时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I used to have someone, and now I’m all alone. | 但我已经习惯了 现在只有我孤独一人 |
[00:13] | You’re not alone. Promise. | 你不孤独 我保证 |
[00:18] | Something really weird is going on with me. | 我真的觉得我最近很奇怪 |
[00:23] | The day that you get your bracelet | 获得手镯的那一天 |
[00:24] | is one that you’ll never forget. | 是你终生难忘的一天 |
[00:25] | Kind of feel like I was born with mine. | 我觉得我的手镯是生下来就有的 |
[00:27] | I’ve actually never taken it off. | 我从未把它摘下来过 |
[00:34] | Get away from her! | 放开她 |
[00:38] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[00:40] | Chase? What happened? | 查斯 怎么回事 |
[00:42] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我要带你出去 |
[00:44] | It’s the damn box. | 破盒子 |
[00:45] | It’s having dematerialization problems. | 出现非物质化故障了 |
[00:47] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:49] | Destiny, she’s in the church. I know that girl! | 黛丝特妮 她是教会的人 我认识那姑娘 |
[00:52] | I wanna see, too! | 我也想看 |
[00:53] | – Wait, don’t! – No! | -等等 别 -不 |
[00:55] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[00:56] | I think our parents killed that girl. | 我觉得我们父母杀了那个女孩 |
[01:39] | “I, at this time, saw blessings spread around me like a sea. | “此刻 我感受到祝福如海浪般在我周围蔓延 |
[01:47] | Thus, while the days flew by and the years passed on… | 于是 当日子年复一年地流逝 |
[01:51] | from nature overflowing on my soul… | 祝福充溢着我的内心与灵魂 |
[01:58] | I had received so much… | 我收到了太多… |
[02:01] | that every thought was steeped in feeling. | 内心充满了情感 |
[02:04] | I was only then contented, when with bliss ineffable | 我很满足 当拥有无法形容的幸福时 |
[02:09] | I felt the sentiment being spread over all that moves | 我感受到情感在蔓延 |
[02:12] | and all that seemeth still. | 一切似乎仍在继续 |
[02:15] | Over all that, lost beyond the reach of thought | 以上 超越了思想的范围 |
[02:18] | and human knowledge, | 与人类的知识 |
[02:20] | to the human eye, invisible, | 肉眼无法看见 |
[02:24] | yet liveth to the heart.” | 只能用心感受 |
[02:37] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[02:39] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:50] | It’s your turn. | 到你了 |
[02:52] | Uh, red! | 红色的 |
[03:05] | Thoughts? | 来一杯吗 |
[03:06] | Yes, please. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[03:15] | To Gene and Alice. | 为吉恩和艾丽斯干杯 |
[03:16] | Gone too soon. | 走得太早了 |
[03:23] | I keep thinking what if it was Alex | 我一直在想如果当时是艾利克斯 |
[03:25] | that was over there by himself. | 一个人在那里 |
[03:27] | You know it could’ve been one of us in that fire. | 那场火灾中遇难的可能是我们任何人 |
[03:29] | Don’t do that. What happened to them was an accident. | 别这么想 他们的遭遇只是一场意外 |
[03:33] | And at least they did well. | 至少他们还挺有钱 |
[03:34] | Molly will never have to worry about money. | 茉莉不用担心没钱花 |
[03:36] | True, but sometimes the money just makes it harder. | 没错 但有时钱会惹更大的麻烦 |
[03:44] | – Hummus isn’t bad. – I think it’s Trader Joe’s. | -鹰嘴豆泥还不错 -在乔氏超市买的吧 |
[03:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:51] | We’re supposed to be a family. | 我们本应是一家人 |
[03:54] | We… we are. | 我们 我们是 |
[04:01] | I saw her hand, Robert. | 我看到她的手了 罗伯特 |
[04:04] | She burned herself on a frying pan. | 她被平底锅烫伤了手 |
[04:06] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[04:08] | The Hernandezes were good people. | 埃尔南德斯一家是好人 |
[04:10] | They didn’t deserve this. | 他们不应遭受这样的事 |
[04:12] | I don’t know what the hell you think happened… | 我不知道你认为到底发生了什么 |
[04:16] | but Tina didn’t do this. | 但这与蒂娜无关 |
[04:19] | I would know. | 我很清楚 |
[04:20] | We don’t keep secrets from each other. | 我们之间从不隐瞒事情 |
[04:24] | I wish I could believe you. | 我可不信 |
[04:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:49] | – We’re doing the right thing. – What if the PRIDE realizes | -我们没做错什么 -如果傲慢知道 |
[04:51] | that we spoke to Gene and Alice that night? | 那晚我们跟吉恩还有艾丽斯说过话呢 |
[04:55] | What if they think we know something? | 如果他们觉得我们知道内情呢 |
[04:56] | I don’t give a shit. We owe it to them and we owe it to her. | 我才不在乎 这是我们欠他们的 欠她的 |
[04:59] | Well, they could come after us. | 他们可能会来找我们麻烦 |
[05:00] | Then we find a way to protect ourselves. | 那我们就想办法保护自己 |
[05:02] | – Wait, you don’t… – It’s fine. | -等等 你不… -没关系 |
[05:05] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[05:10] | Hey, pumpkin, you hungry? | 小南瓜 你饿吗 |
[05:13] | – Elian is. – Oh, yeah? Well. | -伊利安饿了 -是吗 |
[05:15] | I think we might have some Stipagrostis downstairs. | 我们可以到楼下摘点三芒草 |
[05:19] | That’s a type of grass typically found | 这种草 |
[05:21] | in the African and Asian continents. | 多见于非洲和亚洲 |
[05:22] | I want to be an elephant when I grow up. | 我长大后想当一只大象 |
[05:25] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[05:26] | Well, I think you would make a wonderful elephant, Molly, | 我觉得你会成为一只很优秀的大象 茉莉 |
[05:29] | because you’re strong. | 因为你很坚强 |
[05:31] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[05:33] | You know that we loved your mommy and daddy very much, | 你知道我们都很爱你的爸爸妈妈 |
[05:37] | and we know how much they love you. And– | 而且我们知道他们很爱你 |
[05:41] | We know that they would want you to have a good home, | 他们会希望你有一个温暖的家 |
[05:44] | so we were wondering if maybe… | 所以我们在想 如果可能… |
[05:48] | you’d want to come live with us. | 你会愿意跟我们一起住 |
[05:51] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:57] | – Yeah. – We just want to try and give you a normal life. | -是的 -我们只想让你过上正常的生活 |
[05:59] | With lots of Stipagrostis for your elephant. | 有很多三芒草可以喂你的大象 |
[06:11] | Where are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[06:20] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[06:29] | Come on. We’re gonna be late. | 好啦 我们要迟到了 |
[06:32] | What the hell’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[06:34] | I can’t find my kitty cat pin. | 我找不到那个小猫发夹 |
[06:35] | You can look for your dumb hair thing later. | 你可以晚点再找你那蠢发夹 |
[06:36] | It’s not dumb. My mom gave it to me. | 它才不蠢 是我妈妈给我的 |
[06:40] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I forgot. | 也是 很抱歉 我忘了 |
[06:47] | I think there might be something wrong with me. | 我觉得自己有点不对劲 |
[06:52] | It’s like when I freak out, something happens. | 每次我抓狂的时候 总会发生一些事 |
[06:54] | Like a panic attack? | 类似恐慌症吗 |
[06:57] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[06:57] | Mine started when I was around your age, too. | 我像你那么大的时候也会这样 |
[07:00] | I’d say it’s genetic, | 我倒是觉得这是基因问题 |
[07:01] | but we’re not actually related, so… | 但我们又没有血缘关系 所以… |
[07:18] | Find a light source | 找一束光源 |
[07:19] | to focus your concentration. | 集中注意力 |
[07:22] | Surround yourself with an object or two | 找一两件对你而言 |
[07:24] | that you find personally meaningful, even sacred. | 非常有意义 或者神圣的东西 |
[07:29] | Breathe deeply. | 深呼吸 |
[07:32] | Look into the light. | 看着光源 |
[07:34] | Search it as you think about your objects. | 在光里寻找你想着的东西 |
[07:38] | You’re creating a space for yourself | 你在创建一个属于私人空间 |
[07:40] | That is safe, loving… | 很安全 充满爱 |
[07:45] | I thought I heard me. | 我就说我听到了我的声音 |
[07:47] | You’re listening to my Spectral Guided Meditation? | 你在听光谱冥想吗 |
[07:49] | Felt like I needed a little more light in my life. | 只是想让房间里多点光明 |
[07:52] | – Everything okay? – Totally. You? | -你还好吗 -挺好的 你呢 |
[07:57] | It was so great seeing all you kids together again last night. | 很开心昨晚能看到你们这群孩子再次相聚 |
[08:01] | Must’ve been so fun to catch up, huh? | 叙叙旧很开心吧 |
[08:08] | Karolina? | 卡罗琳娜 |
[08:10] | Yeah, it was. | 是挺开心的 |
[08:12] | Like old times… | 就像小时候那样 |
[08:14] | but different. | 但也有不同 |
[08:16] | Well, I hope you’ll all stay in touch. | 我希望你们能多联系 |
[08:19] | We’ll see. | 会的 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:40] | Yo, Gert, wait up! | 格特 等等我 |
[08:43] | Yo, yourself. | 叫个头啦 |
[08:47] | – Morning, Molly. – Good morning. | -早上好 茉莉 -早上好 |
[08:54] | Hey, Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[09:12] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧把事情解决吧 |
[09:13] | It’s five out of six. We do have a quorum. | 六个人来了五个 到法定人数了 |
[09:14] | No, we should wait for Karolina. | 不行 我们应该等等卡罗琳娜 |
[09:16] | Maybe she’s not coming. | 也许她不来了呢 |
[09:17] | Hey, guys, sorry! You have to see this. | 伙计们 抱歉 你们一定要看看这个 |
[09:24] | – Holy shit. – Is that–? | -天呐 -这是 |
[09:25] | – It’s her. – So what does this mean? | -是她 -这是什么意思 |
[09:29] | Means I could’ve slept in. | 意思是我没必要这么早起 |
[09:30] | 黛丝特妮 前往伦敦的教堂之旅正好有名额 一会聊 | |
[10:47] | See? Destiny is fine. We don’t have to worry. | 看到了吧 黛丝特妮没事 我们不用担心了 |
[10:49] | Uh, Photoshopped much? | PS的吧 |
[10:50] | This picture could be a total fake. | 这张图可能就是假的 |
[10:53] | I know you want to believe, but this just isn’t proof to me. | 我知道你很想相信 但是这对我来说不算证据 |
[10:56] | My mom seemed fine this morning. | 我妈妈今天早上看起来挺正常的 |
[10:57] | She wouldn’t have acted so normal | 如果她昨天晚上杀了一个教徒的话 |
[10:58] | if she’d killed a parishioner last night. | 她不可能这么平静的 |
[11:00] | Most serial killers are completely devoid of empathy. | 大多数的连环杀人犯完全没有同情心 |
[11:02] | Serial killers? | 连环杀人犯 |
[11:03] | This is more ritualistic killing type of thing. | 这应该更像是仪式献祭什么的 |
[11:05] | Maybe we should consider a LARPing scenario. | 或许他们可能是在角色扮演 |
[11:08] | Live-action roleplay? | 没人听说过角色扮演 |
[11:09] | Is that where people dress up | 是说人们打扮得 |
[11:10] | like cute animals and have sex? | 像小动物一样做爱吗 |
[11:11] | No way. | 想都别想 |
[11:12] | – Our parents? – That’s furries. | -我们父母 -那是人形犬 |
[11:13] | That’s a thing? | 真有这种东西 |
[11:14] | Look guys, there’s an easier way | 听着伙计们 要了解这件事情 |
[11:15] | to get to the bottom of this. | 有更简单的方法 |
[11:16] | We do some P.I. work | 咱们暗中调查一下 |
[11:17] | and let cooler heads prevail. | 让头脑清醒一点 |
[11:19] | Hopefully in a couple hours we know that our parents | 希望几个小时之后 我们发现我们的父母 |
[11:21] | are just weird, and not killers. | 只是些怪人 而不是杀人犯 |
[11:23] | You had me at P.I. | 这主意真是好极了 |
[11:24] | I could check in with the youth group at my church, | 我可以和教堂里的年轻人打探一下 |
[11:26] | – Make sure Destiny’s actually on this trip. – Boom. | -确认黛丝特妮真的去旅行了 -好的 |
[11:28] | – Not that I think we need to. – Cool. I’ll go with her. | -并不是说我们需要这么做 -我支持她 |
[11:30] | I’m all for the buddy system, | 我很支持这个伙伴计划 |
[11:31] | but I think we need to prioritize. | 但是我们需要先找出重点 |
[11:32] | – Aw, bummer! – I mean, you said it yourself– | -真扫兴 -你自己也说过 |
[11:35] | your dad’s new Leapfrog has a mega-sized trunk. | 你爸的新跳蛙有个巨大的后备箱 |
[11:37] | I’m thinking he put that | 我觉得他把那个发光的盒子 |
[11:38] | glowing box in back and took it home with him. | 放进后备箱里 带回家去了 |
[11:40] | I mean, Destiny could still be in there. | 黛丝特妮可能还在里面 |
[11:41] | Oh yeah, and he’ll be psyched | 如果他发现我翻他的东西 |
[11:42] | when he catches me digging through his shit. | 他一定会”很高兴”的 |
[11:43] | Then he better not catch you. | 那就别让他抓住你 |
[11:45] | If you had an awesome sleuth | 如果你有一个像我这么优秀的侦探 |
[11:46] | like me as your lookout, you’d be safe. | 帮你把风的话 你就安全了 |
[11:48] | Good call, Gert. See? | 说得对 格特 看到了吧 |
[11:50] | Pairing up here actually makes sense. | 搭伴还是有好处的 |
[11:50] | Hold on, I haven’t agreed to anything yet. | 等等 我还什么都没同意呢 |
[11:52] | It’ll take five minutes, | 就五分钟 |
[11:53] | and then afterwards we can prepare for your Spanish quiz on Monday. | 之后我们就可以准备你周一的西班牙语考试了 |
[11:56] | I have flashcards. | 我有记忆卡 |
[11:57] | I guess that’s not a terrible idea. | 这也不是个坏主意 |
[11:59] | Okay. I’ll try and check out that secret ceremony room. | 好吧 我会去检查一下那个神秘的仪式室 |
[12:01] | Might be some clues down there, | 既然是一个神秘的仪式室了 |
[12:03] | seeing as it’s a secret ceremonial room. | 里面或许有一些线索 |
[12:06] | I could, uh, use a lookout, too. | 我也想要一个把风的 |
[12:08] | Think I’d better check out my mom’s staff, | 我还是去看一下我妈妈的棒子吧 |
[12:09] | see what the thing really does. | 看看那些东西究竟有什么用 |
[12:11] | – Prioritizing, right? – Prioritizing. | -找重点 是吧 -重点 |
[12:13] | Okay, how about we use that text chain, | 我们用那个信息群怎么样 |
[12:15] | keep in touch, important business only. | 用来保持联系 只用来说明紧急情况 |
[12:18] | There’s something else we could look into, | 还有一些需要我们调查的东西 |
[12:20] | a monster in our basement. | 地下室里有怪物 |
[12:22] | These last 24 hours haven’t been crazy enough. | 过去的24小时还不够疯狂吗 |
[12:24] | No, seriously, | 不 我是说真的 |
[12:25] | Dale and Stacey could’ve engineered some kind of creature. | 戴尔和史黛茜可能在研究某种生物 |
[12:27] | Anxiety’s often linked to paranoia. | 焦虑经常会引起妄想症 |
[12:29] | I’m not paranoid! | 我没有妄想症 |
[12:30] | And it could all be related. | 这些可能都是有关系的 |
[12:34] | Fine. Go ahead. Don’t believe me. | 算了 你们别相信我 |
[12:35] | Let’s just let Destiny get eaten alive. | 就让黛丝特妮被活活吃掉吧 |
[12:39] | Just leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[12:43] | So, I’ll see you at your place. | 你家里见 |
[12:46] | Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry, this team’s at capacity, | 抱歉 我们人满了 |
[12:49] | and don’t you have some church thing to attend to? | 你不是还要参加教堂活动吗 |
[12:51] | No. I saw what Brandon and Lucas posted online, | 没有 我看到布兰道和卢卡斯在网上发的内容了 |
[12:55] | and they seem super pissed about something. | 他们好像对什么事情特别生气 |
[12:57] | Did you get in a fight at the party? | 你是在派对上打起来了吗 |
[12:59] | Some stupid lacrosse shit. They couldn’t take a joke. | 一些愚蠢的球员 他们开不起玩笑 |
[13:02] | So it wasn’t about a girl? | 所以不是关于女生的 |
[13:07] | No. No. I’ll call you later. | 不是 我待会给你打电话 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:27] | Victor… Victor, please. | 维克多 维克多 求你了 |
[13:33] | Let me out of here, and I swear I will not tell anyone. | 让我走吧 我发誓 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[13:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:43] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托了 我求你 |
[13:54] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[13:56] | Have you been here all night? | 你一整晚都在这里吗 |
[13:59] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们快要迟到了 |
[14:01] | The Heal the Bay charity luncheon? | 拯救海湾慈善午宴 |
[14:03] | The Nemo car that you donated | 你捐赠的那辆尼莫车 |
[14:04] | is the centerpiece of the auction, | 可是整个拍卖会的压轴大戏 |
[14:05] | which starts in half an hour– are you okay? | 大概半个小时后就开始了 你还好吗 |
[14:08] | Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be? | 我很好 有什么不好的 |
[14:09] | I just– | 我只是 |
[14:12] | You were having trouble with the box yesterday, | 昨晚那个盒子出现了一点问题 |
[14:14] | and it kind of seemed like maybe | 或许事实上 |
[14:17] | it wasn’t the box that was the problem. | 有问题的并不是盒子 |
[14:26] | I need you on my side, Janet. | 我需要你支持我 珍妮特 |
[14:32] | I carry you. I carry this whole family, | 我养着你 养着整个家 |
[14:36] | and the least you could possibly do is give me some support. | 你至少也该给我一些支持 |
[14:43] | So let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[14:46] | We’re late, aren’t we? | 我们不是快迟到了吗 |
[14:52] | The nightmares I had after last night, Dale! | 我昨天晚上做的噩梦 戴尔 |
[14:54] | It’s all so horrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[14:56] | At least it’s almost over and I never have | 至少一切已经结束了 |
[14:57] | to see Tina Minoru’s face ever again. | 我再也不用看到蒂娜·实的脸了 |
[15:00] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[15:03] | My goodness. Hello! | 我的天哪 大家好 |
[15:05] | Uh, it’s not our birthdays. | 今天不是我们的生日 |
[15:08] | Or our anniversary. | 也不是纪念日 |
[15:11] | – Is it? – No. | -对吧 -对 |
[15:12] | It is the Synnergy Serum. | 这是赛纳迪血清 |
[15:14] | On the cover of the American Journal of Experimental Medicine! | 登上了《美国临床医学杂志》的封面 |
[15:18] | – The hard copy arrived today. – What? | -这是今天新出的 -什么 |
[15:19] | Wow, that is so sweet… | 这真是太棒了 |
[15:22] | – …and totally unexpected. – Yeah. | -真是出乎意料 -没错 |
[15:25] | Now, let the pharmaceutical companies start their bidding. | 让那些制药公司开始竞价吧 |
[15:28] | Or you could reach out to DARPA. | 或者你可以去找国防高级研究计划局 |
[15:29] | The government needs this for PTSD treatment… | 政府可以用它来治疗创伤后应激障碍 |
[15:32] | …terrorist reprogramming. | 反洗脑恐怖主义 |
[15:34] | One of those little cartridges does | 其中一支小小的试管 |
[15:35] | make people forget a lot of bad things. | 的确能让人们忘记不好的事情 |
[15:38] | All to be discussed. | 都有待进一步讨论 |
[15:40] | As your angel investors, we’re just here to say congratulations. | 作为你们的天使投资人 我们只想说恭喜 |
[15:44] | Nothing says “We believe in you” more than a big, fat startup check. | 没有什么比投资更能说明”我们相信你”了 |
[15:48] | Which they now expect a big return on. | 他们现在想要巨额回报了 |
[15:50] | Which shall be yours, | 你们会有投资回报的 |
[15:52] | because we are going to sell the shinola out of this, | 因为我们会大卖特卖 |
[15:54] | make everybody rich. | 大家都变有钱人 |
[15:56] | Or even more rich, am I right, Bob? | 或者说更有钱 是吧 鲍勃 |
[15:58] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[15:59] | Sweetheart, some cake? | 亲爱的 来点蛋糕吗 |
[16:04] | Ah! Okay! Look at that. | 好了 看看这个 |
[16:10] | That was nice. I’m glad we did it. | 挺好的 很高兴我们做成了 |
[16:11] | Yeah, well, it was your idea. | 是 是你出的主意 |
[16:14] | So… | 所以… |
[16:17] | – Hey. – I’ll be right back. | -你好 -我这就回来 |
[16:21] | Remember when we’d go to that | 还记得以前我们一逼近截止日期 |
[16:22] | terrible 24-hour sushi bar near here, | 就会去附近那家二十四小时营业的 |
[16:25] | and drink all those Ramunes whenever we had a deadline? | 糟糕的寿司酒吧 喝掉所有波子汽水的事吗 |
[16:29] | Your hands would shake from all that sugar. | 那么多糖 喝得你手都抖了 |
[16:31] | But now we have other people to hit our deadlines for us. | 现在有别人替我们应付截止日期了 |
[16:40] | What if we go out tonight? | 我们今晚出来玩怎么样 |
[16:42] | Have some real sushi? | 吃点真正的寿司 |
[16:44] | A date. | 约个会 |
[16:46] | Quality time. | 与家人的愉快时光 |
[16:48] | Together. | 一起度过 |
[16:51] | We’ll spend time together packing up Amy’s room. | 我们要一起花时间打包艾米的房间 |
[16:55] | This isn’t about Amy, Robert, it’s about us. | 这跟艾米没关系 是我们俩的事 |
[16:59] | We may not be able to get back to the way things were, | 我们或许回不到从前那样了 |
[17:01] | but we can try. | 但可以试试 |
[17:05] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[17:09] | Maybe we should invite Nico. She really needs us now. | 或许我们该请妮可一起 她现在很需要我们 |
[17:23] | You’re all clear. | 没有人 |
[17:25] | You said that two seconds ago. | 你两秒前刚说过 |
[17:26] | I was providing you with an update, Jock Jams. | 我是给你提供最新情报 乔克·詹姆斯 |
[17:29] | How do you say “whatever” in Spanish? | 西班牙语”随你”怎么说 |
[17:33] | Hey, I read about these in Wired. | 我在《连线》上读到过这个 |
[17:34] | – Oh, yeah? I love that site. – Totally. Yeah. | -是吗 我喜欢那个网站 -我也喜欢 |
[17:37] | Aren’t these supposed to let you, like, see through everything? | 这东西不是应该能让你透视一切吗 |
[17:47] | Were you just checking out my junk? | 你刚刚是在看我老二吗 |
[17:50] | Why? Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[17:51] | The x-ray goggles on your head. | 你头上戴着X光眼睛呢 |
[17:52] | I– Maybe I gave it a cursory glance, | 或许我只是匆匆一瞥 |
[17:56] | purely out of scientific curiosity. So… | 纯粹是出于对科学的好奇 |
[18:11] | Chase, there’s something back here. | 查斯 这后面有东西 |
[18:25] | Come on, open it. | 快点 打开它 |
[18:27] | What if she’s still in there? | 如果她还在里面怎么办 |
[18:29] | I’ve never seen a dead person before. | 我之前从没见过死人 |
[18:38] | You’re all clear. It’s empty. | 没事了 是空的 |
[18:41] | Good, ’cause I can’t figure out how to open this thing. | 很好 因为我不知道该怎么打开 |
[18:44] | Hopefully that means that Destiny | 希望这意味着黛丝特妮 |
[18:45] | is chilling in some sick club in London now. | 正在伦敦某个了不得的俱乐部玩耍呢 |
[18:47] | Should we call it a day? | 要不今天就这样吧 |
[18:50] | I’m afraid our work here isn’t done. | 恐怕我们在这儿的事还没干完 |
[18:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:53] | We checked the box. The box was empty. | 我们查了盒子 盒子是空的 |
[18:55] | My parents experiment on living things all the time. | 我父母一直都在活物身上做实验 |
[18:58] | I mean, Molly said she heard something weird in the basement. | 茉莉说她听到地下室有奇怪的声音 |
[19:00] | What if Destiny is their latest test subject? | 要是黛丝特妮是他们最新的测试对象呢 |
[19:04] | I guess we could check it out. | 我想我们可以去查清楚 |
[19:06] | And we can use these goggles | 我们还可以用这副眼镜 |
[19:07] | to scour the basement from the outside. | 从外面扫描地下室 |
[19:09] | No sense in risking our wellbeing. | 没必要冒什么风险 |
[19:12] | No sense at all. | 完全没必要 |
[19:19] | It’s definitely Molly’s. | 这肯定是茉莉的 |
[19:22] | If she was fooling around in my study, | 如果她在我的书房里闲逛 |
[19:24] | she could’ve found the stairs. | 就有可能发现楼梯 |
[19:27] | Or maybe she never went near ’em. | 也可能从没靠近过那里 |
[19:29] | We got no way of being sure. | 我们没法确定 |
[19:31] | That’s not true, and you know it. | 并不是这样 你知道的 |
[19:38] | Don’t you think we need a little more proof? | 你不觉得我们需要更多一点的证据吗 |
[19:40] | I’d say we have it. | 要我说已经有了 |
[19:41] | We all saw that flash when we were down there. | 我们在下面的时候都看到了那道闪光 |
[19:43] | That was the breakers. | 那是断路器的光 |
[19:44] | What if it wasn’t? | 万一不是呢 |
[19:47] | Cat, this stuff is dangerous. | 小凯 这东西很危险 |
[19:51] | We saw what it did to Frank Dean. | 我们看到它对弗兰克·迪恩产生的影响了 |
[19:52] | He’s never been the same. | 他后来就变了 |
[19:54] | You’re gonna mess with a young girl’s mind? | 你要搅乱一个小姑娘的脑子吗 |
[19:57] | How do you suggest we handle this? | 那你说我们怎么解决这事 |
[20:00] | Look, I have represented kids not much older than Molly. | 我有代理过没比茉莉大多少的孩子 |
[20:05] | Two minutes with her, and I’ll know, | 只要两分钟我就能知道答案 |
[20:08] | and if she did see something– | 如果她真的看到了什么 |
[20:09] | – Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. – Baby… | -希望事情不会到这一步 -亲爱的 |
[20:12] | We cannot let anyone undermine what we’re doing. | 我们不能让任何人破坏我们在做的事 |
[20:16] | Not after all that we’ve been through. | 我们都走到了现在 |
[20:34] | What’s with the cocktail attire? | 怎么穿得这么隆重 |
[20:36] | There’s still plenty of time before the reservation | 距离预约的时间还很充裕 |
[20:39] | if you’d like to change. | 你想换衣服可以去换 |
[20:41] | I texted you… about dinner? | 我给你发过短信了 说吃晚饭的事 |
[20:45] | My phone’s been off all day. | 我手机一整天都关机 |
[20:47] | Trying to clear up my energies. | 我想恢复一下精力 |
[20:48] | We’re happy to wait for ya. | 我们很愿意等你换衣服 |
[20:52] | You know, you guys haven’t had date night | 自从奥巴马当政以来 |
[20:55] | since the Obama Administration. | 你俩就没有过约会之夜了 |
[20:58] | Why not go without me? | 你们可以不用带我 |
[21:01] | I think our daughter has a point, don’t you? | 我觉得女儿说得有理 你呢 |
[21:09] | Be good. | 好好的 |
[21:11] | Always. | 一直都好 |
[21:43] | Hello, Molly. | 你好 茉莉 |
[21:44] | Mrs. Wilder, hi. | 威尔德太太 你好 |
[21:46] | I was in the neighborhood | 我就在附近 |
[21:46] | and I stopped by for an iced tea, | 进来想喝杯冰茶 |
[21:48] | and here you were. How funny! | 就碰上了你 真巧啊 |
[21:50] | Yeah, hilarious. | 是啊 真是有意思 |
[21:52] | I’m glad I ran into you. I have something of yours. | 碰到你我还挺高兴的 我有你的东西 |
[21:59] | Geoffrey found it. | 杰弗里找到的 |
[22:01] | Oh, wow, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:04] | It was quite a ways off from where you kids were hanging out. | 这东西离你们几个孩子玩的地方还挺远的 |
[22:08] | Was anything wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[22:13] | Actually, I was trying to find the bathroom. | 其实 我当时是在找卫生间 |
[22:16] | I’ve been going through some changes, | 我的身体正在经历一些变化 |
[22:19] | you know, puberty-type stuff. | 青春期那种变化 |
[22:22] | Okay, well, that is completely normal. | 好吧 这非常的正常 |
[22:26] | Every woman goes through the same kind of thing. | 每个女人都会经历这种事 |
[22:29] | I think I feel more changes coming. Um, excuse me. | 我感觉更多的”变化”要来了 抱歉 |
[22:53] | Molly, are you in there? | 茉莉 你在里面吗 |
[22:56] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[22:59] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[23:12] | Excuse me, ma’am? There’s a line. | 抱歉 女士 这儿排着队呢 |
[23:27] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[23:40] | Seriously… | 不是吧… |
[24:01] | 爸爸 回家路上 | |
[24:04] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[24:10] | – What’s up? – Ey, just checking in. | -怎么了 -就是关心一下 |
[24:12] | You said you wouldn’t be back till later. | 你说你很晚才会回来的 |
[24:15] | Meeting ended early. | 会议结束得早 |
[24:16] | Mom’ll be gone all day, though. | 不过妈妈今天是回不去了 |
[24:18] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[24:19] | I could do food from that place on San Vicente, | 我想吃圣维森特那家店的菜 |
[24:22] | you know, if it’s on your way. | 要是你顺路的话 |
[24:24] | And also, when you’re home, | 还有 你到家的时候 |
[24:26] | maybe I could use that girl advice. | 我想听听你关于追女孩子的建议 |
[24:28] | What about right now? I’m in the kitchen. | 现在怎么样 我在厨房 |
[24:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[24:34] | You said you texted you were headed home. | 你短信说你在回家路上 |
[24:36] | I sent that, like, 30 minutes ago. | 我那都是三十多分钟前发的短信了 |
[24:38] | You know how the hills are. | 你知道山上信号不好 |
[24:40] | You in the guest house? | 你是在客房吗 |
[24:45] | Hey, Alex, I lost you. Where you at? | 艾利克斯 电话断了 你在哪儿 |
[25:04] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[25:05] | She went to the bathroom and never came back. | 她去了洗手间就再也没出来 |
[25:07] | She snuck out, which means she saw something. | 她溜了 也就是说她看到了什么 |
[25:10] | You’d better make damn sure first. | 你最好先确认了 |
[25:12] | I will, once I find her. | 我会的 我一找到她就去确认 |
[25:15] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[25:21] | Dad, hey! I’m over here. | 爸 我在这 |
[25:25] | This girl trouble must really got you down. | 看来你真的因为对那女孩很上心 |
[25:28] | You’re looking stressed. | 你看起来很焦虑 |
[25:35] | Just ’cause we don’t usually | 我们不经常谈论这些事 |
[25:36] | talk about this stuff doesn’t mean we can’t. | 并不意味着我们不能谈论这些事 |
[25:56] | Feeling any better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[25:59] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[26:01] | Probably dehydrated. | 可能脱水了 |
[26:03] | Stacey says caffeine’s a diuretic. | 史黛茜说咖啡因是一种利尿剂 |
[26:05] | You still call her Stacey, huh? | 你还叫她史黛茜 |
[26:06] | Well, she’s not my mom… | 她不是我妈… |
[26:09] | although she is probably wondering where I am right now. | 不过她可能在想我现在在哪 |
[26:13] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[26:15] | I’m curious, Molly… | 我很好奇 茉莉 |
[26:19] | are you sure everything is okay? | 你确定一切都好吗 |
[26:22] | Uh…no. | 不 |
[26:25] | I lied to you before. | 我之前和你撒谎了 |
[26:28] | last night in your house | 昨天晚上在你家 |
[26:29] | I went someplace I shouldn’t have. | 我去了我不该去的地方 |
[26:33] | The kids sent me to spy on you and the other parents. | 孩子们派我去监视你和其他父母 |
[26:35] | They wanted me to find out | 他们想知道 |
[26:37] | if you were still in Mr. Wilder’s office, | 你们是不是还在威尔德先生的办公室 |
[26:38] | so they could raid your liquor cabinet. | 这样他们就可以搜刮你的酒柜了 |
[26:43] | I know what I did was wrong, but, um, they made me. | 我知道我的所作所为是不对的 但是他们逼我 |
[26:48] | I’m the youngest, so… | 我是最小的 所以… |
[26:55] | You think I’m lying, don’t you? | 你觉得我在撒谎 是吗 |
[26:59] | Nobody ever believes me. | 就没有人相信过我 |
[27:01] | Not my parents, not the other kids. | 我父母没有 别的孩子也没有 |
[27:03] | I’m just the adopted girl who everyone got stuck with. | 我只是个无法摆脱的被领养的女孩 |
[27:07] | Nobody is stuck with you. | 没有人想要摆脱你 |
[27:09] | Dale and Stacey love you like their own. | 戴尔和史黛茜把你视如己出 |
[27:13] | I just wish I knew more about them. | 我只是希望我可以多了解他们 |
[27:16] | My birth parents. | 我的生父母 |
[27:18] | You knew they were part of PRIDE, right? | 你知道他们是傲慢的成员 是吗 |
[27:21] | Now that you’re older, | 既然你大些了 |
[27:23] | I would be happy to tell you more about your mom and dad. | 我很乐意告诉你更多你爸妈的事 |
[27:26] | You mean it? | 真的吗 |
[27:28] | Whatever you want to know. | 无论你想知道什么 |
[27:57] | Bitch took your diary. | 那婊子拿走了你的日记 |
[28:00] | Manual override activated. | 手动控制激活 |
[29:36] | This shiro maguro is fantastic. | 这个白金枪鱼握寿司很赞 |
[29:39] | – So’s the halibut. – You have to try this. | -圣日比目鱼也是 -你尝尝 |
[29:48] | I’ve missed this, Robert, | 我很怀念这种感觉 罗伯特 |
[29:50] | just the two of us, alone. | 就我们两个人 |
[30:26] | I booked us a room five minutes away. | 我订了房间 5分钟就能到 |
[30:33] | It worked for Dakota Johnson… | 达科塔·约翰逊这么做就有效… |
[30:37] | We’re not characters in some trashy movie. | 我们不是什么垃圾电影里的人物 |
[30:43] | This is real life. | 这是真正的生活 |
[30:45] | We’re in a real marriage. | 我们经营的是真正的婚姻 |
[30:48] | I mean, never mind last night. | 我是说 不说昨天晚上 |
[30:51] | What we do, it doesn’t take anything out of you? | 我们所做的 对你一点影响都没有吗 |
[30:56] | Of course. I’m just trying to have some fun, Rob. | 当然 我只是想找些乐子 小罗 |
[31:00] | Remember fun? | 还记得乐子吗 |
[31:02] | You always used to love going to hotels, | 你以前常常喜欢去酒店的 |
[31:06] | having me come by in the middle of the day. | 让我中午过去 |
[31:08] | Can I get you anything else? | 你们还需要什么吗 |
[31:09] | – More wine, perhaps? – No, we’re fine, thank you. | -要再来些酒吗 -不 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:25] | Stay. Have the green tea mochi. | 待在这 尝尝绿茶草饼 |
[31:28] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[31:30] | I can’t do this, Tina. | 我做不到 蒂娜 |
[31:32] | You shut me out for two years, | 你把我拒之门外两年了 |
[31:34] | and then you show up tonight, 100 miles an hour? | 然后你今晚突然以100英里的时速冲向我 |
[31:37] | It’s just too confusing. | 太令人费解了 |
[31:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:43] | I’ll get a Lyft. | 我自己打车回 |
[32:06] | Destiny? | 黛丝特妮 |
[32:07] | I’m sorry, you have reached a number that has been | 对不起 您所拨打的电话… |
[32:14] | Is there a Youth for the Truth meeting tonight? | 今晚有青年真理会吗 |
[32:16] | Those were banned after some guy tried to swallow a lightbulb. | 在某人尝试着吞灯泡之后那些就被禁了 |
[32:22] | Forgot about that. | 忘了 |
[32:24] | So, what brings you to these parts, partner? | 那是什么风把你吹到这来的啊 伙伴 |
[32:26] | I’m trying to track down Destiny Gonzalez. | 我正努力联系黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 |
[32:29] | Have you seen her? | 你见过她吗 |
[32:30] | Not since yesterday afternoon. | 从昨天下午开始就没见过了 |
[32:32] | She left for that London trip right after | 在你的《名利场》访谈之后 |
[32:33] | – your Vanity Fair interview. – Are you sure? | -她就去伦敦了 -你确定吗 |
[32:36] | I saw her get in a car headed to the airport. | 我看到她坐车去机场了 |
[32:41] | Wearing it in the warm weather always triggers my eczema. | 在暖和的时候戴着这个总是会引发湿疹 |
[32:43] | So, you never take it off? | 那你从来都不脱下来吗 |
[32:46] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[32:47] | Did you see them? | 那你看到过吗 |
[32:49] | The lights? | 光 |
[32:51] | The lights? | 光 |
[32:52] | You know, the colors? | 颜色 |
[32:54] | The colors? | 颜色 |
[32:58] | Makes a weird tan line, if that’s what you mean. | 有一道奇怪的晒痕 如果你是这个意思 |
[33:00] | Yeah, same. | 是的 |
[33:05] | Your grandfather sure was a talented painter… | 你外祖父真是个有天赋的画家 |
[33:08] | though clearly he did | 不过很显然 |
[33:09] | his fair share of peyote back in the day. | 他那天肯定磕了药 |
[33:29] | So, when you said snow, you were being literal. | 所以当你说下雪的时候 就是字面意思下雪 |
[33:32] | Did you think my smarthouse was having a cocaine malfunction? | 你觉得我的智能住宅是嗑药嗑的失灵了吗 |
[33:35] | Yes, snow is actually coming from the ceiling, | 是的 雪是真的从天花板落下来的 |
[33:37] | and I need your nerd brain to make it stop. | 我需要你那书呆子脑子让它停下 |
[33:39] | What does your mom’s AI say about this? | 你妈的人工智能怎么说 |
[33:41] | Wizey? She doesn’t know what’s happening right now. | 怀斯 她不知道现在发生了什么 |
[33:43] | Wizey! Ixnay on the snoway. | 怀斯 停止下雪 |
[33:45] | I am not responsible for this precipitation anomaly. | 这次异常降水与我无关 |
[33:49] | I think… it was this. | 我觉得 是这个 |
[33:53] | I think… it’s magic! | 我觉得 是魔法 |
[33:57] | I mean, with all due respect to your Wiccan beliefs, | 我没有不尊重你威卡教派信仰的意思 |
[33:59] | there’s gotta be a scientific explanation. | 这一定有科学解释的 |
[34:00] | Bullshit! Okay? | 狗屁 好吗 |
[34:02] | One minute I was looking at one of Amy’s snowflakes, | 一分钟前我还看着艾米的雪花 |
[34:04] | and then the next… it was snowing. | 接下来 就真的下雪了 |
[34:08] | It was like it read my mind. | 就像它能读我的心一样 |
[34:12] | Let me see it for a second. | 让我看一眼 |
[34:18] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[34:24] | – Did you just ask it to stop? – No. | -你刚刚让它停止了吗 -没有 |
[34:28] | Nico, I have a message from the alpha user. | 妮可 我有个主用户的消息 |
[34:31] | She is on her way home. | 她在回家的路上 |
[34:33] | My mom. Shit! | 我妈 该死 |
[34:40] | I can’t believe we actually did it. | 真是难以相信 我们真的做到了 |
[34:42] | I can. We spent years working on that serum. | 我能相信 我们用这么多年研究那血清 |
[34:44] | I know, this is our nest egg, babe. | 我知道 这将是我们的储备金了 宝贝 |
[34:46] | I know! I’m so excited | 我知道 我真是太激动了 |
[34:47] | to never, ever get a text about brie again. | 再也不用听他们说我的布里干酪了 |
[34:50] | And we can finally… stop hurting people. | 我们终于可以不用伤害别人了 |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:58] | Yeah. ¡Señor! | 先生 |
[35:02] | Dos chicharrones y una tinga para la señorita. | 两份炸猪皮 再给这位小姐来一份辛加 |
[35:06] | And don’t forget about our friend downstairs. | 不要忘了我们楼下的朋友 |
[35:07] | Oh, right, um, you know what, | 对啊 你知道吗 |
[35:09] | we’ll also take 30 of the carnitas, | 我们再来30份卡尼塔斯 |
[35:12] | 15 barbacoas and, uh… Bup bup bup bup bup. | 15份巴瓦科阿斯 吧啦吧啦吧啦 |
[35:16] | Do you have any whole chickens? | 有什么鸡类的吗 |
[35:18] | You know what, forget it. Don’t need the chicken. | 算了 不要鸡了 |
[35:20] | Okay, señor, muy guapo. | 好的 先生 很帅 |
[35:23] | You know we’re gonna have to tell the girls. | 你知道我们得告诉姑娘们 |
[35:25] | Tell ’em what? | 告诉他们什么 |
[35:27] | Oh, that we’re moving to a remote ranch in the Yucatan | 我们要搬到尤卡坦的一个偏远的农场 |
[35:30] | with our prehistoric guard dog. | 和我们的史前看门狗 |
[35:33] | That is a good idea. They’re gonna love that. | 这是个好主意 她们会喜欢的 |
[35:34] | Okay, I was hoping that | 好 我原本希望 |
[35:36] | we could slow roll it a bit more than that. | 我们可以再放慢些速度 |
[35:37] | Stace, Stace! The key part | 史黛茜 史黛茜 秘密计划的 |
[35:39] | of a secret plan is that it’s a secret. Okay? | 关键就是这是秘密 好吗 |
[35:41] | We can’t just tear them | 我们不能 |
[35:42] | away from their lives without any warning. | 不说一声就带她们离开 |
[35:43] | Sweetie. Sweetie, listen to me. Let’s just surprise them. | 亲爱的 听我说 我们就给她们一个惊喜 |
[35:45] | – Okay… – With some beautiful soft serve. | -好的 -用这些漂亮的冰淇淋 |
[35:49] | What? | 亲爱的 |
[35:51] | – Spontaneous soft serve? – Yeah, they love soft serve! | -突然买冰淇淋 -是 她们喜欢冰淇淋 |
[35:53] | That is so not us. | 这不是我们的办事风格 |
[35:54] | They are gonna know that we’re hiding something. | 她们会知道我们在隐瞒些事情的 |
[35:55] | – Yeah, probably. You’re right. – Yeah. | -有可能 你说得对 -是的 |
[36:00] | All I see from here is a giant toad | 我只能看到一个巨大的蟾蜍 |
[36:02] | and something that looks like a dildo with wings. | 还有看起来像带着翅膀的假老二 |
[36:05] | No naked chick. | 没有裸女 |
[36:08] | – Positive? – Trust me, I’d know. | -确定吗 -相信我 我知道 |
[36:12] | Perhaps we should go closer. | 也许我们要走近点 |
[36:14] | Perhaps we should just go in the actual basement! | 也许我们应该直接进地下室 |
[36:16] | No, Chase, that is a terrible idea! | 不 查斯 这个想法太糟糕了 |
[36:19] | Aw, is someone a ‘fraidy cat? | 谁害怕了吗 |
[36:22] | Don’t forget, you do have | 别忘了 你身边的人 |
[36:23] | a strapping lacrosse player at your side. | 是个强壮的曲棍球运动员 |
[36:25] | I’m gonna bring my pepper spray. | 我要拿上我的胡椒水喷雾 |
[36:27] | Way more reliable than lacrosse players. | 这可比曲棍球运动员可靠的多 |
[36:28] | All right, suit yourself, but I’ll take these biceps | 好吧 你随意 但我更信任我的二头肌 |
[36:31] | over some spray can any day. | 而不是任何喷雾 |
[36:53] | I’m just happy to be away from him. | 离开他我太开心了 |
[36:59] | You… have no idea. | 你不知道的 |
[37:16] | Towards the middle. Here we go. | 冲着中间 我们开始 |
[37:18] | The alpha user is four miles away. | 主用户距离四英里远 |
[37:36] | We good? | 我们好了吗 |
[37:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:40] | It was Amy’s. I found it in my mom’s desk. | 是艾米的 我在我妈桌里发现的 |
[37:42] | – She was hiding it. – Why would she do that? | -她藏起来了 -为什么她这样做 |
[37:46] | The alpha user has arrived. | 主用户已到达 |
[38:06] | I’m home! Nico? | 我回家了 妮可 |
[38:09] | Okay, what’s your story? | 你准备怎么说 |
[38:11] | Nico? | 妮可 |
[38:13] | Just, like, look over there for a second. | 你先看那边一会 |
[38:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:17] | I’m home! | 我回家了 |
[38:19] | I said your eyes have to go over there! | 我说了让你看那边 |
[38:20] | – Yeah, no, uh… – Okay. | -行 没有 -好的 |
[38:23] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[38:26] | – Wow, I could just go here. – Don’t you even think about it! | -我可以放这边 -想都别想 |
[38:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[38:30] | Did you want me to put ’em… I could grab here. | 你要我把… 我可以抓着这里 |
[38:32] | What are you grabbing? | 你要抓什么 |
[38:33] | Just thought that’s where… | 我只是觉得那… |
[38:34] | – …saw it in a video. – Hips at least, dude! | -在视频里看过的 -至少放臀部 伙计 |
[38:36] | – What’s wrong with you? – Okay. That’s fine. I like hips. | -你怎么回事 -没事的 我喜欢臀部 |
[38:43] | Here I thought you were thinking of your father and me, | 我原本以为你是为你爸爸和我考虑 |
[38:47] | but really you just wanted us out of the house. | 但原来你只是想让我们离开家 |
[38:51] | Time for you to leave, Alex. | 你该走了 艾利克斯 |
[38:53] | Yeah, I was gonna… | 好 我就要走 |
[39:05] | I mean, you could’ve called anyone for help, | 你本可以叫别人来帮忙 |
[39:07] | but you called me. | 但你叫了我 |
[39:09] | Like I said, I needed a nerd. | 就像我说的 我需要一个书呆子 |
[39:12] | I’m just glad you reached out. | 我很高兴你想到了我 |
[39:17] | Thanks for coming over. | 感谢你能过来 |
[39:28] | Whoa, didn’t you realize what happened in there was an act? | 你没意识到刚才的事情只是在演戏吗 |
[39:32] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[39:35] | Later, Hermione. | 再见 小赫敏 |
[39:52] | Whose place is this? | 这是谁的地方 |
[39:55] | Work buddy give you their key? | 同事给你的钥匙吗 |
[39:59] | This is ours. | 这是我们的 |
[40:02] | I made a down payment on Monday. | 我在周一付了定金 |
[40:08] | I’m ready to start living my life… | 我准备和你 |
[40:11] | with you. | 开始新生活 |
[40:13] | I’m ready to tell Tina. | 我准备告诉蒂娜 |
[40:16] | But we never talked about… | 但我们从未谈过 |
[40:17] | Taking things to the next level? | 要进一步发展吗 |
[40:20] | I have to make sure that none of this blows back on Chase. | 我要确定没有事情会影响到查斯 |
[40:24] | And then there’s PRIDE. | 而且还有傲慢 |
[40:25] | PRIDE won’t matter for much longer. | 傲慢不会太长久 |
[40:27] | We’re about to break ground, | 我们要动土开工了 |
[40:30] | be done with this thing. | 要结束这些了 |
[40:31] | Then we’ll finally be able to start putting ourselves first. | 然后我们终于能为我们自己考虑了 |
[40:35] | I just… I just need some time to process, that’s all. | 我 我还需要时间来处理 就这样吧 |
[41:03] | Who trashed the door? | 谁弄坏了门 |
[41:05] | Must’ve been Bigfoot. | 一定是大脚 |
[41:13] | Are you serious? You saw my actual dick. | 你是认真的吗 你看到我的老二了 |
[41:16] | Isn’t that what you call, like, a double standard or whatever? | 那不就是你所谓的双重标准吗 |
[41:18] | After centuries of patriarchal oppression, | 经过几世纪的父权压迫 |
[41:21] | me getting to objectify you | 我把你物化 |
[41:22] | is just called evening the playing field. | 只是给今晚找点乐子 |
[41:35] | Destiny? Are you in there? | 黛丝特妮 你在里面吗 |
[41:55] | That door must be made out of the same stuff as your apron. | 这门一定和你的围裙是同一种东西做的 |
[41:57] | I can’t see inside, | 我不能看到里面 |
[41:59] | which means there’s only one thing left to do. | 也就是说只有一件事能做了 |
[42:01] | – Hold on! – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[42:02] | You wanted to check out your parents’ lab. | 是你想看看你父母实验室 |
[42:04] | What, are you gonna pussy out now? | 怎么你现在要怂了吗 |
[42:05] | I resent the usage of that word to imply weakness. | 我讨厌你用那个词来说我弱 |
[42:21] | I don’t think that was Destiny. | 我觉得那不是黛丝特妮 |
[42:23] | Now would be a really good time to use those. | 现在是个使用这副眼镜的好时机 |
[42:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[42:32] | Let’s leave. | 我们快离开 |
[42:33] | I like where your head’s at. | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[42:39] | Deep breaths. Calm down. | 深呼吸 冷静 |
[42:41] | Okay, calm down. Deep breaths. | 好的 冷静 深呼吸 |
[42:43] | Calm down. Okay. Everything’s under control. | 冷静 好的 一切尽在掌握中 |
[42:46] | Hey, doggie, do you hear me? I need you to back down. | 小狗 你听到我的话了吗 我要你退回去 |
[42:49] | I’m under control. Chase is under control. | 我能控制住 查斯能控制住 |
[42:51] | Even this bloodthirsty dinosaur’s under control. | 还在这个嗜血的恐龙也能控制住 |
[42:57] | Actually, it kind of is. | 真的是这样的 |
[43:03] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[43:06] | Listening to you. | 听你的话 |
[43:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[43:27] | It’s never taken this long before. | 之前从未需要这么长的时间 |
[43:31] | You don’t feel anything at all? | 你什么都感觉不到吗 |
[43:37] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[43:55] | Sorry to bug you, but I ran into Karolina earlier. | 抱歉打扰了 但我之前遇到了卡罗琳娜 |
[43:58] | She was asking about Destiny. | 她问关于黛丝特妮的事 |
[43:59] | She’s on a mission trip, right? | 她是公派出游了吧 |
[44:03] | One second. | 等一下 |
[44:06] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我一会给你回电话 |
[44:07] | Turn on the local news. | 打开看当地新闻 |
[44:08] | – I’m not near a TV. – I’ll wait. | -我身边没电视 -我等着 |
[44:11] | You need to see this. | 你需要看看这个新闻 |
[44:16] | Exactly what happened is still a mystery. | 究竟发生了什么事情仍然是个谜 |
[44:19] | We do know that body has been identified as Destiny Gonzalez. | 我们已确定尸体是黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 |
[44:23] | If you know anything about Destiny Gonzalez, | 如果你知道黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯的任何事情 |
[44:26] | you are being urged to contact Detective Flores | 你要尽快联系西部洛杉矶分部的 |
[44:28] | with the West Los Angeles Division. | 弗洛雷斯警探 |
[44:30] | – When? – About 30 minutes ago. | -什么时候的事 -大约三十分钟前 |
[44:32] | – Have you spoken to Victor? – He’s not picking up his phone. | -你联系过维克多了吗 -他不接电话 |
[44:35] | Neither is his idiot wife. | 他的蠢妻子不接 |
[44:37] | Or my idiot husband. | 我的蠢丈夫也不接 |
[44:39] | This is why… why he isn’t getting better. | 这就是他还没有好起来的原因 |
[44:44] | Does this mean what I think? | 是我想的那个意思吗 |
[44:50] | We’re gonna need another sacrifice. | 我们还需要一位祭品 |