时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – What’s going on with PRIDE? – They’re declaring war. On you. | -傲慢现在怎么样了 -他们要对你们宣战了 |
[00:11] | New weapons, the whole shebang. | 新武器什么的 |
[00:13] | These weapons were designed specifically for our kids’ powers. | 这些武器是针对孩子们的异能设计的 |
[00:16] | Need we remind you of the mind-wipe drug we created | 需要我们提醒你们 我们专为这种事 |
[00:18] | for just such an occasion? | 研制的记忆清除药吗 |
[00:19] | You– you came for me? | 你为我而来吗 |
[00:25] | The Radiance. | 圣光者 |
[00:26] | After what happened to her at the crater, she can’t be alone. | 在祭坛遭遇了那些事 不能让她独自一人 |
[00:28] | – Okay, then you can both go. – I’m pregnant. | -那你们可以一起离开 -我怀孕了 |
[00:30] | She’s a runaway now– just like us. | 现在她也是离家者了 和我们一样 |
[00:32] | You still got that piece I gave you? Hold it right. | 你还带着我给你的枪吗 拿好了 |
[00:35] | You don’t know what’s been done with it, but I do. | 你不知道它做过什么 但我知道 |
[00:36] | – Why do you want it? – Because I promised Livvie | -你还要它做什么 -因为我答应了莉薇 |
[00:38] | I would get justice for Darius’s murder, | 会为达瑞斯的死讨回公道 |
[00:39] | and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我就肯定要做到 |
[00:41] | I was actually scared of that Staff. | 其实我在害怕魔杖 |
[00:43] | Maybe your darkness is you– | 也许你的黑暗就是你 |
[00:45] | your power– like how my light is for me. | 你的能力 就像我的光一样 |
[00:48] | – Son. – Dad. | -儿子 -爸爸 |
[00:50] | Can you come home? | 你可以回家吗 |
[00:51] | – What’s going on? – You’re– you’re leaving? | -怎么回事 -你要走了 |
[00:53] | Chase, you can’t do this. | 查斯 你不能这么做 |
[00:55] | I’m goin’ home. | 我要回家 |
[00:58] | You can be the hero. | 你可以成为英雄 |
[00:59] | All you have to do is step inside and join us. | 你只需要进来加入我们 |
[01:02] | – Promise me none of ’em get hurt. – I promise, son. | -向我保证他们不会受到伤害 -我保证 儿子 |
[01:05] | I’m Xavin. I’ve been looking for you. | 我是赞文 我一直在找你 |
[01:07] | I don’t want to scare you. | 我不想吓到你 |
[01:09] | Gert, did you stop taking your meds? | 格特 你是不是没吃药 |
[01:11] | I’m not Gert. | 我不是格特 |
[01:15] | I’m your betrothed. | 你是我的婚约者 |
[01:21] | No one knows the origins of this story. | 没人知道这个故事的起源 |
[01:24] | It passed down through the generations | 它世代相传 |
[01:27] | until it was just a thing that is known. | 直到成为传说 |
[01:30] | A truth. A prophecy. | 真相 预言 |
[01:33] | And at some point, | 后来 |
[01:34] | the story is heard by someone who comes to believe | 有个听到故事的人认为 |
[01:37] | that the story is about them. | 故事讲的是自己 |
[01:41] | Are they crazy to believe? | 那人这么想是疯了吗 |
[01:43] | Or would it be crazy not to? | 还是说不这么想才是疯狂 |
[01:46] | Because this story is a love story. | 因为这是一个爱的故事 |
[01:49] | A love story that unites two worlds | 联合两个世界 |
[01:52] | and brings peace to the universe. | 为宇宙带来和平的故事 |
[02:00] | And so a believer stowed away on a ship | 于是 一个信徒偷偷上了一艘飞船 |
[02:03] | that carried a family of exiled Royal Magistrates | 船上是被流放的皇室法官一家 |
[02:07] | at the center of the prophecy. | 他们是预言的核心 |
[02:09] | But the stowaway did not remain secret for long. | 但偷渡者未能藏身很久 |
[02:13] | Once exposed, the stowaway became a help to them, | 身份暴露后 偷渡者成了他们的奴仆 |
[02:18] | and soon they had mastered every skill needed to run the ship. | 很快 那人就学会了操作飞船所需的一切技能 |
[02:23] | But peace was not to last. | 但和平无法维持 |
[02:28] | All seemed lost. | 一切似乎都成绝望 |
[02:30] | Perhaps the stowaway was not the one spoken of in the prophecy. | 或许偷渡者并非预言里所说的那个 |
[02:34] | Maybe the prophecy was not even true. | 或许预言根本不是真的 |
[02:38] | Death would have been a relief | 死亡对于被未知 |
[02:40] | from the uncertainty the stowaway suffered. | 所折磨的偷渡者 无疑会是种解脱 |
[02:45] | Until there was a light from above. | 直到上方出现了一道光 |
[02:48] | And it occurred to the stowaway | 偷渡者这才意识到 |
[02:50] | that this had always been a part of the prophecy, | 这一直都是预言的一部分 |
[02:54] | that they had crashed in exactly the right place, | 自己坠毁在了最合适的地方 |
[02:57] | because the light they saw was their beloved. | 因为那道光 正是偷渡者的爱人 |
[03:02] | My beloved. | 我的爱人 |
[03:04] | My intended. | 我的盟约之人 |
[03:07] | My betrothed. | 我的婚约者 |
[03:16] | That was a trip. | 好恍惚啊 |
[03:24] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[03:26] | I’ve never done that before to someone…like you. | 我从未对你这样的人做过这个 |
[03:31] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[03:34] | A little invasive, but… beautiful. | 有点侵入性 但很美妙 |
[03:38] | I used familiar concepts to help you understand… | 我用了你熟悉的概念来帮你理解 |
[03:43] | and so we may find a common language, and bond. | 以期我们找到共同语言和纽带 |
[03:47] | I don’t want you to be frightened of me. | 我不希望你害怕我 |
[03:50] | I’m not scared. | 我不怕 |
[03:52] | But I sense hesitation in your response. | 但我感觉到你的回应很迟疑 |
[03:56] | It’s not that I don’t believe you. | 我倒不是不相信你 |
[03:59] | I believe that you believe. | 我相信你相信这个 |
[04:02] | It’s just a lot to take in. | 但我一时难以承受 |
[04:10] | Our destinies are woven together by prophecy. | 我们的未来被预言交织在了一起 |
[04:14] | Is– is there maybe a hard copy of this prophecy | 这个预言有什么复印件 |
[04:17] | that I could look at? | 可以让我看看吗 |
[04:19] | Preferably written in English and not projected into my brain. | 最好是用英文写出来的 而不是投射到我脑子里 |
[04:26] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[04:27] | My savior. My soulmate. | 我的救世主 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[04:30] | I’ve– I’ve known you for like five minutes. | 我才认识你五分钟 |
[04:32] | The love of my life. Will you be my– | 我此生挚爱 你愿意做我的… |
[04:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:37] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[04:41] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁 |
[04:49] | I understand what you’re saying, | 我明白你们的意思 |
[04:50] | but there is no way | 但其他孩子 |
[04:51] | the other kids are gonna come back without a fight. | 是绝不可能乖乖回来的 |
[04:53] | Well, the– there is one way. | 还是有办法的 |
[04:56] | – If you convince them. – Me? | -如果你说服他们 -我 |
[04:58] | No, I am the last guy they’d listen to right now. | 不 我是他们现在最不会听的人了 |
[05:00] | They were mad when I left. | 我走时他们气坏了 |
[05:01] | Gert loves you. I saw it with my own eyes. | 格特爱你 我亲眼看到了 |
[05:03] | And heard it. From you. A lot of love, Chase, so much. | 还听你说了 爱意浓浓 查斯 非常浓 |
[05:08] | – Too much? – Gert called me a coward. | -太浓了吧 -格特说我是懦夫 |
[05:10] | To someone like her, that is the worst thing you can be. | 对于她 这是最糟糕的了 |
[05:13] | Well, if an emotional plea won’t work, try logic. | 如果动之以情不行 那就晓之以理 |
[05:16] | There’s no longer any need to stay away. | 他们已经没必要再逃跑了 |
[05:18] | Jonah’s gone, the past is in the past. | 约拿不在了 过去都过去了 |
[05:21] | We’re asking for a second chance, | 我们想再要个机会 |
[05:22] | and we are offering everything we have. | 我们愿给出我们的一切 |
[05:24] | Doesn’t change the fact that you’re still murderers. | 那也不能改变你们是杀人凶手的事实 |
[05:28] | Your hands aren’t exactly clean anymore. | 你的手现在也不干净了 |
[05:30] | Cat, we’re trying the nice thing here. | 小凯 我们想好好商量呢 |
[05:32] | Which I appreciate. | 多谢了 |
[05:34] | But I woke up with a sore neck, and I’m pretty sure | 但我醒来时脖子很疼 我能确定 |
[05:36] | it’s because Nico stuck pins in a voodoo doll with my name on it. | 是因为妮可往写着我名字的巫毒娃娃上扎了针 |
[05:40] | Guys, I’m sorry, but I’m not the right guy for this mission. | 很抱歉 但我不是适合做这个的人 |
[05:44] | I’m afraid you’re the only guy. | 恐怕你是唯一人选 |
[05:46] | Son, you have got to give this your best shot. | 儿子 你必须尽力一试 |
[05:49] | Or what? This whole conversation started | 否则呢 我们一开始就说好 |
[05:52] | with you saying that none of ’em will get hurt. | 他们都不会受伤 |
[05:57] | None of ’em will get hurt… if you succeed. | 他们都不会受伤的 如果你成功的话 |
[06:00] | We have the weapons necessary to achieve our goal. | 我们有能实现目标的必要武器 |
[06:04] | We don’t want to use them. But… | 我们不想用 但 |
[06:07] | This is our last act of diplomacy. | 这是我们最后的外交行为了 |
[06:10] | If they turn you down, | 如果他们拒绝你 |
[06:12] | there’s no other choice. It’s war. | 我们将别无选择 只能开战 |
[06:15] | And you know what happens in war. | 你清楚战争会带来什么 |
[07:54] | How many kingdoms… | 有多少王国 |
[07:57] | how many lives were given in pursuit of this treasure? | 多少生命为追求这宝藏而献身 |
[08:03] | “High-fructose corn syrup.” | “高果糖谷物糖浆” |
[08:05] | Uh, many. Many lives. | 很多 很多生命 |
[08:09] | But for future reference, | 但作为今后参考 |
[08:11] | we don’t really talk with our mouths full. | 我们嘴巴塞满时是不说话的 |
[08:14] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[08:16] | Shapeshifter. Still getting used to having a mouth. | 易形者 还在适应有嘴 |
[08:26] | They’re not staying, right? | 她们不会久留吧 |
[08:28] | Please tell me they’re just passing through. | 拜托告诉我她们很快就走 |
[08:29] | I don’t know what Xavin’s plan is, | 我不知道赞文有什么打算 |
[08:30] | but it’s definitely not leaving. | 但她绝对没想走 |
[08:32] | I think it’s more like a quickie courthouse wedding, | 我觉得她的打算是法院的快捷婚礼 |
[08:35] | followed by eternal happiness and wandering the universe. | 然后是永恒幸福和宇宙漫游 |
[08:38] | – Creepy. – I didn’t invite her. | -可怕 -我又没请她来 |
[08:40] | But she did stay on the ship, | 但她之前在船上 |
[08:42] | and she survived our parents’ attack. | 还在我们父母的袭击中活了下来 |
[08:43] | We have a responsibility. | 我们有责任 |
[08:45] | As for my mom, I don’t know. We haven’t talked about it. | 至于我妈 我不知道 我们还没谈过 |
[08:48] | Well, this can’t be a halfway house for pregnant PRIDE members | 这里不能成为怀孕傲慢成员和执迷童话的外星人的 |
[08:51] | and aliens with fairy tale fixations. | 中途之家 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I agree. It’s too risky. | 我同意 太冒险了 |
[08:54] | We don’t have any idea what Xavin’s motives are, | 我们完全不了解赞文的动机 |
[08:56] | and your mom is untrustworthy, to say the least. | 而你妈 往轻了说也是不值得信任的 |
[08:59] | No more roommates who aren’t one hundred percent in. | 再也不要不是百分百与我们同心的室友了 |
[09:02] | One is enough. I don’t need to say his name. | 一个就够了 我不用说出他的名字 |
[09:07] | It’s Chase. | 是查斯 |
[09:07] | What did I just say?! | 我刚说什么了 |
[09:10] | Do not pick up that phone, Alex Wilder! | 别接电话 艾利克斯·威尔德 |
[09:12] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[09:13] | OK, I get why not, | 我明白为什么 |
[09:14] | but he wouldn’t be calling if it weren’t important. | 但如果不是要事他也不会打来的 |
[09:17] | What’s important to us is not important to him. | 对我们重要的事对他并不重要 |
[09:18] | Can you just decide? The sound of the phone is really annoying. | 你快决定吧 电话的声音好烦人 |
[09:21] | Alex. | 艾利克斯 |
[09:26] | Thanks for answering. | 谢谢你接听 |
[09:28] | I know Gert’s gotta be standing here making that face. | 我知道格特肯定站在旁边气势汹汹 |
[09:33] | – Um, no, not really. – Listen, | -并没有 -听着 |
[09:35] | I need you guys to meet me. | 我需要你们来见我 |
[09:36] | Yeah, dude, that’s not happening. | 哥们 别想了 |
[09:38] | I know you don’t trust me, and I get it, | 我知道你们不信任我 我理解 |
[09:40] | but if I were gonna rat you out to our parents, | 但如果我打算向父母们出卖你们 |
[09:41] | they’d be in the middle of your business already. | 他们早就找到你们了 |
[09:44] | Fair point. But still, | 有道理 但是 |
[09:46] | – you’re persona non grata right now. – I understand. | -你现在可不是受欢迎的人物 -我理解 |
[09:49] | You hate me. But Alex, I’m trying to keep something… | 你恨我 但艾利克斯 我是在努力避免 |
[09:52] | bad from happening. | 坏事发生 |
[09:55] | – Something really bad. – Go on. | -很坏的事 -继续说 |
[09:57] | I need to lay it out in person | 我得当面说 |
[09:58] | so everyone can make the decision that’s best for them. | 这样大家才能自己做对自己最有利的决定 |
[10:03] | He wants to meet up. | 他想见面 |
[10:06] | – They’re interested. Continue. – OK. | -她们有兴趣 继续说 -好 |
[10:09] | Pick the time and pick the place. | 你们选时间和地点 |
[10:10] | Anywhere that you guys feel safe, I’ll be there. | 选个你们觉得安全的地方 我去见你们 |
[10:12] | – I don’t know… – Alex. Alex, | -我不知道 -艾利克斯 |
[10:15] | please listen to me. They have customized weapons. | 请听我说 他们有专门的武器 |
[10:18] | Serious firepower that they’re gonna use on you guys. | 非常强大 打算拿来对付你们 |
[10:20] | I’m trying to keep that from happening. | 我是想避免这种事发生 |
[10:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Chase? | 查斯 |
[10:34] | Uh, just called Alex. | 刚给艾利克斯打了电话 |
[10:36] | It’s happening. They agreed to meet. | 行了 他们答应见面了 |
[10:40] | – Dad, you OK? – Yeah. Yeah. | -爸爸 你没事吧 -嗯嗯 |
[10:43] | What’s going on? Why are these specs up? | 怎么回事 这些数据怎么调出来了 |
[10:47] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:48] | I don’t know, they were like that when I came down here. | 我不知道 我下来时就是这样了 |
[10:49] | I just thought you left ’em running. | 我以为是你没关 |
[10:51] | I’m sure I didn’t. | 我关了啊 |
[10:53] | Did you adjust these? | 你修改过吗 |
[10:56] | Who made these changes? | 是谁做的改动 |
[10:58] | No, not me. | 不是我 |
[11:01] | Dad, are you all right? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[11:02] | These have been tuned | 这些都做了调整 |
[11:04] | to make them considerably more dangerous. | 变得危险多了 |
[11:08] | Who’s doing this? | 这是谁做的 |
[11:13] | What is happening to me? | 我是怎么了 |
[11:17] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越严重了 |
[11:18] | The illness. | 这疾病 |
[11:20] | Whatever it is, it’s progressing. | 不管是什么 它在恶化 |
[11:22] | I have these, um, spaces | 我会觉得自己 |
[11:25] | where I feel like I’m drowning. | 在一些空间里淹溺 |
[11:29] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[11:33] | We will beat this. | 我们能战胜它的 |
[11:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:36] | But for now, please change the specs back. | 但现在 请把规格改回去吧 |
[11:39] | If I fail, I don’t want anyone getting hurt… | 如果我失败了 我不希望有人受伤 |
[11:42] | more than they have to. | 受没必要的伤 |
[11:44] | I can change the specs back on the computer, but… | 我可以把电脑上的规格改回来 但是 |
[11:49] | the weapons have already been produced. | 武器已经制好了 |
[11:53] | I’m afraid it’s too late. | 恐怕太迟了 |
[12:02] | When you were little, still in a crib, | 你小时候 在摇篮里 |
[12:05] | we used to hear you in the morning, calling out to us. | 我们早上会听到你喊我们 |
[12:08] | “Somebody get the baby!” | “谁去哄哄孩子” |
[12:12] | I’d come in your room and you’d hold your arms out to me, | 我走进你房间 你冲我伸着胳膊 |
[12:14] | and I’d pick you up and… | 我把你抱起来 |
[12:17] | for just a few minutes, it was me and you. | 就那么几分钟 只有你和我 |
[12:21] | And I just wanted that to go on and on. | 我希望那一刻永不结束 |
[12:24] | But it couldn’t, could it? | 但那是不可能的 是吧 |
[12:28] | It’s too late for us, Mom. | 我们太迟了 妈妈 |
[12:30] | You have to go, and | 你必须走 |
[12:32] | be a better mom to that baby than you were to me. | 做那个宝宝的好妈妈 比对我来说更好的妈妈 |
[12:37] | So you won’t forgive me, ever? | 那么你永远都不原谅我了 |
[12:39] | Forgiveness is earned. | 原谅需要赢得 |
[12:41] | Over time. With deeds, not words. | 历经一段时间 凭行动 不是言语 |
[12:44] | Isn’t that a fundamental Gibb teaching? | 这不是吉博力姆的基本教义吗 |
[12:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:49] | Which is a whole other thing to consider. | 这又是另一件需要考虑的事 |
[12:55] | After what happened in the crater… | 经历了祭坛的事 |
[12:58] | I’m certain you are the new head of the church. | 我确定 你已经成了教会的新领袖 |
[13:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:03] | When you took to the sky and spread your wings, | 你飞向天空 展开翅膀时 |
[13:06] | you confirmed everything in The Book of Gibborim. | 你证实了《吉博力姆之书》里的一切 |
[13:09] | They’re gonna be searching for you, | 他们会找你的 |
[13:10] | desperate for another encounter. | 渴求再见你一面 |
[13:13] | You’re the messiah now, Karolina. Are you prepared for that? | 你现在是弥赛亚了 卡罗琳娜 你准备好了吗 |
[13:17] | No. Definitely not. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[13:20] | I can help you navigate all of that, but not if you push me away. | 我可以帮你应对 但如果你把我赶走就不行了 |
[13:23] | You’re not coming because you’re not invited! | 你不能来 因为你没受邀 |
[13:24] | Chase doesn’t even know you exist. | 查斯都不知道你的存在 |
[13:26] | I don’t require an invitation. | 我不需要邀请 |
[13:27] | It should be assumed that I’d go along to protect my betrothed. | 我当然会跟你们一起去 保护我的婚约者 |
[13:30] | She protects herself. | 她能保护自己 |
[13:31] | And if she needs backup, I’ve got it. | 如果她需要支援 还有我呢 |
[13:33] | – Guys– – If that’s the case, | -行了 -如果是这样 |
[13:34] | wouldn’t it be better… | 那么这样不是更好吗 |
[13:36] | if there were twice the backup? | 有两倍的支援 |
[13:39] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[13:43] | Am I– Am I really this small? | 我个子真这么小吗 |
[13:45] | Exact duplicate. | 一模一样的复制品 |
[13:47] | Xavin, please change back. | 赞文 请变回去 |
[13:49] | That creeps people out. | 那让人害怕 |
[13:50] | – I agree. – And I don’t need your protection– | -我同意 -我不需要你保护 |
[13:54] | or anyone’s. | 或任何人保护 |
[13:55] | I’m not so sure. Is it a bad idea to bring all the help you can? | 那可未必 带上一切帮手真的不好吗 |
[13:59] | Well, great. Your mom gets a vote now? | 好啊 你妈妈也有投票权了吗 |
[14:02] | I must go on this mission. | 我必须参加这项任务 |
[14:04] | It is my destiny to protect my betrothed. | 保护我的婚约者是我的命运 |
[14:06] | Stop it. I am no one’s betrothed. | 行了 我不是任何人的婚约者 |
[14:09] | Or their messiah. | 或是弥赛亚 |
[14:11] | I decide where I go and who I go with. | 我来决定我去哪 跟谁去 |
[14:14] | And for today, I’m sticking with my friends– | 今天 我要跟我的朋友们走 |
[14:17] | my old friends. | 我的旧朋友 |
[14:19] | Sorry, Xavin. | 抱歉 赞文 |
[14:21] | Then where does this leave me? | 那我怎么办 |
[14:23] | For now, it leaves you here… | 现在 你留在这里 |
[14:25] | to protect my mom and the house until we get back. | 保护我妈和房子 直到我回来 |
[14:30] | It is a noble endeavor to guard the Holy Mother | 守卫圣母和天堂 |
[14:33] | and the Haven. I accept. | 是神圣使命 我接受 |
[14:36] | And one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[14:37] | Would you stop calling me your “betrothed”? | 你能不能别再喊我你的”婚约者”了 |
[14:40] | – It’s a weird word. – As you wish. | -这个词很怪 -那好 |
[14:58] | Looks good on you. | 你戴挺合适 |
[15:00] | Safety precaution. No offense. | 以防万一 别介意 |
[15:03] | I would just like it noted | 我只想说 |
[15:04] | that I am here under duress and anything that I agree to | 我是迫于压力才来的 我同意的任何事 |
[15:06] | should be considered as such. | 也是发生在这样的情况下 |
[15:08] | – She’s really pissed at you. – Totally aware. | -她很生你的气 -完全知道 |
[15:10] | – We all are. – If you can put aside your hurt feelings | -我们都气 -如果你们能暂时放下 |
[15:12] | for one second, there are more important things to discuss. | 受伤的情绪 我们还有更重要的事要谈 |
[15:15] | More important than the complete betrayal of your friends? | 比完全背叛你的朋友更重要吗 |
[15:18] | I’m here with an offer from our parents. | 我是带着父母们的提议前来的 |
[15:20] | – Oh, my God, you’re one of them. – No I’m not. | -天呐 你成他们的一员了 -不是的 |
[15:22] | Makes total sense. You always wanted to go home. | 这完全讲得通 你一直想回家 |
[15:24] | OK, will you please listen? | 能不能听我说 |
[15:26] | They’re coming for you with everything they’ve got. | 他们要拿他们拥有的一切来对付你们了 |
[15:29] | I’ve seen their weapons, and you can’t win. | 我见过他们的武器 你们赢不了的 |
[15:31] | We’ve heard that before, yet here we are. | 我们听过这种话 现在不还是没事 |
[15:33] | But this time it’s different. | 但这次不一样了 |
[15:34] | If they have to hurt you, they will, | 如果他们必须伤害你们 他们会的 |
[15:36] | and believe me, they can. | 相信我 他们做得到 |
[15:39] | But they’d prefer you to come home without a fight, | 但他们更希望你们乖乖回去 |
[15:41] | and if you’re willing to do that, then PRIDE is ours. | 如果你们愿意那么做 傲慢就是我们的了 |
[15:45] | Why would we want a totally corrupt organization | 我们为什么会想要一个腐败的组织 |
[15:47] | and the hypocritical life that comes with that? | 和随之而来的虚伪生活 |
[15:49] | Because they would step back. | 因为他们会退出 |
[15:50] | They would let us run it however we choose. | 他们会让我们选择如何运作它 |
[15:52] | We’d have resources for, I don’t know, | 我们能有资源来做 我不知道 |
[15:55] | feminist empowerment projects, | 女权主义激励项目 |
[15:56] | feeding the poor, educating the marginalized. | 向穷人提供食物 教育边缘人群 |
[15:59] | The stuff you’re always talking about, | 那些你一直在说想做的事 |
[16:00] | we’d actually be able to do. | 我们都能做到了 |
[16:02] | You really think they would just disappear and leave us alone? | 你真认为他们会消失 放过我们吗 |
[16:06] | They’re our parents. No way. | 他们是我们的父母 绝不可能 |
[16:07] | Guys, you don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[16:10] | This is your last chance. | 这是你们的最后机会 |
[16:12] | Take it or leave it? | 过时不候吗 |
[16:17] | – I’ll pass. – Me too. | -我不要 -我也是 |
[16:18] | They’re gonna use the mind-wipe drug. | 他们会用记忆清除药剂的 |
[16:22] | All the connections, | 我们之间 |
[16:23] | all the memories, everything that binds us together, | 一切的联系 记忆 我们的纽带 |
[16:26] | will be erased forever. | 都将被永远抹除 |
[16:30] | That might not be such a bad thing. | 那或许未必是件坏事呢 |
[16:33] | – What? – Some of us didn’t even need a drug | -什么 -有些人不需要药物 |
[16:35] | to destroy our connection. | 也能毁掉我们的感情 |
[16:38] | If you ask me… | 要我说 |
[16:41] | getting rid of my memories sounds kind of good. | 去除我的记忆听上去还不错 |
[16:47] | Then I–I guess we’re done here. | 那我们应该是没什么好谈的了 |
[16:51] | I’m certain of it. | 确实没了 |
[17:21] | Great. | 好啊 |
[17:26] | – Hello. – Well? | -喂 -怎么样 |
[17:29] | They turned me down. | 他们拒绝了 |
[17:30] | I’m not surprised. | 我不意外 |
[17:31] | If I can get Alex alone, then maybe I can still convince him. | 如果我能单独跟艾利克斯谈 或许还能劝服他 |
[17:34] | – If I can do that– – No, too late. | -如果… -太迟了 |
[17:35] | – Thank you for trying. We’ve moving on. – Wait. Tina– | -多谢努力 我们要继续了 -等等 蒂娜 |
[17:39] | – I’m assuming you all heard that. – We did. | -你们都听到了吧 -是的 |
[17:43] | Everyone ready to roll out? | 都准备好出发了吗 |
[17:45] | I’m starting to feel a little… hyperventilating. | 我开始有点…换气过度 |
[17:48] | Uh, do you mind if we could just reconvene tomorrow? | 我们可以明天再集结吗 |
[17:49] | Stacey can drive if you can’t handle it. | 如果你应付不来 史黛茜可以开车 |
[17:52] | – Robert? – Ready. | -罗伯特 -准备好了 |
[17:54] | – Victor? – I’ve got everything I need. | -维克多 -我需要的东西都有了 |
[17:56] | Let’s do this. And Tina, remember, make every shot count. | 我们开始吧 蒂娜 记住 别失手 |
[17:59] | We can’t reload. | 我们不能重装弹 |
[18:02] | Engaging now. | 交战 |
[18:08] | – What’s that noise? – I don’t hear anything. | -什么声音 -我没听到什么 |
[18:10] | Listen. | 听 |
[18:25] | It’s um– Chase was followed! | 是…查斯被跟踪了 |
[18:41] | – Nico! – Ahh– I’m having…. tomatoes– | -妮可 -我不能…西红柿… |
[18:45] | What? | 什么 |
[18:46] | I mean–trouble–I– | 我是说 不能 |
[18:49] | I can’t fry a–a bubble! I’m scrambled. | 我不能烤泡泡 我凌乱了 |
[18:52] | This drone is doing something to her! | 无人机在影响她 |
[18:57] | It’s covered in solar protection of some kind. | 它有某种防热装置 |
[19:03] | They’re jamming the electronics, too! | 还影响了电子设备 |
[19:06] | They thought of everything! | 他们什么都想到了 |
[19:09] | We gotta split up! We gotta try and lose ’em! | 我们得分散开 想办法甩掉它们 |
[19:11] | – Everybody, go! – Come on. | -大家跑 -走吧 |
[19:53] | OK, it’s out of ammo. | 好吧 它没弹药了 |
[19:55] | – What do we do now? – We– | -现在怎么办 -我们 |
[19:57] | be–bird flappers. | 鸟苍蝇拍 |
[20:00] | That thing has totally scrambled your brain. | 那玩意搅乱了你的脑袋 |
[20:02] | Victor. Robert. I ran out of darts. | 维克多 罗伯特 我没镖了 |
[20:04] | I knew you couldn’t control yourself. | 我就知道你控制不好 |
[20:06] | We gotta get out of here. I’m sure our parents are on their way. | 我们得跑 父母们肯定在赶来了 |
[20:09] | There’s only one drone and two of us, | 只有一个无人机 我们是两个人 |
[20:10] | so if we split up, | 如果我们分头跑 |
[20:11] | one of us definitely escapes– but hopefully both. | 那有一个人绝对跑得掉 希望我们都能跑掉 |
[20:15] | I– I don’t want– | 我不想… |
[20:18] | to leave…you. | 离开你 |
[20:21] | There’s no leaving each other. Not anymore. | 我们不会再离开彼此了 |
[20:25] | No matter where we go, what the distance is between us, | 不管我们去哪 之间阻隔多远 |
[20:30] | I will always come back to you. | 我永远会回到你身边 |
[20:33] | OK? Everything’s gonna be all right, I promise. | 好吗 会没事的 我保证 |
[20:37] | I lamp you. | 我灯你 |
[20:41] | I lump you. | 我哎你 |
[20:43] | See you back at the hostel in an hour. | 一小时后旅社碰头 |
[20:53] | OK, your mom is definitely driving this thing. | 好吧 这玩意绝对是你妈开的 |
[20:56] | I’m gonna lead it away. | 我把它引开 |
[21:01] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:10] | Enough. | 够了 |
[21:13] | I’ve locked onto Karolina. | 我锁定卡罗琳娜了 |
[21:14] | Lost Nico. | 跟丢了妮可 |
[21:16] | Pulling up the CCTV feeds in the park. | 正在调出公园的监控 |
[21:19] | See if I can pick her up. | 看能不能找到她 |
[21:21] | Molly and Gert are exiting the park toward Franklin. | 茉莉和格特离开公园往富兰克林街去了 |
[21:23] | Okay, we’re– we’re on our way. | 好 我们就去 |
[21:25] | Molly, these boots were made | 茉莉 这靴子的作用 |
[21:27] | to support my self-image, not my ankles! | 是支撑我的形象 不是我的脚踝 |
[21:29] | – But they’re gonna catch us! – Just go without me! | -但他们会抓到我们的 -丢下我吧 |
[21:36] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[21:37] | No! Molly! We cannot steal a scooter! | 不 茉莉 我们不能偷滑板车 |
[21:39] | It’s not stealing when it’s borrowing it. | 不是偷 是借 |
[21:52] | I’m two for two! | 击中两个 |
[21:54] | I understand that drones are annoying, | 我知道无人机很讨厌 |
[21:56] | but that was totally uncalled for. | 但完全没必要那么做吧 |
[21:57] | Yeah, sorry, dude. Do you have insurance or something? | 真抱歉 你有保险吗 |
[21:59] | Insurance is a corporate swindle | 保险是企业骗局 |
[22:01] | invented to capitalize on our inner fears. | 利用我们的内心恐惧挣钱 |
[22:03] | Oh, you’re totally speaking my language. | 你真是我的同道中人 |
[22:06] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[22:08] | Yeah, it’s you! | 是你 |
[22:09] | – Gert! – From the uh… the Wizard gala. | -格特 -巫师晚会上那个 |
[22:11] | I was hoping I’d run into you again. | 我还希望能再遇见你呢 |
[22:13] | – Earl. – Oh, my God. Mothra guy? | -厄尔 -天呐 摩斯拉那个 |
[22:16] | Gert! They’re here! | 格特 他们来了 |
[22:18] | Quick, swap meet! Sorry, gotta go! | 快 跳蚤市场 抱歉 得走了 |
[22:25] | Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[22:26] | – You still got Alex? – Yes. | -你还跟着艾利克斯呢吗 -是的 |
[22:29] | He’s a block away from your current location. | 他距你们现在的位置只有一个街区 |
[22:30] | We’re on it. | 我们去追 |
[22:41] | Here ya go. | 给你 |
[22:42] | Thank you. Hot today, huh? | 谢谢 今天真热 是吧 |
[22:57] | Let’s “Baby Driver” this bitch. | 玩把《极盗车神》吧 |
[23:06] | We got eyes on Alex. | 我们看到艾利克斯了 |
[23:10] | Shit! | 该死 |
[23:18] | – Geoffrey! – I got him. | -杰弗里 -我行的 |
[23:20] | Just get the tranq guns ready. | 准备好麻醉枪 |
[23:24] | Gotta lose that thing. | 得甩掉那玩意 |
[23:28] | What is he doing? He’s gonna kill himself! | 他干什么呢 他会害死自己的 |
[23:30] | I shoulda never let him play Grand Theft Auto. | 我就不该让他玩《侠盗猎车手》 |
[23:33] | The drone is making it worse! | 无人机让他跑得更快了 |
[23:35] | Tina, enough with the drone! | 蒂娜 让无人机走吧 |
[23:37] | You already wasted all the ammo! | 你已经浪费掉了弹药 |
[23:39] | We can see him just fine! | 我们能看到他了 |
[23:41] | – What is you lose him? – We won’t! | -你们要是跟丢了呢 -不会的 |
[23:43] | He’s our son, Tina. It’s our call. | 他是我们的儿子 蒂娜 我们来决定 |
[23:45] | If you insist. | 那好吧 |
[24:08] | Karolina, you made it back. | 卡罗琳娜 你回来了 |
[24:13] | What happened? What did Chase have to say? | 发生了什么 查斯想说什么 |
[24:14] | I do not know this Chase you speak of. | 我不知道你说的这个查斯 |
[24:20] | You– you can’t do that. That’s– that’s a violation. | 你不能那么做 这是冒犯 |
[24:23] | I don’t understand. You love Karolina. | 我不懂 你爱卡罗琳娜 |
[24:26] | I’m trying to make you more comfortable by taking her form. | 我变成她的样子是想让你更舒心点 |
[24:29] | – Well, that’s not the way. – Well, what way is it? | -这样是不对的 -那该怎么样 |
[24:32] | I was hoping Karolina would have responded | 我本希望卡罗琳娜该对我的追求 |
[24:34] | to my courtship by now, but nothing seems to work. | 有所回应了 但我怎么做似乎都没用 |
[24:37] | Yeah, you’re moving pretty fast here, xavin. | 是啊 你太急了 赞文 |
[24:39] | And she hardly knows you. | 她都不了解你 |
[24:41] | And human attraction is complicated under any circumstance. | 人类间的吸引本就够复杂了 |
[24:45] | – What would you do? – To be perfectly honest, | -那你会怎么做 -老实说 |
[24:47] | we have not had very good luck with aliens around here. | 我们跟外星人打交道的经历不是很愉快 |
[24:49] | I actually think you just need to leave us alone. | 我觉得你应该离开我们 |
[24:52] | – I can’t. – You could! | -我不能 -你可以的 |
[24:54] | Karolina’s so young, | 卡罗琳娜很年轻 |
[24:55] | and in some ways you’re even younger. | 而从某些方面来说 你要更年轻 |
[24:57] | I think you need to go out and create a life of your own, | 我觉得你需要出去 为自己建立一份生活 |
[24:59] | and come back and see what happens. | 再回来 看看会怎么样 |
[25:02] | You’re gonna want my help when they come for the baby. | 他们来找宝宝时 你会需要我帮忙的 |
[25:08] | – What? – I read your biomarkers immediately. | -什么 -我立刻就读取了你的生物标记 |
[25:12] | The baby you’re carrying is of royal lineage. | 你怀的宝宝有皇室血统 |
[25:16] | The Magistrate and his family will not allow you to remain | 法官和他一家是不会允许你 |
[25:19] | in sole possession of one of their own. | 独占他们的后人的 |
[25:23] | It isn’t done. | 这是不行的 |
[25:26] | OK, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[25:28] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[25:31] | The Magistrate. | 法官 |
[25:33] | – Do you mean Jonah? – That is what Karolina called him, yes. | -约拿吗 -那是卡罗琳娜对他的称呼 是的 |
[25:37] | And his family– What family? We saw that ship explode. | 他的家人 什么家人 我们看着飞船爆炸的 |
[25:41] | The others escaped when I did. They are Gibborim. | 其他人跟我一起逃脱了 他们是吉博力姆 |
[25:45] | Unlike me. Xartan. | 与我不同 我是赞丹 |
[25:47] | But in their light form, I believe they simply took on new hosts. | 但他们是光形态 我想他们只是找了新宿主 |
[25:53] | A vessel that was nearby. | 临近的躯体 |
[25:55] | So he is still out there. | 那么他还在 |
[25:56] | Gathering his family, no doubt. | 肯定在集结他的家人 |
[25:58] | And they are… | 他们 |
[26:01] | to put it mildly, problematic. | 往轻了说 很麻烦 |
[26:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:09] | Wait, do you think this meeting with Chase, this… | 等等 你觉得跟查斯的会面 |
[26:14] | Do you think this is part of Jonah’s plan to lure Karolina back? | 这会不会是约拿把卡罗琳娜引诱回去的计划 |
[26:17] | Very possible. | 很有可能 |
[26:26] | She’s come back out into the open. Frogtown. Warehouse district. | 她又冒头了 蛙镇 仓库区 |
[26:30] | Where the hell are you, Victor? | 你在哪呢 维克多 |
[26:31] | The last person to talk to me like that | 上一个这么对我说话的人 |
[26:33] | works in a Malaysian toy factory | 在马来西亚玩具厂打工呢 |
[26:35] | for fifteen cents an hour. | 每小时才挣15美分 |
[26:36] | Last person who talked to me like that | 上一个这么对我说话的人 |
[26:38] | doesn’t talk anymore. | 现在不能说话了 |
[26:52] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[26:56] | I lost her! | 我丢了她 |
[26:57] | It’s all right. I’m here. | 没事 我到了 |
[27:01] | Though she has locked herself inside. | 她把自己锁在了里面 |
[27:23] | What are you doin’ out here? | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[27:24] | Just waiting for Dad to come back. | 等爸爸回家 |
[27:27] | – Are you worried? – Shouldn’t I be? | -你担心吗 -我不该担心吗 |
[27:30] | Look, I know you love your friends. | 我知道你爱你的朋友们 |
[27:35] | They made their choice…. and you made yours. | 他们做出了决定 你也是 |
[27:39] | It’s time to move on. | 该向前看了 |
[27:41] | Aren’t you ready for a new life? | 你不想迎接新生活吗 |
[27:43] | A new life where I’ll remember my friends, | 我能记得我的朋友们 |
[27:45] | but they won’t remember me? | 但他们不会记得我的新生活吗 |
[27:47] | What kind of life is that? | 那叫什么生活 |
[27:49] | And don’t offer to mind-wipe me. | 别提出也清除我的记忆 |
[27:56] | If you have to keep a secret… | 如果你要保密 |
[27:59] | so that your friends can survive, isn’t it worth it? | 才能换取你的朋友们活下去 难道不值得吗 |
[28:01] | This is exactly the type of thinking that got you in– | 正是这样的想法才让你… |
[28:05] | got us into this mess! | 才害我们陷入这团麻烦 |
[28:09] | No more secrets. | 不要再有秘密了 |
[28:13] | Dad’s sick. Sicker than he’s ever been. | 爸爸病了 比以往病得更重 |
[28:17] | Yeah, I’ve noticed some things. But he’s been through a lot. | 我注意到了一些迹象 但他经历了很多 |
[28:20] | I think the tumor’s coming back. | 我觉得是肿瘤又出现了 |
[28:23] | And now, weirdly, his skin’s flaking. | 但现在奇怪的是 他的皮肤开始剥落了 |
[28:27] | Flaking how? | 怎么剥落 |
[28:28] | White. Scaly. | 白色的 像鳞片 |
[28:34] | – Holy shit. – What? | -我去 -怎么了 |
[28:36] | It’s not like dry skin’s worse than a brain tumor. | 皮肤干燥又不比脑瘤严重 |
[28:38] | I mean, maybe he just needs a good moisturizer. | 或许他是需要好保湿霜 |
[28:40] | No, I– | 不 |
[28:43] | I don’t know how to explain it, but… | 我不知道怎么解释 但 |
[28:46] | he was in that healing algorithm for a long time. | 他在治愈算法里待了很久 |
[28:49] | And injected with Jonah’s DNA. | 还被注入了约拿的DNA |
[28:51] | What if it’s transforming your dad into– | 如果它改变了你爸 变成 |
[28:55] | – Into an alien. – Yeah. | -变成外星人了 -嗯 |
[28:58] | No, no, no. We can’t let that happen. We gotta save him. | 不不 那绝不可以 我们得救他 |
[29:02] | Maybe Dad already gave us what we need. | 或许爸爸已经把我们需要的东西给我们了 |
[29:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:14] | Karolina. | 卡罗琳娜 |
[29:17] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[29:21] | Come on out, now. | 出来吧 |
[29:26] | There’s more at stake here than just… parents and children. | 这一切不止事关父母和孩子们 |
[29:32] | And anything you might be feeling– | 你的一切感受 |
[29:35] | resentment, anger– | 怨愤 愤怒 |
[29:38] | it can all be overcome if we… | 都可以克服的 只要 |
[29:41] | just sit down together… and talk. | 我们一起坐下来 谈谈 |
[29:45] | There’s no need to make this difficult. | 没必要让这事这么麻烦 |
[30:09] | That was a good one. | 真厉害 |
[30:10] | Why are you even after me? | 你为什么来追我 |
[30:12] | You already have Chase. Why do I matter? | 你都有查斯了 我又有什么要紧 |
[30:14] | Because you’re more important. | 因为你更重要 |
[30:16] | Stay down. I don’t want to have to do that again. | 别起来 我不想再那么做一次 |
[30:20] | I’m not getting up. I’m getting into position. | 我不是要起来 只是在就位 |
[30:22] | For this. | 准备这个 |
[30:47] | So strong. | 真强大 |
[30:50] | You make me proud. | 你让我好骄傲 |
[30:55] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰那个 |
[31:01] | Have no fear, my betrothed. These are simple toys. | 别怕 我的婚约者 这不过是玩具 |
[31:05] | Apologies, Karolina. I’ll try harder not to use that word. | 抱歉 卡罗琳娜 我会更努力地不去说那个词 |
[31:09] | Xavin. | 赞文 |
[31:10] | Thought you died in the explosion. | 我以为你死在爆炸里了 |
[31:13] | Wishful thinking, I guess. | 看来是我一厢情愿了 |
[31:15] | Nothing will keep me from my destiny, Magistrate. | 什么都别想分离我与我的宿命 法官 |
[31:18] | Oh, not this shit again. | 不是又来这套吧 |
[31:20] | – Wait. You guys know each other? – We did. | -等等 你们认识吗 -是的 |
[31:25] | But since we no longer have a ship, | 但既然我们没有飞船了 |
[31:27] | we no longer have need of you. | 我们也不需要你了 |
[31:30] | You have a nasty habit of | 你总是讨厌地 |
[31:31] | inserting yourself where you’re not welcome. | 钻到不欢迎你的地方来 |
[31:33] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮帮你吧 |
[31:40] | You have no idea how much that one can talk. | 你都不知道那家伙多能说 |
[31:43] | Especially on a long trip. | 尤其是远途旅行的时候 |
[31:45] | Wait. Dad? | 等等 爸爸吗 |
[31:48] | Why are you doing this? And how is it possible? | 你为什么要这么做 这怎么可能 |
[31:51] | I–I don’t understand. I watched you die. | 我不懂 我看着你死了 |
[31:55] | And I’m so sorry about that. | 为此我很抱歉 |
[32:02] | Believe me, it was painful for both of us. | 相信我 那对我们俩都很痛苦 |
[32:06] | But remember… | 但记住 |
[32:08] | I warned you I was gonna take everything. | 我警告过你 我会夺走一切 |
[32:11] | That includes you. | 包括你 |
[32:16] | Well, that’s gonna be a problem. | 这肯定要成为麻烦了 |
[32:23] | – We have to get out of here. – Do we? | -我们得走了 -是吗 |
[32:26] | What if they’re still out there? | 要是他们还在呢 |
[32:27] | We can’t just spend the rest of our lives | 我们又不能余生都待在 |
[32:29] | in a kiosk that sells men’s socks. | 一股男袜味儿的摊位前 |
[32:31] | – I’ll go first. – No– | -我先走 -别 |
[32:34] | How did you get to be the strong one? | 为什么你来做坚强的那个 |
[32:37] | I’m supposed to be the big sister. | 我才应该是大姐的 |
[32:38] | Where do you think I learned it from? Come on. | 你以为我是跟谁学的 走吧 |
[32:48] | There they are. | 他们在哪里 |
[32:51] | – Wait. What? – Go. | -等等 什么 -跑 |
[32:52] | Trust me. Sisters forever, right? | 相信我 永远姐妹 是吧 |
[32:57] | I’m on Molly. | 我追茉莉 |
[32:59] | Everyone thinks that you’re the nice one. | 大家都觉得你是好的那个 |
[33:00] | The levelheaded, concerned mom. Another lie. | 理智 担忧的妈妈 又是个谎言 |
[33:03] | Honey, I understand your disappointment. | 亲爱的 我知道你感到失望 |
[33:05] | Every kid that learns the truth about their parents | 每个了解了父母真实面目的孩子 |
[33:08] | thinks that they’ve discovered something really big, | 都觉得自己发现了天大的事 |
[33:09] | but honestly, it’s like finding out the stove is hot. | 但其实 这就像发现炉子是热的 |
[33:12] | It hurts for a while, and then you get a scar. | 会疼一阵 然后留下伤疤 |
[33:15] | Honey, look! Our special hats! | 亲爱的 看 我们的特别帽子 |
[33:17] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[33:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[33:32] | – Mija, ponte en la línea. – Ayudeme. | -妹子 排队 -救我 |
[33:34] | Ese hombre me está persiguiendo. | 那人在追我 |
[33:36] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | Sorry. She’s got some boundary issues. You know kids. | 抱歉 她不分轻重的 你也知道孩子的 |
[33:41] | But we’ve got a great therapist | 但我们有个好治疗师 |
[33:42] | we’re workin’ with out in the Palisades. | 就在帕利塞兹为她治疗 |
[33:44] | Don’t we, sweetie? | 是吧 亲爱的 |
[33:45] | No es mi papa. No dejen que me toque. | 他不是我爸爸 别让他碰我 |
[33:48] | – What’d you just say? – I thought you spoke Spanish, Dale. | -你刚说什么 -你不是会西语吗 戴尔 |
[33:50] | I do. Food, mostly. | 我会的 主要是食物 |
[33:53] | And you know, some basic friendly salutation, | 还有基本的打招呼用语 |
[33:55] | which, judging by the looks of these two, | 看他俩的表情 |
[33:57] | I could probably use about now. | 我现在大概用得上那个 |
[34:01] | Why don’t we go home, sweetie, OK? | 我们回家吧 亲爱的 |
[34:03] | ¡Pedófilo! ¡Pedófilo! | 恋童癖 |
[34:05] | That one I understood. | 这个我听得懂 |
[34:06] | Pedophile? I’m a concerned parent! | 恋童癖 我是个担忧的家长 |
[34:09] | Ya se, amigos, eh. | 是啊 朋友 |
[34:11] | Do you want some comida? Ten– tengo dinero. | 你们要食物吗 我有钱 |
[34:25] | How much is this? | 这个多少钱 |
[34:26] | Twenty bucks, two for thirty-five. | 20块 两个35 |
[34:28] | Excellent. I’ll take both. Can you break a hundred? | 太好了 我两个都要了 破得开100吗 |
[34:32] | I guess, maybe. | 可以吧 |
[34:33] | You know, let me see if Chuck at the incense stand has change. | 我去香薰摊的查克有没有零钱 |
[34:35] | – Great. – Chuck? | -太好了 -查克 |
[34:41] | What’s happened to you? This isn’t the Stacey I know. | 你怎么了 这不是我认识的史黛茜 |
[34:44] | No, it isn’t. It’s a better version. | 的确不是 是更好的她 |
[34:47] | Who doesn’t need glasses? | 而且不需要眼镜吗 |
[34:50] | You know, between the poisoning and the kidnapping, | 又是绑架 又是下毒 |
[34:52] | when did you have time to get Lasik? | 你哪来的时间去做视力矫正的 |
[34:54] | We’ll talk about that when you’re awake. | 等你醒了我们再谈这个 |
[34:57] | Stacey! | 史黛茜 |
[35:04] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[35:06] | I did what was necessary to restrain the youngling. | 我采取了控制年轻人必要的措施 |
[35:09] | Now help me with her extraction. | 帮我带她撤离 |
[35:13] | Was my language improperly understood? | 我的语言你无法理解吗 |
[35:54] | I don’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[35:57] | – Shit, we lost him. – That’s impossible. | -该死 我们跟丢了 -不可能 |
[36:00] | You saw him come down here, right? | 你看到他过来这边了 是吧 |
[36:01] | Yeah, I did. Damn. | 是啊 该死 |
[36:04] | – Is it locked? – Yeah, it’s locked. | -锁了吗 -嗯 锁了 |
[36:06] | Try it again! Okay, try the other door! | 再试试 开另一扇门试试 |
[36:09] | Over there. | 那边 |
[36:13] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[36:14] | He could be gone. | 他可能跑了 |
[36:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[36:31] | Come out! | 出来 |
[36:33] | I know you’re behind all this! | 我知道这都是你搞的 |
[36:44] | You didn’t think the drones | 你不会以为只有无人机 |
[36:46] | were the only thing with a subsonic wave generator… | 有次声波发生器吧 |
[36:50] | did you? | 有吗 |
[36:52] | We have plans inside of plans. | 我们的计划滴水不漏 |
[36:55] | – Flip you. – I love what it does | -翻你的 -我喜欢它 |
[36:57] | to your language center. | 对你语言中枢的影响 |
[36:58] | It’s really kind of funny. | 挺好玩的 |
[37:00] | I don’t mangle wander in order to…glue this! | 我不#@%… |
[37:03] | Good thing we sent the employees home early. | 幸好我们叫员工都提前下班了 |
[37:08] | Seriously, Nico, what do you think this will accomplish? | 说真的 妮可 你以为你能做到什么啊 |
[37:12] | Don’t make me fight you. | 别逼我打你 |
[37:14] | Fly me. | 飞我 |
[37:17] | Cry ski– | 哭… |
[37:35] | Last time I just had to stand by and watch. This time I can’t. | 上次我只能站在一旁看着 这次我不会了 |
[37:38] | Nico, this is the last chance. Please come home. | 妮可 这是最后机会了 回家吧 |
[38:23] | Now I can tell you what I really think of you. | 现在我可以告诉你我究竟怎么看你了 |
[38:25] | Don’t waste your breath. | 别白费劲了 |
[38:26] | So sorry, sweetheart. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 |
[39:29] | Tina, what did you do? | 蒂娜 你做了什么 |
[39:30] | This isn’t me. But I’ve seen this before. | 这不是我 但我见过这个 |
[39:40] | Smash! | 粉碎 |
[40:15] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[40:17] | Are you… OK? | 你没事吧 |
[40:21] | Did you see her, Tina? | 你看到她了吗 蒂娜 |
[40:24] | What’s happened to Nico? | 妮可是怎么了 |
[40:27] | There may have been some things about the Staff I didn’t tell you. | 关于魔杖 我有些事没告诉你 |
[40:33] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[40:34] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 别担心 没事的 |
[40:41] | Was that a gunshot? | 那是枪声吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah. Come on. | 对 来 |
[40:48] | Is he on the phone? | 他在打电话吗 |
[40:53] | You guys really think you’re untouchable, huh? | 你们还真觉得没人动得了你们 |
[40:55] | It would just be easier if you got in the car. | 如果你乖乖上车会轻松得多 |
[40:57] | Oh, I’m not getting in that car. | 我才不要上车呢 |
[40:59] | And if I were you guys, I’d put those weapons down. | 如果我是你们 就放下武器 |
[41:02] | LAPD has a little thing about black folks waving guns around. | 洛杉矶警局可不怎么喜欢拿枪的黑人 |
[41:07] | We don’t want to do this, Alex. Don’t make us. | 我们不想这么做的 艾利克斯 别逼我们 |
[41:09] | I never made you do anything. | 我从没逼你们做过任何事 |
[41:12] | And let’s be clear. Everything that you guys have done | 我们说清楚 你们做的一切 |
[41:15] | has been your choice. | 都是你们的选择 |
[41:17] | Nobody forced you to kill those kids. | 没人逼你们杀那些孩子 |
[41:20] | Or to pull that trigger on Darius. | 或是杀达瑞斯 |
[41:24] | You did that ’cause you wanted to. | 你们那么做是出于自己的意愿 |
[41:29] | And now I get it. | 现在我懂了 |
[41:32] | It kinda feels good to take somebody’s life away. | 夺走别人的生活感觉是挺好 |
[41:35] | Because with a little help from Tamar | 因为在塔玛的帮助下 |
[41:37] | and an anonymous note to a cold case detective– | 再加上给一位悬案警探的匿名线报 |
[41:42] | It’s dominoes, bitch. Wash ’em! | 这局牌我赢了 洗牌吧 |
[41:44] | Alex! | 艾利克斯 |
[41:46] | Hold it right there! | 别动 |
[41:48] | Don’t move. Hands on your heads. | 别动 手放在脑后 |
[41:50] | – Just wait a minute, OK? Just wait. – What’s this all about? | -等一下的 等等 -这是为什么事 |
[41:53] | We got a call about shots fired. | 我们接到报警说有枪击声 |
[41:55] | And you just assumed it was us? | 你就认定是我们开的吗 |
[41:57] | There’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. | 等着被告吧 |
[42:00] | It was on the seat. Still warm from being fired. | 在座位上 还有开枪的余温 |
[42:03] | Got a tip about one of these. If the bullets match, | 接到了关于这个的线报 如果弹道吻合 |
[42:04] | someone’s getting a promotion. | 有人就能升职了 |
[42:07] | This your vehicle? | 这是你们的车吗 |
[42:08] | As his lawyer, I’m advising him not to answer. | 作为他的律师 我建议他不回答 |
[42:12] | They’re just gonna run the plates, Cat. | 他们反正也会查车牌的 小凯 |
[42:15] | Yeah. It’s mine. | 对 是我的 |
[42:17] | – Both of you turn around. – Slowly. | -你们俩 转过去 -慢慢来 |
[42:29] | Wait. Did you kill her? | 等等 你杀了她吗 |
[42:31] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[42:34] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[42:37] | What? | 什么 |
[42:38] | That prototype is of no use. | 那个原型机没用的 |
[42:41] | Chase, just throw it. | 查斯 丢过去 |
[42:49] | I’m really disappointed. | 我好失望 |
[42:51] | Both of you should be quicker on the uptake. | 你们俩的反应都该更快些的 |
[42:55] | If I wanted to use these on Karolina, | 如果我想拿这个对付卡罗琳娜 |
[42:57] | I’d need to protect myself. | 我就得保护好自己 |
[42:58] | This suit is lined for that specific reason. | 这件西服就为此做了相应的衬里 |
[43:01] | But the inhibitors are for…aliens. That should have worked. | 但那是针对外星人的抑制器 该好用的 |
[43:05] | But that’s not any alien in there. | 但那不是随便哪个外星人 |
[43:10] | That’s Jonah. | 那是约拿 |
[43:13] | What have you done with my dad? | 你把我爸爸怎么了 |
[43:27] | Old Lace! | 老妇 |
[43:30] | I’m getting us out of here, don’t worry. | 我会把我们救出去的 别担心 |
[43:34] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[43:36] | All clear. All good! | 安全了 没事 |
[43:39] | When we get out of here, I’m gonna have you eat him. | 等我们出去了 我会让你吃了他 |
[43:44] | Hey, sweetie. I do apologize for the pit stop. | 亲爱的 抱歉要停车休息 |
[43:47] | That place was not clean. | 那地方可真不干净 |
[43:49] | You know your dad– tiny bladder. | 你也知道老爸的 膀胱小 |
[43:52] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[43:52] | I know I haven’t exactly been the Father of the Year lately, | 我知道我近来并不算是年度好爸 |
[43:55] | but I think in time you will realize | 但我觉得你日后会明白 |
[43:58] | that what I’m doing is actually | 我在做的事其实 |
[43:59] | – for your own… – For my own good. | -是为了… -为了我好 |
[44:01] | benefit. | 你的利益 |
[44:02] | Please, that’s not possible if it involves being kidnapped | 拜托 那是不可能的 如果还需要被绑架 |
[44:05] | and forced to run away with you and Mom. | 和被迫跟你和妈妈逃跑 |
[44:07] | – I agree with you on that. – Where is Mom? | -这点我同意 -妈妈呢 |
[44:10] | Well, honey, that’s kind of who we’re running away from. | 亲爱的 我们就是在逃她 |
[44:13] | What?! | 什么 |
[44:14] | Your mom’s been acting a little strange lately. | 你妈妈近来行为有些怪异 |
[44:17] | Erratic. Violent. | 古怪 暴力 |
[44:19] | Actually, some might say bloodthirsty. | 甚至可以说嗜血 |
[44:21] | – You don’t say. – And your sister, | -是吗 -你妹妹 |
[44:23] | thankfully, she got away safely, | 幸好她安全逃离了 |
[44:24] | so I thought the best thing for us to do | 所以我觉得我们最好 |
[44:26] | would be go on the road. | 还是逃跑 |
[44:27] | Off the grid. Just until your mom works through her issues. | 消失一段时间 等你妈妈把问题处理好的 |
[44:30] | – OK, So let me get this straight. – OK. | -好吧 我理理清楚 -好 |
[44:34] | My murderous father is taking me on the lam | 我杀人犯老爸带我潜逃了 |
[44:37] | because he’s afraid of my even more murderous mother. | 因为他害怕我更凶残的妈妈 |
[44:41] | Pretty much nailed it. | 差不多就是这样 |
[44:44] | Wha– Dale! | 戴尔 |
[44:48] | You know me– they call me Mr. Bright Side. | 你知道我的 我人称乐观先生 |
[44:51] | You and I, we have not gone on a road trip in a long time. | 你和我 我们都好久没一起公路旅行了 |
[44:55] | We’re gonna have fun, we’re gonna listen to some tunes yo, | 我们会很开心的 我们听听歌 |
[44:57] | play the game with the license plates. | 玩玩换车牌的游戏 |
[44:58] | Oh, and before you say anything, | 你开口之前 |
[45:01] | Phish Live From the Gorge, ’99. | 99年 费西合唱团峡谷体育馆现唱专辑 |
[45:03] | Are you the Wolfman’s Brother? | 喜欢《狼人兄弟》吗 |
[45:04] | Beautiful sound, from the soundboard, | 共鸣板的旋律美妙 |
[45:06] | Trey’s solos are delectably tasty. So good. | 特雷的独奏简直绝妙极了 |
[45:09] | You ready to float down the sea like Prince Caspian? | 准备好像凯斯宾王子一样海上漂流了吗 |
[45:14] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[45:25] | I don’t know why it took you so long to get here. | 我不知道你怎么这么久才过来 |
[45:29] | I left messages everywhere. | 我到处留下了讯息 |
[45:32] | I had to transfer Gert to her father. | 我得把格特交给她父亲 |
[45:35] | I had a medical emergency with Robert. | 罗伯特那边出了点医疗紧急情况 |
[45:38] | Plus it’s hard to keep these host personalities in check. | 而且控制住宿主的人格挺难的 |
[45:41] | This particular vessel is a control freak. | 这具躯体是个控制狂 |
[45:44] | We’re still missing one. | 我们还少一个 |
[45:46] | – Anyone heard anything? – Unfortunately, no. | -你们听说什么了没有 -很不幸 没有 |
[45:48] | He’s our son. And you know how unpredictable he is. Wild. | 他是我们的儿子 你知道他多难预测 狂野 |
[45:53] | Perhaps he’s struggling with his host as well. | 或许他也跟他的宿主有挣扎 |
[45:55] | That still doesn’t answer the question of Brother’s whereabouts. | 但那也不能解释哥哥的下落问题 |
[45:59] | Who’s the host? | 宿主是谁 |
[46:01] | If it was one of the parents we would know by now. | 如果是其中一个父母 我们早该发现了 |
[46:03] | There is one thing we haven’t considered. | 我们还有件事尚未考虑过 |
[46:06] | It could be… | 可能是 |
[46:07] | one of the kids. | 孩子们中的一个 |
[46:18] | – Nico, you made it! – Oh. Yeah. | -妮可 你回来了 -是啊 |
[46:23] | I’m not sure how, though. It’s– it’s a little fuzzy. | 但我不确定我怎么做到的 都很模糊 |
[46:27] | Everybody OK? | 大家都好吗 |
[46:28] | Yeah, but where’s Gert? | 嗯 但格特呢 |
[46:29] | – I thought she was with you. – We got split up. | -她不是跟你在一起吗 -我们走散了 |
[46:31] | I– I was sure she’d make it. | 我以为她肯定跑掉了 |
[46:33] | Yeah, same with me and Karolina. | 我和卡罗琳娜也是 |
[46:37] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[46:40] | No, no, I– God, I knew we should have stayed together. | 不 天呐 我就知道我们不该分开的 |
[46:44] | – She’ll be back. They both will. – No, Molly. | -她会回来的 她们都会的 -不 茉莉 |
[46:45] | Chase was right about this! | 查斯说对了 |
[46:47] | OK? Our parents, they won, and they won’t stop! | 我们的父母他们赢了 他们不会罢休的 |
[46:50] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 我们别乱下结论 |
[46:51] | What if they already mind-wiped Gert? | 如果他们已经清除了格特的记忆呢 |
[46:53] | What if I never get to see her again? | 如果我再也见不到她了呢 |
[46:54] | I can’t lost Karolina like I lost Amy. I just… | 我不能像失去艾米那样失去卡罗琳娜 |
[46:57] | I can’t! I ca– | 我不能 |
[46:59] | Wait. There she– she isn’t. | 等等 是她…不是她 |
[47:02] | – Xavin. – Wait, what’s happened? | -赞文 -发生了什么 |
[47:05] | Where is Karolina? | 卡罗琳娜呢 |
[47:08] | I failed. The Magistrate has her. | 我失败了 法官抓走了她 |
[47:11] | The one you call Jonah. | 就是你们说的约拿 |
[47:13] | Wait. No. Jonah’s dead. I– I killed him. | 等等 不 约拿死了 我杀了他 |
[47:16] | You killed his host. The body his energy inhabited. | 你杀了他的宿主 他的能量寄住的躯体 |
[47:20] | So he can’t be killed? | 他不能被杀死吗 |
[47:21] | The Magistrate will be difficult to destroy, but not impossible. | 法官很难摧毁 但并非不可能 |
[47:26] | Unfortunately, he’s not the only one we’ll need to kill | 很不幸 为了救回卡罗琳娜 我们要杀的 |
[47:29] | to get Karolina back. | 不止他一个人 |
[47:31] | It’s his family as well. | 还有他的家人 |
[47:35] | So it’s not just our parents we’re up against. | 所以我们要对付的不止是我们父母 |
[47:38] | But a family of aliens as well. | 还有一家外星人 |
[47:40] | And we’re all that’s left?! | 现在只剩我们了吗 |
[47:43] | It’s OK, all right? We’re gonna figure it out. | 没事的 我们会有办法的 |
[47:47] | We have each other. | 我们还有彼此 |
[47:52] | Sorry, dear, I’m not sure what we’re looking at here. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我不知道我们在看什么 |
[47:55] | Well, building a new ship will be complicated. | 建新飞船是很复杂的 |
[47:58] | Could take a generation. Maybe two. | 可能需要一代人的时间 甚至两代 |
[48:01] | Which makes survival challenging. | 这就让生存成为了挑战 |
[48:04] | It’s clear these hosts are fragile. | 显然这些宿主很脆弱 |
[48:07] | Incapable of containing us without… complications. | 我们的寄生会造成问题 |
[48:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[48:13] | Oh, humans use refrigeration | 人类采取冷藏的办法 |
[48:15] | to keep their food fresh before they feast. | 在食用食物前来进行保鲜 |
[48:18] | These healing tubes provide that service. | 这些治愈管也能实现这一目的 |
[48:21] | We’re going… to eat them? | 我们要吃了他们吗 |
[48:23] | So to speak. | 可以这么说吧 |
[48:25] | We select a human to sacrifice | 我们选一个人类来祭祀 |
[48:27] | in an energy conversion pod of my design. | 用我设计的能量转换舱 |
[48:31] | Thus taking their life force to fuel our own. | 用他们的生命力来补充我们的 |
[48:35] | So… | 那么 |
[48:37] | which one… looks the tastiest? | 哪个看上去最好吃呢 |