时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | This means our kids are still running. | 那么我们的孩子们还在逃跑 |
[00:10] | It’s a 24 hour surveillance center. | 这是一个24小时的监控中心 |
[00:12] | Wizard’s state-of-the-art facial recognition software. | 连接着巫师最先进的面部识别软件 |
[00:14] | We’re in charge of getting our kids back now. | 现在我们来负责找回孩子们 |
[00:16] | -We need more money. – This time you gotta earn it. | -我们需要更多钱 -这次 你得自己挣了 |
[00:18] | And put tape and shit around the windows, man. | 在窗框上要贴胶带 |
[00:20] | I’m Livvie. Nice to meet you. | 我是莉薇 认识你很高兴 |
[00:22] | What’d you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么来着 |
[00:26] | Choke. | 窒息 |
[00:29] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[00:30] | Who’s gonna get justice for Graciela? | 谁能为格拉西亚拉伸张正义 |
[00:32] | I don’t want any more innocent people getting hurt… | 我再不希望有无辜者受伤了 |
[00:35] | and I can do something about it. | 我可以做点什么的 |
[00:37] | They’re our parents. | 他们是我们的父母 |
[00:38] | How could they be such monsters? | 他们怎么能是这样的禽兽呢 |
[00:40] | We’re not them. | 我们不是他们 |
[00:41] | We can fix the world that they broke. | 我们可以修复好他们破坏的世界 |
[00:45] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[00:47] | Guys! I found something. | 各位 我有发现 |
[00:51] | If I’m gonna heal myself, I need another box. | 如果我想自愈 就需要另一个盒子 |
[00:53] | Who could possibly help us? | 谁能帮助我们 |
[00:55] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[00:56] | Nothing’s more important | 没什么比了解 |
[00:56] | than learning about who and what you are. | 你是谁 你是什么更重要 |
[01:01] | – What’s happening? – It’s starting. | -怎么回事 -开始了 |
[01:39] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[01:40] | Earthquake! | 地震 |
[01:44] | Over here. Doorway– | 来这边 门廊 |
[01:50] | Molly! Under here! | 茉莉 躲这下面 |
[01:59] | – Gert! – Molly! No! | -格特 -茉莉 别 |
[02:06] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[02:11] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[02:14] | We’re safe. We survived. | 我们安全了 我们活下来了 |
[02:26] | This place held, though. | 这地方没塌 |
[02:29] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[02:31] | Wait, guys… where’s Karolina? | 等等 卡罗琳娜呢 |
[02:35] | You said something was starting. | 你说什么开始了 |
[02:38] | What? | 是什么 |
[02:39] | A journey… to a miraculous future. | 一段路程 一个奇迹般的未来 |
[02:43] | That doesn’t answer my question. | 那没有回答我的问题 |
[02:44] | The answer is, you’ll be meeting your family very soon. | 答案是 你很快将认识你的家人 |
[02:47] | My family? No, I– I already have a family. | 我的家人 不 我已经有家人了 |
[02:50] | – A mom– – They’re my family. | -妈妈 -我的家人 |
[02:52] | And since you are, too… | 因为你也是我的家人 |
[02:56] | Of course, you can’t truly know who you are | 当然 你只有知道自己是什么 |
[02:59] | until you know what you are | 才能明白自己的身份 |
[03:01] | by mastering your power. | 你得掌控自己的能力 |
[03:04] | Give me your bracelet. It’s only holding you back now. | 手镯给我 它抑制了你 |
[03:06] | No. This is the thing that turns my glow off. | 不 这玩意能避免我发光 |
[03:07] | No, no. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[03:08] | You’ve controlled it before… at the dig site. | 你控制好过 在挖掘地点 |
[03:12] | – Yeah, but that was just instinct. – Exactly. | -是啊 但那只是本能 -没错 |
[03:14] | You didn’t think you needed the bracelet, so you didn’t. | 你不觉得自己需要手镯 你就不需要它了 |
[03:16] | You don’t need anything | 你不需要自己之外的 |
[03:17] | outside of yourself to control this power. | 任何东西来帮你控制能力 |
[03:19] | It comes from within you. It is you. | 这来自你的内心 它就是你 |
[03:44] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[03:48] | Find the light. | 找到光 |
[03:51] | Yes. Good. | 没错 很好 |
[03:52] | Now, without asking how… | 别去问怎么做 |
[03:54] | just… turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[03:58] | – Wait, I don’t know how to– – Don’t analyze. | -等等 我不会… -别去分析 |
[04:08] | I did that? | 我做到的吗 |
[04:09] | You did that. | 你做到的 |
[04:12] | I wanna do it again. | 我想再来一次 |
[04:16] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好女儿 |
[05:33] | There’s no sign of her upstairs. | 她不在楼上 |
[05:35] | Although, pretty sure I saw, | 但我确定我在那里 |
[05:36] | like, rat-sized cockroaches back there. | 看到了一只老鼠大小的蟑螂 |
[05:39] | Bite-sized Old Lace snacks. | 老妇可以吃的零食 |
[05:41] | No. Gross. | 不 恶心 |
[05:45] | Fine. Who am I to judge | 好吧 我怎么能去 |
[05:46] | the dietary habits of a homeless dinosaur? | 评价流浪恐龙的饮食习惯 |
[05:54] | Guys! Focus. Karolina. | 各位 集中精神 卡罗琳娜 |
[05:57] | Look. She’s not in here injured, | 她没有在这里受伤 |
[05:58] | OK, which means she’s out there, probably totally fine. | 所以她是在外面 八成完全没事 |
[06:01] | Except it might be worse out there. | 但外面的情况可能更糟 |
[06:02] | We need to partner up, comb the area nearby. | 我们得组队 在附近搜索 |
[06:05] | Or maybe we don’t need to go anywhere. | 或许我们哪都不用去 |
[06:10] | Is everyone OK? | 大家都还好吗 |
[06:11] | Where were you? We were worried. | 你去哪了 我们都担心了 |
[06:14] | Sorry. I couldn’t sleep, so I went for a walk in the woods. | 抱歉 我睡不着 就去林子里散步了 |
[06:16] | I really didn’t mean to worry anyone. | 我没想让你们担心的 |
[06:22] | How bad is it out there? | 外面很严重吗 |
[06:24] | It’s definitely way worse down here. | 这下面绝对要糟得多 |
[06:26] | The rest of the world is still intact. | 世界其他地方都好好的 |
[06:27] | OK. So this isn’t the one that Molly’s parents warned us about. | 好 那这不是茉莉的父母警告我们的那个 |
[06:29] | Or it’s the pre-shock to that one. | 或者是那个的前兆 |
[06:31] | We don’t know if we permanently shut down that construction site. | 我们未必永久性地关闭了那个挖掘点 |
[06:33] | You think they restarted the drill? | 你觉得他们又开始钻了吗 |
[06:34] | That Jonah guy seemed pretty determined. | 那个约拿似乎决心很坚定 |
[06:36] | I’m not sure one cement truck is gonna stop him for long. | 一个水泥车未必能拖住他很久 |
[06:38] | Sometimes an earthquake is just an earthquake… | 有时候地震或许只是地震 |
[06:41] | especially here. | 尤其是在这里 |
[06:42] | And sometimes it’s an evil PRIDE plot to frack LA into the ocean. | 有时候是邪恶的傲慢阴谋把洛杉矶沉入大海 |
[06:45] | We have to make sure the dig site’s destroyed. | 我们得确保毁掉挖掘点 |
[06:47] | Permanently this time. | 这次做得要彻底 |
[06:49] | We need to power up, which means I need the staff. | 我们需要力量 所以我需要魔杖 |
[06:52] | You realize your mom has it, right? | 你知道那个在你妈手上吧 |
[06:54] | I mean, why don’t we start off by stealing something easy | 我们先偷点容易偷的吧 |
[06:55] | like the Elder Scrolls in Skyrim? | 比如《天际》的上古卷轴 |
[06:59] | Obviously a joke. | 显然是开玩笑 |
[07:00] | Everyone knows how hard those are to steal. | 大家都知道那玩意多难偷 |
[07:02] | No. Everyone does not know that. | 不 不是大家都知道的 |
[07:04] | It’s risky… going back into the belly of the beast. | 很冒险 再回去深入敌腹 |
[07:06] | – What if you get caught? – Yeah, or worse. | -万一你被抓呢 -或者更糟 |
[07:09] | – That’s why I’m going with her. – Me, too. | -所以我要跟她一起去 -我也去 |
[07:11] | I’m not much good without the Fistigons, | 没有粉碎拳套我帮不上什么忙 |
[07:13] | and I can’t fix those until I steal some power | 我偷不到电 恢复这里的电力 |
[07:15] | and get this place back on the grid. | 又无法修复它 |
[07:16] | I’ll stay, too. | 我也留下 |
[07:18] | I need to make sure this place isn’t a structural death trap now. | 我需要确保这地方结构依然稳定 |
[07:21] | I gotta get to my job. | 我得去工作了 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:25] | You never said you had a job. What are you talking about? | 你可没说你找了份工作 你说什么呢 |
[07:28] | – I never said I didn’t have a job. – You know what, Wilder? | -我也没说我没工作 -知道吗 威尔德 |
[07:31] | I’m sick of this secretive shit. What job? | 我受够了你的秘密 什么工作 |
[07:34] | Yeah. He’s right. You gotta tell us. | 是啊 他得告诉我们 |
[07:35] | Shocking that you agree with Chase. | 震惊 你居然附和查斯 |
[07:37] | Thanks for that refreshing dose of patriarchal thinking, | 多谢你新鲜的父权主义思路 |
[07:39] | ’cause I just– I can’t have have an opinion of my own? | 我就不能有自己的想法了吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, boy. Now you’ve done it. | 哎呦 这下你捅马蜂窝了 |
[07:41] | You know what? I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[07:42] | No, you’re not. Not until you tell us where. | 你不能走 你得告诉我们你要去哪 |
[07:45] | What are you gonna, Chase? Beat it out of me? | 你要怎么做 查斯 打到我说吗 |
[07:46] | Oh, don’t you think I couldn’t. | 别以为我不会 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:48] | Everyone, stop! | 都闭嘴 |
[07:51] | Alex, you have to tell us. | 艾利克斯 你得告诉我们 |
[07:54] | Our parents lied to us every day of our lives. | 我们的父母这辈子一直在骗我们 |
[07:57] | If we’re gonna be different, we gotta trust each other, | 如果我们要跟他们不一样 就得彼此信任 |
[08:00] | and that means no more secrets. | 所以再不要保密了 |
[08:02] | Otherwise, we’re just like them. | 否则 我们就跟他们一样了 |
[08:07] | Fine. I’m working for Darius. | 好吧 我在给达瑞斯工作 |
[08:09] | The guy who kidnapped and almost shot you? | 那个绑架了你 差点打死你的家伙 |
[08:12] | That’s a great plan. | 好计划 |
[08:13] | Good thing you don’t need an IQ test to stay here. | 幸好你不需要测智商才能留下 |
[08:15] | Yeah, ’cause then where would you stay? | 是吗 如果是的话 你要住哪 |
[08:16] | Look, you guys asked me to tell you, | 你们叫我说的 |
[08:18] | and I did, so now I’m leaving. | 我说了 现在我要走了 |
[08:21] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[08:23] | At least he told us the truth. | 至少他说了实话 |
[08:31] | This is the beginning of the end. | 这是结束的开始 |
[08:33] | Let’s not jump to any conclusions. | 咱们先别妄下结论 |
[08:36] | Uh, sorry. Jumping is the least we can do. How about fleeing? | 抱歉 跳还不够呢 逃怎么样 |
[08:40] | Gene and Alice predicted | 吉恩和艾丽斯预测了 |
[08:41] | earthquakes followed by mass destruction. | 地震和随之而来的大毁灭 |
[08:44] | – I’m not seeing the mass destruction. – Not yet. | -我可没看到大毁灭 -现在还没有 |
[08:46] | Leslie, has Jonah said anything to you? | 莱斯利 约拿对你说什么了吗 |
[08:49] | No. These days he only has eyes for Frank. | 没有 他现在只信任弗兰克 |
[08:51] | Victor would know how to keep the drill offline. | 维克多会知道怎么让钻停摆 |
[08:54] | Have you heard when Jonah’s planning on bringing him back? | 你听说约拿计划什么时候复苏他了吗 |
[08:57] | Or even if he is? | 或者要复苏他吗 |
[08:58] | Please. I’m always the last to know anything. | 拜托 我什么事都是最后一个知道 |
[09:01] | Is this meeting over? I need to go. | 这场会结束了吗 我得走了 |
[09:03] | What? I’m allowed to have plans. | 怎么了 我可以有自己的安排吧 |
[09:08] | Well, us, too. | 我们也有 |
[09:09] | But someone has to stay | 但有人得留下来 |
[09:11] | to monitor the Wizey surveillance feeds. | 盯着怀斯监控信号 |
[09:13] | In case anyone still wants to find our kids? | 以防还有人想找到我们的孩子们 |
[09:16] | Fine. We’ll do it. | 好 我们来 |
[09:20] | You see anything, you call me immediately. | 你看到了什么 马上联系我 |
[09:23] | Got it? | 知道了吗 |
[09:28] | How’s that co-chair thing workin’ out? | 联合主席做得如何了 |
[09:39] | You brought what I asked? | 你把我要的拿来了吗 |
[09:47] | The plans are all here. | 图纸都拿来了 |
[09:50] | And you’re sure it’s everything Victor’s got? | 你确定这是维克多的全部资料了 |
[09:52] | Believe it or not, I can actually read these specs too. | 不管你信不信 我是看得懂数据的 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you. | 抱歉 我无意冒犯你 |
[09:59] | Everybody knows you met Victor in grad school, | 大家都知道你和维克多是在研究生院相识 |
[10:00] | but they forget that you were an excellent student as well. | 但他们忘了你也曾是个优秀的学生 |
[10:03] | Your knowledge on gravitational wave theory is quite impressive. | 你对引力波理论的研究很了不起 |
[10:08] | It’s been a while since anyone’s given me credit | 已经很久没人认可过我的其他才能了 |
[10:11] | for more than just… | 除了 |
[10:13] | bringing the best gluten-free banana nut muffins to the bake sale. | 糕点义卖时能拿出最好的无麸质香蕉坚果玛芬蛋糕 |
[10:17] | Well, I know how valuable you are to PRIDE. | 我知道你对傲慢多么重要 |
[10:30] | How do I know Victor’s even still alive? | 我怎么知道维克多还活着 |
[10:36] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[10:38] | I can’t explain to you how I’m using quantum field theory | 我无法向你解释我是怎么使用量子场理论 |
[10:41] | and sub-cellular biophysical processes | 和亚细胞生物物理过程 |
[10:43] | to keep your husband alive. | 维系你丈夫的生命的 |
[10:45] | You just have to trust that I am. OK? | 你只能相信我在这么做 好吗 |
[10:53] | He looks… peaceful. | 他看上去很安宁 |
[10:57] | You have no idea. | 你无法想象 |
[10:58] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[11:02] | That’s kind of surprising, since you’re the one who shot him. | 挺令人意外的 毕竟是你冲他开的枪 |
[11:06] | Getting a healthy Victor back | 只有让维克多恢复健康 |
[11:08] | is my best chance at getting Chase home. | 查斯才最有可能会回家 |
[11:12] | Now, about those plans… | 那些图纸呢 |
[11:20] | You know… | 你知道 |
[11:23] | I’d be the perfect partner to help you build this. | 我是帮你建造它的最佳搭档 |
[11:27] | I meant it when I said you were impressive, relatively speaking, | 我说你相对来说挺了不起 是真心的 |
[11:30] | but Victor’s already done next generation work on this, | 但维克多已经在这方面做出了领先一代的成果 |
[11:32] | and he and I are… | 而他和我 |
[11:36] | in communication. | 能通话 |
[11:38] | The position’s been filled. | 这个职位有人了 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:01] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[12:03] | Yeah, it’s just… | 嗯 就是 |
[12:06] | it already feels like a lifetime ago. | 感觉好像恍如隔世 |
[12:08] | Cool house. Looks deserted. | 好棒的房子 似乎没人 |
[12:10] | Do you want me to rip off the front gate? | 要我把前门撕烂吗 |
[12:11] | No. Nope. | 不要 |
[12:13] | Come around this way. | 这边绕过去 |
[12:14] | The surveillance cameras start at the driveway, | 监控只到车道 |
[12:15] | but there’s a blind spot. We can override Wizey from there. | 但有个盲点 我们可以在那里超控怀斯 |
[12:17] | You want to kill your mom’s smart house? | 你要杀你妈的智能房屋吗 |
[12:20] | How do we do that? | 这要怎么做到 |
[12:21] | Not we. You. | 不是我们 是你 |
[12:39] | This controls Wizey’s nerve center inside. | 这个控制了里面的怀斯神经中枢 |
[12:41] | You think my powers can somehow shut it off? | 你觉得我的异能能关掉它吗 |
[12:43] | Light is energy, right? | 光是能吧 |
[12:45] | Yeah. I’ve just never tried anything like this before. | 是啊 但我从未试过这么做 |
[13:06] | Oh, my God, you’re doing it! | 天呐 你做到了 |
[13:07] | – I don’t know what I’m doing. – Just don’t stop. | -我都不知道我在做什么 -别停就对了 |
[13:29] | Breaking news. | 最新新闻 |
[13:29] | This morning, an earthquake with a seismic reading of 5.3 | 今早 一波5.3级的地震 |
[13:33] | hits Los Angeles. Officials at– | 袭击了洛杉矶 官方… |
[13:36] | All right. We gotta move, OK? | 好 我们得走了 好吗 |
[13:38] | OK. I’ll stand guard out here just in case your mom shows. | 我来望风 以防你妈回来 |
[13:47] | Should we grab anything else while we’re here? | 既然我们来了 要不要再拿点别的走 |
[13:54] | There’s only one thing I want. | 我想要的只有一样 |
[14:16] | Look. There. | 看 那儿 |
[14:18] | – The kids? – White boy breaking into a car. | -是孩子们吗 -白人撬车 |
[14:23] | But it’s not Chase. | 不是查斯 |
[14:31] | We’re wasting our time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[14:33] | Agreed. Plus, everybody knows if you don’t solve a crime | 同意 而且大家都知道 一起案子 |
[14:36] | in the first 48 hours, you probably don’t solve it. | 如果头48小时内不能侦破 就不太可能被侦破了 |
[14:38] | – Meaning? – It’s time for a new tactic. | -什么意思 -该换个策略了 |
[14:41] | We clear the kids in Destiny’s murder. | 我们为孩子们洗清黛丝特妮之死的嫌疑 |
[14:43] | Cancel the ABP. | 取消全境通告 |
[14:45] | Then maybe they come up for air, and we’re ready to pounce. | 然后他们或许会出来喘口气 我们就准备扑上去 |
[14:47] | If there’s anyone that can | 如果有人能 |
[14:49] | manipulate the legal system to their advantage, | 操纵法律系统为己所用 |
[14:51] | it’s you. | 那就是你了 |
[14:52] | Well, now you’re just sweet-talkin’ me. | 你这是在拍马屁呢 |
[14:56] | I’ll sit down with Flores, see what I can do. | 我去找弗洛雷斯 谈谈怎么办 |
[15:02] | I hate that our boy’s out there. | 我讨厌儿子在外流浪 |
[15:06] | Me, too, baby… | 我也是 宝贝 |
[15:11] | …but we’re gonna find him. | 但我们能找到他 |
[15:24] | The hell does she want? | 她能有什么事 |
[15:39] | The hell you doin’ just showin’ up here like this? | 你怎么突然就跑来了 |
[15:42] | You here ’cause you want somethin’? | 你有什么需求吗 |
[15:43] | Uh, sorry. No. I thought I could | 抱歉 不是 我是想 |
[15:44] | help you guys out with your moving. | 帮你们搬家 |
[15:46] | Yeah? You just thought, “Hey, I guess I’ll take the day off | 是吗 你觉得”我今天放假 |
[15:49] | from bein’ homeless so I can help Darius move into his new crib.” | 不流浪了 去帮达瑞斯搬家” |
[15:51] | I mean, when you say it like that, | 你那么一说 |
[15:52] | it sounds like I have an ulterior motive, but… | 好像我另有动机似的 但 |
[15:59] | Oh, that motive right there? Not gonna happen. | 那个动机 别指望了 |
[16:01] | What? No, no. I was, um… I was actually wondering | 什么 不是 我其实在想 |
[16:04] | about that old computer that you have in your garage. | 你车库里的那台旧电脑 |
[16:07] | Why? Is it worth something? | 为什么 值钱吗 |
[16:08] | Not really. I just wanted it for parts. | 并不 我想要零件 |
[16:12] | Then knock yourself out. First… | 那随意吧 但首先 |
[16:14] | you’re gonna help me with these record crates. | 你要帮我搬这几箱唱片 |
[16:16] | Tam’s a hoarder with this vinyl shit. It weighs a ton. | 塔玛特别喜欢囤积黑胶唱片 沉死了 |
[16:19] | Tried to get her a Wizard phone so she could– | 我还想给她部巫师手机 好让她… |
[16:20] | Now, D., you know there is no school like old school. | D 你知道老派就是最好的 |
[16:26] | I ain’t paying you for this. | 我可不给你钱 |
[16:28] | – This shit is voluntary. – Yeah, yeah. It’s fine. | -这是志愿工 -当然 没事 |
[16:31] | Come in, bruh. | 进来吧 |
[16:34] | Hey, grab a box first. | 先拿一盒 |
[16:58] | That is sick. | 太帅了 |
[17:02] | You’re not gonna believe what I just found. | 你不会相信我刚发现了什么 |
[17:04] | Is it a fully furnished home with running water and electricity? | 是有水有电有家具的家吗 |
[17:08] | – It’s a car. – A car that runs? | -是辆车 -能跑吗 |
[17:10] | Uh, not yet. | 还不能呢 |
[17:11] | With everything going on right now, how is some junker– | 现在这么多破事 一辆破车… |
[17:15] | It’s a Rolls. | 是辆劳斯莱斯 |
[17:16] | OK. I don’t see how a large, expensive junker | 好吧 一辆又大又贵的破车 |
[17:19] | is gonna improve the quality of our lives. | 怎么就能改善我们的生活了 |
[17:21] | You know what would actually help is if you got the power on, | 真正能帮忙的是恢复电力 |
[17:23] | like you said you would three hours ago. | 你三小时前就说能了 |
[17:25] | Can you do that or not? | 你可以做到吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. Yeah, um… | 嗯 能 |
[17:29] | the interior electrical system is intact, | 内部的电力系统是好的 |
[17:32] | so it just needs a little Stein magic | 我只需要施展斯坦恩魔法 |
[17:34] | to connect to the power grid. | 连上电力网 |
[17:37] | Great. Please go be magical. | 好啊 去施魔法吧 |
[17:40] | Gert. | 格特 |
[17:44] | What’s this about? | 这是为了什么 |
[17:46] | Is it your meds? | 是你的药吗 |
[17:48] | Not everything is a pharmaceutical problem. | 不是一切都是医药问题 |
[17:51] | If you haven’t noticed, our lives have fallen apart, | 如果你还没发现 我们的生活崩溃了 |
[17:53] | and our new house… | 我们的新家 |
[17:56] | is challenging, to say the least. | 往轻了说也是挑战重重 |
[17:58] | It’s–It’s messy, and it’s–it’s confusing and I– | 好脏啊 而且让人糊涂 |
[18:01] | I don’t know what belongs to who, or where anything goes– | 我不知道什么都是谁的 东西都该放哪 |
[18:05] | Are you talking about this house… | 你是说这栋房子 |
[18:09] | or us? | 还是我们 |
[18:11] | I mean…our relationship. | 我们的关系 |
[18:15] | Yeah. I got what you meant by “us,” thanks. | 嗯 我明白”我们”的意思 谢谢了 |
[18:20] | What, um– What do–What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:25] | The night of the dance, | 舞会那晚 |
[18:26] | we thought the world was gonna end, | 我们以为世界要终结了 |
[18:29] | but the world is still going. | 但世界还在继续转 |
[18:31] | Well, at least for now. | 至少暂时是的 |
[18:33] | And we’ve been sharing a sleeping bag– | 我们一直睡一个睡袋 |
[18:36] | F-F-For warmth– and… | 为了取暖 |
[18:39] | ’cause supplies are limited. | 而且补给很少 |
[18:40] | OK. But now we’re here… | 好吧 但现在我们来到了这儿 |
[18:45] | and yeah, it’s not perfect, but… | 这里是不理想 但 |
[18:50] | it’s a home. | 这是个家 |
[18:53] | And it makes sense that you’d be wondering… | 所以你当然也会想 |
[18:56] | where that leaves you and me. | 那么这对于我们来说意味着什么 |
[19:01] | That was shockingly insightful. | 真是令人意外地有见地 |
[19:13] | Watch out for splinters. | 小心木刺 |
[19:18] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[19:24] | We can do this however you want. | 你希望我们怎么样就可以怎么样 |
[19:30] | So you’re saying you do want to do… this? | 那么你希望我们…有怎么样吗 |
[19:36] | The two of us are a thing? | 我们是一对儿吗 |
[19:38] | That is what I’m saying. | 我是这个意思 |
[19:41] | You know, for someone so smart, you’re… | 你那么聪明 却… |
[19:48] | You– You– | 你… |
[19:51] | You weren’t wrong about… | 你不担心 |
[19:54] | the medication. | 药的事吗 |
[19:58] | Just–Just not having them makes everything a lot harder… | 不吃药让一切都难多了 |
[20:04] | like, um, including stuff that… | 包括那些 |
[20:07] | makes me feel… | 让我觉得 |
[20:09] | nervous or vulnerable. | 紧张和脆弱的事 |
[20:12] | Like…sex. | 比如性爱 |
[20:19] | Well…who’s thinkin’ about sex? | 谁想性事了 |
[20:23] | I got the house to power up. | 我还得给房子通电呢 |
[20:44] | Maybe I’ll come help you. | 或许我可以帮你 |
[20:48] | The staff isn’t here. | 魔杖不在 |
[20:49] | Change of plans. We need to leave, like, now. | 改变计划 我们得马上走 |
[20:51] | No. She might’ve hid it in the house. I know where to search. | 不 她可能藏在房子里了 我知道去哪找 |
[20:54] | No. Your parents are already on their way. | 不 你父母已经在赶来了 |
[20:55] | – There’s still time. – No, there’s not. | -还有时间 -没有了 |
[21:00] | Welcome home, Nico. | 欢迎回家 妮可 |
[21:05] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[21:07] | Hurting either of you is the last thing I’d do. Nico! | 我绝不会伤害你们俩的 妮可 |
[21:16] | We’ve lost so much already. | 我们已经失去了太多 |
[21:20] | Please, just come home. | 求你 回家吧 |
[21:22] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[21:23] | It’s never too late to be a family. | 做一家人永远不迟 |
[21:28] | I’ll find a way to make everything OK again, I promise. | 我会想办法弥补一切的 我保证 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:34] | You know, when I was a little girl, | 我小时候 |
[21:36] | hearing you say those words made me feel so safe. | 听到你那么说让我很有安全感 |
[21:41] | – Now I know they’re a lie. – No, they’re not– | -现在我知道那是谎言 -不是… |
[21:43] | This family can’t be put back together again. | 这个家庭无法复原了 |
[21:45] | – Nico– – So… emotional good cop didn’t work, | -妮可 -所以 情绪红脸不好用 |
[21:50] | and we all know what comes next. | 我们都清楚 下一步是什么 |
[21:52] | Let’s just cut to the chase. | 我们直说吧 |
[21:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:15] | I know this is what you came for. | 我知道你是来找这个的 |
[22:17] | And I’m not leaving without it. | 我不拿走它不会走的 |
[22:20] | Thought I heard voices. | 我就说听到了声音 |
[22:22] | Three against one. I like those odds. | 三对一 我们胜算不错 |
[22:24] | This is between me and my daughter. | 这是我和我女儿之间的事 |
[22:26] | I haven’t been your daughter for a long time. | 我已经很久不是你女儿了 |
[22:29] | Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 我们可以来软的 也可以来硬的 |
[22:33] | Let’s go hard. | 来硬的吧 |
[23:04] | Stop this, Nico! | 停下 妮可 |
[23:08] | – Nico! – Stay back! | -妮可 -退后 |
[23:13] | That’s for Graciela. | 这是为了格拉西亚拉 |
[23:23] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[23:28] | Freeze! | 冻结 |
[23:30] | – No! – Molly! | -不 -茉莉 |
[23:42] | I’m coming for you, Molly! | 我来救你了 茉莉 |
[23:53] | Karolina! | 卡罗琳娜 |
[23:53] | – Tina, no. Don’t do this! – Stop! Mom, please! | -蒂娜 别这么做 -停下 妈妈 求你 |
[23:56] | This is why Amy’s dead– the monster you are right now! | 艾米就是因此而死 因为你变成的怪物 |
[24:19] | You don’t know, Nico. | 你不知道 妮可 |
[24:20] | I know… that you love that staff’s power | 我知道 你爱拿魔杖的力量 |
[24:24] | more than you love any of us. | 超过我们 |
[24:26] | I don’t expect you to understand the things I’ve done… | 我不指望你理解我所做的一切 |
[24:29] | or the reasons that I have done them, | 或是我那么做的理由 |
[24:31] | but do not ever question whether I love you. | 但永远不要质疑我是不是爱你 |
[24:37] | Take it. It’s not a trick. | 拿走吧 不是什么诡计 |
[24:51] | You can go. All of you. | 你们都走吧 |
[24:58] | But if you do, I want to be clear. | 但如果你走了 我要说清楚 |
[25:02] | When you leave here, what you said before will be true. | 等你走了 你所说的话就将成真 |
[25:05] | When we see each other again, | 我们再见时 |
[25:06] | we will no longer be mother and daughter. | 将不再是母女 |
[25:08] | – Tina. – It’s your choice. | -蒂娜 -你选吧 |
[25:11] | Stay and work this out… or leave forever. | 留下解决矛盾 还是永远离开 |
[25:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:30] | How could you, Tina? | 你怎么能 蒂娜 |
[25:33] | I didn’t think she would take it. | 我以为她不会拿走的 |
[25:44] | We know what you did with the staff… | 我们清楚你拿魔杖做了什么 |
[25:48] | what it did to you. | 它又对你做了什么 |
[25:52] | Wonder what happens with it in the hands of a volatile 16-year-old. | 不知在一个不稳定的16岁女孩手里它会如何 |
[26:06] | You should hide it. | 你该把它藏起来 |
[26:07] | It might draw unwanted attention out here. | 在外面可能会引起不必要的注意 |
[26:09] | Yeah. We better hurry up. | 是啊 我们得快走了 |
[26:10] | I’m zonked, guys. | 我好累 |
[26:12] | Just need to sit for a second. | 我得坐会儿 |
[26:23] | Wait. You’re not wearing your bracelet. | 等等 你没戴手镯了 |
[26:26] | And you’re not glowing. | 你也没在发光 |
[26:27] | Yeah, I don’t need it anymore. | 是啊 我不发光了 |
[26:29] | I can power up and down without it. | 我不戴它也可以启动和停止 |
[26:31] | That’s impressive. | 好厉害 |
[26:35] | Too bad you didn’t show | 可惜刚刚 |
[26:36] | that level of talent just now with my mom. | 在我妈面前你没展示出这水平来 |
[26:41] | Wait, are you blaming me for what happened back there? | 等等 你是在为刚刚的事怪我吗 |
[26:43] | No. I’m just saying, | 不 我是说 |
[26:44] | you can’t turn your back on a threat. | 你不能背对威胁 |
[26:46] | – I did that to save Molly. – But you didn’t. | -我那是为了救茉莉 -但你没救成 |
[26:48] | – I got my mom to drop the spell. – Oh, if you’re gonna be pissed, | -是我让妈妈中止了咒语 -如果你要生气 |
[26:51] | be pissed at your homicidal maniac of a mother. | 也气你的杀人狂妈妈 |
[26:53] | All I ever did was everything that you asked, | 我从来都只是做你要求的事 |
[26:55] | – and I had your back. – OK, I’m just saying, | -照应你 -我只是说 |
[26:57] | we all need to do better– | 我们都得做得更好 |
[26:58] | train harder, learn how to fight as a team– | 更严格地训练 学会配合迎战 |
[27:00] | No, that wasn’t what you were saying. | 不 你不是那么说的 |
[27:02] | And by the way, it wouldn’t make a difference anyway. | 而且 这也没什么用 |
[27:04] | We could train for months. | 我们哪怕训练几个月 |
[27:06] | We are not superheroes, OK? We aren’t good at this. | 我们不是超级英雄 我们不擅长这个 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry I let you down. | 抱歉我让你失望了 |
[27:26] | Not sure what you want with this. | 我不知道你要它做什么 |
[27:28] | It’s written in code. | 是用密码写的 |
[27:30] | Catherine can read it. | 凯瑟琳会读 |
[27:32] | She does the prayer before the sacrifices. | 她在祭祀前做祈祷 |
[27:35] | Jonah translated that. | 那是约拿翻译的 |
[27:36] | She memorized it. | 她记住了 |
[27:38] | He just likes her to hold the book. | 他只是想要她拿着书 |
[27:42] | The Abstract is what he calls it. | 他管它叫《摘要》 |
[27:44] | He translated something for Victor once | 维克多当初设计盒子时 |
[27:46] | when he was designing the box. | 他为他翻译了些东西 |
[27:48] | It was all about energy conversion. | 都是关于能量转换的 |
[27:50] | So you’re thinking this is what, some kind of Jonah encyclopedia? | 怎么 你觉得这是约拿百科全书吗 |
[27:54] | I’m not sure, but… I’m trusting him to save Victor, | 我不确定 但 我要把救维克多的事交给他 |
[27:59] | and it turns out that… we don’t know who Jonah is | 结果我们根本不知道约拿是谁 |
[28:03] | or where he’s from or even what he is, | 他来自哪里 甚至是什么物种 |
[28:05] | and I think that it’s time that we all got a lot more curious. | 我觉得我们该都去探究一下了 |
[28:10] | You’re still not gonna be able to read it without his help, | 没有他帮忙 你还是无法看懂的 |
[28:12] | which I’m guessing he’s not gonna give you. | 我猜 他不会想帮你的 |
[28:16] | Let me worry about that. | 这让我去考虑吧 |
[28:35] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[28:37] | that’ll do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[28:38] | I feel like there’s a 50-50 chance | 我觉得你扳动开关时 |
[28:39] | that we’re gonna get electrocuted when you flip that switch. | 我们有一半的可能性会被电死 |
[28:41] | Come on. It’s way more like 40-60. | 拜托 四六开差不多 |
[28:44] | Is that a 40 percent chance we’re gonna get electrocuted, or– | 那是电死的概率是四 还是… |
[28:46] | It’s a hundred percent chance | 你百分百 |
[28:47] | you’re gonna be blown away by my engineering prowess. | 会被我的工程技能震撼到飞起 |
[28:49] | “Blown away” feels like a poor choice of words. | “飞起”这个词选的不好吧 |
[28:51] | Gert, there are things that I’m good at, all right? | 格特 我还是有擅长的事的 |
[28:54] | Even out here. | 哪怕是在外流浪 |
[28:56] | Let there… be light. | 要有…光 |
[29:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[29:08] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:09] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:11] | I mean, I think it was the circuit breaker. | 应该是断路器 |
[29:13] | Or it could have been the cartridge fuse. | 也可能是熔线筒 |
[29:15] | I can fix this… I think. | 我可以修好的…吧 |
[29:24] | Man. | 天呐 |
[29:25] | Man, it’s been a minute since I had hush puppies that good. | 我好久没吃过这么好吃的油炸玉米饼了 |
[29:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:30] | Well, that’s obvious, lookin’ at those scrawny bones of yours. | 显然是的 看你的小身板吧 |
[29:33] | Have some more spicy chicken. | 再来点辣鸡肉 |
[29:35] | Nana B’s recipe will fatten you up. | B奶奶的食谱能让你胖起来 |
[29:37] | Look what it did to Darius. | 看看达瑞斯就知道了 |
[29:39] | Hey, now. Watch it. | 喂 给我小心点 |
[29:49] | Try and make it last a little bit longer. OK? | 尽量慢着点花 好吗 |
[29:54] | But I didn’t earn it. | 但这不是我挣的 |
[29:55] | Down payment for next time. No biggie. | 下次的预付款 没事的 |
[30:00] | No, no. No, no. | 不不 |
[30:02] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[30:04] | – Thank you. – You are welcome, my queen. | -谢谢 -不客气 我的女王 |
[30:06] | Livvie. Thank you. | 莉薇 谢谢 |
[30:10] | My feet are swellin’ up. | 我的脚肿了 |
[30:12] | I’m gonna lie down. | 我去躺下 |
[30:13] | You two wanna clear up this food for me? | 你俩帮我收拾一下 |
[30:15] | – Yeah, of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[30:23] | – So do you– – Do they– | -你… -他们… |
[30:28] | You go. | 你说吧 |
[30:29] | I… I was just gonna ask | 我是想问 |
[30:32] | if they even have soul food in Brentwood. | 布伦特伍德有灵魂食物吗 |
[30:35] | No, they don’t. | 没有的 |
[30:36] | We just have kale, three meals a day. | 我们一日三餐都吃甘蓝 |
[30:38] | Sometimes quinoa if we’ve been really good. | 如果我们乖就吃藜麦 |
[30:40] | Well, guess you better have another one of these. | 那你再吃个这个吧 |
[30:48] | Is it good? | 好吃吗 |
[30:51] | Really good. | 太好吃了 |
[30:54] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[30:55] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:02] | You know this is a wreck, right? | 你知道这很糟吧 |
[31:04] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么不好了 |
[31:05] | What’s wrong with it? It’s coarse as hell. | 有什么不好 太粗糙了 |
[31:07] | You ever try some shea butter? | 你试过牛油树脂吗 |
[31:09] | Uh, I’m kinda clueless when it comes to this stuff. | 我对这些事一窍不通 |
[31:13] | OK, well, good thing I’m here. | 那幸好有我了 |
[31:18] | You have to warm it up first. | 得先暖和暖和它 |
[31:21] | Ok. | 好 |
[31:32] | Feels good? | 感觉好吗 |
[31:34] | Sure. | 好 |
[31:38] | You know, you’d be pretty hot with some corn rows. | 你如果扎发辫肯定挺帅 |
[31:42] | Think so? | 是吗 |
[31:43] | Yeah. Let me do it. | 嗯 我来给你梳吧 |
[31:44] | This is kinda my thing. Trust me. | 我挺擅长找个的 相信我 |
[31:49] | OK. Yeah. Why not? | 好啊 来吧 |
[31:57] | All right. | 好 |
[32:07] | And this way, the cops’ll have a harder time finding you. | 这样 警察就更不容易找到你了 |
[32:12] | Wait, you know? | 等等 你知道了 |
[32:15] | You think there’s anything those two don’t tell me? | 你觉得他们俩会瞒着我什么吗 |
[32:18] | Don’t worry. I’m not a snitch. | 别担心 我不会告密的 |
[32:21] | And we don’t exactly run in the same circles. | 而且我们也不是一个圈子的 |
[32:23] | No– I know– | 不 我知道 |
[32:24] | Also, I don’t buy the stories they’re telling on the news. | 而且 我根本不信新闻上的报道 |
[32:27] | They– They say that you’re a murderer, a kidnapper– | 他们说你是个杀人犯 绑架犯 |
[32:31] | I–I just don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[32:34] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[32:37] | You wouldn’t be the first guy I met | 你不会是我认识的第一个 |
[32:38] | who didn’t do what the cops said he did. | 没做过警察说他做过的事的人 |
[32:44] | There’s only one way for sure | 只有一个办法 |
[32:45] | to know if you’re a good guy or a bad guy. | 能确定你是好人还是坏人 |
[32:49] | You know how to administer a polygraph test? | 你会做测谎吗 |
[32:53] | No. | 不 |
[33:17] | Must’ve traced the blackout. | 肯定是沿着断电找来的 |
[33:19] | Oh, this is bad. This is very bad. | 这太糟糕了 |
[33:21] | We could fight. You’ve got Old Lace, | 我们可以跟他们打 你有老妇 |
[33:23] | I got the Fistigons at half strength– | 我有一半能量的粉碎拳套 |
[33:24] | We are not gonna Fistigon-blast DWP workers. | 我们才不要拿粉碎拳套对付水电局的工人 |
[33:26] | That’ll just make it worse. | 那只会让事情更糟 |
[33:27] | OK. Well, then, let’s run, | 那我们跑吧 |
[33:28] | – find another place to crash. – Oh, yeah? Where do we go? | -另找地方住 -我们能去哪 |
[33:30] | We’re gonna find another hidden mansion | 再找个隐藏的豪宅 |
[33:31] | that’s big enough for all of us and our dinosaur? | 装得下我们所有人外加我们的恐龙吗 |
[33:33] | No, this place is our last shot at staying together, surviving– | 不 这地方是我们一起活下去的最后机会 |
[33:36] | Way not to go dark. | 你真是积极乐观啊 |
[33:37] | So then what’s the plan? Because they’re coming now. | 那你有什么计划 他们这就要过来了 |
[33:40] | OK, OK. Plan is, I’m gonna go find Old Lace | 好吧 计划是 我去找到老妇 |
[33:43] | and make sure she doesn’t eat them if they go in there. | 确保他们如果进去了 不会被她吃掉 |
[33:45] | After that… I don’t know. | 之后 我也不知道了 |
[33:47] | All right. Well, I’ll create a distraction out here. | 好 我在外面分散他们的注意 |
[33:50] | Scream if you need help. | 如果需要帮助就叫 |
[33:52] | If you hear screaming, | 如果有叫声 |
[33:53] | it probably won’t be me that needs help. | 需要帮助的大概不会是我 |
[34:01] | Where are you, Old Lace? | 你在哪 老妇 |
[34:03] | Come on, girl. | 出来啊 |
[34:06] | Here… dinosaur. | 出来啊 恐龙 |
[34:13] | Little chilly tonight. | 今晚挺冷啊 |
[34:15] | Someone’s been in here. | 有人进来过 |
[34:17] | Tweakers. Probably trying to steal the power. | 乱动东西 大概是想偷电 |
[34:19] | Watch out for used needles on the floor. | 小心地上有没有用过的针头 |
[34:22] | For what they pay us, | 就他们那点工资 |
[34:22] | I’m not trying to get rolled by some junkies. | 我可不想被瘾君子抢了 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:27] | Some of this stuff looks pretty new. | 有些东西看上去挺新的 |
[34:29] | Might be actual squatters. | 可能真有人占空屋 |
[34:31] | Think we should call it in, get this place cleared out. | 我们最好上报 清空这里 |
[34:33] | All right. Make it somebody else’s problem. | 好吧 把这问题丢给别人吧 |
[34:39] | Come. | 来 |
[34:46] | – You hear that? – What? | -听到了吗 -什么 |
[34:48] | Growl. | 吼 |
[34:55] | Come. | 来 |
[35:04] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 走走走 |
[35:09] | Ah, great timing, Chase. | 真会掐时机 查斯 |
[35:13] | What the hell is happening?! | 怎么回事啊 |
[35:15] | Maybe one of those things set off the alarm. | 可能是那玩意触响了警报 |
[35:16] | – One what?! What was it?! – Uh, mountain lion? | -什么 什么玩意啊 -山狮吗 |
[35:19] | What the hell? Like hell it was. | 怎么回事 才不是呢 |
[35:20] | Look, I’m not gonna go back to check! | 我可不会回去查看 |
[35:22] | My distraction worked. | 我的声东击西成功了 |
[35:23] | – Well… – And… swiped these off the truck. | -这个嘛… -而且 我从车上顺走了这个 |
[35:28] | We can get the power on. | 我们可以恢复电力了 |
[35:34] | Let there be light…2.0. | 要有光…2.0 |
[35:53] | – We did it. – We did. | -我们成功了 -是啊 |
[35:56] | Now let’s see if that old blender in the kitchen works. | 我们去看看厨房里的旧搅拌机好不好用 |
[36:00] | What? Why is that your first thought? | 什么 你怎么会第一个想到这个 |
[36:06] | Had a packet of protein powder in my suit jacket. | 我外衣兜里有一袋蛋白粉 |
[36:08] | Hadn’t expired yet. | 还没过期呢 |
[36:11] | You know, most kids smuggle | 大部分孩子 |
[36:13] | a flask or a vape into a school dance. | 会偷偷带酒带烟去学校舞会的 |
[36:16] | I’m a very committed dancer. It’s depleting. | 我是个很投入的舞者 那只会分神 |
[36:25] | Nectar of the gods. | 神之甘露啊 |
[36:27] | You want some? | 来点吗 |
[36:28] | That swamp water? No. | 就那臭水 不要 |
[36:30] | Actually, the water from the tap’s a little darker than this. | 其实 水龙头里的水比这还黑呢 |
[36:33] | Our next project. | 那是我们的下一项工程 |
[36:34] | Let’s just…bask in this victory for like ten seconds, OK? | 我们先享受这胜利10秒吧 |
[36:42] | Hey, how’d it go? Did you get the staff back? | 怎么样 拿回魔杖了吗 |
[36:44] | ‘Cause we got the power on, as you can see. | 我们恢复电力了 你们也看到了 |
[36:47] | Yep. Great. | 太好了 |
[36:50] | Seriously? There’s electric heat in some of the rooms, | 不是吧 有些房间有电热 |
[36:53] | we got protein shakes, chandeliers lit up, | 我们还做了蛋白质奶昔 吊灯也点亮了 |
[36:55] | Fantastic. Now we can all see how bad we look. | 太棒了 现在我们都能看到我们的样子多糟了 |
[36:58] | Oh, he’s not familiar with the concept. | 他不了解这个概念 |
[37:01] | Where’s Alex? | 艾利克斯呢 |
[37:04] | – Uh, not back yet. – I’m calling a house meeting. | -还没回来 -我要召开全屋会议 |
[37:08] | – Do we wait? – Think we have a quorum. | -等他吗 -我们达到投票人数了 |
[37:11] | Power’s on. Thanks to Chase and Gert. | 电力恢复了 感谢查斯和格特 |
[37:13] | That’s all I wanted. | 我就想要这句 |
[37:14] | We got the Staff of One back. | 我拿回了独一魔杖 |
[37:17] | And the Fistigons? | 粉碎拳套呢 |
[37:18] | I’ll fix ’em tonight now that we have light. | 我们有光了 我今晚就修好它们 |
[37:20] | OK. Everyone find bedrooms. | 好 大家各自找个卧室 |
[37:23] | Get some sleep tonight. | 今晚好好睡一觉 |
[37:24] | Tomorrow we’re gonna figure out how to use our powers together… | 明天 我们要学会如何一起使用能力 |
[37:29] | as a team. | 作为一支团队 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:54] | Radio on. | 打开收音机 |
[38:01] | Tune. | 调台 |
[38:27] | I feel like I’m going crazy. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[38:30] | Everything is so confusing right now. | 现在一切都好令人困惑 |
[38:33] | I don’t think I could get through this without you. | 我觉得我没有你是撑不过去的 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:40] | No, I-I lashed out at you. | 不 是我冲你发了脾气 |
[38:42] | I– you were amazing back there, | 你刚刚很棒的 |
[38:45] | and I made you feel like you weren’t. | 我却贬低了你 |
[38:48] | I realize now I was just upset because… | 我现在明白我只是难过 因为 |
[38:53] | she hurt you. | 她伤害了你 |
[38:57] | This person who’s supposed to love me | 她本该爱我 |
[39:00] | and protect me no matter what… | 保护我 无论如何 |
[39:04] | watching her hurt someone that I love… | 看着她伤害我爱的人 |
[39:09] | – Nico… – I just felt so powerless in that moment. | -妮可 -那一刻我觉得好无助 |
[39:15] | I never want to feel that powerless again. | 我再也不想感觉那么无助了 |
[39:28] | Is this going to be our room? | 这里可以做我们的房间吗 |
[39:32] | The decor is very Wiccan. | 这装饰很威卡 |
[39:36] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[39:38] | I saw you put some stuff in the one down the hall. | 我看到你在走廊尽头那间里放了些东西 |
[39:42] | This one’s actually a little colder, so… | 这间要冷些 |
[39:45] | There must be a draft coming from somewhere. | 肯定是哪里漏风 |
[39:50] | Well, luckily… | 幸好 |
[39:55] | I’m really good at warming you up. | 我很擅长温暖你 |
[40:20] | Molly? | 茉莉 |
[40:22] | Mols, you OK? | 小茉 你没事吧 |
[40:33] | I heard what happened with Tina. | 我听说了跟蒂娜的事 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:42] | Um, I can sleep in there with you tonight… | 我今晚可以陪你睡 |
[40:46] | sing you a lullaby if you want. | 如果你想 我可以给你唱摇篮曲 |
[40:49] | No, um… I want to be alone. | 不 我想一个人待着 |
[41:58] | Thought you’d be home hours ago. | 我以为你几小时前就会回家了 |
[41:59] | This may be pointless, but… | 这样或许毫无用处 但 |
[42:01] | it’s just something to do. | 至少也是在做点什么 |
[42:04] | Never know. We’re due for some good news, right? | 难说 我们也该听到点好消息了 是吧 |
[42:08] | We are. And I have some. | 是啊 我有好消息 |
[42:12] | I spoke to Flores. | 我跟弗洛雷斯谈了 |
[42:14] | He can’t clear the kids without giving the D. A. | 他不向地检官给出案子的另一种理论 |
[42:16] | an alternative theory of the case. | 就无法洗清孩子们的罪名 |
[42:17] | And how is that good news? | 这怎么是好消息了 |
[42:19] | – We just have to give him one. – Meaning? | -我们给他个理论就行了 -什么意思 |
[42:21] | We have to frame someone else for the murder. | 我们得把凶案栽在别人头上 |
[42:23] | I wish there was another way, but there’s not. | 我也希望有别的办法 但没有 |
[42:27] | Are we really gonna hurt another innocent person, Catherine? | 我们真要再伤害一个无辜者吗 凯瑟琳 |
[42:30] | I thought we were past that. | 我们不是不做那种事了吗 |
[42:31] | I didn’t say we had to frame an innocent person. | 我没说我们得去陷害个无辜者 |
[42:44] | Those braids are so dope. | 这辫子太帅了 |
[42:46] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[42:48] | I look in the mirror, and I don’t see myself. | 我照镜子都看不到自己了 |
[42:51] | Hopefully the cops feel the same way. | 希望警察也这么觉得 |
[42:54] | Maybe this is the real you. | 或许这才是真正的你 |
[42:57] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[43:04] | I do know that I want to see you again. | 我知道 我还想再见到你 |
[43:09] | How about tomorrow? | 明天吧 |
[43:24] | You can lose the attitude. | 你别跟我横 |
[43:26] | – I come in peace this time. – I’ve known you too long, Darius. | -我这次没有恶意 -我认识你够久 达瑞斯 |
[43:29] | You don’t know shit about peace. | 你才不会没恶意 |
[43:31] | Just hang up. | 挂掉就是了 |
[43:33] | Nah. You got it all wrong, man. | 你错了 |
[43:36] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[43:37] | No, they don’t. Especially not you. | 不会的 你尤其不会 |
[43:40] | Look, I’m not interested in more deals. | 我不想再跟你谈什么交易了 |
[43:42] | You haven’t even heard my offer yet. | 你还没听到我的提议呢 |
[43:47] | And you gonna like this one. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[43:50] | I don’t have time for your games, all right? | 我没时间跟你玩游戏 |
[43:53] | I need to find my son right now. | 我现在得找到我儿子 |
[43:58] | Shit, Geoffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[44:00] | Why the hell you think I’m callin’? | 你以为我是为什么事打来 |