时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Do you see an Earth that can be saved? | 这样的地球还有拯救的希望吗 |
[00:05] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[00:06] | It’s already been quaked apart. | 地球已经被震碎了 |
[00:08] | we need to make sure this world never comes to be. | 我们得确保世界不会毁灭 |
[00:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:11] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[00:12] | We found a literal piece of the puzzle. | 我们找到了一块真正的谜题碎片 |
[00:14] | The monolith — it’s been fractured. | 碎裂的巨石 |
[00:16] | The shard fits into the machine right here. | 那片碎石可以放进机器这里 |
[00:18] | This could be our way home. | 我们或许可以借此回家 |
[00:19] | Yeah, but the shard alone isn’t enough. | 嗯 但是光有碎石还不够 |
[00:20] | We need the wholemonolith. | 我们需要整块巨石 |
[00:22] | You’ve seen what I can do. All right? I can help. | 你见过我的能耐 我能帮上忙 |
[00:24] | You say his geokinesis is the key to building a new Monolith. | 你说他的控石异能是建造一块新巨石的关键 |
[00:27] | That’s the idea. | 是这个意思 |
[00:28] | Won’t matter if we can’t make it back to the Lighthouse. | 如果我们回不去灯塔也没用 |
[00:30] | Everybody buckle in! | 都系好安全带 |
[00:39] | We spotted something that — | 我们看到了… |
[00:40] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[00:42] | The Destroyer and her friends are heading here. | 毁灭者和她的朋友往这边来了 |
[00:44] | Yes, but how do you — | 对 但你怎么… |
[00:45] | Ready a squad. | 集结一支小队 |
[00:47] | Kasius, apologies, but how did you know? | 卡塞亚斯 抱歉 但你怎么知道的 |
[00:50] | They have a seer telling them what’s to come? | 他们有个先知告诉他们会发生什么 |
[00:52] | Well, I have one of my own. | 我自己也有一个 |
[01:51] | No. | 不 |
[01:54] | Tear the ship apart. | 把船翻个底朝天 |
[01:56] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
[02:21] | All clear. | 安全 |
[02:26] | Hopefully, we can say the same for Enoch. | 希望伊诺克也没事 |
[02:32] | No life-forms detected. | 没有生命迹象 |
[03:02] | The diversion seems to have worked. | 声东击西似乎成功了 |
[03:05] | They’re still searching the ship. | 他们还在搜船 |
[03:07] | Good. You’re secure? | 很好 你安全了吗 |
[03:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:09] | The machine will be online | 等弗林特造好巨石 |
[03:11] | by the time Flint builds the Monolith. | 机器就可以用了 |
[03:14] | Easier said than done. | 说得容易 |
[03:30] | So, one more time — the machine uses the little piece | 所以我再确认一次 机器用小块石头 |
[03:34] | to trigger the bigger piece through space? | 触发大块石头穿越空间 |
[03:36] | Yeah, or time. | 是的 或者时间 |
[03:37] | It mirrors the harmonic resonant frequency of photons, | 它可以映射光子的谐振频率 |
[03:40] | which can exist out of space-time. | 而光子可以穿越时空存在 |
[03:41] | Yeah, I — I hear you saying words, | 好吧 你说的话我都听到了 |
[03:42] | – but what what do they – If Flint can’t construct the Monolith, | -但是究竟 -如果弗林特不能造好巨石 |
[03:44] | none of this matters. | 这些就都不重要了 |
[03:45] | Robin said he can, so I believe it. | 萝宾说他可以 所以我相信能行 |
[03:47] | We’ll talk him through it once we meet up with them. | 等我们碰头后 可以教他怎么做 |
[03:49] | We can’t go yet. There are still people in danger. | 我们还不能走 还有人有危险 |
[03:52] | Coulson’s on it. | 科尔森在处理了 |
[03:53] | He’s rescuing the Inhumans right now. | 他正在营救异人们 |
[03:54] | But not the dead ones. | 但不包括死去的那些 |
[03:57] | Look. When I was brought back, | 我被复活的时候 |
[03:59] | I heard someone else going through the same pain, | 我听说有其他人在经历同样的痛苦 |
[04:02] | the same process. | 同样的过程 |
[04:03] | Being revived? Who? | 被复活吗 谁 |
[04:05] | Some Inhuman. Has to be. | 肯定是异人 一定是的 |
[04:08] | They’re the only thing Kasius values. | 他们是卡塞亚斯唯一在意的 |
[04:09] | Look, if we don’t find them, nobody will. | 如果我们不去找他们 就没人会去找了 |
[04:11] | It’s a whole other section — | 那是另一个区 |
[04:12] | Yeah, but right now, you need to get on that trawler. | 但是现在你得去上拖曳船了 |
[04:14] | People are depending on you to fly them up to safety. | 人们还指望你把他们飞到安全地带呢 |
[04:17] | Show me where to go, I’ll go. | 告诉我去哪里找 我去 |
[04:20] | Tess is needed at the trawler. | 泰丝必须上拖曳船 |
[04:22] | You guys meet Fitz-Simmons. | 你们去和菲兹-西蒙斯会合 |
[04:23] | I’ll save whoever I can and meet you at the rendezvous. | 我尽我所能去救人然后跟你们在集合点会合 |
[04:25] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[04:26] | Nothing about that sounds easy. | 听上去一点也不简单 |
[04:28] | You two get that thing to Flint. | 你们俩去把那东西给弗林特 |
[04:29] | We’ll worry about survivors… | 我们去救幸存者 |
[04:30] | – And kill Kasius. – …get them to safety. | -杀掉卡塞亚斯 -带他们去安全地带 |
[04:32] | And then we kill Kasius? | 然后再去杀卡塞亚斯 |
[04:33] | When does that happen? | 什么时候去 |
[04:34] | Because some of us aren’t getting out of here | 因为我们之中有人不能乘着 |
[04:35] | on a magic rock. | 魔法石离开 |
[04:37] | We won’t leave until humanity’s in control of its future. | 人类能自己掌控未来之前 我们不会走的 |
[04:40] | But in the meantime, everyone do your job, | 但同时 大家完成自己的任务 |
[04:42] | meet at the rendezvous point. | 去集合点会合 |
[04:50] | Mack, it’s an Inhuman in pain. | 迈克 这个异人在受苦 |
[04:52] | I have to go. | 我必须去 |
[04:55] | Elena, please… | 埃琳娜 拜托 |
[04:56] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[04:58] | A few days ago, you were begging for spare mushrooms. | 几天前 你还在求人分点蘑菇给你 |
[05:00] | Now you’re the key to saving the world. | 现在却成了拯救世界的关键 |
[05:02] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[05:04] | I liked it better when I was flying under the radar. | 我更喜欢低调点 |
[05:06] | Kid without hair — you were never under the radar. | 没头发的小孩 你才没低调过呢 |
[05:11] | You’ll do great. | 你会很棒的 |
[05:13] | Get back safe, okay? | 平安回来 好吗 |
[05:19] | Take care of the big guy. He worries. | 照顾好大个子 他担心太多 |
[05:42] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[05:45] | I’m here… | 我在这儿 |
[05:47] | to care for you as you’ve cared for me. | 像你照顾我一样照顾你 |
[05:52] | Fix her. | 复活她 |
[05:53] | This damage is beyond repair. | 这伤治不好了 |
[05:55] | You do it all the time for Inhumans, | 你一直在复活异人 |
[05:57] | the trash girl I sent as my messenger. | 还有我用作信使的那个贱民女孩 |
[05:59] | – Fix her. – Terran biology is simple. | -复活她 -地球人的生物机理简单 |
[06:01] | Sinara is Kree. | 锡纳拉是克里人 |
[06:03] | It won’t work. You know this. | 行不通的 这你知道 |
[06:05] | Stop defying me and fix her. | 别违抗我 复活她 |
[06:08] | With respect, she’s dead. | 恕我直言 她已经死了 |
[06:10] | I don’t know how to remedy that for our kind. | 我不知道怎么复活我们的族人 |
[06:16] | Then I suggest you study the condition more closely. | 那我建议你更仔细地研究一下 |
[06:23] | Fetch the Inhuman trainer. | 去把异人训练官带来 |
[06:30] | Look at me, clawing at the walls of my own mind. | 看看我 心里焦躁不已 |
[06:36] | I envy your sleep. | 真羡慕你睡着了 |
[06:38] | You rest while S.H.I.E.L.D. stalks my every move. | 你休息的时候 神盾局不放过我的一举一动 |
[06:43] | Scavengers. | 捡我的漏 |
[06:48] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[06:50] | They plot to destroy my enterprise | 他们阴谋毁掉我的事业 |
[06:52] | as they did the world my father lusted after. | 就如同他们毁掉了我父亲渴望的世界 |
[07:06] | Tell me these scraps are not all | 别告诉在船上 |
[07:07] | that was recovered from the ship. | 只找到了这些废纸 |
[07:10] | From the old woman you sent to the surface… | 你送去地表的那个老妇人画的 |
[07:13] | years ago, who spoke of the prophecy. | 很多年前 谈及预言的那个 |
[07:15] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[07:18] | She who predicted they’d come through time. | 她预言他们会穿越时间而来 |
[07:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:23] | I think she intended them — | 我觉得她想要他们 |
[07:24] | To go back. | 回到过去 |
[07:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:32] | Every word from my seer’s mouth confirms they would. | 我的先知说的每句话都确认了这点 |
[07:38] | And if they’re here, | 如果他们在这里 |
[07:39] | they have yet to crack the world apart. | 他们就还没有震裂世界 |
[07:45] | Well, picture it, Sinara. | 想象一下 锡纳拉 |
[07:47] | To them, it’s still lush, still whole. | 对他们来说 世界仍然繁荣 完整 |
[07:54] | Tye. | 泰伊 |
[07:57] | You’ve never seen the Earth as it was. | 你从没见过地球以前的样子 |
[08:01] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[08:04] | who had better vision than his race who shunned him, | 比鄙视他的族人更有远见 |
[08:10] | called it a hidden blue gem. | 他管地球叫蓝色璞玉 |
[08:13] | He and his entire confederacy wanted it for their own. | 他和他整个同盟都想要占有它 |
[08:21] | Gather my Inhumans, | 召集我的异人们 |
[08:23] | a fighting force to crush S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们是摧毁神盾局的战队 |
[08:27] | With them out of the past, | 他们回不去 |
[08:30] | my father will then encounter no resistance. | 我父亲就不会遭到抵抗 |
[08:35] | Earth waiting for his embrace. | 地球等待着他的降临 |
[08:40] | Yes, but the remaining Inhumans are barely trained. | 是 但是剩下的异人基本没受过训练 |
[08:57] | My family has a tradition. | 我的家族有个传统 |
[09:01] | When all is lost… | 当希望全无 |
[09:05] | …you die with honor. | 便要光荣战死 |
[09:08] | Drink the Odium. | 饮下决战酒 |
[09:15] | It burns through the body. | 它让你全身燃烧 |
[09:20] | All strength, no pain. | 绝对力量 没有痛苦 |
[09:28] | A fearsome last stand. | 令人畏惧的背水一战 |
[09:33] | A brilliant flash of violent splendor. | 短暂而夺目的绚丽暴力 |
[09:45] | Go fight. | 去战斗吧 |
[09:48] | Until the last moment | 直到最后一刻 |
[09:50] | when your heart bursts with rage. | 你的心在愤怒中迸发 |
[09:56] | If we ever get out of here… | 如果我们能离开这里 |
[09:59] | I’m gonna tour my bike down a very scenic highway | 我要驾着机车[自行车]沿风景秀丽的高速公路 |
[10:02] | till the wheels melt off. | 一直开到轮胎融化 |
[10:05] | Isn’t that the thing that kids ride? | 不是只有小孩才骑那玩意吗 |
[10:08] | It’s a motorcycle. | 我说的是摩托车 |
[10:12] | Imagine a-a rocket on two wheels… | 想象驾着两个轮子的火箭 |
[10:17] | with a place to hold on. | 有把手可抓 |
[10:19] | Sounds crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[10:21] | Yeah, you’d dig it. | 是啊 你会喜欢的 |
[10:28] | You know… | 要知道 |
[10:30] | Earth isn’t a bad place to grow up. | 在地球上长大不算坏 |
[10:34] | If you want to come… | 要是你想来的话 |
[10:37] | you’d always have a home with me and Yo-Yo. | 可以和我跟悠悠球一起住 |
[10:41] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[10:42] | still don’t know how I’m supposed to build a time machine. | 我还不知道要怎么造时间机器呢 |
[10:45] | It’s a portal, not a time machine. | 是传送门 不是时间机器 |
[10:51] | And you’ll build it with this. | 你要用这个造 |
[11:06] | Let’s go! Go, go, go! | 走 快走 |
[11:07] | Get the Inhumans to the trawler! | 带异人上拖曳船 |
[11:12] | Guns, man! It’s like cheating! | 枪啊 简直像耍赖 |
[11:14] | They shouldn’t give these to anyone | 除了百分之百的好人 |
[11:15] | that’s not a really, really good person. | 剩下的人不该得到枪 |
[11:17] | You think there’d be a law. | 按说该有控枪法律的 |
[11:19] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[11:46] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:47] | Kasius freed me. | 卡塞亚斯解放了我 |
[11:49] | I feel no pain. | 我感觉不到痛苦 |
[12:00] | Feel that? | 这下感觉到了吧 |
[12:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:06] | Just a wardrobe malfunction. You? | 衣服破了而已 你呢 |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:09] | Turns out they have PCP in space. | 原来太空里也有迷幻药 |
[12:26] | I heard you were dead. | 我听说你死了 |
[12:28] | You look good for…dead. | 作为死人 你气色还不错 |
[12:31] | I mean, I… | 我… |
[12:33] | You don’t look great, but you — | 你看起来不是特别好 |
[12:34] | I mean, you’ve been through something, but — | 你经历了磨难 但 |
[12:35] | It’s good to see you, too, Deke. | 见到你我也很高兴 迪克 |
[12:50] | I’ve been where you are right now. | 我也经历过你现在的处境 |
[12:53] | Something like this… changes you. | 这种事会改变你 |
[12:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:59] | I keep questioning what happened, what’s real. | 我一直问自己 发生了什么 什么是真的 |
[13:06] | That’s real, and it’s worth the cost. | 救他们是真的 而且值得为之付出 |
[13:11] | Okay. This trawler’s almost ready. | 拖曳船就快准备好了 |
[13:13] | We should get to the rendezvous. | 我们应该赶去集合点 |
[13:15] | You okay flying them up to the human levels? | 你能开着飞船到人居层吗 |
[13:17] | I’ve been watching enough to manage on my own. | 我一直看别人开 应该没问题的 |
[13:19] | Be back for Flint, anyone else coming up. | 我会回来接弗林特和其他人 |
[13:22] | Good. Now get out of here. | 很好 赶紧走吧 |
[13:30] | You were right. | 你们说得对 |
[13:32] | We can fight back. | 我们可以反击 |
[14:02] | The ambush cost us the last of our Inhumans. | 伏击害我们失去了最后一批异人 |
[14:05] | But there’s nowhere to go. They will be caught. | 但现在已经无路可走 我们一定会抓到他们 |
[14:08] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[14:12] | “Trust,” he says, over and again. | 他反复地说相信 |
[14:16] | Tye, the doctor, my royal guards — | 泰伊 医生 我的守卫 |
[14:19] | failures, all. | 都失败了 |
[14:24] | Even you, if I’m being honest. | 如果话实说 就连你也失败了 |
[14:25] | Sir. | 长官 |
[14:27] | Sir, we need a plan. | 长官 我们需要制定计划 |
[14:28] | Silence. | 闭嘴 |
[14:30] | Can’t you see we’re discussing one? | 你没看到我们正在讨论计划吗 |
[14:43] | I, too, have failed. | 我也失败了 |
[14:46] | Lost Inhumans. | 失去了异人 |
[14:49] | Lost you. | 失去了你 |
[14:51] | The glory we sought evades us. | 我们追寻的荣誉总是可望不可及 |
[15:00] | But if I pledge myself… | 但如果我亲自上阵 |
[15:05] | …I could still give my father everything he desired, | 我还能帮父亲得到他想要的一切 |
[15:08] | help elevate the Kasius family name. | 提升卡塞亚斯家族的名声 |
[15:26] | I know there’s a path back to glory. | 我知道有一条路能找回荣耀 |
[15:32] | A path back to you. | 一条回到你身边的路 |
[15:41] | My seer’s knowledge has run dry — | 我的先知已经没有价值了 |
[15:44] | that, or she has misled us. | 要么就是她故意误导了我们 |
[15:49] | Either way, it’s time I used her | 不管怎样 该利用她 |
[15:52] | to send one last message of my own. | 传达我最后一条信息了 |
[16:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:22] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[16:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[16:34] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[16:37] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:44] | This is a trick. | 这是个骗术 |
[16:45] | I thought the same thing when I was standing where you are. | 我处在你的位置上时 也这么想 |
[16:48] | This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[16:49] | I wish it were true. | 那倒好了 |
[16:51] | An LMD or a Framework illusion… | 真希望是生化机器人替身或框架幻觉 |
[16:54] | but it’s me. | 但真是我 |
[16:56] | I’m you. | 我就是你 |
[16:57] | How? I — | 怎么可能 我… |
[16:58] | I waited so long to see myself again, | 我等了好久才终于又见到了我自己 |
[17:01] | still with hope in my eyes. | 眼中还含着希望 |
[17:03] | How are you alive? | 你怎么会还活着 |
[17:06] | They killed me, | 他们杀了我 |
[17:08] | brought me back to take my blood, my DNA, | 又复活我 好取我的血 我的DNA |
[17:12] | then again and again for years. | 多年来反复如此 |
[17:16] | They revive me when they want, | 他们需要我的时候就复活我 |
[17:19] | kill me when they don’t. | 不需要的时候就杀了我 |
[17:20] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做到的 |
[17:23] | How many times? | 你经历了多少次 |
[17:24] | I held on to the thought of this moment. | 我就是为了这一刻才一直撑到现在 |
[17:29] | No. This is wrong. | 不 这不对 |
[17:33] | But this time, | 但这次 |
[17:34] | when they asked me how our team fought back, | 当他们问我 我们的团队是如何反击的 |
[17:37] | I tried to give them as little as I could. | 我尽量给了他们尽可能少的信息 |
[17:41] | But I knew you were close. | 但我知道你要来了 |
[17:44] | You and…Mack. | 你和 迈克 |
[17:50] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[17:52] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[17:55] | Hold him for as long as you can. | 尽你所能陪着他 |
[17:58] | What happens to Mack? What happens? | 迈克怎么了 发生了什么 |
[18:00] | I practiced so many times what to say. | 要说的话我练习了好多次 |
[18:03] | I wanted to be better, | 我想说得更好一点 |
[18:05] | save you from the pain. | 这样你就不会那么痛苦了 |
[18:08] | But seeing you… | 但一见到你 |
[18:12] | all the pain comes back. | 所有的痛都回来了 |
[18:13] | You’ve been here this whole time… | 你一直都在这里 |
[18:16] | Stuck in the loop. | 陷在循环里 |
[18:19] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[18:20] | The loop? | 循环 |
[18:23] | We make it back in time. | 我们及时回去了 |
[18:25] | But then we bring everything that’s to come. | 但该发生的还是发生了 |
[18:29] | I… | 我 |
[18:31] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[18:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:35] | I don’t think I did, either. | 我本来也不相信 |
[18:37] | Until I was on fire, reaching for Mack. | 直到我全身是火 想去抓迈克 |
[18:42] | And then there was nothing there. | 然后就什么都没有了 |
[18:44] | Well, you can tell me how to stop it, right? | 你能告诉我怎么阻止这一切 是吗 |
[18:46] | How do we change it? | 我们要怎么改变 |
[18:48] | I’m not sure you can. | 你恐怕做不到 |
[19:05] | Hello, again. | 再次问好 |
[19:06] | They have located me. | 他们找到我了 |
[19:09] | Repeat — they have located me. | 重复 他们找到我了 |
[19:13] | We copy. You sure they found you? | 收到 你确定他们找到你了吗 |
[19:16] | The evidence is highly suggestive. | 种种迹象表明是的 |
[19:18] | We never should have left him alone. | 我们不该丢下他一个人的 |
[19:20] | We’re here forever if he loses control of that machine. | 如果他失守了那台机器 我们就永远困在这里了 |
[19:22] | Enoch, how long can you hold out? | 伊诺克 你能坚持多久 |
[19:30] | I calculate 12 minutes. | 经计算 还有12分钟 |
[19:32] | What? That is not enough time. | 什么 这点时间不够 |
[19:34] | That machine activates a Monolith we haven’t even built yet. | 那机器要激活一个我们还没造好的巨石 |
[19:37] | We have to go secure the Zephyr. | 我们得去夺下和风 |
[19:39] | Oh, damn it. Really? | 该死 搞什么 |
[19:41] | We had to leave the machine in the hands of some automaton? | 我们非得把机器交给机器人吗 |
[19:43] | I knew the moment that I laid eyes on all of you | 我最初看到你们的时候 就知道 |
[19:46] | that it was gonna spell my downfall. | 你们早晚会害死我 |
[19:55] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[19:57] | I’ll secure the machine and… | 我去保护机器并… |
[19:59] | save the weird robot. | 拯救那个怪机器人 |
[20:02] | Well, I’ll come. It’d be better if we take the plane together. | 我也去 我们一起去夺下飞机会更好 |
[20:04] | Yeah. No duh. | 当然了 |
[20:06] | But none of the time travelers can go, | 但是时间旅行者都不能去 |
[20:07] | because you all need to be at the rendezvous | 因为开启的时候你们都得 |
[20:08] | when it’s turned on, so do the math. | 在集合点 自己算算吧 |
[20:10] | You’re one guy against the Kree. | 你要单枪匹马对抗克里人 |
[20:13] | You’ll be massively outgunned. | 你绝对打不过他们的 |
[20:15] | I’m kind of trying to do the whole hero thing here, man. | 我正准备当英雄拯救世界呢 |
[20:17] | Is that your pep talk? | 你就这么给我鼓劲吗 |
[20:19] | You guys get killed, and who saves the world then? | 你们要是被杀了 那谁来拯救世界 |
[20:23] | I told my parents not to believe in this roach-crap fairy tale, | 我叫我父母不要相信这些无稽之谈 |
[20:25] | and they went and they died for it anyway. | 他们还是为此牺牲了 |
[20:27] | And I’m probably next in line. | 下一个可能就是我 |
[20:29] | But there is no way in hell | 但我绝对不会 |
[20:30] | that I am gonna let some blue Kreeper | 让蓝色克里佬 |
[20:32] | destroy that machine before I get to see | 在我弄明白那台破机器 |
[20:35] | whether or not that damn thing was worth any of this. | 到底值不值得我们这样么拼命之前就把它毁了 |
[20:36] | Look, I’m sure you put up a good fight, | 听着 我相信你能拼命抵抗 |
[20:37] | but if my ride home depends on that machine, | 但如果我能不能回家都取决于那台机器 |
[20:39] | I’m gonna secure it myself. | 我还是想自己去保护它 |
[20:40] | You — you drive me out of my skull, | 你…真是让我抓狂 |
[20:42] | this part of you — this impetuous, bullheaded squabb– | 你这固执冲动的一面 |
[20:45] | I was offering backup, genius. | 我是想增援你 天才 |
[20:47] | No, when the other side of you is a friggin’ hero | 不 你的另一面是个大英雄 |
[20:50] | who can’t help herself but do good, then be great. | 不由自主地想做好事 做了不起的人 |
[20:56] | The world needs that person to make it home. | 这个世界需要那个你回去 |
[21:05] | Just try not to destroy it when you get there. | 等你回去后尽量别毁了世界就好 |
[21:09] | It was almost nice knowing you. | 认识你还算挺好的 |
[21:10] | And you’re a pain in my ass. | 你真是烦死我了 |
[21:16] | I’m not sure I’m ready for this. | 我不确定我准备好了 |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:20] | Close your eyes and concentrate on the stone. | 闭上眼睛 把注意力集中在石头上 |
[21:26] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到它吗 |
[21:29] | Yes. And I can move it. | 嗯 我能移动它 |
[21:31] | Not yet. | 先不要 |
[21:33] | So, every part of the universe, | 宇宙的每个部分 |
[21:34] | from the stars to this stone, | 从星星到这块石头 |
[21:36] | are basically made from the same things. | 基本都是由同样的物质所构成 |
[21:38] | And you’re in touch with its mineral composition. | 你能感应到它的矿物结构 |
[21:41] | You can manipulate it, yeah? | 你能操控它 对吗 |
[21:43] | So now I want you to feel how this stone is different | 那现在我要你感受一下这块石头和你之前 |
[21:46] | from others you’ve felt before, | 感受过的石头的内部结构 |
[21:48] | but its internal structure. | 有什么不一样 |
[21:50] | Can you? | 行吗 |
[21:52] | I-I know it’s a stone. | 我知道这是一块石头 |
[21:54] | But inside, it’s intricate, complex. | 但是其内部结构错综复杂 |
[21:57] | You know, parts hardened by pressure, | 有的地方被压力压实 |
[22:01] | hollowed by loss. | 也有的地方是虚的 |
[22:06] | I feel… | 我感觉到了… |
[22:08] | gaps. | 缺口 |
[22:11] | Like, uh… | 就像 |
[22:13] | Like someone carved patterns at a micro level. | 就像有人在微观结构上雕刻了花纹 |
[22:19] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[22:20] | Yeah. That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:22] | – He’s good at this. – Yeah. So are you. | -他很厉害 -你也是 |
[22:26] | It’s a composite, we think. Mostly limestone. | 我们认为这是复合材料 主要是石灰石 |
[22:28] | I can’t generate rock. | 我不能创造石头 |
[22:30] | Oh, no, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[22:31] | We know where to find plenty of limestone. | 我们知道要去哪里找到很多石灰石 |
[22:33] | Okay. But if it’s a composite, what about the rest? | 好吧 但如果这是复合材料 其他成分呢 |
[22:36] | We have a plan for that. | 我们自有打算 |
[22:39] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[22:41] | – We got to move. – Let’s go! | -我们得走了 -走吧 |
[22:44] | Hey, how are you with confined spaces? | 你不介意狭窄的地方吧 |
[22:46] | – I grew up in a tin can. – Okay, good. | -我可是在罐头里长大的 -很好 |
[22:47] | What about vast ones? | 那开阔的地方呢 |
[22:52] | Submit and avoid pain! | 投降就能免受痛苦 |
[23:07] | We got to run now. | 我们得快逃了 |
[23:08] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 快走 |
[23:10] | This was your way out? | 这就是你逃出去的方法 |
[23:13] | Can’t fight them all. | 打不过所有人 |
[23:15] | The rest need to be afraid to follow us. | 得让剩下的不敢追我们 |
[23:22] | Whatever’s coming, I’m not afraid to hear it. | 不管要发生什么 我都不怕听到 |
[23:25] | Tell me how to fight. | 告诉我怎么反抗 |
[23:27] | I want to. | 我也想 |
[23:30] | I want to help you fix the mistakes. | 我想帮你弥补错误 |
[23:34] | I want to tell you something different than last time. | 我想告诉你跟上次不一样的事 |
[23:38] | But the more I talk… | 但我说的越多 |
[23:40] | the more I hear my words echo all over again. | 就越听到自己的话在一遍遍回响 |
[23:44] | It’s okay. Take it slow. | 没事的 慢慢来 |
[23:47] | Just tell me what you remember. | 告诉我你记得的事就行了 |
[23:49] | I remember feeling helpless. | 我记得无助的感觉 |
[23:52] | Not being able to change people’s choices. | 无法改变人们的选择 |
[23:56] | His choices. | 他的选择 |
[23:59] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[24:00] | No. | 不是 |
[24:02] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[24:07] | How we looking? | 怎么样了 |
[24:09] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[24:16] | All set. | 搞定了 |
[24:17] | Express train to the bottom of the Lighthouse, no stops. | 到灯塔底层的直达特快列车 |
[24:20] | Right to the belly of the beast. | 深入敌人腹地 |
[24:23] | Daisy, can’t waste time. | 黛西 不能浪费时间了 |
[24:27] | I’m not coming. | 我不去了 |
[24:33] | I know you’re scared about going home. | 我知道你害怕回去 |
[24:34] | No, I’m terrified. | 不 我是吓坏了 |
[24:35] | Look around. | 看看啊 |
[24:36] | Billions of people gone. | 死了无数人 |
[24:38] | If there’s a chance I’m the cause… | 如果我有可能是元凶 |
[24:41] | I can’t go. | 我就不能去 |
[24:42] | We can get through this together. | 我们能一起克服难关 |
[24:44] | You don’t even have your powers anymore. | 你现在都没有异能了 |
[24:45] | It’s only a matter of time, and you know it. | 只是时间问题 你知道的 |
[24:47] | If there’s an emergency or if one of you are in danger, | 如果发生紧急事件或者你们中谁有危险了 |
[24:49] | I will need them, and we will find a way. | 我就需要异能 我们会找到办法让我复原 |
[24:52] | If I go through that portal, | 如果我通过了传送门 |
[24:53] | you know it’s the beginning of the end. | 你知道那就是末日的开始 |
[24:55] | I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[24:56] | We made it back home, and we fought to save the world | 我们回到了过去 明知道结果是注定的 |
[24:59] | from a future we knew was coming. | 我们还是努力想要拯救世界 |
[25:01] | We have to fight. | 我们必须努力 |
[25:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:04] | But the more we fought… | 但是我们越努力 |
[25:06] | the closer it came. | 结局就来得越快 |
[25:08] | We don’t even know you did this. | 我们甚至不确定是你做的 |
[25:10] | I was right in the epicenter. | 我就处在震中的位置 |
[25:11] | I won’t let you sacrifice yourself | 我不会允许你因为害怕 |
[25:13] | because you’re scared of what’s to come. | 可能的未来就牺牲你自己 |
[25:14] | What’s to come is the end of everything. | 可能的未来是世界末日 |
[25:17] | If you can change the future here, | 如果你能在这里改变未来 |
[25:19] | you can change it from back home. | 你在过去也可以 |
[25:21] | But we know this solution works. | 但我们都知道这个办法管用 |
[25:23] | We can stop this today. | 我们现在就能阻止它发生 |
[25:24] | No, it’s not about today. | 不 重点不是现在 |
[25:25] | It’s about tomorrow. | 而是未来 |
[25:27] | Even if we solve this problem, the world is never safe. | 即使我们解决了这个问题 世界也永远不会安全 |
[25:30] | The job goes on. We go on. | 这项工作总要继续 我们也要继续 |
[25:33] | The team makes one choice, and it ruins everything. | 团队做了一个毁掉一切的选择 |
[25:37] | A choice to do what? | 什么选择 |
[25:41] | – To save him. – What do you mean? | -救他 -什么意思 |
[25:43] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:44] | Maybe I don’t go with you. | 也许我不跟你走了 |
[25:46] | You know it’s the right move. | 你知道这是正确的选择 |
[25:49] | Coulson, as an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., | 科尔森 作为一名神盾局特工 |
[25:50] | you trained me to fight. | 你教会了我如何战斗 |
[25:53] | Now I’m making my stand here. | 现在我要下定决心 留下 |
[25:57] | May trained you to fight. | 是梅教会了你如何战斗 |
[26:03] | I need you to lead. | 我需要你去领导 |
[26:10] | Phil Coulson is dying. | 菲尔·科尔森要死了 |
[26:13] | And you have to let him. | 你不能阻止 |
[26:30] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[26:32] | How? How does he die? | 怎么会 他怎么死的 |
[26:35] | It’s already begun. | 已经开始了 |
[26:38] | He’s sick, and he knows it. | 他病了 而且他自己知道 |
[26:40] | We tried to stop it. | 我们试图阻止 |
[26:42] | Loyalty — | 忠诚 |
[26:44] | it cost us the world. | 让我们失去了世界 |
[26:45] | You heard all this, | 你听到了这些话 |
[26:46] | and still you couldn’t change anything. | 却还是什么都改变不了 |
[26:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:49] | Stuck in the loop. | 困在了循环里 |
[26:53] | But you can forge a different fu– | 但你可以打造不一样的未… |
[26:57] | Even as I say the words, | 我现在说这话时 |
[27:00] | I realize I’ve heard them before. | 就意识到我听过这话 |
[27:02] | Are you telling me to go back and change the world, | 你是要叫我回到过去改变世界 |
[27:04] | or are you warning me that I can’t? | 还是在警告我 我做不到 |
[27:08] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[27:09] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[27:10] | No. Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[27:11] | I hope you travel a path to a world I’ve never seen. | 我希望你走的道路通往我没见过的世界 |
[27:14] | Now go. | 快走吧 |
[27:15] | Not until you come with me! | 除非你跟我一起走 |
[27:16] | Go! This is not my path. | 走吧 这不是我的路 |
[27:21] | Please! | 求你 |
[27:22] | Please. | 求你 |
[27:24] | Go now! | 快走吧 |
[28:56] | They were sweeping the floor, | 他们去巡视楼层了 |
[28:57] | but never reported in. | 再就没了消息 |
[28:58] | We underestimated their strength, sir. | 我们低估了他们的本事 长官 |
[29:01] | Strength? | 本事 |
[29:02] | They cut off their heads. | 他们杀了人 |
[29:04] | They must answer for it. | 他们要付出代价的 |
[29:06] | They have nowhere to run. | 他们无处可逃 |
[29:09] | We have their ship. | 他们的船已被我们控制 |
[29:11] | Next, we secure all of the trawlers | 接下来 我们控制所有拖曳船 |
[29:15] | and squeeze the Terrans until they drop at our feet. | 对地球人施压 直到他们跪倒在我们脚下 |
[29:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:51] | Well…that worked. | 成功了 |
[30:03] | My last experience will be a new one. | 我的最后体验将是全新的 |
[30:15] | Where has this been all my life, right? | 这玩意以前在哪啊 |
[30:18] | Level three, hidden in a wall cavity. | 3层 藏在一堵空心墙里 |
[30:21] | Yeah, now you tell me. | 嗯 你现在才说 |
[30:25] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[30:26] | What’s it gonna take to fix you up? | 要怎么才能修复你 |
[30:28] | I think, at this point, | 我觉得 现在 |
[30:30] | our efforts would be best spent… | 我们最好把精力花在 |
[30:33] | repairing that. | 修复那个上 |
[30:41] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[30:43] | Just concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[30:49] | He’s a bright kid. | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
[30:52] | Sorry I killed the guards in front of him. | 抱歉我当着他的面杀了守卫 |
[30:54] | Yeah. It’s good to see him building something. | 嗯 很高兴见到他建造一样东西 |
[30:57] | There’s too much death in this place. | 这地方有太多死亡了 |
[31:00] | And asking him to blow out that window | 叫他击碎那扇窗户 |
[31:02] | and the Krees didn’t help. | 让克里人飞出去就更糟了 |
[31:03] | Oh, that wasn’t me. That was the fiancée. | 那不是我 是我未婚妻 |
[31:08] | Fiancée? | 未婚妻 |
[31:11] | So, it’s going to feel strange at first, | 起初感觉会很怪 |
[31:14] | but your hearing will normalize. | 但你的听力会恢复正常的 |
[31:16] | I can hear you. | 我可以听到你了 |
[31:18] | I can hear…my voice. | 我可以听到我自己了 |
[31:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:27] | He ICE’d her. She didn’t want to come. | 他冰冻了她 她不想走 |
[31:28] | I’m not leaving anyone behind. | 我不要留下任何人 |
[31:30] | Where’s Yo-Yo? She didn’t find you? | 悠悠球呢 她没找到你吗 |
[31:34] | She’s not with you? | 她没跟你在一起吗 |
[31:35] | No, she was picking up some survivors. | 没有 她去接幸存者了 |
[31:36] | She should be back by now. | 她早该回来了 |
[31:37] | She’ll make it back. She’s strong. | 她会回来的 她很厉害 |
[31:41] | Hurry. Who knows when that portal’s gonna open. | 快去快回 谁知道传送门什么时候能打开 |
[31:47] | You’re Flint? | 你是弗林特 |
[31:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:51] | You’re gonna get us home. | 你要帮我们回家 |
[31:54] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:55] | I am. | 没错 |
[31:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:58] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 |
[33:00] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[33:10] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[33:14] | Mack, no. | 迈克 不要 |
[33:18] | Elena told me I’d find you here. | 埃琳娜说我会在这里找到你 |
[33:23] | Yo-Yo… | 悠悠球 |
[33:25] | what’d they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[33:28] | I’ve gotten to know Elena quite well. | 我现在对埃琳娜颇为了解了 |
[33:32] | Pain can be so persuasive. | 痛苦可以很有说服力 |
[33:33] | Mack, run! Leave! Go home! | 迈克 快跑 快走啊 |
[33:36] | I’m not leaving. I said let her go! | 我不走 我叫你放了她 |
[33:39] | Look at her tremble. | 看她颤抖的 |
[33:42] | Perhaps she knows what comes next for you… | 或许她知道你接下来会怎么样 |
[33:46] | for me, huh? | 我又会怎样 |
[33:49] | For all of us here, | 我们所有人 |
[33:51] | standing on the edge of timeless, violent glory. | 都站在无尽暴力荣耀的边缘 |
[34:04] | No! No! | 不要 |
[34:07] | No! | 不要 |
[34:33] | Take the Orchard! | 夺回果园 |
[34:34] | Slaughter the rest! | 杀了其他人 |
[34:36] | It’s not gonna happen. | 别做梦了 |
[35:07] | I’m gonna beat your body with your own skull! | 我要用你的脑壳打碎你的身体 |
[35:10] | Elena didn’t deserve to die. | 埃琳娜不该死的 |
[35:21] | Stop it! I’m trying to fix you! | 别闹了 我想修好你呢 |
[35:23] | It does one thing — it opens a door. | 它就一个功能 打开一扇门 |
[35:25] | You’d think they’d make it simple. | 怎么还这么复杂 |
[35:26] | I think this vessel | 我觉得这艘飞船 |
[35:29] | is too damaged to power the Monolith. | 损坏太严重 不能为巨石供能了 |
[35:31] | Then what can? | 那什么能 |
[35:34] | Me. | 我 |
[35:37] | My battery has sustained me | 我的电池维系我 |
[35:40] | for more than 32,000 Earth years. | 在地球上活了超过32000年 |
[35:43] | Modifying the cell stack could create a thermal feedback | 改装电池组后 应该能产生热反馈 |
[35:46] | capable of delivering more than enough power. | 足以制造足够电量 |
[35:49] | Thermal feedback? | 热反馈 |
[35:50] | What happens to you in that scenario? | 那你会怎么样 |
[35:52] | I will expire knowing I returned my friends home. | 我会耗竭 但心知我把朋友们送回了家 |
[35:57] | And then my battery chemistry | 然后我的电池化学 |
[35:59] | will consume my body in an exothermal reaction | 会在放热反应中吞噬我的身体 |
[36:02] | violent enough to decimate several levels of the Lighthouse. | 程度之剧烈将焚尽灯塔的几层楼 |
[36:07] | So it’s not great for the guy | 那么对于站在你旁边 |
[36:08] | that’s standing next to you flipping the switch. | 启动开关的人来说不是好消息咯 |
[36:13] | That person… | 那个人 |
[36:15] | would be completely atomized. | 将被完全雾化 |
[36:19] | Deke, come in. | 迪克 回话 |
[36:24] | I’m liking this plan less. | 我越来越不喜欢这计划了 |
[36:26] | Yeah, we’re here. | 我们在 |
[36:28] | We got the Monolith built. I think it might work. | 巨石好了 或许能行 |
[36:31] | How’s the machine coming? | 机器如何了 |
[36:35] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[36:37] | It’s great. We found a fix for the machine. | 很好 我们修好机器了 |
[36:39] | Good. You were right about taking the Zephyr. | 很好 夺下和风是正确的策略 |
[36:41] | Just make sure everyone’s in place | 确保我们拉下开关时 |
[36:43] | the second we get it powered on, all right? | 大家都已就位 |
[36:44] | We’re only gonna get one shot at this. | 我们只有一个机会 |
[36:46] | Right. | 好 |
[36:48] | You know, your parents would be proud of you. | 你父母会非常为你骄傲的 |
[36:51] | I’ll find out soon enough. | 我很快就会知道了 |
[36:56] | Well, we’re about to give them a hell of a show. | 我们要让他们看场好戏 |
[36:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | We’ll have everyone in place. | 大家都会就位的 |
[37:03] | That machine’s going to explode. | 机器会炸的 |
[37:05] | It’s not safe down here. | 这里不安全 |
[37:06] | What? | 什么 |
[37:08] | You’re welcome to come back with us, | 你可以跟我们回去 |
[37:09] | but if not, you got to leave now. | 但如果不走 你就得现在离开这里 |
[37:11] | Meet Tess at the trawler. | 去拖曳船跟泰丝会合 |
[37:12] | Where? Which one? | 哪里 哪一架 |
[37:13] | But Mack, Yo-Yo, they’re not back yet. I… | 但迈克 悠悠球 他们还没回来呢 |
[37:22] | Tell them I had more work to do. | 告诉他们我还有事要做 |
[37:26] | – Come on. I know the way. – Thank you. | -走吧 我认识路 -谢谢 |
[37:31] | Coulson, what’s happening? | 科尔森 怎么回事 |
[37:33] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[37:37] | There’s nothing you can do to me. | 你无论如何都别想让我屈服 |
[38:08] | I want to watch the light die in your eyes. | 我要看着你眼中的光消逝 |
[38:12] | My father will see me. | 我父亲会看到我 |
[38:14] | He will have his world! | 他将拥有这个世界 |
[38:16] | Not just the sliver Quake left behind. | 而且不止是震波女留下的残骸 |
[38:21] | Silence. | 静默 |
[38:56] | Yo-Yo…she… | 悠悠球 她… |
[39:06] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[39:15] | How? | 怎么会 |
[39:16] | You were killed. | 你被杀了 |
[39:18] | Can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[39:20] | I’m so sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉你见到了那一幕 |
[39:22] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[39:26] | But you were dead. | 但你死了 |
[39:28] | No. | 不 |
[39:29] | I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[39:32] | And it’s time to go home. | 我们该回家了 |
[39:42] | Just a few more. | 再撑会儿 |
[39:46] | I will be offline sooner than anticipated. | 我会比预期的更早下线 |
[39:50] | Far sooner. | 早得多 |
[39:52] | You need to patch in immediately. | 你得马上接线 |
[39:54] | Okay, okay. Just hang on. We’re going, we’re going. | 好 撑着 这就来 |
[39:57] | Guys, we got a problem. | 各位 有麻烦了 |
[39:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:59] | I’m using Enoch to power the machine, but I’m losing him. | 我在用伊诺克为机器供电 但他要不行了 |
[40:02] | You got to launch now. | 你们得马上出发了 |
[40:03] | What? No, Deke, it’s too early. | 什么 不行 迪克 现在还太早 |
[40:06] | The team isn’t back yet. | 团队还没都回来 |
[40:08] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[40:11] | Enoch, buddy, hang on. | 伊诺克 哥们 撑住 |
[40:14] | I know that you’ve done so much already, | 我知道你已经做了好多 |
[40:15] | but, please, please, just hang on. | 但求你 再撑会儿 |
[40:17] | Guys, I’m buying as much time as I can here! | 各位 我已经在尽可能拖延了 |
[40:20] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[40:21] | The rock’s gonna open! Get here now! | 巨石要打开了 快过来 |
[40:26] | I always knew that working with you guys | 我一直知道跟你们合作 |
[40:27] | was gonna blow up in my face! | 是变相自杀 |
[40:28] | It’s about to get literal! | 但这回要来真的了 |
[40:35] | Come on, buddy. Just hang together, okay? | 拜托 伙计 再撑会儿 |
[40:41] | You know she’ll never forgive you, right? | 你知道她绝不会原谅你吧 |
[40:45] | I have to hope. | 我得抱有希望 |
[40:48] | We’re losing him! I’m out of time! | 他要不行了 我没时间了 |
[40:55] | Son of a bi– | 该死 |
[41:06] | You sure Deke didn’t make it out? | 你确定迪克没能活下来吗 |
[41:09] | He would have been standing | 他肯定就站在 |
[41:09] | right in the middle of that explosion. | 爆炸的旁边 |
[41:13] | Maybe he at least got the rock open. | 或许至少他开启了巨石 |
[41:15] | Some of them had to make it home. | 他们肯定至少有一部分人回去了 |
[41:18] | They made it back. I just know it. | 他们回去了 我确信 |
[41:24] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:26] | in any case, we got a second chance. | 不管怎样 我们有第二次机会了 |
[41:30] | Our friends from S.H.I.E.L.D. gave us that, yeah? | 我们神盾局的朋友给我们的机会 |
[41:35] | Clean slate. | 重新开始 |
[41:39] | Future’s up to us now. | 未来要看我们的了 |
[41:41] | There’s a lot that needs fixing. | 有好多需要修复 |
[41:44] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[41:47] | Here’s your blueprint. | 这是你的蓝图 |