时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hale may be after a weapon powered by Gravitonium. | 黑尔可能想要一个用重力鎓驱动的武器 |
[00:05] | No gizmo, no apocalypse. | 没机器 就没天启 |
[00:06] | You’re my one weakness, Mom. | 你是我的唯一弱点 妈妈 |
[00:08] | And I’m yours. | 我也是你的弱点 |
[00:13] | I was using my speed, | 我飞速冲了出去 |
[00:13] | and it felt like my arms were being ripped off. | 但感觉胳膊好像要被扯掉了 |
[00:16] | The mech arms aren’t built to go that fast. | 机械臂是不能跑那么快的 |
[00:17] | You find a way out, | 你想办法出去 |
[00:18] | make it to the Quinjet, call for backup. | 上昆式战斗机 呼叫支援 |
[00:23] | Looks like you two have made quite the mess. | 看来你俩制造了个大烂摊子 |
[00:26] | They destroyed a component for the infuser. | 他们毁坏了注入舱的一个部件 |
[00:28] | We can’t transfer the Gravitonium until it’s repaired. | 除非修好它 我们不能转移重力鎓 |
[00:31] | Fix it or bleed out. | 修好它 要么就流血致死 |
[00:33] | We can’t let it happen again. | 我们不能让末日再发生了 |
[00:34] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[00:35] | Glenn, the doctors said you should take a deep breath. | 格伦 医生说你该深呼吸 |
[00:39] | Are you ready to comply? | 你愿意服从了吗 |
[00:40] | I’m happy to. | 很乐意 |
[00:55] | Complete the mission, soldier. | 完成任务 士兵 |
[00:58] | Eyes on the prize. | 专注于目标 |
[01:26] | Be prepared. | 做好准备 |
[01:28] | Nobody has to get hurt. | 不需要有人受伤 |
[01:49] | Get in… | 快进 |
[01:51] | Get out. | 快出 |
[02:12] | Complete the mission. | 完成任务 |
[02:19] | Hey, Talbot. | 塔伯特 |
[02:21] | You looking for something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[02:23] | I’m just like a… | 我真是个 |
[02:25] | ticking time bomb over here, huh? | 定时炸弹 是吧 |
[02:27] | Sorry. Just I’ve been… | 对不起 只是我 |
[02:30] | in a cell for six months. | 过去六个月都关在牢房里 |
[02:31] | I’m just a little pent-up. | 我有点闷够了 |
[02:33] | Can’t sit still. | 坐不住 |
[02:36] | I can’t imagine. | 真无法想象 |
[02:38] | I wish we got you out sooner. | 很遗憾我们没早点救你出来 |
[02:40] | Me too, son. | 我也是 孩子 |
[02:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:45] | Hey, listen, if you ever want to talk about it | 听着 如果你什么时候想聊聊 |
[02:47] | – or anything else — – I can’t. | -或者其他什么 -不行 |
[02:50] | No, I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[02:53] | But, uh — But thanks. | 但是 谢谢你 |
[02:54] | You know, just trying to focus on one… | 我只想让自己一次 |
[02:58] | task at a time. | 做好一件事 |
[03:00] | Right. | 嗯 |
[03:02] | Yeah, well… rest up. | 好吧 好好休息 |
[03:04] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱 |
[03:06] | Yeah. You got it. | 好 一定照办 |
[03:11] | Happy to comply. | 乐意服从 |
[03:32] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[03:36] | But I’m enjoying myself. | 但我玩得正开心呢 |
[03:38] | I don’t really get out much, | 我不怎么常出门 |
[03:39] | and it does seem to keep you motivated. | 而这好像能让你充满动力 |
[03:48] | Okay. Let her go. | 好吧 放了她 |
[03:50] | You want this machine fixed, I need her help. | 你想修好这个机器 我就需要她帮忙 |
[03:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[03:54] | I’m engineering. | 我专攻工程机械 |
[03:54] | She’s biotech. | 她专攻生物技术 |
[03:57] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[04:15] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[04:17] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[04:18] | I’m all right, Fitz. | 我没事 菲兹 |
[04:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:24] | You two are adorable. | 你们俩真甜 |
[04:26] | I ship it. I really do. | 我粉你们这对CP 真的 |
[04:29] | Do you have any idea of the consequences | 你知道你想做的事 |
[04:31] | of what you’re trying to do? | 会带来什么后果吗 |
[04:32] | We’ve seen where this leads. | 我们是见识过的 |
[04:35] | Your little trip to the future? | 你们的未来之旅吗 |
[04:37] | Coulson filled me in. | 科尔森告诉我了 |
[04:38] | Then you’ll know that you destroy everything, | 那你就知道你毁了一切 |
[04:41] | the entire planet. | 整个星球 |
[04:42] | See, I thought your pal Daisy did all of that. | 那不是你们的朋友黛西干的吗 |
[04:46] | You people really need to get your stories straight. | 你们真该把说法定好了 |
[04:48] | Everyone that you care about will die. | 所有你在意的人都会死 |
[04:51] | Not a long list. | 那并不多 |
[04:52] | And it’s getting shorter. | 而且越来越少了 |
[04:55] | Found Anton, what’s left of him. | 找到安东了 他的残骸 |
[05:01] | He took a header out a window. | 他摔出了窗外 |
[05:03] | Then someone else must be here. | 那肯定还有其他人在这儿 |
[05:05] | Not for long. | 很快就不会了 |
[05:06] | I activated our copter’s signal jammer | 我激活了直升机的信号干扰器 |
[05:08] | and set the fallen mechs to seek and destroy. | 设置了掉线机器人搜寻并摧毁目标 |
[05:10] | You know how to reprogram them? | 你知道怎么修改它们的程序 |
[05:11] | I took one apart once. | 我曾经拆过一个 |
[05:13] | It’s a basic protocol but effective. | 只是基础协议 但很有用 |
[05:14] | They’ll hunt down and kill anyone they find. | 它们会追踪并杀掉所有它们找到的人 |
[05:22] | Show me. | 带我看 |
[05:43] | You realize that we have a choice to make. | 你知道我们要做出选择 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:45] | Our hypothesis is being proven. | 我们的假设已经证实 |
[05:48] | We die, we break the loop. | 我们死 就打破了循环 |
[05:49] | We don’t fix this, we stop them. | 我们不修好这个 就能阻止他们 |
[05:52] | They’ll kill us. | 他们会杀了我们 |
[05:54] | I can’t choose anything over you, not even — | 我不能舍弃你而选择其他 哪怕是 |
[05:56] | I feel the same way. | 我也一样 |
[05:58] | So… | 那么 |
[06:03] | So we keep working, piece by piece. | 那么我们继续工作 一点点地 |
[06:06] | There’s a lot to do. | 有很多事要做 |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:10] | Very complicated. It will take a while. | 非常复杂 需要花些时间 |
[06:15] | Pick up the pace, or I start removing body parts. | 快点 不然我就开始剁手剁脚了 |
[06:19] | Like I did to your friend. | 就像我对你们的朋友那样 |
[07:14] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[07:15] | Hold up. Please. | 等等 拜托 |
[07:19] | We didn’t have a chance to finish our conversation. | 我们之前没机会把话说完 |
[07:22] | I said what I had to say. | 我说完我要说的了 |
[07:28] | – Melinda — – We have a mission, Phil. | -梅琳达 -我们有任务 菲尔 |
[07:32] | Good talk, Phil. | 聊得很愉快 菲尔 |
[07:33] | Good talk. | 聊得很愉快 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:39] | The mechs went into a system reset | 机器人全部系统重启 |
[07:40] | and sent a distress signal out. | 并发出了求救信号 |
[07:42] | We traced it to a location in the Appalachian Mountains, | 我们追踪到了阿巴拉契亚山脉的一个位置 |
[07:44] | and after some satellite imaging, | 经过卫星成像 |
[07:46] | we can confirm that this is Hale’s base. | 可以确认那就是黑尔的基地 |
[07:48] | It’s a decommissioned military bunker, | 是个废弃的军事掩体 |
[07:49] | which means it’s highly secure and way off the grid. | 也就是说它高度机密 远离外界 |
[07:52] | We need to hit them hard and fast, | 我们得迅猛出击 |
[07:53] | knock out their defenses before they even know we’re there. | 在他们反应过来之前解除他们的防御 |
[07:55] | Lighthouse rules — club ’em from behind, | 灯塔准则 背后狠击 |
[07:58] | you don’t stop swingin’ till they stay down. | 对方起不来之前绝不停下 |
[08:02] | – What? – You wearing body spray? | -怎么了 -你喷了防臭喷雾吗 |
[08:04] | May and I go in, we get the Gravitonium, | 梅和我潜入 拿到重力鎓 |
[08:06] | get the queen off the board. | 把皇后踢出局 |
[08:07] | Checkmate. When do we leave? | 将军 我们什么时候出发 |
[08:09] | You’re not coming. | 你不跟我们走 |
[08:10] | I’m not? | 不吗 |
[08:13] | We just got you back, | 我们刚救你回来 |
[08:14] | and I need you to stay here and quarterback. | 而且我需要你待在这儿掌控全局 |
[08:16] | Mack, find Fitz’s schematics | 迈克 去找到菲兹的图纸 |
[08:18] | and start building the artificial-gravity system | 着手搭建给和风一号设计的 |
[08:20] | for Zephyr One. | 人工重力系统 |
[08:21] | Oh, please don’t tell me we’re going back to space. | 别告诉我 我们又要回太空了 |
[08:23] | – Not until we have to. – And me — | -除非不得已 -那我呢 |
[08:26] | You need me to, uh, back you up, or…? | 你需要我 支援你还是… |
[08:28] | You literally just got shot. | 你刚刚中了枪 |
[08:29] | Why are you out of bed? | 你为什么没躺在床上 |
[08:32] | I’ve handled worse. | 更糟糕的我也经历过 |
[08:35] | Um, no. You stay here, help Mack. | 不 你就待在这儿 协助迈克 |
[08:36] | All right, yeah, if that’s how you want to play it. | 好吧 如果你想这样的话 |
[08:38] | Awesome. | 可真棒 |
[08:39] | Okay. Z-One’s wheels-up in five. Let’s go. | 好了 和风一号五分钟后起飞 出发吧 |
[08:41] | All right, people, you heard her. | 好了 各位 你们都听到她的话了 |
[08:43] | Let’s get to work. | 干活儿去吧 |
[08:50] | You’re getting good at this. | 你越来越得心应手了 |
[08:52] | You are. | 真的 |
[08:53] | I have a feeling Professor Coulson | 我怎么感觉是科尔森教授 |
[08:55] | was easy on his students. | 放宽了对学生的要求 |
[08:58] | I should at least lose points for the mutiny on day one. | 第一天的哗变怎么也该让我被扣分吧 |
[09:00] | For sure. | 当然 |
[09:02] | But I’m throwing you some extra credit | 但我打算给你加点分 |
[09:03] | for a well-timed rescue. | 因为救援及时 |
[09:06] | Give ’em hell. | 让他们好看 |
[09:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:20] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才来 |
[09:21] | – It’s Ruby, she’s – Gone rogue. | -是露比 她 -失控了 |
[09:23] | I know. She’s headed for the chamber facility. | 我知道 她去存放舱的设施了 |
[09:25] | – Get me Anton on the line. – I can’t, ma’am. He’s dead. | -帮我联系安东 -不行 长官 他死了 |
[09:29] | I called in reinforcements here because his mechs went down. | 我呼叫了增援 因为他的机器人坏了 |
[09:31] | We picked these up right before they went offline. | 这是我们在它们掉线前捕捉到的画面 |
[09:35] | We need to leave immediately. | 我们得马上出发 |
[09:37] | Ruby’s dead set on powering herself with Gravitonium. | 露比一心要给自己注入重力鎓 |
[09:40] | You saw what it did to Creel. | 你也看到这对克里尔的影响了 |
[09:42] | He’s not better, is he? | 他没有好转 是吧 |
[09:44] | No, ma’am. | 对 长官 |
[09:45] | He’s much worse. | 他的情况更糟了 |
[09:54] | Mr. Creel, how can we help you? | 克里尔先生 我们能帮你吗 |
[09:56] | You can’t. | 你们不能 |
[09:58] | No one can. | 没人能 |
[10:00] | They won’t stop shouting. | 他们一直在大喊 |
[10:03] | Voices, he says. | 他说有幻音 |
[10:04] | They hate each other. | 他们互相憎恨 |
[10:06] | Quinn likes to feel smart. | 奎恩喜欢自诩聪明 |
[10:07] | But Hall’s smarter. | 但霍尔更聪明 |
[10:10] | But Quinn’s louder. | 但奎恩更吵 |
[10:12] | Quinn? | 奎恩 |
[10:14] | Ian Quinn? | 伊恩·奎恩 |
[10:15] | Consumed him. | 它吞噬了他 |
[10:17] | Franklin wanted revenge, | 弗兰克林想要复仇 |
[10:18] | but now he’s stuck with him, forever. | 但现在他永远和他困在一起了 |
[10:21] | They’re inside the Gravitonium. | 他们在重力鎓里 |
[10:24] | Their minds. | 他们的思维 |
[10:26] | Their rage. | 他们的愤怒 |
[10:28] | Ma’am, he only touched it for a moment. | 长官 他只是稍微碰了一下 |
[10:31] | If Ruby infuses herself — | 如果露比给自己注入了… |
[10:32] | To hell with her! What about me?! | 去她的 我怎么办 |
[10:35] | General. | 将军 |
[10:38] | They want out. | 他们想要出来 |
[10:44] | They want out! | 他们想要出来 |
[10:45] | Get them out! | 把他们弄出来 |
[10:49] | Get them out! | 把他们弄出来 |
[11:02] | You making some progress? | 你有进展吗 |
[11:06] | Yeah, it’s coming along, but I got to say, | 在弄了 不过我得说 |
[11:08] | the idea of the Zephyr flying to space | 让和风飞进太空的想法 |
[11:10] | still feels a bit out there. | 还是有点异想天开 |
[11:11] | Yeah, well, I’m not even gonna be born for another 50 years, | 是啊 我还有50年才出生 |
[11:13] | so maybe rethink “out there.” | 你得重新定义”异想天开”了 |
[11:15] | Well, let’s hope it never happens, | 我们还是期望那永远不会发生吧 |
[11:16] | but if we can’t change things — | 但如果我们不能改变事情… |
[11:18] | Always be prepared, yeah, yeah. | 时刻做好准备 对 对 |
[11:20] | You guys need to relax. | 你们需要放松 |
[11:22] | Daisy is gonna figure all this stuff out. | 黛西会想到办法的 |
[11:29] | What was that? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:30] | Dude’s got it bad. | 相思成灾啊 |
[11:32] | Whatever that means. | 什么意思 |
[11:34] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[11:35] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[11:37] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[11:39] | Uh, no offense Mack, | 无意冒犯 迈克 |
[11:40] | but I think your radar is way misfiring on this one. | 但我觉得你这次看得太不准了 |
[11:44] | – That was convincing. I believe him. – Thank you. | -有说服力 我都信了 -谢谢 |
[11:46] | You confessed, you idiot. When you were hopped up on painkillers. | 你自己承认了 白痴 你打了一堆止痛药后 |
[11:48] | Piper and I couldn’t get you to shut up about it. | 派珀和我都拦不住你一个劲地说 |
[11:51] | No. That’s — | 不 那只是… |
[11:52] | Okay, guys. | 好吧 |
[11:53] | What, you’ve never heard that drugs | 你们没听说过药物 |
[11:55] | can make you say stuff that’s a little crazy? | 会让你胡言乱语吗 |
[11:57] | Maybe that’s why drugs are bad. | 所以毒品不是好东西啊 |
[11:59] | It’s obvious. | 很明显 |
[12:00] | I figured it out a while ago. | 我早就发现了 |
[12:04] | All right, well, it doesn’t matter. | 好吧 反正也无所谓 |
[12:05] | She hates me, anyway. | 她讨厌死我了 |
[12:06] | – Most definitely. – Yeah. | -绝对的 -是啊 |
[12:09] | Just for grins, say I were interested… | 但就当说笑 如果我对 |
[12:14] | in someone — anyone. | 某人感兴趣 |
[12:15] | How would I… | 我要怎么 |
[12:18] | Like, you got a good thing going. | 你不就跟人挺甜蜜的 |
[12:20] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[12:21] | Last time I saw Yo-Yo, she lied to me, | 我上次见到悠悠球时 她对我撒了谎 |
[12:22] | locked me up, and ran off. | 还把我锁起来跑掉了 |
[12:25] | Coulson? | 科尔森呢 |
[12:26] | Sorry, bro. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[12:26] | Apparently, I’m incapable of expressing my feelings | 看来我表达情感无能 |
[12:29] | or letting people take care of me. | 也不愿让别人照顾我 |
[12:32] | You guys are useless. | 你们真没用 |
[12:34] | It’s lemons, then. | 那就柠檬了 |
[12:37] | Come again? | 什么 |
[12:40] | Well, in my day, | 在我们那时 |
[12:41] | when you wanted to tell someone how you felt, | 如果你想对某人表达爱意 |
[12:43] | you’d just save up your tokens, | 你就攒点代币 |
[12:45] | you’d buy a lemon, you leave it on their bunk. | 买个柠檬 留在他们铺上 |
[12:46] | That’s… | 那是… |
[12:48] | That’s a thing here, right? | 这里也有这个传统吧 |
[12:52] | – 100%. – Oh, yeah, absolutely. | -当然 -绝对的 |
[12:53] | – When in doubt, – You should do that. | -如果不确定 -你就这么做没错 |
[12:55] | get a bunch of lemons. | 就买一堆柠檬 |
[13:01] | Let me in, let me in. | 让我进去 |
[13:03] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[13:19] | I’m gonna need every weapon in this fight. | 在这场战斗中 我需要一切武器 |
[13:23] | We better hurry. | 我们得快点了 |
[13:24] | We got to be ready. | 得做好准备 |
[13:36] | Feels good going on offense for a change, you and me. | 能跟你去进攻一次感觉很不错 |
[13:42] | If I need one, I’ll take one. | 如果我需要用枪 我会去夺的 |
[13:43] | I’ve got some pent-up aggression that needs let out. | 我积攒了些狠劲需要释放一下 |
[13:46] | You want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[13:47] | No, I want to hit. | 不 我想打人 |
[13:51] | Agent Johnson, system check is complete. | 约翰逊特工 系统检测已完成 |
[13:53] | Go hot, wait for my signal. | 启动 等我信号 |
[14:00] | Thomas, initiate launch countdown. | 托马斯 开始发射倒数 |
[14:02] | And try not to hit us on the way down. | 下去的东西别撞到我们 |
[14:04] | Copy that. 10 seconds. | 收到 10秒倒计 |
[14:08] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[14:09] | Always. | 当然了 |
[14:14] | Game on. | 开始咯 |
[14:47] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[15:44] | Stop. | 住手 |
[15:47] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[15:49] | – Ma’am, what are you – That’s an order. | -长官 什么 -这是命令 |
[16:00] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[16:03] | And we totally believe you. | 我们绝对信你 |
[16:05] | There’s no time for us to fight each other. | 我们没时间互斗了 |
[16:06] | I need your help. | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[16:08] | We all have to leave right now. | 我们都得马上出发 |
[16:09] | Help you? You can’t be serious. | 帮你 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:13] | My daughter took the Gravitonium | 我女儿拿走了重力鎓 |
[16:14] | and went to use Strucker’s machine. | 去使用斯特拉克的机器了 |
[16:17] | The Destroyer of Worlds. | 世界毁灭者 |
[16:20] | She’s at the same facility your scientist friends are. | 她跟你们的科学家朋友在同一个设施 |
[16:23] | Last I knew, they were alive. | 据我所知 他们还活着 |
[16:25] | But if Ruby succeeds, | 但如果露比成功了 |
[16:27] | you make no mistake, she will kill them. | 相信我 她会杀了他们的 |
[16:36] | No, hey! Hey, wait! | 别 等等 |
[16:40] | You two are taking a while. | 你俩好慢 |
[16:42] | – Is this above your grade level? – No, no, no, no. | -做不到吗 -不不 |
[16:44] | They’re S.H.I.E.L.D.’s best and brightest. | 他们是神盾局最聪明的 |
[16:46] | There’s nothing they can’t do… | 他们没什么做不到 |
[16:48] | if motivated. | 只要有动力 |
[16:50] | Torturing us isn’t going to make us work any faster. | 折磨我们 我们也不会做得更快 |
[16:53] | Well, you didn’t seem to mind torture the last time we met. | 我们上次见面时 你可不怎么介意折磨 |
[16:56] | Electrocuting me. | 电我 |
[16:58] | You two didn’t have wedding rings, then, either. | 你俩当时可没戴结婚戒指 |
[17:01] | Please. We’re doing what you asked. | 拜托 我们在照你的要求做了 |
[17:04] | Move. | 让开 |
[17:05] | – Move. – Okay. | -让开 -好 |
[17:12] | The infuser’s reversed. | 注入器被逆置了 |
[17:14] | They’re gonna have to start over. | 他们得重新开始了 |
[17:16] | You know, I only really need one of you. | 我其实只需要你们中的一个 |
[17:17] | Two is starting to feel redundant. | 两个似乎就多余了 |
[17:19] | Hey, we’re working with very limited resources | 我们只有很有限的资源 |
[17:21] | on a very old machine. | 这还是台很老的机器 |
[17:23] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[17:25] | No! | 不 |
[17:31] | Stop it! Leave him alone! We’ll fix it! | 住手 放开他 我们会修好它的 |
[17:33] | We’ll fix it! | 我们会修好它的 |
[17:44] | Eyes up. | 抬头 |
[17:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:50] | Next time… | 下次 |
[17:52] | it’s her. | 就是她 |
[17:54] | And I won’t use my fists. | 而且我不会用拳头 |
[18:21] | This kid likes her crimson crayon. | 这孩子真喜欢红蜡笔 |
[18:24] | Redrum. | 杀谋 |
[18:26] | Redrum. | 杀谋 |
[18:30] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[18:33] | Busted. | 被发现了 |
[18:39] | My name’s Glenn Talbot. | 我是格伦·塔伯特 |
[18:42] | You helped rescue me. | 你们帮忙救了我 |
[18:44] | What are you doing in our room? | 你来我们房间做什么 |
[18:46] | Right. | 是啊 |
[18:48] | I shouldn’t — I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来这儿的 |
[18:50] | You’re right. I know better. | 你说得对 我知道的 |
[18:52] | I just — I — | 我就是 |
[18:53] | I just — I couldn’t — I couldn’t help myself. | 我就是忍不住 |
[18:59] | I have a boy, George. | 我有个儿子 乔治 |
[19:02] | He likes to draw, too. | 他也喜欢画画 |
[19:05] | I just haven’t seen him in a long time. | 我好久没见到他了 |
[19:09] | It’s just hard. | 真的好难 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:18] | I just… | 我就是 |
[19:20] | I haven’t been myself. | 我近来不太好 |
[19:24] | I think we’re all a bit out of sorts these days. | 我们最近都不是很好 |
[19:28] | It’s a strange time. | 这是奇怪的时期 |
[19:31] | So, this is who all the fuss is about, huh? | 这就是那位重要人物吧 |
[19:34] | She can tell the future? | 她能看到未来 |
[19:36] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[19:39] | She sees a lot, but it’s all out of order. | 她能看到很多东西 但都是凌乱的 |
[19:45] | It’s a pretty… | 真是 |
[19:47] | remarkable gift you have, young lady. | 了不起的天赋 小姑娘 |
[19:50] | You must have seen… some incredible things. | 你肯定见到过 很了不起的东西 |
[19:56] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[19:58] | There’s no need to be afraid of me. | 不用怕我 |
[20:01] | I’m Glenn. | 我是格伦 |
[20:04] | You’re the General. | 你是那个准将 |
[20:07] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[20:08] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:11] | I’ve drawn you. | 我画过你 |
[20:15] | There’s something wrong with him. | 他有点不对劲 |
[20:16] | Creel touched the Gravitonium and felt… | 克里尔摸过重力鎓后觉得 |
[20:18] | people in there. | 里面有人 |
[20:20] | Franklin Hall. | 弗兰克林·霍尔 |
[20:21] | Ian Quinn, too. | 还有伊恩·奎恩 |
[20:22] | We’ve seen it consume people, | 我们见过它吞噬人 |
[20:23] | but apparently, it also absorbs their consciousness. | 但看来 它还能吸收他们的意识 |
[20:26] | Is that even possible? | 那可能吗 |
[20:27] | Well, assume the answer to that question’s always yes. | 永远认定这个问题的答案是”可能” |
[20:30] | How’s Creel doing now? | 克里尔现在怎么样 |
[20:31] | He’s barely hanging on, lost in his own head. | 他在勉强支撑 现在十分糊涂 |
[20:33] | We had to sedate him. | 我们不得不给他打了镇定剂 |
[20:35] | We have to get him help. I owe him that much. | 我们得找人帮他 这是我欠他的 |
[20:37] | And we will, but right now, we have to stop Ruby. | 我们会的 但现在我们得去阻止露比 |
[20:39] | According to Hale, | 据黑尔说 |
[20:40] | Fitz and Simmons have been spotted on site. | 菲兹和西蒙斯被看到出现在了那里 |
[20:43] | Damn it, Yo-Yo. | 该死的 悠悠球 |
[20:45] | If that crazy Hydra girl powers herself… | 如果那个疯子九头蛇姑娘给了自己异能 |
[20:47] | Daisy, you can’t go there. That’s too dangerous. | 黛西 你不能去 太危险了 |
[20:48] | For the hundredth time, I’m not gonna quake the world apart. | 告诉你第100次 我不会把世界震碎的 |
[20:51] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[20:52] | I’m saying you have to be careful, because — | 你得小心 因为 |
[20:53] | No matter what, | 不管怎样 |
[20:53] | I’m not gonna use my powers around the Gravitonium. | 我不会在重力鎓附近用异能的 |
[20:56] | If you won’t quake and Ruby’s powered, | 如果你不肯震 露比又有了异能 |
[20:58] | she’ll kill you. | 她会杀了你的 |
[20:59] | Sir, you brought me back to lead. | 长官 你带我回来是做领导的 |
[21:01] | This is what that looks like. | 这就是我的决策 |
[21:03] | You can’t put yourself at risk like that. | 你不能让自己担这样的风险 |
[21:04] | We’ll make those decisions, Phil, not you. | 这要我们来决定 菲尔 不是你 |
[21:08] | Look, we need every advantage we can get, | 我们需要一切的优势 |
[21:09] | so go through Robin’s drawings | 去翻看下萝宾的画 |
[21:11] | and see if there’s anything we can use. | 看看有没有我们用得上的东西 |
[21:17] | Women, huh? | 女人啊 |
[21:20] | Shut up, lemons. | 闭嘴吧 柠檬 |
[21:23] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[21:26] | And when does this happen? | 这什么时候会发生 |
[21:27] | That’s not really how it works. | 这样是行不通的 |
[21:29] | Soon. | 快了 |
[21:31] | Soon. | 快了 |
[21:34] | And these? | 那这些呢 |
[21:36] | These all come true? | 都会成真吗 |
[21:37] | We need to act on this. | 我们得采取行动 |
[21:39] | There are people who want to meet you. | 有些人会想见见你的 |
[21:41] | – There are people who want to meet you. – Robin’s getting tired. | -有些人会想见见你的 -萝宾累了 |
[21:43] | Maybe we could chat about this tomorrow. | 或许我们可以明天再谈这个 |
[21:45] | No, tomorrow — tomorrow’s too late. | 不 明天就太迟了 |
[21:47] | The mission’s — The mission’s today. | 任务要今天完成 |
[21:49] | The mission is now. | 任务就在现在 |
[21:53] | I’m really sorry about this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:55] | No! | 不 |
[22:03] | Go, Robin! | 快走 萝宾 |
[22:04] | No, Robin, get out of here! | 不 萝宾 快走 |
[22:11] | Go! | 快走 |
[22:12] | Get help, Robi– | 去求援 萝… |
[22:13] | Just go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[22:17] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:19] | Just go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[22:21] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[22:31] | You’re coming with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[22:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:46] | Our scans show a number of mechs outside the facility. | 扫描显示设施外有大量机器人 |
[22:48] | Take them out, secure the perimeter. | 干掉他们 守住周边 |
[22:50] | Only Agent May, Hale, and I will be going in, | 只有梅特工 黑尔和我进去 |
[22:53] | and if this goes sideways, be ready to evac. | 如果情况不对 随时准备撤离 |
[22:56] | Now gear up. | 整装待发 |
[23:11] | Coulson taught you well. | 科尔森把你教得很好 |
[23:13] | Just never gave up on me. | 他从未放弃过我 |
[23:16] | Promise me you won’t hurt Ruby. | 向我保证你不会伤害露比 |
[23:18] | Not unless I have to. | 除非万分必要 |
[23:20] | It isn’t her fault she is the way she is. | 她变成这样不能怪她 |
[23:24] | She’s driven. She’s a great fighter. | 她很有冲劲 是个好斗士 |
[23:27] | And with the right guidance, she could make a really good agent. | 如果有合适的引导 她可以做个好特工 |
[23:29] | S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 神盾局特工 |
[23:31] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[23:33] | We’re about to need all the help we can get. | 我们会需要全部的帮助 |
[23:37] | Tell me what I can do. | 告诉我我能做什么 |
[23:42] | If we are too late, you will need to talk her down. | 如果我们太迟了 你得劝她投降 |
[23:46] | We can’t let things get out of hand. | 我们不能允许事态失控 |
[23:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:49] | I just want Ruby to be okay. | 我只希望露比没事 |
[23:51] | You ladies about finished? | 你们聊够没 |
[24:05] | A plane just landed. | 一架飞机刚降落了 |
[24:06] | My mother? | 我妈妈吗 |
[24:07] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[24:09] | I sent the mechs to engage. | 我让机器人去应付了 |
[24:10] | That’ll buy us a little time. | 应该能争取点时间 |
[24:13] | All right, where should I start? An arm? | 好 我从哪开始 胳膊吗 |
[24:15] | – Maybe a leg? – No, don’t, don’t. | -还是腿 -不要 |
[24:17] | We’re finished, okay? | 我们完成了 |
[24:29] | It’s ready. | 可以了 |
[24:30] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[24:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:53] | Hey, we did as you asked. | 我们照你的要求做了 |
[24:56] | We fixed the chamber. | 我们修复了舱 |
[24:58] | But? | 但是 |
[25:00] | In our experience, | 以我们的经验 |
[25:01] | Gravitonium is not easy to manipulate. | 重力鎓不好掌控 |
[25:03] | And… | 而且 |
[25:05] | we can’t move it into the machine. | 我们没法把它弄进机器里 |
[25:08] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[25:09] | That’s — That’s out of our control. | 这不是我们能控制的事 |
[25:11] | Yeah, Gravitonium is unpredictable. | 是啊 重力鎓无法预测 |
[25:13] | There’s still so much that we don’t know. | 我们还有很多事不知道呢 |
[25:15] | Hey, please. Please. You can’t do this. | 拜托了 你不能这么做 |
[25:18] | I’m done having people tell me what I can do. | 我受够了听人说 我能做什么 |
[25:43] | You were saying? | 你们说什么来着 |
[25:47] | Jemma, did you see that? | 珍玛 你看到了吗 |
[25:49] | That’s…different. | 那…很不寻常 |
[25:55] | It’s not a bird, it’s a plane. | 不是鸟 是飞机 |
[25:56] | Oh, give me a break. It looks nothing like the Zephyr. | 饶了我吧 根本不像和风 |
[25:58] | You guys arguing over drawings? | 你们在为画吵架 |
[26:00] | Welcome to my entire childhood. | 我整个童年都是如此 |
[26:06] | Look, we’re wasting our time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[26:07] | Why don’t we just ask her what these crayon doodles mean? | 何不直接去问问这些蜡笔画是什么意思呢 |
[26:09] | You can go down there, but ask Deke. | 你可以去试试 但问迪克就知道了 |
[26:11] | Robin’s a seer, not really a teller. | 萝宾能看 但不怎么会说 |
[26:16] | What’s with Robin’s floor? Is that paused? | 萝宾的那层怎么回事 是被定格了吗 |
[26:27] | Polly? | 波莉 |
[26:31] | – She’s breathing. – Where’s Robin? | -她还有气 -萝宾呢 |
[26:33] | We’ve been breached. | 我们被突破了 |
[26:34] | Someone must have infiltrated the Lighthouse. | 肯定有人渗透进了灯塔 |
[26:36] | He took her. Talbot took Robin. | 他绑架了她 塔伯特带走了萝宾 |
[26:39] | No. He wouldn’t. | 不 他不会的 |
[26:41] | Earlier, I saw him. | 我之前看到了他 |
[26:42] | He — He was messing with the feeds. | 他在对信号动手脚 |
[26:44] | And he mumbled something. | 还嘟囔着什么 |
[26:46] | Said… | 什么 |
[26:47] | Said he was happy to comply. | 他乐意服从 |
[26:50] | Hydra had him for six months. | 九头蛇关了他六个月 |
[26:52] | How could I have missed it? | 我怎么会没发现 |
[26:54] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[26:55] | I’ll stay with her. | 我留下陪她 |
[27:05] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[27:10] | We did it. | 是我们做到了 |
[28:00] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[28:01] | Get me out! | 放我出去 |
[28:02] | Ruby! No! | 露比 不 |
[28:07] | No, Ruby! | 不 露比 |
[28:10] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[28:14] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[28:16] | What did you do?! | 你们做了什么 |
[28:17] | You’re killing her! | 你们要害死她了 |
[28:18] | No, this isn’t us! We tried to warn her! | 不 不是我们 我们警告她了 |
[28:20] | You sabotaged the chamber! | 你们破坏了舱 |
[28:22] | No, it’s not the machine! | 不 不是机器的事 |
[28:25] | Shut it down! | 关掉它 |
[28:37] | Are we too late? | 我们太迟了吗 |
[28:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:42] | She only took in 8% of Gravitonium. | 她只摄入了8%的重力鎓 |
[29:15] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[29:21] | Oh, they’re screaming! | 他们在尖叫 |
[29:23] | They’re fighting. | 他们在吵架 |
[29:26] | I’ve got you. | 有我呢 |
[29:28] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[29:29] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我就在这儿 哪都不去 |
[29:58] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[30:01] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:02] | Get out! | 出去 |
[30:03] | No! No! Get it out of me! | 不不 把它弄出去 |
[30:04] | Please make them stop! | 让他们停下吧 |
[30:07] | Make — Make — Make who stop? | 让谁停下 |
[30:08] | All of them! | 他们所有人 |
[30:09] | Just please — please put me back in the machine! | 求你 把我放回机器里 |
[30:12] | Get it out of me! | 把它从我身体里弄出去 |
[30:13] | We can’t. It only works one way. | 我们不能 这是单向的 |
[30:16] | You lie! | 你们撒谎 |
[30:17] | You always do this! | 你们总这样 |
[30:27] | Ruby, put them down. | 露比 把他们放下 |
[30:28] | Experimentation without thought of consequence! | 只做实验 不考虑后果 |
[30:38] | It’s Mom. | 妈妈在这儿 |
[30:40] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[30:45] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[30:47] | there’s something really wrong. | 我真的觉得很不对劲 |
[30:50] | I know. We’re trying to figure it out. | 我知道 我们在想办法 |
[30:51] | Just…stay strong, sweetie. | 坚强点 亲爱的 |
[30:54] | Don’t panic, just try not to panic. | 别慌 尽量别慌 |
[30:57] | They can’t be here. I’ll get them past any mechs. | 他们不能待在这儿 我带他们过机器人 |
[31:00] | Come back. I’ll need you. | 回来 我需要你 |
[31:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:04] | No. | 不 |
[31:05] | N-o-o-o-o! | 不 |
[31:15] | – Talbot, stop. – Drop it! | -塔伯特 停下 -放下枪 |
[31:17] | You drop it! Stand down! | 你放下枪 退下 |
[31:18] | Everybody calm down. | 大家都冷静 |
[31:20] | Glenn, look at me. | 格伦 看着我 |
[31:22] | Why are you trying to get into the hangar? | 你为什么想进机库 |
[31:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:25] | A solider never questions his orders. | 士兵从不质疑命令 |
[31:27] | Soldier always completes his mission. | 士兵永远完成任务 |
[31:30] | This isn’t a mission. | 根本没什么任务 |
[31:31] | This is Hale. | 是黑尔 |
[31:33] | She got into your head. She brainwashed you. | 她扰乱了你的思维 她给你洗脑了 |
[31:35] | Robin, it’s gonna be okay, sweetheart — | 萝宾 没事的 亲爱的 |
[31:37] | Don’t you talk to her! | 别跟她说话 |
[31:39] | The Hydra compliance program | 九头蛇的服从计划 |
[31:40] | goes all the way back to Whitehall. | 一直能追溯到怀特霍尔 |
[31:42] | You’re trying to get in my head. | 你在扰乱我的思维 |
[31:43] | You’re trying to confuse me with that Hydra jibber-jabber. | 你想拿九头蛇的玩意把我搞糊涂 |
[31:46] | You saw what they did to Creel, | 你看到他们对克里尔做了什么 |
[31:47] | how hard you had to work to break his programming. | 你为了解除他的洗脑费了多少事 |
[31:50] | What the hell do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[31:53] | I know you’re my friend. | 我知道你是我的朋友 |
[31:55] | And you’d never kidnap a little girl. | 你绝不会绑架个小女孩 |
[31:56] | Kidn– Kidnap? That — | 绑架 |
[31:59] | That’s a hell of an accusation, Phil. | 这是很严肃的指控 菲尔 |
[32:02] | I got a job to do. | 我有任务要完成 |
[32:04] | She’s not much younger than your kid. | 她不比你自己的孩子小多少 |
[32:06] | Think about your son, Talbot. | 想想你儿子 塔伯特 |
[32:10] | Think about it. | 想想他 |
[32:11] | What if that was George? | 如果那是乔治呢 |
[32:13] | You know this is wrong. | 你知道这是不对的 |
[32:14] | Shut up! You shut your damn face! | 闭嘴 你给我闭嘴 |
[32:16] | It’s not too late to turn back. | 现在回头还不晚 |
[32:18] | No. | 不 |
[32:19] | My compliance is my reward, | 我的服从是我的奖赏 |
[32:21] | and I must be — I must be rewarded. | 我肯定会得到奖赏 |
[32:23] | Ignore that. | 别想那个了 |
[32:24] | That’s the programming talking, not you. | 那是洗脑的话 不是你 |
[32:26] | Fight it. You can beat it. | 抵抗它 你可以战胜它的 |
[32:27] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[32:30] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:32] | I can’t complete the mission. | 我不能完成任务 |
[32:33] | I gotta… | 我得 |
[32:35] | I got to stop myself. | 我得阻止自己 |
[32:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:44] | There’s only one course of action. | 只有一个办法了 |
[32:52] | Honey, just listen to my voice. | 亲爱的 听我的声音 |
[32:53] | Listen to you, listen to them! | 听你 听他们 |
[32:55] | Listen, listen, listen! | 听听听 |
[33:00] | Remember your training. We’ll get through this. | 记住你的训练 我们能撑过去的 |
[33:03] | I can’t control it. | 我控制不了 |
[33:06] | It’s like I’m being ripped apart. | 我感觉好像自己在被撕裂 |
[33:08] | Ruby, I have been right where you are, | 露比 我经历过跟这一样的事 |
[33:11] | and I know that it seems impossible right now, | 我知道现在看上去似乎不可能 |
[33:13] | but you will overcome this. | 但你可以挺过来的 |
[33:15] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[33:16] | They’re too loud. | 他们太吵了 |
[33:18] | They’re trying to take over! | 他们想控制我 |
[33:20] | Just focus. | 集中精神 |
[33:23] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[33:24] | – Stay calm. – It’s too late. | -保持冷静 -太迟了 |
[33:25] | No. Daisy’s right. She’s been through this. | 不 黛西是对的 她经历过这种事 |
[33:28] | Daisy. It’s always Daisy! | 黛西 总是黛西 |
[33:29] | Try not to lose control, okay? | 尽量别失控 好吗 |
[33:31] | Your powers will only get more dangerous. | 你的异能只会越来越危险 |
[33:38] | Everything powerful is dangerous. | 一切强大的东西都是危险的 |
[33:45] | Melinda. | 梅琳达 |
[33:46] | – Your arm. – It’s fine. | -你的胳膊 -没事 |
[33:48] | What happened? Did someone go in? | 怎么回事 有人进去了吗 |
[33:51] | It’s being handled. We need to get to the Zephyr. | 有人在处理了 我们得上和风 |
[33:53] | Handled by whom? | 谁在处理 |
[33:59] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[34:04] | Talbot, stop. Don’t do this. | 塔伯特 停下 别这样 |
[34:06] | It doesn’t matter, anyway. | 反正也无所谓了 |
[34:08] | I’m not the same, Phil. | 我已经变了 菲尔 |
[34:11] | I can’t trust my thoughts. | 我无法信任自己的思想了 |
[34:16] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
[34:17] | Robin, come here, come on. | 萝宾 过来 来 |
[34:19] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:23] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[34:26] | tell George I’m sorry. | 告诉乔治我很抱歉 |
[34:27] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:29] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[34:30] | Your compliance will be rewarded. | 你的服从会得到奖赏 |
[34:32] | You’re just trying to trick me. | 你是在骗我 |
[34:34] | That’s the program. | 那是洗脑 |
[34:35] | What’s best is you comply. | 你该服从 |
[34:36] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[34:38] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[34:38] | Then turn the gun on me. | 那拿枪对着我 |
[34:42] | You will comply. | 你会服从的 |
[34:45] | Turn the gun on me. | 把枪对准我 |
[35:00] | You know, for a long time… | 很久以来 |
[35:02] | you were everything that I wanted. | 你都是我想要的一切 |
[35:06] | You were my hero. | 你曾是我的英雄 |
[35:10] | And now look at us. | 现在看看我们 |
[35:12] | Ruby, let her go. | 露比 放了她 |
[35:21] | I am more than you will ever be. | 我达到了你永远达不到的境界 |
[35:28] | Ruby, I am not here to fight you. | 露比 我不是来打你的 |
[35:31] | – You need help. – I don’t want your help! | -你需要帮助 -我不要你帮助 |
[35:35] | I want to crush you. | 我想碾碎你 |
[35:43] | Ruby, that’s enough! | 露比 够了 |
[35:47] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[36:04] | You listen to her. | 听她的 |
[36:06] | She is on your side. | 她是你这边的 |
[36:08] | Then why aren’t you?! | 那你为什么不是 |
[36:11] | Mom, face it — | 妈妈 承认吧 |
[36:13] | I was never good enough for you. | 我在你眼中永远都不够好 |
[36:15] | No, all I ever wanted | 不 我从来都只是 |
[36:17] | was for you to reach your true potential. | 希望你实现全部的潜能 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:22] | I pushed you too hard. | 我对你逼得太紧 |
[36:24] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[36:26] | this was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[36:29] | No. | 不 |
[36:31] | My daughter is not a mistake. | 我的女儿不是个错误 |
[36:36] | Yo-Yo, get out of here. | 悠悠球 快走 |
[36:39] | You listen to me. Stay with me. We will make… | 听我说 听着 我们会… |
[36:41] | That’s who took my arm. | 那是砍下我手臂的人 |
[36:44] | No, Ruby. | 不要 露比 |
[36:47] | It’s her, isn’t it? | 是她 是吧 |
[36:49] | She’s the Destroyer. | 她是毁灭者 |
[36:51] | Yo-Yo, she’s a kid. | 悠悠球 她还是个孩子 |
[36:53] | She is terrified. | 她吓坏了 |
[36:55] | No, you look at me, listen to me. | 不 看着我 听我说 |
[36:57] | Stay with me, and we’ll get through this! | 听我的 我们可以撑过去的 |
[36:58] | No, Mom, they’re getting louder! | 不 妈妈 他们越来越吵了 |
[37:03] | Oh, I’m losing — | 我要不行了… |
[37:04] | Let us out. | 放我们出去 |
[37:05] | We want out. Let us out. | 我们要出去 让我们出去 |
[37:07] | I won’t be able to resist. | 我扛不住的 |
[37:08] | Do it! | 动手 |
[37:10] | I can make this better, I promise! | 我可以让一切好起来的 我保证 |
[37:14] | No. | 不 |
[37:16] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[37:21] | Ruby! No! | 露比 不 |
[37:24] | No. | 不 |
[37:26] | Yo-Yo, what did you do?! | 悠悠球 你做了什么 |
[37:30] | No. | 不 |
[37:35] | No. | 不 |
[37:37] | No. | 不 |
[37:43] | No. | 不 |
[37:49] | Ruby… | 露比 |
[37:50] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[38:42] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[38:46] | Where’s Hale? | 黑尔呢 |
[38:53] | How did she get away? | 她怎么跑掉的 |
[38:54] | And what happened to Ruby? | 露比怎么了 |
[38:56] | I had it under control. | 我本来都控制住了 |
[38:58] | She was coming around, and then Yo-Yo killed her. | 她要回心转意了 但悠悠球杀了她 |
[39:01] | No. | 不 |
[39:09] | I just saved the world. | 我是拯救了世界 |
[39:36] | Qovas. | 科瓦斯 |
[39:41] | Qovas. | 科瓦斯 |
[39:42] | Coming here without invitation? | 不请自来 |
[39:45] | You are aware of the punishment. | 你清楚惩罚是什么 |
[39:46] | I found what you’re looking for. | 我找到你在找的东西了 |
[39:49] | My Gravitonium. | 我的重力鎓 |
[39:52] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has it. | 在神盾局手上 |
[39:53] | Then you failed. | 那你失败了 |
[39:55] | Perhaps our deal has reached its end. | 或许我们的协议要结束了 |
[39:57] | I can tell you where they’re hiding. | 我可以告诉你他们躲在哪 |
[40:00] | But they won’t give it willingly. | 但他们不会自愿交出它的 |
[40:11] | You’d have me kill them? | 你要我杀了他们吗 |
[40:17] | I have no reason to stop you. | 我没理由阻止你 |