时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Phil Coulson is dying. | 菲尔·科尔森要死了 |
[00:04] | Can we cure this? | 能治好吗 |
[00:05] | The tissue is already dead. | 那些组织已经坏死了 |
[00:06] | There is no cure for that. | 这是治不好的 |
[00:08] | Ruby, when they resurface, I’ll put an end to all of this. | 露比 等他们再出现 我会结束这一切 |
[00:10] | This entire S.H.I.E.L.D. chapter will be over. | 神盾局会彻底成为历史 |
[00:15] | Your work is incomplete, | 你做事不周全 |
[00:18] | At least the beacon will do what it’s supposed to do. | 至少信标会做到它该做的 |
[00:23] | I think that when the monoliths exploded, | 我觉得几个巨石爆炸后 |
[00:24] | they tore open a fear dimension. | 他们撕开了一个恐惧维度 |
[00:26] | And I was hoping there was enough Gravitonium | 我希望里面有足够多的重力鎓 |
[00:28] | to stitch together the tear in space-time. | 来缝合时空裂缝 |
[00:33] | Deke Shaw could possibly be an LMD. | 迪克·肖可能是个生化机器人替身 |
[00:36] | I ran a genetic profile to see if he was | 我做了基因分析 想看他是否 |
[00:37] | biologically linked to anyone. | 跟任何人有血缘关系 |
[00:39] | And it came up with a match? | 有人匹配吗 |
[00:40] | No. | 不是 |
[00:42] | It came up with two. | 是有两人匹配 |
[00:54] | Have you heard of Thorazine, Alex? | 你听说过氯丙嗪吗 亚历克斯 |
[00:59] | I only mentioned it | 我提这个 |
[00:59] | because that’s what they’re proposing for you — | 是因为这是他们对你的建议治疗 |
[01:02] | a high dose, much more aggressive treatment | 大剂量 是比你现在早上吃的药 |
[01:05] | than what you’re taking in the mornings now. | 要激进得多的治疗方案 |
[01:07] | I’m the one holding them back, because I feel for you. | 我制止了他们 因为我同情你 |
[01:12] | I don’t think that you are a violent person. | 我不认为你是个有暴力倾向的人 |
[01:15] | A few outbursts don’t define you. | 不能因为几次爆发而给你下定论 |
[01:18] | But you need to open up about the trauma that led you here, | 但你得敞开心扉 谈谈让你变成这样的创伤 |
[01:22] | starting with your father’s abuse, | 从你父亲的虐待开始 |
[01:24] | and then torture at the hands of Mr. Ward, | 然后是沃德先生对你的折磨 |
[01:28] | and then S.H.I.E.L.D. | 然后是神盾局 |
[01:30] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切 |
[01:33] | That’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[01:35] | But we need to drill down on how that makes you feel, | 但我们需要深究一下你对这些事的感受 |
[01:38] | show them some improvement | 让他们看到进展 |
[01:41] | so they don’t drug you | 好阻止他们用药 |
[01:42] | to the point where thoughts are hard to come by, okay? | 把你麻痹到没有思想的地步 好吗 |
[01:48] | So, we can start anywhere. | 从哪里开始都可以 |
[01:53] | April. | 爱普莉[四月] |
[01:55] | Okay. What happened in April? | 好 四月发生了什么 |
[02:02] | April… | 爱普莉 |
[02:05] | your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[02:06] | Just turned 3. | 刚满三岁 |
[02:09] | I never spoke about — | 我从没提过 |
[02:10] | Six weeks ago, during our Tuesday session, it was raining. | 六周前 周二的治疗时下着雨 |
[02:14] | You always prop the window open with a pen. | 你总用一支笔把窗户支开 |
[02:16] | Your wife called, and you answered after one ring. | 你夫人打电话来 响了一声你就接了 |
[02:20] | Tight leash, huh? | 妻管严吧 |
[02:22] | You stepped outside to talk, | 你走出去接电话 |
[02:24] | but the door’s not as thick as you think. | 但是门并没有你想的隔音 |
[02:27] | April had a fever — 103.2. | 爱普莉发烧了 39.6度 |
[02:32] | All those kids at the parties, a lot of germs. | 派对上那些小孩子 很多细菌 |
[02:35] | You said you’d be home early. | 你说你会早些回家 |
[02:37] | 513 Elm Drive, right? | 榆树路513号 对吗 |
[02:40] | You know where I live? | 你知道我的住处 |
[02:42] | You should really be more careful. | 你该多加小心的 |
[02:44] | You never know what someone might do with that information. | 你无从知道别人能用这些信息做什么 |
[02:51] | I told you — I remember everything. | 我跟你说了 我记得一切 |
[02:55] | I’d like that Thorazine now, please. | 我现在就想要氯丙嗪 谢谢 |
[03:09] | Everything is stabilizing — back in normal range. | 一切都稳定了 回到了正常区间 |
[03:12] | Bit of good news. | 总算有点好消息了 |
[03:14] | How’s the pain? | 还疼吗 |
[03:15] | Nothing I can’t handle. Thank you. | 还能忍 谢谢 |
[03:19] | Well, how’s this? You okay? | 这样呢 还舒服吗 |
[03:20] | – It’s fine. – Good. Okay. | -很好 -那就好 |
[03:23] | Well you need to stay warm. | 你要注意保暖 |
[03:27] | can I get you anything to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[03:28] | Mack, enough. | 迈克 够了 |
[03:30] | Seriously, if I had arms, I would strangle you right now. | 说真的 如果我有胳膊 我现在就掐死你 |
[03:35] | How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样了 |
[03:36] | – Cranky. – How are you feeling? | -暴躁 -你感觉怎么样 |
[03:39] | The same way I was feeling | 我还是老样子 |
[03:40] | before you knew anything was wrong with me. | 跟你知道我有事之前一样 |
[03:43] | Thank you for asking, but, please, stop asking. | 谢谢关心 但拜托别问了 |
[03:45] | Fitz is gonna do the best prosthetics work he’s ever done for you, | 菲兹会为你做一副最棒的假肢 |
[03:48] | but it may take some time. | 但可能需要点时间 |
[03:51] | We don’t have the materials he needs here, | 我们这里没有他需要的材料 |
[03:53] | but we’re gonna find a way to get them. | 但我们会想办法弄到的 |
[03:55] | In the meantime, I need you to focus on resting and healing. | 现在 我需要你好好休息 恢复 |
[03:59] | Sitting still isn’t my strong suit. | 坐着不动不是我的强项 |
[04:00] | I know, but he’ll make it worth the wait. | 我知道 但他会让等待值得的 |
[04:02] | See? | 瞧 |
[04:03] | People can’t even tell the difference. | 人们根本分辨不出来 |
[04:05] | And, honestly, this one’s way more fun. | 而且老实说 这个有趣得多 |
[04:08] | – He’s always adding – Does it feel the same? | -他总在加上… -感觉一样吗 |
[04:13] | Actually, no. | 事实上 不一样 |
[04:15] | It doesn’t feel at all, but you get used to it. | 完全没有感觉 但你会习惯的 |
[04:19] | How are you gonna feel about dating someone with robo-parts? | 你会喜欢跟有机器肢体的人约会吗 |
[04:24] | Those aren’t the parts that matter. | 那不是最重要的部分[肢体] |
[04:26] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[04:27] | What? Oh, no, come on. That’s not what I meant. | 怎么了 不 拜托 我不是那个意思 |
[04:30] | What I meant was that the thing I hate about robots | 我的意思是 我讨厌机器人 |
[04:32] | is that they have no heart, no soul — | 是因为他们没有心 没有灵魂 |
[04:35] | those are the parts that matter. | 那些才是要紧的部分 |
[04:38] | Nice save. | 圆得不错 |
[04:39] | And sweet. | 很有爱 |
[04:41] | Okay. You can be annoying again. | 好了 你又要烦人了 |
[04:44] | Well, it’s my turn now. Time to break up this party. | 轮到我烦人了 探视该结束了 |
[04:47] | You need rest. | 你需要休息 |
[04:49] | I need a beer. | 我需要啤酒 |
[04:51] | I’ll see what I can do about that. | 我会想想办法的 |
[04:52] | In the meantime, you listen to the doc, all right? | 现在 你要听医生的 好吗 |
[05:03] | We need to get out of here | 我们得出去 |
[05:04] | and get Fitz what he needs to fix her. | 为菲兹找到帮助她所需的东西 |
[05:06] | I know, Mack, but it’s one of many pressing concerns. | 我知道 迈克 但这是众多要紧问题之一 |
[05:09] | I was just coming to see you. | 我正要来找你 |
[05:10] | Tidings of comfort and joy? | 有令人安慰的好消息吗 |
[05:11] | Warnings of doom and gloom. | 有厄运的警告 |
[05:13] | The, uh — The Gravitonium device that we used | 我们用来粘合裂缝的 |
[05:14] | to seal the rift is barely strong enough. | 重力鎓装置不够强壮 |
[05:17] | It’s duct tape on the Hoover Dam. It’s not gonna hold. | 就像贴在胡佛水坝上的强力胶带 撑不住的 |
[05:18] | How much time before the dam starts leaking? | 水坝还有多久开始泄露 |
[05:20] | Well, uh, it’s hard to calculate that precisely, | 很难精确计算 |
[05:22] | but, based on the increased frequency of transit, | 但是 根据传输频率的增长 |
[05:25] | electromagnetic waves, | 还有电磁波 |
[05:27] | I’d say that our days were numbered. | 我估计我们的日子所剩无几了 |
[05:29] | Sorry. That was insensitive. | 抱歉 我没想那么多 |
[05:30] | No, it wasn’t. It’s part of life. We’re all gonna die. | 没事 那是人生的一部分 我们都会死的 |
[05:32] | Right now, we need to make sure it doesn’t happen | 现在 我们得确保这整个星球 |
[05:34] | to the entire planet all at once. | 不会一下就完蛋 |
[05:35] | So, we need more Gravitonium | 所以我们需要更多重力鎓 |
[05:36] | to seal the rift for good, right? | 来彻底粘合裂缝 对吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, but that’s something we haven’t seen | 对 但那玩意在我们这个时代里 |
[05:39] | on this side of the future in a long time. | 已经很久没出现了 |
[05:41] | Sir… | 长官 |
[05:43] | I really think that we should have everybody on this. | 我真觉得我们该让所有人都去找它 |
[05:46] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[05:46] | Let’s not forget about Yo-Yo. | 别忘了悠悠球 |
[05:48] | She can’t help until we help her. | 我们不帮她 她就也帮不上忙 |
[05:49] | Daisy’s hoping we can tackle both problems with one solution. | 黛西希望我们能一石二鸟 |
[05:53] | Cybertek. | 赛博科技 |
[05:55] | The last time anyone saw Gravitonium in this time line | 这个时代里最后一次有人见到重力鎓 |
[05:57] | was at Cybertek’s lab, | 就是在赛博科技实验室 |
[05:58] | which happens to be the same company that built Deathlok’s leg. | 就是那家给死亡战士造腿的公司 |
[06:01] | – Now we’re talking. – Cybertek was dissolved. | -这才像话 -赛博科技已经解体了 |
[06:03] | Quinn’s vanished. Raina’s dead. | 奎恩消失了 蕾娜死了 |
[06:05] | Gravitonium is still M.I.A. | 重力鎓依然不见踪影 |
[06:07] | Yeah, but we found the names of the scientists | 对 但我们找到了那些曾为 |
[06:08] | who worked under Ian Quinn, so… | 伊恩·奎恩工作的科学家的名字 |
[06:10] | Who’s Ian Quinn? | 谁是伊恩·奎恩 |
[06:12] | Rich guy, bad guy. | 有钱的坏蛋 |
[06:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:16] | Oh, I’m not part of the club? | 我不是你们中的一员吗 |
[06:18] | I’m sorry. I’ll just go get my things, | 抱歉 我这就去拿上东西 |
[06:20] | and I’ll go grab a cheeseburger. | 再去吃个芝士汉堡 |
[06:21] | Have a seat, Deke. I invited him. | 请坐 迪克 我请他来的 |
[06:23] | He’s seen more Gravitonium than any of us. | 他见过的重力鎓比我们都多 |
[06:25] | He may have some insight that we don’t. | 他也许会有独特的见解 |
[06:27] | Okay. So, this is Quinn’s Gravitonium guy, | 好 这是奎恩的重力鎓负责人 |
[06:30] | Dr. Joseph Getty. | 约瑟夫·盖提博士 |
[06:31] | Also dead. We chased that lead. | 他也死了 我们查过这条线的 |
[06:32] | Right, but here’s where it gets interesting — | 对 但这一点就比较有趣了 |
[06:34] | all of Cybertek’s scientists are now dead, within the past two years, | 赛博科技的科学家都在过去两年内死了 |
[06:37] | and all of their death certificates were signed by one man… | 他们的死亡证明都是一个人签的 |
[06:41] | Murray Jacobson. | 默里·雅各布森 |
[06:42] | What? So, you think it’s a cover-up? They’re still alive? | 怎么 你觉得这是掩盖 他们还活着 |
[06:44] | Yeah, it smells like it, | 对 我觉得像 |
[06:45] | but this photo’s all I could find on him. | 但关于他 我只能找到这张照片 |
[06:46] | You ran facial recognition? | 你做过面部识别了吗 |
[06:47] | I did, and I found his mug | 做了 我发现他的脸 |
[06:49] | associated with multiple aliases, | 与多个化名有联系 |
[06:51] | the most recent being Lewis Casalino, | 最新的是路易斯·卡萨利诺 |
[06:54] | a real-estate agent in Baton Rouge. | 是巴吞鲁日的一名房地产经纪人 |
[06:56] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得找他谈谈 |
[06:58] | So…we’re going outside? | 那么 我们要出去 |
[07:00] | Yeah, they’re kind of sparing no expense looking for you guys. | 对 他们正不遗余力地找你们呢 |
[07:03] | We’ll leave under cover of night. | 我们趁夜色出发 |
[07:05] | It’s a risk we have to take. | 我们必须冒这个险 |
[07:06] | If he can help us find Dr. Getty, | 要是他能帮我们找到盖提博士 |
[07:09] | we may get a lead on Gravitonium. | 我们也许就有重力鎓的线索了 |
[07:10] | Yeah. I’m going with you. | 好 我也去 |
[07:11] | I thought you grounded yourself. | 你不是把自己关在这里了吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I can’t really destroy the world without my powers, so… | 我没了异能 没法毁灭世界 |
[07:15] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[07:17] | I know. I just want some fresh air. | 我知道 我就是想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[07:19] | Right. Well…fresh air for all of us. | 好吧 那…我们都去呼吸新鲜空气 |
[07:23] | – Have a seat, Deke. – Okay. | -坐 迪克 -好 |
[07:24] | I need you to stay here. | 我需要你留下 |
[07:26] | See if you can help Fitz. | 看能不能帮到菲兹 |
[07:28] | What? N-No. Come on. | 什么 不 别啊 |
[07:29] | I’m — I’m not a babysitter. | 我不要当保姆 |
[07:32] | Do you have any idea how high my IQ is? | 你知道我智商有多高吗 |
[07:34] | Actually, neither do I. | 其实我自己也不知道 |
[07:36] | Nobody actually cared about that in the future. | 在未来 没人关心这个 |
[07:38] | Intelligence was measured by how long you could survive. | 智商的高低就看你存活时间的长短 |
[07:41] | Then be smart and stay here. | 那就放聪明点 留在这儿 |
[09:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:20] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[09:29] | Where are we?! | 我们在哪 |
[09:39] | Lewis Casalino? | 路易斯·卡萨利诺 |
[09:41] | AKA Murray Jacobson, William Pratt, | 又名默里·雅各布森 威廉·普拉特 |
[09:43] | Gene Kline, Marion Cobretti. | 吉恩·克兰 马里昂·科布雷提 |
[09:57] | He’s armed, and he’s coming your way. | 他有枪 朝你那边去了 |
[10:16] | Show yourself, or I’ll drop you. | 让我看清你 不然我开枪了 |
[10:19] | Drop the gun. We just want to talk. | 放下枪 我们只想谈谈 |
[10:20] | You heard him — drop the gun. | 你听到他的话了 把枪放下 |
[10:21] | Listen, ladycakes, | 听着 小妞 |
[10:23] | I take orders from two people — no one and not you. | 我只听两个人的命令 “没有人”和”不是你” |
[10:29] | Candy Man? | 糖果贩 |
[10:33] | Mack Hammer? | 迈锤子 |
[10:36] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 见了鬼了 |
[10:39] | Do I owe you money? | 我欠你钱吗 |
[10:40] | Hey, it’s probably the other way around, brother. | 八成是我欠你钱 兄弟 |
[10:44] | Oh, it’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:45] | Good to see you. | 我也是 |
[10:52] | There he is — Tony “Candy Man” Caine. | 就是他 “糖果贩”托尼·凯恩 |
[10:55] | We were roommates freshman year at the Academy. | 我们在学院时是大一的室友 |
[10:57] | Why’d they call you “Candy Man”? | 为什么他们叫你”糖果贩” |
[10:58] | Well, Tony was the kind of guy who could get you anything — | 托尼是那种能帮你搞到任何东西的人 |
[11:00] | you know, fake I.D.S, | 假身份证 |
[11:02] | backstage passes, test answers. | 后台通行证 考试答案 |
[11:05] | What did I get for all my troubles? | 我做了这么多得到了什么回报 |
[11:07] | Booted from the Academy. | 被学院开除了 |
[11:08] | Well, you also never went to class. | 你还从没去上过课 |
[11:10] | Oh, yeah, well, I really wasn’t a books-and-test kind of guy. | 是啊 我真不是那种认真学习好好考试的人 |
[11:12] | That was Mack — never missed a class, never broke a rule. | 那是迈克 从不缺课 从不违规 |
[11:16] | They called us the Saint and the Sinner. | 他们叫我们”圣人与罪人” |
[11:18] | Wait. Could we get back to “Mack Hammer,” please? | 等等 我们能再说说”迈锤子”的事吗 |
[11:20] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 对了 |
[11:21] | He made the mistake of telling us | 他一不小心告诉我们 |
[11:23] | that he was obsessed with MC Hammer in high school. | 他高中的时候疯狂痴迷MC锤子 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 够了 |
[11:26] | Wait. Where’s your picture? | 等等 你的照片在哪里 |
[11:28] | – Don’t — – Oh, my, my. | -别… -我的天 |
[11:30] | – There he is. That’s it. – You can’t unsee that, Mack. | -就是这个 -这下印在脑海里了 迈克 |
[11:32] | All right, this does not leave the plane. | 好吧 下了飞机不许说 |
[11:33] | All right, guys, guys, I’m guessing you didn’t track me down | 好了 各位 我猜你们来找我 |
[11:36] | to relive good memories and awesome haircuts. | 不是为了重温过去和回顾帅气发型吧 |
[11:39] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[11:40] | We’re looking for a Cybertek scientist | 我们在找一位赛博科技的科学家 |
[11:42] | named Joseph Getty. | 叫约瑟夫·盖提 |
[11:44] | And why would I know him? | 我为什么会认识他 |
[11:46] | You signed his death certificate. | 你签了他的死亡证明 |
[11:48] | If he’s still alive, he may have valuable information for us. | 如果他还活着 他也许能为我们提供有用信息 |
[11:51] | He could help us keep the world | 他可以帮我们阻止 |
[11:52] | from shattering into a billion pieces. | 这个世界分崩离析 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | You guys ever hear of Project Paperclip? | 你们听说过回形针项目吗 |
[12:03] | Secret program to recruit Nazi scientists | 二战后招募纳粹科学家的 |
[12:06] | after World War II. | 秘密项目吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah, and the exact same thing happened with Hydra | 没错 对于九头蛇那些值得拥有 |
[12:10] | for those worthy of a second chance. | 第二次机会的人也是这样 |
[12:12] | And it was my job to give them new identities, | 我的职责就是给他们新身份 |
[12:14] | new lives, erase the old ones. | 新生活 抹除原来的痕迹 |
[12:17] | So, you know where he is. | 所以你知道他在哪里 |
[12:19] | We need to talk to him, Tony. | 我们要找他谈谈 托尼 |
[12:21] | Well, if the Mack Hammer’s willing to break the rules, | 如果迈锤子都愿意违反规矩 |
[12:24] | this has got to be bad. | 情况肯定很糟糕 |
[12:26] | Yeah, doomsday bad. | 末日那么糟 |
[12:27] | Following the rules is no longer an option. | 现在已经不能遵守规矩了 |
[12:32] | Look what I found in storage. | 看我在仓库找到了什么 |
[12:35] | Baseball, right? | 这是棒球吧 |
[12:38] | Did everybody have really big hands? | 大家的手都很大吗 |
[12:40] | ‘Cause this is crazy. | 这也太大了 |
[12:42] | There’s another one if you want to play. | 如果你想玩 里面还有一个 |
[12:43] | I’m monitoring a highly volatile situation. | 我正在监测高度不稳定的情况 |
[12:47] | Well, yeah, I’m trying to help. | 没错 我是想帮忙 |
[12:49] | You don’t have to be such a cranky, old man about it. | 你不用像个暴躁的老头子似的 |
[12:52] | If you’re stuck on a problem, you should take a break. | 如果你被难住了 就该休息一下 |
[12:54] | My mom used to tell me | 我妈妈以前和我讲过 |
[12:55] | about this guy named Albert Einstein. | 一个叫阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦的人 |
[12:57] | He says that play is the highest form of research. | 他说玩耍是研究的最高境界 |
[13:00] | I’m not gonna play catch with you. | 我不会和你玩抛接球 |
[13:01] | I’ve got stuff to… Okay? | 我有事要做…好吗 |
[13:05] | Well, why don’t I stay here | 不如我留在这里 |
[13:05] | and stare at the numbers for a little while? | 盯一会儿这些数字 |
[13:07] | You can go visit Mrs. Fitz. | 你可以去看看菲兹太太 |
[13:09] | You guys just got married. All the grown-ups are gone. | 你们刚结婚 那些大人们都走了 |
[13:11] | I bet she’s just dying for a little post-wedding yee-haw. | 她肯定很想和你度个”蜜月” |
[13:13] | Okay, do you know what, Einstein? You’re right. | 你知道吗 爱因斯坦 你说得对 |
[13:15] | I need a break, so let’s play ball. | 我需要休息一下 来玩球吧 |
[13:17] | Let’s play ball. Come on. | 来玩球吧 来吧 |
[13:19] | Okay. Toss me the ball, and we’ll play fetch. | 好了 把球扔过来 我们玩传接球 |
[13:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:27] | Damn. It’s happening again. | 天啊 又开始了 |
[13:31] | We are experiencing another anomaly flare. | 又出现异常爆发了 |
[13:34] | If you see something that doesn’t belong here, | 如果你看到什么不属于这里的东西 |
[13:37] | it’s not real. | 那就不是真的 |
[13:39] | Kill it by any means necessary. | 用一切手段将其消灭 |
[13:47] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:50] | I woke up. | 我醒了 |
[13:50] | I forgot I didn’t have arms. | 我忘了我没有胳膊了 |
[13:53] | Okay, let’s just get you back up there. | 好了 先把你扶回床上 |
[13:55] | Please, leave me alone. | 请不要管我 |
[14:00] | I just want to sit here. | 我只想坐在这里 |
[14:09] | I want to be with Mack forever, | 我想永远和迈克在一起 |
[14:11] | and I want to have children with him. | 我想和他一起生孩子 |
[14:13] | And you will. | 你会的 |
[14:15] | This doesn’t change anything. | 这改变不了什么 |
[14:17] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[14:21] | What I saw, what I heard — | 我所看到的 所听到的 |
[14:25] | that’s all happening. | 都在成真了 |
[14:28] | There’s no future but the one we saw. | 我们见到的未来是唯一的未来 |
[14:30] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[14:34] | We can change it. | 我们可以改变未来 |
[14:37] | We will change it. | 我们会改变未来的 |
[14:40] | No. | 不 |
[14:43] | Nothing’s gonna change it. | 什么都不能改变它 |
[14:45] | You’re different, man. | 你变了 伙计 |
[14:48] | You hated violence. | 你以前很讨厌暴力 |
[14:50] | Now look at this — you got this shotgun ax thing. | 看看这个 你还有把猎枪斧 |
[14:54] | You’re one of America’s most wanted. | 你是全美头号通缉犯 |
[14:57] | I mean, it’s badass and everything, don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 这是很厉害 |
[15:00] | but, dude, what happened? | 但是 哥们 到底发生了什么 |
[15:05] | There are a lot of dark things going on in this world | 这世界上每天都会发生很多黑暗的事 |
[15:07] | that people should never have to see. | 人们不该见识到 |
[15:12] | I won’t let the people I love get hurt by them. | 我不会让我爱的人被这些事伤害 |
[15:16] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[15:18] | So, that’s why you were asking about the Deathlok program. | 所以你才问起死亡战士项目的事 |
[15:21] | I’m sorry, man. It’s a dead end. | 对不起 伙计 那是个死胡同 |
[15:26] | I know Cybertek coerced a lot of people, | 我知道赛博科技逼迫了很多人为他们做事 |
[15:28] | but I’m still not sure how I feel | 但我还是难以接受 |
[15:30] | about a bunch of their scientists | 他们的科学家 |
[15:31] | getting clean slates and walking among us. | 洗白后就回归社会 |
[15:35] | What if one of them has the key to saving you? | 万一他们之中有人能救你呢 |
[15:41] | You were hoping Cybertek could solve more than two problems. | 你希望赛博科技能一石三鸟吧 |
[15:44] | I am not gonna be the next John Garrett. | 我不会成为下一个约翰·加勒特 |
[15:47] | The answer’s no. | 答案是不行 |
[15:47] | Okay, just hear me out for a second. | 先听我说完 |
[15:48] | Cybertek had a whole team of people | 赛博科技有一个团队 |
[15:50] | whose only job was to keep Garrett alive. | 专门延续加勒特的生命 |
[15:51] | What if one of them could do the same for you? | 万一其中有人也能为你这么做呢 |
[15:53] | Absolutely not. That’s an order. | 绝对不行 这是命令 |
[15:54] | If there’s a chance to save your life, why not try? | 如果有机会拯救你的生命 为什么要拒绝 |
[15:57] | Because I already had one unnatural life extension, | 因为我的生命已经通过不自然力延续过了 |
[16:00] | and I don’t want another. | 我不想再来一次 |
[16:02] | You both have to accept that. | 你们必须接受这一点 |
[16:10] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[16:11] | Not a chance. | 绝对不行 |
[16:13] | He was our shield when we needed it, | 我们需要时 他做了我们的护盾 |
[16:14] | and like it or not, | 不管怎样 |
[16:16] | we’re gonna be his. | 我们也要做他的盾 |
[16:29] | Come on in. Join the party. | 来吧 加入我 |
[16:34] | You can talk. | 你会说话 |
[16:36] | When I feel like it. | 想说时就会说 |
[16:40] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[16:44] | A safe house. | 一个安全屋 |
[16:48] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[16:49] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[16:51] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这里 |
[16:54] | You will get all of your questions answered | 你所有的问题 |
[16:55] | when you get them answered. | 都会在适当时得到解答 |
[16:58] | From who? | 谁来解答 |
[17:00] | Mother. | 我妈妈 |
[17:08] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:10] | You still have that scar… | 你小时候落的那道疤 |
[17:13] | that you got when you were a kid? | 现在还在 |
[17:16] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:19] | We used to play together. | 我们以前一起玩过 |
[17:22] | Ruby, right? | 你叫露比对吧 |
[17:24] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你 |
[17:26] | You hit your head on the kitchen counter. | 你在厨房柜台上撞到了头 |
[17:28] | That’s how you got it. | 疤就是这样来的 |
[17:30] | I remember the floor — | 我记得地板 |
[17:31] | Black-and-white checkers. | 黑白格的 |
[17:33] | I was supposed to be watching you, so I got blamed. | 我本该照看你的 所以我被怪罪了 |
[17:36] | My father beat me in front of you and your mother. | 我父亲在我和你妈妈面前打了我 |
[17:42] | I want to see her… now. | 我要见她 立刻 |
[17:58] | Well, this can’t be good. | 这可不妙 |
[18:00] | Did they find me? | 他们找到我了吗 |
[18:02] | Do I have to relocate again? | 我需要再搬家吗 |
[18:03] | Everything’s okay. This isn’t an official visit. | 一切正常 我不是为公事而来 |
[18:06] | I just need you to help me find something. | 我需要你帮我找样东西 |
[18:10] | What? | 找什么 |
[18:12] | Gravitonium. | 重力鎓 |
[18:14] | It’s okay. He’s an old friend of mine. | 没事 他是我的一个老朋友 |
[18:15] | You can trust him. He’s one of the good guys. | 你可以相信他 他是好人 |
[18:18] | I’m with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局的 |
[18:20] | No, no. They’re the bad guys now. | 不 他们现在是坏人 |
[18:22] | I can’t be seen talking to a criminal! | 我不能被看见和罪犯交谈 |
[18:24] | Says the guy who used to work for Hydra. | 曾经为九头蛇效力的人好意思这么说 |
[18:26] | Listen, he had to work for them. | 他是不得已为他们干活的 |
[18:28] | They were threatening to kill his family. | 他们威胁要杀了他全家 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:33] | I still regret everything I did for them, | 我到现在还后悔我为他们做的事 |
[18:36] | but I’m paying for my sins. | 但我在赎罪了 |
[18:39] | Saving the world will pay for them all. | 拯救世界就能把罪全部赎清 |
[18:45] | What do you need to know? | 你需要知道什么 |
[18:47] | What happened to the Gravitonium? | 重力鎓落到哪了 |
[18:51] | They put it on a cargo ship, the Principia, | 他们把它运上了原则号货船 |
[18:54] | to transport it to a facility in the Pacific, but… | 想送去太平洋上的一间机构里 但是 |
[18:57] | never made it. | 船没能到达 |
[18:59] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 出了什么事 |
[18:59] | It sank during a thunderstorm. | 船在雷暴雨中沉了 |
[19:02] | If you want Gravitonium, | 如果你们想要重力鎓 |
[19:03] | you’re gonna have to reach 5 miles down into the ocean to get it. | 就得下到海面下5英里处去拿 |
[19:09] | We’re looking in an area that they’ve already searched. | 我们在搜索他们已经搜过的区域 |
[19:11] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[19:12] | I expanded the search range 100 miles in every direction | 我从船最后一次联络外界的坐标起 |
[19:15] | from the coordinates at which it last made contact. | 向每个方向延伸了100英里的搜索范围 |
[19:18] | Bathymetric maps don’t show anything. | 海深图上什么也没有 |
[19:20] | Sonar doesn’t pick up any deviations. | 声纳也没发现任何异常 |
[19:22] | So, maybe they were hijacked by pirates. | 所以也许他们被海盗劫持了 |
[19:24] | He said it went down in a storm. | 他说它是在风暴中沉没的 |
[19:26] | Did you ever consider he might be lying? | 你有没有想过他可能在说谎 |
[19:28] | He was Hydra. | 他做过九头蛇呢 |
[19:29] | Mack believes him. | 迈克相信他 |
[19:30] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[19:37] | Look at all that water. | 看看这些水啊 |
[19:44] | You should get some rest. | 你应该休息一下 |
[19:45] | You haven’t slept all night. | 你一夜未眠 |
[19:46] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I just — | 我没事 我没事 只是… |
[19:48] | I don’t know where else to look, | 我不知道还能去哪里找 |
[19:50] | and even if we do find it, | 即使我们找到它 |
[19:51] | I don’t know how we salvage it from that depth. | 我也不知道要怎么从那个深度把它捞上来 |
[19:52] | How deep? | 多深 |
[19:55] | 5 miles where we’re looking. | 在我们搜的地方5英里深处 |
[19:56] | 5 miles?! | 5英里 |
[19:58] | Are you serious? What’s it like down there? | 认真的吗 那里是什么样的 |
[20:00] | – Dark. – It’s cold. | -黑暗 -寒冷 |
[20:01] | So, did you guys go visit, like, on holiday? | 那么 你们会在休假时去那里玩吗 |
[20:04] | Do they have hotels, or is that, like — | 那里有酒店什么的吗 |
[20:05] | Okay, do you know what? Just go. | 好了 我看你还是走吧 |
[20:06] | Please, please, just go, | 拜托你赶紧走 |
[20:08] | because you are giving me a headache. | 因为你太让我头疼了 |
[20:10] | Well, I’m sorry that I have never seen an ocean before. | 很抱歉 我从来没见过海洋 |
[20:13] | Where I was born, | 我出生的地方 |
[20:14] | you guys already blew up the planet, | 你们已经把地球炸碎了 |
[20:16] | so thank you very much for your service. | 所以非常感谢你们的贡献 |
[20:23] | He never stops. | 他没完没了的 |
[20:24] | It’s like somebody let Scrappy-Doo in here. | 就好像有人把叔比狗放进来了 |
[20:26] | You can’t be so hard on him. | 你不能对他太苛刻 |
[20:29] | We both know what it’s like | 我们都知道 |
[20:30] | to be pulled into a strange world. | 被拉入一个奇怪的世界是什么感觉 |
[20:32] | Plus, he has exquisite taste in wedding rings. | 再说 他对结婚戒指的品味很不错 |
[20:40] | Can you believe that we’re married… | 你能相信我们已经结婚了吗 |
[20:42] | wife? | 老婆 |
[20:43] | I cannot, husband. | 我不敢相信 老公 |
[20:45] | Do you think we’ll ever get used to it, husband? | 你觉得我们能适应吗 老公 |
[20:48] | No, I do not, wife. | 我觉得不能 老婆 |
[20:52] | Hey, I was thinking — we should hyphenate our last name, yeah? | 我在想 我们应该把我们的姓连起来吧 |
[20:58] | Uh, yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[21:00] | Mr. And Mrs. Simmons-Fitz. | 西蒙斯-菲兹夫妇 |
[21:02] | Sounds great. | 听起来很棒 |
[21:03] | Just rolls right off the tongue. | 朗朗上口 |
[21:04] | Yeah, right off. | 没错 |
[21:16] | Let her go… | 放开她 |
[21:19] | or they will kill you. | 不然他们会杀了你 |
[21:21] | Why am I here? | 我为什么会在这里 |
[21:23] | They wanted to chemically lobotomize you, | 他们想给你做化学额叶切除术 |
[21:25] | so I had you transferred. | 所以我把你转移了 |
[21:27] | Maybe that’s what I wanted. | 也许那正是我想要的 |
[21:39] | It’s good to see you, Werner, after all these years. | 见到你很高兴 沃纳 都这么多年了 |
[21:43] | It’s Alex — Alex Braun. | 我叫亚历克斯 亚历克斯·布朗 |
[21:47] | I don’t want anything to do with my father or his name | 我不想跟我父亲 他的姓氏或九头蛇 |
[21:50] | or Hydra. | 有任何关系 |
[21:55] | Hydra. | 九头蛇 |
[21:57] | Such a boys’ club. | 真是个男生社团 |
[22:01] | So much testosterone. | 那么多的睾丸酮 |
[22:04] | If you’re not Hydra, | 你不是九头蛇 |
[22:05] | why were you always visiting my father? | 那你以前干吗老去看我父亲 |
[22:08] | Oh, we had overlapping interests back then… | 我们当时的利益有交集 |
[22:12] | but I hated his guts, if we’re being honest. | 但我很恨他 而且老实说 |
[22:16] | I can use you, Alex. | 我需要你 亚历克斯 |
[22:19] | I know what you can do, | 我知道你的本事 |
[22:20] | ’cause I’ve read your S.H.I.E.L.D. File, | 因为我读过你的神盾局案卷 |
[22:23] | your psych evaluations. | 你的精神评估 |
[22:26] | I’ve pieced it all together. | 我把它拼凑了起来 |
[22:30] | S.H.I.E.L.D. zapped your brain | 你进入记忆增强机时 |
[22:31] | when you were in the memory enhancer. | 神盾局电了你的大脑 |
[22:33] | Something was bound to happen. | 这肯定是要有后果的 |
[22:35] | I mean, h-how much do you remember? | 你记得多少 |
[22:37] | What you mean is, how much do I remember | 你是想问 我记得多少 |
[22:39] | that my father said or did or — or wrote down? | 我父亲说过 或做过 或写下来过的东西 |
[22:43] | It’s valuable information. | 这是很有价值的信息 |
[22:46] | And your father is one of the reasons that Hydra went off the rails. | 你父亲是九头蛇失控的原因之一 |
[22:50] | See, what I’m building here is something new, | 我要建立的 是新的东西 |
[22:53] | a better future for you — for you and for Ruby. | 给你 还有露比的更好的未来 |
[22:58] | Can you help me do that, Alex? | 你能帮我吗 亚历克斯 |
[23:03] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[23:06] | I am so sorry you feel that way. | 很遗憾你是这么想的 |
[23:10] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[23:11] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[23:24] | I’m not gonna kill you, Alex. | 我不会杀你的 亚历克斯 |
[23:28] | Tomorrow morning, I’ll take you wherever it is you want to go. | 明早 我会带你去你想去的地方 |
[23:34] | You’re free. Go. | 你可以走了 |
[23:39] | It’s my gift to you. | 这是我给你的礼物 |
[23:49] | Gain his trust, | 赢得他的信任 |
[23:52] | his love — | 他的爱 |
[23:54] | whatever it is you need to do to get inside his head. | 不论如何 钻进他脑子里 |
[23:56] | We need that information. | 我们需要他知道的情报 |
[23:59] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[24:01] | Stick to the books this time. | 这次按说好的来 |
[24:04] | Don’t you go off the rails. | 你可别失控 |
[24:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:31] | I’ve got to meet the chef that invented these. | 我一定得见见发明了这个的大厨 |
[24:34] | Deke! | 迪克 |
[24:40] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[24:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:51] | There you are, sweetie. | 你在这儿呢 亲爱的 |
[24:53] | I have been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你来着 |
[24:55] | No, not — not real. | 不 不是真的 |
[24:57] | – Not real. – Put that down. | -不是真的 -把那个放下 |
[25:00] | You’ll cut yourself. | 你会伤到自己的 |
[25:06] | Are you getting enough to eat here? | 你吃的饱吗 |
[25:13] | I see you’re making some friends. | 你还交朋友了 |
[25:16] | I don’t know if I’d call them friends. | 我不知道他们算不算朋友 |
[25:17] | You like them. I can tell. | 你喜欢他们的 我看得出 |
[25:21] | S-Some, maybe. | 有几个还行吧 |
[25:23] | And that Daisy girl is cute. | 那个黛西真是可爱 |
[25:26] | Mom, no, she’s not. | 妈妈 她哪里可爱了 |
[25:29] | Stop it. | 少瞎说了 |
[25:30] | Remember, sweetie, | 记住 亲爱的 |
[25:32] | the steps you take don’t need to be big. | 你迈出的步伐不非得很大 |
[25:34] | They just need to take you in the right direction. | 只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行 |
[25:38] | You always used to say that. | 你以前总那么说 |
[25:41] | And my mom said it to me. | 我妈妈也是这么对我说的 |
[25:44] | So, what are you saying? Are you saying that I… | 那么你什么意思 你是说… |
[25:45] | You should walk away. | 你该离开 |
[25:48] | You know what happens when you care about someone. | 你知道你在乎的人会怎么样 |
[25:54] | No! | 不 |
[26:09] | – Deke? – No. | -迪克 -不 |
[26:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:16] | You look like you’ve had a fright. | 你似乎受了惊吓 |
[26:18] | I just saw…another one of those fear things. | 我刚又看到了 恐惧什么的 |
[26:23] | I need a Zima. | 我需要一瓶齐马 |
[26:24] | You shouldn’t be alone. | 你不该一个人待着 |
[26:26] | Come back to control. Fitz didn’t mean — | 回控制室吧 菲兹没… |
[26:27] | Fitz thinks I’m an idiot, | 菲兹觉得我是个白痴 |
[26:30] | like I don’t know up from down. | 就好像我不分上下 |
[26:31] | Well, tell him I’m sorry that I was born in a place | 告诉他 很抱歉我生在了 |
[26:33] | that doesn’t have oceans or air or — or — | 没有海洋 空气的地方 |
[26:36] | You know, and, technically, | 严格讲 |
[26:37] | there is no up and down in space. | 太空里没有上下 |
[26:38] | It’s all the same thing. | 都是一样的 |
[26:39] | So you can tell him to take all that | 你可以叫他把那些 |
[26:41] | science mumbo jumbo and shove it up — | 科学的乱七八糟的玩意塞进… |
[26:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:49] | It’s all the same thing. | 都是一样的 |
[26:56] | You need to look up in the sky. | 你得在天上找 |
[26:58] | Our ships float and sink — they don’t fly. | 我们的船会浮在海面上或沉下去 不会飞 |
[27:00] | I’m sorry, Deke, | 抱歉 迪克 |
[27:01] | but those are spaceships. | 但会飞的是太空飞船 |
[27:03] | But what if the ship can fly? | 如果船真能飞呢 |
[27:05] | It was carrying Gravitonium during a storm. | 它在一场风暴里运输了重力鎓 |
[27:08] | If it got hit by lightning… | 如果它被闪电击中 |
[27:09] | Could have charged the Gravitonium. | 重力鎓会被充电 |
[27:10] | And generated a gravity field around the entire ship. | 并环绕整艘船产生重力场 |
[27:16] | Okay, well, if it was up in the atmosphere, | 好吧 如果它在大气层里 |
[27:17] | it would have been tossed about by air currents all these years. | 那么这些年来肯定被气流带得到处跑 |
[27:19] | It could be anywhere. | 它可能在任何地方 |
[27:20] | Yeah, so we need to analyze | 是啊 所以我们得分析 |
[27:21] | wind and weather patterns, air currents, | 风和气象模式 气流 |
[27:23] | starting from the night it disappeared | 从它消失的那晚开始 |
[27:24] | and try and build a workable algorithm. | 努力建立一个可用算法 |
[27:27] | Yeah. That. Let’s do all that. | 嗯 就这样 我们开工吧 |
[27:36] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[27:38] | Yeah. More clouds. | 有 更多的云 |
[27:40] | We’re looking for a needle in a haystack. | 我们是在大海捞针 |
[27:49] | Or a flying boat. | 或是会飞的船 |
[27:53] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[27:55] | Holy moly! | 我去 |
[28:00] | You guys see stuff like this all the time? | 你们经常见到这种景象吗 |
[28:03] | – Pretty much. – Yeah. – Yep. | -差不多吧 -是啊 -嗯 |
[28:11] | No! | 不 |
[28:13] | No, get aw– get away! | 走开 |
[28:26] | I heard screaming. | 我听到了尖叫声 |
[28:31] | I don’t just remember words and facts. | 我不仅仅记得文字和事实 |
[28:35] | I remember pain — | 我记得痛苦 |
[28:39] | every beating I’ve ever taken, | 我每一次挨的打 |
[28:42] | like it’s new. | 就好像刚刚经历 |
[28:45] | Over and over. | 一遍遍地经历 |
[28:50] | Well, that… | 那 |
[28:53] | has got to suck. | 肯定很糟吧 |
[29:01] | I never knew my father. | 我没见过我父亲 |
[29:06] | But my mother — | 但我妈妈 |
[29:08] | she’s a tyrant. | 她是个暴君 |
[29:12] | Keeps me locked up here, | 一直把我关在这里 |
[29:13] | makes me do things that I don’t want to do. | 逼我做我不想做的事 |
[29:20] | She’s using me to get to you. | 她在利用我骗你 |
[29:26] | Everything I did — ignoring you, | 我做的一切 无视你 |
[29:29] | letting you touch me, | 让你碰我 |
[29:31] | taking me hostage — | 挟持我 |
[29:35] | that was all planned, | 都是计划好的 |
[29:39] | the grand seduction of Werner von Strucker. | 对沃纳·冯·斯特拉克的诱惑大计 |
[29:45] | Gain his trust by any means necessary. | 赢得他的信任 不惜一切 |
[29:52] | You made the right decision. | 你做的决定是对的 |
[29:55] | She doesn’t care about you or me — | 她才不在乎你 或我 |
[29:59] | she only wants what’s in your head. | 她只想要你的记忆 |
[30:03] | But whatever she’s planning, it’s not gonna be any different | 但不管她在计划什么 并不会有别于 |
[30:06] | than Hydra or S.H.I.E.L.D… | 九头蛇或神盾局 |
[30:10] | unless… | 除非 |
[30:13] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[30:15] | It doesn’t have to be her team. | 不非得是她的团队 |
[30:20] | It could be our team… | 可以是我们的团队 |
[30:24] | only she wouldn’t know until it was too late. | 而她直到太迟才会发现 |
[30:27] | I don’t want to be part of any team. | 我不想加入任何团队 |
[30:30] | I just want to go somewhere far away. | 我只想去很远的地方 |
[30:31] | With all of those bad memories? | 带着那些可怕的记忆吗 |
[30:35] | Maybe the key is to bury them | 或许关键在于把它们埋在 |
[30:39] | under newer, happier memories. | 新的 更快乐的记忆下面 |
[30:51] | If you’re not here tomorrow… | 如果你明天不在这里了 |
[30:57] | I’ll understand. | 我可以理解的 |
[31:02] | But if you are… | 但如果你还在 |
[31:22] | Davis has us in hover mode. | 戴维斯将我们置于悬停了 |
[31:23] | You sure you don’t need me down there? | 你真不需要我也下去吗 |
[31:25] | I need someone on the thing | 我需要有人待在 |
[31:26] | that’s actually supposed to be in the air | 本就该悬在空中的那玩意上 |
[31:27] | in case the bottom drops out on us. | 以防我们突然掉下去 |
[31:29] | I trust you way more than Davis to fly that crazy rescue. | 比起戴维斯我更信任你能完成疯狂飞行救援 |
[31:32] | I hear you and don’t disagree. | 我听到了 你说得很对 |
[31:34] | Hey, Coulson don’t forget to breathe your oxygen. | 科尔森 别忘了呼吸氧气 |
[31:37] | Five minutes without it, you’ll get really loopy. | 五分钟不吸氧 就会开始头晕 |
[31:41] | Okay, camera’s on. | 好 摄像头已开 |
[31:43] | May, Fitz, you reading this? | 梅 菲兹 你们收到吗 |
[31:44] | Copy that. Crystal clear. | 收到 很清晰 |
[31:46] | Yep, copy that. Looking good. | 收到 情况不错 |
[31:48] | Got to admit — it’s kind of cool | 我得承认 这还挺酷 |
[31:50] | walking around on a ship 25,000 feet up in the sky. | 走在悬在2.5万英尺空中的船里 |
[31:53] | Fitz, how is this even possible? | 菲兹 这怎么可能 |
[31:54] | When the Gravitonium was supercharged, | 当重力鎓被过充电 |
[31:57] | most likely by a lightning strike, | 比如因为被闪电劈到 |
[31:58] | created an applied gravity field on the ship. | 便在船上制造了一个重力场 |
[32:00] | Same way the Gravity Puck works. | 跟重力球的原理一样 |
[32:02] | That means there’s got to be Gravitonium there somewhere. | 所以 船上肯定哪里有重力鎓 |
[32:05] | Well, Deck 1 is clear. | 1号甲板上没有 |
[32:17] | I think we found the crew. | 我们找到船员了 |
[32:23] | That looks like severe hypoxia. | 看起来是极度缺氧 |
[32:28] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们继续走吧 |
[32:48] | We’re in the engine room. | 我们到轮机舱了 |
[32:50] | Looks like someone’s been here before us. | 看来有人比我们捷足先登 |
[33:03] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[33:05] | Where’s the Gravitonium? | 重力鎓呢 |
[33:06] | Whoever they were, they didn’t go home empty-handed. | 不管是谁先来的 他们没有空手而归 |
[33:11] | What’s keeping the ship in the air | 如果没有重力鎓 |
[33:12] | if there’s no Gravitonium? | 那是什么让船悬浮在空中的 |
[33:14] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[33:18] | Guys, get down here! | 伙计们 快过来 |
[33:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:27] | Gravitonium. | 重力鎓 |
[33:29] | Not all of it, though. | 但不是全部 |
[33:32] | About the size of a softball. | 有一个垒球那么大 |
[33:34] | Must have got separated from the rest. | 肯定是跟剩下部分分开了 |
[33:37] | Okay, well, there might be enough there, | 好吧 这些或许够多 |
[33:38] | but there’s a problem. | 但问题是 |
[33:40] | Yeah, there’s always a problem. | 当然 总会有问题的 |
[33:41] | You can’t touch it or move it. | 你不能碰它 或动它 |
[33:43] | It’s generating the gravity field | 它所产生的重力场 |
[33:44] | that’s keeping you in the air. | 让你们保持悬浮在空中 |
[33:45] | We’re not gonna leave it here. | 我们也不能不带走啊 |
[33:46] | Is there a plastic box anywhere? | 附近有塑料盒子吗 |
[33:51] | Yeah, we got something. Why? | 嗯 有 怎么 |
[33:52] | Okay, listen to me — | 听我说 |
[33:53] | if you can box it up without touching it, | 如果你可以用盒子罩住它 而不碰到它 |
[33:55] | – you might be able to get it off the ship. – “Might”? | -你或许可以把它从船上带走 -“或许” |
[33:57] | You got about 90 seconds before the gravity field dissipates. | 重力场消散前 你有大概90秒 |
[33:59] | After that, real gravity is gonna take over, | 之后 真正的重力就会生效 |
[34:01] | and the ship’s gonna fall out of the sky. | 船会从空中落下 |
[34:04] | That should be enough time. | 时间应该够的 |
[34:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:13] | Hey, Mack Hammer. | 迈锤子 |
[34:15] | Can’t touch this. | 这个不能碰[MC锤子的歌] |
[34:17] | Now is not the time. | 不是时候 |
[34:18] | Sorry. Couldn’t resist. | 抱歉 没忍住 |
[34:29] | Clock’s ticking. | 倒计时开始 |
[34:30] | Let’s go before this floating ship | 赶紧走吧 赶在这艘浮船 |
[34:31] | drops miles into the ocean. | 下坠万丈 跌入海中之前 |
[34:37] | On a mission with the two things I fear most — | 这任务有两个我最害怕的元素 |
[34:40] | drowning and heights. | 溺毙和高度 |
[34:47] | Oh, make that three things. | 这下是三个了 |
[34:52] | What are those things? | 那是什么玩意 |
[34:53] | One of Hale’s flying monkeys. | 黑尔的飞猴 |
[34:54] | There’s another one! | 那边还有一个 |
[34:59] | They’ve got us flanked! | 左右都有 |
[35:02] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[35:07] | They need to get off that ship. | 他们得赶紧下船 |
[35:08] | They don’t have much time. | 他们没多少时间了 |
[35:20] | You’ve got less than a minute. | 你们还有不到1分钟 |
[35:21] | Get the hell out of that ship. | 赶紧下船 |
[35:23] | Working on it. | 在努力呢 |
[35:35] | Mack, run for it! | 迈克 跑吧 |
[35:36] | Go to the module. I’ll take care of these guys! | 上隔离舱 我应付他们 |
[35:39] | – We got to get out! – We don’t have time for this. | -我们得走了 -我们没时间了 |
[35:41] | Go! I know what I’m doing! | 快走 我心里有数 |
[35:45] | It’s Hammer Time. | 锤子时间到 |
[35:57] | This is not the Mack I used to know. | 这可不是我以前认识的迈克 |
[36:04] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[36:06] | And I’m bringing a couple of guests. | 我还要带几位客人来 |
[36:20] | General Hale. | 黑尔将军 |
[36:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:23] | Some of the old Sleeper Mechs recently came back online. | 几个沉睡机器人刚刚上线了 |
[36:26] | Which ones? | 哪几个 |
[36:27] | The ones you left on the Principia, | 你留在原则号上的几个 |
[36:29] | in case anyone found it. | 为防止有人找到那里 |
[36:30] | We should have blown it out of the sky when we had a chance. | 我们就该趁有机会时把它炸掉的 |
[36:31] | Yeah, it’s too risky. | 不 那太冒险了 |
[36:34] | We don’t know enough about the Gravitonium. | 我们对重力鎓的了解还不够多 |
[36:36] | It could have responded like a nuclear reactor | 那可能引发核反应一样的后果 |
[36:38] | and set the ozone on fire. | 把整个臭氧层点着 |
[36:39] | Well, now someone knows about it. Who? | 但现在有人发现它了 是谁 |
[36:42] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[36:45] | You know, I wouldn’t have believed it | 要不是亲眼所见 |
[36:47] | if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes. | 我绝不会相信 |
[36:50] | Thanks again for your help, Mr. Caine. | 再次感谢你的帮助 凯恩先生 |
[36:52] | Sorry we had to drag you along. | 抱歉把你一道拖来 |
[36:54] | I-I got to see a flying boat and a robot fight. | 我见识了会飞的船和机器人大战 |
[36:57] | Best day ever. | 这是最棒的一天了 |
[36:58] | We’ll have someone take you home in a Quinjet when you’re ready. | 等你好了 我们会叫人开昆式战斗机送你回家 |
[37:00] | Thank you. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 多谢了 |
[37:03] | Good to see you again, Tony. | 很高兴再次见到你 托尼 |
[37:05] | Take care. | 保重 |
[37:06] | Good to see you, too, Mack. | 见到你也很高兴 迈克 |
[37:07] | And, hey, about that Deathlok program — | 那个死亡战士的项目 |
[37:09] | your — your friends were asking about it, too, | 你朋友之前也问来着 |
[37:12] | so I’m gonna do some digging, see what else I can find. | 我会去查查 看能发现什么 |
[37:15] | Yeah, anything, no matter how small. | 嗯 什么都行 不管多微不足道 |
[37:17] | You got it. | 好嘞 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事很抱歉 |
[37:34] | I don’t know who that was. | 我都不知道我是怎么了 |
[37:36] | No need to apologize. | 不必道歉 |
[37:38] | Recovery takes a toll physically and emotionally. | 恢复是一件让人身心疲惫的事 |
[37:46] | I’m just trying to not lose faith. | 我只是想尽量不丧失信心 |
[37:51] | We’re gonna change things. | 我们要改变未来 |
[37:54] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[38:00] | Oh, I’m just holding onto that thing in case of emergency. | 我就是为了以防万一留着那玩意 |
[38:03] | Don’t beat yourself up while you’re trying to heal. | 你努力恢复时不要太苛责自己 |
[38:06] | Go slow. | 慢慢来 |
[38:08] | The steps you take don’t need to be big. | 你迈出的步伐不非得很大 |
[38:10] | They just need to take you in the right direction. | 只要你是在往正确的方向前进就行 |
[38:17] | Oh. Can we help you with something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[38:21] | What’s wrong, Deke? | 怎么了 迪克 |
[38:22] | Did you see another ghost from your past? | 你又见到过去的鬼影了吗 |
[38:25] | No, it wasn’t a ghost. | 不 不是鬼 |
[38:26] | I… | 我 |
[38:35] | I just saw you standing there and, uh… | 我就是看到你站在那儿 |
[38:40] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[38:43] | What — I’m — | 我… |
[38:44] | I — And, um — They’re — They’re — | 我…他们… |
[38:47] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[38:48] | That — That’s what I came to tell you. | 我就是来告诉你们这个的 |
[38:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[39:07] | What? | 干吗 |
[39:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[39:12] | Is that a new sweater? | 那是件新毛衣吗 |
[39:18] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[39:19] | Hey, you’re up. | 你起来了 |
[39:23] | One ball of Gravitonium. | 重力鎓球一个 |
[39:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:27] | Deke, are you coming, or is this another play day? | 迪克 你要来吗 还是又想玩一天 |
[39:30] | Yeah, after you, Grandpa. | 嗯 听你的 外公 |
[39:33] | I think they’re growing on each other. | 我觉得他们开始喜欢彼此了 |
[39:35] | I just hope there’s enough Gravitonium for them to work with. | 希望重力鎓的量足够他们用的 |
[39:37] | And I think it’s safe to say General Hale has the rest. | 应该可以认定剩下的被黑尔将军拿走了 |
[39:39] | I’m starting to think she’s more than just an overzealous general. | 我开始觉得她并不仅仅是个狂热的将军 |
[39:42] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[39:47] | Guess what I got you. | 猜我给你拿到了什么 |
[39:49] | I don’t know. I’m stumped. | 不知道 我被难住了[残肢] |
[39:52] | So we’re doing those jokes now? | 我们要开这种玩笑了吗 |
[39:53] | No. No more of that, | 不 不许再说这个 |
[39:54] | or I won’t share these with you. | 否则就不给你喝这个了 |
[39:58] | Oh, that’s right — I got you something else. | 对了 我还带了别的东西给你 |
[40:07] | Arms. | 手臂 |
[40:13] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:42] | I thought about what you said. | 我想了你说的话 |
[40:46] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[40:48] | The future’s ours. | 未来是我们的 |
[40:54] | Then you should see who else we’ve got. | 那你该看看我们还有谁 |
[41:06] | One of your father’s old experiments… | 你父亲以前的一个实验 |
[41:10] | but I don’t need to tell you that. | 但你不需要听我说了 |
[41:14] | You remember everything. | 你什么都记得 |
[41:32] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[41:34] | How did you convince him to stay? | 你怎么说服他留下的 |
[41:37] | I told him the truth. | 我对他说了实话 |