时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | The Chronicoms want to take Earth | 长生人想夺取地球 |
[00:04] | and fear only S.H.I.E.L.D. can stop them. | 而且担心只有神盾局能阻止他们 |
[00:05] | Alright, so they plan to eliminate S.H.I.E.L.D. from history. | 所以他们打算把神盾局从历史上抹去 |
[00:07] | And if we hadn’t jumped when we did… | 如果我们当时没跳跃时空 |
[00:09] | The fight would’ve ended before it ever began. | 我们还没开始战斗 一切就都结束了 |
[00:11] | So, wait, the Zephyr’s a time machine now? | 怎么 等等 和风现在是时光机了吗 |
[00:12] | In a sense. | 可以这么说 |
[00:14] | There are critical launch windows, | 有一些关键出发窗口 |
[00:15] | leading to specific points in time and space. | 指向特定的时空点 |
[00:17] | Fitz called them “tides.” | 菲兹称之为”潮汐” |
[00:18] | The Chronicoms took one, and we followed them here. | 长生人就利用了一个 我们跟着他们来到了这里 |
[00:21] | I have a job for you. | 我有份工作给你 |
[00:22] | If you can deliver this to the docks, | 如果你能把这个送去码头 |
[00:24] | then my employer will reward you. | 那我的雇主会奖赏你 |
[00:27] | But the Chronicoms are after someone else, named Freddy. | 但长生人在追杀别人 弗雷德 |
[00:31] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[00:32] | Because you are the thread. | 因为你是线 |
[00:37] | I’ll keep him safe. Meet back at Koenig’s. | 我来保护他 回凯尼格那里碰头 |
[00:40] | Any idea why they were after you, kid? | 知道他们为什么要追杀你吗 孩子 |
[00:42] | I-I’m just supposed to make a delivery tonight. | 我今晚就是要去送个东西 |
[00:44] | His full name. What is it? | 他的全名是什么 |
[00:45] | Wilfred Malick. Why? | 威尔弗雷德·马利克 怎么了 |
[00:47] | Wilfred Malick. As in father of Gideon Malick? | 威尔弗雷德·马利克 吉迪恩·马利克之父 |
[00:49] | Future head of Hydra in America? | 日后的美国九头蛇之头 |
[00:51] | If the Chronicoms kill Malick, | 如果长生人杀了马利克 |
[00:53] | then Hydra is stamped out before it ever takes hold | 九头蛇会在发展壮大前被消灭 |
[00:55] | and S.H.I.E.L.D. is never formed. | 那神盾局也不会成立了 |
[00:56] | To save S.H.I.E.L.D… | 为了救神盾局 |
[00:57] | We have to save Hydra. | 我们得拯救九头蛇 |
[01:10] | Faster! They’re gaining on us! | 快点 他们追上来了 |
[01:12] | This boat won’t go any faster. | 这玩意开不了更快了 |
[01:14] | You gotta give ’em the slip. | 你得甩掉他们 |
[01:15] | Yeah, and we got to lose them, too. | 嗯 我们还得摆脱他们 |
[01:21] | I’m going dark. Hold on. | 我要关灯 坐稳 |
[01:33] | So long, Coppers. | 再见了 警察 |
[01:37] | Where do we go now? | 我们现在去哪 |
[01:38] | Gotta deliver the goods. | 得去把货送到 |
[01:45] | Might want to get out of those fancy duds. | 最好换掉那身高档行头 |
[01:47] | You kinda stick out. | 你太显眼了 |
[01:51] | This is Deke. | 我是迪克 |
[01:52] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂 有人在吗 |
[01:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:54] | It’s like a… telephone. | 就是种…电话 |
[01:57] | Deke’s an inventor. | 迪克是个发明家 |
[01:59] | Hello? Is anyone out there? Daisy? | 喂 有人在吗 黛西 |
[02:02] | Daisy? Daisy? Daisy? | 黛西 |
[02:03] | Not a very good one, is he? | 他不怎么行 是吧 |
[02:06] | It’s gotta be plugged into somethin’. | 那玩意得插电啊 |
[02:08] | These things suck. | 这玩意太烂了 |
[02:09] | They have, like, zero range. | 信号范围太小 |
[02:10] | It’s gotta be plugged into somethin’. | 得插电啊 |
[02:12] | Really, wise guy? | 是吗 机灵鬼 |
[02:14] | I’m sorry. Well, thanks for the advice. | 对不起 多谢建议 |
[02:15] | I didn’t realize I was talking to a freakin’ genius. | 我不知道我在跟天才讲话 |
[02:20] | This is the delivery? | 这就是货物吗 |
[02:21] | More booze? | 又是酒 |
[02:23] | They’d kill you over this? | 他们就为这杀你 |
[02:24] | This is the highest-grade giggle juice ever made. | 这是品质最好的酒 |
[02:27] | A lot of people would kill to get their paws on the formula. | 很多人会为拿到配方而不惜杀人 |
[02:31] | If we’re gonna protect you, | 如果我们要保护你 |
[02:32] | you need to be honest with us. | 你就得对我们坦诚 |
[02:33] | Look, you pikers want to ankle, | 你们这些胆小鬼想跑 |
[02:36] | now’s your chance. | 就趁现在吧 |
[02:38] | We’re not ankle pikers. | 我们才不是小胆鬼 |
[02:41] | We’re bootleggers, | 我们是私酒贩 |
[02:43] | just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[02:46] | We’ll take you anywhere you want to go. | 你想去哪我们都带你去 |
[02:50] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 我们上路吧 |
[03:04] | The future’s gonna be mine. | 未来会属于我 |
[03:52] | You guys aren’t in the import/export business, are you? | 你们不是做进出口的 是吧 |
[03:55] | All you need to know right now | 你现在只需要知道 |
[03:56] | is that we’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |
[03:58] | Help, my ass. | 帮个鬼 |
[03:59] | It’s been nothing but trouble | 自从你俩到来 |
[04:00] | ever since you two showed up. | 就一直麻烦不断 |
[04:01] | If anything happens to Freddy — | 如果弗雷德出事了 |
[04:02] | We should be so lucky. | 我们才没那么幸运呢 |
[04:04] | What’d he ever do to you? | 他把你怎么了 |
[04:10] | Buzz off. We’re closed. | 滚蛋 我们关门了 |
[04:12] | Swordfish. Now let us in. | 箭鱼 让我们进去 |
[04:17] | We came as fast as we could. | 我们尽快赶来了 |
[04:18] | We had to change. | 我们还得换衣服 |
[04:19] | And run…in high heels. | 还要穿高跟鞋跑 |
[04:20] | Which isn’t easy. | 这可不容易 |
[04:22] | I don’t know how you people live like this. Seriously. | 真不知道你们怎么受得了这样生活 |
[04:24] | – How is she? – Not good. | -她怎么样了 -不妙 |
[04:25] | We need to get her fixed up enough to get her to a hospital. | 我们得把她治到能去医院的程度 |
[04:27] | Not until we get some answers. | 我们得先问点答案出来 |
[04:29] | You’re just gonna operate here? | 你要直接在这里手术吗 |
[04:31] | – I need to remove the bullet. – Just what I need — | -我需要取出子弹 -这可好 |
[04:33] | a dead body in here because some dame — | 我这里要多具死尸了 就因为个娘们… |
[04:35] | I’m a doctor, not a dame. | 我是个医生 不是”娘们” |
[04:37] | Just clean up afterward. | 事后给我清理干净 |
[04:38] | I’m gonna get on the horn, | 我要去打电话 |
[04:39] | see if I can get the lowdown. | 看能不能问明白情况 |
[04:42] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[04:44] | We found out why Freddy’s the target. | 我们知道弗雷德是目标的原因了 |
[04:46] | Last name — Malick. | 他姓马利克 |
[04:47] | Malick? As in… | 马利克 是… |
[04:49] | Hail Hydra. Yeah. | 九头蛇万岁 对 |
[04:50] | Ain’t that the cat’s pajamas. | 真是妙极了 |
[04:52] | – Where is he? – With Mack and Deke. | -他在哪呢 -跟迈克和迪克在一起 |
[04:55] | Do they know? | 他们知道了吗 |
[04:56] | We couldn’t reach them. | 我们联系不上他们 |
[04:58] | I don’t know. I can’t reach them either. | 我不知道 我也联系不上他们 |
[04:59] | They do know the mission is to protect him at all costs, | 他们只知道要不惜一切保护他 |
[05:01] | or there will be consequences. | 否则后果不堪设想 |
[05:02] | But what are the consequences? | 但究竟有什么后果呢 |
[05:03] | We — We don’t…know. | 我们…不知道 |
[05:04] | If Hydra doesn’t form, | 如果九头蛇不成立 |
[05:05] | then S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t form in response. | 那神盾局也不会为打击他们而成立 |
[05:07] | Well, because it doesn’t have to. | 因为不需要成立了 |
[05:08] | I mean, think about all the future lives we’ll save | 想想如果没有弗雷德·马利克 |
[05:10] | if there’s no Freddy Malick. | 有多少人不必死去 |
[05:12] | We can’t disrupt the timeline. | 我们不能扰乱时间线 |
[05:14] | If we take out Malick, | 如果我们干掉马利克 |
[05:15] | something even worse could rise up in his place. | 可能会出现比他更可怕的东西 |
[05:17] | But then we’ll just deal with it | 那我们回去后 |
[05:18] | when we get back, right? | 再应付那个不就行了 |
[05:19] | To a future we won’t recognize. | 但那个未来我们将认不出 |
[05:21] | She’s going to be okay. | 她不会有事了 |
[05:22] | Killing Malick was the Chronicoms’ intent. | 杀马利克就是长生人的计划 |
[05:24] | They do know the consequences. | 他们知道后果是什么 |
[05:26] | And we’ll only know what happens if he lives. | 而我们知道如果他活下来会怎么样 |
[05:29] | None of this is pretty. | 都不是好结果 |
[05:30] | But why does it have to be a live-or-die situation? | 但为什么非得是非生即死 |
[05:32] | Can’t we stay here awhile, | 我们不能在这里留一阵 |
[05:34] | be a good influence for him, | 对他施加好影响 |
[05:35] | change his heart? | 改变他的心呢 |
[05:36] | Technically, that would still be | 严格讲 那还是 |
[05:37] | killing the historic Malick, who — | 杀了历史上的马利克 而他… |
[05:38] | Has no heart. | 没心 |
[05:40] | You need to disappear. Word is out. | 你们得快走 消息传开了 |
[05:42] | Coppers are swarming every gin joint, looking for Freddy. | 警察在涌向每一家酒馆找弗雷德 |
[05:45] | Can we move her? | 我们能转移她吗 |
[05:46] | She’s unconscious, but she’s stable now. | 她还昏迷着 但现在稳定了 |
[05:50] | Zephyr One, come in. Are you there, Enoch? | 和风1号 回复 在吗 伊诺克 |
[05:54] | This is Zephyr One. | 这里是和风1号 |
[05:55] | I am here. | 我在 |
[05:57] | We’re coming back. | 我们这就回去 |
[05:58] | We need to find a way to reach Mack. | 我们得想办法联系迈克 |
[06:00] | They may be out of range. | 他们可能不在接收范围内了 |
[06:02] | Perhaps I can find a way | 或许我可以想办法 |
[06:03] | to boost the signal on the radio transmitter. | 加强无线电发射机的信号 |
[06:06] | See what you can do. | 尽力而为吧 |
[06:07] | He needs to know what he’s dealing with. | 他得了解真实情况 |
[06:08] | There’s something else we may need to deal with. | 我们可能还有别的麻烦 |
[06:11] | Agent May is awake. | 梅特工醒了 |
[06:14] | What do you mean she’s awake? | 什么意思 她醒了 |
[06:15] | She is up and quite active. | 她起来了 而且很活跃 |
[06:19] | It’s too soon. | 太早了 |
[06:20] | We have no idea what kind of side effects | 我们无法知道她会出现怎样的 |
[06:21] | or complications she’ll have. | 副作用或并发症 |
[06:22] | You need to sedate her | 你得麻醉她 |
[06:23] | and put her back in the healing pod. | 把她放回治疗舱 |
[06:25] | I will do my best, | 我会尽力 |
[06:26] | but she does not seem to be in the mood to take orders. | 但她似乎不想听从命令 |
[06:46] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[06:48] | Perhaps you should be getting some rest. | 或许你该休息一下 |
[06:52] | I’ll rest when I’m dead. | 我死了再休息 |
[06:54] | That’s what we were hoping. | 我们原本也希望如此 |
[06:58] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[07:00] | I am Enoch, | 我是伊诺克 |
[07:03] | a sentient Chronicom | 有意识长生人 |
[07:04] | and the best friend of Agent Leopold Fitz. | 也是利奥波德·菲兹特工最好的朋友 |
[07:08] | You and I have not met in this timeline, | 你和我在这个时间线里没见过 |
[07:11] | but I am told we were quite helpful to each other | 但我被告知我们在此前的时间线里 |
[07:13] | in a previous one. | 曾相互帮助 |
[07:15] | As I hope we will be here. | 希望在这里也能如此 |
[07:19] | Dr. Simmons has prescribed a sedative that — | 西蒙斯博士要你被麻醉 |
[07:28] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:30] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[07:31] | They are on a mission. | 他们去执行任务了 |
[07:34] | Why am I still here? | 我怎么还在这里 |
[07:35] | What, exactly, do you remember? | 你具体记得什么 |
[07:38] | I fought my way through the spirit world, | 我从灵体世界打了出来 |
[07:41] | killed Izel, | 杀了艾泽尔 |
[07:43] | and then woke up in that thing. | 然后就在那玩意里醒来了 |
[07:45] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[07:47] | But you also died… momentarily. | 但你也死了 就一阵 |
[07:52] | Dr. Simmons was able to save you using technology | 西蒙斯博士得以用她花了 |
[07:55] | she had a considerable amount of time to develop. | 大量时间研发的技术救了你 |
[07:59] | How much time? | 多长时间 |
[08:01] | A considerable amount. | 大量时间 |
[08:09] | You are far from home, Agent May. | 你离家很远 梅特工 |
[08:12] | How far? | 多远 |
[08:13] | Another galaxy? | 又是别的星系吗 |
[08:17] | 1-9-3-1. | 1931年 |
[08:20] | You are in the year 1-9-3-1. | 你在1931年 |
[08:26] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[08:43] | Who’s the buyer for all this? | 买家是谁 |
[08:45] | Some guy. I dunno. | 就某个人吧 我不知道 |
[08:47] | What’s he look like? | 他什么样 |
[08:49] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:50] | When does he get here? | 他什么时候来 |
[08:51] | He’s not. | 他不会来的 |
[08:52] | The meet-up is 500 miles away. | 接头点在500英里外呢 |
[08:56] | That’s a lot of miles. We don’t have time for that. | 那很远啊 我们没那个时间 |
[08:58] | Yeah, why’d you have us unload this, then? | 那你为什么让我们卸货 |
[09:00] | So you can take the car and get outta here. | 这样你们可以开车离开这里 |
[09:03] | This is where we go our separate ways, fellas. | 我们就在这里分道扬镳了 两位 |
[09:09] | That’s my ride. | 我的车来了 |
[09:12] | I appreciate you saving my life. | 多谢你们救我命 |
[09:15] | I owe you one. | 我欠你们个人情 |
[09:17] | We’re not leaving you. | 我们不能离开你 |
[09:18] | I don’t need no bodyguards. | 我不需要保镖 |
[09:20] | The cops that are after you, | 追杀你的警察 |
[09:22] | they’re not the type to give up. | 他们可不会放弃 |
[09:23] | They’re gonna keep coming until they finish you off. | 他们不杀了你不会罢休 |
[09:27] | You got a job to do, and so do we. | 你有工作要完成 我们也是 |
[09:32] | They don’t want you to make this delivery, | 他们不希望你完成送货 |
[09:33] | but we’re gonna make damn sure you do. | 但我们要确保你送到 |
[09:39] | Now let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:45] | Coppers! They’re here! | 警察 他们来了 |
[09:47] | Is there a back exit? | 有后门吗 |
[09:48] | You’re looking at it. | 这就是 |
[09:49] | Front exit? | 前门呢 |
[09:49] | This is the only way in or out. | 这是唯一的进出口 |
[10:04] | Howdy, fellas. | 好啊 各位 |
[10:05] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙吗 |
[10:08] | Inspection time already? | 这就到检查时间了吗 |
[10:10] | Ask around. | 去问问吧 |
[10:11] | I run a very legitimate illegitimate business. | 我的违法生意可是很守规矩的 |
[10:14] | And I’m all caught up with my, | 而且我也没迟缴 |
[10:16] | donations to the boys in blue. | 对警察的捐献金 |
[10:18] | When is the last time you saw Mr Malick? | 你最后见到马利克先生是什么时候 |
[10:20] | A couple days ago. | 几天前 |
[10:21] | You know, he started hanging around with a bunch of — | 他结交了一帮… |
[10:23] | Canadian Mounties. | 加拿大骑警 |
[10:25] | That would explain a lot. | 那就难怪了 |
[10:29] | You have seen them? | 你见过他们吗 |
[10:31] | They came in a couple days ago. | 他们几天前来过 |
[10:32] | Gave me the heebie-jeebies, so I, uh… | 让我很不舒服 我就… |
[10:37] | …gave ’em the bum’s rush back to Mooseland. | 让他们赶紧滚回驼鹿之乡了 |
[10:47] | Nothing like a, uh — a shot to hit the spot. | 没什么比一杯酒更让人舒爽了 |
[10:52] | Would you boys, uh, like a drink? | 你们要来一杯吗 |
[10:55] | On the house. | 我请 |
[10:57] | That — um, That’s just my office. | 那是我办公室 |
[10:59] | Unless you like a — a big mess | 除非你们喜欢凌乱不堪 |
[11:01] | and the smell of my old socks, | 和我旧袜子的味儿 |
[11:02] | I wouldn’t go in there. | 不然最好别进去 |
[11:10] | Hell of a kick there. | 这一脚真有力气 |
[11:12] | Really packs a wallop. | 好大劲道 |
[11:16] | I hope you find him. | 希望你们找到他 |
[11:18] | That kid was nothing but trouble. | 那小子就是个麻烦 |
[11:19] | Always looking for an easy way out. | 总想走捷径 |
[11:23] | Everybody has to believe in something, | 人总得有点信仰 |
[11:26] | so I believe… | 我相信 |
[11:29] | I’ll have another drink. | 我要再喝一杯 |
[11:31] | Do you, uh, gentlemen care to join me? | 你们也想一起来吗 |
[11:35] | Specialty of the house. | 本店招牌 |
[11:45] | Fire in the hole. | 烈火进洞 |
[11:57] | That’ll put some fuzz on your peaches. | 这绝对让人泛红晕 |
[11:59] | If you should see Wilfred Malick again, | 如果你再看到威尔弗雷德·马利克 |
[12:02] | please let us know. | 请告诉我们 |
[12:04] | I will. | 当然 |
[12:04] | And if you find that no-good bum, | 如果你们找到那废物 |
[12:06] | you tell him not to show his sourpuss around here again. | 叫他再别回来了 |
[12:20] | Rats. | 老鼠 |
[12:21] | This big — big rat problem. | 老鼠是个大问题 |
[12:23] | They live in the walls. | 它们就在墙里 |
[12:25] | They like the hooch. | 喜欢偷酒 |
[12:35] | I found the getaway car. | 我发现一辆逃跑车 |
[12:41] | I guess you weren’t glad to see me. | 看来我不怎么讨你喜欢 |
[12:44] | Great work you’re doing, gentlemen. | 你们真棒 先生们 |
[12:46] | Much appreciated. | 多谢了 |
[12:49] | Thank you for your service, gentlemen. | 多谢你们的服务 先生们 |
[13:12] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[13:16] | I can’t believe I took a bullet for you people. | 真不敢相信我为你们吞了子弹 |
[13:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[13:21] | We’re gonna get you to a hospital, | 我们送你去医院 |
[13:22] | but we need some answers first. | 但你要先回答几个问题 |
[13:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:27] | Wh– Where’s Freddy? | 弗雷德在哪 |
[13:28] | That’s what I’ve been asking. | 我也在问这个 |
[13:29] | He’s safe, no thanks to you. | 他很安全 不是因为你 |
[13:31] | Why were you meeting him there? | 你为什么去那里见他 |
[13:33] | I’m a friend of his father’s. | 我是他父亲的朋友 |
[13:35] | Just trying to help him get a leg up. | 只是想帮他一把 |
[13:38] | Any friend of the Malicks is no friend of ours. | 马利克家的朋友就不是我们的朋友 |
[13:40] | What were you really giving him? | 你究竟给了他什么 |
[13:41] | Was it some sort of exchange? | 是在做交换吗 |
[13:44] | Why is he so important? | 他为什么那么重要 |
[13:45] | He’s just a kid. | 他就是个孩子 |
[13:47] | Whole life ahead of him. | 还有大好人生 |
[13:53] | Simmons? | 西蒙斯 |
[13:53] | I need a knife. | 我需要把刀 |
[13:58] | Germany six times in the last year. | 去年一年去了德国六次 |
[14:01] | It’s now 1931. | 现在是1931年 |
[14:03] | What is it, Jemma? | 怎么了 珍玛 |
[14:05] | I need some alcohol. 90 proof or better. | 我需要酒精 90度或以上的 |
[14:08] | I like the way this bird sings. | 我喜欢这丫头的口吻 |
[14:10] | I’m a biochemist, not a bird. | 我是生物化学家 不是丫头 |
[14:14] | I also need some salt, some cork, | 我还需要盐 软木塞 |
[14:17] | something made with silver. | 银制品 |
[14:23] | Let’s hope it’s not what I fear. | 希望不是我担心的那样 |
[14:27] | Enoch, are you there? | 伊诺克 你在吗 |
[14:30] | I am here, Agent Johnson. | 我在 约翰逊特工 |
[14:32] | Any luck reaching the boys? | 联系到男生们了吗 |
[14:35] | Negative. | 没有 |
[14:36] | These primitive analogue communication devices | 这些原始的模拟通讯装置 |
[14:39] | are quite…primitive. | 非常…原始 |
[14:42] | It will take some time. | 会要点时间 |
[14:43] | We may not have much. | 我们可能没时间了 |
[14:46] | They should have found a way to contact us by now, | 他们早该想到办法联系我们了 |
[14:49] | unless… | 除非 |
[14:50] | Unless? | 除非什么 |
[14:51] | Unless Malick did something to them. | 除非马利克把他们怎么了 |
[14:54] | I will keep working. | 我会继续努力的 |
[14:56] | There is no puzzle I cannot solve. | 没有我无法破解的谜团 |
[15:13] | You really invented this? | 你真发明了这个 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[15:24] | It’s — It’s just a prototype. | 是个原型机 |
[15:27] | And you can talk to someone on it? | 你可以用它跟人对话 |
[15:29] | And it doesn’t have to be plugged in? | 还不需要插电 |
[15:33] | You must be real smart. | 你肯定很聪明 |
[15:36] | Well, I don’t know if I’d say smart, but… | 我恐怕未必会那么说 但… |
[15:40] | I mean, I guess there’s not really another word for it, | 大概也没有其他词可以形容了 |
[15:42] | so, yeah, I guess I am. | 所以或许我是吧 |
[15:45] | Tech’s kind of my thing. | 我擅长科技 |
[15:47] | Tech? | 科技 |
[15:49] | What’s your thing, Freddy? | 你擅长什么 弗雷德 |
[15:52] | I was never too good in school, | 我在学校成绩一向不理想 |
[15:54] | but I made some friends. | 但我结交了些朋友 |
[15:58] | How’d you lose your dad? | 你爸爸怎么死的 |
[16:03] | Took a walk off a tall building. | 他从高楼上跳下去了 |
[16:09] | My family used to have a lot of dough before — | 我们家以前很有钱 后来… |
[16:11] | The market crashed. | 市场崩盘 |
[16:12] | Lost everything. | 失去了一切 |
[16:15] | After Dad, my mom went a little crazy. | 我爸爸死后 我妈妈有点疯了 |
[16:19] | Hasn’t spoken a word in almost two years. | 近两年都没说话 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[16:24] | Yeah, well, you play the cards you’re dealt, right? | 是啊 你只能随机应变 是吧 |
[16:29] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须做的 |
[16:31] | I made friends. | 我结交朋友 |
[16:34] | I mean, what’s the harm in giving people what they want, right? | 满足他人的需求有什么不对呢 |
[16:37] | No harm at all. That’s how I feel. | 没什么不对 我是这么觉得 |
[16:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:44] | I don’t always want to do this. | 我也不是一直都想做这个 |
[16:47] | I got dreams. | 我也有梦想 |
[16:50] | When this job is done, I’ll be sitting pretty. | 等这份工作完成 我就有钱了 |
[16:55] | From a few bottles of booze? | 就凭几瓶酒吗 |
[16:58] | You’re sure that’s all this is? | 你确定这只是几瓶酒吗 |
[17:04] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[17:06] | it’s not like it’s gonna change the world. | 反正也不会改变世界 |
[17:23] | She really knows her onions. | 她还真懂行 |
[17:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:33] | You could’ve stopped that bottle from hitting the ground. | 你本可阻止那瓶酒落地 |
[17:37] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[17:40] | My mistake. I thought you did. | 我的错 我以为你看到了 |
[17:44] | You were staring straight at it. | 你直勾勾地盯着它来着 |
[17:47] | I couldn’t move. | 我动不了 |
[17:49] | I froze. | 我僵住了 |
[17:52] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[17:56] | Maybe that thing inside me — The Shrike — | 或许我体内的那玩意 尖叫鸟 |
[17:59] | maybe it messed me up. | 或许让我出了问题 |
[18:01] | I know what it is. | 我知道这是什么了 |
[18:07] | By heating the compound inside an alcohol-based solution, | 通过将化合物置于酒精溶液中加热 |
[18:09] | I was able to produce a decomposition reaction, | 我制造了分解反应 |
[18:11] | separating and isolating — | 分离 隔离 |
[18:13] | Cut — cut — cut to the chase. | 直说结果吧 |
[18:14] | I’d like to get this package before Christmas. | 我还想在圣诞节前收到包裹呢 |
[18:18] | The compound is part of a formula | 这个化合物是最早于 |
[18:19] | that first appeared in Germany during World War II. | 二战期间在德国出现的一种配方的一部分 |
[18:22] | D– During World War II? | 二战期间 |
[18:24] | I think you’re half-cocked from the moonshine. | 你是私酒喝晕了吧 |
[18:26] | It was synthesized by a German scientist | 合成它的德国科学家 |
[18:28] | named Abraham Erskine. | 叫亚伯拉罕·厄斯金 |
[18:31] | I don’t like where this is going. | 不喜欢这个走向 |
[18:33] | And first used by a man named Johann Schmidt. | 最早用它的人叫约翰·施密特 |
[18:38] | The Red Skull. | 红骷髅 |
[18:39] | Freddy Malick is about to deliver | 弗雷德·马利克正在运送 |
[18:41] | the key ingredient used to create the Super Soldier Serum. | 用来制造超级战士血清的关键原料 |
[18:46] | You give a name like that to your juice, | 给你的酒起那样的名字 |
[18:47] | it better have a helluva kick. | 它最好劲力够大 |
[18:50] | You have no idea. | 你无法想象 |
[19:00] | Well, that’s definitely alcohol. | 这绝对是酒 |
[19:01] | Easy, Zima. | 别激动 齐马哥 |
[19:03] | This is the Big Leagues. | 这玩意度数高 |
[19:05] | So, what are we looking for, exactly? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[19:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:09] | But I think there’s more to this | 但我觉得这趟 |
[19:10] | than just some run-of-the-mill bootlegging job. | “普通的”私酒运送没那么简单 |
[19:13] | It doesn’t add up. | 这不对劲 |
[19:14] | Mackenzie… | 麦肯锡 |
[19:16] | …can you… | 你能… |
[19:17] | …information… | 情报 |
[19:19] | …Wilfred. | 威尔弗雷德 |
[19:23] | Enoch, I copy. Do you hear me? | 伊诺克 收到了 你听到了吗 |
[19:26] | Enoch, do you copy? Over. | 伊诺克 你收到吗 完毕 |
[19:29] | What the hell are you doin’? | 你们干什么呢 |
[19:30] | Enoch, do you copy? Over. | 伊诺克 你收到吗 完毕 |
[19:34] | Do you copy? Over. | 你收到吗 完毕 |
[19:36] | Wanna tell me why you’re snooping through my goods? | 要告诉我你们为什么翻我的货吗 |
[19:39] | I need to know who and what we’re dealing with. | 我需要知道我们面对的是谁和什么情况 |
[19:42] | You may not think there’s more to this, | 你可能觉得这事很简单 |
[19:43] | but I do. | 但我不觉得 |
[19:50] | Director Mackenzie, do you copy? | 麦肯锡局长 收到吗 |
[19:54] | Can you hear me? | 可以听到吗 |
[19:56] | They’re in trouble. | 他们有麻烦了 |
[20:00] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪吗 |
[20:01] | I need to be in the field. | 我需要去出勤 |
[20:03] | I’m the one who protects them. | 我是保护他们的人 |
[20:05] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[20:06] | You are in no condition to leave. | 你现在完全不能离开 |
[20:09] | Certainly not in your 21st-century attire. | 更不能穿着你的21世纪服装离开 |
[20:12] | I wasn’t asking for permission. | 我没在征求同意 |
[20:15] | Agent May, if I may. | 梅特工 容我说一句 |
[20:17] | You have not been yourself of late. | 你近来不太在状态 |
[20:20] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[20:24] | I’m not feeling anything. | 我什么感觉都没有 |
[20:27] | I fear there may have been some complications. | 恐怕是出现了并发症 |
[20:30] | The only complications you need to worry about | 你唯一需要担心的问题 |
[20:33] | are the ones you’ll suffer | 就是如果你不告诉我 |
[20:35] | if you don’t tell me where they are. | 他们在哪 你会承受的问题 |
[20:38] | I am not allowed to divulge that information. | 我不被允许透露这些信息 |
[20:46] | If we don’t stop him, | 如果我们不阻止他 |
[20:47] | he’s gonna build up Hydra and create the Red Skull. | 他会建立九头蛇 创造红骷髅 |
[20:50] | He already did. | 他已经做到了 |
[20:52] | We can’t fix the mistakes of the past. | 我们不能解决过去的问题 |
[20:53] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[20:55] | I’m beginning to think you people are crazy. | 我开始觉得你们是疯子了 |
[20:57] | Hydra? Red Skull? Super Soldier Serum? | 九头蛇 红骷髅 超级战士血清 |
[20:59] | Sounds like something out of the funny papers. | 简直像报纸笑话版块里的东西 |
[21:01] | Yeah, well, there’s nothing funny about it. | 是啊 但可一点不好笑 |
[21:02] | – We can’t stop it. – Yes, we can. | -我们不能阻止 -我们能 |
[21:04] | I mean we shouldn’t. I’m sorry. | 我们不该阻止 对不起 |
[21:06] | With all due respect, it’s not your call to make. | 恕我直言 这不是你该做的决定 |
[21:08] | Mack is the Director, | 迈克才是局长 |
[21:09] | and he doesn’t have all the information. | 他并不知道全部信息 |
[21:12] | Daisy? Yo-Yo? Anyone? | 黛西 悠悠球 有人听到吗 |
[21:14] | Who’s out there? Do you copy? | 有谁在 能收到吗 |
[21:17] | She doesn’t know you’re back. | 她不知道你回来了 |
[21:21] | Agent May, it’s so nice to hear your voice. | 梅特工 听到你的声音太好了 |
[21:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[21:25] | We’re coming back to the Zephyr. | 我们这就回和风 |
[21:26] | What about Mack and Deke? | 那迈克和迪克呢 |
[21:27] | – There’s no need to worry. – Never mind. | -不用担心 -算了 |
[21:29] | I’ll find them myself. | 我自己去找他们 |
[21:30] | No, don’t leave the Zephyr. | 不 别离开和风 |
[21:33] | May! | 梅 |
[21:33] | We need to complete the mission. | 我们得完成任务 |
[21:34] | Then we’ll deal with May. | 然后再解决梅的事 |
[21:39] | Now that I know what you are, | 我现在知道你是什么人了 |
[21:41] | I will ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[21:43] | Where is Freddy gonna end up? | 弗雷德会去哪 |
[21:44] | On the right side of history. | 历史正确的一边 |
[21:46] | You can’t stop progress. | 你别想阻止进步 |
[21:48] | We don’t want to stop anything. | 我们不想阻止什么 |
[21:49] | We just want to find our friends. | 我们只想找到朋友 |
[21:51] | Well, then you can go to Hell. | 那你们下地狱去吧 |
[21:53] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[21:54] | I know where that is. I’ve been there. | 我知道那是那里 我去过 |
[21:56] | I’m sure you have. | 我信你 |
[21:57] | No, no. Hell’s Harbor. | 不 地狱港 |
[21:59] | Where the double-crossers go to double-cross the double-crossers. | 那是背叛者去背叛背叛者的地方 |
[22:03] | But you’ll never make it there unless you can fly. | 但你别想及时赶到 除非你们能飞 |
[22:06] | There’s no trains fast enough. | 火车都赶不及 |
[22:08] | We can fly. Tell us how to find it. | 我们是能飞 告诉我们怎么找到那里 |
[22:10] | I’ll tell you on the way. | 我路上告诉你们 |
[22:11] | That’s not possible. | 那不行 |
[22:12] | I’m not telling you anything | 你们不带上我 |
[22:13] | unless you take me along. | 我就什么都不说 |
[22:15] | Freddy’s my responsibility, too. I want answers. | 弗雷德也是我的责任 我要知道答案 |
[22:17] | If you want to help your friends, | 如果你们想找到朋友 |
[22:18] | that’s my price. | 这就是我的要价 |
[22:35] | They are on a train. | 他们在一列火车上 |
[22:37] | I will access the schedules. | 我去查日程表 |
[22:40] | What if S.H.I.E.L.D. is there? | 如果神盾局也在呢 |
[22:43] | The target is Wilfred Malick. | 目标是威尔弗雷德·马利克 |
[22:46] | If we succeed, | 如果我们成功 |
[22:46] | there will not be any S.H.I.E.L.D. in the future, | 未来就没有神盾局了 |
[22:49] | and those who have followed us here… | 那些跟我们来到这里的人 |
[22:53] | will be out of time. | 就会不合时宜了 |
[22:58] | Just let me inspect the bottles. | 让我检查下酒 |
[23:00] | And get me killed? | 想害死我吗 |
[23:02] | I deliver opened bottles. What’s that say about me? | 我送去开过的酒 他们会怎么想我 |
[23:06] | That I’m a snoop? | 我乱翻看吗 |
[23:07] | You’re not curious? | 你不好奇吗 |
[23:09] | Curious’ll get you killed faster than trust. | 好奇比轻信更容易害死人 |
[23:12] | Let’s just get him there and be done with it. | 我们就把他送过去得了 |
[23:13] | It’s ripples, not waves, right? | 不是只溅起涟漪 不激起大浪吗 |
[23:21] | No one will ever know. | 不会有人知道的 |
[23:25] | Step aside, Freddy. | 让开 弗雷德 |
[23:33] | Deke, give me a hand. | 迪克 帮个忙 |
[23:44] | Like I said. | 我说了 |
[23:46] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你们那么做 |
[23:49] | Put the gun down, Freddy. | 放下枪 弗雷德 |
[23:51] | You need to listen to your friend here. | 你得听你朋友的 |
[23:55] | Just let me do my job, | 让我完成工作 |
[23:58] | and we can all go home. | 我们就都能回家了 |
[24:06] | I am sorry, Agent May. | 对不起 梅特工 |
[24:09] | I cannot let you leave this ship. | 我不能让你离开飞船 |
[24:14] | You don’t have the guts to pull that trigger. | 你没种[肚子]扣扳机 |
[24:16] | No, I may not have an intestinal digestive system, | 对 我可能是没有肠道消化系统 |
[24:20] | but I am very capable of applying pressure to — | 但我很能够施加压力 |
[24:37] | I do not wish to harm you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[24:58] | Since we are at war, | 因为我们在作战 |
[25:00] | I took the opportunity to upgrade | 我借机升级了 |
[25:01] | to the Hunter-Level Combat Skill Package. | 猎人等级的战斗技能包 |
[25:04] | A machine is still just a machine. | 一台机器就是一台机器 |
[25:08] | No need to make this personal. | 没必要人身攻击 |
[25:37] | I cannot let you leave. | 我不能让你走 |
[26:03] | May! | 梅 |
[26:09] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[26:17] | You’re not Sarge. | 你不是萨吉 |
[26:18] | No. I’m not. | 对 我不是 |
[26:23] | You’re not Coulson either. | 你也不是科尔森 |
[26:25] | Well, yes and no. | 对也不对 |
[26:31] | Aren’t you at all surprised? | 你就不觉得惊奇吗 |
[26:33] | I mean… | 我… |
[26:36] | I was dead. | 都死了 |
[26:40] | You still are. | 你现在也还是死的 |
[26:52] | She wasn’t even fazed when she saw you. | 她见到你时毫无反应 |
[26:54] | Don’t you think that’s a little strange? | 你不觉得有点怪吗 |
[26:56] | It’s very strange. | 是很奇怪 |
[26:58] | She let me sedate her without any resistance. | 她毫不抵抗地允许我麻醉了她 |
[27:00] | She was completely calm and relaxed, | 她完全平静放松了 |
[27:02] | as if nothing had happened. | 就好像什么事都没发生 |
[27:03] | Agent May is clearly malfunctioning. | 梅特工显然出了故障 |
[27:08] | Any idea why she attacked you? | 知道她为什么袭击你吗 |
[27:10] | She wanted to be on the mission | 她想去执行任务 |
[27:13] | and didn’t appreciate my advice. | 又不肯听我建议 |
[27:14] | Were you able to contact Mack? | 你联系上迈克了吗 |
[27:16] | Negative. | 没有 |
[27:17] | But I did make considerable advances. | 但我有了很大进展 |
[27:20] | Once we are in the air and closer to our destination, | 等我们起飞 靠近了目标地 |
[27:22] | we should be able to make contact. | 我们应该就能联系上他们了 |
[27:25] | I trust this will be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密吧 |
[27:28] | Not that many people have been inside our joint. | 没多少人进过我们的地盘 |
[27:30] | Well… | 嗯 |
[27:32] | I feel so special. | 我感觉好特别 |
[27:33] | And excuse me if I’m not impressed. | 如果我不为所动你别介意 |
[27:37] | Welcome aboard, Mr. Koenig. | 欢迎登机 凯尼格先生 |
[27:45] | This is a — | 这… |
[27:46] | This is a…rocketship. | 这是火箭船 |
[27:48] | This is — This is a re– a real live — | 这是真正的 |
[27:51] | This is a real live rocketship. | 这是真正的火箭船 |
[27:54] | And that — th– | 那… |
[27:56] | Is — Is that — | 那是… |
[27:57] | Is he — he’s, uh… | 他… |
[28:00] | This is one of those, uh, uh, electric men — | 这是那种 电子人… |
[28:05] | A robot! | 机器人 |
[28:06] | Is — is — is that robot? | 那是个机器人吗 |
[28:07] | I am not a robot. | 我不是机器人 |
[28:09] | I am a Chronicom. | 我是长生人 |
[28:11] | If you will excuse me, I must go fix my face. | 失陪了 我得去修我的脸 |
[28:15] | You — | 你… |
[28:17] | You’re from outer space. | 你们来自外太空 |
[28:19] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[28:20] | You — | 你们… |
[28:22] | You — you’re all Martians. | 你们都是火星人 |
[28:24] | Feels like it sometimes, but, no, we’re not Martians. | 有时是有这感觉 但我们不是火星人 |
[28:26] | And now, Mr. Koenig, | 好了 凯尼格先生 |
[28:28] | if you’d kindly take us to Hell. | 麻烦你带我们去地狱 |
[28:45] | Why don’t you come clean? | 你们怎么不说实话 |
[28:47] | You ain’t bootleggers, | 你们不是私酒贩 |
[28:50] | and you definitely ain’t from around here. | 你们更不是这一带的人 |
[28:53] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 没错 |
[28:54] | We were sent a very, very, very long way | 我们从很远的地方来 |
[28:56] | to make sure that you don’t die. | 就为确保你不会死 |
[28:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:01] | ‘Cause I’m this “thread”? | 因为我是”线”吗 |
[29:04] | What’s that even mean? | 那什么意思 |
[29:08] | Well, it’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[29:10] | But Deke’s right. | 但迪克说得对 |
[29:12] | Our job is to protect you. | 我们的工作是保护你 |
[29:15] | How do you know this no-name guy | 你怎么知道这个名字都不知道的家伙 |
[29:19] | isn’t planning to kill you after he gets what he wants? | 不是打算拿到东西后就杀了你 |
[29:23] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[29:25] | The lady who asked me to do this? | 那个叫我来办事的女士 |
[29:28] | She knew my father. | 她认识我父亲 |
[29:31] | And she’s giving me a chance to be something he never could. | 她要给我个机会做到他没能做到的事 |
[29:35] | They ain’t gonna kill me | 他们不会杀了我的 |
[29:37] | unless I do something stupid. | 除非我干傻事 |
[29:48] | Why’d we stop? | 我们为什么停了 |
[29:51] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[29:56] | A telephone you don’t got to plug in. | 不需要插电的电话 |
[29:59] | A plane that flies itself. | 能自己飞行的飞机 |
[30:01] | We’ll be landing in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后降落 |
[30:04] | Well — If you guys aren’t Martians or Moon-men, | 如果你们不是火星人或月球人 |
[30:08] | then where are you from? | 那你们来自哪里 |
[30:09] | We’re from right here, just not right now. | 我们就是这里人 但不是现在人 |
[30:11] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[30:12] | We’re from the future, early 21st century. | 我们来自未来 21世纪初 |
[30:14] | We’re part of a secret organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们属于一个秘密组织 被称为神盾局 |
[30:17] | We protect the world from evil threats. | 我们保护世界免遭邪恶威胁 |
[30:19] | I gotta admit, I underestimated you Canadians, | 我得承认我低估了你们这些加拿大人 |
[30:22] | but what has this got to do with Freddy? | 但这跟弗雷德有什么关系 |
[30:24] | He’s gonna be one of those threats. | 他会成为那种威胁 |
[30:26] | Freddy and his family will be responsible | 弗雷德和他家族将在未来 |
[30:28] | for thousands of deaths in the future. | 害死成千上万人 |
[30:30] | That — No, that ain’t Freddy. | 那…弗雷德不是那种人 |
[30:32] | Well, it’s not now, but it will be. | 现在不是 但将来会是的 |
[30:33] | But you — you can’t blame someone | 但你不能为一个人 |
[30:35] | for something they ain’t done yet. | 还没做的事怪他 |
[30:41] | – No… – What’s happening? | -不 -怎么了 |
[30:43] | The Time Window is closing. | 时间窗口在关闭 |
[30:45] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[30:46] | It means in 17 minutes, the Zephyr will leave this time period, | 再过17分钟和风就将离开这个时间段 |
[30:48] | with or without us. | 不管我们走不走 |
[30:50] | And you’re just telling us this? | 你这才说 |
[30:51] | I didn’t know. There’s no way to predict | 我也才知道 我们无法预测 |
[30:52] | when the next launch window will open. | 下个出发窗口什么时候会开启 |
[30:54] | It could be 24 hours, 24 minutes, or 24 weeks. | 可能在24小时后 24分钟后或24周后 |
[30:57] | Daisy, reach out to Mack. Tell him we’re coming in hot. | 黛西 联系迈克 告诉他我们冲过去了 |
[31:05] | Mack? Deke? Are you there? | 迈克 迪克 你们在吗 |
[31:07] | Are you there? Come in. | 你们在吗 回复 |
[31:10] | This is Deke. Good to hear your voice. | 我是迪克 听到你的声音太好了 |
[31:12] | Finally. | 可算啊 |
[31:13] | We’re on our way to you. | 我们这就去找你们 |
[31:14] | But you have to be ready to leave as soon as we get there. | 但我们一赶到你们就得准备撤离 |
[31:17] | We have no time. Where’s Mack? | 我们没时间了 迈克呢 |
[31:19] | He’s with Freddy. | 他跟弗雷德在一起 |
[31:20] | Okay, listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[31:21] | Freddy is not what he seems. He is very dangerous. | 弗雷德不像看上去那么单纯 他很危险 |
[31:26] | Freddy? | 弗雷德 |
[31:28] | Nah, he’s all right. | 不 他还好 |
[31:29] | He’s — He’s just in a tight spot. | 他就是境遇不好 |
[31:30] | We kind of have a lot in common, actually. | 我们其实有很多共同点 |
[31:32] | No, you don’t. Trust me. | 不 你们没有 相信我 |
[31:34] | Do not let him out of your sight. | 别让他离开你的视线 |
[31:35] | Okay, don’t worry. | 好吧 别担心 |
[31:36] | I — I got him in my sights and my finger on the trigger. | 我眼睛盯着他 手指扣在扳机上 |
[31:42] | You have a gun? | 你有枪 |
[31:44] | Yeah. It’s Freddy’s. | 对 是弗雷德的 |
[31:50] | Take the shot. | 开枪 |
[31:53] | Come again? | 什么 |
[31:54] | I know what I said about the butterfly effect, | 我知道我自己还提过蝴蝶效应的事 |
[31:55] | but we can’t pass up this opportunity. | 但我们不能错过这个机会 |
[31:58] | He’s Wilfred Malick. | 他是威尔弗雷德·马利克 |
[31:59] | He’s gonna be a major player in Hydra. | 他将成为九头蛇的大人物 |
[32:02] | And if you kill him right now, | 如果你现在杀他 |
[32:03] | you will save thousands of lives. | 能拯救成千上万人 |
[32:07] | But he’s just a kid. | 但他还是个孩子 |
[32:12] | We don’t have time to debate this. | 我们没时间争论了 |
[32:14] | Mack’s in danger. | 迈克有危险 |
[32:15] | So just do it, Deke. | 动手吧 迪克 |
[32:17] | Take the shot. | 开枪吧 |
[32:31] | You satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[32:39] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:40] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[32:42] | I don’t ask questions. | 我不问问题 |
[32:51] | What is that, Freddy? | 那是什么 弗雷德 |
[32:55] | His name is Wilfred. | 他叫威尔弗雷德 |
[32:57] | Wilfred Malick. | 威尔弗雷德·马利克 |
[32:58] | That ring any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[33:02] | It rings ’em all. | 当然 |
[33:03] | Wilfred Malick, the — | 威尔弗雷德·马利克 |
[33:06] | the father of Gideon Malick. | 吉迪恩·马利克的父亲 |
[33:08] | I ain’t no father. | 我才不是谁的父亲 |
[33:11] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[33:12] | Head of Hydra. | 九头蛇的头 |
[33:15] | How do you know that word? | 你们怎么知道那个词 |
[33:21] | I have orders to kill him. | 我有令杀他 |
[33:23] | Whose orders? | 谁的令 |
[33:24] | I’m the one who gives the orders here. | 我才能下令 |
[33:27] | What’d I do? | 我做什么了 |
[33:29] | I thought you were here to protect me. | 我以为你们是来保护我的 |
[33:31] | It was Daisy’s call. We don’t have time to argue. | 是黛西的决定 我们没时间争论了 |
[33:33] | There is no argument. | 这不需要争论 |
[33:34] | Put the gun down now! That’s an order. | 马上放下枪 这是命令 |
[33:37] | She told me what he becomes, | 她告诉我他变成了什么人 |
[33:39] | all the blood that he’s gonna spill. | 还有他会害死多少人 |
[33:42] | I never hurt anyone. | 我没伤害过谁 |
[33:45] | Please. | 求你 |
[34:08] | We’ve lost contact. I’m coming. | 我们跟他们失联了 我也去 |
[34:11] | No. You should stay put. | 不 你该留下 |
[34:13] | In case any trouble finds its way here. | 以防有麻烦找上门来 |
[34:14] | If we lose the Zephyr, we’re stuck. | 如果我们失去和风 我们就困住了 |
[34:16] | This is now an extraction. | 现在是撤离行动了 |
[34:18] | Daisy and I will find Mack and Deke | 黛西和我去找到迈克和迪克 |
[34:19] | and get them back here. | 然后带他们回来 |
[34:21] | Koenig, you find Freddy. | 凯尼格 你去找到弗雷德 |
[34:22] | Morning, Reverend. | 早啊 牧师 |
[34:23] | I may also be of use. | 我或许也能帮忙 |
[34:25] | Though I am slightly damaged, | 我虽然轻微受损 |
[34:27] | I am still a Chronicom | 但我还是个长生人 |
[34:28] | and the best chance against other Chronicoms, should they appear. | 如果有长生人出现 我最有可能击退他们 |
[34:32] | Fine by me. | 我不介意 |
[34:33] | Alright, then. | 那好 |
[34:35] | Let’s get ready to roll. | 我们准备走吧 |
[34:44] | What are those things? | 那是什么玩意 |
[34:45] | That’s our future if we don’t get you out of here alive. | 如果我们不能让你活着离开 那就是我们的未来 |
[34:48] | Well, how are we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么做到 |
[34:49] | We don’t have any weapons. | 我们没有武器 |
[34:51] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你 |
[35:20] | Die, Coppers! | 死吧 警察 |
[35:44] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[35:53] | What the — Are those the Martians? | 他们就是火星人吗 |
[35:54] | Yes. Those are the Martians. | 对 他们就是火星人 |
[35:56] | Stay low. | 趴低点 |
[36:03] | Where’s Freddy? | 弗雷德在哪 |
[36:05] | Freddy?! | 弗雷德 |
[36:06] | Koenig, Enoch, split up and find him. | 凯尼格 伊诺克 分头找到他 |
[36:12] | – 3 1/2 minutes. – Until what? | -还有三分半 -就怎么 |
[36:13] | Till the Zephyr jumps to the future. | 和风就跳向未来了 |
[36:15] | It’s a Time Window. | 有个时间窗口 |
[36:16] | We learned about those in class today. | 我们今天上课时才学到 |
[36:17] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[36:18] | I quake, you run? | 我震 你跑 |
[36:23] | Just to be clear, | 问清楚 |
[36:24] | this was a rescue mission, right? | 这是救援任务吧 |
[36:34] | Don’t do it, son. | 别那么做 孩子 |
[36:40] | You’re better than this. | 你不是这样的人 |
[36:42] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[36:44] | Now. | 快 |
[36:45] | You’re a good kid, Freddy. | 你是个好孩子 弗雷德 |
[36:46] | But don’t make the same choices your dad made. | 但别像你爸一样做出错误决定 |
[36:49] | Why do you think I’m doing this? | 你以为我为什么要这么做 |
[36:52] | I’m going to be somebody, not a coward like him. | 我要成为大人物 而不是他那样的懦夫 |
[37:01] | Listen, listen. | 听着 |
[37:02] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[37:05] | are gonna go get a drink, okay? | 我们去喝一杯 好吗 |
[37:07] | And we’ll talk about this. | 我们好好聊聊 |
[37:09] | Stop. | 站住 |
[37:10] | What? Are you gonna shoot me? | 怎么 你要打死我吗 |
[37:11] | Freddy, you’re a lot of things, | 弗雷德 你有很多特征 |
[37:13] | but you’re not a — | 但你不是… |
[37:18] | You think you know me? | 你觉得你了解我吗 |
[37:21] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[37:25] | You don’t know nothin’. | 你什么都不知道 |
[37:40] | You just stepped off a building, Freddy. | 你这是跳楼了 弗雷德 |
[37:56] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[37:58] | Hydra will rise. S.H.I.E.L.D. will form. | 九头蛇会崛起 神盾局会建立 |
[38:01] | We can still eliminate those who are here. | 我们仍然可以铲除在这里的人 |
[38:03] | Another time. | 别的时间吧 |
[38:05] | The window is closing. | 窗户要关闭了 |
[38:07] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[38:15] | They stopped firing. | 他们停火了 |
[38:16] | – It’s a trick. – I don’t think so. | -是诡计 -我觉得不是 |
[38:19] | Coulson, get down. | 科尔森 趴下 |
[38:21] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[38:22] | We have two minutes. | 我们还有两分钟 |
[38:24] | – Let’s go! – Mack. | -快走 -迈克 |
[38:24] | Go! | 走 |
[38:37] | He shot me. Can you believe it? | 他朝我开枪 你能相信吗 |
[38:39] | Not even a good shot. | 枪法还差劲 |
[38:40] | Nothing damaged except my faith in humanity. | 并没伤到什么 除了我对人性的信心 |
[38:43] | I am afraid I do not know how to repair that. | 我恐怕不知道怎么修复那个 |
[38:46] | Where is Wilfred Malick? | 威尔弗雷德·马利克在哪 |
[38:48] | He — he went with them. | 他…跟他们走了 |
[38:50] | Enoch, do you copy? | 伊诺克 收到吗 |
[38:52] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[38:53] | Did you find Freddy? | 你找到弗雷德了吗 |
[38:56] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[38:57] | Wilfred Malick has made his delivery. | 威尔弗雷德·马利克已把货送达 |
[38:59] | He is alive, and the future is secure. | 他还活着 未来保住了 |
[39:02] | You need to get back to the ship now. | 你得马上返回飞船 |
[39:06] | Get out of here, you ol’ metalhead. I’ll be fine. | 快走 你个金属脑袋 我没事的 |
[39:13] | Yeah, marvelous. | 太棒了 |
[39:17] | Hurry! | 快 |
[39:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[39:20] | We just secured the rise of Hydra and the Malick Dynasty. | 我们刚确保了九头蛇的崛起 保护了马利克王朝 |
[39:22] | Yeah, it’s a real banner day. | 是啊 真是胜利日 |
[39:24] | Where’s Enoch? | 伊诺克呢 |
[39:25] | He’s on his way. | 他就来了 |
[39:26] | We only have 30 seconds until we jump. | 我们还有30秒就要跳了 |
[39:28] | We need to close the door now, or the ship could be torn apart. | 我们得关门了 否则飞船会被撕碎 |
[39:35] | Close it. | 关门 |
[39:48] | – Run! – Run! | -跑啊 -跑啊 |
[39:49] | – Run, Enoch! – Run! | -跑啊 伊诺克 -跑啊 |
[39:52] | – Stop the ramp! – We can’t. | -停下舷梯 -不行 |
[39:53] | – Run, Enoch! – Come on! You can do it! | -跑啊 伊诺克 -加油 你行的 |
[39:55] | – Run! – Come on! | -跑啊 -快点 |
[40:36] | It is my specialty. | 这是我的特饮 |
[40:40] | I call it a Barracoolada. | 我称之为巴拉库拉达 |
[40:52] | That’s a damn fine concoction. | 调得真美味 |
[40:55] | I do, as you say, know my onions. | 就像你说的 我很懂行 |
[40:58] | That, you do. | 这是不假 |
[40:59] | You’re hired. | 我雇你了 |
[41:01] | But I have a couple of conditions. | 但我有几个条件 |
[41:04] | First, I want to know more about this S.H.I.E.L.D. outfit. | 首先 我要多了解这个神盾局组织 |
[41:08] | I feel like I could be a help there. | 我觉得我能帮上忙 |
[41:11] | Indeed, you will. | 你的确能 |
[41:13] | As will this fine establishment. | 这个好地方也能帮上忙 |
[41:17] | What is the second condition? | 第二个条件是什么 |
[41:20] | I want to know all there is to know about robots. | 我想了解关于机器人的一切 |
[41:23] | Chronicoms. | 是长生人 |
[41:25] | Whatever you call yourselves. | 不管你们如何自称 |
[41:27] | I-I find it fascinating. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[41:30] | As will your grandchildren. | 你的孙辈也会觉得有趣的 |
[41:32] | My — | 我… |
[41:34] | My grandchildren? | 我的孙辈 |
[41:37] | Enoch… | 伊诺克 |
[41:39] | this looks like the start of a marvelous friendship. | 这似乎是一段美好友谊的开端 |