| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
| [00:03] | Izel said the monoliths had the power to create. | 艾泽尔说巨石能够创造 |
| [00:05] | It’s possible that the three energies combined | 很可能三种能量结合 |
| [00:09] | to create another Coulson | 创造了另一个科尔森 |
| [00:12] | through space and time. | 穿越了空间和时间 |
| [00:14] | This human body, you took it over, and in return, | 这具人体 你占据了它 结果 |
| [00:16] | you got everything that comes with this unwilling vessel. | 你得到了一切这具不情愿皮囊附带的东西 |
| [00:19] | And the only thing powerful enough to defeat me… | 唯一强大到能击败我的 |
| [00:21] | is inside you. | 就在你体内 |
| [00:23] | And you’re afraid to let it out. | 但你却不敢放它出来 |
| [00:25] | Getting through to him is still our best shot, | 说服他仍然是我们最好的机会 |
| [00:27] | but it’s not something we can force. | 但这不是我们可以强求的 |
| [00:28] | Maybe we should. | 或许我们应该强求 |
| [00:34] | The person that is in there is not the man that you loved. | 在那里面的人不是你爱的男人 |
| [00:38] | Come on! What are you waiting for?! Do it! | 来啊 你还等什么 动手 |
| [00:40] | Kill me, Skye! | 杀了我 斯凯 |
| [00:41] | You were gonna sacrifice yourself. | 你打算牺牲自己 |
| [00:46] | It’s what Coulson would’ve done. | 那是科尔森会做的事 |
| [00:47] | I think Sarge’s powers are very dangerous. | 我觉得萨吉的超能力很危险 |
| [00:50] | But they might be just what we need. | 但我们或许正需要它 |
| [00:52] | She’s taking people over, possessing them. | 她在占据别人 附身 |
| [00:54] | Where are we on the Izel problem? | 艾泽尔问题进展如何 |
| [00:56] | Please tell me you have something. | 求你们一定要有好消息 |
| [00:57] | – We’re trying. – Not yet. | -正在努力 -还没有 |
| [00:58] | The monoliths could be used to open a doorway | 巨石能被用来打开通道 |
| [01:01] | between our world and the world that Izel comes from. | 连接我们的世界和艾泽尔的世界 |
| [01:05] | My family will come through and take over the Shrike hosts. | 我的家人会穿过来 占据尖叫鸟宿主 |
| [01:08] | With the Di’Allas destroyed, | 蒂亚利被毁 |
| [01:10] | there isn’t a way to complete the ritual. | 就不能完成仪式了 |
| [01:11] | So your minds are going to create them for me. | 所以你们的头脑 要替我重建它们 |
| [01:22] | I’ve already shown you that humans | 我已经让你们看到人类 |
| [01:23] | are incapable of controlling their fears. | 是控制不了自己的恐惧的 |
| [01:25] | But we’re not afraid of you. | 但我们不怕你 |
| [01:27] | Our worst fears have nothing to do with you | 我们最怕的东西跟你或该死的巨石 |
| [01:29] | or the damn monoliths. | 毫无关系 |
| [01:31] | It has to do with losing the people we love. | 而是失去我们最爱的人 |
| [01:33] | And we’ve already faced that fear. | 我们已经面对过那个恐惧了 |
| [01:37] | We’re still here. | 我们还在 |
| [01:38] | You’re not gonna get any help from us. | 你别想得到我们的帮助 |
| [01:40] | Then who’s that? | 那么那是谁 |
| [01:45] | How’d I get here? | 我怎么到这儿来的 |
| [01:48] | Dios mío. | 我的天哪 |
| [01:50] | Flint. It’s gonna be okay. | 弗林特 没事的 |
| [01:53] | Wh-What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
| [01:54] | This is — This isn’t the Lighthouse. | 这里…不是灯塔 |
| [01:56] | No, it’s not. | 对 不是 |
| [01:58] | It’s good to see you, but — | 很高兴见到你 但是… |
| [01:59] | You have no idea. | 你们无法想象 |
| [02:01] | I never thought I would. | 我没想到还能再见到你们 |
| [02:03] | But you gotta get outta here. | 你得离开这里 |
| [02:04] | Who did this?! | 这是谁干的 |
| [02:05] | He’s just a boy. | 他只是个男孩 |
| [02:08] | You lock up my friends? | 是你把我的朋友们锁起来的 |
| [02:11] | Friends. | 朋友 |
| [02:12] | Yet they fear you. | 可他们却畏惧你 |
| [02:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [02:16] | – Stay away from him! – Flint, don’t let her get close to you. | -离他远点 -弗林特 别让她靠近你 |
| [02:18] | Let ’em go. | 放他们走 |
| [02:21] | You have no idea what I can do. | 你完全不了解我的能力 |
| [02:23] | Flint. Don’t. | 弗林特 不要 |
| [02:27] | Stop, Flint. Stop. | 快住手 弗林特 住手 |
| [02:29] | Stop! | 住手 |
| [02:36] | You’re special. | 你很特别 |
| [02:38] | Like she is. | 跟她一样 |
| [02:42] | Damn right. | 你说对了 |
| [02:45] | So let them go. | 放他们走 |
| [02:52] | I thought your friends would bring me the monoliths. | 我以为你的朋友们会把巨石带给我 |
| [02:54] | Instead, they brought me you. | 可是 他们把你带到了我面前 |
| [03:00] | You can build them. | 你可以建造巨石 |
| [03:02] | There’s no way I’m helping you. | 我是不可能帮助你的 |
| [03:04] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
| [03:06] | Just you. | 我只需要你 |
| [03:07] | Flint, run! | 弗林特 快跑 |
| [03:08] | Go! | 快走 |
| [03:33] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
| [04:08] | Rage. | 愤怒 |
| [04:09] | That’s all you feel? | 你只能感受到愤怒 |
| [04:10] | It’s the best way to describe it. | 这是对它最好的描述 |
| [04:12] | And you don’t want to be anywhere near it | 而且当它冒出来时 |
| [04:14] | when it comes out. | 你最好别在附近 |
| [04:16] | Once we land in the jungle, we’ll secure Z1, | 我们降落在雨林里后 就夺回和风1号 |
| [04:18] | use it as a base of operations. | 把它作为行动基地 |
| [04:19] | We go in stealth. | 然后悄悄潜入 |
| [04:20] | So, how do we get Mack and Yo-Yo out | 如果我们都不能靠近她 |
| [04:22] | if we can’t even get close to her? | 那要怎么营救迈克和悠悠球 |
| [04:23] | Now we can. | 现在可以了 |
| [04:26] | You think I haven’t seen something like this before? | 你以为我没见过这种事吗 |
| [04:29] | Doubtful. | 不太可能 |
| [04:30] | Our friend Robbie Reyes had something inside him, | 我们的朋友罗比·雷耶斯的体内就有什么东西 |
| [04:32] | not exactly a Teddy bear. | 可不是泰迪熊 |
| [04:34] | He was able to control it. | 他就能控制它 |
| [04:35] | That’s my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
| [04:36] | I don’t know that I can control it. | 我不知道我能不能控制它 |
| [04:40] | This sends a sonic frequency through the body | 这能发送一个声波频率贯穿身体 |
| [04:41] | that will prevent you from being possessed. | 能防止你被附身 |
| [04:43] | How many do we have? | 我们有多少 |
| [04:44] | – We’re working on — – I got this. | -我们正在努力… -看我的吧 |
| [04:53] | – When did you… – If I had another day or two, | -你什么时候… -如果能再多一两天 |
| [04:55] | I could’ve had them in rose gold. | 我可以做成玫瑰金的 |
| [04:56] | No, this is plenty. | 不 这足够了 |
| [04:58] | You’re like a wizard. | 你就像个巫师 |
| [05:01] | Well, I-I picked up a few tricks in the private sector. | 我在私营企业学到了一些技巧 |
| [05:04] | This is really great. | 这很棒 |
| [05:09] | Okay, so, Izel can’t jump into us, | 好 那艾泽尔不能附身我们了 |
| [05:11] | but we have other problems. | 但我们还有其他问题 |
| [05:14] | You kept it in check when Daisy spoke to you. | 黛西对你说话时你控制住它了 |
| [05:16] | Whatever she did got you thinking straight. | 不管她做了什么 都让你清醒过来了 |
| [05:19] | There’s no thought. | 没有想法 |
| [05:20] | Only the rage. | 只有愤怒 |
| [05:21] | And if I see Izel — | 如果我看见艾泽尔 |
| [05:22] | You’ll defeat her. | 你会打败她 |
| [05:24] | You let the rage out. | 你释放那愤怒 |
| [05:26] | Then let the other part of you rein it in. | 然后让你的另一部分控制它 |
| [05:28] | It’s not as simple as you make it sound. | 这没你说的那么简单 |
| [05:31] | That’s why I’ll be there. | 所以我也会在那里 |
| [05:32] | To remind you. | 好提醒你 |
| [05:34] | Sarge gave us his stockpile of daggers. | 萨吉给了我们他的那些匕首 |
| [05:36] | We’ve melted them down to make bullets. | 我们把它们熔了做成了子弹 |
| [05:37] | Yeah, the bullets are designed to fragment, | 对 子弹将会炸裂 |
| [05:39] | so they stay embedded in the Shrike. | 因此能嵌在尖叫鸟体内 |
| [05:41] | It’s the only way to kill them. | 只有这样才能杀了他们 |
| [05:42] | And Izel? Will it stop her? | 那艾泽尔呢 能阻止她吗 |
| [05:45] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
| [05:46] | Sarge has his sword, so he’s our best hope. | 萨吉有他的剑 所以他是我们最大的希望 |
| [05:56] | Do you think he’s ready? | 你觉得他准备好了吗 |
| [06:00] | He thinks he is. | 他觉得他准备好了 |
| [06:01] | And you? | 你呢 |
| [06:04] | I wish we had more time. | 我希望还能有更多时间 |
| [06:07] | That demon inside him, | 他体内的恶魔 |
| [06:09] | if Sarge can use it to kill Izel, | 如果萨吉能用它杀了艾泽尔 |
| [06:11] | then it’s a good thing, but… | 那就是件好事 但是 |
| [06:14] | …after that… | 在那之后 |
| [06:15] | You think he won’t be able to rein it in? | 你觉得他控制不住吗 |
| [06:19] | I’m wondering if we can get it out. | 我在想我们能不能把它弄出来 |
| [06:25] | Maybe we can separate them. | 或许我们可以分开他们 |
| [06:28] | We have no idea if it works that way. | 我们不知道这样行不行得通 |
| [06:33] | That part of him… | 他害怕 |
| [06:35] | he’s scared of it. | 那一部分的自己 |
| [06:37] | And he’s scared because it’s not a part of him. | 他害怕是因为那不是他的一部分 |
| [06:41] | So you want to exorcise it. | 所以你想要驱除它 |
| [06:43] | I’m saying if Izel opens this gateway… | 我是说如果艾泽尔打开了大门 |
| [06:47] | I’ll find a way to send that thing inside Sarge | 我就想办法把萨吉体内的那个东西 |
| [06:49] | back where it came from. | 送回原处 |
| [06:52] | You might kill him. | 你可能会要了他的命 |
| [06:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
| [06:59] | But if I see a chance to get Coulson back, | 但只要有一线把科尔森找回来的希望 |
| [07:01] | I’m going to take it. | 我就要冒这个险 |
| [07:04] | Preparing for descent. | 准备下降 |
| [07:29] | Flint! | 弗林特 |
| [07:33] | He’s breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
| [07:35] | What did you do to him? | 你把他怎么了 |
| [07:37] | He’s extraordinary | 他太厉害了 |
| [07:39] | but, like all Terrans, weak. | 但跟所有地球人一样弱 |
| [07:50] | Beautiful. | 好美 |
| [07:53] | They will open the door, | 它们会打开大门 |
| [07:56] | and on the other side, | 在另一端 |
| [07:59] | they’re gathering. | 他们正在集结 |
| [08:02] | They’ve never seen anything. | 他们什么都没见过 |
| [08:06] | Or heard a song or… | 没听过歌 |
| [08:08] | tasted your pain. | 也没体验过你们的痛苦 |
| [08:18] | But that will change. | 但一切即将改变 |
| [08:21] | Today. | 就在今天 |
| [09:00] | Bring me an army! | 给我一支军队 |
| [09:36] | Clear! | 安全 |
| [09:44] | – She’s not here. – Yeah. | -她不在这里 -对 |
| [09:48] | And the Quinjet’s empty. | 昆式战斗机上也没人 |
| [09:53] | Clear. | 安全 |
| [10:10] | Izel knew exactly the right way to cripple the Zephyr. | 艾泽尔知道如何让和风瘫痪 |
| [10:13] | More like Mack knew and didn’t have a choice. | 应该是迈克知道 又别无选择 |
| [10:14] | He didn’t have to try so hard. | 他不用这么努力的 |
| [10:16] | Yeah, this is bad, but it can’t be worse | 是啊 很严重 但也比不过 |
| [10:17] | than that one time on that one planet. | 在那个星球上那次 |
| [10:19] | – Mm, the smelly one? – The shiny one. | -臭烘烘的那个吗 -亮闪闪的那个 |
| [10:21] | Nothing is that bad. | 没什么会比那严重 |
| [10:22] | How quickly can we get Z1 flying again? | 还要多久才能让和风1号升空 |
| [10:25] | Faster if we had Mack. | 要是迈克在就会更快 |
| [10:27] | Lighthouse, come in. We have Z1. | 灯塔 请回话 我们找到了和风1号 |
| [10:29] | Excellent news. | 好消息 |
| [10:30] | What do things look like on the ground? | 地面上什么情况 |
| [10:32] | We’re a few klicks away from the temple, | 我们离神庙只有几公里 |
| [10:33] | but our vantage point is not ideal. | 但我们没有有利位置 |
| [10:36] | We have satellites on the move. | 我们正在调集卫星 |
| [10:37] | When we get a visual, we’ll guide you in. | 等画面传过来 我们指引你们进去 |
| [10:38] | I’d rethink that. | 不是好主意 |
| [10:40] | Izel and her Shrike operate on a subset of sonic frequencies. | 艾泽尔和她的尖叫鸟靠音频运作 |
| [10:43] | We always suspected she could hear our communications. | 我们一直怀疑她听得到我们通信 |
| [10:46] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得没错 |
| [10:48] | We probably shouldn’t even be on the radio now. | 也许我们现在就不该用无线电交谈 |
| [10:51] | We are off to a great start. | 真是开局顺利 |
| [10:53] | All right, we’ll go in dark. | 好 我们断联潜入 |
| [10:54] | Piper, we’ll need Z1 ready for extract. | 派珀 让和风1号做好撤退准备 |
| [10:56] | – I’ll get to work on it. – We’re signing off. | -我这就准备 -不说了 |
| [10:58] | We’ll see you on the other side. | 我们那边见 |
| [11:01] | Hey, Sarge. | 萨吉 |
| [11:03] | Do me a solid? | 帮我个忙 |
| [11:04] | Make sure you end her. | 一定要干掉她 |
| [11:13] | Even going in dark, | 就算是断联潜入 |
| [11:14] | how are they going to get the cuffs to Mack and Yo-Yo | 他们要怎么把防身手铐交给迈克和悠悠球 |
| [11:16] | without confronting Izel? | 并避免碰到艾泽尔 |
| [11:18] | We need to figure something out. | 我们得想个办法 |
| [11:20] | Some — Some kind of distraction. | 把她引开 |
| [11:22] | Something to lure her out of there. | 把她引出去 |
| [11:24] | How do we know she’d be lured out as herself? | 我们怎么确定引出来的会是她 |
| [11:26] | Yeah, we don’t. | 是啊 没法确定 |
| [11:27] | What if we could… you know… | 要是我们能… |
| [11:32] | get past her? | 绕过她呢 |
| [11:35] | Have you got something in mind? | 你有想法了吗 |
| [11:38] | It’s just something I was working on at my startup. | 是我在创业公司研究的一样东西 |
| [11:39] | It’s tech. It — It — It might not work. | 是种设备 可能不行的 |
| [11:41] | I mean, it probably won’t. But… | 八成不行 但是 |
| [11:44] | it could. | 也或许能行 |
| [11:46] | If you know of a way to get past Izel, then… | 要是你知道如何绕过艾泽尔 那 |
| [11:49] | …you really are a wizard. | 你就真是巫师了 |
| [11:53] | Okay, but you promise you won’t be mad? | 好 但你们保证别生气 |
| [11:56] | Why would we be mad? | 我们为什么要生气 |
| [11:59] | Well, ’cause it’s kinda already here. | 因为东西已经在这儿了 |
| [12:19] | I made those, didn’t I? | 是我做的 对吗 |
| [12:21] | No, it was Izel, not you. | 不 是艾泽尔 不是你 |
| [12:23] | What’s she gonna do with them? | 她要拿它们干什么 |
| [12:25] | Something terrible, I’m guessing. | 我猜是非常可怕的事 |
| [12:27] | She ain’t gonna use it to feed the poor or heal the sick. | 她不会拿它喂饱穷人或者医好病人 |
| [12:30] | Yeah, when I get my energy back, | 是啊 等我恢复力气 |
| [12:31] | I’ll tear ’em apart. | 就把它们拆碎 |
| [12:32] | Don’t worry about that just yet. | 现在先别操心那个 |
| [12:34] | You got anything left to help us out? | 你还有力气帮帮我们吗 |
| [12:36] | Yeah… | 有 |
| [12:40] | Is Izel the Destroyer of Worlds? | 艾泽尔是世界毁灭者吗 |
| [12:42] | No, she’s something else. | 不是 她是别的什么 |
| [12:43] | So, it worked. | 这么说成功了 |
| [12:45] | You saved Earth. | 你们救了地球 |
| [12:47] | And you saved the Lighthouse. | 你救了灯塔 |
| [12:50] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
| [12:55] | Did those bring me here? Through space and time? | 是那些带我过来的吗 穿过时空 |
| [12:58] | No, we, uh — we sorta made you with our minds. | 不 我们…算是凭意念造出了你 |
| [13:01] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 |
| [13:02] | It sounds crazy, but that’s what the third monolith does. | 听起来很疯狂 但第三块巨石就是这个功能 |
| [13:05] | You made me? | 你们造出了我 |
| [13:06] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
| [13:08] | Am I even real? | 我是真的吗 |
| [13:09] | You look real to me. | 我看你挺真的 |
| [13:12] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我 |
| [13:24] | When did you get those? | 你的双手是怎么回事 |
| [13:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
| [13:28] | I feel like I missed a lot. | 感觉我错过了好多 |
| [13:30] | A lot did happen, but we’re together now, | 确实发生了好多 但我们现在重聚了 |
| [13:33] | and we gotta get outta here. | 我们得逃出去 |
| [13:34] | Are you strong enough to run? | 你还有力气跑吗 |
| [13:35] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -有 -我们走 |
| [13:38] | It’s sad how predictable humans are. | 人类总这么好猜 真可悲 |
| [13:42] | You just had to see the face of an old friend, | 一看到老朋友的脸 |
| [13:44] | and you risk it all. | 就愿意赌上一切 |
| [13:46] | You must need a reminder of what I’m capable of. | 你们一定是忘了 我有什么能耐 |
| [13:48] | No! | 不 |
| [13:49] | Yo-Yo! | 悠悠球 |
| [13:51] | No! | 不 |
| [13:55] | See? Predictable. | 瞧 多好猜 |
| [13:59] | It’s okay, buddy. You’ll be alright. | 没事的 哥们 你不会有事的 |
| [14:05] | Remember how excited you guys were | 还记得我迅速造出 |
| [14:07] | when I was able to make those cuffs so fast? | 那些防身手铐时 你们多兴奋吗 |
| [14:10] | Just… | 记得… |
| [14:13] | Just hold on to that feeling. | 保持那种感觉 |
| [14:18] | Everybody! I’d like you to meet | 各位 来认识一下 |
| [14:21] | Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons. | 利奥·菲兹和珍玛·西蒙斯 |
| [14:23] | They identify as my grandparents, | 他们自认为是我的外祖父母 |
| [14:25] | so please just go with it. | 所以麻烦配合一下 |
| [14:28] | Mr. Shaw, can I get you anything? | 肖先生 您需要什么吗 |
| [14:30] | Uh, you want a charcoal water? | 你想来杯炭水吗 |
| [14:32] | Cascara Fizz? | 鼠李汽水 |
| [14:33] | And here’s the rose gold. | 玫瑰金版的做好了 |
| [14:35] | I love the chamfer on this. | 我真喜欢这个斜切面 |
| [14:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [14:41] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
| [14:44] | You could’ve just told us you brought in people. | 你可以直接告诉我们你带了人来 |
| [14:46] | I know, but I didn’t. | 我知道 但我没说 |
| [14:48] | May I introduce you to… | 我来介绍一下 |
| [14:51] | The ShawDrive. | 肖引擎 |
| [14:56] | Is this a… jump drive? | 这是…跳跃引擎吗 |
| [14:58] | It’s an experimental, hyper-local, | 这是个试验性 超本土 |
| [15:00] | fusion-based transportation device. | 聚变反应的传送装置 |
| [15:03] | Patent pending. | 正在申请专利 |
| [15:05] | Patent pending? | 申请专利 |
| [15:08] | You stole this. | 这是你偷来的 |
| [15:10] | Could you just — | 你能不能… |
| [15:11] | Could you give us one sec? | 让我们单独谈谈 |
| [15:13] | I just, uh, was gonna tell you… | 我正要告诉你们… |
| [15:15] | First of all, | 首先 |
| [15:16] | S.H.I.E.L.D. stole this from the Remorath, | 这是神盾局从雷默斯偷来的 |
| [15:18] | and I doubt that the evil aliens have a good patent lawyer. | 其次 那些邪恶外星人肯定没有厉害的专利律师 |
| [15:23] | You’ve stolen all of this! | 这些全是你偷来的 |
| [15:25] | I use good ideas, okay? | 我应用好的创意 好吗 |
| [15:28] | I use math. Did I “steal” math? | 我应用数学 难道我”偷”了数学吗 |
| [15:32] | Is — Is that Framework code? | 那是框架编码吗 |
| [15:35] | Oh, that — No, no, no. That — That — | 那个啊 不是 那个… |
| [15:36] | That’s harmless. That — That’s just a — | 那个完全无害 只是个… |
| [15:38] | That’s an advanced gaming system. | 高级博彩系统 |
| [15:40] | That you’re profiting from! | 你利用它赚钱 |
| [15:42] | Profit fuels research. | 有钱才能资助研究 |
| [15:44] | That’s what you said. | 这是你说的 |
| [15:45] | A-And the ShawDrive — | 而那个肖引擎… |
| [15:47] | which now that I say it sounds bad — | 我说出来才发现这名字不好 |
| [15:50] | that could be the one way to save our friends. | 那可能是救我们朋友唯一的办法 |
| [15:52] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
| [15:54] | If this works, | 如果这好用 |
| [15:56] | an agent can jump into the field. | 就能让特工跳进实地 |
| [15:57] | Maybe even into the temple itself. | 甚至进入神庙 |
| [16:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [16:02] | Does it work? | 能用吗 |
| [16:04] | We’ve done some tests that have gone well, | 我们做了一些测试 效果很好 |
| [16:06] | and most of the mice survive. | 大部分的小白鼠都活下来了 |
| [16:08] | But — But… | 但是 但是… |
| [16:09] | with all three of us… | 我们三人联手 |
| [16:12] | maybe we can get it working better. | 也许能让它运作得更好 |
| [16:19] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
| [16:20] | Fine, Deke. | 好吧 迪克 |
| [16:23] | Okay! Everybody! | 好了 各位 |
| [16:26] | Listen up. Drop everything. | 听好了 放下手上的活儿 |
| [16:27] | Eyes on me. Now. | 都看着我 立刻 |
| [16:29] | Whatever Nana and Bobo want, | 无论姥姥和姥爷有任何要求 |
| [16:31] | obviously, run it by me first | 当然要先经过我同意 |
| [16:34] | and then help them. | 然后再去帮他们 |
| [16:36] | Let’s treat it like it’s launch day, people! | 我们把这当做是启动日吧 各位 |
| [16:41] | We should be able to see the pyramid soon. | 我们应该很快就能看到金字塔了 |
| [16:43] | This thing’s not reading right. | 这东西的读数不对 |
| [16:45] | That’s what happens when you keep jumping through wormholes. | 这就是不断穿越虫洞的结果 |
| [16:49] | So where does one get a space-ghost-killing-sword anyway? | 话说 你这把太空灭鬼剑是哪来的 |
| [16:54] | I don’t know. Just always had it. | 不知道 我一直都带着 |
| [16:57] | I used to not question things — | 我过去从不质疑任何事 |
| [17:00] | thought they were just memories Izel had stolen. | 我以为那只是被艾泽尔窃取的记忆 |
| [17:02] | Turns out, I know even less than I thought. | 结果 我不知道的事远超我的想象 |
| [17:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
| [17:06] | Don’t be. It’s mine to carry. | 不必 这是我要背负的 |
| [17:10] | Hold. | 站住 |
| [17:25] | Shrike-killing bullets. | 尖叫鸟灭杀弹 |
| [17:26] | Should’ve thought of that. | 我早该想到的 |
| [17:28] | Just never been to a planet that was so into guns. | 但我从没到过一个如此喜欢枪的星球 |
| [17:30] | She must’ve infected the resort town nearby. | 她一定感染了附近的度假小镇 |
| [17:35] | I’m guessing there’s no way to save them? | 我猜没办法救他们了吧 |
| [17:37] | They’re already dead. | 他们已经死了 |
| [17:39] | I’m pretty sure I killed most of the birds at the tower. | 我很确定我在塔那里杀死了大多数尖叫鸟 |
| [17:56] | And I’m pretty sure I just jinxed us by saying that. | 我很确定我刚刚的话触了霉头 |
| [18:33] | Down. | 趴下 |
| [18:43] | So much for the stealth approach. | 看来别想偷偷靠近了 |
| [18:45] | If she didn’t know we were coming, she does now. | 如果她之前不知道我们要来 现在也知道了 |
| [18:48] | You didn’t use your s– | 你没用你的… |
| [18:49] | I’m saving it for her. | 我要留着杀她 |
| [18:55] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
| [18:57] | I don’t know, it kinda felt like overkill. | 我不知道 感觉有点过头了 |
| [19:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [19:04] | Nothing. | 没事 |
| [19:08] | Lighthouse, be advised that | 灯塔 请注意 |
| [19:10] | we might’ve just blown our cover. | 我们可能刚刚暴露了 |
| [19:14] | Roger that. Is everyone okay? | 收到 大家都没事吧 |
| [19:16] | Yeah, but things might get messy. | 没事 但接下来可能要麻烦了 |
| [19:18] | We may have a solve from our end. | 我们这边也许有解决办法 |
| [19:19] | Hang tight, we’re working on it. | 撑住 我们还在努力 |
| [19:22] | Best not to get their hopes up. | 最好别让他们太抱希望 |
| [19:24] | – If we can’t deliver — – Sure we can. | -如果我们做不到 -当然做得到 |
| [19:26] | The ShawDrive — The… | 肖引擎 |
| [19:28] | jump drive is ready to jump. | 跳跃引擎已经准备好了 |
| [19:30] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能那么说 |
| [19:31] | The targeting system’s untested. | 目标系统还未测试过呢 |
| [19:32] | After that, the charging system’s our next priority. | 之后 下一个重点就是充电系统 |
| [19:35] | Agreed. | 说得对 |
| [19:35] | Yeah, but it mostly works, right? | 是啊 但基本上能用了 是吧 |
| [19:38] | I don’t know how it works. | 我不知道它的原理 |
| [19:40] | And you can’t tell me because you didn’t build it. | 而你又说不出 因为它不是你造的 |
| [19:43] | You were getting along so well. | 你们本来都相处融洽了 |
| [19:44] | You copied tech that you never understood in the first place, | 你复制你本来就不理解的技术 |
| [19:47] | and now we’ve got bugger-all to show for it! | 现在 我们完全拿不出成果来 |
| [19:50] | We’ve got bugger lots, | 我们有很多成果 |
| [19:52] | We are close. | 我们接近了 |
| [19:53] | You said our grandson was a delight. | 你还说我们的外孙很可爱呢 |
| [19:54] | He’s a work in progress. | 他是个半成品 |
| [19:59] | Oh, you know what? You are just jealous | 知道吗 你就是嫉妒 |
| [20:00] | that I came up with the big solve. | 是我想到了重要的解决方案 |
| [20:03] | Jealous? Of what?! | 嫉妒 什么啊 |
| [20:04] | Half your ideas are mine! | 你半数点子都是我的 |
| [20:05] | Okay, stop it! Both of you. | 好了 你们都给我住口 |
| [20:08] | I won’t travel down this road again. | 我不想再走这条路了 |
| [20:09] | It’s exhausting. | 累死人了 |
| [20:10] | And Mack and Yo-Yo need us. | 迈克和悠悠球还需要我们呢 |
| [20:17] | You got your Di’Allas and everything you wanted. | 你拿到了蒂亚利 和你要的一切 |
| [20:19] | Why don’t you let us take the kid and go? | 你为什么不让我们带那孩子离开 |
| [20:22] | But we’re just getting started. | 但我们才刚开始呢 |
| [20:23] | And you’ve only begun to serve your higher purpose. | 你们也才刚开始为更崇高的目标效力 |
| [20:25] | And what’s that? | 什么目标 |
| [20:27] | Ascension. | 飞升 |
| [20:28] | If you wanted to kill us, you would’ve done it already. | 如果你想杀我们 你早动手了 |
| [20:31] | True. | 是啊 |
| [20:32] | When the First Three arrive, they’ll need bodies to inhabit. | 头三人到来后 他们会需要宿主 |
| [20:35] | All I hear you talk about is how weak we are. | 你一直在说我们多弱小 |
| [20:37] | But you want what we have. | 可你却想要我们拥有的 |
| [20:38] | And I will have it without your weakness. | 我可以拥有它 而不会像你们那么弱 |
| [20:41] | You’ve seen it with your own eyes — | 你们自己也看到了 |
| [20:43] | our wounds will heal, our bones will mend. | 我们的伤会愈合 我们的骨头能复原 |
| [20:46] | You won’t be in pain much longer. | 你不会再痛苦多久了 |
| [20:48] | And we won’t let you hurt him. | 我们不会允许你伤害他的 |
| [20:51] | It was your hand that shattered his bone. | 可是你的手打碎了他的骨头 |
| [20:56] | The boy has two legs, so sit down. | 那孩子还有两条腿呢 坐下吧 |
| [21:06] | I am telling you, | 听我的 |
| [21:07] | if we address the quantum targeting — | 如果我们处理量子目标… |
| [21:09] | That’s a backup parameter. | 那是备用参数 |
| [21:10] | Why would we waste our time tweaking redundant systems? | 我们干吗要浪费时间调整冗余系统 |
| [21:13] | Well, you would know all about redundant systems. | 你肯定知道什么叫冗余系统 |
| [21:14] | – I heard that! – Please, you two… | -我听到了 -你俩行了 |
| [21:16] | This whole ridiculous company is a redundancy. | 这整个可笑的公司就是个冗余 |
| [21:19] | You’re not a genius. | 你不是天才 |
| [21:21] | You’re a hack. | 你是个庸才 |
| [21:22] | And no B.S. foundation can hide — | 不论是什么鬼扯的基金会… |
| [21:24] | D.S.F.B.F.F. | 迪创未基金 |
| [21:25] | No B.S. Foundation can hide the fact | 不论什么鬼扯的基金会都无法掩盖 |
| [21:28] | that you built this company not to advance science | 你建造这家公司 不是为了推进科学 |
| [21:31] | but to get rich! | 而是为了挣钱 |
| [21:32] | I built this company because no one liked me! | 我建造这家公司是因为没人喜欢我 |
| [21:38] | Deke, he didn’t mean — | 迪克 他没那个意思… |
| [21:39] | Yes, he did. | 他就有 |
| [21:42] | I built it | 我建造它 |
| [21:44] | because I’ve never belonged anywhere, | 因为我从来没有过归属 |
| [21:48] | because the place that I’m from | 因为我出身的地方 |
| [21:50] | doesn’t even exist anymore | 现在都不存在了 |
| [21:52] | and because all of my friends are gone. | 而且我所有的朋友都不在了 |
| [21:56] | And the woman that I gave lemons to | 我送她柠檬的女人 |
| [21:58] | thinks that I’m a loser, | 还当我是废物 |
| [21:59] | so I went out into the world | 所以我就进入了世界 |
| [22:01] | to try and be what everybody wants me to be, | 努力想成为大家期待的样子 |
| [22:03] | and she still thinks that I’m nothing! | 可她还觉得我一文不值 |
| [22:05] | And — And my best friend turned out to be a spy, | 我最好的朋友原来是个间谍 |
| [22:08] | and — and my girlfriend turned out to be a psychopath — | 我女朋友原来是精神变态 |
| [22:11] | Snowflake was not good for you. | 雪花对你不合适 |
| [22:13] | I was talking about Sequoia. | 我是说茜柯娅 |
| [22:15] | I mean, the family that I do have wants nothing to do with me. | 而我拥有的家人又不想搭理我 |
| [22:18] | Deke, we care about you. We do. | 迪克 我们在乎你的 |
| [22:20] | You say that and you try to be nice, | 你是那么说 也尽量对我客气了 |
| [22:22] | but you didn’t even want me to know that Fitz died. | 但你都不告诉我菲兹死了 |
| [22:25] | I wanted to spare you the pain. | 我是不想让你心痛 |
| [22:27] | But I could’ve shared that with you. | 但我本可以跟你一起承担心痛的 |
| [22:31] | I could’ve helped. | 我本可以帮忙的 |
| [22:35] | Even my own grandparents think I’m a joke. | 就连我亲外公外婆都当我是个笑话 |
| [22:45] | I survived an apocalyptic hellscape… | 我在一场天启中绝地幸存 |
| [22:49] | – Deke. – Wait, hang on. | -迪克 -等等 |
| [22:51] | – Okay, let’s not… – Deke. | -我们别… -迪克 |
| [22:52] | – Deke, you have to — – …so what do I have to do | -迪克 你得… -我要怎么办 |
| [22:53] | to get a little respect around here? | 才能在这里得到点尊重 |
| [22:55] | – Deke, don’t even think about — – No, no. | -迪克 想都别想… -别别 |
| [23:12] | He is so cool. | 他好酷啊 |
| [23:17] | Deke? | 迪克 |
| [23:20] | You’re good. | 你没事了 |
| [23:31] | Hurry up! Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
| [23:32] | Not without him. | 得带上他 |
| [23:34] | – Flint?! – Deke? | -弗林特 -迪克 |
| [23:35] | – What are you doing here?! – What are you doing here?! | -你怎么在这儿 -你怎么在这儿 |
| [23:37] | It’s hard to explain. | 不好解释 |
| [23:41] | – We gotta go. – Here, take this. It’ll keep her out. | -我们得走了 -戴上这个 能防她的附身 |
| [23:43] | – What about you? – It’s okay. | -你怎么办 -没事 |
| [23:45] | I got problems with wearable tech anyway. | 我反正也不喜欢可穿设备 |
| [23:52] | There’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. team incoming. | 神盾局的人马上就到 |
| [23:54] | We’ve gotta clear out and get back to Z1. | 我们得离开这里 回和风1号去 |
| [23:57] | Is that a jump drive on your back? | 你背着的是跳跃引擎吗 |
| [23:59] | Yes, and I would give it to Flint to get him out of here, | 对 我倒想把它给弗林特 带他离开 |
| [24:01] | but we did tests, and most of the mice did not survive. | 但我们做了测试 大部分老鼠都死了 |
| [24:07] | Uh, guys. | 伙计们 |
| [24:15] | Go. I’ll draw them away. | 快走 我引开他们 |
| [24:16] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [24:18] | Yes, I got an escape hatch on my back! Go! | 嗯 我背着逃生口呢 快走 |
| [24:20] | Thank you, Agent Shaw. | 谢谢你 肖特工 |
| [24:22] | Anytime, Director. | 不客气 局长 |
| [24:26] | Over here, you big dummies! Let’s go! | 这里呢 大傻蛋 走啊 |
| [24:40] | Thanks for the party, guys… | 派对愉快 各位 |
| [24:42] | but I gotta jump. | 但我得跳了 |
| [24:48] | Unexpected. | 没想到 |
| [24:53] | Lighthouse, Lighthouse, come in! | 灯塔 回复 |
| [24:55] | – Deke! – I got the tech to Mack and Yo-Yo, | -迪克 -我把设备给了迈克和悠悠球 |
| [24:57] | but the jump drive isn’t working. | 但跳跃引擎出问题了 |
| [24:59] | – Yeah, well, of course it isn’t w– – Just, keep calm. | -当然了 -冷静点 |
| [25:01] | I cannot deal with that — | 我没心思去想… |
| [25:04] | It needs time to build up a charge, | 它需要时间充电 |
| [25:06] | 20 to 30 minutes at least. | 至少二三十分钟 |
| [25:08] | Well, I wish you would’ve told me that! | 你怎么没早说 |
| [25:10] | You jumped away! | 你自己跳跑了 |
| [25:13] | Wearable tech! | 可穿设备啊 |
| [25:17] | You saw it. That was Coulson. | 你看到了 那是科尔森 |
| [25:20] | Even had the same damn twinkle in his eye. | 就连眨眼的样子都一样 |
| [25:22] | Or Sarge finally learned how to land a joke. | 或许是萨吉总算学会讲笑话了 |
| [25:27] | Izel. | 艾泽尔 |
| [25:29] | She built an army. | 她建了支军队 |
| [25:32] | Even with the bullets, there are too many of them. | 就算有子弹 他们也太多了 |
| [25:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [25:37] | I’ll do what I can. I’ll make a lot of noise. | 我尽力而为 拼命制造点动静 |
| [25:39] | – Wh– – What other choice do we have? | -什么 -我们还有什么办法 |
| [25:44] | Just do the damn thing. | 干掉她 |
| [26:14] | You know, one good thing is this gave me an idea. | 一个好处是 这让我产生了个点子 |
| [26:16] | What about a game where you kill zombies? | 杀僵尸的游戏怎么样 |
| [26:18] | I bet nobody’s done that. | 肯定没人做过 |
| [26:20] | Yeah, that’s an excellent idea. | 是啊 这点子太好了 |
| [26:23] | You could kill dog zombies and fast zombies and slow zombies, | 可以杀狗僵尸 快僵尸 慢僵尸 |
| [26:26] | and you can kill them with knives, | 可以用刀杀 |
| [26:28] | maybe one with, like, a chainsaw — | 或许用电锯 |
| [26:33] | Whoa, did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
| [27:29] | Are you seeing this? | 你们看到了吗 |
| [27:33] | What is it? | 那是在干什么 |
| [27:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [27:38] | But I think it means we’re too late. | 但我想那意味着我们太迟了 |
| [27:57] | Hey, where’d you come from? | 你是哪来的 |
| [27:58] | Lady, if I told you, you wouldn’t believe me. | 女士 如果我说了 你也不会相信 |
| [27:59] | Oh, you’d be surprised. | 那就未必了 |
| [28:01] | You’re lucky you made it here. | 幸好我赶过来了 |
| [28:02] | There’s something out in that jungle. | 丛林里有别的东西 |
| [28:05] | Shrike zombies. | 尖叫鸟僵尸 |
| [28:06] | It’s like a Romero movie out there. | 外面简直像罗梅洛的电影 |
| [28:08] | Zombies. Why not? | 僵尸 好啊 |
| [28:12] | Oh, so this is Zephyr One. | 这就是和风1号 |
| [28:14] | I never thought I’d see it. | 真没想到能有幸见到它 |
| [28:16] | Or see a jungle. | 或是丛林 |
| [28:18] | There are so many plants. | 有好多的植物 |
| [28:20] | But no oranges. And the air is sticky. | 但没有橘子 空气也很厚重 |
| [28:23] | Well, it sounds like you feel better, | 看来你感觉好多了 |
| [28:25] | but you gotta try to relax, okay? | 但你得放松点 好吗 |
| [28:27] | Okay. | 好 |
| [28:28] | Piper. | 派珀 |
| [28:29] | Can you add this up, thanks. | 你把这个垫起来 谢谢 |
| [28:34] | That’s Flint. | 那是弗林特 |
| [28:35] | Wait, “Flint” from the future who saved everybody? | 救了大家的那个未来的弗林特吗 |
| [28:38] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 是他 |
| [28:39] | Izel shattered his leg, so… | 艾泽尔打碎了他的腿 |
| [28:41] | when the shock wears off, it’s gonna be bad. | 等震惊过去 情况会很严重的 |
| [28:43] | Can you fly him out of here? | 你可以把他飞走吗 |
| [28:45] | Yeah, I mean, he helped save the planet. | 可以 他救了地球啊 |
| [28:46] | I think we owe him one. | 我们欠他的 |
| [28:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [28:49] | Yo-Yo and I are gonna head back to the temple. | 悠悠球和我要回神庙去 |
| [28:51] | Well, Daisy, May, and Sarge will appreciate the backup. | 黛西 梅和萨吉会高兴有后援的 |
| [28:54] | Sarge? | 萨吉 |
| [28:56] | He’s here? | 他也来了 |
| [28:58] | Yeah, Daisy think he’s the only one who can kill Izel. | 对 黛西认为他是唯一能杀艾泽尔的人 |
| [29:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [29:05] | This is Piper. | 这是派珀 |
| [29:06] | She’s gonna take you out of here and get you fixed up. | 她会带你离开 帮你接受治疗 |
| [29:11] | It’s gonna be okay, Flint. | 没事的 弗林特 |
| [29:12] | This world… | 这个世界 |
| [29:14] | it’s so much better than the one you came from. | 比你来自的世界好多了 |
| [29:17] | You guys still have tacos, right? | 你们还有玉米卷吧 |
| [29:19] | All the tacos you want, Pebbles. | 你想要多少都有 小石头 |
| [29:21] | We’ll hit a drive-through when we get back. | 等我们回去了 带你去免下车餐馆 |
| [29:23] | Cool. | 好啊 |
| [29:24] | Wait, what’s a drive-through? | 等等 免下车餐馆是什么 |
| [29:31] | Here. | 这边来 |
| [29:44] | I thought Daisy was going to lead them away. | 黛西不是要引开他们吗 |
| [29:46] | Give her a minute. | 给她点时间 |
| [29:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [30:01] | That’s her song. | 那是她的歌 |
| [30:03] | I hear it in my sleep. | 我睡觉时也能听到 |
| [30:05] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
| [30:06] | It means she’s close. | 这表明她快成功了 |
| [30:08] | To opening the gate, to summoning them — | 即将打开大门 召唤他们 |
| [30:11] | last chance to walk away. | 最后抽身的机会了 |
| [30:13] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
| [30:15] | That’s one of us. | 那是你 |
| [30:17] | Whatever we’re about to face in there, | 不管我们将在里面遭遇什么 |
| [30:19] | you’ll do the right thing. | 你都会做正确的事的 |
| [30:21] | How can you know that? | 你怎么能确定 |
| [30:22] | Because I know who you are. | 因为我了解你 |
| [30:26] | Look, this isn’t gonna be easy to hear, | 这话不容易接受 |
| [30:29] | but if you’re harboring any hope that after all this, | 但如果你还抱有希望 等一切结束 |
| [30:31] | I’m gonna turn into this “Coulson” guy, | 我能变成这个”科尔森” |
| [30:33] | you gotta let that go. | 你得放弃希望了 |
| [30:34] | Do I want an alien passenger in my head? No. | 我希望脑子里有个外星乘客吗 不希望 |
| [30:37] | But if I kick it loose, | 但如果我放任它 |
| [30:38] | what’s left of me won’t be the love of your life. | 那所剩下的我 就不会是你的挚爱 |
| [30:42] | Maybe — | 或许 |
| [30:43] | There’s no maybe. | 没有或许可言 |
| [30:44] | Maybe Phil Coulson is gone forever. | 或许菲尔·科尔森永远回不来了 |
| [30:47] | I’ve accepted that. | 我已经接受了 |
| [30:50] | But I still believe there’s good in you, | 但我还是相信你心里有善念 |
| [30:52] | even if it isn’t him. | 就算那并不是他 |
| [30:55] | Let’s hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
| [30:59] | Daisy, right on cue. | 黛西 时机正好 |
| [31:05] | Let’s go finish this thing. | 我们去做个了结吧 |
| [31:12] | I don’t want to be here when this lady hits the high note. | 等这女人唱到高音时 我可不想在场 |
| [31:13] | I’m getting out now. | 我要马上撤了 |
| [31:15] | Negative! You don’t have enough power | 不行 你的电力不足以 |
| [31:16] | to make it back to the Lighthouse. | 回到灯塔 |
| [31:29] | I’ll take anywhere but here! | 只要能出去就行 |
| [31:30] | Deke, no! | 迪克 别 |
| [31:31] | I’m out! | 我撤了 |
| [31:43] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
| [31:45] | I made it. I’m safe. | 我成功了 我安全了 |
| [31:49] | Cancel that! Not safe! Not alone! | 我收回 我不安全 不是一个人 |
| [31:54] | Get to the Quinjet! It’s closest. | 去昆式战斗机上 它最近 |
| [31:56] | Where’s that?! | 在哪啊 |
| [31:58] | West! | 西边 |
| [32:00] | What’s west?! | 西是什么鬼 |
| [32:02] | Towards the bloody sun! | 冲着太阳跑 |
| [32:06] | Let’s roll out. | 我们走 |
| [32:07] | That’s all the firepower we’ve got. | 我们就这么多火力了 |
| [32:10] | Oh, you guys are the best things I’ve seen all day. | 你们真是我今天见过的最好的东西了 |
| [32:12] | Those things out there, not so much. | 外面那些玩意 就不怎么样了 |
| [32:15] | Where’s May and Sarge? | 梅和萨吉呢 |
| [32:16] | At the temple. Come on. | 在神庙 快走 |
| [32:18] | You left them? | 你留下了他们 |
| [32:20] | You guys missed a lot. | 你们错过了好多 |
| [32:21] | Long story short, I had to lure away an army of zombies. | 简单说 我不得不引开一支僵尸大军 |
| [32:24] | Turns out, they were the fast kind. | 而他们偏偏是行动很快的那种 |
| [32:25] | Not easy to shake, so we have to get in the air now. | 不好摆脱 我们得赶紧升空 |
| [33:02] | There’s no signal down here. | 下面没信号 |
| [33:04] | – We’re blind. – Of course we are. | -我们看不到情况 -当然了 |
| [33:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [33:14] | Get me to her. | 带我去找她 |
| [33:16] | Maybe you should just — | 或许你还是… |
| [33:18] | Get me to her. | 带我去找她 |
| [33:48] | Izel wasn’t messing around. | 艾泽尔可真不是闹着玩的 |
| [33:49] | She made me dismantle the avionics bus. | 她逼我拆解了空中巴士 |
| [33:51] | – Yeah, I figured. – But if we can re-route the lab’s power | -猜到了 -但如果我们能把实验室的电力 |
| [33:53] | to the thrusters, maybe we can get off the ground. | 改道去推进器 我们或许还能升空 |
| [33:56] | We don’t have enough time. We can — | 我们时间不够了 我们可以… |
| [33:57] | We can take the Quinjet. | 我们可以开昆式战斗机 |
| [33:58] | We can’t. Piper took it. | 不行 派珀开走了 |
| [34:00] | We had to get Flint out. | 我们需要把弗林特送走 |
| [34:02] | Flint?! Our Flint? | 弗林特 我们那个弗林特吗 |
| [34:13] | Do I even want to ask how he got here? | 我想知道他是怎么到这儿来的吗 |
| [34:16] | The monolith energy. | 巨石能量 |
| [34:18] | So, we lost Piper, and the Quinjet — | 所以 我们没了派珀 昆式战斗机 |
| [34:20] | and he’s not even real. | 而他还不是真人 |
| [34:21] | – You tell that to him. – He is real. | -你跟他说去吧 -他是真人 |
| [34:23] | And Mack and I are responsible for him. | 而且迈克和我要为他负责 |
| [34:25] | You weren’t there. | 你当时不在 |
| [34:25] | You have no idea what we’ve been through. | 你不知道我们经历了什么 |
| [34:27] | If she got the monoliths, I have a pretty good idea. | 如果她有巨石了 那我猜得到了 |
| [34:29] | You have no right to question our judgment. | 你无权质疑我们的判断 |
| [34:31] | You’re the one who brought Sarge on this mission — | 是你让萨吉参与了这次行动 |
| [34:33] | the man who just tried to kill us with a nuclear bomb. | 此人才刚企图拿核弹杀了我们 |
| [34:35] | Like I said, a lot has happened since then, Director. | 我说了 那之后发生了好多事 局长 |
| [34:39] | Fall back! | 后撤 |
| [34:40] | Fall back!! Go! | 后撤 快走 |
| [34:43] | How did they get in here? | 他们怎么进来的 |
| [34:48] | Hurry. | 快 |
| [34:50] | There’s too many of them. | 他们太多了 |
| [34:55] | Okay, I made it. | 我到了 |
| [34:56] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
| [34:58] | Now you wait for extract. | 等待撤离 |
| [35:00] | Isn’t there a way that you guys can fly me out of here remotely? | 你们就不能远程把我飞走吗 |
| [35:03] | I mean, if not, I’m sure Elon could do it. | 如果不能 伊隆肯定也能做到 |
| [35:04] | I could call him. He kind of owes me a favor. | 我可以给他打电话 他欠我个人情呢 |
| [35:07] | Just stay put. Someone will be there shortly. | 原地待命 马上会有人去的 |
| [35:10] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
| [35:36] | You seem much more like yourself. | 你看上去更像你自己了 |
| [35:39] | And just in time. | 而且正及时 |
| [35:41] | They’re on the other side, | 他们就在另一边 |
| [35:44] | waiting for a sign. | 等着信号 |
| [35:46] | Why don’t I send you through and you can tell them yourself? | 我把你送过去 让你亲自跟他们说吧 |
| [35:49] | Stand back. | 退后 |
| [35:53] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
| [35:55] | I’ve always been yours. | 我一直都是你的 |
| [36:00] | Not like this. | 不是这样的 |
| [36:12] | There you are. | 你出现了 |
| [36:18] | No. | 不 |
| [36:19] | How do you still have that? | 你怎么还拿着那个 |
| [36:21] | It doesn’t belong in this world. | 那不属于这个世界 |
| [36:22] | Neither do you. | 你也不属于 |
| [36:24] | I’ve watched you destroy planet after planet. | 我看着你毁掉了一个个星球 |
| [36:26] | All you are is death. | 你就是死亡 |
| [36:28] | Even that song cuts through me like death. | 就连那首歌也如死亡般割穿我 |
| [36:32] | This pain — | 这痛苦 |
| [36:33] | I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
| [36:46] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你做不到 是吧 |
| [36:54] | Sarge? | 萨吉 |
| [37:03] | Great tactical decision, luring the zombies back here. | 真是好战术决定 把僵尸引回这里来 |
| [37:05] | That obviously was not the plan. I had to clear a path. | 我显然不是那么打算的 我必须清出条路来 |
| [37:07] | What, for a man we can’t trust? | 为一个我们不能信任的男人吗 |
| [37:08] | We don’t know what tricks he has up his sleeve. | 我们不知道他藏了什么把戏 |
| [37:10] | I know for a fact that he’s the only one that can kill Izel. | 我确定地知道他是唯一能杀了艾泽尔的人 |
| [37:12] | Oh, let me guess, he tell you that? | 我猜猜 是他说的吗 |
| [37:14] | Look, Sarge started to remember who he really is. | 萨吉开始记起他的真实身份了 |
| [37:17] | And you would’ve seen it for yourself | 如果你不是自愿被绑架 |
| [37:18] | if you didn’t volunteer to be kidnapped. | 就能亲眼见识到了 |
| [37:19] | Do we really have to do this right now? | 我们真得现在吵吗 |
| [37:21] | You really think this man is Coulson? | 你真以为此人是科尔森吗 |
| [37:23] | Maybe not all of him, but he remembered my name. | 或许不完全是他 但他记得我的名字 |
| [37:25] | He called me Skye. How would he have known that? | 他喊我斯凯 不然他怎么知道的 |
| [37:28] | Because that’s what they do! | 因为他们就这样 |
| [37:29] | I went to enough Sunday School to learn | 我在主日学校学到过这个 |
| [37:31] | that when the devil shows up, | 魔鬼出现时 |
| [37:32] | he’ll be wearing the face of someone you trust! | 他会长着你信任的人的脸 |
| [37:34] | He’ll make you question everything you see | 他会让你质疑你看到的一切 |
| [37:36] | and everything you know! | 你所知的一切 |
| [37:37] | He is not the devil. | 他不是魔鬼 |
| [37:39] | We don’t know what he is. | 我们不知道他是什么 |
| [37:41] | Do you remember now? | 你现在记起来了吗 |
| [37:44] | They’re waiting for the sign. | 他们在等待信号 |
| [37:45] | – She’s playing you, Sarge. – You hear me, don’t you? | -她在耍你 萨吉 -你能听到我 对吗 |
| [37:47] | – Don’t listen. – Like you have new senses, | -别听她的 -就像你有了新感知 |
| [37:49] | – new understanding. – Don’t let that thing inside you take control. | -新的理解 -别让你体内的那玩意控制你 |
| [37:51] | There is good in you. Look at me! | 你心里仍有善良 看着我 |
| [37:53] | Your friend doesn’t know when to quit. | 你的朋友就是不知放弃 |
| [37:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
| [38:01] | What do you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
| [38:06] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
| [38:09] | And fear. | 恐惧 |
| [38:13] | Fear of this pain that’s been a knife in my heart for so long. | 恐惧好久以来 如插在心上的利刃一般的痛苦 |
| [38:17] | That’s love. | 那是爱 |
| [38:21] | That pain is love. | 那痛苦是爱 |
| [38:27] | I know because… | 我知道是因为 |
| [38:30] | I was afraid of it, too. | 我也怕它 |
| [38:32] | But you let me feel it. | 但你让我感觉到了它 |
| [38:34] | You gave that gift to me. | 那是你对我的馈赠 |
| [38:39] | You pulled me out of that cubicle, | 你把我带出那个隔间 |
| [38:43] | you gave me purpose, a crew… | 你给了我目标 队友 |
| [38:48] | Remember me. | 记起我 |
| [38:51] | Remember us. | 记起我们 |
| [38:53] | Daisy and Mack and Yo-Yo, | 黛西 迈克 悠悠球 |
| [38:57] | Fitz and Simmons. | 菲兹和西蒙斯 |
| [38:59] | You love us. | 你爱我们的 |
| [39:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
| [39:07] | It’s love. | 是爱 |
| [39:09] | – The pain is love. – Yes. | -那痛苦是爱 -对 |
| [39:12] | And now I know how to end it. | 这下我知道怎么让它停止了 |
| [39:21] | To cut it out of me. | 把它切出去 |
| [39:24] | Slice it away and be done with it. | 割掉 摆脱它 |
| [39:41] | How’s that for a sign? | 这个信号如何 |
| [40:01] | Greetings, Isaiah. | 你好 艾萨亚 |
| [40:03] | Apologies for the unfortunate surroundings. | 我要为这不妙的环境道歉 |
| [40:08] | Unfortunate indeed. | 的确不妙 |
| [40:10] | How are our efforts fairing? | 我们的努力进展如何 |
| [40:13] | Were you able to reach out to our fellow anthropologists? | 你联系到其他人类学家了吗 |
| [40:16] | I have. | 是的 |
| [40:19] | My plan is ambitious, to be sure, | 我的计划的确很有野心 |
| [40:24] | but I believe together we may endeavor | 但我相信 我们可以联手努力 |
| [40:26] | to rebuild our home planet. | 重建我们的母星 |
| [40:29] | Enoch, there is a problem. | 伊诺克 有个问题 |
| [40:33] | The Chronicoms on your list | 你名单里列出的长生人 |
| [40:36] | are no longer anthropologists. | 现在都不是人类学家了 |
| [40:39] | That is not possible. | 那不可能 |
| [40:42] | They have all been reassigned. | 他们都被改派了 |