时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | The school. They’re using its construction as a cover. | 那所学校 他们用施工来做幌子 |
[00:12] | Basically our whole lives | 基本上我们这一生 |
[00:14] | they’ve been planning on how to end the world. | 他们一直在策划如何终结世界 |
[00:15] | Getting rid of anyone who stood in their way. | 铲除一切阻碍他们的人 |
[00:20] | We have to stop this. No one else will. | 我们必须阻止他们 没有其他人会这么做了 |
[00:22] | So, at least two other people knew that Amy was in danger– | 所以至少另外两人知道艾米有危险 |
[00:24] | – Whoever warned her… – And whoever killed her. | -警告她的 -和杀了她的 |
[00:27] | On the night of the failed sacrifice, | 献祭失败的那一天 |
[00:28] | your children witnessed everything. | 你们的孩子看到了一切 |
[00:30] | They’ve been conspiring against you for weeks. | 他们已经密谋对付你们好几个星期了 |
[00:32] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道 |
[00:33] | Because one of you did the right thing and came to me. | 因为你们其中一个人做了正确的事 来找了我 |
[00:35] | Let me ask you again. Where are your children? | 我再问你们一遍 你们的孩子在哪里 |
[00:39] | Once we get in there, we destroy as much as we can | 我们进去以后 尽快毁掉 |
[00:41] | as fast as we can, then we get out. | 所有能毁掉的 然后就走 |
[00:43] | Are you mad at me about what happened between us? | 你在因为我们俩之间的事而冲我生气吗 |
[00:46] | I’ve just wanted to do that for a really long time. | 我很久以前就想这么做了 |
[00:49] | Almost 20 years I’ve been waiting to see what the hell | 我等了将近二十年就想看看 |
[00:50] | old G’s gonna do with this shit. | 杰到底要在这地方搞出什么花样来 |
[00:52] | I guess it’s finally on. | 终于来了 |
[00:58] | Time to come home, son. | 该回家了 儿子 |
[00:59] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你去任何地方 |
[01:02] | – We’re a family. – We are a family. | -我们是一家人 -我们是一家人 |
[01:04] | And we’ll fight you if we have to! | 必要的话我们会与你们战斗 |
[01:19] | Looks like all your kids have a little something extra. | 看来你们的孩子都有外挂 |
[01:21] | Not Gert, all right? She’s just a regular kid. | 格特没有 她就是个普通的孩子 |
[01:29] | Disobeyed me. Good call. | 没听我话 真明智 |
[01:32] | That could’ve only come from one place. | 那个只可能是从一个地方来的 |
[01:34] | I’ve been meaning to bring you all up to speed on that. | 我一直想跟你们说这件事的 |
[01:37] | I got this. | 看我的 |
[01:38] | No! | 不 |
[01:48] | Fine, if that’s how they wanna play, then let’s bring it! | 好啊 如果他们想这么来 那来吧 |
[02:06] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[02:07] | I can help her! | 我可以帮她 |
[02:20] | – What… – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[02:27] | – Chase, run! – Jonah, stop! | -查斯 快跑 -约拿 别 |
[02:31] | Let’s try to reason with them. | 跟他们讲讲道理 |
[02:38] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[02:42] | I swear, Jonah, if you hurt my son…! | 我发誓 约拿 你敢伤我儿子 |
[02:44] | Geoffrey, please. | 杰弗里 别 |
[02:46] | Jonah, this isn’t necessary. | 约拿 这没必要 |
[02:51] | Please. | 求你 |
[03:00] | No. | 不 |
[03:09] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:09] | You guys have to go. He came for me. | 你们走吧 他是冲我来的 |
[04:13] | – What? – Are you crazy? | -什么 -你疯了吗 |
[04:14] | No, we’re not leaving you. | 不 我们不能丢下你 |
[04:15] | I’ll hold him off and I’ll meet you outside, okay? | 我会拖住他 我们在外面碰头 |
[04:17] | – It’s the only way. – Don’t do this, please, I’m begging you! | -只能如此了 -别这样 求你了 |
[04:19] | – Chase, run! – You can’t do this alone! | -查斯 快跑 -你不能一个人对付他 |
[04:22] | – Alex, go! – Go. Go! | -艾利克斯快走 -走吧 |
[04:24] | – I’m not leaving you. – Told you to go. Go. | -我不会丢下你的 -我叫你走了 快走 |
[04:26] | Nico, go. You have to go. | 妮可 走吧 快走吧 |
[04:29] | – Go with them! – Get to somewhere safe! | -跟他们走吧 -去安全的地方 |
[04:30] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[04:32] | – We’ll find you! – Karolina! | -我们会找到你的 -卡罗琳娜 |
[05:35] | – Look out. – Who the hell is that guy? | -小心 -那家伙是什么人啊 |
[07:14] | Maybe Karolina won. | 或许卡罗琳娜赢了 |
[07:18] | Then where is she? | 那她人呢 |
[07:28] | Car’s dead. | 车启动不了 |
[07:32] | So are these. | 这个也是 |
[07:33] | An EMP, it fried everything. | 电磁脉冲 把一切都烧坏了 |
[07:35] | Oh, my God, stop talking about how everything is fried | 天呐 别说什么都烧坏了 |
[07:37] | and dead right now, please! | 死了什么的 求你们 |
[07:39] | Hey, maybe Karolina’s okay. Maybe she escaped. | 或许卡罗琳娜没事 或许她逃出来了 |
[07:41] | To where?! | 逃到哪了 |
[07:43] | Maybe she’s hiding. | 或许她躲起来了 |
[07:45] | I just, I can’t take this anymore. I’m going back. | 我受不了了 我要回去 |
[07:49] | Come on, Nico. | 得了 妮可 |
[07:52] | You’ve gotta be smart. | 你得聪明点 |
[07:52] | I mean, look at us. | 看看我们 |
[07:58] | Yeah. We’re missing someone! | 是啊 我们少了一个人 |
[08:12] | We have to find the kids. | 我们得去找孩子们 |
[08:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:17] | Guys! Guys! | 各位 |
[08:23] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[08:25] | – Come on! – Go, go, go, go! | -快走 -走啊 |
[08:39] | I’m hungry. I’m so hungry, guys. | 我饿了 我好饿 各位 |
[08:42] | Let’s try and find a liquor store or something. | 我们去找个酒水店什么的吧 |
[08:45] | Sounds nourishing. | 好有营养 |
[08:47] | I’m more concerned how hungry she is. | 我更担心它有多饿 |
[09:00] | Unit 36, code three, one Adam 22. | 36号 紧急呼叫 1A22 |
[09:03] | Just relax. Nothing going on here. | 放松 我们又没干什么 |
[09:06] | We have to get off the streets. | 我们得离开大街 |
[09:08] | – We’re ten out. – Copy that. | -我们10分钟就到 -收到 |
[09:43] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[09:45] | Oh, I can’t think. I need sleep. | 我无法思考 我需要睡觉 |
[09:49] | Who the hell can sleep? | 谁还能睡得着啊 |
[09:50] | Actually, I’m still a little wiped out. | 其实 我也有点累坏了 |
[09:54] | And when we wake up? | 等我们醒来时呢 |
[09:58] | What happens then? | 到时又怎么办 |
[09:59] | – We get out of town. – We save Karolina. | -我们离开这里 -我们去救卡罗琳娜 |
[10:03] | Wait, you’d seriously leave without her? | 等等 你真要丢下她吗 |
[10:05] | Look, Nico, | 妮可 |
[10:07] | we don’t know where she is or how she is. | 我们根本不知道她在哪 现在怎么样了 |
[10:09] | Or if… she still even is. | 或是她是否还活着 |
[10:14] | Look, I’m sorry, but we have to do what’s best for the group. | 对不起 但我们得做对大家最好的事 |
[10:16] | No, I say we have to think about each other. | 不 我们得为彼此考虑 |
[10:19] | If it was me in her place, I’d want you guys to go. | 如果我跟她换过来 我会希望你们走的 |
[10:21] | Well, if it was you in her place, we would. | 如果是你跟她换过来 我们会走的 |
[10:24] | But it’s not. | 但现在不是 |
[10:27] | Remember? It’s Karolina, okay? | 拜托 这可是卡罗琳娜 |
[10:29] | She did everything she could to protect us. | 她尽全力保护了我们 |
[10:34] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[10:36] | Last night, Karolina could’ve saved herself, | 昨晚 卡罗琳娜本可以自救的 |
[10:39] | but she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[10:40] | I see what’s happening here. I like it. | 我看出是什么情况了 我喜欢 |
[10:45] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[10:47] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:52] | Okay. We look for her. | 好 我们去找她 |
[11:00] | Quiet, girl. | 安静 姑娘 |
[11:02] | We’ve been played. That much is obvious. | 我们被耍了 这很明显 |
[11:05] | We all thought we were equals in this. | 我们都以为我们是平等的 |
[11:07] | Turns out there’s an inner circle. | 原来还有个内圈 |
[11:09] | Jonah, Leslie, and now Karolina. | 约拿 莱斯利 现在又有卡罗琳娜 |
[11:13] | Don’t forget about Leslie’s beard, Frank. | 还有莱斯利的假丈夫 弗兰克 |
[11:17] | Did you two know that Molly had that strength? | 你们知道茉莉有那样的神力吗 |
[11:19] | No! We were shocked. | 不知道 我们吓坏了 |
[11:22] | And how do we know that Jonah isn’t her father, too? | 我们怎么知道约拿不会也是她父亲 |
[11:25] | Alice? No chance. Gross. | 艾丽斯 绝不可能 恶心 |
[11:29] | I always thought it was a miracle that Molly survived that night. | 我一直以为茉莉那晚能活下来是个奇迹 |
[11:32] | Well, she’s either always been strong, | 她要么一直很强壮 |
[11:35] | or something happened in that explosion. | 要么是爆炸时发生了什么 |
[11:39] | Tina, what do you know? | 蒂娜 你知道什么 |
[11:44] | Think it’s time you own up to being there. | 我觉得你该承认你当时在场了 |
[11:47] | For the last time, I wasn’t at the lab. | 我最后说一次 我当时没在实验室 |
[11:55] | But Leslie was. | 但莱斯利在 |
[12:03] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[12:05] | I didn’t know what she was going to do. | 我并不知道她打算做什么 |
[12:07] | I just knew that she was handling it, | 我只知道她要去解决 |
[12:09] | and I let her. | 我没阻止 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:13] | Molly could’ve died that night, too! | 茉莉那晚也可能死掉的 |
[12:15] | Leslie did not know that she was going to be there. | 莱斯利不知道她当时会在 |
[12:17] | She was supposed to be sleeping at home. | 她本该在家里睡觉的 |
[12:20] | The kids have pieced at least some of this together. | 孩子们至少拼凑出了一些情况 |
[12:23] | That’s why they were at the dig site. | 所以他们才去了挖掘现场 |
[12:26] | We have put them in so much danger. | 我们给他们带来了太大危险 |
[12:30] | What the hell is down there? | 那下面有什么 |
[12:31] | “Clean, renewable energy source,” Right? | “清洁 可再生能源” 不是吗 |
[12:34] | Make us rich, save the world. | 能让我们发财 还能拯救世界 |
[12:36] | All right, look, why don’t we just go down there, | 我们自己过去 |
[12:39] | take a look ourselves. | 看一看吧 |
[12:40] | Yeah. We kept some of Gene and Alice’s equipment. | 是啊 我们留了些吉恩和艾丽斯的仪器 |
[12:43] | And what about the kids? | 那孩子们呢 |
[12:45] | If we turn the cops on them, | 如果我们叫警察找他们 |
[12:46] | they’ll just think they’re in trouble… | 他们只会觉得自己有麻烦了 |
[12:49] | make them even less likely to come home. | 他们更不会回家了 |
[12:52] | They’re too smart to use their cell phones or their credit cards. | 他们很聪明 不会用手机和信用卡 |
[12:54] | Well, we can find one of them. | 我们可以找到其中一个 |
[12:56] | Karolina may not know where they are, | 卡罗琳娜可能不知道他们在哪 |
[12:58] | but she can tell us what they know. | 但她可以告诉我们他们知道什么 |
[13:10] | How could you go to him, betray us like that? | 你怎么能去找他 那样背叛我们 |
[13:16] | Betray? | 背叛 |
[13:18] | I think you’re the expert in that field. | 你才是这方面的专家吧 |
[13:22] | Mind-wiping me… | 抹去我的记忆 |
[13:24] | Don’t deny it, Leslie. | 别否认 莱斯利 |
[13:27] | And then having a child with… | 还给他生孩子 |
[13:28] | I don’t even know what he is. | 我都不知道他是什么 |
[13:30] | But you do. | 但你知道 |
[13:32] | He’s the One. | 他是天选之子 |
[13:33] | Yeah, well, I am her father, | 我才是她父亲 |
[13:36] | not him. | 他不是 |
[13:38] | I raised her. | 我养大了她 |
[13:40] | She loves me, | 她爱我 |
[13:41] | and he loves whatever the hell’s in that hole. | 而他爱那个洞里的东西 |
[13:43] | He was willing to hurt her to protect it. | 他为保护它不惜伤害她 |
[13:45] | You don’t understand what’s at stake here. | 你不懂这里面的利害关系 |
[13:47] | Do you? | 你懂吗 |
[13:56] | There’s no need for concern. | 不必担心 |
[13:59] | Her healing’s coming along quite nicely. | 她的愈合进展很好 |
[14:06] | It was a long night. | 今晚很漫长 |
[14:08] | Why don’t you head home and get some rest. | 你们回家休息一下吧 |
[14:13] | She’s safe with me. | 她跟我在一起很安全 |
[14:19] | Let us know when she wakes up. | 她醒了告诉我们一声 |
[14:44] | So, we’re going undercover. | 我们要卧底 |
[14:47] | Try this. | 试试这件 |
[14:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:54] | So, you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[14:56] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[14:57] | Well, when we found you at the dance last night, | 我们昨晚在舞会上找到你的时候 |
[15:00] | you reeked of hookup. | 你一看就刚做过 |
[15:02] | Yeah? Well, so did you. | 是吗 你也是 |
[15:05] | Relax, I’m not gonna tell Wilder. | 放松 我不会告诉威尔德 |
[15:08] | Though it does explain why Karolina wasn’t into me. | 但这倒是解释了卡罗琳娜为什么不喜欢我 |
[15:10] | I knew there had to be a good reason. | 我就知道肯定有个好理由的 |
[15:13] | Well, what about the girl who is into you? | 那喜欢你的那个女孩呢 |
[15:19] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[15:21] | Right, because she really likes you. | 是啊 因为她真的很喜欢你 |
[15:24] | No… | 不… |
[15:28] | Because I really like her. | 因为我真的很喜欢她 |
[15:36] | Not really flying under the radar. | 太不低调了 |
[15:38] | Alex said “undercover,” not invisible. | 艾利克斯说”卧底” 不是”透明” |
[15:44] | Oh, my gosh, this wig is perfect for Gert. | 天呐 这假发太适合格特了 |
[15:47] | They’re gonna be expecting a girl with purple hair, not green. | 他们会找紫色头发的女孩 而不是绿色头发的 |
[15:52] | Look at us. Brentwood’s finest, | 看我们啊 布伦特伍德的精英 |
[15:54] | wearing crap other people threw away. | 穿着其他人丢掉的垃圾 |
[15:57] | The struggle is real. | 抗争是真实的 |
[16:04] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[16:06] | That was quite a journey. | 路程好长 |
[16:07] | I went down to Hollywood Boulevard hoping I could find someone | 我走到了好莱坞大道 就想找个 |
[16:10] | at a coffee shop who would lend me their laptop. | 咖啡店里肯借我笔记本电脑用的人 |
[16:12] | And instead? | 结果呢 |
[16:13] | Instead I saw several grown men urinating. | 结果 我看到好几个大老爷们随地大小便 |
[16:17] | I had to stop a fistfight between two shoeless meth heads | 我必须要阻止两个赤脚瘾君子 |
[16:20] | fighting over an empty cottage cheese container. | 因为一盒空的白干酪而打架 |
[16:22] | Oh, and if you want a tour of stars’ homes | 如果你想游览一下明星豪宅 |
[16:25] | or catch a double feature, I can hook you up. | 或者想看电影连放 我可以帮你 |
[16:29] | Oh, I love old movies. | 我喜欢老电影 |
[16:31] | Also, there’s a map of the church in here, | 这里还有一张教堂的地图 |
[16:33] | handed out by an alcoholic Elmo. | 是一个酒鬼非主流发的 |
[16:43] | Did you know a chicken costs eight bucks? | 你知道一只鸡要花八块钱吗 |
[16:46] | Mm, you had to go to Whole Foods. | 你还要去全食买 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[16:49] | We need to save every cent we have with us, | 我们必须要精打细算 |
[16:51] | but I need to keep her fed, | 但是我还要喂她呀 |
[16:52] | or honestly I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 不然的话我真的不知道会发生什么 |
[16:54] | Phase one of the mission’s complete. | 一阶段任务完成 |
[16:57] | – What’s next? – Uh, what’s next is goodbye. | -接下来呢 -接下来就该说再见了 |
[17:01] | Someone isn’t coming on the rest of the mission. | 接下来的任务有人不能去 |
[17:04] | What? But she’s good! | 什么 但是她表现很好啊 |
[17:08] | She– she doesn’t chase squirrels. She poops in the trees. | 她不会追赶松鼠 会乖乖在树林里拉屎 |
[17:11] | We’re a team! | 我们是一个团队 |
[17:13] | Okay, let’s at least vote on it. | 好吧 那我们投票表决吧 |
[17:18] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[17:22] | It’s not safe, Gert. | 这样不安全 格特 |
[17:25] | We’ll get caught, or she will. | 不是我们被抓 就是她被抓 |
[17:41] | So, we’re gonna be moving around, on the road a lot, | 我们要逃亡一段时间 |
[17:46] | and you don’t exactly fit inside a duffel bag. | 又不能把你装进行李袋里 |
[17:52] | It’s as much for you as it is for me. | 我也一样不好受 |
[17:56] | You’re special. | 你很特别 |
[17:58] | One of a kind. | 独一无二 |
[18:01] | It’s important that you survive. | 所以你一定要活下来 |
[18:09] | You need to stay hidden during the day, hunt at night. | 白天你必须隐蔽起来 晚上才能觅食 |
[18:12] | Be friends with a mountain lion, okay? | 记得要和美洲狮做朋友 好吗 |
[18:16] | When things calm down, I’ll come for you. | 等一切尘埃落定的时候 我会回来的 |
[18:21] | I’ll find you. | 回来找你 |
[18:24] | We have a connection. | 我们相互感应 |
[18:28] | You’re the Costello to my Abbott. | 我是阿伯特 你就是科斯托洛 |
[18:32] | The Harpo to my Groucho. | 我是格劳乔 你就是哈波 |
[18:39] | The old lace to my arsenic. | 我是毒药 你就是老妇 |
[18:50] | Goodbye, Old Lace. | 再见 老妇 |
[19:19] | “Yawn”? My name is Vaughn. | “耶恩”是什么鬼 我叫做沃恩 |
[19:22] | What parent names their child “Yawn”? | 谁会给孩子起名叫”耶恩[哈欠]” |
[19:25] | Not to mention, I come in here every day– | 更不用说 我每天都来 |
[19:28] | Excuse me! Mistake! That’s mine. | 等一下 你拿错了 这是我的 |
[19:36] | What the hell is this? | 这里面是什么 |
[19:37] | Six shots of espresso. | 六倍意式浓缩 |
[19:40] | Don’t judge me. | 别这么看着我 |
[19:41] | Caffeine is the only vice I have left. | 沉迷咖啡因是我唯一的缺点了 |
[19:45] | What is this? | 你们想干什么 |
[19:47] | We’re friends of Karolina’s. | 我们是卡罗琳娜的朋友 |
[19:49] | She’s in trouble. We need your help. | 她有麻烦了 我们需要你的帮助 |
[19:52] | What happened? Is she okay? | 发生什么了 她还好吗 |
[19:53] | We don’t know. We think she’s being held in the church. | 我们不知道 我们推测她被关在了教堂里 |
[19:57] | Well, I’ll call Leslie. | 那我给莱斯利打电话 |
[19:58] | She’s a part of it. | 她也参与其中 |
[20:01] | Part of… what? | 参与…什么 |
[20:03] | You ever notice that every year | 你没发现每年都会有 |
[20:05] | one of your young parishioners goes missing? | 一名年轻的教众失踪吗 |
[20:08] | They’re runaways. | 他们是离家出走者 |
[20:10] | Sometimes they, you know, run away. | 有时候他们就会离家出走 |
[20:14] | Yeah, except these kids aren’t coming back. | 是 除非这些孩子再也回不来了 |
[20:16] | Same time of year, every year. | 每一年的同一时间 |
[20:20] | – That doesn’t mean that… – Karolina might be next? | -那也不能说明 -接下来会轮到卡罗琳娜吗 |
[20:25] | Leslie wouldn’t hurt one of her congregants, | 莱斯利不会伤害任何一个教众 |
[20:26] | let alone her own daughter. | 更不用说是她女儿了 |
[20:28] | Maybe not, but that weirdo Jonah would. | 也许她不会 但是怪人约拿会 |
[20:30] | He’s in control now, not Leslie. | 现在掌权人是他 不是莱斯利 |
[20:33] | Jonah? Leslie’s father’s friend? | 约拿 莱斯利爸爸的朋友 |
[20:36] | Look, every day I come to work at the church | 我每天到教堂去工作 |
[20:40] | is a day I feel at home. | 都感觉自己像回到家一样 |
[20:43] | The Deans are my family, | 迪恩就是我的家 |
[20:44] | and the Gibborim, it helped get my life together | 吉博力姆让我重拾生活 |
[20:47] | when no one else would. | 没有人能帮我做到这一点 |
[20:49] | Now a bunch of weird kids in bad wigs | 突然一群戴着劣质假发的小鬼 |
[20:52] | tell me it’s all a sham? | 告诉我这一切都是骗局 |
[20:56] | Can I have my coffee back? | 能把我的咖啡还给我吗 |
[20:58] | – No chance, dude. – Absolutely not. | -想都别想 -绝对不行 |
[21:00] | – Brainwashed dick. – I think I might actually like this. | -被洗脑了吧 -我觉得我还挺喜欢喝的 |
[21:25] | Where are my friends? | 我的朋友们呢 |
[21:28] | Your friends are fine… | 你的朋友们没事 |
[21:30] | for now. | 暂时没事 |
[21:32] | No need to worry about them. | 你不用担心他们 |
[21:34] | I want to see my dad. | 我想见我爸爸 |
[21:36] | Frank has done a wonderful job raising you. | 弗兰克把你养育得真好 |
[21:39] | I will always be grateful to him, | 我会一直感激他的 |
[21:43] | but I think you know the truth. | 但是我觉得你知道真相 |
[21:48] | I’m your father. | 我才是你父亲 |
[21:51] | You’re a smart girl, Karolina, | 你是个聪明的姑娘 卡罗琳娜 |
[21:54] | always hungry for answers. | 一直想追求答案 |
[21:57] | I think last night you got them. | 我觉得昨晚你已经知道答案了 |
[22:02] | I realize how difficult it must be, | 我知道这个答案有多难以接受 |
[22:05] | discovering the truth about yourself with no one to guide you, | 认识到真实的自己 却没有人能引导你 |
[22:08] | no one who truly understands. | 也没有人真正懂你 |
[22:12] | Unfortunately, the truth can make you very lonely. | 可惜真相让人如此孤独 |
[22:16] | But now… | 但 现在… |
[22:19] | now for the first time in such a long time… | 很长时间以来 第一次… |
[22:24] | I don’t feel quite so alone. | 我感觉自己不那么孤独 |
[22:28] | Maybe I could give you that gift. | 或许我能赐予你这能力 |
[22:37] | Just come check it out… just for a couple of days. | 去看看体验一下嘛 就几天 |
[22:41] | Safe place to sleep, take a shower… | 找个安全的地方睡个觉 洗个澡 |
[22:46] | Plenty of room for everybody. | 大量空房任君选择 |
[22:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:49] | Plenty of room. | 大量房间 |
[22:52] | Can’t believe I almost missed you. | 真不敢相信我差点漏了你们 |
[23:07] | Do you know how sonar equipment even works? | 你知道这声呐装置怎么用吗 |
[23:10] | Of course. Sure I do. | 我当然知道 |
[23:13] | Kinda. | 大概吧 |
[23:15] | Gene and I used to mess around with reflected sound waves, | 以前我和吉恩用它玩反射声波 |
[23:18] | throw a few back just for fun. | 还为了好玩扔了几个 |
[23:21] | I miss those guys. | 真想念那群人 |
[23:23] | And all this time it was Leslie who was responsible. | 这一切都怪莱斯利 |
[23:26] | I’d like to kill that bitch myself. | 我真想把那坏女人给杀了 |
[23:29] | Not to mention all the energy we wasted hating Tina. | 别提我们还浪费精力去憎恨蒂娜 |
[23:34] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[23:36] | – Let’s see what the hell is down there. – Here we go. | -看看这下面到底是什么 -来咯 |
[23:43] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[23:46] | We were just… | 我们只是… |
[23:47] | – We’re just checking out the site. – Wanted to make sure | -我们只是想看看这工地 -只是想确认一下 |
[23:49] | that there wasn’t a lot of damage. | 没有损毁严重 |
[23:51] | – It’s good, though. – The site. We’re checking on the site. | -还挺好的 -工地 我们在查看工地 |
[23:52] | It’s good. What are you doing? | 挺好的 你呢 在做什么 |
[23:57] | Same. What exactly are you guys doing? | 一样 你们到底在做什么 |
[24:01] | What do you mean, what exactly? | 你到底什么意思 |
[24:02] | Are you familiar with seismic refraction? | 你知道地震波折射吗 |
[24:04] | – …Refraction? Or maybe echo-sounding? – No. Just tell me. | -折射 或者回声 -都不 告诉我 |
[24:10] | Hon? | 亲 |
[24:15] | That can’t be right, can it? | 这不可能 是吧 |
[24:17] | What? What are you looking at? | 什么 你们在看什么 |
[24:19] | There’s something down there. | 底下有东西 |
[24:21] | Yeah, obviously. Jonah told us. | 明摆着啊 约拿跟我们说过 |
[24:24] | No, Leslie, whatever’s down there, it’s… alive? | 不 莱斯利 下面这东西 是活的吗 |
[24:33] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[24:40] | So I guess Jonah keeps secrets from you, too. | 我估计约拿也没跟你说 |
[24:59] | Contact in case of emergency? | 紧急联系人 |
[25:01] | Just write N/A. | 写没有就好了 |
[25:03] | That means I don’t have any family, though. | 那不就说我没有家人 |
[25:05] | Bingo. | 对的 |
[25:08] | Do you think that’s what Destiny wrote? | 你觉得黛丝特妮就是这样写的吗 |
[25:10] | That’s what they all wrote. | 他们都是这样写的 |
[25:12] | It’s not a lie, though, not for me. | 对我来说 也不是什么谎话 |
[25:14] | It’s not too far from the truth for me, either. | 对我而言也差不多了 |
[25:17] | At least you still have a chance that your dad might be okay. | 至少你爸还有活着的可能 |
[25:20] | Yeah, but you get to believe your parents were heroes. | 嗯 但你可以相信你父母是英雄 |
[25:24] | Can I get you to come with me? | 你们两个能跟我来吗 |
[25:26] | Does this mean you’ve changed your mind? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[25:27] | Or that you’re busting us. | 还是说你要戳破我们俩 |
[25:29] | It means stop talking and follow me… now. | 别说话 跟我来 马上 |
[25:37] | Vaughn? Surprised to see you down here. | 沃恩 少有见你下楼啊 |
[25:41] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[25:43] | No. | 没有 |
[25:44] | Not at all. | 并没有 |
[25:46] | It’s just that there’s something special about these two. | 只是觉得这两人挺特别的 |
[25:50] | Leslie will be very interested in them. | 莱斯利肯定对他们很感兴趣 |
[25:56] | They’re special, indeed. Leslie will be very happy. | 他们确定挺特别的 莱斯利肯定很开心 |
[26:01] | You’re about to meet someone who will change your life. | 你们将会见到改变你们一生的人 |
[26:04] | I wish I could trade places with you right now. | 真希望能跟你们角色互换 |
[26:20] | Okay, once they find Karolina, | 好了 等他们找到卡罗琳娜 |
[26:22] | they lead her out here and we’re home free. | 带她出来这里 我们就成功了 |
[26:24] | If they find her. | 前提他们能找到她 |
[26:27] | We’ll work on our positive attitude. | 我们会努力再积极点 |
[26:28] | That ought to go well. | 肯定没问题的 |
[26:30] | I’m gonna go find us a ride. | 我去给我们找辆车 |
[26:37] | Sorry, uh, sometimes I can… be a little… | 抱歉 我有时会… 会有点… |
[26:42] | I suffer from anxiety. | 感到焦虑 |
[26:45] | Don’t they have meds for that? | 不是有药吗 |
[26:47] | Yeah, got a whole bottle of them sitting at home. | 有啊 我家里有一大瓶呢 |
[26:52] | And it’s also my first day | 而且 今天是我第一天 |
[26:54] | without my emotional support dinosaur, so… | 跟我的知心恐龙分开 |
[26:56] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 没事 我会好的 |
[27:02] | I mean, even if this does work and we do get Karolina, | 就算这事成了 我们成功救出卡罗琳娜 |
[27:07] | then what? | 然后呢 |
[27:09] | Where do we go? | 我们要去哪 |
[27:10] | You think our parents are just gonna let us disappear? | 你觉得我们父母会放任我们离开吗 |
[27:13] | Not a chance. They’re gonna come after us. | 休想 他们会追我们的 |
[27:15] | Hey, just one step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[27:17] | And what, we’re all just gonna live together? | 然后呢 我们要一起生活吗 |
[27:19] | Like in a commune or some shit? | 就像公社那样吗 |
[27:20] | Like that won’t be totally awkward? | 假装一点也不尴尬吗 |
[27:22] | No, but I thought that you’d be into that. | 不是 不过我还以为你喜欢这样 |
[27:25] | Hotel room time with Chase? | 和查斯共度欢愉感觉如何 |
[27:30] | It was a one-time thing. | 那只是一时兴起 |
[27:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | but that’s not what he said. | 但他可不是这么说的 |
[27:41] | It’s not? What did he say? | 不是吗 他怎么说的 |
[27:43] | That, well, he really likes you, and he– | 说他真的很喜欢你 还有… |
[27:47] | Are you sure he was talking about me? Not that it matters. | 你确定他说的是我吗 不过无所谓了 |
[27:50] | Yeah, it does. | 当然有所谓 |
[27:52] | It matters a lot, actually. | 事实上非常有所谓 |
[27:55] | If nothing else, you know, someone should | 不出意外的话 某人应该 |
[27:58] | come out of all of this with a healthy relationship. | 能从中发展出一段健康的感情 |
[28:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:16] | I’m sorry you came all this way, but, uh, Leslie isn’t here. | 很抱歉你们大老远过来 但是莱斯利不在 |
[28:19] | We didn’t come to see her. | 我们不是来找她的 |
[28:21] | We came to see Karolina. | 我们来看卡罗琳娜 |
[28:23] | We have some questions concerning our kids. | 我们有一些关于孩子们的问题 |
[28:25] | Oh, I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[28:27] | Nobody wants to find those kids more than I do, | 没人比我更想找到这些孩子 |
[28:29] | but Karolina is still in recovery. | 但是卡罗琳娜还在恢复中 |
[28:32] | When she’s well enough, I’ll let you know. | 等她好了 我就告诉你们 |
[28:34] | Not good enough. | 这可不行 |
[28:38] | Our son is missing. | 我们的儿子失踪了 |
[28:44] | This isn’t some street corner in Compton. | 这里不是什么康普顿街角 |
[28:47] | You don’t just walk in here and make demands. | 你们不能就这样走进来随便提要求 |
[28:58] | You need to trust me. | 你们需要相信我 |
[29:00] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[29:09] | Well, I think we should all take a moment | 我认为我们都该花点时间 |
[29:12] | to reconsider our agreement. | 重新考虑下我们的协议 |
[29:20] | Do make sure you get your parking validated. | 你们没忘拿免费停车许可证吧 |
[29:23] | First two hours are free. | 前两小时免费 |
[29:35] | That’s it! We don’t work for him anymore. | 我受够了 我们不会再为他办事了 |
[29:38] | – Consequences be damned. – I’m with you. | -后果什么的随便吧 -你说了算 |
[29:40] | You think we should reach out to the others? | 你觉得我们该联系其他人吗 |
[29:41] | I don’t know who to trust anymore. | 我不知道还能相信谁 |
[29:43] | I say we lock it down. | 我觉得我们应该先别说 |
[29:45] | Find Alex before Jonah does. | 在约拿之前找到艾利克斯 |
[29:55] | Wow, that was crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[29:57] | I can’t believe Aura and Frances bought it. | 不敢相信奥拉和弗朗西丝会相信 |
[29:59] | Oh, God, I think I’m gonna puke. | 我的天 我想我要吐了 |
[30:04] | This is Leslie’s private chamber. | 这是莱斯利的私人卧室 |
[30:06] | If Karolina is anywhere, she’s in there. | 卡罗琳娜肯定在这里 |
[30:08] | The problem is, only Leslie knows the code. | 问题是 只有莱斯利知道密码 |
[30:11] | No problem. I brought a codebreaker. | 没关系 我带了个解码的 |
[30:19] | Shit! | 该死 |
[30:22] | Now I’m freaking out. | 我要疯了 |
[30:24] | Yup, I’m walking away! | 行 我这就走 |
[30:25] | Walking away and pretending | 我默默走开 |
[30:25] | I did not bring a monster into my church. | 装作自己没有把一个怪兽带进自己教堂 |
[30:28] | – Karolina. – You okay? | -卡罗琳娜 -你还好吗 |
[30:30] | I don’t even know what that means anymore. | 我都不知道怎么才算好 |
[30:32] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[30:33] | I’m just a little weak. | 我只是有些虚弱 |
[30:35] | I didn’t think I’d ever see you guys again. | 我以为再也见不到你们了 |
[30:37] | We’re not leaving anyone behind. Come on. | 我们不会落下任何一个人 走吧 |
[30:41] | Pretend I’m showing you around. | 假装我在带你们参观 |
[30:43] | This is a tour. Perfectly normal. | 你们是在特别正常地参观 |
[30:48] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[30:52] | Get security. | 呼叫保安 |
[30:53] | What? No. There’s no problem. These are my friends. | 什么 别 没什么问题 他们是我的朋友 |
[30:56] | – Security, fourth floor. – Karolina, you’re lying. | -保安 上四楼 -卡罗琳娜 你撒谎 |
[30:58] | – They’re coming. – Time to run! | -他们上来了 -快跑吧 |
[31:00] | – Come on! – Go, go, go! | -快走 -快快快 |
[31:09] | – Come on! – Come on! | -快走 -快走 |
[31:13] | – In here! – Can’t get out that way. | -走这边 -那边出不去 |
[31:25] | Let’s see if there’s any more of them. | 我来看看还有没有其他人 |
[31:42] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[31:44] | I’m not sure. | 我说不好 |
[31:45] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Come on. | -走吧 我们走 -快走 |
[31:57] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[31:59] | All right, five, I’m going in! | 好了 五号 我来了 |
[32:05] | – Karolina! – Karolina, get in, get in. | -卡罗琳娜 -卡罗琳娜 上车 快上车 |
[32:08] | Karolina, you okay? | 卡罗琳娜 你没事吧 |
[32:09] | – Did they hurt you? – Holy shit, that was– | -他们伤害你了吗 -见鬼 这真是… |
[32:11] | – I just need to do this. – Get the door! | -交给我 -快关门 |
[32:12] | – Go! – Go! | -快走 -快走 |
[32:14] | They made it. Karolina and her friends got away. | 他们做到了 卡罗琳娜和她朋友们逃走了 |
[32:20] | Thank you for coming to me, Vaughn. | 谢谢你来告诉我 沃恩 |
[32:23] | I cherish your loyalty. | 感谢你的忠诚 |
[32:25] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[32:28] | They mentioned Jonah was in charge now. | 他们说现在是约拿负责了 |
[32:31] | That’s not right, is it? | 这不是真的吧 |
[32:35] | No. | 不是 |
[32:38] | That’s not right at all. | 这当然不是真的 |
[33:16] | How long do you think it’d take to walk home? | 你觉得走回家要多久 |
[33:20] | Alex, you know we’re never going back, right? | 艾利克斯 你知道我们永远都回不去了吧 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I know, it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[33:28] | You think you’d ever call your parents? | 你觉得你还会联系你爸妈吗 |
[33:31] | Just to… say whatever? | 跟他们…说些什么 |
[33:39] | I’ve got nothing to say. | 我没什么要说的 |
[34:00] | What you did for us was… was epic. | 你为我们做的…真是太厉害了 |
[34:05] | Yeah, well, what you guys did for me was pretty epic, too. | 你们为我做的也很厉害 |
[34:11] | You should’ve run. | 你应该跑的 |
[34:14] | Some of us wanted to. | 我们有人是想跑 |
[34:17] | But not you. | 但你没有 |
[34:21] | Nope, not me. | 是的 我没有 |
[34:46] | Where’s Alex? | 艾利克斯在哪 |
[34:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:50] | He was here a minute ago. | 他之前还在这里的 |
[34:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[34:55] | That little shit went and called his parents. | 那个小混蛋去联系他爸妈了 |
[35:12] | And when you drill a giant hole, you hit rocks, maybe oil, | 钻一个大洞的时候会钻到石头 也许还有石油 |
[35:15] | but not a lifeform. | 但不会钻到生命体 |
[35:19] | How does something this big | 这么大的一个东西 |
[35:21] | go undetected for so long, | 怎么会一直以来都没被发现过 |
[35:24] | let alone survive? | 而且还活到了现在 |
[35:26] | What does it eat? | 它吃什么 |
[35:27] | How does it breathe? | 怎么呼吸 |
[35:28] | Its version of living is something we don’t understand. | 我们不知道它的生存方式 |
[35:35] | Unless we do. | 其实我们知道 |
[35:38] | The serum… | 血清 |
[35:40] | that Jonah used on Victor… | 约拿给维克多注射… |
[35:43] | for his brain tumor? | 用来治疗他的脑瘤 |
[35:44] | This is based on his DNA! | 这是基于他的DNA |
[35:46] | So, assuming… | 所以假设 |
[35:48] | that this thing is somehow related to him, | 这个东西和他有某种关系 |
[35:51] | if we figure out what makes him tick… | 如果我们能弄明白它怎么运作到现在 |
[35:55] | Maybe we can figure out how to stop the clock. | 也许我们能想办法停止运作 |
[36:01] | Jonah may have just given us | 约拿可能给了我们 |
[36:02] | the very thing that we need to kill him. | 能杀死他的东西 |
[36:07] | Yeah, and whatever is down there… | 没错 下面的这个东西… |
[36:40] | All right, you little homie, I came. | 小家伙 我来了 |
[36:43] | Now, you gonna tell me what’s going on | 但你得告诉我那晚在学校 |
[36:44] | with that school and those crazy-ass friends of yours? | 到底怎么回事 还有你那帮超炫的朋友 |
[36:47] | I need something first. | 我先要点东西 |
[36:53] | And you think I’ll help you why? | 你为什么觉得我会帮你 |
[36:56] | Well, you know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[36:59] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人就是朋友 |
[37:02] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[37:07] | Then I guess we tight as hell. | 那我们的关系肯定很好了 |
[37:12] | I’m not sure if there’s anything to talk about, Leslie. | 我不知道我们有什么好说的 莱斯利 |
[37:15] | Yeah, trust level is pretty low right now. | 没错 现在你的信任等级可是非常低 |
[37:17] | It’s less than zero, | 是负数了 |
[37:19] | and I’m not just talking about me and Janet. | 我说的不仅仅是我和珍妮特 |
[37:29] | I understand what I’ve done… | 我知道我都做了什么… |
[37:33] | and I want to fix it. | 我想弥补 |
[37:37] | I asked the Wilders to join, but they wouldn’t. | 我让威尔德夫妇加入 但他们拒绝了 |
[37:39] | They said they were focusing on finding Alex and nothing more. | 他们说他们现在一心只想找到艾利克斯 |
[37:42] | – I get it. – Me too. | -我理解 -我也是 |
[37:44] | I also get it, but we’re putting our suspicions aside | 我也理解 但是为了我们的孩子 |
[37:46] | for the sake of our kids. | 我们必须把疑虑放在一边 |
[37:47] | What about Frank? | 弗兰克呢 |
[37:52] | I don’t actually know where his loyalties lie. | 我现在不知道他是哪边的 |
[37:54] | So, what is the purpose of this meeting? | 所以这次会面是为了什么 |
[37:58] | We have a common enemy, and we need to do something about it. | 我们有个共同的敌人 我们需要做些什么 |
[38:03] | Well, from what I saw, you are sleeping with the enemy. | 在我看来 你在和敌人同床共枕呢 |
[38:10] | What he did to Karolina and the other kids… | 他对卡罗琳娜和其他孩子做出那种事… |
[38:13] | Not to mention what we found at the bottom of the dig site. | 我们还在洞底发现了那些东西 |
[38:16] | He’s been using all of us. | 他一直在利用我们 |
[38:18] | – You think? – No shit! | -是吗 -废话 |
[38:20] | He’s been controlling us all | 从孩子们出生前 |
[38:21] | since before the kids were born. | 他就一直在利用我们 |
[38:23] | And that stops now. We’re fighting back. | 不能这样下去了 我们要反抗 |
[38:26] | But he’s got Victor’s life in his hands. | 但他手上有维克多的命 |
[38:28] | Jonah needs Victor healthy. He said as much. | 约拿需要维克多 他强调过 |
[38:31] | He’s not gonna let him die. | 他不会让他死的 |
[38:33] | It’s your call. If you want out… | 你来决定 如果你想退出… |
[38:35] | No. Tina’s right. | 不 蒂娜说得对 |
[38:39] | I’m… I’m here. | 我…我加入 |
[38:46] | Before moving forward, I just need to say… | 在进行下一步行动前 我要说… |
[38:52] | I’ve made some mistakes in my life… | 我这辈子犯过错 |
[38:56] | terrible mistakes. | 很严重的错 |
[38:58] | Gene and Alice. | 吉恩和艾丽斯 |
[39:01] | Tina told us. | 蒂娜和我们说了 |
[39:05] | And worse. | 还有更严重的 |
[39:18] | No. | 不 |
[39:21] | How could you? | 你怎么能 |
[39:23] | When Amy hacked your server, | 艾米黑入你的服务器时 |
[39:26] | she set off an alarm. | 她触发了警报 |
[39:29] | Well, I know. I got it right away. | 我知道 我马上收到了吗 |
[39:32] | So did Jonah. | 约拿也是 |
[39:36] | – Amy saw the… – The sacrifice tapes. I don’t think so. | -艾米看到了… -应该没看献祭录像 |
[39:40] | But Jonah wanted to be sure. | 但约拿想确保万无一失 |
[39:44] | He said he was going to just talk to her, | 他说他本来只是想和她谈谈 |
[39:47] | find out what she knew, | 想知道她知道些什么 |
[39:49] | scare her enough to keep quiet. | 吓吓她 让她把嘴巴闭牢 |
[39:51] | I didn’t believe him. | 我不相信他 |
[39:52] | I-I sent her a text hoping that she would get it in time, but… | 我给她发了信息 希望她能及时逃走 但… |
[40:00] | I don’t actually know… what happened. | 我不知道…当时到底发生了什么 |
[40:06] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:09] | Jonah murdered my daughter. | 约拿杀了我的女儿 |
[40:14] | She was looking for Wizard secrets, | 她是在找巫师的秘密 |
[40:16] | not PRIDE’s. | 不是傲慢 |
[40:20] | She died for nothing! | 她的死毫无意义 |
[40:24] | And you knew. | 你早就知道 |
[40:28] | You knew all this time! | 你一直以来都知道 |
[40:32] | I loved him. I trusted him. | 我爱他 我信任他 |
[40:36] | We– we were working toward something bigger. | 我们…我们在共同为更远大的目标努力 |
[40:41] | It just… | 这… |
[40:43] | happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[40:56] | If we killed you tonight in this basement… | 如果我们今晚在这个地下室杀了你 |
[41:00] | no one would ever know. | 没有人会知道 |
[41:06] | But then you wouldn’t be able | 但这样你就永远没法 |
[41:07] | to get close enough to kill Jonah… | 接近约拿并杀了他… |
[41:11] | and that’s why we’re all here, isn’t it? | 我们正是因此才聚在这里的 不是吗 |
[41:36] | I’m glad you were able to set aside your anger. | 很高兴你能先把自己的愤怒放在一边 |
[41:47] | I think you’ll find we both want the same thing. | 我觉得你会发现其实我们想要的都一样 |
[41:56] | For Karolina’s safety, I’d do anything. | 只要卡罗琳娜安全 我愿意做任何事 |
[42:02] | As will I. | 我也是 |
[42:05] | Our future together is gonna be very bright. | 我们携手创造的未来将会无比光明 |
[42:20] | And once he’s back on his feet, | 等他醒过来 |
[42:23] | things will get very… very interesting. | 事情会变得非常…非常有趣 |
[43:20] | So, where were you? | 你刚刚去哪里了 |
[43:24] | Just had to make a call. | 要打个电话 |
[43:25] | Your parents? | 给你父母 |
[43:28] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[43:30] | Who, then? | 那打给谁了 |
[43:34] | It doesn’t matter. I got what I needed. | 那不重要 重要的是我拿到我需要的了 |
[43:43] | Well, that… must be some friend. | 这…朋友够意思 |
[43:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:55] | You can’t will that thing to ring. | 盯着它也不会响的 |
[43:57] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[44:01] | I’m not waiting for it to ring. | 我没有在等它响起来 |
[44:04] | I’m about to make a call… | 我要打个电话 |
[44:06] | a call that’ll change everything. | 能改变一切的电话 |
[44:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[44:11] | We can’t risk Alex getting hurt, | 我们不能拿艾利克斯的安全冒险 |
[44:13] | or any of those kids. None of this is their fault. | 其他孩子也不行 这不是他们的错 |
[44:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:18] | That’s why I’m gonna get them to safety. | 所以我要把他们带到安全的地方 |
[44:20] | And then, we go to war. | 然后 我们就开战 |
[44:29] | …boarding in ten minutes. | 十分钟后出发 |
[44:41] | I’m on lookout. And get some good snacks. | 我来望风 买点好吃的零食 |
[44:53] | Well, there’s not much to choose from. | 没多少选择 |
[44:57] | It’s not too late to change our minds. | 现在改变主意还不晚 |
[44:59] | Yeah, it is. | 不 已经晚了 |
[45:04] | I say Phoenix. | 我选凤凰城 |
[45:05] | Does Arizona like brown people? I don’t think they do. | 亚利桑那州欢迎棕色人种吗 应该不吧 |
[45:08] | Just pick whatever’s leaving soonest. | 选最近那班车就行了 |
[45:33] | Lace? | 老妇 |
[45:37] | Hi! Old Lace! Hey! | 老妇 |
[45:39] | Were you following me? | 你一直跟着我吗 |
[45:43] | Can you get botulism? | 你会肉毒杆菌中毒吗 |
[45:45] | Because this is really disgusting. | 因为这有点恶心 |
[45:47] | And, oh, your breath… | 你呼出的气 |
[45:49] | It… | 这… |
[45:50] | Well, who cares. Okay. | 那又怎么样呢 |
[45:54] | Uh, we need to figure out how to get you into cargo. | 我们得想办法把你藏进行李里 |
[45:58] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[46:00] | Okay, get down. Get down. | 好了 趴下 趴下 |
[46:05] | Guys! Guys! You’re never gonna guess who’s here. | 伙计们 你们绝对不会相信谁来了 |
[46:08] | – Old Lace! – Who’s Old Lace? | -老妇 -老妇是谁 |
[46:10] | My dinosaur. That’s her name. | 我的恐龙 那是她的名字 |
[46:10] | Breaking news right now. | 突发新闻 |
[46:12] | An amber alert has just been issued for Molly Hernandez. | 刚刚发布一则关于茉莉·赫南德斯的安珀警报 |
[46:15] | She was reported missing from her home in Montebello. | 她从蒙特贝洛的家中失踪 |
[46:18] | Detective Flores says the LAPD believes | 弗洛雷斯警探表示洛杉矶警局认为 |
[46:21] | she has fallen in with a group of teenagers | 她落入一伙 |
[46:23] | that are persons of interest in the death of Destiny Gonzales. | 涉嫌谋杀黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯的青少年手中 |
[46:26] | As you may recall, | 之前 |
[46:27] | the Gonzales death was ruled an accidental drowning. | 冈萨雷斯之死被认定为意外溺亡 |
[46:30] | Now the LAPD is calling it a homicide. | 现在洛杉矶警局认为其实是一起谋杀 |
[46:34] | Anyone with news regarding this case | 有与本案相关线索 |
[46:36] | should contact the police immediately… | 请立即联系警方 |
[46:38] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[46:40] | They framed us for Destiny. | 他们把黛丝特妮的死栽赃给了我们 |
[46:41] | Those assholes. | 这些混蛋 |
[46:43] | I’m not kidnapped. I would know. | 我没有被绑架 不然我会知道的 |
[46:44] | They just made us America’s most wanted. | 他们让我们变成全美头号通缉犯 |
[46:52] | Guys, we gotta go. | 伙计们 我们该走了 |
[46:58] | – What do we do? – We run. | -我们怎么办 -跑 |