时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Guys, there’s an easy way to get to the bottom of this. | 要了解这件事情有更简单的方法 |
[00:12] | We do some P.I. Work, and we let cooler heads prevail. | 咱们暗中调查一下 让头脑清醒一点 |
[00:14] | I would be happy to tell you more about your mom and dad. | 我很乐意告诉你更多你爸妈的事 |
[00:17] | – What’s that? – It was Amy’s. | -那是什么 -是艾米的 |
[00:18] | I found it in my mom’s desk. She was hiding it. | 我在我妈桌子上发现的 |
[00:20] | Did you see them? The lights, colors? | 那你看到过吗 光 色彩 |
[00:27] | Did you get into a fight at the party? | 你是在派对上打起来了吗 |
[00:28] | Just some stupid lacrosse shit. | 一些愚蠢的球员 |
[00:31] | Get away from her! | 放开她 |
[00:33] | So it wasn’t about a girl? | 所以不是关于女生的 |
[00:35] | – No, no. I’ll call you later. – Okay. | -不是 我待会给你打电话 -好的 |
[00:38] | You know we’re gonna have to tell the girls. | 你知道我们得告诉姑娘们 |
[00:40] | Oh, that we’re moving to a remote ranch in the Yucatan | 我们要搬到尤卡坦的一个偏远的农场 |
[00:43] | with our prehistoric guard dog? | 和我们太老的看门狗 |
[00:49] | Mr. Dean, this area is off-limits. | 迪恩先生 这里是禁止入内的 |
[00:51] | I can’t even check it out? Must be pretty nice, | 我看看都不行吗 一定非常棒 |
[00:53] | considering how much time she’s been spending in there. | 因为她在里面花了很多时间 |
[00:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:56] | It’s never taken this long before. | 之前从未需要这么长的时间 |
[00:58] | It must’ve been some kind of Gibborim ceremony | 那肯定是比我更高阶的人才能参与的 |
[01:00] | for a higher level than me. | 吉博力姆仪式 |
[01:01] | My mom seemed fine this morning. | 我妈妈今天早上看起来挺正常的 |
[01:02] | She wouldn’t have acted so normal | 如果她昨天晚上杀了一个教徒的话 |
[01:04] | if she’d killed a parishioner last night. | 她不可能这么平静的 |
[01:06] | If you know anything about Destiny Gonzalez, | 如果你知道黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯的任何事情 |
[01:08] | you’re being urged to contact Detective Flores… | 你要尽快联系西部洛杉矶分部的弗洛雷斯警探 |
[01:11] | We’re gonna need another sacrifice. | 我们还需要一位牺牲者 |
[01:24] | Amy, please turn off your alarm. | 艾米 关掉你的闹铃吧 |
[01:29] | Amy, traffic is heavy on the 405. | 艾米 405公路很堵的 |
[01:32] | If you do not depart in 40 minutes, | 如果你40分钟内不离家 |
[01:35] | – you will be late for school. – Amy? | -你会上学迟到的 -艾米 |
[01:46] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:53] | – Amy! – No! No! | -艾米 -不 |
[01:56] | Wait, what’s happening? I don’t understand what… | 等等 怎么回事 我不懂 |
[02:00] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不不 |
[02:05] | No, no! | 不 |
[02:07] | This isn’t happening! | 这不可能 |
[02:09] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:15] | – Wizey, call 911! – Nico, no. | -怀斯 报警 -妮可 别 |
[02:17] | Wizey, seal the house. | 怀斯 封锁房子 |
[02:19] | Sealing home, and… | 封锁房子 |
[02:21] | …perimeter. | 和周边 |
[02:36] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[02:40] | We need an ambulance at my house. | 我们家需要救护车 |
[02:42] | Come quick, please. Um, the address… | 快来 地址是 |
[03:08] | Does anyone else have keys? | 还有人有钥匙吗 |
[03:09] | Not that I’m aware of. | 据我所知没有 |
[03:11] | We just had them all changed three weeks ago, too. | 我们三周前才全换过 |
[03:13] | Are there any entrances I’m not aware of? | 有我不知道的人进过吗 |
[03:15] | Wizey, scan all windows and doors for any known breaches. | 怀斯 扫描所有门和窗 是否有未知入侵 |
[03:18] | Scanning house now. | 正在扫描房子 |
[03:30] | Wizey, show me Tina’s office. | 怀斯 给我看蒂娜的办公室 |
[03:33] | I am sorry, Nico. | 抱歉 妮可 |
[03:35] | Wizey, voice off. | 怀斯 小点声 |
[03:39] | Show me Tina’s office. | 给我看蒂娜的办公室 |
[03:42] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫在哪 |
[03:43] | Robert? He knows you’re here. | 罗伯特 他知道你来了 |
[03:54] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[03:58] | Wizey, freeze. | 怀斯 定格 |
[04:01] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[04:08] | Live. | 实时信号 |
[04:46] | Incoming call. | 有人呼叫 |
[04:49] | Incoming call. | 有人呼叫 |
[04:52] | Incoming call. | 有人呼叫 |
[04:55] | Incoming call. | 有人呼叫 |
[04:56] | Accept. | 接听 |
[04:58] | – What are you doing? – Group WizTalk. | -你在干什么 -怀斯群聊 |
[05:00] | – I think your mom invented it. – And why are we doing it? | -好像是你妈发明的 -我们干这个做什么 |
[05:03] | – You haven’t heard the news? – What news? | -你没听说吗 -什么事 |
[05:05] | – You haven’t heard yet? – My God, about the beach? | -你没听说吗 -天呐 海滩的事 |
[05:06] | Have you been living under a rock all night? | 你是整晚都住在石头下面吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah, that cleared nothing up. | 嗯 我还是没懂 |
[05:10] | They found her body. Destiny. | 他们找到了黛丝特妮的尸体 |
[05:15] | Gotta say I called it. | 看来我说对了 |
[05:17] | – Nico, what… – It doesn’t make any sense. | -妮可 -这没道理 |
[05:19] | Yeah, none of it does. | 是啊 全都没道理 |
[05:20] | They found her body on the beach, | 他们在沙滩上发现了她的尸体 |
[05:21] | not in that weird box | 不是在那个怪盒子里 |
[05:22] | which we found in Victor’s garage, empty. | 那个是在维克多的工作间里 空的 |
[05:24] | Did you find anything in your parents’ lab? | 你们在你父母实验室里发现什么了吗 |
[05:26] | – No, nothing at all. – Well, not nothing. | -什么都没有 -不是什么都没有 |
[05:28] | Gert saw something. You want to say what? | 格特看到了东西 你要说出来吗 |
[05:30] | – Uh, no. – My junk. | -不想 -我的老二 |
[05:33] | She totally put on x-ray goggles and checked me out. | 她戴着X光眼镜 把我看了个通透 |
[05:35] | Can we stay on topic? | 能不能别歪楼 |
[05:37] | Okay, Wilder, | 好啊 威尔德 |
[05:38] | what’d you find in your basement murder library? | 你在谋杀地下室图书馆里发现了什么 |
[05:40] | Okay, the word choice there | 好吧 这个词 |
[05:41] | implies that a murder definitely happened. | 是指真发生了命案 |
[05:43] | I couldn’t get in. Dad wouldn’t leave me alone. | 我没进去 我爸没给我时机 |
[05:45] | Oh, what, like he knew you were suspicious? | 怎么 他怀疑你了吗 |
[05:47] | No, like he loves me | 不 是他爱我 |
[05:48] | and actually wants to spend time with me. | 真心想跟我共处 |
[05:50] | So, did our parents do it or not? | 我们的父母到底杀没杀人 |
[05:51] | Molly, that’s what we’re talking about. | 茉莉 我们就在商讨这个呢 |
[05:53] | That’s the whole thing we’re trying to figure out. | 这就是我们想搞清楚的 |
[05:55] | Why are we even still debating this? | 我们还讨论个什么劲 |
[05:58] | I’ve been reading Amy’s diary, okay, | 我一直在读艾米的日记 |
[06:01] | and I thought my mom hid it from me | 我以为我妈妈把它藏起来 |
[06:03] | because of what was in it, | 是因为里面的内容 |
[06:04] | but now I think it’s because of what wasn’t in it. | 但现在 我觉得是因为里面缺失的内容 |
[06:08] | Amy was happy. | 艾米本来很开心 |
[06:10] | There’s no way she did what she did. | 她根本不可能自杀 |
[06:12] | A girl dies on the same night | 有个女孩在 |
[06:14] | after the same meeting that Amy died. | 艾米死的那天 在同样的集会后死了 |
[06:15] | – Oh, my God, Nico. – Nico, come on, are you crazy? | -天啊 妮可 -妮可 你疯了吗 |
[06:18] | That’s totally different. We’re their blood. | 这完全不一样 我们可是他们的亲人 |
[06:20] | Not all of us, technically. | 严格讲 并不都是 |
[06:21] | Yeah, sorry, Nico, strangers are one thing… | 是啊 抱歉 妮可 陌生人是一码事 |
[06:23] | Destiny wasn’t a stranger to Karolina’s mom. | 黛丝特妮对于卡罗琳娜的妈妈可不陌生 |
[06:25] | Which is why I don’t believe that she would hurt her. | 所以我才不相信她会伤害她 |
[06:27] | And my parents wouldn’t hurt Amy. | 我父母也不会伤害艾米的 |
[06:28] | Like your parents are better than ours? | 怎么 你父母比我们的父母强吗 |
[06:30] | You father was actually in prison for murder. | 你父亲可因为杀人蹲过监狱 |
[06:33] | A long time ago, and the charges were dropped. | 那很久以前了 指控都撤销了 |
[06:34] | The murder library’s in your basement. | 谋杀图书馆在你家地下室 |
[06:36] | Can we please stop calling it that? | 我们能不能别那么喊它了 |
[06:38] | Can we stop turning on each other? | 我们能不能别互相攻击了 |
[06:39] | Okay, all I’m saying is we need to be smart. | 我只是说 我们得聪明点 |
[06:41] | First time for that, huh, Chase? | 第一次吧 查斯 |
[06:44] | We need to protect ourselves. | 我们得自保 |
[06:45] | No, you don’t. I could be your muscle. | 不用 我可以做你们的保护者 |
[06:48] | – I-I could show you… – I’m so sorry about her. | -我可以给你们看 -别介意她 |
[06:51] | Although it only works when I’m scared. | 但我害怕时就不好使 |
[06:52] | Are you not scared? Because I am. | 你不怕吗 我可怕 |
[06:54] | Look, you can all believe in whatever fantasy you want, but… | 你们愿怎么想怎么想 |
[06:58] | I’m gonna make damn sure that they can’t hurt me. | 但我要确保他们不会伤害我 |
[07:01] | I suggest you all do the same. | 我建议你们也是 |
[07:04] | Call terminated by host. | 发起人结束了通话 |
[10:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:29] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[10:32] | Help me! | 救命 |
[10:33] | Help me! Please help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[10:37] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 谁救救我 |
[10:42] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:44] | Somebody help me! | 谁救救我 |
[10:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:48] | We always knew that this could happen. | 我们早知道会这样 |
[10:49] | That is why we put a tracking device on her. | 所以我们才给它安了追踪器 |
[10:52] | Yeah, which you never turned on. | 是啊 但你从不打开它 |
[10:53] | The tracking device is for tracking, | 追踪器是追踪用的 |
[10:56] | for when she’s on the move, | 就是它走动起来时候用的 |
[10:57] | not when she’s safely ensconced in her habitat. | 不是它安全待在栖息地里时候用的 |
[10:59] | Yeah, where she would still be | 是啊 如果你没忘记锁门 |
[11:00] | if you hadn’t left the door unlocked. | 它也不会跑出去了 |
[11:02] | Why is it always me who left the door unlocked? | 怎么总是说我忘锁门 |
[11:03] | Maybe you left the door unlocked for once. | 或许这次是你忘锁门了 |
[11:05] | Okay, I always lock the door. You know I have a system. | 好吧 我总锁门的 你知道我很有条理 |
[11:08] | All right, all right, look… | 好吧 |
[11:11] | however she got out, we need to find her. | 不管它怎么跑掉的 我们会找到它的 |
[11:14] | – Yeah. – Fast. | -嗯 -尽快 |
[11:16] | – Find who? – Oh, hey, sweetie! | -找到谁 -亲爱的 |
[11:20] | Someone is missing from the lab. | 实验室有东西失踪了 |
[11:23] | Yeah, a hedgehog. | 是啊 一只刺猬 |
[11:25] | A, uh… very rare, valuable hedgehog, | 一只很珍贵的刺猬 |
[11:28] | and I… well, actually we… | 我 其实 是我们 |
[11:31] | are gonna take this drone out and find it. | 要带着这架无人机出去 找到它 |
[11:35] | I don’t remember a hedgehog. | 我不记得有刺猬啊 |
[11:37] | I was down there the other night feeding everyone. | 我那晚下去喂食来着 |
[11:39] | Definitely no hedgehog. Monster! | 绝对没有刺猬 怪物 |
[11:43] | Well, I guess that means it has been gone longer than we thought. | 那么 它看来是早就跑了 我们不知道 |
[11:48] | Um, you know, maybe we’ll just get something to eat | 或许 我们出去时 顺便 |
[11:51] | while we’re out. | 吃顿饭吧 |
[11:52] | – Okay. – Bye, girls. | -好 -再见了 姑娘们 |
[11:54] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[11:57] | – Those two are the worst liars ever. – Pretty much. | -那俩人真是太不会撒谎了 -是啊 |
[12:05] | – That was a close call. – I know. | -好悬啊 -是啊 |
[12:07] | You think they suspected anything? | 你觉得她们起疑了吗 |
[12:07] | No, we’re smooth operators. | 没有 我们很圆滑的 |
[12:11] | Oh, it’s PRIDE. Emergency meeting. | 是傲慢 紧急会面 |
[12:14] | – Now? – No! No more! | -现在吗 -怎么还来 |
[12:17] | PRIDE can suck it. | 傲慢去死吧 |
[12:18] | This is too important. This is about our future. | 这太重要了 这是为了我们的未来 |
[12:20] | Testify, Mama Bear. | 这就对了 熊妈妈 |
[12:21] | Now, how hard can it be to find a dinosaur in the Palisades? | 在沙漠里找只恐龙能有多难呢 |
[12:25] | Right? | 是吧 |
[12:28] | I hope this works. | 希望这能行 |
[12:29] | Yeah, well, this guy look like someone you can trust? | 是啊 这人看上去像是值得你信任的人吗 |
[12:35] | Is everyone here? | 都到齐了吗 |
[12:37] | No. We’re winging this shit, man. | 没有 这是临时起意 |
[12:39] | Since you called out the blue side, everything’s all patched up. | 是你突然打电话 说一切都解决好了 |
[12:41] | You have a right to be angry, I know, | 你们有权生气 我知道 |
[12:43] | but I said I was gonna make it up to you all, and I am. | 但我说过会弥补你们 我做到了 |
[12:46] | The solution is right… | 解决方案 就在… |
[12:52] | Where is she? You said you had someone. | 她在哪 你说你抓到了人 |
[12:53] | I did. I hit her with a tire iron | 我是抓到了 我拿撬胎棒打晕了她 |
[12:56] | and tied her up in here. | 绑起来放这儿了 |
[13:04] | She was eating French fries. | 她当时在吃薯条 |
[13:23] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:27] | I didn’t want to say anything on the phone last night, | 我昨晚不想在电话里说什么 |
[13:30] | but after reading Amy’s diary… | 但是读了艾米的日记后 |
[13:34] | She didn’t do it, Alex. | 她没自杀 艾利克斯 |
[13:37] | I know she didn’t. | 我确定她没有 |
[13:39] | I’m going to the police after school. Come with me? | 放学后我要去报警 你能一起来吗 |
[13:43] | The police? No way. | 报警 不行 |
[13:45] | Nico, what are you even going to say? | 妮可 你打算说什么啊 |
[13:47] | That the most prominent families in the city, | 城里最有名的几个家庭 |
[13:49] | dressed in matching nightgowns, | 都穿着一样的袍子 |
[13:50] | put a girl in a glowing box | 然后把一个姑娘塞进了发光的盒子里 |
[13:51] | that you’re pretty sure killed her? | 而你确定这害死了她吗 |
[13:53] | There are six witnesses… | 有六名证人呢 |
[14:01] | …and a dead body. | 还有一具死尸 |
[14:02] | Two dead bodies. | 两具死尸 |
[14:05] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[14:07] | Our parents lie for each other, or say nothing | 我们的父母为彼此撒谎 或是保持沉默 |
[14:09] | and demand proof. | 要求出示证据 |
[14:10] | They have the world’s greatest lawyer, my mom, not to mention, | 他们有世上最好的律师 我妈妈 跟别说 |
[14:14] | who do you think they’re going to suspect turned them in? | 你以为他们会怀疑是谁举报了他们 |
[14:16] | The only other people at the house that night… us. | 那晚除了他们唯一在家的人 就是我们 |
[14:21] | So I take it that’s a no? | 那么你是拒绝了 |
[14:27] | If the police don’t believe me, that’s on them, | 如果警察不信我 那是他们的错 |
[14:29] | but I’m telling them everything I know, | 但我要说出我知道的一切 |
[14:31] | about Destiny and my sister. | 关于黛丝特妮 关于我姐姐 |
[14:40] | We are in trouble here, Victor. | 我们有麻烦了 维克多 |
[14:41] | I know. I know I screwed up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[14:43] | First the girl, and now this false alarm? | 先是那女孩 现在又这样虚晃一招 |
[14:45] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[14:46] | The side effects from malaria medicine, | 疟疾药的副作用 |
[14:48] | I think, from my trip to South Africa. | 之前南非之旅时吃的 |
[14:51] | Why not just tell us the box wasn’t working? | 为什么不告诉我们盒子不好使 |
[14:54] | He wanted to, but I talked him out of it. | 他想说的 是我劝他别说的 |
[14:57] | I was sure that he fixed it. | 我以为他肯定修好了 |
[14:58] | It wasn’t the box. It was me. | 不是盒子 是我 |
[15:01] | But I’m feeling much better now. | 但我现在感觉好多了 |
[15:02] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[15:08] | I got my people covering on the girl’s body. | 我让我的人处理那女孩的尸体了 |
[15:10] | We’ll be okay on that front, but… | 那个方面我们不会有事 但是 |
[15:12] | We have a larger problem. | 我们有更大的问题 |
[15:16] | He’s sicker than he’s ever been. | 他状态从没这么差过 |
[15:19] | We need a replacement, now. | 我们需要马上找到替代者 |
[15:20] | Someone else from the church? | 在教会另找一个吗 |
[15:23] | Two kids in the same week? It’ll draw attention. | 一周俩孩子 太引人注意了 |
[15:26] | I think Victor had the right idea. | 我觉得维克多的思路是对的 |
[15:28] | We need a homeless person or a prostitute. | 我们需要个流浪汉 或妓女 |
[15:31] | You mean someone who doesn’t count. | 你是指无所谓的人 |
[15:33] | They all count. | 他们都有所谓的 |
[15:36] | You think this isn’t hard for me? | 你以为这对我来说不难吗 |
[15:37] | Would you let me take care of this? It was my screw-up. | 能不能让我来解决 是我搞砸的 |
[15:41] | You are right about that, but you’re not going alone. | 你说对了 但你不能自己解决 |
[15:44] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[15:48] | My plate’s a bit full today. | 我今天有很多事 |
[15:51] | Clear it. | 那就推掉 |
[15:54] | I see Dale and Stacey chose not to attend today. | 戴尔和史黛茜今天决定没来 |
[15:57] | I think it might be a good idea for us all to take some time | 我觉得我们该花点时间 |
[15:59] | to consider the promise we made all those years ago. | 考虑一下我们多年前许下的承诺 |
[16:03] | I’ll make sure they do just that. | 我会让他们做到的 |
[16:06] | I have to get back to him. | 我得回去陪他了 |
[16:08] | He can’t be alone right now. | 现在不能让他一个人待着 |
[16:17] | Hey, Chase! | 查斯 |
[16:20] | Tried to get your attention in homeroom. | 刚刚在年级教室里想招呼你来着 |
[16:22] | Guess you didn’t notice me. | 你大概没看到 |
[16:23] | No, I saw. I just pretended I didn’t. | 我看到了 只是装作没看到 |
[16:26] | I thought it’d be weird, you know, talking like we’re friends. | 我觉得那样会奇怪的 像朋友那样聊天 |
[16:29] | After everything that’s happened, | 如果经历了那么多事 |
[16:30] | that’s what you think is weird, okay. | 你还觉得这都奇怪 那好吧 |
[16:32] | Um, well, I just wanted to say | 我想说 |
[16:34] | thank you for not telling anyone about the lab. | 谢谢你没把实验室的事告诉其他人 |
[16:38] | Yeah, figured it wasn’t my place. | 嗯 我觉得我无权那么做 |
[16:40] | Why keep it a secret? | 为什么要保密 |
[16:42] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[16:43] | I don’t really want my parents to get in trouble | 我不想爸妈惹到联邦应急管理署 |
[16:45] | with FEMA or the ASPCA. | 或者爱护动物协会 |
[16:48] | They must’ve genetically scripted that therapod, so… | 他们肯定是养了只恐龙 所以… |
[16:52] | must be all kinds of illegal. | 肯定是不合法的 |
[16:54] | Yeah, so is killing a girl. | 对啊 谋杀一个女孩也是啊 |
[16:56] | There he is right there. | 他在那里 |
[17:03] | All weekend, no apology? | 都一个周末了 连个道歉都没有吗 |
[17:06] | You’re not getting one now, either. | 现在也不会道歉 |
[17:07] | Come on, man, it was just a party. | 行了 兄弟 就是一个派对 |
[17:09] | Everyone’s wasted, shit happens. | 大家都喝醉了 才发生这些破事 |
[17:11] | All that matters is the team. | 球队才是最重要的 |
[17:13] | We gotta be able to put stuff like this behind us. | 我们就把这种小事忘了吧 |
[17:16] | “Stuff like this”? | “这种小事” |
[17:18] | You can’t even say what you were gonna do. | 你有种就把你那坏主意说出来 |
[17:21] | Look, man, State is almost here. | 听着 兄弟 事情都这样了 |
[17:23] | Just say you’re sorry and we all move on. | 你就道个歉 我们一笑泯恩仇 |
[17:28] | You gonna say sorry to her? | 那你要跟她道歉吗 |
[17:31] | No. I got a broken rib ’cause of that bitch. | 没这打算 我因为那婊子断了根肋骨 |
[17:35] | Well, good thing you got 23 more! | 还好你还有23根 |
[17:37] | Chase! | 查斯 |
[17:43] | – stop it! – Get off me! | -停手 -放开我 |
[17:44] | That’s enough, stop! | 够了 停手 |
[17:45] | – Stop it, Chase! – That’s enough! | -快停手 查斯 -够了 |
[17:46] | – Get off of me! – That’s enough, stop! | -别拉着我 -够了 别打了 |
[17:49] | Three of you, in my office now. | 你们三个 立刻到我办公室来 |
[17:51] | Let’s go, gentlemen. | 走吧 小伙们 |
[17:56] | Come on, everyone, let’s go. Break it up. | 好了各位 散了吧 |
[17:57] | Back to lunch. Nothing to see. | 继续吃你们的午餐 没什么好看的 |
[17:59] | This is all your fault. | 都怪你 |
[18:01] | What is? | 你说什么 |
[18:02] | Well, if you didn’t get wasted | 如果你没喝醉 |
[18:03] | and hook up with Brandon and Lucas at that party, | 然后和布兰道还有卢卡斯搞在一起 |
[18:06] | then Chase wouldn’t have gone ham on their asses, | 查斯也不会揍他们 |
[18:08] | and our state lacrosse title wouldn’t be in jeopardy. | 我们球员的名声也不会搞成这样 |
[18:10] | No, that– that– that never happened. | 不 根本没这回事 |
[18:13] | Yeah, it did, but you wouldn’t remember that, | 真有这事 但你不会记得的了 |
[18:16] | because you’re a lightweight drunk | 因为你已经醉得不省人事 |
[18:18] | and a lacrosse-ruining slut. | 毁球员名声的贱女人 |
[18:31] | I have no idea what she’s talking about. I… | 我根本不知道她在说什么 我… |
[18:34] | I was– I was dancing alone downstairs, | 我当时一个人在楼下跳舞 |
[18:36] | and then the next thing I knew, I woke up with Chase. | 然后只记得醒来之后 查斯在我身边 |
[18:41] | Karolina, it sounds like maybe those guys– | 卡罗琳娜 听着觉得他们可能… |
[18:43] | No, no! She’s lying. I would know! | 不 她在撒谎 我很清楚 |
[18:47] | I’m– I mean, I would know, right? | 我知道的 对吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:54] | Why wouldn’t Chase tell me? | 查斯为什么不跟我说 |
[18:56] | I think he’s trying to protect you. | 我想他是想保护你吧 |
[19:04] | The light of the stars… | 繁星的光芒 |
[19:07] | The warmth of the sun… | 太阳的暖意 |
[19:11] | The energy of the universe. | 宇宙的力量 |
[19:13] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[19:14] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[19:16] | There must be something that I can do. | 肯定有什么我可以做的 |
[19:19] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[19:20] | Warm me. | 温暖我 |
[20:30] | I had a feeling I’d find you here. | 我感觉能在这里找到你 |
[20:33] | This is a sacred space, Frank. | 这是个神圣的地方 弗兰克 |
[20:35] | This is our church, last I checked. | 我记得这是我们共同的教堂 |
[20:39] | I haven’t seen you in days, so what’s going on in there? | 我好多天没见到你了 里面发生了什么 |
[20:43] | It’s called a meditation room. It’s pretty self-explanatory. | 这里是冥想房间 没什么好解释的 |
[20:46] | Leslie, are you having an affair? | 莱斯利 你是有外遇吗 |
[20:51] | That’s your fear, isn’t it? | 你就在害怕这个 是吗 |
[20:54] | You think the threat to our union | 你觉得能威胁到我们之间关系的 |
[20:56] | is lust and temptation of the flesh? | 是肉体的欲望和诱惑吗 |
[21:01] | It’s a pretty normal married-guy fear. | 已婚人士担心这个很正常 |
[21:04] | What am I supposed to think? | 那不然我应该想什么 |
[21:05] | It’s not your fault that your worldview is so limited. | 也不能怪你 你的见识就是这么短浅 |
[21:08] | All of that is about to change. | 是时候有所改变了 |
[21:10] | I’ve made arrangements for you at the Crater. | 我已经为你安排好 |
[21:12] | – What? – I sense that you’re ready… | -什么 -我觉得你已经准备好… |
[21:18] | to go Ultra. | 升为高阶了 |
[21:20] | That’s what I’ve been doing in there… | 这就是我在里面所做的… |
[21:24] | praying for you over the last two days. | 这两天都在里面为你祈祷 |
[21:27] | And I’ve made my decision. | 还有做出决定 |
[21:29] | And I just accused you of… Insecure actor. | 我刚刚还说你出轨了 |
[21:36] | You’ll have to cleanse yourself of that if you want to join me… | 如果你想要加入我 你就要净化你自己 |
[21:40] | but I think you can. | 我相信你可以的 |
[21:57] | They’re expecting you tonight. | 今晚 大家都等着你 |
[21:59] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[22:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:07] | Don’t thank me. You did this all on your own. | 不用谢我 这是你应得的 |
[22:19] | It’s always the church girls that are the craziest. | 教会女都是最疯狂的 |
[22:23] | What’s wrong with this chick?! | 那婊子搞什么鬼 |
[22:36] | Stein, team meeting happening about you. | 斯坦恩 因为你才要开球队会议 |
[22:39] | Sorry, Coach. | 抱歉 教练 |
[22:41] | Inspirational speech time, gentlemen. | 好好听我说话 小伙们 |
[22:44] | You guys have worked your ass off every day to get here. | 你们辛辛苦苦走到了今天 |
[22:47] | You got college recruiters around the country after you. | 还有全国各地的大学面试官等着你们 |
[22:51] | Whatever’s come between you guys, | 不管你们之间发生了什么 |
[22:53] | it can’t be worth risking all that. | 都不应为此涉险 |
[22:56] | Right? | 对吗 |
[23:04] | Hello, Gert, reporting for duty. | 你好 格特 我们来报到 |
[23:07] | Hi. Okay. What are we talking about? | 你们好 有什么事吗 |
[23:10] | Your club. Undermining the Patriarchy. | 你的俱乐部啊 瓦解父权社会 |
[23:12] | It says the first meeting is today. | 这上面说今天是第一次会议 |
[23:14] | We made T-shirts! | 我们还做了T恤 |
[23:15] | This shirt no longer fills me with unspeakable sadness. | 这T恤说出我的心声 |
[23:19] | Oh, my God, my club. I totally forgot about this. | 天啊 我的俱乐部 我都把这事忘了 |
[23:23] | I feel like I passed these out a lifetime ago. | 我感觉都好久以前的事了 |
[23:26] | I think it was Friday. | 是星期五没错吧 |
[23:28] | Hey, Gert, can I talk to you for a second? | 格特 我们能谈谈吗 |
[23:30] | Sorry, blondie, members only. | 抱歉 金发妹 会员会议 |
[23:37] | I’m so sorry, fellow travelers, | 很抱歉 会员们 |
[23:39] | but the patriarchy is going to have to remain for another day. | 这父权制的事我们要另找时间再说 |
[23:42] | Hey, Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[24:03] | I’m just surprised you wanted me to help. | 我只是有点惊讶你会找我帮忙 |
[24:05] | With everything going on right now, | 想想现在一大堆事 |
[24:07] | proving that our parents are innocent | 证明我们父母的清白 |
[24:08] | is the one thing that would actually make me feel better. | 是其中一件能让我感觉好点的事 |
[24:10] | You’re the only other person who thinks they might be. | 我也觉得他们是清白的 |
[24:13] | Not that I’m incapable of doing it on my own… | 也不是说我不能自己一个人去找证据… |
[24:15] | I do most things on my own. | 我几乎都是靠自己的 |
[24:16] | No, this is better, though. | 不 我跟你一起好一点 |
[24:19] | Sisterhood is powerful, right? | 姐妹情谊有力量 不是吗 |
[24:23] | Hey, Alex, do you want to come with us? | 艾利克斯 你要跟我们一起吗 |
[24:27] | You two are going somewhere? | 你们两个要去哪吗 |
[24:29] | – Together? – My house. | -一起吗 -我家 |
[24:30] | Yeah, we’re bonding | 没错 我们要一起去证明 |
[24:31] | on a mission to prove our parents aren’t killers. | 我们父母没有杀人 |
[24:35] | And how’s that? | 怎样证明 |
[24:36] | As I was telling Gert, | 正如我跟格特说的 |
[24:37] | there’s a Gibborim ceremony when somebody goes Ultra. | 当有人升高阶时 会有个吉博力姆仪式 |
[24:39] | I haven’t seen it, it’s a higher level than me, | 我没见过 我没到那个等级 |
[24:41] | but maybe that’s what we saw. | 但也许我们看到的就是这样 |
[24:43] | My mom has a bunch of my grandpa’s old papers | 我外公那些关于各种仪式的旧报纸和书籍 |
[24:45] | and books on our rites and rituals. | 全都在我妈那里 |
[24:47] | Could explain it. | 里面也许会有解释 |
[24:49] | Except the rest of our parents aren’t in your church. | 可是我们的父母都不在你的教会里 |
[24:50] | There’s clearly a lot we don’t know about the ‘rents, | 显然我们对我们的父母还有很多未知之处 |
[24:53] | but wouldn’t it be great if their big secret was | 但如果他们最大的秘密只是参与吉博力姆 |
[24:54] | just that they’d converted to Gibborim? | 那岂不是很好吗 |
[24:57] | Everyone can live without Dale | 即使没有戴尔和史黛茜的贡品奶酪 |
[24:58] | and Stacey’s Passover brisket. | 大家也能过得很好 |
[25:00] | Actually, Gibborim practitioners can still observe | 其实吉博力姆的信徒还是可以 |
[25:02] | any other aspect of other religions. | 遵从其他宗教的 |
[25:04] | – It’s really inclusive in that way. – Even better! | -这是一种非常包容的宗教 -那样更好 |
[25:07] | You guys really want this? | 你们真要这么做吗 |
[25:09] | Are you with us? | 你加入我们吗 |
[25:11] | Team There’s Gotta Be Another Explanation? | “肯定有其他解释”小队 |
[25:13] | Yeah, honestly, I don’t know what I believe right now… | 说实话 我现在不知道该相信什么 |
[25:18] | but at least you two have each other, | 但至少你们还有彼此互相照应 |
[25:20] | from someone who doesn’t have anyone in their corner. | 而我却是只身一人 |
[25:22] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[25:36] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[25:37] | The smell of failure. | 失败之人的味道 |
[25:40] | Pick one, and let’s get out of here. | 随便选一个 然后快点走人 |
[25:50] | Yeah? | 选好了吗 |
[25:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:00] | All right, let’s wheel him to the car. | 好 我们把他搬上车吧 |
[26:03] | No, no, no, we gotta hit him first so he doesn’t wake up. | 不不不 先打他 免得他醒来 |
[26:06] | The man’s passed out! | 这人已经昏迷了 |
[26:09] | He’s probably been passed out for days. | 他也许已经昏迷了好几天 |
[26:11] | He would shit his pants. I can’t take that chance. | 那他会在裤子上拉屎 我可不要冒这个险 |
[26:15] | That doesn’t seem like | 这样似乎不是 |
[26:16] | the most accurate indicator for whether or not he’s– | 以最精确的指标来判断他是否… |
[26:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[26:20] | Finishing what I started. | 完成我一开始要做的事 |
[26:25] | Robert, slice his achilles tendon! Disable him! | 罗伯特 切下他的跟腱 弄残他 |
[26:28] | – Are you insane? – You ain’t slicing shit, mother–! | -你疯了吗 -你什么也休想切 混蛋 |
[26:37] | Your wife is going to kill us. | 你妻子会杀了我们的 |
[26:39] | My wife is never going to know. | 我妻子绝对不会知道 |
[26:41] | I’m calling Flores. | 我要打给弗洛雷斯 |
[26:44] | I got a 1010 in progress on Fifth and Spring. Requesting backup. | 第五街和春街路口发生打架事件 请求支援 |
[26:52] | You know, I’m really digging this Gibb thing. | 我真的很喜欢吉博教的事 |
[26:55] | I mean, I’m not super down | 虽说我非常不喜欢 |
[26:57] | with the amount of white jeans involved, | 这么多白色的牛仔裤 |
[26:58] | but there’s a lot about this that’s really beautiful. | 但这当中还是有很多美丽之处 |
[27:02] | Thank you. I know how it looks to the outside world, | 谢谢 我知道外人是怎么看的 |
[27:05] | but the more others doubt it, | 但是越多人持怀疑态度 |
[27:07] | the more it’s always just reinforced my beliefs. | 就越是加强我的信念 |
[27:09] | Well, I apologize for ever referring to it | 很抱歉我把这说成是 |
[27:12] | as a quasi-sci-fi crackpot pseudo cult. | 类似科幻疯子假邪教 |
[27:17] | You know, the other kids think we’re crazy | 其他的孩子认为我们疯了 |
[27:18] | for believing in our parents. | 才会相信我们的父母 |
[27:20] | That’s called faith. | 那叫做信仰 |
[27:26] | That’s weird. My mom’s laptop. | 很奇怪 我妈的电脑在这 |
[27:28] | She usually has it with her, | 她一般都会带在身边 |
[27:29] | but she has been kind of distracted lately. | 但她最近好像心不在焉 |
[27:32] | Ultra… hey, maybe that’s what we’re looking for. | 高阶 也许这就是我们要找的 |
[27:37] | 文件 高阶计划 加密文件 输入十位数解密代码 | |
[27:38] | The file’s encrypted. | 文件加密了 |
[27:42] | Hey! Do you remember Alex’s sixth-grade party favors? | 你记得亚历克斯六年级的派对礼物吗 |
[27:48] | Well, the gift that keeps on giving. | 那礼物我到现在还留着 |
[27:53] | I’m sure Alex can figure this out. | 我想亚历克斯能破解这个文件 |
[27:57] | That could be my mom. | 可能是我妈回来了 |
[28:05] | – Chase. – Karolina. | -查斯 -卡罗琳娜 |
[28:08] | …and Gert. | 还有格特 |
[28:11] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[28:11] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[28:13] | – It’s kind of a long story. – That’s, uh… | -说来话长 -那… |
[28:17] | great. | 很好 |
[28:21] | Hey, can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[28:24] | Alone? | 单独聊聊 |
[28:27] | Of course, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[28:28] | I have to go get this to Alex, so I’ll be going. | 我要把这个拿给艾利克斯 我先走了 |
[28:30] | Oh, hey, Gert– | 格特 |
[28:32] | Thank you for being there for me. | 谢谢你陪我 |
[28:35] | It’s nice to know I have you as a friend. | 我很高兴有你这个朋友 |
[28:38] | Of course. Yeah. | 不客气 |
[28:40] | I– I’m everyone’s friend. | 我是所有人的朋友 |
[28:42] | Yeah. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[28:46] | I’ll wait for my Lyft out here, thank you! | 我在外面等车来接我吧 谢谢 |
[29:09] | You come here to try and talk me out of this? | 你来这是想要说服我吗 |
[29:13] | No, I know better than that. | 不 我知道这是不可能的 |
[29:14] | I came here so that you wouldn’t have to do this alone. | 我来了 你就不用一人独自面对 |
[29:32] | Help you? | 有事吗 |
[29:34] | I’d like to report a murder. | 我想举报一起谋杀案 |
[29:36] | I mean, I wouldn’t like to, but… | 我也不想 但是 |
[29:38] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[29:39] | No. It’s two murders. | 不 是两起谋杀案 |
[29:53] | – You quit? – Yeah. Whatever. | -你退出了吗 -是的 随便吧 |
[29:56] | But lacrosse meant everything to you. | 但是曲棍球是你的一切 |
[29:57] | Yeah, it did, but… | 是的 但是 |
[29:59] | there might be other things that are more important. | 也许还有其他更重要的事 |
[30:03] | Chase, I don’t even remember | 查斯 我甚至不记得 |
[30:05] | Brandon and Lucas being at that party… | 布兰道和卢卡斯是否在那个派对 |
[30:08] | but if they were and something happened, I need you to tell me. | 但如果他们在 出了什么事 我要你告诉我 |
[30:11] | Please, okay, I can handle it, | 拜托 我能承受 |
[30:12] | but not knowing is, like, way worse. | 但不知情只会更糟糕 |
[30:17] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[30:20] | I– I walked in before anything happened… | 事发之前 我走了进去 |
[30:25] | but just before. | 但是赶上了 |
[30:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:33] | – I’m sorry. – Hey, you don’t have to be sorry. | -对不起 -你不必道歉 |
[30:36] | What I saw in them, I can’t be a part of. | 我不能成为他们这样的人 |
[30:40] | And, hey, maybe I’m replacing lacrosse with something better. | 但是也许我可以找到更好的事来代替曲棍球 |
[30:48] | Come inside. | 进屋里吧 |
[30:56] | – Where are we going? – You’ll see. | -我们要去哪 -到了你就知道 |
[31:08] | Something else happened that night, | 那晚发生了一些事 |
[31:10] | something that I can’t explain, | 一些我无法解释的事 |
[31:13] | and I think I can make it happen again, | 我想我可以让类似的事再次发生 |
[31:16] | but I’ve been too scared to try. | 但我一直太过害怕不敢尝试 |
[31:18] | So if I pass out again, | 所以如果我再昏过去 |
[31:21] | I need you to help me, okay? | 我要你帮我 好吗 |
[31:23] | – Just like you did. – Wait… | -就像你之前做的那样 -等等 |
[31:26] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[31:28] | Just stand there. | 站在那别动 |
[31:33] | I’m gonna take off my bracelet. | 我要摘下我的手镯 |
[31:37] | Your bracelet. | 你的手镯 |
[31:52] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[31:53] | I don’t know how! | 我也不知道 |
[31:55] | I don’t even know what… | 我甚至不知道这是什么 |
[32:00] | What does it feel like? | 是什么感觉 |
[32:04] | Good. Warm. | 感觉很好 很温暖 |
[32:11] | – I’m kind of afraid. -Of what? | -我有点害怕 -害怕什么 |
[32:14] | Electrocution? Radiation poisoning? | 触电而死 或是辐射中毒 |
[32:19] | I think it’s okay. | 应该没事的 |
[32:36] | I have so many questions. | 我有很多很多疑问 |
[32:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:49] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[32:51] | You getting cold feet? | 你要临阵退缩吗 |
[32:52] | Oh, hey. Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉久等了 |
[32:54] | Detective on the Gonzales case got an important call, so… | 负责冈萨雷斯案子的警探接到了一个重要的电话… |
[32:58] | We’re good. | 没事 |
[33:04] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[33:06] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[33:11] | What is Chase’s dad doing with your dad | 查斯爸爸和你爸爸 |
[33:13] | at the police station? | 来警察局干什么 |
[33:17] | Holy shit. Go, go, go, go. | 该死 快走 快走 |
[33:30] | That detective is the man my parents called when Amy died. | 那个警探就是艾米死的时候我爸妈联系的警探 |
[33:35] | He came to the house. | 他来过我们家 |
[33:38] | He said he’d handle it. | 他说他会处理的 |
[33:40] | And now he’s in charge of Destiny’s case. | 现在他还负责黛丝特妮的案子 |
[33:44] | Your parents… | 你的父母 |
[33:46] | Our parents have the cops in their pocket. | 警察是我们父母的人 |
[33:50] | This has gotten too big. | 这事情太大了 |
[33:52] | You believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吗 |
[33:55] | I think I always believed you. | 我觉得我一直相信着你 |
[34:03] | That’s why I took this. | 所以我才拿了这个 |
[34:08] | Jesus, Alex! | 上帝啊 艾利克斯 |
[34:09] | I found it in my dad’s desk. | 我在我爸爸的书桌里找到的 |
[34:11] | And what do you think’s | 你觉得等他发现 |
[34:12] | going to happen when he notices it’s gone? | 枪不见了的话 会怎么样 |
[34:13] | I don’t know. But Chase was right. | 我不知道 但查斯说得对 |
[34:17] | We’ve gotta protect ourselves. | 我们要保护自己 |
[34:24] | Thank you for meeting me at home. | 谢谢你愿意来我家见我 |
[34:26] | As I’m sure you’re aware, this isn’t exactly official business. | 你应该也发现这不是公事 |
[34:30] | Your house calls are my favorite part of the job. | 我最喜欢你要我到你家来 |
[34:35] | You find what I was looking for? | 找到我要找的东西了吗 |
[34:37] | I did. Paints a pretty clear picture. | 找到了 画了不错的画 |
[34:40] | Those bastards. | 这些混蛋 |
[34:42] | It’s none of my business, of course… | 这当然不关我的事 |
[34:44] | Sure isn’t. | 没错 |
[34:45] | …but I was expecting something else… | 但我本来以为会让我干其他活 |
[34:47] | economic espionage, trade secret theft, | 做商业间谍 窃取机密之类的 |
[34:50] | but not this. | 但不是干这种活 |
[34:52] | To be honest, once I put it all together, | 老实说 我全部收集到后 |
[34:56] | kind of wanted to go with them. | 都想和他们一起走了 |
[35:02] | As always, Kincaid… | 一如既往 金凯德 |
[35:06] | thank you for your service. | 谢谢你的服务 |
[35:07] | As always, Tina, thank you for your money. | 一如既往 蒂娜 谢谢你的钱 |
[35:13] | You know… | 你知道 |
[35:15] | they don’t seem like bad people. | 他们看上去不像坏人 |
[35:19] | They never do. | 从来都不像 |
[35:30] | Temescal was a bust, but I say we head northwest, | 特马斯科什么都没有 我觉得我们应该往西北走 |
[35:36] | Paramount Ranch. | 派拉蒙农场 |
[35:39] | Let’s face it, she’s gone. | 面对现实吧 她走了 |
[35:42] | I say we go, too. | 我们也走吧 |
[35:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:45] | Go home? No. No way, we are not giving up yet. | 回家吗 不 我们还不能放弃 |
[35:48] | No, not home. I say we go away. | 不 不是回家 我说我们就此离开吧 |
[35:51] | Without her? | 不找到她吗 |
[35:53] | Stace, someone is going to find her. | 史黛茜 有人会找到她 |
[35:56] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[35:58] | Well, then it’ll become the stuff of urban legend, | 然后就会成为都市传说 |
[36:00] | like alligators in the sewers of New York. | 就像纽约下水道里的鳄鱼 |
[36:02] | Or it becomes the biggest thing in the history of biogenetics. | 或者成为历史生物遗传学中最大的发现 |
[36:06] | – And we don’t get the credit. – Or the blame. | -却不是我们的功劳 -或是我们的错 |
[36:07] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[36:10] | I’m tired. I’m scared. | 我太累 太害怕了 |
[36:12] | And I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[36:14] | What about the girls? | 姑娘们呢 |
[36:17] | The sale of the serum hasn’t gone through yet. | 血清的钱都还没有打过来 |
[36:19] | We have enough money. | 我们有足够的钱的 |
[36:22] | It was a good plan, but the plan is screwed. | 这是个好计划 但是这个计划砸了 |
[36:25] | Look at us! | 看看我们 |
[36:27] | We go home, we pack, we leave, | 我们回家 收拾东西就走 |
[36:29] | and no one ever hears from the Yorkeses again. | 没人再会知道约克一家 |
[36:40] | So maybe the bracelet is some kind of inhibitor? | 这个手镯也许是某种抑制工具吗 |
[36:43] | Which would explain why my mom never wanted me to take it off. | 所以我妈妈才绝对不会让我拿下来 |
[36:46] | Do you think there are other people in your church who… glow? | 你觉得你们教堂还有其他人会…发光吗 |
[36:49] | I don’t know. I really, really just gotta talk to my mom. | 我不知道 我真的真的得找我妈妈谈谈 |
[36:52] | Well, are you sure you can trust her? | 你确定你能相信她吗 |
[36:54] | Yeah. Chase, I take this thing off and I turn into Rainbow Brite. | 查斯 我摘下这东西就变成了彩虹仙子 |
[36:58] | – I mean, with all the weirdness going on– – Hey. It’s not weird. | -发生了这么多怪事… -这不奇怪 |
[37:03] | You are a… | 你是… |
[37:05] | You are… | 你是… |
[37:09] | the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 我见过最美的 |
[37:14] | You deserve answers. | 你应该得到答案 |
[37:19] | 发件人 茉莉 收件人 凯瑟琳·威尔德 标题 我想知道关于我父母的事 | |
[37:35] | 1.你们这些父母有人特别强壮吗 2.你们在我身上做了什么秘密实验吗 | |
[37:43] | 1.你们这些父母有人特别强壮吗 2.你们在我身上做了什么秘密实验吗 3.他们死的那晚发生了什么 | |
[37:53] | Gert? | 格特 |
[38:03] | Gert? | 格特 |
[38:06] | Are you home? | 你回来了吗 |
[38:14] | You better not be trying to scare me, Gertrude. | 你最好别吓我 格特鲁德 |
[38:20] | This isn’t funny! | 这样不好玩 |
[39:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[39:19] | Get away from her. | 别碰她 |
[39:31] | Be still. | 别动 |
[39:33] | Holy shit, it does what I say. | 天啊 它听我的话 |
[39:40] | Here. | 过来 |
[39:43] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[39:53] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[40:08] | You know, hon, I think my passport expired. | 亲爱的 我觉得我的护照过期了 |
[40:10] | Yeah? We’ll take care of… that. | 是吗 我们会…想办法 |
[40:14] | I guess we found the dinosaur. | 我想我们找到恐龙了 |
[40:22] | We… have… A dinosaur! | 我们…有个…恐龙 |
[40:28] | When were you gonna tell us this? | 你们打算什么时候告诉我们 |
[40:30] | Well, there’s a, um, | 这种事 |
[40:31] | a time and place for that kind of stuff. | 需要时间和空间 |
[40:33] | I’m available now. | 我现在就有空 |
[40:34] | Can we start with why this dinosaur listens to me like a dog? | 能不能先说为什么这个恐龙像小狗狗一样听我话 |
[40:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:38] | It only listens to her and it doesn’t listen to me. | 它只听她的话 不听我的 |
[40:41] | – Okay, that’s… – …unexpected. | -这… -出乎意料 |
[40:45] | We created it for your protection– for our protection. | 我们创造出它是为了保护你们…保护我们 |
[40:49] | Protection? | 保护 |
[40:52] | Protection from what? | 保护我们不受什么伤害 |
[40:55] | Look, this might be difficult for you to hear, | 你们可能很难理解 |
[40:57] | but I just want you both to know that everything we do, | 但我希望你们知道我们所做的一切 |
[41:01] | we do it for you girls. | 都是为了你们俩 |
[41:03] | Everything. And… | 一切 以及 |
[41:05] | what I’m about to tell you you may not understand | 你们现在可能没法理解 |
[41:09] | right this moment, but I promise you, one day, | 我要说的话 但我保证 总有一天 |
[41:12] | you will. It’s just… | 你们会理解的 只是… |
[41:17] | I’ll explain more to you in the car on the way. | 我们上车后在路上慢慢向你们解释吧 |
[41:23] | Ignore it. This is more important. | 别接 这事更重要 |
[41:26] | Um, okay, | 好吧 |
[41:28] | – What we’re trying to say– – It’s Tina. | -我们想说的是… -是蒂娜 |
[41:30] | Were you expecting her? | 你和她约了见面吗 |
[41:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:34] | Uh, nothing. Just stay here and keep her quiet. | 没什么 待在这里 让她安静点 |
[41:43] | It’s a “Her”! | 是个”她” |
[41:48] | It’s not like you two to miss an emergency PRIDE meeting. | 你们俩不像是会错过傲慢紧急会议的人 |
[41:51] | Oh! We are so sorry about that. Wanted to come. | 我们很抱歉 我们向来的 |
[41:56] | Mushroom hunting in the cave. | 但是我们在洞穴里找蘑菇 |
[41:58] | Yeah, and the cell reception is so spotty. | 手机信号被孢子影响太严重 |
[42:01] | – Really bad. Have you ever been there? – Oh, but the mushrooms! | -太严重了 你去过吗 -但是那些蘑菇 |
[42:03] | – Really good. – They are delish! | -真的很棒 -太美味了 |
[42:04] | – We have some if you want to take them home. – Little olive oil, | -我们还有一些能给你带回家 -加点橄榄油 |
[42:06] | salt, pepper… | 盐 胡椒… |
[42:08] | Okay, I didn’t think so. | 好吧 还是算了 |
[42:11] | I’m just happy that you both are okay. | 我只是很高兴你们没事 |
[42:13] | When you didn’t show up, | 你们没出现的时候 |
[42:14] | I was worried something might’ve happened to you, | 我还在担心你们出什么事了 |
[42:17] | or that you left us. | 或者你们离开了我们 |
[42:20] | Left you? How is that even–? | 离开了你们 那怎么… |
[42:23] | Where would we go? | 我们能去哪里 |
[42:25] | The Hernandez’s ranch in Yucatan. | 尤卡坦的埃尔南德斯农场 |
[42:28] | Oh, you, um… know about the ranch. | 你…你知道那个农场 |
[42:31] | Seems like a lovely property, | 看起来是个不错的地方 |
[42:33] | completely off the grid, | 与世隔绝 |
[42:35] | held in a private trust, | 由私人信托金出资 |
[42:36] | hidden behind a wall of LLCs and DBAs. | 藏在一堆有限责任公司和数据后 |
[42:40] | So thoughtful of Gene and Alice | 吉恩和艾丽斯想的真周到 |
[42:42] | to leave that to you in their will, | 在遗产中将那个地方留给了你们 |
[42:46] | almost like they wanted you to have someplace to run to. | 好像就是希望你们俩有个能藏身的地方 |
[42:51] | I mean, it’s just a shack in the jungle. We’re not even… | 那只是丛林里的一个小屋 我们没有… |
[42:54] | I’m sure that sounds like paradise right now. | 现在看起来肯定很像是天堂 |
[42:57] | I assume that’s why you’ve | 我想这也是为什么 |
[42:58] | been transferring large amounts of money there. | 你们一直在向那里转移资产 |
[43:01] | Anyhow… | 不管怎么样 |
[43:05] | dreamers gotta dream… | 有梦想无可厚非 |
[43:08] | but I do hope you can focus on the job that really matters. | 但我还是希望你们能将重点放在实事上 |
[43:13] | – Ours. – Ours. | -我们的 -我们的 |
[43:16] | It’s on the top of my… the list. | 那是我的…首要任务 |
[43:20] | We’re almost there. | 我们快完成了 |
[43:24] | And by “We,” I do mean all of us. | “我们”是指我们所有人 |
[43:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[43:38] | It’s over. We’re never getting out. | 完了 我们逃不掉了 |
[43:42] | – Oh, my God. – What happened? | -我的天啊 -出什么事了 |
[43:47] | You, uh, you wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[43:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:50] | Just like I didn’t understand | 就像我不会理解 |
[43:51] | you guys were lying about the hedgehog? | 你们一直对养了个宠物的事撒谎 |
[43:54] | – Maybe if you guys finally– – You know what, Gert? | -如果你们能… -你知道吗 格特 |
[43:56] | This attitude needs to stop. The sarcasm, the snide remarks. | 不许再用这种态度 这种讽刺挖苦 |
[43:59] | So, admittedly, you got that from me, I have had enough! | 我承认这是遗传自我 我受够了 |
[44:05] | Got it. | 明白 |
[44:06] | No, Gert, wait a sec– Oh, God. | 不 格特 等等 天啊 |
[44:18] | Gert says this is from Leslie’s laptop. | 格特说这是从莱斯利的电脑中发现的 |
[44:21] | How long do you think this will take? | 你觉得需要多久 |
[44:23] | Oh, I’m getting there. | 我快好了 |
[44:25] | The encryption on this is a lot more complicated | 这个加密方式可比一般的 |
[44:27] | than you would expect for a church group. | 宗教集团复杂多了 |
[44:30] | But not someone hiding a murderer. | 但如果要隐瞒谋杀犯 那就可以理解了 |
[44:33] | Well, the good news is by the time this is over, | 好消息是 等这边结束 |
[44:35] | I’ll have a pretty high tolerance for caffeine. | 我估计已经对咖啡因有高抗性了 |
[44:38] | Great, we’re already not sleeping. | 太好了 我们已经没睡觉了 |
[44:44] | I got in. | 我进去了 |
[44:49] | There’s nothing in here about any ritual church doctrines. | 没有什么宗教教条 |
[44:53] | It’s files, intake files. | 都是文件 内部文件 |
[44:57] | Runaways. | 离家者 |
[45:33] | – Chase? – Shit. | -查斯 该死 |
[45:36] | Uh, sorry, I’ll, uh, I’ll get out of here. | 抱歉 我马上离开这里 |
[45:43] | You needed something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[45:46] | Uh, no, it’s… nothing. | 不 没什么 |
[45:49] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[45:53] | Dad, please, I’ve been working on that for a long time, | 爸爸 拜托 我辛辛苦苦做了很久 |
[45:56] | so just… please. | 所以…拜托 |
[46:04] | I knew that was gonna happen | 我就知道你看到后 |
[46:06] | when you got ahold of it, goddamn it! | 就会这样做 该死 |
[46:07] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[46:11] | Right there, sit. | 坐这边 |
[46:22] | Now, tell me. | 告诉我 |
[46:26] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[46:29] | That thing is the work of a child. You got ahead of yourself. | 那只是个过家家的玩意 你不止这点水平 |
[46:32] | Don’t worry about the execution. Not yet. | 别担心要怎么实现 先不用考虑 |
[46:35] | Just tell me your idea. | 告诉我你的想法 |
[46:38] | Every detail. What it does. | 所有细节 这要用来干什么 |
[46:40] | How it feels. How it makes you feel. | 感觉怎么样 让你感觉怎么样 |
[46:42] | Right now it is perfect in your mind, | 现在肯定在你脑中慢慢成形 |
[46:45] | and that is where you need to live while we build this thing. | 等我们一起造这个东西时 你必须想明白 |
[46:49] | Take me there. | 告诉我吧 |
[46:52] | What is this thing called? | 这东西叫什么 |
[46:56] | Fistigons. | 粉碎拳套 |
[47:00] | Destiny Gonzales, 18. | 黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 18岁 |
[47:02] | No next of kin. | 没有近亲 |
[47:04] | Special consideration: per led. | 特殊考虑 通过LED |
[47:08] | Geparhart, Brian, 16, runaway. A Mexican. | 布莱恩·加帕哈特 16岁离家 墨西哥人 |
[47:13] | They’re all “Per led.” What does that mean? | 他们都是”通过LED” 这是什么意思 |
[47:17] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[47:22] | Is Amy in there? | 艾米在这里面吗 |
[47:30] | You think they’re all dead? | 你觉得他们都死了吗 |
[47:34] | One way to find out. | 只有一种办法能知道 |
[47:35] | 布莱恩·加帕哈特 失踪人口搜索 | |
[47:39] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[47:40] | Yeah, there’s no mention in here of any of these names. | 这里根本没提到这些名字 |
[47:43] | Because they were nobody. No one cared for these kids. | 因为他们无关紧要 没人在意这些孩子 |
[47:48] | Not even enough to file a missing persons report. | 甚至都没人报告失踪 |
[47:51] | One a year for 15 years. | 就差一年到15岁 |
[48:01] | Leslie’s maiden name is Ellerh. | 莱斯利的婚前姓埃勒 |
[48:04] | L-E-D. Leslie Ellerh Dean. | LED 莱斯利·埃勒·迪恩 |
[48:07] | LED Led. | |
[48:12] | So our parents are serial killers, | 所以我们的父母是连环杀手 |
[48:13] | and Karolina’s mother hand-picks the victims? | 由卡罗琳娜的妈妈亲手挑选受害者 |
[48:17] | Do we tell her? | 我们要告诉她吗 |
[48:19] | We have to. | 必须要告诉她 |
[48:21] | Anyone drive a silver Prius? | 有人开一辆银色普锐斯吗 |
[48:23] | Plate frame says “My other ride is a Tardis.” | 车架上写着”我另一个座驾是塔迪斯” |
[48:26] | Um, yeah, that’s me. | 是我的 |
[48:28] | Alarm’s going off, bro. | 警报响了 伙计 |
[48:31] | – Go. I’ll call her. – Okay. | -去吧 我联系她 -好 |
[48:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[49:09] | What’s up, Nico? | 怎么了 妮可 |
[49:10] | Alex cracked the files. | 艾利克斯破解了档案 |
[49:12] | They weren’t about any ceremony. | 根本没有什么仪式 |
[49:13] | They were about… | 全部都是… |
[49:16] | So Destiny isn’t the only runaway | 黛丝特妮不是你们教会 |
[49:18] | to go missing from your church. | 第一个失踪的离家出走者 |
[49:22] | And it looks like your mom | 看起来是你妈妈 |
[49:24] | was the one choosing the victims. | 负责挑选受害者 |
[49:26] | They’ve been taking people for over 15 years. | 他们15年来一直在杀人 |
[49:30] | We don’t know if Amy was involved in all this. | 我们不知道艾米和这些事有没有关系 |
[49:50] | – Karolina, are you there? – Hey, hon. | -卡罗琳娜 你还在听吗 -亲爱的 |
[49:54] | Come meet us. We’re at Timely. | 来找我们吧 我们在时刻咖啡厅 |
[49:57] | Karolina, are you there? Can you hear me? | 卡罗琳娜 你还在吗 你听得到吗 |
[50:02] | Where is he? | 他跑哪里去了 |
[50:10] | Get off me! Aah! Stop! Hey! | 放开我 住手 |
[50:14] | Alex! Alex! | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 |
[50:16] | Alex! Alex! | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 |
[50:20] | – What is it? – Someone took Alex. | -怎么了 -有人抓走了艾利克斯 |