时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I have orders to kill him. | 我有令杀他 |
[00:04] | Put the gun down now! That’s an order. | 马上放下枪 这是命令 |
[00:06] | The kid we let live in 1931 | 我们在1931年放过的小子 |
[00:09] | had come back to haunt us in 1955. | 又在1955年给我们找麻烦了 |
[00:12] | I think S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated by Hydra. | 我觉得神盾局被九头蛇渗透了 |
[00:16] | Say hello to Howard. | 给霍华德代好 |
[00:17] | You were shot after delivering that gadget. | 你被枪击了 就在东西送到后 |
[00:21] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[00:21] | We didn’t change history. We just… | 我们没改变历史 我们只是 |
[00:24] | faked your death. | 伪造了你的死亡 |
[00:27] | Job is done. | 任务完成 |
[00:28] | No more prying eyes. | 再不会有人刺探了 |
[00:29] | You’re alive, but to anyone not on this plane, | 你的确活着 但对于其他没在这架飞机上的人 |
[00:31] | you were killed at that hotel. | 你在酒店里被杀了 |
[00:33] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[00:37] | Let me guess, we’re not in 1955 anymore. | 我猜猜 我们不在1955年了 |
[00:39] | Nope. | 对 |
[00:40] | I have been left behind to help you. | 我被留下帮助你了 |
[00:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D. will destroy all you have built. | 神盾局注定要毁掉你建立的一切 |
[00:46] | – It is time to prevent that. – How? | -你该阻止他们了 -怎么阻止 |
[00:48] | By doing exactly what I say. | 完全按照我说的做 |
[01:32] | 今晚的节目 牛奶里的鳟鱼 | |
[01:50] | Now, this is the New York City I remember. | 这才是我记忆里的纽约 |
[01:54] | The honking, the smell of hot dog water. | 汽车喇叭 热狗水的味儿 |
[01:58] | And these are the clothes the grown-ups wore when we were kids, | 这些衣服是我们还小时大人们穿过的 |
[02:01] | am I right? | 是吧 |
[02:03] | Still not gonna give me anything, huh? | 还是对我没反应吗 |
[02:06] | Even copping attitude would be a warm relief. | 哪怕是不屑都会让我觉得暖心 |
[02:08] | Hard to care about where we stand | 我要怎么在乎这地方 |
[02:10] | when the only emotions I have | 我唯一的情绪 |
[02:11] | are the ones other people pass to me. | 都是别人传给我的 |
[02:15] | Like this guy here, | 比如他 |
[02:16] | who’s feeling ticked off and impatient! | 他感到焦躁 不耐烦 |
[02:21] | Well, that’s good that you’re learning | 这很好 你在学习 |
[02:23] | to label and communicate them. | 定义并说出它们 |
[02:24] | That’s good. Very healthy. | 很好 很健康 |
[02:26] | Now that feeling’s extended to you. | 现在我对你也有那感觉了 |
[02:40] | Looking sharp. | 真帅 |
[02:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Where’s Agent Sousa? | 苏萨特工呢 |
[02:45] | He’s still inside, picking out his threads. | 他还在里面 挑衣服呢 |
[02:46] | How’s he handling the transition? | 他对这过度的反应如何 |
[02:48] | Honestly, the fact that | 老实说 他居然 |
[02:49] | he’s not projectile vomiting from the shock | 没有因震惊而喷射呕吐 |
[02:51] | is a miracle. | 简直是奇迹 |
[02:55] | What happened to blending in? | 不是说要融入吗 |
[02:57] | I just don’t understand the functional appeal of those… | 我不能理解那有什么实用性 |
[03:00] | elephant…pants. | 那种大象裤 |
[03:02] | – You mean the bell-bottoms? – Sure. | -喇叭裤吗 -你说是就是吧 |
[03:04] | How do people in your time | 你们时代的人 |
[03:05] | function with all the extra fabric around their feet? | 脚上多缠了那么多布料怎么走路的 |
[03:08] | I got news for you. | 告诉你件事 |
[03:09] | This isn’t actually our time period. | 这并不是我们的时代 |
[03:11] | Well, fortunately, | 幸好 |
[03:12] | there’s unfashionable squares in every decade, | 每个时代都有不赶时髦的人 |
[03:14] | so you are…set. | 所以你…可以了 |
[03:18] | And nobody seems to look you in the eye now. | 现在似乎没人直视你的眼睛了 |
[03:21] | Wait ’til they all get cellphones. | 等他们有手机了的吧 |
[03:24] | So, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[03:25] | how do you guys know I was supposed to die in 1955? | 你们怎么知道我要死在1955年的 |
[03:27] | It’s in the history books. | 那是历史书上写的 |
[03:29] | Yeah, but — | 对 但是… |
[03:30] | but what if you always plucked me out of time? | 如果本就是你们把我带离了我的时代呢 |
[03:32] | Does that mean I always survive? | 那么我本就活了下来吗 |
[03:34] | And if we end up in your present, | 如果我们回到你们的现在 |
[03:36] | will we even be in the same timeline? | 我们还在同一条时间线里吗 |
[03:37] | I’d stop thinking about it. Your brains will spill out. | 最好别想了 会想爆脑袋的 |
[03:40] | Simmons can explain — sort of — | 西蒙斯能解释…吧 |
[03:42] | but maybe you’d feel more comfortable | 但或许你继续留在和风1号上 |
[03:43] | staying back on Zephyr One. | 会更舒服些 |
[03:45] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[03:46] | I’m here. No going back. | 我来了 不回头 |
[03:47] | Might as well dive in and embrace the 1970s. | 不如好好投入到70年代里 |
[03:57] | Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[04:00] | I can’t believe this old hideout is still running. | 真不敢相信这个旧藏身处还在运作 |
[04:02] | Did you ever stop by back in the day? | 你当初来过吗 |
[04:04] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[04:05] | Only the top brass knew about it. | 这里只有最高层知道 |
[04:07] | Good place to lie low. | 是个低调隐匿的好地方 |
[04:09] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:10] | I wish I could’ve seen it back then. | 真希望我能看到它当年的样子 |
[04:12] | I heard Dooley had a reserved booth | 听说杜利有个预留卡座 |
[04:14] | with one of those plaque things next to it — | 旁边还有块牌匾 |
[04:15] | Okay, Dad, let’s not keep Enoch waiting any longer. | 好了 爸爸 别让伊诺克久等了 |
[04:18] | He’s been chilling for like four decades. | 他都等了四十年了 |
[04:55] | So much for lying-low. | 看来是不低调了 |
[04:57] | I wonder what all this is about. | 不知道这是怎么回事 |
[05:00] | Maybe Enoch will know what’s going on. | 或许伊诺克会知道 |
[05:22] | Sometimes you punch the bag, | 有时你打沙包 |
[05:24] | sometimes the bag punches you, am I right? | 有时是沙包打你 是吧 |
[05:28] | I get that Mack wants me to do combat training | 我知道迈克希望我先进行战斗训练 |
[05:29] | before I return to the field, | 再回归外勤 |
[05:31] | but seriously, I got kidnapped by a Hydra boss one time. | 但说真的 我就被一个九头蛇老大绑架了一次 |
[05:33] | I don’t think Freddy will be bothering you anymore, | 我想弗雷德不会再找你麻烦了 |
[05:35] | considering his funeral was three years ago. | 他的葬礼三年前就举行了 |
[05:38] | Good riddance. | 可算摆脱了 |
[05:40] | Not that I was… | 我倒不是… |
[05:41] | rooting for his death, but kinda. | 盼着他死 但…算是吧 |
[05:46] | Did you hear anything from Bobo? | 外公有消息吗 |
[05:52] | Bobo… | 外公 |
[05:53] | or grandpappy, | 或者姥爷 |
[05:55] | whatever you want to call him. | 不管你想怎么叫他 |
[05:57] | Fitz. No, I haven’t heard. | 菲兹啊 不 还没消息 |
[05:59] | But, um, even if I had, I couldn’t disclose — | 但即便我有 我也不能透露 |
[06:01] | Right, because the Chronicoms will probe our brains | 对 因为长生人会刺探我们的脑子 |
[06:04] | and blah, blah, blah, | 什么什么的 |
[06:05] | and it’s very dangerous, no one can know — I get it. | 这很危险 不能让任何人知道 我理解 |
[06:07] | We’ll be reunited soon. | 我们很快就能团聚 |
[06:09] | Well, I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[06:11] | Because if you and Fitz don’t… | 因为如果你和菲兹不… |
[06:15] | bump lemons… so to speak… | 柠檬一下…就是那个… |
[06:21] | You know, my mom is never going to exist, | 我妈妈就不会存在 |
[06:23] | and then I won’t be born… | 我就不会出生 |
[06:25] | again. | 再次出生 |
[06:27] | I think. | …吧 |
[06:29] | But, honestly, I’ve made so many mistakes in my life, | 但老实说 我这辈子犯了那么多错误 |
[06:32] | I wouldn’t mind a chance at a little do-over. | 我倒不介意有机会重来一次 |
[06:34] | Wouldn’t it be easier to prevent the mistakes | 难道通过准备来避免犯错 |
[06:36] | through, say, preparation? | 不是更容易吗 |
[06:43] | Taking the hint. | 明白了 |
[06:44] | Letting you get back to work. | 不打扰你工作了 |
[06:47] | Bye, Nana. | 再见 姥姥 |
[07:30] | Looks like it always did. | 还是那个样 |
[07:33] | A good place to hole up. | 藏身的好地方 |
[07:35] | Any year, right? | 不管是哪年 是吧 |
[07:37] | Happy now? | 现在开心了 |
[07:39] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[07:41] | History says S.H.I.E.L.D. abandoned this place in ’72, but — | 历史上神盾局于72年抛弃了这里 但… |
[07:45] | You had to see it for yourself. | 你得亲自来看看 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:49] | I like the simple pleasures in life — | 我喜欢人生的简单乐趣 |
[07:53] | a preserved timeline, | 得以维系的时间线 |
[07:55] | an empty base, and good company. | 空基地 好伴侣 |
[08:00] | Recon isn’t the only reason why we’re here. | 我们不是单纯来侦查的 |
[08:05] | – You’re for real? – Yeah. | -你真的假的 -嗯 |
[08:07] | I’m for real. | 当然是真的 |
[08:09] | Look, we left the plane alone. | 我们单独离开了飞机 |
[08:12] | In, uh — In my book, | 在我看来 |
[08:14] | that constitutes as a date night. | 这就算约会之夜了 |
[08:17] | I was wondering why you brought me here. | 我还想你为什么带我来这里 |
[08:20] | I’m hardly even fit for recon. | 我的状态做侦查都勉强 |
[08:23] | What if we run into complications, Mack? | 如果我们遭遇了麻烦呢 迈克 |
[08:25] | You’re damn fine at what you do, | 你很擅长你的工作 |
[08:27] | with or without your powers. | 不管有没有你的异能 |
[08:28] | They don’t define you. | 那个不能定义你 |
[08:30] | Then why do you call me Yo-Yo? | 那你为什么喊我悠悠球 |
[08:32] | ‘Cause you always bounce back. | 因为你总能满血复活 |
[09:10] | Something’s different. | 有什么变了 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 很高兴你玩得开心 |
[09:37] | Any word on Enoch? | 有伊诺克的消息吗 |
[09:40] | Negative. | 没有 |
[09:42] | You know, I’m worried | 我担心 |
[09:44] | that it’s more serious than we think. | 情况比我们想的严重 |
[09:46] | Also, I might be drunk. | 而且 我可能喝醉了 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:49] | I think you might have discovered | 我觉得你可能发现了 |
[09:50] | a new form of Contact High. | 接触嗨的新方式 |
[09:53] | They’re all three sheets to the wind. | 他们都喝醉了 |
[09:56] | I’m at least one sheet to the wind. | 我也至少是微醺了 |
[09:57] | Give me a moment. | 给我点时间 |
[10:02] | I talked to the staff, | 我问了员工 |
[10:04] | and, uh, they haven’t seen Enoch in at least… | 他们很久没见过伊诺克了 至少有 |
[10:08] | over a year. | 一年多了 |
[10:16] | I’m better now. | 我好些了 |
[10:20] | Good to know S.H.I.E.L.D. is going strong. | 很高兴神盾局依然壮大 |
[10:21] | Just wish I knew what they were celebrating. | 我真想知道他们在庆祝什么 |
[10:24] | Whatever it is, it seems to be centered on him. | 不管是什么 似乎是围绕他的 |
[10:30] | No. Is that… | 不 那是… |
[10:34] | Little Ricky? | 小里奇吗 |
[10:35] | If by Little Ricky you mean General Rick Stoner, then yes. | 如果你说的小里奇是里克·斯托纳将军 那是的 |
[10:39] | He’s top brass at S.H.I.E.L.D. You knew him? | 他是神盾局高层 你认识他吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:43] | I remember when he was an enlistee. | 我还记得他刚来的时候 |
[10:45] | Poor kid couldn’t tell a mag from a clip. | 小可怜连枪都摆弄不明白 |
[10:49] | Alright, thank you. Thank you for coming. | 好 谢谢 谢谢大家来 |
[10:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[10:53] | I would like to thank all of you for being here today. | 我想感谢大家今天到来 |
[10:57] | I know that you are all excited | 我知道大家都期待着 |
[11:00] | to, uh, kick off S.H.I.E.L.D.’s next phase in global security. | 开启神盾局全球安防的下一阶段 |
[11:05] | So please welcome the man responsible, | 那么有请负责人 |
[11:08] | my boss and our friend, | 我的上司和我们的朋友 |
[11:11] | Wilfred Malick. | 威尔弗雷德·马利克 |
[11:22] | Freddy’s still alive. | 弗雷迪还活着 |
[11:24] | Thanks, General. | 谢谢 将军 |
[11:25] | So good to be here. | 很高兴能来 |
[11:27] | I got my start working in this gin joint, | 我是从在这个酒馆工作起步的 |
[11:29] | long before it was a S.H.I.E.L.D. asset. | 那时这里还不是神盾局的地方 |
[11:31] | Look how far we’ve come. | 看看我们走了多远 |
[11:33] | From hiding underground, keeping vigilant watch, | 从躲在地下 警惕守望 |
[11:36] | to having eyes in the sky, | 到拥有了天空之眼 |
[11:38] | ensuring the Earth’s safety. | 确保地球的安全 |
[11:42] | Using targeting satellites and pinpoint laser telemetry, | 利用锁定卫星和定点激光遥测技术 |
[11:46] | S.H.I.E.L.D. will now be able to neutralize hostiles | 神盾局将可以消除任何地方的 |
[11:48] | anywhere in the world before they pose a threat. | 任何敌人 甚至在他们构成威胁前 |
[11:52] | This sound familiar to you? | 听上去耳熟吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:55] | Sounds like Hydra’s 40 years ahead of schedule. | 看来九头蛇把计划提前了40年 |
[11:57] | I present to you… | 容我介绍 |
[11:59] | Project Insight. | 洞察计划 |
[12:16] | So, these folks are secretly squids. | 看来这些人都是暗桩了 |
[12:18] | No, just a few at the top are Hydra. | 不 只有几个高层是九头蛇 |
[12:20] | Most are loyal S.H.I.E.L.D., like Stoner. | 大部分都是忠诚的神盾局 比如斯托纳 |
[12:22] | Seems to me the joint is still pretty jazzed about Insight. | 可我看这里的人都对洞察很兴奋 |
[12:25] | They think it’ll keep the world safe. | 他们以为它能保卫世界 |
[12:27] | Nobody figures it’s a Hydra plot. | 没人料到那是九头蛇的阴谋 |
[12:30] | Same happened in my time. | 我们那时也是 |
[12:32] | So the past is doomed to repeat the present. | 所以过去注定要重演 |
[12:35] | Any idea how Hydra got Insight so early? | 知道九头蛇怎么会这么快完成洞察吗 |
[12:38] | I got a feeling it’s the Chronicoms. | 我猜是因为长生人 |
[12:40] | You sure, or is that just a trout in the milk? | 你确定吗 还是只是牛奶里的鳟鱼 |
[12:44] | Trout in the milk. | 牛奶里的鳟鱼 |
[12:46] | Is that — | 这… |
[12:47] | Must be old-timey speak. | 看来是个老说法 |
[12:49] | We call it circumstantial evidence, | 我们称之为旁证 |
[12:51] | so yes, but I like it. | 所以是的 但我喜欢 |
[12:54] | The Chronicoms told me if I didn’t take their deal, | 长生人说如果我不肯接受他们的提议 |
[12:56] | they’d alter the timeline. | 他们就会改动时间线 |
[12:57] | Keeping Malick alive past 1970 must be the first thread. | 让马利克活过1970肯定是第一根线 |
[13:02] | You’re saying the timeline is already broken. | 你是说时间线已经被篡改了 |
[13:04] | So I died for nothing. | 那我白死了 |
[13:06] | You look alive to me. | 我看你可挺活 |
[13:07] | But maybe you should’ve left me. | 但或许你们不该带我走 |
[13:08] | I could’ve stopped Hydra back then. | 我本可在当时阻止九头蛇 |
[13:10] | No telling how that would’ve played out, | 那结果还不一定会怎样呢 |
[13:12] | especially with the Chronicoms involved. | 尤其是有长生人插手 |
[13:15] | Looks like we have some work to do. | 看来我们有活儿要干了 |
[13:16] | Let’s make the rounds, | 我们去到处看看 |
[13:17] | get some intel on Project Insight. | 打探下洞察计划的情报 |
[13:19] | Keep an eye out for Enoch. | 并注意找伊诺克 |
[13:24] | And one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[13:25] | Keep a low profile. | 低调点 |
[13:26] | You’re kind of famous among S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 你在神盾局特工里可挺有名 |
[13:29] | You get made, the jig is up. | 你被发现 我们就完了 |
[13:30] | Got it. I’ll stay off the radar. | 知道了 我不会引起注意的[躲避雷达] |
[13:33] | Is that a thing? Off the radar? | 还有这个说法吗 躲避雷达 |
[13:35] | We still have that. | 我们还那么说 |
[13:42] | Want to buy a girl a drink? | 要请姑娘喝一杯吗 |
[13:45] | Well, pardon me, miss, but as a commanding officer, | 不好意思 小姐 但作为指挥官 |
[13:47] | purchasing you an alcoholic beverage | 给你买酒 |
[13:48] | would be a violation of HR guidelines. | 可是有违人力资源指导的 |
[13:50] | However, uh, if you need assistance, | 但如果你需要帮助 |
[13:53] | I would be happy to use my privilege | 我乐意利用我的权限 |
[13:55] | to flag down a server. | 招一名服务员来 |
[13:58] | Agent Chastity McBride. | 查茜蒂·麦克布莱德特工 |
[14:00] | Deputy HR Liaison. | 人力资源副联络员 |
[14:01] | And I find your professional decorum refreshing. | 你的职业礼仪真令人眼前一亮 |
[14:05] | Thank you, Agent McBride. | 谢谢 麦克布莱德特工 |
[14:07] | I’ve… | 我… |
[14:08] | attended a number of seminars. | 参加过几次研讨会 |
[14:10] | You’re a good man. I can tell. | 你是个好人 我看得出 |
[14:14] | That’s why I was thinking about transferring to your division. | 所以我想转到你的部门 |
[14:17] | You should. I would very much enjoy working with you. | 你是该来 我会很喜欢跟你共事的 |
[14:20] | From a professional standpoint. | 从职业角度说 |
[14:23] | Professional. Of course. | 职业角度 当然 |
[14:26] | Tell me — | 告诉我 |
[14:27] | how close is Insight to completion? | 洞察的完成度有多高了 |
[14:32] | Well, not close enough. I wish we could launch today. | 还不够高 真希望今天就能发射 |
[14:35] | I bet. | 当然了 |
[14:39] | We’re still three years away, | 我们还有三年的工程 |
[14:41] | but rest assured, | 但放心吧 |
[14:42] | 1976 won’t just be the bicentennial. | 1976年将不止是两百年纪念 |
[14:45] | It will also be a new birth for freedom. | 还将是自由的新生 |
[14:59] | My brother’s so miserable at these things. | 我弟弟可讨厌这种场合了 |
[15:02] | If Nathaniel had his way, he’d be at home | 如果纳撒尼尔能说了算 他会待在家 |
[15:04] | listening to The Carpenters on his hi-fi. | 用他的高保真听卡朋特乐队 |
[15:06] | Nathaniel. | 纳撒尼尔 |
[15:09] | So that must make you Gideon Malick. | 你肯定是吉迪恩·马利克了 |
[15:12] | Guilty as charged. | 正是 |
[15:17] | You’ve heard of me. That can’t be a bad thing. | 你听说过我 那总不是坏事 |
[15:20] | Yeah, well, everyone knows | 是啊 大家都知道 |
[15:21] | you’re in line to be the next big thing. | 你将继承大业 |
[15:23] | Well, to be clear, it’s not nepotism. | 说清楚 这可不是裙带关系 |
[15:25] | Definitely earned my spot. | 我绝对赢得了资格 |
[15:27] | Definitely. Yeah. | 绝对的 嗯 |
[15:29] | Self-made. | 自食其力 |
[15:30] | But you must hear all the secrets about S.H.I.E.L.D. from your dad. | 但你肯定从你爸爸那里听来了各种神盾局的秘密 |
[15:34] | Some. | 是有些吧 |
[15:35] | Lately, he’s been locked up in his windowless office all day, | 他近来一直整天把自己关在他无窗的办公室里 |
[15:38] | but, uh, I’m in the loop. | 但我也知道内情 |
[15:40] | But enough about my dad. Let’s talk about us. | 但不说我爸了 说说我们吧 |
[15:42] | Maybe you start by telling me your name. | 或许你先告诉我你的名字吧 |
[15:45] | I actually have to get going, so… | 我得走了 所以… |
[15:48] | How about you stick around? | 你留下吧 |
[15:50] | Maybe we could share some secrets of our own. | 或许我们也可以有自己的秘密 |
[15:53] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[15:54] | Who’s your new friend? | 你的新朋友是谁 |
[15:56] | This is Gideon Malick. | 这是吉迪恩·马利克 |
[15:57] | Gideon, this is — | 吉迪恩 这是… |
[15:58] | Her fiancé. | 她未婚夫 |
[15:59] | Honey, I think we need to go. | 亲爱的 我们得走了 |
[16:03] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[16:07] | You’re welcome for the drink. | 酒不用谢了 |
[16:09] | Don’t worry. I’ll pay you back later. | 别担心 我回头奉还 |
[16:11] | What was that about? | 那怎么回事 |
[16:12] | Long story, but apparently, | 说来话长 但看来 |
[16:15] | Freddy’s son Nathaniel is still alive, | 弗雷迪的儿子纳撒尼尔还活着 |
[16:17] | and he was also supposed to die in 1970. | 他本来也该死在1970年的 |
[16:19] | Another change in the timeline. | 又是时间线的变化 |
[16:21] | – Get any intel? – No. | -打探到什么了吗 -没有 |
[16:23] | But I did get a clue on where we could find some. | 但我知道该去哪打探了 |
[16:26] | Project Insight? | 洞察计划吗 |
[16:28] | And Freddy Malick is responsible? | 由弗雷迪·马利克负责 |
[16:30] | We suspect the Chronicoms kept him alive, | 我们猜长生人帮他续命了 |
[16:33] | but we can’t be sure ’til we get ahold of Enoch. | 但联系上伊诺克前我们无法确定 |
[16:36] | And you still haven’t found him yet? | 你们还没找到他 |
[16:38] | We’re looking. | 我们还在找 |
[16:38] | I’m sure he’ll turn up, | 他肯定会出现的 |
[16:39] | and he knows how to contact us. | 他知道怎么联系我们 |
[16:41] | You know, if you have his last whereabouts, | 如果你知道他最后出现的地方 |
[16:43] | I can take point on the search. | 我可以负责搜索 |
[16:45] | I appreciate your concern for a 30,000-year-old robot, | 我理解你关心那台三万岁的机器人 |
[16:47] | but Project Insight is our priority. | 但洞察计划才是首要的 |
[16:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:51] | I’ll see what I can pull from radio chatter. | 我看看能从无线电通讯上发现点什么 |
[16:54] | – Good luck. – You, too. | -祝你好运 -你也是 |
[16:58] | Malick’s still alive? | 马利克还活着 |
[17:00] | So Daisy was right. I should’ve taken him out. | 黛西说对了 我是该干掉他 |
[17:01] | It’s not your fault. | 那不怪你 |
[17:03] | You made the right call to preserve the timeline. | 你保护时间线是正确做法 |
[17:05] | No, to hell with the status quo. | 不 去他的保持现状 |
[17:06] | Thousands of lives are at risk. | 这事关成千上万的人命 |
[17:08] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[17:10] | Insight hasn’t even launched yet. | 洞察还没发射呢 |
[17:11] | But Insight is just the part that we know about. | 但洞察只是我们知道的那部分 |
[17:13] | The guy’s had three extra years. | 他多活了三年 |
[17:15] | Who knows what else he’s gotten into. | 谁知道他还干了什么 |
[17:19] | All of this looks different. | 这一切看上去都不同了 |
[17:24] | These guys have been busy. | 他们真是没少忙活 |
[17:26] | It looks like they’re rerouting power to something big. | 他们似乎把电力转接到了什么大东西上 |
[17:30] | Probably nothing good. | 可能不是好东西 |
[17:32] | Let’s take the Quinjet and get back. | 我们开昆式战斗机回去吧 |
[17:34] | What, are you worried? | 怎么 你担心了 |
[17:35] | It’s still S.H.I.E.L.D., just an active base. | 这里仍是神盾局 只是一个在使用基地 |
[17:38] | You saw the man in blue. | 你看到那制服男了 |
[17:39] | The Agent in the throwback uni? | 穿旧制服的特工吗 |
[17:42] | Well, hell, I thought he looked pretty tight. | 我还觉得他挺帅的 |
[17:44] | You ever see a James Bond movie, Mack? | 你看过007电影吗 迈克 |
[17:47] | An underground base full of men in jumpsuits — | 到处是身着连体衣的人的地下基地 |
[17:50] | always a bad deal. | 从不是好事 |
[18:07] | See? Called it. | 看 说对了吧 |
[18:13] | He mentioned a windowless office. | 他提到了一个无窗办公室 |
[18:16] | Malick must be using this space. | 马利克肯定在使用这里 |
[18:24] | What, have you been here before? | 怎么 你之前来过吗 |
[18:26] | A few days ago. | 就几天前 |
[18:27] | 1931. | 在1931年 |
[18:31] | He redecorated. | 他重装修了 |
[18:38] | High-tech. | 高科技啊 |
[18:41] | It must be his new base of operations. | 肯定是他的新行动基地 |
[18:56] | Hydra won’t be needing this, will they? | 九头蛇不会需要这个吧 |
[18:58] | Good thing about computers in 1973 — | 1973年的电脑的好处就是 |
[19:02] | no firewalls. | 没有防火墙 |
[19:04] | I have no idea what that means. | 我完全不知道那什么意思 |
[19:06] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[19:08] | It’s a list of targets for Insight. | 这是洞察的目标名单 |
[19:11] | These are mostly S.H.I.E.L.D. assets. | 大都是神盾局的人 |
[19:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:15] | Bruce Banner? | 布鲁斯·班纳 |
[19:17] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[19:18] | That’s ’cause he’s just a kid now, | 那是因为他现在还是孩子 |
[19:19] | but in a few decades, he becomes an Avenger. | 但再过几十年 他会加入复仇者联盟 |
[19:22] | Is that a good thing or a bad thing? | 那是好事还是坏事 |
[19:24] | It’s a good thing. | 是好事 |
[19:26] | S-So they’ll do a bad thing — | 所以他们要做坏事 |
[19:28] | pick him off while he’s still young. | 趁他还小时干掉他 |
[19:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:32] | I’m starting to think you guys made the timeline | 我开始觉得你们把时间线 |
[19:34] | worse than it was before. | 搅得比之前糟了 |
[19:36] | We have no time to speculate. | 我们没时间猜了 |
[19:37] | Speculate? This is more than just a trout in the milk. | 猜 这可不仅是牛奶里的鳟鱼了 |
[19:41] | There’s only one way Hydra could have gotten names from the future. | 九头蛇只可能从一种途径知道未来的名字 |
[19:51] | They’re here. Time to go. | 他们出来了 该走了 |
[19:57] | Just wanted to thank you for coming in tonight. | 我想谢谢你今晚来 |
[19:59] | Pleasure. | 不客气 |
[20:00] | It’s an honor to serve S.H.I.E.L.D. | 很荣幸服务神盾局 |
[20:02] | I bet it is. | 当然了 |
[20:04] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[20:06] | what’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[20:08] | Patrick. | 帕查 |
[20:10] | – Patrick Kutik. – Right. | -帕查·库提[撼天动地者] -好 |
[20:12] | And remind me, where did you come from? | 提醒我一下 你是哪里的 |
[20:14] | Processing. | 处理部 |
[20:15] | Systems Analysis. | 系统分析 |
[20:16] | It’s a little bit of quantitative. | 现在是在搞量变 |
[20:17] | Some days, a lot of qualitative. | 总有一天会成为质变 |
[20:19] | Have you ever been up to River’s End? | 你去过河尽镇吗 |
[20:21] | I just bought a house in town. | 我刚在镇上买了栋房子 |
[20:23] | – I can’t say that I have. – Yeah? | -我没去过 -是吗 |
[20:26] | My friends told me differently. | 我朋友可不是这么说的 |
[20:35] | Did you really think I wouldn’t remember you? | 你真以为我不会记得你吗 |
[20:44] | Those are Chronicoms? They look — | 那是长生人吗 他们看上去… |
[20:46] | Subtle, I know. | 很明显 是啊 |
[20:47] | So, what’s our play? | 我们怎么办 |
[20:55] | We first met 40 years ago, | 我们40年前就在这个房间里 |
[20:57] | in this very room. | 第一次相遇 |
[21:00] | I’ve lived an entire lifetime since then. | 此后我度过了一辈子 |
[21:02] | What have you been doing? | 你都做了什么 |
[21:04] | You should’ve taken our offer when you had the chance, | 你真该在有机会时接受我们的提议 |
[21:06] | Mr. Coulson. | 科尔森先生 |
[21:07] | Surrender now, and we’ll go easy on the rest of you. | 现在投降 我们会对你们其他人仁慈些 |
[21:16] | Counter offer. | 不如这样 |
[21:18] | Let us go, and the kid walks. | 你放了我们 这孩子就活命 |
[21:20] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[21:21] | Nathaniel’s got nothing to do with this. | 纳撒尼尔跟此事无关 |
[21:23] | He’s a ripple. | 他是涟漪 |
[21:25] | Doesn’t belong here. | 他不属于这里 |
[21:26] | I’d hate to do something we’d all regret. | 我也不想做会让我们都后悔的事 |
[21:29] | So what’s it gonna be? | 到底怎么办 |
[21:32] | Enough. | 够了 |
[21:35] | This ends now. | 现在做个了结吧 |
[21:39] | Stand down. Stand down! | 放下枪 |
[21:50] | Sorry, kid. It’s nothing personal. | 抱歉 孩子 不是针对你 |
[21:53] | This is strange behavior. | 好奇怪的行为 |
[21:56] | I had no choice. They have my son. | 我别无选择 他们抓了我儿子 |
[21:57] | Get them. | 抓他们 |
[22:01] | So S.H.I.E.L.D. takes hostages now? | 神盾局还挟持人质了吗 |
[22:02] | Anything else you aren’t telling me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的吗 |
[22:12] | I’ll explain later. Let’s go. | 回头解释 我们走 |
[22:22] | We got to find some wheels and get out of here. | 我们得找辆车离开这里 |
[22:31] | Come with me if you want to continue to exist! | 如果你们想继续存在就跟我走 |
[22:36] | Enoch, you’re here. | 伊诺克 你在这里 |
[22:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:39] | As I have been for the last 40 years. | 我在这里待40年了 |
[22:41] | Now buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[22:43] | Sorry we left you behind, | 抱歉我们丢下了你 |
[22:44] | thanks for the lift, | 谢谢你来接我们 |
[22:45] | and sweet ride. | 还是这么好的车 |
[22:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:48] | Consumer Reports gave this vehicle a five-star safety rating, | 《消费者报告》给这辆车打了五星好评 |
[22:51] | and its fuel economy is best in class. | 而且它也是最省油的 |
[23:06] | It’s time we change the rules. | 我们该改变规则了 |
[23:09] | So, Hydra’s attempting Insight in 1973. | 九头蛇想在1973年就启动洞察 |
[23:12] | With no Helicarriers. | 尽管没有天空航母 |
[23:14] | According to Malick, | 据马利克说 |
[23:14] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has a system of satellites and lasers, | 神盾局有一套卫星和激光系统 |
[23:16] | which, as I say it, sounds really cool, | 我这么说 听上去很酷 |
[23:18] | but it’s definitely not cool. | 但绝对不是好事 |
[23:20] | And it explains the launch pad at the Lighthouse. | 这也解释了灯塔的发射平台 |
[23:22] | Must be where they’re planning to send up the satellite. | 他们肯定计划在那里发射卫星 |
[23:24] | Any idea who the targets are? | 知道目标都是谁吗 |
[23:25] | Well, we found a dossier of mostly S.H.I.E.L.D. assets — | 我们发现了一份名单 大都是神盾局的人 |
[23:27] | Bruce Banner, Nick Fury. | 布鲁斯·班纳 尼克·弗瑞 |
[23:28] | Peggy Carter. | 佩吉·卡特 |
[23:29] | Picking us off, one by one. | 一个个干掉我们 |
[23:31] | Not yet. | 还没动手 |
[23:33] | If we move now, we can disable Insight | 我们现在行动 就能破坏洞察 |
[23:34] | before it’s launch capable. | 让它无法发射 |
[23:35] | Guys, I think something’s wrong. | 各位 我觉得出问题了 |
[23:37] | They know we’re coming, | 他们知道我们要来 |
[23:37] | so we have to assume the Lighthouse is fortified with a battalion — | 我们只能假设灯塔有重兵把守 |
[23:40] | Guys! Is it supposed to do that? | 伙计们 那正常吗 |
[23:45] | Simmons, what’s happening? | 西蒙斯 怎么了 |
[23:50] | We’re about to jump. | 我们要跳了 |
[23:51] | Tell me you can override it. | 你能超控它吧 |
[23:53] | I’m trying, but something’s messed with the algorithm. | 我在试 但有什么干扰了算法 |
[23:55] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[23:57] | The Chronicoms have changed plans. | 长生人改变了计划 |
[23:59] | They’re jumping early. | 他们要提早跳跃了 |
[24:00] | To when?! Where are we going? | 去什么时候 我们要去哪 |
[24:01] | I don’t know! I can’t control it! | 我不知道 我无法控制 |
[24:02] | This is our only chance to stop Insight. | 这是我们阻止洞察的唯一机会 |
[24:04] | We can’t be on this ship. | 我们不能待在飞船上 |
[24:21] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[24:24] | There’s nothing else you could’ve done. | 你也无能为力 |
[24:25] | How far did we jump? | 我们跳了多远 |
[24:34] | Happy 200. | 两百年纪念快乐 |
[24:38] | Happy Bicentennial. | 两百年纪念快乐 |
[24:40] | God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[24:45] | Sir. | 长官 |
[24:46] | We have the official green light. | 我们已获得正式批准了 |
[24:48] | Project Insight is ready for launch. | 洞察计划可以发射了 |
[24:50] | Well, then let’s give them | 那我们就让大家 |
[24:51] | the biggest darn fireworks they’ve ever seen. | 看看史上最盛大的焰火吧 |
[25:07] | Three years. | 三年 |
[25:09] | How the hell did we just jump three more years? | 我们怎么又跳了三年 |
[25:11] | I told you, I don’t know. We can’t control it. | 我说了 我不知道 我不能控制 |
[25:15] | Well, who does?! | 那谁能控制 |
[25:24] | Enoch. | 伊诺克 |
[25:26] | Where have you been? | 你都去哪了 |
[25:27] | Here. Where you abandoned me. | 在这里 你们抛下我的地方 |
[25:30] | For 40 years. | 待了40年 |
[25:31] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[25:33] | Without you, I feel like I’ve been…slipping. | 没有你 我觉得我…状态不佳 |
[25:36] | Was I supposed to know that we would jump? | 我该知道我们要跳吗 |
[25:37] | I keep forgetting. | 我总忘 |
[25:38] | Jemma Simmons, | 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[25:40] | you are forgetting? | 你忘事了吗 |
[25:41] | And getting confused. I — | 我还觉得困惑 |
[25:44] | – I’m not sure — – Have you told anyone else? | -我不确定 -你还跟谁说了吗 |
[25:48] | I’m afraid to. | 我不敢说 |
[25:50] | But why am I afraid to tell these — | 但我为什么不敢说这些… |
[25:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:56] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[26:00] | Why did we just jump? | 我们刚刚为什么跳了 |
[26:02] | Agent Sousa. I’m sorry. | 苏萨特工 对不起 |
[26:04] | We’re — We are working on it, | 我们还在研究 |
[26:05] | – but it’s complicated. – Complicated. | -但这说来话长 -说来话长 |
[26:07] | Then explain it to me. I’m a big boy. | 那就跟我解释 我是大人了 |
[26:09] | We don’t f-fully understand — | 我们并不完全理解 |
[26:11] | You’re in charge, and you don’t know how this works?! | 你是负责人 你不知道这玩意的原理吗 |
[26:13] | Nobody understands the time drive. | 没人理解时间驱动器 |
[26:15] | – That is by design. – So you’re screwing with time, | -就是设计成这样的 -你们在玩弄时间 |
[26:17] | but you have no idea what you’re doing. | 却根本不清楚你们在做什么 |
[26:20] | Back off! She’s trying. | 别这么咄咄逼人 她尽力了 |
[26:21] | That’s not good enough! | 那不够好 |
[26:23] | You’re playing with matches and burning the house down. | 你们在玩火柴 烧掉了房子 |
[26:24] | Leave her alone! | 别烦她 |
[26:25] | Not until I get some answers. | 我想要个答案 |
[26:27] | Lives are at stake. | 这事关人命 |
[26:29] | I was taken out of my life for this. | 我为此被带离了人生轨迹 |
[26:30] | Yeah, we all were! | 我们也都是 |
[26:35] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[26:37] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[26:40] | It’s launch day for Project Insight. | 今天是洞察计划的发射日 |
[26:42] | It’s better than the day after. | 总比迟到一天好 |
[26:45] | We move fast, we stop that satellite. | 我们快速行动 阻止卫星 |
[26:48] | How? The base is fortified by now. | 怎么做 基地现在把守森严 |
[26:50] | And the Zephyr can’t open fire. We’d give up our position. | 和风不能开火 否则会暴露自己 |
[26:52] | We infiltrate on the ground. May and I can sneak in. | 我们实地渗透进去 我和梅溜进去 |
[26:55] | With these. | 带上这个 |
[26:57] | We’re gonna blow up the place? | 我们要炸了那里吗 |
[26:58] | We’re gonna flood it. | 是淹了它 |
[27:00] | If we can position the charges right, | 如果我们把炸药安放得当 |
[27:01] | we can rupture some leaks and fill the base with lake water. | 就能撕开一些裂口 让湖水灌入基地 |
[27:03] | Which would set off evac protocol and shut down the launch. | 那会触发撤离规程 阻止发射 |
[27:05] | If we can’t tell S.H.I.E.L.D. from Hydra, | 如果我们无法区分神盾局和九头蛇 |
[27:07] | our best bet is to clear everybody out. | 最保险的办法就是清空所有人 |
[27:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:10] | We need the base empty | 我们需要基地清空 |
[27:11] | to preserve its state in the timeline. | 才能保护它原本的时间线 |
[27:12] | Hydra could be holding prisoners. | 九头蛇可能关押了囚犯 |
[27:14] | They could get trapped in the flood. | 他们可能困在大水里 |
[27:15] | That’s where you come in. | 这就需要你了 |
[27:17] | I need you to hack into the security system | 我需要你黑入安保系统 |
[27:18] | and get us a surveillance feed. | 给我们拿到监控信号 |
[27:20] | Once we have eyes, | 我们有眼睛后 |
[27:20] | we’ll scan and make sure no one is left behind. | 就进行扫描 确保无人被落下 |
[27:22] | I’m going with her. | 我跟她一起去 |
[27:24] | I’d rather be out there working the problem | 我宁可出去解决问题 |
[27:25] | than in here where we disappear at any moment. | 也不要待在这里 随时可能消失 |
[27:38] | What about Malick? We got a plan for him? | 那马利克呢 我们有针对他的计划吗 |
[27:39] | The waves won’t stop coming | 如果不从时间线里移除他 |
[27:41] | until we remove him from the timeline. | 还会有一波波的大浪 |
[27:42] | Coulson said Malick has an estate in River’s End. | 科尔森说马利克在河尽镇有处房子 |
[27:45] | I want you to take the Quinjet and find it. | 开昆式战斗机去找到它 |
[27:47] | I’m in. | 我也去 |
[27:49] | Malick’s kind of my area of expertise now. | 马利克现在是我的专长了 |
[27:51] | Good. Find Malick, and bring him in. | 很好 找到马利克 抓他来 |
[27:52] | – And do what with him? – I don’t know yet. | -然后怎么办 -我还不知道 |
[27:55] | We can’t keep him locked up forever, Mack. | 我们不能一直关着他 迈克 |
[27:57] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们再想办法 |
[27:58] | Just bring him in. The clock’s ticking. | 先抓他来 时间不多了 |
[28:08] | Had a feeling you’d be back today. | 就猜到你今天会再来 |
[28:14] | You know, I have the best view in town for watching the launch. | 我有镇上观看发射最好的视角 |
[28:17] | That is not why I am here. | 我不是为那个而来 |
[28:19] | We need to talk about your transgression in New York. | 我们得谈谈你在纽约的过失 |
[28:22] | At the bar? | 在酒吧吗 |
[28:23] | That was three years ago. | 那是三年前了 |
[28:25] | You’re still angry about that? | 你还在生气 |
[28:26] | Chronicoms do not get angry. | 长生人不会生气 |
[28:28] | We adapt. | 只会适应 |
[28:30] | In fact, you taught us a lesson about human behavior that day. | 事实上 你那天让我们了解了人类行为 |
[28:33] | – Did I? – You were handed victory | -是吗 -获得胜利 |
[28:35] | and the power to eradicate thousands of your foes. | 并清除上千敌人的机会被送到了你手里 |
[28:38] | Yet you would have thrown it away to save one person. | 但你却为救一人而丢弃了它 |
[28:41] | My son. | 那是我儿子 |
[28:43] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:45] | It only seemed that way. | 只是你那么想 |
[28:47] | The fatal flaw in the human condition, | 人性的致命缺点 |
[28:49] | which you’ll now help us exploit. | 你现在要帮我们利用它 |
[28:52] | Sibyl, our predictor, | 茜玻 我们的预测人 |
[28:53] | has seen that S.H.I.E.L.D. will find you here. | 预见到神盾局会到这里来找你 |
[28:54] | And when they do, | 到时候 |
[28:57] | you will have leverage. | 你就有筹码了 |
[29:08] | Why not just put these two on the list? | 怎么不把这俩人加入名单 |
[29:14] | That would not be as effective. | 那样效果不好 |
[29:16] | We want S.H.I.E.L.D. to reveal themselves, | 我们要神盾局自己现身 |
[29:18] | to give up their position. | 暴露他们的位置 |
[29:20] | You will deliver this message. | 你要传达这个讯息 |
[29:23] | Loud and clear. | 清楚了 |
[29:34] | You do your thing. I got your back. | 你做你的 我照应你 |
[29:37] | I’m guessing you don’t really carry a piece, do you, | 我猜你不带枪吧 |
[29:39] | seeing as you got that super serum powers. | 毕竟你有超级血清异能 |
[29:43] | Yeah, it’s not really a super serum thing. | 其实不是超级血清 |
[29:51] | Didn’t expect a straight answer out of you. | 没指望你会直接回答我 |
[29:57] | How is there a firewall already? | 怎么这就有防火墙了 |
[30:05] | Seems things just get worse the later in time you go. | 似乎时间越往后情况越糟 |
[30:09] | I think this is my last stop. | 我觉得我要留在这里了 |
[30:12] | It’s okay. This is just a setback. | 没事 这只是个挫败 |
[30:14] | My software will crack it. | 我的软件能攻克它 |
[30:16] | It just needs… A minute to load. | 就是需要点时间加载 |
[30:23] | Maybe you need a bigger computer. | 或许你需要更大的电脑 |
[30:25] | That thing’s… too small. | 这玩意太小了 |
[30:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[30:36] | This is a phone. | 这是部手机 |
[30:39] | But only old people use it for calls. | 但只有老人才用它打电话 |
[30:44] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[30:46] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[30:54] | Yeah, you look — | 你看上去… |
[30:55] | you look okay for a guy who just aged 20 years. | 作为刚老了20岁的人 你看上去不错 |
[31:04] | Looks like I missed a lot. | 看来我错过了好多 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:11] | This is just so weird and messed up, | 这太奇怪 太乱套了 |
[31:14] | but the Chronicoms jumped, and we had to dive in after them. | 但长生人跳了 我们只能跟上他们 |
[31:18] | Without us, it’s — | 没有我们 |
[31:19] | it’s way worse. | 情况会更糟 |
[31:22] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[31:23] | Just… | 就是… |
[31:25] | wish I could’ve said some goodbyes. | 希望我有机会跟人道别 |
[31:36] | Daisy’s in. | 黛西进去了 |
[31:37] | We’ve got eyes in the base. | 我们能看到基地了 |
[31:38] | The doors are unlocked. | 门开了 |
[31:39] | Coulson, May, you’re clear for entry. | 科尔森 梅 你们可以进了 |
[31:49] | I’m digging these throwback uniforms. | 我喜欢这旧制服 |
[31:51] | Covert and fashionable. | 低调又时尚 |
[31:53] | Should get us past the security perimeter. | 应该足以让我们通过外围安防了 |
[32:00] | We’re at the first checkpoint. | 我们到了第一道关卡 |
[32:01] | Waiting on access. | 等待通过 |
[32:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:03] | Kinda feels like back in the day. | 感觉就像当初 |
[32:06] | We were good Agents together, | 我们一起做好特工 |
[32:08] | regardless of what we became later. | 不管我们后来成了什么 |
[32:10] | Just wondering if it’ll ever feel that way again. | 不知是否还能回到当初的感觉 |
[32:13] | I’m wondering if I’m ever going to feel anything again. | 不知我还能不能再有任何感觉了 |
[32:22] | We’re approaching the hangar. | 我们靠近机库了 |
[32:25] | Copy that. I’m working on unlocking the next checkpoint. | 收到 我在解锁下一个关卡呢 |
[32:27] | Just give me a sec. | 给我点时间 |
[32:29] | Could you help open that panel? | 可以帮忙打开那个面板吗 |
[32:43] | They told me if someone poked around in the system, | 他们说如果有人想钻进系统 |
[32:44] | it would be you. | 肯定是你 |
[32:52] | So happy you came back into my life. | 真高兴你回到了我的生活中来 |
[33:09] | T-minus 5 minutes to launch. | 倒计时5分钟发射 |
[33:17] | We’re at the second checkpoint. | 我们到第二道关卡了 |
[33:18] | Daisy, can you get us in? | 黛西 你能让我们进去吗 |
[33:21] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[33:23] | Daisy, do you copy? | 黛西 你收到吗 |
[33:24] | Simmons, I’m not getting a response. | 西蒙斯 没有回答 |
[33:25] | Her signal has dropped. | 她的信号消失了 |
[33:27] | Keep trying to reach her. We’re running out of time. | 继续联系她 我们要没时间了 |
[33:36] | You of all people. | 偏偏是你 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I didn’t think I’d see you again either, | 我也没想到还能再见到你 |
[33:40] | but here we are. | 但还是这样了 |
[33:41] | Actually, I had a notion that you’d turn up. | 其实 我猜到你会出现了 |
[33:44] | Just like they said you would. | 就像他们说的那样 |
[33:47] | We have a fine view of the launch — moments away. | 我们能清楚地看到发射 马上就开始了 |
[33:51] | Well, I hate to interrupt your otherwise leisurely afternoon — | 我也不想打扰你原本悠闲的下午 |
[33:54] | The launch isn’t happening. | 发射不会成功的 |
[33:55] | – S.H.I.E.L.D. is shutting it down. – That so? | -神盾局在阻止它 -是吗 |
[33:57] | Because I can’t escape the feeling | 因为我总觉得 |
[33:58] | that you guys have no idea what you’re up against. | 你们根本不清楚你们面对的是什么 |
[34:01] | Well, then you can fill us in | 你可以跟我们说说 |
[34:02] | ’cause you’re coming with us now. | 因为你现在要跟我走 |
[34:04] | No. | 不 |
[34:05] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[34:08] | Cell blocks 1 through 6 are clear. | 1到6号囚室没人 |
[34:09] | Any word from Daisy and Sousa? | 黛西和苏萨有动静吗 |
[34:11] | Still nothing. | 还是没有 |
[34:12] | Do you think they’ve been compromised? | 你觉得他们被发现了吗 |
[34:14] | Let’s hope not. | 希望没有 |
[34:15] | We’re less than 5 minutes from launch. | 离发射还有不到5分钟了 |
[34:16] | We have to get Coulson and May into position. | 我们得让科尔森和梅就位 |
[34:19] | Is there some other way to bypass the security gates? | 还有其他办法绕过安全门吗 |
[34:29] | Coulson, May — new plan. | 科尔森 梅 新计划 |
[34:37] | General Stoner! Wait. | 斯托纳将军 等等 |
[34:41] | Agent McBride, is that you? | 麦克布莱德特工 是你吗 |
[34:43] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到还会再见到你 |
[34:47] | General, I can’t explain everything I’m about to say, | 将军 我无法解释我要说的一切 |
[34:49] | but you have to believe me. | 但你必须相信我 |
[34:50] | You cannot launch that satellite. | 你不能发射卫星 |
[34:52] | Chastity, who is this man? | 查茜蒂 这男人是谁 |
[34:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:55] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated by a Hydra cell, | 神盾局被一个九头蛇小组渗透了 |
[34:57] | aided by sentient time-traveling aliens. | 还有穿越时空的有意识外星人在协助他们 |
[35:00] | STTAs? | 时穿有意识外星人 |
[35:01] | Synthetic or organic? | 合成人还是有机人 |
[35:04] | A combination of both, actually. | 其实算是两者结合吧 |
[35:08] | Sounds problematic. Well… | 听上去是个麻烦 |
[35:11] | this could take some doing. | 这可不好办 |
[35:12] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[35:14] | That’s why we need you to suspend the launch protocol, | 所以我们需要你暂停发射规程 |
[35:16] | – and then we can — – Chastity, what are you — | -然后我们… -查茜蒂 你干吗… |
[35:22] | I was getting through to him. | 我都要说服他了 |
[35:23] | He felt otherwise. | 他可不那么想 |
[35:30] | – Sorry, sir. – T-minus 3 minutes to launch. | -抱歉 长官 -倒计时3分钟发射 |
[35:52] | If you keep fighting the Chronicoms, | 如果你们继续跟长生人斗 |
[35:54] | things are only going to get messier. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[35:58] | We have something you’ll desperately want. | 我们有你迫切想要的东西 |
[36:00] | Will you quit talking? Let’s go. | 省省吧 跟我们走 |
[36:03] | It’s time you answer for your crimes. | 你该为自己的罪行付出代价了 |
[36:05] | The ones you’ve committed and the ones you’re about to. | 你已犯下的 和即将犯下的罪行 |
[36:07] | The dominos are already falling. | 多米诺骨牌已经在倒下了 |
[36:10] | Come on. | 得了 |
[36:11] | The Chronicoms knew exactly how this was going to unfold. | 长生人很清楚将发生什么 |
[36:16] | They let you think that you had a fighting chance… | 他们让你们以为你们有一线机会 |
[36:22] | T-minus 2 minutes to launch. | 倒计时2分钟发射 |
[36:28] | …but they were always 10 steps ahead. | 但他们一直都领先了10步 |
[36:35] | And even if you figure out what’s going on, | 就算你们搞明白了一切 |
[36:37] | there’s nothing you can do… | 你们也无能为力 |
[36:41] | because the Chronicoms see everything. | 因为长生人能看到一切 |
[36:43] | They see what you’re going to do, | 他们看到你们打算做什么了 |
[36:45] | and they know exac– | 他们很清楚… |
[36:49] | They see that coming? | 他们料到这个了吗 |
[36:52] | What did you just do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:53] | He’s supposed to be dead, right? | 他早该死了 是吧 |
[36:54] | Status quo. | 保持现状 |
[37:04] | No. | 不 |
[37:07] | T-minus 1 minute to launch. | 倒计时1分钟发射 |
[37:10] | 59 58 57 56 59, 58, 57, 56… | |
[37:15] | – Charge is in position. – …55… | -炸药已就位 -55 |
[37:17] | – Mack, – …54, | -迈克 -54 |
[37:17] | – we’re ready to detonate on your signal. 53… | -我们准备引爆 等你信号 -53 |
[37:20] | Waiting on your signal, Mack. | 等你信号 迈克 |
[37:26] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[37:33] | Are those prisoners? | 那是犯人吗 |
[37:37] | They’re my parents. | 他们是我父母 |
[37:44] | If Coulson and May flood the base… | 如果科尔森和梅淹了基地 |
[37:48] | …then they’ll drown. | 他们就会淹死 |
[37:54] | Insight. | 洞察 |
[37:57] | We can’t let it launch. | 我们不能让它发射 |
[38:07] | Abort. | 放弃 |
[38:11] | Abort. | 放弃 |
[38:15] | 12 11 10 12, 11, 10… | |
[38:18] | Abort. Abort. | 放弃 放弃 |
[38:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:22] | Mack, this is our only chance. | 迈克 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[38:23] | Abort! | 放弃 |
[38:25] | 5 4 …5, 4… | |
[38:28] | 3 …3… | |
[38:29] | 2 1 2, 1. | |
[38:31] | Ignition. | 点火 |
[38:36] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[38:38] | Right there. | 别动 |
[38:40] | Get your hands up, now. | 手举起来 马上 |
[38:56] | – Initiate countermeasures. – Mack, are you saying that — | -启动应对措施 -迈克 你是说 |
[38:58] | I’m saying arm the damn missiles. | 让该死的导弹就绪 |
[39:45] | Direct hit. | 击中 |
[39:46] | Missiles detonated on impact. | 导弹击中爆炸 |
[39:48] | Insight has been destroyed. | 洞察已被销毁 |
[39:52] | But we just gave up our position. | 但我们也暴露了位置 |
[39:59] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:06] | White hair. | 白头发 |
[40:07] | Round glasses. Total “Mein Kampf” vibe. | 圆眼镜 很《我的奋斗》的感觉 |
[40:10] | You can’t miss him. | 你绝不会认错 |
[40:12] | No. | 不 |
[40:13] | No, Daniel Whitehall. | 不 是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[40:16] | Daniel. Cell block D. | 丹尼尔 D囚区 |
[40:20] | No, I don’t want to see the old man. | 不 我不想见那老头 |
[40:22] | I just want his instructions. | 我只想得到他的指示 |
[40:23] | Detailed instructions. | 详尽指示 |
[40:28] | Yes, genius, I want them written down. | 对 天才 都写下来 |
[40:32] | He had a theory about transferring enhanced abilities surgically. | 他有个关于通过手术转移异能的理论 |
[40:38] | I’m gonna find out if it works. | 我要试试那是否能成功 |