时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Enoch. It has been a long time. | 伊诺克 好久不见 |
[00:05] | – You know this woman? – I am a Chronicom. | -你认识这女人吗 -我是长生人 |
[00:07] | A particularly lethal one. | 还是个很危险的长生人 |
[00:09] | Atarah wants to know | 阿塔拉是想知道 |
[00:10] | how you were able to travel through time | 你们是怎么穿越时间的 |
[00:12] | so that we may go back and save our world. | 好让我们也能回到过去 拯救我们的世界 |
[00:14] | We don’t actually know how we did it. | 我们也不知道是怎么做到的 |
[00:16] | – Dispose of the criminal. – Stop this now. | -处决犯人 -马上住手 |
[00:18] | If anyone can solve the mysteries of time travel, | 如果有人能解开时穿的谜题 |
[00:21] | it is Leopold Fitz. | 那肯定是利奥波德·菲兹 |
[00:23] | What would motivate him to do what we need? | 什么动力能促使他做到我们需要他做的事 |
[00:24] | Her. | 她 |
[00:25] | The last thing that I would ever want | 我最不希望的 |
[00:27] | is for Simmons to be in danger. | 就是西蒙斯有危险 |
[00:28] | And you knew that. | 你很清楚 |
[01:06] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[01:08] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[01:09] | Oh, my God, you’re here. | 天哪 你在这里 |
[01:11] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[01:15] | Are you okay? Did they hurt you? | 你还好吗 他们伤害你了吗 |
[01:16] | No, I’m fine. Fine. Did they hurt you badly? | 不 我没事 他们打你打得狠吗 |
[01:17] | No, no, I’m fine. I’m fine, now that you’re here. | 不 我也没事 有你在我就没事了 |
[01:21] | I’ve got so much that I want to say. | 我有太多话想对你说了 |
[01:22] | I searched for you everywhere. | 我找你找遍了整个宇宙 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I was trying to find you, too. | 我也在努力寻找你 |
[01:25] | Enoch said he sent you 100 years into the future, | 伊诺克说他把你送到一百年后了 |
[01:27] | if you can believe that. | 简直难以置信 |
[01:28] | Not until you see it. | 直到眼见为实 |
[01:29] | Yeah. Wait, what? | 是啊 等等 什么 |
[01:32] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[01:33] | Well, then, how — | 那 你… |
[01:35] | How are you here? | 你是怎么到这里的 |
[01:37] | That, of course, is the question — | 这就是问题的关键 |
[01:40] | the question you must answer. | 这个问题必须由你来解答 |
[01:44] | Who the hell are you, and what is this prison? | 你是谁 这间牢房是怎么回事 |
[01:47] | This is the Chronicom that’s been hunting us for the past year. | 这就是追杀了我们一年的长生人 |
[01:49] | Story is her home planet — | 因为她的母星… |
[01:50] | I am Atarah… | 我是阿塔拉 |
[01:51] | She likes to tell it herself, I guess. | 看来她想亲自告诉你 |
[01:53] | …A sentient Chronicom from the planet Chronyca-2. | 一个来自2号长生星的有意识长生人 |
[01:56] | Yeah, you live near a star | 是啊 你的母星 |
[01:57] | in the constellation known as Cygnus. | 在天鹅座内 |
[01:59] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[02:05] | Nothing lives there now. | 现在那里了无生机 |
[02:07] | The planet was set ablaze, heated to the melting point, | 星球被点燃到了熔点 |
[02:11] | the magma now turned to stone. | 现在岩浆已经凝固成石头了 |
[02:15] | It is too late to save my planet. | 现在想拯救我的星球为时已晚 |
[02:17] | Which is why I must now intervene at an earlier date. | 所以我需要在那之前进行干预 |
[02:22] | Using time travel? | 通过时间旅行 |
[02:24] | That’s the theory. | 是要这样 |
[02:25] | If you cooperate, | 如果你合作的话 |
[02:26] | there would be no reason to detain you further. | 就没有理由再扣押你们了 |
[02:28] | Sorry, but unfortunately, it’s against the laws — | 抱歉 但不幸的是 这有违 |
[02:32] | of physics. | 物理定律 |
[02:34] | You’re a Chronicom. | 你是个长生人 |
[02:35] | I don’t need to explain causality to you. | 我不需要跟你解释因果关系了吧 |
[02:36] | It’s impossible to go backwards in time. | 回到过去是不可能的 |
[02:39] | Your partner claims otherwise. | 你的搭档有不同的想法 |
[02:47] | But that would create all sorts of paradoxes. | 但那会造成很多悖论的 |
[02:50] | You have no idea. | 你都想象不到 |
[02:52] | You will have at your disposal | 你将可以随意使用 |
[02:54] | the most advanced Chronicom technology. | 长生人最先进的技术 |
[02:58] | Any tool you can imagine will be produced. | 任何你能想到的工具都会出现 |
[03:01] | All your knowledge, all your memories | 你的所有知识 记忆 |
[03:03] | will be instantly accessible, sharable. | 都能即刻调取并可共享 |
[03:13] | Every memory? Shared? | 每段记忆 都可以共享吗 |
[03:16] | That’s a bit intrusive. And it can’t be safe. | 这太侵犯隐私了 而且肯定不安全 |
[03:18] | Not always. | 的确 |
[03:20] | But a problem as difficult as a time shift | 但像时间穿越这种难题 |
[03:22] | requires powerful tools, | 需要强大的工具 |
[03:25] | like this prison. | 比如这间牢房 |
[03:27] | Know this — there is no escape. | 记住这一点 你们是逃不出去的 |
[03:31] | Any attempt would only lead to madness. | 任何逃跑的尝试只会让你们发疯 |
[03:35] | But your minds are the key to unlock it. | 但你们的头脑就是离开的钥匙 |
[03:38] | The only solution for you is to find a solution for us. | 你们唯一的办法就是帮我们想出办法 |
[03:47] | I thought she’d never leave. | 我以为她不会离开了 |
[03:52] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[03:59] | I’ve imagined this since I was in prison and every day since, | 自我入狱以来 我每天都在想这件事 |
[04:02] | and I wanted to do it right, | 我想把它做好 |
[04:04] | but now we’re stuck in another prison, | 但现在我们又被困在另一个监狱里 |
[04:06] | and I don’t know if we’ll ever be able to get out of it — | 我不知道我们能不能逃离这里 |
[04:08] | – Fitz. – No, hold on, hold on. | -菲兹 -别 先别说话 |
[04:10] | Just — Just… | 就… |
[04:11] | Just let me say this. | 让我说完 |
[04:14] | I’ve realized | 我想通了 |
[04:17] | the universe can’t stop us. | 宇宙无法阻止我们 |
[04:20] | Because we’ve survived the bottom of the Atlantic | 因为 我们在大西洋海底活了下来 |
[04:23] | we’ve crossed the galaxy, more than once… | 我们跨越了星系 还不止一次 |
[04:27] | …just to be together. | 只为了能在一起 |
[04:30] | So, a love like that | 所以 这样的爱 |
[04:33] | is stronger than any curse. | 比任何诅咒都强大 |
[04:36] | You and I, we are uns– | 你和我 我们… |
[04:37] | We’re unstoppable together. | 我们合力就不可阻挡 |
[04:45] | Yeah, which is why I can’t live another day without you. | 所以我再也不想和你分开 |
[04:48] | So, I’m asking you, heart in hand… | 所以 我要诚挚地问你 |
[04:55] | …Jemma Simmons, will you marry me? | 珍玛·西蒙斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[04:57] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[05:07] | I have to admit, right now, here with you, | 我必须承认 此时此刻 和你在一起 |
[05:10] | I don’t give a damn if we ever escape. | 我不在乎我们能不能逃出去了 |
[05:18] | Carthan? | 卡坦星 |
[05:21] | Nope. | 不是 |
[05:22] | I really thought you landed there after the crash. | 我真以为你坠机后就降落在那里了 |
[05:24] | Saldon, the one with the triple sunsets. | 萨尔顿星 日落三次的那个星球 |
[05:28] | We went to Saldon! | 我们去过萨尔顿星 |
[05:29] | We almost died getting there. | 我们差点死在去那里的路上 |
[05:30] | Well, we almost died getting everywhere. | 我们去哪里都是九死一生 |
[05:32] | And at the diamond cliffs. | 还有钻石悬崖 |
[05:34] | Daisy went full rage monster on the indigenous population | 本土居民发起攻击时 |
[05:36] | when they attacked. | 黛西怒发冲冠 |
[05:37] | They’re not pleasant. | 他们就不招人喜欢 |
[05:38] | She was working out some issues. | 她当时有些烦恼 |
[05:42] | New issues? | 新烦恼吗 |
[05:49] | Enoch and I had to stow away on a Sivian duster to get away. | 伊诺克和我偷上了一辆西维亚人的拾荒机才逃走 |
[05:53] | Hey, that’s another thing. I can speak Sivian now. | 对了 我现在会说西维亚语了 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[05:57] | No jokes. | 不开玩笑 |
[05:59] | Ja givram Sivla. | [外星语] |
[06:01] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[06:03] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[06:04] | It means… | 意思是 |
[06:05] | “I speak Sivian.” | “我会说西维亚语” |
[06:09] | Did you run into any Kree? | 你碰见过克里人吗 |
[06:12] | Not recently. | 最近没有 |
[06:14] | In the future, then? | 那就是在未来吗 |
[06:16] | You really went to the future. | 你真的去了未来 |
[06:22] | But you’re not speaking about it. | 但你闭口不谈这件事 |
[06:24] | Well, I don’t know where to start. | 我不知道从哪里说起 |
[06:27] | The beginning. | 开头 |
[06:29] | You’ve been on so many adventures, | 你经历了那么多的冒险 |
[06:30] | and I haven’t heard a single exploit. | 却一件不肯告诉我 |
[06:32] | Or start at the end? | 要不就从结尾开始说 |
[06:35] | – No. – So, how did you get back? | -不 -你是怎么回来的 |
[06:37] | ‘Cause if you did, then maybe we can actually solve this thing. | 如果你做到了 也许我们就能解决这个问题 |
[06:39] | I know it started with a monolith. | 我知道首先有一块巨石 |
[06:46] | Still haven’t got used to that yet. | 还是让人很不习惯 |
[06:49] | Okay, so — so start at the beginning of the future | 好吧 那就从未来的起始开始 |
[06:52] | or the end of the pa– | 或者过去的终… |
[06:54] | The end of the past… | 过去的终点 |
[06:56] | That is enough to twist you up, actually, isn’t it? | 还真是绕啊 是不是 |
[06:57] | Fitz, please. Let’s just — Let’s not. | 菲兹 拜托 不要这样 |
[06:58] | Does it have the same resonant frequency as the others? | 这和其他几个的共振频率一样吗 |
[07:00] | Please, let’s not ruin the moment. | 拜托 不要扫兴了 |
[07:02] | I’m not trying to ruin anything. I’m just trying to understand. | 我没想扫兴 我只想弄明白 |
[07:04] | If everyone made it back, which I assume they did, | 如果所有人都回来了 我想应该是回来了 |
[07:06] | then that means control, | 那就说明能控制它 |
[07:07] | and if we didn’t build the control, who did? | 如果不是我们建的控制机 那是谁 |
[07:09] | Just stop it! | 别说了 |
[07:10] | I don’t know why you won’t just tell me! | 我不明白你为什么不告诉我 |
[07:12] | I don’t want to! | 我不想说 |
[07:22] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[07:23] | I don’t want to tell you, | 我不想告诉你 |
[07:25] | and you can’t make me! | 你不能逼我 |
[07:31] | J-J-Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[07:35] | No — Hey! | 不 |
[07:40] | You’ve got to be joking me. | 这是在开玩笑吧 |
[08:13] | This…is madness. | 这…真是太疯狂了 |
[08:21] | Jemma… | 珍玛 |
[08:23] | I’m starting to play back what’s-her-name’s speech, | 我开始回想起那个谁说的话 |
[08:26] | and I don’t think our minds | 我觉得我们的头脑 |
[08:28] | are the key to unlocking this prison. | 不是离开监狱的钥匙 |
[08:31] | I think our minds might be the prison. | 我觉得我们的头脑可能就是监狱 |
[08:37] | It could kill them. | 他们可能会死的 |
[08:40] | You say the human mind is a powerful thing. | 你说过人类的头脑很强大 |
[08:44] | Well, now we have two of them put together. | 我们现在把两个人的头脑放在一起 |
[08:47] | Let’s see what they can do. | 看看他们有什么本事 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:58] | Don’t — Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[09:01] | I’m not afraid. I’m observing. | 我不害怕 我在观察 |
[09:04] | From a distance. | 远远地观察 |
[09:10] | Well, you’re just destined for the sciences, aren’t you? | 你生来就注定要成为科学家 对吗 |
[09:13] | I’m going to be a biologist and study cuttlefish. | 我会成为一名生物学家 研究乌贼 |
[09:17] | They can change their skin colors with chromatophores. | 它们可以通过染色质改变外观肤色 |
[09:22] | You’re gonna do a lot more than that. | 你的成就可不止如此 |
[09:25] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[09:31] | Well, then, you know that I’m a friend, | 你知道我是你的朋友 |
[09:33] | so why did you run away? | 那你为什么要跑走 |
[09:34] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么要来这里 |
[09:36] | This is where I learn the stars, | 我在这里研究星星 |
[09:38] | memorize my chem tables, | 背我的元素表 |
[09:40] | and work out problems in my head. | 思考我脑袋里的问题 |
[09:46] | What kind of problems in your head? | 你现在脑袋里有什么问题 |
[09:48] | All kinds. | 各种问题 |
[09:50] | My dreams float up to the stars, | 我的梦飞向星空 |
[09:53] | and my troubles are locked up tight in the music box. | 我的麻烦则紧锁在音乐盒里 |
[10:00] | Well, that’s a nice little system. | 这安排很不错 |
[10:04] | Is there anything troubling you now? | 你现在有什么烦恼吗 |
[10:06] | This one! | 这个 |
[10:08] | Read me this one. | 给我念这个 |
[10:11] | You — Okay. | 你…好吧 |
[10:12] | You want me to read you a bedtime story? | 你要我给你念睡前故事 |
[10:15] | You know, I-I think I should probably take you out of here, | 我觉得我也许应该带你离开这里 |
[10:18] | – because this might be the madness that she was talking — – Daddy! | -因为这可能就是她说得疯狂 -爸爸 |
[10:22] | The strange man in my room wants to abduct me | 我房间里有个奇怪的男人 他想绑架我 |
[10:24] | – and take me — – Shh-shh– Shut your | -带我 -闭… |
[10:28] | I’ll read you the story. | 我给你念还不行吗 |
[10:31] | For the love of Pete… | 我的上… |
[10:35] | It’s about a boy and his imaginary friend | 是关于一个迷失在星空中的男孩 |
[10:37] | that are lost in the stars. | 和他想象朋友的故事 |
[10:40] | Is it, now? | 是吗 |
[10:43] | 公主发誓 时间和空间都无法让他们分离 于是她集结了她最勇敢的朋友 飞向了未知 | |
[10:48] | What’s it called? | 这是什么书 |
[10:52] | That’s not a good book. That’s a bad book — | 这不是一本好书 这是本坏书 |
[10:54] | bad story, very poorly written. | 烂故事 写得很差 |
[10:56] | Okay, I don’t think it’s safe here. | 好吧 我觉得这里不安全 |
[10:57] | We should get you out now. | 我们应该赶紧带你离开这里 |
[11:00] | I’m sure your daddy will understand. | 你爸爸肯定能理解的 |
[11:10] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[11:12] | I am functioning optimally. | 我一切运作良好 |
[11:14] | You’re the one who is avoiding the task at hand. | 是你在逃避你手头的任务 |
[11:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:17] | I was just — I was just figuring out | 我只是…在搞清楚 |
[11:18] | that you put us in a mind prison | 你把我们关进了思维监狱 |
[11:20] | and you lied to us about it! | 还骗我们 |
[11:22] | I don’t like it here. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[11:26] | Then figure your way out. | 那就自己想办法出去 |
[11:28] | She’s 7. | 她才七岁 |
[11:29] | And a half. | 七岁半 |
[11:35] | Okay, return Simmons back to her adult age, please. | 赶紧把西蒙斯变回成年 |
[11:39] | If she has regressed, it is in her search for answers. | 如果她变回了孩子 那也是在寻找答案 |
[11:41] | Perhaps they are the answers I seek. | 也许那是我在寻找的答案 |
[11:45] | No, missy. | 不 小姐 |
[11:46] | We do not play with that. | 我们不能玩那个 |
[11:49] | Okay. Yeah, no, that’s — that’s not normal or helpful. | 好吧 不 这一点都不正常 也没有帮助 |
[11:53] | You’re messing with our minds. | 你在扰乱我们的脑子 |
[11:55] | It’s extremely dangerous. | 这非常危险 |
[11:57] | The most powerful tools always are. | 最强大的工具往往是最危险的 |
[11:59] | So, if you plan on surviving, | 所以 如果你想活下来 |
[12:00] | I suggest focusing your energy in a more productive way. | 我建议你以更高效的方式集中精力 |
[12:04] | I mean — | 我是说 |
[12:07] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | Fitz is not wrong. | 菲兹说得没错 |
[12:17] | Using the cerebral fusion machine on humans | 在人类身上使用大脑融合机 |
[12:20] | is high-risk, unethical. | 非常危险 且不道德 |
[12:22] | Chronicoms have used this technology to great effect. | 长生人曾用这项技术得到过很好的效果 |
[12:26] | There is no better way to mine the data of separate minds | 只有这样才能挖掘不同头脑中的数据 |
[12:29] | to solve the problem at hand. | 解决眼前的问题 |
[12:31] | But humans have emotional problems. | 但是人类还有情感问题 |
[12:36] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[12:37] | You seem to be developing some of your own. | 你好像甚至萌生了自己的情感 |
[12:40] | We’ve lost our home, Enoch. | 我们失去了家园 伊诺克 |
[12:43] | We are fighting for our very existence. | 我们在为我们的生存而战 |
[12:46] | And must be at our best. | 我们必须全力以赴 |
[12:48] | But if Fitz were here, I believe he would say | 但如果菲兹在 我相信他会说 |
[12:51] | you are being the absolute worst. | 你真是最讨厌了 |
[12:55] | You are being, without a doubt, | 你真是 毫无疑问 |
[12:57] | the supreme, absolute worst! | 最超级讨厌了 |
[13:01] | You are a butt face! | 你是屁股脸 |
[13:04] | Oh, that’s charming. | 有可爱 |
[13:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:07] | What are you hiding? Give it! | 你藏了什么 拿出来 |
[13:09] | No! It’s our escape plan. | 不 这是我们的逃跑计划 |
[13:11] | Give it now! | 快交出来 |
[13:16] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[13:17] | Mononitrotoluene. | 一硝基甲苯 |
[13:20] | MNT Mnt? | |
[13:21] | As in a precursor to TNT? | 三硝基甲苯[TNT炸药]的前体吗 |
[13:24] | This is a representational space. | 这里只是代表性空间而已 |
[13:27] | There’s nothing to blow a hole in here, | 这里别的东西都炸不出窟窿 |
[13:28] | except the side of your brain. | 除了你的脑壳 |
[13:30] | You’re better off cooking up some cocaine or unicorn tears. | 你还不如制出点可卡因或者独角兽眼泪 |
[13:33] | I don’t have a memory of either of those things to pull from. | 这两样我都没有可调取的记忆 |
[13:36] | My supplies were limited. | 我能用的记忆有限 |
[13:38] | How are you with spectral theory or eigenvalues? | 你光谱理论或者特征值学得怎么样 |
[13:41] | I’m still learning integrals. | 我还在学积分 |
[13:43] | Oh, are you? Well, it looks like someone’s | 是吗 看来某人 |
[13:44] | only gonna have two PhDs by the time they’re 17, doesn’t it? | 17岁时只能拿到两个博士学位了 |
[13:46] | Time travel is science fiction, stupid! | 时穿只存在于科幻作品中 傻瓜 |
[13:48] | Oh, grow up! | 成熟点吧 |
[13:50] | You’re the one that said it was possible, you littl– | 是你说时穿可能成功的 你个小… |
[13:54] | Grow up. Just literally grow up. | 成熟点吧 字面意义上地长大吧 |
[13:58] | This is an adult problem. | 这是一个成年人的问题 |
[14:00] | You and I are supposed to be unstoppable. | 你我本该不可阻挡 |
[14:06] | Well, if you won’t help me, | 要是你不帮我 |
[14:11] | I could turn to somebody else, couldn’t I? | 我可以另找别人帮忙 对吧 |
[14:13] | I could imagine anything I want in this room. | 在这个房间里 我想什么都会出现 |
[14:18] | I could boot up an LMD. | 我可以启动个生化机器人替身 |
[14:22] | Maybe AIDA. | 或许是艾达 |
[14:25] | She could really handle the computations — | 她对计算可在行了 |
[14:28] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[14:30] | I knew that would get you back. | 我就知道这么说能让你回来 |
[14:31] | Reboot the robot that locked us in our last mind prison? | 重启把我们困在上个头脑监狱里的机器人 |
[14:34] | You’re back. Good. Don’t be mad. | 你回来了 太好了 别生气 |
[14:35] | She was the most destructive force in our life. | 她是我们生活中毁灭性最强的力量 |
[14:37] | Why would you think that would be a good idea | 你怎么能觉得让她出现 |
[14:38] | – to bring her in here? – Oh, I’m sorry that I was childish. | -是个好主意 -抱歉我刚才好幼稚 |
[14:41] | It’s just last time I asked you about the future, | 只不过我上次问你关于未来的事 |
[14:42] | you turned into a 7-year-old and you hid under your bed! | 你变成了一个七岁小孩 还往床底下藏 |
[14:46] | Don’t need a shrink to tell us that means something. | 用不着心理医生 我们也知道那有深意 |
[14:51] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[14:54] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[14:58] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[14:59] | He’s here. | 他到了 |
[15:00] | They brought him home. | 他们带他回来了 |
[15:04] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[15:06] | Please, not this memory. | 拜托 别提这段记忆 |
[15:08] | If you’re ready to see him… | 要是你准备好见他了 |
[15:12] | Either way, we understand. | 不管怎样 我们理解 |
[15:15] | What’s going on, Mack? | 怎么了 迈克 |
[15:24] | No, wait. Don’t, um… | 不 等等 别… |
[15:26] | I don’t want you to see — | 我不想让你看见 |
[15:30] | Just let me explain first. | 让我先解释一下 |
[15:39] | We can’t just leave him like this. | 我们不能就这样丢下他 |
[15:43] | We’re here for him now. | 我们现在都在他身边了 |
[15:45] | Preparations are being made. | 正在做各种准备 |
[15:50] | Are they gonna tell his mother? | 他们会通知他母亲吗 |
[15:56] | Simmons has reservations. | 西蒙斯对此有保留意见 |
[16:15] | No one knew what to say to me. | 没人知道该跟我说什么 |
[16:20] | And I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我也不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[16:52] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[16:54] | You said there would be paradoxes. | 你说会出现悖论 |
[16:56] | This was one of them. | 这就是其中之一 |
[16:57] | Simmons needs to say goodbye. | 西蒙斯得跟他道别 |
[16:59] | This isn’t healthy. She… | 这样可不健康 |
[17:02] | We need to do something — um, have a service, something. | 我们得做点什么 办个追悼会什么的 |
[17:05] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[17:06] | But what if she’s right? | 但如果她是对的呢 |
[17:08] | So, I made it to the future, | 所以我成功到了未来 |
[17:12] | and then I made the journey back? | 然后又回来了 |
[17:13] | It was a loop of the end of the world. | 那是个世界末日的循环 |
[17:19] | And you died to help break it. | 你为了打破这个循环而死 |
[17:20] | You died a hero. | 你英勇牺牲了 |
[17:23] | I think I’m gonna pass out. | 我想我要昏过去了 |
[17:26] | Did — Did they — Did they understand? | 他们理解吗 |
[17:29] | I made quite a scene with Mack. | 我和迈克大吵了一架 |
[17:31] | He thought I’d lost my mind. | 他觉得我疯了 |
[17:33] | I had. | 我是疯了 |
[17:35] | Even if it’s true, what if she doesn’t find him? | 即使这是真的 如果她找不到他呢 |
[17:38] | I-It takes Heaven and Earth… | 这可得动用一切力量… |
[17:41] | Luckily, I know a Director who believes in those things. | 幸好 我认识一位相信这一切的局长 |
[17:47] | Mack took your death very hard, demanded a ceremony. | 迈克对你的死很难过 要求举行仪式 |
[17:52] | But he was also the first one to help me | 但他也是第一个帮我 |
[17:54] | retrofit the Zephyr for the search. | 改造和风进行搜索的人 |
[18:01] | No. | 不 |
[18:03] | No, I don’t need to see this part. | 不 我不希望你看到这个 |
[18:05] | I wanted to tell you the right way. | 我想用合适的方式告诉你 |
[18:09] | I thought you’d want his ring. | 我觉得你会想要他的戒指 |
[18:16] | What? | 什么 |
[18:18] | Jemma, did you and I… | 珍玛 你和我是不是 |
[18:25] | Had I — Had I made that proposal to you before? | 我是不是向你求过婚了 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:35] | I missed my own wedding. | 我错过了自己的婚礼 |
[18:37] | No, you just haven’t had yours yet. | 不 你只是还没办过自己的婚礼 |
[18:38] | Listen, I know it’s a lot, | 听着 我知道这很难承受 |
[18:39] | – but you have to hey. – No, I can’t. | -但你得… -不 我不行 |
[18:40] | It’s a miracle you survived. | 你能活下来是个奇迹 |
[18:41] | – And there was a lot of death, – I can’t. | -有很多人死亡 -我不行 |
[18:43] | – yes, but there was beauty, too. – No, I can’t. | -没错 但也有很多美好 -不 我不行 |
[18:45] | What, there’s more death than this? | 什么 还有比这更多的死亡吗 |
[18:58] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你怎么下床了 |
[19:03] | Had to see him. | 得看看他 |
[19:12] | He has to take care of himself. | 他得照顾好自己 |
[19:16] | You know you’d do the same thing. | 你知道你也会这么做 |
[19:19] | What’s wrong with Coulson? | 科尔森怎么了 |
[19:20] | Why are they talking about him like that? | 为什么她们这么说他 |
[19:22] | Well, Fitz, he was sick for a long time. | 菲兹 他病了很久了 |
[19:29] | He — He hid it from us all. | 他隐瞒了我们所有人 |
[19:38] | That’s — That’s too much. | 这太难以承受了 |
[19:41] | I got — I got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[19:42] | That’s too much. | 这太难以承受了 |
[19:57] | He’s out there, isn’t he? | 他在外面 是吗 |
[19:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:06] | Then get to work. | 去工作吧 |
[20:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:17] | We could use your skills. | 我们需要你的技能 |
[20:18] | No alien messes with us when we have you. | 有了你 外星人就不敢找我们麻烦了 |
[20:21] | I can’t leave Mack right now. | 我现在不能离开迈克 |
[20:23] | Yeah, but the way things ended, | 是啊 但事已至此 |
[20:24] | – it might be good to get away. – Did you hear that? | -或许离开更好 -你们听到了吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah, but it’s not about that. | 是啊 但和那个无关 |
[20:27] | He’s not the same anymore. | 他变了 |
[20:28] | Something’s going on. I can feel it. | 他有事 我能感觉到 |
[20:30] | Wait — right. This is a memory. Why this moment? | 等等 这是一段回忆 为什么回想此刻 |
[20:32] | The stress is getting to him. | 他要承受不住压力了 |
[20:35] | He’s pushing himself too hard. | 他把自己逼得太紧了 |
[20:37] | And if I’m not there for him, | 如果我不陪在他身边 |
[20:38] | I’m afraid something’s going to break. | 我担心会出事 |
[20:44] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[20:46] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[20:48] | Yeah, no, s-sorry. | 是的 不 抱歉 |
[20:49] | It’s just ’cause you said you were gonna come at 9:00, and, uh… | 只是你说你会九点到 |
[20:52] | uh, it’s 9:24, | 现在9:24了 |
[20:54] | and so I thought you blew me off. | 所以我以为你放我鸽子了 |
[20:56] | No, I ran into Professor Weaver on the quad. | 不 我在院子里碰到了韦弗教授 |
[20:57] | She trapped me in a good conversation. | 她和我聊了好一会儿 |
[21:01] | Yeah, she does — she can — well, she does that. | 是的 她的确会那么做 |
[21:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:06] | Just — Place is a bit of a mess. | 这里有点乱 |
[21:08] | Is it? You should see my room. | 是吗 你该看看我的房间 |
[21:12] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[21:14] | I mean, yeah, whenever. | 随便吧 |
[21:15] | If that happens. I don’t care. | 看不看的 我才不在乎 |
[21:19] | Thanks for — Thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[21:22] | Yeah, you wanted my help with a problem? | 你要我帮忙解决什么问题吗 |
[21:24] | Uh, yeah, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[21:25] | Well, I mean, I don’t really need your help. | 我并不是真需要你帮忙 |
[21:27] | I can solve it by myself. Just — | 我可以自己解决 只是… |
[21:28] | In lab, you seem like a good sounding board. | 在实验室时 你看上去像个好参谋 |
[21:31] | Sounding board? | 参谋 |
[21:32] | Yeah. Just means to bounce ideas off. | 对 就是交流想法的意思 |
[21:35] | So, I’m good at reflecting your ideas back at you, | 所以我很擅长把你的想法反馈给你 |
[21:38] | like a wall — like a thick wall. | 就像一面墙 一面厚厚的墙 |
[21:42] | No, no, what I mean is you’re good at clarifying | 不是 我的意思是你很擅长理清 |
[21:44] | which ideas are, uh, heading in the right direction | 哪一个想法的方向是正确的 |
[21:46] | and mapping consequential results. | 并预估相应结果 |
[21:50] | For an organized person, | 作为一个有条理的人 |
[21:51] | your thoughts are a bloody mess. | 你的想法简直一塌糊涂 |
[21:52] | Yeah, um… | 嗯 |
[21:54] | I-I-I think — I think I need some help clearing them up. | 我想…我需要点帮助来理清头绪 |
[21:56] | I just — I haven’t slept. | 我只是…没睡觉 |
[22:00] | And what problem are we solving tonight? | 今晚我们要解决什么问题 |
[22:03] | That depends. | 看情况了 |
[22:04] | Whose memory is this, yours or mine? | 这是谁的记忆 你的还是我的 |
[22:05] | We share this memory. | 这是我们俩的记忆 |
[22:07] | Yeah, ’cause I remember this being the night | 因为我记得就是这晚 |
[22:11] | where I went from being excruciatingly uncomfortable | 我在你面前从极度不舒服 |
[22:14] | in your presence to… | 变得 |
[22:17] | perfectly at ease. | 完全放松 |
[22:20] | I remember it as the night I put you in the friend zone. | 我记得就是这晚起 我把你视为了朋友 |
[22:25] | And I also remember how manic you were | 我还记得你当时多狂躁 |
[22:28] | and thinking that genius is just a tick away from madness. | 认为天才离疯狂只有一步之遥 |
[22:31] | Yeah, let’s not talk about madness. | 我们别谈疯狂了 |
[22:33] | I’m barely holding it together. | 我快撑不下去了 |
[22:34] | – I can see that. – Um, I’m working on a problem | -看得出 -我正在解决一个问题 |
[22:36] | to try and get out of this prison, | 想要逃离这个监狱 |
[22:38] | and the only way to do that is to solve time. | 唯一的方法就是解决时间 |
[22:42] | And then I think about the hell that you went through | 然后我想到你所经历的险境 |
[22:44] | and the pain of not being there. | 我不能陪在你身边的痛苦 |
[22:46] | Slow down, Fitz. | 慢点说 菲兹 |
[22:47] | And if an entire race of Chronicoms is feeling that | 如果整个长生人种族都有这种感觉 |
[22:51] | and we can stop it, | 而我们可以阻止 |
[22:53] | then — then — then maybe we should. | 那也许我们应该阻止 |
[22:55] | Take control of time, undo whatever we want. | 掌控时间 撤销任何我们想撤销的事 |
[22:58] | Fitz, slow down! | 菲兹 慢一点 |
[23:00] | This is why I was careful telling you everything. | 所以我才对告诉你一切很谨慎 |
[23:02] | Your mind is… | 你的头脑 |
[23:05] | – It’s been through a lot… – What? | -经历了太多 -怎么 |
[23:06] | …and I’m afraid, under too much pressure… | 我担心如果压力太大 |
[23:07] | Oh, what, I’ll crack? That’s ludicrous. | 怎么 我会崩溃吗 别说傻话了 |
[23:10] | I know you’ve been hearing him. | 我知道你听到他了 |
[23:13] | You had a pretty bad mental break when you got back. | 你回来后经历了严重的精神崩溃 |
[23:16] | All right, well — well — well, | 好吧 |
[23:18] | why don’t you just pi– pile it all on? | 你都说出来吧 |
[23:20] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[23:20] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这就是我怕的 |
[23:24] | I know the Framework stuck with you. | 我知道你没完全放下框架的事 |
[23:26] | You try to ignore it and push it down. | 你想无视它 压制它 |
[23:30] | I’m perfectly — I’m perfectly — | 我完全… |
[23:32] | I’m perfectly in control of myself. | 我完全能控制好自己 |
[23:33] | He’s been trapped inside your mind. | 他一直困在你的脑子里 |
[23:35] | – Hey, stop. – And now we’re trapped inside your mind with him. | -停下 -现在我们跟他一起困在你脑子里了 |
[23:38] | Listen. | 听啊 |
[23:43] | Leopold is coming. | 利奥波德要来了 |
[24:03] | He’s coming for us. | 他要来找我们了 |
[24:04] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们得马上逃 |
[24:15] | Did you think you could play in the shadows without me? | 你以为你能在阴影里玩而不带上我吗 |
[24:26] | This is what I was afraid of. | 这就是我担心的 |
[24:27] | I saw this coming. | 我料到会这样了 |
[24:29] | We’ll find a way. | 我们会找到出路的 |
[24:33] | Yeah. We’re gonna be okay. | 是啊 我们会没事的 |
[24:35] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[24:38] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[24:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[24:42] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 会没事的 |
[24:44] | Yes. I mean, I found you. | 是啊 我找到了你 |
[24:46] | Simmons? | 西蒙斯 |
[24:47] | So we’ve got to be all right. | 我们肯定会没事的 |
[24:50] | You have a dark side. That’s okay. | 你有黑暗面 没事的 |
[24:52] | Everything has to be okay. | 一切都肯定会没事的 |
[24:56] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[25:01] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:41] | Get back in your box! | 回盒子里去 |
[25:45] | Go! | 快走 |
[25:48] | – A pillow?! – That’s all I had. | -丢枕头 -我又没别的了 |
[25:50] | What the bloody hell is that thing?! | 那是什么玩意 |
[25:52] | Listen, I would remind you that we came in here | 听着 我要提醒你 我们躲进来 |
[25:54] | because your Hydra fascist shadow was trying to kill us. | 还不是因为你的九头蛇法西斯影子分身企图杀我们 |
[25:57] | Oh, so you unleashed the bloody Ringu Monster | 那你就放出了你放在盒子里的 |
[25:59] | that you keep in a box! | 贞子吗 |
[26:00] | I don’t hold a candle to you, psycho! | 我跟你都没法比 疯子 |
[26:02] | Daddy taught me to put my troubles away in a little box | 是爸爸教我把烦恼埋在一个小盒子里的 |
[26:04] | so they wouldn’t keep me up at night. | 这样我晚上就不会睡不着了 |
[26:06] | Bad feelings — anger, fear, pain — | 坏情绪 愤怒 恐惧 痛苦 |
[26:07] | I would just put them inside the little box, | 我会把它们都放进小盒子里 |
[26:09] | and they would stay in there, nice and neat and crushed. | 它们就会待在那里 规规整整 被压在里面 |
[26:11] | You need therapy. | 你需要心理治疗 |
[26:12] | You have some deep, deep, pent-up issues. | 你有压抑得很深的问题 |
[26:15] | It’s been a rough year! | 今年挺够呛的 |
[26:18] | I want out! | 我要出去 |
[26:27] | I had no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[26:28] | I had no idea you were holding on to all that. | 我根本不知道你有那样的问题 |
[26:30] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[26:31] | Don’t let anyone know. That’s the whole idea. | 就是不想让任何人知道 |
[26:34] | You are so English. | 你太英格兰了 |
[26:36] | Where are we? Is this the bunker underneath the lighthouse? | 我们在哪 这是灯塔下方的地堡吗 |
[26:39] | Yep, our new S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ. | 是的 我们的新神盾局总部 |
[26:41] | Oh, perfect. Well, there’s no better place to lay low | 太好了 再没比这个更好的藏身处了 |
[26:43] | than Strategic Homeland Intervention… | 国土战略防御… |
[26:45] | Yeah, it’s an awful acronym. | 是啊 这缩写真闹心 |
[26:46] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[26:48] | You’d think I’d feel safe here, but I don’t. | 按说这里该让我觉得安全 但我不觉得 |
[26:50] | Every nightmare we’ve endured can be traced back | 我们经历的所有噩梦都可以回溯到 |
[26:52] | to one single moment. | 一个时刻 |
[26:54] | Relax, it’s no big deal. | 放松 这不是什么大事 |
[26:55] | – He’s just an agent. – Just an agent? | -他只是个特工 -只是个特工 |
[26:57] | Have you not heard the stories about — | 你没听说过… |
[26:58] | Yes, I heard the stories. Don’t be weird. | 我听说了 别尴尬了 |
[27:09] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你们来 |
[27:11] | Of course, sir. | 应该的 长官 |
[27:12] | I am Agent Jemma Simmons. | 我是珍玛·西蒙斯特工 |
[27:15] | – And this is — – This is — I am Leopold Fitz. | -这是… -这是…我是利奥波德·菲兹 |
[27:18] | Fitz-Simmons, yes. | 菲兹-西蒙斯 对 |
[27:20] | You know, when I first heard about you, | 我最初听说你们时 |
[27:22] | I thought you were one person. | 我以为你们是一个人 |
[27:24] | That’s how everyone talks about you. | 大家都这么说你们 |
[27:25] | Fitz-Simmons, the brain, topped out of your class | 菲兹-西蒙斯 智囊 尖子生 |
[27:28] | after being the two youngest ever enrolled. | 入学时还是年纪最小的两名学生 |
[27:30] | Well, there can only be one youngest, sir. | 要说最小那只有一个 长官 |
[27:32] | As if that wasn’t enough attention, | 就好像这还不够引人注意 |
[27:34] | you recently mounted an unauthorized | 你们最近还进行了一次未授权的 |
[27:36] | “bio-fuel demonstration,” the results of which — | “生物燃料展示” 导致了… |
[27:38] | Was her fault. Her fault. Yep, that was her. That was her. | 都怪她 是的 是她的错 |
[27:41] | – It was. – No — | -就是 -不 |
[27:42] | It was you. It was you. | 就是你 |
[27:43] | You underestimated the propellant’s burn rate. | 你算低了推进器的燃烧率 |
[27:45] | – You’re the one who increased the concentration… – Shut up. | -是你提高了浓缩率 -闭嘴 |
[27:47] | – …and at that level of concentration, it was bound — – Shut up. | -而浓缩到那种程度 必然会… -闭嘴 |
[27:48] | To explode? | 爆炸吗 |
[27:51] | It exploded, right? | 爆炸了 是吧 |
[27:54] | You’re lucky no one was hurt. | 幸好没人受伤 |
[27:55] | Well, we were the only ones in the blast radius. | 爆炸半径内只有我们 |
[27:56] | Look, the powers that be didn’t believe | 当权人士不相信 |
[27:58] | an algae bio-fuel hydrogen cell | 藻类生物燃料氢电池 |
[28:00] | could power a Quinjet, so… | 可以为昆式战斗机供能 所以 |
[28:03] | Well, they do now. | 他们现在信了 |
[28:05] | And the powers that be have also recommended — | 而且当权人士还推荐… |
[28:07] | I told you. We’re getting transferred | 我说了 我们要被调去 |
[28:08] | – to one of the poles. – Shut up. | -两极了 -闭嘴 |
[28:10] | …have also recommended you for my team. | …推荐你们加入我的团队 |
[28:15] | The…f-field…team? | 外勤团队吗 |
[28:21] | This is an honor. | 真是荣幸 |
[28:24] | Thank you for this opportunity. | 谢谢您给我们机会 |
[28:25] | Yeah, we would love the chance to discuss it | 是啊 我们很乐意好好考虑 |
[28:27] | and think about it more, I think, probably, alone. | 讨论一番 或许私下谈 |
[28:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:32] | Look. | 听着 |
[28:34] | I know the field isn’t for everyone. | 我知道不是每个人都适合外勤 |
[28:35] | Some people want to remain behind the scenes. | 有些人喜欢待在幕后 |
[28:37] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[28:39] | But to be out there, | 但出外勤 |
[28:41] | seeing the lives you’re changing, | 看到你们改变的人生 |
[28:43] | you end up being the one most changed by it. | 最终改变最多的会是你们 |
[28:49] | I found him so inspiring that day. | 那天他给了我莫大的激励 |
[28:51] | You still needed a push. | 你还需要点鼓励 |
[28:52] | Yeah, well, look at what happened because of it. | 是啊 看看我们因此遭遇了什么 |
[28:54] | What was that thing you kept on saying? | 你总说什么来着 |
[28:56] | Do you not think I have guilt about that? | 你以为我不觉得愧疚吗 |
[28:58] | Oh, yes, that’s it. | 对了 是这个 |
[28:59] | “Chin up, Fitz. There’s nothing to be afraid of.” | “振作点 菲兹 完全没什么好怕的” |
[29:02] | Well, maybe now you can tell him — | 或许你现在可以跟他说 |
[29:18] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[29:21] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[29:23] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[29:24] | – Fitz? – Jemma! | -菲兹 -珍玛 |
[29:26] | – Fitz! – Yeah! | -菲兹 -在这儿 |
[29:27] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[29:29] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[29:36] | Oh, so predictable. | 真好骗 |
[29:42] | Do you really think that little of him? | 你真那么看不起他吗 |
[29:48] | Comfortable? | 舒服吗 |
[29:52] | I was comfortable once, | 我本来也很舒服 |
[29:53] | until you showed up. | 直到你出现 |
[29:55] | You were miserable. | 你明明很痛苦 |
[29:57] | Your father manipulated you. And AIDA — | 你父亲操纵了你 艾达… |
[29:59] | I finally found a worthy partner. | 我总算找到了值得我珍惜的伴侣 |
[30:02] | A robot to stroke your ego. | 迎合你自大的机器人 |
[30:06] | You’ve been keeping things from me. | 你总坏我好事 |
[30:09] | So…I’m gonna take | 所以 我要夺走 |
[30:12] | what few interesting crumbs of memories you have, | 你所剩无几的一点有趣回忆 |
[30:16] | and then… | 然后 |
[30:18] | I’m gonna hollow you out. | 我要把你挖空 |
[30:40] | Jemma…No… | 珍玛 不要 |
[30:43] | You cause pain. | 你给我痛苦 |
[30:47] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[30:53] | Their minds are at war with themselves. | 他们的头脑在自我折磨 |
[30:55] | – They’re in the red. – I know, and I don’t care. | -他们进入危急状况了 -我知道 我不在乎 |
[30:59] | They could end up brain-dead, and you get nothing. | 他们可能会脑死亡的 你什么都得不到 |
[31:02] | Pull them out, Atarah. | 停止机器 阿塔拉 |
[31:06] | It is the right thing to do. | 这是正确的做法 |
[31:08] | Do not do anything reckless. | 别鲁莽行事 |
[31:16] | You have a choice, Enoch — | 你可以选择 伊诺克 |
[31:18] | work in harmony with your fellow Chronicoms | 跟你的长生人同胞和谐合作 |
[31:20] | or be dismantled. | 或是被肢解 |
[31:34] | Something to bite on? | 给你咬的 |
[31:37] | It’s gonna hurt. | 会疼的 |
[31:38] | I prefer silence. | 我讨厌吵闹 |
[31:40] | Psychopath. | 精神病 |
[31:43] | But — b– i… | 但是… |
[31:45] | I thought that you loved me. | 我以为你爱我呢 |
[31:47] | You’re only part of Fitz’s pain, to be controlled. | 你只是菲兹的部分痛苦 需要被控制 |
[31:50] | That sounds fun. | 听上去真有趣 |
[31:52] | Like how you control that…thing | 就像你能控制那玩意吗 |
[31:55] | in the music box? | 音乐盒里的那个 |
[32:00] | She’s the part I’ll take last. | 我会把她留到最后 |
[32:05] | God! | 天呐 |
[32:10] | God! | 天呐 |
[32:15] | I wonder if your bones or lungs will go first. | 不知你会先失去骨头还是肺 |
[32:21] | Simmons? Hey, what are you doing? | 西蒙斯 你在干什么 |
[32:24] | Biology. | 生物学 |
[32:27] | I like dissections. | 我喜欢解剖 |
[32:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:30] | Soft belly. | 软软的腹部 |
[32:42] | God! | 天呐 |
[32:43] | Your friends joke about how you two share the same mind. | 你的朋友们开玩笑说你俩有共通的大脑 |
[32:49] | If only they could see you now. | 真希望他们现在能看到你 |
[32:54] | We are sharing the same minds. | 我们是有共通的头脑 |
[32:58] | I’m not doing this alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[32:59] | I’m not doing this alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[33:02] | We have each other. | 我们还有彼此 |
[33:03] | I-I’m not doing this alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[33:09] | You said this was mine. | 你说这属于我 |
[33:14] | This isn’t real! This isn’t real! | 这不是真的 |
[33:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:25] | We don’t only have each other. | 我们不仅仅有彼此 |
[33:27] | – We have our… – …friends. | -我们还有… -朋友 |
[33:45] | You called for backup? | 你叫支援了 |
[33:46] | Yes, I did. | 是啊 |
[33:56] | I got this. Go. Go. | 交给我 走吧 |
[34:11] | Glad you’re okay, Turbo. | 你没事就好 糊涂虫 |
[34:15] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[34:16] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[34:21] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:40] | You are one sick, twisted piece of work. | 你真是个小变态 |
[34:41] | I should strangle you right now. | 我真该掐死你 |
[34:44] | The true you just cut my heart out with her bone knife! | 真正的你 刚用她的骨刀挖出了我的心脏 |
[34:49] | Well, now you know how it feels! | 那你现在知道那是什么感觉了 |
[34:52] | Hilarious comeback. | 回得妙啊 |
[34:53] | Yes, because your shadow self | 是啊 因为你的影子分身 |
[34:55] | just tried to erase my brain with a torture machine! | 刚企图用酷刑机器抹掉我的头脑 |
[34:58] | Well, o-okay, right. | 好吧 |
[34:59] | – Well, that — that is terrible… – Yes. | -那是很可怕 -是啊 |
[35:01] | …but you did shoot his father. | 但你打死了他爸爸呢 |
[35:03] | That’s called revenge. | 那叫复仇 |
[35:04] | I don’t know what I did | 我不知道我是做了什么 |
[35:06] | to deserve that horror movie! | 要经历那种恐怖片 |
[35:08] | Are you kidding?! | 你开玩笑吗 |
[35:10] | I never knew pain until I met you! | 我认识你之前都不知道何为痛苦 |
[35:11] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[35:13] | Your little music box — | 你的小音乐盒 |
[35:15] | Hey, that box worked, okay? | 那盒子对我很有用 好吗 |
[35:16] | It was nice — | 那很不错 |
[35:17] | a nice way to contain little things… | 是个很好的方式 来控制一些小事 |
[35:19] | Suppress. Deep resentments. | 是压制 很深的怨念 |
[35:20] | …and keep things nice and neat and tidy… | 好让一切规规整整 |
[35:22] | Oh, you’re so English. | 你太英格兰了 |
[35:23] | …and orderly. | 井然有序 |
[35:24] | Yeah, you said that before. Please elaborate. | 是啊 这话你说过了 说仔细点啊 |
[35:27] | What does that even mean? | 那叫什么意思 |
[35:27] | Prim and proper and bottled up and holier than thou, | 拘谨 礼貌 沉默寡言 自恃清高 |
[35:28] | How is that even an insult? | 这叫什么侮辱了 |
[35:30] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[35:31] | but actually, you’re sadistic inside. | 其实 你心里有虐待倾向 |
[35:32] | Oh, yeah, of course. Right, yeah, how Scottish of you | 是啊 当然了 你真苏格兰 |
[35:34] | to pick a fight on those grounds! | 拿这种事来找茬 |
[35:35] | You know, you hurt me just as much as I hurt you. | 你对我的伤害不比我对你的伤害轻 |
[35:38] | I was dying on the inside when you left, | 你离开时 我心痛得要死了 |
[35:39] | abandoned me after my brain injury. | 你在我脑损伤后抛弃了我 |
[35:41] | Hey, that is not fair. | 那可不公平 |
[35:42] | And then you get taken away by some rock, | 然后你又被块石头带走了 |
[35:44] | only to fall in love with some bloody astronaut… | 结果还爱上了个宇航员 |
[35:46] | I was alone on a desert planet. | 我孤身一人困在了荒凉星球上 |
[35:48] | …who turned out to be Hive, by the way. | 对了 那人结果还是蜂巢 |
[35:51] | Oh, and also, are we sure that that happened | 而且 我们能确定他是在你们上床后 |
[35:54] | after you slept with him? | 变成了蜂巢的吗 |
[35:54] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:55] | Because, hey, the jury’s still out on that one. | 因为 这事还没定论呢 |
[35:57] | Oh, you want to go there? At least he was a person! | 你想说这个吗 至少他还是人呢 |
[36:00] | You built a robot girlfriend… | 你建了个机器人女友 |
[36:02] | Well, that’s bending the truth. | 这就是扭曲事实了 |
[36:03] | …and, left to your own devices, turned into a Nazi dictator. | 没人管着你 你就变成纳粹独裁者了 |
[36:07] | Wait, is that — is that bending the truth? No! No, it’s not! | 等等 那是扭曲事实吗 不 不是哦 |
[36:09] | Yeah, and I suppose you’re the one that’s keeping me together. | 那么说你是我心中的磐石咯 |
[36:11] | – It would seem so. – Holier than thou, | -看来是的 -自恃清高 |
[36:13] | – Yes. – proving my point! | -没错 -我说对了吧 |
[36:14] | Because you want to build everything your brain comes up with, | 因为你想到什么就想建造什么 |
[36:16] | so you couch it in “helping mankind, helping friends.” | 还说成是”帮助人类 帮助朋友” |
[36:19] | But the Framework revealed the truth — it’s all ego. | 但框架揭露了事实 那都是自大使然 |
[36:22] | – Oh, ego? – Yeah. | -自大吗 -对 |
[36:23] | – I would love to deal with ego. – Would you? | -我很想说说自大 -是吗 |
[36:25] | Guess why. | 知道为什么吗 |
[36:25] | – Why? – ‘Cause your id’s out there | -为什么 -因为你的本我在外面 |
[36:26] | – chewing Mack’s head off. – Oh, really?! | -咬掉迈克的脑袋呢 -是吗 |
[36:31] | We’re the same, Jemma. | 我们是一样的 珍玛 |
[36:33] | You just like to repress your bad thoughts | 你只不过是喜欢压制你的坏想法 |
[36:35] | and pretend that it’s not happening. | 假装它不存在 |
[36:37] | 知名动物行为学家 长期研究保护大猩猩 | |
[36:37] | Y-Your ego likes to pretend you’re Jane Goodall, | 你的自大喜欢假装你是珍·古德 |
[36:40] | – saving helpless, little creatures like me. – I do not! | -拯救我这样无助的小可怜 -我才没有 |
[36:42] | When in fact, if it was you in the Framework, | 但事实上 如果是你在框架里 |
[36:45] | the place would look like “Night of the Living Dead.” | 那里会变成《活死人之夜》 |
[36:47] | I do not think I’m saving you! | 我才没觉得我在拯救你 |
[36:49] | Of course you do. | 你就这么想的 |
[36:50] | Calming my manic mind in the dorm room or — or — | 在寝室里安抚我狂躁的思绪 还有 |
[36:53] | or taking Coulson up on his offer to get me into the field… | 接受科尔森的提议 带我出外勤 |
[36:54] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[36:55] | Listen, if anything, it’s always you what’s saving me. | 要说起来 也是你总在救我 |
[36:58] | – All right, don’t start that. – Yes, yes. | -别提那个 -就是的 |
[36:59] | Because you saved me in the future, you saved me on Maveth, | 因为你在未来救了我 你在死星救了我 |
[37:02] | and you saved me when we were trapped in the bottom of the ocean. | 我们困在海底时也是你救了我 |
[37:10] | Had to mention it, didn’t ya? | 非得提那事 是吧 |
[37:16] | Don’t even think about getting in the way. | 你可别想碍事 |
[37:22] | I mean, why would you design this thing | 你设计这玩意时 |
[37:25] | without any internal controls?! | 怎么不留个内部控制 |
[37:27] | Because it’s a containment pod. | 因为这是个隔离舱 |
[37:30] | Well, I guess we’re stuck in here together! | 看来我们一起困在这里了 |
[37:32] | Yeah, well, that’s what “’til death do us part” means. | 是啊 这才叫”至死不渝”呢 |
[37:35] | You don’t get a free pass ’cause I died once already. | 不能因为我死了一次你就可以躲过去了 |
[37:38] | Hey, don’t joke about that! | 别拿那事开玩笑 |
[37:39] | That messed me up! All my damage comes from you! | 那让我好受伤 我的心痛都是因为你 |
[37:41] | Well, all my pain comes from you. | 我的痛苦也都是因为你 |
[37:43] | And I’m allowed to want to save you! | 我有权想救你 |
[37:45] | I’ll save you every time or I’ll die trying. | 我每次都会救你 不成功便成仁 |
[37:48] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[37:49] | Me, too, because I love you! | 我也是 因为我爱你 |
[37:50] | Yeah, well, I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[37:52] | Well, then, why are we yelling?! | 那我们吼什么 |
[37:53] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[38:02] | I’m exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[38:07] | God. | 天呐 |
[38:11] | We’re gonna have to face those things out there. | 我们得面对外面的东西 |
[38:15] | And we might actually die trying. | 我们真可能要不成功便成仁 |
[38:22] | Unstoppable together? | 合力不可阻挡 |
[38:32] | What…the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[38:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:45] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:47] | That…is abso– | 这简直太… |
[38:56] | Didn’t know you liked that. | 我不知道你还喜欢那个 |
[38:57] | Didn’t know you’d do that. | 我不知道你还会那招 |
[39:06] | Fitz, we’re obviously made for each other, and… | 菲兹 我们显然是天生一对 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry I can’t give you back the time you missed. | 很抱歉我无法把你错失的时间还给你 |
[39:16] | But I can give you me. | 但我可以把我给你 |
[39:18] | Now and forever. | 从今到永远 |
[39:22] | The whole universe couldn’t keep me from you, Jemma Simmons. | 全宇宙都别想让我与你分离 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[39:27] | I am the luckiest man | 我是最幸运的男人 |
[39:30] | on any planet. | 在哪个星球上都是 |
[39:33] | Well… | 好吧 |
[39:35] | that was 5 minutes and 33 seconds wasted. | 真是白浪费掉的5分33秒 |
[39:38] | – Are you ready to get back to work? – Okay, listen. | -你们可以继续工作了吗 -好吧 听着 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry about what happened to your planet, | 你星球的事我很遗憾 |
[39:43] | and I really want to help Enoch, | 我真心想帮助伊诺克 |
[39:44] | but time travel is a nasty business. | 但时穿是件很麻烦的事 |
[39:49] | And I don’t know that I want to be any part of it. | 我不知道我想不想参与其中 |
[39:52] | So, if we have to spend the rest of our days | 那么如果我们只能在这个监狱里 |
[39:53] | in this prison together, then so be it. | 一起度过余生 那就这样吧 |
[39:57] | You won’t be together. | 你们不会在一起的 |
[40:00] | You’ll be — | 你们会… |
[40:16] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[40:21] | I have taken bold action. | 我采取了大胆的行动 |
[40:23] | We must go. | 我们得走了 |
[40:33] | Embrace me. | 抱着我 |
[40:38] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[40:39] | You’re a grandfather. | 你是外祖父了 |
[40:41] | What the bloody hell does that — | 那是什么意思… |
[40:55] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[40:58] | Turbo. | 糊涂虫 |
[41:02] | I wanted to. | 我想… |
[41:05] | I prayed, but I… | 我祈祷了 但我… |
[41:10] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[41:12] | He’s not…okay. | 他不是没事 |
[41:14] | He’s locked up in prison — | 他被关起来了 |
[41:16] | in space prison, with Simmons. | 跟西蒙斯一起关在太空监狱里 |
[41:17] | Oh, they’ll be fine. | 他们会没事的 |
[41:19] | The Chronicoms need them, right? | 长生人需要他们 不是吗 |
[41:21] | Yeah, they’re safe for now. | 是啊 他们暂时还算安全 |
[41:23] | Besides, these two, they… | 再说 他俩 |
[41:28] | They can survive anything. | 他们能逃过一切劫数 |
[41:31] | I bet you 100 bucks they already busted out of the place. | 我敢跟你赌一百块他们已经逃出来了 |
[41:38] | Look… | 听着 |
[41:39] | even if I had more jump cells available, | 就算我还有更多跳跃电池 |
[41:41] | I can’t send you out right now. | 我现在也不能派你出去 |
[41:42] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[41:44] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[41:45] | The Chronicom world was attacked? | 长生人的世界被袭击了 |
[41:47] | That’s what I heard. | 据说是的 |
[41:49] | I’ve seen the footage. | 我看到影像了 |
[41:52] | And they weren’t just attacked. | 他们不单单是被袭击了 |
[41:56] | Their entire planet was laid waste. | 他们的整个星球都被毁灭了 |
[42:00] | And the ones who did it… | 而幕后黑手 |
[42:04] | – …they’re — – They’re here? | -他们… -他们来这里了 |
[42:05] | …here, yeah. | 对 来这里了 |
[42:07] | Yeah, they… | 对 |
[42:08] | You kind of… stepped on my moment there, but yeah. | 你…打断了我的气氛 不过没错 |
[42:12] | They’re here. | 他们在这里 |
[42:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |