when you helped Reese? | 你帮助里斯时 帮你的那个女人是谁 |
[20:35] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:37] | There were lots of people in the Exchange that day. | 那天大集市人很多 |
[20:39] | I don’t know who they all were. | 我可不认识每个人 |
[20:47] | They’re telling the truth. | 她们说的是实话 |
[20:50] | Both of them. | 她们两个都是 |
[21:12] | Did you come through time together or separately? | 你们是一起穿越过来的 还是分开过来的 |
[21:16] | I don’t understand why that matters. | 我不明白这有什么关系 |
[21:17] | Because the prophecy spoke of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 因为预言提到了神盾局 |
[21:24] | And if they did, you may not even be aware of it. | 如果是这样 你可能根本不知道 |
[21:28] | We came through together. | 我们是一起过来的 |
[21:30] | No one else. Just us. | 没有别人 就我们两个 |
[21:32] | Very well. | 很好 |
[21:35] | Tell us that miraculous story. | 跟我们说说那个神奇的故事吧 |
[21:39] | Spare no detail. | 不要漏掉任何细节 |
[21:50] | We were alone. | 只有我们两个 |
[21:57] | We lost one. Jeffrey Mace. | 我们失去了一个人 杰弗里·梅斯 |
[22:01] | Fitz killed him. One of our team members. | 是菲兹杀了他 菲兹是我们的一个队员 |
[22:03] | Fitz was Jemma’s — they were in love. | 菲兹是珍玛的…他们是爱人 |
[22:11] | And he couldn’t handle it. | 他受不了了 |
[22:13] | Honestly, none of us really could. | 说实话 我们都受不了了 |
[22:15] | He was gonna leave S.H.I.E.L.D., | 他要离开神盾局 |
[22:17] | so I took Jemma out to talk alone. | 所以我把珍玛带出来单独谈话 |
[22:20] | We went to a diner. | 我们去了一个餐馆 |
[22:21] | We were just talking when these guys came in, | 我们正谈着话 突然有人冲了进来 |
[22:23] | and they grabbed us. | 他们把我们抓走了 |
[22:26] | They knocked us out, and, boom — | 他们把我们打晕了 然后”噗”的一下 |
[22:29] | we ended up here. | 我们就到这里了 |
[22:36] | Jemma, now you tell me the same story — | 珍玛 现在你要跟我讲同样的故事 |
[22:41] | how you two ended up here. | 你们是怎么到这里来的 |
[22:43] | And, Jemma? | 还有 珍玛 |
[22:44] | It had best be a story in perfect accord with hers. | 你讲的故事最好跟她讲的一模一样 |
[22:58] | I was so distraught after our last mission — | 在”框架”里的最后一次任务 |
[23:00] | in the Framework — | 让我心思很乱 |
[23:02] | when Fitz killed Mace — and Fitz was worse. | 菲兹杀掉了梅斯 他变坏了 |
[23:05] | He decided to leave S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他决定离开神盾局 |
[23:09] | It seemed our team was breaking up. | 我们的团队似乎要分道扬镳了 |
[23:12] | Daisy took me to a diner to talk alone. | 黛西把我带到一个餐馆单独聊聊 |
[23:16] | To make me feel better, I guess. | 我想是为了让我好受一些 |
[23:19] | And then these men came. | 然后有人冲了进来 |
[23:21] | They grabbed us, they knocked us out… | 他们抓住了我们 把我们打晕… |
[23:25] | and we ended up here. | 然后我们就到这里了 |
[23:36] | Good, then. | 那好 |
[23:50] | I share your concern, | 我跟你有同样的担忧 |
[23:52] | but we have preparations to make. | 但我们还得做准备 |
[23:55] | And, remember, | 而且 记住 |
[23:57] | you’re not the only one working on this. | 在忙这个的不只你一个人 |
[24:09] | I imagine it’s not as simple | 我猜这不是 |
[24:11] | as taking the elevator down to 35. | 直接乘电梯到35层那么简单 |
[24:13] | No. We can’t access it. | 对 我们到不了那一层 |
[24:15] | But I can get us in below it, find my way in. | 但我可以停到下面一层 然后找路上去 |
[24:20] | I’ll call the elevator from Level 35 itself. | 我会在35层叫电梯 |
[24:26] | You guys hang tight. | 你们抓紧了 |
[24:38] | You trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[24:40] | You know me better than that. | 你知道我不的 |
[24:44] | Welcome to Level 35. | 欢迎来到35层 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, hold the applause. | 不必鼓掌了 |
[25:00] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[25:02] | I covered for you. | 我替你掩盖了 |
[25:04] | Yeah, but how? | 怎么做到的 |
[25:05] | My Inhuman power — it isn’t just reading minds. | 我的异人能力 不仅仅是读心 |
[25:10] | You can let other people read your mind, too. | 你也可以让别人读到你的想法 |
[25:14] | So you told Simmons what I said. | 你把我说的话告诉了西蒙斯 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:17] | They don’t know I can do that. | 他们不知道我还会这个 |
[25:20] | What about playing the game? | 不是说要遵守规则吗 |
[25:22] | Daisy, listen, | 黛西 听着 |
[25:25] | it wasn’t just your minds in there. | 刚刚那里不仅只有你在 |
[25:27] | That was as close as I’ve ever been to Kasius. | 那是我最接近卡塞亚斯的一次 |
[25:31] | My first chance to read his. | 我第一次读他的机会 |
[25:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:36] | So, what did you see? | 你读到了什么 |
[25:39] | Shame. | 羞耻 |
[25:42] | He hates this place. | 他讨厌这里 |
[25:45] | When his gala is all done, | 等他的庆典都结束了 |
[25:46] | Kasius isn’t just leaving — | 卡塞亚斯不仅要离开 |
[25:49] | he wants it all erased. | 他还要抹去一切 |
[25:50] | He’s gonna destroy the station? | 他要摧毁站点吗 |
[25:52] | Along with everyone on it. | 还有这里的所有人 |
[25:54] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[25:55] | Every family. | 每一个家庭 |
[25:58] | But I could also see how powerful he thinks you are… | 但我也可能看到他认为你多厉害 |
[26:01] | and how powerful you know you are. | 以及你清楚自己有多强大 |
[26:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:05] | Maybe it’s time we change the rules on his game. | 或许我们该改改他的游戏规则了 |
[26:18] | Who — What are you — | 什么 你们干什么 |
[26:19] | Grill sent us. | 吉尔派我们来的 |
[26:20] | He wants his money. | 他想要钱 |
[26:21] | Yeah? Screw Grill. | 是吗 去他的 |
[26:22] | I told him he’d get his money, and he will. | 我跟他说了 会给他钱的 就一定会给 |
[26:24] | He thinks you’re gonna scare me? | 他觉得你能吓住我 |
[26:26] | I should. | 我最好吓住 |
[26:27] | Because if I don’t, big man here will. | 否则这个大块头也会吓倒你的 |
[26:34] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[26:36] | Lab. Maybe R&D. | 实验室 可能是研究开发部 |
[26:38] | R&D. That works. | 研究开发 也行啊 |
[26:54] | Tell Grill to relax. | 叫吉尔别紧张 |
[26:56] | I’m putting it together. | 我在凑了 |
[26:56] | – No one wants any trouble. – Good. | -谁都不想要麻烦 -很好 |
[26:58] | Then don’t cause any, | 那就别惹麻烦 |
[26:59] | ’cause I don’t know what my friend will do. | 因为我可不知道我朋友会做什么 |
[27:00] | Your friend just needs to calm down. | 你朋友最好冷静点 |
[27:04] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[27:06] | Now, this package you’re waiting for… | 你在等的包裹 |
[27:10] | you know we can make it disappear. | 我们可以让它消失的 |
[27:12] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[27:16] | If this place is all science, | 如果这地方是做科研的 |
[27:17] | then there’s got to be something here we can use. | 那肯定有什么我们用得上的东西 |
[27:20] | We just need to find it. | 我们只需要找到它 |
[27:29] | Roaches? | 蟑螂吗 |
[27:31] | No. | 不 |
[27:37] | I’m saying if you try anything, | 我是说 如果你耍花样 |
[27:38] | it wouldn’t be hard for us to go after this package of yours | 我们完全可以去找到你的这个包裹 |
[27:41] | and make it so it never gets to you. | 让你永远拿不到它 |
[27:42] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[27:44] | Things go missing all the time. | 经常有东西消失不见嘛 |
[27:45] | I swear, I’ll kill you. | 我发誓 我会杀了你的 |
[27:49] | Wait. What is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[27:55] | It’s the package meant for Gunner, isn’t it? | 是给加纳的包裹吧 |
[27:58] | Probably. | 大概是吧 |
[27:59] | There’s been a lot of vacancies lately. | 最近有很多空位 |
[28:01] | Must be time to start filling them. | 肯定是需要添补上了 |
[28:12] | What kind of man makes a threat so low? | 什么人会做这么下作的威胁 |
[28:17] | You’re sick. | 你真有病 |
[28:18] | Just pay Grill, and no one will take your stuff. | 还钱给吉尔 就没人会拿你的东西了 |
[28:22] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[28:23] | But if you don’t, we’ll take that package, | 否则 我们就拿走你的包裹 |
[28:24] | and we’ll throw it in the crushing mill. | 丢进粉碎机里 |
[28:25] | Mack, look. | 迈克 看 |
[28:37] | Who threatens a child? | 谁会威胁一个孩子 |
[28:41] | Who would threaten to tear a baby away from someone | 谁会威胁夺走一个婴儿 |
[28:43] | when the chance is so rare? | 这机会如此难得 |
[28:46] | Sorry. I didn’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[28:47] | I didn’t see. | 我没看到 |
[28:48] | Kids are scarce here | 这里的孩子害怕 |
[28:50] | because of people like you | 就是因为你这种人 |
[28:52] | who only understand violence and death! | 你们只知道暴力和死亡 |
[28:57] | I hope you never get the privilege. | 我希望你永远得不到这个殊荣 |
[29:01] | You’d mess it up, anyway. | 你反正也肯定做不好 |
[29:03] | People like you don’t deserve a child. | 你这样的人不配得到孩子 |
[29:09] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[29:09] | Mack, no! | 迈克 别 |
[29:10] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[29:12] | Mack, no! Mack! | 迈克 别 迈克 |
[29:14] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[29:16] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[29:18] | See? | 瞧 |
[29:33] | They’re using newborns as a commodity? | 他们用新生儿当商品 |
[29:36] | How do you think things are done around here? | 你以为这里的规矩是怎样的 |
[29:38] | It’s the only way anyone can have kids. | 这是人们可以生孩子的唯一方式 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry — “The only way”? | 什么 “唯一方式” |
[29:44] | People don’t get pregnant anymore. | 已经没人会怀孕了 |
[29:47] | Super. | 这可好 |
[29:48] | And the vibe goes full-dystopian. | 真是完全反乌托邦了 |
[29:52] | What did they do — sterilize the whole population? | 他们做了什么 给所有人绝育吗 |
[29:55] | We think they do it through the food | 我们认为是通过食物 |
[29:56] | so they can decide who has children. | 这样他们可以决定谁可以有孩子 |
[29:59] | How long? | 多久了 |
[30:00] | They’ve always tried to control it. | 他们一直想进行控制 |
[30:02] | I was one of the last ones that was born the old-fashioned way, | 我是最后一批以老法子降生的孩子之一 |
[30:05] | until Kasius decided that it was easiest to just — | 后来卡塞亚斯决定更简单的办法是 |
[30:07] | Create the children themselves. But why? | 自己创造孩子 但为什么 |
[30:10] | Are they trying to diversify the human population? | 他们是想多样化人类吗 |
[30:11] | Kasius doesn’t care about humans. | 卡塞亚斯才不在乎人类 |
[30:13] | He just wants to increase the genetic chances they turn. | 他只想增加他们转化的基因概率 |
[30:16] | To Inhumans. | 变成异人 |
[30:17] | They’re much more valuable that way. | 他们要更值钱 |
[30:18] | Valuable? Valuable to whom? | 值钱 对谁更值钱 |
[30:21] | Deke, what is he auctioning off down there? | 迪克 下面在拍卖什么 |
[30:23] | You think he’s selling rocks? | 你以为他在卖石头吗 |
[30:24] | The whole process is pretty upsetting, | 整个过程都很让人不爽 |
[30:26] | so we try not to think about the details. | 所以我们尽力不去考虑细节 |
[30:28] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[30:29] | I found something. | 我有发现 |
[30:31] | What is it? | 什么 |
[30:32] | Him. | 他 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好吧 疼啊 |
[30:37] | May? | 梅 |
[30:38] | The lab got a new sample they’re supposed to use… | 实验室获得了新的可用样本 |
[30:42] | …for Inhuman genes. | 异人基因样本 |
[30:44] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[30:47] | And they’ve been holding her since yesterday… | 他们从昨天就抓到了她 |
[30:50] | Is that what that thing says? Because if you — | 那上面是那么说的吗 因为你… |
[30:51] | …even though you said you were helping her this morning. | 但你却说你早上还在帮她 |
[30:53] | Why would you lie about Daisy unless you sold her out? | 要不是你出卖了她 为什么要撒谎 |
[30:57] | Okay, well, this is probably the part where I should explain. | 好吧 我现在大概该解释一下了 |
[30:59] | No. | 不 |
[30:59] | This is the part where May breaks your face. | 现在 梅要打爆你的脸 |
[31:02] | You explaining — kind of secondary. | 你解不解释 是其次的 |
[31:04] | Okay. You’re mad. I get that. | 好吧 你们生气了 我懂 |
[31:07] | Are they using her for breeding? | 他们在用她繁殖吗 |
[31:08] | It seems that way, but that’s not why Kasius wanted her. | 看上去是那样 但那不是卡塞亚斯想要她的原因 |
[31:11] | So you did sell her out. | 那么你是出卖了她 |
[31:12] | Yes, but it’s mo– | 是的 但是… |
[31:16] | Hey, fellas, we actually — | 各位 我们其实… |
[31:17] | we were — just got a little bit turned around. | 我们就是迷路了 |
[31:20] | Uh, is this Level 35? We were actually looking — | 这是35层吗 我们其实在找… |
[31:24] | Oh, okay, we’re fighting. | 好吧 那我们要打了 |
[32:09] | More Kreepers. | 又有克里佬来了 |
[32:11] | Phil, you take Deke upstairs. | 菲尔 你带迪克上楼去 |
[32:13] | Make him talk. I’ll hold them off. | 让他交待 我来抵住他们 |
[32:15] | I’m not leaving you here alone. | 我不会丢下你一人的 |
[32:16] | – Go. – May. Your leg. | -快走 -梅 你的腿 |
[32:18] | You’re still not 100%. | 你还没完全恢复 |
[32:19] | I got this. Go. | 我可以的 走 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:40] | The bleeding’s stopped. How’s it feel? | 不流血了 感觉如何 |
[33:42] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[33:43] | Good. Not too tight? | 那就好 不会太紧吗 |
[33:45] | No. Snug. Not too tight. | 不 挺紧的 但不会太紧 |
[33:47] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[33:48] | In that case… | 那样的话 |
[33:52] | I really need you people to stop doing that. | 你们真的得停止那么做了 |
[33:56] | Where’s Daisy? | 黛西在哪 |
[33:57] | – Look, I had to do that. – Oh, you had to? | -我没办法 -没办法吗 |
[33:59] | Yeah, I had to. | 是的 |
[34:00] | People had died, | 有人死了 |
[34:01] | and Kasius wouldn’t have hesitated to kill hundreds more, | 卡塞亚斯本会毫不犹豫地杀更多人 |
[34:03] | and Daisy didn’t even seem to care at all. | 而黛西似乎毫不介意 |
[34:06] | So, trust me — it’s safer with her out of the mix. | 所以 相信我 她不在会更安全 |
[34:09] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[34:10] | Well, I did what needed to be done. | 我是做了没办法的事 |
[34:12] | Oh, please. That wasn’t the first time you went for a payday. | 得了 你不是第一次去领赏了 |
[34:14] | You weren’t out to save lives. | 你才不想救人 |
[34:16] | You made a profit. | 你是在挣钱 |
[34:16] | The two aren’t mutually exclusive. | 这两者不非得是相抵触的 |
[34:18] | – So don’t pretend your motives were pure. – Oh, please. | -别假装你的动机是纯粹的 -得了 |
[34:20] | There’s so much you don’t even know that — | 你有好多事还不知道呢 |
[34:22] | And now you’re doing it again, aren’t you? | 你又在这么做了 是吧 |
[34:24] | You don’t want to help those people on the surface. | 你才不想帮助地表上的人 |
[34:25] | You want to turn them over to Kasius for — | 你想把他们出卖给卡塞亚斯 |
[34:27] | You don’t know me, man! | 你根本不了解我 |
[34:30] | I was 9 — okay? — | 我才九岁 |
[34:34] | when my mother got dragged away and murdered. | 我母亲就被拖走 杀害了 |
[34:39] | Kasius got rid of all the elders, | 卡塞亚斯杀了所有的老者 |
[34:40] | all the smart people, and she was one of them. | 所有聪明人 她就是其中之一 |
[34:44] | And after she was gone, my dad took up the cause. | 她死后 我父亲继承了事业 |
[34:47] | He carried the torch for her. | 他继续为她奋斗 |
[34:49] | And as I got older, I begged him not to. | 我长大些后 我求他不要那么做 |
[34:52] | I said that they were gonna get him, too, and I was right. | 我说 他们也会抓走他 我说对了 |
[34:56] | He got sent to the roaches, just like the rest of them. | 他被送去喂了蟑螂 就像其他人那样 |
[35:03] | That’s why it was pretty strange to hear his voice. | 所以听到他的声音感觉很奇怪 |
[35:07] | That was your father? | 那是你父亲 |
[35:09] | If he’s alive up there, | 如果他在上面 还活着 |
[35:11] | I don’t just want you to succeed — | 我不仅希望你成功 |
[35:13] | I need to be there when you do. | 我还需要在场 |
[35:17] | Oh. That’s a good story. | 这故事很好 |
[35:19] | But stories are what you do, | 但你净编故事 |
[35:22] | so excuse me if I don’t buy it just yet. | 别介意我暂且还不信 |
[35:25] | You wanna help us, you’re gonna need to prove it. | 你想帮忙 就证明给我们看 |
[35:29] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[35:30] | Let’s start with the payment you got for Daisy. | 首先是你凭黛西拿到的酬劳 |
[35:33] | Someone else needs that more than you do. | 有别人比你更需要那个 |
[35:50] | That’s more painful than getting stabbed. | 真是比被捅伤还要肉疼 |
[35:55] | That buy me some trust? | 这能为我买到信任吗 |
[35:58] | It buys you some time. | 能为你买到时间 |
[36:01] | But for now, | 但现在 |
[36:04] | I think we’re safer with you out of the mix. | 我觉得没有你 我们会更安全 |
[36:07] | Hey, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[36:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[36:16] | – Any word from May? – Come on! | -梅有消息吗 -拜托 |
[36:19] | No. | 没有 |
[36:57] | Wanna be careful standing around. | 这么闲站着可要小心了 |
[36:59] | Grill’s gonna be back soon. | 吉尔很快就会回来 |
[37:06] | Are you ready to talk yet? | 你想谈谈了吗 |
[37:10] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[37:13] | I mean, there I was, telling you not to lose yourself… | 我还叫你别迷失了自己 |
[37:17] | Who doesn’t love irony, right? | 谁不喜欢讽刺呢 |
[37:18] | Mack, Gunner hit your weak spots. | 迈克 加纳说中了你的软肋 |
[37:21] | Of course you reacted. | 你当然会生气了 |
[37:24] | I just couldn’t listen to him. | 我真是听不下去 |
[37:26] | He doesn’t know what you’ve lost | 他不知道你失去了什么 |
[37:27] | or how great of a dad you are. | 还有你是多棒的老爸 |
[37:30] | But what if I’m not? | 但如果我不是呢 |
[37:31] | Not what? | 不是什么 |
[37:33] | A great dad. | 一个好爸爸 |
[37:34] | Mack, please. Stop it. | 迈克 别这样 够了 |
[37:37] | No. | 不 |
[37:41] | When Hope died — the real Hope — | 霍普死时 真正的霍普 |
[37:45] | she never came home, | 她都没回到家 |
[37:46] | and, still, it took me weeks | 虽然过了几周 |
[37:48] | before I could walk into her nursery | 我才能走进她的育婴室 |
[37:50] | and take everything away, but I did it…eventually. | 把东西都清走 但我最终做到了 |
[37:56] | It must have been hard. | 那肯定很艰难 |
[37:58] | But this Hope… | 但这个霍普 |
[38:03] | my Hope… | 我的霍普 |
[38:06] | in the Framework… | 框架里的那个 |
[38:13] | She, uh… | 她 |
[38:19] | This is harder. | 要更难 |
[38:28] | I miss her so much. | 我好想她 |
[38:36] | It’s so much worse. | 要心痛多了 |
[38:38] | Imagine that. | 想想看 |
[38:43] | I survived the pain of losing my real child, | 失去真正的孩子后 我撑了下来 |
[38:48] | but I can’t get over the pain of losing a fake one, | 但却无法忘记失去一个假孩子的痛 |
[38:52] | so what kind of a father does that make me? | 那么我是什么样的父亲 |
[38:56] | Maybe Gunner was right about me. | 或许加纳说对了我 |
[39:00] | Maybe I really am already lost. I — | 或许我真的已经迷失了 |
[39:03] | Hope might not have been real, | 霍普或许不是真的 |
[39:05] | but your love for her was. | 但你对她的爱是真的 |
[39:08] | And that makes you a great father and a good man. | 所以 你是个好爸爸 好人 |
[39:14] | We’ll get through this place intact. | 我们会不忘初心地在这里撑下去 |
[39:17] | Together. | 一起撑下去 |
[39:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:22] | Hey, Monster Mack! | 野兽迈克 |
[39:28] | Gunner just paid me off. | 加纳刚还了我的债 |
[39:31] | Seems like you’re twice the beast I thought you were. | 看来你比我想的还厉害啊 |
[39:35] | Glad to have you, Mack. | 很高兴有你在 迈克 |
[39:40] | You fit right in. | 你很合适这里 |
[40:17] | And you’ve dealt with our newest guest? | 你处理好我们的新客人了吗 |
[40:30] | Your gracious host Kasius | 慷慨的主人卡塞亚斯 |
[40:32] | would like to say a few words of welcome. | 想向大家表示欢迎 |
[40:38] | It is truly my pleasure | 我真的非常荣幸 |
[40:40] | to invite you to this wondrous place, | 邀请大家来这个奇妙的地方 |
[40:42] | the last bastion of a species, | 这里是一个种族最后的堡垒 |
[40:45] | a place I’ve been proud to call home for so long. | 也是我长久以来以为傲的家 |
[40:48] | You are the first to arrive | 你们是第一批 |
[40:50] | for an exhibition of unbridled powers | 前来观看无约束力量的展示 |
[40:53] | to excite the senses… | 并刺激感官的 |
[40:57] | …all leading up to our main event. | 之后就是我们的压轴好戏 |
[41:02] | One powerful Inhuman, long thought gone, | 一个威力强大的异人 被以为早已不在 |
[41:06] | now here to enrich one lucky patron’s life. | 现在 她将丰富一位幸运资助人的生活 |
[41:10] | Quake, Destroyer of Worlds. | 震波女 世界毁灭者 |
[41:17] | Someone, maybe someone in this room right now, | 有人 或许正是此刻这房间里的人 |
[41:22] | will win this prize. | 将赢得大奖 |
[41:33] | Her power…will be your power. | 她的力量 就会成为你的 |
[41:38] | So… | 那么 |
[41:44] | …are there any requests as we begin? | 我们开始前 谁有什么要求吗 |
[41:50] | Forget your exhibition. | 别管什么展示了 |
[41:59] | She’s the Destroyer of Worlds. | 她是世界毁灭者 |
[42:11] | She should fight to the death. | 直接让她决战生死吧 |